Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all bad at all at all, So don't given them black.
Speaker 2: A million bus busy.
Speaker 3: Ye listening to to I don't Joy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joy, you don't you love you?
Speaker 5: Turn? I can't.
Speaker 1: I got to turn the mouth the turn you probably.
Speaker 3: Got to turn mouth tun turn a wad of the monk.
Speaker 6: Me come.
Speaker 7: Come on, you think that I sure will?
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody, y'all listen to the voice. Come on, dig me now one and on. Is Steve Harvey got a radio show?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Man boy, God has been good to me. Man, I can't really count at all. You can't either, you know, it's all in perspective. You really can't count all that God has done for you if you look at every little thing. It's unbelievable the things He's done for us. How many times you know, we got through something without even talking to him about it.
Speaker 7: He just he just blessed us with it. How many you know?
Speaker 8: It's just it's so much that the fact that you wake up in the morning, the fact that you still have a place to stay, the fact that you know may be struggling out here. But guess what you still going to work. You know, you live in check to check, but you're making it all. You got all the plates spinning. You know it's hard. You got a lot of plate spinning, but you keep them up there somemmer every now and there one break, but he put two more back up there to look a little bit better. And you got to get to spending them so it all works. And then you got a lot of people who just can't seem to mentally put it together as to you know, why their life isn't in a position that they wanted to be. We talk about this oftentimes, but I don't want to try another angle with you today.
Speaker 7: You know, maybe it's you. Have you ever thought about that? Maybe it's you.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's no external force that's at fault, like you keep making the excuse to be You know, so many people out here, Well, if this hadn't have done this, if he hadn't have done that, if she hadn't have done that, I would have been further along. I wasted all my time, my years with this man, and he did this, and I could have been here, and I could have been there.
Speaker 7: And this woman she did this to me. And if she hadn't have done that, I could have been here and I could have been there. Maybe it's you.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's not really that external force that you keep making it out to be. See, I've done this to myself before. Once again, I'm talking to you about something I know about. I've done this to myself before. I've had the reason I wasn't where I wanted to be. I had it figured out as some external force. I had worked it out in my mind. Clearly it wasn't me because of so and so or if this hadn't happen, and if they hadn't have done this, I would have been further along up the road. That's what I was saying. But hold on, man, boy learned a valuable lesson.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: See, if you don't ever let it go, it's gonna be hard for you to go. If you don't ever let it go, it's gonna be hard hard for you to go.
Speaker 7: I was listening to.
Speaker 8: Bishop td Jake's one day, and I heard him say, you can't drive your car if you.
Speaker 7: Gonna keep looking in the rear view mirror.
Speaker 8: You go outside and try that, try to drive your car, but keep your eye in the rear view mirror. All you looking at is where you're being. All you're looking at in that rear view mirror is where you passed or should have passed, something you should have moved on from. All you're doing is looking in that rear view mirror at what happened back now.
Speaker 7: If you don't stop.
Speaker 8: Looking in the rearview mirror, you're gonna crash your car over and over and over again. All you got to slow it down so bad in order for you to keep looking in that rear view mirror. If you don't learn to let it go, it's gonna be hard for you to go forward because you keep reviewing the past. The past is the past, and I know it's hard.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: I watched a show and this lady said, well, I just can't ever forgive them for that, or guess what. Guess what God may have already forgiven that person. That person may be extremely remorseful, could have gone to God and got in forgiveness for it years ago.
Speaker 7: But you.
Speaker 8: Sit here and you keep hanging on to the back. I can't ever forgive that. Then I heard Bishop Jakes come on the show one time and say something that really really struck home. You keep drinking the poison, waiting on your enemy to die.
Speaker 7: He said that.
Speaker 8: I just shook my head and went, wow, you drinking the poison, waiting on your enemy to die. Revenge isson to you. You know, if hatred is poison to you. Unforgivingness, when you won't forgive a person, that person could be going on with their life, made the right with God.
Speaker 7: Don't know how you feeling. They skipping through life.
