Speaker 1: Good moon in Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo Charlemagne, God peace to the planning This Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Thursday, and we got our special guest host Jess Hilarious with us this morning. Hello Larious, And this is the hundredth episode about showing BT.
Speaker 4: Yes, how to do this? Papa?
Speaker 5: Oh what is that?
Speaker 2: He? Hey, Okay, I didn't know that. Does it like that?
Speaker 5: You got five kids?
Speaker 6: You ain't never know that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Wow, to old popping like you know what was happening? Congratulations Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: I don't know what this episode?
Speaker 8: You give?
Speaker 5: Four hundred episodes?
Speaker 2: Better?
Speaker 5: Honey? Why do say bitcoin.
Speaker 6: That one hundred?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: BT one hundred?
Speaker 6: Yes, So what they gonna do for go?
Speaker 5: I have no you might be right about.
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: That sounds about right, Bons Bonus dred episodes, No night, Envy, thank you.
Speaker 5: I just came from the club, all.
Speaker 6: Right, and then and then go invite me when it's over. He's like, yo, just to let you know, yo, we hit yo.
Speaker 3: I invited you at like because usually you up late. So I've been like yo, it was like one thirty. I said, you know what, I'm going out. I'm like, if Jess isn't Tael, let me tell Jess, yo, Jess, if you up swing by right.
Speaker 6: I go out with Jocelyn one time and he think I'll just be out here in the streets.
Speaker 2: Are believing in the house at seventy seven years old. I'm not seventy seven. I feel seventy eight. It was a Jamaican BOSHMNT.
Speaker 6: So I was like, God, I would have loved it.
Speaker 5: So it was.
Speaker 3: It was a friend, my wife's friend's birthday. Shout to Toya te Styles, happy birthday. So she did like a little boshman out here in the city.
Speaker 5: It was nice.
Speaker 2: You like there doing like Jamaican chance, like Pondner River, Pondner River Box, your mother.
Speaker 5: Box your most kind of sort of but it was dope.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was at a club called Music, which is a couple of blocks down. Shout to Cardi B. I seen Cardi B. Cardi B was there, French Montane, I seen Rich the Kid? Who else did I see? Kodak Black was there?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a nice little vibe, but it was private, but it was a vibe it was really, really, really really good. So after the party, had to drive the wife back home. Yeah, and then I just turned right back around and came.
Speaker 5: Straight back in.
Speaker 3: Couldn't even lay down, couldn't even lay down for a second. But it was great, great vibes, it was. It was a nice party, good celebration.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you was there. Yeah, I would love it.
Speaker 3: I know, just would have loved That's why I that's as soon as I said, let me hit jests, but just hit me at just hit me at about five forty five, like.
Speaker 6: Great, now even crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was my night and I'm tired. I ain't even gonna lie. Amazing. I don't go out on school nights. Crazy. Yeah, it was a little crazy.
Speaker 3: But today on the show, Cedric that entertainer will be joining us. He'll be stopping by here, has a new book called Flipping box Cars.
Speaker 5: We'll talk to him and Tiffany had Its.
Speaker 2: Will be stopping through as got a new record, got a record with Little John and four Bobby.
Speaker 5: This ky over there a clown. He's a dope.
Speaker 6: It's not even hype in here, y'all just being clown.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's no more, damn here's one more.
Speaker 4: Here you go.
Speaker 6: Oh look, so I don't got a show in Jacksonville, Florida today. Y'all just want to let y'all know I moved a Thursday show to Friday and Saturday. Y'all say, yeah, just just because I know it's Friday. I mean it's Thursday, and people still got work Friday. People got to take their kids to school on Friday. So it's just like and the those tickets were moving a little slower because it's Thursday. So I'm like, y'all can just come Friday and Saturday. What's the club Jacksonville, The Comedy Zone in Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 5: Do you though I need there?
Speaker 6: I'll be there tomorrow on Saturday.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's get the show cracking Testling figures up next, because you got your front.
Speaker 5: Page news and don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: One hundredth episode on b E two.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast s FO, Good Morning Mourning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's DJ n V, Charlemagne, the God, Jess Hilarious. We are to Breakfast Club and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 5: What up tis?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 10: DJ Envy, Jess Hilarius, Charlemagne the God the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hey yeah, let's jump right into it. They caught him.
Speaker 10: H They finally called him after nearly two weeks on the run. The escape murderer that we watched crab walk up the wall to escape is finally caught.
Speaker 6: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 5: Breaking news.
Speaker 11: Danello Cabocante has finally captured. The fourteen day man hunt is over. His heat signature was detected by aircraft in a wooded area in South Coventry Township. He was taken into custody with the help of a police dogging around eight o'clock this morning. State police were assisted by Border Patrol, US Marshals ATF and Customs in that search. He will now head to Sci Phoenix Prison in Montgomery County.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he exhausted all his energy trying to figure out how to escape but didn't have no plan.
Speaker 5: After the escape, he definitely gonna have a clearly he got out, which was amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what if he didn't know that he could really do that?
Speaker 3: Like well, you know, they said they said that inmate escaped. I guess you said a couple of weeks before that, a couple of months before that, So he knew the route. He knew how to get out, but once he got out, he didn't figured out what he was gonna do after that.
Speaker 2: He had just said, though he probably didn't know that he really was gonna get out for real, man, I mean, but he didn't.
Speaker 10: He didn't stay out two weeks though, that's a long you know, he stayed out two weeks.
Speaker 6: He escaped a gunfire, and you.
Speaker 3: Know that's not good for law enforcement. The fact that he got out, he had no real plan. He looked beat up and batter He looked like he looked he looked tired, He looked like he wanted to.
Speaker 6: Go back, please come get.
Speaker 3: So it looked like they should have caught him two weeks ago.
Speaker 10: Yeah, honestly, especially since it was over five hundred agents that was looking for him. They made sure to point out he had a Philadelphia Eagles shirt on when he was called. But yeah, he looked he looked worn out, probably relieved, like you know, finally old bracket, I would assume.
Speaker 2: And they pulled for a picture with him like he wasn't out nine days, you know, the police officers told them with him, it took y'all nine days to catch that man. They ain't nothing to be taking pictures of the dog bit him on the top of his head.
Speaker 10: And I mean, just to point out again, this just shows that it is possible to apprehend somebody without shooting him in the back.
Speaker 6: Just thought i'd put.
Speaker 5: That on out there. Now, let's talk about this Georgia gas tax.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Governor Kemp.
Speaker 10: Governor Brian Kemp has declared a state of emergency and temporarily suspended the state's tax on gasoline in an effort to reduce the impact of inflation, because, by the way, inflation is still happening. He claimed that the actions were in response to policies coming at the federal level. He said that President Joe Biden has caused Georgians to fill the brunt of negative economic conditions. Now, the executive order went into effect on yesterday. It goes through October twelfth, and they said it's gonna save Georgians around thirty one cents per gallon in thirty five sents on diesel fuel.
Speaker 6: So this is really important, guys.
Speaker 10: The consumer I was just released that the consumer price index rolls three point seven percent and that the gasoline prices have jumped ten percent in August following a two percent increase in July. So this is a very real thing, and Governor Kemp shout out to him, you know, for taking action on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very nasty out there as far as inflation, as far as the prices that keep increasing on everything, not just gas, on food, on everything. So I think they should suspend this all over the place and let people try to get their selfs back together first, because it's very expensive for a lot of people out there.
Speaker 10: Well, that's a great point that you mentioned. In twenty twenty two. President Biden did call on Congress. This is why I'm always pushing about state and local government, because the governor can go in sign an executive order like he did here. Also Rohn de Santis, you know, as much as folks don't like him and have a lot of reasons to not like him, he did the same thing, you know, when people were struggling with gas, went in made an executive order. Say, you know, Biden's not doing anything less, we're the gas. When Joe Biden asked to do this in twenty twenty two, Congress couldn't make it happen, and a lot of folks, including Nancy Pelosi, was like well, you know, we don't know if this is really going to help or not. So again, Democrats, this is why you know a lot of folks didn't like it when Governor Camp won when he beat Stacy Abrams. Well, he passed out Chemp cards during COVID. He gave folks money, put money in there in their pockets. So just remember this when Kemp runs for president, probably in twenty twenty eight. You know, these are the type of things that people actually remember that make a difference money in their pockets. And Democrats are sitting around trying to figure it out. And meanwhile, you know, they're signing executive orders on the state level.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy because you know, you just said that the inflation has went up three point seven percent and the medium household income has felled as seventy four thousand, which is four thousand less than twenty nineteen. But yet you know, the Biden administration is bragging about the economy. You know what I mean, if people don't feel it directly impact their pockets positively or negatively, they don't want to hear nothing but their economy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it feels like crime is up, and I know people say, well, crime is down, and they play with the numbers. Well, murders down, with robberies up. So yeah, but it feels like crime is up. It feels like all the prices for everything is rising, like you feel it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's what I was even saying that about, even with with with what I do you mean being a stand up comedian on tour. I remember when like people was like, oh no, it ain't gonna affect the rich people or the people that make a lot of money. It does because we need the people who have nine to five's and the people that the gas going up, everything's going up. You're not gonna have the money to go to no shows, So change everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was you know, you got to pick and choose if I'm gonna go see Jests or I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Go see Dominantly, come see me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go see Jess Drake.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, go see Drake. Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I just I just want to put this on the record because again this is really important. You know Democrats last year. Again, I just want to put on the record. Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she was worried that all companies and retailers may may pocket much of the savings, but the bottom line is people need the relief. So again, this is one of those things where democrats and Republicans, including democrats, so y'all say, we take it so easy on, but this is one of those times where democrats had an opportunity to, you know, make people feel this impact and decided to side with the energy companies.
Speaker 6: That's just the bottom line.
Speaker 2: Put some money in people pocket, people save some money. That's what they remember.
Speaker 5: But that is front page news. Thank you, Tez. We're seen a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open, call us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 6: Who's this?
Speaker 7: Hey, blessing glory to God.
Speaker 2: You up?
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm good. How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hey, it's just I'm good. Hey shoving man?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: Envy or something? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hey, you about to get pregnant too?
Speaker 5: And justice?
Speaker 7: But you start popping on TikTok like that.
Speaker 6: I don't even be on TikTok. I want to stole my video and put it up there.
Speaker 5: You pregnant. My sisters got a boyfriend, right.
Speaker 6: I don't have a little boyfriend. I have a man.
Speaker 5: Boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, I do. I do I have a boyfriend. Yes, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm not trash. You know last time track was on the radio, trash that he gave birth you and Cleet. I don't know that.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about. But yes I do. I do have a boyfriend. You're right, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I ain't not wrong.
Speaker 6: Me still booty popping a little bit.
Speaker 7: As long as if I wasn't, I would that.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's why you not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wanted to talk about ya.
Speaker 5: Ain't had to talk about that, man, y'all.
Speaker 7: Know, because I didn't, I didn't get to talk about you know what. I guess the receive that Tyree was talking about. You know that see your wife, that he got a new car for the island. He was flexive, bro.
Speaker 5: He was trying.
Speaker 4: But let's let me tell you.
Speaker 3: I made a deal with the with the people in the background that I won't talk about Tyree anymore.
Speaker 7: I got the background.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about people in the industry.
Speaker 3: They had a private call and told me, don't talk about Tyree anymore.
Speaker 5: Talking about Tyree anymore. That's right.
Speaker 2: The alumna he called him and they said, y'all got to stop because it looked like an old school industry level.
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 5: And they make you.
Speaker 2: He wasn't Maxwell's though, you don't want to talk about Maxwell.
Speaker 5: Never say nothing Maxwell. Maxwell shout to Maxwell.
