Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's deej Envy, Charlomage, the gud We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed we have Tiffany Haddish.
Speaker 4: Glad to be back.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How you feeling?
Speaker 4: I feel successful?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I woke up today and it was very close to not waking up.
Speaker 2: I told Charlemagne, I said, I don't think Tip's gonna come, and he said, well, why would you say that.
Speaker 3: I said, I seen it at the VMA's.
Speaker 2: Then I know she went to the after party, and I said tiff was dancing, and I said, she's.
Speaker 3: Tired, but she was in.
Speaker 1: But she's gonna show up to do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta get the work done. You got the party, and you got the work. You can do it all together, make it all work together. And we pray. I prayed, pray, I prayed before I went to bed. I didn't even make it in the bed. I was praying. I was like, Okay, I'm gonna post this and I'm gonna post that. And then I woke up on the couch and everybody in my hotel room talking about time to get ready.
Speaker 1: Damn, how did you stay out.
Speaker 4: I think I got last time. I remember seeing the time. It was four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Da damn.
Speaker 4: So I got a few hours to sleep.
Speaker 6: But you're a woman, so you gotta do a glamor you gotta do heads or you don't. You don't really don't get this.
Speaker 4: They showed up in my room about six thirty.
Speaker 1: Damn. Wow.
Speaker 4: And that's how I gave security to keep because I knew I wasn't gonna open the door.
Speaker 3: I gotta be scared because she just said she never got in the bed. She prayed, and the next thing you knew it was he was sitting on the couch. You could naked praying it.
Speaker 4: I had, like I always like, wash my face, put my you know, put my little robe on. I put on a sexy rope in case a ghost decided to come into my room.
Speaker 3: A ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you was already half naked if you kept your VMA off and on.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I was all the way naked in the green rope for my imaginary man.
Speaker 1: Has that happened before?
Speaker 3: Did he ever come?
Speaker 4: No? I dream about it, though.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, to be ready, I'm ready for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm ready and I was sitting on the couch and I was just sitting on the couch about the post. And then I woke up and people was in my room.
Speaker 1: You had the cheeks out of the I know.
Speaker 4: It's my first time my cheeks out. Did you see my nipples too? I had nipples out and I had cheeks out.
Speaker 2: So I got I gotta read the first question, the first question on the sheet I wanted. I produced right, you was all asked out.
Speaker 4: I was ass out.
Speaker 3: I was as out.
Speaker 4: Look, well, you know, I'm moving and I'm pivoting into music. And what I noticed is if you're doing music, you gotta have your ass out. If you're gonna make any music, you gotta have that ass out. If you ain't got your ass out, you ain't gonna make it in music. That is, are you a female in music? Ass out?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: Now your single has random people like like, these people don't connect, but you connect them.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm the connection little John and Fabio Favia for now? Now, how was that connection?
Speaker 4: Do you know? Bgats begats is who brought it all together. He's like helps me put songs together. I've been working with him for years and he was like if you could do a song with anybody, who would be I'm like Little John. I always wanted to do a song with Little John, Like ever since the nineteen hundreds, I've been wanting to know Little John. So he reached out to him and he was like, what you know about five year And I was like, who's that? And then he was like he put me on. I was like, oh, I love his music. I know who you're talking about. He was like, I think we should get all that together. And I was like, let's see if we can get him all together now.
Speaker 6: The first that's random at all though, because Little John is crunk. To me, all of that drill energy and all of that, it all derives from the crunk energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's called evolution envy.
Speaker 3: But when you met Little John, did you do yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you do that?
Speaker 3: Because everybody has to do that.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I didn't do that because I don't like when people be like shit ready pull in my face. So I didn't do that to him. What I did to him was like, yo, I respect you, I enjoy you. You have no idea. I used to be the mascot in high school. I've done so many routines to your music. Matter of fact, let me show you one, and then I just danced right.
Speaker 1: There on the routine.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, let's see this.
