Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake White.
Speaker 2: You guys really are like the hip hop early morning, late night talk till.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club is the most.
Speaker 4: Powerful popular urban radio show.
Speaker 5: Like from the Black Mothership in New York City.
Speaker 3: It's DJ Yemb and Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 5: It's different, you know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know what y'all talking about.
Speaker 3: Y'all be Black five.
Speaker 5: I love y'all collectively known as Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: So I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you in trouble.
Speaker 5: Everybody, what.
Speaker 3: Good morning Usa yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Charlomagnea god piece to the playing.
Speaker 7: It is Friday, Yes, it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious?
Speaker 5: Is here?
Speaker 8: I am?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 3: You do? Look at this? Okay okay, okay, okay, okay. Where you going?
Speaker 6: Little ash on the left run relax? Wow you can't see that?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Alright, you look good. You're coming into work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every day I'm here, I'm jopping to do. I got it was exactly. Good morning, y'all.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning.
Speaker 7: Shout let me shout out to doctor Puma. Doctor Puma was a doctor that came down the radio earlier this week and we had a discussion about hearts. Yes and Charlamagne said he went to go see him. And you know, anytime I hear about you know, hard or anything that's healthy, I always like to go because you know, I got six kids. So yesterday I went over there and I was very scared. I'm not gonna lie, and I was scared because I thought they might find something.
Speaker 5: You just never know. And when I mean find anything, I mean.
Speaker 7: Maybe calcium in arteries or a problem with my heart, something that they seen. Because although I want to know, you're scared too, right, right.
Speaker 6: That's what you need to know, like men, men are always scared to know.
Speaker 7: So I actually I went there yesterday and he hooked me up to the machine and boy, my heart.
Speaker 3: Is good money. They said.
Speaker 6: My heart is like a twenty year old heart. So they specifically twenty.
Speaker 7: Well they said, like you know, ten fifteen years ago, but that's like thirty.
Speaker 3: But still I got a good he said.
Speaker 2: What he said was you probably have the heart of a man twenty years younger.
Speaker 7: That's what he said, that's what he said. That's what he said, the same thing. That's his line, so is to you. But yeah, actually, well it was about my blood pressure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my blood pressure was great. You know, everything was good.
Speaker 7: And he said, you know, he wanted to thank us because he said since him coming on the Breakfast Club, so many.
Speaker 5: People have reached out to get their our hearts checked on.
Speaker 7: And he said that if you do have a problem, he can you know, help early on where you know it could add you know, years and years and years and years years to your life and prevent heart attacks and possibly prevent strokes. So I was super duper excited and happy and yeah, so.
Speaker 5: That was a good thing.
Speaker 3: That was good. I was having to drop a bomb for doctor. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I need to see him too.
Speaker 6: He only take guys want and I need to actually need to go back. I was born with a heart murmur reallyky valve yeah hold in my heart and I had to have surgery when I was two years old and they had it going through my back because I was too little for them to cut over my heart. So yeah, I haven't wowt Yeah, and I haven't had any trouble with my heart since I was maybe twelve or thirteen. But this makes me want to go back and see, like, what's up now? Is it is the little leaky.
Speaker 7: You know, but say yeah, and I ain't gonna lie and this is this is just the dumb ass of me. So he's trying to explain everything. But I'm just like he's like, yeah, so this is the wishbone part and you know, the blood goes to here and this.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but I'm like, doc, is it okay? Just tell me? Trying to see you the heart. I was like, just tell me, doctor, what's going on?
Speaker 5: He was like, no, it's perfect. He was like, it's great. There's no cow like everything.
Speaker 3: It's just wonderful.
Speaker 2: I got a little I got a little bit of calcium, but that's nothing crazy.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: My blood pressure and heart rate of those of a man twenty years younger. Yes, so salute doctor form. Also this morning we got to talk about mouse.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 5: You got?
Speaker 3: What is mouse? Mouse?
Speaker 5: Mouse?
Speaker 3: You got a mountuse like your mouth? You got a mouse?
Speaker 2: Because yesterday, you know when ty Reee is up here and he told you want to I want to box your mouth. Oh I got a lot of inquiries yesterday inquiries, Yeah, inquiry people wondering you know what was that a sexual reference?
Speaker 3: Was that sexual? In the window, in the window, in the window, I.
Speaker 6: Say, a lot of tweets go viral like yeah, but that's what I said.
Speaker 2: Your end this day in the Blood, I heard that he changed the lingo into jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They got a new they got a whole new little thing in the box your mouth comes to on my face that.
Speaker 3: This box child.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I got that from I seen text Stone, text Stones set it on Twitter.
Speaker 3: He knows in jail.
Speaker 6: Yes, I know he went already because I reported years, like three years.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry with box your mouth equals humpy mouth and you have hump your mouth.
Speaker 3: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I got a very concerned note from Chico being that I'll read later on do freaky Freaky Friday find box your mouth is sexual or na? Okay that we can't find out later. Shout all the Caribbean people out there.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 2: People were trying to blame it on them, and they were saying, don't put that on up. That's how we say that box box, you know, that's they say. Do you know what I meant by it wasn't that wasn't sexual old school that. It was just that was showing no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: I box your mouth, young blood, like that sounds like blood?
Speaker 3: What you said just now?
Speaker 2: The complete city just what he suggests to be so cocky. Say you want to package the fleet in the next box.
Speaker 7: No chill, small hat can get small hat. All right, Well, Cardi B will be joining us this morning. She got a new single out. It's called Bungos, and let's get into it right now. From page dus is next for here's Cardi B. MEGANI Stallion buncle buncle buncle buncle Bungo.
Speaker 6: I like this.
Speaker 2: Bardy will be here next hour to talk about that record and some other things.
Speaker 7: That's right morning, everybody is dj n V. Charlemagne just hilarious. We are to breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Tessli figure out, Good morning.
Speaker 8: Dj it be, Good morning, Jess hilarious, the Queen and Charlemagne to God, nobody does it like you, guys, say, nobody does it like you guys.
Speaker 5: Excellent yesterday, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 7: All right, well, let's get right in the front page news. Let's start off with sports.
Speaker 5: Last night NFL was back.
Speaker 7: The Detroit Lions beat the Kansas City Chiefs twenty one to twenty. All right, did y'all watch the game? No, my daughter had back to the school name.
Speaker 6: Now, I watched the US Open. I guess I did he No Coco what golf? Coco Golf?
Speaker 9: She beat?
Speaker 3: I mean no, no, that's her last name. Golf, Go go golf.
Speaker 6: She beat.
Speaker 5: She beat somebody she advanced.
Speaker 6: Play with me because I don't have the lingo in the vocab that y'all think y'all need, don't play.
Speaker 7: With me coratations, no problem. All right, Now let's start with Rond de Santis. That's where're gonna start this morning.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I want to start off with Ron de Santas. Florida Governor Rond de Santas engaged in a heated argument Thursday with an audience member at a news conference who blamed him for the recent mass shooting that killed three people in Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: You remember we.
Speaker 8: Covered that story. Now the audio you can kind of you really can't hear the guy that much, So I want to tell you what he's saying in the beginning, but you can hear Rondo Santas' response. Clearly and basically, the guy is saying that immature people that he allowed. Ronda Santis allowed immature people to access weapons that ultimately cost the death of the people who were murdered a couple of weeks ago. Let's take a listen, allows people up the street.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 10: That mart was not the first of all, I did not allow anything with that. Well, listen, excuse me.
Speaker 11: I'm not going to let you accuse me of committing criminal activity.
Speaker 3: I am not going to take that. I am not going to take that.
Speaker 11: So you should if you want to have a civil conversation.
Speaker 3: That's one thing.
Speaker 11: Try to say that I'm letting that guy was baker actor. He should have been he should have been ruled ineligible, but they didn't involuntarily commit.
Speaker 3: Him, and so they were.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 11: No, there is the truth. There is something about the truth. It's not everyone doesn't have their own truth.
Speaker 3: M what do you think of that?
Speaker 6: I didn't think he didn't allow him to speak. I don't, I mean, just allow him to get out of his sentence.
Speaker 5: I didn't like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well, and policy is all about messaging. You know, a lot of folks. You know, they when they talk over people, it's because you want to make sure that the other part, you know, doesn't get out when you feel like it's misinformation. And obviously I'm not a fan of Ronda Santis, but if we want to be factual about it, the guns were purchased legally. He did not allow this guy to do it, so he was, you know, wanting to talk over him so that people didn't run with that. But what I would say is the connection between the two Ronda Santa's leadership and what happened is there is something called the Baker Act. If this guy did have some mental issue before some domestic disservance and he did not commit himself to get the mental help that he needed voluntarily, so there's questions out there to say, should that law be tightened up to not just you know, if somebody doesn't commit themselves, should they still be allowed to get a gun? So that's where the guy's making the connection. He's also making a connection because the guy wrote, let it is about racial hatred, has swastikas on the gun, and so basically what he's saying is Rond De Santa's is fueling you know, this type of hate in Florida, and many would argue.
Speaker 3: Is that is true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't blame Ron DeSantis for someone's individual criminal actions, but you can say to him that a lot of his anti black legislation creates anti black rhetoric that could.
Speaker 3: Lead to this kind of hate towards black people.
Speaker 2: You can say that, but you know you can't say, hey, you're directly responsible for what that guy did in that Dollar General in Jacksonville.
Speaker 8: And just to your point, as an elected official, he should have, you know, listened more to what the guy said. He you know, he cut him off because he didn't want that story to get out there saying that he cost it.
Speaker 5: But you are directing as well.
Speaker 7: All right, well that is front page news. Get it off your chest eight hundred five five one five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again eight and drink five five one five one and Cardi B Will be joining us next hour.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning for this club. Is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: Wait up, whether you're mad or black, something to get up and get something call up now.
Speaker 12: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? What's up? Brother? Get it off your chest. I ain't really got too much, but I just want to think of morning you.
Speaker 9: Hey, you play in Rhode Island.
Speaker 4: You was just you was just in my city.
Speaker 3: But gud, shut up.
Speaker 5: I ain't this your city? All I said, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 4: Squalling.
Speaker 9: I came to the pool hoo in the wall, like, damn.
Speaker 3: You said you didn't know Rhode Island was what I didn't know?
Speaker 6: Rhode Island was like a like a real police what do your island?
Speaker 5: I just was like, nah, I'm like, you know, but I didn't. It's all right now.
Speaker 6: I came there, y'all was cool, y'all. I was like, okay, it's a real place.
Speaker 5: It's a real No, it's nice, thank you.
Speaker 4: But I appreciate that your show was fire.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna hold you. Thank you, babe.
Speaker 13: I appreciate that you you too.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 14: Good morning and blessings? How you got this morning?
Speaker 3: What up showing stone? Just brotherone? What's up?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 14: Hilarious?
Speaker 6: You doing? I'm good?
Speaker 5: How are your baby?
Speaker 14: I'm good, n y. I'm trying to box keeping them fierce.
Speaker 3: Okay, what you're saying, Sean, he said about that's what he said. No, he didn't on to box your mouth. We don't know what that means. I should have boxed.
Speaker 9: I did not say that he did.
Speaker 14: But I'm box your fiert me and your fat.
Speaker 3: You meant to say face you ain't safe fer month is on your face, your mouth.