Speaker 7: All right, all show with me that if I wasn't in the radio games me, I'd be foxing your mouth.
Speaker 5: You that was?
Speaker 4: That was That was a fluke.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: That was I didn't even have breakfast Sean heard.
Speaker 3: You get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one.
Speaker 5: If you need to Vin, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's away.
Speaker 4: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait, whether you're man or black.
Speaker 6: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 4: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 12: It's Jack, Jack, Good morning, breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Hey, Johan Jack, good morning, get off your chest.
Speaker 12: Okay, well, first I want to say good morning to Ballad small Headed's hilarious, good morning because I'm here for you. Dja brightc you got a cave.
Speaker 3: You Saidad, small headed boy, small hack, that's what you mean because maybe you will had all the time.
Speaker 5: Joe shut up, she lets she said, ball heads, ballhead for you, I'm talking to but no, we need to know she ain't even trying to talk to you.
Speaker 6: She called you boy this morning and she said, hey, Jeff, hey girl, what you gotta say to Envy?
Speaker 12: Thank you, Jeff? Okay, are you there? But Zda, you got a case because yesterday I was watching you know, other people's instagrams who are more richer than me. In fat Joe, I've seen that being called Yane tang right, and he's got these little Beijing things for the Dominican or for the Puerto Ricans. He's got he's got PAINK represents.
Speaker 5: Rewind rewind You know, I'm getting me somewhere that Tavy.
Speaker 12: White boys, he got whatever the day Kelly is. But he don't have dj MVY represented for the Dominican.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've seen that now represented the Dominicans are not Dominican, but I was kind of hurt.
Speaker 5: I've seen Fat Joe, I've seen Cali, I've.
Speaker 3: Seen Tank and and then I've seen a couple of brothers I didn't even know. They definitely should have had me on there. If that company's listening, I don't know how.
Speaker 5: You don't have me.
Speaker 6: Honestly? Did we all go on the ward for you?
Speaker 12: Because all the Dominicans need you, and we're.
Speaker 6: Doing this for the Dominican I'm not you are.
Speaker 5: She said, you are and you will own this.
Speaker 6: Follow me. I love you so much. I love you so much.
Speaker 5: What's your what's your?
Speaker 12: The h c S Underscore Bakery?
Speaker 6: Ooh so she baker? H c S Underscore Bakery.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I got a cannabis successory and a Carol line for women, and I got a package suggests. I'm just waiting on.
Speaker 6: You, okay, well h S the h S Underscore Bakery, Yes bakery? That, Yes, I got you.
Speaker 5: I'm following you now.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Mama.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 6: Even you head?
Speaker 5: What does that even mean?
Speaker 6: You are balls with a small head? But she got the small head.
Speaker 5: Bro that's wrong?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 6: Who's this?
Speaker 5: Hello? Who's there? What's up?
Speaker 7: Time?
Speaker 5: Get off your chest?
Speaker 7: Time I'm coming to. Next week is my one year university of my wife. And we have no idea what to.
Speaker 5: Do one year anniversary with the wife. Y'all gotta work.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, it's on Saturday. We just money tight.
Speaker 5: So I figure out what you enjoy each other. You don't got to do much. You're not good at anniversary.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that right now. I always that's not that I forget mine. It's just like what do you do you year?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How do you type?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 9: What do you do?
Speaker 5: But where are you from? Brother? Right now?
Speaker 7: I stay in Greensboro originally from Virginia.
Speaker 5: It's a Virginia No, yeah, I originally Carolina.
Speaker 6: Now okay, all right, you don't know what to do for your wife?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just like we do a lot of stuff, like we were just on a cruise our family. We don't work in time with our kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, du.
Speaker 6: Do like a cute romantic scoree hunt like like that reminds you of when y'all first met. You ever't did something like that like high like notes around that points to a big gift or something like that, like take her down memory lane something like that.
Speaker 5: That's dope, that's smart. Okay, you ain't feeling it.
Speaker 3: Go to a hotel North Carolina. Got great hotel. Stay at the hotel for the night. You get a little couple's massage.
Speaker 5: He said, money tight, y'all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I said the scavenger hunt.
Speaker 5: Some great massage places up here there. Send the money tight, y'all. Forgot the money tight.
Speaker 2: Partney, do the scavenger hunt. About to be honest with your wife and tell her money tight man. They just got from a cruise. She understanding up, money tight? I love you baby? And why y'all act like an anniversary not a collective thing. Why you gotta figure out?
Speaker 6: But but what if she do got something? Hell know that's true.
Speaker 5: What's what's her favorite spot to go eat?
Speaker 6: You don't know money?
Speaker 5: What about you?
Speaker 3: You can go chick file, get a little gift called chick file. Get a little gift call.
Speaker 6: For it's not an seventh grade yo. They like married.
Speaker 2: I mean she might like chick fil she might like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do the scavenger hunt, man, cavenger huntres fly telling you that's fine, taking out memory lane. Go to the room that remind you of the first time I smelled your head. I mean that's creepy, but like something like that, and buy.
Speaker 5: Her something sexy from like Sheen or what's the other one?
Speaker 6: San Very cheap.
Speaker 7: Is cheap?
Speaker 5: They said, how cheap?
Speaker 6: And DJ envyes world with his world brother again. Yeah, we just got this talking about gas going up and bread going out.
Speaker 5: Get a gas called gas car is very romantic and sexy.
Speaker 6: Money is.
Speaker 2: Scavenger hunt idea fly that's it, bro.
Speaker 5: He regrets write our love letter.
Speaker 7: I could do that.
Speaker 5: That's part of this cavenger. She find stuff.
Speaker 6: And now he's talking about Oh no, that does night.
Speaker 3: Hey yo, go ahead, Joe, get off this phone, get it off your chest, eight hundred five.
Speaker 5: If you need to be, you can hit us up. Now. We got rumors on the way, Jess.
Speaker 6: Yes, we do the breakfast club. Lets Natalie none lie again on Jess.
Speaker 3: You're coming in high all right, we'll get to it nextus the breakfast club in the morning.
Speaker 5: The breakfast club, all right, morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ n V Charlamagne to god, Jess, hilarious.
Speaker 5: We are the breakfast club. And let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 5: Jeff corrobber.
Speaker 15: Lord.
Speaker 6: Just don't do no lying.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 6: I don't do that.
Speaker 9: Fat just.
Speaker 4: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: So the Breakfast Club allowed Natalie None to come up here and lie on Jess. Hilarious.
Speaker 5: That's not true.
Speaker 6: We have audio, it is true, red Plate.
Speaker 5: I started off.
Speaker 16: By saying that Tanisha was her favorite from Bagirls Club and that I shouldn't be running Bad Girls Club over at Zeus.
Speaker 6: That's how it started.
Speaker 16: Then the second thing was when Kashan and Blue Faces show came and you know, my name's in the credits as an executive producer. She went on to say Natalie is exploiting Kashan and making all this money off of her, and there's a whole thing on YouTube if you google it. Like she just went on a rant, and so so I'm like, how am I exploiting her?
Speaker 6: Like what?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, the only thing I would correct just on is not just you exploiting her, is len me too.
Speaker 5: First of all, I love Jess, He's great.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you guys were getting into it.
Speaker 6: I was trying to calm her down and I was like, hey, well you know she yeah, she was what were going on?
Speaker 2: Bottom drink like you were just talking.
Speaker 5: Wow, Jess kicked off.
Speaker 6: That's not what I got for.
Speaker 9: She is lying.
Speaker 6: What did you get from that story?
Speaker 2: Before I correct that that you came into section to see what's up because you were a trouble maker, and.
Speaker 5: No, I did not took it off. Was like, I'm gonna drink this mind now.
Speaker 6: First of all, no, no, no, no, you know I would never. I don't even do that. I had my own section which was sitting in front of them. We were right in front of the stage and then Zeus was right behind us. What happened This was at Tycoon Weekend IF fifties weeknd in Houston last year. Baddies came through and two girls had walked through my section. Jackie Long was escorting them in. Two of them walked through. Now they were drunk. I didn't tell the one girl, don't walk through my section, walk around it. So she mugged me and just kept walking. But they little girls. So I'm like, I'm not tripping Shane's Long. She don't do nothing. I just walk around. So they had to come back out, come back in. They walked through again. I mushed the girl Jackie Long like yo, chill, don't don't how mush that. She ran over there and told Natalie what happened, like Natalie was her father or something, and I'm like, yo.
Speaker 5: Ya, don't do that. So why you see like Natalie was her mother wife?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it could have been neither one. But she ran like like no, I didn't even go over there. I saw that happen Natalie. Look, that's when she saw me. Bobby Lights, who I like, he's cool. He came over and was like, Jians, you want to take a shot with us? Want to take a shot, And I was like, yeah, whatever, that's cool. I wanted to go over there. Anyway, exactly exactly went over there and he was pulling me in a section. I never had the bottle in my hands. He grabbed a bottle and he he was pulling a shot. No, he was pulling a shot and Natalie in the back, hold up, who's that?
Speaker 5: Don't know?
Speaker 6: She ain't not at first, She's not drinking from my bottle. First of all, was one bottle for ten girls, so it was like it was only enough for one of y'all to take a swig one time. Anyway, I'm not gonna do that, but I did just come over there to get worked up, So she what's up?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 6: The chair she was sitting in was very tight, so she couldn't get up, so she gave up and she never got up. So I'm like, what's up then? And I walked past Bobby Lamel grabbed me like, no, no, no, come on, let's take a picture. Let's say now, let's take a picture. No, He's like, you need to calm down. Whatever whatever. So he de escalated the situation, them and their security, him and their security, and I went back to my section and that was it. We took the party outside. That was it.
Speaker 5: So I was absolutely right. You came to section.
Speaker 2: NA, she she got invited to drink, and she s shout out to you there because you wanted to go over there anyway.
Speaker 6: And whether Bobby was trying to be sneaky or trying to instigate something, I don't think. So he just wanted to come up, and I took the invite. I'm okay, cool, and then that was it. I walked up in there, like what's up? But I never touched their bottle trying to drink it.
Speaker 5: Y'all ain't got no reason to have no issue.
Speaker 6: No, we don't have an issue. I just don't particularly can't for her. And that's yeah, and it's and Natalie, Yeah, I said that Tanisa is my favorite bag girl because she is my favorite bag girl. And yes, I did give you some flag about you exploiting the girl, Krishawan. And I also did say, let me if people don't like Mona Scott youngly can't like Lamel. But that's it. That was it, That was all okay. Bow Wow admits he regrets missing prom in college due to fame. On Wednesday, bow Wow took to his Instagram stories with a message about his desired experiences like going to prom, going to college, and joining a fraternity. Yo, this next line is crazy. According to the thirty six year old, people think he has it all, but in reality he just wants the simple things. I'm just like, it's funny people think he has it all. No, we thought you had it all, but you started lying and then like the jet thing. And remember, yo, when he was a problem, he was in front of the start and just like these kids behind me, they don't even know it's me and they didn't even care.
Speaker 5: You ain't never lost your mind. In the scream tour.
Speaker 6: No, I no, I did. Loved bow Wow, loved it.
Speaker 9: I was, yes, lucky.
Speaker 6: Was yall looked like him and everything when he was little? Yeah, brings with the back coming out. Yes, bah wow was the first half I panddown person. Don't blame okay, but yeah, Like what he was saying I thought was interesting. You know, he said he just woke up thinking to myself, like, Damn, I've never been to Prom North College. I want to pledge so bad. I wish I was a part of a fraternity. Y'all think I'm lucky because of my lifestyle, but I really want what y'all have. He was real sad about that he missed things like that.