Speaker 1: You need the music. What's song here? You need?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Which one is the be the first one?
Speaker 3: The first one?
Speaker 4: Remember the first song?
Speaker 1: He hold on. I don't give a I don't give okay, I don't give a a beer.
Speaker 3: No, I don't give a funk.
Speaker 1: Put your hood up. I don't give it.
Speaker 3: I don't give a funk this type and I don't give a Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't give a funk. That could be. Oh I know what you talk about that? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, hey you inspired me.
Speaker 5: It was a nice there's a go tiff go tip. He go Tiff, he go Tip, he go Tiff, Oh go tips, oh go Tip.
Speaker 1: Be about to drop, oh tiff about to drive out.
Speaker 3: Tip tip tip go Hey, oh go go go Tim, go go tip.
Speaker 1: This whole room Okay, song is four minutes.
Speaker 4: That's my cardial for today. That's my CARDI up for today.
Speaker 1: You couldn't say no to you. You got to do the feature after that.
Speaker 4: Well, he had already did it. He did it before we met in person.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you did this because I feel like Little John is a person we don't celebrate enough man, Yes, like I really do. I think he is one of the greatest producers. Absolutely, I got catching music and one of the nicest people to somebody gets.
Speaker 3: I got the water.
Speaker 1: Give me some oxygen.
Speaker 4: We spoke too much. We last night.
Speaker 1: Now tell the club closes. Its clearly based off true events.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you fan out with me, stack to the end of the party.
Speaker 1: You will.
Speaker 4: I like a good party.
Speaker 3: You're that person at four o'clock, you just like wat the lights on.
Speaker 4: Two vodkas of music. I'm dancing all night to the Yeah. Tell people it's like barely anybody there. When it's barely anybody there, that's the best part.
Speaker 6: You've been going home early a lot though. When we was in France, you went back to the room, We went out.
Speaker 4: I went back to the room, I changed, and then I went to another club. Oh you didn't, y'all, y'all, I went with the locals.
Speaker 1: I'd be lonely. You should have came to the night party. Jason was there.
Speaker 4: I know y'all was there at that and I was with the locals.
Speaker 1: I'm working on my future and what does that look like for Tiffany.
Speaker 4: It might be, it might be European, it might be a European future. Now the future for me looks very bright. I feel like it's I've been building. I've been creating things. I've been working on the grocery store, working on my music. You know, I've been writing another special, coming comedy tour, coming like music to go in with that, another book, getting ready to come out. Super excited about that. I'm telling everything. I'm spilling the tea. I'm a tea pot.
Speaker 1: You've been doing the music doing.
Speaker 6: I don't think people realize, like a lot of times when they watch your specials and the Sea Ready specials, you put your music on those specials.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I put my music on the specials, a lot of the TV shows that I'm in and movies that I've been in, and that one I did with Billy Crystal, I sang all through that. I actually can sing.
Speaker 1: I can't catch my breath there. You know what next time? Do that At the end of.
Speaker 4: Weren't slip enough?
Speaker 1: This is too much to get ready to do?
Speaker 4: I might pass gas And I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna be on stage performing, you gotta get that cardio right.
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 4: I've been talking with a lot of singers and asking them how do you do this? I'm met Janet. I asked her how do you sing and dance?
Speaker 3: And to all?
Speaker 4: I went to a concept where at the house with Bowl and Los Angeles, and then she had an after party and I went to the after party. She told me she loved that I cut my hair. She said, oh my goodness, I love when you cut your hair. It's so beautiful. I've always wanted to do that. But you know, it's not like from my era. It's like frowned upon. It's frowned upon to cut your hair. And she's like, I just love that you did that, And I'm like, thank you. Now tell me your magic. How do you sing and dance? At the same time? She said you practice? I was like, ah, that's the part I don't like, but the prior practice. I do practice a lot of things, but singing and dancing. No, I see the dance or tell jokes. I don't even I'm a rapper, but I can sing.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: What made you want to cut your hair? Because women do it this for some spiritual reasons.