Speaker 8: Now you make adjustments every time you see the and it takes energy. Man, it takes so much energy to hate. It takes so much energy not to forgive to Now they come in the room. You got to avoid them. Stay over here, Oh here they come. Now you got to make a situation over here. They come into the house his family reunion. Oh oh, here they come. Or where they gonna be in the basement. I'm going to be on the third floor. I want to go out here and get some barbecue. She out there at the barbecue, staying, oh lord, I don't want a barbecue.
Speaker 7: I just eat to take a set of people, man.
Speaker 8: Take themselves all out of position, trying to make adjustments, when if you it would simplify your life, if you would let just let it go.
Speaker 7: Maybe you ain't where you need to be because.
Speaker 8: Of them external forces altogether. Maybe you're not where you need to because of you, because you won't let it go, you won't move forward. Look at this, ladies. Let's say you've been in a situation with a man for years. It didn't work out. For whatever the reason, it just didn't work out. I got what you say he did. I got what he did. I got he all of that, YadA YadA YadA. When you get through, did not God get you through it? Did not he allow you to survive it.
Speaker 10: I got you, got some cuts on you, I got you been a little bit bruised.
Speaker 7: But did he.
Speaker 8: Not get you through it? So, now that he's freed you from it, now he done went on. He got a whole nother family over there somewhere. Now he trying to make it right because maybe he learned the mistake he made and now he trying to be a better man.
Speaker 7: He just trying to get it right now.
Speaker 8: But you sitting there holding on to it, you drinking the poison, waiting on your enemy to die. So now instead of you enjoying the blessing of finally being free from.
Speaker 7: A situation that was not healthy for you.
Speaker 8: You create an even more unhealthy situation in your mind by hating, by having revengeful thoughts, by hoping he fall on his face. Maybe you even doing something to the other situation to make sure they struggle. Oh man, you drinking the poison, waiting on your enemy to die. Maybe you ain't where you ought to be in life, not because of your external forces, but maybe it is you. If you don't let it go, it's gonna be hard for you to go. You can't keep driving your car looking in the rear view mirror. Come on, man, Forgiveness is not for the other person. Forgiveness is for you. Listening, ladies and gentlemen, right now, it's that time again. This is Steve Harvey Morning Show. We up, We're grateful. Uh we uh live in a life of expectation. I ain't worried about nothing, man, none at all. God is good, been good to me. I I'm here, is and he mind?
Speaker 7: What else? What else?
Speaker 8: Let's go, Let's get it, Steve Harven Morning Show. Shelly Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica.
Speaker 7: Junior Junior was on your mind?
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, you know what, man? You know you say you ain't worried about it. You show because you stay in the news. Now you show you ain't worry about nothing.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not in the news.
Speaker 8: What I'm on blogs, that's different.
Speaker 2: It's ain't Fox.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this ain't ABC, NBC. No, I'm on blogs though, blogs is different.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Somebody called me the other day and said, Steve, do you know nobody major is saying anything but good things about you and your wife?
Speaker 7: Don't these they blogs?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 8: I ain't even so, you know, I really ain't even worried about it, Junior, I turn it over to the Lord.
Speaker 7: He working through it.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm man, We're sitting over here, shining like new Pennies, still in love, man, making plans going place.
Speaker 7: It's all good.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 7: I was going.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm a little different than she is thought. You know, she prayed for the enemies and everything.
Speaker 2: I ain't a Christian.
Speaker 10: No, No, that's that's that's advanced level Christian.
Speaker 1: There next to God almost.
Speaker 7: That's that's Christ Like I'm I'm just trying to.
Speaker 8: I'm just trying to, you know, sign up and do the entry level stuff, you know, going to others as you would have him do, unto you. So I'm I'm still stuck on that one, right there, do on the others as you would have him doing the So you know, if you do it it to me, I'm assuming it must be what you want done to you.
Speaker 7: So when I yes, call him.
Speaker 1: Please you're sixty six years old? Surely said you have to grow.
Speaker 7: I agree with her on that.
Speaker 1: So what is that grow?
Speaker 8: This was how long did it take me to get here?
