Speaker 1: Up to day.
Speaker 2: Damn he hogged. It's time the donkey the day. I mean trying to beat donkey today. No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 1: Days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Damned Charlamagne. Who got the donkey of the day today? Well, jess Hilarius.
Speaker 1: Donkey today for Wednesday, September thirteenth goes to a human resources manager at an Oregon property maintenance company named Jessica Carlin.
Speaker 2: Please keep in mind that I said she's HR human Resources.
Speaker 1: Now, Jessica Carlin is the HR supervisory human resources worker at the company she works at, and she's being accused of harassing a Spanish employee without consequence of courses without consequence because she's the person who folks go to when they want to administer the consequences. Okay, everybody reports the HR when they have issues in the workplace, So who the hell you going to report to when the person causing.
Speaker 2: You issues is HR? Well, what Jessica Carlin do?
Speaker 1: Jessica did something that is very inappropriate and something that I would never ever even think of doing. Jessica Carlin is being accused of sending a large black chocolate penis and scrolled them to a janitorial manager named Steven Urenda at a company called Dasher Lights LLC with the message eat a Dick Gregory on the inside box cover. All right, that's right. She sent a chocolate chuck, dickens, a delicious dingling, a tasty twig and berries to Stephen with a note that said eat a Dick Van Dyke.
Speaker 2: All right, she.
Speaker 1: Should have sent a message that said hungry, eat a d are. You're not yourself when you're hungry, eat a d Who would ever send something like that to somebody? What a six six sick world we live in where people are sending.
Speaker 2: Their body parts the folks in their workplace. Who does that?
Speaker 1: Okay, whether it's in the form of of chocolate or a cake or a mold of a private part?
Speaker 2: How inappropriate? Okay? Who would do such a thing?
Speaker 1: And who does one report to when it's actually hr doing it to you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: According to the New York Posts and The Daily Mail, Jessica Carlin allegedly sent the president and harassed the Spanish employee, forcing him to resign due to the hostile work environment. Now, Stephen is seeking five hundred and twenty five thousand dollars in damages following the alleged racist harassment caused by the big chocolate penis. Now, listen, I can understand the harassment part, But why is this considered racist because it was a black chocolate penis?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Would you have preferred a brown caramel penis? Since your Spanish?
Speaker 2: Now, why is Jessica Carlin getting donkey of the day? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Well, she's getting donkey of today because she sent this milk chocolate magic stick to Steve and Orinda and she mistakenly left her own name on the package and later admitted sending it. I mean, she had no choice, right, what a rookie move. Now get this, she didn't get fired. Instead, her company offered Steven a fifty dollars gift certificate to Chipotle and a promised apology from Jessica Carlin. Now, I don't know if the gift certificate was actually Chipotle, but in my mind it was Chipotle. Okay, maybe Taco Bell. That's why this bandit's brother thought it was racist. But apparently he took the gift certificate. But Jessica never said sorry, and since she never said sorry, he filed a lawsuit. Now, this is why apologies are important. If you hurt someone, just apologize. Apologizing re establish his dignity for those you hurt. Letting the hurt person know that you know it was your fault, not theirs, and it helps them feel better.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Apologize helps repair relationships, especially in the workplace. You know, you get people talking again. An apology makes people feel comfortable with each other. But instead Jessica Carlin didn't apologize, which is the equivalent of telling this man to sit down, each your barrito bol and be quiet. Now what you like to hear more? Jessica Carlin really was terrorizing this man. Jessica a few days prior to sending the gift called Stephen a huge dick tracy to management, and that's what prompted her to send the package to his house.
Speaker 2: According to court docum, Stevens's.
Speaker 1: Wife and daughter were home when this one eyed chocolate chunk of heaven was sent and they were deeply disturbed. Rightfully, so now was the gift? The gift was purchased. You're not gonna believe this, and don't you write this down when you hear it, envy. The gift was purchased at a company called d at your Door.
Speaker 2: I am not making this up. I'm not this good. Okay.
Speaker 1: They do custom deliveries of crude edibles, and eighty nine percent of people who purchased peanuts from this store gave them five star reviews. All right, the company rode online. Roses are two thousand dollars. Chocolate is even better a chocolate d This milk chocolate d in a box. This is perfect for a special occasion. Are just a friendly reminder to eat a Dick Clark.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What makes Jessica Carlin and even bigger donkey is that the whole point of this company is to remain anonymous. Okay, They ship anonymously on purpose, So her dumb ass had to go out of her way to intentionally put her name on this dick York Now. Steve's lawyer said, to allow a supervisory employee and a position of power, especially one responsibility for human resource functions, that acting such a blatantly racist and harassing manner toward an employee is inexcusable enough. But the retaliation my client received while advocating for some basic human dignity and a safe working environment went the step beyond.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to figure out why this is racist. Maybe I need more details inappropriate, yes, but racist? Why because it was black?
Speaker 1: What's crazy is I never knew that black penis was worth five hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. I always thought it was worth forty. The maral of the story is everybody grow up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand what kind of world we live in when people think it's normal to do this kind of stuff. And what a chocolate covered pickle you find yourself in when it's.
Speaker 2: Hr doing it?
Speaker 1: Do you please give Jessica Carlin the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the dogee.
Speaker 3: Of the day.
Speaker 2: Aha, what a change world. The name of the company again, it's called di a your door, but actual spell it out. Okay, So ask your question why you why your mouth water? Because he probably wanted it to be a light.
Speaker 3: Human Resources sent that man a penis and he got five hundred thousand dollars chocolate covered people know he's sewing from. He got nothing, and he got fifty dollars giftsificate to possibly I go bell, So a coworker sent me an ask and asked with his scrotle your scrotles.
Speaker 1: Was on that.
Speaker 2: The ass you sent him? He talked about you.
Speaker 1: I know he is.
Speaker 2: How much do you think I could get?
Speaker 1: You could eat?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even know what you're talking about. You could probably get more. Why because there's probably a bigger bag over here.
Speaker 1: You you can have.
Speaker 2: You know that you're important. I say it's racist because it was a dog skin ass. You should shut up. That's what you should do.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: You should shut up.
Speaker 1: Envy.
Speaker 2: You wanted to be That's what you should do. You wanted it to be welcome. Vy. You should shut up. No Oa, what did you send me?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: Okay, what did you say? You tell on him? Tell tell he's saving it. I'm gonna save it in my next book, Real life, Real Charlomagne. You did you do that? I'm gonna get in line.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, guys are wild b T will see tomorrow I got everybody else, salam REMI will be joining us.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: If you do?
Speaker 2: We have a conversation yesterday. Thing serious, y'all like this, y'all like this?
Speaker 3: I don't know what he remy will be joining us when we come battle.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slammingsoft. Don't be a donkey. Do pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.