Speaker 5: You never heard like I'm gonna make your mouth bloody like things like that.
Speaker 3: You didn't say that. That's not what you're saying.
Speaker 14: I mean, I know you trying to make a super gay today, but.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying his words.
Speaker 14: It does? It does? You know what matters? I'm tired of people calling up on the breakfast club trying to ask just hilarious for he's in a relationship.
Speaker 5: That come on, thank you so much, Sean.
Speaker 14: You sean to be with somebody. He would have been with me.
Speaker 3: Guys, I needed to come. They're right there, You ain't.
Speaker 5: You ain't lying, Sean, You're right, yeah, but.
Speaker 14: Jest, I want to ask you a quick question, but j just six my mess. I like la la Anthony right, I'm a sanitation worker. How can I get hurt? Because how did your boyfriendget you as a celebrity.
Speaker 5: I want I know, well, listen, my boyfriend trade, he's the truck driver.
Speaker 6: So I met him like. He was at a restaurant the same time I was.
Speaker 3: He was just want to sign.
Speaker 14: I can't afford it. I can't afford the restaurant.
Speaker 6: Don't worry about it. Find out what La La live at. Get a trash day, go past, see what's up?
Speaker 9: Hop me up?
Speaker 3: Okay, No.
Speaker 14: Great interview with unpacking, you know what I mean? And the love between the brothers, y'all brothers.
Speaker 3: The great interview.
Speaker 14: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 7: We had an interview with Tye yesterday. He text us after and you didn't respond.
Speaker 3: I did talk to him on the phone. You finally what he said, I ain't no.
Speaker 7: Text f He texted the video of his X yes you know, going at him and he was like, that's what hurts him the most.
Speaker 5: And you didn't say, my brother, what you said?
Speaker 3: Nothing? What he say? But I don't care.
Speaker 6: I actually did so Wow, you don't care mental health?
Speaker 5: Mental health? Oh yeah, shout mental health.
Speaker 3: I don't care. That's him, that's him, still messing with that girl. What about her mental health?
Speaker 6: I understand that, but no, that was a gaslighting video to his point, yeah, yeah, to his watch the videos.
Speaker 3: Know what she said?
Speaker 8: Yeah exactly talking about.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 6: So if you don't care I saw it, did you? Ain't that kind of the same thing?
Speaker 3: I ain't watch it. Can we put the video? Let's put that room reporting, let's discussion.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do it. We're gonna do it. Yeah, I want to report. That's what happened. All right, Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 7: If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? Hey?
Speaker 9: This being the game from the g What up?
Speaker 16: Though?
Speaker 3: What up? Dough? Your lines? One last thing?
Speaker 9: Huh oh my goodness, man. I have to say congratulations, like like we're willing super Bowl in the d man.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations, that's all I can say. It was one game.
Speaker 5: But however you want to feel about it, you want to feel about it.
Speaker 3: That's a great game.
Speaker 9: Man, like we're going to the super Bowl this year.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck. You'll might know that one of the first games.
Speaker 7: It was first games even important though.
Speaker 3: You see the vision. Yeah, I set the tone. Hello, who is this d J?
Speaker 4: Every Charlomagne of God just allowing me us?
Speaker 14: Good morning, g Rob, what's happening?
Speaker 4: How you're feeling this morning?
Speaker 3: Good hey?
Speaker 4: Listen? Well look, well listen, it's Friday, y'all know what we're doing A Friday baby, it's broad time, man time.
Speaker 14: Let's go check it out.
Speaker 4: I said, listen, be careful when you crossed my direction. Just pay attention. These balls unpredictable harbor and then they fest in some semlar of the therapy sessions. Without question. These six teams acquired the line of them up and finish them something like a bro a fresh year, a change the curriculum, counting up be blasting from I G the b T. You see them in the studio. I called in to make it three free stat Friday baby tech. The camaraderie is different. I'm taking my time approaching the plate, right hey, just playing hoping our missed and can't get it right.
Speaker 14: Telling's on an add.
Speaker 4: Body store a couple of buds with me magic and pompcasts with the vet in front of seventh six dejected complete lists, Little Patience with diamond lit creeping on the floor, just s the classic silence and respective cooks bringing from Howard after from the level up with that paper wrote with bars and hooks.
Speaker 3: O g oh, g let me get some old jens. Let me let me talk to them a little bit. O G.
Speaker 7: I'm from New York Queens, not the South, Charlamagne, keep playing with me.
Speaker 5: I'm a boxing in the mouth.
Speaker 3: He said it was.
Speaker 7: Called hunk, but maybe I'm a dump or pump on.
Speaker 5: Your little sexy ass.
Speaker 3: My head is a large. Hat is a large you.
Speaker 5: Alposed to buy because it's still don't fear my.
Speaker 3: Head is a large. Maybe listen, I always got bass.
Speaker 2: Okay, my name is Nod. I'm from the South and Envy wants to box your mouth?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? It sounds sick if you ask me. NV wants to suck.
Speaker 5: The hey yea, but what the hat on?
Speaker 3: It is given? I went to the store. Definitely thank you with you, Rob, you have a good weekend.
Speaker 14: You'll have a good weekend.
Speaker 3: Peters family, even rat Gay like yo, damn, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one on five one.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we got your room and report what we're talking about, Jess.
Speaker 3: Ty Reese dance sent the video.
Speaker 6: We'll be what's talk when we come back and stop laughing.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, Jess fixed, all no, just what the best comes next? Don't move.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast logan morning, the Breakfast Club, Baltimore people.
Speaker 2: Really praying now. I said you would steak. Then Lo said, Yo, that would crazy.
Speaker 6: Don't say Baltimore people, No, Los is different, na, I would definitely do stink though.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the sage polos anto.
Speaker 7: Ya morning everybody. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess hilarious is head.
Speaker 5: Wow, good morning? I ain't eve know you just want to ask real good?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let's get to the rumless.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just carrober Moore, just don't do.
Speaker 3: This is the rumor report. I don't do that.
Speaker 13: Fact.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 3: On the Breakfast Club. Okay.
Speaker 6: So ty resee, he was up here and he was trying to find a video, right he was saying this really really broke his heart. It's the video of his ex and he feels like she was gaslighting him. Let's hear it, red, y'all, breakups are definitely harder on men.
Speaker 17: Studies show that men are more emotionally invested in relationships.
Speaker 5: And there's not much of a difference between men and women and infidelity relationships.
Speaker 6: Men tend to not have so much outside.
Speaker 17: Support Normally, when they're relationships, they're confiding in the person that they're with. Women, on the other hand, tend to confide into their friends, family, and other support systems.
Speaker 16: It also tends to be harder for a man to decide to be.
Speaker 17: In a committed relationship, so when he's in it, he tends to take it very seriously. Women are also more likely to seek out other supports like therapy in order to process through the breakup. So, y'all, let's stop the stereotype. Relationships matter to men. Men do feel pain. Men's emotions and feelings matter too.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 6: I totally I give her a plus for that, to be honest. That's that's that's all true. That's all true. What he's saying is she's none of that for him, Like she's turning around using that because she made this recently, Like she didn't just make this. I mean, she didn't been make this like she been felt that way. He wouldn't feel like she's gaslighting him, but he feels that she's like taunting him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he's talking about. Yeah.
Speaker 2: To me, it felt like she learned a lot from her situation with Tyree, right, and that sounded like she was speaking from real life experience. I believe Tyree felt gaslighted because he feels like he doesn't have anybody to speak to about the situation.
Speaker 5: What she always says.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because i Ree texted Charlamagne and I this clip and said this hurt me on levels you guys can't even imagine. But if that's her truth, why can't she speak her truth of what she's dealt with and what she's been through. If a gaslight him, if a gas let him stop following them, like there's gonna be things that he says, it's gonna gaslight her. Absolutely, when you put your stuff public like that, people will have a problem with anything. And if that's her truth, it wants the problem.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's not really her truth personally. I feel like that was for that was general for all men. She's speaking the truth of men.
Speaker 2: I think based on her experience, based on the experience, Okay, and then I think in Tyree's mind, he feels like, if she knows that I feel this way, how come she's not being.
Speaker 3: There for me me.
Speaker 6: That's why I say he's taking a personal eye. I feel like it pertains to all men in general because and we I've talked about this even on my podcast, Carefully Reckless shout out to that I'm the black on the black effect. Okay, little hats I said. I always say men they can't they they It's hard to feel vulnerable, you know, for men, because they don't feel safe enough to open up about certain things, because you get judged, you get left.
Speaker 7: Oh you know, I think you have to build it. I think you got to build that trust. I don't have a problem being vulnerable in my relationship. I've been my wife since what fifteen, she was fifteen, I was sixteen. I don't have a problem. I will never do it in front of Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never seen say, hey, Charlamage, this is how I feel.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know why y'all act like that when y'all know I'm one of the most compassionate people. You haven't met in your life? What you got? Y'all know? Who do I cry? My wife and anybody EL can do.
Speaker 2: I don't have no problems for using my most okay, my feelings, yeah, my therapist, Yeah, problem doing that.
Speaker 6: No, I just I don't know. I just feel like I actually like what she said in the video, like I'm agreeing with her. But I do also see how he kind of he could have felt gaslighted by by that.
Speaker 5: But I do agree with everything she said about men and.
Speaker 3: What's gonna be so interesting about this? And I've told Tys.
Speaker 2: I told him this in the interview, when he puts this stuff in his music, when he talks about it in interviews, and he talks about it on social media. There's two sides of every story. Correct, She's gonna be out here telling her side. She just don't sing or have a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean. I think she does have a podcast, but yeah, she does have a podcast, doesn't She'll probably make a song, somebody will write her a record coming It better be tank. I know that that was just ran.
Speaker 5: Genuine be crazy.
Speaker 3: Wife with dish record.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I believe Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know about genuine man.
Speaker 3: That'll be so funny.
Speaker 5: And then you know, I slight skin brothers is patty genuine might? Oh god? Anyway, all right, So Neil's asked Shaw.
Speaker 6: They b she was arrested back in March, but they thought she was arrested for something different. It turns out that she was arrested for help but her her kid fight somebody at school. Now, look, yo, come on, don't ask me questions when I'm reporting, because if you ask me questions and I get smart, that mean I don't know. All right, just relaxed, don't matter what it matters. But no, either way, she said that she couldn't she couldn't respond on it, like because I guess we're caught. You can't like talk about things publicly while you're caught, I mean, while you're in the case or whatever. That's why she was arrested. I don't know what they thought she was arrested for before. But it turns out that she went up that school and she thought somebody with her baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah I can't, or she went to the school to do it, so it was premeditated.
Speaker 6: Yo, relaxed, I listen, I don't know, listen, she'll be able to speak shortly.
Speaker 3: Is what she said.
Speaker 5: We don't know what happened, right, but how old your son? My son is eleven.
Speaker 3: Alright, So now I say that that.
Speaker 5: There's a kid in the school that's picking on your son.
Speaker 7: He's bigger than your son. Happen as I'm telling you that, right, listen, But let's say it does happen. He's bigger than your son. Let's say he plays football, so he's bigger, he's stronger, and you have a problem. Yeah, but let's say that happens.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do? Mom?
Speaker 7: This kid is beating me up. This kid is hurt this kid, this kid is threatening me. You're not gonna go up to the school.
