Speaker 1: Welcome the Guys We.
Speaker 2: Find the Anti slut shaming Podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm Christina Hutchings, I'm Kuran Fisher, and I'm Yea. Bring us to slugging your horny and your shame. Hey it was what?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, what a fucker's how you doing where you've been? Welcome to another episode of Guys We Fucked. It's the Anti slut shaming Podcast. I'm Karenne Fisher. I'm Christina Hutchinson. Should we have moved this camera or no?
Speaker 4: The camera's friend?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's the third one. That's not well, I'm saying, like, so we could get two shots. Okay, anyway, that's I was told the the white is the one the close up?
Speaker 1: Was that a weird wo oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, because I was like, I we technically should still have both, but okay, okay, that's.
Speaker 1: Where the yeah about that later.
Speaker 2: Okay, So guys, if you want a little behind the scenes actions, if you want to write us an email, you know what you know what time it is. It's sorry by last Night show at gmail dot com. Today's subject line to move in or to not move in?
Speaker 1: Is the question?
Speaker 2: Probably I like to answer them at the time and then see if I was right. Hey, Christina and Corinzo, here's the deal. I'm a twenty six year old woman. I've known this guy thirty three years old for about a year. We actually just started dating three months ago. No, yeah, don't fucking move in now. The backstory is that he got out of a pretty serious five year long relationship about six months ago, So three months into his new found single them, you guys started dating. After that, he decided to move to a small town not too far from where I live, and he's staying with his mom. He's having a full nervous breakdown he is. Now Here's where it gets tricky. He's really keen on moving in with me at my place where I live with my because.
Speaker 1: He wants to get out of his mom's house.
Speaker 2: Correct, the writing's on the wall, Brough. You just got to look at it.
Speaker 1: It's all love. Or is he living with his mom? He's probably because he's living with his mom.
Speaker 2: I'll admit I've been a bit all all over the place with my decision on this. Sometimes I've said yes, and then other times I've pulled back and said no. Here's the thing. I really think we can make it work living together. But I can't help feeling like it's just too soon.
Speaker 1: Houston.
Speaker 2: That means it is, that's your gut telling you what to do. I also like how she's like, she's like a Carrie Bradshaw. She's like, I just can't help but think it's too soon. It's like, can't help but look at a calendar, it's too soon.
Speaker 1: We don't have to have feelings. We literally can look at a calendar and go, whoops.
Speaker 2: You could count the amount of days you've been together in under a minute.
Speaker 4: You stop.
Speaker 2: I mean she just got out of a serious, long term relationship earlier this year. There we go one major factory putting too and two agother Gruel, and we've finally been officially and we've only been officially together for three months. Again, another important thing to consider. There we go recently, though, I've finally made up my mind everything's recent in your relationship because you've only been together for three months.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had an honest talk with him and told him that I think we should hold off on moving in together for now, especially seeing that I am already living with my brother. I let him have a room until he gets back on his feet.
Speaker 1: You're brother almost shelter for Matt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but guess what, he's very angry with me. Ooh, that's a red flag and giving me the silent treatment. Oh, two red flags, and you know what, girl, that's a gift to scroll back to the park where she was like, I really think we can make a living together work.
Speaker 1: Please know that these red flags are a gift and not a challenge. Okay, it's not a fucking challenge, all right. He's accusing me of toying with his feelings and playing mind games.
Speaker 2: This guy has the potential to be very emotionally abusive of them. I know I'm not saying that he is, but I'm saying if he was, I wouldn't be like what. He's accusing me of toying with his feelings and playing mind games. Because I've been back and forth on the whole idea. I mean, that's what happens when you're trying to make a decision.
Speaker 1: Correct. The thing is, my mind is set now.
Speaker 2: I really do believe the waiting before taking such a big step makes more sense. I even suggested that he could find his own place nearby so we can still see each other all the time. But he's not really into that idea, even though he can totally afford it.
Speaker 1: Okay, this guy sucks. I do not like him. I don't even think he likes you. I think he just wanted to that wasn't his mom's.
Speaker 2: He's upset because he was really looking forward to living together and now things have taken a turn. But come on, isn't it okay for me to change my mind?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I really appreciate your take on this. Am I being unreasonable here?
Speaker 2: I'm a little alarmed that you cannot see what red flags are swimming with this guy. What the fuck you just started dating and he's mad at you for changing your mind, which is something that people do. You were in the middle of making a decision. This guy better be so fucking hot. I don't even care if he's hot due this guy be so for like eight hours, yeah, yeah, or whatever you like and finger in. Some people are more finger people that me, meaning yeah, he should cook for you. I mean, Jesus Christ, this is insane, this guy. If you were my friend, I would I would say something. I would say I would say something to you and be like, dude, I can't get out of this relationship. Need This guy's having a full breakdown, he needs to mourn the old relations. Thirty three, it's too soon, he's living with his mom, he's immature for thirty three. All signs pointed. Now everything about this isn't now I'm and I'm gonna guess. We'll never know, but I'm going to guess that the reason why he's so eager to move in with you so quickly is because it will make him forget about the pain that he's experiencing with his breakup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he needs a band aid and it's you. Yes, women are not stupid. Women are people.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna not be a dumb bitch and we're gonna walk away, and we're gonna say cyonara. I cannot reinforce the fact enough that you guys need to read back the emails before you press that end on them, write them out it's cathartic, and then read them back and pretend you're not you reading your own email and think what I think. This person is a dumb bitch. And I gotta be honest. You're gonna say yes almost ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 1: And honestly too.
Speaker 2: I've noticed people are asking the wrong questions. I would be more concerned with why why you didn't like the fact that he's rushing you to make a very important decision and acting like you don't have the right to like to to to kind of reason it out out loud with yourself and change your mind.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, That's it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't if a friend was like that towards me with a decision, even if it.
Speaker 1: Had nothing to do with them, I'd be like, get off my dick, dude.
Speaker 2: I also want to know why moving in at this point was even on the table, Like did he just bring it up out of thin air?
Speaker 4: Hey, here's a fun idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did even come from? Can he afford to live on his own? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because the thing is, I'm glad that the the the people that are writing in that have a problem that's very we would consider.
Speaker 1: We would label it right away dumb bitch, dumb bitch, dumb bitch.
Speaker 2: I want you to keep writing in because there's still a disconnect happening.
Speaker 1: But it's not that am I being a dumb bitch or not? You know, you know you are.
Speaker 2: The question is, and what I'd ray rather help you figure out is why, Like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Here. What are you not seeing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Why are you kind of guarding the truth? Does it relate to something in your life that was old? Like an old thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's so funny to be like, it's not whether or not you are stupid, it's like why are you stupid?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's but to me, I've I've.
Speaker 2: You know why, it is always more interesting, yes, And I've been on the self help bandwagon for a really long time, and the thing is like I've danced, I've witnessed myself dance around what the actual issue at hand was. And so it's always the why, and it's always I think that's the safest bet, is like dive into yourself internally.
Speaker 1: You know, we get a lot of emails about why is he doing this? Why is he doing this? Why are you taking it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean that's why the guy Winch breaks up at you know. Advice of making the list of the reasons why the person's not good for you is so simple yet so genius, And I even like not a in a listical sort of way. But I use that kind of tactic with myself all the time when I'm missing someone that I shouldn't miss or thinking about something that I shouldn't think about.
Speaker 1: I literally just sit.
Speaker 2: And then then go over all the terrible things that that person has done to me, the ways that they in which they've made me feel that we're negative, and I really am able to talk myself out of it, like quite quite easily, and be like, can you imagine I actually think of this, like like, can you imagine if someone wrote into the show with all these things, yes, that you would mock them, You would mock them, and then I just mock myself and then there you go. Healed, Healed, Baby, Healed. Guys, come see us live. Okay, I'm going to be a Vegas at the end of the month, end of September. I'm going to be headlining Springville, Utah, October twenty twenty first, Bridgeport, Connecticut, November second through fourth, Chicago November tenth and eleventh, Nashville one night only November twelfth, fucking very excited for that, and then Springfield, Missouri November sixteenth through the eighteenth. And as always, I have a Patreon where for five bucks a month you could sign up and actually it might be ten at this point by the time this is coming out, depending we'll go on and say it's Patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson. I host a zoom group lamenting session and I post the audio afterwards too.
Speaker 1: If you can't make it, you can listen to it.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting and it's really nice to have good conversations where people kind of like have my experience with these zooms, they've already done the analysis on themselves and get to we get to the why is this happening?
Speaker 1: You know, like what is the roots of these things?
Speaker 2: Exploring that, so it's really it's a really nice place to figure out your shit. And then of course you can listen to me on my solo podcast Without a Country.
Speaker 1: It's political, it is social issues.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of pop culture, super fun, and we do some like random interviews like I interviewed this guy who was trying to you make math religious, which was fascinating. I interviewed one of chrys Delia's survivor's victims. Depends on how you want to say, I mean, I think that a lot of times she would say victim. So just some really interesting kind of like off the beaten path interviews on that show as well. You can subscribe on YouTube at Without a Country and make sure a follow Without a Country podcast on Instagram and then Washington, d C. I'm stacking up some dates for twenty twenty four right now. That's the first one. I'm headlining DC Comedy Loft February twenty ninth through March second.
Speaker 1: Super excited for that. Always have a great time in DC.