Speaker 5: I get what he's saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he didn't get to have like a childhood childhood because you know, he missed experience.
Speaker 3: He probably goes out when they shout out the HBCUs and college. He misses those experiences. You know, he was a childhood star early.
Speaker 6: So absolutely what.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson was put on. And I'm not comparing Michael Jackson to bow Yeah. And that's why Michael Jackson will put on disguises and just want to go walk around.
Speaker 6: A normal right, Right, Wow, the grocery store. Never heard that one, Okay, but yeah, I mean like he obviously think he you know, he misses something. But I think he's going to get to relive that with his kids. He got a son, he got a daughter. All that's coming up. He can literally live vicariously through.
Speaker 5: It's not too late now, thirty six. He can go be normal now if you.
Speaker 6: Want to, well, DC college. He can't wrap it up, right, That's where.
Speaker 5: He should have went with Romeo.
Speaker 2: Although he could still pledge. But he can still go back to he could pledge. You got the rest of your life to be normal. But he can go back to college now. He can go back to college. Yeah, he lives in Atlanta, so he can go to.
Speaker 5: The More House club. You can go do it. You can still go experience that.
Speaker 6: But he was just expressing like how he feels like that was like a loss, and I definitely.
Speaker 4: Do get it. It's all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that is your just with the mess because Megan is style in back college. Yesos going back now.
Speaker 7: So you can.
Speaker 5: And you gotta be a cube boywi. You can't be nothing else because you're a dog.
Speaker 15: Na.
Speaker 5: That's what they do. Yeah. But he's like that.
Speaker 6: He's like a puppy. He can't he can't go.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 6: Kampa no I like the camp.
Speaker 5: Be a cap and a dog's a dog.
Speaker 6: He's not.
Speaker 5: He's not a dog. Uncle's a dog. Snoop A commercial release.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, Tesslam's figure will be joining us as the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. NFL is here.
Speaker 3: DraftKings Sports Book is an official sports betting partner of the NFL. They'll loads the Draft Kings Sports Book app today and use code envy for a special offer when you sign up. That's code envy E n v Y only a Draft Kings sports Book on everybody. It's DJ en Vy, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get some front page news of court. Jess Hilarious is here, and good morning to is.
Speaker 10: Good morning, DJ Mvy the Queen, Jess Hilarious is here, and Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 5: Let's jump right into it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this Texas student that was suspended over his hair.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a black Texas high school student has been suspended for more than a week because of his locked hairstyle.
Speaker 6: It violated the district's dress code.
Speaker 10: It could be a test of the new discrimination that they're banning these hairstyles across Texas. But Darryl George, he's a junior at Barber's Hill High School, received multiple discipary action about his hair and so finally he refused to take it down, so they gave him a suspension. Now they said, this is the same week that the Crown Act went into effect. Now, the Crown Act is a law prohibiting discrimination based upon one's hair texture or protective hairstyles such as locks and braids that went into affect. Shout out to one of my partners, Chery's kitchen cabinet that pushed the Crown Act to pass, which it did. But this did not violate the Crown Act because it says that this particular their violation was because male students their hair cannot extend below the eyebrows or below the ear lobes. So it's not in violation of the Crowd Act, but it is in violation of this policy. So the question now is should there be amendments to the Crowd Neck to cover men in their hair going below you know, their eyebrows, are below their ear lobes.
Speaker 3: I can't believe we're still having this conversation in twenty twenty three about people say, yeah, that's crazy to me.
Speaker 10: Yep, we are still having this conversation in twenty twenty three. And as a side note, I had to have the conversation as well with my daughter, you know, when she was cheering and the requirements I think I mentioned this before, the requirements of how your hair has to be, you know, in a very high ponytail, and a lot of the black girls you know, had braids or you know, had different styles that you just couldn't pull up. And she said, well, you know, that's the standard. And I would have to ask, well, what is the standard based upon? Whose hair is it based upon? So this is a real thing that happens in these high schools, Real things that happened to these young men, ball players and people to play basketball to have different, you know, natural hairstyles. And yes, they still are fighting this at schools across the country for sure, particularly in Texas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, even with the Logan Disco.
Speaker 3: Remember when he had corn rolls and they had a problem with his corn rolls when he when he first went to school. We didn't take him out though, you know, it was what it was, But this is crazy. I'm still surprised we're having this conversation about hair.
Speaker 10: But what did they say when you said they had problems? Was it against the uniform or they.
Speaker 3: Said it was against the unique form? There was a couple of things. But we said, he, you know, this is his hairstyle. He wants to wear his hairstyle like that. You know, some of these kids have stupid looking what's the mullet looking things? I said, I find that offensive. Those mullets seem offensive to me. I don't like the way they look.
Speaker 2: And they can't. You can't tell them that you don't like it, you don't like the way it looks. Why can't they say they don't like the way my son's.
Speaker 5: Corn rolls look? Yeah, but it.
Speaker 3: Cover of to look well because of they said it was against policy. But what's the policy If that school told your son they don't they want you to cut it because they don't like the way it looks, you.
Speaker 5: Got a huge lawsuit. Now, well, they said policy, But what policy is it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: What policy is? The words matter? You say, I don't like the way it looks.
Speaker 3: But I said, I don't like the way a mullety looks every time I see a mullet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not that's not good enough, and it would.
Speaker 6: Offends you about a mullet.
Speaker 5: I just don't like it. It looks stupid, it's having met.
Speaker 3: So that's all suspiciously suspicious.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of stuff that you get multimillion dollar lawsuits from him for school say that school said, oh he looks suspicious. I don't like his corn rolls suspicious. I don't like the way they look on them to cut them. Oh my god.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's basically what they're saying.
Speaker 10: I mean, when they're saying we don't like it, like why, it's like why, you know what, what what is the standard of beauty that you guys are you know, holding it to?
Speaker 6: I had a real big thing with, like I said, with my.
Speaker 10: Daughter's cheerleading coach about it, because what standard of beauty are you? Why not a regular ponytail should be just fine? Why does it have to be a high high ponytail?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: You know, as a woman, you may not be unless your hairs and braids all throughout the year which my daughter's hair wasn't braids. But I don't I shouldn't have to keep her hair and braids all year long to meet this standard of beauty that you think is only appropriate for cheerleaders.
Speaker 6: What is that based upon? It certainly was not including black people, for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't see how you can include that as a policy of your company, you know what I'm saying, Because.
Speaker 4: Hair is hair.
Speaker 5: It's not like it's not even like clothing. Like But let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: You know, with you know girls that I don't know about cheerleading, but my girls who dance, they have to wear their hair in a pony high like they have to and all the girls wear like that, you know, I mean.
Speaker 6: Yes, The thing is the punk texture is different, lengths different, you know, right, what if somebody can't put their hair up, because.
Speaker 10: Right there was one little girl that couldn't put it up, it's not it wasn't the issue about the ponytail. It's the high ponytail. They want the ponytail to be like like just because I can't. Yeah, like now they're up here.
Speaker 2: No, none of us like the struggle ponytails. Now you don't like this sometil.
Speaker 10: Yeah, some of the girls their hair can't up that way that everybody don't want to put weave in their hair or the only way it.
Speaker 6: Was working, is it? Like I said, you keep braids.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, no, please, you cannot come here with that scruggs something. Remember I had one, but you was at home and I put it up the A.
Speaker 6: I went out though, why you took that picture though, because I don't know, I don't know. That's when I was was just reckless.
Speaker 5: I've always panted that, like why did you take why you posted? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just put it out there.
Speaker 5: I was like, man, I'm mean, like, that's right.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: They got a lot of policies though, like even with my daughter chileing like she can't have she can't wear her certain earrings because she got certain pistons earrings at certain times stuff like that.
Speaker 5: But different than hair, that's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And again she shouldn't have to wear break We were braids. But if you wear braids all the time throughout the year, it can cause breakage in the hair, you know, it can damage.
Speaker 5: That out hair.
Speaker 10: So I shouldn't have to be forced a regular ponty tilS would be just fine.
Speaker 6: So that was a real fight.
Speaker 10: And we won, thankfully, but it's definitely a low level discrimination.
Speaker 5: All right, Well that is front page News.
Speaker 6: Thank you, tears, Oh absolutely, and.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to Teslim Figureo's podcast is great Shot, No chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast Network and follow at Tesla Figaro on all social media platforms.
Speaker 5: And Test, I know you are a huge Spirit Airline person.
Speaker 3: I just want to tell you that two form of Delta Airline workers are on trial for stealing two hundred and fifty thousand in cash for a while on GfK.
Speaker 6: So one thing you've been holding that accountability for Delta. You're gonna stop saying Spirit you know?
Speaker 10: Damn well in Southwest, by the way I took I took my picture yesterday on Instagram. Couldn't follow me a Testlim Pigaro with me on Southwest and when you come follow me, stop saying she don't look like I thought she would look. I don't know what voices are supposed to look like, but oh my god, I get that every day.
Speaker 6: Yes, oh my, what does that mean? What is the voice supposed to sound like? I don't know I don't know what they I don't know why they just say. They just always say that you don't look like I thought you would look.
Speaker 3: That means well, when we come back, Cedric Entertainer will be joining us comedian after and so much more. He has a new book called Flipping Box Calls and we're gonna kick it with him when we come back.
Speaker 5: So don't move. It's the Breakfast Club on b e T. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: Doing well. So I'm excited, man. Always great to be in the city. It was so much going on.
Speaker 4: It was a lot.
Speaker 15: I was trying to you know, how you keep trying to go home and everybody call you like, hey man, you stuff through here?
Speaker 5: Come through it a birthday party? Thirty yeah, how many office you bring with you? Said? Because you stay here?
Speaker 15: This was I had to be very specific on this, but I think I brought about six outfits and uh, you know, and then I only wore four of them, so I got so I I go home with two outfits that I could just finish the week out with on something like oh I'm still.
Speaker 5: Fresh six office for how many days?
Speaker 4: Though? Three days? Christ? Yeah?
Speaker 15: But you like like you're appearing on TV and stuff, so you don't really know, Like, all right, I wore that all day and then if I go out to night, I don't want people go like I saw you this morning.
Speaker 4: That was the night you got the same show?
Speaker 15: Like maybe, but you know what I mean, gotcha, I have to I don't have to do it like girls really have to change a.
Speaker 4: Lot, you know what I mean. But you know, guys were.
Speaker 15: Not really required to like flip oy eye fits that much. But nowadays it is a fashion world, right, everybody trip is Yeah, they.
Speaker 5: See you all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you got the Flipping box Cars book out man, and I love that you flexing different creative muscles writing fiction novels. Yeah, that's about flipping box cars. What made you want to write a fiction novel?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 15: I was, you know, really hearing stories about my grandfather, but you know, he had passed before I was even born, so you know, like we will hear things about our relatives and then you start to get the lore of the family story. And that's what I did, Like I started to like really fictionalize what his life was like and so you know he was, uh, these were real things, you know that I heard from my mother and my uncles that you know, he was a businessman. You know, he was like a you know, the the facto mayor of the Black side of town, this a little small town. And then you know, but at night he was a bootlegger and a gambler and a hustler, and he always being creative. And so I just kind of put those two worlds together that showed them being like this loving grand this loving father and husband. And then he had to go and do what he had to do to make, you know, make his dreams come true. So he gets caught up in a caper. It's like a crime caper where he's got to take this boot the liquor from a train. So that's the box car trains, and then he does the dice with the two sixers. There's a box cards too, so that's why he flipping box cards.
Speaker 2: But that's the most important thing about the book, right, the dynamic, because that is the Black struggle in a lot of ways.