Speaker 6: And I'm definitely going up to the school. I ain't gonna lie. I'm not going to put my hands on obdiose kid.
Speaker 7: Your kids start fighting, he start losing, You'll pull the guy off. Your son is losing, Your son is losing.
Speaker 6: You're not You're not gonna, you know, to be honest with you, sometimes you you you lose fights, sometimes you win. To be honest with you, I'm ask get his little ass whip, but you know what I mean, Like I'm at I ain't gonna go too long.
Speaker 5: I try to. I'm no, I'm not gonna put my ass on then pull.
Speaker 3: You pull a little boy off your son.
Speaker 5: I would pull it. I just say, yeah, I ask you a couple of If you're talking about how big he is, I'm like, oh, yeah, I might hold him a little bit. But I don't want to be like Kat Williams either.
Speaker 2: I remember watching I remember watching uh what was the podcast you and room used to do?
Speaker 3: Uh? Parents and Parents? And Ash was on this saying he had to beat up a kid because he were talking about you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he went to school and my baby. He said, uh, he called you rugily and I ain't like that and I was like, are you making that up? He said no, he really said you was ugly and sorry, So yeah, I thought that okay, cool, But yeah, he said he mopped me at the mop up house. He should and he was hitting him and wouldn't stop. And I didn't like that just because just because I'm like, look, yo, all right.
Speaker 3: The way was laughing. You know.
Speaker 7: The reason the reason I'm laughing is because he told mom the truth and that's what he should have did.
Speaker 5: And I don't care if Mom didn't like it.
Speaker 7: If brother didn't like it, the sister didn't like if you say, somebody is disrespect somebody in the family, my dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's that's then he got suspended in the other kid.
Speaker 2: The other kid, no, no, no, no, no, he lost I mean, I mean he really whipped his head. Please relax, that's what that means.
Speaker 5: Please relax.
Speaker 6: It was friends a week later, So it's like, that's why you ain't supposed to be doing that, because y'all friends a week later.
Speaker 3: But what you calling my mama when you go too far? Right, I got you, Well, that was the news and you didn't punish him for that, right, I wasn't the news. That was just with the mess and her news is real, all right.
Speaker 6: I didn't physically punish him like a black mama, but I punished.
Speaker 5: I did take his.
Speaker 3: Phone, and he particularly protected. You know, it was for you.
Speaker 6: But when you knew he wasn't hitting you back, you wasn't supposed to keep it was like a show.
Speaker 5: At at it was like a show.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: I was like, alright, I like, all right, Joe, you know, I like, come on, yo, all right, we stay, we say each other. Mothers is ugly every day like, come on, don't do this because somebody knew in the class.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: But what I man? All right, well that is jes with the mess.
Speaker 7: When we come back, Teslim Figure will be joining us, and Cardi bal be here. We're gonna play her new record right now, bungos, it's the breakfast logo. Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: It's TJ NV, Charlamagne de Goud, Jessilarious. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 8: What up, Tess, what's going on? DJ Envy Queen Jess Hilarius and Charllemgne the guy he again.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about crab walking in jail.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know a lot of folks probably saw this on social media about the convicted murderer who escaped Chester County prison seven days ago by crab walking up the prison yard walls. Of the newly released footage that's been going all over social media showed him scaling up the two walls separated by a five foot hallway. Take a listen.
Speaker 18: This prisoner, Danello Cavalcante, was it to climb up onto the roof and that was how he escaped. A law enforcement source told me that earlier Danello Cavicante crab walking, putting his hands up against one part of the wall, his legs up against the other, and basically shimming up that wall to the top of the roof. The prison warden says, when he got up there, there is still razor wire on top of that roof, and Cavalcante basically just blasted through that razor wire and ultimately escaped.
Speaker 2: I think depending what your crime is and how you escape, the should the should at least take some time off your sending. Yeah, just for the Yes, an amazing reality show folks who escaped from prison and creative ways.
Speaker 3: I said, depending on what your crime was.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll tell you what his crime was. He actually was convicted a first degree murder killing his former girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, got to stay. Yeah, but less of lesser crimes, way way less of crimes. That'd be a great reality.
Speaker 6: And he could have been doing so many, so many other things.
Speaker 5: If you can crab walk up of wa wow.
Speaker 3: You could have a gold medal or something.
Speaker 5: Now, now let's talk about the SBA program.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this Charlemagne and God was kind of bumped this story up yesterday and wanted to give people. I want to give you an update on that. Thousands of black, Latina on other minority business owners are scrambling to prove that their race puts them at a social disadvantage after the federal judge declared a key provision of a popular federal program that extending the US Supreme Court's recent decision for a firmative action. Let me just kind of translate. There's a program called eight eight. A lot of companies have been a part of it, shot out one of my partners was a part of for a very long time called nurses, et cetera. And what it does is it allows you to qualify for access to government contracts, access you know, to other capital that you may not otherwise qualify for. Sometimes those smaller firms don't have enough capital. Sometimes they may not have the resources to be the prime So this eight a program I used to really try to be an eight at one point. It allows you to kind of come under a larger organ a larger firm, to kind of share some of that business. So because of the people thought that the Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, to get into college was just about college. No, this shows how that stuff trickles down. So because they have removed affirmative action, now they're saying, hey, this is also something that can be stopped because we're trying to remove race out of all things. So when you hear these politicians saying, oh, like we've had some sale the Rips Club. I believe that everybody should be equal and it shouldn't be based on race and everybody, Well, it actually doesn't work like that in real life when we talk about government contract and so that's what happened with this.
Speaker 2: This is what we be saying on we try to explain who was in the White House matters because this happened because of the Supreme Court affirmative action ruling.
Speaker 3: Like you just said, you know who added the judges on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 8: That's right, Donald Trump. And that's so important to charlam Mane because you'll hear people say, well, this happened under Joe Biden's administration. Yes, it did happen on Joe Bidens administration, but it was due to the Supreme Court who put the people on Supreme Court. And to the point with Joe Biden, this is why they told you to Pack the court surrounder. We talked about that as well, So Democrats, Republicans all have played a part in what we're now seeing at one point in time one another. Now, I do want people to know this is effective forty eight hundred businesses that actually participate in this. But let's talk about the bag. Thirty four billion dollars in government contracting in twenty twenty were given to eight A firms. So this is a real thing. It really will affect the economy based upon these companies not having an opportunity. And can I say one more thing about that? Real good, interesting conversation I had yesterday and they said, you know, well Trump, did you know a great job, you know, letting a lot of folks out of prison for the first step pack And I said, yeah, I supported that, I advocated that. But also how many people are going to prison on the state level because of the amount of judges that have been appointed by Trump. So you always have to look at, you know, where's the balance. If there's something good happening over here, more than likely there's a negative that's happening on the other side. And that applies to both sides of the party. That's why I say they both play a part.
Speaker 5: All right, well, that is Front Page News. Thank you Tesling absolutely.
Speaker 2: And make sure you subscribe to Testling Figuos podcast a great shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network. Follow at Testling figure on all social media platforms. And the weekend is a good time to subscribe to Teslis podcast because all the stories you heard in Front Page News during the week she breaks down in death on her podcast on the weekend, So check that out, all right, And I want.
Speaker 7: To salute to all our my Virgos out there. Today is Sydney's birthday, So happy Happy.
Speaker 3: Birthday, virgoing day.
Speaker 7: Sydney is a virgo and today is her birthday. And she's gonna be turning up this weekend right now.
Speaker 3: She watchesus with a cane. She walks just fine, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now all right now, when we come back, Cardi b be joining us Kicky with Cardy when we come back. And of course she has that new single We're gonna get it on. It's the Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 19: More on.
Speaker 7: Everybody is dj n V Charlamagne to God, just hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club and we got a special guest in.
Speaker 3: The buildings, right.
Speaker 16: Body, Baddy, you're no, how'm feeling you? Be honest, be honest, like I'm sad because I really have planned this weekd and everything, and all of a sudden I wake up like, yeah, what the hell going on? Like my stomach is killing me like bubble guts, like bubble guts, like bubble guts, nothing want to come out anything, Like I'm like stressed because like what time is it? I hope I at least by twelve o'clock something come out. And I'm like, I like relieve.
Speaker 3: So what do you doing noon? If you got to pooping? You out in public? Body, you can't just pull up in McDonald's and nothing.
Speaker 16: Yes, for who the why would I?
Speaker 5: I stay with wet wipes, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 16: I stayed with web wives and hand sanitizer like I'm I'm a mom, so you have to have that because because your kids want to anytime unexpected. So and also me like.
Speaker 5: It might not be the food though, CARDI, I don't know what it is. Maybe it could be number three.
Speaker 16: They're definitely know there number three, number three after if after I've gone tour, I definitely want to have a baby, like have another one. Yeah, I want to have another one.
Speaker 5: How many kids do you want? Like at least four more?
Speaker 3: What do you think will come out first? Put your second album?
Speaker 16: Jesus Christ, My second album is gonna come out.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 4: I have to.
Speaker 17: I have to.
Speaker 3: When is the question? When people want this?
Speaker 6: Year?
Speaker 16: Next year? Next year, next early next year?
Speaker 3: Can we could graduate?
Speaker 7: Cardi on her single she got a single, Let's out Todays feature making it?
Speaker 3: What is Bungos?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 16: Always the beat, you know what I'm saying. Like first, it's always like you hear the beat and it's like, oh I like this be like I really like this beat. It's funk, but it kind of reminds me of them Bow. It reminds me of them both. But it's really funk. Like technically it's funk. So you know, you know, you know, I'll find.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 16: You be outside, you be outside outside, you don't be outside. I gotta take you outside.
Speaker 3: That's the style of music.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's a style of music. It's a Dominican style of music. But like, technically really is funk. So but I just I just love. I just love to be. I start working on the song, but there's like a lot of empty spaces. There's a lot of empty spaces. I try to feel the empty spaces, like you know, like just me rapping and rapping and rapping and rapping, and they just felt like a long ass song, like they just need a dynamic. So me and my team, like my team wanted to go like more like Latin artists. And I was like, I hear Megan. I hear Megan. I hear Megan on it, Like really you don't see it, like you see this like like more Latin. I'm like, no, I see Megan. And then like exactly what I was like hearing in my head. I send her the song exactly what I was envisioning in my head. Like when she like when she I got her like verse back, it was like, you see, this is what I was envisioning, and it just makes you scared the.
Speaker 3: Team of a Megan again because was such a massive record.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, of course, of course, Like that's why I haven't like I definitely, but I feel like this was like good and like when she said the her verse, I was like, oh, I feel like this is a super like I feel like this is a good like come Tender Us.
Speaker 7: You feel like too much pressure, everybody asking you to do your second album. You put out these these verses and you killing these verses. You like these verses up, but everybody's keep saying I love it with the album, I love it. You put so much pressure on yourself.
Speaker 16: Oh, I do put a lot of pressure on myself, Like I really really do. Like, let me tell you something, like I just feel like I don't like nothing I hear. I feel like I listened like forty beats.
Speaker 5: Because everything sound the same.
Speaker 16: I don't know, because everything sounds the same or every like it's like sometimes everything sounds the same. And then like when it's too different, it's like that's too different for you, Like that is just too different. So I don't know what I be looking for. What I be looking for, I don't know what it is. But like once like I something catch my eye and I really like when i'm my eyes my sound on my ears right.
