Speaker 1: Fight all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA. Come on to California day from out in the valley, we represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 3: We gonna tell you how are we goals?
Speaker 2: If I lie, my notes will grow like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 1: Gangs the Chronic Goals. This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't, Big Change and Big spells the streets.
Speaker 4: Hello, Welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael on your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment what's happening, what's happening? What's happening tonight? We have a very we got a very very special guest in the house tonight. He was born to the world as Rowdy Williams, but you know him as Gangster nipp Already broadcasting live all the way from Houston, Texas.
Speaker 1: What's happening with you?
Speaker 3: Brother? Oh man, I'm just telling man, gard is good. You know, I'm just blessed to be here. Man. You know what I'm saying. I appreciate you for having me, for sure. That's what's up for sure, man, Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Man. You know, when I've started mixing the album a few weeks ago, I started getting people hitting me up on an inbox like gangs Nip. That's my he produced one of my favorite albums of all time, south Park Cycle before. But before we get into that, man, we got to go back way to the beginning. Wait at the beginning. So we were born and raised in Houston, then right, yes, sir on south Park? South Park to be yes, sir, south Park. Yeah, that's your hood, man, tell me a little bit about it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, south Park is just you know, it's just a rugged you know, it's like any other hood. Man, it's a rugged hood. Man. You know, you gotta be strong, you know, to live there. You know. I went to Kelso Elementary, Hartman Junior High and Jesse H. Jones High School. You know, you know, when you got you know, your killers, dealers, hustlers, stillers, whatever it is. Man. Like I said, it's just the average hood of man. You just got to be strong to live there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, when you were in high school, I think your high school is known for having for your rappers, right you had a lot of rappers to attend high school, right, Yes, sir? Who were some of those people?
Speaker 3: Man? We had like we had like clen Day Cat, you know SPC. He shout out to clun Day Cat. You know. We had murder one, you know, Murder one, shout out to the NVC Murder one. You know. We had a c. Chill Ac Chill is a brother one, our NBC brother that passed away. But he was right there. He was right there with us the whole time. He was cold blooded too. You know. We had a guy by the name of k Rock Deaf k Roc Death was you know what I'm saying he was. He was one of the generals, you know in the school. So, you know, in high school at the time, clund Day Cat, you know, before I learned how the rap, you know, Clunday Cat was the best. You know what I'm saying. So you know I hung with Cat. We was real good. We was real close. You know. That's how I learned how to rap, just hanging you know, but I didn't know you know what what I had, you know, inside of me, you know. So you know Cat was the one, you know, to help bring it out, not by anything for me, but just you know, just rubbing off on me. Just the scheme of rap, you know what I'm saying. So that's what it was. And when Kat left, that's when I took over. You know, I hadn't got seasoned, so I started, you know, battle rapping for money. You know, cats would come to you know, to my school too, you know, the battle rap. And back then, man, you know, brother ain't had no money or nothing, you know what I'm saying. But you know I had the gangsters. Man, the gangsters are putting money on me because remember I was the best in the school, so the gangsters will put money on me. You know, I flipped that money by blowing the you know, the MC who came to the school and then they'll give me a piece of the money. So that's how it was at Jones, man, it was it was just it was just hardcore rappers. Man. We had more It's so many more, but you know in the nurse chair that you know, those were like the top names.
Speaker 4: It was the main ones. Now, your style is very unique, very descriptive, very visual. That was one of the things that come in. Like I said, when I got hit to you, it was through my boy shout out Clint Cazeno, my roommate New Mexico State University. When I was playing ball, he had hit me. You know, the south Park cycle. It was very descriptive, but you had flows though, bro inside was very original. When did you come up with the whole horror core, because you are the invendor of horror court that whole genre just descriptive violence and madhem. That's the only way I can describe it. How did you come up with that? Well, man, I really didn't.
Speaker 3: You know. My idol is Ice Team, you know what I'm saying, rhyme wise, and my other island is two short, So I have the music of a two short, but I have the hard rhymes you know of an Ice c So I just I used to just listen to Ice Tea a lot man, you know, and I just liked how hard he was because nobody was doing the gangster rap and ice was so hard, you know, and that's just you know, that's really thought of me. You know, to where to how I wanted to rap, But I didn't know that it was gonna go deeper, you know what I'm saying that. You know, then gangster rap, horror courts deepen against the rap is more. It's more vivid, you know, it's more, it's more detailed, it's more imagery. And you have to have a you know, you have to have a certain skill stick, you know. So the homie Bushwick rest in peace. He was doing an interview with a guy named nord Ward and a white guy in out in Austin, I think, doing one of those what's that south by Southwest? And he asked, he asked, Bushwig, did I create hardcore? Bushwick said no. He said he didn't have to create it because his horrid court you know, he wasn't gonna he said, you wasn't gonna get any other style and and and they wasn't. You know, That's that's all I ever did. I was I was wrapping heart hold court Man eighty three, eighty four. I just didn't know it was harmorcle. I called a psycho rap, you know, that's what I called it, psycho rap.