Speaker 2: That ticket link is already available at crinfisher dot com or in the linktree link in my bio on Instagram, which is at Philanthropy Gal. Make sure you're following us all on social media again, you know, everyone asking you how can we help the podcast, especially if you're not subscribed to Luminary Like, we totally get it. Everyone doesn't have the funds to do that. But a free, incredible way to help is to make sure you're following us all on social media. I'm at Philanthropy Gal, I'm at Christina hutch and and of course subscribing to our YouTube page whether or not, that's how you consume the podcast. It's YouTube dot com slash guys we Fucked without the un Fucked, and there's also a clips channel that you will see featured on the main YouTube page. Again, just a quick click and it helps us so much and we appreciate you for doing so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: You said you had a little we never got to your the thing from the other episode that you were going to share.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just just like a thing that.
Speaker 2: I observed with it being so hot out Are hot enough for you? One of our those genies words classes, Yeah, you gotta say YouTube dot com.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that I get really like horny when I wear like slutty clothes, and you know, the words slutty to me when it applies to something I'm wearing is like a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of cleaving.
Speaker 2: I always impressed at you're that I could even see the line in your boobs today that never comes out, that never makes an appearance. I'm getting more comfortable wearing less clothing in public.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I still don't know why I wasn't comfortable with it, but like I'm really leaning in hard. Well you explained it kind of in the past as like because you got so much attention from a young age, because you developed early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I look at think about like the more recent times that I'm like no, and I'm like when I really interrogated it, or maybe that just that the effect that that had on me has just disintegrated, right, and now it's the new It's the new me, the new you with a little slit some titties of booby. Yeah, there's always a slip between my boobs, but it's just blank space. Look as much I have would have to push them to even create such a thing. So you can you can run, you can do jumping. Jack's brawlis and it don't hurt. No, it's it's still hurts.
Speaker 1: It's still hurts. Yes, I absolutely cannot work out without a brad.
Speaker 2: Se Okay, oh okay, because I have to hold my boobs when I run and I wear a sports bra.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I know that's.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: I never The only time I wear a broad these days is when I'm at the gym. There was I noticed too, and I assumed it was because I'm not in my twenties anymore getting like hit on in public or like just just hit on by randoms walking down the street. It's kind of stopped for a while, and I was like, oh, that's interesting. I was just observing it. I'm like, that's weird because I still feel like sexy and hot, and I'm like, I think it w was great and then it just started back up again and I'm like, literally no idea, why oh I'm doing there's nothing different interesting. Yeah, it's like like you know how this thing will happen, like when one of your ex texts you out of the blue, like three of them do. It's kind of it's like that, like when a rain's a poor as I'm like, god, damn, I really got my groove back or something. I didn't even think I didn't lose it, but I like, yeah, for some days worse, I feel like. I mean, I'm like like I go on my long ass Sunday walks with my dog and I mean just like ridiculous, and I'm never wearing makeup during these walks. I hate that. I hate that because I'm like, are you you're joking?
Speaker 4: Stop?
Speaker 2: Well I did think good though, but my skin has been like very good and I puss like have put my nose ring back in, and then my hair is like really good. So I'm like I was like, okay, I'm like I really don't back you honestly need make up, but yeah, I was like wearing like a like a you know, like those onesies that are popular now, but like the athletic onesie, so I have like a short like on sea. Yeah, then I just uh And I was like, I'm just not you know, go around the city and I wasn't doing it to get it to I fucking hate when I get attention. Actually, I just like going around and spending time with my dog and bonding with him. But I was like, oh, yeah, this is out of this is out of control. I guess the hitting on that's happening with me is not annoying.
Speaker 1: It's really like this other guy's kind it all to be.
Speaker 2: This guy, this really cute skateboarder guying skated up to me, was like hey, I just think he was from Ireland and he was trying to tell me all about Ireland.
Speaker 1: Irishmen love you, Christina Iris Schmagnet. No good for me though.
Speaker 2: Irishcars are hot but and they're so like charming, and he was really cute and he was being very charming. He's trying to tell me about Ireland. I'm like, yeah, I was waiting for him to finish so I could say like, yeah, my boyfriend's from Dublin and he.
Speaker 1: But like the hitting on that's happening with me.
Speaker 2: Is like quality, that's good. So I'm like, thank god, I'm only interested in men under thirty and that there's a lot of fat in the East village, which is good and I but then I I'm like, how do you even like they have to approach you though, because I'm like, I can't look like a fucking crazy lady, right, you should.
Speaker 1: Just have a teacher come over. Oh.
Speaker 2: In my standup, I always I always make it very clear that I love younger guys.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, yeah, make it very clear.
Speaker 2: And a lot of times they will come up to me after the show because I said that.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, I know, I have to really let them know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really does everyone walking around the neighborhood looking like they're an extra from Euphoria?
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is great. Yeah, get that those gauntabs over here? Yeah, oh my god, yeah they all look like that.
Speaker 2: Got the bad bad boy who also isn't he's not America, He's the Australian or something bad boy, the bad boy from Eupouria, the one whose dad is like HoTT home, my god, that guy's so hot. It's actually it's unfair I saw a guy who looked just like him on the subway and I was like, I was a VIP.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I very rarely like stare at men, and I could not stop looking at this guy.
Speaker 1: I was, Dude, this guy's so hot. I don't even care if he sees me staring at him. Yeah, yeah, yeah, same.
Speaker 2: It's so rare for a woman to have the opportunity to be blown away by mob looks, and it's and honestly like New York. It's happened to me more in New York than any of the city. But I can count on one fucking hand the amount of times that it's happened. Yeah, it's very rare that. I'm just like that I actually can't control it. Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean, okay, I can always control it, but that I like not making an effort to.
Speaker 1: Control, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like me with firefighters, like when they're when it's a hot one, I fuck off, cap call.
Speaker 1: Him, I'll give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I'll ask them what they're doing later. I don't even intend to follow up with any of that. I'm just like, it's like, I can't I act like a dude. The firefighters want attention to They're always hanging out with their with the door open.
Speaker 1: Just like doing little exercises.
Speaker 2: One time recently, they just had a like a saw, an electric suchainsaw, and they were just like and they were just like going like this. They were just like going like this in front of that firehouse for no reason. And I was like, well, because they have to do their little exercises to practice for the fire that's my favorite part. They might as well do them on the fucking curve. They're always practicing. Sometimes they take the ladder out and they practice climbing to the roof.
Speaker 1: They're always very busy, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I also always walk Alfred by. But then they also they started this thing where they have a box of milk bones for all the neighborhood dogs. And now Alfred acts like a hot girl and he walks back. He's always like because I always like kind of peering.
Speaker 1: Like am I getting a milk bone or not?
Speaker 2: And he's only very strict diet and I don't even allow him to eat.
Speaker 1: I would never feed my milk bone. What is he a peasant?
Speaker 2: I would never feel like like the cheapest dog food. But I love them so much and it brings the firefighters and off such joy that I let Alfred eat a milk bone from the firefighters, even though I feel like, I mean, to me, that's the equivalent of like every now and then you let your kid have McDonald's. Sure, that's Alfred's. McDonald's is a milk bone. What's even in that?
Speaker 1: Come on here?
Speaker 2: I wish it was just air. It's probably just like ground up, like chicken bones or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you. I don't know what's in there? Yeah, how are you? I'm good? What did I What did I read on here? Oh? I'm excited for someone to be over though, because goddamn is heat?
Speaker 4: Oh isn't it awful?
Speaker 1: It's just it's hard to breathe, it's hard to be Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, when it gets this hot, which we've been lucky, but May while I was in Dallas, Texas, we should we should, we really got a bust climate deniers to Dallas, Texas because Jesus Christ, it felt.
Speaker 1: Like the wind burned my skin. It was one hundred and six degrees. It was so hot. I was like it made me angry. Damn.
Speaker 2: I could have napped for like hours and hours and hours after doing a five minute walk outside as well there saying, well, I was thinking about that. I'm like, there's always a point in the summer, and we are at that now where I'm just like, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm over this one of the worst months.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just sweaty, like my skin like and my hair can't get a fuck catch a fucking brak. It's just it's just it just goes Okay, we get we get it. It's hot, it's it's too much. And uh then I just started thinking about, like, you know what Lana del Ray was really onto something with summertime sadness. I'm like, because overall I have been like very happy. But then I'm like, there is a point in summer where it almost feels like summer and is and everyone having a good time in summer is like mocking you. And You're like, I get it. You're like, we all love summer so much. And also I just like I know that like anyone, anytime someone says summer is their same favorite season, I'm like, we're not going to get along, Like we just see things differently, Like oh, yesterday I had my first pumpkin a spice latte of the season, which ready yeah. Yeah, we fucking CDs putting out Halloween candy. Yeah no a second, No, August is Halloween time. And I'm all four rushing it because I'm like, I would like that he's until last three months, and I think they've, you know, found out how lucrative it is, so they've started doing it.
Speaker 1: And normally I am very.
Speaker 2: Good about like saving it till it's like the you know, till September. But I was like, no, we're doing it today, lean in and I did it yesterday and it was great. It's like the most basic bitch thing about me, and I don't care it is, but it's so delicious. Fucking who doesn't like a pumpkin spice so good? Yeah, and you're insane if you I get making fun of liking it. For sure, one percent, I'm right there with you as I'm in line for it.
Speaker 1: But you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't drink that ship and tell me that doesn't taste like liquid gold. The orgasm in your mouth, fucking gray. It's really good hopped around drinking. It's drinking a pumpkin spice latte in shorts. Great, nice, incredible, incredible, Michael, how are we dating these days?
Speaker 1: Uh, I have.
Speaker 6: I have a little thing that's happening, but it's not trying to not get too ahead of myself.