Speaker 7: That's what you don't want to know. You gotta grow? How grew to it? Man? You don't even want to saying.
Speaker 1: That's really funny.
Speaker 7: See, I ain't even.
Speaker 1: Messing around.
Speaker 9: In the words about in the words of.
Speaker 8: My partner or a flip. I mean it is growing. Yeah, man, what else?
Speaker 2: You just got to praying for people?
Speaker 12: You just got there, sixty seven years old, not enemies.
Speaker 2: No, you ain't doing that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just started praying for others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so special.
Speaker 8: I got prayer of time with the Lord I usually spend most of me.
Speaker 10: Mostly all of that is for me, because man, I got some things.
Speaker 7: I'm dealing with it.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to overcome when battle and all this said, by the time I go down that list who.
Speaker 7: Run pray, I got all the work or something. So yeah, man, I just now.
Speaker 10: You know, me and my wife we pray together, so you should be saying, Lord help us, and I'll be willing to life.
Speaker 13: Mon coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour. Yes, we'll run that prank back with Junior in for the nephew right after this. You're listening morning show. It is time now to run that prank back with Junior in for the nephew. What you got for us today?
Speaker 1: Junior?
Speaker 7: You know we ain't.
Speaker 12: Heard from the nephew, but he keep leaving these pranks for us. Is he even coming back? I don't even know he act?
Speaker 2: How big is?
Speaker 1: How big is?
Speaker 2: He's just staying like a booth. Ye, you should be able to heal by now.
Speaker 8: I mean, I know, you know I don't normally defending Tommy, but then no, how long are you gonna stay in Georgia?
Speaker 2: Oh here, okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Here you go, repot the pews.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Run that break back is repot the pews. Let's go get.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to reach a pastor, Pastor Wilkins.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is doctor Wilkins.
Speaker 9: Are you the you're the pastor of Mastor Church. Am I right?
Speaker 11: Mathe shirt? That's correct? How can I help?
Speaker 9: Okay, my name is Daniel and I'm calling from a RCS, which is a church supply, and we have an outstanding bill here that we wanted to bring to you all's attention for like twenty three thousand dollars for your pews that has not been paid. So we wanted to see.
Speaker 11: Or not to cut you off miss Yeah, yeah, Daniel from RCS.
Speaker 9: Yeah, church supply, sir, that's this is exactly what you guys got your cus.
Speaker 11: Okay, our standing bill for twenty three times. Well, first of all, that's normally all our standing bills are handled by our finance department. You know, you would need to speak to our treasurer and they were able to help you with that.
Speaker 9: Evidently, sure that this hasn't been taken care of in this matter when it comes to these pews, because like I stayed it before, you guys owe twenty three thousand dollars on these pews and I think this was probably twelve to thirteen years ago, so maybe this was something before you got there, But nevertheless, they're still an our standing billing right now. We're actually going to be repossessing these pews as of early seven o'clock Sunday morning.
Speaker 11: Not far this Sunday morning. No, we have the Women's Day's Missionary is here today and also Sunday we have like our pit and then.
Speaker 9: Have a lot of things. And you actually run it off your schedule. To me, that's that's really not my concern. And maybe your Women's Day or whatever is gonna get y'all gonna do a standing up because.
Speaker 11: Right now we're not going to do it. You're not understanding me. See did you say twelve or thirteen years ago? Sure, well, I've been the past here for ten years and you know, you know, like that.
Speaker 9: Occurred before you got there. But nevertheless, the bill is still outstanding and these cells need to be taken care of. Now. If y'all don't have the twenty three thousand dollars, then I got to come pick these pews up Sunday morning, sir. We got well, I don't go over there.
Speaker 11: You're not hearing me. And first of all, this is my private number. How did you get this number?
Speaker 9: Your your numbers here in the books as a contact?
Speaker 11: No, this is this is all I only get us out to very few people, and I know none of them will will give our numbers. So that's definisue right there. And second of all, if you're talking about coming in our church Sunday morning to take our pews, uh, that's not something you really want to do, sir.
