Speaker 1: Good morning us a yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo, Charlemagne, Peace to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? Yes, it's Wednesday, it's home day, it's middle.
Speaker 1: Of the week.
Speaker 3: And we got our special guest host, Miko Grimes joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: Me hope to be here, co host of Gillis Gilbert Arenas's podcast ex Professional basketball Player, and I.
Speaker 4: Got a new podcast, Ask me yes, ask me okay, Charlotte Okay, dealing homework. I love it.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning. How you feeling. How you feeling?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: It's early.
Speaker 4: I don't know how y'all do this every day, but I love it here.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm a little tired. I watched the VMA's last night. So oh, I was a little tired. You didn't watch it last night, No, Charlamagne, you watch it.
Speaker 2: I didn't see none of it. My homegirl was in uh In town. From from all over the world, but she's from Nigeria. DJ Cuppy so oh I met coffee. Yeah we met copy yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, so we her mom cooked a nice Nigerian meal last night.
Speaker 8: Year.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we was eating dinner. I didn't see nothing except for what was on social media, and I barely watched that.
Speaker 3: All right, A lot of a lot of dope performances. Of course, everybody's been celebrating fifty years of hip hop. I'm sure we'll break it.
Speaker 2: Down in the rooms. Who performed two one and all.
Speaker 3: That other good stuff. And today we got some special guests joining us from the CEO of the Zeus Network.
Speaker 2: Let me lamel he'll be joining us, Like Lamel, don't get enough smoke, because when you think about the history of reality television and you think about how, you know, we used to talk about Mona Scott. Young people used to even give Shannie O'Neil smoke. Let me don't get enough smoke for the content that's on the Zeus network.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, but he's also a brother that created a group, well a big franchise.
Speaker 2: He created TV everything, the infrastructure. We're talking about the content. I love them for structure.
Speaker 9: Want I'm with you.
Speaker 3: You said you you said you were watching a show the other day and how many fights did you see in that show?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, Joscelyn's Cabaret. I watched that. I watched the episode of Watch That First.
Speaker 3: That doesn't seem like something turn okay, that makes it.
Speaker 2: There was three fights in an hour. Really, yes, bad ones.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're always sad, that's what you watched. Though, for those reality shows on Zeus's as the.
Speaker 2: Butt with them, I would think so damn all right, Well I can't. I don't see any other reason to watch, well said well, him and Natalie None will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 3: Natalie, what they called you a bitch asshinja.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see Natalie. I haven't seen her in a long time.
Speaker 3: She wants all the smoke with you, So she'll be joining us. And then uh salam, Remy will be joining us. He was supposed to were supposed to actually get that interview on yesterday, but we pivoted a little bit. We hit audible yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yes we did.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right, Well let's get the show crack and when we come back front page news testing figure out will be joining us.
Speaker 2: Nobody else It is warming here. It was just me because I had a sweat show.
Speaker 4: I brought Florida with me.
Speaker 2: What it is, all right? We'll get to it next. It's the breakfast Cloak. Good morning, Burning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is dj n V Charlamagne to gud. We are a breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news. We got our guest, special guest co host Meko Grimes here and Tesla and figure out Morning Test.
Speaker 5: Good morning DJ and me, Good morning beautiful mego morning.
Speaker 2: Now. Sorry to all the Jets fans.
Speaker 3: Look like Aaron Rodgers is out for the year torn achilles, So he won't be playing for yet.
Speaker 2: Does that mean he retires after this? I would think so.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: He has some some more stuff to prove, and this Achilles is gonna give me more motivation.
Speaker 2: To come back. He's forty years old.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 4: Listen, you don't have to be that mobile anyways to be a football a quarterback in the NFL. Yeah, you just got them gotta work, that's.
Speaker 2: All the matters. I don't like to see people get hurt. But I'll tell you one thing. You're playing my Dallas Cowboys, Charle Main hoping Cowboys. This Sunday, go us go ask you stupid. Now, let's talk about McCarthy. What's going on with McCarthy.
Speaker 5: Well, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced Tuesday he is calling on his committees to open a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, even though he has not proved anything that has to do with him profiting off of his son hernd And Biden.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: The move comes amid increasing pressure from the right flank to move ahead with the inquiry, including some on the far right who have threatened to alse McCarthy.
Speaker 10: Which they've been doing from the very beginning.
Speaker 5: You may remember that from his speakership if he does not move swiftly enough on the investigation.
Speaker 10: Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 11: These are allegations of abusive power, obstruction, and corruption, and they weren't further investigation by the House of Representatives. That's why today I am directing our House committee to open a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I'm tired of the tip for tat man. This is messy. And when you look at what's happening in America right now, folks trying to keep food on the table, crime through the roof Supreme Court, rolling back rights, and they're doing a tit for tat. I just feel like they care about everything except every day American people's lives. This is messy now, he's saying.
Speaker 5: MacCarthy is saying that this has to do with over twenty million dollars of pavements that went into shell companies of Hunter Biden and saying that President Biden was aware that he and he used his official office to coordinate deals. But again, he's been investigating this for about nine months. They haven't came up with any evidence, and Democrats are saying this is just mccarthury playing politics to your point, Charlotmagne, because he can't get anything done in the House of Representatives, he can't get them to vote on anything. They're holding their votes, and so this is something that he's saying, you know, maybe I can get people to rally around this. Democrats saying that it will backfire ultimately because if they don't come up with anything, it could ultimately help Democrats win on next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if something was really there, I'm all for it. Nobody is above the law. But it feels like, you know, this is just get back for a couple of times, then peace there guy.
Speaker 10: Yep, putting cases on everybody all of y'all.
Speaker 3: All right, lat is front page News. All right, thank you Tess. We've seen in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 10: Absolutely everybody else.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines of wide open. Let us know what's going on in your life. Maybe seeing the VMA's tonight last night, you loved it, you hated it. Maybe you hate going to work todaycause this morning it was a lot of rain. I ain't gon front. It was barring, But whatever it may be, call us up right now. Phone lines are wide open. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Hello, this right?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 12: Dj av Charlamade a dog in Queens from Canada.
Speaker 9: Light.
Speaker 12: I'm the one they chopped off the candles. They stand up. I just want to know if you like the candles. Charlemagne be there every Thank you for posting it and stuff. You know we're from the same hood. I appreciate you so much.
Speaker 2: And he said he loved the one called lick me all over.
Speaker 3: No, no, I did not see it. Every time I like the giants candle. He come and blowed out, you.
Speaker 12: Got your your cowboys candle, Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: That without it's one of the put it backwards so we couldn't see what it was.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I put a I put a cancer in the front of it as well, because I know you are cancer, Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I see it now. I didn't see it. They hit it from me. Yeah, you see, I got right now.
Speaker 12: It's how y'all did us on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 12: It was so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about that's the past. We don't talking about the past.
Speaker 12: Brother, Can I can I shout out my my Instagram or people could come just check out the Candle's office candle d A N D L E period B E, period L I T E. And that's on Instagram and you got to go to my website anybody and for some kids or with the as session and where I teach you how to make some candles.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, brother, I'm going hello, who's this from de trait?
Speaker 13: How you doing?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 13: Handy, Hi Shailah, He's not sure what the third person is.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi God, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 13: So this is something I'm trying to get off my chest and I kind of want to talk to DJ n V about it.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 13: So I'm a DJ from Detroit and uh I've been DJ and restley for about two years now.
Speaker 2: What's uh? DJ?
Speaker 13: Men's the Monsters?
Speaker 2: The monster? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 13: So probably like six months ago, I had a DJ friend most of my friends they are mailed DJ.
Speaker 10: He showed me.
Speaker 13: Some things and he kind of like switch music with him, and then he asked me because he borrowed my stickers. I had like two twelve inch evs and some mics that I let him borrow. But that was six months ago, and I've been like trying to reach out to him, call him. It's either he's sick or he can't answer my phone calls. So you be in the DJ you think I should take this in different matters? Like should I take it on Judge Matthews because I believe want my speakers back even though.
Speaker 2: I have yes. Matter of fact, you should say his name. He took your speakers and didn't bring it back.
Speaker 13: No, his name because then we from de tray.
Speaker 2: I don't want to well, then you can't take that name, got to say his name in court. I'm trying to.
Speaker 13: Get vice first at vice ers before I did all that. So do you think I should go like another level because I feel like he just doing that because I'm female?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Detroit is a is a big place, but it's a small place where everybody knows each other. I mean I think you just tell the homies that he stole your equipment.
Speaker 4: Well, Philly, right, he's not giving a gag and he's ignoring.
Speaker 13: Yes, he's ignoring the big time. So I don't know if that was a good thing that I should do to try to like take him the court about it, the.
Speaker 3: Course and the brother that stole dj mes the monster's equipment. Give a backup equipment, man, she's DJing, give her back up equipment.
Speaker 8: Sorry, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: You can do, Judge matthis all you could do, Judge Evanye k Williams, she's got to show coming equal justice, equal justice, equal justice.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 13: Okay, thank y'all guys so much.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good one. Yeah, but taking that k Williams show, she helped you out. I will all right, man, it's crazy. Barron Allen does both those shows. Judge. That's the barn Allen's media group.
Speaker 3: Get It off your Chest eight hundred and five eighty five one on five one.
Speaker 2: If you need to vent here us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club from today?
Speaker 9: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up?
Speaker 2: Whether you're mad or blast, time to get up and get something call him now eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this? Hey?
Speaker 1: A DZ people are going on. Charlotte Mane and his coach David. How y'all doing, coach?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? How you doing? To the guest me? I guess right, I'm sorry if I got the name her y go Grimes?
Speaker 2: How you doing again, lady? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Hey listen man, you know I'm hitting a milestone this weekend. I'm turning fifty. You just want to say happy birthday to me. I won't be here on Friday, you know, to get my shadow, but I just want to do that a little earlier.
Speaker 2: Vic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, doubt I'm going to from the corn of tomorrow, so I gotta tele it.
Speaker 2: Brady, all right, you know, don't get you drunk out there.
Speaker 1: Oh not at all. But listen, can I do one thing? I'd like to get two shot up if it's possible, my man, my man six? Who's who's the man? It's this retirement party is this weekend. I can't get there, but yo, my men. Graduation And about about two months ago, I think y'all had ice Cube up there about the Big three. Right. One of the things he talked about was the A B A and how the ABA is gonna come up. Well, I'm a general manager of the Coney Island Sharks and we're the first A B A team out of Brooklyn, and our inaudial year is this year, man, and I just want everybody to come out. We in Kingsboro College in Brooklyn, and we're gonna have a great year. And ice Cube is right, we're gonna we're gonna come up, and I just want everybody to come out and sport the A B A in the in the Coney Island Sharks. My man Rubert McLaughlin, right, So y'all have a blessed day, man, and I appreciate y'all. And uh, like I said, a charloaeae, it's a virgo king's birthday. My man is the virgo virgos is out here?
Speaker 2: You heard, coach. I don't know why you're telling me that, Like I cancer, I'm a cancer? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 15: Yo?
Speaker 16: We got mac Ritch on the line.
Speaker 2: How y'all doing, mad Rich? Mac Rich?
Speaker 13: Man mac Rich may see man starlet Maine.
Speaker 16: Man, I'm straight out of Somerville, South Carolina, A.
Speaker 2: A four three? What's happening in Somerville? Love? I started to say, we used to say that when we was kids. So I'm a grown ass man. I ain't calling some of those Slummerville to Somerville.
Speaker 16: Hell no, Man, were on the bigger things.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 16: I just want to give a shout out to y'all. Man, I'm super proud of you and y'all whole team. Man, dj MV Yes, Charla Magne Man, y'all are great people.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm proud of y'all.