Speaker 4: No spiritual reason, hair I just wanted to see my scalp and I knew he was on lockdown, and I figured, you know why not. I'm not gonna be on no red carpet no time soon. And if I do end up on the carpet somewhere, I can throw a wig on. I just wanted to see my scout. I know every single part on my body. I did not know what my head looked like, though, And I see you on the thing every day, Charlamagne, your shiny head. And then I was dating a man with a shiny ball head, and I'm like, I want to see what my ball head looked like.
Speaker 3: That's you like a high conversation. Were you high when you did when you thought about that?
Speaker 4: No, I've been talking about it. I had talked about it for like five years before. My hair was getting pulled all the time, putting on those wigs, putting on the weaves, hair, doing the hair on set. Every day it's getting pulled, pulled. I al would have headaches, like I would love to see what my scop looked like and just know what it feels like to not feel pain on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: You had all the natural hair growth remedies, you were telling me putting Monostat seven, Yeah, and it worked. It works a couple of Monitor seven and something else.
Speaker 4: Now Monustete seven and castoroid coconut.
Speaker 1: Way, it works, home and try.
Speaker 4: The longer you do it, the more it works.
Speaker 6: Because you don't like to do the Beijing. No more to just for men, because I'll be teasing him, so he don't like to fill it in with that.
Speaker 1: No more.
Speaker 4: There's a tea you can drink that'll help your melanie come back into your hair folic What type of tea is this? I'll send it to thank you so much, Because you know they don't pay me. I can't tell everything. Now I get an endorsement deal from that tea company.
Speaker 2: Now you've been doing with the strike that's been going on, because I mean movies and touring and everything that's going How does that have affected you?
Speaker 4: The strike? Look, it's a situation. I've been out there, you know, walking around marching if you will, protesting if you will, and things need to be resolved. But for me during this time, that part of it is exercise kind of. I really wish I could be on those committees and help negotiate. I'm really good at negotiations, I like to think. But with this downtime, I've been focusing more on my music. I have a little farm right in south central LA. And now it's officially a farm because I have bees and I harvest the honey and I'll be selling the honey. So I peas in the trip.
Speaker 1: Smart last person I know, they did that with doctor oz Ye.
Speaker 6: Doctor I had a be problem in his backyard, so he decided to start harvesting the honey from the best. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And once you start harvesting it, and when you sell it, you're become you become a farmer. And that's the tax right up.
Speaker 3: And the tax is super du below yep.
Speaker 4: Super low. And then I've been focusing more on my properties. I went ahead and bought a couple more and I've been turning these like duplexus and apartment buildings into like transitional living situations for foster youth. So and I'm really and I get to spend more time with them, and I'm learning more from them, and I'm teaching them more of what I know. So I have a little more time to be more useful in my community.
Speaker 1: I love it. So I love it, and so the grocery store. You opening, it is going it's clearly gonna be farm farm right to the grocery store.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. And I wanted to be you know, black farmers and black vendors. I noticed that all these other communities they have you know, you know there's a Hispanic for the Hispanic farm, but a Hispanic grocery store, Jewish grocery store, you know, Asian grocery stores. But I never see black grocery stores. So we're gonna do that. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Are you still happy in this business.
Speaker 4: For the most part, Yeah, for the most part, Yeah, I'm you know, I get I've been warned of all kinds of things that could happen before before I really got in, and half of those things have happened.
Speaker 3: Really, half of them have happened.
Speaker 4: And it's like, you know, the people that you love the most, they probably gonna turn their back on you. You're gonna find out who your real friends are. You're gonna you're gonna help people, and they're gonna stab you right in your face, not even in your back. And it's sad. That party is sad, But I'm glad because then I don't have to be with your fake ass for my whole life, you know, because I love when I love you, I love you, you know that. Like when I love people, I love them. I show up for them, and I don't want to show up for nobody that don't really love me.
