Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is stee J n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guest joining us today. We got we got the CEO of Zeus Network, Lamel Plumb Okay, and a young lady that's been from the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 1: Why did you feel like we canceled your interview?
Speaker 5: Because I was told that we were going to come up here last week when the baddies were here, and then I was like, why are we not invited anymore? I don't know one of them. We have multiple publicists, so they must have lied schedule. But I'm here now, let's let's let's get into I'm still I've been wanting to come up here for years after that interview, years ago. Be it was like three or four, Yes, it was.
Speaker 2: Pull it up.
Speaker 1: It's like three or four years that that was before you.
Speaker 5: How long have you been here? It was not that Natalie Okay, will you still be talking? Hell the ship?
Speaker 6: But I think what happened was somebody took a clip with an old interview and repurposed it because.
Speaker 5: It's been going around again. Yes, and I was annoyed all over.
Speaker 6: You're annoyed all over again. I understand that what were you annoyed about in that conversation.
Speaker 5: Everything because you're because you because you used to just be like I don't know, because I feel like over the years you have gotten a little bit more like you know, with the females and the industry. I think, you know, you just used to be an asshole. And it was just like to the point where like cringe to come up here, you know. I mean, I was always I was like, fuck it, let's go. It gave me Donkey of the Day on a Friday before. Do you remember that you used to go in so And then the video came back up and I was like, oh, yeah, I'm about to go back up to the breakfast club because we got to have a conversation.
Speaker 6: Well, I apologize if anything.
Speaker 1: Did he say.
Speaker 5: He was just like, well it was bad girls club days. And he was like, Oh, you're a big chin loud mouth. You're never gonna be anything.
Speaker 3: That sounds like him, that sounds like him, that that sounds like things.
Speaker 5: It's funny though, that's the thing. And I was just sitting in the chair and I was I was younger, so I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like se no longer bitch as niggles. He still if you want to, you want to.
Speaker 5: Listen, but no, he just you know, he used to be rude. A lot of reality TV stars really always us to feel some type of way coming up here, especially the females.
Speaker 6: Well, I apologize to you if that means anything, thank you, thank you. Yeah. But I'm gonna get on the male ass though, because lamel out here, you know, with this damn juice network, you know, bringing down the black community.
Speaker 1: One show at a time, We're gonna get on the We're gonna get on your ass.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm still a bad girl, so you might want to be careful, my boss.
Speaker 3: Look, a lot of people do feel that they feel like that Zeus is alone when it comes to our people, showing the fighting, showing the things that sometimes make our community look bad. What is your response to that?
Speaker 4: You know, we're telling real, authentic stories. You know, we were giving out, you know, opportunities to all sorts of folks.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't look at it like I'm doing anything different than HBO and Netflix, And that's fiction. Though they have a lot of reality shows, they have a lot of unscripted shows that.
Speaker 6: Nobody on HBO get busted over the head and have a gas so deep that they had to go get stitches.
Speaker 7: They listen, listen.
Speaker 4: HBO has shows like Real Sex. They have shows that you know they end up, you know, showing the real you know, I don't know. I think I think for me because I'm black.
Speaker 2: Owned, you know, we're young, renewed or hot.
Speaker 7: I think you know.
Speaker 4: People are are you know, feeling away and uh, you know.
Speaker 1: I commend you on the infrastructure. I commend you on what you've built.
Speaker 6: It's hard to build any type of subscription based platform to have.
Speaker 1: I think you got like a million subscribers.
Speaker 5: We have.
Speaker 6: Every time, we have a lot of subscriber, got a lot of subscribers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I commend that. But but I don't think like.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think, you know, green Lighting, you know, Krishan and Blue Face show, that wasn't me bringing now in the black community. I mean that's we just you know, we allowed them to tell their story and their way.
Speaker 7: We made sure it was raw, it.
Speaker 2: Was real, uncensored, unfiltered.
Speaker 3: A lot of people didn't like that because they were fighting each other during it, and it was showed and I guess the question is I guess people want to know is their balance on your network and not just continuously problem fighting. You know, I don't think it's a positive show, is there or this? Because I mean, well.
Speaker 4: We have we have tons of shows on the platform. I think folks highlight some of our you know, our hit shows, and that's the ones that they focus on.
Speaker 7: But I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think we have we have fitness shows, we have short form content, we have some scripted we have uh, you.
Speaker 7: Know, all sorts of shows.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 7: Has a show on the network. I think we have dating shows, you know, one more chance.
Speaker 4: We had Tokyo Tony's dating show, beat Simone Quay, Bobby Bobby Lights early days when we when we first around the time we first long have you had the Real Black China that I mean that was a real show, had a lot of heart, some levity in it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I mean our shows have you know, uh so many different components to it. I think that the Battie Show, Baddie's is one of our hit shows. I think Jocelyn's Cabaret is is a hit show, and I think people focus on that.
Speaker 7: Kashan and Bluefish shows, hit shows.
Speaker 6: I watched the Hour. I watched Joscelyn's Cabaret for the first time. Last week, Just Hilarious had me watch an episode. I saw three fights in one episode. Jesus, the girl got hit so bad. She had a gas so deep in her head that she had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: See, I don't y'all don't play like the other networks, like I know, VH one and MTV. Sometimes if there is a fight, the person is suspended. That y'all just it's Reality's reality.
Speaker 4: I mean, there are there are consequences for things that happen, you know, on set when people do things. I mean, I look, I'm I'm I'm a little different than most CEOs when it comes to, you know, uh, working with certain folks when things happened.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: I think we have a great relationship with a lot of our content partners. You know, I'm a little bit more lenient when it comes to certain things, I understand. I mean, we have real conversations about things that happen, whether it's Natalie or Jocelyn or China.
Speaker 2: Or lou Face Kashan. I mean, we have real conversations.
Speaker 4: So you know, I understand I'm just a little bit more you know, flexible.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 4: We're not a traditional network. You know, we're non traditional. We're independent. You know, we are black owned, and so you know, we we understand the folks that we're working with as well. You know, some of them, you know, may not pass the Psyche Valves evaluation. We if we need to do something, we'll do something. We do, background checks, we do, we do, we do our due diligence when it comes to folks that we work with. But it's you know again, for me, it's just about giving people an opportunity to tell their story.
Speaker 2: And you know, when you know, when some networks aren't looking to work.
Speaker 7: With people, I see value.
Speaker 4: I see value in all of our cast members, all of our talent, all of our content partners. And so I think everybody's different, everybody has a different story to tell, and we just provide those opportunities.
Speaker 7: To have to have hundreds of people.
Speaker 2: Working for your network given jobs.
Speaker 4: I mean that's on end, in front of the screen and behind the scenes, is a big deal for me.
Speaker 6: It's intriguing to me because it feels like you have a level of white leniency. And what I mean by that is I've seen like we used to give Mona Scott young hell. I used to call Mona Scott young, Satan Scott young, right, like seriously, like we used to give her hell. But for whatever reason, you are exempt from that type of criticism, Like nobody ever comes at you directly for the programming.