Speaker 4: You know, I was trying to go back to one of not to cut you off. I want to go back to one of the most profound lyrics I heard on your album, marriage me and your mama getting married soon after, I ro I'm a killer at the honeymoon. That's how you know, that's real descriptive. And I think you did take things to a whole nother level because you wouldn't know. It wasn't just that she was on there saying the craziest stuff. It was the way you delivered it. It sounded real.
Speaker 1: Man. I was like, man, this dude is off the chain.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, like I said, man, you know, I'm from south Park, you know, yeah, you know you had to be hard in south Park. You know, you have to be able to make it through. You know, under the Star would survived. You know. I was just a young souldierck there, just you know, creating my own style batter rapping whoever came, you know, and I just was just just strong on them, just with stuff that they never heard. Remember it was never heard nobody, you know, nobody wasn't doing it, so that I didn't know I was doing it. I was just doing my normal style that I that that I rapped in, you know what I'm saying. So I never really knew that that the industry with coining, you know, to be horror core. You know, like I said, I started, I called a psycho rap.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 4: It was damn sure. A lot of people that followed after you after you released that album. That was a very important album to hip hop because you did usher in a new style. A lot of people from I could think of a few people off the top like Brother link E, Sean Maud of Detroit, even Eminem. It had a real heavy influence on a lot of people. And how did you get discovered? Like how did you look up a rap?
Speaker 3: A lot? Man? I like to say, shout out to Scarface. Man, it was through Scarface. You know. I was at a club called Club Infinity, and every Friday night they would have rap contests, know every Friday night. So what happened was, you know, I ended up winning like three three, three times straight and that third time, you know, Scarface was there. He he had just dropped you know, the first original Scarface. You know, small time dope game, Cold Caine, pushing the rocks, on the block. I'm never broke, and you know what I'm saying, He had just dropped that, and he was there for that third that third contest and I won. So you know, he came to me and he and he said he wanted he wanted to let J Prince give me. So I told him, just you know, bring him, you know, next, you know, next Friday. So he actually brought him. So I won again. So I won four times straight. So after that, Jay took me in the restroom, you know with the with the brotherhood, with the you know, you know, with them killers, and he wanted me to just straight up wrap, no beat, no nothing. So I was just going just rhyme for rhymes, hard as fuck to just shit that he had never heard, he had never heard. Keep in mind, this was a Friday night. So I was beating all on the motherfucking mirrors and shit, you know what I'm saying. I was hitting the mirrors, breaking the mirrors. Man, I was straight syped out. So after he heard me, you know what I'm saying, he loved it. So he had asked me to come back to that same club Saturday morning, meet him at like twelve o'clock. Once I met him there. I had a CD with everybody on it. I had Dopiel of the Terrace, I had Ka Reno, I had point Blank, I had Murder of One, I had ac Chill, I had all the fellas on the CD. But Jay said he just wanted me to go solo. And then when he said that, he cut me a chick right then and there inside of his car, cut me a chick. And two hours after that, I was riding BMW.
Speaker 1: So your whole life changed, just in the matter with a chance meeting the scarface. No, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: Let me go back, because that sounds like a movie to me. You in the bathroom rapping for Jay Princeton, you seeing the type of stuff that you said up but they they're just mesmerized here and you rapp.
Speaker 3: You know that style was so hard, man, you couldn't you couldn't do nothing but be mesmerized. Man. That ship was you know, it was so it was so vivid, you know what I'm saying. But at the same time, man, you know I was about that ship, you know what I'm saying. So you know I was I was robbing you know, coming up man, You know you remember I think it was like horror movie rapid a task it, man, you know, now think about it, chise get a task it. The name of that song is horror movie rap. That's how the industry coined it. Horror core. My song horror movie rap.
Speaker 4: For those that don't know, man, because your style is so descriptive, man, could you give me like eight bars from that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: They just just eight of them, man, not all am not the whole thing. For those that might never heard it, which which one?