Speaker 5: The fact that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a family man and I'm trying to do all of this for my family, but I gotta go out there and get it by any means necessary.
Speaker 5: Sometimes don't make me a bad person, that's right.
Speaker 15: I mean, we all, you know, especially black men, we gonna always relegate it to that. I mean even when we think about the people like making in the music business whatever, most of us have that other pass where they was like street dudes, But we never saw them as that way. Like we just appreciate that they had great artists and they did what they gotta do. And so you think about post World War two, pre civil rights, you know, black man, That's what I love the story is that he had traveled, he'd been in the world, and then you come back to a pre civil rights of America. You just can't be put back in the same box. You know, once you left. You can't tell me I can't come through the front door. Bro, I've been living in France for six months. You know, I've been doing this. We've been fighting in the war for the whole country. You know, tell me I got to go through the back like I don't.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 15: So these kind of guys, they had that wheel to one to want to be great without but being relegated to the racism of the time.
Speaker 3: You know, Now, did you write this during the pandemic? Because yeah, where do you have time. You know, when do you have time to write a book?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's when it got That's when it started for sure.
Speaker 15: It took like two years we did that and uh yeah, we started it in late twenty nineteen and then you know, went through all the drafts and then you know, and then you time it out when you want to release this.
Speaker 5: What gave you the idea to do it?
Speaker 3: Because it's like between comedy at the time, writing, acting and everything that you were doing. When did you say, you know what it's time for book? Was it sitting at home doing nothing? Was like I I got something to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 15: The thing was is that you know, like I've been developing TV shows where we've been producing a lot of shows, my shows, The Johnson on Bounce, and so I was developing this as a TV idea when I first started, and so you know when you started thinking about like then we had the opportunity to write a book, and I was like, oh, that'd be so much more fun to have that long form, developed the characters out, not to think about it in episodic ways where you got to like end the episode and then take you to the next Here. I just introduced you to the characters, let the world live, and then hopefully people love it.
Speaker 4: Like even the way I ended this guy like.
Speaker 15: Three cliffhangers, so it's like, you know, you definitely want people to be like what happened to the story?
Speaker 4: So, you know, I loving it.
Speaker 15: I liking it to Walter Moseley, there's you know, the easy Rollins characters, the Devil in the Blue Dress. I love that world and that's what we you know, I just kind of try to emulate that feel.
Speaker 4: That's what it was.
Speaker 5: When it comes to storytelling. For you, what's the best way to tell a story?
Speaker 2: Stand up movies, TV, are writing fictional novel you know.
Speaker 4: I mean this book was really a great experience.
Speaker 15: I've never really, you know, done a fictional novel, and I mean the idea and what it took and the way it turned out. In my opinion, I like loved this book. I love the process. I love telling people, you know about it. Even when I did the audio book, that's when I really recognized, like, this is this book dope like I was because I had to, you know, hear it back for the first time myself. And then last night over in Newark, these kids they took an excerpt and acted it out like on stage. That also brought it to life. That was something very unique, like they made a stage play out of a out an excerpt about the book. So you know, I want, I think I want to do stuff like that. And when I as, I'm promoting it to get people to understand, like what the book is really all about.
Speaker 4: So we ain't got great readers you anymore.
Speaker 15: People love they audio books, you know, which is dope, I think, But I definitely want to encourage people to go and read this and check it out. Is a cool adventure, tells a great story, you follow it, characters are rich.
Speaker 5: Is interesting.
Speaker 3: How was it strike affecting you because I mean, I'm sure you had plans for this to turn into a movie or you know, a sitcom or something like that. So how was that with everything going on affecting you and your mentaling? You know, because you've been working since yeah you were young.
Speaker 4: Yeah like this yeah a long time man.
Speaker 15: But you know, I mean, the strike it's just really gotten way longer than what we think in is guy, it got really real for us the other day because they like started pulling everybody production deals. So the things that we used to have. They shut all that down the other day. So it's one thing that like not have working, it's another thing to now not be able to play your employees like people like they just really just.
Speaker 4: Shut it all down.
Speaker 15: And so you know, and you got people that's been with you working, you love them, you know, you got to figure out their well being now. So you know that those things became really real. And I think that you know, I don't know all the the issues. I do know that there's not enough transparency on the money side, Like you know, we don't get to know what these companies make, especially the streamers, and so you know, the evaluations of how they pay you, who's who's hot, who's not is based off their own algorithms that they don't have to share. So that becomes you know, it becomes a challenge man, when you're trying to negotiate and somebody can basically tell you what you're worth.
Speaker 4: You can't even figure out what you're worth. They just tell you what you worth.
Speaker 3: You think, you think Hollywood whatever rebound from all us because you got, like you said, actors that gonna have to do something else now because they got to pay their bills, and it hasn't been ten days, it hasn't been a month.
Speaker 5: We're looking at a couple of months now.
Speaker 4: And that's six almost, especially for the writers.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think that it's a resilient business.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, we've been through strikes before.
Speaker 15: But I was saying, I was saying to somebody, I recognize that really entertainment is one of our our greatest exports as a country. You're in the United States, that's what we give the world. We don't make nothing no more. We don't do still and you know, textiles, we sell entertainment movies, big blockbuster movie. So it's a huge business that's not gonna go away. You just got to figure out again how you share, how you add creatives and people who have IP. They come in with ideas that they bring to the table and then y'all say, all right, let me give you this one check and then piece you out and with AI too. That's the other thing, you know, like the idea that I can like take your intellectual property or idea, your identity. They want to take people's identities and duplicate them in AI and be like I appreciate you, thank you, you know, move on, Like that's cold blooded. You know, these things have to be resolved, and you know, I guess they really they much harder than they sound like.
Speaker 4: People you know, feel like just give it up.
Speaker 15: But I guess if you was on the other side and you didn't have to pay nine people to write a script, you know, then you're not gonna pay nine people.
Speaker 4: You're gonna pay one and then put their computer on it.
Speaker 5: Your situation unique though, because you can just go back on the road.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean stand up its great too, But you know so, I mean I love the opportunity that, you know, I got a live you know, a live business.
Speaker 4: So that's dope.
Speaker 15: You know, you got to that's a that's a part of the like the whole make up. It's you got to keep standing up alive. You know, a lot of a lot of people when they get big, they stop doing that as a craft.
Speaker 4: But I love to go out. Man.
Speaker 15: We had a we had a fun tour that we ended in May. Then you get out the way all the music acts like, you know, stand ups, we don't.
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 15: We don't even try. When Beyonce them out there like they'd be like two you like, yes, well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The Taylor Drake all the music acts they like, they tell you they tear you up. Boy, you like, I ain't going out there with you?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: We got more with entertainer when we come back, don't move.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 15: J n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Cedric the Entertainer. He has a new book that's out right now, Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Now the book right the flipping box cars. What life lessons can somebody learn from rolling dice?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man? Now from rolling dice?
Speaker 15: And really it is you know, I think that the idea of rolling dice is the experiment of looking at what's your chances to actually accomplish with this goal that you that you want, and it is it is a stroke of luck. But you know, people love to play those those angles, the numbers, the chances, and they beat against themselves, against the others. They bet against the table at times, and sometimes in life, I think we got to make those kinds of challenges. It's like writing a novel is something that I've never done before. But you know, as a person that's like a creative I wasn't gonna like tell myself, I couldn't do it, so I tried it right, and then you know, with the opportunity that it came out successful, then that's you know, we don't see what the numbers are, but we're doing good man. We're killing it on Amazon and you know wherever you can buy books.
Speaker 5: Y'all go out get that today.
Speaker 2: Not just lucky that you start every chapter with something right, So it's an easy way. It's a rolling for six, eight or ten with any combination except for double. Yeah, so that is something that's basically setting up what you see happen in the chapter.
Speaker 15: Yeah, right, you have the idea of what he's doing. We use gambling terms. I got a glossary in there, but we use these gambling terms and then basically kind of set you up, you know, like you said that little that little headliner is like, what's this.
Speaker 4: This whole chapter is going intel, you know.
Speaker 5: So let's talk you about to gamble.
Speaker 15: You know, up from that, get on the knees and the luck through with the wall, like you know, hit it told some older cousins, my cousin Calvin, cousin Mark, and my cousin Stan. I think about them, all of them. That was you know, that was that was the cousins. You went to live within the hood and they just everything was crazy fun. And then but you know, I don't gamble much like as I got older, it was like one of those things I just like to make my money.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't really take chances with my money like that.
Speaker 15: I'll gamble with my boys, like you know, when they in Vegas and we out there and like just everybody having a good time. That's the only time I do it. But I'm not one to walk past the table and like y'all let me just.
Speaker 4: Drop a doll or two, you know, grand that I ain't doing that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask, you know, speaking to your family about your grandfather, do you see traits in yourself that they tell you that was in your grandfather as well?
Speaker 15: Yeah, that was I mean, that was big motivations because you do get that. Like I said, I never had a chance to meet them, but you know, like wearing the hats and the suits. You know, my mother would tell me like, well, you remind me and my daddy right now, like you know, and then of course we get that, you know, you might have a laugh or the way you smile or smirk, people will tell you, like, you look just like so and so and so. You know, i'd say that in the acknowledgments, Man, that I really encourage people to go back and start talking to their elders and older people in their family, because you'll find out a lot about your own self, you know, because you know, like the fact that he was such an entrepreneur and he was a person that really wanted to see himself in a bigger life, you know. But you know it was, you know, kind of like you know, some submerged by the times. I feel like I got that spirit. You know, I don't know where it came from, but ever since I was a teenager, I never wanted to be like a person that had a job.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, I want to I got to figure out how to hustle it.
Speaker 15: You know, I wouldn't no street dude, but you know, I still like trying to sell shades people and you know, yeah, I mean sunglasses, Like you find out that hustle. You get to sunglasses on the lower at one place, and then you go and try to sell them to the people at the park when.
Speaker 4: They're out riding around. Like, yeah, I got these gucchies state, not really, but they look like that.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like you know or understand your grandfather more?
Speaker 15: You know, I mean, you know, you know a little bit for sure. But it is a fictional tale, so you know, only had a few stories. You know, he definitely was, you know, from a generation where he didn't have a lot of friend groups left, you know, so mainly my uncle. You know, my mom had passed in twenty fifteen, but before then, a lot of her stories. But you know, to get you know, when I started developing this book, it was mainly like close relatives and they were they were teenagers and kids when he was.
Speaker 4: Doing his thing.
Speaker 15: So but my uncle mel he actually you know, got to the age where he can go and hang with his father, so he'd be at the gambling house in the back, you know, or having to run errands for people. So you know, he was talking about that scene in Harlem Knights with a duck on the door. He was like, that kind of stuff was was my life. You know, I had to come in and knock on the door. And my dad didn't need this, Mama need that or leave you.
Speaker 3: Know, I was gonna ask with the King of comedy such a special tour. Right when it came out and everybody was so excited. People always ask who would be the new Kings of comedy if you had the name for new comedians that you can see that you love.
Speaker 4: Like new new or just people that's hot.
Speaker 15: I mean, how the thing is, I mean, the idea the Kings of comedyse where you know, it was like the guys that.
Speaker 4: Was at the top of the game.
Speaker 15: I mean right now that same group probably still uh you know, Kevin Chappelle rock uh me.
Speaker 4: But you know, but you know.
Speaker 5: You're like, man, I want to be there for Cedric Man.
Speaker 4: I thought she was gonna be here. I love just man that we she one of.
Speaker 15: These people that like again these new voices that came on and just really dynamic and you know, got our own lane.
Speaker 4: So you know, I was I was looking forward to her being here, and he wanted.
