Speaker 1: Radio show more important than any other mainstreams media outlet.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club say you then I'm coming here when this day, DJ Envy and Charlamagne the God being here.
Speaker 3: Next to all of you guys, it's really.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorite shows to do, just because you'll always keep.
Speaker 5: It one hounding y'all, keep it real. But what better place than than here?
Speaker 6: I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club and start out.
Speaker 5: Y'all want to shake it up? Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne, the god piece to the planet is today.
Speaker 7: Yes, so we got a special guest joining us this morning. Yes, indeed you have, miss Ria Davis.
Speaker 5: Welcome.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning Gray. I'm so glad to get me here with you guys.
Speaker 7: You might know it from all hip hop dot Com, the neighborhood Talk, and the host of other things. But Charlotte, why why you ain't get me a hug this morning? You hugged the young lady Rea David. You spoke to everybody you ain't because.
Speaker 5: I walked in.
Speaker 4: They don't start that lif skin sexual stuff going on, Tye, No.
Speaker 5: Want to hug. There we go, there we go. That's all I want to start that life skined sexual stuff. I ain't got time for this, all right. I just want to lure up.
Speaker 4: I don't hug people who team lose forty to oh first week. Okay, that's what we're going on the on the on the twenty second anniversary of nine to eleven.
Speaker 5: That's terrible. No inspiration, no motivation, no nothing.
Speaker 6: That was yesterday. Why you always want to talk about the.
Speaker 4: Past, man, And I'll tell you what we played in New York Jets. We played in bump Ass Jets on Sunday, Okay, without Aaron Rodgers. I hate to see people get hurt. But he got a messed up achilles. They say, like our cow My cowboys played them on Sunday.
Speaker 7: The third or fourth played the game. Hey man, it was nasty. Hey he fought years old. Sometimes you get reminded of that in the worst of ways. He definitely did. He absolutely positively did. But we'll talk about that in front page news.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: We got a special guest joining us this morning. Salaam or Remy will be joining us. You know, Salam Remy he's a Grammy Award winning producer. He's worked with Alesha, Keys, Nas Miguel, so many different people.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna be chopping up with him a little bit later.
Speaker 7: All right, Like my candles, that's the vibe in there, because yes, the giants candle.
Speaker 6: Don't blow up my giants candle?
Speaker 5: What is that candle lick for me? They lost forty to so what lights off?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 5: What the lights off? All right? Jesus Christ?
Speaker 7: All right, well let's get the show cracked red. How you feeling, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Where you're from it?
Speaker 3: I'm from Charlotte.
Speaker 5: No, you're from Charlotte.
Speaker 6: Okay, what you do? You got to tell yesterday?
Speaker 5: I gotta tell you yesterday.
Speaker 6: But did you go out in this nasty weather or not?
Speaker 5: Just chill?
Speaker 3: The weather was too nasty? Like I know it was fashion Week, but I was like, nah, this.
Speaker 5: Is the wasn't gonna do it to yourself? Okay?
Speaker 7: All right, well let's get the show cracker front page news telling figure out will be joining us. You'll break down everything that happening out there. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast Club on b Et.
Speaker 6: Morning, everybody, It's TJ NV Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: We got our guest co host Ria Davis with us, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 10: Morning Tis, Good Morning, dj Envy, Good Morning, Beautiful Rhea and Charlemagne the Guy, the hood Tess.
Speaker 6: You watch football?
Speaker 3: I watch a little bit.
Speaker 11: I watch.
Speaker 3: I watch you lose on Saturday, I mean on Sunday.
Speaker 5: All right, we did.
Speaker 3: Everybody watched that. The world was watching.
Speaker 5: Damn man. All right.
Speaker 7: Well, the Jets beat the Buffalo Bills last night twenty two to sixteen in overtime. Aaron Rodgers was hurt in the first court. I think after like the fourth play. Our one of our producers is not here yet. I'm sure he went to the game and last night he went into overtime.
Speaker 5: Red has his Jets jersey on.
Speaker 6: Real cute.
Speaker 5: Red. I've never seen that. I never seen you wear.
Speaker 7: Jets jersey before, but real cute. All right, Well, let's jump right into it. Biden and Trump. Now they're tied in the polls.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 10: Yeah, We're gonna hear a lot of this as we move forward in presidential season. But one to get some updates on some polls. Donald Trump is polling even with President Joe Biden in a likely twenty twenty four rematch, sparking mixed feelings among Democrats fourteen months from election day now, Some are alarmed by the nack and neck race, while others, including Biden allies, said that this is meaningless because you know, they always say, oh, this is just a snapshot in time.
Speaker 3: But there are some advisors that are really worried about this.
Speaker 10: Dan Pfeiffer, who's a former advisor to President Barack Obama, said that despite Trump waiting ninety one, despite him a waiting trial for ninety one felon accounts, Trump is a coin flip away from the presidency. He goes on further to say that because of the electoral college and the highly upolarized politics, we should assume that every presidential election will depend on a number of voters smaller than those who attend a Taylor Swift concert. I'm gonna give you the numbers here. CNN poll has Biden forty seven, Trump forty six. Wall Street Journal has them tied at forty seven, and New York Times have them both tied at forty three. And Trump is currently polling stronger than Biden than he did at any point in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna say it's meaningless. I'm not gonna ever say a poll is meaningless. You just you just never know. You know, folks didn't think Trump could win in twenty sixteen. But I will say it's not surprising that they're tied because, I mean, Biden is almost a corpse, and we know his age is a concern to some people. And Democrats don't do a great job of telling folks what they actually do for people.
Speaker 7: They just tell us that they are better than Trump, which isn't saying much. Yeah, but it's very scary. Right when you look at you you call Biden a corps. So we all know that Biden is hole, he trips on himself, he shakes hands and people that's not there.
Speaker 5: So that's very scary.
Speaker 7: But then you got Donald Trump. That's just scary in totality. So who do we look at? Who are we looking at? If these are the two leaders that's possibly going to be the next president, it's very scary.
Speaker 5: I think it's.
Speaker 4: Simple for me, you know, you know, I say it all the time. You have, you know, one party, I don't want to see a party I see. Yeah, you have one party who seems to want to preserve democracy and you have another party who's leaning towards fascism. You know, I tend to say, when you got somebody like a Trump who says things like he wants to suspend the Constitution in order to overturn the results of an election, you don't want a leader of a country of America who doesn't believe in the constitution.
Speaker 5: So it's really I mean, it's really simple for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you got a lot of people that just won't even go out and vote, like they're gonna feel defeated and be like, I don't want to go here, and I don't want to go here, so I'm not going.
Speaker 5: Out of them. There's gonna be a lot of voter apathy.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely, And when we're in a country where the economy is bad and you know, crime is bad all over the country, and people are gonna look at the leadership that's be in positioned now, they're going to say things weren't like that a few years ago, which you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you speak of crime, you know.
Speaker 7: Coming into work today, I was listening to the ten to ten Wins and they were talking about that. In New York City, they're talking about budget cutting because the migrants.
Speaker 6: They have nowhere to pay for the migrants. They have to pay for the hotels, the food, and this, that and the other.
Speaker 7: And they said it's gonna cut a lot of the things that they had, like mental health for a lot of people. And as we pull up, there was a young lady outside. I don't know if you see Charlamagne. I heard her, but she was walking around breaking people's windows and mirrors, and.
Speaker 5: I heard her screaming. I heard somebody screaming. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now she was mentally off and she was just walking up and down the street, breaking people's windows and making breaking people's top, popping people's tires and call somebody.
Speaker 6: But the cops grabbed by the time, selling the cops out there.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't, he said at telling us about the crime. You know what I'm saying, I ain't they called me.
Speaker 5: I think called a proper authority. Cops are already out there.
Speaker 10: Just just a quick stat though, while you guys were talking about it, I pulled it up. More than six and ten Americans believe that violent crime is up in some of the cities. It's down, But again just the belief, just even the belief of it along is something that I think Democrats to be addressing with their tough on crime messaging. So just a reminder of folks to get involved in your local and state elections, to be heavy, heavy on local, because that is what politics.
Speaker 5: I hate.
Speaker 4: When you look at the papers in New York and you know Luther Maynor Adams, but he's saying things like crime is down. I don't understand statistics of one thing, but we outside, you know what I'm saying. We see it every day, you know, So y'all can tell me these stats all you want, but we got eyes in ears.
Speaker 5: You saw one. You saw crime this morning, you know all right?
Speaker 6: Well that is front page new SESSLM. We'll see in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 7: Absolutely everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. If you need to vent, phone lines a wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, and real jump right in. You have a thought in the pin. You ain't gotta wait. Just just hop your ass right in. You feel me, That's like I said, Let you go right to the freer, ready to go get something to drink. You ain't you ain't got to ass to jump right in.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 1: Good morning y'all. This is Zach for Rockford.
Speaker 6: Exach your chest, brother.
Speaker 1: I want to say, good morning sailers, Good morning Missoia.
Speaker 9: Welcome.
Speaker 1: I just want to take this opportunity to remind me of you for that. Doctor Cornell West is still running for president.
Speaker 5: Yes, he is.
Speaker 1: All of his policies we focus a lot on the executive part and not the legislative part. And where people we worry about the popularity contest rather than just what they're supposed to be doing. Like you said earlier, the Democrats just say we're better than Trump instead of saying what they're actually do.
Speaker 5: Absolutely right.
Speaker 1: That's so that's all I need for my people, Doctor Cornell West.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hi, this is Jordan the Welders.
Speaker 13: How are y'all?
Speaker 5: I was watching you well some one Instagram last week.
Speaker 12: Really, it's my birthday today, birthday, Thank you. I wanted to give a shout out to my mom. It always makes me feel weird when people do nice things for me, but she paid.
Speaker 5: My card up this month that I wouldn't be paying that money you're making. All that money you make is the welding you got, your mommy paying your car. Note. You ain't hurting for nothing out here in Jordan's not as good.
Speaker 6: A little something special for yourself today for your birthday.
Speaker 12: Yeah I will. And you know what, I have a question for.
Speaker 5: You all, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I am told often, but I look like Natari not and I don't see it. So I was just wanting people to go to my Instagram page and tell me if they see it.
Speaker 4: I ain't never seen you without your welding mask on. Really really, Sometimes I'm gonna.
Speaker 12: Post a picture, then I'm gonna post on. I think I have some they're like older post sal but my Instagram is Jordan's underscore, the underscore welder.
Speaker 5: Okay, I gotta check it out most of the time I see you. You got your welding mask on? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Are you gonna check it out now?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I'm gonna go look right now. I told you'll follow you. I literally just saw you last week. You was welding something.
Speaker 12: You didn't like my post, Charlott made.
Speaker 5: I don't be liking post. I'm not a lie her. I don't do stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You're not alike Okay, okay, I'm lying.
Speaker 5: I see you right now. You got your welding mask up.
Speaker 6: Does she look like toy?
Speaker 5: Does she look like theory? I mean they look like they can be try.
Speaker 13: You can go look at it too, show d J m B.
Speaker 4: All right, what is it you're to underscore the underscore? Well inventory to me, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 5: No, not you had given the toy.
Speaker 14: You look like Pasha from Power.
Speaker 12: I'm like, I don't see that.
Speaker 5: I don't see it now. Yeah.
Speaker 15: No, Well I'm.