Speaker 1: So fuck that bitch. Does it give you trust issues? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got trust issues for sure. I for sure got trust issues. I used to trust people so much, just easily try like I take you for face value. But now I don't do that no more. Now I'm like, I hired investigator the background check anybody knew in my life?
Speaker 3: Do you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I hired somebody background check every like, if you want to be in my world, you're going to get there's going to be a background check. I'm going to know your business.
Speaker 3: So you must have found some crazy stuff about people.
Speaker 4: People don't. There's some ship out here. I had to stop talking to them. They probably think like, oh, Tiffany must have changed your number. I didn't change my number. I blocked you.
Speaker 1: Damn I blocked your ass. So how does that work when it comes to like finding love?
Speaker 4: Charlamagne, this is bothering me.
Speaker 1: Hold on one long ass, Oh thank you?
Speaker 4: This is what kind of coatie you been eating? But it's a long ass gray.
Speaker 1: Hair, bro hair, Damn that might be mine. I'm forty five.
Speaker 4: This is too long, Bro? Is these your pubic care? Is this your pubic care? Like that? You know, hug somebody that's been hanging from your chin? Bro, Damn, I couldn't let you go out like that.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Now let's get back to my dating life.
Speaker 1: When it comes to you know, not trusting people, how did that impact your love life?
Speaker 4: So now I'm very even more selected. So do the background check and then I mean, did you know that you can do STD test at home for Amazon? You can order std ks. Oh you guys are married?
Speaker 3: You got a dog that you got a dog that can stiff STD Tell about this first. So the dog died.
Speaker 4: The dog died January twenty Nah, she's fourteen years old. She was old pit bull.
Speaker 6: She was old.
Speaker 4: You know, all dogs can sniff out like diseases and stuff, right like they most animals, like dogs have very heightened sense of smell. They can tell when somebody stick you at. I heard the stories about the dog that ate off the owner's toes or whatever. Well, he would sleep and the owner had diabetes and his toes was like, uh, briga mortising or whatever. Y' I didn't hear about that. You hear this story? Well, dogs can smell disease. Most animals can. And it's like, you know, survival of the fittings, kind of like sharks. If you if you're sick and you're getting the ocean and the if a shark bites you, you probably got something. You probably won't go get checked anyway. I know, random ship. I'm still trying to catch my breath.
Speaker 1: Take a deeper.
Speaker 4: I need the whim Hoff method. That's STD. So I've learned that on Amazon you can buy STD testing kits. So I'll do a background check on the guy. I'll hang out with them for a while for a month or two, maybe three four, let him take me our nice places and stuff. Once I decide, okay, I want to hook up with this dude, I'll be like, you gotta take this test. It takes about two weeks. Some of them are instant and some of them takes about two weeks to come back with the results. I'm like, when the results come back, you're gonna bust these cheeks. And then that's how that goes and as soon as he asked me for any money, or say he forgot his wallet or he seemed kind of broke, I disappear.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 6: Did you ever have to break the bad news to somebody like, bro, you ain't getting these cheeks the results come back.
Speaker 4: I haven't had that situation yet.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty good at picking are you?
Speaker 1: Are you? Would you ever date another man in the industry?
Speaker 4: Now, I'm cool on that. I like small business owners. I'm about the small business owner.
Speaker 3: Don't you like the industry?
Speaker 4: Nah? I want small business.
Speaker 1: Like small penises, a small business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like a good medium Jesus, Yeah, yeah, I like this medium and a small business owner because small business owner's gonna appreciate me a little more than a dude in the industry. I feel like also dudes in the industry, it's like egos and stuff involved, and if you shine a little bit too bright, if this is whatever, you know, I don't talk to a few guys in this business, and I just realized they're better at doing their job of being a celebrity, and I'm better not being with that person.