Speaker 1: Why to get too excited about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have told Courent about it. But it's good. Yeah, she's nice. She's older than I am. One of the first times I've I've kind of experimented with somebody.
Speaker 2: I thought you had, oh to date, I know you've had relations with Yes, I've waited how many years older?
Speaker 4: Not much older, Like I think she's only like a year older.
Speaker 6: Oh, she's you know, it is different usually geriatric.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: I feel like one to two years is like it basically like not a difference.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't even say older. I would just say it's different than what I've used. What I've typically dated.
Speaker 1: Usually rang aentially younger.
Speaker 4: Not substantially younger.
Speaker 1: I mean there's so much younger.
Speaker 6: The range is like usually twenty eight, twenty seven, maybe twenty seven to like around my age, right right, right, right, yeah, crazy, but yeah, but we'll see what happens. It's still very we're not like we're definitely not official, and we're not like we've just been hanging out.
Speaker 1: It feels cool, cool each other out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see what happens. It's going in a good direction.
Speaker 2: But it's not like I haven't heard any frantic Like, yeah, I haven't got received any frantic calls.
Speaker 1: So I like that.
Speaker 4: I really am a little too busy to like date.
Speaker 1: That's oh, I'm getting a horny. That's that's the attitude of the ladies.
Speaker 6: It's just like starting a business is a nightmare. If I would have known that it was going to be this much work and the stressful in January when I started my venture, I probably wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kid, And she's like, I'll never do that again.
Speaker 4: So it's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Well, we talk about it all the time that we like, running your own business is the worst thing you can do yourself. You will be your meanest bosses, of course, and there's always something that you could be doing at all times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then there's even just like you're you're sitting around like if it's not worth we're not recording this. If I'm recording somebody else, I get a text that something else isn't done, Like you're just constantly trying to put out fires.
Speaker 4: At all hours of the day. And I would.
Speaker 6: I will say that so far with the so I haven't been dating in terms of like going out with a bunch of different people. And I think that's also the weird thing about starting to kind of like somebody you're You're in this position where like I haven't been in a relationship in so long, you kind of have do like I'm in the process of reprogramming in my usual instinct priorities. Yeah, like if I have any downtime, a lot of times it's just like a knee jerk reaction sometimes to pick up the phone and check Hinge.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 6: I'm not actively on Hinge looking to meet anybody else. It's just kind of like this thing that I have to stop myself from doing because I've done it for two and a half almost three years now, you know. So it's this weird transition period where it's like like I don't have.
Speaker 4: A girlfriend yet, but I'm not.
Speaker 6: Like it's not like I wouldn't if the situation was right, like potentially still hook up with somebody, because we're not quite there yet and I don't want to get too ahead of myself hopefully, So I'm talking but by the time she hears this, it'd also be weeks from when we recorded it, but you know what I mean. Yeah, it's just this weird thing you're like reshifting your.
Speaker 1: Something I saved on.
Speaker 2: I have like guys who fucked intro topics in my Instagram and this this quote was really interesting. It's it's nothing profound, it's very simplistic, but it lends itself to what you're talking about. Like in a relationship, you can't just do what you want. You always have to think about the other person. And that's what people don't understand. Oh, I understand it. That's why I try to stay out of it, right right right, And there I understand it all too well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there is like a there to shift your priority because I remember, Mike, like you were very like you really took dating seriously and then after you your business, like having your own business that you're excited about, like regardless of how stressful it.
Speaker 1: Is and like mind numbing at times. You know, that's that's where you're putting your energy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's the weird thing in now is like like I get so stressed out during the week that there are times where on the weekend that there's still part of my brain that's like all right, it's bender time, Like it's time to like go out, Yeah, yeah, meet a girl, get drinks, like yeah, like have a crazy weekend or whatever. Because it's like those finance guys, this is the perfect example to push it to the limit during the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they're just like they move.
Speaker 1: And then Mikey comes in and sweeps up the l No.
Speaker 6: It's just kind of it's just this thing where it's like I'm reprogramming like how I do because the the we've.
Speaker 1: They're working harder and you're playing harder.
Speaker 4: I'm working harder and I'm playing harder.
Speaker 6: But I also in a phase of my life where like the times that I have hung out with this person, we've kind of gone back and forth with like going out to dinner and like hanging out on the couch. Yeah, and and like we're finding that balance I think already. And the times that like I get to hang out with her on a Tuesday or something, when there's when I I'm like, all right, I have I have four hours tonight where I don't have to like record or edit or anything, like let's hang out, let's watch a movie. It feels really good. So yeah, yeah, I'm trying to embrace the fact. And I do think that this person is into me, which is a newer thing. No, well, we've talked about this before.
Speaker 2: I always challeng yes, yes, yes, like you.
Speaker 4: No, but unavailable means a lot of things.
Speaker 2: They don't see like a whole future with you. Perhaps they're not in.
Speaker 6: So I think I'm just trying to let myself like I'm trying given to the ease of that of somebody, like like.
Speaker 1: Of not having to stress about someone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just like like somebody that that feels that is like kind of letting it be known that she's into me.
Speaker 4: Uh and fascinating.
Speaker 6: I think that there's like something that's really nice about it that now there's like a connection with somebody that's like hilarious.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: I know it is so common and so many people writ but it is so you guys. It is so hard for me to grasp the interest in someone not interesting. I will never get over this.
Speaker 1: I will tell you.
Speaker 2: It's not something that you would you would be ignited by, but for some people it's fuel.
Speaker 1: It's weird because it's a chance to prove that you are worth well.
Speaker 2: No, I conceptually understand why people are doing it. It's still just doesn't I go, why would we do this? Arge it feels so self destructive. It feels it feels wildly self destructive to a point where like I wow, yet damn and like everything that you're like, all all the bonding that's happening allegedly in that type of relationship is fake, Like it's not actually it's like all in your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild, it's wild, but man, it's a weird I don't want to say motivator.
Speaker 2: That's not the right word, but like, I have gotten so into men who were not into me in the past, Like, and I think back, I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Because when they don't like you, you and then they they give you feel like you've been chosen.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, yeah yeah the bread crumbing, the bread crumbing.
Speaker 3: Oh yes.
Speaker 2: But another option is someone who chose you outright without you begging for it.
Speaker 4: It's not as fun. That's like, no, it's actually.
Speaker 2: More fun, I assure you, well, right, because it's a it's like it's a healthy bond because you don't you don't feel you don't feel like you had to convince someone.
Speaker 1: They just liked you the whole time.
Speaker 2: Well, and yeah, I think somebody who's constantly going after unavailability is is just you. They you, your notion, your like ground zero level of how to be is too much, it's too much work, it's too much uh grinding of the gears. But it's like it's what you accept as the level zero, whereas the actual level zero was just calm and reciprocated, and we go at whatever pace we're going to go at, and there's no clinging, and there's no because like even if you convinced some even if I was like for instance, like even if I like took did the undertaking of trying to get someone to like me and I ultimately got them to like me, how how do you not constantly think, Wow, I had to do so much work to get this person to like me?
Speaker 1: Why are why? What was? What?
Speaker 2: What was so special about them that I had to earn? That's the reasoning way, That's the reasoning that doesn't go through your head.
Speaker 1: That should that's.
Speaker 2: Not even a thought Like like the time I'm thinking of the times that I've gone after somebody who wasn't available, What I didn't ask myself that question, which is why I kept doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, because I would just then I would just honestly be like pissed. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I own even if.
Speaker 2: I even if I like was able to achieve it, I would just be like, the fuck did I.
Speaker 1: This person? Who the fuck is this person?
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a guy.
Speaker 6: Though in my personal experience and my perspective, I think that that's like a common thing.
Speaker 1: I think you're for men to do that, or for women to do men.
Speaker 6: I think you're constantly like baiting the hook, and I think that like part.
Speaker 1: Of the dance of courting for sure, or like flirting.
Speaker 2: I've never had any type of a man has done that has tried so hard to get me to like him, I lose a respect for him immediately. Anytime it's actually worked, it's been like pretty equal feeling for one another.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I guess maybe that's the key.
Speaker 6: I mean, obviously I have the situations that I'm talking about, they haven't things worked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so maybe you're right.
Speaker 2: But there's any of the instances where it's yeah, where it's worked, it was never one person way more than the other person. I mean, I think there was times when like it seesaw it a little bit. I think it's like very hard for it to always be exactly even that's like almost impossible. There will always be phases where one person likes the other person a little bit more. But it was never like any of the ones that worked. Was never like wildly off center like that because I was just I mean, I would either I would either be annoyed by the person trying too hard or I would be like the fuck am I like I would the other one instance just would never happen, to be honest, It's crazy, yeah, man, very fascinating. People get up get absorbed in their own mind.
Speaker 1: Is something new for you too?
Speaker 2: I deserve it, Mikey, And I hope it feels good. I'm glad it feels good because you said it like does feel good.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's awesome. I think that's a really healthy sign.
Speaker 2: I'm trying as long as I just worry that just it feels boring, you know. That's like that that I think is the thing that you have to worry about that like if you start something that it feels boring.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to be cognizant of And again, I'm not trying to get too far ahead of myself, like where I think the end of the summer is a busy time to kind of meet somebody, even though we're like like.
Speaker 4: Cuffing season comes up quick.