Speaker 16: How y'all became.
Speaker 1: Y'all are awesome.
Speaker 12: Man, keep that energy.
Speaker 2: Please, thank you, my brother. You on the way to work.
Speaker 1: I'm on the way to work right now.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 16: You know what it is got to get this money, man, keep your children fed where you were at Carolina Gutters and West Ashley.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, okay, South everybody in West Ashley as well. All right, brother, yeah, man.
Speaker 16: I just wanted to take a moment man, and let y'all know. Man, I'm super proud of y'all, and I appreciate everything y'all do for the people, keeping that good energy for us and mac Rich Man, it may feet all right, create new song we'll just sold.
Speaker 2: Just drop on all platforms after mac Rich, you go support wom that soldiers. Man, my little country brethren. Hello, who's this? You know? It's Mark for BA seventy five seven. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 12: It's seven oh three.
Speaker 1: But look this week a jot appreciation league. I think the tough and more appreciation because while we y'all knackety mills down, everybody in the house is doing for your food and barbecue whing late night early more on.
Speaker 2: The Okay, well, let's drive appreciation. We blow the whole for us one time. And though if you want you to blow him early blow there you go, there you go. I have a going off. We saved one of the roads. He is truck appreciated, he said, his drive appreciation.
Speaker 4: Shout out my uncle David Moses truck.
Speaker 2: Drivers, Luther David. What do you driving here with?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Okay, yeah, save my life?
Speaker 2: How you saved your life?
Speaker 4: I ran away and he moved me in with him and raised me since I was about twelve years old.
Speaker 2: Dope.
Speaker 4: Wo yeah, like a father.
Speaker 2: Most more people need to go get their CDLs by the way, Yeah, I remember that used to be a thing back in the day.
Speaker 4: My nephew is a driver too. Really yeah, Emmanual Primer.
Speaker 2: See and I bet you didn't make any great money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's good. He's young too.
Speaker 2: Oh. Get your CDL kids, Devin, Yeah, good morning, Good morning now, Devin.
Speaker 3: She says she's a stay at home mom for ten years and now she got to go back to work.
Speaker 2: And you're nervous.
Speaker 4: Oh, man, well.
Speaker 8: I went back like a week and a half ago, and it's a struggle to switch gears.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 8: I worked in a warehouse, uh that exclusively works with Apple.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: We's so nervous about it, Mama. Is it leaving your kids or is it well.
Speaker 8: For one, leaving my kids, obviously just being out there with because I'm not used to being with adults.
Speaker 2: You're a man.
Speaker 8: I'm struck with kids all day. My oldest is nine and I had five.
Speaker 2: Damn yep.
Speaker 3: I mean I could get it because you've been with the kids for the last ten years, so you on mommy mode and now you gotta have a doupt conversations and no blues clues and cocomela.
Speaker 8: Oh yes. And I feel like I had no time for anything. I mean I been home for ten years, and then the last two I started my own business, and now I don't have time for that or extracurricular activities, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: It's just a what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 8: The end last year. I had my daughter early and she spent two months in the YouTube Nick you, I'm sorry, and then a week later went back for another two weeks because she caught RSV and so bills just started piling up and she was in a hospital hour away, so we had to he had to stop going to work so that we were able to go visit her. And I only visit her like once a week because we just didn't have the gas or money to do it, you know what I mean. Yeah, so everything piling up, gotta go back to work. Just see under it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: All right, well Devin, you stay you stay strong and will pray for you, Devin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: So defeated, Yeah, gotta you know, it's funny a lot of people would rather go to work than to be at home, Like they would rather have something where they get clock in and out of. You don't get the clock in and out when you're a parent. You on the clock twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: But that's got to be something that you ain't been to work in ten years, you know how to get back accustomed to waking up to go work.
Speaker 4: So listening to other people tell you what to do.
Speaker 2: God, but yeah, because she had a schedule.
Speaker 3: She probably dropped the kids off at school and this one took a nap for this time and yeah this but now it's not like I.
Speaker 2: Think she wanted us to give her a pep talk. I ain't had nothing for it.
Speaker 4: That's what I.
Speaker 2: Pray for me.
Speaker 4: That's in real life, man. A lot of people have been doing it the whole time. Like working, you get you get off work and you're still at work at home. So I know it's tough, but you know it's an adjustment. She's got to push through. Get all them five babies.
Speaker 9: Jesus.
Speaker 2: He's an extracurricular activities boy. No, she had a lot of sex with.
Speaker 4: A lot of haunching already happened.
Speaker 2: But you got this, Devin, We got got this, Devin.
Speaker 4: They're strong. Find you something you like to do, that's what you should do. Find you something that you really like to do, a job you actually enjoy.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. Now when we come back, we got rumors. Give us a little Tea's what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Miko on the Room report, we're gonna talk about the vm as.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 3: VMA's last night. Did you see it? Did you watch? Well, we'll put you on what happened last night?
Speaker 2: You don't move. It's to Breakfast Club on b ET the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning, everybody at CEJ MV charlamagnea god.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co.
Speaker 3: Host, Miko grind to see y'all what up and let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, being a loud mouth.
Speaker 1: I got seventeen years. You need me.
Speaker 6: I have to see this.
Speaker 2: Made it.
Speaker 9: This is the room report.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I'm a true teller.
Speaker 2: We go, run, we go. I got to see baby the fites see.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: So the twenty twenty three The twenty twenty three VMAs took place in New Jersey last night. I did not watch, did you guys watch?
Speaker 2: No? I was having Nigerian food, my Nigerian family, sleutha cuppy and her mother. No, I did watch last night. I've seen some of it last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're gonna talk about it a little bit. So Nicki Minaj hosted and she also performed her new song last Time I Saw.
Speaker 3: You, and she performed a couple of times last night. She also performed in the Hip Hop fifty celebration. She saw that any Piggy, anybody Piggy?
Speaker 2: Yes, she did that as well, and she brought out a Little Wayne, which was dope. Wow, I thought lowle Wayne opened the show.
Speaker 3: No what, She did a part where she said something and and she was like MILLI like the Little Wayne record.
Speaker 2: And Milly a Mille a million and Little Wayne. Yeah, it was that social little way performing uproar. I thought they said you opened the show. He came out in Hip Hop fifty oh a million millions, wait.
Speaker 4: See what we gotta watch? But she also won Best Hip Hop Awards and she had a very interesting acceptance.
Speaker 3: If you don't got but an except the species was like, thank you so much, I appreciate it. She was like, uh, this side of me and she pointing to the right side of what it wants to be mean, and then she said, the left side of me wants to be I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to hear you. I want to produced. I want the producers. They don't have the audio, but there is this. It's just like this. It was just the MTV V and as that was on last night, they did they had twelve hours to get it. It's not there. It's not there. We teased it. So she said, this side wants.
Speaker 16: To know me.
Speaker 3: I know every other morning show and have it be happy. And then she says, but it's Barbie.
Speaker 4: Shots fired, shots fire.
Speaker 2: No, I want to hear from Nikki. I don't want to hear it from Envy. I want to hear the audiences that there.
Speaker 4: It's not there, shots fire. Everybody gets you, get gets together. Okay, we need the audio anyway. She also did he perform last night and he had his son King Combs come out and join him on the stage.
Speaker 2: Up half Man, half Drug. Yes, what's up?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Y'all had Diddy audio, but not Nikki. This Nikki hate train has to don't start because I can't believe that y'all got hate train. This has to say and it.
Speaker 4: Has to be the day I'm on here. You know they don't they don't. The barbs don't fool will be either. Let me see me.
Speaker 2: Y'all got all these audio clips with Nikki. Y'all got some Nikki, you got the speech down. She only hopes the show. We got the speech.
Speaker 4: Let's look to the speech.
Speaker 18: I thank you, guys, the people who go out and support, the people who never skip a beat on the internet helping holding us down, the people who at the tours, and you know, I want to just thank you guys and MTV, thank you for showcasing Rapp and thank you for showing me love.
Speaker 6: And you know, what.
Speaker 2: Should I be mean right now?
Speaker 17: What should I be?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 6: It's Barbie speech.
Speaker 4: For she won the Best Hip Hop Award. Yeah, you didn't do a good impersonation, but that was not good.
Speaker 2: Ted tried and the video award was the Van Got Gord Award. An he won the Global Icon Award.
Speaker 3: Right and Mary Mary brought him out and he performed for about six minutes. He did uh more money, more problems, Benjamin's he did uh.
Speaker 4: Catch that? Please Goodness, look at me.
Speaker 3: He brought out City Girl, He brought out Kresha, Don't Forget It.
Speaker 4: He brought out Keisha Cole. That was the best performance right there. Keisha Kids sing.
Speaker 2: By the way last night is one of my favorite records of all time, Like like.
Speaker 4: Literally, you cannot be in a bad moved when you hit even though the song is about.
Speaker 6: I love you so much.
Speaker 7: Let me not.
Speaker 2: Sing to come and take this paint away last night last dropping a record, Yeah, last night of my favorite records of all time.
Speaker 3: Me, well, they killed it last night. I know we gotta wrap up. Dozey Cat. She killed it last night. She performed Don't Forget Cardi.
Speaker 4: B Mega Stallion before Bongos.
Speaker 2: Got to play a clip of Bongos dump don't buck your mouth for your jumba. I'm coming the bottle talking Bongos drown me a lot when I first heard it, I didn't get it all the way. Well, it's growing on me a lot after seeing the video and that and that performance, but even just hearing it, I'm like, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: But CARDI don't miss, come on, she really does, she don't miss. Just don't miss. Sweety had a rough day at work, sweetie. I know y'all caught the clips of her kind of flubb and that's a hard job. I want to just put that out there. That's a hard job. It's her first time, but it was very entertaining.
Speaker 2: I got to say, can we hear it? We've got more, we got more from your favorite nominees.
Speaker 4: Mark Clips, Mark Lamb and definitely warm music coming your way right after the break.
Speaker 18: And you're not gonna want to and you're not gonna want to miss what we have up coming on the v m A pre show.
Speaker 10: I'm not that's right.
Speaker 2: I know that's right.
Speaker 17: I know that's right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Producers up the teleprompt, I know that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was her first time too. I'm sure if she was already nervous and the teleprompter just rolling on her.
Speaker 2: Per thing, because you do rehearse that like people don't realize that you do rehearse that, so clearly something messed up in the teleprompter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we were too fast. That's that's the sad thing about it. Like people are blaming on Sweedi. We don't know what happens. And sometimes will teleprompters go.
Speaker 2: Out, There ain't no time.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they move too fast, sometimes they too slow. Like you can't blame it for somebody who was, like you said, who hasn't done it before.
Speaker 2: If you ain't never read off a prompter, don't judge that. That that human That's right. And the beautiful thing about being a radio personality, You know, even a comedian like you can, you can.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do it work for work.
Speaker 2: You can't catch the weedy all guard like that.
Speaker 4: You know me the freestyle, hold on, let me let me catch the all right.
Speaker 2: Well that is your rumor report. Thank you, Miko grind.
Speaker 3: Hopefully next that we'll get you together right, because they had you all over the place, they.
Speaker 4: Have all over all right, I'm a play about mine all right.
Speaker 3: When we come back, Tesling figure O will be joining us for some front page news.
Speaker 2: They don't move. It's the breakfast club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. NFL is here.
Speaker 3: Draft Kings Sports Book is an official sports betting partner of the NFL. They'll load the Draft Kings Sports Book app today and you colde Envy for a special offer when you sign up. That's cold Envy e env Y only at Draftking Sports Book.