Speaker 1: That's all Zeus.
Speaker 5: Because they love it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how is your experience?
Speaker 5: People love it? People love it. I mean because I've obviously come from the traditional television Oxygen we TV, I've worked with everyone, so going to Zeus now being there now basically my new home for almost three years, people just love the energy. Like when we're outside, they love let me, people love let me. I love let me. The cast everybody like it's fun. It's like it's like the new wave. I feel like when we used to do events with Oxygen back in the day. We used to come to New York and the Bad Girls would have events. They were just so like up to height and traditional and you know, the girls have to stand here and it was just like very I don't even know like how to really put it, but not knocking where I started just saying where we are now with the streaming platform and Zeus and how our boss is like we literally could call him on the phone and any of the cast members, all of the you know, the Bobby Lights Show, the Baddies, the Bad Boys, like we have a direct contact to the boss, like that was never a thing before with the you know, the old networks.
Speaker 1: Any boss y'all up?
Speaker 5: Boss is all up?
Speaker 1: Because you an executive producer on.
Speaker 5: Shows on Baddies, Bad Boys and Kashan and Blueface's Show. And I do I do feel like Lemmy gives that opportunity to everyone to come in. I know for a fact, people are making more money at Zeus Network. And I'm not just saying me or or the other executives. I'm talking about all the talent than anywhere else. So he's not only like putting everyone in a better position in life for themselves and their families and their kids and whatnot, but he's literally working with people that, like he said, like you know, maybe the old networks old there are old the shows don't want to work with them anymore. Like not to bring up Eric Commanta or anythingause I know that's a big topic. I'm only saying this because when she got fired the other day, it literally went viral to put her on batties, like we got thousands and thousands and thousands of tags because I did just hear that on the radio coming over here. But I do just think, like, you know, we got to command let me and zeus network because at times like when people don't see an opportunity or don't see value in talent anymore, and we're trying to figure out where we're gonna go next, or what show we're going to be on, or oh am I gonna do a podcast? Or am I gonna do this? Like he opens up the doors, and it's like it's insane.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, how did for people that don't know, you know, what was the idea of this network? How'd you get this network started? And how did you get it off the ground.
Speaker 6: He was in a club so once of girls. I mean, that's exactly what's on Saved Room. You can record it.
Speaker 4: Team not at all, No, I think for me, originally I wanted to I want to say, around two thousand, you know, fifteen or so. I just I wanted to launch a television network. I come from, you know, working with parents who owned networks. So I just I just thought it was you come from parents that owns television networks, So I just wanted to launch a subscription video on demand from Michigan, Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 6: Your parents owned like local cable, Yeah, a bunch of that before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And so for me it was just important to launch my own network.
Speaker 7: But I felt like the Netflix model was the new wave.
Speaker 4: You know, all about comedience choice and control, you know, uh, subscription model, you know, vod all that stuff was just like the new wave, and so for me, I just wanted to get ahead of it. And you know, I aggregated a lot of content partners. In kind of my model or philosophy in the beginning was you know, we're putting the hands back into the power that the content creators, and you know, we want to empower them. We wanted to let them tell their stories, and so we I guess I aggregated a lot of folks to come be a part of the network.
Speaker 2: And originally it was like some social media folks, and.
Speaker 4: Then you know, we just started to kind of migrate over to working with more traditional you know, talent, and so it was.
Speaker 2: Just I just felt like, yeah, I come from traditional.
Speaker 4: I sold a lot of shows to various networks, Viacom networks, some of the NBCU networks, and I just didn't you know that I was a full service production company, a CEO for a full service production company, and so for me, it was just it just I didn't like the deal structures. You know, it took a long time to get a show off the ground and the process was really brutal, and so I was just like, look, we got to get these shows out quicker. You know, I want to I want to be able to tell our stories. Most of these networks and production companies are white owned, and so for me, it just it didn't really make a lot of sense, like.
Speaker 7: To allow those people to tell our stories.
Speaker 4: And to determine what we should get paid and how for us, Like you know, I remember you guys interviewed you know, Ray J and bow Wow, and he was telling you guys like he appreciated the experience with zeus and you know, he has equity in his shows and you know they're getting paid a lot of money. So I think for me, it was just it was just really about empowering the content, you know, creators and the talent and giving them different types of deals and allowing them to tell their stories.
Speaker 7: And so for me, I launched a network in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: We've been up and running for over five years, and you know it's been growing and scaling ever since.
Speaker 3: And so when did you start making money? When did you stop making money? How long?
Speaker 2: Let me wait, it took it took a minute to make some money.
Speaker 4: There was a little bit of trial and error, and you know, we a little bit of experimentation when it comes to certain projects.
Speaker 1: But how much is a subscription?
Speaker 2: Six six dollars nine five ninety nine?
Speaker 3: And what was what was the first show about? What was your first show to take off that was like this is it?
Speaker 7: We had a couple of shows we had, you know, blame it on.
Speaker 4: Quashow actually did fairly well for us when we first like started moving and getting things going, and someone show did really well.
Speaker 7: Then you know, One.
Speaker 4: More Chance, Uh, one More Chance did really well, and and then Black China just kind of really took us over the top.
Speaker 1: And you're making almost eight million dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I appreciate it. You know we're doing we're doing really subscribers.
Speaker 1: Huh, three million subscribers.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of We have a lot of subscribers.
Speaker 4: I don't really disclose that information, but we have we do have a lot of subscribers.
Speaker 3: Purposes, various security.
Speaker 4: Reasons for uh, you know, just all sorts of reasons. You know, we're just not ready to you know, publish our numbers hip. But I will say this, I mean, look, we've been charting every week. We trend every week on Twitter. You know, we're charting in all the app stores.
Speaker 5: We're literally competing hundred million.
Speaker 2: That is it, close to one hundred million views.
Speaker 7: I did about ninety ninety one, ninety two million views last season.
Speaker 4: We were competing with like, you know, play the NBA playoffs, NFL playoff numbers. When it comes to ratings, you know, a lot of networks are getting you know, half a million views or a point two point three. We're getting millions of views every time. You know, we you know, on our subscription video and demand platform.
Speaker 1: How do you eat off that? Natalie?
Speaker 5: So I'm like creator, he trying to get He's trying to say, well, so you know I have equity in my shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Natalie has all all of our content partners.
Speaker 2: So if you pitch your show to zeus. You know, part of our secret sauce.
Speaker 4: And our incentive with the talent is that and uh, you know obviously their executive producers, so we don't just look at them as you know, just talent.
Speaker 7: You know, we want them to get that real experience.
Speaker 4: We do all our productions in house, so there's no third party production companies producing our.
Speaker 5: Way I've learned so much.
Speaker 4: There's an education process. There's an educational process that we provide. You know, we do incentivize them to promote their shows. We allow them to share in the revenue that comes in in different ways, not just a talent fee, an episodic fore you know, there's like real money like She's i mean Night and Day from traditional television, and that was part of it.