Speaker 6: But I think that it's just yeah, because like everybody for the for like all of August, it seems like everybody's like out of town on the weekends, like like kind of like getting the last breath of summer, and then September hits. Then people are I think are like more. I told you at the beginning of the summer. I thought this year that like the apps were gonna be like like everybody's single, everybody's out whatever. I don't think anybody is even really just like like this was the first summer that I lived in the city where it just felt like nobody was here. Everybody was constantly either on trips or in the Hamptons or at the shore or something, and it's just weird.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's because I'm in my thirties now people are getting older, but I just thought that based off of last summer and the summer before, was like, Summer's gonna be popping, Like there's people that are just like yeah, and it just like wasn't the case. So I don't know, it's just weird thing. I'm trying to just like like keep it at a good pace and take it slow enough where it's like, you know, we've been seen each other for I guess it's almost a month now, so but you know you're feeling it out once a week maybe like here and there. So it's not like it were. We're not like it's not too intense yet. But I do dig her, and hopefully this will be like something.
Speaker 2: Nice that you said dig this maybe last I said I do digger.
Speaker 1: She's radical. Oh my god, you know who else we dig our freaking guest. That's what a beautiful that was so smooth. She's she's a legendary.
Speaker 2: She's a legend in the adult entertainment industry as a performer, as a director, as a writer. She founded the website Burning Angel dot com, and she's the host of the new podcast Just the Tips. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the show, Joanna Angel, give.
Speaker 4: My recas and so the d's and goods. Now you doce in p bow.
Speaker 5: Thou over this wood that you read ten times?
Speaker 4: The room the love that's is so a baby be sleep.
Speaker 5: Is every nice you go?
Speaker 4: And did you see them that's.
Speaker 5: In Bice hanging out on the corner?
Speaker 4: Make it too much nice?
Speaker 5: I want to tell them I was asking for them rapped in a place so never there's the sweets in the place of hate. We say, after discout tack that cook, Ruby dancing out of that ship shop and Ruby Dancer.
Speaker 1: We are here with the legend herself, Joanna Angel.
Speaker 4: So happy to have you.
Speaker 1: I've been wanting to have you on Guys, we fuck for all minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh so exciting. Well, it's good to be here. It's good to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were.
Speaker 2: Saying you will you enjoy talking about things that aren't sex? So like, what what do you enjoy talking about everyone's going.
Speaker 3: To just turn off that episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they need to get to know the whole lot you and then that that 'll be even hotter and as a tease for everybody listening and watching. Now, I do have some very specific questions for me about giant dicks.
Speaker 3: I love talking about sex, you know, I'll be honest. I do like talking about sex. I mean I like talking about food. I'm a marathon runner now, I like talking about running. I actually, you know, sometimes I just like listening to other I like hearing other people's stories, you know, different people's professions, you know. Yeah, I don't know that's boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes like I don't want to exit.
Speaker 3: You want to Yeah, Like like now, living back in New York City for the first time in like, you know, twelve thirteen years or something, I felt like living in LA everybody was talking about entertainment, yes, or like you know, and like different ways to make it, tries to be a famous different ways. It's actually really great to be in a city where so many anyone who's like very successful here or just anyone in general, like make a living, yeah, doing things that aren't entertainment, you know. Like so it's sometimes it's really exciting for me to hear about like the most mundane jobs.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I also do like everything in moderation, right, So it's like, uh, like we're comics for a living, and it's I mean, I can't really get tired of laughter, but I I you get tired of sex, like to sex lose its luster because you're talking about it. You've been doing it for a lot, you know, are you just like can we just cuddle? Look?
Speaker 1: I love talking.
Speaker 3: About sex and I love having sex.
Speaker 1: Uh do you ever not love your libido?
Speaker 6: Ever?
Speaker 3: I will say sometimes I get a bored of talking about porn.
Speaker 1: Or like more like.
Speaker 3: Uh I think because it's almost like I imagine if you were just like like I mean, I imagine you guys are pretty like established comics, you know, you've reached a certain level. Like imagine if like you were having a conversation for with like a brand new comic who was just like really like had stars in their eyes and like they're just like, go, go go, and they have all these plans, and of course they want to talk about like and then I'm gonna do this, and then I want to do this, and then I want to do this, and like can.
Speaker 1: You give me an advice?
Speaker 3: And like I want to do you know, Like sometimes it's like it's that energy is training a little bit draining, and also, you know.
Speaker 2: The same type of conversation and over again that pisses me off, even though it's not the person's fault talking to me, because of course they're experiencing totally desires, but it's like they have every right time to tire that I'm retired from giving advice, Like.
Speaker 3: They're coming into the party and I'm leaving the party, and.
Speaker 1: Well, because you need to be interested in the conversations that you're having.
Speaker 3: I do hope that doesn't like offend anybody. No, I feel that excited when anyone wants, you know, like I love everyone, and you know, I'm happy to always, you know, try to give advice to people and you know, and whatever. Sometimes now especially, things are so different from when I was a newbie in the industry. You know, when people ask me for advice, I'm like, I'm like, you guys know more than me. I'm asking advice, you know.
Speaker 2: Like the platform that's podcasting podcasting similarly, it's a completely different template now, like it's I'm like, we can tell you what we did, but it's not gonna write.
Speaker 1: It's so disan as it was ten years ago.
Speaker 3: I think podcasts completely changed just in the past six months or so, right.
Speaker 2: It changed a lot because technology keeps advancing their key. It's like, basically it's just like everyone has to be doing more work and making more content for less money, you know. So how it was porn changed though over the like since since you've started.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've lived like a hundred lives in the porn industry.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's almost like I went to like elementary school and then high school and college and then post Like it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, but you were different each each phase, and the industry was different. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I really kind of entered the industry at a time where there were just so many changes every couple years, you know, I don't know, so it's really hard to summarize like like one thing and how much it's changed, you know. But I kind of came into porn when it was like sort of the beginning of pay sites, and I kind of came in when DVDs were still a thing. They were on the line. But like I felt like when I came in, people talked about DVDs being on the decline, but then a few years later people were glorifying that heyday of the DVDs from a few years back. Like I think it went like the DVDs were here, and then they went here. That's when I came in, and then they went here, and nobody was like remember when they were here, you know what I mean. So I came in like kind of on the decline, but I still got to experience that last heyday of DVDs. I guess you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh I loved I in college, I loved porn DVDs. Might be my boyfriend's friend owned a porn shop, so I had, so I got so many DVDs.
Speaker 3: Yeah great, I know, I know, Yeah that the tangible I think I got to experience the end of the tangible product.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get a DVD player nowadays?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: eBay, I think you can play this. Am I going to sound old saying that, like you can play a DVD on the on mostly game consoles or did that end too?
Speaker 4: You can still do that?
Speaker 3: You can still do that, okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you can also like obviously like attach an external like uh DVD player to your computer, to your laptop, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that the death of DVDs is when that the Mac came out that didn't have a disk drive. And actually I remember that because I had gotten gotten a new laptop at some point and like I would have to, you know, do like a quick watch of my own DVDs before I like approved them from the DVD like mastering. You know they give you like make sure click on everything, make sure it works, make sure you know what I mean, like the actual DVD. Yes, yes, Like they would give me this, like I forgot what it was even called. They would give me like a I don't know, I can't remember what it was called. But they would give me this like Masters something or other. But I would have to physically go and pick up from.
Speaker 2: The DVD version of a galley whatever that is, Like it's a galley, so whatever the DVD galley.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, like where you're not it's like creative change exactly exactly. I would have to do that and then like I remember, I got a new laptop and I'm like, oh no, like so I would have to like use my old laptop to like.
Speaker 1: Do you watch porn?
Speaker 3: Do I watch porn?
Speaker 2: Like to get off, like to get not just to like, oh what's everybody doing kind of thing or like I got to see what my industry's put it out, but like to get horny.
Speaker 1: Like rarely, okay, rarely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's hard for me to look at it and not be like, oh I should do that next time.
Speaker 1: I WoT Up Special. Yeah, I can't watch.
Speaker 2: Stand Up Special because I'll keep thinking of notes and I'll keep thinking out.
Speaker 1: I'm like no, no, no, no, no, so I imagine with porn. Yeah, that makes total sense.
Speaker 3: I don't you know. I we came from the I don't how old. I'm thirty five, okay, yeah, I'm forty two. So that like porn was very very not like uh marketed to women or just accessible. Really, you know, there was when I was eighteen nineteen, you know, like any porn that I saw was because like I was at a guy's house or something, you know, and they had the porn and I'd be like into it. But I think because I didn't I think if if like maybe back in the day. I because I've talked to other girls in the industry about this too, like the younger generation, they actually like some of their first masturbation experiences were to porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mine was Gone Wild commercial. I was gonna say, porn I saw was girls Gone Wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I was like, fuck would you? Yeah, you're just.
Speaker 2: The commercial because I was like, ooh, scandalous.
Speaker 3: I remember walking into I lived in a house with a whole bunch of guys, and I remember like walking into uh somebody's room. I came home from class and I was like, hey, guys, what you do where everyone, do you want to get something to eat? And like everyone it was in one the one guy's room, you know, the one guy that like was like a baller and he had a bigger bedroom than everybody else. He paid like slightly more rent, you know that guy, and he had a DVD player and a collection. Yeah yeah, So and I opened the door and everyone in the house was like watching a copy of Girls Gone Wilds.
Speaker 1: Were they just jerking off?
Speaker 3: They were heart or did you not you know, no that it was just yeah, they were just watching it, I mean together together, all together, right, And I remember I watched it for like a few minutes, probably like one minute, and I was like, I don't like this because it was very like I'm like, this feels like a whole bunch of guys grabbing girls.
Speaker 1: There's looking bad.
Speaker 2: When I first saw this commercial accurate, I was very years later it is fucked up.
