Speaker 1: H there's the La gran then the Los Angeles a la tire sur passano la fronte electric.
Speaker 2: Stoys O lo chargers.
Speaker 1: Arm because ed master po chargers, editions lad but the win most naucha lo Miami Dolphins especialist part ray lattacks one can puntos attack the rest is to works and gantmos being Marcalo sen Lallini offensive bas Pelota Portiera, Manta punto normal a victoria pero tua Tyreek for from mui pressisos banco were on MoU especialist laborda too sall on the Massielo applicate la pression in Tyreek Hills, implementing controller ut perfect as les eto extra specialized final Ana para part numerous career and a party parlos fantasy understown contentos cos es specialists clarup those cars they don't.
Speaker 2: Big Vanjo said je house break.
Speaker 1: O intel can le Gino is like all partios Dolphins be squeak ke titans.
Speaker 3: Our seafood parts partisan t most on field goal, the Campo ritorica, l semana gamba or complete oneldo mas the low malkilfence at Dolphins and best the lo Malkee Chargers, as is the NFL is t i vent the ia preso get important and tense lios is a getto grand partillo supod perora is a viens trancelo titans Porky, sot tipo fio, sotro tipopo, sotro tipolna nz like well to us then frient yestra class corrier Porky defensat rittorio chargers frentia, those dolphins tambien to a Movian solamentees taya cre beno and tuna greos perroglaro Rahim master knowees Derrick Henry, Yeah, it's a soon a really that Orlando corrier complained AMN eighteen to complaine amente iferente.
Speaker 4: Mas and program against the world.
Speaker 3: Chief there Win Derwin James and Tom says marcelotm bn ike looktro party of Ermano, Mio porkyo yamasa like a s p Marto, the premier part of chargers ke bar auto sequipos por como se veron in prime and primed Samana the Chargers firm competit. He was the principio him, even if we now called the Campo the Party of Rendio Miami.
Speaker 1: Los In Center, but I mean I caderly move your creditor asten ecler As poets to us Implemento no molestia in Mamos Domingo Rumbo al Keka Relman, the coms as an ecler p Aquilas, Josh Kelly the most poor in MoU Effectivo mo In Trails Intla Co students at the car North sur yes O m A Zion Johnson, Como Ja Marsalier, come Up, Sabrino, Suspacious Condo Condo Ari and a young sequential Little Masta photo Don't Tom Penota in the Alstin Eckler Erra litteralmente Biblico, Moses levantlos b part Marocco Rmano el Marde Dolphins, everyo in cre and Tom says Joe two Purdue Contra Titans and Last King Henry get In controller l Chronometro, Bia, Tira Lost Chargers, Poet and Hugar s smash Well c necessary l Felipito tan no man Susta TiVo Ryan Tanney Hill Leo Felipito is the Colonna Coil Rivers, Philip Rivers, Era Sui and Honor Philip Rivers and Tom says and el Canso, the tan Hills, pot young Prokupa and Tennessee titans as the Andre Hopkins see we must a Tyreek hill, travacom ultraspecial de Andre Hopkins is that juandolos Ecklers that Juan alp and caso the DeAndre Hopkins nailo pelon mus kip no no grass no no gracio, titans lot bamosca como modifica charges roombos de partido, antelos titans, porquetlos dolphins and much as a positive trava defensiva, embarios momentos perot and being a tyree killer man and pos le Fernarda se Pardo and port special passe especial tour calvinales la pun rapi processor rapido laves charges a gustard esper vermas pressions the semana crocketannical Novac tam precision o m kep port King, Henry.
Speaker 3: Our are unsolo tyrek Hill and toga Yes Loueno ye friend Thomas, Yeah, Yes, it's a pecially that's c two being a soon quarterback, El para tire hill and Tom says Isiander Hopkins una continues in doing receptor Elite Pernoes Tyreek Hill's Sutra Classic. The receptor is Odra Classy, the who are inci Frentellos saint Rota Termino con cie the reception I Sinko Yada's and promerioto tris receptions it finalde partio dominante como King, Henri Como balance s so a dnnis soon own receptors paramos relations football and NFL continues. Receptor is Elita and Hopkins Como yellow is provar Yeah, porky realment royal yellow. You know vis simply in the Hure contract to the Kippos Vana hu is a viamente mooduas King Henry and parta kings a care Jada's at wat puntos promerio King, He is a part you a Los Titans and a sofa stadium too.
Speaker 4: Sino jadas on torchdown.
Speaker 3: Una on performance is okay no iso terrisas, Yes, you look like a team Henry King, Henry Barami pecial Carlow Dominaril partio Yeah, porqueto real the boy and partis quin la manera the loos real mente sona ceve the important central off and clipo is so okay.