Speaker 7: We were like they with their.
Speaker 4: Paying folks on loving Hi about even if you give somebody, you know, ten twenty thousand, I mean it's just not to me.
Speaker 7: I think that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, our talent, our content partners are worth more than that.
Speaker 3: And now what about the partnership with Floyd Maywell?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? That was great?
Speaker 4: We we you know, we partner with Floyd and the Money team and shout out to you know, Daryl Farmer and Walt and you know, really profitable Yeah, Rella and Jonah, Yeah, they all did a great job making it happen.
Speaker 2: But it did really well.
Speaker 4: We you know, we we that was our first time green lighting any type of pay per view, so you know, it's that's different technology and it's a different type of situation when you're you know, when it's more of.
Speaker 2: A transactional video on demand type of situation.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Love working with Floyd.
Speaker 5: If we didn't make we didn't.
Speaker 2: We had nothing to do with that that.
Speaker 6: I don't want nothing to do with that makes it that makes that makes his brand look bad.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't.
Speaker 7: That wasn't.
Speaker 2: We were the distributor. That's like sayings.
Speaker 4: And so those two things going on.
Speaker 2: It was it was the Floyd fight was happening live.
Speaker 4: All of that was live, and while that was happening, it was just chaos, right, and so once the chaos broke out, then you know, uh, Joscelyn and other folks were fighting backstage and we weren't even really you know, do.
Speaker 3: Y'all get you in trouble that because that was y'all security though, No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: We weren't. We weren't actually, like, I don't, I wasn't there, so I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I mean I watched the footage just like, but we know we weren't.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the fight.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't behind the scenes. I wasn't behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Which you know, we had two productions going on. We actually had three productions we had. We had we were shooting Blue Face and Krashan live. They had performances and we were shooting their theories.
Speaker 7: Then we were shooting the.
Speaker 2: Exhibition, and then we were distributing and filming you know.
Speaker 4: The fight, the Floyd fight. So, I mean, Floyd loves working with us. We love working with Floyd. We we do good business together.
Speaker 2: You know, he's a great partner. And uh, the fights are fun.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 5: I was on the undercon Tommy fought.
Speaker 7: Floyd.
Speaker 2: You know, we are talking about some some other fights.
Speaker 3: But that fight looked so pitiful. It looked like y'all were so damned tight.
Speaker 5: I was. I wanted to keep going. It was her who just fell to the ground. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: She was tired?
Speaker 1: Did you have a chain guard?
Speaker 3: Not today.
Speaker 2: Listen, He's.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna slide to listen.
Speaker 6: Another question, are you afraid that you are going to get held liable for stuff like that though, because somebody could somebody that got assaulted could easily name zeus in a lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We we protect ourselves as much as we can, you know, insurance, you know our deals. You know, we implement a lot of things in our in our in our deals.
Speaker 2: I mean, am I nervous? I mean we know what we signed.
Speaker 4: Up where, we know what we're working with, and you know, for us, I'm not really worried about it. Uh, it's more so you know, Uh, we just have to implement, you know, a certain protocol and procedure that protects everybody our cast, our crew and and all the folks involved. And we do that and we have a great security team. We've beefed up our security. We've we have great producers.
Speaker 7: That do a fantastic job.
Speaker 4: You know, we protect not only just the talent, we protect the production. You know, so we have security watching over our production.
Speaker 7: You know I was going on.
Speaker 4: So we just you know, we we try to, you know, do as much as we can to make sure it's a safe environment, and uh and that you know, even though there's things that happened, conflicts, you know, you know it is altercations. We just we we try to do our best to mitigate the situation as much as possible. But you know, working with the batties, baddies, working with bad boys, working with blue faces, and we're working with everybody.
Speaker 3: Now, you posted a picture. Everybody thought you had surgery. They thought you show in your chin. I didn't even know that that's possible.
Speaker 6: You call him a bitch, ass nigga, call him a bit I didn't do it the way you did.
Speaker 1: Nobody room. I ain't never seen that it was.
Speaker 5: And it's a rumor, but I feel like what happened was when I first got in in Hollywood, I was like probably one hundred and twenty five pounds. I was like twenty four years old. So you know, fast forward thirteen years. You know, my body's changed, like when people grow into there whatever. So I'm like, I grew into my chin now exactly, nothing else to talk about.
Speaker 6: I mentioned you too, so hold on, so you didn't get there was no I didn't get no.
Speaker 5: I just got I gained more weight, like well, not one hundred and twenty five pounds anymore. So yeah, I put it on in my face. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: You look great. There's nothing wrong with you, know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Nikki said something about it when she said something about my chin in her new song. There was a whole viral moment that I had my chin. She's not a bit a nigga, because that's that's big.
Speaker 3: Cis any check something like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said, yeah, even if you guys are annoying because everybody does this everywhere we go. She just said, even if my name was Natalie Nunn, you but just still couldn't chin check me.
Speaker 1: That's a good double time you checking people?
Speaker 5: Know one?
Speaker 1: What about an winner? When you wear a chin? Chill?
Speaker 2: You know? Se?
Speaker 5: And then when I get on his ass then he's mad that when I just randomly in my bars in New York.
Speaker 6: Shot was the only thing I saw about that video was I was like, which one of y'all canceled Natalie not of interview because I didn't know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: We know nothing about it.
Speaker 5: I guess it was. I don't know. It was like three different publicists that work obviously at Zeus and then my puer.
Speaker 3: Y'all were up here after the old one. That's what I'm like, Yeah, there was never a problem.
Speaker 1: A few times like.
Speaker 3: Three would we ban you? He am.
Speaker 5: Banned my chin, he didn't ban me.
Speaker 6: So that's what I'm here, actually, bitch ass nigga acronymic band.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question, what do you think contributes to the successess? Because people going people say the ratchetess, they say to the degradation of women, right, So what would you say contribute to the successes?
Speaker 2: I think that Uh first, wait.
Speaker 5: Let me answer that. I think no for real, besides the fact that we have a lot of amazing and great talent that whether or not they're loud and they're obnoxious or they're this, that and the other, they have a fan base that follows them. But let me's like ten toes down in the paint, like he's there. He's not the CEO that sits behind the desk. So I tell him this all the time, like We'll be out at dinner somewhere and I'm like, you know, I just got to let you know, like you are like like the best CEO. You're you are right there, Like he didn't have to be here this morning. Let me let me make so much money. He really doesn't have to do it, but he's always involved or he's always right there. Even on the shows. He's not at every single scene, but he's somewhere right there. He's making sure things are going right. He's making sure like he's there ten toes down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes a big difference.
Speaker 4: I've decided to kind of be more of a boots on the ground CEO. You know, we're only five years old. I think that I'm not going to take all the credit, but thank you. I think we have a phenomenal team of executives. Uh you know, we have a great group of executive producers. Shout out to my you know my team and uh you know the president of Zeus Chasing Tobert and you know, uh l J. My brother who's you know, our executive producer on all of our shows. Even Mark Scheibel, who's one of our EPs. We have a great team, you know, Darryl Farmer who's the advisor and consultant Zeus, and Genisha and you know my girl, and we have we just have a lot of folks that just do an amazing job. And I think that we have a great group of you know, stars that work with the network.