Speaker 9: Bring.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ Envy, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest co host Miko Grimes, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 10: What's going on DJ MV.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Miko and Charlemagne the Guy test good morning.
Speaker 3: Let's right into it, says, let's talk about spider Man that escaped out of prison.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for those who remember, this is the guy that crab walked up the prison wall last week.
Speaker 10: He is still on the run now.
Speaker 5: The convicted killer who escaped from Eastern Pennsylvania prison nearly two weeks ago is considered armed and extremely dangerous now after he stole a rifle from the garage of a local homeowner, who fired several shots at the fugitive as he fled.
Speaker 10: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 2: He's killed two people.
Speaker 4: Previously, I would suspect that he's desperate enough to use that weapon.
Speaker 2: We have considered him dangerous right from the very start.
Speaker 9: It changes nothing. We have always considered him to be a risk.
Speaker 2: We just now absolutely know that he has a weapon. And then he stablished girlfriend like thirty eight times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was convicted for murder. We talked about that earlier this week. So yeah, he's definitely you know, armed and dangerous. Literally now, so folks there are you know, concerned and you know, making sure they're keeping an eye out.
Speaker 10: And this guy's just I guess what.
Speaker 5: He's been spotted like what nine times, and they can't catch him. And they just can't catch this guy. He literally might be Spider Man for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on? This man escaped from prison and he's been on the run for nine days. Don't let the conspiracy theorists and me start going it's just one of them super soldiers they was working on and he escaped. You know what I'm saying, What the hell's happening out here? Why do they want him free? Why are they letting him be free for these nine days? Why did they let him out in the first place. What they're going on here?
Speaker 3: They're telling people don't don't go near him because he's extremely dangerous. It was like, you know, people are out and about stay in the house. There was like this dude is serious business. So and they said, let the authorities get him, don't don't try to at vigilant tea and trying to get him yourself.
Speaker 2: Didn't somebody shoot at him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he shot at him, But now nine days, doesn't that mean that he did a good job. A great joice is amazing skill.
Speaker 2: The fact is, remember I'm talking about that the other day. You know, they should have a reality show to where if you are able to escape from prison and able to elude what's the word police, allude police for a certain amount of time, they got to cut some time off times. I ain't saying that you should let him out, you know what I mean. I'm saying you got to cut a little bit of you got light.
Speaker 4: Your extra juice or something in prison, something juice life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and when you got se let the authorities have I mean literally over five hundred law enforced enforcement officers have been trying to get this guy. The police, the FBI, the ATM, and U. S. Marshalls on your guy, all your skills.
Speaker 2: Anti ducking bullets and he broke into somebody house and they shot at him and he ducking bullets. Something A right, y'all, what was he before? Like, what was his background?
Speaker 10: We only know I didn't look into his background. We don't know or yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: He murdered his girlfriend and you know this, this is where we're all were getting to know him now.
Speaker 10: But he got mad skills. I know that for sure.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't believe in not engaging. If the man killed his girlfriend and they said he threat if you see him in your yard or something.
Speaker 4: Take him down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he tried, but I guess he wasn't a good shot because he tried, so shout out to the homeowner.
Speaker 2: But tried.
Speaker 5: The hall one was definitely strapped up because he had a gun on him and then the guy stole his other rifle, so he was ready to go.
Speaker 4: He just missed.
Speaker 10: So we'll keep following the story.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about this sad story and a police training exercise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wanted to bump this story back up. The story is actually old. It happened August four, twenty twenty two, but the shade room released the video, the actual video last night of the incident, so a lot of folks were talking about it, sending it to me, Oh did you hear about the story? And I wanted to remind it's actually an old story and people maybe didn't catch it.
Speaker 10: So let's take a listen and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 19: Police say the training session was held in a lower level room at the Anacostia Library on Good Hope Road Southeast. Its purpose was to teach a group of DC Library police officers how to use an extendable police baton. Sources familiar with the investigation tell News for that when the trainer, described by officials as a retired MPD lieutenant, drew a pistol to illustrate how quickly it could be done, he fired one shot, striking an officer in the chest. She was unconscious and not breathing. When emergency responders arrived around three thirty pm. DC Police Chief Robert Conte spoke at the scene. He was asked why the training included real bullets known as live ammunition.
Speaker 11: I don't have answers as to why the live firearm was in an aspaton training.
Speaker 9: I don't have those answers. For you right now.
Speaker 2: That's that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So she was a twenty five year old Marcilla Mayon and a lot of people you know were really you know shocked by the story. A young woman, a black woman, and again it was just during the training. And so in that actual video you see you know him panic because it was an accident, and just wanted to give everybody the background. This is why a lot of this stuff takes a long time, you know, to go through the process. They went through a lot of pushing, you know, for him to have some criminal charges and so it took about a year for all of this to kind of you know come out in that video.
Speaker 10: So his name was.
Speaker 5: Jesse Porter and he was he played guilty to involuntary manslaughter while armed and unlawful discharge and he was sentenced to three years.
Speaker 10: So again old story.
Speaker 5: But when the clip went out yesterday, the facts weren't attached to it on what actually happened. Folks were saying, oh, he needs to go to jail, what's gonna happen next, and so all of that has already happened. So just kind of shows you, you know, it takes a while to go through the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very sad case.
Speaker 3: I mean, anybody who's been through any type of gun training, the first thing they tell you is never point the gun at somebody and make sure the gun is unladed so gun accidentally does go off.
Speaker 2: It's never pointed at a person.
Speaker 3: Also, even if if you're shooting any type of movie or series or anything like that, it might look like the gun is pointing at somebody, but they never point at the person. It's always a little off to the side where the look pointing at somebody, which is very weird of why he was actually pointing a gun at somebody, because that's the first thing they tell you.
Speaker 2: You never point the firearm at somebody. A stupid question. But why did they use real ammo during training?
Speaker 10: Well, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: You have to Even when I went and got my license to carry, they tell you they make you sign paperwork that actually says if you get shot while you're training, you can't suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have.
Speaker 5: But in this yeah, yeah, in this particular case, he was not supposed to have live AMMO. This was in a library, so this was not on like at a training site or you know, actual you know, weaponsite. This was in a DC library. And she was just trying to They were teaching them how to be you know, cops for library. So he wasn't supposed to have AMMO at all. Devin was supposed to have live AMMO. They don't even know why. That's why the sheep was saying, I don't know why he had those things. So it was actually against the law, you know, against the law with DC laws.
Speaker 10: So this this was just a sad incident all the way around.
Speaker 2: That's horrible, man. All right, Well that is Front Page News. Thank you, Tiz. Thank you, and make sure you subscribed to Teslin Figureo's podcast The Streat Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast Network and follow at Teslin figure on all social media platforms at Teslin figure Out. All right, thank you, Jazz.
Speaker 3: Now when we come back, we have the CEO of the Zeus Network, Lamel, and also Natalie None.
Speaker 2: Natalie None. I ain't seen Natalie None in a long time.
Speaker 3: Well I've seen them last week on Live when you call your bitch ass Ninja.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Lamel be pushing that type of stuff. That's what that's what we need to get on. Okay, y'all be letting lamel walk around out here with no smoke, and I don't understand why. Okay, I just want every listen, we all get smoked right, one different thing, So I want him to get his fast as smoke because I don't see it. Am I tripping you?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna kick it with them when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Oh why did you feel like we canceled your interview?
Speaker 6: Because I was told that we were gonna come up here last week when the batties were here, and then I was like, why are we not invited anymore? I don't know one. We have multiple publicists, so they must have lied schedule. But I'm here.
Speaker 17: Now, let's let's get into.
Speaker 6: I'm still I've been wanting to come up here for years after that interview years ago became it was not Natalie, okay, will you still be talking?
Speaker 2: But I think what happened was somebody took a clip with an old interview and repurposed.
Speaker 6: It because it's been going around again. Yes, and I was annoyed.
Speaker 2: All over and you were annoyed all over again. I understand that what were you annoyed about in that conversation.
Speaker 6: Everything because you're because you because you used to just be like I don't know, because I feel like over the years you have gotten a little bit more like you just used to be an asshole. And it was just like to the point where like cringe to come up here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I mean I was always I was like, let's go. It gave me Donkey of the Day on a Friday before. Do you remember that you used to go in so And then the video came back up and I was like, oh, yeah, I'm about to go back up to the breakfast club because we got to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, I apologize if anything.
Speaker 6: Then he was just like, well it was bad girls club days and he was like, Oh, you're a big chin loud mouth.
Speaker 3: You're never gonna do anything that sounds like that, sounds like sounds like.
Speaker 2: Things.
Speaker 6: It's funny though, And I was just sitting in the chair and I was I was younger, so I was like, what the like? But no, he just you know, used to be rude. A lot of reality TV stars really always us to feel some type of way coming up here, especially the females.
Speaker 2: I apologize to you if that means anything, thank you, thank you. Yeah. But I'm gonna get on lamel ass though, because lamel out here, you know, with this damn Zeus network bringing down the Black community one show at a time, We're gonna get on the We're gonna get on your ass.
Speaker 6: I'm still a bad girl, So you want to be careful.
Speaker 3: Look, a lot of people do feel that, they feel like that Zeus is a low when it comes to our people, showing the fighting, showing the things that sometimes make our community look bad.
Speaker 2: What is your response to that?
Speaker 20: You know, we're telling real, authentic stories. You know, we were giving out, you know, opportunities to all sorts of folks. I don't look at it like I'm doing anything different than HBO and Netflix.
Speaker 2: And that's fiction though.
Speaker 20: Oh they have a lot of reality shows. They have a lot of unscripted shows that.
Speaker 2: I ain't never see Nobody on HBO get busted over the head and have a gas so deep that they had to go get stitches.
Speaker 20: Hey, listen, HBO has shows like real sex. They have shows that they end up showing the real you know, I don't know.
Speaker 17: I think I think for me because I'm black.
Speaker 20: Owned you know, we're young, renewed or hot. I think you know, people are feeling away.
Speaker 2: And I commend you on the infrastructure. I commend you on what you've built. It's hard to build any type of subscription based platform to have. I think you got like a million subscribers. Yeah, we have.
Speaker 17: He does this every time.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of subscriber got a lot of subscribers, you know what I mean. So I commend that.
Speaker 20: But you know, green lighting, you know Kashan and Blue Face show, that wasn't me bringing now in the black community. I mean that's that we just you know, we allowed them to tell their story in their way.
Speaker 17: We made sure it was raw, it was real, uncensored, unfiltered.
Speaker 3: A lot of people didn't like that because they were fighting each other during it and it was showed. And I guess people want to know is their balance on your network and not just continuous.
Speaker 2: The problem fighting.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think it's a positive show, is there or this? Because in all these networks.
Speaker 17: That I mean, well we have, we have tons of shows on the platform.
Speaker 20: I think folks highlights some of our you know, our hit shows, and that's the ones that they focus on. But I think we have We have fitness shows, we have short form content, we have some scripted we have those is Andrea has a show on the network. I think we have dating shows, you know, one more chance. We had Tokyo Tony's dating show, beat Simone Quay Bobby Lights early days around the time we first long Have you have the Real Black China? That I mean that was a real show, had a lot of heart. I mean our shows have you know, uh so many different components to it. I think that the Battie Show Baddie's is one of our hit shows. I think Jocelyn's Cabaret is is a hit show, and I think people focus on that Krashan Bluefish.
Speaker 17: Those are hit shows.