Speaker 5: The boy.
Speaker 4: Then Troe La Carrera.
Speaker 3: Silos chargers on capacity the correct contract Alina f n C Los Titans, poy in correct contract val Kira in the NFL control all Cara pc infrin like I said, Menljorlina defen area in line.
Speaker 1: F l Yeah al Tremendo pro and the l in Lina offense here creb chargers and this rogel in the Paramos Los Vistos, Domino Hotel terrestric stand over Siendo il Ca Son Rashan Slater, all Pro left tackle Romanos and Johnson Sir Cory of Lindsley again made yeah is on the Iuna when a communication and t Relie Herbert Paras, Cambius Glas and a line Volpeo jamiel final a Lotro Lado, the book and Thamos Avlando the trep kep Pepkinsnosco includesive Well, Prince of Basul, Premiers and Premier pur charges Cal mass Atletico, the Mastva prend There get the multiple scourses cast tremendous ket boli is take and the lay up that the volcaner okay es as Gusta is a stando Pancho Como, Procession Yavans and Portio Los Thankes.
Speaker 2: Carollo Chargers.
Speaker 1: When the most kinnesson in portis commune is a part of the play action Aurra in foc el Ward chief El Patron Derwin, James, Derwin, James the Musuro Metro defensive.
Speaker 2: Delos Chargers as okay, but Derwin James.
Speaker 1: Presentia Patron El Metro Medo, Derwin, James Chargers, Derwin, thank you for joining us and being with us here on Puto Chargers Romano. I mean, look, they had to be extra special Tyreek and Tua and the Dolphins to take you guys out on Sunday was a heck of a game. But now it's kind of like you're right, they were perfect. But like as they say in La Florida and they said in Spanish, our Cuban brothers Pinga, just forget about it.
Speaker 2: Turned the page and we keep it moving.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely, like I said, we didn't play the way we want to play on defense Sunday. But like I said, that's what's so great about the NFL. We get another week, another opportunity, another challenge to come out and get that fixed.
Speaker 5: This week.
Speaker 3: As a veteran, how do you make sure to keep, especially the young guys even kill in such a long NFL season.
Speaker 5: I couldn't hear you kind of cut out what you say.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sorry, Derwin.
Speaker 3: As a veteran, how do you make sure to keep especially the young guys even kill after such a hard fought game and remind him guys one game sixteen to go in the regular season.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I try to express that, you know, just being in the leave this is year six for me now, and like I say, the NFL can you can be winning and feeling like you're on top of the world, and you could be losing and feeling like they started way around. So you just can't get caught up in the evolution of you know what the NFL is. You got to stick to each week, improving and getting better, and I feel like you'll get the results that you want.
Speaker 1: And Derwin, I mean we've seen the results out of the young guys as well. I mean there's a lot of growth in the secondary around you. Dually mentioning him, you know, Deyon's trying to get back to the field, but it feels like there's a good young contingent of defensive players that are going to add to that mix, right.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely Tully's he's been celebrating having the sweat making players out there, and Henley. I know when he get back out they're healthy, he's going to be ready to make plays. Like I said, we don't need the young guys. The young guys you know age playing, You know, we don't need him in the season, and they're gonna help us win.
Speaker 4: They're going into Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Now, you couldn't play last game in December when the when the defense kept uh Derrick Henry, I think one hundred and five yards and one touchdown and you won the game, which is the most important thing. How do you keep a guy like that from dominating a game.
Speaker 6: Oh, you got to come out and like I said, you got to execute the game plan. You gotta come out and you gotta swarm. Guys, gotta you can't leave it up to one man that make the play and depending that he's gonna to make the play, you gotta everybody got to swarm to the ball. And I feel like we did a good job in the first game, and that's we're gonna have to do that in the second game.
Speaker 5: If we want to have the success that we want to.
Speaker 2: Have, Derwin.
Speaker 1: To kind of close it out, we'd like to have a little fun with you guys, and I just kind of want to know. We're all curious, you know, because we see the intensity, we see who you are. But if Derwin James was not playing in the NFL, what would Irwin James be doing right now?
Speaker 6: If I want to play in the NFL, man, I'd probably be like an astronaut or something like difficult, like solving something, you know, difficult.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I gotta do something thanking and working with a team. So I'd be happy to.
Speaker 4: Do the challenge. Not a competitor.
Speaker 5: This is not gonna bid me.
Speaker 3: You know, Derwin, you know that they, you know, all the Chargers fans and Latino fan base, they love you because of your spirit and because of what you bring every single time out there. How is your connection with the community, because we know that you do a lot of things for the community, and a lot of those things are not even published.
Speaker 5: I mean, you do it just you know, because you want it. Yeah, I try to do a lot in the community.