Speaker 7: But even like I like it like that they said you didn't love it, love it, and that became one of the biggest record general record.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean I do take risks like I do take risks.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 16: It's just like a lot of pressure on it. But I feel I feel confident. I have a lot of songs. Y'all could come by anytime. I could hear something. Cause and that's another thing too, like I'm gonna leave. I feel like I need like everybody's like opinion, like what you think? What do you think?
Speaker 13: What you think?
Speaker 16: And that kind of be driving me crazy too, But like I don't know why I've been needing.
Speaker 3: It though it's fun? Is it still fun when I find.
Speaker 16: Like something that I like. When it's something that I like, is fun. But then but then sometimes even when I like something and like people don't like it, it doesn't become fun. Like it's like, damn, I was really vibing with this, and it's like, y'all like it now now it's not fun. Now I'm mad.
Speaker 6: So but people don't like every it's like they're gonna find something wrong with whatever. So it don't matter. But I just gotta make sense to you.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you.
Speaker 6: This is it pressure because it's so many more women now like dropping here and all the time, Like, but is that pressure it being so many women in rap?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 16: Not really I'm so used to like working with like a lot of women, Like I never like being like in the environment that's like, yeah, I'm kind of like the only ones. So and now I always knew this. I always knew this. I always knew that after me, there was gonna be more girls. Yeah, I know it was gonna I wasn't gonna I know it wasn't gonna like just end with me, because it's like if I made it, I know there's gonna be more, but that's gonna make it. And like the Internet and everything, like it's like this this I already I already I already saw this, Like I saw this like back in like I don't know, like the seventeen I saw this.
Speaker 7: But you do what You're also doing something that a lot of people didn't do when you were coming up. You'll find the hot new person or a young artist, and you'll give him the opportunity and give him a verse, which a lot of people didn't do.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna add something that Jay and Drake did great, I say, Cardi did that for female.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And I was gonna ask does the competition fuel you? And it could be friendly competition. I mean every time you get on the verse, so you get on the record with somebody. Is that the way you think, like, oh, I gotta eat a you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: God, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 16: I don't really feel like I gotta eat. I don't really feel like I gotta like eat like all right, like for example, right like it's like if I have a song, right and then like you send me your verse and like you wrapping your ass off, I'm still not changing my verse. I'm not changing it because I feel like they're like this, this is what I'm going for. This is what I'm thinking. However, I don't want to like Also, never like ruin. Nobody else likes song or.
Speaker 5: Anything, but people do it all the time.
Speaker 7: We've heard you know, I think Nah said he changed the verse when he got a verse back, and you hear it all.
Speaker 5: The time, so you never said, nah, I got it.
Speaker 3: Which one is your face with you? Like, who's been your favorite female rapper to collaborate with?
Speaker 16: I really like them all, I really, I really I really liked them all. And every song that I like I got like on like I got on it because I just really really really really liked that song, Like I love the song, and it's like I feel like I could hear myself on it. There's a lot of there's a lot of songs, like I get songs sent to me all the time, but I feel like it's like some songs, I just feel like I feel like I can't do nothing for the song. Like it's like I don't feel like I could do like a verse that like I'm like confident in so it's just like and I just be like no, and it's like I feel like the song is great, so I don't even want to.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, like you're just say, drill into style, what's that? And now what's that one song?
Speaker 16: And I told you, oh my god, that song is so crazy. I heard, Yeah, that song is so crazy. I was like, and that's my that's my style, that's my temple. Because some temples like I just cannot keep up. Like like it's like, you know, like when I first heard Munch and everything, Yeah, I love the song, I Love to Be and everything, and then I was I was gonna.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know, like doing the remix, said you did averse.
Speaker 16: Right, Yeah, I did averse. But it's like I feel like I felt like I was fighting the beat like I'd like the be was just the beaches was. Then I was like, listen, I don't want to hear a song much. I got to eat much.
Speaker 5: Relax.
Speaker 16: I get it, I get it, but like I was wind milling and it's like if I can't keep up with something like it's like I'm not going to play myself and I don't want to like ruin it, like you know, like when somebody get on the song and it's like you ready for the song here now?
Speaker 3: I like you tomorrow tomorrow yeah.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah. I love Florida. She reminded me of my best friend, like I love her.
Speaker 15: I love her.
Speaker 7: We got more with Cardy B. When we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast club. Good morning going to everybody. It's d J Envy CHARLAMAGNEA god, yes, hilarious. We are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Cardi B Charlamagne. Do you think that the the label makes you do records that you may not necessarily want to do?
Speaker 16: Nobody can make me do it. Okay, people could give me recommendations and everything, but it's like nobody can make me like do anything. I would try something like I would try something. And when I say like I would try something, it's like when they want me to like to like, you know, be a little bit more like you know, like more feminine or more like I don't know, like mainstream type of stuff because like that's just not really being my vibe like that, but like nobody can maybe do.
Speaker 7: I was gonna ask you, you know you mentioned when you're working in the strip club, do people look at you as the old Cardy all the time?
Speaker 3: Because you got so many friends and you were so many.
Speaker 7: People before the huge rap success. Sometimes you got to check somebody and be like, look, I'm not that old from back then. I'm not that same person.
Speaker 16: I feel like I feel like like like the people that know me know that I haven't really changed. Like I feel like I could call it my friends right now, they're like girl bye. I feel like I haven't like really changed like that way. But I feel like to the world, I feel like to the world, like I wonder if people have seen that change. I feel like I chan I'm like more like chill now, like I could like back then, I could be all day costing everybody out, but it's like I just have like back the way more and I got kids and I'm thirty, Like, yeah, I'm thirty, Like by five o'clock, I need a little.
Speaker 7: Nat That's one thing I say that it looks like you love. It's like, you know, you see so many people with their kids, right, but you are like a mom's mom, right.
Speaker 16: Because like it's like you just have to you listen, you could have a village in your house, right, like because I have all the Dominicans in my house. I got I got them all. But it's like your kids be wanting you. They want you. They don't want they don't want your aunt to take them to school, they don't want nothing. They want mom and dad to take them to school. They want like they want to chill with mom and dad. They want to play with mom and dad. So it's just like you have to do it yourself. And then like like you just have to do it, like you gotta like get you to a rhythm. Like like it's like my family, a lot of them live with me, but they love to be outside. So when they do vacation and everything, and it's like I'm by myself with the kids that it's like damn, I don't really know, like what They're gonna want to eat and everything, so I gotta I gotta get used to that. And I really just naturally like it, Like I like this. If I could just do this all forever, I would, But I got a better work.
Speaker 2: Is that You think that's the biggest change that has happening in your life over the last five years?
Speaker 3: The kids? Oh yeah, okay, motherhood.
Speaker 16: Period Yeacause it's like I be feeling like like I got a lot to lose before, like I'm diving in. I lose it at all. I lose it all. But I'm gonna curse you.
Speaker 3: Outum, how is it?
Speaker 7: How is it being a boss with everybody? But then when your kids they boss you around. I've seen some video and your kids was talking to you crazy. There's nothing you can do when your kids talk you crazy.
Speaker 3: You just gotta take it.
Speaker 16: I know, ma'am.
Speaker 3: You believe in popping the kids?
Speaker 6: Oh no, you believe in physical discipline kids.
Speaker 16: Light though, like like you know what I'm saying, But like not like gentle parenting. Sometimes gentle parenting, I mean, I mean it deparents because I feel like like I feel like I'm a gentle parent. But then there's that you know the helme is gentle parent and they're like, hey, overboard, like so I just believe that, like you don't have to be like abusive or anything, but it's like you gotta like be asserted because like like not everybody kid is like everybody kid like like my son bad, I got proved, he bad.
Speaker 3: I got proof, I got bad. He just turned to yeah, he don't know no better.
Speaker 16: What I show your videos bad as hell bad even to be like damn all my kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I knew it too.
Speaker 16: That's why I was scared to have boys because I was like I knew it too.
Speaker 3: I knew it could be terrible too. Though he was one.
Speaker 16: He just turned too. How are you bad at one?
Speaker 3: So what do you do to discipline? I'm like, what are he's afraid of?
Speaker 16: He's not afraid of nothing.
Speaker 3: From him or tablet or something. Nothing.
Speaker 16: No, you don't care about nothing, like even if you take it. It's like today, then.
Speaker 2: Why why do you let the comments get to you so much? Body just on social media and just like everything.
Speaker 16: I don't know because it's like, don't you're not talking. But that's the thing that get me matter is that because it's like Why are you talking?
Speaker 3: Though? Like what are you?
Speaker 16: Why are you talking? Why are you talking? Like It's like when I was like like a score and everything, like I used to cut ass like I used to I used to no, no, no, like I used to like really rose ROAs like like like it's like it's not even like roasting because it was like I could go to with like dudes and stuff like it was just so it's like me, like I'm the type of person that is like I could like take one look at you and it's like I I got like ten jokes line up. So it's just like when people mess with me, it's like, yo, I could really really mess with you. Want to mess my day up? I will mess your whole three weeks up, I will, I will, I will staying better than your head. So it's just like but it's like the fact that I have to restrain myself it frustrated it.
Speaker 2: So when you put out projects, right when you put out music, do you go through the comments to see what people are saying?
Speaker 16: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, because sometimes you gotta also know what people like.
Speaker 2: They're never gonna give you a real critique though, because they just mad that you body and you people successful?
Speaker 3: How many people gonna really be like this? How may people gonna really give it up on social media?
Speaker 16: You know what I be feeling. I be feeling like a lot of people hate to admit that they like me. Like a lot of people are afraid to say that they like me because when people say that they like me, they get attacked. They be getting attacked when they say that they like me, or they like they take my side or anything. So I have to accept that they're like people like like me. And there's even people that, like I've seen common nasty about me, and like some of my friends have pressed them about them, like like when they say, like why why you be going so hard on my girl? And it's like, I don't know. I really do like her though, like like like I just feel like.
Speaker 5: I hate that, And it's like I hate that. Why do you have to go that route for it?
Speaker 16: Like matter of fact, I'm gonna give I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you an example. Right, there's a bit right, I don't even know her, but one of my friends know her, and it's like, Yo, why this girl got so much issue with you? And I'm like, I don't even I don't even know this girl, we're not even from the same city. She got so much about me, but she always copying my birthday.
Speaker 3: Looks she got money to do that. It must be somebody we know.
Speaker 16: I mean, she does the shame vision.
Speaker 2: But it's like, how you don't like me and you if the hat is a confusing myrs. I just don't want that to affect the affect you in your art, you.
Speaker 16: Know what I mean, or your mental I feel like I'm already like getting over that hurdle, like as long as people are mean, like, it's okay, but I do notice so because I saw, like I've seen people admitting I seen I've seen trolls admit that they like to throw people into suicide. There was a I seen it. I seen it on Twitter, Like my fans know which one. I'm what I'm talking about, Like I've seen trolls admit they're like like it's like, yeah, we're gonna get that until she want to kill herself. They really do that. So it's now you gonna get that power over me. You're gonna have to die first. You die first.
Speaker 3: Hope, I'm miserable. You got to be the thing like that there's a lot of people out there that mercy.
Speaker 5: Now, do you regret throwing that microphone at that young It was really like a quick reaction.