Speaker 1: No, I look back and I'm like, later.
Speaker 3: And actually that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: They're coerse or they were just so.
Speaker 3: Drunk that, you know whatever. I didn't know they were going on video.
Speaker 2: You know, lifting your top on camera seems like a good idea in the night time right, Yeah, yeah, I think it probably did not sign any waivers.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't think anything. I mean I think that was why I stopped being distributed here, that's right. I don't want to stay I don't want to say facts, you know, I don't want to speak for exactly, but yeah, I think that was an issue. You can't film drunk people naked, well, even.
Speaker 2: If they did sign off, if they're drunk, that's that's not like a binding contract.
Speaker 3: That right, Yeah. Yeah, yeah, when they're drunk like it's but anyway, were all the business. But I do remember seeing that and I was like, I don't know how I feel about this. This is like weird, you know, But yeah, I do remember like like seeing like like my uncle had like like issues of like Penthouse, you know, like when I would like stay there, I would just like look at them really masturbating. I was kind of like, were you masturbated to them? Are you just looking at I was like looking at them, and then I would think I would like think about them later. Okay, So I definitely was always a horny person, but it's like growing up in the era we did like I wasn't like sure what to do about it. Now, this was like way before people talked about masturbating. Even in college, like she and my friends, you know, like we didn't really talk about that stuff. Like it was like we didn't it was hard to really like get information, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on your own.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And I didn't like talk to my parents about sex or anything like that. You know, you kind of just had to like get figure out what to do when you could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what was the view in your household about sex if it was there in just no conversation about it or okay.
Speaker 3: Well so my mom is Israeli. You know, she didn't she didn't speak like she spoke like broken English, you know what I mean. And so she was kind of like, you know, it wasn't like don't have sex. It was just more like let's just avoid the.
Speaker 1: Topic going to talk about Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't like, uh, you know, I definitely talked to I think that there's a difference between like Judaism and like you know, Christianity or Catholicism like that. You know, they grow up like scared, you know, of sex sin or like yeah it's a sin, but that also makes them like more excited about it too, I think, yeah exactly. I mean all the girls that went to Catholic school, they were like, you know, they seem to know everything about it. Yeah, so yeah, it was just more of like a thing that just wasn't talked about. I mean, I'm the oldest in the family, and so my parents were still like on the you know, trial around with me. You know, they didn't have like I think by the time my youngest sister were born, and sometimes we will talk about it like they have, they had more of a plan. But when she was born. Also, my mom had just moved to America when when I was born, you know, so she's figuring out the country and the language. My dad was at work all the time, you know, the very boomer dream. He just bought a house like trying to make you know what I mean. So so it's almost just like teaching me about sex was just like not on anybody's like list of priorities.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: All I knew was of course my mom was you know, like save it for marriage.
Speaker 2: That was her you know, right, What would you say was your most potent sex education?
Speaker 1: Just getting on that d.
Speaker 3: What was my most potent sex education?
Speaker 2: Because like I think of the times I've had sex. The first couple of times, I'm like, know what the funk I was doing?
Speaker 1: And I can't. Yeah. Usually, like I had a.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend that knew what he was doing and would tell me how to do it, and I'm like, oh, and I would say that would be my sec my personal education.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the first the first time I really was like, oh, I want to like have sex watching Molly Groom videos.
Speaker 2: Got that idea.
Speaker 1: They were hot.
Speaker 3: Oh, they were so hot.
Speaker 1: They sexualized themselves in a way, and MTV was.
Speaker 3: Very slutty back then. Yeah, it was awesome, you know, and I would I actually remember, Wow, it's funny talking about going way back.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I had a babysitter sometimes and she would always like put on MTV. It's funny. Also, she was dating a guy in a hair metal band and sometimes she would take me to drive past his house.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I learned at a young age that guys in bands were bad news. What did she do when there was a girl you know, I had to wait in the car.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, what drama you got to win?
Speaker 3: I know, right, it's very exciting. And I was like, hmmm, als, weird. But I remember seeing a Motley Crue music video. It was like one of those music videos of like the live shows. I think it was. Yeah, it was Home Sweet Home actually, and I remember there was a girl in the crowd, you know, that lifted her shirt up. You know, she was on somebody's like shoulders, and she lifted her shirt up, and then you know, there was like the you know whatever, the blurs on her boobs, and I just remember asking. I was like, why why is that girl? Why is that girl like showing the guy in the band her boobs?
Speaker 6: Like I.
Speaker 3: Clueless. Younger people know everything, now do you know everything? They would know why, they would know how to get backstage, They know how to slide into someone's see.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, why is she doing that? And my baby's there's like because she wants to have sex with him? And I was like, straight, that is a good idea. I want to have sex with men on stage that look like women. That's what you call it. My pre villain story, Like that was a really good idea. I'm going to do that and I grow.
Speaker 1: Up few men.
Speaker 3: I don't know how, but I'm going to figure it out.
Speaker 1: I was inspired, did you have to thank this babysitter.
Speaker 3: I should have. Yeah, I never, you know, we lost touch after I didn't need a babysitnterer and I don't know where she is right now. I hope that. I hope that everything was.
Speaker 2: Men in the eighties were really good at sexualizing themselves and I'm like, where did that go?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that everyone went out of style. Then like grunge came into styles, so it almost became cool to be like ugly and like sad, you know what I mean, even though they weren't ugly, even though it was like the hottest guy ever, but like purposefully was like trying not to be hot and talking about being sad instead of talking about you know, sitting in a hot tub with twelve group views.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: And it's a different, different era, you know, and things just kind of went in a different direction.
Speaker 2: I guess when did you discovery you wanted to fuck for a living.
Speaker 3: That way? Later?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because, like I always do, I think it's so funny, like porn stars, musicians and comedians all get along very well, yes, famously, but it's so it's so interesting to be in the presence of like a famous musician and have them go, I can't believe you do stand up that's so vulnerable, and then the stand up is like, I can't believe you whatever. To me, singing is so vulnerable, But what's more vulnerable than that is.
Speaker 1: Fucking like in front of the thing. So it's so funny vulnerable.
Speaker 3: To me, it seems so like, I mean, I've been doing it for so long and it just I.
Speaker 2: Mean, like to get that comfortable fucking I'm like, that sounds fun weird you would say that. Yeah, really, I'm just like, yeah, to me, I'm like, you know, what feels vulnerable to you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I I mean, it doesn't. It never felt vulnerable like fucking on camera, you know, I guess ever since the first time I did it, like it felt freeing. You know, I think I actually coming to think of it now, like I think I felt vulnerable fucking off camera, but not on camera, because it's like off camera, you've got to think of all these things. Oh does this person like me? You know, should I do this? Should I do this?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Like, Oh, I don't know, because I don't because men make women secure. I don't know because in general, you know, like.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting take.
Speaker 2: Though, just to be like it is, be like I'm not it's easy to fuck on camera because it doesn't matter if this guy likes me, I'm gonna get my check.
Speaker 1: I will say.
Speaker 3: All that, you know, all that goes out the window, you know what I mean. And I'm like, I don't know, oh you feel I've always looked it's different for everyone, and I know I don't think porn is for everyone, but ever since the first time I was naked on camera, I felt very confident, very beautiful, very like like not scared and insecure anymore. And I felt like that was kind of how I always felt when I, you know, when I had sex before porn, just like because like I said, I didn't come into it within a lot of knowledge, you know. It's almost like I was always learning something from the person I was having sex with, but I didn't really want to tell, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know, Well, I had sex with a male sex worker one time, and it was the most freeing experience I've Yeah, this is weird. And I always thought, I'm like, if they made a male sex doll that wasn't expensive and I could like, you know, hide it I mean.
Speaker 1: I would totally fuck it because you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't it really ruins your ability to like have an orgasm, to have fun and to be in the moment and you're thinking, like what is this person thinking of me?
Speaker 1: Like that's just the least torniest thought, right.
Speaker 3: Or sometimes I mean sometimes say, you know, you're drunk and you just met the person, or I don't know, or like there's so many different situations, you know, where two people wind up having sex, you know, or you're like dating someone and the and the fire is gone, or I don't know, you know, I think there were just so many like questions and complicated things, and you know, and sometimes it just wasn't you know that good? But like just fucking on camera, it's like, do you have two people there to just have awesome sex? Like that's what you have to do.
Speaker 1: You know, you're on a mission. Yeah, there's one clear goal.
Speaker 3: There's one clear goal. You're both there for the same reason.
Speaker 2: Was like on board, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got your comrades there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's the goal of the day, to have hot sex. Everybody's there for that reason.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Do you remember your first scene? Oh yeah, what was your first scene.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean my uh my porn career was you know, different than a lot of other people's because I had my own company, you know, so my first scene was also was like for my own company, and it was actually the guy in the scene. It was also his first scene too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so well we always you know, we'll call each other like porn you know, brother and sister kind of did you hang out fo Yeah, this is like so long ago. Yeah, I mean this was like I remember Bernie Angel when it first launched, it was just photos and then which is so crazy to think that when I had a couple naked pictures on the internet, like everybody was like, oh my god, so scarny porn, you know, which is so crazy that like like now that's so normal, Like who doesn't have naked photos? And you know, like it's just like the most Yeah, so you know, then a few years later, it was like, oh, we should make our first DVD, and then I was like looking for the right guy to be in the DVD. It's so it's so ridiculous that this is how it happened. Like I just didn't know anything about the porn industry, like at all. I didn't know there was like this whole industry on the other side of it. Because I was in New York at the time. I didn't know there was a whole industry on the other side of the country where there's just like a whole bunch of people doing this every single day. And anyway, I was like, who's the guy going to be? And he was he was a friend of a friend. I wound up. I actually wound up filming a few things that we never used because they were just like guys I was hooking up with and they were like drunk and and couldn't really do it, or like I think I'd be like, hey, let's film us having sex, and then like they'd be like yeah, sure, And then they'd show up and they see there's like a camera guy there and stuff, and like wait, I thought this was just like.