Speaker 5: To meet you mas' like I never met him.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, no doubt that even But but you know, it's a lot of you know, I love I love Dion Cole like I think he definitely one of these people popping. It's like Carlos Miller DC. You know, it's a lot of cats out here that smoke. Roy Woods Junior, I love Roy Woods. I like I think people that's been around a long time that still need to get there. They light you know, but it's it's but comedy is gonna be one of those things too that there's so many specials that sometimes they don't feel special no more, you know what I'm saying. So I don't know exactly how that's you know, how we're gonna resolve that. And you know, we hear a lot of comedy, you know, not the way like you know, when we came up, Death Jam was so uniquely special.
Speaker 4: Being on the Apollo was uniquely special.
Speaker 15: And then but now you know, you got Netflix and it's just a special You just flip through there and be like, oh no, dude had a special raid. So you you find you find comedy just being so rarely available that.
Speaker 5: It's too regular. It's not an event. Yeah exactly, it's no event going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's the thing.
Speaker 15: But I mean, but you know, like that that live though, that's that's still a great place, you know what I'm saying. Like when you go live and you see people that hit that stage and turn it up, you know, I think That's totally different because when you shooting a special, you also in your mind try to get to fly.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: You change your outfit you cause you're thinking, you're thinking about being on TV. You're not really doing it, like when when you're going up there mobbing and the dojo.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know Chico, Chico reminds me of you.
Speaker 4: Being that's my other guy. Man, he reminds me.
Speaker 5: Like the even mannerisms. Yeah, y'all move, talk with y'all, dress.
Speaker 15: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, you know, we did a show a couple of years ago. That was the first time I was with him, and I was just realized, like, man, all them, all them guys like Ellen Talent, yeah, that Chico, Yeah, he definitely wan of them guys too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a look back at at some of the comedy back then, like damn, we could never see that now. Sometimes I go back listening to old music that show Charlotte and the old commercial and I'm like, I can't even believe they played this commercial on air. But you know what I mean, could you ever look back at that and are you ever scared doing comedy?
Speaker 4: Now. It was so funny.
Speaker 15: My my my partner right well manager we was doing. He hit me with a joke I used to do a long time ago, and it was just like it was the subtle call back to a joke that I was like, you can't you tell that joke right now?
Speaker 4: And I'm not.
Speaker 15: I don't never see myself as no person that's like got like politically incorrect jokes where I'm out like really trying to be rude to people. But you know, the times have changed, burning Max, you know, you know his passing has been like fifteen years and betting be dealing with that.
Speaker 4: We're talking about kings of comedy, like that whole set. You can't. I can't do milo.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 15: Especially to set up to it right right man time, Like I was like, yo, like that and that's so brilliant, Like we loved like his delivery and like the kind of earnest honesty in that.
Speaker 4: But you can't even nah, man, So that's crazy.
Speaker 15: It's a slippery slope, you know, because you know, especially when you're creative, you like trying to just say stuff. Sometimes you just let me come out, you know, and then you know you can actually just very easily be in a pothole and be like, man, I ain't really mean it that way. You know, then people go on the apology to it or try to act like you didn't try to act like yeah, you know, be trying to fix it with all that, like like you got caught by your girl, Like nah, I'm just saying like for real though, like you need to understand, like what I was saying, I didn't mean I'm doing the word. Yeah, I'm working hard on myself. Yeah, it was just some terms you learned from them classes. They'll sent you too. You got to do it to work.
Speaker 3: We got more with Subject the Entertainer. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning. Everybody is seeen j n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club is still kicking it with Sedject the Entertainer. His new book, Flipping Box Cars is out right now.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne, you say you don't gamble, right, So whether the bad experience you had rolling dice back in the.
Speaker 15: Day, Oh man, you know what, most of the time a bad experience, like most of the times, most of the times it's just like you know, hey, here you go, hear some money you know, you get to play for a little bit, I'd have some great roles.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 15: You get you start playing with gamblers and you recognize like, oh, I can't even keep up, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You going there, like I can't play like that.
Speaker 15: But it was just one of these things that for me the odds and put my money on something that felt like I'm just.
Speaker 4: Waiting on a whim. You know.
Speaker 15: I do that on a lot of retickets. When it's a being that's it. I'm gonna do that twenty dollars at a time, and if I hit a billion, then I'm good. But if I don't, then it was twenty dollars. But I'm not.
Speaker 4: You're ready to throw five grand on on the crafts table. That's not me.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: How many names did you have to change to protect the guilty in this book?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: A lot, a lot. I definitely check.
Speaker 15: I kept my grandfather and then pretty much and my grandmother's name, but then everybody else I kind of changed, you.
Speaker 4: Know, especially you like other relatives that you know in there.
Speaker 15: I even like changed who they were because I have other relatives in here that or represented, but that's not what their personalities were I just needed to change and get some texture and make characters feel different.
Speaker 4: But you know, even the.
Speaker 15: Character that plays his brother in law in real life, they was they was two peas in a pot and so but I couldn't make they would have felt like the same person in the book.
Speaker 4: So I made him something totally different.
Speaker 2: Now, family gonna be coming to you asking you for money, like you wrote this about granddaddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you.
Speaker 15: Know, I mean it's one of these things that's funny. It's funny that, yeah, but it is like it is a family thing luckily for me. Like my sister was rocking with me the whole time, and she's like that protector of me. Like if anybody come for me, my sister gonna hold it down. She's like, nah, school back, you know. So but normally it's just you know, this was a creative process. This was something that me having an idea. It's not about the family per se. It's a story, but it was like, this was an opportunity that I had, and so I'll try to take care of people though, like my uncle who helped me like a lot, and make sure that he gets gets you know, get some stuff off this book. My sister, people who like really help me out. You know, I think that that's uh, you know, it's only fair to make sure that they get you know, knowing that they love get acknowledgement is not just acknowledged them in the book, but you know monetarily too.
Speaker 2: But you to say no because you've been getting money. Yeah, you're doing well for a long time.
Speaker 15: No, yeah, I definitely know how to say no, Like I can say nah, like nah, I do pass no, No, that's what it's emphatic. You're like, okay, but let me nah.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 15: But but but definitely, you know, like it is one of those things where you know, I used to have like a whole fund for the family. It was a very specific number every year you put it in there. That's what's over there, twenty five grand every year. But people can get it, you know, like they would, but they have to deal with my sister, so like.
Speaker 4: You have to figure it out.
Speaker 15: But but but twenty five grand whatever it is, you can go there, you can qualify for it, and not all it was well, I mean, yeah it was. You know, I ain't going for the nonsense like like you like I want to go to Beyonce said, you know, let me get not getting it for that, but you know, you like you need school money, you got this, you got you gotta. You're gonna lose the house, you know, you can come in there and get that money, like some of it, not all of it, not one person get all of it.
Speaker 5: But did it stop?
Speaker 4: I don't even remember, man, But I just one day I just wasn't. It was just hopeful of.
Speaker 5: Them are Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just like, I'm good.
Speaker 5: People heard one too many nods and they knew not to ask you no more.
Speaker 15: Well, you know, I think, you know, I think it started getting to the point where people wanted the bigger, bigger checks. You know, some people just come in and literally felt like the whole twenty five was theirs. You know, you get certain relatives that they they closer to you, and they just come and they want they don't even want to be in the group no more. They like, you know, I got my own twenty five. You know you do that for them, but you know they pay for my house.
Speaker 5: Do you see you growing?
Speaker 2: He'd be like, yeah, boy, you see them news.
Speaker 15: You see the new trucks, right, yeah I did. Yeah, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Ain't even that much. They ain't even that much. Put guitars on there and.
Speaker 5: Stuff mine my car just broke down to wow kids walk Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Pray for you. Yeah, they're gonna work it.
Speaker 3: Mane the entertainers flipping box cars is out right now.
Speaker 5: Make sure you pick it.
Speaker 3: Up to appreciate that always man much love y'all. It's segregated tennis. The Breakfast Club good morning, Uh.
Speaker 2: Huh day what you mean you did like you better have my morning?
Speaker 5: Everybody is ce j M V Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to jes with the mess.
Speaker 9: This is real hilarious.
Speaker 6: Just rob the little just don't do no line. This is the ruma reports fact, It's just.
Speaker 4: This breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Sierra laughs hysterically about co parents and with ex future. So she recently sat down with Shade Rooms Thimby and they asked her, so, how is your co parents and relationship with future? And this is what the artist.
Speaker 10: Said, and then my last question on this, like what is a co parenting like for you guys?
Speaker 3: Jesus they're still laughing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a Future in the vocal booth right now.
Speaker 2: Metro boomer got to beat cued up for future right now, Okay, everybody about to get it all right, ybody about to get a bar to that.
Speaker 6: I'm lad that she can laugh about it now though. That's that's amazing. I don't know. To me, I feel like she said all that she needed to say. Us women understood exactly what that was understood. That's actually worse than saying something and saying anything. That's great, though. No, he can never say she said anything though, So what is he gonna be writing about? Gonna sample her last laughing and had to pay her. Yeah, give me something for it. Kelly Price defends Tianna Taylor after reports of Emon Shumpard in fidelity allegations. I read that real good. Let me read that again, because that was that rolled off my tongue like Kelly, alright, don't matter. Kelly Price defends Tiana Taylor after reports of Emon Shumpert and Philip elations. You can't have it all, so we're gonna edit the second one out. That's all God, you can't have it all all right, So, uh, this is pretty interesting. We have audio Whatlly Price was saying when she was jumping to Tiana. Sailor's defense.
Speaker 14: She's not a side piece, she's not a side home.
Speaker 6: She's a wife.
Speaker 14: They have a family, they have a home, they own businesses together. If anything is worth fighting for, it is your family, especially if it can be saved. I just don't understand why wives get attacked so bad as.
Speaker 5: Sizes get praised.
Speaker 14: She's a beautiful woman, she's incredibly talented. Why say she's dependent? Why say she's one of these dumb black women that's gonna always fight for black men no matter what the hell they're doing.
Speaker 5: Isn't that what we're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 14: Still supposed to fight for them, because guess what, every day that they leave the house, the whole world is against them. They should have peace when they come home. When they mess up, they should be held accountable.
Speaker 5: But that ain't our business. How about that?
Speaker 2: Hey, I tell you this, I have no idea. Who are what Kelly Price is talking he's even talking about I don't know nothing about this room when she just.
Speaker 6: Got okay, So so Kelly Price went on I g Live to Defenciana Tailor against a blogger who went in on Tiana after finding out about emon and cheating or whatever. Allegedly. Now I don't know who the blogger is, and I'm not going to say who I think it was, because that's not what I did. But she claimed that the blogger had called Tiana side piece for coming to the fence of her family. Now I see that a lot. I do see when when husbands get caught in the headlines or whatever, a lot of women, they they will say, oh, leave them, leave him, leave him. Oh girl, you better than that, leave them, leave them. I never really see anybody egging nobody on to fix their marriage. I think that's what Kelly Price is kind of getting at. And she may have been the only person to see this blogger talk about Tianna because I didn't even see it. I heard it, never seen it.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes you bring attention to things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I didn't know, and that, honestly, that's what I'm doing, bringing attention to it and I didn't even know. Yeah, you're right, Godmother, Like nah, no, but I'll tell you what. She can't be making no remarks like that. After she made a song like as we Lay, if anything, you inspired this man.
Speaker 5: To cheat as we Lay? She remade it.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, yeah, she remade it.
Speaker 2: She killed it.
Speaker 6: That was one of her best best songs. That is not hers, But that's a good song. Maybe we need tye? I think maybe stupid any man needs tye? That's what that is.