Speaker 3: Now? Let me give you, Let me give you that on. Let me steal a psycho ass nigger. I'm dissing your crew. If you don't like the way I wrapped tough ship, nigga fucked you. Time for a murder. I'm finny, kick ass. Breast feed new born babies with unlaided gas. Blood gushing out. Your head is getting thicky and thicker. Put some tockling on your arm so it can taste like a snicker. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ship.
Speaker 4: And I just picture because I know Jay right, I just could picture Jay's being back there, like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Now picture this shit. This ship was. This ship was late late ninety mm. This shit was ninety. Man, I was kicking that shit, you know. So he couldn't do nothing, man, and shit was just so it was so distinctive, man, and that's all the world.
Speaker 4: It was just something that he never had, you know. So he had to grab that, man and it took off. So now you want to wrap a lot of folks. You got you a check.
Speaker 1: How soon did y'all get to work with Craft and the album?
Speaker 3: Oh man, soon soon as I got that check, man, probably about I said about a good week. Now. You know, I was at the studio, you know, with Dopey, you know, egypt E, the terrorists, you know, John Vito, you know, Beato did a lot of scarf play stuff. You know, beat had them drum sure. Yeah, he actually did that that song Csycho. You know he did that cycle with I just spit so Beato, Beato once cold blooded man. You know. So I was in there, you know, like I said, with Dope, e egypt E, we did tatiscata task and we did the guy to get out the game. Beato did the you know, the psycho and it was just you know, it's just what it was. I was, like I said, I was just a young nigga out there just just battle rapping. Man, it just happened to, you know, be at the club, winning these contests and faces. You know, just happened to be there. Man. Shout out to Scarface, Shout out to j Frince. You know what I'm saying. You know, I owe them, I owe them everything, man, So you know it's all love.
Speaker 4: Like the homie sugar Free say, if you stay ready, you ain't got to be ready. You was prepared for the opportunity and to.
Speaker 1: Happen for you. You know, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: So you're all working on the album, and any time did anyone can rap a lot ever come to you and say, hey man, you know we dig what you're doing, but can you tone it down a little bitter? They just let you just go full gas.
Speaker 3: See you know, Rapp's gangster man. Let me and let me go. They let me go. That's how I was able to write the check it for Bushwick.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure we're gonna get We're gonna get into that right there. We're gonna get into that right there. So how long did it take for you guys to record the album? Because I know sometimes for me working in the industry, you may the time you signed someone until they actually get to release they projects.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it may be two or three years. How long did it take before you got your release date?
Speaker 3: Shit? About three months? Man, We dropped it late. We got the late ninety one. You know, the industry got it set up to where it was like ninety two, But it was actually December of ninety one.
Speaker 1: So December ninety one, that's when it first came off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said about Like I said, man, it ain't take about I say about three months, because you know, other people had to get in the studio on all that. But it ain't taken me about three months because I was you know, back then, we had all our rounds memorize so I could go in there. All I needed was to beat, and I was just going there and just just spit the shit. Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: Man, the album comes out, you start doing shows and everything. I can just imagine the type of crowd that you conjure up at your shows. Man, is it all like God's look to it?
Speaker 3: Man? That ship Man was so raw, you know, just just just just the gangsters, man, the hardest, the most ruthless. You know people you know, yeahould just come out to the shoulder, you know, to hear that shit. That's it was just so different. It was just different, man, you know what I'm saying, like like the big home of Shaq. You know, I just talked to Shack Monday. You know, Monday was my birthday. You know, yeah already you know. Shaquille O'Neil is one of my biggest friends. And you know I had the opportunity to talk to him Monday and he was just telling me man, you know, you know basically how you know, how big old fan he was. He'd been my fan. They used to come down there, come to Houston when when Shaq was rapping, and he would be asking rapper out where I was. I might have been out of town, you know, doing the show. You know this, Shaq would always holler at me, man, So I'd like to stay shout out to Big Shack one Love. You know that's the diesel man, that's my knees of her.
Speaker 4: Well, you got a lot of fans, man, My big bro Bobcat, my god brother DJ Bobcat. I remember we were listening to the it was the Ghetto Boys album. I forget which one is. It might have been to death Dowis apart. Yeah, and you had a and that's when he discovered you. And I was playing in the CD or whatever and he heards your first he said, who is that right there sitting in shirts drinking the forty of Holy water?