Speaker 3: So what about if it's a small business person with a bigger sized penis.
Speaker 4: I don't want the big penis. I have endometriosis, so I'm good. I don't want to hurt.
Speaker 3: What is I was I was hopeing.
Speaker 4: Google what is endometrios end endometriosis. I got it, So it's it's it's something that women suffer from.
Speaker 2: The uterus grows outside the uterus in places where it doesn't belong right.
Speaker 4: And it can't overgrow on the inside of the hut. It's and it causes pain. So if you're dealing with somebody with a whole lot of meat, you know what I'm saying, it's gonna be a situation. And it's a little discover it's uncomfortable. It's uncomfortable, and I suffer from discomfort every month, and I thought it was normal, and I just I'm just now finding out this year that that's not normal. Your cycle is not supposed to hurt. If it hurts when you're on your cycle, that's a problem. There's a problem there. It's not supposed to hurt at all. Maybe you get a little tired because you're losing blood, but you shouldn't. It shouldn't be painful. And if it's painful, you probably have indometrio.
Speaker 3: No sure. It says they may be heavy bleeding or pain during sex or when having pou.
Speaker 4: No, I don't be bleeding during sex. I don't do that.
Speaker 6: What it means it's more meat down there then and in the vagina, well it is meat. Well, tell us about your partnership with the Army's Foundation.
Speaker 4: You want this technicity soundwich? Now? With the Army Foundation, you so bad. But my partnership with the RB's Foundation is quite awesome. So I don't know if you know this, but there's a lot of children in America that are having an issue with affording lunch. It's hard to afford lunch, and a lot of them are incurring debt. So they'll let them eat. They let the kids eat lunch, but there'll be a debt that occurs, and in order to graduate or get their diploma, they have to pay off that debt. And it's up to like nineteen million dollars. Just you know, it's a lot. It's a lot. So the Arby's Foundation has decided to put up a million dollars towards that debt to make sure these kids can graduate and get their degrees and order their diplomas, And I got really excited about that because I remember, you know, having a lunch ticket, getting that free lunch and being able to learn better. When I'm hungry, I don't learn so good. But when i'm full my ability to learn arn it's a lot better.
Speaker 1: Right, So when do you learn the most from now?
Speaker 6: Is it like watching videos or listening to like audible stuff, or actually reading like what or life experience?
Speaker 1: You study a lot?
Speaker 3: So I'm like, I do study a lot.
Speaker 4: I would say that I learned a lot. I dig for information. As soon as I think of something, I'm like, oh what is that? Yeah, let me let me find it. So I'll either read a book, I might find a YouTube video. I'll read a lot of articles, though, I'll look it up and look up stuff. Actually looking at the encyclopedia online. I miss the encyclopedia. Remember encyclopedia. Yeah, yeah, people from the nineteen hundreds know about this. These people from the two thousands.
Speaker 1: They don't know about them.
Speaker 4: That's why they're weak. So you've got to be strong to have knowledge back in the nineteen hundreds because the books was heavy. So but yeah, I'll just be digging in encyclopedias.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you were at the vm MEA's We seen you there. What was your throwing in the vmma's tell us about it, because I've seen parts of it. Chelamane to see any of it, and it was so exciting.
Speaker 4: You so much fun.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 4: It's like all my favorite people performed. I mean, Cardi and Megan killed it. That was just amazing. Lil Wayne opened it. He's my favorite favorite rapper and he opened the show, and I was just like, I was so happy, like every Shakira killed it. I felt like I had hips that wasn't gonna lie. Like everything everything was just so great, and the way that it was set up, it felt like I was in like this super like fun spaceship concert. Because you know, the aliens are coming so today, what happened to that?
Speaker 3: You know, I just walked up. It was out in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 4: Look at this, there's aliens walking down the street.
Speaker 3: They uncovered to aliens Mexican thousand years old Mexico Congress, Oh my goodness, thousand years old.
