Speaker 1: W w p R S m AHT one New York iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: This radio show is important than any other mainstreams media outlet.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club, Prince Yo, break up you then we'll come here when this day, DJ Envy and Charlamagne the God being here.
Speaker 4: Next to all of you guys, it's really it's one of my favorite shows to do, just because y'all always keep it one honey, gods, keep it real.
Speaker 5: But what better place than than here?
Speaker 4: I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club and start out out. Y'all want to shake it up. Good morn in the Usa.
Speaker 6: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 7: Yo yo yo yo yo Charlemagne the God, Peace to the plane.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 4: Start there, Yes, hilarious? Is here all?
Speaker 1: What's up y'all?
Speaker 4: How up? Just nothing?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm excited to be here again today.
Speaker 4: We're happy to have you, Jessica, Robbin Moore, that's right. Let me blow this damn candle out that's in front of me today, is it? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 9: The New York giants, candle, what's wrong with the New York Times everything?
Speaker 4: When you're a cowboy, Frian Jesus not that much?
Speaker 5: Hey, oh God, don't push the candle to the side.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about the US Open. The women played today.
Speaker 4: I'm happy.
Speaker 5: Are you going today?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, but I'm happy. I'm happy that the women are playing today.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: But football season begins tonight the NFL.
Speaker 4: After women see that shout out, you see women in the US women, you can go. You can't even let it breathe it all over. And then I said football is bad about football? It's fine, that's right.
Speaker 5: Football is tonight.
Speaker 7: The Chiefs take on the trait lines night at eight twenty alright.
Speaker 4: And we got a special guest today.
Speaker 9: Man our guy, our guy, Tyrese Darnelle Gibson will be here this morning.
Speaker 5: Bes Tyree would be joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: That's name Donell. I don't know I think it is. Did you just make that up? I'm just gonna say, I don't think you made that up. I think that's for real. I think I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 1: No, we don't look like no Donell, like you don't look like a Leonard I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hold on, it is.
Speaker 5: Okay, it is done.
Speaker 4: Now, will be here this morning. Got something going on this weekend, right, it's.
Speaker 7: To He has fuel Fish, he'll talk about that, and he got a new album and you know everything that's been going on with him online and everything.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna talk to Tyree today.
Speaker 9: We haven't had a conversation with Tyree's on air in a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said on air, a.
Speaker 9: Lot of behind the scenes back and forth cursing each other out.
Speaker 1: Yep, well you know you ain't. You don't really like you like them all the time. So I don't, but I love them all the time. Yes, that's all that matters. But we got to start showing them that we like him. It's hard, it's definitely hard.
Speaker 4: I have met him.
Speaker 1: I interviewed him in La Yes, I have met him.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, we're gonna kick it with ty Reese a little bit. And then we got front page news happening. Teslim Figure will be joining us. I don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's j n V.
Speaker 7: Charlemagne to godess hilarious. We are to Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 10: Just good morning, good morning, dj VY, good morning Queen Jess Hilario.
Speaker 7: God and let's jump right into it. Nikki Haley seems like she has a new supporter.
Speaker 11: Yes, she us apparently have a new supporter quickly.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 11: We covered this earlier.
Speaker 10: We talked about former Governor Nicki Haley and presidential candidate. She said that there should be some term limits and we covered that story here on the front page news, and and Charlemagne agreed, and Nikki Haley responded, Let's take a listener.
Speaker 11: Let's start with you. Did you know that tr being Begun was a fan.
Speaker 13: My staff told me that he was a fan.
Speaker 14: But you know, I think he's a fan because it's just common sense.
Speaker 11: We should have turn moments in Washington.
Speaker 4: We should have no competency.
Speaker 15: Test for anyone to open the age of.
Speaker 16: Seventy five or anyone over the age of fifty.
Speaker 13: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But the people who are paying.
Speaker 14: Their tax dollars for these men and women to go to DC, they need to know they're.
Speaker 1: At the top of their day.
Speaker 5: You're a fan.
Speaker 4: I know, why do I got to be a fan just because I agree with something U something? She said?
Speaker 9: But that's the only thing I don't like about politics though, because when folks think you're on the side, when you agree with the other side, and now you're a fan, you know, as the taxpan American citizen who can agree with someone regardless of what party in if they talk in common sense, that's all you a fan. Well shout, she's the former governors South Carolina. But I'm yeah, I'm not a fan. I'm not a fan of no politician. While politicians don't need fans, I'm saying fans politicans is something wrong.
Speaker 5: Now let's jump into Hunt to Biden. What's going on with Hunter Biden?
Speaker 10: Yeah, big news on this of Federal prosecutors said Wednesday they intend to seek another indictment of Hunter Biden by September twenty ninth.
Speaker 11: Now this is after we covered this again on front patient News.
Speaker 10: This is howter that plea deal fell apart earlier on the tax and gun charges. Let's take a list into Attorney General Garland break it down.
Speaker 17: I'm here today to announce the appointment of David Weiss as a special counsel consistent with the Department of Justice regulations governing such matters. Beginning in twenty nineteen, mister Weiss, in his capacity as US Attorney and along with federal law enforcement partners, began investigating allegations of certain criminal conduct by, among others, Robert Hunter Biden. That investigation has been recently referenced in federal criminal proceedings in the District of Delaware. The appointment of mister Weiss reinforces for the American people the departments committedment to both independence and account of ability and particularly sensitive matters. I am confident that mister Weiss will carry out his responsibility in an even handed and urgent manner and in accordance with the highest traditions of this department.
Speaker 9: Well, nobody is above the law, not presidents, not president's sons, not president's friends. If you committed a crime, you gotta be able to accountable, right yep.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 11: What a time that we're living in.
Speaker 10: Though we have back to back indictments, so former President Donald Trump have indictments and investigations for the current president's son. And just to kind of recap everybody, because I know it's so confusing because there's so many indictments in there, but I'll just say quickly, you know what that's about. You know, remember he had those charges, he played guilty. They did a deal for him to basically go to drug court, you know, to be able to kind of get off on that other charge.
Speaker 11: And the judge didn't like it.
Speaker 10: You know, she said, I don't I feel like I'm doing something that may be unconstitutional. I don't want something to backfire and I'm paraphrasing for you guys backfire down the road. And so when they thought that that that was gonna go away, that's when they said, no, we need to have somebody else looking to this to make sure that he's uh, you know, pleading guilty to the right charges and being held accountable on the things that he should. So this is what this is about. So we'll continue to follow that here on Front Page News.
Speaker 9: We ain't even get to the good part yet. Just think about it. It's only September twenty twenty three. Wait til September next year. After we get the good part turn up.
Speaker 4: All right. That is Front Page News. Thank you, Testa.
Speaker 7: We'll see in a couple of minutes. Absolutely everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent foond lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest. Whether you're mad or black, it's time to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 18: Invad is Mellow?
Speaker 19: What's the word, bro?
Speaker 4: Mellow? What's propping? Brother? How you feeling?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 20: Life is amazing?
Speaker 18: And just gonna ship?
Speaker 21: Be you for me?
Speaker 15: So before I say what I got to say, I for me?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 21: I'm there?
Speaker 15: I just think got the money there?
Speaker 4: Work money for what?
Speaker 21: Mellow?
Speaker 15: Hit me out better than my ship?
Speaker 21: And I love you?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 21: What's up? Oh?
Speaker 4: You don't got the money for jam?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 4: I love you too?
Speaker 1: And I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry, okay about your choice.
Speaker 19: You don't do what I do.
Speaker 4: I appreciate all of that I do. That's it.
Speaker 11: I'm okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Why are you disrespecting? I go away for like that? Mellow. It's like I.
Speaker 15: About to go put on myself and feel me. I'm gonna go east on my ice cream, and I'm gonna think about what you do today.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I have a good one hurt that man's feelings.
Speaker 4: I didn't know Coach.
Speaker 19: David Yo yo yo, dj.
Speaker 4: And be were good? How's everything, brother.
Speaker 18: I'm good, man, Charlotte maade my girl Jeff with the bed. Hey listen, listen, I don't care what they do. They better give you a contract and play.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know they better all right.
Speaker 18: But hey, Charlomagne, I want I want to congratulate you, brother, officially a republic craft.
Speaker 4: A Republican, a republicrat.
Speaker 18: Hey listen, they better cut you a check because everything she says you sit on the head. But need to cut check.
Speaker 9: I don't want no checks from no politicians.
Speaker 4: Too many people.
Speaker 9: Taking checks from politicians and politicians.
Speaker 18: Hey listen, you know Palla that allay that to a director of communications.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 18: They need they need to have somebody that's.
Speaker 21: In the keep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be right here, my brother. Every morning.
Speaker 5: Am there you go?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 21: Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hey, toy?
Speaker 4: You get it off your chest?
Speaker 5: Mama?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 22: Can I ask you guys?
Speaker 4: A question depends all right?
Speaker 15: So when you go see your nerbor, something donuts.
Speaker 19: You get an ice coffee.
Speaker 21: How much is this?
Speaker 4: I don't drink ice coffee.
Speaker 5: I don't drink ice coffee.
Speaker 1: I would say, well, like four dollars, all right, So now I've got a value.
Speaker 15: You them to be mad.
Speaker 4: You don't because we don't even know if we don't know how much to say, what size? What I mean?
Speaker 1: I just know the one I paid. The last one I paid, I was like four dollars.
Speaker 4: That was a small.
Speaker 23: That was a small, yes, all right, So yeah, I just went to this donuts, but I go every day, but every time I suren around, they always brown up. Like I just got a medium ice coffee and it's almost like six dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 9: It says original blen ice coffee is five dollars and eleven cents.
Speaker 4: That's before taxes, okay, and that's a small that's original.
Speaker 9: Now ice machiatto is six thirty six.
Speaker 4: Oh you're gonna pay for the machiato?
Speaker 15: Yeah, might coffee man.
Speaker 7: You said the price is going up too crazy for you.
Speaker 24: Everything around the price is going and she must drink it every day, and I'll get enough with two.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about your toilet though, let's talk about how all this McDonald's and nice coffee is affecting you. No, no, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I went to McDonald's the other day and I just wanted some fries, and I thought the fries we was gonna be like a dollar change and the fries was like three nineteen and I was kind of upset.
Speaker 1: So you ain't even McDonald's like ten years. Basically, yes, your fries ain't been a dollar in like forever.
Speaker 4: Not even on the dollar me in, you ain't no dollar dollar. I thought it was a dollar mianei.
Speaker 5: I said, what's the dollar mianu?
Speaker 4: No more. They looked at me like I was crazy, bab.
Speaker 1: You gotta start making your stuff. You gotta start meal prepping.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 7: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 25: Club, right right right, Yo, charloa man, yaf what up are we list?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 25: I got a door pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast club on.
Speaker 25: The phone right now here. Tell you what?
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this good morning, blessings man, I'm good.
Speaker 20: How are you your favorite sanitation?
Speaker 4: I know your voice? Listen, good morning. Don't don't gass m up jests please, Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 18: He how you today?
Speaker 19: Show man?
Speaker 4: Peace King? How are you? Brother?
Speaker 20: I'm good, brother?
Speaker 21: Ll me?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 21: Man?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 5: How you feeling?
Speaker 20: Hey man, I'm happy to hear that diary is on the show man. Let you know that people love you all here. Even though Man will give me a hard time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't give him a hard time. Just tell him the truth you give me he deserves. I'm gonna be honest with you both. Y'all deserve hard times.
Speaker 1: Mandy, you're already going through all times.
Speaker 21: Yes, just help me think this song real quick?
Speaker 20: Okay, you behave.
Speaker 4: Anything?
Speaker 1: I had the three seconds to us. You can't sing no more than that.
Speaker 4: Take Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 19: Good morning? I would like to encourage single moms and single parents morning.
Speaker 9: You just came in hot in your phone and even up she was.
Speaker 4: An automated system. Tell them what is calling up? Hello? Ma'am? Your phone your phone was a little breaking up.
Speaker 19: I would just like to encourage single moms and single parents this morning. It is very difficult when you are a single parent and you're trying to put children through college, and I just want to let them know that a clothes doesn't get fit, I realized, and when you don't ask for help, help won't come. So I just want to say, please do what you can and feel secure knowing that there are people out there who are willing to help you when you do ask. It doesn't bother me at this point because I did get through that period and I do have children in college, and I'm so disappointed that the college grant did not go through because it would have really helped people like myself who are widows and who are survivors of cancer to get through it and show me looking really forward through attending your conference, as I do have one of my twins who's in college studying psychology.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, can't wait to see y'all on October seventh.
Speaker 19: Co'd like to help my cash app as dollar sign capital c op zero fifty three douglass shoe.
Speaker 4: Well, say say that again. You said it a little too fast.
Speaker 19: Dollar sign capital c op zero five three.
Speaker 9: See O P zero five three zero five three Chance Cooper. Yeah, Okay, we will see you on October seventh chance at the Mental Wealth ex Bowl, my third annual Mental WEALTHEX Bowl at the Marriott Marquee and Tom Square from eleven am to four pm.
Speaker 4: It's a free event, you know. So we bring together all the best.
Speaker 9: Psychiatrists and therapists and mental health advocates and you know, mental health experts and it's a day of mental health education and healing from eleven am to four pm. Free event, Marriott Marquis, Marriott Marquis and Tom Square.
Speaker 5: There you go, that's right, all right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 7: Eight, don't drink five eight five one oh five one now, Jess, we got rooms on the way, give us a little teas.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Dana Ross came most stage. Will be on saying for our birthday.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, all right, the whole story. You got more, Yeah, I got more news.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I don't know that was a quick story. But boom, that's so y'all go ahead it keep that all right.