Speaker 1: Something like a personal film.
Speaker 3: Just for us, you know, And I'm like, oh, yeah, no, I like, I don't think they realized how serious I was, Like this is ridiculous. I mean, this is like so long ago, and it's crazy to think of how little I knew and how to actually make a movie. But yeah, but then, yeah, I wound up meeting of someone who was a friend of a friend and he wasn't some guy I was having sex with him. He was like serious about it, and so I think we were both like, let's do something awesome.
Speaker 1: That's so fun. Yeah, and we did.
Speaker 2: As you got into porn and doing scenes, was your so you have your professional sex life and your personal sex life. Were those just kind of riding parallel to each other or did you the personal sex have to pause?
Speaker 3: Like right, I will say so that you know, like I said, I've been in the industry for like twenty years, so there were multiple stages. But I guess once I was like really like once my career was like really just you know, go in full steam. I was more excited about like on camera sex, so I think all most of my sexual energy went there and I didn't wasn't like all that sexually experienced, you know, like I had had sex with a handful of people, but nothing you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you found your groove on camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was really learning.
Speaker 1: Yeah a legend.
Speaker 2: Like so obviously at the porn you do like you could tell you're having fun, and I think for women, women.
Speaker 1: Need to know women can tell a liar from eighty miles away if a woman is faking an orgasm, I feel.
Speaker 2: So it's like whenever I talk to my female friends about porn, the main thing that they look for is if the woman's having the best time ever and they and then the conversation always steers to mostly that's lesbian imporant lesbianmporn.
Speaker 3: That's not always true, but I don't know they that the viewers think whatever they want, you know. Like it's so funny because a lot of times viewers will take away something from porn that's like very different than when everybody else said or what you know what I mean, and like nobody I think now, especially with all the podcast and everything, everybody wants to see like what's behind the curtain and they want, you know, and like sometimes it's like you know what, like you don't you don't need whatever you got away from the scene, that's all that matters, you know, Like if you you don't need to know. Have you ever triedactly what was going on?
Speaker 2: Tried something that you were nervous to try that you were like fuck this SUO go wrong? So I mean, like anal just seems like I've been to the r for anal like I really yeah, Like it's so delicate, but like you really have to just bleeding, just bleeding.
Speaker 3: Okay, you must have torn something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so but like stuff, I.
Speaker 1: Was being drive. Yeah, I was gonna say it was like did I break something?
Speaker 3: Like time?
Speaker 2: Just does it? I had health insurance, so I was like, let me just go just to make sure.
Speaker 3: And I literally you are.
Speaker 1: It's so luxurious.
Speaker 2: I wonder if, like in Canada, everyone's just like always going to the er like a many time, like their asses bleeding. You're like, no, I'm just going to go famously in Canada the eer Weights for like ten hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're just.
Speaker 3: Like because everyone's going right, but like I just you know, why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never had like.
Speaker 2: An oopsie's Oh is that our liquid death?
Speaker 3: Liquid death delivery?
Speaker 2: Well like the butt like the.
Speaker 1: Butt I do like Santa, I know right, look at that is that liquid death?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Moms, no, it is a hot day outside.
Speaker 1: It is so hot?
Speaker 3: Are they called.
Speaker 4: Ish?
Speaker 1: They were?
Speaker 3: They were.
Speaker 1: The most metal waters.
Speaker 3: It's there, it's gone.
Speaker 1: You guys want Oh yeah, Mike, can we have two? Mike, we gotta really get this branding that.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much there's a thank you, there's always time for a liquid down. But like you know, when we film comedy sketches, you know, shit can go wry. You forget your costume or something falls or whatever. And I imagine with sex, like you know, it's two people and they're bought, and if you get too into it, like I've gotten too into sex privately, and I'm like I almost like broke or like you know, went down on it when.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Yeah, anything you can imagine happening is you know, it's most likely happened yeah, on important set. But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it's just it's so interesting to think, like, you know, when your industry is to film sex, like yo, shit could go wrong, like any job, it can always forget.
Speaker 3: I mean. Also, I think a lot of people don't realize. I mean, there's definitely many differences with you know, the budget and the size of the crews and stuff like that. But like making a porn, you are making a movie. So yeah, the similar mishaps that could go wrong in a movie can go wrong you know in a porn you know, like like a set breaking.
Speaker 1: Or you know, or you just don't feel like you wanted to.
Speaker 3: Record something and the audio wasn't on and then you have to record it again and you know, like footage being lost. But everything is very different now because now, you know, I was very much in porn where every single person who almost almost everyone who did porn was like on set part of this, you know, the studio, you know whatever. Now like like with only fans and all these platforms and stuff, you know, the porn industry is very different. Like I feel like most of the porn taking place now is like on a cell phone and in a hotel room or a bedroom for that matter, you know. So like, yeah, so it's just very different now. And that doesn't mean that the studio stuff isn't also going on, but I feel like, like I love it.
Speaker 2: It's very different, like because when I've watched porn DVDs before and you're like, oh, yeah, it is nice to just have a nice build up and they come over. Usually on the porn sites, for me personally, I'll just fast forward to her just get railed, and then I'll come and I'm like, wait, there is a beauty to like watching a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I really like I spent a lot of my career directing all these giant productions, you know. And it's very funny because now my career is like turning on my cell phone and you know, and and putting it on a tripod and you know, and having sex in a hotel room or a bedroom. You know. It's it's very different. It's a very different thing. And I'm glad I got to experience all that, you know, because I think there was some some very special times, you know, and I got to really like experience porn in this in this crazy like big way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you're there for the explosion of it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get to see like all the different all the different kinds of it. But it is really wonderful now to be able to just simplify it as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nice when you don't need a whole crew there, you can just do it yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you really have to be part of this thing going on, you know, like you have to be part of this uh community or industry, you know. Like now, like the porn industry is is just so big and so broad and and it's I don't even know, you know, it's like it's like creators and.
Speaker 2: Rights like comedians and like YouTubers, right, how okay? So like sometimes we'll be on the road at a comedy club and they'll be like a YouTuber that has millions of followers and they sold out a show on a Sunday night, for example. But then they it's not stand up but just kind of talk, and so they're figuring out, oh wait, what do I do on stage? How does how do I transfer the YouTube audience to a live Like it.
Speaker 3: Happened with podcasters too, like like people would have a podcast that blew up and then suddenly they're they're like doing stand up, you know, right, the stand up kind of feels like a live podcast. I feel like I saw that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there's all different kinds of or somebody just did funny bits on TikTok and now they're doing you know, so.
Speaker 1: It's find themselves on stage, Like, but y'all wind up in.
Speaker 3: The same place. Yeah, Like essentially you're trying to make people laugh, you know. Just like I feel like there's some gatekeeping now, And it's kind of funny because I've I've experienced both, and I really love this era of the industry. I like that I'm meeting so many new people. I like that I get to meet up with like Instagram like models and stuff who would have never been on a porn set. And I think a lot of people in the industry they get mad about that nutter and they're like, oh, these people like they hated porn and now they're like cashing it on and OnlyFans. I'm like, I think that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it's good for you general, Like I is a lot more socially acceptable, like or accepted now I feel like to do sex work. Like finally, people are like saying like this is sex work in a way that they weren't previously.
Speaker 1: So I think that's cool and they're there.
Speaker 3: Are I think that you guys exist in a pretty sex positive world.
Speaker 1: No, I mean there's a bit of a regression now.
Speaker 3: I think as it's gotten more mainstream, there's just as much new interesting hate as there is, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I think people also are like mad because like now it's like, oh, your girlfriend might be doing it, you know, it's fine when someone else's girlfriend is doing it.
Speaker 1: Kind of an attitude about that. I can see that.
Speaker 2: Well, what the gatekeep be I mean like, so I think also something that happens more obviously because we have this podcast, is we will get a lot of you know, emails about like I'm thinking of starting sex work, so but we really really can't speak to that or give people advice. So like, how do you know if you're kind of built for sex work or not?
Speaker 1: Because you said earlier like.
Speaker 3: Ports obviously, I think if you have to ask, you're probably not built for Yeah, because anyone I know that has like launched and made it like they just know they didn't do that.
Speaker 1: You know, there was no doubt for sure.
Speaker 3: It's like they're looking for validation, you know, like they want to hear like yes, you're pretty enough.
Speaker 1: You're strong, and every yeah you're that.
Speaker 3: And look, there's so many different kinds of sex work, you know, and it's like now it's so easy to get into sex work. I mean, if somebody's asking about it, it's like, why didn't you just make an OnlyFans page and see what happens? And then why didn't you just take your damn top of the period, And it's just it's like, you don't nobody has to get you in the industry. You're like, you know what I mean it's like just sitting around and thinking about it, like why didn't why didn't you already do it?
Speaker 2: You know, like right, And there was there was a period where a lot of like women were emailing us about the sugar Daddy stuff.
Speaker 1: But then when only fans came out, all those sugar Daddy.
Speaker 2: Questions went away, and they're like, oh, I'm just going to do this right because this field, this makes more sense to navigate, Like at this I kind of have an idea of how I would want to go about it because the only fans are your own boss, sugar Daddy, you got a boss who's.