Speaker 12: Excited nickim and I just perform.
Speaker 16: And get the VMA tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna work up.
Speaker 6: They don't keep side.
Speaker 12: Thank you, d m B.
Speaker 14: I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 7: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one O five one. If you need to vent hit us up now now. It is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 17: Club, Ray right, Ray yo, Charla Mae Davy, what up are we lost this is your time to get it off your chest. I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 5: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 17: Get on the phone right now here.
Speaker 6: Tell you what it is.
Speaker 5: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 18: This is Remy and Brain from Dallas, Texas.
Speaker 7: Come on now, Dallas, Come on now, we're representing. Come on Dallas.
Speaker 18: You already know a cliff in the building.
Speaker 5: While talking about the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: You're talking about the Cowboys?
Speaker 5: Dallas? Mind? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 6: Get off your chest.
Speaker 18: I'm not a sports man like that, but I just wanted to call in and tell y'all good morning. I really mess with y'all. Yesterday my grandmother passed away, so you know, we grieving that, and I just wanted to, you know, put some peace, love, happiness and light into the to the universe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sending you and your family healing in at you for sure.
Speaker 18: Man, it's just another thing that happened. I'm like, I'm just learning to cope with it.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, already I have a good one. Brother. I'm sorry for your loss again.
Speaker 18: Now for sure? One thing? Can I salute the podcast that I produced?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 18: Shout out to Cinnamon jay at Cinnamon j A y E. I produce a podcast called a You Doing the Most y'all check us out on you tous.
Speaker 6: All right, have a good one, A good dame, my pleasure, y'all. Bel Hello, who's this little?
Speaker 5: Speak the phone out your mouth? Brother? While you got the phone in your mouth earlier this morning?
Speaker 9: Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: You hear we can thank you for stopping sucking on the phone. Jesus, good morning, brother thought.
Speaker 9: Hey yo, I just wanted to call give you a flyer, Charlottage. This is just little. I'm actually going to be a part of your mental wealth x bow in October, sitting on a mental health panel about the stylent stigma and black men. Okay, and you may not remember me, but two years ago I was at your ex bow and your ex bowl saved my life. Brother. I was in it. I was close to suicide and I heard things that say life. I wrote a letter and doctor Alfie came on your show the next day and mentioned me by name, and I went on my own healing journey. The next year, went through a divorce and man, I just started to heal, get into therapy, do the work, and I was blessed to do things like speak on stage with Sean King. J Barnett went to the White House Man and last year I went to that XBO again and they asked me to be a volunteer. I helped coordinate a breakout room. I was behind the scenes. You may remember when Jay Barnett brought you the flowers on stage. He asked me to be a part of that right, and so now two years later to be back and be a part of the event. You have no idea how much this means to me. Full circle from a moment where I was at my lowest. So now I can use my testimony and my story to share with others. I just can't wait October seventh of York City, and I just want to give your flowers. I want to give doctor Alfie her flowers to mintow Off Alliance. I halt radio Bro. I can't wait to I have an amazing big.
Speaker 4: One man, justin. I can't wait to see you. And that's exactly why we do the Mental Health expot. It's a day of mental health and healing education, and that's all we do it for man to get people started on their healing journey.
Speaker 5: So it's beautiful to see how far you've.
Speaker 4: Come in a couple of years, man, And I can't wait to see you on October seven.
Speaker 5: Light love brother, Thanks you brother. And it's a free event y'all.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, from eleven am to four pm at the Marryott Marquis and Tom Square.
Speaker 5: At New York. You know, Justin Little's gonna be there, like.
Speaker 7: He just said, doctor Alfie Breeland Noble, doctor Rita Walker, doctor j Barnett, my man Carson Daley, who's a big mental health advocate.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be there, along with a bunch of other people.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: So go to Mental healthexpo dot com for information and remember it is a free event, a day of mental health and healing education, man, just to get you started on your healing journey. Can't wait to see y'all on October seven.
Speaker 5: All right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. When we come back, we got your room and report. We got to talk, y'all. Better leave unc aloone. We talk to Steve Harvey will break it down when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club on b et The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: A morning everybody's DJ n V, Charlamagne de God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Ria Davis here. Let's have and let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 5: Call out a name or you've gossip been chatting? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: This is where the tea.
Speaker 7: Spells, right right, all right, let's start off with Steve Harvey. Now you know Steve Harvey og. He works with Shirley Strawberry, which is one of his co hosts. And a lak call happened. She was on the phone with her husband, her ex husband, and I don't know how this call got leaked, but he was in jail as they were talking.
Speaker 6: The call got leaked, and this is how the call went.
Speaker 19: You know what, they have a Marjorie has her own spa, her own workedout room, and her own spa and she could go in there and get massages.
Speaker 9: Every day.
Speaker 19: People come to her house and damn and work her out and all of that. I was like, oh God, what a dream?
Speaker 20: Did she look old?
Speaker 19: She look like I haven't seen her, but she looked good on her pictures. Oh she ain't do no, she's not there.
Speaker 18: She was there.
Speaker 19: We probably wouldn't have been all over the house, but done it. Now you know he's scared, damn sure, right, Yeah, you know he's scared.
Speaker 9: Job all of that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, everything I knew. I wasn't supposed to be in there, but he brought us then, So I.
Speaker 4: Said, I mean, shouldn't she be able to suit the jail? First and foremost? I think so, because how does that call leak?
Speaker 5: Number one?
Speaker 4: But also, I mean that's her husband, that's husband, right, Clearly, they got a close relationship.
Speaker 7: That's her confidant, clearly, and it had nothing to do with the crime. So it shouldn't have been out at all, and she should be able to speak to him in that way. I mean, I didn't hear her say nothing bad.
Speaker 5: Wasn't that bad?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Well, of course the call was lee and everybody heard it. So she then apologized to Steve Harvey live on a show.
Speaker 21: Steve, I'm going to just start by saying that my estranged husband is in jail. He's been in jail for over a year since about the right after the fourth of July of twenty twenty two, and recently some phone calls from last year between he and I were leaked, and on those calls you hear me saying you were winded going up the stairs at your home. Marjorie looks at us as the help and right here and now I want to apologize to you and Marjorie for what I said. As much as I wish I could, I can't take it back. I can't. I said it, and you know I want to apologize. I feel terrible. I make no excuses. You know I said what I said and there's no denying it.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 7: I mean, I can see her apologizing for talking you know, I guess his business, but apologizing because you feel like somebody looks at you like to help. That Why would I be apologizing for that, because I think you look at me like the help. So I'm apologizing. Yeah, I guess, just talking negatively about somebody that you work with, and it is released.
Speaker 6: I mean, but she was talking negatively.
Speaker 4: If I know that this person looks at me like the help, that is that talking negatively about her? Or is that just the way I feel I could be wrong about my feelings, by the way, true, but that's just the way I feel.
Speaker 5: I feel like this person looks.
Speaker 7: At me like the help well, Steve Harvey responded to the statement and the apology.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, she the best thing ever happened to me.
Speaker 22: I don't care what nobody said, and y'all quit talking about she was in my other marriage and ruined it.
Speaker 5: She didn't.
Speaker 22: She was nowhere around that my marriage. I got divorced in two thousand and five. Marriage was over when The Kings of Comedy was out. But in two thousand and five, let me hip you the something. I had nothing. May twenty third, I lost the radio show, and May tenth, I lost the TV show. Steve Harvey had no money. Got with Marjorie again. We got together in two thousand and six. We had nothing. She didn't marry into no lad lap of riches. I had nothing when I asked her to marry me at the end of two thousand and six, and then she said she wanted to get married in two thousand and seven. I sold her too soon. I got to get some stuff together. She said what I said, babe, I ain't really got nothing. I'm trying to build. She said, I'm gonna get in there and bel with you.
Speaker 7: So Steve harveyuh, clear that up, he said when he started with his wife. He was broke, and then he said he even said his account made a mistake and he was twenty two million in the hole.
Speaker 4: Why y'all buying? Why y'all bothering Steven Marjorie? All they do all day is look fly on Instagram. They mind their business.
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 7: But you know what I'm answering my own question. That's why because they live in their best life as the people sitting around at home miserable and can't stand to see other people doing good, can't stand to see other people actually enjoying themselves. So they want to try to rain on their parade. That's all that is right, and that is that is the question I want. I want to open up the phone lines to eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now, you know, if you're in a relationship, if you have a husband or a wife, uh.
Speaker 6: You tend to pillow talk, right, and pillow talk to me?
Speaker 7: And you're talking about a coworker, could talk about your feelings or talk about any way that you feel.
Speaker 4: I don't even like calling this pillow talk. That's another that's your that's your mate. You know who else are you spilling your guts to at the.
Speaker 5: End of the day.
Speaker 3: But you pillow talks to your significant.
Speaker 5: Other, No, you do, you tell you.
Speaker 4: I don't like calling it pillow talk, though, I just like that's your confidante, should you know?
Speaker 5: Right? So there talking.
Speaker 6: The question is eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Should the conversations you have with your spouse, your wife, your husband, should that be able to be I guess used against you and and affect your your job, your workplace, because in this one it definitely is. I can't see them being as cool or as cool as they were before before this. I mean, it definitely complicates It definitely complicates things.
Speaker 7: So let's let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. You know, sometimes with me and Charlamagne, you know, discuss things at night. I don't like how you're saying this, and I don't know why you're saying this in this way.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on the severity of what was said, you know, right?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 7: All right, So that's the Let's let's have that conversation. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let's talk pillow talking with your spouse at night? Uh, do you feel like, you know, that shouldn't complicate things that work between y'all because he has pillow talked.
Speaker 8: At some point, they have pilotop. The people who are being talked about have pillo talk. I think we just have to be a little bit more cognitiant. What's that on our recorded line? All right, pillo talk is gonna happen, but let's discuss when we come back. And also, we got front page news that don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Your mornings will never be the same morning everybody.
Speaker 7: It's DJ MV Charlamage the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest host, Ria Davis. You know she's a journalist. She might have seen her or heard her or Redhurst stuff on or hip hop or this is RnB dot com, the Neighborhood Talk and the host of others.
Speaker 6: Good morning, real, good morning, and let's get in some front page news. Welcome back to.
Speaker 3: Yes, Good morning DJ, and be good morning. Riya's Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 7: He says now the Jets beat the Buffalo Bills Last night twenty two sixteen, in overtime, Aaron Rodgers was hurt in like the fourth play in the first quarter.
Speaker 5: Y'are saying Aaron Rodgers was hurt.
Speaker 4: Aaron Rodgers career is probably over, they say, if it's an achilles like they say they're saying it is. He's forty years old, probably a rap period like done done, you know, and I hate to see people get hurt. But they do play my Dallas Cowboys this Sunday, So you know what. Laughter, they just paid them all that money, then you can do. That's just that's that's football. That's a gues right, he's forty years old. And rd, how's your quarterback? Is your quarterback good?
Speaker 7: Read as the Giants jetsman, No way, quarterback is not good? No, damn Brad, Sorry Red. All right, well let's jump right into it. Let's talk about this California teacher.
Speaker 10: Now, yeah, this is a crazy story, but Southern California School District will pay two point two five million dollars to settle the latest lawsuit involving a teacher who became pregnant by one of at least two students she was having a sexual relationship with. Now the settlement brings to eight point twenty five million the amount paid by the district to the victims since her twenty thirteen arrests. Now, in August sixteen, the district agreed to pay six million listen closely to the former student who impregnated her while.