Speaker 7: Well, we'll get to that when we come back and Breakfast level board it the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is stej n V Charlamagne to God, Jesse Marius.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club and let's get to jess with the mess. This is real. Learn is Jessica?
Speaker 11: Robert Lord just don't do no line.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report. I don't do that fas just breakfast.
Speaker 1: Beyonce thanks Diana Ross for paving the way at her B Day concert. Let me hear what she said. That's amazing. I actually really.
Speaker 4: Love that, you know.
Speaker 9: I think the best part of it was watching Beyonce fan out for somebody, and it made me think about something.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm not sure Beyonce is fully appreciated in this era.
Speaker 9: I know it sounds crazy to say, because everybody loves me, but sometimes I feel like Beyonce would be more appreciated. And she came up in the seventies, eighties, or nineties because that was an era that appreciated and celebrated talent, not celebrity.
Speaker 4: That's the difference between talent and celebrity.
Speaker 1: Disagree with you, Okay, I think they Beyonce can't be celebrated no more than she already is.
Speaker 9: But I think people celebrate her, you know, because she's so popular, like she's a superstar, she's a megastar.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure they fully appreciate her.
Speaker 5: Talent.
Speaker 4: I think they do.
Speaker 7: I think they do, especially on this tour now, people are talking about her tour, her show and how it's one of the best that they've seen in a long time, and she's.
Speaker 1: Actually having fun and thriving. She's actually not as I'm not gonna say, uptight, but it's more so a formation. When she tours, she's having fun, She's doing TikTok dances, she has blue having fun with her like she I don't know. I just think that she's really this might be a last tour because she's having a little bit too much.
Speaker 9: Fine I do, I do agree to tour is reminding people of how I think she is. Yeah, she is, but you know what, I see her next to somebody like Diana Ross. Like it's crazy as it sounds, Diana Ross is almost like her her peer, because who else you can bear and Beyonce to? How No, not peer, But you know I'm talking about as far as talent level. Who else you comparing Beyonce to in this era? Nobody exactly, But that's fine. Just let her not be compared to nobody. It's fine to be up there by yourself.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 9: But I just feel like in the seventies, eighties, nineties. She would have been people that are more in her class.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, and I'm saying could she's great right now? Yeah, this is amazing and she would even agree with this. Diana Ross great in her era. She's great.
Speaker 4: Then we had this with your.
Speaker 1: Favorite conversation with your favorite favorite. Oh my god, the one that make you chuckle. Oh my god, she's get mad at me.
Speaker 4: No, that's your favorite. I'm sorry. I definitely got something going on. She's more.
Speaker 1: We had an interview word she's more of Diana's peer. Oh my god, talk about like that, and nobody talk about it. I'm just saying anyway, I'm moving.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: They might they might want me to report this story because it's your homeboy. I ain't really want to do this, but I'm gonna do it. Peta unveils Petere Davidson, Peter Peter Peter, Peter nil Pata unveiled p DA Halloween cost Peter all right, p e t A unveiled Davison Halloween cost him. I think this is crazy because why are they doing all this because he decided to buy the dog buy a dog instead of adopting one now that it's like they're taunting him by putting a Pete Davison Halloween costume. They dropping it. I think it's like, how do you dress up Astee Davis? And it's already enough people walking around looking at homeless to.
Speaker 9: Now when Pete pull up eating a hamburger in front of y'all offices, y'all gonna be upset.
Speaker 4: Very upset.
Speaker 9: I bring a whole food truck, a whole Hamburger food truck right in front of Peter officers. How much time get away for free?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 5: I just didn't.
Speaker 1: I just like, how can y'all stop and do something so childish like this is a stupid and then a comedian is always gonna win all stuff like that. So anyway, Blee Face's mother claims Rapper Uh blue Face and Krisshan are related. Jondan had a baby with his cousin. She uh yeah, that's what she said. We got audio for I knew something.
Speaker 11: Was going on.
Speaker 26: Come to find out her Shan mama is a Dorsey.
Speaker 4: She a Dorsey related to me?
Speaker 8: Them my people, girl.
Speaker 26: If them Dorsey's Dorsey, Come on, now, you know all the Dorseys is related, and they all act like that.
Speaker 11: They all strong and and and act like that. Johonna had a baby with his cousin.
Speaker 4: He did, I bet you we need to test the baby. The baby. You know at this point she need a show. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This lady made the headlines more than paste put together. It would literally be yes.
Speaker 9: And they say that, you know, we don't wait until the baby coming to say that they should have been to that background check.
Speaker 4: I just figured it out. I think she just figured it out. She just figured it out. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Listen, New York airbnb hosts can no longer hold families and must register with the news with the city under new law. So this this just want an effect two days ago. This is interesting because I'm a person that book a lot of Airbnbs, and I go on my tour, I book and be airbnbs in big cities, and in New York they're saying that you have to have full access. You have a book of Airbnb and then there is a locked door in there, or you can't go into a certain part of the house. That's like a problem. They're saying that tenant should have access to the full house. That's what they paying for. And then also it can't be no more than two people at a time occupying the even if it's like a four bedroom or five bedroom. That's this is New York City law. Yeah, it can't be no more than two people. And it just want to effect two days ago on Tuesday. And then the other side of this, Okay, I do agree with having full access because yeah, it could be somebody in there cameras savell like it, don't you know, You just never know.
Speaker 7: I always thought that locked door was let's say, let's say I own the house right for Airbnb, it is that's where I keep my clothes when I go back, so that way people can't go into my room.
Speaker 1: But keep that somewhere else. Basically because locked doors. I mean, and I've been on the road and I've even felt like, yo, sometimes I'm not able to go into the basements and it's like, yo, you don't need a whole basement for storage.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 1: But I just I just don't pay it no mind. The flip side of it is the owners of these airbnbs and they have like five and six seven what if they have more than one? This this makes their business suffer because it's like, yo, you have a family, I can't yeah, like and what if a parent with like we got four kids, just like like rad was saying, like if it's if it's four kids, I can't book this. Airbnbn't make no sense And.
Speaker 9: It's ridiculous to have everything closed off. I've been hearing about that a lot, like don't open this cabinet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I figured that because when people keep their stuff, like if you live, like especially in Florida, because Florida. That's why I think probably the most airbnbs. People go on vacation to Disney World and they bring their whole family. So if you can't bring your family to a place like that, Airbnb's gonna go out of business. Because that's the reason why people are doing it. Because hotels are so expensive. You can bring get a four bedroom in whole family.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's the reason why. But I save a lot of money doing Airbnb's but it's still can be dangerous as well because it'd be whole rooms, not just cabinets.
Speaker 4: It be like whole rooms that you can't go into. If you a member of Petta, you get discounts on airbnbs. Peter Petty.
Speaker 9: True though, if you if you signed up with Peta, you get discounts on it. Really on Airbnb, if you bring your dog, you bring a pet.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. But that is the news.
Speaker 7: I'm not looking all right, and that is just with the mess. Now when we come back, Tessling figure out, we'll be joining us FRO Front Page News.
Speaker 4: And then Tyree will be here after that, and then.
Speaker 5: Tyres will be here. We're gonna kick it with Tyree's all right.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna say that we're gonna kick it with Tyre. Takes a lot of energy out of you, I know, but it's y'all got something going on.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, it's the breakfast Club of Good Morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 7: Warning everybody, it's tj n V charlamagnea guy. We are to breakfast club. Now it's time for Front Page News. Of course, Jess Larius is seeing our co host and Teslan figure O.
Speaker 10: God morning, Ted, Good morning, Charlemagne, the God Jess Hilarious, the Queen of the Repors Club.
Speaker 7: And DJ and good morning. Now let's jump right into it. Donald Trump, he wants to talk about his mugshot.
Speaker 10: Huh, yes, Donald Trump wants to talk about his mugshot. But I want to say this quickly to the call and that called in about the price of coffee. She's not tripping. It actually did increase nearly twenty percent this year, so I want to let her know that. But Trump, with his mugshot, he's doubling down about obviously, he leaves the election is still rigged, and he called Democrats some communists.
Speaker 11: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 6: Is there anyone on the planet that doesn't know what I look like? I wish there were some people like that that'd be very nice for me. And yet, for some reason, the communist Democrats in Atlanta made a mugshot of me. That's a mugshot because I said the election was rigged, and I believe it more strongly than ever a rigged election. I know I'm your favorite president, and they make me look like a criminal. But it completely and totally backfar as you probably read, star campaign has raised over ten million dollars.
Speaker 4: The people get it.
Speaker 6: This is nothing but election interferes. They want to interfere with our election so they can try and damage me with all these bullsh lawsuits that you see flying all over the place.
Speaker 4: Were last time we heard Donald Trump talk about policy? Were la telling we heard Donald Trump talk about, you know, legislation he wants to implement that. Man eve Ben talking about nothing he's going to do for the country. Yet he's still leading in the pot. That's insane to me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, it's kind of hard to do when you got ninety charges.
Speaker 10: It's just trying to fight so kind of hard the campaign, you know, and still and still talk about what needs to talk about, which is what a lot of the Republican candidates are saying that this is a distraction to the Republican Party and what it is that they believe is the better way to go opposed to Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Or maybe America doesn't care about that stuff like we think they do. Maybe America just likes to be entertained. Maybe America just.
Speaker 9: Likes noise and attention. Because he's leading in the polls by a last lot.
Speaker 5: Which is crazy. Now I think we still care about policy.
Speaker 4: I can't tell this man winning and he ain't talking about nothing.
Speaker 5: But let's talk about Mitch McConnell. Is he is he stepping down?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 11: No, he said he's not going no damn ware. Now, just to give a.
Speaker 10: Quick recap on the latest update of Center McConnell. Of course, you know, we all know we've covered that here on the front page and it was about him freezing up twice, and then we covered the story about his doctor saying that he was allegedly just fine. Charlot Magne said that it's camp and yesterday miss McConnell came out and said, you know, I'm not going no damnwhere. He said, I'm going to finish my term as leader and I'm going to stay in the Senate.
Speaker 11: And so that's that. So we just go see how it all works out.
Speaker 4: Mitch mcconnag gonna die on that hill literally where yep.
Speaker 11: So that's the latest on that.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, that is your front page news. Steak of tailing.
Speaker 9: Absolutely make sure you subscribe to Teslin Figuos podcast, This Great Shot, No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast network, and follow Tesling Figure out at Tesling Figure on all social media platforms.
Speaker 7: All right, when we come back, ty Reese will be joining Donelle Gibson. That's why we're gonna talk to him. He's in town.
Speaker 4: For fuel Fest.
Speaker 5: Also, he has an album that he's been working on and a host of other things.
Speaker 4: Got his music.
Speaker 9: We're gonna play one of Tyree's records this morning Love. Let's play Love Transaction.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna invite him to the Mental health Expo?
Speaker 4: Tyrese Yes, we don't have enough time. It's only from eleven am to four pm. So if you put on stage, he's gonna talk for at least three albums.
Speaker 1: Wow, it probably heals some people and save some people from mental destruction.
Speaker 4: But anyway, if you're in town, I can't having Tyre.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, we're gonna kick it with ty Ree when we come back. Black Ties the breakfast slogan Morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: I bet you didn't know orban mus now Hire.
Speaker 27: Experience fine dining at Whole Food's Market. Save twenty percent on animal welfare certified beef New York Strip Steak with Prime through September twelfth. Serve yourself a delectable cut of this luscious strip while supplies last Shop in store online.
Speaker 28: Jersey City, ton leeb New southbound by Seaconcuss Road crash along the right side of the roadway that is going to sell you up back from Ruth three and if you're heading for the Bruckner on the westbound side approaching the Bronx River Parkway, some slow traffic towards the Hunts Point Drawbridge. I'm Bernie Vider from the WUR newsroom.
Speaker 29: Duncan serving up the legend, the icon, the Pumpkins spice signature latte filled with rich espressing.
Speaker 3: Back to the World's most Dangerous morning show. Up is the breakfast cloth.
Speaker 13: Bless hup, Iven drink Iven drank.
Speaker 4: I'm get footing on the little alm.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Alman, Thank you.
Speaker 16: U can kim fingers up the baby?
Speaker 25: Watch?
Speaker 16: Can I kim fang us up?
Speaker 30: Baby?
Speaker 13: Shoot?
Speaker 31: Hana gos on ice, gars on ice, gonna lack an animal with these camerasl and my girl flashing lights, flashing lights.
Speaker 13: You call me petty.
Speaker 4: Baby, won't you?
Speaker 13: Hana? Can keep your eyes on my bed, daddy, won't you? Hannah drunking off.
Speaker 31: We walked up at the kitchen saying how to help the dish up the home by.
Speaker 16: Drunk, We'll be all night. The thing is a beautiful but is.
Speaker 32: Running off an air blue.
Speaker 13: Drunk, Oh night, and everything all right? No place for my body soul, float rich under the life.
Speaker 4: Boy, I'm drinking walking in my last seven million.
Speaker 10: I'm rubbing on the bro rubbing if you take all ever every boy, I'm drinking my brine right, I'm on broun yet act wife?
Speaker 16: Is she ticks waiting all like washtra acting where that boil?
Speaker 13: I'll drink it. I'm telling I want.
Speaker 10: To mike some of my four hosting the bitub of halfway, then ride away in my serf or.
Speaker 8: A new day?
Speaker 4: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait? Wake up, whether you're man or blast, it's time to get up and get some call up now. Eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast glove. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 20: Well?
Speaker 5: They love the bro Mellow?
Speaker 4: What's propping? Brother?
Speaker 5: How you feeling?
Speaker 25: Man?
Speaker 20: Life is amazing and just going to should be for me.
Speaker 33: So before I say what I got to do.