Speaker 1: Got to talk to this guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, yeah, I mean there's a nothing if something was that easy, you know. I mean obviously a rich guy wants to give his money to someone because but he's going to want something in return, and you know, they don't just deposit money in your baking over. You know, like, do you really want to be on call all the time to make somebody feel good?
Speaker 4: Especially?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of you know, a man for that man, and there's you know, there's a limit to that. But look, some people are really good at it. I've had you know, sugar baby friends and they're just like so good at it, and then the things they say and the things they do, and I'm like, I couldn't. I could not. I am like not nice enough. I'm not yeah, I'm not. Yeah, I'm not patient enough. I mean right now, I'm probably too old to be a sugar baby anyway. But but like I see the things they do, I'm like, you have way more patience than me, Like yeah, yeah, I don't know if I like yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm also curious about like jealousy, Like do you experience jealousy in relationship or in like more so like your life now like after like kind of experiencing this revolution with the porn industry, like as you are in it and stuff like do you get jealous?
Speaker 1: Do you get like.
Speaker 3: Jealous like like relationships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like with your husband or with like because Dan Savage talks about this word compersion that I really love, and it's like the opposite of sexual jealousy. It's like being happy that your partner is fucking somebody else if that's your arrangement and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I'm just.
Speaker 2: Curious, like how I'm always I always like to hear how people handle it.
Speaker 1: If that's even something that pops up for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think everybody wants this like magic answer. You know, it's very complicated to explain to somebody who maybe it's not complicated to explain. It's like really hard to to translate the feeling you know, when you're in like when when sex is your job?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Okay? So I don't know why the world can't wrap their brain around it. Let's it's everybody knows that two people who are in a relationship on a TV show, you know, Ross and Rachel or Jim and Pam. You know, for example, on the Office Jim and Pam, not only do they go to work and kiss each other. I mean granteddo's not like really like hardcore sex you know, in the office, but there are other TV shows where it's like much more intimate. But you know, they had to fall in love, you know, they had to have like tension between each other. They had children together, and they had the entire world just like waiting for them. They had a wedding, you know, and like and even like later on relationship issues that they had to solve and everybody's rooting for them, and like everyone in the world World knew that, like, you know, both of them went home to people who weren't each other, you know, and even though maybe that was you know, a little heartbreaking to know sometimes Jim and Fan weren't really together, but but you know, we all got it, and nobody sat there and like antagonized Jim on the internet, you know, like, oh, how do you if she was on another TV show? How do you let your your like do this? How do you people don't sit there and like with the two of them and be like, how do you guys do it? Like how do you guys have this? And And to me, I think that's like like I would think that if I was, you know, Jim or Pam's partner at home, I'd sit there and think every once in a while, like, you know, like I'm a little uncomfortable about this, Not that I would tell them to stop doing it, but that is like I think something that's like like a very like like they're falling in love with each other and they're good, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: In an element intimate.
Speaker 3: It is super intimate. And I'm not saying they're doing anything wrong, but like just doesn't seem like the world is so like like can wrap their brain around that that that is normal and that's accepted and that's okay, and these are both people doing their jobs right, But when it comes to poorn, no one can seem to say it that way, you know what I mean, the world just doesn't see it that way. And I get it. There is a difference between you know, uh act, you know, holding your hand and having a you know, but it's like it.
Speaker 2: Kind of comes from the say, like you know, because I mean on movies, people are always like leaving you know, husbands and wives for each other, Like yeah, yeah, you're probably more frequently than they're spending must hours together on set.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Like it's like it's like, how can you not understand? You know, were there times when I got jealous? I don't really know if jealousy is the right word. There were definitely times I got angry, you know.
Speaker 1: Or disrespected or something. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah that usually you know, look was my husband got you know a bigger and bigger you know name and porn Like yeah, there were women who actively tried you know, and and that was a tough situation for me because there was nothing I could I could really say, you know, like in the regular world, you could be like get off my man, you know, but I wasn't gonna do that. I was a porn director, Like I wasn't gonna start fights with talent. And also like if that girl like went to set that day and felt like they had a really emotional connection, like that's gonna make the scene better, and like she should continue to feel that way.
Speaker 4: It's very wealth.
Speaker 3: That would get a little bit complicated sometimes. But you know, I think with any relationship, jealousy really stems from when your relationship's not good. You know, like if your relationship is not good, you're gonna be scared or mad or upset when your partner is doing anything with anyone else because there's like a void there that they could they could fill. Or if you don't have like a strong foundation, like if you've been dating someone for years and they just don't want to like move in with you, or they don't want to you know, they don't want to take it to the next level where you feel like they have one foot in and one foot out, like you're going to be What can make you work through those things is having this foundation together. It's like okay, well maybe he you know, was definitely looking at this girl a little too much. But we have this home together, or we have this or we have these plans together, you know, so I think what would get us through any of these like uncomfortable moments which did come up, not all the time, you know, I'd have to say, like, you know, it's much less frequently than you know, everyone was every once in a while, and when they would come up, it was like what would just get me out of the you know, the the anxiety that I would experience was just you know, being reminded of the foundation that we shared together. And I think that's the same for any relationship. And I don't It's like I feel like anytime a girl is jealous, like it's for a reason. And I feel like men teach women like that means you're crazy, you know what I mean? Like almost every time a girl like had this like crazy feeling, like they're usually right and whether that means the guy was being wrong or the girls you know, Like sometimes I would get these uncomfortable feelings and like, you know, even my husband would be like, what are you talking about? No, Like that girl like she doesn't want anything, she just you know, and I'm like, you know, and then it would turn out like like three weeks later it's like she's like, you know, so, so do you enjoy it? You know what I mean? Like anytime i'd have hid yeah, and it's okay whatever, Like yeah. I don't like the word jealousy because like it makes like women think like like there's a button they can turn off, you know, like sometimes those feelings are real and you should pay attention to them, or if you're having those feelings all the time, like that's a toxic relationship and you guys shouldn't be together.
Speaker 2: And I think about like stories we hear a lot about like oh, my male partner is jealous and a lot of times that's like you know, a lot of times can be abuse of controlling. Yeah really, and you know it's a it's so interesting. I think society looks at jealousy on a man's part differently than the way it looks like jealousy in a woman's part. And like Krinn has pointed out, a lot of times, like with emails or some people asking for advice, they're telling us the situation and then really, what's happening? And I didn't see it at first was the guy was pitting the women against each other and just sitting back, going nice and right.
Speaker 3: And they're excited, like these women siding over, you know, like they know what they're what they're doing, you know, So I don't know. Yeah, And I think as you get older and you just learn what you're okay with and what you're not okay with, you know, in relationship comfortable, Yeah, you're more comfortable with yourself and you just you know, you learn to communicate better. And I think I think jealousy happens a lot when somebody agrees to terms in a relationship that they're just not okay with, you know, whatever those terms are, Like you know, in your heart, you know what you're okay with and you're not with, you know. Like like I've known women who are like, oh, yeah, like you know, dating or rock star or something, and they're like, I'm totally fine with you not being home for eight months at a time. I'm totally I think it's awesome, like I'm you know, and then like they know deep down inside the yeah, and then they start agreeing to things that they know they're not okay with, you know. And then like I think, as you get older, you just learn like what what you can agree to and what you can't agree to, and what kind of relationship you want and what kind you know you don't want. And there was a period of time where I really thought because I identified with that community and I liked what they said and sounding good on paper, like I was like I am Polly or I am like a swinger, i am this. And then like I started to realize, like, no, I'm not, like I'm not okay with any of that. And I'm okay with with you know, with work, you know, but like when you're a swinger, you know, you have other relationships that are not bringing in money to the household. You're just having another relationship because you want another relationship. You know, I'm not okay with that, you know. More power to them. But yeah, it's like I like to you know, and would would that be different if I wasn't in the industry, you know, Like I have had the privilege and the pleasure of like being able to fuck so many people while having a husband, and it's all okay if that if that wasn't the case, would you know, but I think it would be more like, you know, I like experiencing those things like with the partner. But a therapist did tell me that's still a monogamy, because I was like, I remember trying to explore this and I was like, yeah, I'm I like having like threesomes and like I like going to sex parties and like whatever, but I want to do that like with my partner, you know. And she's like, that's so monogamy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, according to you know, going on a sexual venture together with your partners even though.
Speaker 3: There's other people involved.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like I yeah, And that led me to like something else I wanted to ask you about with kink because like I I turned, I had jealousy issues, which for me insecurity I'm not good enough kind of thing, but I kind of turned it on its head and I was like what if I And I'm like a huge cock.
Speaker 1: I love watching like I massur rate to my boyfriend having sex with somebody, like the idea of it, and I'm like, oh, it's in it.
Speaker 2: With my last partner, we would do it often and I loved it and it was so so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It made me and it made me so close with him. I'm like, oh my god, I love you so much after we did this really kinky thing.
Speaker 3: Hey guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and uh so people that are interested in I think kink is such a beautiful part of sex. It helped, It can be like therapeutic in a way. And so I'm curious, like, what have you learned about kink like do's and don'ts? Maybe for people that are interested in it but don't know where to start.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you know, I think you know, you just got to listen to yourself, right, But there's so many different kinds of kinks, you know, like if you if you're talking about like kinks that require like you know, equipment like bondage, you need to do that with someone experienced. And I you know, I'm, like I said, I'm privileged or whatever that I've been able to do that stuff with people who are professional. So I felt very safe.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know, I mean a lot of like hardcore BDSM, like that's very that's very complicated stuff that you can actually like really get physical hurt, you know, So that's a whole other thing. And like, I don't know, I've never done that, like even like some so's.