Speaker 9: I have to do my job the same you get up on Sunday morning and you have to do yours. I have to do mine. So my job is to get these fews back because you guys are twenty three thousand dollars in the ribs.
Speaker 11: No cayl. Let me tell you, I ain't always been been a preacher. Now you come to my church and you test them pews, I'm gonna come out that proof here, don't you.
Speaker 9: I'm not here to go to what you used to be and what you are now. I'm nothing to go back and forth with you on that the bottom line.
Speaker 11: So the consequention you don't want to deal with sign because you know I, oh, hold on, hold on, hold on, let me calm down, because you know you not to make me say some words that I've been delivered from. Thank God, I'm.
Speaker 9: Going to deliver them pews away from you on Sunday. Now. I got to come and pick them pews up. That's the bottom line. Do you have twenty three thousand Sunday morning?
Speaker 11: Twenty three thousands? I understand that's not the issue. The issue is you have no business calling me on my personal phone. I'm in my meta cration time right now, trying to get concentrated for you know my message that after deliver later this afternoon, so we need all of our pullures.
Speaker 9: Well, let me ask you something, sir. Do you have the twenty three thousand dollars that you can give me Sunday morning and then you can continue whatever it is you have going on that day. Other than that, I'm gonna have to take them pills.
Speaker 11: I got to call me between y'alls. If you're not listening, sign that ain't my bill, I ain't paying it, you ain't touching my cues.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna continue to go. Okay, listen, I'm trying to respect what's pastor will trying to respect you.
Speaker 11: First remend, doctor Wilkins. I appreciate it if you call me in my name, Reverend doctor Wilkins.
Speaker 9: Okay, Reverend doctor Wilkins. Now, first of all, I'm coming up there Sunday. Now, I'm hoping. I only have to lay hands on these pews. Now I gotta lay hands on something else that I got to do. What I got to do.
Speaker 11: You can come on up here and you say it on the property. That's cool, but you touch them pills. I got some lawyers in here. They can take that Jesus code off. They can stay it down. They can get with you, Pardner. I'm saying, you know what they do. I walk through the valley shadow of death. I will see no evil. I ain't got no problem work.
Speaker 9: Wait wait wait wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 11: Wait wait wait. You're talking about coming to me.
Speaker 7: And to my church, because.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna do what I got to do. Man, y'all twenty I'm gonna do what.
Speaker 11: I gotta do in the name of jeans, right man, hey, man.
Speaker 9: Stand up the whole service. Now, what which one do you want?
Speaker 11: However you want to have it?
Speaker 9: I got I got something else. I want to tell you. You listen to me, past listening.
Speaker 11: If you ain't saying nothing, sign is you listening to say to me?
Speaker 9: I've got to say this to you. That is nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your entire Deacon boy.
Speaker 11: Who man.
Speaker 9: Will because this is his nephew, Tommy Man from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your deacon boy got me the prank phone call you boy. I can't believe this, boy. You make me a little.
Speaker 6: Religion sign.
Speaker 9: In there? Man, you hung in there past which one of them was Deacon Glove?
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, okay, I've got some things I got to talk to lovel about. You know, I would wonder how you got my personal cell phone number anyway, Man, So.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm glad I was able to put a laugh on your face today.
Speaker 11: Oh man, I'm to walk hot.
Speaker 9: I gotta ask you, man, pastor, what is the baddest radio show in the land, The.
Speaker 11: Hardy Morning Show. Listen, let me tell you this. Keep doing what he's doing the first minute in the show, Man, I love that. Okay, I really loved that, and really it really blessed the people.
Speaker 9: Really appreciate that. Man, it really will.
Speaker 2: All right? Sure that is Repold appeuse run that Frank back by the diff you.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Junior.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, it is that's the clo our chief Love Officers.
Speaker 14: You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the Hour and Entertainment New celebrity break up news Hannah Taylor confirms her separation from her husband Eiman Schumpert. We'll talk about why halle Berry is mad at Drake and Steve. You're back on the road with your motivational tour dates. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo dry Anne and Saint Pete writes, I'm married and my girlfriend thinks I'm going to leave my wife for her. When we started seeing each other, my wife and I were about to call it quit, but my wife is pregnant and I want to work things out.