Speaker 4: For me? What's up? I'm I just think got the money work money for what?
Speaker 15: Mellow hit me out better than my ship?
Speaker 33: And I love you?
Speaker 4: Like what's up? Oh you don't got the money for jam? I love you too?
Speaker 1: And I'm in a relationship I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: Okay, you abody like you don't love what I do.
Speaker 4: I appreciate all of that I do. That's it.
Speaker 21: I'm okay.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, nopect.
Speaker 4: Why you disrespecting? I go away from like that, mellow.
Speaker 15: It's like I'm about to go put on myself and you feel me. I'm gonna go eat some ice cream and I'm gonna think about what.
Speaker 4: You do today. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I have a good one hurt that man's feelings.
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Coach Davis, Yo yo, oh, dj Andy, we're good.
Speaker 5: How's everything, brother, I'm good.
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 18: Charlotte made my girl Jeff with the men. Hey, hey, listen, listen, I don't care what they do. They better give you a contract and start playoff. Yes, I know they better, all right, but hey, Charlamagne, I want I want to congratulate you, brother, officially a public.
Speaker 4: Craft, a Republican, a republicrats.
Speaker 18: All right, Hey listen, they better cut you a check because everything she says just want you to sit on the head, but need to cut check.
Speaker 4: I don't want no checks from no politicians.
Speaker 9: Too many people taking checks from politicians and politicians.
Speaker 18: Hey listen, you know all lay that all lay that to a director of communications.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 18: They need they need to have somebody that's gonna keep the punky up there you feel me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be right here, my brother. Every morning, am there you go? Hello?
Speaker 21: Who's this?
Speaker 15: Let's tell hello?
Speaker 4: Hey, toy, you get it off your chest? Mama?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 22: Can I ask you guys?
Speaker 4: A question depends, all right?
Speaker 23: So when you work, see your nerver jumping donuts, you get an ice coffee?
Speaker 32: How much is this?
Speaker 4: I don't drink ice coffee.
Speaker 5: I don't drink ice coffee.
Speaker 1: I would say we like four dollars, was all right?
Speaker 19: So that at a vague reason to be mad.
Speaker 4: You don't because we don't even know if we don't know how much to say, what size? What I mean?
Speaker 1: I just know the one I paid the last one I paid for I was like four dollars.
Speaker 4: That was a small. That was a small, yes, all right?
Speaker 19: So yeah, I just went to the donuts. But I go every day.
Speaker 23: But every time I sent around, they always growing up, like I just got a medium ice coffee and it's almost like six dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at it now. It says original blenn ice coffee is five dollars and eleven cents. That's before taxes, okay, and that's a small that's original.
Speaker 10: Now I.
Speaker 4: Ice machiato is six thirty six. Oh, you're gonna pay for the makeia out of.
Speaker 19: Might coffee, white man.
Speaker 4: You said the price is going up too.
Speaker 24: Crazy for you every time around, the prices going and she must drink it every day, and I'll.
Speaker 22: Getting enough with two.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about your toilet though. Let's talk about how all this McDonald's and nice coffee is affecting you. Boo, no, no, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I went to McDonald's the other day and I just wanted some fries, and I thought the fries we was gonna be like a dollar change and the fries was like three nineteen and I was kind of upset.
Speaker 1: So you ain't even McDonald's in like ten years basically time. Yes, fries ain't been a dollar in like forever.
Speaker 4: Not even on the dollar menu. You ain't no dollar. I thought it was a dollar, said, I said, what's the dollar minue?
Speaker 21: No more.
Speaker 4: They looked at me like I was crazy, bab.
Speaker 1: You gotta start making your stuff. You gotta start meal prepping, damn.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 7: If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: The law officers of Michael lest Lemons off the bull want you to tell them why you're mad and now with power one O five to one Traffic reporting. This report is sponsored by Whole Foods Market.
Speaker 28: You are going to see delays if you're heading for the Hudson River crossing gw Bridge is already about thirty thirty five for the upper fifteen for the Lower Lincoln in the Holland right around fifteen to twenty minutes, there is a crash on the Vanwick sap on Bi Atlantic Avenue. At least one lane is going to be blocked off. That's busy and westbound lie heavy from the Van Wick in a junction boulevard. Traveling in Jersey City, it is slow on ton Lee Avenue. This is at one to nine south on trying to head to Seaquaucus Road. Crash blocks the right hand lane delays extending back from Ruth three. I'm Bernie Vider from the War Newsroom.
Speaker 27: Get your caffeine fixed at Whole Foods Market. Save twenty five percent on all packaged coffee.
Speaker 34: With us along, which is why you should try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter dot com slash free. ZipRecruiter doesn't depend on candidates finding you. It's powerful technology identifies people with the right experience and actively invites them to apply to your job. You get qualified candidates fast, so while other companies might deliver a lot of hey, ZipRecruiter finds you what you're looking for, the needle in the haystack.
Speaker 35: Four out of five employers who post a job in ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate through the site within the first day. ZipRecruiter the smartest way to hire and right now you can try ZipRecruiter for free.
Speaker 4: That's right free.
Speaker 35: Just go to this exclusive web address ZipRecruiter dot com slash free that ZipRecruiter dot com slash free, ZipRecruiter dot com slash free.
Speaker 4: Jets Football is back.
Speaker 34: The biggest matchups of the season are coming to MetLife Stadium and you need to be there.
Speaker 4: And join His Moment to dead Man and Jawn his Moment, See the Jets, Square.
Speaker 13: Dudes, and more.
Speaker 14: Bring in the whole family today and let our famous footwear team of sizing experts help every kid find the perfect fit, and for a limited time, get up to thirty percent of Nike online and at a local famous footwear fellow on select styles.
Speaker 4: Why is iHeartRadio the number one streaming radio app? Free music? Great Badass? Up with the Breakfast Club? It's c J MV.
Speaker 3: Charman the God the world's most dangerous morning show again the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 32: I'm five few I do that rabo somesing kid, I test to five you.
Speaker 36: I saught I like you that I do with all of them on fine scud Dude, I'm not as long as you're joking now in for me, I ain't got it.
Speaker 32: Probably Exki Melui I joke.
Speaker 36: Body's long as you're dreaming about me, ain't no problem.
Speaker 32: I don't got nobody just with you right now for the truth. I look better under you. I kill lose.
Speaker 13: When when you.
Speaker 36: Knooz and miss the moment you it is too important.
Speaker 4: Body in your body like you and do what I.
Speaker 32: Can where in sue.
Speaker 36: I can just snoose and miss the moments you Just to botant nobody. No body like you do you do in the jobs I ride with you, I feel like guard face white with the babe, your main one says this argument back up to mind place SEXU mind you on the body on your say one we had Yeah it was magic ya imagine grabbing your nasty havings taken home when.
Speaker 32: United and home and you know it growing you're not you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: I can.
Speaker 32: When canto and miss the moment. You just soothing botant. Nobody do buddy like you do.
Speaker 8: I can wait down when you.
Speaker 32: Us snooze and missed the moment. You just do what elbody nobody like you do?
Speaker 21: You Man one man?
Speaker 4: How are you funny doing the Man one?
Speaker 13: Friends?
Speaker 4: How are you blaming you the mad one alliance?
Speaker 8: Are you glad the man one fight?
Speaker 21: Just torniday?
Speaker 4: You have anything?
Speaker 8: Man one fight?
Speaker 25: How are your friend?
Speaker 8: Is no the Man one? You don't blaming on me?
Speaker 25: And you no Man one?
Speaker 21: How are you belaiving Man one?
Speaker 18: Ray?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 25: Ray yo, Charlotte, man Jay? What up are we lying?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 25: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 25: Get on the phone right now here, tell you he lies?
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this? I'm good?
Speaker 20: How are you is your favorite thing.
Speaker 4: Take I know your voice. Listen, good morning. Don't gash up jests please, Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 15: Hey, how you doing today?
Speaker 4: Show Man, Peace King? How are you brother? I'm good, brother, ll me.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 25: Man?
Speaker 4: What's up brother? How you feeling? Hey man, I'm.
Speaker 20: Happy to hear that diary is on the show man die. Just let you know that people love you out here, even though Man give me a hard time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't give him a hard time. I just tell them the truth you give me he deserves. I'm gonna be honest with you. Both of y'all deserve hard times.
Speaker 1: Man, already you're already going through all times.
Speaker 20: Yes, just help me sing the song real quick?
Speaker 4: Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Anything at the three seconds us? You can't sing no more than that?
Speaker 4: Take the shows. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: Good morning? I would like to encourage single mom and single parents morning.
Speaker 7: You just came in hot in your phone and even that she was the automated system. Tell them I'll get a calling up.
Speaker 4: Hello, ma'am, your phone your phone was a little breaking up.
Speaker 19: I would just like to encourage single moms and single parents this morning. It is very difficult when you are a single parent and you're trying to put children through college, and I just want to let them know that a clothes off doesn't get fit. I realized, and when you don't ask for help, help won't come. So I just want to say, please do what you can and feel secure knowing that there are people out there who are willing to help you when you do ask. It doesn't bother me at this point because I did get through that period and I do have children in college, and I'm so disappointed that the college grant did not go through because it would have really helped people like myself who are widows and who are survisors of cancer to get through it and show me looking really forward through attending your conference, as I do have one of my twins who's in college studying psychology.
Speaker 4: Oh man, can't we to see you all on October seventh?
Speaker 19: I like to help my cash apps. Dollar sign capital c op zero fifty three godless.
Speaker 4: We say say that again? You said it a little too fast.
Speaker 19: Dollar sign capital c op zero five three.
Speaker 9: See op zero five three zero five three Chance Cooper, Yeah, okay. Will we see you on October seventh Chance at the Mental Wealth ex Bowl, my third annual Mental Wealth sex Bow at the Marriot, Marquee and Tom Square from eleven am to four pm.
Speaker 4: It's a free event, you know. So we bring together all the best chiatrists and therapists and mental health advocates and you know, mental health experts and it's a day of mental health education and healing. From eleven am to four pm. Free event. Marriott, Marquis, Marriott, Marquy and Tom Squall. There you go. That's right, all right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one, Now, Jess, we got rooms on the way. Give us a little tease.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Diana Ross came. Most days would be once for our birthday.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, you got more.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I got more news.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I don't know that was a click story. But boom, that's so, y'all go in it. I'll keep that all right.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll get to that when we come back at the Breakfast level.
Speaker 4: A board it the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Stress, anxiety, and diet play a major role when it comes to the health of your heart, and what you don't know when it comes to the condition of your heart can be costly in the long term.
Speaker 28: Spun out of seventy eight in Newark, heading towards the turnpike. Stall vehicle blocks a left hand lane and you still have this crash. In Jersey City, it's gonna be on one to nine southbound by Seconcus Road. The lane is blocked off, so only one lane is getting by. Some real slow traffic there. Back from Ruth three. I'm Bernie Vider from the WUR newsroom.
Speaker 29: If you're a late night snacker, listen up. Buffalo Wild Wings created a menu of late night food and drinks starting at four dollars nine pm to clothes full of tasty apps and ice cold beer to wash it all down. Yep, hunger doesn't have to have a curfew at beat ups then a time. This is hitting locations, Copper station times, mane.
Speaker 4: I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Days when they saunded, Oh yeah, I jumped through it. I got over the barricade one of the stage. I was like looking at it the stage like this is day one day. I'm touching the bottom of the stage looking up. People are screaming and I'm just looking up at the bottom of the stage like damn of you on the stage.
Speaker 4: This is literally what I'm doing this says like the beginning of the movie It was crazy. It was crazy way up with Angela. We jays tend to do only here five won What you ass up this, Chris Brown? I've officially joined the Breakfast Club, the power one O five one once again, going back.
Speaker 3: Right back to the world's most dangerous morning show, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 21: It's got no more let back calling me splurs.
Speaker 37: I mean you don't right out the curve, bit the smur fly like a bird, spin on the first and the third Sally, don't keeping my word, can't be my echo.
Speaker 21: Don't know what you heard? Crack up the fore and I sword keep me and stick with the purse.
Speaker 37: Yeah yeah, yep, that's not the one that they wreaking my nerves. How about to pull us to serve hit in this bottle like a purse?
Speaker 21: May for that back of my pur ice the bird jumping on? Are your little turds? Can't take the pope up your turn and my own lane. We can't marved, so no hell you can learn. Let's see how much you can earn. Why.
Speaker 37: I mean gonna be like the word, and I ain't smoking on shirts. I'm gonna be feeling Q q P s. I love my Betty's just pretty.
Speaker 21: They showing it. Really, it's up to the facility.
Speaker 37: Cant home and right though a million, I wrote with a really is here for a billion. I'm gonna get down to the grady and tell the city the home of a villainy y, it's.
Speaker 21: To see wonderful Philly smoke out the pendelum chill. Yeah, I made me a killing.
Speaker 4: Look I got there, righty. Wish you.
Speaker 37: I hope you play your position. I don't want nobody listening. I see him good with precisions, give.
Speaker 4: Us my only decision.
Speaker 37: They're gonna no more of that back calling me flirs. I mean you don't write out the curve bitnessman, fly like.
Speaker 21: A bird, spin on the first and a third, Sally, don't keeping my word, can't be my echo. I don't know what you heard. Crack up the fall and usword keep me a stick.
Speaker 30: They purse, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ye.
Speaker 21: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is stej n V Charlamagne to godess hilarious.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club and let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 11: Is real, Jessica, Robert mood Guess.
Speaker 5: Don't do no lying.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 1: I don't do that, sa.
Speaker 4: Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Beyonce thanks Diana Ross for paving the way at her Beday concert. Let me hear what she said. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: I really love that, you know.
Speaker 9: I think the best part of it was watching Beyonce fan out for somebody and it made me think about something.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure Beyonce is fully appreciated in this era.
Speaker 9: But I know it sounds crazy to say because everybody loves Beyonce, But sometimes I feel like Beyonce would be more appreciated if she came up in the seventies, eight eighties or nineties, because that was an error that appreciated and celebrated.
Speaker 4: Talent, not celebrity. That's the difference between and celebrity.
Speaker 1: Disagree with you, okay, I think they Beyonce can't be celebrated no more than she already is.
Speaker 9: But I think people celebrate her, you know, because she's so popular, like she's a superstar, she's a megastar.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure they fully appreciate her talent. I think they do. I think they do, especially on this tour.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: People are talking about her tour, her show and how it's one of the best that they've seen in a long time time.
Speaker 1: And she's actually having fun and thriving. She's actually not as I'm not gonna say, uptight, but it's more so a formation.
Speaker 4: When she tours, she's having fun.
Speaker 1: She's doing TikTok dances, she has blue having fun with her like she I don't know. I just think that she's really this might be a last tour because she's having a little bit too much fue.
Speaker 4: I do agree to tour is reminding people of how yeah she is.
Speaker 9: But you know what, I see her next to somebody like Diana Ross, Like it's crazy as it sounds, Diana Ross is almost like her her peer, because who else you can bear and Beyonce to not peer, but you know much as far as talent level, who else you comparing Beyonce to in this era? Nobody exactly, But that's fine. Just let her not be compared to nobody. It's fine to be up dead by yourself.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 9: But I just feel like in the seventies, eighties, nineties, she would have been people that are more in her class.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, and I'm saying could have shud. She's great right now, Yeah, this is amazing, and she would even agree with this. Diana Ross great in her era. She's great. Then we had this with your favorite conversation with your favorite favorite. Oh my god, the one that make you chuckle. Oh my god, she's get mad at me.
Speaker 4: No, that's your favorite. I'm sorry. I definitely got something going on. She's more.
Speaker 1: We had an interview words, she's more of Diana's peer. Oh my god, talk about like that and nobody talk about it. I'm just saying, anyway, I'm moving.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: They might they might want me to report this story because it's your homeboy. I ain't really want to do this, but I'm gonna do it. Petta unveils Pete Davidson Peter Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter, Pata unveiled Pea Halloween costing. Peter all right, p E t A unveiled Davison Halloween cost him. I think this is crazy because why are they doing all this because he decided to buy the dog, buy a dog instead of adopting one. Now that it's like they're taunting him by putting a Pete Davison Halloween costume, they dropping it. I think it's like how do you dress up as Stee Davis? And it's already enough people walking around looking at.
Speaker 9: Homeless to now when Pete pull up eating a hamburger in front of y'all offices, y'all gonna be upset.
Speaker 4: Very upset.
Speaker 9: I bring a whole food truck, a whole Hamburger food truck, right in front of officers away for free.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: I just didn't.
Speaker 1: I just like, how can y'all step low and do something so childish like this is a stupid and then the comedian is always gonna win all stuff like that. So anyway, Blee Face's mother claims Rapper Uh, blue Face and Krishan are related. Jondon had a baby with his cousin. She uh yeah, that's what she said. We got audio for go ahead play.
Speaker 11: I knew something was going on.
Speaker 26: Come to find out her Shan mama is a Dorsey.
Speaker 4: She a Dorsey.
Speaker 26: To me them my people, girl, if them Dorseys Dorsey. Come on, now, you know all the Dorseys is related, and they all act like that, They all strong and and and act like that.
Speaker 11: Jona had a baby with his cousin, he did. I bet you we need to test the baby the baby.
Speaker 4: You know at this point she needed show. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This lady made the headlines more than pastes put together. It would literally be yes.
Speaker 9: And they say that we don't wait until the baby come to say that they should have been to that background checks.
Speaker 4: I just figured it out. I think she just figured it out. She just figured it out. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Listen, New York Airbnb hosts can no longer host families and must register with the news with the city the new law. So this this just want an effect two days ago. This is interesting because I'm a person that book a lot of Airbnbs, and I go on my tour, I book and airbnbs in big cities, and in New York they're saying that you have to have full access. You have a book of Airbnb, and then there is a locked door in there, or you can't go into a certain part of the house. That's like a problem. They're saying that tennants should have access to the full house, that's what they're paying for. And then also it can't be no more than two people at a time occupying it.
Speaker 4: The even if it's like a four bedroom or five bedroom. That's this is New York city law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can't no more than two people, and it just want to effect two days ago on Tuesday. And then the other side of this, Okay, I do agree with having full access because yeah, it could be somebody in there cameras saveill like it, don't you know, you just never know.
Speaker 7: I always thought that locked door was let's say, let's say I own the house right for Airbnb, it is that's where I keep my clothes when I go back, so that way people can't go into my room.
Speaker 1: But keep that somewhere else. Basically because locked doors. I mean, and I've been on the road and I've even felt like, yo, sometimes I'm not able to go into the basements and it's like, yo, you don't need a whole basement for storage. What's going on? But I just I just don't pay it no mind. The flip side of it is the owners of these airbnbs, they have like five and six seven what if they have more than one? This this makes their business suffer because it's like, yo, family, I can't yeah, like and what if a parent with like we.
Speaker 4: Got four kids?
Speaker 1: Just like like rad was saying, like if it's if it's four kids, I can't book this Airbnb.
Speaker 9: Don't make sense and it's ridiculous to have everything closed off. I've been hearing about that a lot, like don't open this cabinet.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Figured that because people will keep their stuff, like if you live like especially in Florida, because Florida. That's why I think probably the most airbnbs. People go on vacation to Disney World and they bring their whole family. So if you can't bring your family to a place like that, Airbnb's is gonna go out of business. Because that's the reason why people are doing it. Because hotels are so expensive, you can bring get a four bedroom in whole family.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's the reason why book. I save a lot of money doing airbnbs, but it still can be dangerous as well because it be whole rooms, not just cabinets to be like the whole rooms that you can't go into.
Speaker 4: If you are a member of Petta, you get discounts on airbnbs already, Peter Petty.
Speaker 9: True though, if you if you signed up with Petta, you get discounts on it. On abnb if you bring your dog, you bring a pet.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't, but that is the news.
Speaker 7: I'm not looking all right, and that is just with the mess. Now when we come back, Tesling figure out, we'll be joining us fro Front Page.
Speaker 4: News, and then Tyres will be here after that, and then Tyres will be here.
Speaker 5: We're gonna kick it with Tyres, all right.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna say that we're gonna kick it with Tyre. Takes a lot of energy out of you, I know, but it's y'all got something going on.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, it's the Breakfast clubl good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 7: Warning everybody, it's DJ en Vy, charlamagnea gud. We are the Breakfast Club. Now it's time for Front Page News. Of course, Jess Larius is seeing our co host and Teslan figure O.
Speaker 10: Go morning, Ted, Good morning, Charlemagne to God, Jess Hilarius, the Queen, the reps Cluff and Djavy Good morning.
Speaker 7: Now let's jump right into it. Donald Trump, he wants to talk about his mugshot.
Speaker 10: Huh yes, Donald Trump wants to talk about his mugshot. But I want to say this quickly to the call and that called in about the price of coffee. She's not tripping. It actually did increase nearly twenty percent this year, so I want to let her know that. But Trump with his mugshot, he's doubling down about obviously, he leaves the election is still rigged, and he called Democrats some communists.
Speaker 11: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 6: Is there anyone on the planet that doesn't know what I look like? I wish there were some people like that that'd be very nice for me. And yet, for some reason, the communist Democrats in Atlanta made a mugshot of me. That's a mugshot because I said the election was rigged, and I believe it more strongly than ever. It was a rigged election. I know I'm your favorite president, and they make me look like a criminal. But it completely and totally backfar as you probably read, star campaign has raised over ten million dollars. The people get it. This is nothing but election interferes. They want to interfere with our election so they can try and damage me with all these bullet lawsuits that you see flying all over the place.
Speaker 9: Were last time we heard Donald Trump talk about policy, the la till we heard Donald Trump talk about, you know, legislation. He wants to implement that. Man, even talking about nothing, he's going to do for the country. Yet he's still leading in the post. That's insane to me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, it's kind of hard to do when you got ninety charges.
Speaker 10: It's just trying to fight, so kind of hard to campaign, you know, and still and still talk about what he needs to talk about, which is what a lot of the Republican candidates are saying, that this is a distraction to the Republican Party and what it is that they believe is the better way to go opposed to Joe Biden.
Speaker 9: Or maybe America doesn't care about that stuff like we think they do. Maybe America just likes to be entertained. Maybe America just likes to know he's an attention because he's leading in.
Speaker 7: The polls by a Landslideah, which is crazy. Now I think we still care about policy.
Speaker 4: I can't tell this man winning and he ain't talking about nothing.
Speaker 5: But let's talk about Mitch McConnell. Is he is he stepping down?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 11: No, he said he's not going No damn ware.
Speaker 10: Now, just to give a quick recap on the latest update of Center McConnell. Of course, you know, we all know, we've covered that here on the front page and it was about him freezing up twice, and then we covered the story about his doctor saying that he was allegedly just fine. Charlemagne said that it's camp. And yesterday Miss McConnell came out and said, you know, I'm not going no damn where. He said, I'm going to finish my term as leader and I'm going to stay in the Senate.
Speaker 11: And so that's that. So we just go see how it all works out.
Speaker 4: Mitch mcconaugh gonna die on that hill. Literally, he ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 31: Yep.
Speaker 11: So that's the latest on that.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, that is your front page news. Teak of Tailing absolutely, and.
Speaker 9: Make sure you subscribe to Taylor Figures podcast A great Shot, No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast network, and follow Tesling figure Out at Teslin figure on on all social media platforms.
Speaker 7: All right, when we come back, ty Reese will be joining Donnelle Gibson. That's why we're gonna talk to him. He's in town for fuel Fest. Also, he has an album that he's been working on and a host of other things.
Speaker 4: Got his music.
Speaker 9: We're gona play one of Tyree's records this morning. Love, Let's play Love Transaction.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna invite him to the mental health Expo Tyrese?
Speaker 9: Yes, we don't have enough time. It's only from eleven am to four pm. So if you put time on stage, he's gonna talk for at least three albums.
Speaker 16: Wow.
Speaker 1: It probably heals some people and save some people from mental destruction.
Speaker 4: But anyway, if you're in town, we'll can't having Tyres.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, we're gonna kick it with ty Reee when we come back. Black Ties the breakfast slogan Morning the breakfast Club. Everybody's DJ n V Charlamagne to God, just hilarious. We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guests in the building. Oh good, brother, he forty minutes late, but we're happy to.
Speaker 11: See him forty minutes.
Speaker 4: Give us a story of him running through a minute. He was running up the street, running through the street. But it's all good. Oh wow, that's we ain't going out. Wow, gentlemen, tis what's black time? How are you?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: You know, honestly, I'm getting better every day.
Speaker 38: I've gotten this thing in my head where, you know, through my therapy sessions. You know, she just said, don't worry about next week, next year, just focus on every twenty four hours that you get, you know, And that's done a lot for me, you know, because I think so many of us are, you know, even if you you know, the entrepreneur in us is always thinking about next week. If you're dealing with a personal trauma, you're trying to process, and you focus on that.
Speaker 5: Everything for me is just twenty four hours.
Speaker 38: So that's done a lot for me with just being able to just kind of process things, enjoying the moment.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: So you took an eight nine year break from music.
Speaker 4: Yes, what what made you do that?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 38: I mean, honestly, I do music when I really feel it, when something happens where I could actually get in the vocal booth and feel it and do it.
Speaker 5: What was the moment that said I want to start doing again?
Speaker 4: Was it your daughter?
Speaker 5: It was the divorce, It was the unexpected divorce.
Speaker 1: So that's where beautiful pain solely came from.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, can r and b artists only right through the lens of pain, though, because you had a lot of good moments over the ninety.
Speaker 38: The beautiful No, here's the thing, right, and I got to make sure I say this because this this platform is powerful.
Speaker 5: I love y'all and thank y'all again for having me.
Speaker 38: But there is nothing about my album where I'm coming into this thing specifically trying to use my voice, stage and platform and music to safe camp cur I don't you know. I could do bad, but that's not my Everything about this album is a divorce deterrent. When you when people see me posting about this, specifics of things that I've been through, certain manipulation and lies that my ex is putting out there, I'm unpacking real But I was just having a conversation last night with somebody who's going through a situation right now. And although I didn't do a DJ envy.
Speaker 5: Cause he was talking to me this time, it just wasn't me time out there.
Speaker 38: This was didn't give me no assignment to do nothing like that, because that ain't I'm like, okay, well is it an If it's an assignment, then it ain't something that you're finna do ten twelve times in a row. So I was very clear that what God put on my heart to do with my brother, you know, it happened.
Speaker 5: And but Yeah.
Speaker 9: Appreciates that as much as he should. He don't do you appreciate what Tyre's did you? Okay, just making sure, of course, I don't feel like you do.
Speaker 1: No, I just to breakfast. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 7: I'll explain it. Yeah, all right, it's going through a hard time.
Speaker 4: She did on my wife.
Speaker 5: My wife wanted to get a divorce.
Speaker 7: Charlemagne talked me into apologizing on the radio and calling her live that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Lawrence, what the hell? Why would you add that didn't happen? Bad idea, But it was a good idea. I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 5: Bad idea because I put my business on the radio.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 7: Tyrese happened to be in town and heard some of the things that were going on. So Tyrese called to check on me and see what was going on. I was going through it, and instead of just checking and keep it moving, he stayed on top of it.
Speaker 5: To the point where he became the therapist. Yeah, the mediator, the person in between.