Speaker 2: I watched the hour I watched Jocelyn's Cabaret for the first time. Last week, just Hilarius had me watch an episode. I saw three fights in one episode. Jesus, the girl got hit so bad. She had a gas so deep in her head that she had to go through the hot Right, y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't play like the other networks, like I know, VH one and MTV. Sometimes if there is a fight, the person is suspended. That, y'all just is reality's reality.
Speaker 20: I mean, there are there are consequences for things that happen, you know, on set, when people do things. I mean, I look, I'm a little different than most CEOs when it comes to working with certain folks.
Speaker 17: When things happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 20: I think we have a great relationship with a lot of our content partners. I'm a little bit more lenient when it comes to certain things, I understand. I mean, we have real conversations about things that happen, whether it's Natalie or Jocelyn or China or Blue Face Kashan. I mean, we have real conversations. So you know, I understand. I'm just a little bit more you know, flexible.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 20: We're not a traditional network. You know, we're non traditional. We're independent, we are black owned, and so you know, we understand the folks that we're working with as well.
Speaker 17: Some of them, you know, may not pass the psyche balls, y'all.
Speaker 20: We if we need to do something, we'll do some we do background checks, we do, we do we do our due diligence when it comes to folks that we work with. But for me, it's just about giving people an opportunity to tell their story, and some networks aren't looking to work with people.
Speaker 17: I see value.
Speaker 20: I see value in all of our cast members, all of our talent, all of our content partners, and so I think everybody's different, everybody has a different story to tell, and we just provide those opportunities.
Speaker 17: To have to have hundreds of people.
Speaker 20: Working for your network given jobs. I mean that's on and in front of the screen and behind the scenes is a big deal for me.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, how did for people that don't know, you know, what was the idea of this network? How'd you get this network started? And how did you get it off the ground. He was in a club and saw a bunch of girls.
Speaker 2: There you go. I mean, that's exactly what's on saving room. We can record it on on a team.
Speaker 20: Not at all, No, I think for me, originally I wanted to launch a television network. I come from working with parents who owned networks, so I just I just thought it was you come from parents that owns television networks.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh your parents owned like low Goo cable, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah, And so for me it was just important to launch my own network. But I felt like the Netflix model was the new wave, you know all about convenience choice and control, you know, subscription model, you know vod all that stuff was just like the new wave, and so for me, I just.
Speaker 17: Wanted to get ahead of it.
Speaker 20: And you know, I aggregated a lot of content partners, and kind of my model or philosophy in the beginning was, you know, we're putting the hands back into the power of the content creators, and you know, we want to empower them. We wanted to let them tell their stories, and so we I guess I aggregated a lot of folks to come be a part of the network. So I think for me it was just it was just really about empowering the content, you know, creators and the talent and giving them different types of deals and allowing them to tell their stories.
Speaker 17: And so for me, I launched a network in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 20: We've been up and running for over five years, and you know it's been growing and scaling ever since.
Speaker 2: And so when did you stop making money?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 2: When did you stop making money? How long?
Speaker 17: Let me take it took it took a minute to make some money. It was a little bit of trial and error.
Speaker 20: Uh, and you know, we a little bit of experimentation when it comes to certain projects.
Speaker 2: But how much is a subscription?
Speaker 17: Six six dollars nine five nine?
Speaker 3: And what was the what was the first show were about to do? The math was what was your first show to take off? That was like, oh, this is it.
Speaker 20: We had a couple of shows we had, you know, blame it on Quashow actually did fairly well for us when we first like started moving and getting things going and.
Speaker 17: Me simone show did really well.
Speaker 2: Then you know, One.
Speaker 20: More Chance, Uh, one More Chance did really well, and and then Black China just kind of really took us over the top.
Speaker 3: Put everybody, it's DJ n V, Charlamagne the guy. We are to Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Lameel Plumber and Natalie Nunne. You know, he's the CEO of the ZEUS network. And now what about the partnership with Floyd Maywell?
Speaker 9: Was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That was great.
Speaker 20: We we you know, we partnered with Floyd and the Money team and shout out to you know, Daryl Farmer and Wall and uh you know that profitable Yeah, Rella and Jonah, Yeah, they all did a great job making it happen.
Speaker 17: But Floyd loves working with us. We love working with Floyd. We we do good business together.
Speaker 20: You know, he's a great partner, and uh, the fights are fun.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 20: I was on the undercard her another Floyd Floyd. You know, we are talking about some some some other fights.
Speaker 2: But that fight looked so pitiful. It looked like y'all were so damned tight.
Speaker 17: I was.
Speaker 6: I wanted to keep going. It was her who just fell to the ground, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Get she was tired? Did you have a chin guard on?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know what.
Speaker 2: Today? Not today?
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm gonna slide to listen.
Speaker 3: That you posted a picture and everybody thought you had surgery. They thought you show in your chin. I didn't even know that that's possible.
Speaker 2: But him, nobody That wasn't room. But I didn't never see that. Listen.
Speaker 6: Was that a room? It was a rumor, and it's a rumor. But I feel like what happened was when I first got in Hollywood, I was like probably one hundred and twenty five pounds. I was like twenty four years old. So you know, past forward thirteen years, my body's changed. I like when people grow into there whatever, so I'm like I grew into my chin now the fact I have nothing else to talk about.
Speaker 2: I mentioned you too, so you didn't get there was.
Speaker 6: No I didn't get. No, I just got I gained more weight, like well, not one hundred and twenty five pounds anymore. So yeah, I put it on in my face.
Speaker 17: I guess I don't know you loot. There's nothing wrong with no.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Nikki said something about it when she said something about my chin in her new song. There was a whole viral moment that I had my chin. No, because that's cys, that's big cis.
Speaker 2: You know, check something like that.
Speaker 6: Yea, she said, yeah, even if you guys are annoying, because that everybody does this everywhere we go. She just said, even if my name was Natalie Nunne can check me.
Speaker 2: That's a good double times. Did you be chin checking people?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 2: What about in the winter when you wear a chin chill you know.
Speaker 6: It's sho And then when I get on his ass then he's mad that when I just randomly in that bars in New York, sho.
Speaker 2: The only thing I thought about that video was I was like, which one of y'all canceled? Natalie not the interview because I didn't know nothing about it. We didn't know nothing about it.
Speaker 6: I guess it was I don't know. It was like three different publicists at work, obviously at Zeus and then.
Speaker 2: My puble was y'all were up here after the old one. That's what I'm like, Yeah, it's never a problem. Be a few times like three. That's why would be banning.
Speaker 16: He him my chin.
Speaker 2: He didn't ban me.
Speaker 6: So that's why I'm here.
Speaker 2: Actually, acronym Natalie. Why do people think you're scared of? Josly Just hilarious.
Speaker 6: I know, just just has favorites. That's okay, my.
Speaker 17: Favorite just got y'all got a little thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just.
Speaker 6: That she don't want to do that. I don't have a problem with okay. So look, let's let's be very clear. I think with Jocelyn and I, you know, we both I feel like we both came into the industry around the same time. We could say in the reality TV world that Lane, you know, she owned her lane at the time for Love and Hip Hop, and I definitely owned the Bad Girls Club. We all can just say that about the two of us. So, you know, when it came down to me coming to Zeus, I think she was already like three seasons in on Johnson's Cabaret, and I've always supported her shop like I've always reposted, posted it up. I mean, given you agree to thatt me, I've always I don't. It was never like a you know, but I think, you know, when once Battis came and kind of did our thing and started taking off a little more, and now obviously the season four, I think it started becoming more of just like a competition in the sense of like who's the queen of Zeus or whose show is running Zeus?
Speaker 20: You know, listen, I'll say they both they both doing an amazing job. I love Jocelyn, I love Natalie, I love all our content partners. I think that, you know, it's just a little healthy competitions. Jocelyn show does incredibly well and shout out to Joson Ballistic the success of Johnson's Cabaret. We just you know, Jocelyn's Jocelyn's Cabaret in New York is Aeron is doing incredibly well. I have a great relationship with both of them. They do interact sometimes, and you know, it's been a little up and down time and time, but I think for the most part, I think they do.
Speaker 6: Yes, we do sometimes. I mean I would, but I don't know if she would.
Speaker 2: But why only record that?
Speaker 17: I mean I would Jocelyn.
Speaker 20: Jocelyn's focus is on our music in her show. I don't think she wants to do that.
Speaker 2: I think she could an agree with you for the right y'all make a lot of money.
Speaker 17: Hey, I'm down.
Speaker 6: No, it's not it's it's it's not like a. I also think people stir it up. I think people like jazz or people like she well, she said, you know, she'll say things like, oh, you know the comedian. I know, listen, I let everybody live, okay. Well, originally just she started off by saying that Tanisha was her favorite from Bag Girls Club and that I shouldn't be running Bad Girls Club over at Zeus. That's how it started, and I was like, what is she talking about? Like, you know, so she started with that. Then the second thing was when Kashan and Blueface's show came and you know, my name's in the credits as an executive producer. She went on to say Natalie is exploiting Kashan and making all this money off of her, and there's a whole thing on YouTube if you google it like she just went on a rant and so I just be like, how is another female? Are you going to be mad at me for just working? I'm just doing my job. Like let me said, you know, we're just following people's stories. I'm not telling Krashan to do this. I'm not telling Kshan to you know, We're just following them. It's just raw, uncensored you know, uh, whatever they're doing. So I'm like, how am I exploiting her?
Speaker 2: Like what? Like, you know, the only thing I would correct just on is not just you exploiting her? Is let me too.
Speaker 6: No, but we're not. We're not.
Speaker 2: Jo shows.
Speaker 17: First of all, I love Jess.
Speaker 9: He's great.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I sex.
Speaker 20: You guys were getting into it. I was trying to calm her down and I was like, hey, you know.
Speaker 17: She got into Yeah.
Speaker 6: We were at let me sponsor that Tycoon weekend, one of the sponsors with.
Speaker 17: Fifty and they were kind of having a little thing.
Speaker 7: But I.
Speaker 17: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 6: Bottom drink like you we're just talking.
Speaker 20: Listen Jess, just Jess, Jess and that they both listened to me in that moment. It was it was we diffuse it. And you know, I don't think they've talked ever since, but I think you guys should talk.
Speaker 6: And this is.
Speaker 17: What did you ask me about Rashan were exploiting.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what you can see what I think that they don't know. We're telling grown people.
Speaker 6: We cannot tell.
Speaker 20: First of all, I don't I don't exploit Blue Face and Krashan. They're very their executive producers. They're very aware of what we're filming. They are very hands on with the post production aspect. They watched the cuts before they are released. They give notes. They are very hands on. We don't even exploy. We don't exploit. We don't exploit our talent. We don't exploit, and that that narrative, he's the stop. I mean, everybody is pretty.
Speaker 17: Hands on and aware. We don't control what people do.
Speaker 20: I can't control, Like there's no universe where I can control Tommy and how she comes off on camera. She did, she did a great job. She was a producer, she was hands on with Batti's West and I love Tommy.
Speaker 17: She's great.
Speaker 20: But she's gonna be Tommy, just like I have no control over Natalie. She's gonna do Natalie.
Speaker 17: I have no control over the blue Face Kashan. You know, Jocelyn.
Speaker 20: I love all of them, and you know, I appreciate that they love the relationship with me and Zeus and they do their thing, and I think that people appreciate, which is part of the success of Zeus at this current time. You know, the real realness, in the rawness of in the authenticity piece of it all.
Speaker 2: I will keep a lock. We got more with Lamel Plumber, Natalie Nothing.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast Luve of the morning, burning everybody in dej n V. Charlamage the God we are to Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Lamel Plumber and Natalie None. You know, he's the CEO of the Zeus network.