Speaker 16: It was really and let me tell you, I didn't want to address it because I thought you're going with jail.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 16: I didn't really not because people was making their own let me tell you something, right, it was had in a month. So there was a part of the show that I told people like, you don splash me. But even when I told splashed me, I was I made be careful with the face, the faces be so four songs after nobody has splashed me, I told y'all to splash me for one o second four songs after, which is like, I don't know, fifteen twenty minutes after, there's water and ice on my face. So like it, I just automatically reacted. I didn't even know that I was throwing that at I just threw this because it's like doing me right in my face and and and when I look at the video, it's like, nah, you intend you intended to throw that in my face because you ain't did it like this? You do it like and that I and everybody's like, no, if you you threw some icing face and you're gonna tell me how to feel because I felt very violated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you forget you? I told people to splash you.
Speaker 8: No, but it was it was, it was.
Speaker 16: It was in a segment, though it was in one segment, like girl, you did that like twenty minutes later and only that you threw me.
Speaker 6: If it wasn't I cent it, it would have went different.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't Probably wouldn't even.
Speaker 16: Be different because you splashed me in my face, like you know what you was doing. Ten people splashed me at the same time and nothing hit my face, but you you you hit my face directly. No, no, it wasn't a no. You was trying to be funny butt. I'm hilarious, though.
Speaker 7: All will don't move. We got more with Cardy B. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning to everybody.
Speaker 3: It's j n V.
Speaker 7: Charlamagne the god Ess hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club. Were still kicking it with Cardi B. Well, first of all, I was marriage married. Is it difficult because you know he's a celebrity and you're a celebrity, and it's like when he defends you, it's bigger because he is a celebrity. So if somebody said it's something and he defends you, it's bigger because it's it's set.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Does that bother you?
Speaker 5: Does that take a toll on your marriage relationship?
Speaker 16: You know what takes a toll on me? What takes a toll on me? A lot of people don't like me. So when people attack him because he's like attached to me, I don't like that. I guess it's like, well, other than that, like I love being married and like we we are a partnership, like you know, young is like to be married.
Speaker 5: And of course just like it.
Speaker 16: Feels different, like it just it feels different than like a relationship. It just really feels like a union. It is like I got your back, you got my back, no matter what.
Speaker 3: Do I feel like you shared too much of social media?
Speaker 16: It was just one time.
Speaker 3: It was just crazy.
Speaker 16: It was just one time because was gone, we was drunk, popplished you.
Speaker 3: You you wanna do that?
Speaker 16: Do that?
Speaker 4: Oh no, do it.
Speaker 16: Now You're stupid. Now I'm gonna really violate you.
Speaker 3: So said tell people you somebody cheating on and then you then you explained it. Cardi goes. How could I cheat?
Speaker 8: I can never go.
Speaker 3: Anywhere with anybody.
Speaker 7: Y'all explain it the next day, y'all in parents holding hands at a fashion, I'm like, like, this is the Bronx.
Speaker 3: This is the Bronx.
Speaker 16: Love we ghetto, We really really ghetto. I ain't going to front like everybody used to be, like, oh, like we been trying to be perfect. I ain't going in front like we ghetto.
Speaker 3: Always want to be married young, Yeah okay.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I always wanted. I always want to be married, like I always want to be married. I always feel like everybody everybody want like the marriage and the kids. I just really good believe I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel I feel like there's a number for Cardi. If Cardi get a certain amount of money, she walking away from all this. No for music, okay, no, no, Like I feel.
Speaker 16: Like music is just like the engine, like I just love it, Like I feel like I enjoy though, like doing music, like I enjoy performing for real, like I love to like like I just love to be out there, like I get like a rush. But it's and it's like you can't perform if you don't really have music. So I have to always do music. I love. I love doing music. It's just sometimes it's just like this feels like a job now. So it's just like and so much pressure just drive you crazy. I just want to I want to be in that state where I was, like in twenty sixteen to Us and eighteen, where it was just like, ah, excite.
Speaker 3: What made you walk away from that movie that you were supposed to start.
Speaker 16: The music the album? But this, yeah, like doing like movies and everything, it's really like a ten am to like one am. Oh my god. So it's like it's really like a job, like a job, job, job, like like like when I do music and like when I perform, like it's like a rush, like it's like a fun rush. Like this is really like it's intense.
Speaker 6: That's what they say when the film come out and you see you know, you see yourself.
Speaker 16: Like he it is you know like I was like, you know, taking acting lessons and everything. Like it's like I have one struggle. It was to cry, Like my teacher was like like my teacher was like of the time, like that you went through this this and that I'm like, I don't feel nothing.
Speaker 3: When's the last time you cried?
Speaker 19: For real?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Real like, I mean, I've been crying, you know what I'm saying, I'll be crying, but it's just like like on the spot, on the spot, like it's like like on the like I'm gonna laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm not gonna do it. You're not gonna do that.
Speaker 16: I am gonna do it as soon as soon as I go touring and everything and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: You'll get that to it four years from now.
Speaker 16: No, no, I saw the Guy's not gonna be four years.
Speaker 3: It's been five since.
Speaker 16: I have no choice. I have no choice.
Speaker 13: I like it.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should rush to put out another album.
Speaker 5: Did you have the name for the album yet?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 5: Kind of sort of yeah, kind of sort of.
Speaker 16: I don't know, Like I don't know if.
Speaker 5: I like it too much?
Speaker 3: What is it? Tell us?
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 16: I can't tell you because if I pike it, throw it out there.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you can't. You can't just throw it out there. Let me see if we like it, throw it out leave it.
Speaker 3: We'll bleep it. We'll bleep it.
Speaker 16: No, I can't say.
Speaker 7: I don't believe I'm calling you know, I was to ask you know, we've seen offset in Quavo come back together on bet beautiful moment. Before that, we've seen the video of them arguing. You was in the middle saying, y'all brothers, your brothers.
Speaker 3: I need to stop.
Speaker 7: How how difficult was that in the household trying to get them to understand that they're brothers.
Speaker 5: How difficult that was that for your household and for you?
Speaker 16: I just I just really like to stay away from like you know what I'm saying, Like, especially when like y'all have like like really really long history, not just music, is really like y'all y'all know each other like your whole life. So it's just like I always just like to like step back. I always want like unity always, always, always all the time. So I just didn't I ain't really want to see that. I'm really like a Migos fan. Like I'm really a Migos fan. I'm like a fan of them for real. You know, like when like when people like like people inspire you. But like in twenty seventeen, when I started, like you know, around We're offset and everything, they really like inspire me more because there was like things that I've never seen, Like I felt like I was like like when I was like in twenty seventeen, I just felt like it's like, damn, a lot of people have turned me down. They wils have like shut my ship down. But it's like it's cool. Like the music that I'm doing is I'm doing alright, I'm getting paid twenty thousand dollars to perform, Like I'm doing this when I started dating Offset, and I see that they're like performing in arenas and I'm seeing that they getting hundreds of thousands dollars and they buying jewelry every day, and it's like, no, I was trying like to be like you in a good space. That's not even. So they like inspire me, and like a lot of they swag like inspired me too. So I'm just like a fan of all of it. So I always feel like, as a woman, you need to stay out of like man business all the time, Like just stay away from me.
Speaker 3: You didn't stay that night, though practically I did. You were telling them y'all like I didn't. Yeah, well they're actually tousling just like some words. Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did you help Offset through the grieving process? Are you still helping them do it?
Speaker 5: It's hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can understand. Yeah, I get it. I get it. I totally get it. What's next for miss body everything?
Speaker 16: I'm back, I'm back to work.
Speaker 2: We don't believe you have so many big records that hit number one and we thought this album was coming.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but oh my gosh, like we went through like a whole pandemic. Like, give me afraid you drop.
Speaker 3: The number one record pandemic easily and you have time.
Speaker 16: I really didn't want to dump an album around the pandemic because I really wanted to tour right after. I wasn't able to tour right after my first album, Like I couldn't even do a lot of music videos because I was like pregnant and everything. Like I want to like drop my album and be able to go touring right away.
Speaker 1: So that was that.
Speaker 16: Then I had a baby. Then I just like was just going through like you know, I was just yeah, chilling. But now it's just like I'm back outsnad and you got.
Speaker 3: An album driving next year?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What quarter? Body?
Speaker 5: What quarter?
Speaker 16: I'm looking for the first quarter? Spring summer?
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you? Are you there?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 6: Spring summer?
Speaker 3: You don't have to drop a second album album, but I have I have it.
Speaker 17: I have it.
Speaker 3: I have it. I believe she got a song. I believe you got a bunch of songs.
Speaker 9: No, but I have it.
Speaker 16: Though I have it, you have that, Yeah, I have I have my vision and everything.
Speaker 3: You know what you want to I know what I want everything.
Speaker 6: Okay, Cardi, your fashion, we're not getting a line. Your fashion is crazy.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna give it. I'm gonna give a little sun sign.
Speaker 5: A line one time, right, you had a line with you know it was it was.
Speaker 2: Oh here come God damn I heard it too, No you didn't. They could be calling you forty forty y'all, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Can we get into the record again one more time to leave. I respect that you said it for a whole hour and had to respect that. Where's that, y'all? Donnie the record.
Speaker 7: Let's get into bongos right now, the feature of making a stallions.
Speaker 3: And we love you body, I love you.
Speaker 18: I love you.
Speaker 3: Man. Somebody find body. It's the breakfast Club. It's Connie.
Speaker 7: Walks him out, walk him out, walk you up. We are the breakfast Club. Just hilarious, y'all. Hey, let's get to just the mess.
Speaker 13: Yes, this is real, Larios, just the middle just don't do the line.
Speaker 3: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 5: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: Fact, it's just listen the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Tyler Perry is sick of y'all.
Speaker 6: Tyler Parry addresses his criticism about hair and his productions. Every black person know that the braided wig. We we know when he told Shamal Moore to slap that on. That was earlier in his in his in his career though. That was almost twenty years ago, which is crazy because that actually makes me I was eleven years old watching stuff that I was was been watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was eleven, actually crying in no listen, no, I was.
Speaker 6: I was like sympathizing with her, like I was saying like, oh my god, Like I'm not, oh my god, I was eleven.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: It was like I felt her pain.
Speaker 3: That means that you have empathy and sympathy.
Speaker 5: I was too damn grown. That's what that happened.
Speaker 6: Okay. Anyway, Tyler Parry is sick of it. He he addressed it on the show The Sisters after show Edition night that stop talking to him about Hair.
Speaker 2: Red.
Speaker 5: We got the rest of the audio.
Speaker 20: I want all of y'all to stop talking about hair to me, please, just I can I swear to these are things I could do. I can run a company, I can build a house, I can go on stage and do all of this stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, I know what I do.
Speaker 20: I don't know how to do hair. I don't know nothing about it. So what I do is I hire people to do hair. Pay them sixty five dollars an hour. They work ten to twelve hours a day. You heard that right, sixty five dollars an hour is what they're paid to make sure that hair is right. Okay, that's their job. So I'm paying them to do their job. Sometime things slip because I'm moving a little fast, but they get it done. They get it done, So stop asking me, a boy, no damn hair, and you don't talk to somebody else who's gotta have the hot curl.
Speaker 2: You might need to cut the page just a little bit, Yeah, you need. He might need to cut the pay at least thirty five an hours.
Speaker 6: Or no or but because we have to say how many days are they working, because that's that's if you do the math, that's over six fifty a day. But they shoot so like everything, like that's a powerhouse, like his production. He shoot, they can shoot the whole season in like a week.
Speaker 2: Beauty and Tyler Perry shows. Though we watched the shows and you see the wigs every now and then.
Speaker 3: That's messed up.
Speaker 5: No, they are oppressed, the wigs. They are oppressed.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing he said, stop talking to him about hair. No, we know you don't do hair, Madia, we know you don't do hair. But but that's what I'm saying, madid that way, that's one wig that ain't never look a message. I mean back in the place when he used to have a mic coming through and you see it. That's sorry, put a part in it because you got a mic coming on sitting on your fore head. But Tyler Perry mic mic ah in the place. Yeah, he used to have a mic sitting there looking like a roach right on the foe.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was like years and years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But even with that, Medea's wigs always look good, always all the time, you know. So, and then it's the people that you get to do hair. Start start getting some some other people to do it then, you know, but I ain't gonna lie shout out the systems.
Speaker 5: Their head do look good.
Speaker 2: I do a movie called The Diary of a Mad Black Hairdresser, and then you can put all your headdressers on blast.
Speaker 3: So now people know who they are and they'll tweet them instead of you. No, No, that's that's not good. That's not good.
Speaker 5: But they said, but he said that that's all. He said, Yeah, that is that's all he said.
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's all. He said. Just just keep going on the paper. She knows you can't read. You just keep going. Not to stop that. I told him, stop giving you all the work.
Speaker 6: I'm not worried about it, all right. Atlanta Walmart considering having an on site police station.
Speaker 5: Damn they robbing it like that.
Speaker 6: Well last December and Atlanta Walmart and Vine City was shut down due to arson. They are set to reopen next year and they plan to have a small police station built in uh to the store the new superstore to prevent crimes. So the CEO had he did his research, and he realized that they lost a lot of private because of the crime.
Speaker 3: Like people. It was just like studying number one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So he was like, look, we need to throw this police station up in Walmart.
Speaker 3: Man, how much y'all stealing out of there? They got to put a whole police station.
Speaker 7: They shut down mad stoes. Yeah, of course people are stealing so much. People can't make no money and the security guards can't stop people.
Speaker 3: Yep. And people know.
Speaker 6: And me being from Baltimore, we used to have like four Walmarts. It's only like two in the city. They get shut down. Yeah, they're not making money because they are a lot of people still now. I used to Walmart, used to be my store, Walmart and Kohle's. I used to steal real crazy out there. And when I was a hot problem. This was years two thousand and six. I was real fresh high school. I used to steal the little no boundaries, the whole clothing line.
Speaker 3: Okay, but but.
Speaker 6: Listen, if they put a police station inside of Walmart, now that changes how you get caught, because I remember when you Walmart, they used to let you. They used to watch you on the cameras steal everything, right, and then they wait for you to walk out the store and the cop will walk up to you and next to you real quick on the side and be like, okay, so I'm just gonna turn you around and take you back in there.
Speaker 5: We saw everything that you took and we're gonna take you to the office. In the back of water.
Speaker 3: Tried to run.
Speaker 6: No, I ain't gonna lie once. And that's because somebody snitched on me. The other girl she got caught.
Speaker 3: She was like, a good job.
Speaker 5: I'm here with you, know, yeah, good job.
Speaker 3: Hi your friends?
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, she's not friends.
Speaker 3: She did her duty because she was supposed to do. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: She was white and I was showing her the ropes and they.
Speaker 3: This is how you still obviously was wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was less fortunate. I was like, I'm gonna just show you how to get it on your own. And and she she got caught, and she snitched on me.
Speaker 3: I'm like what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah yeah, and I and I they didn't. I was under age, so they didn't. They just waited for my mother to come get me.
Speaker 5: But I was so messed I was. I was messed up over that anyway.
Speaker 2: Caudi, they made those stores for just hilarious. They made those police stations in those walmartshal people like Jessin.
Speaker 7: And then what they started doing is is the things that they still most they put behind a glass to splash so thedor so shampool yeap, just for men they put right behind.
Speaker 3: Us with you. Man, the way I smelled some of y'all this summer, they should let y'all still do.
Speaker 5: Shut Yeah, clearly you just give stuff out.
Speaker 2: Somebody was in here yesterday that I would have stolen form. Shut up, man, shut man, I would have stole the right God for.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: We've had a couple up here one time.
Speaker 7: Man just passed out, Oh my god, yes, when no, don't don't because he'll say it all right, And that is just what the mess.
Speaker 3: Turned his.
Speaker 7: I turned told me, don't do it.
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 5: Nomination leading up to the bet Wars. That's great news.
Speaker 3: That great.
Speaker 7: Right back into this, let me shout out to Chloe. And Cloe is a young girl I met at the Rookie fashion show. All the children got to she all the children got to actually walk in the fashion show. She's a young lady. She listens every morning. She loves Jess Larius, loves you, loves.
Speaker 3: To say.
Speaker 7: I wanted to say, she's a young kid. I want to say good morning. Okay, now give it you donkey too for.
Speaker 2: After the hour, man, we need to talk about somebody else who did something crazy in the store. He's in Ohio man and speaking of snitche and I'm telling on him this morning because we need him to be arrested.
Speaker 3: He's going to run right now.
Speaker 7: We'll get to that nextus to Breakfast log. Good morning, speaking the Breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 20: But he's Donkey, I mean, trying to beat Donkey today.
Speaker 13: No more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these.
Speaker 5: Days called Donkey of the Day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today from Friday, September eighth, gold to an Ohio man whose name has not been released. But I think it's important we report this story because we need to get this man off the street. I am not the person who believes in not snitching. Okay, I believe in snitching. I am a tax paying American citizen. If you see something, say something. We need to keep these streets as clean as possible because if you see something that don't say something, all you do is increase the chances that whatever this criminal did, they will eventually do to you or somebody you love, don't believe me.
Speaker 3: Ask Peter Parker. If Spider Man.
Speaker 2: Would have done something after he witnessed that criminal commit that crime, Uncle Ben would be here today. So I am doing my civic duty as a citizen of America and reporting on a crime eyewitness. We all witnessed it because it's in the news, all right, and this story is a prime example of why you shouldn't feel bad snitching, because folks is snitching on themselves. Anyway, y'all do realize we're under constant surveilus, right, Big brother, big sister, Big they big them big pronouns is always watching. And this man had already committed a crime. The reason we know this is because he was wearing an ankle bracelet. We know ankle bracelets, So one way atthoughiti's keep track of the movements of law breakers. This man was a law breakup, okay, and on this occasion, this man decided to break the law in front of the whole world. His latest crime is caught on surveillance footage in four k. Clearly he wants to be in prison, and hopefully we can make that happen for him. This morning, let's go to Foxy News for the report police.
Speaker 1: A customer walks into the Ace Hardware Store and Ash Tribulah on Tuesday, and after wandering around the store for a while, he is approached by an employee. He tells her that he is looking for hedge clippers. After getting a pair of clippers, the man walks just out of sight of a surveillance camera. A short time later, he places a small black item on a shelf in Aisle one. He then grabs a free bag of popcorn, walks out the front door, and is last scene grabbing a backpack and riding away on a bicycle. Fifteen minutes later, employees found an ankle monitor stashed on the shelf in Aisle one, and that's when they realized that the man had used the clippers to cut off the GPS monitor.
Speaker 5: Hedge clippers.
Speaker 17: The other stores in the plaza do not have them, and we were the helpful hardware folks put the hedge clippers, Yes we were.
Speaker 1: That's when they decided to call the number listed on the ankle bracelet. The number was for the Ohio State Adult Parole Authority. Later, two parole officers came to the store, picked up the GPS monitor and thanked the employees for doing their civic duty.
Speaker 2: Dropping a clothes box for those helpful hardware slitches, you are doing a public service. This man went into an ACE Hardware, asked an employee for hedge clippers, and after getting the clippers, walked just out of side of this aveilance camera. And then a few moments later he placed a small black item on the shelf and I one the black item with the GPS monitor, grabbed a free bag of popcorn, and walked out the door. Fifteen minutes later, the employees found the equal bracelet stashed on the shelf, and that's when employees realized the man had used the hedge clippers to cut off the GPS monitor. Y'all thinking exactly what I'm thinking about you, y'all know what I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: I never know.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking ACE Hallware would be a great alternative to Home Depot for Tyree's. Okay, I know we thought lows, but A's Hardware is the place with the helpful hardware folks, All right, Tyree's doing Home Depot for forming and fifty million. He said he thought if he started shopping it loads, it would look like a stunt. Well, A's Hardware it is for you, tyree, Okay, it wouldn't look like a stunt if you went in there. Now, Listen, what I don't understand is why didn't this man buy the clippers, leave the store and find a distreet place to cut.
Speaker 3: The GPS money? Right? You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Not too many places out of the street nowadays. But I know you don't do it in the ACE Hardware store.
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: What makes you humans think y'all can beat the law? The GPS monitor is just a formality. They already know where your dumb ass at. You get rid of one GPS monitor, only the walking around making calls and checking social media on another one.
Speaker 3: They know you have every move already because of his smartphone. They know you at right now. They just don't feel like coming to get you at the moment.
Speaker 2: Can nobody tell me that police don't be sitting around watching some of this like a reality, Because when you have the audacity need to do something like this, cut your GPS monitor off in ACE Hardware in front of us of AILA's camera and walk out like nothing happened.
Speaker 3: If I was a police officer, I need to know what's next.
Speaker 2: If i'm law enforcement, I'm sitting back and watching this play out for a couple of days, just to see what episode two looks like.
Speaker 3: So, everybody in Ashtabula.
Speaker 2: Ohio, if you have any information on this man, please contact your local authorities. Oh I guess we have to give you a description since we know the man's name.
Speaker 3: Please not play a game.
Speaker 2: We'll play a game, all right. It's the only way to get accurate description of the suspects. I guess it's time to play a game of.
Speaker 3: Yes, what racing is? Right? What's my clues? Ohio?
Speaker 2: Man in Ashtabula went to an Ace Harware and cut his ankle bracelet off with some hatch clip with was dj NB, Yes, what racing is white?
Speaker 3: What makes you think that?
Speaker 7: I think black people go to home depot. I don't know too many black people that go to ACE Hardware. I see the commercials all the time, but I don't think I've ever been to an Ace Hallware stoll.
Speaker 2: Ace is the place with the healthful hardware. Just hilarious, Ohio. Man in Ashtabulla went into an Ace Hallware, cut is the breaklet off with some head clippers, CAUs what races black?
Speaker 3: What makes you say that? Just hilarious?
Speaker 6: Because I would cut mine. I would do the same thing, but I wouldn't do it in the store, but I would go to it. And maybe that's where he lived at it.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe not. I don't know. You had a bracelet before.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't get that far.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, well, one of y'all is right, one of y'all is wrong. That's that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: You are absolutely incorrect.
Speaker 2: God, the caucassidy, the unmellanated goal, the privilege to go into an ace hallwes Strow and just cut your GPS monitor off in front of the cameras and just walk out like it's nothing.
Speaker 3: In Ashtabul, Ohio, a place in Ohio I've.