Speaker 6: Scientist mummified alien corpses the Mexico Congress that are a thousand years old scientists in Mexico are pulling back the curtain on what they believe it alien and they put two corpses on display. They presented this to the Mexican Congress and they looked like they're just very very small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they real, Man, why wouldn't they be?
Speaker 3: That's the Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you believe in angels, you should probably believe in aliens. I mean, they probably really are the angels.
Speaker 6: With all these billions of planets and all of these solar systems, you really think we don't only life.
Speaker 1: On one of them?
Speaker 4: I mean, God, God, God is so amazing, Okay, all these creatures that are on Earth and still there's so many in the ocean that we haven't even met yet. I can't. I can't fathom that he wouldn't or she wouldn't create other beings outside of this planet, that's right, And or there's maybe those other beings created things on the planet and brought it to this planet a long time ago. Or maybe those beings were here on this planet made some really dope ships and was like we out, but be back in a hundred thousand years. You know, did you see all the stuff they've been uncovering when the EUPHRRADI the Euphrates is drying up, and all these huge statues, like these huge heads with scales on it and stuff. It's like coming up the out of the Euphrates.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I just I can't em fathom that there's not something bigger and better out there. And maybe it's bigger and uglier or bigger and worse. I don't know, but sometimes I feel like maybe I'm an alien. Maybe Yeah, broaches, I'm sure roaches hate us. Broaches probably think we are aliens. We're the enemies or mandated enemies.
Speaker 6: Now you can look at Earth and see the diversity of life on Earth and not think that all these solar systems and universes and galaxies are the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't get it.
Speaker 4: I'm just waiting for my alien husband to come to take me, damn away.
Speaker 1: You ready for alien at this point? Is that bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm cool. I'm cool. I want an alien husband. I think it'll be dope. We could levitate together, talk to each other with our mind.
Speaker 1: Did you get your heart broken? Last relationship was.
Speaker 4: Just ship last summer?
Speaker 1: H damn damn? Yeah, I get it. He was a big business owner, well, a big business owner.
Speaker 4: Big business owner?
Speaker 1: What and what happened? Y'all broke up? I don't even know.
Speaker 3: If he was really together.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Well you see y'all married, so you don't know this life. But there's single women out here, know what I'm talking about. You you think you went a relationship, you're not sure. It feels like it because you at his house all the time, at your house, but then you find out.
Speaker 1: That you got the whole other family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the situation.
Speaker 1: So what stops you from putting people like that on blast?
Speaker 4: I don't want to be I don't want my picture next to the picture what I've learned about this business watcher you talk about, cause your picture will be next to that picture.
Speaker 1: I don't even.
Speaker 4: And everybody be like, but I'm gonna give me an alien husband. It's gonna be off the chain. Then we probably do a reality show together, my alien husband. Yeah. Yeah, I started October first, back on the road doing comedy. I'm in Atlantic City. Uh, I'm doing a bunch of casinos, so that should be cool. I should meet an alien in there.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite way to tell a story?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Did I asked sect entertain in that earlier. Is it books? Is it movies? Is it TV? Is it you know, stand up? What's your favorite way to tell a story?
Speaker 4: My favorite way to tell the stories and stand up? Uh. And then to watch that turn into something even bigger, it's great. Uh. You know I got a Grammy for telling stories. I got nominated for Grammy for reading now Loud. My drama teacher was so proud. I let her know, girl, I'm glad you sat down with me because nominated for Grammy. So but yeah, on stage, live in a room full of people and getting that immediate rightif cation, hearing the people, it's the best.
Speaker 1: Is it unnecessary pressure?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 6: Because because of your star has risen so much, are you able to go out there and just work out the way you would want to?
Speaker 4: I always do, and sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. And I don't care what they say as long as it feels good to me. Yeah, long as it feels good to me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, Tip, what what do you enjoy? Because it seems like you are somebody that is online. You always like to look up things that you enjoy, whether it's aliens, whether it's the earth, whether it's what's in the sea?
