Speaker 1: A wooga. Attention Bechdel Cast listeners, we're doing another live show slash live stream. Can you even believe it?
Speaker 2: I can believe it because it's our what I would say, it's my favorite theater to do live shows at for the Bechdel.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent because it's a Curious Comedy Theater in Portland, Oregon. Ever heard of it?
Speaker 2: And that was really special. We've been doing this for seven years and everything's been leading up to that moment. We are doing it in Portland, Oregon at Curious Comedy Theater, one of our faves, on October sixth at seven o'clock PM and Caitlin tell them the Pacific Northwest Classic we'll be covering.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Well pick up your boomboxes and stand outside someone's house because we'll be covering the movie. Say anything except, you know, don't stand outside someone's house.
Speaker 2: That's about to say it was like, I feel like that's going to come up in the episode.
Speaker 1: You know, unless they want you to, then you can stand outside their house. But if they don't want you to and you haven't received permission to do that, don't do it. Anyway.
Speaker 2: You could get in pretty big trouble and you would be you would deserve it. Yes, okay, but say anything. So if you are in the Pacific Northwest area, please come. The shows are so much fun. We do extra kind of like elements, we do games. Last time we wore some little costumes. Oh boy, there's really no telling what we'll do, but we will do something weird. And if you don't live in the Pacific Northwest, you can get a live stream ticket that we will link in the description of this episode and you can watch right along with And if you can't watch it at the time it's airing, you can also buy the live streamlink and stream it later. What a treat?
Speaker 1: What do you absolutely treat?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So yes, if you are able to come physically in person, we love having an audience there. It's so great. And we're doing the show as part of the All Jane Comedy Festival, so be sure to check out some other shows at the festival, but especially ours, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because we're special for not like other Janes. We're us. No, seriously, it's a great festival. It's an amazing theater. If you can make it, you should. And we're going to see some foliage and you know, throw some boomboxes around.
Speaker 1: You cannot wait, and once again, so October sixth, seven pm Pacific for the actual live show, the live stream. Just buy a ticket specifically for the live stream, and then you'll have access to it for I think usually like a week afterward. And hey, speaking of tickets, where can you get them? Well, well we'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Well, I included the link on our link tree. Go to link tree slash spectel cast and it's right there at the top. You can't miss it.
Speaker 2: Hell, motherfucking yes, we will see you there and we will be saying anything Ye see that perfect dismount by