Speaker 3: That was that brand? That was that song bringing on Man you gassed man? Yeah, that was a battle rap song. That was one of the verses man, that really that really helped spawned me as well, you know what I'm saying. Everywhere I go, I'm talking about right today. Any way, I know people, you know they spent that verse, you know, all the time everywhere. Man, you know, we smoking motherfucker. Plus I keep doovies. I'm the one who told that nigga to go and singing in that loviis And what's so crazy? I went to the end of the day at Lewis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me ask you this man, with your lyrics, man being so over the top. Back then, a lot of rappers was catching heat, like you know, they was over there running brother CDs over, putting them in the trash and all kinds of stuff. Did you ever have the rapper lite that we have any issues man, which was as far as your music.
Speaker 3: No, they never had any issue with me. Like I said, Man, Jay, you know, Jay wanted people around him. That was you know, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the outside Forcesuse I'm talking about like the law enforcement and everything like that, because you were talking, Yes, that's what.
Speaker 1: I ain't talking about the I'm talking about society in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you know you had a I was on the news, you know, probably like ninety three on the news when a you know, when a guy killed a cop man and and they said he was he was he was bringing my song, you know, Slaughter. Slaughter was the cop killing song on you know, on the on the on the album, and he was banging my mother from the song. They had my lyrics all on TV, all on the news, you know, and you know, dope, E are the terrorists s PC. You know. I think he had got pulled over, you know, and I think he told the cops who he was, and they asked about me where things to nip at man, you know, you know, but it's all good man. But I was just raw man, you know. So they would always have my shit on the news, you know, putt my lyrics out there, you know, saying this, saying every ship. Like I said, man back then, I ain't give a fuck. You know, I'm gonna pick that ship. You know what I'm saying. You know how it goes. You know, I got I got one right them. The new song you leave us no choice, that's the name of the song. So be looking for that that's coming soon. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I always like to shut off to the trolls out there. You know, it's always one dumb motherfucker you're talking about one thing, and it's always one dude to come on the show talk about some whole others.
Speaker 1: Bye bye chump. But anyway back to this.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, man, you know I fuck with the trolls because you know that you know, a lot of time the trolls, you know, may not really trolls. They just uneducated to the to who created the style. You know, they're just uneducated, man, you know what I'm saying. That's why I keep me in ink pin. You know, I keep an ink pin for the trolls. Now. My mama always told me a black man always got to have an ink pin, you know, just in case you need you need to sign a check. You know what, I'm saying, oh, cut a nick, here we go. I would expect you. I would expect you to be card the Ronds and stuff like that. So the dope part.
Speaker 1: About that though, man, you being on rap a lot, none of that.
Speaker 4: Deterred them from pushing forward with you, because usually those major record labels, when they have any.
Speaker 1: Type of resistance, they get scared to pull the plug on everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think they didn't really know, you know, really how how to promote it, man, So I just think they put that shit. You know, they let it go on the underground. Man, they let it go on the underground just to see what, you know, what it would do. And you know, I hit Billboard with no promotion, no radio play, nothing, but you know, underground promotion magazines, you know that that type of shit. Word them out and and the ship just flooished. Think about it. I hit Billboard with no promotion, so no radio play, you know, just the strength of my hard rhymes, man, you know what I'm saying. So it is what it is, man, It's just the facts. You can't deny that. That's why, you know, you know, the trolls don't really you know, they just need to be educated.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I said shout out.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, this said, man, we ain't gonna pay them dudes.
Speaker 4: No, never mind tonight it's all about you, brother and paying the margs to you and what you got going on. Because I remember at that time, man, it got real serious and rap man, especially because I remember Ice Tea took a lot of heat for the cop Killer album, man, and they were just out there. You know, they was pretty much kicking Brothers off the lake, but they was letting people go. He was cutting Brothers checks and saying, you got to take that somewhere else. We're not having it. So you do this man, this time you full fledged. Like you said, I believe that that appearance that you had to get a boys album, it definitely took you to another level and elevated you.
Speaker 1: Right, So now you're in the fold.
Speaker 3: Man, How did you come.