Speaker 3: She was a teacher.
Speaker 10: So the student who was abused and actually got the teacher pregnant got six million. And then now the two two point two million is going to another student.
Speaker 3: So and it is high school, Yes, this is high school.
Speaker 4: Why does the school district have to pay for a teacher, you know, having student's baby. Are you responsible for what a teacher does in her personal time?
Speaker 5: I mean it's a crime.
Speaker 4: It seems like, yeah, she should be arrested and you know, taking to jail.
Speaker 5: But did they know?
Speaker 7: But why is the school libl Maybe they knew he woudn't know when not say anything.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was a part of it. Two and she was arrested by the way.
Speaker 10: She pled guilty to unlawful sex with three former students. She served six months in jail and is registered as a sex offender. But like anything else, you can always sue civilly, you know, so you have the criminal charge and then you have the civil So even you know, if I feel I was wronged.
Speaker 3: In any way if there was any liability.
Speaker 10: They said, yes that there there was folks who knew about the relationship. But even if they didn't, if there wasn't anybody knew about it, you can always open up a claim to say, you know, my child was sexually abused, have mental issues, have whatever, you know, any type of damages, and you can sue.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to figure out how it was the school lible. I mean, I was it happening at the schools.
Speaker 5: Class? You got?
Speaker 6: But I got a question.
Speaker 7: So you know one of the boys was sixteen when they first started having sex, right, so it was right obviously right, that's right. So when she has this baby, he's still connected to this baby for life, right, I mean the biology works in yeah. But but but is that right now? This sixteen year old who was raped is now connected to this baby.
Speaker 18: That's yes.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Well, again, you know it's statutory rape, but we don't know if the child you know, sees it as right.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm trying not to because I don't want to. There's a power dynamic.
Speaker 4: Clearly, as an older woman, as a teacher, she took advantage of this of this young man. But I do understand what you're saying, uh tests, I get what.
Speaker 10: Yourself like, you know, and I don't want to minimize that, you know, but I'm just saying, we don't know what they're dynamic, you know what basically the end of you're saying, will he still be involved in the child's life and you know where they still have relationship?
Speaker 3: You know, who's to say?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: By the way, we only feel like this because it's a young man. Because if it was a young woman, if the roles were reversed and it was a man doing this to a young woman, we would.
Speaker 5: Totally understand it. But when it's a little when it's a.
Speaker 4: Young boy involved with a teacher, then that it's that automatic double standing that goes in all of our heads.
Speaker 7: It's not only that, Like I'm thinking about it, if I had a fifteen year old or a sixteen year old and my son was statutory rape from a teacher, right that I felt like was controlling him.
Speaker 6: Because she's older, she's smarter, she's an educator.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I would want her to have that baby and have my fifteen year old connected to that child, for like I don't know if you can control. But it's not to youth, I know, but I'm just I'm just, you know, just saying that, you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, we don't know, you know. Again, it was just for the record, it was sagitatory rape. It was wrong.
Speaker 10: But I don't know what the dynamics, you know, will be moving forward.
Speaker 3: But I did want to point this out.
Speaker 10: She admitted to the police in twenty thirteen that she had sex with the youth ten to fifteen times in her classroom and at her apartment, so it wasn't just a classroom, but also it was at the apartment as well. So again liability has also do civils. It's not hard to you know, prove prove things on the civil side. So civilly, yeah, the loss, the loss, So I can see I didn't went.
Speaker 3: To her charges, like tes, what does she be in charge with?
Speaker 10: She played guilty already to unlawful sex with three former students, and she already served six months in jail, So the criminal side was taken care of. And you know a lot of times, right after you do the criminal you go and you do a civil suit.
Speaker 3: So this is what came out of his civily, and I'm glad this.
Speaker 4: Is happening because just because he was a young man does not mean he wanted it, you know what I mean, does not mean he was a willing participant. The power dynamics work either way. She's a teacher, she's older. She probably was, you know, offering him good grades or telling him he was going to fail. I'm just you know, you never know how this was going, but I just know that, you know, everything that's happened in this situation Afterlute should have happened. She should have been arrested, and you know, I guess the school should have been definitely held liable too.
Speaker 5: Yep, you know.
Speaker 6: Now, let's talk about these pet owners tests.
Speaker 10: Yeah, four and ten pet parents would take a lower salary to work from home and be with their pets. According to a new survey, on average, pet parents beginning to miss their pets just thirty seven minutes after they go after they leave, and they said they think about their pets thirteen times a day. I have a pet, and I don't think about my pet thirteen times a day.
Speaker 3: But they said that.
Speaker 10: The survey of about two thousand owners said that leaving their pets along gives them stress, It makes them worried, They suffer separation anxiety and causes real big mental issues. So, Charlemagne, are you addressing this at mental health expotus.
Speaker 3: While I pull up the story.
Speaker 5: No, but I do know a lot of people who have animals for comfort. Dogs.
Speaker 4: But I would also like to know from those four and ten pet owners.
Speaker 7: Are they married? Are they in relationships? Okay, you know what I mean? I would like to know that. I would like to know do they have significant others for.
Speaker 6: The animals, kind of like their spouse, like their cuttle buddy child.
Speaker 5: I would want to know that. Do they have children?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, I wouldn't want to know what what what do they have or don't have in their lives that make them that connected to.
Speaker 6: Their pets because I have a dog and I don't think like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I know some folks who are married with children, but still they just really have you know, they're petted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very much so.
Speaker 10: But to answer your question, would you like to know fifty two percent of this does contribute to loneliness her boredom? Charlemagne, So, yeah, a lot of them may be lonely, but I'm.
Speaker 5: Looking at to take a pay cut.
Speaker 9: Part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not looking from home, but some.
Speaker 8: People want to work a home. So look, I'm not a bad person, but I do anything to work a home.
Speaker 6: Take a pay cut, You take a pay cut. But like she said, you take a pay cut. You ain't got to worry about driving, yea worry about gas. You ain't got to worry about Toro. That little cut might be, you know, might be offset that.
Speaker 3: Support animal too. It seems like so you know they're home.
Speaker 5: Cozy with them.
Speaker 6: What's the percentage Caucasian?
Speaker 3: I guess what race it is.
Speaker 7: They didn't even percent on the That cat lady thing is real though. They kept you having cat ladies because cat got the rough tongues. Shut up, you know you pull a little honey.
Speaker 3: I met.
Speaker 9: A little.
Speaker 5: Get the working and that the front page news.
Speaker 6: Thank you, test man.
Speaker 10: How do these stories go from We'll seriously talking about mental health and then ports of anxiety and you come charle Manna talking about the cat lady.
Speaker 5: Thank you, test that's trying to make sure you subscribing.
Speaker 7: Tesling Figureo's podcast This Great Shot, No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeartRadio podcast Network and follow at tesling figure on all social media platforms. All right, now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Now, this conversation comes from Strawberry. Shirley Strawberry, that's right. You know, from the Steve Harvey Show. And recently she was talking to her husband.
Speaker 6: It was a jail talk and it was lenked, and she said some things about Steve Harvey that I'm sure Steve Harvey and his wife didn't like. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Should pillow talking with your spouse impact you at work? Because I mean you are home, it is your spouse. That's a place where it shouldn't be safe.
Speaker 7: You should be able to talk about your feelings, how things affect you.
Speaker 6: But should that impact your work.
Speaker 4: Because it's not like it's just random gossip with a scrange, all right, Like it's your talk talking to I mean, even though he's in jail and I think they're getting a divorce, it's still somebody that's very very.
Speaker 5: Close to her.
Speaker 4: Correct, her ex husband a confidante, so to speak, You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Correct? I wonder let's talk about it. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Let's discuss next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Morning everybody.
Speaker 7: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if he's just joining us, we're talking about Pillow talking in a relationship.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 5: This comes from Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 7: She is Steve Harvey's co host, and they were talking about, uh, she was talking to her ex husband.
Speaker 5: He was locked up at the time and the call got locked up.
Speaker 6: He's still locked up, okay, and the call got leak, which is crazy. And she was talking about Steve Harvey. She said, Steve Harvey is scared of his wife.
Speaker 7: She also said, if I guess they went to Steve's house instead, if Steve's wife was around, she wouldn't be able to see the house. So the question to y'all is eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. Pillow talking with your spouse, your significant other, should that affect your workplace?
Speaker 6: Realistolet with you.
Speaker 8: I mean it depends on the severity of what was said, because it's gonna it's gonna make it you know, you gotta work with these people, so it's gonna make it uncomfortable. But everybody Pillow talks, I just think, you know, I think it was unfortunate that the CAG got leaked. And then like we have to be cognizant of like what we say on jail cars and recorded lines, like your privacy should be respected, but like when you're talking about people you work with and maybe cutting and check a little higher up, or did you you want to have a long lasting relationship where you gotta.
Speaker 5: Watch what you say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But I think she she first of all, I think she has a lawsuit. I mean, because there was nothing criminal about that that conversation. If it's criminal, than they usually release it.
Speaker 6: But the part where she's talking about Steve Harvey, I think that's crazy. But I do feel like when you have a husband, or you do have a wife, you should be able to express how you feel regardless, you know what I mean. Ause you know, we all go through days. I'm sure there's some days where Charlamagne loves me. I'm sure there's other days with Charlamagne loves me more, but there might be days when he doesn't gay.
Speaker 5: Could we do play a drop rd that? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: This guy is gay, okay, and there's nothing wrong with being gay. I just don't want to be gay with him in the mornings when I come to work. But all right, but the should be you know that you should be able to discuss that with your significant other.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you go to work sometimes and you might not.
Speaker 7: Like your co worker that day, or your co working is some foul issue you're upset in your venting, and I'm sure some days since.
Speaker 6: You get over it and you love your co worker. But if they only play the negative side your coworking, don't feel like, Yo, this woman hates me and I don't. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's right.
Speaker 8: Because the call wasn't that bad. I think we just have to look at like the severity of every situation.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: So yeah, I don't even know if we could call his pillow talk because it's just you talking to your significant other. And I don't know if it's a matter of should it affect your job, because the reality is it will all right, this complic all right, but I don't hear anything that can't be fixed. But the reality is, man, you know, if you're Shirley Strawberry and salute to Shirley Strawberry, I think one of the biggest things that should be addressed is that, yo, you know, your wife does make me feel like the help because the reality is the wife isn't a part of the radio show, you know what I'm saying. And the radio show is Steve and Shirley and nephew Tommy and the rest of the gang, you know.
Speaker 10: What I mean.
Speaker 4: So it's just like, why is the if she feels that way, why does she feel that way? And how can we set up boundaries to what happens in my personal life isn't affecting my professional relationship?
Speaker 5: Right, But I'll be honest.
Speaker 6: Right, So she said, you know, Steve Harvey was scared of his wife, and.
Speaker 7: That's a conversation between me and her. And now if I'm Steve, that's a conversation between me and her. But I will say this, and this is where people go too far, right when it comes to my house and people coming to my house, I'm scared of my wife and I'll break it down. If somebody comes to my house, I think my house is clean, I'll be like, yo, come on in. My wife would be like no, no, no, no, no, that's not clean. I have to clean up before people come. They can say, well, that's being scared of your wife, but that happens to anybody that's married. Like there's been times that I'd be like, oh, I want someone so to come with my wife be like, now close the door.