Speaker 2: Cha you do have a double major in sociology, sociology and communication, which when you was here ten years ago, that's one of the things I said. I was like, don't you want to utilize Yeah, those degrees. Do you feel like you're utilizing them?
Speaker 6: Yes, for sure. I feel like now that I'm like executive producing Baddies, I deal with all of the girls every day like I'm hands on, you know, with Lemmy and the team, whether it's casting, you know, working with the girls on camera and off camera. Just you know, I feel like my communications degree definitely helps that field because for some reason, I could smack the shit out of a girl we still have a conversation five minutes after and then even then, you know, sociology, I really understand a lot of the girls and and just any even the bad boys, like you know, the study of people is really you know what sociology is. So I feel like I definitely am able to utilize both of my degrees. I think I told you that before, even you know, when I was up here years ago. But like reality TV, I think that is really what's helped me be a reality star and now even like a b because I can literally sit there listen to them get I get it, I get it, and you know, work with.
Speaker 2: Them, and it's helped you to manipulate people, right because because you know what you're doing on social media, and I guess that's the only thing that I'd be tripping off because like you know, even last week when you went to the whole tirade. Oh but I'm like, and what's I do? Know what I'm doing? I know, y'all just wake up, just just just make up, make up. But I know, but I know these things, and I guess that's the only thing.
Speaker 17: And he's a great story of producer, is really good.
Speaker 2: I just want people to see that side because people do follow you, they do watch you, and I think you owe it to these people to show them all of that whole totality of Natalie Nhing.
Speaker 6: I think they they're getting it. I mean that the thing is is like I do feel like I live two lives. And I'm gonna be honest because I you know, I'm on reality shows with other females that you probably would not see me with all the time and every day. But we're living together for a month and a half, two months whatever while we're filming, and then I go home, you know, have like family and so you know, my friends from home, and so it is like a balance for me. I have to you know, tap back into you know, being the boss baddie.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I don't really I'm not on the show like Bad Girls Club ten years ago, like being manipulative and do that. I actually am in just sitting there like how can we figure this out? Girls? Like you know, you guys want to fight it out, fight it out if not like you know, so I have grown up, but I can still be very manipulative, you know, special sociology degree.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and you was an athlete and you go to the Junior Olympics.
Speaker 6: I did, and I played soccer at USC.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that, like people need to see that. That's why I get frustrated at because I'm like, You're more than just the.
Speaker 17: Reality show, for sure.
Speaker 6: I mean, but I feel like over the what is it fourteen years now of me being on reality TV? People know that, you know, they know, they know, they know.
Speaker 2: How do you keep yourself from really getting mad? Like when you like, when you're really about to get upset, Like, what do you do? Chin up, shoulders back, breathe yourself. You got this is what he does. Let's chin up, shoulder back. You got this. That's a technique your therapist.
Speaker 6: Again, smack. Why the thing is is you know the girls, dude still to this day, and I think at this point because of where I'm at, you know, like even especially at Zeus, I mean that everybody wants to be at the top, so they find a way to come for me, whether you know, if it's Tommy coming on my show. And again like I got in the ring with Tommy. We did our big one. We fought at the reunion because it was it was more than just the words and the bickering. Now it's like you're trying to come for a spot that's not your spot, and let's just be very clear, like you're just you're on my show, which is Baddies is my show, and have.
Speaker 17: A little respect.
Speaker 6: But the thing about females are there were just really caddy and it's just never gonna that is never gonna change. Girls are caddy, jealous, they can be malicious, just they could be very nasty individuals. So I feel like now for me, the only way I'm gonna really snap and smack this out of the beach is if you're really doing my money, or you're you're doing some weird you're being weird behind the scenes. That's when it can get ugly. So I got in the ring with Tommy. We did our thing, and she's still you know, I think it was what Floyd made whether we can try to pull up on me at a little spot in the South beach.
Speaker 2: I told her to come inside and she.
Speaker 6: Was just outside doing you know ton Now the Housewives was just they're fifty fighting. I'm only in my third I didn't say it was right, but I'm just saying, we get I get backlash for that too.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate you guys joining, and I think I think we're gonna continue to see a lot of evolution from Natalie nothing, just like people see continue to see a lot of evolution from me. You know. I mean, I think that you're going to continue to brow. I think we're going to start to see the whole totality.
Speaker 6: What's what's kind of girl? My chin?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this sincerely. I'm sending you nothing but positive love and light. I want you to keep your head up, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because that's the beautiful thing. Okay, there's so much to smile.
Speaker 6: So we're cool now, So we're cool.
Speaker 2: We're getting.
Speaker 3: That's so sweet that.
Speaker 17: I wanted to say one other thing. You gotta talk about your show that drops this Sunday.
Speaker 2: This Sunday, that is East.
Speaker 6: That is East, so we're on the East.
Speaker 17: Coast and it is this season is really we got Suki.
Speaker 6: On there, we got Mariah Lynn, Shaan's on there. I'm getting backlash for that I mean, well, she's on there performing and stuff, and she was pregnant. People were like, she's pregnant.
Speaker 17: Her sister's on there to sisters, she was there with her.
Speaker 20: We have returning, Scotty's returning, got it with the body?
Speaker 17: Who else returning? Big Eaves returning.
Speaker 20: But the show does come out this Sunday, this Sunday, this September seventeenth, September seventeenth. So we're really really excited about Baddie's East and uh, you know.
Speaker 6: The fans are so excited about Batty's ease, Like the East Coast.
Speaker 17: Therea Camila, who else is on there?
Speaker 6: It's a big this was this is a big season for real, Like this is probably Anna Annamiley. Oh god, that's going by right now that she snatched myr Island's chain.
Speaker 2: Let me Plumber doesn't care about black women. List Plumber about black let me say him you know me social media, don't let me know.
Speaker 17: You're going to manifest this.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 17: Listen, I will say this. I love all of our talent.
Speaker 20: I know there's been you know, folks that have worked with us that you know, there's been some challenging times, But I love whoever you are out there.
Speaker 17: I just know if we've ever had any you know, hardships. I love you.
Speaker 20: I appreciate everything that you've done. I appreciate everybody that's you know, contributed to the growth and success of Zeus.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 20: If I don't mention you all the time, I'm sorry, you know, for folks that may you know, be mad at me at this moment, I love you. I'm sorry I ever hurt you, you know, or did anything that you know?
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 2: Got canceled yet and you apologize. You're getting ahead of them. You just called me.
Speaker 17: You know you're trying the story produce me.
Speaker 2: I'm just walking through it.
Speaker 6: Listen, listen everybody else.
Speaker 17: I love everybody. I love everybody.
Speaker 2: I love everybody.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you coming. It's the breakfast club. Let's get right to the room.
Speaker 2: He already apologize for being a loud mouth.
Speaker 4: I got seventeen years and do you need me?
Speaker 6: You need I've got the sea.
Speaker 2: This the room report.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I'm a true teller.
Speaker 16: N go right, you go, I.
Speaker 4: Got the sea babies.
Speaker 2: Tell him what to ben to see? All right, Miko, what we got?
Speaker 4: All right? So you guys have probably heard about Houston Rocket is Kevin Porter Junior fracturing his girlfriend's vertebrae here in New York City. This is a very tragic story. I believe we got some audio for that new details.
Speaker 21: NBA player Kevin Porter's bail was set at seventy five thousand dollars after he pleaded not guilty to assaulting and strangling his girlfriend in a Manhattan hotel. Prosecutors say the twenty three year old attacked his twenty six year old girlfriend at the Millennium Hotel on the East Side early yesterday morning. They say Porter repeatedly punched her in the face and squeezed her neck so hard that he broke.
Speaker 2: At least one bone.
Speaker 21: Jesus, the NBA and the Houston Rockets so they are also investigating.
Speaker 2: Tragic Now.
Speaker 4: I always like to wait for everything to come out before I pick a side, but I'm picking a side right here. This sounds awful. I just want to put her name out there. Kaiser Condrez. She she was a lottery pick for the Indiana Fever.
Speaker 1: And then w n B A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a ballplayer and apparently there's been a history of abuse. She has a sister who whose name is Calabria Haskins. She was married to Dwayne Haskins, who was an NFL quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was did you guys hear about that he got hit by a dump truck last year in Fort Laudadell. No, yeah, yes, he got hit by dump truck. So that's that's spending around. That's his wife. Is this girl's sister, right? So the sister went on her Instagram and she wrote, she at him, Kevin Porter Jr. If you think you're gonna touch my sister and not get touched, count your effing days better, hope and prayer you'll be able to ever walk again, let alone dribble. You may have gotten away with this stuff in the past because Yo, Mama ain't raised you right, But we spank little punk painting nailed sissy wenches like you every day. Don't show up to the crib. Were gonna do it to you, little.
Speaker 6: Wench.
Speaker 4: This is after he got arrested and she has him saved in her phone as Kevin downlow Porter Jr. The sister hasn't saved, is that? So apparently this has been going on for a while. He was also arrested in twenty twenty for having a gun in his car. I heard about that one in marijuana. Yeah, so apparently there's been a history of abuse here.
Speaker 2: Have you.
Speaker 4: Houston Rockets cut him yet they have not made a statement yet because they're waiting for you know you he's got to make sure you wait until somebody is actually guilty of something. But I mean, if if she was running down the hallway, I'm pretty sure they have footage of this. She was bloody, she was bleeding and broke a bone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they said, I guess this is what the reports that in the paper today, the Daily News that I guess he got back from I guess party and they believe and the door was locked and he couldn't get in, so he had to get you know, hotel security to get him in.
Speaker 2: And he was upset about that. But like you said, uh, do all that now. But it happened.
Speaker 3: They said some of it in the hallway, so hopefully there are cameras there. Very sad man, I mean, she's the young lady's twenty six years old.
Speaker 2: And it's horrible. And then also from a business perspective, if the Rockets cut him, they still got to pay him, right, got to be more.
Speaker 4: It depends. These type of things are a little touchy.
Speaker 2: Bit.
Speaker 4: I do also want to say that her godfather's name is John Lucas. He is in the front office of the Houston Rockets as well. So this is like all types of messiness, and it sounds like he might need some help for real.
Speaker 3: And they say they had the best Uh, I guess the best season last year. He averaged ten points and all whatever. But I mean he should be cut. You don't put your hands and strangly strangle somebody to they break a bone.
Speaker 2: In his nock.
Speaker 4: What kind of rage were you in?
Speaker 2: Jesus ch Absolutely, I guess that's why they say you got to investigate, even though you hear all of these details, Like Miko said, they gotta wait until everything's fully played out correct just for business purposes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you if you fire him and let's stranger things have happened. Let's say she did something to him, which I don't know why what would warrant what he did either way, But let's just say that the players have, you know, a defense of some kind, and you fire him, now you're lost. Yeah, so they have to wait. But but he has to be in court October sixteenth here and they have a preseason game. He'll probably miss that, but he does have to be back in court here in Manhattan October sixteenth.
Speaker 3: Definitely sending healing energy to that young lady. That woman, I mean, twenty six years old.
Speaker 4: Is oh my god, and other news.
Speaker 2: I feel her sister, Absolutely feel her sister. And I'm sure it's not just her sister feels like that she got.
Speaker 3: And daddy or uncle. Yeah, I feel her whole family. I'm sure that's been.
Speaker 4: Going through a lot too as a family. I believe their brother passed away not too long ago as well. So the other sister's husband was killed in that, and that there was foul play. Apparently he was drugged the accident.
Speaker 2: We reported that one. Yeah, think of situations like that. Nobody gonna wait uh for for law enforcement to do their job. If you if you're that young lady's family.