Speaker 1: Up to do the song for bush would be a rect in Peace Bushwick?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the anbum was coming, man, and you know J Prince had came to me and you know, he asked me, you know, you know that I want to you know, did I want to write something? You know or wood I write for Bill, but Ship, I ain't really know what to write at the time, you know, so you know, you know, Gaveston is about an hour away. So what happened was, you know, Jay had rented a beach house. So you know, we all you know, the whole rap a lot, you know what I'm saying. Possey went up went up to the to the beach house, and you know back then, we you know, I was smoking Hello weed and shit, you know what I'm saying. So Bushid was up there and I just had came up, you know, with that because it hit him. You know what, what could I write for? You know what I'm saying for a midget? You know. You know, one of the one of the Chucky movies was out, so it just it just fit perfect, man. And then I just wrote the ship right up there, you know, and you know I got a bunch of bread, you know, for doing it. Shout out to J Prince, you know what I'm saying, much love, Like I said, man, everything is J Prince, you know, even though I had my own label now, you know, but I thank God for the time, you know, you know that that I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna wrap a lot for sure, that was a good look with for you, man, and you did. I believe four albums total would rap.
Speaker 1: A lot, right.
Speaker 3: I think it was five to the Zach Let's see south Park Psycho Psychic Thoughts interview with a Killer the Genius, the Genius, And I think, man, I think it's probably one more. I know, I know those four for sure.
Speaker 4: You did, man, You know the thing is for you to have four or five records with them, Man, that's big. It was a lot of artists. It's most artists only get to release one major album, man, And you kind of got it out the mud. Because if I'm correct, and correct me if I'm wrong, the south Park cycle came out independently on Wrap a Lot Records. It was just Wrap a Lot through their own distribution, right to.
Speaker 3: Let me see, I think no, I think by that time, you know, I think they had got I think they had got distribution at that particular time. Yeah, because that's how I got. That's how it went worldwide, That's how I got, That's how I got the billboard, you know.
Speaker 4: So so I think yeah, because you know, because you eventually wound up getting to deal with priority, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had priority and the other people man, before priority, it'll come to me. But yeah, we definitely had the priority. Yeah m hm.
Speaker 4: So I noticed you would be on a lot of the gett A Boy releases, right right, Scarface always and he was the one that brought you in the game.
Speaker 1: It makes sense now, right, you have a relationship that you had with them.
Speaker 4: So, Man, I want to go back, man to something that we talked about a little bit earlier. Man, we talked about censorship. How your record label let you go. Do you think you would be able to release the record like south Park Cycle the day in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: I think I will, you know, my album about to come out, you know, the greatest horror volume too, you know. But ship, I don't Between you and I, I don't released you know a few hardor core you know albums that's on all major platforms. Man, I gotta do it. Just go anywhere iTunes whatever type in gangs to them g A n x S t A g A n x x t A. You know, if you don't have the X in it, then then then that's not that's not mine. Put up eight albums. I just put up like eight albums, y'all.
Speaker 4: Hear that out there? Go support this brother's work. He's still bringing that work, He's still swinging that blade.
Speaker 3: Psych Ward Entertainment, man, that's the name of my label, psych Ward Entertainment. Like I'm saying, you can go on any platform and just type in G A N N S T A NIP and you're gonna see the Guard of Horror Coord, the creator of Horror Coord. You know what I'm saying, Guard of Horror coord, Creator of Horror Coord. You know abams like that that you you know that's and then you'll see why I created the shit, you know. So, yeah, I ain't shit changed. The shit is the same. You know what I'm talking about. So I mean steal Psycho too. You know what I'm talking about. So I got eight of them bangers. You know what I'm saying. If you want to just see go see you know what I'm saying. So that way you can, you know, you can, You'll know how the shit really came about. You know what I'm saying. Now. One thing about me, man, I'm a you know, I'm a Brother Lynch fan. Shout out to Brother Lynch. I call him the Guard of his style rip gud. One thing about me I don't do hate. I do. Elevate and congratulate and celebrate, you know, shout out to the home each some each something. That's the Homer. He came to Houston, did a show and and and and bless me to get on the show with him, you know, paid me to get on the show, and then did a did a song with me. See that's real right there. You know what I'm saying. And I call him, you know, the the guard of acid Acid Rap. See, so everybody have their own little thing. That's why I'll be tripping when they be trying to say all record each Sam never said he did Horricort, brother Lynch never said he did Holcort.
Speaker 4: They could be inspired by somebody, you know, ain't nothing wrong with taking inspiration from something else and putting your own twist on it.