Speaker 6: I ain't make the bed. That's not scared of your wife. That's your wife.
Speaker 5: Looks at things differently.
Speaker 7: I don't. I don't have a problem with that that you know. I don't know if that's like that in your household.
Speaker 4: Definitely is my wife hates my wife can't stand that. First of all, let's be clear. Somebody want to come over, I got to ask my.
Speaker 6: Wife exactly, but is that scared of your wife?
Speaker 4: And and and the people that usually want to come over know that they need.
Speaker 7: To ask my wife exactly. I'll be like sure, and wife be like, no, the house ain't clean. But I think personally and professionally, we have to be able to just draw a line and set up underies.
Speaker 4: You know what, I mean, and and and and by the way, that personally and professionally thing happens in the workplace too, because in the workplace, you might have people that you're cool with outside of work, right, but they don't necessarily get along with other people that you work with, so you can't.
Speaker 5: Mix those things.
Speaker 7: I just had this conversation with somebody yesterday and they like, Hey, I don't want to be around said individual.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I know we all work together, but outside of work, I don't want to be part of that circle.
Speaker 5: I get it. I got to you gotta respect those boundaries.
Speaker 4: I just think we all got to figure out ways to draw clear lines between our personal and professional relationships.
Speaker 6: Relationship, Jazin, good morning. How you feel I feel I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 5: What's what's your thoughts? Mama?
Speaker 13: Okay, so I've been married seventeen years. I can't wait for you in my car to talk to my husband. I'll be talking about all my coworkers. That is what you're supposed to do. What do I see him as? I see him as my confidant, I see him as someone I can trust. But what an incredible way for somebody to violate you in a space that you're supposed to be able to talk to somebody like that.
Speaker 23: No, that's on top of that, like what how does she work with him now?
Speaker 13: Like I'm sure she feels like hey O because she messed up.
Speaker 5: Well, it's all about what's being said.
Speaker 4: Like I still don't think I didn't hear Shirley Strawberry say anything that can't be fixed.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It might complicate things for a while, But I got the biggest thing, and I said this already, is that yoe, why does my wife make you feel like the help?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? Like, that's where the lines need to be drawn.
Speaker 4: The lines need to be drawn between my professional relationships and my personal relationships.
Speaker 13: They often get crossed because they probably were working together for a very long time. Obviously I'll be married to them, to her, so and I get I don't even think that she probably even interacts with them much. So that can probably look at like, oh my gosh, she doesn't look at us or you know, hang out with.
Speaker 24: Stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Ms Marjorie Marjorie is not a part of the Steve Harvey Morning Show at all. MS Marjorie's not Steve's manager that I know of, unless unless, unless, unless there's things happening that we don't know about. But I've never known Ms Marjorie to be a part of the Steve Harvey Morning radio show. I know she's a part of the enterprise, you know, but I've never heard her be a part of the show. I don't know, you know, But I would love that that be my conversation with my coworker this morning, like, you know, why does my wife make you feel like the help?
Speaker 5: And then what lines can we draw with boundaries?
Speaker 7: Can we set up to where my personal doesn't interfere with my professional right? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, let's discuss. If you're just joining us, we're talking about Shirley Strawberry and Steve Harvey. Now, she was talking to her ex husband. He's locked up and she was talking the phone. The phone got leaked. She was talking about Steve Harvey and how she felt about Steve and his wife, Marjorie. And we're asking, you know, should those pillow Talk conversations if they were ever leaked with that effects your work spot, your workplace.
Speaker 5: Let's talk. It's the breakfast club in the morning. It's topic times.
Speaker 2: The phone called eight hundred and five eight five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 6: Morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: It's dj n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 6: She was talking to her ex husband. He's in jail. She was talking over the phone and she was talking about Steve Harvey and Marjorie.
Speaker 7: The call got leaked and she apologized for it. So we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one. Should your conversations with your spouse? Should pillow talk conversation with your spouse if it ever got leaked, would that affect your workplace?
Speaker 5: That is the question.
Speaker 7: I don't think it necessarily should, because I mean your wife, like you said, should be your confidante, should be the person that you ride with. Shouldn't be the person that you're able to talk about everything, you know, whether it's good, bad, or ugly.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 8: I'm a realist, though, So it just depends on what was said. It's just gonna naturally affect It depends on what was said and how it was said.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but also people, you know, people have different days, like how I look at you one day. I might be mad at you one day and then the next day everything is all good. So that could be your emotions and your feelings, and people go through it all the time.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, what is right? It is about what you said, because it's some things.
Speaker 4: That if I hear you say, knowing that I know you feel like that, we never gonna be the same again.
Speaker 5: Well, what I'm saying, we never ever gonna be the same. We understand that.
Speaker 7: But let's be honest, right, your mom and your dad, I'm sure you hated them one day, hated them like I hate them.
Speaker 6: I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. Right, And I'm sure you said some things.
Speaker 7: That if your mama or your daddy heard, they might cut you off.
Speaker 5: But then you know, that's shut up, that's a terrible idamt. That's not Mom and daddy can't cut you off. Then we can't. Daddy know they can't. They know they cannot. They can't know they can't.
Speaker 4: And by the way, there's only much so much you're gonna say about your mom and daddy because they're your parents, because you have a genuine love for them. But it's like I can hear Shirley Strawberry in this call has love a lot of love for Steve Harvey. Because she didn't say anything terrible about Steve. She actually sounded like, damn, I wish we used to be closer, you know what I mean, But we're no longer closer now. And she thinks it's because of ms. Marjorie, you know what I mean. So I heard hurt in her voice, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But you could hurt, You could hurt somebody on or feel pain for somebody on one day and then the next day it's you know, it's not say she ain't like she said, Man, Steve Harvey is a f boy.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. He don't pay.
Speaker 7: It just could have been a bad Monday and a Tuesday. She could have like, yo, I love Steve. Steve helped me down.
Speaker 4: Point is she didn't see anything like that, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The only thing she said is I know that if she was.
Speaker 7: Home, we probably wouldn't be in the house because she treats us like the help.
Speaker 4: That's her personal feelings towards the wife. I ain't hear no real I didn't have no animosity towards Cleeve.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear nothing bad said about Steve.
Speaker 4: But once again, that's his significant other, so he got to step up and defend his wife. So, like I said earlier, it's just all about drawing those boundaries between your personal and professional Because if I'm Steve, I'm sitting down with miss Shirley, and I want to know why does my wife make you feel like that?
Speaker 6: But we have Sean Tel on the line. Sean tell you that I'm here.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 6: What's your thoughts, mama.
Speaker 14: I first of agree with Carla Maine. I don't believe in the whole pill talk thing when it comes to your mate, because you're going to talk to your maid. I do believe that whatever is standing between the two ships stay inside. So no, I don't believe that it should affect you at work. However, if it does get out, I don't think it's could be a big deal because that's common sense. If a person has a significant other that they're confident, so they're going to confide in that individual about whatever. So if my homegirl tell me something, trust and believe I trust my mate with that information. If it's something that maybe I want an opinion on, I may go to that individual concerning the matter, but it's not supposed to get back out. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Pool?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Pool?
Speaker 20: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 6: What's your thoughts? Pool?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 20: Personally, I'm gonna tell you what you don't tell to talk with your wife, with your significant others. Nine times out of ten, everybody doesn't. Everybody, And to be totally honest with you, Steve Harvey does the same thing about his coworkers, the same exact thing. And I would not be apologizing for what I say to my significant other. I would not.
Speaker 5: I mean, it all depends on what was said.
Speaker 7: But in the case of miss Shirley, I don't think an apology was necessary, especially when you're saying your his wife makes me feel like that help. I'm not going to apologize how I feel, right.
Speaker 6: I don't think she would be apologized because she.
Speaker 5: Was talking to her husband.
Speaker 6: Wasn't She wasn't gossiping, she wasn't doing an interview.
Speaker 7: It wasn't like she was, you know, hitting red at all hip hop, But she wasn't doing any of that.
Speaker 8: But if you say something that's offensive see a significant other.
Speaker 3: You can still apologize, yes.
Speaker 5: If it was offensive, but ends on what was said. But do you think it was offensive?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it was that bad.
Speaker 8: But I think maybe she was apologizing because sometimes it's not really what was said is how you took it.
Speaker 3: I offended you.
Speaker 8: But also she might have been apologizing for the part about being scared of.
Speaker 6: His wife, right, But I also feel like if she is really scared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But even with that, to me, that's still an inside conversation. The thing that's bothering me the most about this, and and Envy knows it. We're all in this radio game. When you have your respective colleagues and co workers.
Speaker 7: When things spill out into the open, and now you got to have conversation about things, it's uncomfortable, right, And the main reason it's uncomfortable is you really don't be ready to have those conversations publicly because you can barely have them privately. You're get in the room to take forever for everybody to really say.
Speaker 5: What's on their mind.
Speaker 7: Clearly, Miss Shirley has never expressed this to Steve, and Steve probably feels like, damn, I didn't know that. So now you got to have an inside conversation before you even have another outside right conversation. And I will say that I think sometimes you know, you need to have those ugly conversations.
Speaker 5: We've had those ugly conversations well, working together thirteen years.
Speaker 7: And then after you hug me from the back and make things good, I never hug the story.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, Uh, the problem is, it's not even a problem. Dang never got to worry about me leaking, no phone calls or anything like that, because there's nothing Charlamagne will say privately that I haven't said publicly. I'm the first. I am a snitch, you hear me.
Speaker 7: I am the person that would walk in the room and be like, I don't like none of this. I'll put it all on the table, whether it's between us, whether it's with the.
Speaker 5: Bosses, whatever it is.
Speaker 7: I don't hold water because I can't. It's not in me, you know what I mean. It hurts me to have to do that.
Speaker 5: I can't. I can't function. I literally can't fake. I can't fake it. I can't function. I cannot do it, you know.
Speaker 4: So, yes, we need to have a staff meeting, right now and let's have these conversations.
Speaker 5: I promise you.
Speaker 7: There is nothing that y'all have heard about the Breakfast Club publicly that has not been addressed privately. Facts and in the whole thirteen years. Trust me when I tell you, yep, facts and you know when we come back, let's have another conversation.
Speaker 6: We got your room report, let's talk, Tyrene.
Speaker 5: I'm sick of this one. I don't want no part.
Speaker 6: I'm sick of this too. Tye was here.
Speaker 5: We had a great conversation.
Speaker 7: He went home, and then all of a sudden he started crying, said he was mentally hurt by the conversation that he had up here. And then he called me a liar yesterday. Why, well, what people don't he said? He said he didn't disrespect your wife. He said he didn't disrespect my wife, which is a lie. I appreciate ty because he did help save my marriage with my marriage was on the rocks, and I appreciate him for that. But he was disrespectful to my wife.
Speaker 6: Was the reason why I blocked him and didn't answer any of his calls. He called me a liar yesterday, and he said we had he had receipts and we're gonna discuss.
Speaker 5: When we come back.
Speaker 7: I'm not discussing nothing. We're gonna discuss when we come back. Who is we, I'm not you?
Speaker 5: And real? Who is real? Oh? Real?
Speaker 7: That's real. That's that's that's that's read right here, any of this. We're gonna talk when we come back.
Speaker 5: And you know what.
Speaker 6: And I might call Gia, I might call my wife.
Speaker 4: That's well, I'm sick. You're the only person that I might want to hear from. But I'm moving myself from this conversation. And tell y'all kiss for real situation, and tell you box, tell you box him in his model, box, your model whatever the hell till.
Speaker 7: You give him what you wanted, all right. And you say you wanted to kiss your butt from the back of something to else something else.
Speaker 6: You said, I don't know what kinky this year.
Speaker 3: I remember I got to get in the ring now.
Speaker 5: Coom, oh my goodness.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll discuss when we come back. The room before is the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Go morning, get out of here, Simo.
Speaker 6: Morning, everybody. It's d J n V.
Speaker 7: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We have Rea here with us. She's our guest co host Davis, and let's get to the roomors, let's.
Speaker 5: Talk, or you've gossip? You chatting? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club. This is where the tea spells.
Speaker 4: Right right, this is the song that never and Jesus christ Man.
Speaker 7: So ty Reese was on the Breakfast Club last week, and uh, he was talking about some of the things that he didn't like about the Breakfast Club, and he said that he was upset that we didn't check on him when he was going through his problems. Because when I was going through my problems with my wife, you know, when we were at our lois, he was there to help and I told him during that conversation, you know I didn't because you said some things to my wife and myself that I thought was disrespectful. He said we didn't check up on him. We checked up on him numerous times. I guess after the interview everything was good, he apologized.
Speaker 5: We left on a positive note.
Speaker 7: But I guess when he got back home maybe he read the comments, maybe social media, whatever it was, he got into a fit and on one post he started crying and said, we don't respect his mental and then yesterday he did a whole long video and he called me a liar. But for him to go on the airwaves and say I wanted to box you in the mouth because no disrespected my wife.
Speaker 5: My wife blocked you. I blocked you, and I just unblocked you a month ago. That's a fun lie, bro. Me and your wife would communicating. August eleventh, twenty twenty two. I got receipts. Did I disrespect your wife or did I not?
Speaker 7: I'm so sick of people putting that in and what you said because you didn't say it. You didn't say box him in your mouth. You said I want to box.
Speaker 5: Your mouth, right, I want to box your mouth.
Speaker 6: So to Anti tar rees, Yes, he was blocked. And the reason I know he was blocked is because he had watched all the man and myself on a group text and I never replied because I didn't see it. He did speak to my wife and he wanted me and my wife to go on live and he wanted to ish on his ex Samantha. He wanted to ish on it on his wife.
Speaker 7: And I actually texted him and I said, good morning, No, I'm passing on this.
Speaker 6: I prayed on it wasn't in the card.
Speaker 7: Stay blessed, have an amazing day, right, because I didn't want to be a part of him issuing on his wife.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: So then he said I was lying and he never said anything disrespectful to my wife. Well, what he actually did was when they were talking, he was one of those dudes and we all know that guy that tries to plant those seeds. If you had a man like me, it wouldn't have went down like that. I would have never and I never said anything. And I'm gonna tell you why I never said anything.
Speaker 6: I never said anything because yes, Tyresee was there and he did help save my marriage, and I was like, I just don't want to issue on that, So I just kept it quiet and I just stepped away from him because it's difficult because you have somebody that helped, but then you also have somebody that's trying to hurt. But me and my wife accepted the help side, and he opened us up to a place where you know, we were able to fix our relationship and fix our marriage, and our marriage is even stronger now. Then I got a text July a, twenty twenty two. You got to text I just sent you the text, right, that's somebody that works for Tyree. You see that text I'm looking at now.
Speaker 7: I never mentioned anything to anybody that he flirted with my wife. What does that text say? I'm not reading this says yo dj envy blessings. Stay away from tyresee bro. He tried to destroy my marriage and career. He will do the same to y'all. Please, I'm open to talk to you. I'm not trying to gain anything from this. I'm just sick of the devil and I refuse to know what I know and not tell good people what's up with that cat? Please stay away? He will try and get your wife. What's the day of that.
Speaker 5: July eight, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 6: July eight, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: So that actually said, please stay away. He would try to get you in your wife, right, shut up.
Speaker 6: But that just shows that's him as a person.
Speaker 7: Then the guy who he posts his picture and tells, he tells you his name, tell you who his wife is, tells you the people he knows. He says, I want you to be real because that's what Tyree did.
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 7: He did it to me, flirting with my wife, and he's and he's doing it with you. He had no idea because I don't even know this gentleman.
Speaker 5: I don't know why y'all didn't have that conversation when y'all was when he was just up.
Speaker 7: Here, because I didn't want to disrespect him. I was like, I'm just gonna tell him what it is and leave it at that. He apologized and he said it was the psych meds. Member, it's the psych mads. Oh my god, I would never ud it up.
Speaker 6: Book Ish, y'all lied to me.
Speaker 4: We sat here and had a whole hour and thirty minute conversation. And now you saying all of this stuff after fact, Tyree saying all of this stuff after the fact.
Speaker 7: And you know what, You're absolutely right. Let's call my wife, please, Oh God.
Speaker 6: Jesus Christ, Hello, good morning, Good morning. Your husband's in the blogs again.
Speaker 24: Am I in the radio?
Speaker 7: Yes you are. You're on the radio, so you're in the room of reception. Tyrese is calling me a liar. For people that don't know, I stopped talking to tyres And there was a reason why I stopped talking to Tyresee, not because only did I think he was a bozo and full of ish, but also because of the way that I felt he was talking and conducting business with my wife. So I'm gonna step back, and I want Charlemagne to ask the question because I want.
Speaker 5: You to way shape or for him. This is good morning, Gia. By the way, Okay, good morning.
Speaker 4: This is a conversation between a husband and a wife and why the husband stopped talking to somebody and why the wife stopped talking to somebody so the husband and wife would have a conversation. I'm sitting back watching the Casey crew live go good question.
Speaker 7: So for people that don't know, Tyrese helped save our relationship when we were going through probably our lowest point and I cheated, Tyrese came in and really helped us and guided us through our relationship.
Speaker 24: Correct, Yes, he did, absolutely, And.
Speaker 7: Then we got to a point where we stopped talking to tyree I even blocked Tyresee and I wanted to box his mouth, as I said the other day, And can you explain to the people why we stopped talking to Tyrese.
Speaker 24: Well, we stopped talking to Tyrese on two different occasions. Once many many years ago when he did do that amazing thing for us, He and I became friends and We were very, very cool, and we spoke often, and a lot of times you'd be laying in the bed next to me while I was talking to him. And at first everything was cool, but for me, it got to a point where it became inappropriate and uncomfortable, where I felt as though lines were being crossed, and you felt as though lines were being crossed, and we both decided that we were going to take a step back. And you know, there was times where I felt like he was extremely demanding of my time and of my attention, where if I didn't give him my time and my attention, he would get very angry, get very upset, and let me know what its expectations were of me. And you know, at that time, I didn't feel as though he was going through any mental issues. I didn't feel as though he was facing any mental challenges at that time. I know that he does go through things, and I know that he has been on medication, but at that time, I felt as though he was very clear minded and everything seemed cool. But when I started to feel uncomfortable and you started to feel uncomfortable, we took a step back.
Speaker 6: But what lines will cross? The people would be like, well, what lines did he cross?
Speaker 24: You know, I don't really feel comfortable being specific because at the same time, I still do have a respect for him. I know that you still do have a respect for him. I would feel more comfortable just being general and saying that you know, there was flirting and and appropriate compliments for a woman who's married.
Speaker 5: Okay, I respect.
Speaker 24: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 24: Fair to say.
Speaker 7: I don't have respect for him though, But yet, No, I get it, and you do it, and you know, I appreciate that what he did you.
Speaker 24: See you No, I know, I know, I know, I know that you're I know that everything that's going on right now, and I know that he's being boisterous about it. I haven't been on Instagram in the last two weeks because we've been really busy. But you know, you've told me some things, but I haven't really seen it firsthand. So it's not going to affect me the same way is affecting you because I haven't seen it. But what I can say is that very clear lines were across.
Speaker 5: Now get it? So how did you see it? In me?
Speaker 7: There's certain things that you don't say to a man's wife. It's certain thing that you don't say to a man's girlfriend. There's certain things that you don't say in a flirtatious way. And I told you what he said. You spoke to my wife yesterday, so you know what he said.
Speaker 5: So that's why you wanted to box. That's why you said, I'll box your mouth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's one of the box's mouth. It's just certain things you don't play with somebody's wife like that. And you up said that he wasn't flirting with you in any way shape or for him a little bit now you see him playing too much. But no, when it comes to it, I look at it like this, Tyreche did help save my marriage, and I have a respect for him for that. That's the reason why instead of going at him, I just let it go. I just just not so spoke to him anymore until he starts going up now. I don't know if he has a record to sell, he's trying to push his record or whatever it may be. I just don't like it. And the reason I don't like it is that man was up here, he was in our faces. We had a conversation. After the conversation, we let things go, and it's just always weird when people do that, they go home and now all of a sudden they do other things.
Speaker 6: We just had a conversation. He was just here for hour and thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: That was scrange.
Speaker 6: No, but I just I just don't like to be called a liar.
Speaker 7: And when somebody says I got receipts, I got receipts, when I'm like, no, you spoke to my wife like my receipts.
Speaker 24: What do you mean he said he has receipts, Because you know, I wouldn't want I would listen. I'm going to be honest. I don't want to be put in the position to divulge the things that were said. But if he's calling you a liar, it didn't have to go that far. If he's calling you a liar, then that's a step that might have to be taken, because, by no stretch of the imagination, are you a liar, By no stretch of the imagination, are you exaggerating anything. Okay, it's it was very clear, it was very inappropriate, and your reaction was very appropriate.
Speaker 6: Well, babe, I love you, and I know you gotta get this kid to school, so I'll see in a little.
Speaker 24: Wit, all right, all right?
Speaker 7: By Charla, and I also want to say, you know, when he said I didn't check on him, how many messages did I send you yesterday where I showed you that I checked.
Speaker 5: On him numerous times.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of y'all. I'm sick of you. I'm just and I think I think that. I think y'all are lovers. You think so I do? This is this is what I think this is all about. I think his I think his next album is about both his exes. Okay, you and I think Beautiful Pain has something to do with you too. He's not because both of y'all seem like y'all.
Speaker 5: In Pain definitely his type. He's tall, dark, and a liar.
Speaker 7: He like short, dark, he's tall, dark in, a liar and bozo I don't like.
Speaker 6: I don't do bozos, tall and dark. I like short, okay, dark, bold, honest, truth teller, truth tailor.
Speaker 5: I'm sick of both of y'all.
Speaker 4: So now I got so Now I gotta deal with a whole nother week of tyrese. Now we're gonna get more tyres, Instagram videos and everything else because of envy. But listen, here's the thing. You know what I don't care. I do care, but I don't care enough to have this conversation. It is what it is. Nobody cares about the truth. The lies more entertaining. So you know, y'all believe who don't want to believe that? Forget it. You ain't got to tell me, you know, But it don't matter. And I tell you this all the time. When people don't like you, they gonna ride with anything that's against you. So the people who don't like Tyrese gonna ride with you. The people who don't like you gonna ride with Tyrese. So it don't even really matter at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Right, that's really the truth, after the reality of the situation.
Speaker 6: But who you're giving your donkey?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 4: Since you talked about riding this guy man, this guy, this guy? You know, I don't know who I'm giving donkey too. Yeah, y'all got me confused. Okay, I don't even know we were about to do this just now, you know what I mean? All right, we'll figure it out for after that hour, somebody's getting the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 7: Alright, let's play marriage, be happy, it's the breakfast, leve Good morning, w w P.
Speaker 10: R S, M HD one New York and iHeartRadio station every day.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club of power come from the Bronx in all of Yesay are Florida man attacked at.
Speaker 3: They gave him too much money?
Speaker 15: Florida man is arrested after that, says he rigs the door to his home in an attempt to electrocate his partents lights police.
Speaker 3: Arrested in Orlando man we're.
Speaker 7: Talking to from me though the breakfast club bitch Donkey other day with charlam Hane to God, I don't know why y'all keep letting him.
Speaker 5: Get y'all like this.
Speaker 7: I know old school industry levels quarrel when I hear one.
Speaker 5: All right, Okay, Dunky is gonna make us a couple. I ain't trying to make y'all know I know it. Okay. I used to work with Windy Williams. I didn't know what the hell is going on?
Speaker 7: Okay, Donkey Today for Tuesday, September twelfth, goes to Timothy Tomors.
Speaker 4: Timothy is sixty two years old and he heils from Fort Myers, Florida.
Speaker 7: Okay, what did your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida? The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida. And who knew that people in Florida loved their grass so much. When I'm talking about grass, I'm not talking about old school slang from marijuana.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about grass, your yard, your lawn.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 7: I had no idea that people in Florida take their lawns so serious. Now we've all seen the movie Friday. Okay, Stanley was the first time I witnessed someone not wanting people.
Speaker 5: To be on their lawn. Okay.
Speaker 7: Now, then, I'm an adult who has his own lawn and pays good money for landscaping. I overstand, all right, don't walk on my lawn now. I have no problem getting barefoot and grounding. I have no which Envy needs to do right now. I have no problems with the kids running around in the backyard. But if you don't live here, stay off my damn lawn. But I'm not going to jail or potentially getting killed over some grass. And that's exactly the position Timothy Demarsh put himself in when he decided to you know what, let's go to MC two for the report.
Speaker 25: Place two construction workers were leaving work for the night, attaching their trailer to their truck.
Speaker 5: That's when they say a man walked.
Speaker 25: Outside of his home and pointed a gun them all because he was afraid that they were going to ruin his grass. Residents who live on Southtown and River Drives say that they're shocked to hear that the issue escalated so quickly. One of their neighbors is accused of pointing a gun at two construction workers. A report from the Lee County Sheriff's Office says that Timothy de Mars even told deputies that he would shoot the construction workers if they messed up his lawn.
Speaker 5: That's a lot for some grass.
Speaker 25: They found the gun that he allegedly pointed at the men on a shelf in his garage.
Speaker 3: And they say it was loaded.
Speaker 25: Deputies arrested to Mars, and he's facing charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.
Speaker 3: But tonight he has bonded out of jail.
Speaker 4: Now Here at the Breakfast Club, we had a debate about this because the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee told me Timothy should be allowed to pull a gun on these two construction workers because he's sixty two years old.
Speaker 5: What I say, that's all right.
Speaker 4: The fact he's saying that that's what old people do when you walk on their lawn, the fact that that's what that's what that listen, man, he's fat. The fact that he's sixty two is all the more reason I think he shouldn't have done it, because he's too old to be going to jail. Would you rather have someone ruin your grass or ruin your ass, because that's what's probably gonna happen to you in jail.
Speaker 5: Not to mention you.
Speaker 7: In Florida, everybody scrapped. Okay, everybody got a gun. It's to stay in your ground.
Speaker 5: State.
Speaker 4: What if you would have pulled your gun on these people for walking on your lawn and then one of these people would have pulled out a gun and shot you dead all over some grass, Timothy, Now you got all your neighbors shook.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: I saw one neighbor say they didn't expect this from him. Another neighbor said, he's not the type of person to play with. But now the whole neighborhood watch got to watch the neighbor, and the neighbor is you Because any small neighborhood in fraction could lead to someone getting a gun pulled on them. God forbid you speed through that neighborhood. You might catch two to the chest. Okay, please don't knock over anybody's trash cans. Oh my god, the dog poop on your You and the dog getting shot all right, parking in front of his house.
Speaker 5: I bet you won't without wearing a bulletproof vest. All right.
Speaker 4: There used to be a time you could go to your neighbors and welcome them with a pie or something. With this guy, you have to go over and let them know you got guns. We got guns too, and that's the problem. Everybody got guns. And you would think since everybody has guns, everybody would be a lot cooler. But for some reason, everybody is a lot more quick on the draw. And personally, I'm not about to be six feet under some grass because somebody walked on mind.
Speaker 5: Please give Timothy to Mars the biggest he hull.
Speaker 7: There was always that crazy neighbor that didn't want you walking on their grass.
Speaker 4: But we ain't seeing pull no gun on nobody for it. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They chase you with a bat usually Elseyn New York or he parking their parking spot when it's snowing and people in New York think the parking spot is theirs and they shovel it out.
Speaker 7: You parking somebody's parking spot, you might get a gun show. Yeah, that might happen in.
Speaker 5: The m m m m m.
Speaker 4: Say peace, Bet, we're not gonna play a game. No, I don't want to play a game. I want to actually talk about something else.
Speaker 5: What do you want to talk about? I want to say peace, BT, BT we'll see it later.
Speaker 6: BT, we'll see them all.
Speaker 4: Right, BT, get out breakfast club business for a bunch of bitess? Now should we? We had a we had a conversation that was.
Speaker 6: Supposed to play salam running right, Yeah, audible?
Speaker 5: Do we do that? Or do we call it audible audible? And go to breakfast club Court? What breakfast?
Speaker 24: Who?
Speaker 5: I think we need to take you in, Tyree to breakfast club Court, souse. I'm sick of both y'all negroes, because both of.
Speaker 4: Y'all sat here for an hour and a half looked at each other in the eyes. I thought we hashed everything out. I thought I thought the conversation was what it was. Tyree's goes on Instagram. He keeps fueling things. Five days you're responding to it. I'm just now you gotta get involved.
Speaker 6: No, you know what it is, all right?
Speaker 7: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one Breakast Club Court. I don't even know what we in breakfast club court for Tyree was up here. Yes, we had a long conversation. At the end of the conversation, he apologized. We decided to squash things out right. People hit a something says it's black brothers. That's what we need to do more of Well, black and Dominican brothers, not Dominicans.
Speaker 5: You are, No, I'm not black.
Speaker 7: They said that. You know, at the end of it, that's what brothers need to do. If we have a problem.
Speaker 5: Conversation.
Speaker 6: It's a great conversation.
Speaker 4: All as how you felt about the conversation, A lot of great topics were addressed, mental health, issuess, holding themselves accountable, but knowing how to communicate and work things out correct.
Speaker 5: Tyree's ruined all of that. But he went on.
Speaker 7: I told him that Saturday he got into social Media's in social media started hitting them.
Speaker 5: You because you told him you wanted to put something in his mouth.
Speaker 7: I said, I want to box his mouth. I said, say box his mouth. Said I want to box your mouth.
Speaker 6: I said, I want to box you. I should have boxed your mouth. I said that you say, and I didn't say that. See why, that's the problem. You can't be serious.
Speaker 7: That's what that's that's what almost made serious.
Speaker 4: Whatever y'all got going on behind conversation us right now. I know it was no industry lovers love, sure.
Speaker 7: But anyway, he don't drink five a five. As I was saying, Tyreet back, Ain't nobody.
Speaker 4: Looking y'all, y'all be moaning each other somewhere, drink five a five five one.
Speaker 7: Tyree got back home. I guess he watched the social media. And then for five days he's been going at me, and then yesterday he called.
Speaker 5: Me a liar. I'm a liar.
Speaker 6: I got receipts, I got this, that and the other.
Speaker 4: And then you got get a step further this morning, and you told people why you felt like Tyree's disrespected you, and that because he was flirting with my wife, with your wife, right, and she said that that is the receipt like that, I don't need to text her mouth is pause, pause, pause, she is the receipt.
Speaker 6: I can't play with you.
Speaker 5: I'm not playing with you. I'm not playing with you. This is this is this some nineteen eighties industry stuff. Now you're giving up the wife. You don't take this?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: I what?
Speaker 7: I ain't never seen you in fast and furious. I don't even know why you're doing that, don't want to. I don't know what you've done. Why are you even giving up? I'm not playing giving up all this and getting what out.
Speaker 5: Of my wife was the receipt. She hadn't heard the song that you got with the tyree.
Speaker 6: She was she, she is the reason, she is the facts. So eight hundred and five E five five one, what is the best one?
Speaker 5: We ask you?
Speaker 8: Listen, So you're not okay with him calling you a liar, You're gonna clean your name. But what do you stand with him as far as his mental health journey?
Speaker 7: I think you can be Oh, that's your question to answered. If you go, I think you need to ask the mental genius.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you. I think he's full of No, that's what he's full of. And I think he's full of that.
Speaker 7: And I think he uses mental health and that's part of the reason why I feel like people don't necessarily trust people.
Speaker 6: I think he uses mental health to his advantage when.
Speaker 5: He needs to.
Speaker 6: I think when it's a problem, I think he says, oh, it's mental.
Speaker 7: When it's a situation, oh it's mental, instead of being a man that standing on his square and saying I messed up. This was a problem. That's what he does. And he'll get on the line today, he'll cry and say this, that and the other. He does it all the time. We see it every week, and then he does it all the time.
Speaker 4: I think you can deal with mental health issues and both be full of coca. But I think the bigger conversation is we never talk about the people who have to deal with people who have mental health issues. How much are those people supposed to take? How much your family members supposed to take, how much friends? How much your friends supposed to take. You know, at some point you gotta draw lines, you gotta set boundaries, you know, regardless of what a person want to especially if the person does.
Speaker 7: Not want to go get help right right, And that's my boundaries block. You never have to speak to you again because I don't want to get to it. And we know a lot more. What do you mean we know a lot more? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: You gotta refresh my memory. I I'm be honest with you. I don't pret y'all niggas no attention because y'all get on my nerves.
Speaker 6: And I think you were a little jealous because you've seen another brother dog skinning and ball coming into your territory and you get a little.
Speaker 5: Look at you, okay, talking about you.
Speaker 6: Look at you.
Speaker 4: You're admitting this is gay, and we're admitting this now the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Everybody is DJ Envy, Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. I was just minding my business. Now, Charlemagne, where are we going right now?
Speaker 6: Ria, David.
Speaker 4: The reason wehearing Breakfast Club court is because last week, you know, y'all know, we had a great conversation with Tyree.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a great conversation. I thought people learned a lot from it.
Speaker 4: I thought a lot of different great conversations sparked because of it. Conversations about mental health, conversations about holding people accountable, conversations about friends showing up for each other's conversations.
Speaker 5: About you know, just just great conversation. I thought it was a great conversation.
Speaker 4: But the tyree must have went home and read the comments, and you know, he has not stopped coming at envy and yes, hey, yo, they're coming at I could have said right, but you know, yesterday he called you a liar. Correct, and he said that he did not disrespect your wife in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: Correct. This morning your wife said otherwise. Correct. So I want to play you want to play some of it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's play a little bit of what my wife called this morning. Hello, good morning, good morning. Your husband's in the blogs again?
Speaker 24: Am I in the radio?
Speaker 7: Yes you are. You're on the radio, so you're in a room of reception. Tyrese is calling me a liar for people that don't know, but what lines will cross?
Speaker 6: The people will be like, well, what lines did he cross?
Speaker 24: You know, I don't really feel comfortable being specific because at the same time I still do have a respect for him. I know that you still do have a respect for him. I would feel more comfortable just being general and saying that you know, there was flirting and appropriate compliments for a woman who's married.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I guess my thing is, man who do you all think is wrong, and you know, I want to say we're going to leave this alone, but we're not, because Tyree's giving you at least one hundred and twenty minutes on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Live to day. It's okay. At least Lad has.
Speaker 7: Got to talk to Let's go to the phone lines. Sophia, good morning.
Speaker 19: Good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you feeling.
Speaker 16: I'm believe led doing so why are you guys?
Speaker 5: What's your so?
Speaker 26: I just gonna say, as a person who sets those guys, they're definitely abologing in your life. Everything that you did was correct when someone disrespectful spouse or disrespecting your marriage, so you have to stand wrong.
Speaker 15: I say that as a person.
Speaker 26: Who's been married for fifteen years, and.
Speaker 23: I say that manages about you as it was once value before, and so it's very important now to stand the bay with when you're marriage and to.
Speaker 27: Support one another.
Speaker 23: I also will stay there as a person who has suffered in mental English, now that I seek therapy.
Speaker 18: And I'm willing.
Speaker 23: I never really realized so much I heard and damaged when I was going for my pipe. And one thing that my therapist told me is that I cannot expect everyone to deal with my psyche is that they also have boundaries and they walk away or if they leave.
Speaker 26: The relationships, you no longer want to come up to me.
Speaker 23: That I have to understand that because at the end of the day, we all have our boundaries.
Speaker 5: That's right you, And that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 4: And that's why you know, at the Mental Health expot we started that last year in the break room talking to family members and friends who have to deal with people who have mental health issues. You know what I'm saying, because having if you have mental health issues and you know you don't want to go get the help that you deserve, we can't just allow you to just project on everybody, you.
Speaker 7: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, those people have to set boundaries too, because.
Speaker 4: People only have as much they'll only have the capacity to take for so much.
Speaker 6: Absolutely to you, good morning.
Speaker 16: Good morning, Oh my goodness. I one hundred percent agree with that. I literally am going through the same thing with my brother who needs help and my family family expects me to just continue to take his bs and I feel like that's crazy for him to be able to verbally abuse me and everybody till to sweep it under the rug, like, no, go get the help that you need so we can move forward. You cannot keep talking to me crazy and calling me out my name. For one hundred percent agree with people with mental health issues need to go get the help that they need to be in a better pace.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Mama, thank you.
Speaker 6: Hello, who's this this red board?
Speaker 5: Red boy's talk to me?
Speaker 27: A man, I think you guys need to go ahead and squash it, get everything on the table. But I am with through Envy.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 27: You know, when it comes to much disrespect in the spouse, I think it goes to a different level. So once it comes to the disrespect level, crossing that line, you know, it goes to a whole other level.
Speaker 4: And what makes this even worse, man, honestly, is like, you know, when I saw Tyree say some things Saturday, I reached out to Tyres and I told Tyree you needed to knock it off. And the reason you need to knock it off is because you know, the disrespect that you know Envy was talking about.
Speaker 5: Was X Y and Z. It was it was this.
Speaker 4: It was what he feels him and his wife feel like you were inappropriate with it.
Speaker 5: So for the fact, for him to keep pushing.
Speaker 7: The issue with strange, like he should have just reached out to y'all right privately, But when I see him do it publicly, it's just like are we performing here? Are we just trying to keep garnering attention for a single?
Speaker 21: Like?
Speaker 5: What are we doing?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 5: But that's what I thought was strange.
Speaker 7: After I said that on there, I thought Tyree was gonna reach out and be like, hey, what did I say?
Speaker 6: What was what was inappropriate? He never did.
Speaker 7: That's what made me feel like this was all entertainment purposes, Like he's doing this for a clout, he's doing this for.
Speaker 5: That, and I just don't respect it.
Speaker 7: That's why I just left it alone when he went at me for the last five days, or just left it alone, you know. But it gets to a point where you push somebody to the point and be like, you know what, let me just tell people what it is and then I won't address it anymore.
Speaker 6: But eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, Charlamagne has me.
Speaker 7: In Breakfast Club court, you and ty Rees who's wrong? All right, let's discuss this Breakfast Club one. Mourning everybody as DJ Envy Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We have Ria Davis here our guest co host this morning. A lot going on when you got HeLa, it's a lot going on today right now. Charlamagne has me in Breakfast Club court right now. I mean only because it's just strange. Right last week, Tyreese was up here. I thought we had a great hour and a half conversation. I thought we cooled by yad.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought we put everything out, but clearly we didn't. Because you know, some people Tyrese like to react to social media, and you know that whole box your Mouth thing went viral. We don't know if him he was being sexual or threatening, but Tyree didn't like that. So he's been talking about that for the last few days, and yesterday he bought back up the fact that he didn't disrespect your wife.
Speaker 5: He's got receipts.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know what his receipts are, but you know, your wife called this morning, Gia and told us the truth what it was, and she said that she feel like Tyree was flirting with her and being in appropriate.
Speaker 6: Yep, hello, who's this Nicole up?
Speaker 9: Joe?
Speaker 5: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 28: I think that you're right, And honestly, charle Mane is if we'd on.
Speaker 16: From I have to go back.
Speaker 28: When it comes to it, it's weird.
Speaker 5: I don't get it what happens back? How what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 6: I mean, just.
Speaker 28: Notify that, tell man that is right. And Tyree is being a weird though he always doing this crying about everything. You know, he was disrespectful by coming at that man wife, And honestly, all you can do is be like, yeah, you're right, that's weird. It set up being like, oh, y'all both buddy boxed him out, y'all being weird.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, See that's y'all problem. Y'all don't know how to deal with nuance. I think it's all those things. I think Tyree's being weird, but I also think it's an old school industry lover.
Speaker 5: Know he does it?
Speaker 7: Okay, he doesn't. I really do know he doesn't know he does it. Charlomae, Charlamagne text me. He speaks to me on the phone. Charlamagne knows what listen.
Speaker 5: I talked to both of them behind his knees.
Speaker 4: I told Tyree Saturday that I thought this is some another as stuff simply because we just had a conversation for an hour and some change, and Inby never said why he felt like you were being disre respectful.
Speaker 5: But I told Tyreese what it was.
Speaker 7: So for him to continue to push this issue, that's on him now, he got gill spilling the spelling, spilling more beans. And you know what, Dominican family don't like to spill beans like they like to save they bean. We're not Dominican, but hello, yea in Jamaican.
Speaker 5: To spill y'all beans? What's your name?
Speaker 15: Mama, Princess from Alabama?
Speaker 14: How y'all doing?
Speaker 6: Hey, princess from Alabama talks is what's your thoughts?
Speaker 8: Look?
Speaker 28: My thought is I think what y'all are forgetting is ty rees This.
Speaker 15: Is like his new job.
Speaker 18: This is tired hustle.
Speaker 14: He's takes it like a little YouTuber now like a blogger.
Speaker 18: So whatever can you.
Speaker 15: Know, whatever can cause drama, that's that's great for him. So home depot making him mad, He's gonna blow that up if he get some views on that. You making a man, He's gonna blow that up. He just be lying to get used. He's like he's really like one of those YouTubers, they blow everything.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal.
Speaker 15: If you forget a prize at McDonald's.
Speaker 13: That's a video.
Speaker 18: So that's damn it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: Guess what, I don't like to get involved with the YouTubers of the world anywhere.
Speaker 3: Are all going next with it? Do you think y'all need to have a conversation offline?
Speaker 8: Done?
Speaker 7: We had a conversation. It's him saying, we had a conversation and it was done. Now if you want to keep bringing back up, I'm not that person. We had a conversation.
Speaker 5: That's done.
Speaker 6: He could keep talking, keep chatting. And the only reason I do I just don't like to me called a liar.
Speaker 5: This is the truth. This is factual.
Speaker 4: I don't nobody cares about the truth when the liars more antanning and I tell I said that a million times already. When people don't like you, they're gonna ride with anything that's against you. So if Tyresee is going against you, they're gonna ride with Tyresee. But for the folks that don't like Tyrese, they gonna ride with you.
Speaker 7: So all it is is a bunch of he said, she said, you know what bugged me out yesterday, Tyree said he had receivets. He didn't even show nobody nothing, but everybody running with that.
Speaker 5: Tyree said he got received.
Speaker 7: He ain't show y'all nothing like, not a thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: But y'all ran with it. What did that tell you? Envy? Nobody cares about the truth. They just are entertained aimed. That's it. Hell, who's this world is? Bobbie? Hey, Bobby? Good morning? What's your thoughts? Bobby Man?
Speaker 11: To be honest, he's jealous?
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 18: And he's famous?
Speaker 11: He's jealous and he's famous. And to me, I'm thinking you gave him lecture to coming between what you and your wife had like it should have never led to him counseling y'all to him texting your girl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will say this.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not When when it came to my my relationship and my marriage, Tree helped a lot, ty Reese was were able to we were able to have long discussions, became.
Speaker 11: Understanding that at that point, but it never it never should have led something other than that.
Speaker 6: Correct, correct, Correct.
Speaker 18: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 11: I'm not from you because it's like you you're too nice, Bro, you're too nice.
Speaker 18: To to the wrong people. You're right, and they take their they take your candions for a weakness.
Speaker 5: You're right. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 6: Hello, who's this got stupid? How are you to talk to us?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: My god, dj Nby, I hate to tell you, but this is all your fault.
Speaker 5: Why is this my fault? Tt?
Speaker 28: Because had you not taken your wife or granted or have been through going through that miracle issue and she's on your wife, you never would have had.
Speaker 13: To introduce another man into your marriage.
Speaker 5: You right, t You're right, that man did not have the wind.
Speaker 3: Got your counselor?
Speaker 5: Don't you do that? Don't put that.
Speaker 6: Every action is a reaction.
Speaker 7: If I didn't disrespect my wife, we wouldn't have been in this situation to have a man.
Speaker 6: She's see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: You agree with that.
Speaker 7: I think that even after the disrespect, you could have win and got a real marriage counselor you chose to go get uh, mister sweet lady, you chose to go have Jody baby boy video marriage counselor you did that.
Speaker 5: I love this. That was the worst choice.
Speaker 7: Than she That was actually God did that and what and what he was able to do and get us to get to the terms when we were speaking was amazing.
Speaker 6: So I can't I can't knock that. I can't take that from him. What's the all of the story.
Speaker 5: Well, no, it's breakfast Club court. I don't know, man. I think I think both of y'all, but I think both of y'all.
Speaker 7: Wrong and in different ways, because I think I'm gonna tell you why I think you wrong.
Speaker 5: I think that when Tyreez was here and.