Speaker 2: The hell would use Americans? What got an idiot use Americans? Shawn And oh shoot, I forgot.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 5: Moving on, Damn, I forgot moving on? Sorry, I forgot. Watch your mouth, I forgot. We box it.
Speaker 6: I'm about to box your mouth. You tried to box my reasons. I don't want you to box. First. Sanashi addresses her song with R. Kelly. So Sanashi was on Zach Sang show. I know, I don't know, but she said she was embarrassed about do we have audio for.
Speaker 5: That attached things that felt labelly?
Speaker 6: Would you put in that category the songs you did with R.
Speaker 5: Kelly and Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: You think got wine? I literally, but I block out that R. Kelly song from my mind. I forget that that even exists.
Speaker 6: That is so embarrassing, and I think the public perceives it as you doing that willingly and not understanding that, like there's you lack a lot of control in that situation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course, yeah you do, and especially when it comes to singles like, for example, that song with with Chris. We all wanted it to be like this big moment, this big single. So I feel like in their mind they were like, you need the support, and he was like their biggest artist that they had on rhythmic radio at the time. And to me, I was like, well, this is a pop song, so we really don't feel like we should put Chris on it like that. I don't like that. That doesn't compute to me. But I don't know.
Speaker 6: Baby, Chris is pop, Chriss pop, Chris is R and B. Chris is hip hop Chris. He does all that. But I promise you we still we never heard the song. None of us know about it until you and Zach Saying started talking about it. I promise you.
Speaker 2: I'm just louting that guy for doing his research. And I said she tried to act like the song don't exist. I didn't know it existed.
Speaker 4: J did you hear this?
Speaker 6: So because you were DJ of all your years.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear this the song. But I just want to clear something up.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was an ill statement put out UH for an interview that I did that R Kelly.
Speaker 5: I got flewed out by R. Kelly. Oh, don't say old like that, because it didn't happen like that. It didn't happen like that. Cap hold on, let me read the headline. I saw that, but I already knew the story because you told me about it.
Speaker 6: He flew him out.
Speaker 5: What do you say?
Speaker 6: What y'all wanted to do?
Speaker 5: What he was doing?
Speaker 2: It said, I got DJLA, TV, DJ NV. I got flewed out by R. Kelly at nineteen. You can't get mad at nine stories that you What happened was, don't don't you volunteered Kelly at the time.
Speaker 3: I wanted to do an R and B mixtape when I was doing mixtape, so so he flew me out to Chicago to do a mixtape. He flew me out on a Friday, and he left on the hotel by myself and then't called me in when I was trying to get to the studio. Then Saturday, I woke up and I was like, all this today, we're gonna do the mixtape.
Speaker 2: I old?
Speaker 5: Was you nineteen? I know he was too.
Speaker 6: Old a nineteen and I ain't one day a weekend here anyway.
Speaker 2: We're talking about yeah to nach, Yeah, So about telling that story, y'all.
Speaker 6: She was twenty around the time that she did the record with All Kelly or whatever. But she's basically saying that her labels made her do these songs or whatever. But I never heard the song with her and Chris are the one with her and All Kelly. So baby, I promise you.
Speaker 5: Safe, got you got in a little bit?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: My favorite?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is it? What's your favorite?
Speaker 2: To all my friends are wasted with a chance to rapper? And who's that group called Starship Snakes something?
Speaker 6: I don't know, but I like that Kelly jo friends always you never heard that? No again?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Well that is just with the mess charlam mane who he throwing that donkey too? I don't like how you said.
Speaker 6: That, But were you throwing it at? Who you throwing it up?
Speaker 2: In Tennessee man named Charles Doty. He needs to come to the front of the congregation. He got a big gun. We're gonna talk about.
Speaker 9: It, Yo. That's crazy your lesson.
Speaker 5: Let's get to it. Next. The Breakfast PLO, Good morning the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Hiring isn't cheap, with new highest costing almost five thousand dollars. You want to get it right.
Speaker 2: Four out of five employees on zip recruiter get a quality candidate on the first day. Get hiring right with the ZipRecruiter dot com flash Breakfast.
Speaker 5: Don't be out here acting like a donkey. It's time for Donkey.
Speaker 7: Of a day.
Speaker 5: I'm a big boy.
Speaker 4: I could take it.
Speaker 5: If you feel out deserve It ain't no big deal. I know, charlomagnea god's gonna haven mouse. Gotta say something you may not agree with, doesn't mean I'm mean, who's getting that donk? That donkey that don't don't don't up dunk the.
Speaker 7: Other day right.
Speaker 5: The Preacfice club. Bitch you you can call me the donkey of the day. But like I'd mean no harm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, donkey today for Thursday, September fourteenth, goes to a Tennessee man named Charles Doty. Charles is sixty four years old. Now I let the record show. The president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee begged me to do this story. He said it could serve as a PSA to people everywhere. Now when I read the story, okay, it was no question to me Charles Doty should get donkey today. But the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee wanted me to give it to the other party involved. Who was the other party involved? Well, it was the employees of Little Caesars Pizza. Let's go to Inside Edition for the report please.
Speaker 17: One man allegedly went too far when he was told his Little Caesar's pizza was not hot and ready, pulling an AK forty seven on employees and demanding his food asap.
Speaker 5: Porns for gun up, points it at me, Where's my pizza?
Speaker 9: I want my pizza now.
Speaker 17: Kimberly Morell told a local news station in Knoxville, Tennessee, that it was her first day on the job. The hang customer, identified by police as fifty three year old Charles Doty Junior, reportedly became upset when he was told he would have to wait ten minutes for a Pepperoni pizza.
Speaker 6: Morell says he left the.
Speaker 17: Store, went to his car, and came back with the weapon. Another customer in the store who had gotten her pepperoni pizza reportedly gave it over to Dody and that was enough to make him leave. The employees called the police, who tracked him down and arrested him.
Speaker 5: We are not always hot and ready, never that we are not always hut and ready.
Speaker 17: Dody is in jail on a ninety thousand dollars bond, reportedly charged with aggravated kidnapping and four counts of aggravated assault.
Speaker 2: Now, jess An Envy, when you hit that story, who do y'all think she get donkey to day? In this situation? The man who pulled the AK forty seven on the Little Season employees because his pizza was taken too long?
Speaker 5: All the employees would take it too long with the pizza? Both? What both? You picked? Both?
Speaker 6: Both?
Speaker 5: Who do you take?
Speaker 4: Ivy?
Speaker 3: You can't pull out an AK forty seven or somebody preparing pizza, that's what absolutely.
Speaker 6: And you can sell your business on two minutes we got and ready and then it's twelve minutes damn.
Speaker 5: But the whole AK forty seven.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not justifying I'm doing that. No, not at all, DT, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that. Yeah, no, he should get donkey first and go to jail and all that. But now should y'all should know if it ain't done in tenn that's false advertisement. Y'all have to y'all need to be penalized as well.
Speaker 2: Just like the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee. Wow, he feels the same way. He's not justifying violence. You know, I'm pulling an AK forty seven on people. But he's trying to tell me there's justifiable reasons to do what this man did. I disagree. I asked him why does he hate when his food is late? And he just went on a whole fat rant about the fast food industry. He said, well, first off, anytime you order food and you gotta wait for it, you have to make food at home while you waiting on what you ordered.
Speaker 5: Who doesn't the fat man? He said, it's like he said, it's like an advertiser.
Speaker 2: He said, Little Caesar doesn't have advertis That's why I say, what about cheesy bread? He said, it's considered an advertiser. What he looks at it as part of the hot and Ready family. And he said that not only he could he see somebody pulling the AKA on fast food workers? He said, who don't have the food in the tally man? He said, the ride share drivers. He said, because the ride share drivers who don't speak English. He said, because when you don't speak English and you call him to see exactly when they call you to see exactly where your house is at. It drives him crazy knowing his food is minutes away but he can't get to it because he doesn't understand.
Speaker 5: What different saying.
Speaker 6: Yo, I ain't gonna lie, okay, and I'm skinny and I just went through that yesterday, so he's definitely right. He's right. And when you hungry eo, and they put your food on somebody else's step, yo, it's not enough.
Speaker 2: To put an AK forty seven on people. He also said everything on the menu should be customizable. He said, what you put on the menu should be considered a suggestion. And he said, he said, like we should be able to mix and match your meals. Like if you want a quarter pounder and you want to add a fish filet to the water pounded, he said, you should be able to do that.
Speaker 6: This ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 5: Crazy put fish on top of the big mac. Yes, he just went on his whole rank heart attack.
Speaker 2: But this is exactly why this nigga's commercial hit so hard, because people really aren't themselves when they're hungry. Okay, this man Charles, though he pulled in AK forty seven on someone because his six dollar pizza.
Speaker 5: Was gonna take ten minutes.
Speaker 2: He asked for a free order of crazy bread and they didn't give it to him. So he left Little Theses and came back with an AK forty seven.
Speaker 5: And do you know the woman he pulled the gun on. It was her first day on the job.
Speaker 6: I know that's hard.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, can you imagine this person excited to have a gig might have been a little young girl. Now she got PTSD. Yeah, pizzas traumatic stress disorder. She don't want to work at no pizza plays now, little Caesar Pizza, Dominoes.
Speaker 5: Nothing Caesars. Somebody just delivered that. Man, I'm not playing with you. Man.
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's a note from the president of the Fat Lives Matic Committee. Is furthermore, uh, some other I don't know which that catch up? He said, you don't own the sauces. You don't get no bonus for saving the restaurant twelve sauce.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a fact. That's a fact. That's a fact. And I'm not either. I want to give me two back.
Speaker 3: I want Polynesians also give me one. Yeah, no, no, they can give us more than that. I'm I'm with him on that. I get a little salt.
Speaker 2: Pepper jacket off that none of this is the reason to pull a weapon of math instruction on the fast food employee.
Speaker 5: Okay, a ten dollar pizza is gonna cost this.
Speaker 2: Man tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees and probably his freedom because he's taking a blind pe a blind.
Speaker 5: A blind plea. Okay, and his sentence is going to be determined by a criminal court judge.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all want to do that too, Okay, I guess let's play a game of guess what racing?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 5: Okay, ghive me my clues.
Speaker 2: Charles Doty mad that a pizza from Little Caesars is gonna take more than ten minutes, So he left the restaurant, came back with an AK forty seven, and pulled it on the employee just because his pizza was late.
Speaker 5: Guess what racing is? Fat?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 15: Damn?
Speaker 6: Fat's a raised Now.
Speaker 2: Oh you made him double You made you made the president of the Fallows Magic Committee double over.
Speaker 5: I had to check it. It might have been a heart attack. Yeah, I was saying, is happy about it?
Speaker 4: What you said?
Speaker 15: Fat?
Speaker 2: Fat is not a racing okay, just hilarious. Charles Dody White, who's closer. Just hilarious is absolutely correct.
Speaker 4: Charles Doty is and he's not fat.
Speaker 2: That is not a race.
Speaker 5: I'm right, but I tried to pick on. That's that's why I would lean towards. Please let me give Charles Doty the biggest he hull man. Cut it out, man, he ha, he ha, You stupid mother?
Speaker 15: Are you?
Speaker 5: He just bring you donuts? A box of empty do or it's to it? Oh my god? They have.
Speaker 2: With another and mind your business. If I order five meals, don't tell me that's a lot of food. Nigga, I know that. Just put the order in.
Speaker 6: Get some stuff off his shelf. There's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: Off his breast. Well, shout out to b E T b E T.
Speaker 3: This is our one hundredth episodes, So we gotta come on, get your thing, man, shout to BT.