Speaker 1: Because those brothers are definitely original.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely. So you know on that you you you'll have to ask them. But you know, I'm just you know, I'm just like to show loved you know what I'm saying to catch man because I'm fans as well, you know, I'm I'm I'm one of their fans as well. So I would like to do really, I would like to do a show like a tour with me, brother lyns e Shim Take nine. You know what I'm saying, all them, you know, Stephen King Gordon, all of these cats. Man. You know I got love man, one thing by me. I don't do hate. You know what I'm saying. I just innovate and create, motivate and celebrate. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's all you can do, man, That's all we're supposed to do is black folks. You know what I'm saying, All this unnecessary drama and the women and all that stuff. I don't do all that either, bro, because you know, life too short.
Speaker 1: For all that.
Speaker 4: Man, Yes, sir, And there's definitely a lot of people out here that love you, man, That's what I was telling brothers.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: See the problem man, I see in hip hop a lot of times you would have veteran artists and people would get stuck on that one classic album. And you're telling me, over than that, them brothers are still doing music. This brother got eight nine more albums that out there for y'all consumption.
Speaker 1: Go support them. And I think the biggest part of it is that's why I wanted to bring you on here. Is when you're searching.
Speaker 4: You you got the kingsnip because you had a couple of different spelling your name. Right then, girl, you were so lazy. Nowadays, if they can't find it, they just assume ain't nothing there and they go on to the next thing. So you're hearing the brother say that name one more time. So then you.
Speaker 3: Got to you gotta type it end. You know, I got my own label, Psyche Ward Entertainment, and my name is still g A n x S t A n I P. I'm gonna stay it again. G A n x S t A n I P. You know what I'm saying. The X on the means the X is unknown. It means xing out all of b s. You know, I have my own I have my own label. I'm doing my own thing. You know, I'm down with the nation. That's why the X is unknown. You know I rode with the guards. I'm the guard of all record. You know you can take that and let it alone. It is what it is. You know, my album then come out. My album did come out worldwide. You know, first I Hate to be the Boy three different times on three different albums. You know, I got golden platinum plaque. You know what I'm saying. I got those for my album. I got those for writing the Chucky for Butschwick. You know, you know I am platinum pat.
Speaker 4: You know speaking of golden platinum. You saw that Joe Butden's just got his gold plaque for Pump It Up right right? I would think about no, man, you think South Park Cycle on?
Speaker 3: So when gold on? So far?
Speaker 1: You think that, when is the last time you ever checked that?
Speaker 3: Well, you know South Pust Cycle. You know South Forsk Cycle is platinum, man, you know right right now, South Forst Cycle on eBay and different little platforms is going for three hundred dollars. Man, Yeah, for sure, you can't even you can't even get South Pust Cycle for a hundred three hundred You know that that lets you know, you know, But like I said, you know it's about one point six man. You know, so it is it is what it is. Like.
Speaker 4: That's a blessing though, bro, because you got a lot of people out there. I'm telling you, I wouldn't be surprised if Doctor Trey was banging your music, dog, because you have that type of impact people like it was really on your ship.
Speaker 3: Man. I ain't go. That's why I just told you. That's why I start called me. You know what I'm saying, That's why my intro is too short, Too short. About two months ago, he was just talking about me and told him to play psycho. You know, Me and two Short too show used to fly to Houston. I used to go pick Short up from the airport, take him to the after hours, do his shows with him standing behind him. Make sure nobody's fucking with him. Me and my homis stand behind him, Let him do his show and then go to the after hours. You know, so you can ask Short. I got it on my intro. You know what I'm saying, Short, I said to himself. He said that ship on egein radio on rock the bells shout out to LLL. You know, so you can't. You can't deny the fact. That's that's what's wrong with niggas. Niggas want to deny the You cannot deny facts.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 4: They you know what, they would rewrite history. They were twisted up the facts and everything else.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: But you know what, that's all right. That's what we got platforms like this to get the word out and let people know what's going on? Yes, sir, So where do you have a website or anything?
Speaker 3: Well, man, I just I just me, honestly. I send niggas. I just send niggas straight to the to the platforms. You know what I'm saying. Go go go stream that, go by, go stream it. You know what I'm saying. That's all I want. That's all I want you to do. You can just go see for yourself. You know, I'm about to drop the Greatest Horrors Volume two, you know album probably in a month. But I but I have the greatest album, Greatest Horrors Volume one that's out right now. I have the Guard of Horror Cord that's out right now. I have the Creator of Horror Cord that's out right now. I have Steel Pycho too that's out right now. I have h Town Legend that out right now. These are all record albums, man, and they under novel. So you gotta do. Just go to YouTube, not YouTube, but iTunes, Go to Spotify, g A e X S p A, n IP. You know what I'm talking about, and you will see.
Speaker 4: And you heard it right there. You heard it right there with Nick Man. I appreciate you. Man, coming on, man, I know you are a few hours ahead of us, man, and we did this kind of short notice, man, But I really appreciate it, man, because you are definitely one of my favorite artists.
Speaker 1: Donny. Shout out to me, Donny Houston.
Speaker 4: I told Donny Houston, me and him talk a lot, and I said, Man, tell games Nip Man.
Speaker 3: I got to holler at him, Man, I need to holler at him already, man, And that's a that's a blessing. Man. Shout out to I call him dh Man. I call I call you know when I go up to dh I you know, I call it dh Vill. When I do my interviews with him, I'm stating in dh Ville. Man. Shout out to Donny Houston. Man, we love down in Houston, Big Steel. We'll be back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And oh for sure, you'll definitely be back.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We definitely go have you on against the Chronicles, dog.
Speaker 3: I want to get you on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have against the Chronicles.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of we got a real big reach over there, especially on the audio. Man, So I want to get you on there. I want to do this with you all little one on one so I can get my little personal fan boy. Ship off the way for sure, and then I want you to know me and eight is actually gonna come down to Houston. I think we'd be down there in the January. So I definitely want to do it the right way. When we do that, that one that's that's gotta be the live sit down, you know what I mean, sir.
Speaker 3: Shout out to nc A. Man, I've been a fan of eight Man for some motherfucking loan. Man, the hood will take you under man, Come on.
Speaker 1: Man, a fan of yours as he is a big fan of you, eight Man.
Speaker 3: You know if eight is a is a complete dimension man. You know. So like I said, Man, I'm on it. You know I'm talking about and that's just gotta gone and just you just gotta give it up, man, you know what I'm saying. Whether you you know like this rap that rapper man just real niggas we did in facts, go look that ship up. Miam came out late ninety one. Southwest Cycle was the only horrorcord full length album out in America and overseas worldwide. Board I hit the beer board with no promotion, no radio play, just the strength of hard ass rhymes, you know, what I'm saying. It ain't nothing changed, you know what I'm talking about. Steal the same like I stayed. Go look on Spotify iTunes. You know what I'm saying. Wherever you want to go. G A n X S, t A n RP Creator Horrorcord.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm gonna make sure I got that in the description. Brum and Babbel linked to all your albums.
Speaker 1: In the description.
Speaker 4: So if you give me about five minutes, I'm gonna make sure all less populated down there. Man, I really appreciate you, brother, I really appreciate you. Coming on, man, I appreciate.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Make sure what's your Instagram?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Well, my Instagram is just look up Rowdy Rowdy Williams. That's my real name r O O W d Y Gangster Nip Williams.
Speaker 4: When I found out that was your government name, bro, I said, man, that's something else. The type of music. Just man's name and his government name is rowdy because you are rowdy.
Speaker 3: Now, you know my mama and my mama gakes me the right name. Man, you know, so it's Rowdy gangst Nip Williams, you know. And it's Rowdy Williams on Facebook you know. So at Psycho Nip on Twitter, you know. And then my YouTube is the real gangst the Nip. That's where all the videos at the Real Gangster Nip. You know what I'm saying. I just I was just on down in Houston. He did the Top ten, I did my I did my new song called fingers Sharpener. Now who you know gonna make a song called fingers sharpen though? You know that you know what I'm saying, that fingers sharpening. See, I used to be a carping to so let me turn their fingers softener. So let me turn it again. I remember this in school, so let me learn it again. You know, trust me, man, Man, listen that finger softener. So motherfluck heart, you know, talking about I nigga say, used to be used to be a teacher's hand turned into a creature's hand, kind of looking like it's Freddy's hand. Fred and Barnie rubber Wilmer told me that it's Betty's hand. You're gonna talking about. Well, they shit wicked, man, you know, just gotta know, man, Plus it got them two short, funked out ass beats. That's what makes that's what makes the connection the beats with the rhymes. You know, you gotta have both of them, you know, if you don't have both of them plus the visual the visualization of what you're talking about. See holler, Let me explain this to these cats, man, you catch horror Core is more than just a physical style. It's a mental and it also has a spiritual aspect. It's where you take it. The problem with you niggas, y'all keep that shit just on the lower base value, which is the physical style. Nigga, I'm the god. You know what I'm saying. I got the physical, the mental, and the spiritual style of horror Court. You know, you know what.
Speaker 1: You just touched on something. And this is what I want to say, because black folks, you know how we are. Religion.
Speaker 4: I had some folks when I would play your CD, why you listening to that devil worship and stuff? And I would say it, not one time did this man every say on their CD worship the devil? Never let one time he talks one big ship, but he never, not one time, said nothing about no Satanism on there.
Speaker 3: That's another thing I'm glad you mentioned that. Do this can't be thinking horror Coort is devil worshiping. It's not. See the ship was in me just from from birds. You know, I never never said I watched the devil. I'm in the NAT. Put this motherfucker cream, you know what I'm saying. You see that star in Christen, you know what I'm saying. So that horrorcore shit is in me, you know I'm talking about. So that's just the physical plane. That's just my defense mechanism. You heard, you know, So all nigga's out there, start worshiping Satan, you know what I'm saying. Because I didn't create horrcre for you to worship Satan. I never said that shit. And my song always killed the devil, not worshiping the fuck you're doing worship, you know what I'm saying, The motherfucker devil the fuck. Your horrorcor is a visual style with immense, high powered imagery. Horrorcord is a is a style where you don't need a scream. Your lyrics is the picture. You don't need a movie scream. If you're doing horror coort right and your shit is vivid enough, you'll never need a scream because your lyrics is the movie. You know what I'm talking about life is a movie. We just all playing part. You're for real, for real, for real, for real man.
Speaker 4: Before we get up out of here, man, I want to give another shout out to Donnie Houston. Y'all make sure y'all go check your show out. Donnie is really the He really puts some on for the city of Houston, and I love that brother for that anytime, and I'm a big fan of his channel, you know, as he is for what we do.
Speaker 3: DONNYE.
Speaker 4: Houston, y'all make sure y'all go check him out, man, because anything that's going on in Age down he pretty much don't have everything. Everybody from Houston on that show, right, He's had everyone from Houston on that show, and I love that about that brother.
Speaker 3: Man. Shout out down Houston every name, man, Shout out to the HPC, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to bumb Man, Shout out to the tril Burgers. Man, y'all need to check out that bum Bee trill Burger Man cold Blood's.
Speaker 1: Down there doing this thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of him. Man, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Man. Bond, Listen, let me tell you something about Bond before I go. Every time Bond do an interview and they mentioned Horror Court. He always telling them, Man, Nip been doing that shit way before. You know what I'm saying, Cat's came out, Cats came out. I've been doing Horror Court eighty three. You know what I'm saying. Then, I'm fifty four years old. Look still you know that nation got a brother, Still looking good, still vibing, still hardcore, still higher level. You know what I'm saying, consciousness, how you level thinking, and definitely how you level. You know what I'm saying, Horror coord So it's so much more you know what I'm saying coming up, So just keep you know, just just stay tuned, you know what I'm saying. Like I said, go to the platforms g A, n X, S, t A.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make sure they get there. Bro, I'm gonna make sure they got it right too. So there we go, Man, Gangs, Nip Man, y'all make sure y'all go stream this man's music, go follow him on Instagram because he's truly one of our legends. Let's start giving our legends to flowers while they're still here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sure, Before I go, I just want to shout out to the home and eat Sam. Shout out to the homie brother Lynx. Shout out to Take nine. You know what I'm saying. Shout out to Eminem you know, anybody that's doing hard. Shout out to the Juggalos. Shout out to my homeboy Mastermind and Detroit. Shout out to Russ Cole. Shout out to the Hell's Rage in Cincinnati. You know what I'm saying. Shout out to the homie really really, you know what I'm saying, the homie Jordan King and the SPC for sure.
Speaker 4: So y'all hear that out there now. I messed with y'all, tick all, y'all out there, man, tick and with my homeboys insane clown policy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: We need yeah, we done the lows, you know, we need it at the next gatherer. Have they have you done together in the Juggalos yet?
Speaker 3: H Man? They they did contact me one year. I think I was I think I was doing some shows so I couldn't do that particular one, so they did reach out to me.
Speaker 4: You know, man, I'm gonna try to set that up for you need to go do that number all there taking them too, dog.
Speaker 1: You need to be out. You know, people want to see you dog already, but we go talk offline about that business man. We appreciate, y'all.
Speaker 4: Man. This is something we gonna start doing every Sunday. Make sure y'all check this week's episode The Gainst the Chronicles off and all that. And from that note we out here salute well. That concludes another episode of The Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple mica on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel Aaron m c a.
Speaker 1: Tyler.
Speaker 4: Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and the audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts wherever you're listen to your podcasts