Speaker 1: I'd been very lucky.
Speaker 3: That I've been able to be tied up by people who type people up for a living.
Speaker 1: That right, exactly how to do it.
Speaker 3: Not one second was I worried, like you know that.
Speaker 1: I can't get here. Once in a sex club and I was like, oh, you know what you're doing. Yes, yes, that's good, fantastic.
Speaker 2: But even to a lot of couples who consider themselves vanilla, like something kinky could be I want you to order, I want you to tell me to crawl around the floor and high heels like that could be kinky too, Like, it doesn't have to be the more advanced levels.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I mean I think people just have to find a you know, if you're with a partner you're comfortable with and like you just kind of you just got to say what's on your mind, you know. But or like if you're just like you, you're very like into that kink, then you should like go out and find people specifically for that kink. Once you're like an advanced level kink of kinkness.
Speaker 1: You know, what's your kink? Do you have a cake like a certain kink?
Speaker 3: I like, I like having all kinds of sex. You know, It's that's hard, that's hard to say, you know, anals not like a kink, you know. I mean, i'd have to say, of the scenes I've done, I really have. I like the i've I always really enjoyed my more challenging scenes, you know, Like I think the most fun I ever had was like doing gang bangs stuff like that, you know, because it's you know, and I said earlier, I'm a marathon runner. The first marathon I ran, I was like, it was like this felt like a gang bang, you know, like it's just this like energy and this like rush, you know, and somewhere in the middle of it, you're like, I don't know if I'm gonna make it. I don't know if I can do it. And then you push through and you're like, I can do it.
Speaker 1: It's solis, You're an athlete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I guess, I guess sexual athlete. Yeah. And when I did do BDSM, somebody told me that, oh, you're like a like a like a physical they had a name for it. It's like there was no like, it's like I wanted to see how far I could go, you know, not because I necessarily had like a kink for pain. I just got like a for like for like taking it to the is that weird?
Speaker 2: No, I think it actually makes it more understand I'm no more interested in gang bangs because you described it that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And it's like it's like also very good for an ADHD person. You're like, I have so much to pay attention to write. I can't stop paying attention. I have to do this. I have to, like I can't let you know. To me, I felt like a video game where you're like, I need to keep all of these dicks hard at all times, Like if anyone starts going down, I have to like I have to like pay more attention to get all and I have to do that.
Speaker 1: It was like my goal, yeah, bouncing around.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it was like, it's my goal to make sure everybody here feels like the only one in the room.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, wow, that's power.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's pretty exciting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever orchestrated a gang bang not to film like for you?
Speaker 3: You know, I have not, and I know people have, And that is like so respectable because it was even hard to orchestrate with a bunch of professionals, you know what I mean. It's it's a very difficult thing to plan and execute. I remember, wow, Like I remember once doing this signing at a porn store in Florida, of course, and I kept like people kept coming in and like going somewhere at this signing, you know, and I was like, where are they going? Anyway, I was there for a while and talk to the and then looked at the website and figured it out. Basically, this store was like a meetup for like where fantasies could happen, and people would post on this like stores message board like my fantasy is this, and there was like I'm not joking. I was there on a night with this woman who was like in her sixties. It was her fantasy to get gang bang and like gods who are like showing up? They basically said, they post on there like this is what I want, and like I guess they had like these booths and like I don't know, rooms where you can make it happen.
Speaker 1: I was like, WHOA.
Speaker 3: That really excited me more than anything else. I was like, these people are so horny. They really like went out of their way, Like not only was this woman horny, like all these random guys like showing up, you know, they're just like kind of here like to gangbang this woman. Yeah my Saturday night, like is what I want to do right now?
Speaker 1: You know, like that's so awesome. That's a bit move man.
Speaker 2: You could have just sat at home masturbating the porn, but you didn't. You got out, He got on the couch to like make your car's dream come true. Like that's so awes sixty's Yeah, she.
Speaker 3: Was in her sixties.
Speaker 1: I was like, wouldn't icon you know, yea for real.
Speaker 3: A hero and all the men who showed up those are the real heroes. All different kinds, you know, different kinds. Yeah, really very big age gap there. You know, it's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's something everyone's I think a person is not going to be into the thing you're into.
Speaker 3: You just gotta start talking. You just gonna start talking. Yeah, you know, like life is too short. You don't want to be, you know, in your sixties and then be like I feel like I wish I did this, I wish I did this.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, for sure, have that gang bang.
Speaker 3: Have that gang bang. You can make it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably in.
Speaker 3: Florida, but like you can have in Florida.
Speaker 1: Also probably Florida. Ohio. I feel like.
Speaker 3: There's not not to do. There's not I feel like you try to do that in New York and be like, you know, I'm busy on this weekend. I'm busying, you know, like I'm working that night. Like it's gonna be really hard to schedule. Like people in New York like a lot going on. They have small apartments, you know, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be That's a good point too. Is there anything that you wish, uh becase were wrapping up now? Is there anything that you wish people knew about you that they that you feel like they don't or they always like overlook a certain part of you of who you are.
Speaker 3: That's very sweet.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I put a lot of myself out there, you know, I don't. I don't know. I don't really know. That's a tough one to say. I guess if I really want somebody to know something about me, just tell it. Tell it to the world, you know. I'm like an open book.
Speaker 1: That's good and you feel understood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do. And I'm really just like I'm very fortunate to have my fans, you know, very very happy that they've been here with me this long on this journey. Yeah, you know it's really awesome and uh yeah and it's great.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. So where can we find more of you? What would you like to promote?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find more of me on you know, Instagram is Joanna Angel Twitter Joyna Angel. They're both verified accounts. Please don't talk to you like a fake one. TikTok Join Angel x and yeah, you could see all my new content, talk to me, hang out with me whatever on my only fans, Only fans a calm flash, Join Angel, you know, come come find me. I'm there and I'm I'm I don't know. People think I guess a thing. I want everyone to know, like I'm not retired. You know, people like think they see me doing a podcast and they're like, are you retired? You know, they see that I don't live in l A anymore? Are you retired?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Like everything when I remember when I when I wrote my you know, when my first book was published, Like, are you retired? It's like nobody. It's like porn stars can do other things, like just because I like outdoor activities.
Speaker 1: And are you retired? You're doing something that isn't fucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Nobody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you must be retired and you must have a traumatic story to go along with it, you know. So I'm not retired. I still have sex with everyone, you know, men, women, people of all genders, people of all ethnicities.
Speaker 1: Very much. Not retired.
Speaker 3: Girl, girl, boy girl, Yeah, I do. I do it all you can, you know, you can find it most of it on my only.
Speaker 2: Fans, beautiful. Thank you so much for doing the show. Thank you.
Speaker 3: This is this is really fun and yeah, and my next venture in life, I really do want to see if I can do comedy, So maybe you guys can can help me with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I really do.
Speaker 3: I have so much respect for comedians, you know, like it's that is a tough thing to do, and it's it's so important to laugh. It is so important for the world. I think it's so important. It's like gotten me through every tough time when somebody makes me laugh. It's like it's just it gets me out of any bad mood.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's so important to laugh at yourself too. It's vital. I trust people when they can't laugh at themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, sure, that's it's a mark of insecurity usually totally right.
Speaker 1: So we'll see And what's your new podcast called?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I have a podcast and I need you guys to rate dicks. Yes, you guys, Yeah you can, but well we'll keep it a surprise. So I'm gonna send you dicks and you can do like a one minute rating. I mean you can really go for as long as you want, you know. Yeah, podcast is called Just the Tips. You can find it everywhere. That podcast and our instagram is Just the Tips exo. But yeah, I'm gonna send you guys some dicks and see what you have to say about it. Do you want to see like a really small dick? Do you want to see you?
Speaker 1: I want to see you know what? Serious? I would like to see a unique dick.
Speaker 2: I feel like every dick besides like the length has been oddly similar.
Speaker 1: I would like to see a unique dick.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of different kinds of dicks. Okay, professonal so amazing. Yeah, Well, thank you so much. This has been guys. We Fucked, the anti selut shaming podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We Fucked is presented by Luminary, created and hosted by Karen Fisher and Christina Hutchinson, editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake Cozen stuck my wet ass pussy. Christina SAIDs to cut that before, but now it's in their Yeah, let's keep it.
Speaker 5: Chip shopping with Steven.
Speaker 3: And Dine instead standing there my.
Speaker 5: Pot, bad bear and not alusion in my head from white out of su Me.
Speaker 4: It spouts with Jonnas the next.
Speaker 5: Show on Saturday and had me smouse with Jonas and wut Tommy bouts. I gather it's Johnsy Linda.
Speaker 4: I asked him to be through already.
Speaker 5: Sailing ray and thou two was going from Manitoba.
Speaker 4: I'm now excited watching to be.
Speaker 2: Attitude the Jews show.
Speaker 5: I've been listening to and love this music career to me, it spouts big Jonas and at the show.
Speaker 4: On Saturday night, man As he sang.
Speaker 3: About the romance of the new inland that and of that old. We just posy red on the parallel lines.
Speaker 5: That's about going, that's about a doubt.
Speaker 4: Of the agreements.
Speaker 5: Just long, I'm coach, you'll take a shine, I take the deans strong around, yell and down at the sweets time and fills a locking roll and Red re just how time we have chas First there of a pature heroes mally pissed all over back creech shape. Fine, it was crazy,