Speaker 3: All you see is your niece or your daughter or your sister bloody and they're talking about a broken bone in her neck.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? You're not. You're not waiting. I don't want to wait for nothing. Now, You're not waiting for the law.
Speaker 4: End of that that's why she probably posted on her story. She probably likes but yeah, man, but I hope that she recovers. Well, that's tough. You want to go to the next rum.
Speaker 3: Now we got done, we got wrapped it up. We took a little too long on that one. And that's uh, Miko.
Speaker 2: With the worthy story to take the time with the Absolutely that's Charlamagne. Who you get that Duncan? Two man, four after the hour. We need a woman named Jessica Carlin to come to the front of the congregation. We would like to have a world whatever because you know, a lot of times here at the breakfast Club, I want to go to HR. But what happens when HR does something to you? Whow you go to when HR does something to you? We'll discuss. Okay, all right, we'll get into that next. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same. Hiring isn't cheat with new highest costing almost five thousand dollars. You want to get it right. Four out of five employees on zip recruiter get a quality candidate on the first day. Get hiring right. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com, Flash breakfast to try zip recruiter for free. Damn heg, I mean trying to be dunky today.
Speaker 9: No more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 20: Days called donkey of the Jay and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Damn Charlamagne.
Speaker 6: Who got the donkey of.
Speaker 2: To day today? Well, jess hilarious Donkey today for Wednesday, September thirteenth goes to a human resources manager at an Oregon property maintenance company named Jessica Carlin. Please keep in mind that I said she's HR human resources. Now, Jessica Carlin is the HR supervisory human resources worker at the company she works at, and she's being accused of harassing a Spanish employee without consequence of courses without consequence because she's the person who folks go to when they want to administer the consequences. Okay, everybody reports the HR when they have issues in the workplace, So who the hell you going to report to when the person causing you issues is HR? Well, what did Jessica Carlin do? Jessica did something that is very inappropriate and something that I would never ever even think of doing. Jessica Carlin is being accused of sending a large black chalklate penis and scrolled them to a janitorial manager named Stephen Orinda at a company called Dasher Lights LLC with the message eat a Dick Gregory on the inside box cover. All right, that's right. She sent a chocolately chuck dickens, a delicious dingling, a tasty twig and berries to Stephen with a note that said eat a Dick van Dyke. All right. She should have sent a message that said hungry, eat a d R. You're not yourself when you're hungry, eat a d Who would ever send something like that to somebody? What a six six sick world we live in where people are sending their body parts the folks in the workplace. Who does that? Okay? Whether it's in the form of of chocolate or a cake or a mold of a private part, how inappropriate? Okay? Who would do such a thing? And who does one report to? And when it's actually hr doing it to you? Now? According to the New York Posts and The Daily Mail, Jessica Carlin allegedly sent the president and harassed the Spanish employee, forcing him to resign due to the hostile work environment. Now, Stephen is seeking five hundred and twenty five thousand dollars in damages following the alleged racist harassment caused by the big chocolate penis. Now, listen, I can understand the harassment part, But why is this considered racist because it was a black chocolate penis? Huh? Would you have preferred a brown caramel penis? Since your Spanish? Now, why is Jessica Carlin getting donkey of the day? Exactly? Well, she's getting donkey of today because she sent this milk chocolate magic stick to Steve and Jorinda, and she mistakenly left her own name on the package and later admitted sending it. I mean, she had no choice, right, what a rookie move. Now get this, she didn't get fired. Instead, her company offered Steven a fifty dollars gift certificate to Chipotle and a promised apology from Jessica Carlin. Now, I don't know if the give certificate was actually Chippotle, but in my mind it was Chipotle. Okay, maybe Taco Bell. That's why this Spanish brother thought it was racist. But apparently he took the gift certificate. But Jessica never said sorry, and since she never s said sorry, he filed a lawsuit. Now, this is why apologies are important. If you hurt someone, just apologize. Apologizing re establishes dignity for those you hurt. Letting the hurt person know that you know it was your fault, not their, and it helps him feel better. Okay. Apologize helps repair relationships, especially in the workplace. You know, you get people talking again. An apology makes people feel comfortable with each other. But instead Jessica Carlin didn't apologize, which is the equivalent of telling this man to sit down, each your burrito boll and be quiet. Now what you like to hear more? Jessica Carlin really was terrorizing this man. Jessica a few days prior to sending the gift called Stephen a huge dick tracy to management, and that's what prompted her to send the package to his house. According to court documents, Steven's wife and daughter were home when this one eyed chocolate e chunk of heaven was sent and they were deeply disturbed. Rightfully, so, now was the gift? The gift was purchased. You're not gonna believe this, and don't you write this down when you hear it, envy. The gift was purchased at a company called d at your Door. I am not making this up. I'm not this good.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 2: They do custom deliveries of crude edibles, and eighty nine percent of people who purchased penis from this store gave them five star reviews. All right, the company rode online. Roses are two thousand dollars. Chocolate is even better at chocolate d This milk chocolate d in a box is perfect for a special occasion. Are just a friendly reminder to eat a Dick Clark. Okay. What makes Jessica Carlin and even bigger donkey is that the whole point in his company is to remain anonymous. Okay, They ship anonymously on purpose, so her dumb ass had to go out of her way to intentionally put her name on this dick York Now. Steve's lawyer said to allow a supervisory employee in a position of power, especially one responsibility for human resource functions, that acting such a blatantly racist and harassing manner toward an employee is an excuse enough. But the retaliation my client received while advocating for some basic human dignity and a safe working environment went the step beyond. I'm still trying to figure out why this is racist. Maybe I need more details inappropriate, yes, but racist? Why because it was black? What's crazy is I never knew that black penis was worth five hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. I always thought it was worth forty. The marl of the story is everybody grow up. Okay. I just don't understand what kind of world we live in when people think it's normal to do this kind of stuff. And what a chocolate covered pickle you find yourself in when it's hr doing it? Do you please give Jessica Carlin the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons?
Speaker 6: Oh no, you are the dogee of.
Speaker 2: The day, the dogee all the day. Ye, what a change world.
Speaker 6: The name of the company again.
Speaker 2: It's called di a your Dog, but the actual spell it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Answer your question, why why your mouth water?
Speaker 4: Because you probably wanted it to be a light scant.
Speaker 3: Human Resources sent that man a penis and he got five hundred thousand dollars chocolate covered pans.
Speaker 2: No he's sewing from.
Speaker 4: Got nothing, and he got fifty dollars gift certificate to possibly I go bell.
Speaker 3: So a coworker sent me an ass and asked with his scroton, your scrotons was on that?
Speaker 4: About the ass you sent him? He talking about you?
Speaker 2: I know he is about how much you think I could get?
Speaker 7: You could eat?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You could probably get more. Why because there's probably a bigger bag over here.
Speaker 6: You you can have.
Speaker 4: You know that you're important.
Speaker 2: Can I say it's racist because it was a dog skin ass? You should shut up? Definitely, that's what you should do. You you should shut up, envy. He wanted to be that what you should do.
Speaker 4: You wanted it to be welcome vy.
Speaker 2: You should shut up? No, okay, what did you send me, sir? Nothing? Okay, what did you say?
Speaker 4: You tell on him? Tell tell he's saving it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna save put it in my next book, Real life, Real Charlamage. You did you do that? I'm gonna get in line.
Speaker 22: Oh my god, guys are a wild b T will see tomorrow everybody else salam remy will be joining us.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 10: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: If you do we have a conversation yesterday.
Speaker 4: You don't take things serious y'all like this, y'all like this.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you do.
Speaker 3: Remy will be joining us when we come back. It's the Little Gate Breakfast Club, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning. Everybody's DJ Envy, Charlamagne, the Gud. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. We got a legendary producer, salam Remy. Welcome bro, welcome back.
Speaker 9: What's up? What's up? Brothers. I'm so glad to.
Speaker 2: Be salam Is in here being ultra creative this morning.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 2: What's the what the what is the muse zoom museum?
Speaker 23: Museum decided to put the m USC instead of just you know, muse and the ZUM. Basically he's playing around with it, but basically, you know, I created a First of all, I've retired from producer on my fiftieth birthday last year.
Speaker 2: You's done with music. I don't believe.
Speaker 9: How could you do that?
Speaker 23: Just because I needed to? You know what I'm saying. I felt like I put my thirty six years in.
Speaker 2: You just produced a masterpiece a couple of years ago.
Speaker 23: Yeah, a couple of years ago. But at this point, you know what I'm saying. That's something I wanted to do since I was thirty, you know what I'm saying, be able to focus on life. I've given almost all my life force for my entire adult life into just being in the studio helping artists do things on that level performing for record companies.
Speaker 9: At some point, you gotta work for you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 23: So my last five years of doing for the culture stuff was more of me just doing what I felt. And then at the same time, I also wanted to see what else I could do, and the pandemic gave me enough time to just have you know, I can't see nobody, and I discovered other ways to channel my creativity rather than needing to just be strictly in the musical form the way that I'd done it already. And you know, after I put out my last album, Black on Purpose in twenty twenty, I was in the crib and I was kicking it with my Homeworld artist Sheen, and I was like, yah.
Speaker 9: That's maybe should do some art. She's like, yeah, you should, and I was like, well, all right, cool.
Speaker 23: So that turned into me going and getting some spray cans and kind of messing around with pieces, and then it was actually Angie Martinez. His birthday were coming up right after that Ginger and m So I asked Ronda who's.
Speaker 9: Her favorite artist? They sell your cruise my verse.
Speaker 2: And now I get to sell your cruise picture and I'm starting to mess with it to make a gift for her.
Speaker 23: Then now I was like, ite what you're doing. I'm like yeah, He's like, oh, that's crazy. So I had to rock ken picture I started messing with. He's like, nah, I use this raw picture. So I just was really finding some other way to utilize my creativity.
Speaker 2: And you had a background in art because this picture y'all looking at Salam actually painted.
Speaker 9: It's actually a mixed media art.
Speaker 23: So what I started doing at first was I was using pictures and then actually take a spray paint piece and then doing a picture in the middle of it, which I still have to get rights from the photographer. Then what I decided to do was my creative director, Tasiana actually drew this slick rick from me because I had, you know, I wanted to rolls on the eye patch and the crown leaned a certain way and everything else.
Speaker 9: So then now it's like a combination.
Speaker 23: It's a combination mixed media where I spray painted the Gucci in the background and the speakers and the audio system and everything else. But I actually put a picture of Rick into this whole piece. And it's a split between myself, her as the illustrator, me as a canvas artist, my engineer building audio systems with me. And that's just pretty much the products that I ended up doing. Now I have like speaker boxes that have different people on it, like I came Camnize, Black Dog, Quest Love, Sell Your Cruise, Bob Marley, all these different people that I've created different versions of this type of technology for. But I felt like the ballplayer that's coming to be like, hey, I do art now, And I just said that to you.
Speaker 9: It was like whatever, but I had to bring it out so I can show you.
Speaker 2: So how does the splits work? We you know, we heard you talking behind.
Speaker 3: The scenes about the split, So so how does that work for somebody to buy the piece? Like this huge piece right here, speakers and every day? How much is this piece and how does it work?
Speaker 23: This piece is fifty k And basically how it works is that you know, I went to Bob Marley's family first and Marvin Gaye's family.
Speaker 9: You know, I had working relationships with them.
Speaker 2: On the musical side, and I basically said, what would you be happy with for just name and likeness if we were going to utilize something, because I knew that they were really on top of their business game, and I wanted to see what was the strong deal.