Speaker 4: You told him I want to box your mouth, and you know, you told him that you disrespected my wife, you should have put it all out right then and there. You should have let him know right then and there exactly what he did. But then y'all could have had the conversation and we really could have just buttoned everything right then.
Speaker 5: And I'd be true.
Speaker 7: And I didn't say I wanted I said, he said some things that made me want to box his mouth right box your mouth. And the reason I didn't say it right then and there is because you know, when you're in a marriage, before I say what bothered my wife or was disrespectful to my wife?
Speaker 6: To have a conversation with my wife, got it? That's why I never said it what it was, but I told you that.
Speaker 5: After it happened.
Speaker 4: I said, people are gonna have something to say to you because they don't know what the alleged disrespect was, right, you know, So maybe Tyree thought y'all would never put that out there what the alleged disrespect was, because he knows because I told him when he jumped out the window Saturday with all them tears and everything. I said to Tyrese, why are you doing this? We had a great conversation, we cool by yard, we left it.
Speaker 7: Why are you getting back online sterring things up? Especially when you know or maybe you don't, but now you do, because Uncle Shaula just told you the disrespect.
Speaker 5: Is he was inappropriate to his wife, right.
Speaker 7: And the reason I didn't say it this is like I said, I didn't have a conversation with my wife. And I would never want my wife to hear something the first time on the radio without having a conversation where and speaking to her about that.
Speaker 6: That's just just who I am in my marriage.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 4: But I think, you know, I think tyres is very wrong for just not leaving the conversation where for where it was. We had a great conversation. People laughed, they learned a lot. We addressed things like mental health. We talked about holding brothers accountable, brothers, communicating and ironing out issues.
Speaker 5: You know, leave it. But Tyree just is not able to do that. All right, well I'm mentally one. Won't give me a hugged No, I did not want to give you a hug. Okay, all right.
Speaker 7: He's been through it, real real, it's down a little past and it's downloadle behaviors.
Speaker 5: We got him in the.
Speaker 7: City man, all right, Ria, has your room report when we come back to move free.
Speaker 6: It's the breakfast club. I don't know why I work here.
Speaker 5: I want him to be free. It's the breakfast club morning.
Speaker 6: Which David, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not another story now, but I may not know.
Speaker 17: On the breakfast club, it's what you're all been waiting for.
Speaker 6: A Ready, let's go.
Speaker 3: We got cuevo is in the University of Georgia.
Speaker 5: That's pretty dope.
Speaker 9: Is he?
Speaker 6: I guess he going to school. He's going to be what a business major? Or do we know know?
Speaker 3: Is he gonna be business? Is he gonna do music? Or what happened was?
Speaker 8: So it's Cuebo to vibe that he has plans to enroll in the University of Georgia after he partnered with Liz So He's always been a fan of the Atlanta Braves hat so.
Speaker 3: Now he wants to go in school. I think that's dope.
Speaker 8: I think I think it can like lead help lead enrollment and you know, going back to higher education and for the your education is always ope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it don't matter how much you know money you have. At the end of the day, there's always more that you can learn. I'm not mad at it, and I always love and I said this before. I think when you go back to school, it's different because you get to really.
Speaker 7: You know, you can put your curriculum together how you want it, the classes that you want to take, the things that that you like, whether it's account and or finance, or it's business or marketing, and you know, those are the classes that you like. Because I think when you leave high school andgo straate to college, a lot of times you don't know what you want to do.
Speaker 4: It's got to be hard to focus nowadays though, especially with all the you know, discraction number one because of your career in the life he already has then you know, all of the social media and everything else, Like, it's gotta be hard to stay focused.
Speaker 8: I'm sure one mass school is kind of cool too, because you got to see the world first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true, that's true. What else we got?
Speaker 8: We got ice Spice collaborating with Dunkey Donuts, and I think this is fire. So she announced her collaboration with Dunket Donuts, which is they're collaborating on the ice Spice Munch can So I think it goes hand in hand. It's on brand with Munch, it's on brand with her hair color. It's pretty on bread, so it's gonna be for Halloween. Well, it's kind of like fall inspired, so you know pumpkin lattes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, her orange, she got the orange hair.
Speaker 3: I think it's fire and Munch. You know the Munch record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's got to be shaped like something though. It can't just be like a regular munchet. That's seriously, it got to be a hard shaped or ass shaped. You gotta be like a peach something. Yeah, you know, I mean, I gotta be something along those lines. Can't just be a regular monkey.
Speaker 5: You know. Why'd you go with the ass first?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 6: You can win anywhere else but what else you got signature dance?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: Duh.
Speaker 8: Fans have been criticizing Krishan Rock for taking her newborn into the football game, taking her new worn't everywhere. You know, the baby's only about a week old. Blue Faces had a lot to say about it as well.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about her having the baby out a week?
Speaker 6: Well, usually you could take the baby out after the baby gets his or her shots, then they usually say that you can take.
Speaker 7: The baby out. But yeah, once the baby has the shots, I don't remember. I'm far removed from from when the baby gets his first shots. I don't know if it's the first week or whatever it is. But usually after the baby gets his shots, they allow you to take the baby traveling or take you to take the baby outside.
Speaker 5: But it's Christian wants baby. She can do what she want to do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everybody else wants to govern everybody else's parents and so you know, all the social media parents. But people feel like the baby has been on the world tour and the baby is a week old.
Speaker 7: So yeah, and I remember when I had I don't even remember what kid it was one of my children. As soon as the baby got the shots, we went we went out the country like we traveled like we got a passport and we travel with the baby, and baby's fine. As long as the baby gets your shots and careful the baby. I don't see nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: Tryman, your parent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't nobody's mother, though, so you know, I'm going to listen to the wife. And the wife was out with the child and were going somewhere. I'm gonna be there too. I don't you know, I've never even thought about it. I was like, damn, a week after, what was wrong with that's? That's literally the first thing I thought to myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just can't remember when the baby gets his first shots, but after that they usually go wherever you want.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know the shots mattered for them to be out and about it. I never heard them say keep the baby in the house for a certain amount of time after the baby born.
Speaker 7: I've never heard that, and I might be wrong. I might just be saying that on my ass. But because I thought.
Speaker 4: Where you had the baby from, I didn't. I never heard that either, So I'm like, I'm confused. But you know, once again, like you said, real people be loving to mind other folks. Business when they come to stuff like that. You know, if you ain't a mother, shut the hell up and probably aren't doing the.
Speaker 3: Best parents job. It's always crazy to me.
Speaker 8: So Blueface also criticized her for making an Instagram page for the baby.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: Everybody do that?
Speaker 7: They got Instagram pages for they dogs, they catch, you know who born.
Speaker 6: And especially their life is based off of social media and everything that goes on.
Speaker 5: So I don't see a problem.
Speaker 4: Don't start an Instagram account for your child before you start a bank account though, or S and P five hundred or something like that.
Speaker 7: Please, But I will say this, I just feel like in every situation, it should be a conversation between mom and dad, you know, because dad might not want to do it, Mom might want to, and it got to be, you know, they got to meet in the middle somewhere. Maybe create a page to make a private I don't know, but I think they should meet that in the middle of whatever conversation they when they're talking about their child, you know.
Speaker 8: Absolutely all right, Well, Christians, you're about to be lit outside. I feel about her name and the baby after herself, I kind of like it. I'm not gonna hold you. I know, it's kind of like a little taboo uncoop, but I would have a junior uncof, I would have a junior all the time. You're not double standards are nobody ever? Like beast Eye if a man has a junior, but like I would do it. I would have a junior.
Speaker 7: I watched George Foreman. I watched the movie when I was on the plane. George Forman I think had three Georges and then his daughter Georgia. So it is what it is, like you can.
Speaker 6: Name me a child whatever you want. Where you got that on your face?
Speaker 4: Like some people shouldn't do that, said, hold on, let's talk about what some people shouldn't name their children whatever they want, Like okay, because some of y'all be naming y'all kids after pit bulls, all right, Like I have to realize that.
Speaker 5: These are kids who are gonna grow up.
Speaker 7: That name might sound cool now like what all right, but you know in the future, it ain't gonna sound so cool, like what name.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of them.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I can't think right now, but you know the names I'm talking about when you hear it, like gonna name the child Fidle.
Speaker 5: What Fidal. That's a dog's name, right, Fidal? And shut up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: Their kids everything. I don't know, people name their kids everything.
Speaker 6: My dog's name is Chuck Norris, so stupid, but it's a dog.
Speaker 4: That's fine. But this kids out there named Chuck Norris and that's their first name. I'm serious. They will name their kid Chuck Norris. That would be the first name, Chuck Norris. They have it all spelt together, all right.
Speaker 7: Well, that is your rumor report. The People's Choice mixes up. Next, get your request and it's the Breakfast Club. Come morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning. Everybody is DJ env Charlamagne, the Guide. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest, co host Ria Davis. How you feeling real?
Speaker 6: I'm feeling great at a lot of things going on today.
Speaker 3: A lot of things are going on. Always something going on the Records.
Speaker 5: Club, always something.
Speaker 6: You're coming back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Absolutely have me. As long as you have me, I would always come back.
Speaker 5: Give me your info, real Instagrams and all of that.
Speaker 8: It is my name, so as I am R E A D A v I s on all platforms.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, well.
Speaker 7: We appreciate you for joining us, thank you for having me. Thank you so much. All right now when we come back positive note. Yes, indeed, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ.
Speaker 5: Env Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 7: We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. I just want to salute to everybody that that tunes in each.
Speaker 5: And every morning.
Speaker 7: We really appreciate you guys. Have a lot of fun with you. This is this is I tell everybody all the time. This is my therapy. I like coming up here and just and talking to y'all.
Speaker 5: And that's the problem though, But you need to go see a real therapist. Give me a hug. I go see one. I'm not hugging you, bruh.
Speaker 9: Out.
Speaker 7: At the end of the show, I'll give him one of them hugs that Melvin gave Jody and baby Boy sneak up on it from the back looking scouts.
Speaker 5: Definitely is Look at what I want to tell everybody. To make sure you go to the Mental.
Speaker 4: HEALTHEXPO dot com to find more information on my third annual Mental Health expot which is happening October seventh from eleven am to four pm at the Marriott.
Speaker 5: Marquis and Tom Square.
Speaker 4: I bring together some of your favorite psychiatrists and therapists, mental health advocates, mental health experts, and we just have a conversation. It's a day of mental health education and healing. You heard my man Justin Little, who's actually gonna be on the panel this year. He called in earlier and spoke about how when he came a couple of years ago, it got him on his healing journey.
Speaker 7: And literally that's what this event is about. It is an event that gets you started on your healing journey.
Speaker 5: It's a free event.
Speaker 7: All ages are welcome, free, free, free, free, free, eleven am to four pm.
Speaker 4: So we'll see you Saturday, October seventh at the third annual Mental Wealth.
Speaker 8: Flexboy Charlamagne, I love the work that you, people like you and Shanti Dogs have been doing to erase and eradicate the stigma around mental health.
Speaker 3: I think that's so important.
Speaker 4: It's allude to the Homie Shanty and silence to shape now the positive. Notice simply this for the person that needed to see this today. Your heart will heal, your tears will dry, your season will change.
Speaker 5: Rest tonight knowing that the storm will end. Breakfast club bitch, you don't finish for y'all done,