Speaker 2: I mean, so I think that that in.
Speaker 4: Addition to you know, uh uh, you know, the show is being loud and provocative.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I think that we try to push the envelope a lot more. Our content is uncensored. We don't censor our content.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So it would there be a reason to kick somebody off? Can somebody do something? Somebody, somebody, somebody go too far with you?
Speaker 6: Be like if they if.
Speaker 2: They disrespect me? No, No, honestly they disrespect you, but they make each other, you know. No, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: No, I don't, I don't know, No, I honestly, we've never had to kick anybody off.
Speaker 7: I don't. I don't recall ever us.
Speaker 5: We don't work with anymore.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean I think I think they do something wrong. You just don't like them, like you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Doing crazy ship?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: I think I think I need to know what you'all call crazy because we see all these clips from what do y'all?
Speaker 2: What do y'all?
Speaker 4: I think I think that we we I think our audience resonates with our content because it's it's real.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: A lot of networks water down their content, they have to censor it, you know, the talent doesn't come off usually authentic and real. And I think that makes a difference. I think that makes a difference. We put our our content a lot faster.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We we just shot a whole series of Baddies East were like, literally we just wrapped a few days ago. I don't know, Well, I'll let her answer out, you know. But the thing is, we're putting out our content that we're premiering it.
Speaker 2: This Sunday, This Sunday we just shot at thirty days. We're premiering the first ever.
Speaker 4: So I think the timeline of when we release our content is a big deal. We have a great marketing campaign. We work with a lot of great folks. Shout out to all the blogs that you know that have picked up our content, that you know work with us as well.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's great the Hollywood on Locks with Jason.
Speaker 2: Lee, Kyle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to Jason Lee. Shout out to Kyle at Neighborhood Talk and Lee and on Site. All these guys are awesome. We have our own blogs. You know, there's a lot of folks that you know, contribute to the success of zeus, you know, not just not just myself and you know, our immediate team, but just other folks that just believe in the vision. Some weeks, the people, it's the people's everybody involved, you know, everybody involved. And I think we just were growing larger.
Speaker 7: I mean it's getting crazy, you know.
Speaker 4: We I mean, we're sponsoring a lot of folks. Were like, we've sponsored several Diddy events. We're sponsoring his album release party tonight. You know, We've sponsored videos with French Montana, We've We've done all sorts of things. I mean, we work with a lot of traditional folks.
Speaker 7: We put on a lot of events.
Speaker 4: You know, we're we're just doing everything we can to make our mark and and I think I think it's working, and I think it's I think it's doing really really well.
Speaker 1: But Natalie, why do people think you're scared of Joscely?
Speaker 5: I know just just has favorites and that's okay, my favorite.
Speaker 4: Just got y'all got a little thing we need to get.
Speaker 5: She don't want to do that?
Speaker 6: I think she would be great on that?
Speaker 2: Why is that? Why Why would she be on bad?
Speaker 6: Don't want her to be.
Speaker 4: He would be the star, he'd be the star bad boy.
Speaker 1: I'm too zesty for.
Speaker 3: So what's the problem with and what's the prob with Joe?
Speaker 5: I don't have a problem with Okay, So look, let's let's be very clear. I think with Jocelyn and I, you know, we both I feel like we both came into the industry around the same time. We could say in the reality TV world that lane. You know, she owned her lane at the time for Love and Hip Hop, and I definitely owned the Bad Girls Club. We all can just say that about the two of us. So, you know, when it came down to me coming to zeus, I think she was already like three seasons in on Johnson's Cabaret, and I've always supported her show, like I've always reposted, posted it up. I mean, can you agree to that? Let me I've always I don't. It was never like a you know, but I think, you know, when once Patty's came and kind of did, our thing started taking off a little more, and now obviously it's the season four, I think it started becoming more of just like a competition in the sense of like who's the queen of Zeus or whose show is running Zeus you.
Speaker 4: Know, listen, I'll say they both they both do an amazing job. I love Jocelyn, I love Natalie, I love all of our content partners. I think that, you know, it's just a little healthy competitions. Jocelyn show does incredibly well and shout out to Johnson Ballistic the success of Johnson's Cabaret. We just you know, Jocelyn's Jocelyn's Cabaret New York is airingan is doing incredibly well. Uh you know, so, I think I think they look I have a great relationship with both of them. They do interact sometimes, and you know, it's been a little up and down from time to time.
Speaker 2: But I think for the most part, I think.
Speaker 6: They do sometimes.
Speaker 5: I mean I would, but I don't know if she would.
Speaker 1: But why I only record that.
Speaker 5: I mean I would.
Speaker 4: Jocelyn's focus is our music in her show. I don't think she wants to do that.
Speaker 6: I think she can ring with you for the right now, I'll make a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm down. No, it's not it's it's it's not like a I also think people stir it up. I think people like jazz or people like she well she said, you know, she'll say things.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you know a comedian.
Speaker 5: Also, I know, listen, I let everybody live. Okay. Well, originally just just started off by saying that Tanisha was her favorite from Bag Girls Club and that I shouldn't be running Bad Girls Club over at Zeus. That's how it started. And I was like, what is she talking about? Like, you know, so she started with that. Then the second thing was when Kashan and Blueface's show came, and you know, my name's in the credits as an executive producer. She went on to say, Natalie is exploiting Kashan and making all this money off of her. And there's a whole thing on YouTube if you google it. Like she just went on a rant, and so I just be like, how is another female? Are you going to be mad at me for just working? I'm just doing my job. Like let me said, you know, we're just following people's stories. I'm not telling Krashan to do this. I'm not telling Kshan to you know, We're just following them. It's just raw, uncensored you know, whatever they're doing. So I'm like, how am I exploiting her? Like what like, you know, I get the.
Speaker 6: Only thing I would correct just on is not just you exploiting her is let me too.
Speaker 1: But we're not.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 7: First of all, I love's great.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I mean.
Speaker 2: You guys were getting into it. I was trying to calm her down and I was like, hey, well you know she.
Speaker 5: Got into Yeah, we were when let me sponsor that Tycoon weekend, one of the sponsors with fifty.
Speaker 2: And they were kind of have a little thing.
Speaker 6: But I.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were going up bottom drink like, but you were just talking.
Speaker 2: Listen Jess, just Jess, Jess and that they both listened to me in that moment.
Speaker 7: It was it was we diffuse it.
Speaker 4: And you know, I don't think they've talked ever since, but I think you guys should.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 7: Tell me, what did you ask me about Rashan?
Speaker 5: We're exploiting that.
Speaker 7: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: You can see what I think that they don't know.
Speaker 5: We're telling grown people we cannot tell.
Speaker 4: First of all, I don't I don't exploit Blue Face and Krashan. They're very their executive producers, they're very aware of what we're filming. They are very hands on with the post production aspect. They watched the cuts before they are released. They give notes, They are very hands on. We don't even I mean, if you watch the show, there's like no real story producers like producing. It's literally just the cameras following them.
Speaker 3: But you never jumped there between you like it's like you jumped in between none and yes. Right, you never jump in between of course pants to fighting blue And this one is drinking pregnant documented But if you drinking, she was drinking pregnant, right, that's that was the story smoking smoking Maybe nobody stopping.
Speaker 2: Let me let me let me say this.
Speaker 5: First of all, I'm not drinking.
Speaker 2: I never. I'm not on every set on you know, every day. That's number one. I try to be where I.
Speaker 7: Can be as much as possible.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we have multiple shows going at the same time, and I wasn't really on their their production as much. But when when we did have some really big moments, I was there. I actually did help, you know, diffuse the situation between Forshawn's family and Blue Face. I don't know if you guys saw the first season and it was like a ton of stuff that happened, you know, I am I try to do what I can.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I can't control everything.
Speaker 4: You know, our cameras capture everything, and that's part of the brand, you know.
Speaker 2: We we we we we we capture.
Speaker 4: You know, all of this content in in uh, in real time and uh and so just.
Speaker 2: But I don't explo don't we don't exploit. We don't exploit.
Speaker 4: We don't exploit our talent, we don't exploit, and that and that, that narrative needs to stop.
Speaker 2: I mean every yeah, everybody is pretty hands on and aware.
Speaker 7: We don't control what people do.
Speaker 4: I can't control, Like, there's no universe where I can control Tommy and how she comes off on camera.
Speaker 2: She did, She did a great job. She was a producer, she was hands on with Batti's West and I love Tommy.
Speaker 7: She's great.
Speaker 4: But she's gonna be Tommy, just like I have no control over Natalie. She's gonna do Natalie.
Speaker 2: I have no control over Blue Face, Kashan, you know, Jocelyn.
Speaker 4: I love all of them, and you know, I appreciate that they love the relationship with me and Zeus and they do their thing, and I think that people appreciate, which is part of the success of Zeus at this current time, you know, the real realness and the rawness of of in the authenticity piece of it all.
Speaker 6: Answer this question and tell me if you think it's fair. This is a question from Forbes. Forbes wrote an article a woman named Maya Hoskin. The headline is and it's a question, does Lamiel Lemiel.
Speaker 2: You just said, let me Lemuel plumber, lemmeel.
Speaker 6: Plumbers ZEUS Network represent everything that is wrong with how black people are portrayed on TV. Answer that question.
Speaker 7: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not the originator of you know, black women.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, every industry, every like you got, people could call your show salacious or you know, conflict driven. You guys exploit black people. I mean I'm not. I think you guys do a great job. I think you guys do a great job asking the real question being your authentic selves. I would I would love if somebody is pick up the club. I picked up the breakfast club in a heartbeat, if we had the opportuin But you know, I would, But I think that No. I mean, I look, shows have been going on, These types of shows have been going on for decades.
Speaker 7: I'm not the originator of of you know.
Speaker 4: Black content and and and you know, certain types of formats and shows. You know, I think that we've we've you know, been able to capture it in its raw form and be able to put it out and distribute it in a unique way where it is, uh, it's it's entertaining, and you know, uh, some of it has shock value, some of it has drama, some of it has some levity and comedy, some of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's so many different components.
Speaker 7: So yes, I don't know if you really watched all the episodes.
Speaker 3: Every episode.
Speaker 2: So people people watch clips, people watch trailers, and they make judgments.
Speaker 4: I guarantee that writer, if you had to ask this writer, do you physically watch every episod.
Speaker 2: Sort of every series she has?
Speaker 7: She doesn't. I'm assuming that's my assumption.
Speaker 6: But I watched one episode. I saw three fights. I saw a woman swing on a pole and kick another woman in the stomach.
Speaker 1: Entertain But I was like Jesus.
Speaker 3: But with no structure, right, no structure, no rules, Right, do you ever get to a point where it's like, if something goes bad with somebody that you're working with, that they turn that on you because there is no structural rules, and people know that they could hit, they can punch, they could fight, and there is they're not gonna get fired. So if you have to do something that pisses somebody off, who's to say, Natalie, None won't turn around and smack their shadow. You will punch you.
Speaker 2: Listen. Well, first of all, I've experienced I've experienced a lot of things, you know, not me. I'm not going to say someoney really.
Speaker 6: Put hands on you.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna know, but somebody really put hands on you.
Speaker 3: Ain't person.
Speaker 2: It wasn't It wasn't like that. I think it was just the heat of the moment.
Speaker 4: I'm very forgiving and patient when it comes to certain things.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know again, I'm very aware.
Speaker 7: Of who I work with.
Speaker 2: Uh but yeah, no I am. I mean, some people will call us the second Chance Network.
Speaker 4: We give a lot of people, you know, the opportunity to come back and return to TV and be themselves. I think that, you know again, we're a subscription video on demand platform, so I think our content just is a little louder because we're not We're not, you know, generating revenue off of advertising, so we don't censor our content, so we allow things to play out, and I think people appreciate that when you have to water things.
Speaker 2: Down, when you have to edit it in a way, when you.
Speaker 4: Have to censor it, I think that, you know, I think that that's kind of old school. I think that's old school. I think we live in a day and age where a lot of folks are desensitized with a lot of.
Speaker 3: Put hands on you. It still works for the network, And you ain't got to say the person name. Reason I say it because at the end of the day, I get it.
Speaker 2: Has anybody hands on you here?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Has any ever put hands on you couple times?
Speaker 2: Really like smacked your Yeah, well you talk.
Speaker 1: People that work here? Oh no, no, No, nobody or any of your now out in the street. Oh yeah, you know. I don't.
Speaker 7: I've never experienced that.
Speaker 2: But you know, look, I work with a lot of females.
Speaker 4: If a female, I'm not gonna react like so yes, to answer your question, do they still work. We've talked about it.
Speaker 3: We've decided to get an older cousin.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta be let me move. Like the President, I've heard I've seen him.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 6: You don't know I saw you, but I've seen you out in about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they they don't.
Speaker 4: I have a great security team, shout out to after we just you know, look.
Speaker 2: Being boots on the ground, I got it.
Speaker 4: I got to make sure we're I'm protected and the folks that I move around with.
Speaker 3: I've seen with Mayo though, right, I know you Squatchedhi from the how they may don't get that close.
Speaker 1: Eatn as well. He didn't get well.
Speaker 2: We were at a club.
Speaker 1: I don't know who he was.
Speaker 3: They bumped into each other. Mano just thought he was a guy trying to grab the mic and talk and Mayo was main No.
Speaker 1: Man was choking that dude.
Speaker 7: No, he didn't know.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 7: He just gave me a little shove.
Speaker 2: And you know, now we got in there security.
Speaker 4: My security understands how to They're not going to just immediately react and go up because that could be dangerous. And you know, so I just you know, signaled like let's keep it cool, like it's okay, Like I'm all right, you know.
Speaker 1: But you'll ain't want them problems with me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah you will.
Speaker 6: First party though, it was they was like I don't care who.
Speaker 1: Party I have.
Speaker 4: I have nothing but respect and love for me. Know, we talked about it the next day on live. It went viral and he, you know, in his own unique way acknowledge.
Speaker 3: His way apologize.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 4: He didn't say, hey man, sorry, He's like, my bad. You know, I didn't know that was you. And you know we squashed and it was cool. We actually had a phone call face and that, you know, it was crazy, So you know it's okay. Look, everybody doesn't know who I am. They don't, and that's fine. I mean, and now I think you know people, you.
Speaker 2: Do a lot of face, a lot of face. Here we go.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't even be a joke.
Speaker 5: We are gonna have beef forever you're not.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: So crazy.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question, how do you go from that to serious? That's my biggest issue with Lemon. Let me say something that makes a lot of sense. You talk about breakfast club. Breakfast Club gets all the smoke, We get all the accountability. People will always hold us accountable. I don't feel like you're smoke, and I feel like you're hiding behind the Natalies and the jack and you let.
Speaker 1: Them take the smoke. But you don't get it because.
Speaker 6: Mona got smoked. Shaney O'Neil got smoked. But you will never see people like Andy Coo when really get too much smoke.
Speaker 4: You're talking about executive producers. I'm the CEO of the network. I mean it's different. I respect all of them. They're all great, So I mean I'm the CEO of the network.
Speaker 2: So it's just it's not you know.
Speaker 3: So you should get the most smoking.
Speaker 4: Really, listen, you said, hold on, you're mad at me because you don't get no smoke.
Speaker 1: I get nobody said no. Just the article, just the one article.
Speaker 6: I saw asking this question about Listen, like they've said that we are the worst humans ever were setting the Black Race back. We all time, we get the worst stuff about it.
Speaker 2: We get that too.
Speaker 1: We get that. I get that enough. Everybody listening to get canceled to need to get more smokes.
Speaker 2: The ceo.
Speaker 1: Winning What Costs shows that Winning.
Speaker 3: People Networks started a network, figured it out. His business structure is great.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: A lot of checks.
Speaker 2: And I think that's I think that. Look, look we we we balance it out in different ways.
Speaker 4: Uh you know, like like I said, we we we have.
Speaker 2: A great relationship.
Speaker 4: I have a great relationship with Like you said, the Floyds, the diddies.
Speaker 2: You know, we have we do. There's a fling, tropic.
Speaker 4: Feeling, tropic philanthropic side uh of zeus that we we give back.
Speaker 7: We employ a lot of folks.
Speaker 1: To show more that I really don't agree with that, a lot more of that.
Speaker 2: But I do get I do. I do feel it. I do feel it. I do feel it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not on the front lines probably like you guys, like you guys have a talk show, you you have multiple things that you're on screen every day, so yeah, you'll probably feel it a little bit more. I think the EPs, you know, are different than a CEO. So it's it's it's it's different. So I just I feel like, you know, I feel it. I do get people talking and saying things all the time. You know, I'm not going to respond to everything, you know, That's the thing.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't need to respond to every and get in the MILUTIONI nuances of everything that somebody says or claims or you know what.
Speaker 2: They may say negative about me.
Speaker 1: I bless you.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not going to do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But it's it's I also feel like I have a great relationship with folks too. So it's I think people see my heart and the spirit. You know of what I mean, when when we when when things happen, I think I don't know. I I just look, man, I want to do right by people. I think I feel like a pirate.
Speaker 6: I think it's what's the word pyriate victory a victory that even though you win, so much is lost.
Speaker 1: Achieving that win.
Speaker 6: I say that one more time, pyrick victory is a victory that's not worth winning because so much.
Speaker 2: Is Lost's cheap, but what's lost?
Speaker 6: Or people would say, like you know, when we say the degradation of women, are watching women fight each other all the time.
Speaker 2: But here's here's here's my thing.
Speaker 7: We're five years old.
Speaker 2: We have all sorts of plans grow we have. We have all sorts of.
Speaker 4: Plans to diversify our content. I don't have unlimited budgets. This is this is self financed, right, I self financed us. All the money that we make we put right back into the network. We pay our content partners great. We do fair deals. We're not you know, some cheap network. You know, at the end of the day, we do everything we can to bring value to folks. So for me, we're diversifying our content.
Speaker 2: We will we are tapping in the scripted looking for those right.
Speaker 7: Right projects to green light.
Speaker 4: You know, we are getting into sports, you know, we we're getting into music.
Speaker 2: And so there's just a lot of things that's happening with ZEUS.
Speaker 4: I think you guys are just looking at this iteration of ZEUS right now, and that's that's fair, and that's fine. But I think that there's a lot that you know is happening with the network that you guys will see in the near future. And so yes, we'll still have shows like Baddie's Johnson's Cabaret, you know, certain dating shows and you know, all.
Speaker 2: Sorts of things.
Speaker 4: But we like to take risk, you know, we like to take risks, Like even when we green lit Bobby's dating show that was like one of the first.
Speaker 2: Gay dating shows.
Speaker 4: You know, we got a little bit of flat for that, but I felt like Bobby deserved a show. He's a great talent, he was an executive producer. It was a great show people, It was loud as provocative. So I think, you know, we we we want to take those chances. We want to experiment a little bit, but we also are going to balance it out.
Speaker 7: We do have some shows in.
Speaker 4: The pipeline that we're going to be distributing, you know that that aren't really focused on some of the other things that you guys see. So just give us a little bit more time. Man, We're only five years old. A lot of these networks have been around for decades.
Speaker 2: BET's been around for probably over three to.
Speaker 4: Thirty years, you know, and you know they've they've grown. They started off probably doing music videos and this short people. So it's just, you know, just just just stick with us, give us an opportunity to show you guys that, yes.
Speaker 2: You know right now is loud as producative.
Speaker 4: Will still continue to be loud, but you know what, we will diversify our content and we will put out new shows and I and I'm I'm really excited about the future of ZEUS.
Speaker 6: I still don't think you should be from any smoke, though, I think the same smoke Moent's got, young guy, you should get this time.
Speaker 2: I'm not Mona.
Speaker 6: They've been giving that because he's hiding behind y'all.
Speaker 2: Does he think I'm hiding.
Speaker 7: I want to tell people.
Speaker 4: I want to understand the the your your thought process with when you say that, what do you mean when you say I'm hiding behind it?
Speaker 7: Why do you think I behind him?
Speaker 6: Because they're they're the face, They're facing the network, They're the front facing. When you think face is networking, think Natalie, you think Johnson, you think for Shan any networking. But let me is behind that, you know, and every now and then you pop up, but not enough to really get no smoke.
Speaker 7: I don't want. I don't want to smoke.
Speaker 2: I want to love.
Speaker 7: I want.
Speaker 3: But I will say this who most people don't know the CEO.
Speaker 6: They don't because this is a black on network.
Speaker 3: Most people don't even know the CEO of.
Speaker 1: Boundary right now.
Speaker 6: But it's a black on network founded by Lemmy right, and he's black.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: If sadly, if it was a white person, they probably wouldn't be saying anything, you know what I mean. But because you're black, people expect you to do better by your people.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, they don't let me ask you a question like they don't come after the CEO of Viacom he's white.
Speaker 3: What I just said, because he's saying because he's white, they.
Speaker 4: Come after me, so I deserve this you outside, you in the club with interviews.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm young.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm young, you know, like I said, we were we're not a traditional network. So I'm I and I take pride in that. I'm happy, like we can do things different differently the most networks. You know, there's a lot of restrictions. There's a lot of things that you can't do. I think that it helps.
Speaker 2: I think me.
Speaker 4: Going to the club sometimes from time time shows me that I'm reachable. I'm here, I'm there with our stars and some of our folks, and we like to have a good time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm not there all the time, but yeah, I try to.
Speaker 4: I try to do as much as I can and be as reachable, to be as accessible.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I get cussed out on text messages from time and time. I mean, there's a lot of things that happen. Like I said, for me, I do get smoke, you know.
Speaker 4: I just I think that most people would respond to the smoke.
Speaker 2: I don't usually respond to it. And that's that's the thing for me.
Speaker 4: It's it's just like I'm not gonna get involved in all of that. It's just like I have I do have a lot going on. Running a network is a lot of work. So if there's you know, egregious things that are said online from anybody or you know, I just I don't really get involved in the minution nuances of that. I mean that we've been you know, there's been We've been doing this for years now. I mean people have said all sorts of things for years.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 7: I just don't respond.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of times.
Speaker 1: You know, what's your Twitter? What's your Twitter? And Instagram?
Speaker 7: Lemmeal plumber my name?
Speaker 4: He wants me to turn off the comments.
Speaker 3: Yes, are you and Charlemagne good nows?
Speaker 5: Oh lord?
Speaker 6: You do have a double major in sociology, sociology and communication, which when you was here ten years ago, That's one of the things I said. I was like, don't you want to utilize those degrees? Do you feel like you're utilizing them now?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 5: I feel like now that I'm like executive producing Baddies, I deal with all of the girls girls every day, like I'm hands on, you know, with Lemmy and the team, whether it's casting, you know, working with the girls on camera and off camera. Just you know, I feel like my communications degree definitely helps in that field because for some reason, I could smack the shit out of a girl, we could still have a conversation five minutes after and then even then, you know, sociology, I really understand a lot of the girls and and just any even the bad boys, like you know, uh, you know, the study of people is really you know what sociology is. So I feel like I definitely am able to utilize both of my degrees. I think I told you that before, even you know, when I was up here years ago. Like reality TV, I think that is really what's helped me be a reality star and now even like a boss, because I can literally sit there listen to them get I get it. I get it, and you know, work.
Speaker 6: With them, and it's helped you tomulate people, right because because you know what you're doing on social media, and I guess that's the only thing that I'll be tripping off because like you know, even last week when you went to the whole tirade.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, and what.
Speaker 5: She's doing, I do know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Me and Bobby Lights, we were at the hotel in New York and he came down to my room we were here with Zeus or whatever, and he came down and said, he said, you know what she were doing? He just wanted to respond, pulled up the segment. I guess it was like the next morning, you guys were talking about the same morning. He's like, look, and I was like, Charlamagne misses me.
Speaker 3: I know, he just wake up, just just make up.
Speaker 1: But I know, but I know these things. I guess that's the only thing.
Speaker 6: He's a great story producer.
Speaker 5: It is really good.
Speaker 6: I just want people to see the side because people do follow you, they do watch you, and I think you old these people to show them all of that whole totality of Natalie.
Speaker 5: I think they they're getting it. I mean that the thing is is like I do feel like I live two lives. And I'm gonna be honest because I you know, I'm on reality shows with other females that you probably would not see me with all the time and every day. But we're living together for a month and a half, two months or whatever while we're filming, and then I go home. You know, I have like family and so you know, my friends from home, and so it is like a balance for me. I have to you know, tap back into you know, being the boss baddie. Now, I don't really I'm not on the show like Bad Girls Club ten years ago, like being manipulative and do that. I actually am in just sitting there, like, so, how can we figure this out? Girls? Like you know you guys want to fight it out, fight it out if not? Like you know, so I have grown up, but I can still be very manipulative.
Speaker 1: You know, special sociology degree.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, and you was an athlete and you go to the Junior Olympics.
Speaker 2: Or some shit.
Speaker 5: I did, and I played soccer at USC you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That, Like people need to see that.
Speaker 6: That's why I get frustrated at because I'm like, You're more than just the reality show.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 5: I mean you, but I feel like over the what is it fourteen years now of me being on reality TV? People know that, you know, I don't think they know what they know.
Speaker 1: I don't think they do. Did you know all that about Natalie? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then I went over I did I did Big Celebrity Big Brother London and we did all the little challenge and then we did the challenge showing they know they know, they know.
Speaker 6: How do you keep yourself from really getting mad, like when you like when you're really about to get upset, Like what do you do up?
Speaker 1: Shoulder back?
Speaker 6: Breathe, You got this?
Speaker 5: This is what he does.
Speaker 6: Everything a joke, Like what you technique let's chin up, shoulder back.
Speaker 1: You got this, that's a technique. Your therapist.
Speaker 5: Again, breathe, smack the ship out of you. Now. The thing is is, you know, the girls do do ship still to this day. And I think at this point because of where I'm at, you know, like even especially at Zeus, I mean, everybody wants to be at the top, so they find a way to come for me, whether you know, if it's Tommy coming on my show. And again like I got in the ring with Tommy, we did our big one. We fought at the reunion because it was it was more than just the words and the bickering. Now it's like you're trying to come for a spot that's not your spot, and let's just be very clear, like you're just you're on my show, which is Baddies is my show and have a little respect. But the thing about females are there just really caddy and it's just never gonna that is never gonna change. Girls are caddy jealous, They can be malicious just they could be very nasty individuals. So I feel like now, for me, the only way I'm gonna really snap and smack the shit out of a bitch is if you're really fucking with my money or you're doing some weird shit, you're being weird behind the scenes. That's when it can get ugly. So I got in the ring with Tommy. We did our thing, and she's still you know, I think it was what Floyd made Whether we can try to pull up on me at a little spot in South.
Speaker 1: Beach, I have nothing.
Speaker 2: I have nothing to do with this.
Speaker 3: How I gonna fight Like.
Speaker 5: I told her to come inside and she was just outside doing you know time you're gonna be fifty fighting. The housewives was just their fifty fighting. I'm only in my third right. I didn't say it was right, but I'm just saying we get I get backlash for that too, Like you know.
Speaker 7: Who's the CEO?
Speaker 2: Who's the CEO of Bravo, NBC, NBC.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you guys for joining, and I think I think we're going to continue to see a lot of evolution from Natalie nothing, just like people see continue to see a lot of evolution from me, you know what I mean. I think that you're going to continue to grow. I think we're going to start to see the whole totality.
Speaker 5: What's kind of what's gonna girl? Not my chin.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you this sincerely. I'm sending you nothing but positive love and light. I want you to keep your head up, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because like a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's so much this, so we're cool.
Speaker 5: Now, so we're cool.
Speaker 2: Were so sweet that I wanted to say one other thing. You got to talk about your show that is.
Speaker 6: Drops this Sunday, this Sunday.
Speaker 2: That is East.
Speaker 5: That is East, So we're on the East.
Speaker 2: Coast and it's this season is really wet.
Speaker 5: Suki on there. We got Mariah Lynn.
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 6: Because I thought Suki's on Love and Hip Hop if you know, there's no exclusivity.
Speaker 7: That's not our our issue.
Speaker 2: But no, Suki's on there.
Speaker 5: We got Sean's on there. I'm getting backlash for that.
Speaker 1: We got talk about that.
Speaker 6: Now the cast is lit this seasons.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, she's on there performing and stuff, and she was pregnant. People were like, she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: Her sister's on there too, sisters on the she was there with her. We have returning, Scotty's returning.
Speaker 5: Got it with the body?
Speaker 7: Who else any big Eave's attorney?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know we have like that. She was from the East Coast, so she really did her big one this season.
Speaker 2: We love Vicky.
Speaker 5: Whoa Vicky?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Whoa Vicky?
Speaker 1: Didn't heart fight is something?
Speaker 5: How do you know? You watching.
Speaker 6: The producers put that on the paper. I didn't know who these people were.
Speaker 3: Vicky white girl?
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, do you have beef with the girl? Catch me outside or whatever?
Speaker 6: They're you know, went okay, So did they fight for the people?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: There was no fighting.
Speaker 4: But the show does come out this Sunday, This Sunday, uh this September seventeen years September seventeenth. So we're really really excited about Baddie's East and uh, you know.
Speaker 5: The fans are so excited about Battiss like the East Coast.
Speaker 2: There, who else is on there?
Speaker 5: It's a big this was this is a big season for real, Like this.
Speaker 7: Is probably anna.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that's going by right now. That she snatched my Island's chain from this like so much gonna watch the sky?
Speaker 1: Is there a sky?
Speaker 5: From Sky's on the show?
Speaker 1: One seasons?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 7: You know the thing is, I've talked to the highest level at Viacom. Uh you know, uh, I can't remember the guy.
Speaker 4: It was a Christmas No, no, no, the Viacom Bob and okay, okay, got your keys.
Speaker 7: Who's the CEO or something?
Speaker 6: We had.
Speaker 4: We had a couple of conversations. They were yeah, to answer your questions. They did reach out about season desist, but I mean, I don't know why. I mean they why would you send out a season desist?
Speaker 1: You think they're gonna buy you one day?
Speaker 2: Sure, if they may listen. If I'm open, I would love to work with.
Speaker 4: Any of the media conglomerates, the NBC's, the Viacoms. I think it'd be great to come up with some type of partnership or acquisition. I think, yeah, if the price is right and it makes sense one hundred, I think yeah.
Speaker 7: I think right now, Zeus is you.
Speaker 4: Know we're looking at that that that that billion dollar you know valuation so or or you know, it's it's definitely it's definitely doing really well in the company where we're we're doing extremely well.
Speaker 7: So I'm super excited.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we've we've We've had some folks reach out. You know, I'm just not ready to sell right now. Like I said, it have to be the it have to be the right deal, and it have to make sense.
Speaker 7: Uh, And you know, I enjoy I enjoy.
Speaker 1: Doing what I'm doing, but we'll make some sense. Season desists.
Speaker 7: You know, we've sent them.
Speaker 4: I think it was I don't know, I honestly they they reached out about some folks that maybe participated in some of the shows, but that's not really our issue.
Speaker 2: You know that the deal is not with Zeus. The deal is with you know, clients, So if they're in breach, that has nothing to do with us.
Speaker 3: Does Floyd owned equity in the company.
Speaker 7: No, Floyd does not own equity and Zeus.
Speaker 4: But we have been talking about some you know how some ways of partner and you know, for him to become a strategic partner in Zeus. And so we've we've had those discussions and you know, I think we're both open to uh exploring some things. So uh, yeah, you know, Floyd is great. We've had a lot of people. Man, A lot of people reach out.
Speaker 7: We've we've it's been great.
Speaker 4: Did he did he actually, you know, has reached out, you know, wanting to come up with some type of partnership or make some investment.
Speaker 1: You said, y'all contracts to fail. Ory'll treating talent all over there?
Speaker 2: I love did he did?
Speaker 4: He is an inspiration. Congrats on his u Icon Global Icon Award at the tv b m A.
Speaker 7: Also his uh album you know an album?
Speaker 4: I mean, all the team over there, Stevie, j Frankie, you know, all those guys that work with with Puff, they've they've done a great job, you know, DP, all those guys, they all they all do great and you know, we we're happy to be in aligned with Puff and his team and K so it's great.
Speaker 7: They all do a great job on Batties.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would love for Erica.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a great I would ericuld be great on Beatty great.
Speaker 6: I mean, but yeah, you heard y'all talking before, uh when y'all saying y'all start a new show called one Monkey, don't stop, no show starring.
Speaker 5: Her and have not not doing no, that's not true. But I would love for Erica manner to come to Batties. I think that would be amazing. I think this would have been a great season for her to do it too, because we just did the Batties East. But hey, next season is right around the corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love, we love.
Speaker 7: We had a great cast, soh we mentioned Saphire, she came on there too.
Speaker 2: We had a great cast. But Erica would be great.
Speaker 7: I think there's a lot of people out there that would be great on Zeus.
Speaker 6: Let me Plumber doesn't care about black women.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: You, know what I mean social media, don't let me know you've been going to manifest this is what it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Listen. I will say this. I love all of our talent.
Speaker 4: I know there's been you know, folks that have worked with us that you know, there's been some challenging times.
Speaker 7: But I love whoever you are out there.
Speaker 2: I just know if we've ever had any you know, hardships, I love you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate everything that you've done. I appreciate everybody that's you know, contributed to.
Speaker 2: The growth and success of Zeus. I love you.
Speaker 4: If I don't mention you all the time, I'm sorry, you know for folks that may you know, be mad at me at this moment.
Speaker 2: I love you. I'm sorry I ever heard you, you know, or did anything that you know. I love you.
Speaker 1: Even got canceled yet and you apologize. You're getting ahead of them.
Speaker 5: You just called me, and.
Speaker 2: You're trying the story produce me.
Speaker 1: I'm just walking through it.
Speaker 4: Let me listen to Let everybody now, I love everybody.
Speaker 2: I love everybody.
Speaker 1: I love everybody.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you for coming.
Speaker 6: I love you. DJ and Man it's the breakfast Club, asshole,