Speaker 6: Definitely in my all time and my brad time, you know, I'm not always trying to you know, have the cameras around and posting and stuff, but you know, getting out of community, going to see these kids, going to see the elderly people, just doing different things in the community. Because I know I have a you know, a platform, an impact on people lives. So I just try to, you know, give that positive input, that impact and keep it going.
Speaker 1: And and you do a great job, durwinning, and we're proud of you. As Pancho said, in the community, Latino community to all of the Charger community loves you. And there's also there's a community with with guys from Florida State. I just want to get your thoughts on Prime and the way he's doing things in Colorado. I mean it feels like I watch these videos that I want to run through a wall.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm proud of coach Prime and all the work, you know, so fast, you know, had all the confidence in them. My former defensive coordinators there, Charles Kelly, he's over there too, he's the defensive coach over there. Also he coached me at Florida State. So you know, I'm rooting for those gods. Definitely there we go.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Thank you, Derwin, and again Poodle Charger power. Next time, we're gonna get you in Spanish and we're gonna get you to say some words in this.
Speaker 5: I gotta work on my Spanish man, for sure.
Speaker 1: Is there a word in Spanish that gets your attention, that grabs you're like, hey, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Anything?
Speaker 5: A lot of them?
Speaker 6: Definitely, because I want to like understand everything. I hate when I when I'm not good at something or I don't understand it. So I'll be trying to, like I feel like, all right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you watching. We're gonna get you watching noels. Man, I'm gonna I'm gonna send you some series to do. Just stream some noil less and what have you? Speaking Spanish in no time, Derwin.
Speaker 5: Thank you all man. It's always a pleasure man, Well meant it.
Speaker 4: See you in Tennessee Man.
Speaker 1: Grant Irwin, Jamesestyldrwin Chargers saying you know that fam Coma and t lasn RecA al Grander and James and Army.
Speaker 3: Sim pri comis ermano sim pri business like sim pre and focal il se that DNA is part simply egual and Liamos Derwin the pork intenso in super Parasione on the on the clar record.
Speaker 4: Ven partio Lamas and the.
Speaker 3: And record they killed pro se in vocalism ill and triam rapp rappy rappiquel I mean.
Speaker 1: Can then temps can so tempo No, it's the film, Yes, yes, church friends, amos so Derwin paros the studios you know and English can fondo perro inten Derwin James on the Stando Cleveland even Mandle he repented Derwin, Yes, intenso being a.
Speaker 2: Unica that t shirt levator j C.
Speaker 1: Jackson, Miss mcmiet either there were no, no, no, no, my tip Understien, Well we're not twins.
Speaker 5: In k.
Speaker 1: Jay Tchert the high Fast, Okay, lets.
Speaker 3: Get you know, whos a football Americano peper and on people see like there they know who got football Americano come put no, no, no, ex pero. Yeah what in sary Alan dalgo then gando algo in the sail counting yes, yes, sa you don't go, then go do that the FIA if the Frandic of Titans spurgetto tippo, nobody repeat Ultimo Miami and tiendo Who are the.
Speaker 4: Friend and.
Speaker 3: So Otter who are located frent Po Tipos as loud and the Tellos Titans Tito the document you Derwin James and Legusta defense one went injectar and here crevastante and confience. We have in the looks Calos Dolphins to especialists, Boronic Quentanueva and Vocaldo Titans come Offerica Henry same places the cuc starring Tomarlos snap or snaps an Actli shaped whatver that to pinces the downs and friendly sm exact you know no no in mascos that the touchdowns, there's a control. Naios is a Comparadaniel.
Speaker 1: Lopez Garlo is part of the the Puto Churches conjun approxim a man and who reported by regard locates King Henry Loos Titans in Po ca Unico a compara calls numerous Ila consistency Pelota alasona festivas as an that's trick. King Henry cavast Lindulo last Tima can Polo cler Per Josh Kelly, the most Rocky p corn boy, the Perola Lino Fenci only Isaiah Spiller, Joshua Kelly I logo a tenness snaps all in a good momentalized dancing qual care explotar the transi those tremendous elementos, the former La guardarel, the Principa peramos Justin Herbert Herbert to mom partido don't they don't. The novel k Massa GADeL As is King say the most Explosion King ten Taran and port Lavanda Austin Eckler and now cast the Connector comin allen as Ultimo part Mike Williams necessarily Thomas Vermas, Quentin Johnson sink and contra la format in part Partido Joshua Palmer, Yeah I attacking three t O and Siao Chargers say gemla Victori and los Tennessee Titans me Gustas located minsots are located in Aos and Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Citrata the ganar to uelos you know crass and friend t t con mar Casto paralo receptoris, yeah I gradeparasion Herbert known as sama ceparasion don la don la two in two into the a fio personal Primero PARTI is a lout Lodo was the more important me and Tramasi los charge so capacady Correlli la Belota, Tennessee, Selavan Kipper calfn attache, Effy Simons, the company.