Speaker 6: Never Yeah, I mean it's black people out, So I don't know, you know what I'm saying. But listen, to be honest with you, now, they're gonna come at me. You think that we would do something like that, Yes, I still do.
Speaker 5: Nah, you have been a hoe? Oh yes, Nick, Well, Nick ain't black.
Speaker 2: Nick ain't black. I'm bad, all right, you're not gon ass red. You're just assuming that he's been the home depot because.
Speaker 5: Because he's definitely been in the ace hotway, you've never been.
Speaker 2: Damn assume on depots spot because just gonna assume it. All right, I'll let y'all guess what red is. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna put that out. Oh man, I hate y'all.
Speaker 3: It's Friday, so you know what that means. It's freaky, freaky, freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was here, okay, and dj NB said something to Tyree that has a lot of different.
Speaker 3: People concerned from what I box your mouth. They say, they play it again ready deserves me to box your mouth. Box your mouth now? Uh, Yes, you sent me this yesterday.
Speaker 5: Hey, yo, you're doing it together.
Speaker 3: So funny. It was so funny. We actually sent it to each other at the same time. You sing it to me and.
Speaker 6: Sent it to him because I was like, did not report on this guy who tweeted this?
Speaker 5: Yes, and he's in jail.
Speaker 3: You sent me this.
Speaker 2: And we also talked about this after the show because I said the same thing after I heard him, Me tell ty Rees, box you mouth.
Speaker 3: It sounds just sexual to me.
Speaker 2: And so uh the tweet came from from the jail and it said box your mouth equals hump your mouth. That came from taxt On and then Chico Bean sent me this Should I read this now? From chicos Long? Should I read it now?
Speaker 3: Chico Bean says, good evening, my brother.
Speaker 2: I know we have been trying for some time now, but at this point I feel like pressure would be a applied because this has gone entirely too far. As an average supporter and patron of the Breakfast Club, not only is the show, but as a staple in the culture, it pays me to see multiple clips of my dead brother DJ NV telling Tyrese aka Jody from Baby Boy aka O Two from Ways Deep aka Angel from Four Brothers aka these are the signs of love making? Are you at Zodiac freak? I've been looking for that he and I quote wanted to box his mouth now. Of all assassy quotes that the bunk Bed Brothers can be credited with viewing over the years, this one has to be the most egregious of all. I mean, for all intents and purposes, How exactly do you box someone's mouth? What class of procedure do you have to be certified in to even attempt to accomplish such a feat? These are pertinent questions that need answers, Yet throughout the entirety of your broadcast. No one attempted to gather this information. Therefore, I am again making a formal request to come to NYC for a guest holting position on the Breakfast Club because, after watching dj NB make the most jelatonius threat I have ever heard other than my lifetime, I feel that my duty to be a voice.
Speaker 3: Of reason amongst the fray make God bless you, my brother, Chico B. I think you sound like you.
Speaker 2: You cheek, because the question is is box your mouth sexual or no? No?
Speaker 3: I mean if you gay.
Speaker 5: It could be if you're gay, I don't know, you don't, but.
Speaker 13: It's right.
Speaker 5: Some games that right wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be like, no, we're not like box your mouth sounds like you want to fed extra filatio. Let's open up the phone. I'm playing with hundred five and five one five one. Do you think box your mouth was sexual? Or now let's discuss me to be so.
Speaker 6: Bad, I think box in your mother. If he would have said, yo.
Speaker 5: Box in your mouth?
Speaker 3: All right? Cool? He didn't say that, though he didn't.
Speaker 5: That's why I said if he.
Speaker 2: I want to box, like like I want to book box.
Speaker 7: Look, you know, no, it's like box your mouth about believe you box around your mouth, around your lips.
Speaker 3: Box. All right, let's play this game.
Speaker 7: When an eight hundred five eight five one o five one, can y'all call up here and say it's not sexual? Shout on my cribbean, people that ain't not gotten into Maasley.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast.
Speaker 9: Look like.
Speaker 3: The breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Fatle to.
Speaker 3: Burden, it's freaky Friday. Got that.
Speaker 12: Call in down eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody's DJ Envy, Charlamagne, the god we are the breakfast Club ess hilarious is here and it's Friday, so you know what that means Friday? And the freaking, freaky, freaky Friday question comes from the kinkiest guy in the room, high Lord McKelvin, Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: J Envy, because yesterday DJ Envy confused the streets when he had Tyree up here and he told Tyrese, I should box your mouth. People just want to know what that means, you know? Tax do On tweeted from jail. Taxton is in jail right now.
Speaker 5: Literally in jail exactly. That would mean something different in jail.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 2: He changed home, he's not in jail, changed the lingo into jail tax don't put box your mouth.
Speaker 5: Then they should thank him for changing the lingo.
Speaker 2: And Chico sent me a very very very long message yesterday and he basically asked the same question.
Speaker 3: He wanted to know what does box your mouth mean?
Speaker 2: He said, this is the most sassy quote that the bunk Bred Brothers have ever spewed, and he would like to know how exactly do you box someone's mouth? What class a procedure do you have to be certified in to even attempt to accomplish such a feat.
Speaker 7: I'm that's not this is all well as a member of the bunk Bed Brothers and the other member of the gusbands.
Speaker 3: That is not helping your case. Nothing you said just not boxing men, punch like punch box ba boxing. You're a boxing fan. Box your mouth. That's not what you said. The ty be like I fished you in the mouth.
Speaker 5: You always go too far, You always go too far outfits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that nobody said that. Please Hello, Yeah, what up?
Speaker 17: What up?
Speaker 3: Thol Detroit?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 3: Tell him what you call him from? Because Amy loved where you calling from? He called from the d.
Speaker 9: Story rod By by way of Indianapolis. Okay, all right, yeah, so I don't think it was I don't think it was day but depending on how you use it, you know what I mean? In the gate fashion right.
Speaker 14: Then, I'm sorry, baby, know you good?
Speaker 9: But I don't think he was using it as a gay man at this time. So I think this, you know what I mean, but check it out. I got a question though, man, yes, uh, you ain't never asked the question that Charlottagne. Man like.
Speaker 5: Your boot?
Speaker 3: Do I pack the deuce stuice in my boot? Don't? I can duop it now? You acting clueless? You acting very clueless this morning. What's the dec in the boot? I mean, who counted in my boot?
Speaker 17: No more?
Speaker 3: Goodbye? I don't want.
Speaker 17: So.
Speaker 5: Back in the day when I used to run around Manhattan.
Speaker 3: Oh he's telling the lie with the Manolo blonics on he used to have around.
Speaker 7: So to get in the club, I would carry the little douce stuice in my shoe to get in the club.
Speaker 5: There was a douce stoice in my boot. That's what I said, That's all. What's a deuced deuce? A gun?
Speaker 3: A little gun? Hell, I'm a gun.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, hey John, what's up? They talk to us many. You know they make it fun of me saying.
Speaker 3: Box you in the mouth. You didn't say that. You said I want to box your mouth. You didn't know no in in it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Box your mouth is John?
Speaker 9: But this is a crazy part man, because like down here, trust Carolina, Like that's how they be talking.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know what's like that? That ain't true, Leonard.
Speaker 2: Leonard said, we say boxing, we say boxing any mouth, boxing any mouth.
Speaker 14: Right, But you know what I'm saying, delament is not sexual. I mean they're gonna have problem.
Speaker 3: No, but listen what we're saying him in. He mout not box him out? Box him in?
Speaker 5: He moutsox. You don't want to excuse me?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? What's with Josh up? Box your mouth? Let's talk about it. Sexual?
Speaker 14: En No, one thousand sexual man. Listen.
Speaker 9: That was the most life scanned threat I ever heard in my life.
Speaker 3: But is it sexual?
Speaker 5: Wasn't light skin?
Speaker 3: It's very like very it's very sexual.
Speaker 9: Because I'm a boxer, all right, there's so many different avenues you can box.
Speaker 14: You can go the body, you can.
Speaker 13: Go to the temple.
Speaker 6: You can go to the nose.
Speaker 9: The specific thing of the mouth to me said.
Speaker 14: He got a pretty mouth.
Speaker 3: I want to touch it.
Speaker 5: No, let me let me say this. No that said he didn't like what he said out his mouth. So that's what I'm gonna boxing out.
Speaker 3: There's talking about.
Speaker 5: You can go for the body. If this man would have said, I'm a box your body, it had been even worse.
Speaker 3: It would have been worse. What are we talking about? To box your ass.
Speaker 16: All?
Speaker 1: That's agreedious.
Speaker 14: You could just say I want to box. That's it.
Speaker 2: I want to that's you know what I just realized too. There are light skin sexuals out there. You can be a light man like Olivia. You can be a good morning Olivia.
Speaker 3: Where you calling from Michigan, Olivia sexual and no box box him out.
Speaker 8: It's my first time hearing.
Speaker 5: It in that context.
Speaker 14: I wanted to say that it wasn't meant like that, But I'm starting to wonder though.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure because they did make up.
Speaker 3: So they made up.
Speaker 5: They made up because they hey, yo, they were they were arguing, they were trying to yo. They were used to make up eight hundred five A.
Speaker 3: Hang up on that woman, Man, where's all my Caribbean people with? Where y'all?
Speaker 17: They?
Speaker 7: Not my guy Jamaican, my hate shit, don't say that anybody from Dominica.
Speaker 3: Wait where y'all at?
Speaker 7: They don't say eight hundred five eight five one o five one. I said Box's mouth yesterday, not what you said?
Speaker 3: You say? You said box your mouth? What do you have to do?
Speaker 7: Box wasn't voting? Should Charlamage? And I'm kind of feeling like Charlemagne is kind of jealous. There was another dog, skin ball brother in here. You gotta tight way taller than Charlemagnet And now Charlemagne feels a.
Speaker 3: Way you gotta tall way way taller.
Speaker 7: Wait till eight hundred five A five one oh five on, let's.
Speaker 5: Discuss It's breakfast slog. Good morning's free.
Speaker 12: Right call in that eight hundred five eight five one oh fave one you want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody's dj n V. Charlamagne the God just hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us as Friday, so you know what that means, pretty freaky freaky Friday and the freaky freaky Freaky Friday.
Speaker 3: Question comes from Charlemagne'skinky No.
Speaker 2: It comes from dj n V tailing Tyrese. You want to box your mouth, and everybody trying to figure out what that means. Either way you try to say box your mouth is sexual. You're a woman, you can say I'm gonna put my box in your you know what I'm saying. If you're a man, you said I want to box your mouth, and you want to package the filatio.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Now you want to package it?
Speaker 3: Shipp it?
Speaker 19: Where?
Speaker 3: Shut up, stupid Cassie. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm here, Cassidy. Come on you Jamaican.
Speaker 19: I am very much Jamaican.
Speaker 3: Done know. Tell them.
Speaker 19: You gotta break down the situ wasting. You gotta break down out of situation. Because one it is a virgo. They don't play about their people. That's the first thing.
Speaker 3: Mercy.
Speaker 19: If he not Jamaican, but it is so, that means he's adopted Jamaica. He want box you in a m O's gonna stop this.
Speaker 3: That's not what he said.
Speaker 5: Every words matter.
Speaker 3: You said boxing in your mouth, You put the in your in there.