Speaker 5: You gotta take off the top pause and I just pushed this hard pause. I'm a woman.
Speaker 6: You don't gotta pause with me.
Speaker 5: Pause with the men.
Speaker 6: You pause with the women. You're right, happy hundred episode.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: Who ever got to clean that up? I B E T W see you tomorrow, see b Shu, the president of the committee.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, Tiffany had us to be joining us the club.
Speaker 5: Goodbring I eat the breakfast club.
Speaker 8: The cheeks out of the v I know it's my first time my cheeks out. Did you see my nipples too? I had nipples out and I had cheeks out.
Speaker 5: I was ass out.
Speaker 6: I was ass out.
Speaker 8: Look, well, you know I'm moving there. I'm pivoting into music. And what I noticed is if you're doing music, you gotta have your ass out. If you're gonna make it in music, you gotta have that ass out. If you ain't got your ass out, you ain't gonna make it in music.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 9: Are you a female in music?
Speaker 5: Ass out? Damn?
Speaker 3: Now your single has random people like that, Like these people don't connect, but you connect them, right, I'm the connection Little John and Fabio Favio fore.
Speaker 5: No, Now, how was that connection?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 8: But gats Butgats is who brought it all together. He's like, helps me put songs together. I've been working with him for years and he was like, if you could do a song with anybody, who would be I'm like Little John, I always wanted to do a song with Little John, Like, ever since the nineteen hundreds, I've been wanting to know Little John. So he reached out to him and he was like, what you know about five year And I was like, who's that? And then he was like he put me on. I was like, oh, I love his music. I know who you're talking about. He was like, I think we should get all that together. And I was like, let's see if we can get him all together.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 5: The first that's random at all though, because Little John is crunk.
Speaker 2: To me, all of that drill energy and all of that, it all derives from the crunk energy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's called evolution envy.
Speaker 5: But when you met Little John, did you do yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you do that?
Speaker 5: Because everybody has to do that.
Speaker 9: I didn't do that.
Speaker 8: I didn't do that because I don't like when people be like shit ready full in my face, like, so I didn't do.
Speaker 7: That to him.
Speaker 8: What I did to him was like, yo, I respect you, I enjoy you. You have no idea. I used to be the mascot in high school. I've done so many routines to your music. Matter of fact, let me show you one. And then I just danced right.
Speaker 5: There on something routine.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, let's see.
Speaker 5: You need the music? What song here you need? Okay, say got to do the feature after.
Speaker 9: That, Well, he had already did it, he did it before we met in person.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you did this because I feel like Little John is a person we don't celebrate enough.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, like I really do. I think he is one of the greatest producers absolutely ever. Tell the club closes clearly based.
Speaker 5: Off true evince. Yeah, you fan out with me.
Speaker 9: I stack to the end of the party.
Speaker 5: Yes you will.
Speaker 9: I like a good party.
Speaker 5: Oh you're that person at four o'clock. You just like why the lights on?
Speaker 4: Two vodkas?
Speaker 8: Good music, I'm dancing all night. Yeah, tell people it's like barely anybody there. When it is barely anybody there, that's the best part.
Speaker 5: You've been doing the music doing.
Speaker 2: I don't think people realize, Like a lot of times when they watch your specials or the Sea Ready specials, you put your music on those specials.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I put my music on the specials. A lot of the TV shows that I'm in and movies that I've been in. At that one I did with Billy Crystal, I sang All through that, I've been talking with a lot of singers and asking them how do you do this? I met Janet, I asked her how do you sing and dance and do all that?
Speaker 4: And win?
Speaker 8: I went to her concept We're in the Hollywood Bowl and Los Angeles, and then she had an after party and I went to the after party. She told me she left that I cut my hair. She said, Oh, my goodness, I love when you cut your hair. It's so beautiful. I've always wanted to do that. But you know, it's not like from my era. It's like frowned upon. It's frowned upon to.
Speaker 9: Cut your hair. And she's like, I just love that you did that.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, thank you.
Speaker 6: Now tell me your magic.
Speaker 9: How do you sing and dance? At the same time, she said you practice?
Speaker 6: I was like, ah, that's the part.
Speaker 5: I don't like practice.
Speaker 8: I do practice a lot of things, but singing and dancing, no, I see the dance or tell jokes.
Speaker 9: I don't even I'm a rapper, but I can sing.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: Now you've been doing with the strike that's been going on, because I mean movies and touring and everything that's going how does that have affected you?
Speaker 4: The strike.
Speaker 9: Look, it's a situation.
Speaker 8: I've been out there, you know, walking around marching if you will, protesting, if you will need to be resolved. But for me during this time, that part of it is exercise kind of. I really wish I could be on those committees and help negotiate. I'm really good at negotiations, I like to think. But with this downtime, I've been focusing more on my music. I have a little farm right in south central LA. And now it's officially a farm because I have bees and I harvest the honey and I'll be selling the honey.
Speaker 9: So I peas in the trip.
Speaker 5: That's smart. Last person I know they did that with doctor Oz.
Speaker 2: Yep, Doctor I had to be problem in his backyard, so he decided to start harvesting the honey from the beast. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And once you start harvesting it, and when you sell it, you become you become a farmer.
Speaker 5: And that's the tax, right, and the tax is superdu below yep.
Speaker 4: Super low.
Speaker 9: And then I've been focusing more on my properties.
Speaker 8: I went ahead and bought a couple more and I've been turning these like duplexus and apartment buildings into like transitional living situations for foster youth, and I get to spend more time with them, and I'm learning more from them, and I'm teaching them more what I know, so I have a little more time to be more useful in my community.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 9: So I love it.
Speaker 2: And so the grocery store you opening it is gonna that's clearly gonna be farm farm right to the grocery store.
Speaker 8: Yep, yep, And I want it to be you know, black farmers and black vendors. I noticed that all these other communities they have you know, you know there's a Hispanic for the Hispanic farm, but a Hispanic grocery store, Jewish grocery store, you know, Asian grocery stores.
Speaker 9: But I never see black grocery stores. So we're gonna do that. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: World, Are you still happy in this business.
Speaker 9: For the most part?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've been warned of all kinds of things that could happen before before I really got in.
Speaker 9: Half of those things have happened. Really, half of them have happened.
Speaker 8: And it's like, you know, the people that you love the most, they probably gonna turn their back on you. You're gonna find out who your real friends are. You're gonna you're gonna help people, and they're gonna stab you right in your face, not even in your back.
Speaker 9: And it's sad. That party is sad.
Speaker 8: But I'm glad because then I don't have to be with your fake ass for my whole life. You know, because I love when I love you.
Speaker 9: I love you, you know that.
Speaker 8: Like when I love people, I love them, I show up for them, and I don't want to show up for nobody that don't.
Speaker 9: Really love me.
Speaker 5: Does it give you trust issues? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I got trust issues for sure. I used to trust people so much, just easily try, like I take you for face value. But now I don't do that no more. Now I'm like, I hired investigator the background check anybody knew in my life?
Speaker 4: Do you really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I hired somebody's background check every like, if you want to be in my world, you're going to get there's going to be a background check.
Speaker 9: I'm going to know your business.
Speaker 5: So you must have found some crazy stuff about people.
Speaker 8: People done this out here, I just stop talking to them. They probably think, like, oh, Tiffany must have changed your number. I didn't change my number.
Speaker 5: I blocked you Damn I blocked your ass. How did that impact your love life?
Speaker 9: So now I'm very even more selected. So do the background check.
Speaker 8: Did you know that you can do STD test at home for Amazon? You can order stdks. Oh, you guys are married?
Speaker 5: You got a dog that you got a dog that can stiff STD Tell about this first. So the dog died.
Speaker 8: The dog died January. Nah, she's fourteen years old. She's old pit bull. So I've learned that on Amazon you can buy STD testing kits. Okay, So I'll do a background check on the guy. I'll hang out with them for a while for a month or two, maybe three four. Let him take me our nice places and stuff. Once I decide, okay I want to hook up with this dude, I'll be like, you gotta take this test.
Speaker 9: It takes about two weeks.
Speaker 8: Some of them are instant and some of them takes about two weeks to come back with the results. I'm like, when the results come back, you're gonna these cheeks. And then that's how that goes. And as soon as he asked me for any money, or say he forgot his wallet or he's seen coming broke, I disappear.
Speaker 3: Damn all right, we got more with Tiffany Hattis when we come back, Let's get into her single. This will features Little John and five year fourign to the club close.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast logo.
Speaker 3: Moment the Breakfast club hits and he hattis, you're still here, Charlamane?
Speaker 5: Are you are you? Would you ever date another man in the industry?
Speaker 9: Nah, I'm cool on that. I like small business owners. I'm about the small business.
Speaker 5: How why don't you like the industry?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 9: I want small business.
Speaker 5: Like small penis is a small business.
Speaker 8: I like, Yeah, I'd like a good medium Jesus, Yeah, yeah, I like a s medium and a small business owner because small business owner is gonna appreciate me a little more than a dude in the industry. I feel like also dudes in the industry, it's like egos and stuff involved, and if you shine a little bit too bright, if this is whatever you know, I don't talk to if you guys in this business, And I just realized they're better at doing their job of being a celebrity, and I'm better not being.
Speaker 9: With that person.
Speaker 5: So what about if as a small business person with a bigger sized penis.
Speaker 8: I don't want the big penis. I have endometriosis, so I'm good. I don't want to hurt.
Speaker 5: What is I was I was hoping.
Speaker 8: Google what is endometrios? Endo metrios got it? So it's it's something that women suffer from.
Speaker 3: The uterus grows outside the uterus in places where it doesn't belong right, and.
Speaker 9: Then it can't overgrow on the inside of the hut. It's and it causes pain.
Speaker 8: So if you're dealing with somebody with a whole lot of meat, you know what I'm saying, it's gonna be a situation, and it's a little discount. It's uncomfortable. It's uncomfortable, and I suffer from discomfort every month, and I thought it was normal, and I just I'm just now finding out this year that that's not normal. Your cycle is not supposed to hurt. If it hurts when you're on your cycle, that's a problem. There's a problem there. It's not supposed to hurt at all. Maybe you get a little tired because you're losing blood, but you shouldn't. It shouldn't be painful. And if it's painful, you probably have indometrios.
Speaker 3: Now truly says they may be heavy bleeding or pain during sex or when having power.
Speaker 9: Now, I don't be bleeding during sex. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: But it means it's more meat down there then, and in the vagina, well it is meat. Well, tell us about your partnership with the Rby Foundation.
Speaker 8: You want this technicity sandwich now with the Arby's Foundation. But my partnership with the Arby's Foundation is quite awesome. So I don't know if you know this, but there's a lot of children in America that are having an issue with affording lunch. It's hard to afford lunch, and a lot of them are incurring debt. So they'll let them eat. They let the kids eat lunch, but there'll be a debt that occurs, and in order to graduate or get their diploma, they have to pay off that debt.
Speaker 9: And it's up to like nineteen million dollars. It's a lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 8: So the Arby's Foundation has decided to put up a million dollars towards that debt to make sure these kids can graduate and get their degrees and or their diplomas.
Speaker 9: And I got really excited about that because I.
Speaker 8: Remember, you know, having a lunch ticket, getting that free lunch and being able to learn better. When I'm hungry, I don't learn so good, But when I'm full, my ability to learn.
Speaker 9: Is a lot better.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So I was gonna ask you were at the VMA's.
Speaker 4: We seen you there.
Speaker 5: What was your throwing in the VMAs? Tell us about it?
Speaker 8: Because everything was just so great and the way that it was set up, it felt like I was in like this super like fun spaceship concert because you know, the aliens are coming. So I'm just waiting for my alien husband to come to take me damn away.