Speaker 1: How do I break the news to my mistress?
Speaker 7: Well, the same way you told that y'all was finna break up.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 8: See the reason she thinks you're gonna leave your wife for he is because that's what you told her. You said y'all was splitting up, y'all was on the outs. That gave her hope, so she invested in a failed marriage, only to find out now that you want to repair it. But you don't know how to tell her that. The same way you told that your other piece of business go in there and tell her your new business. She's pregnant and I want to work things out. That's how you do it.
Speaker 7: Man. That ain't easy, or is it?
Speaker 14: M Yeah, okay, but.
Speaker 8: Man, we be writing these letters just casual. My girlfriend thinks my wife for her?
Speaker 7: Man. Have you ever heard such a thing? Yep?
Speaker 14: Like it's an everyday occurrence?
Speaker 7: Yes, man, what's wrong with her?
Speaker 8: I told her, you know, I told her, you know, we was having trouble and stuff. But now she pregnant or I want to stay with her? How I'm gonna tell her that the same way you told her you was fitting to leave your girl. That's how you got the girlfriend. Dog, Come on, man, all right?
Speaker 13: Moving on to Stacy and Knoxville, Stacy says, my mother's boyfriend is about six years older than I am, and we have mutual friends. I slept with one of his boys, and he went and told my mother. I'm thirty eight years old, and my mother is questioning me. How do I tell them both to mind their business?
Speaker 7: And maybe I'm being too simple today?
Speaker 8: What you know, how you just wrote this letter in and told us, Why don't you tell them she the one dating the little boy? He gossiped, he messy. Yeah, you know y'all got mutual friends. He never told your mama. Yeah, I slept with him, mamma, Yeah, see it going all. Yeah, I slept with him because I'm thinking like that, Well, all you can lie, Mama, that's not true.
Speaker 7: I didn't speak to nobody.
Speaker 1: Those are your choices, truth or lot.
Speaker 7: Now, guess what one sound better? Mama? I didn't sleep with nobody. What is he talking about? He's lying?
Speaker 12: Sound good?
Speaker 7: Right there? That's I go with that. I go with that one, right. Some delight is usually much more helpful. Man. I don't see what y'all be y'all just with this truth. I like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I ain't slept with nobody. Get out my life, get out my business. And you're dating this little boy now you're not here. And hell, we got mutual friends.
Speaker 7: Not here in it. If they in there making up stuff, you know how me and lie.
Speaker 14: But why can't you tell them the truth?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 1: Why? Because why ain't they business? Okay, Now she's.
Speaker 8: Going through anxiety about how to tell them to stay out of her business. First of all, there is no business for you to get in because it ain't happened. So stay out of my business.
Speaker 7: Period.
Speaker 8: That's all you gotta do. You don't owe them the truth. Who are they?
Speaker 7: Your mama dating a boy six years older than you? Forty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he forty five?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 14: Moving on to Yogi in Birmingham.
Speaker 13: Yogi says, I met a guy online and we talked for hours, like we're in high school. He may as well be still in high school since his mother lives with him. He's twenty nine, and I refuse to go over to his house because I'm not ready to meet his mom. Am I being insensitive.
Speaker 8: No, well you know what now you online? Do he stay with her? Does she stay with him? Or do he stay with her?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: See, you might not go over there because your mama. Maybe the mama don't want you. He can't have a company.
Speaker 15: Get off that phone, yeah, say it all lights out.
Speaker 8: It might be a couple of problems and then another thing. You want us to take you serious? Calling yourself Yogi, They just don't sound You're not Yulanda. Try give yourself some jazzy Louis. You know what, if you're talking to this man, he wants you to come over, just don't don't go over that. It ain't that hard.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 7: I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 8: Okay, you don't want to go meet his mama, you ain't got to?
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, blast one Steve. Justine in Jersey City says, my intern is like a daughter to me, So I let her borrow money and I do nice things for her because I wasn't blessed.