Speaker 5: But but the then youres you gotta break you down he is not Jamaican.
Speaker 19: He's adopted, So that mean held out all the words, right, So am.
Speaker 5: I got boxing im out.
Speaker 3: That forgot the in your forgot yes, box you in your mouth? Thank you.
Speaker 6: Another Jamaica said the same thing early when he was getting off. They said, he said, no, I mean box your face, but.
Speaker 2: It's the ind of you in your words matter you leave about the Indya as sexual.
Speaker 5: Why didn't we asked Tyree did he think it was gay?
Speaker 6: Tyree was humming sweet Lady in his head if you said it, and he was like, can you laugh about this now? He was like no, because dj Envy is still saying y'all said, oh.
Speaker 2: H, signs of love making started playing in Tyree and you said that it was actually stay But hell, is this.
Speaker 4: Africa?
Speaker 5: Africa? Good morning?
Speaker 3: Name whole Africa.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of pressure, like the count Aska.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, I was gonna say where you're from, love.
Speaker 4: That I'm from Detroit.
Speaker 3: Y'all you got to build a wall around black.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know that's a lot of her name to the Africa and she's from the South side of I'm.
Speaker 9: Not even if y'all would know what my last name was.
Speaker 4: Where the pressure. Come in at from the town going up to the dark like Africa Kent.
Speaker 5: What my last name?
Speaker 14: Yeah, y'all can.
Speaker 5: Block it out.
Speaker 9: But y'all my last name?
Speaker 3: Wow? What makes sense?
Speaker 5: Jesus?
Speaker 4: My my dad named me and my sister name is Ebbie and he told me her name more black than mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but dang all right, Africa, bot your mouth box.
Speaker 6: Your mouth does sound like you're telling them somebody to shut up and go sit down somewhere.
Speaker 4: Don't sound sexual at.
Speaker 2: All, like silence it box your mouth, box it up, go take We're gonna listen to a girl named Africa.
Speaker 9: Rely.
Speaker 3: Wow, Africa.
Speaker 7: Charlmae dj is Charlotte charm on your side? Oh man, Yeah, exactly, thank you, africle weekend.
Speaker 5: You ain't even worse? No response?
Speaker 3: Hello? Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 3: What's that? My name is Danny, Hey, Danny, what's up? Any box? Your mouth? Is it sexual? Ornah? Man?
Speaker 19: When I when I when I called and the dude told me that and asked me that question, I had to.
Speaker 9: I had to like stop and.
Speaker 14: Think, I think it's very sexual. It is, really tell yourself.
Speaker 9: You look in the mirror and say, hey, I want to box your mouth.
Speaker 6: Why are you in the mirror, Why are you rehearsing it in the mirror in the bathroom.
Speaker 19: Damn, no, you're not rehearsing it, but just you know what you're asking it, like if you're.
Speaker 20: Going to preparing to ask somebody else, like how.
Speaker 2: You gonna react exactly in the mirror, trying to gat that wh I see Him'm gonna sell box your mouth.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell him, I'm gona box your mouth.
Speaker 5: But he didn't.
Speaker 3: Line, Hello, who's this at?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Box your mouth? Sexual?
Speaker 9: And now to you, definitely not sexual.
Speaker 5: I'm dy you get somebody a box you're heading out?
Speaker 3: I don't know to box your mouth.
Speaker 9: It actually doesn't even go together.
Speaker 2: But because he is making up his own sexual in the windows though people understand, no they don't.
Speaker 3: They do. She don't know where you got that from, but she understood.
Speaker 6: No, No, he is not making up his own sexual in the window.
Speaker 5: It's in the window, in the window.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Tia. What's the maral of the story, guys, have a great day? Do you know what the moral of the story is? Ray hit my favorite drap oh god hit Riley from the Ain't.
Speaker 5: No Little Game everybody's a little game, okay.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: Of course Nila will be joining us. She has a segment called Past the US. That's what she puts us on to the newest music that's coming out. And now it's time for Past the Os.
Speaker 3: It's time for with DJ nine. Yeah, DJ comes comes.
Speaker 8: What's up, Mal?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 9: N y l A?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm all right.
Speaker 15: So the first record that I'm gonna do today is this record called Vango by Little YACHTI and j I D. It had leaked a while back. They never put the song out, and now the song is finally on DSPs.
Speaker 3: I like ya. It is so interesting. Years ago everything you Lil Yachty was so whacked.
Speaker 5: And now he raps, he raps a lot different. He wraps a lot different.
Speaker 3: At Yeah, they was trying to make him see you know, they were trying to make him seem like he was like a kid. He was trying to reference rappers, mumbo rappers. They would always bring up Yacht. He liked to go to people love Yachty.
Speaker 8: To be fair, this is j I D record.
Speaker 15: And secondly, he didn't make nursery rhyme raps at first, but I did say that he was bad at penmanship, but they weren't.
Speaker 3: People love those records like the Colden Minnesota and all of that.
Speaker 15: I mean, yeah, I think it's a time and place for everything. But when you're on a record with j I D. You gotta gotta delivery, and I think he did.
Speaker 5: He did, and h okay.
Speaker 16: The next record is from Max.
Speaker 15: O' Kaream called bone Crush, sure.
Speaker 6: Feature and key Lock.
Speaker 3: Okay, Max o'can, I love it, Maxwell Crean.
Speaker 5: Always always I like. I like that, But but what you say about Keylock, he's on it. Yeah, that's key Clock. That's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 6: Even and even a guy whose song it is like key locked to me, yeah, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 5: I thought it was all Keylock.
Speaker 2: I like that, And I love you paying how much the bone Crush you drop on the cloth bombs for bone Crushing.
Speaker 15: Yeah, in the beginning of the record, they like stamp fol bone Crusher.
Speaker 5: It sounds fire.
Speaker 3: What did they sample attention? Never Scared? It's called Never Scared, okay.
Speaker 15: And then the last one is an R and B record, So I saved it for the end, but it's his artist named Leah and the song is called Left Right Goal off her new project Bet That. It's kind of like a pick me up record for women. So I don't know if it's like radio good for radio, but it should be on your playlist, like.
Speaker 3: Well, you know radio, I don't like to play records that i've lift women. You shut up many It sounds like you're giving our old school Nintendo.
Speaker 2: Let's right left what you're talking about, like marching, like get up and go like you could do, telling them where the direction is that?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, all right.
Speaker 2: That's smart though, because Beyonce didn't really give you all directions, didn't just go to the left to the like well if it's more to it.
Speaker 5: No, she was talking to a guy.
Speaker 6: This girl was talking about something different like Beyonce was telling the guy go bye.
Speaker 3: Empowerment like women.
Speaker 2: You knows that explained to me, ladies, And you couldn't wait to say something?
Speaker 3: Did you learn to shut up some time? Box? We got two black women right here, I said, explain to me what.
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 3: What waiting? Could you expl what does she mean? Or left right?
Speaker 5: What you are talking about?
Speaker 8: Beyonce? He's saying, like march, get up and go.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you was asking what Beyonce, and I was saying that was different. She was putting in the guy out like to the left, to the left, everything you own in the block sort of left like bye.
Speaker 3: But they ain't putting the man up. No women, that's that small ast hat. He can't think I want the regular show. This is a large hat. My other hat was a small and Jess was teasing me so bad about the other hand. I went and bought a large hat, large hat, too big.
Speaker 5: Well, it was not the head of your head.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry, You're I just want to give a shout out to pass The OX happening next Friday, and Brooklyn Friday is going to be in the building performing his new album Friday.
Speaker 5: Love Friday. Yeah, he st Love Friday.
Speaker 6: And he's doing a good job.
Speaker 15: He's been maintaining his spot on the R and B charts on iTunes, So shout out to Friday. Also, we're going to have Childish Major there, but we also picked our open mic X, so just shout out to Mike Classic Quote, Carl Jehovah, Lambeau and Low and Nate Taylor who are going to be hitting the stay.
Speaker 3: So do you hope we're gonna be that South Carolina all day? Did you give the location? Don't listen? Yo them doing it because yodays.
Speaker 7: Well a step on the hat. All right, Well, thank you Nolar so much, and we'll see you next week. Yes, everybody else, the People's Choice mixes up next, get your requesting. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's d J n V. Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 7: We are the Breakfast Club. Shout everybody in Atlanta. I'm on my way to Atlanta. I'm gonna be hanging out with the students at Georgia Tech tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You going to the right place.
Speaker 2: After the week you had, you told that man box your mouth, and now you head it to Atlanta. Boy, you is something special, Boy, you something special.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna be in Atlanta celebrating my birthday, shouting birthday love, making you hear me. Friday, I'm that sweet lounge, thank gay, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, oh my goshut the sweet lounge, not with the box your mouth shirt.
Speaker 5: And then an apartment for b okay, where is that whole apartment?
Speaker 3: That is apartment. Oh the DJ, that's.
Speaker 5: My own boy.
Speaker 3: He no, he don't stop a man, shout tell me body now.
Speaker 5: Okay, y'all man, we got the birthday DJ.
Speaker 3: And when we come back, take a birthday no more. Yeah, he's all.
Speaker 5: Finale. It's in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Now, all of a sudden, you wanted to be his birthday again?
Speaker 7: Okay, my goodness, Okay, it's the Breakfast Club positive note next more than everybody, it's the j n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the breakfast club Jess hilarious. Just what you're doing this weekend?
Speaker 6: Also, look, I'm off this weekend, so I'm killing with the fan. But next weekend I'm in Jacksonville, Florida. Yes, what you're doing, I'm doing comedy always club club. All right, hold up because because I pull it up, Yeah, hold up, ya.
Speaker 3: Can't find it in your phone?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no, no, my don't don't. Don't play with me. J Xiville, Florida.
Speaker 6: The comedy is on Thursday, September fourteen Friday, e September fifteen, and it's time. Oh no, listen, I'm doing Thursday through Saturday. I'll be so busy, I'll be. I'll be all over the place Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So I'm not doing Sunday. I'm doing Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 5: The comedy's on. We got five shows.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: I ain't doing Thursday, in a minute.
Speaker 6: Yourselfday, Saturday, Thursday, Friday, Saurday. So yeah, I do one on Thursday evening Friday. We got to Saturday. We got to get the tickets from w w W comediesone dot com or Jesseler's official dot.
Speaker 5: Shout to do vall Jacksonville. They love you down there every time I come down there, like we're trying to get jest we're trying to do.
Speaker 7: I'm sure if if y'all want to go to a dope Caribbean spot, yeah, I'll set you up and I'll take care of everything, all the food and everything. They got oled. I got jerk chicken, they got everything, whispers. I'll set it up for y'all.
Speaker 3: It's it'll be on me. Thank you, Love that, love that charlamagne. You got a positive note.
Speaker 2: Little hat I do, man, this is my big hat. By the way, Okay, I told you all what happened. I got the large because Jess was teasing me about my other hat, and the other hat wasn't small European large.
Speaker 3: That's not for us, I did. I got this in France.
Speaker 6: I got this in camp exactly, from a stand up right outside the airport.
Speaker 5: That's not even.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get it from the boot the African bootleggers next time. We got the right size. Okay, the positive noticed this. God will meet you where you are in order to take you where God wants you to go.
Speaker 3: Breakfast club, pitch you don't finish, or y'all dump