Speaker 5: You ready for alien at this point?
Speaker 4: Is that bad?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I'm cool. I'm cool. I want an alien husband. I think it'd be dope. We could levitate together, talk to each other with our minds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you get your heart broke last summer?
Speaker 9: Oh he was a big business owner.
Speaker 5: Oh well, a big business owner, big business owner? What and what happened? Y'all broke up?
Speaker 9: I don't even know if we was really together or you see y'all married, So you don't know that life.
Speaker 8: But the single women out here now what I'm talking about. You you think you w in a relationship, You're not sure? It feels like it because you at his house all the time, at your house, but then you find out that.
Speaker 5: You got a whole other family.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's the situation.
Speaker 5: So what stops you from putting people like that on black?
Speaker 8: I don't want to be I don't want my picture next to the picture. What I've learned about this business watcher you talk about? Could your picture will be next to that picture? Can everybody be like, but I'm gonna give me an alien husband, It's gonna be off the chain. Then we probably will do a reality show together my alien husband.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I started October first back on the road doing comedy. I'mber in Atlantic City. I'm doing a bunch of casinos, so that should be cool. I shouldn't need an alien in there.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite way to tell a story?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Did I asked enter teen in that earlier? Is it books? Is it movies? Is it TV?
Speaker 6: Is it you know?
Speaker 4: Stand up?
Speaker 5: What's your favorite way to tell a story?
Speaker 8: My favorite way to tell the stories and stand up and then to watch that turn into something even bigger.
Speaker 9: It's great. You know I got a Grammy for telling stories.
Speaker 8: I got nominated for Grammy for reading now Loud, my drama teacher was so proud. I let her know, girl, I'm glad you sat down with me because nominated for Grammy. So but yeah, on stage, live in a room full of people and getting that immediate ratification, hearing the people, it's the best.
Speaker 2: Is it unnecessary pressure though? Because of your star has written so much? So are you able to go out there and just work out the way you would want to?
Speaker 9: I always do, and sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.
Speaker 8: And I don't care what they say as long as it feels good to me. Yeah, long as it feels good to me.
Speaker 5: Did you really get paid for your first movie by selling DVDs?
Speaker 8: He really just handed me some DVDs and said good luck sell those, like wow? And I see the movie on TV all the time, and it pisses me off off because I get nothing. And I became homeless during that time, Like while I was shooting that movie, I became homeless.
Speaker 9: I didn't have nowhere to say. I was sleeping in my car on this set.
Speaker 8: I was always on time to work, never was late because I was sleeping in the parking lot waiting for everyone to get to say like it was.
Speaker 9: That was the worst.
Speaker 5: But you know, some people when they heard you say that, they thought you were talking about girls trip.
Speaker 8: But I've been in this business since nineteen ninety six and that was in two thousand and three when that happened.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my first movie where I was the star of the movie. It was in two thousand and three.
Speaker 5: I bet you'll never work with appetude again never.
Speaker 9: Hey, you know what's crazy.
Speaker 8: I saw that director sitting on a bus on the bus stop and he looked a damn mess.
Speaker 9: And I say, oh, they didn't pay you either, huh. He was like oh, And I was like, do you need a ride?
Speaker 8: He was like yeah, And then he came up to the car and like mind said, oh, I gotta go the other way.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry. Damn. He smelled really bad.
Speaker 8: Jesus, those smells that you know it's gonna stick in your It's gonna stick.
Speaker 9: And I didn't want I didn't want that to stick.
Speaker 5: Are you putting out a whole album?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well, when we drop a couple of singles and then put out the whole album. So I would like for the whole album to come out on my birthday, which is December the third. You know, I always like to drop something around my birthday.
Speaker 9: It's my gift to the world.
Speaker 5: Are you sign you signed? Nobody?
Speaker 9: She Ready Music? Yeah, yeah, I have my own label. I figured I put my money into that.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you joining us.
Speaker 9: I appreciate you too. This is like a dream, you.
Speaker 15: Know.
Speaker 9: I feel like I'm in a dream right now.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: On your last You heard what I said the rest of my life be high and laugh and I'm when I wake up in the morning and I see headlines that say DJ Invury recalls being stood up by all Kelly after be Oh my god.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying. You recalled I'm to take life serious when.
Speaker 6: Being moved out and stood up by Come on.
Speaker 5: Man, logan, where you at?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: You gotta come back home.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 5: That was since your daddy ain't been getting bodies slammed by you no more. He's just been wild. You used to keep him in check. We need the man.
Speaker 6: Leave me at the hotel, he said, Because you're nineteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven telling stories about being stood up. Kelly, I'm being flown out of cluded out. I didn't say that, man. I did say that you need to go talk to somebody mixed it.
Speaker 5: I'm telling my truth. He wanted me to do a mixed. I gotta find the right type of specialist.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't do dude.
Speaker 5: Dude, but I don't do to man. Let's get the justice. Let's talk about is real?
Speaker 9: Just corober yd and just don't done.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 6: I don't do that.
Speaker 5: I don't think you take yourself here.
Speaker 6: Faith Evans Receiving Faith Heavens, revealed that she doesn't date men with small penises during her recent appearance on the Marriage or Mirage podcast. But that's not something I should get into. Faith Evans detailed what she looks for in a man. We have audio for that.
Speaker 5: What are some automatic turnofs?
Speaker 4: A little.
Speaker 5: You could have been a grower.
Speaker 6: I don't believe in that.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in that grower.
Speaker 6: You gotta have time to grow. Hello, So that's a girl I want to like. I need to see something for it to get to the bigger partment.
Speaker 5: You could be missing out of the blessed because you don't understand the.
Speaker 6: Not that type of blessing. All right, let me ask you the question envying Charlamae. How do y'all think Biggie had a big one?
Speaker 5: Shut up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there's a reason.
Speaker 6: She's saying this, even she trying to throw shade at Stevie or she's saying at the at the Biggie, we wasn't doing that.
Speaker 2: And contemplating contemplation, says Biggie wasn't that small?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, These are.
Speaker 6: Envy ponders over the side because he got that thinking face, like was he? And is that why t P said that she slept with Yeah? Yeah, y'all think that.
Speaker 5: Though I have no idea, I do know one thing. The shaming of the girls have to stop.
Speaker 2: I am a girler, okay, right, And sometimes I get out the shower and wish I had more hang time, but I don't. But when it's time for action, you get it packed when it's warm out.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: I don't believe you.
Speaker 14: I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't know we You don't believe because you know the truth.
Speaker 13: You know, like what you said what I like a little d like well faith Evans don't like little resources today?
Speaker 5: Not just enough, man, I've got to have a file in there that you don't know about.
Speaker 6: Oh, my god. Okay, okay, Kanye West wants a home without electricity and windows. This story, I know, right, this story is hilarious for a couple of different reasons. So basically, Kanye West he hired this guy named Tony Saxon right to be his property manager. He bought this house in Malible and this guy wore mini hats. When he hired Tony. He was doing he was the caretaker, he was security, he was doing renovations, he was in charge of all of that. Kanye West made a request like, yo, I don't want no electricity and no windows in the house, just bringing a bunch of yup, bringing a bunch of generators. So Tony Saxon was like, yo, that was dangerous, Like I don't know, Like that's that's not a good idea. So basically he gave him pushback, and Kanye fired him, uh, basically for telling him no, that's I mean and making a decision for his safety obviously, So he fired him. And then after he got fired, Tony Saxon then opened up a lawsuit. He's suing him for firing him. He worked for Kanye West for two months. Kanye only paid him for a week.
Speaker 2: What's the point. And I want electricity, even wanting all the generators. I want to want to know to sign.
Speaker 6: They didn't go into that. But the reason why electricity he didn't. Yeah, But the reason why he didn't want windows because he said he don't like glass. Now he would sue you for something similar before because with Donda Academy, they didn't have no windows either. They just had like the skylights and so when it would rain, it would get wet in the class.
Speaker 9: Yo, for real, y'all, for real, That's what it is. Just with the masks.
Speaker 6: I'm doing good today is elected. Yes, so I think I think that's funny. That's funny. But his kids will never want to come over his house.
Speaker 5: Nah, crazy to live in a cave.
Speaker 6: There are actually there are actual people that lives like this though no windows and windows, no electricity. There are people that live like this on in our world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, No, I don't believe that.
Speaker 6: You don't believe that. Wow, I'm gonna show you. I'm telling you, I'm gonna do my research. I'm gonna tell you where they at.
Speaker 3: All right, people that live like that, well that is just with the mess. All right, Let's get to the people's choice mix. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: NFL is here.
Speaker 3: DraftKings Sports Book is an official sports betting partner of the NFL. They'll load the Draft Kings Sports Book app today and use code Envy for a special offer when you sign up. That's code envy E n v Y only at DraftKings Sports Book. Morning Everybody, It's DJ en V Charlamage the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Shout out to everybody. I was out last night. It was my wife's friend's birthday party. She had like a Jamaican bashman in the city. Uh so shouta toya, happy birthday. It's not a boxing a box.
Speaker 5: Shout Louis V.
Speaker 3: Who's up there? He was hanging out with me last night. Louis V, Cardi B was in there. I seen well who else? Kodak Black, French, Montana, Rich, the kid Lse was in there. Uh, A bunch of people in there. I had a good time. Sarannie, it's it's it's Saraannie. Yeah, Cranium was in there. It was it was a great time last night. So sleup to everybody that came out, had a good time last night.
Speaker 5: I'm tired. I'm paying for it now. I ain't paying for I try to invite Jess but just and hear me back.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I was too busy cleaning up the mess you made with Tyrese. I was being a therapist on the phone, he said, while Mvy's out there partying and getting his life and not thinking of me.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm here still thinking of him, praying for him every day.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, got just as a therapist.
Speaker 6: You got t he over there, Kody Black.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're about to make call that black his past and call that black on Christians the next child.
Speaker 5: I'm not having the more kids with the kids. It just got showed this weekend. I sure do, dude, How you do it better than me?
Speaker 6: I would be at Jacksonville Floyda this weekend. I got shows tomorrow, two of them tomorrow and two you on Saturday. I will not be doing meeting Greek because I don't care when nobody say that sickness is back out here, and I ain't trying to get sick for nobody. But I will be there tomorrow and Saturday. We got four shows. Get your tickets at just Selaris official dot com or comedy Zone dot com.
Speaker 5: All right, when we come back. We got the positive note. O it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning everybody at j n V. Charlamagne, the God, Jess Hilarius. We are the Breakfast Club now. Shoutut to ovo Eli, one of the producers up here. He's super duper excited.
Speaker 5: He can't wait for Drake's album to drop. For the Dogs. Everything is for the dogs. You're for my dogs, for the dogs, for the dogs. So I think Drake is releasing a single tomorrow, right. I heard you releasing the single tomorrow with Scissor Oh. I got oh.
Speaker 6: She going okay, so they remember they were a thing before, like the back in the day, back of the day. Yeah, but she don't want nobody know that. And he did remember. He went and he said it and she was like, boy, why would you say that? But yeah, now they're doing a song together. That's nice.
Speaker 3: Yes, So that happens tomorrow, so I'm sure we'll be playing at tomatow. All right, Charlamanne, you got a positive note.
Speaker 2: I do man the positive note don't ever feel bad for making a decision about your own life that have set to other people. You are not responsible, respond possible for their happiness. Okay, you're responsible for your own happiness, and anyone who wants you to live in misery for their happiness should not be in your life to begin with.
Speaker 6: Have a great day, breakfast club, bitches, you gonna finish your y'all done,