Speaker 1: With a daughter.
Speaker 13: I noticed that she sold one of the persons I gave her on Facebook. Should I confront her or tell her how it made me feel? Or pull away from her and stop buying her things? Well, dog dog, Justine, you yeah, Justine, it's a female.
Speaker 7: Oh oh oh, Justine bought this little girl a person? Uh huh?
Speaker 8: That is well, Justine. She ain't want the little old ass pocketbook. That's probably what it was. She wanted a purse, and you done bought her ass a pocketbook. You know you are only here by these old ass brand pocketbooks. You know you done got it. She ain't want the one from Macy's. She did not want that one. Now, it looked nice to you, but that ain't the one she wanted. Got the two big handles on it, got the clasp on it. You know, got a shoulder strap and handles. You know it's got the little lock on it. But the name ain't quite what she wanted. You done bought her she wanted, you know, she wanted a little maybe a Coach Proud or maybe a little you know, LV bag or something like that. You know, she just want something. I don't know all the name brands that they won't gucca. You know she you you end up and bought the Marseille. You know that's that's Macy's own brand.
Speaker 7: You bought them. I say.
Speaker 8: You know that may say that. It may why. They may say, yeah you call it that may say, but it's Macy's and she didn't want to She put it on Facebook and she sold it.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, if it's gonna hurt your feelings.
Speaker 8: See yeah, stop buying and stuff now. If you don't want your stuff sold, you can't give it to people. Once you give a person something, you know, it's it's different. I'm gonna say all this, you know. Or it was a nice bag and she put it on Facebook and sold it. Maybe she needed to cash, but she didn't like the bag. People have different taste. Yeah, ain't you ever bought somebody something and they didn't like it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but if you don't have any of her bags, don't worry. He don't worry anywhere. It won't be on Facebook market. Did she give it to me?
Speaker 7: It'd be a full blown fight in here right? What did you given away? Hello?
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Celo.
Speaker 13: Right after this, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 13: According to People magazine, actress and singer Tianna Taylor has announced that she and her husband, former NBA player Emon Schumpert are separated after seven years of marriage. She says, in all fairness, Iman and I are separated and I have and have been for a while. She's thirty two, She wrote in a post on Instagram on Sunday. She says, to be one thousand percent clear, infidelity ain't one.
Speaker 1: Of the reasons for our departure.
Speaker 13: We are still the best of friends, great business partners, and our one hell of a team when it comes to co parenting our two beautiful children. Tianna and Schumpert were well back in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 14: They share two children.
Speaker 13: In her post, Tianna says she added that she and Schumpert up their separation private at first, which is why we've been able to successfully and peacefully separate without all of the outside noise.
Speaker 1: The only reason I'm even sharing.
Speaker 13: This part of the chat is because the narratives are getting a little out out of hand and it's unfair to all parties involved. She continued, I hope this provided some clarity for you, Okay, Auntie is taking you all off the chat by.
Speaker 8: Two Well, I think she thinks so, because if.
Speaker 7: I go on and make a statement, I must be Paul Paul.
Speaker 13: And other entertainment news, Sally Berry is still mad at Drake for using an image of her getting slimed at the twenty twelve Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards as a cover art for his new single with Sizza called Slim You Out. After a fan asked Tally Berry why she so mad since the photo was owned by Getty Getty Images, Hallie claimed Drake initially reached out to her for permission and she turned him down. Halle responded to a fan in her Instagram comments, because he asked me, and I said, no, that's why why ask? If you intend to do what you want to do. This was an f you to me, not cool.
Speaker 1: You get it.
Speaker 13: Hallie also posted a disapproval message, saying sometimes you have to be the bigger guy, even if you're a woman. So she didn't like it, she said, yeah, she didn't like it. He asked her, she said no, and he did it anyway.
Speaker 1: Wow, what did you think about that?
Speaker 8: That's kind of jacked if that's true. I mean, Drake Fraake may complain of money. Yeah, he seems to be a decent brother. Man, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 7: What happened there, espe she's a call of Drake said no, yeah.
Speaker 9: You know, but.