Speaker 3: What do you watch?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What makes you happy? What's your relaxing thing?
Speaker 4: I like reservation Dogs?
Speaker 1: What hell's that?
Speaker 4: You haven't been watching reservation Dogs.
Speaker 1: That's a TV showyeh oh dang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not supposed to talk about stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, reservation dogs.
Speaker 4: Take that up about That's okay. So shows. I like to watch certain shows, uh that are about like different groups in America, different.
Speaker 3: Funny said, my wife was watching that the other day. They had a show on It's funny.
Speaker 2: I was walking in India and they were talking about how people live so long and how their posture is it.
Speaker 3: And they were saying in India and even some Asian communities.
Speaker 2: Since they sit on the floor, it's not as cushy, so they sit more upright and for some whatever reason, it makes them live a longer life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife was watching that the other day. Interesting ship. I did see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the way they use the restroom. You know in Asia there's a hole in the ground or the toilet. It has like a porcelain hole in the ground and they squat and that squatting makes you to keep you post you would eliminate more when you when you squat so I've been shitting in the garden. No, I'm just like not even doing that. When they got the squatty party, Yeah, the squatty party. I love the squatty party. I even put like two I put two dictionaries on top of my squaty parties. I can get a little higher lift so I can really clear it out. That's been losing the weight.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I felt that when I when I got a kalonic. After you do the kalonic, she make you go sit on the squatty party.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah amazing.
Speaker 4: And when everything's out of oh man, I feel so good. You do. I do my own sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, did you really.
Speaker 6: Get paid for your first movie by selling DVDs to the producer?
Speaker 4: He really just handed me some DVDs and said good luck sell those, like I wow? And I see the movie on TV all the time, and it pisces me off because I get nothing. And I became homeless during that time, Like while I was shooting that movie, I became homeless. I didn't have nowhere to say. I was sleeping in my car on this set. I was always on time to work, never was late. Because I was sleeping in the parking lot waiting for everyone to get to set, like it was. That was the worst. That was the worst.
Speaker 1: But you know, some people when they heard you say that, they thought you were talking about girls Trip.
Speaker 4: But I've been in this business this nineteen ninety six and that was in two and three when that happened. Yeah, my first movie where I was the star of the movie. It was in two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: I bet you'll never work with appetudes again.
Speaker 4: Never. Hey, you know what's crazy. I saw that director sitting on a bus on the bus stop and he looked a damn mess. And I say, oh, they didn't pay you either, huh. He was like oh, And I was like, do you need a ride? He was like yeah, And then he came up to the car and like some of my said, oh, I gotta go the other way. I'm sorry. D He smelled really bad.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 4: He's one of those smells that you know it's gonna stick in your it's gonna stick. And I didn't want I didn't want.
Speaker 1: That to stick. Are you putting out a whole album?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, when we drop a couple of singles and then put out a whole album. So I would like for the whole album to come out on my birthday, which is December the third. You know, I always like to drop something around my birthday. It's my gift to the world.
Speaker 1: Are signed Nobody?
Speaker 4: She Ready Music? Yeah, yeah, I have my own label. I figured I put my money into that.
Speaker 3: You want to get into it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Get into what record?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, come on, DJ, We're gonna play the record you want.
Speaker 4: To introd Ladies and gentlemen coming straight at you. Tiffany Hadish's new song Till the Club Clubs featuring five year old four and Lil Johnny begets make some noise because we're gonna party to the club club Ready Ready.
Speaker 3: Music, tiy. We appreciate you joining us.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you too. This is like a dream, you know. I feel like I'm in a dream right now.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Tiffany did say she's looking for people on the walls. She says she's gonna put a mole on their face.
Speaker 4: We got this wall coming, yes right, yeah, but I'm about to put the moll on Angela. Yeah you see you. Yes, that's gonna be me.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning,