Speaker 1: Are you guys feeling like me? Where life lately is mostly panic no disco?
Speaker 2: Oh sad, Jeff, let's bring you more panic. Wait, no more disco.
Speaker 1: We're gonna try and put some of the disco back with a brand new care or don't care?
Speaker 3: Get right into the first headline.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll never believe what was just found in the Goodwill donation box.
Speaker 3: Don't care.
Speaker 1: Glenda Fuffle is the manager at the Goodwill in Yuma, Arizona. Her job is to go through the donations whenever they come through, make sure everything gets sordid tagged, organized where it needs to be, and.
Speaker 2: Her other job is to have the most awesome last name effort.
Speaker 1: Well, the other day she came across something in the donation bin that made national headlines because it appeared to be a human skull.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be something fun.
Speaker 3: Jeff.
Speaker 1: It looks like a real skull that has one fake plastic eyeball in it, So there's the photo level. So oh my God, called and officers responded to the scene.
Speaker 2: Why is it sitting in a wicker basket?
Speaker 1: They called the medical Examiner's office to come take a look, but instead of launching an investigation for a potential crime. They concluded this skull was ancient and possibly historic.
Speaker 2: Way, is this the stuff that people are finding in their grandparents' house?
Speaker 3: Like? Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: Maybe you put it in your in your will, like I would like to be donated to a good will someday. Many people on Twitter agreed, saying, Wow, this is so cool. Another another person said, I couldn't imagine being the person who found this. I personally would have kept it and put it into my own personal skull collection.
Speaker 3: But that's police say.
Speaker 1: If you do have any ancient or historic skulls lying around and you don't know what to do with it, attack them. Don't put it in the goodwill donation bin good.
Speaker 2: I'll remember that when I'm cleaning up my school closet.
Speaker 1: Ye. See if you care about this, Finally, a Guinness World record, Jose might be able to break.
Speaker 2: Don't care, Let's get rid of the record books, Jose.
Speaker 1: There's a thirty two year old guy named Zach Swape from Pennsylvania and his record setting attempt all started last July when he went to go see Minions Rise of the Guru in theaters Okay, and while he was there at Regal Cinemas. He signed up for one of their Regal Unlimited memberships.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, which allows.
Speaker 1: Him unlimited trips to any movie there for just twenty two dollars a month.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy. You can do that a great deal.
Speaker 1: So while he was in the theater, Zach got a little curious and looked up the record and found that a Frenchman named Vincent Crone had watched seven hundred and fifteen movies in one calendar year.
Speaker 2: Oh three and sixty five days in the year. That's like, oh, that's two movies a day in the theater over the bathroom.
Speaker 3: But Zach was like, I could beat that.
Speaker 1: What So he met with Regal management the next day and they agreed to support him in his attempt.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: They monitored all of his screenings to make sure that he was following the rules set forward by Guinness, which included not taking any bathroom breaks nikes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, sorry, I guess you can't break this after all.
Speaker 1: Also, no having any snacks or beverages during any of the movies.
Speaker 2: Wait, why do have to torture yourself because you have? And how is Regal cool with that? I mean, that's how they make all their money.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, so Zach would watch up to three movies after work on weekdays and then squeeze in even more movies during the weekends.
Speaker 2: Do you have to stay awake during the whole film? Is that one of the assuming you have to watch? You're not eating, you're not drinking? Like if he dated for a year, like, does he bring him on dates?
Speaker 3: The movie that.
Speaker 1: He saw the most times Puss in Boots The Last Wish with forty seven viewings.
Speaker 2: I mean he started with minions, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Like his favorite film of the year was Spider Man Across the Spider Verse?
Speaker 3: Are kidding me?
Speaker 2: I saw that and the ending just angered me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you don't.
Speaker 2: Understand when you watch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Zach liked it, so everybody's entitled right now. In the end, Zach shattered the old record going to the movies seven hundred and seventy seven times. Wow, that's Zach with his record breaking ticket.
Speaker 2: He looks paler that I expected. Maybe that's from being indoors that much time.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your next headline.
Speaker 1: If you randomly find one of these in your front lawn, it's not what you think it means.
Speaker 3: Care, don't care.
Speaker 2: I care kind of spooky.
Speaker 3: I care well for those.
Speaker 1: Of you that don't know about me and my sordid private at school passed. Yeah, back when I was thirteen, I was a member of a gang.
Speaker 2: Oh stop, why do you tell this story again?
Speaker 1: It's so it's relevant. The pink flamingo bandidos. We would go out in the dead of night and leave decorative pink flamingos all over people's front lawns, just.
Speaker 2: Pee somebody's house like a normal kid.
Speaker 1: Jack. We raised hell in the hard streets of Calabasas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it.
Speaker 1: Looks like we've inspired some copycats across the pond, because over in North Wales they've been leaving it not flamingos, but gnomes in people's front gardens.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, we left a couple of gnomes in our neighbors lawn because we thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: Oh, but this is for a more sinister reason than simple teenage pranks. Officers said this behavior is used by burglars to see if a resident is home.
Speaker 2: Oh like to see if they move the nome.
Speaker 1: Apparently, if the nomes not collected by the resident within twenty four hours, the properties assumed to be empty and considered an easy target.
Speaker 3: So basically, Robert.
Speaker 1: Drops the gnome off in your front lawn leaves, and then they come back twenty four hours later.
Speaker 3: If thenome's still there, the robbers going in, Oh my.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny because the nomes we left at our neighbor's house also stayed exactly where they were because our neighbors were like, hey, they look kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, police are now encouraging people who find gnomes to reach out to them so they can set up sting operations. Recently, one burglar came back to see his gnomes still in the garden, so he entered the house through a back window, where seven officers were waiting for him.
Speaker 2: If those burglars are not wearing nome hats, I'm going to be upset.
Speaker 1: He tried to tell him this was his house and he just lost the key to his front doors or going.
Speaker 3: Through the back. Okay, they didn't buy it. He was thrown to the ground in handcuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah happened.
Speaker 1: Finally. Jeff's joke of the day, Kara, don't care. Do you guys know why I call my horse Mayo? No? Why? Because sometimes Mayo, Naisha Horse, it's a.
Speaker 3: Good that was a great one.
Speaker 1: That's bearing on their phone taps coming.
Speaker 3: Up in just a by minute.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,