Speaker 1: It's broken Jeffrey in the morning, and I read something today that kind of bummed me out.
Speaker 2: Oh god, why?
Speaker 1: And I hope it's not just me. I'm hoping you guys will be bummed out by these two that way. I mean, he loves company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the same, jeff But nobody wants to be around it.
Speaker 1: Because we're bolt together. Anyway, Does anyone here have a five year plan.
Speaker 2: You know, for life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why do you think we're here? Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I say it because apparently the average adult in our country is now planning twelve years ahead. How are people doing that? How are you planning twelve years out? I don't even know when the next holiday is, that's true. Is it a Labor Day coming up soon?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, we passed it.
Speaker 2: So what I mean, what do you like? What do they put their twelve year plan?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the plan.
Speaker 1: If I knew, I would probably be in this survey. We all planned out. But they have like twelve year financial plans for their saving for their four oh one k.
Speaker 2: I definitely have an idea of when I'm going to retire.
Speaker 1: It's easy when you're rich after retired.
Speaker 3: Any moment that's true.
Speaker 1: Then at the bottom of that survey there was a link to the top ten holiday gifts, which, well, we should be playing Christmas presents for the next twelve years. I think, if we're going to keep up with everyone this year.
Speaker 2: Planning for next year, I like to buy everyone things that they don't like because I'm panic shopping at the last minute.
Speaker 1: Well, according to the survey, Christmas candy is going to be big again this year, along with instapots and self care products. And then at the bottom of that list there was another link to a study that found how long your first date should be and on average, I mean, I want to keep clicking on these links. It's just good in a hole. On average, they say first date should last a little less than three hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, dinner and a drink.
Speaker 1: What I can't imagine being with another human being for that long.
Speaker 2: What did you find next? Yeh?
Speaker 1: What are you supposed to do during that time? I guess playing the next twelve years of your life together?
Speaker 3: Just talk?
Speaker 2: You're supposed to do Christmas shopping?
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then at the bottom of that study there was another link and that led me to the shock collar.
Speaker 2: Question that the god got there.
Speaker 1: And hopefully digital. Jake is ready with twelve years of shot collar questions for us so that we can stay up with everybody. Jake, what do you got I have one day?
Speaker 3: Oh, d You either love them or you hate them, but everyone has at least one in their life. I'm talking about David's the fifth most common men's name in North America, and the name Brooke accidentally shouts sometimes when she's intimate with her husband, and you know it. I've did that now. I don't acknowledge any fig And today just happens to be National David Day. So to celebrate, you'll each get a trivia question about a famous Dave, David, Davy or David. It's a special Dave's Gone Wild edition of the Shot Collar Question of the Day. The Dave's on the text wort are going crazy? All right, Brooks, Since you related to a David, you'll go first.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Famous musician David Bowie was actually a stage name. He changed it to avoid confusion with another famous David, who was it. A Davy Crockett, a figure from American history. B Davy Jones, legend of the Deep and lead singer of the band The Monkeys, or c. David Copperfield.
Speaker 1: The magician David Bowie is from England, So which one sounds the most British. That's a good.
Speaker 2: Point, Copperfield. I mean, honestly, it sounds more British. And I don't think it's Davy Crockett because like that would be sweet man. You know, like you're a musician. Your roar like yo, Davy Crockett coming to the stage.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound very classy. I think that's your Idaho rates.
Speaker 2: The thing with the monkeys is you wouldn't want to be confused with them because a lot of people hated their music.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't think David Bowie would want to get confused with that person. Copperfield just sounds British, though, I think it's Davy Jones.
Speaker 3: You do, I do. I'm gonna go Copperfield, Brooks said, David Copperfield, That is incorrect. How could you ever think it was David Copperfield in the sane of you, it was David Jones.
Speaker 2: Tack myself out of it.
Speaker 3: Nowhere close to getting that correct. Jeffreys turn jeff actor. David Schwimmer hit it big starring in the sitcom Friends, But you may not know he was almost part of a huge movie franchise. He turned down the opportunity in order to direct his first film. What franchise role that he turned down was it? Will Smith's role in Men in Black, Toby McGuire's role in Spider Man, or Vin Diesel's role in Fast and Furious.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would like to see David Swimmer like all jacked up and driving cars fast.
Speaker 2: Shift, get said, I only picture a picture A moped is still.
Speaker 1: Illuminating. Vin Diesel, Okay. And then the reason why Men in Black might work is because David Swimmer is like comedic. Yeah, that's a funny movie. Yeah, he doesn't strike me as like a serious, you know, action star type guys I'm gonna go with. He was supposed to be the Will Smith guy and Men in Black.
Speaker 3: Jeffer said, Men in Black, that is the first choice was Chris O'Donnell. He said no. The second choice was David Swimmer. He said no, and then Will Smith third choice.
Speaker 1: I could not imagine it.
Speaker 3: Without Smith, I know.
Speaker 2: Is that crazy how that happened?
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, you're safe from a shot collar Alexus. You're right. No one can help you with this question.
Speaker 2: Give me David Beckham, Jake, the first.
Speaker 3: Time you said that? Alexis In the Guinness Book of World Records, one famous Dave holds the title of the world's most watched man on television.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The reason more than one billion viewers in one hundred and forty countries tuned in to see this Dave's television show? Was it Dave Coolier from the Full House series, David Hasselhoff from bay Watch or Dave Chappelle from The Chappelle Show. It's hard nobody I know watch Baywatch, but it was a big way back, right, Like, I only know Wait, what's it that Dave's name again from Baywatch? Hashoff?
Speaker 1: I only know that from SpongeBob, like the SpongeBob, the SpongeBob movie.
Speaker 2: Man that the SpongeBob movie. I don't know what makes me think he's up.
Speaker 1: There SpongeBob is.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna go Dave Chappelle, Je Alexis.
Speaker 3: Said Dave Chappelle. That is incorrect. The correct answer was the goofy goober himself, David Hasselhoff from Baywatch. Brook and l are getting shocked. Jose, You're going to join them if you don't get this right, all right, Which famous musician named Dave has sold the most records in their lifetime? A Dave Matthews from Dave Matthews Band, Is it B Dave Grohl from Nirvana and the Foo Fighters, or is it C. David Ghetta, a famous French DJ. I didn't even.
Speaker 1: Think of David Getta.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you really think David Ghetta is up there with the other day International features. But Groll is not only Food Fighters but also Nirvana.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was saying, thats what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fact, I thought he was a teletobby, That's what it was.
Speaker 1: The Purple one.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to go with Jose, said Dave Grohl. That is Dave GROLs seventy five million records sold. Dave Matthews was second with sixty eight million, and David Ghetta back at fifty million. I love that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the boys are safe because we got our answers right. So it's going to take a shot.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 1: People wanted to hear a moment like this by Kelly David Clarkson. Oh, David, A little known fact.
Speaker 2: A moment like this. Some people wait a long time for.
Speaker 1: That moment. So that's your shot. Collar question of the day. You got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,