Speaker 1: The reason that you're with your wife today still.
Speaker 5: Part of that reason. Absolutely, So he was in there being that person in the middle of it.
Speaker 7: So he was the one where he was explaining and talking because sometimes during those type of situations.
Speaker 5: The wife didn't want to hear from me.
Speaker 7: My wife didn't want to absolutely, but you know she was hearing from Tyrese from a different side.
Speaker 5: I finish my story.
Speaker 7: So anyway, said, hey, this is what I want you to do. Get a dinner, book a private room at child's. I'm going to be there. You and your wife have a dinner, and I'm gonna come in and I'm gonna be I'm gonna sing Stay, which is my favorite. Tyres and he had a violentist and he came and they saying stay. And you know, he sat down there with us for dinner and spoke to us and guided us through as far as he could our relationship. And we had to go through other steps with all of that Eavy the players, and then the thing is no, and then y'all treat him like this when he comes here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry before I even got here. That's the whole thing. What Charlemagne just said. It's true. I don't feel And you gotta keep in mind. I look at it as heavenly.
Speaker 38: Deposits when you do things for people, and you're not saying I'm gonna do this because I want this side of it, like The most uncomfortable part of my day thus far is.
Speaker 5: Just listening there and we tell that story. Oh why because I didn't do it to be.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 5: I didn't do it because I knew that they was going.
Speaker 38: To write their book together about it or be doing interviews about it. It was literally an asign. It's so crazy that even before I came here to sing at this restaurant, we were already on the phone for at least two months. I didn't hear your interview. Was on the phone for two straight months because I never heard your interview from New York. That happened for me, for la my life because what you when you announced it, it went viral, so I was able to hear the apology on the ground. So that's when I reached out to you. This is something I've never told you. I text you and I was like, yo, man, I'm on my way to New York. I got a bunch of interviews and meetings and label got to go run and the label go this and that.
Speaker 5: That was all a lie. I flew in town just for you and your wife.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, so you don't play his records.
Speaker 5: I need my records play.
Speaker 38: But I will say this But this is the part that I don't appreciate about envy is when Tyrese's divorce comes across your headline, when the captions associated to the things that come across your desk, where's that same heart and love that I extended to you that you could extend to me instead of it just being paper pushing And this is what is on the gram again, And it's like, Okay, that's expected, No, it's sorry, this is my brother. While every on air, personality blog, podcast, whatever they got a job to do, they gonna say things for clickbait ratings, this and that. But when you have certain people on the radio and you've developed some type of relationship with them, and again, you owe me nothing. Right, Ultimately, you did the work I just had. God just decided to take my hand and use it in any way it can. And there's nobody that could ever give me more props than what God has done for me to say like, good job, son, you did everything I asked you to do. You don't even know what I have in mind for you, but you did it. And there's a very married couple that was very married. Everybody go through things, but why is my marriage funny? Why is my divorce just something to talk about? Where is the outreach conversation? Let's good question, but where is the call? It's like we need to come to Atlanta and come pull up on you at the house. Charlemagne came to do an interview that I requested for him to do. I never stepped in, and God never used me to step in when this man marriage was potentially.
Speaker 5: On the brink. I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 7: It's kind of like when a preacher tells you something in church, right, the preacher tells you what you need to do to be better. Then you look at the preacher's life and you say, how do you teach me something that you're not doing. I don't respect the preacher anymore.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 7: I respect the message and how it came, but you know what I've been through, and you know how I changed as a man and as a person, and you were there for it. He was a brother for But then when I look at my brother and saying what he's telling me to do and how he's telling me to live, he's not living that way.
Speaker 5: I don't respect it more.
Speaker 7: To everybody is DEJNV Charlamagne to God, Jess hilarious.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: We're still kicking it with Tyres.
Speaker 38: I'm going to respond to what you just said first of all, to arrive at an opinion of what I'm doing versus what I'm not doing.
Speaker 5: It's based on public consumption.
Speaker 38: I never made a decision or God never used me to make a decision about your life based on what was being reported on public consumption. What I know about you, what I know about what you did, what I ultimately knew about what your wife was feeling and carrying, and what y'all were in the process of You couldn't read none of that online.
Speaker 5: I got that information from the outreach.
Speaker 38: So whatever feelings you have about me and what I should be or shouldn't be doing pertaining to my approach with how I'm unraveling and bleeding out loud in the middle of my thing, that would have actually been the reason to call no.
Speaker 7: And I did have conversations with you, and this is from before your ex wife, when you were talking to the girl overseas and who you were as a man.
Speaker 4: I didn't respect that.
Speaker 7: And then when we talk on these private chats and has nothing to do with the public just having to do with who you were and how you speak and how you talk and how you talk about the people next to you. I didn't respect it to the point where I blocked you on my chat because I didn't want to see tyresee as that that's not the man that.
Speaker 9: Let's shoot bel because I think this is a great conversation, because I think it's a lot of miscommunication between all of us. You were going through a lot back then, because you admitted that to me, because when me and you had.
Speaker 5: Words, are we talking about psych man?
Speaker 4: He was a little bit of everything he was on the psyche Meda. You said, you don't even remember a lot of the stuff you were saying. I don't.
Speaker 38: Yeah, yeah, I don't at all. So just like when you get drunk, do you hold your boy to what he's saying while he's drunk.
Speaker 4: No, I never held that against you.
Speaker 38: Okay, do you hold anybody to anything that they're doing when you know that this is their usual self. They were drunk, they were out of their mind, and they ended up saying and doing something that hurt my feelings, that was offensive, that made me feel a way.
Speaker 5: But I know that characteristically that's not who this man is the difference is I honestly don't know what syche man you were on or.
Speaker 7: Who you're doing that. I don't know that, I don't know, I don't know soul to you, I don't know. I never had a conversation with you because I never wanted to see you like that. The person who spoke to me on these texts spoke to my wife during that time in the text. I didn't like that, and I wanted to remember Tyres as a person that was my brother and helped my relationship, not the Tyrese that I was going through.
Speaker 5: So I took a step back. So you codssage is of the psych mad crazy talking to me to tell you the before on that message.
Speaker 4: You were talking crazy. You know that we had this conversation already. But he said, he literally.
Speaker 5: Said, he don't remember anything, but I don't remember what I said. I made you say that to point you feel that way.
Speaker 7: But to this point, I took a step back because I didn't know what you were going through, and I tried to talk to you, and I seen who you were and not even like who you were online, And to my point, I tried, and when I seen how you were talking this way. I said, I'm going to take a step back, and you know me, and how convenient. Yeah, when when the way you were talking, the way that you were.
Speaker 5: How convenient? How stepped back? What you mean? I never stepped back from you.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's right, but I never talked to your wife in a disrespectful manner, and you talked to mine and a disrespectful manner. And I never told nobody that, even even when you were and you could say you were on those psych mads, and you can say that you warrant you, but as a man, some of the things that you said, Tyrese deserved me to.
Speaker 5: Box your mouth.
Speaker 4: And I know.
Speaker 5: You were talking because this is something that I never wanted to say.
Speaker 7: And since he wants to be well, why MV I'm telling him why you said disrespectful to my wife?
Speaker 4: It's neither here nor there.
Speaker 7: To the point where why my wife doesn't call you back anymore, and to the point when you started talking to psych meds me and my wife had a conversation.
Speaker 5: He said, well, maybe Tyreese was on those medicines when he said.
Speaker 7: But if you ever text me and my wife, you can't text me because I just I'm bliged you and probably about a month ago when me and Charlamague was talking and he told me that you were on the syche Mads and this is what it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what made me unblock you.
Speaker 7: So that was the reason why I stopped talking to you and will not reach out to you anymore because I'm like, I don't want want to remember my brother as that and maybe you were going through problems. So if somebody talks to if I talk to your wife, if I talk to your wife disrespectful, I.
Speaker 5: Don't expect for you to come check on me. And that's how I felt at that time.
Speaker 1: You did that to a lot of people don't talk, but maybe I should have been had this conversation.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, listen, this is great. We have anyone God wanted to have.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 38: And I'm gonna say this because this is not the first time I've said this. Things that I said and did, the people that I rubbed the wrong way, the things that I posted, my conduct overall that was literally out of my control.
Speaker 5: I've literally prayed that people.
Speaker 38: Can find it in their heart to not hold me to something that I said and did while I was literally out of my mind. If we could expect God to give us grace, we should always extend that same grace. So what I'm saying to you is everybody clearly could see that something was going on, crying video.
Speaker 5: What more do you want from me?
Speaker 4: Congratulations and something that's happening.
Speaker 38: And so now when you're out of your mind, you don't go on Instagram and say I just got off the phone and Will Smith is sending me five million dollars when I never even talked to Will Smooth.
Speaker 4: You don't call j and say I ain't gonna killer, but don't push me.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 38: I did on the phone to Jada because I was like, maybe that'll help her to call.
Speaker 4: I said that when you told me that that's when I had grades. I was like, damn, you think about it. What have I ever said about Tyree?
Speaker 13: Nothing?
Speaker 7: Nothing but positivity in my book when I did interviews there, there's nothing. There's nothing that I've ever said negative.
Speaker 4: Show a lot of grades. When we was reporting those headlines that U Street bust out laughing, he didn't you.
Speaker 5: And That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 38: So I'm saying I don't do anything for anybody expecting anything in return, but to say, you know what, I know that if my divorce had ultimately happened, I don't really know that I'd be sitting in front of Envy right now. So now extend that grace to me to say, I'm gonna put myself in Tyree Shue rather it's drunk, Rather it's Segments. That's my brother. And when I leave this station, I still get to go home to a wife and a family. And for whatever reason, this camp didn't even know my name.
Speaker 4: He was Envy.
Speaker 5: Your wife was on the phone beautiful, you know, Rashon, and I was like, who is that?
Speaker 38: So everything that happened happened the way it did, and in my mind, I didn't look at it any other way but doing God's work, and in this room, in this situation, good see this planet. So if my name ever come across the desk, if there's anything that y'all have to report, because you got the room, or report you got things that you got, you got a job to do. But the grace and the energy that I'm feeling from what's being reported doesn't feel like there's any connectivity to me at all.
Speaker 4: Well we know why now, because Envy was upset I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 9: I felt the way I told you this about, you know, coming down the Atlanta doing the interview that never came out. I felt like my time was wasting and that wasn't on me, and you know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so, I mean we both we both had all little issues that were just petty, that's all. But we love you, my brother, and that's what brothers doude, and you apologize to me for wasting my time, So I'll apologize publicly to you for not showing you that that grace when we was doing those room reports. But we're good now. Everybody good.
Speaker 38: Yeah, well, sometimes envy let me let me say this to you, and I'm sure your wife going to see this. I did exactly what God put on my heart to do, and I really hope that you and your wife could extend me some grace to not hold me to anything that I said or text you with while I was literally out of my mind, and hold me to the person that y'all got to know throughout this entire process. So if I suddenly became something else and y'all don't even recognize me, most people didn't recognize me, I'm still on an apology tour for the damage that I've caused. My relationship with Will Smith is still beautiful, but it'll never be the same because the whole Smith family woke up to all the energy that they did.
Speaker 4: All right, we got more with Toddy Reese. When we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning all we're backgurning everybody's dj NV, Charlamagne to God, Jesse, Larry. We are the Breakfast Club. Tyresee is here. It wasn't a funny conversation that we just had.
Speaker 4: Some of it funny. That's mostly him over there. He's what home depot for a million dollars? That ain't funny to us. That's not true.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true.
Speaker 5: I'm not sewing home depot four million. It's four fifty.
Speaker 9: Million, Yeah sir, Okay, see now it's that's funny. I was like, t is only a million?
Speaker 4: Okay? Stupid?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 38: By the time I pay my lawyers their retainer and break it up with the two brothers that work with me for thirteen.
Speaker 5: Years, what am I sewing somebody for a million dollars.
Speaker 4: For the loss of dover. They wouldn't give you a law more of something. You said, what mean what you mean?
Speaker 5: Comedy is funny, man?
Speaker 4: I read a funny mothering.
Speaker 5: So basically the moment happened. We don't have to recycle the whole thing.
Speaker 38: They got really disrespected while they were there, and then I tried to get them to fix it over the phone. They refused to fix it on the phone, so I had to come to the store, and they ended up doing the same to me that they was doing to them. And then we tried to handle everything privately off the record. They showed no respect with the lawyers communicating with the lawyers, and I said, man, y'all just actually don't give them.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: That you go to lows. No, you're an idiot, yo, Why is what is the do you do that?
Speaker 31: Like?
Speaker 38: Well, right now, the things that I'm doing has been just paused, you know, because I don't I don't want to make it seem like I'm leaving home depot despite home depot to go to lows because if somebody take a picture of me inside the lows, then it looks like a gimmick and no gimmick.
Speaker 4: No, he ain't Why I.
Speaker 38: Can't laugh because envy still feels the way. And I ain't seen this brother since it all happened.
Speaker 5: Like I said before, you were the preacher that was preaching that wasn't living the way.
Speaker 4: That's what you divorced Samantha in here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, first of all, jealous somebody else's I.
Speaker 4: Just I just I listen however way we got to that place.
Speaker 5: My apology has already happened on this.
Speaker 38: But I want to tell you for anybody who I have not ran into where you got a text message or a phone call or a twelve minute voice note in the middle of the night, or you've seen me say something post some while I was.
Speaker 18: Out of my mind.
Speaker 4: Hell, Mary Man.
Speaker 38: Not my usual self. Please don't hold me to anything that I said. And if you expect God to forgive you for things that you say and do, extend that same.
Speaker 5: Grace to me.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry to everybody, not just your You gotta say sorry.
Speaker 4: I ain't saying.
Speaker 13: Anything.
Speaker 4: Chocolate asked THEO.
Speaker 1: Today, Gibson, I extend your grace every time I talk about you. Davey sitt up, Well, I'm sorry. He was sitting up a big plan about a divorce and I'm like, first of all.
Speaker 5: The story, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 7: You know, y'all both talk about it so much and on public there's not anybody in between that can say, you know what, let's discuss because at the end of the day, y'all do have a child.
Speaker 5: And you don't want the child to see mom and dad.
Speaker 38: We was expecting Envy and and and gear to show up to a land. You're projecting you asking you, asking a way because he ain't and you you don't have nobody in your life, you know.
Speaker 4: Like you who did you did? You got a point?
Speaker 5: You got a point, You got a point. Okay, So what I'm.
Speaker 38: Saying, no, man, let's move on because I don't want to get mad of the way I love. And the most heartbreaking thing about any friendship of brotherhood is that people will never do for you what you do for them.
Speaker 5: I don't give what it is and I had no expectations.
Speaker 4: That's not fair. Though if I can sing pull up on you, I.
Speaker 5: Don't want you to sing.
Speaker 4: I don't want you to sing main fair man.
Speaker 5: You know it's crazy.
Speaker 4: But speaking of music, you had to know when you started talking about your life and your divorce in your music. Then she would respond, absolutely, you do.
Speaker 5: That, guys, I had a gag order. One thing I don't do it.
Speaker 4: I don't lie.
Speaker 38: You don't have to like what I say. But I'm not gonna lie, and I don't do interviews to make sure that's like me when I leave.
Speaker 4: You're not a liar. But you lie.
Speaker 10: You have?
Speaker 4: You said, you just did say you have. I've seen you.
Speaker 5: Charlotte Magne.
Speaker 38: I could not post and say anything about this divorce for almost two years because anything I said and did could have been used against me in the court of law. I put it out there that divorce happened, but I could not go into any of the specifics and details of what actually happened until we did our trial. She been on podcast the whole time. She been calling Zelli a jazz abell. She been throwing shots at me and throwing shots at my girl that I'm with now the whole time. I've got Miracle Mondays out here. I'm like, okay, so you out here manipulating the divorce. The single the single woman that's out here, men is always on the You've beating that drum.
Speaker 4: Zelly never asked to be here.
Speaker 38: I was a whole married man, fully married, happy, never cheated, never lied, never did anything behind your back, never met up in the sprint, and got got my game in a parking lot of a strip club in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: You ain't got them stories on me.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 4: Everybody's got problems, everybody go through.
Speaker 38: But I cannot sit here right now as a man to pull out my human calculator and say I'm divorced and I know why. So No, I never came as Sam over two years, never said one thing about that woman that came at her because I legally couldn't that as soon as the trial happened.
Speaker 5: Now I got some shit to say because you accuse me of.
Speaker 38: Putting you out of the house, changing the locks, and kicking you on a one year rold out the house.
Speaker 5: That's a fucking lie.
Speaker 38: You put with the COVID mask on top of the ring cameras, and you arranged all the shit that you did, and now you're trying to get me for twenty thousand dollars a month for a one year old at the time, and I couldn't speak on it, and I'm hurt and I'm bleeding out loud, and I don't want my with people I know to be using these platforms to make a mockery or some shit that y'all know all about in your own way.
Speaker 5: Y'all story ain't got nothing.
Speaker 4: To do with my story. I was going for something we had.
Speaker 5: You been going at me for all kinds.
Speaker 4: What you mean what y'all had?
Speaker 9: Why are you doing wasting my time with that interview? Okay, what you apologize for?
Speaker 5: Okay, got.
Speaker 4: To fly all the way there.
Speaker 5: You're telling the wrong story.
Speaker 38: I asked Charlemagne to God to come to Atlanta and do a full on interview with myself and my ex host, the crying video host.
Speaker 4: What God?
Speaker 5: At this time we were together.
Speaker 4: We both were on the couch and did the whole interview post all of it.
Speaker 38: I said, Charlemagne, I really wanted you to come in and do an interview and let's unpack and have the conversation that we've never had.
Speaker 5: And I don't want to do it in the capacity to Breakfast club. Come to the crib. Let's Barbara Walters dish do it right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's what happens.
Speaker 38: Bryan Barber, the director has taken the footage and refused to give it back. I paid thirty five thousand dollars total for this whole. Then I found out he did it the big boy did it to Dallas, Austin and did a court a couple.
Speaker 5: So I don't care if you see this interview because I'm too honest.
Speaker 38: And now I got Charlemagne for years now feeling a way about me, feeling like he wasted his time.
Speaker 5: But I never wasted till time.
Speaker 4: Brother, did he explain that to you that it was the director?
Speaker 5: So why you're mad at him?
Speaker 4: If you find out much much much better?
Speaker 5: So I apologized, But what another did that ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 4: When Sad.
Speaker 38: Ied you to come out to do the interview for me without knowing that I was going to ask to do the interview for us, meaning film, it's gonna do that, but it's still a.
Speaker 5: Reflection to me.
Speaker 38: I'm apologizing for what I did to hurt you from what ultimately wasted your time.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying again the grace, So we don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a cool by y'all moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this cool by y'all.
Speaker 4: I love this. I will keep it lock.
Speaker 5: We got more with Tyres when we come back.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, holding everybody.
Speaker 7: It's DJ n V, charlamagnea God, Jess hilarious, we are the Breakfast Club. Was still kicking with Tyrese. Well, now I'm comeing out tyres beautiful pain. I pushed it, Hey, you pushed it?
Speaker 4: Can the writers great?
Speaker 38: No, somebody must have told us and then he has a shot at being on s n A. Right, I'm sorry, Jess stays on focus.
Speaker 5: That's why I say out here.
Speaker 7: Playing before we do this, said he's gonna be out in Jersey four Walker Sun does these car shows. It's called fuel Fest at the new Jersey Motorsports Park. What time should people be there?
Speaker 38: Jersey Motorsports Park. Yes, I do this event every year. We do about ten of them a year called fuel Fest. Go to Fuelfest dot com. Get your tickets twelve and under get in free. It's drifting, drag racing, DJ music live. It's basically it's basically Coachella.
Speaker 4: Hey with all cars?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, DJ? You know what he just said? What you just said?
Speaker 38: Okay, can we transition into the album because y'all been you know now we've been up in the cool Mayana. Your beard is definitely getting shot and I'm definitely about to ru some of that dark skin makeup off your face, because I definitely see the makeup.
Speaker 4: I know the difference between the dark skin versus the delight skin.
Speaker 5: That's still you're like, yo, I gotta put that balance because half.
Speaker 4: Of my ship is looking very drakish. What do you want to play, man? You want to play that?
Speaker 5: I want to play love transactions?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 21: This love?
Speaker 5: Is this love or just a transaction?
Speaker 38: As I was sitting in the room courtroom, that realization that this person couldn't have ever loved me based on what I've seen her become in the process of this divorce. Damn that neither one of y'all should never ever experience in your life.
Speaker 4: So she never loves you. That's a that's a harsh thing. Yeah, I was saying, you feel okay, and then you hear your exit. You never loved him, that's the name of the song.
Speaker 1: That would definitely not be true. I mean, that's that's why I asked him, did he see any red flakes? I felt like, you never felt.
Speaker 4: Like she really really loved you? Like I never said that, you actually did?
Speaker 1: You never think none of it was genuine up until I guess.
Speaker 4: Any of it genuine.
Speaker 5: The name of the song is I don't think you ever loved him in the courtroom.
Speaker 38: And I also was sitting in the courtroom and I said, as they're unpacking tax returns and getting in tall list and they trying to unpack, I'm like, she's just sitting there like this, like and I'm like, damn.
Speaker 5: Can you look at me?
Speaker 38: Can you like your lawyer is so nasty in this courtroom? Can you like it's like a sociopath? Like I'm feeling, I don't feel nothing for this person. So I never I would never disrespect her and say I don't think at no point that she ever loved me.
Speaker 5: But there is no aspect of me right now with all that I've seen and heard and all.
Speaker 38: That's going on in this paperwork and what happened in that courtroom, I could say I did nothing to you to create that, like you should be able to say physical violence.
Speaker 5: I got three chicks pregnant on.
Speaker 38: The side and love child, and I was on the road and smashing chicks on Like what did I do that made you become that cheating?
Speaker 1: So not the only thing that could land you in a divorce out.
Speaker 38: How many years you know there's raising somebody else's child that their husband had behind their back.
Speaker 4: It happens every day.
Speaker 5: That's when you when you committed to the duration.
Speaker 38: He said, I don't like this, but I know that my husband has so much more potential beyond the mistake that was made. So at the end of the day, I can't disown the laughter, the travel of the moments and all that we had.
Speaker 5: That would be evil to like.
Speaker 38: Act as if I didn't feel or I didn't feel that she felt something. But I have no idea who this person is, and none of her friends recognize her either. So when y'all come at me on my timeline, not y'all, I'm talking about social media, I want you to understand something.
Speaker 5: Women have done an incredible.
Speaker 38: Job of normalizing talking about their feelings, hurts and vulnerabilities.
Speaker 5: When a man does it, we get shamed in the silence, Yo, yo, shut up, man like all out there. If somebody had gave Mary J.
Speaker 38: Blinde that advice to not be putting all her out there, we wouldn't have Mary J. Blind All of the women out here that's basically running all the charts in R and B are all talking in most cases about men.
Speaker 5: Cheating line and whatever's going on.
Speaker 38: So I know I'm a man. I know I'm an alpha male. So when I speak upon my truth, what I feel, what I've experienced, and she's allowed to feel whatever she feels me because she's been at another for two years on her you should I'm just now speaking.
Speaker 5: So now I'm misogynistic.
Speaker 4: Now I'm stalking.
Speaker 5: Now I'm abused.
Speaker 4: Now why you're in a brand new relationship?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Why you keep telling me?
Speaker 38: First of all, making reference to feelings that I'm still trying to emotionally navigate through from a marriage that just blew up in my face doesn't mean that I want her or desire her. It just means that I'm still bleeding out loud.
Speaker 5: But I don't think it's the music. Though, I don't think it's the music.
Speaker 7: See what where I usually my question to you was a lot of the stuff that that Sam says a Charlamage tells me the whole time, A lot of stuff that she says.
Speaker 4: Nobody hears you know.
Speaker 7: When you say this, because you're they hear it when when you when you leave a comment about it, I don't hear nothing that she says.
Speaker 5: I don't hear none of the podcast.
Speaker 9: We don't get none of that information that a lot of times things are bigger in our mind than they are actually true.
Speaker 13: World.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 7: The music, Yes, we love the music. Put it in the music. Like the post that you did the other day that I was looking for that you took that. That's what I was looking for.
Speaker 4: I want to see you. I didn't see that.
Speaker 7: I only seen it when you said it. But I love the Mary J. Blige like you said, like put it into music. Is that why you dressed like her from the Not Going Cry video?
Speaker 4: I'm not what he know.
Speaker 1: That's not what he had on was talking about like a black panther. He did not look like Marji Blige.
Speaker 4: With the boots. Kevin Hart.
Speaker 5: Please just know that I definitely was hot, as with everything that I was wearing. Kevin Hart, I need you to know that that was the funniest ever.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: I was honored that you included me in your stand up special.
Speaker 4: But I was suffering. But you look good.
Speaker 13: You look like he.
Speaker 4: Can get.
Speaker 5: Can we get into the record of the tar.
Speaker 4: Like winn A Walker Love Transaction black Tie Brother, We appreciate you for you.
Speaker 5: Hold on man, before we go Man.
Speaker 4: My album is entitled Beautiful Pain.
Speaker 38: Right now, I released a song featuring Lenny Kravitz available on All Dreaming, I would love your support. It's called I Don't Think You Ever Loved Me? And my new joint that I just dropped last week is called Love Transaction. Beautiful Pain is the first live album I've ever done. It's a total of twenty songs. I'm also finishing up my book, which is called Blackmail of the Blackmail, and I'm also going to be releasing a four part documentary for the making of the entire album.
Speaker 5: Stop Playing Broa.
Speaker 7: On the Way, Beautiful Pain on the Way, and it's the Breakfast Club Love Transaction.
Speaker 5: Please you know he don't support me. I'm the one that said us play.
Speaker 4: He's the only DJ in this mother. That's true. If you want it now, this is a DJ. Can we in discernment? Now you look a sweating past the man. The stretch is over. We want to It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Why you ain't give me some of your makeup?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Three minutes.
Speaker 4: Twenty seconds some good music though it's crazy, you can it's a nice beat.
Speaker 5: Absolutely positively does we are the breakfast Club? Just Lariss.
Speaker 4: Yeah I am.
Speaker 7: You can see that full interview online breakfast club online dot com.
Speaker 5: Right, that's it, right, yes, breakfast club online dot com.
Speaker 4: Definitely check it out and being tyres. I don't know, man, I feel like y'all hold intimately before. Yeah, they hugged intimately. What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: What are you trying to say? What are you talking about? I feel like it was a little deeper there. Are you jealous? It got emotional? Got yeah, but it wasn't on both of the watery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's two many in my conversation with each other, and they they oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: You saw it right, I did. Are you jealous about it?
Speaker 21: Okay?
Speaker 4: I just really jealous. Really hate people.
Speaker 1: You really hate when people come up here and pay you more, especially the man when men talk to.
Speaker 4: And he got a tight got a.
Speaker 13: You okay?
Speaker 7: Oh I don't take nothing Serious's why I can never tell you anything serious. That's why I never told you anything, because you make.
Speaker 4: Fun of everything serious. Don't want to laugh? Okay, life short. I just saw your postitting run here serious? Yeah, your problem is that you ready to crack a joke. At eight a m. Six am don't matter. Just gonna tell me yesterday I'll be going too far?
Speaker 21: How do I go?
Speaker 4: Always telling me I go do hey, yo, don't do that? What the hell?
Speaker 21: Not enough?
Speaker 7: We was going to order home depot aprons and wear him when he when he got it. Remember that's clown.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna do you the cot guy. You love a coffin, you love putting on the You're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get the one that Peter dropped.
Speaker 4: Petal.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get the Pete Davis Halloway Costing.
Speaker 4: No, you're not. I'm not doing that, all right?
Speaker 5: Well you got donkey today? Who you give me your donkey?
Speaker 9: Two before after the hour man, there's a musty person on the loose. I don't know they still in jail though, But Carrington Harris needs to come to the front of the congregation. Y'all gonna learn to listen to your grandparents. You hear me, when your grandparents tell you to wash your ass. He tell you to wash your ass for a reason.
Speaker 4: They fed up.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Your mornings will never be the same, damn. But he Hog's donkey I mean trying to beat donkey today.
Speaker 21: No more.
Speaker 4: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day today? Wow, Jess Hilaria. So donkey today for Thursday, September seventh goes to twenty two year old Carrington Harris. Carrington Harris was arrested this past Tuesday on charges of domestic abuse battery and domestic abuse battery with a dangerous weapon. That's just all police jargon. When it happened was she stabbed her grandfather in the face.
Speaker 9: Now, look, I'm not going to sit here and act like it's neville a justifiable reason to stab your grandfather, because I'm sure there is quite a few, but not in this case. See Carrington stabbed her grandfather because her grandfather was simply being a concerned grandfather.
Speaker 4: Let's go to ABC three for the report.
Speaker 39: Believe, and then we can just have Paris Sheriff's detectives arrested at Keith Bielle woman for allegedly stabbing her grandfather during a domestic dispute. Carrington Harris, twenty two, was arrested after an investigation revealed she stabbed her grandfather in the face following an argument over her hygiene habits. Detective said Harris and her grandparents began arguing after they asked her to shower. She then began damaging property inside the house and then turned the power off from outside. Detectives said while the couple was trying to restrain Harris, she got away and got a knife from the kitchen, using it to stab her grandfather. Harris then ran from the house and into the woods. She was found a few hours later. Harris was arrested and charged with one count each of domestic abuse battery and domestic abuse battery with a dangerous weapon.
Speaker 4: I smell the smelly smell of something that sounds smelly. Okay. What world do we live in when a grandparent can't tell their grandchild they stink? This is what grandparents do. Okay. How many times have you heard your grandparents say, go wash your ass, you smell like outside? How many times you heard your grandparents say, don't you sit on my couch until you go take a bath? Okay? Why do you think your grandparents used to keep the plastic on the couch just in case you sit your funky ass down without washing.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you something. This happened on a Tuesday. This woman was twenty two years old. She probably was out all Labor Day weekend and didn't wash her ass once, walking around smelling like cookouts and casting migoles all weekend.
Speaker 4: And you know, Granddaddy ain't putting up with that. And I'm gonna be honest with you. I seen a mug shot. You want to see your mugshot.
Speaker 5: I want to play a game, but all right.
Speaker 4: We'll get to it.
Speaker 7: I don't want to see mugs shaft, I see a mush ye, well, I won't to play a game.
Speaker 4: Pull up her mugs shots. You might pull up her mugshot.
Speaker 1: I can't find stab your grandfather and ran in the woods.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then the dogs lift out easy. Dogs found her easy.
Speaker 9: All I'm saying is I want you to see her mugshot because I saw a mug shot and when I looked at it, I could smell it because she got drug locks that she probably hasn't washed in months. And I'm not judging. I'm just saying I can see where your granddaddy was probably coming from Okay, These youngins have too many choices nowadays, too many options. They got a million screaming platforms to choose from. They don't got to eat what's for dinner? Okay, parents, grandparents cook, They say they don't want that, then end up ordering uber each just dishrespectful and I come from the area, eat what's for dinner? And if you don't your starve with these little financially free young as, it's spoil all right. These kids don't even got to be human if they don't want to. No more salute to all the youngins out there identifying as turtles.
Speaker 4: Is this look oh look look look, oh no, oh, here she go. Here she go pass that over here, Yeah, that's that over shit, past that overhit. Now look at her. Now, come on, how you gonna be musty and mad and mad at me? Because you musty? Now look at it. Twenty two she's easy, forty. I'm on down, No, come on down, smell it all. I'm saying, we as adults have to draw the line somewhere. We letting these youngers make a lot of choices nowadays. But the shower is not optional. You will not be under my roof with your kouchie smelling like hookah smoke. And what's crazy is Jesus, you don't want to listen to your granddaddy tell you to take the shower. Now you're headed somewhere where there's an actual shower schedule.
Speaker 9: Now, there's no law in jail that says you must bathe. Okay, but if you think for one second, those inmates gonna let you be in the box with a stink box and you out your ranch at ass mine. All right, Look, Carrington, we need you to clean up your acc I know life stinks sometimes that you don't have to add to it, all right. There are some things that are totally in your control, and washing your ass is one of them. And you shouldn't be mad at the people in your life who love you enough to tell you to wash your ass, especially when it's a granddaddy telling a granddaughter okay, that's love. You know how many women I know that stink and I have to convince other women to let them know.
Speaker 4: All right. I have a theory that when people get upset when you tell them they stink, it's because they are upset that they didn't trust themselves. If you can smell yoursel, trust me, other people have been able to smell you for a while. So you mad because you didn't listen to yourself. You mad that somebody called you out for something you already knew and had the chance to correct, but didn't you Carrington projected that anger onto the wrong person. The same energy you used to stab your granddad in the face, you could have used to put some old spice on a rag and wash all those private parts that smell public. He'd give Carrington Harris the sweet Times and the Hamiltons.
Speaker 8: Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the dog all the day.
Speaker 7: Ye all right, Sean, thank you for that donkey to day.
Speaker 4: That grandfather.
Speaker 1: So the grandfather didn't pass away? No he didn't die, Okay he didn't that he's all right? I mean, where is he hospital? I'm assuming Let me look I read that, damn me. I know the listeners like, where's grandpa?
Speaker 4: Like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: He ain't died though, Okay, well that's that's amazing. But Jesus, chrisycause he took you, because he took a shot, ask you to wash your funky ass. Yeah, yeah, that's the story.
Speaker 4: I did see. Oh my god, all right, well thank you for that donkey today.
Speaker 7: All right now, Jess, oh BTPC, I let it be what I on everybody else. It's time for just fix my mess. I mean, Jess couldn't fix the mechs up here earlier with ty Reese.
Speaker 5: So that was a I was trying to me.
Speaker 4: That was not a love quarrel. Just was trying to fix it.
Speaker 21: I really was.
Speaker 4: Ty was ignoring me. He was ignoring me. I was like, Tyre's I'm here. He came up. I'm gonna be able to get his friend back. He ain't he come up here talking about no music?
Speaker 21: Five one, five one.
Speaker 5: It's time for just fix my mess.
Speaker 7: If you haven't relationship issues, problems or anything, called Jess right now shall help you out at the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: That's about me. For relationship problems, at about me.
Speaker 1: If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me, for your coworker need to be your ass, call it up. They got the jests and I'm here to fix your mess.
Speaker 21: Fix your mess.
Speaker 1: It's giving very much messy.
Speaker 4: Let me fix that morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's d J n V Charlamagne to God, Jess.
Speaker 4: Hilarious.
Speaker 7: We are the breakfast club. It's time for just fix my mess right now. This is where you can call up. If you're having problems, you can call Jess. She'll help you out.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one ton up Tony.
Speaker 18: Jack.
Speaker 25: God, what.
Speaker 4: What's your course of for Jess?
Speaker 33: Brother man, Jes my question you man, the generation has got so messed up on women.
Speaker 12: Just find that boarding they self.
Speaker 18: Why so many of them?
Speaker 15: So many women?
Speaker 18: You mean you can be in the city, county.
Speaker 33: They won't number money. It's like you don't They missed the romance to day they meant getting a knowing man that didn't hear Yeah, blush for It's definitely frustrated.
Speaker 1: I talked about this on my podcast last week. I said, we are in the times now where women they yes, we we are very independent and we are in better positions where we are CEOs and entrepreneurs and we're making money. But don't cut out the fact that we do still need our men because we can't be men at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Well, we can't be right at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: So I think that we I think you should just go and try to date somewhere else. All of them are not like that.
Speaker 4: How old are you?
Speaker 18: Okay, I'm thirty two. My first day was always Leo Gang.
Speaker 4: Okay, Leo Gang.
Speaker 1: That's what's up? Do you stay older or younger?
Speaker 11: Because that's mostly.
Speaker 4: Older? Older? Oh really?
Speaker 1: Because I find that mentality in a lot of our young women, younger women, but older women. Maybe you need to go I don't know, maybe you need to go a little older. Yeah, but all of are not like that. But yeah, I'm sticking at mentality too. Would a guy get it together that's older, no.
Speaker 18: Doubt, no doubt. Hey day one time.
Speaker 4: He loved when God go shut up? This is hello, this.
Speaker 22: This isn't a Hendre Pierre.
Speaker 12: Hey, dj MBA, Hey Charlamagne.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jazz, Hey, what's the question for jazz?
Speaker 5: Mama?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 11: So okay.
Speaker 23: I have a son.
Speaker 12: He's three years old.
Speaker 5: He has autism.
Speaker 12: Right now, he has an I E. P In the second best school district in my state, in the state of Rhode Islands. So their program is only half days. He goes in at nine and he'll be at eleven thirty. But he also has something called a BA which is a five behavioral analysis, which is from me, which I had the opportunity to enroll in from nine to three. So should I take him out of like one.
Speaker 11: Of the third school districts and put him in and.
Speaker 12: Just apply behavioral analysis program?
Speaker 19: Or should I just keep him in the best school district.
Speaker 12: It's it's like transportation versus convenience, and I don't know what to do. And I know, Jesse, you have a son, So what did you do as a parent?
Speaker 4: Girl or Eddie?
Speaker 1: I live ninety minutes away from my son's school, so when I'm home and I take him, Girl, I take him and then my mom picks him up. I have a system. So as far as convenience goes, are you? Are you single parent? Do you have somebody else?
Speaker 15: Know?
Speaker 12: I'm married, My son works, not my son, I'm sorry. My husband works fourteen hours so he can't really.
Speaker 19: Help with transportation.
Speaker 12: And my mom is watching my nine months old, so I can't ask her to you know, pick up and drop off.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now it's it's because is he excelling where he is? Because if he's not, then bad school district he just doesn't so.
Speaker 19: Much improvement ever since he started at that school districts he's.
Speaker 12: Like, you know, sitting along with different songs him it's Rachel.
Speaker 19: In different things like that, and I'm nervous.
Speaker 12: I'm just like, oh my gosh, she's doing such a great job at that school. Yeah, yeah, Do I take him out because I can't find a ride? Or do I put him somewhere where I just drop off nine boom and pick him up back for it?
Speaker 19: It's easy.
Speaker 1: I do not want to tell you to take the easy way out, because it's all about his education. And if he's excelling there, he's comfortable there, he's you know, not that it's all about the child's you know, comfortability level. But I'm just saying like it. If he is excelling and he is doing the best that he's ever done, and it's only going to improve more, oh my god, we got to stick it out.
Speaker 4: As mommy.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't take him out, and I would just have to try to make it happen. Now, if you just can't, you're gonna have to some things you just have to do.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you can stick it out and he's excelling and this is great for him, then I think he should stay.
Speaker 12: Am I allowed to ask question? I have a question for DJ.
Speaker 5: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 19: Okay, So right now, me and my.
Speaker 12: Husband, I think it about buying a house, right, we really want to buy a house, but our family and pens are like some rent and just you know, start off that way and then transition because the market is so bad. What is your opinion for a first time home buyer trying to you know, get in buying a home.
Speaker 7: I always tell people, for a first time home buyer, especially with bills and everything so high, by a multi unit or three family house or two family house, you live on one floor and let them pay rent on the other floor, so.
Speaker 5: They're pretty much paying your mortgage and you can save money.
Speaker 7: That's what I would use you to do, if you don't mind living with somebody else that you you know, over you or under you. But I would get a two family house or three family house. You live on one floor and let them run out the other floor, so that way that house is making you money till you decide what you want to do or to hopefully the interest.
Speaker 4: Rates go down.
Speaker 19: Okay, sound good, Thank you guys, Love you have a great day.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Love you more. All right, just fix my mess.
Speaker 7: If you need relationship If you have relationship problems and you need help, that's right.
Speaker 4: She's not an expert, but she has some experien that's right.
Speaker 1: If you want to ask and of your question, you do it at six in the morning when he saw you to get off.
Speaker 4: Your chest, that's right. Not just fix my mess. Okay, he just fix my message?
Speaker 8: Say no.
Speaker 5: He was like, oh yeah, ask me what you want, like eight hundred five just hilarious? Is here?
Speaker 4: That about me?
Speaker 1: For relationship problems, that's about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ask about me. If your coworker needs to beat your ass, call it up. Got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your masks. Fix your mess. It's giving very much messy.
Speaker 4: Let me fix that morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is DJ Envy, Charlamagne to God, justs hilarious.
Speaker 5: We are the breakfast club. We're in the middle of. Just fix my mess.
Speaker 7: If you need relationship advice or any type of advice, Jess is here for you.
Speaker 5: Hello. Who's this, Good morning?
Speaker 21: Good morning?
Speaker 19: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 21: What's up?
Speaker 19: What's up? My name is good morning.
Speaker 5: What's your question for Jess good morning.
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, their mirth has been I mean, it's not uncommon for him to say thanks to me, like, you know, I want to see you and all these things, right, but that's not sexy to me, Like that doesn't turn me on, that doesn't make me want to continue to do things with you. However, recently I have started an only fan, right, and he's going to be creating content with me. And he thinks that it's going to be okay to do what he said he wants to do inside of me, and that's not what the case is going to be. And I've expressed him why I'm like, yo, like I don't take birthies for whole, Like I don't do things to keep myself from having a baby because I don't agree which way the white man makes contraceptive and how it feels the blackform to pre productiveness and I will never take another plan be in my life. And there's just that. So I don't want to have another baby. And yeah, we were we protect ourselves and we do things like that, but however it doesn't always start that way. And let me just not be so explicit. But either way, what I'm saying is he just seems to think that that's like okay to say and okay to do, is okay way to act? And I'm just like, I don't want to cut you off, but I don't want to be pregnant either.
Speaker 15: I don't want to be right.
Speaker 4: So he's your boyfriend? Did you not?
Speaker 19: Really?
Speaker 22: He acts like he is, but I mean we've never put a title on and it's been a year.
Speaker 4: All right, well ain't no? Damn not really?
Speaker 1: Now do you love him?
Speaker 31: Like?
Speaker 4: Who is is he just the only fans partner?
Speaker 10: Is he?
Speaker 25: A second?
Speaker 22: I'm not gonna say that I love him. He has, He has said that word before to me, but it's only when we're having sex.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, yeah, you love the sex too, though I do.
Speaker 22: I definitely do.
Speaker 25: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I definitely okay, No, that's what I see. Okay, So he's just like some really really good sex for you and he and you and for him. He wants to be with you and that's why he trying and put a baby up in there. But you're like, no, we got more only fans things to do, and I know, no, we just need to continue to have sex. I think that's what you should tell him. I think that you've been leading them on and you shouldn't do that. And then that's that's the other reason why you don't. You don't want to have a baby when we're not even together. You should be forward and honest, we're not even together. We we've been having great sex for a year, okay, and I know you said you love me. I don't look at you like that though. I'm not ready for that, so I don't. I don't think can we move forward just having sex? If not, you're going to find you another Willie baby.
Speaker 4: That's the best. That's the best.
Speaker 16: Yea, Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't. She can't do it, right, girl? Will you better let him shoot the club up?
Speaker 12: Oh no, I knew. He was like you just take this.
Speaker 4: He's gonna take this napkin, nick napkin. Yeah, it's gonna take this nappin all right, all right? By Just does that ever turn a woman on when a guy.
Speaker 1: Says that, oh pumping me?
Speaker 4: Did that turn you on? I?
Speaker 1: Actually I actually said, I said.
Speaker 4: You're gonna say what you tell a guy? Somebody? Wow?
Speaker 8: You nah?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 28: Not you?
Speaker 1: The producers like you better not say that? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm saying I actually asked for my my man to do that.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not just random stuff, but like, yeah, I asked for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I asked for that.
Speaker 1: He don't just be saying it no in the past. No, it's not sexy to me because then you're gonna get pregnant.
Speaker 31: No.
Speaker 1: But if you're in a relationship and that's what you want being, you know it. You ain't going awhere hanging away. Yeah, come on you this that what's up club?
Speaker 16: I mean.
Speaker 4: On security. Just fixed my mess eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five.
Speaker 5: When we come back. We got just with the mess.
Speaker 4: Were talking.
Speaker 21: Yes we do.
Speaker 1: Yandy's step son played a prank because.
Speaker 4: She did not like it.
Speaker 7: Okay, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast slogo Morning the Breakfast Club Morning everybody.
Speaker 21: It's d J n V.
Speaker 7: Charlamagne the god Ess hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club, and salute to us stars. PowerBook Force came back Labor Day weekend and this morning they s power pizza.
Speaker 4: That's my that's my favorite one White power they call it love it.
Speaker 7: So they sent us pizza this morning, So salute to them. They sent us pepperoni and then they sent us a cheese. Well, I don't know if this is a correlation.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess it's just Tommy sent it on.
Speaker 21: Verse.
Speaker 4: Hold on, make sure I think.
Speaker 7: Oh, they're bringing you little taste of Chicago with an authentic Deep Dish pizza and celebration of power book.
Speaker 4: Put cheese on their piece. Ain't no cheese on even one of those they do. I just noticed that.
Speaker 9: I remember because I heard just say that it's set in Chicago. So yeah, like it must be Deep Dish pizza.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I actually love it. It's actually one of my favorite ones. Y'all need to get into it. Watch season one before you watch season two. If you haven't seen season one, that's usually.
Speaker 4: How it works. I'm just saying, come, this is real.
Speaker 11: Robber Lord, just don't do.
Speaker 4: This is the rumal report.
Speaker 21: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: Fact just on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: The.
Speaker 1: Little Men Disease, Oh Lord, little Mendican.
Speaker 4: Just last three. Still, I love it. Ahead, Oh my god, you don't rush yourself. DC shut up a little min DC's pranks.
Speaker 1: Yandy Smith, Love and hip hop star and producing Yandy Smith was pranked by step son.
Speaker 4: She did not like it. She did not like it. Let's we got audio. Let me hear it.
Speaker 21: I said, you like.
Speaker 19: And I was going to wash.
Speaker 4: That's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 40: What I'm supposed to do is provide a roof. What I'm supposed to do is make sure you eat and make sure you go to school. Outside of that, I'm not supposed to do anything. I'm definitely not supposed to be folding your clothes. You're a grown kid.
Speaker 5: You're my step mom.
Speaker 4: That's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 5: You're my step step mom.
Speaker 1: Are you done here?
Speaker 4: Because you sound crazy?
Speaker 18: You sounds crazy, actually actually sounds super crazy.
Speaker 21: Actually, look, I don't do anything because you're not my mom. What you're not my mom?
Speaker 11: What are you talking about? You're not my mom? Who are you talking to?
Speaker 4: That's like that I'm not.
Speaker 21: Doing like like I don't like are using drugs.
Speaker 9: I'm so slow that conversation with too fall. I'm just realizing that's the sun. This whole time I thought that was in d because it's your fault. Just because when you describe people, you always talk you say physical appearance, and you'll be like big such.
Speaker 4: And such say a little inn diseased.
Speaker 9: I didn't say bigness, but I thought you were just saying in DC's it's little No.
Speaker 4: I thought that.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the prank. Oh no, no, no, no, no, prank was So that was the prank. I mean, I I don't think it was. It's prank worthy. I think that's not funny at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, loving hip hop pranks is not something I'm interested.
Speaker 7: But it could have went too far because I'm because he could have grabbed his ass around that kitchen and it wouldn't have been funny anymore.
Speaker 1: Definitely, and in the video. But this is the thing, I I hope it was staged. To be honest with you. It kind of looked stage too, because the camera, you know, one of those cameras that you sit on a tripod and when you like move, it moves with you. That's what people was trying to say, like maybe it was, but Na, that camera was moving like a camera man like him, like it was moving with whoever. And I'm like, yo, she don't see the camera. But just for the sake of how he was talking to her, I hope it was staged, because yeah, I'm grabbing you up. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, step son. Whatever, please do not don't ever play with.
Speaker 7: Me, even real son. But I'm just I would have been dragging him around the kitchen. I'm sure you would have dragged your little man the kitchen. I'm dragging Ashy dragging him right now? What I already be dragging my eleven year old because he's trying. I'm broh too, it's like a new don't work that bruh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm triven off the fact you want Gear to handle Logan because you know you can't.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that. I didn't say that if Logan like that Gear with Dragon Logan, stop it take that back. Stop. We know who the man of the house is.
Speaker 5: In the house anymore.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I think, if it's not stage Yandy would hurt her is the fact that she been in this little boys licence. He was three, so like, nah, you you seventeen. Now, that's just fourteen years I have with you, and that that's crazy. He did prank his dad before, but he pranked his dad not too long ago. But it's BigMan. D C's was not with none of that. He's like, yo, with the f you record for a hold up, nah, we you can't do that. Stop y'all black kids stopped pranking these black mothers and black fathers. Y'all get y'all tails beat. I don't like it, but it could have been staged. And I hope for his sake it was AI generated Drake and the Weekend song deemed eligible for a Grammy. I said, this was a scary story. This is scary like an AI generated song, it's eligible for a grant.
Speaker 4: How that's what I understand.
Speaker 1: How back in April, or YouTuber by the name of Ghostwriter uploaded and AI generated song using the voices of Drake in the Weekend, and social media uses were super impressed about how realistic the song sounded, the vocals, the songwriting style and everything. It was almost identical to the real artists.
Speaker 7: Why would the Grammys even be acknowledging that, knowing that it's not real. That makes no sense because not only that you have to submit it. The artist usually or the label submits the song to get we.
Speaker 1: Have to Even Meek Mills said he couldn't stop listening to the track we got audio.
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 7: Let me see when my acts like lead and left.
Speaker 21: My best thing, that I love him, that my mother. That's what man.
Speaker 4: Drinking the Weekend can't suit nobody.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I'm saying. But if you should insist on that, why is that not possible? What I mean, obviously we don't know that yet. They may they may not. But I'm just saying, that's that's scary.
Speaker 4: The validate that. I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't understand this. Man, what are we doing? But it says U.
Speaker 1: Universal Music Group called the song fraudulent and encouraged fans not to support it, and eventually had the song removed from YouTube.
Speaker 4: You think the Grammys are doing that because Drake and the Weekend?
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say historically more recent times have kind of like boycotted the.
Speaker 7: Grammys because because Drake doesn't submit his records anymore for Grammy consideration. Yeah, so maybe that's how do they do it, Because like you said, Universal should be taking it off YouTube title Spotify.
Speaker 9: It shouldn't need to be acknowledged anything real like why we validate in any way?
Speaker 4: Shape? That's what makes it scary. Drake talk about pumping justin Bieble, all of it, and to be clear. This doesn't mean justice. He didn't know.
Speaker 21: He didn't.
Speaker 4: Listening. You're thinking of it wrong.
Speaker 21: You can't.
Speaker 9: Bump bump that wasn't listening. Oh my god, Jesus, it would be clear.
Speaker 1: This doesn't mean that the song is actually going to be nominated. It just has been deemed eligible, recognized. The nomination eligible for being recognizing that song is nothing but fraudulent.
Speaker 4: We that is just with the mess sign peoplease stop giving my sister just stuff to read.
Speaker 31: To you.
Speaker 4: Okay, just tell them what the stories are. Stop putting words in front of her face.
Speaker 5: I'm sick of Dave alone.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 21: Hammy.
Speaker 1: My mental health is My mental health is depleting every time I get assaulted.
Speaker 4: All right, it's the breakfast Club. The mixes up next. Let's go the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is dej Envy, Charlamagne, the God just hilarious.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Let me salute to It is fashion week in New York, and let me salute to our rookie USA hadad my kids yesterday walked in the fashion show. It was a fashion show for Nike, Converse, Hurley Jordan Brand and LEVI so my kids walking that last night, So salute to everybody I've seen. I've seen Iced Tea last night, Ice Tea's daughter and Coco's daughter walked in in the fashion show. Shout to tre Treach's kids walked in the fashion show. I seen Adrian Bayon, I said, the right beyond child walked in the show. Who else, I say, I'm a bunch of people there, So saluteybody said that these.
Speaker 1: Celebrity kids are getting to walk.
Speaker 30: I love pretty cool?
Speaker 4: Pretty cool? Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right, and what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: I'm off thanking home with my kid, my dog, my man and my sister.
Speaker 5: There you go. Then, Charlemagne, what the Mary bar Key? Why are you so nasty?
Speaker 4: You got mad ever since Targe came up here and try to make nice nights with me?
Speaker 5: You been upset?
Speaker 4: Why I didn't care less about you? You'll use the content, all right, That's all I can don't. All right, man, you stupid? No Charlamagne tied? What you do last night?
Speaker 10: You tied?
Speaker 4: I am blink and slow eyes? Come on, what's going on? It's Thursday. I'm ready for the weekend.
Speaker 9: But no, everybody, I can't wait to see y'all October seventh at the Burry Marquee and Times Square for my third annual Mental Health Expo, a day of mental health and healing education and on a World Mental Health Day.
Speaker 4: It is a free event. All you got to do is go to mentalwealthexpo dot com for more information. We got some of your favorite therapists and psychiatrists and mental health experts and mental health advocates all in one building from eleven am to four pm. Man, and you can just come there and kick it all day and get this education on mental health and how to get started on your journey. You're healing, okay. And it's a free event, free, free, free, free, free, free free.
Speaker 9: So I see yall Saturday, October seventh, from eleven am to four pm at the Marriott Marquillne Times Square.
Speaker 7: All right, when we come back, positive notice to the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Good morning everybody. It's DJ NV Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Clubs. Salute to all the kids. I know a lot of kids got is just their first day back to school, So salute to all the kids. And if you're out there driving in the morning, give a little extra time because them kids be taking them buses and walking all through the streets and city and all that.
Speaker 5: Just be very careful out there with them kids out there all right, lam.
Speaker 4: Yes and positive. Notice this man.
Speaker 9: One day you will understand why your timing was perfect and why things had to happen exactly the way they did to protect you, to guide you, and to redirect you the where you were always meant to be. Trust the process of your path, evolution and growth, because it's all God's divine timing.
Speaker 4: You have a blessed day.
Speaker 1: I feel like you got the same note. Could just be putting extra words in it, but it's all positive and it's great. It's just the same thing breakfast clubs is.
Speaker 4: You don't finish for y'all. Dump