Speaker 23: And it's like it was you was thirty no, no, no, like, what's it? What do you really want? They said they were like forty percent. So I was like, all right, cool. So we set up the deal, all the terms to it, and I said, okay, forty percent is what they're going to get just for their name and likeness, regardless of who drew the picture, regardless of who took a photo, everything else. And I made that the standard for museum. So now forty percent goes to the person for their name and likeness, which is not law, that's how we're rolling. And then the other sixty percent goes between either the photographer if I'm splitting something with a photographer or somebody drawing it. I'm sure you've gone somewhere and soon it's like, hey, this is my favorite picture of you.
Speaker 9: I've drawn and they selling it. But then what do your kids get from that?
Speaker 23: The whole idea of the museum for me, is about us making sure that we're utilizing my relationships because I'm gonna do art for a while, but I normally go do something else. But just for me, this whole ecosystem is by everything that we do. Hey, it's artist approval. I can't you know, if you take a picture with your wives, can you just post it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 9: Hold hold up, let me see it. Wait a minute.
Speaker 23: They will check it, and they always any artist is going to have in a perspective where they want to make sure that their image looks right.
Speaker 9: So that's number one.
Speaker 23: Number two, you know, I want to make sure that they are the controlling party, not whoever does something of them. And then when it really gets down to it, you know, besides getting financially rais so got to ask them.
Speaker 9: You know, somebody wants to buy it.
Speaker 23: I got to call up you know, Mandy and Rick and be like, are you cool with X buying your picture?
Speaker 9: Because that's the way I would feel, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So God, how does it work for a fan? Let's you know that doesn't have a name like, you know, Nick the camera guy.
Speaker 23: You know what I mean, Camera Guy might still be approved by whoever to do. It's not just about being famous. I think it's really about it's really about just understanding who's having it and just having some type of approval process, just as anything else. If it's your property, if you're own the house, does anybody get to buy your house? You get to decide who you want to sell it to. And looking at your intellectual property as property just as well as everything else.
Speaker 2: Is really where I'm at now because I had to look at my own career and part of me get into fifty and looking back was like, wait a minute, how much is it before people were selling catalogs, how much is my catalog worth? I put thirty six years and that's some type of pension or something like where am I at? Rather than feeling like I got to get on the next project? I got to get to the next one.
Speaker 23: A lot of times people operate from a place of feeling like they don't have any value, And at the end of the day, your value is also you being able to find the people who value you. Who you are, what you do, where it is, and everything else. For me, it was a self discovery process that also turned into wait a minute, if I know this and I'm able to be in my house and not have to feel like I got to run up and down and chase, you know, the things in my elder years, then also I share this information with the rest of my peers and other people.
Speaker 9: You know, the same way.
Speaker 23: That both of you have a shoe box of photos from your long careers that you might have a picture of somebody that they never seen before, and then also photos that you have with artists. NAS might need a photo of him by.
Speaker 2: The coliseum, especially old that he probably forgot he even took.
Speaker 9: All the time.
Speaker 23: So what happened was I actually was going through my own photos and then I have photos that I took in the studio of Amy, or I have photos I took a nas a lot of them, and then he's looking throughing like, whoa, I forgot my daughter was there? Wait, my postules there like he forgot because he never seen me being in the captain's chair. Just like niggas taking pictures of with the room. He got a whole lot of images of different things that you might need at some point. And now we're able to bring value to it. That's where my goal is, bringing value to everyone and being able to also speak to a lot of artists that might even be in their fifties and sixties that work in day jobs that aren't being appreciated. They feel like, oh, that was my twenties and I did something back then. But we as fans still want to be able to connect with them, and that's really you know, the purpose of it, kind of connecting icons with up and coming artists and paintings and also just having brand new people that I think a dope. There's a picture I have a pop up here in New York right now, which we're actually is sending to September thirty if that is museum here, because I needed to show once again everybody dies, I'm working on art stuff and what we're doing. But there's a picture in the window that this cat justin Wylington had done the NAS and I saw it on the ground. I was like, that's dope. So I sent it to NOAs He's like, yoh, I like that. I know only like pictures of me. But he got the old me with the god, he got the young older me with the twist He's like, I kind of like that. So I contacted him and now they have a collaboration where it's business together, where he's cool with NAS getting forty percent, and at the same time, now they're selling merchandise. Now that works together, and that's me is just you know what I felt like I could bring to the table, because most artists, you know, even for photographers that took pictures of artists in the nineties, they don't have a contact to get to them. They don't know how to speak to them. And then you know, you get the five selects, but what about the other one hundred?
Speaker 2: We got more with salam Remy when we come back, So don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with salam Remy, who's the most requested artist.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 23: The first thing is first when people walk into the space either you know, I have a three thousand square foot gallery and went with in Miami, and then to pop up here, it's so much. They have sensory overloads. So they're sitting there going, oh gosh, this by Marley, you know, or Marvin Gaye. But then they'll turn around like yo, I really like the Supercat, Like I never thought I would see super Cat on the wall, you know, Oh, I never thought I would see you know, Brumman, you know what I'm saying, Like I had brum Man from Martin come out of the host my season two open in Miami. But people like I don't even know his name, but you know, Martin fans is heavy and they are from the fourth floor, pro man from fifth floor, you know what I'm saying. But they opened off it but they don't even know his name. But to me, he's so much a part of culture he should.
Speaker 9: Be like no Deebo. Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 23: How many people named a dog Diebo at the Friday? You know what I'm saying, Like, where'd that actually goes? So to me, it's just about being able to help and you know, bridge that gap. So I look at it like this is my continued give back, not just I got to make a beat for you. You know, this is what the artist portion of.
Speaker 2: It got you. You know, we had Fab five Freddy up here, and you know he came up in the arts scene here in New York and he was great friends with Boskaya and then they connected with Walhall, and it made me ask him the question, what is the what's arts impact on the coach?
Speaker 23: So first of all, Fab is also with five five Filly Piece, which is actually on Orchard Street right now on Delancey. And then Fab is also on the board of our team, and he's also my cousin and you know, so the reality is that for me understanding that that the visual art, it was always you know, some portions graffiti was more popular than music at some points with hip hop, you know, to me, that's just always part of it culture. So the art goes with the music, goes with the style, address goes with everything else, you know, how you're styling yourself, how you're working your avatar, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like it's a misimportion from the aspect of you know, even museum. To me, it's like the pillars of the community. I'm putting you on the wall. Why because I think Pooh Bay, Justice and shine Head and these people belong on the wall just the same way that you have your wall in head with the icons of what you feel should be there. We're not waiting for someone else's approval. And that's what I feel like a lot of things have done because you know, normally a museum is stolen artifacts of someone that don't didn't even know it. Know, j catch the second case. I mean, you know the politics, but you're trying to get his heismod trophy. So you know, the other day I had to tell my dude, like, Yo, hell, if somebody stole your phone, Yeah, I'm tracking them. I'm going on ninety five. I see them with my phone. He's easy, Easys. That's not the case we want. I know it's your phone and it's wrong, but like we don't really want to do that right now. And that's just to me the process of it, Like if we can turn around and say that the art is actually bringing the visuality back to it, and then also you're gonna collect what you love. That's one of the things the museum and being able to say I love what's there, see if you feel.
Speaker 9: It or you don't.
Speaker 23: And that's really about it, like finding one hundred people that really add value to what it's going to be. And you know, my goal is to raise everybody's IP because that's not something that is always done, like I said, especially for our legacy artists, and at the same time I'm helping artists across the board.
Speaker 2: I think what you said is so true, man, because I feel like the culture feels very disposable now because we're not treating it like art. So when you see the culture presented as actual art and at the art piece, it makes you value it all more exactly.
Speaker 23: And that's kind of like where I'd done pop ups during the Art Basle in Miami in twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen, and what was happening was, I know, lived in Miami twenty something years, but when I would walk around, I would see one Michael Jackson, one Jimmy Hendrix, one Prince. But then I was like, I didn't feel at home. So then what I saw of doing was just bring them my home collection where I got come into America, or a Mally piece or Michael Jackson piece that I commissioned, different things, and then I was just selling to do it for the culture merch just saying, you know, cool, let's do different pieces, but for me just being able to have the opportunity, like I say, to also cut a check, you know, to where I can cut a check to King, cut a check to different photographers and back to our heroes. That's really you know, it's part of the give back, you know what I'm saying. That's not just a fifty years saying that's how it should be in general, and you know, hoping to change your standard.
Speaker 2: How long does it take you to put a piece together?
Speaker 9: One like this?
Speaker 23: Takes about a week, I would say all together, you know, between depending on if I'm using the photograph and I'm incorporating that or if I'm actually just drawing something, if I'm stenciling into it, you know, probably a few days for what you know, Tatiana Crooks, my creative director, actually did to draw a rick. But then actually it's spray paint in the back. So me doing the spray paint goes down quickly. A couple layers of a POxy three four days, depending on what the audio system and the lighting system and you know, we hear it sure. And you know, also each system I make sure that it's tuned to the.
Speaker 9: Artists one by one.
Speaker 23: This is me using my timas Edison High school soldering class. You know what I'm saying, my electronics and really putting it in and many of my engineer, Ryan Evans, really designed each one.
Speaker 9: So every one of them, I'm using a different sonic level.
Speaker 23: Which other people put speakers and stuff, but they didn't have no type of sounds.
Speaker 2: When you said you customized to Flick Riggs music, what do you what do you mean?
Speaker 23: A how the wood actually react to speak. A speaker doesn't do anything on the owner. It's the speaker box the components I use. Because I put the tweets at the top, it now makes the highs come out differently, which makes Slick Riggs voice cut through. Slick Rick has a different timbre of voice to another artist. And then also his music also got a little bit of shakers and up, whereas in DiAngelo's music will sound different on it. Gangelo's piece that we have in the space is the basis heavy. His voice custom a different way. Marvin Gay has a different type of music to it. So I just wanted to make sure that you know to sell your cruise speace from you here. I know, I love for you to come by and check out the space because each one really moves along into another energy. But you know by the crossovers the box, you know just all the things that you do to tune the speaker. Not every set of speakers sound the same. It's like every speed of headphones will sound the same.
Speaker 2: And now the only pictures you got the pictures that people you've done business with deals with, So like.
Speaker 23: Yeah, everything that you see is all totally licensed and they're totally in it.
Speaker 2: They have to have their approval.
Speaker 23: The people that I haven't got approval from yet is in the tuck until they come through and see you know, till LL come see the LL piece and Claudine and LLLL.
Speaker 9: Get on it.
Speaker 23: So Londelle and Primary Wave and Prince's siblings see the French feast, and that's in the tough because it's always about approval. To me, it's like how I want to be treated like you, I'm not doing anything for who I am. That's going to be outside the pocket, you know what I'm saying. And then for every piece of things that we come up with, even down to you know, so Deella Mally touched the material on the Bob Mally hoodie. I was like, yeah, yeah, not that one, this one, And I want them to approve the colors, like you know, I sent the Marvin Gay Estate. The Marvin Gay bags were dropping now and I made sure that they touched it and that no, and you know Lloyd and Frankie and Marvin June like that will need their approval to say, Okay, I'm with this, this is how we want to do it. And that's just really what it is. I look at someone's name and like this, like they're publishing. It should always be something that's approved.
Speaker 2: I tell them where this is now. The New York location.