Speaker 4: I have to deep realment, you know.
Speaker 3: But me I have a Hito horb the Aaron Donald, the Chris Jones, I attached every Simons Tennessee Poor soon Ani Malo yes sais yeah, Kevin Mayer a truss Perando, perando move and safety, Creokey a money hooker.
Speaker 4: Time come in Protocolo, Well, how it's important.
Speaker 3: Cash de loos, titans pero silo charges on capasa, the corellia bn pesaro leg defenses, I can er la forming attack.
Speaker 5: And like.
Speaker 1: Miami Miamio okay the word temper to tol portato split sash is parar album bas Okay Forrest Tennessee, vig vanjo to Luco and Bradley Chopramano Chubb Nick Choppin prop Pelito chop towns and internading crail familiar tis propio pel when Lina the old as in the top, the travaco or we went the jail and Phillips and so more pero repetos neso go mu especial especial mentells ali the partilos dolphins, paragon partiso just to be and strano, comostanos, chargers and trandos pardo controlos tennessee caro vermasluno elementos con in particulars from the davis is to al two portuo on Tyrie Dad. You can't teach speed commodition and in less says the Tyreek Hill tron tolamente.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jay C.
Speaker 3: Jackson see porquetas tasal touchdownnot la palisa finale prep muco brand finalde bartio dio a c bartio pernavil second partillo play who kids repetiul no tro tyrek hill in Italy lass when gip complate them eighteen two como reactions.
Speaker 1: Amos kickoff chargers, contrac times the traverser like when I like radial del concunto the ragota fronta electrical femi cleral applications chargers. Alo is the most that with Dano being together with Lopez Bucardoos, the Piloto football and the former part Familia, the Puto chargers and the pre game Manata and p Contino the most mums Rogando al fanatico chargers, Parakistan bien couver los de concuto, the rago to la to las man Mamaso Fresella Majore Covert and Chargers apps lemented Paul Chargers and Articulos Pancholos Articulos JR.
Speaker 2: Mantes.
Speaker 1: The podcast and Trevista's concurbed Eitherrwin James Carlino. He features especially corp the pilot to Football compa Grand Contingentes and then California in put Charger Powers.
Speaker 2: Okay, now.
Speaker 4: Is continued hint.
Speaker 3: The Piloto continuedly, yad Yeah regardlos look constru Temundo pu the put Chargers realm into Himtore continued posibly.
Speaker 1: It bn bn Ismos's parents and my confu pram. Possibly that's a man Ran Westronuevo Experto and Fantasy Football.
Speaker 2: Donetto's a group.
Speaker 1: Spectaculary Claro Blando, tremendous persona roly can too by being previulous Partido.
Speaker 2: Grand Role segment, It's time.
Speaker 1: Don't Jetto's fantasy Baby, Don't Jetto's fantasy Yeah Yeah, tingle feeling the up Yeah conrole Condane, the pillow four point called contribution params.
Speaker 2: The part of the the group.
Speaker 1: Ermanos La Matris Matrix Center, the Toten Burbank yues Ban.
Speaker 2: Star previal part.
Speaker 1: Triction, Contola, passion toilet he total Information, Almos collector Chronica, possibly the zus charges ban We're ready one.
Speaker 4: Babos bambos, I.
Speaker 2: Yeah see feld Tennessee ring the fire fire that touched Yeah. The chargers nero black for Johnny cash.
Speaker 1: Asta were black you gotta wear black man.
Speaker 2: Were black.
Speaker 1: Listos masa tambi el rayo he just having amego contols, statis Rajos, Elva Radios and the Siero Radios and El Puerto Claros front electric too, el mundo, the chargers Listo Grandeur, its rota contra Miami. When I rot, when the rot bounce like Mariza when I when I wrote fiesil dolphinsn't, said Kippo in a Trendo s post tangle feeling the dolphins and his compagna Bainte bay Tres Poor Francisco Pinto, el grand El Patron, Derwin James cons world chief. He to keep on the products you, Brian George is saying Gon Tyler mean Jason Levina Masna and Tremendo abas to Posila josh As Trakente and PuO chargers get tolost sposially probabation can exist and and concun to the Dragon Organization. Par A Charger Fan, Charger Family, Think I'm Gonna started When the Night said Yeah, Tre Parents and Elo Proximo, A Loke Put Chargers Room, Bokicked, PuO Chargers, Bason Producci, The Air Game, the Quitan Helin, The Chargers Radio Network Football Americano, the Los A Chargers