Speaker 23: New York location is at ninety eight Orchard Street until September thirtieth. Doing a pop up museum Legacy NYC, owned by Dead prez Onomi and one stick there until September thirtieth. Definitely with twenty pieces. You know, every Thursday we do a little champagne toast turn up. So we're definitely in the city with all the exclusive merch and twenty plus pieces of art. We flagship spaces in Miami open Fridays and Saturdays noon til midnight or twenty thirty two Northwest Second Avenue in the heart of Winwood, right across from the Old House of Mac. You know, we're consistently doing that. We got Slick Rick in Miami ten twenty eight Halloween special. Constantly you know, bringing other artists. You know, we've done Kane and Rob km Slick. Rick is my favorite rapper. Is the way that it needs to go next to making that happen. And just in general, you know, follow us online NUSC dot z U m as on the Gram, Facebook, et cetera. You know, follow me Salon Remy s A L A m. Constantly giving updates on what we're working on, the new pieces dropping and like I said, this is a tip of iceberg. I bought the Rick out because I knew it stood out, but when you really see everything else that's going on, it's Colder's.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we appreciate you for joining us. Brother, the salam Remy is the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We have Nico gramc our guest co host and listen.
Speaker 2: I want to salute my homegirl, Angela zing Man. Angela zing has a great product, a great juice that I like to drink is a plant based juice called Carviva and Carviv juices are now available in Stopping Shop. So salut to Angela. I watched her build Carviva from the ground up, so for her to now be in stopping shop is a big thing, man, So salute the Angela Zing and everybody over there car Beva juices. All right, let's jump into your room or report.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so before we get to the room of shout out Christina Williams, my girl who covers the WNBA. She helped me with the Kevin Porter junior tea. I appreciate you. I love when black sisters get together and help each other get a story together.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, well let's get into the roomors. Listen. Well he go up north again a loud mouth.
Speaker 7: I got seventeen years.
Speaker 6: Do you need me?
Speaker 2: You need me? I caught thee.
Speaker 6: I had.
Speaker 2: It's the room report.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I'm a true teller.
Speaker 6: We go, right, we go.
Speaker 4: I caught the tea baby.
Speaker 2: Tell them what the bendi said.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: So on Friday, Team USA fel one hundred and thirteen to one hundred eleven to Germany and the semifinal before losing to Canada one twenty seven to one eighteen in overtime.
Speaker 17: And we didn't meddle.
Speaker 4: We got nothing. We didn't even get up on the box. So now we gotta pull Lebron off the shelf, put a cape on. You gotta play captain, save a hole for us, say in twenty twenty four Olympics in Paris, And now he is beginning to recruit other stars to come play with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's I think it's only right. I think.
Speaker 3: But you need you need the best of the best. You need Steph, you need Durant, you need you know, Kyrie, them.
Speaker 2: The old guys, now you know what I'm saying, they should be making the new young stars go out there and ball the job. Morants.
Speaker 4: You want, you want something done right, you gotta you gotta.
Speaker 2: Bring out with yourself the big guns.
Speaker 4: Mort Yes, we need the big guns.
Speaker 2: We need good, good segues.
Speaker 4: Definitely need Steph.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 2: You know what's so interesting about that is everybody is trying to use this to justify with no allows. With no allows is like you know, the the USA, the NBA players aren't world champions. They're not the best in the world. Yes, they are the best players in the world still playing in the NBA. They just didn't play for the USA.
Speaker 4: Well, this is the thing about feed But this isn't our best This is like the you know, there's tiers of NBA players, you don't nobody wants to play in the feb And also the other teams will have all their best players either, So this is like as like a practice for the Olympics.
Speaker 2: And even when the other teams do have their best players, those best players are from the NBA. Yes, they are is the best players in the world playing NBA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Lebron's trying to recruit all the big start the big names. He reporter reached out to Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Jason Tatum, and Draymond green Man. We gotta we gotta redeem ourselves. This is embarrassing though even our c team shouldn't be not meddling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Redeemed team too. Yes.
Speaker 4: And other news, Nellie and Shanti are confirmed relationship. Nellie recently sat down with love and hip hop star Rashida and Kirk a Rashida's Boss Moves podcast, and during the conversation, he spoke on his relationship with Ashanti.
Speaker 15: So you are back together. We're cool again again.
Speaker 14: I think it's surprised both of us though it wasn't anything that was like, I don't think planned.
Speaker 9: I think we both was pretty much doing what we do.
Speaker 14: But sometimes being separate you understand one another more. You could be like, well, yo, let me exactly see maybe what they see.
Speaker 7: Is it feel good now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean because it's no pressure.
Speaker 14: You know, before I felt like both of us are doing what we're doing career wise, and when you got so many people in the middle of it.
Speaker 15: It could be tough.
Speaker 2: That's a dope ass couple.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, I don't know he said we cool. I don't like that, Like if I spend the block on you, if I spend the block after everything I done went through and you don't, you know, did me this way? You can't say we cool again. You gotta say we locked in? Okay?
Speaker 2: You better?
Speaker 6: You better.
Speaker 4: She's carrying a purse on the red carpet with an old throwback picture of y'all. You better say a little bit more than that, Nelly, y'all try to say something bigger than that.
Speaker 2: We just it's just cool. Huh.
Speaker 3: Well, the pocket book she wore yesterday that you're referring to was twenty years ago at the MTV Awards was the first time they exchanged numbers, so it was a throwback picture to that.
Speaker 4: But it's very sweet. Look at her being sentimental. He talked about we cool again.
Speaker 2: So Nella, you know what you gotta do. You gotta go out there and get you a T shirt of you hugging her at versus you walking across that stage to go hug her adverses because to me, that's where it re kindled, just in my mind.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he saw all fine as Shanty been looking. We all seen it.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, we've seen it, Shanty. Instagram is a safe space for men. What are you talking about. It's a safe space for men. That's where we go to congregate and have conversations amongst each other. Sluta, Shanti and Mama Mama Tina. Yes.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 4: Corla Ray posted a picture of flowers that she received from Beyonce, and then the flowers say I'm a fan of yours and I love watching you grow. You're a very talented young lady. Love Beyonce, and some people in the comments were saying it was capped that Beyonce didn't send her these flowers, But isn't this the thing that Beyonce always does.
Speaker 2: Beyonce does do that a lot, and I mean it would make sense. First of all, let's be clear, Coiler Rat is talented. Yeah, y'all kiss my ass. Coiler Ray is very talented. And this is just me and my mind and my imagination. Right Buster RNs puts out a new record with Coiler Ray. They rapping over jay Z Ain't no nigga jay Z and Beyonce in the car on the jet and they're like, oh, that's dope. And Beyonce like, Yo, Coiler Ray, Benfire. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna send us some flowers because she talented. I'm a fan. Boom put you put all that in your mom I mean that that does sound makes sense. Run with that, Run with that one.
Speaker 3: It could have been just she seeing girls of players too. Beyonce was like, yeah, I like this song. It's just send the flowers.
Speaker 2: My way better. Mine was way better.
Speaker 4: We have time for one more mm yeah all right. So Doja Cat and Quavo sparking dating rumors. Apparently they were spotted having dinner at Carbone in New York City earlier this week, and the nature of the dinner is unclear. There weren't any pictures of them together, but people call pictures outside and so now there's speculations that they might be dating. What do you think about that them.
Speaker 3: As a couple, or they could have been in the studio working on some music and they said let's go get a bite to eat.
Speaker 4: That does happen a lot too. Anytime you get recorded somewhere with people, they automatically assume y'all hunching behind closed doors and everything.
Speaker 2: By the way, you just don't get a bite to eat a car bone, you don't.
Speaker 4: You gotta get a reservation.
Speaker 3: That's got something, I'm sure, especially a week like this with fashion and they moved some tables around.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but you still made a call. Just walking car boone, I don't care who you are. Wow, can walk right in car bos?
Speaker 4: Okay, so a video service of meg Wait wait you said what I said?
Speaker 2: Hole walk writing cars? A lot of people can walk in car bos.
Speaker 4: You could just walk in and get a table.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not regular people, but I'm some celebrities can.
Speaker 4: I don't know because other people have reservations. If they move me because hole walked in, I am pissed.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't care I'm mad, like, you know, how hard to get a reservation there? Just because I'm nobody I get I'm just.
Speaker 17: Look at you.
Speaker 4: That's that's why people don't like you. Right now, That's why people don't like you. You ha sidity and epity.
Speaker 2: Skin light, skin sexual?
Speaker 9: That's you?
Speaker 2: What skin sexual?
Speaker 4: Okay? A video service of Megna Stallion and justin Timberlake that seemed like they were having an aggressive altercation. Fans immediately assumed that there was a beef, but apparently they were just having fun conversation backstage about, you know, finally meeting each other. I hate when people see stuff like that and they have no idea what's going on, and then they just make a rumor saying somebody's beefing and fighting. But I guess this is what happens when you're famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they weren't heard. They weren't arguing. I heard that. It was like a what was it you?
Speaker 3: You said you said nice to meet you, and she was like, no, I didn't meet you like this, We have to meet again or something like that.
Speaker 2: I guess they were joking and playing. I don't know, it was a.
Speaker 4: Joke, and money Long came to her defense and said like why are people always calling black women angry? Like that's what they were saying, like, oh, she looks angry, Like we can't just be animated and be silly and fun, you know, like it's it's very annoying. But I'm glad that Money said that.
Speaker 2: And if you don't get the sense of humor, you know what I'm saying, If you don't get the sense of humor, if you don't understand that Meig was, if you were in that context, right, you know, you might not understand that it's a cultural thing in a lot of ways. Yeah, Justin might have thought he was getting.
Speaker 4: Yelled just as like kind of like honorary black right, you be around enough of us. Yeah, he shouldn't know anyone.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that is your rumor report. Thank you, Miko, Thank you. Now when we come back, we got.
Speaker 2: The People's Choice mix. It don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody, It's the EJ MV. Charlamaga die. We are the Breakfast Club. Miko Grimes, thank you for joining us today. Thanks for having me go tell people they could find you and all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: You can find me on Instagram at Iheartmico. You know, I got banned from Twitter back in the day, so I have a new Twitter og Meek Millie, and I just found out somebody has iheartmco on Twitter, so I'm trying to get that back if I can talk to Elon but catch me on Yeah, IM gonna reach out to him. Catch me on Instagram at Iheartmico and also my YouTube channel Iheartmico where you can find my podcast Ask Miko and everything Miko on YouTube.
Speaker 2: And you are you on every Gilbert episode?
Speaker 4: Not every one of them. I'm just doing every other week because I'm mom. I had it, you know, I couldn't really commit to That's pretty much living in LA.
Speaker 2: I like that podet. I didn't see it. I didn't see you on the one with when he interviewed Steph Curry. That's why they were in DC for that one.
Speaker 6: I didn't go to d C.
Speaker 3: Yeahs luthor, Gilbert Man, Yes, no part all right when we come back. We got positive notice to Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody. It's DJ MV Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club Charlamage. Is time to get a positive note.
Speaker 2: Yes, First of all, I want to remind people too. Man, make sure you come to my third annual Mental Wealth Expo. It is October seventh at the Marriyout Marquee and Times Square from eleven am to four pm. I'm bringing together some of the best psychotherapists, some of the best psychiatrists, some of the best therapists in the country, Doctor Alfre Breeland Noble, doctor Rita Walker, doctor j Barnett, Elliott Connie my Man, Rashan Miller, Angela Ryt is gonna be there. You know, she's a big mental health advocate. My Man Carson Daily is gonna be there. He's a big mental health advocate as well. Man, so join us at eleven am to four pm. It is a free event at the Marriott Marquee in Times Square on Saturday, October the seventh. Go to mentalealthexpo dot com for more information. Anybody that wants to get started on their healing journey, this is the place for you to be. Remember it's a free event. All ages are welcome. And that leads me right into my positive note, and my positive note is simply this, Please do not let anyone take the piece that you have worked so hard to create. Have a great day breakfast club bit is you don't finish for y'all done.