Speaker 8: There's no recourse because if it's a geddy image. Yeah, all you got to do is pay geddy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it. Yeah, that's where we are in the world today.
Speaker 8: So yeah, but I understand her being Draken wanted to you know, she said no, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but don't worry about it.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be number one, don't Yeah, I mean it, Drake And right, yeah, so right there, see what I know, flam me out.
Speaker 16: It's not a gospel song. Mean, I'm flimming.
Speaker 1: Here's something you do know about Steve.
Speaker 13: For sure, you're back on the road with your new Motivational Tour dates Friday September twenty ninth you're at the Yamava Yamava Casino in Highland, California, and Saturday September thirty if you're at the Choctow Casino and Durant, Oklahoma. So, Steve, what can people expect from you if they've never seen you live as a motivational speaker. I mean, we all know you as a comedian and talk show host, radio host. All the things that you do.
Speaker 10: Well, one thing for show. If you feel like he's getting dry to me, there will be some jokes.
Speaker 1: Told Motivational Tour.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's motivational guys. But I'm not gonna sit up here and die. You know, I do have a skill set. No, you know, it's it's I mean, you know, quite naturally.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: I use humor to keep people's attention, of course. I mean there's nothing. No I'm gonna sit there and not say something funny, you know. But it's mostly jewels, jewels and gems that can help you move your life along.
Speaker 7: You know. I use humor to keep people's attention.
Speaker 8: You know, A very important man a long time ago told me, who was a comedian, a major STARp Bill calls me. He said, remember, when you have the ability to make people laugh, you have their undivided attention. And once you have their undivided because everybody likes to laugh, and once you have their undivided attention, you can tell them anything. So you have to be careful with what you say. And so that's always been important to me. I have to monitor what I say because people are listening, because when everybody wants to laugh, because every to everybody I know want two things in their life. They want to be happy and they want to be successful. If you're not, if you don't like those two things, then it's okay, something's wrong with you.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 8: I don't know you, but everybody I know wants to be happy and successful. Everybody I know likes to laugh. And if you can make a person laugh, you have their undivided attention because they hang on your words.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: And so of course I use comedy because comedy helps people stay with it. You know, everything that happened in my life ain't been tragic. I've I've made even my tragedies funny. Homeless ain't funny. But you know, if you got to keep your car running all night. You know it gotta be some funny.
Speaker 1: Stories in there, you know, Yeah, I guess for sure.
Speaker 8: I had a car one time that I couldn't. I had to keep my foot on the gas. But like if I stopped at the light, I had to step on the break and raise the idol a little bit because if I cut off, man, my car would cut off for four hours. And I couldn't afford that a lot of times. So I traveled with a brick in the car and.
Speaker 1: I would lay it on the gas puny, dangerous.
Speaker 14: Wow, all right, kept the car railed up.
Speaker 13: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour Trending Political News, Donald Trump admitted un Meet the Press that he needed votes to win the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 14: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Hard Morning show.
Speaker 13: Well, in trending Political News Meet the Press, new host as sister by the name of Christian Welker got Trump to admit.
Speaker 14: That he needed votes to win the election.
Speaker 17: Take a listen, they say twenty two thousand votes, over millions and millions of votes.
Speaker 1: Twenty two thousand votes.
Speaker 17: So when they do twitter files or when they have fifty one intelligence agents come out and lie that the laptop from Hell was Russia disinformation, and now they find out it's not.
Speaker 14: But they knew that at the time.
Speaker 7: They cheated on the election in that way.
Speaker 2: Joe, I just want to.
Speaker 6: Be clear, though.
Speaker 14: Are you saying you needed those votes in order to win?
Speaker 1: Are you acknowledging you didn't win.
Speaker 7: I'm not acknowledging. No, I say I won the election.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: The amazing thing is he will blatantly lie and tell it to the public and they just believe him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever it is.
Speaker 13: It's not even and he's not even a good liar like us. He's not a good liar. He's not. I mean, you're colorful, you you know what I'm saying. So so Trump admitted or acknowledged that he didn't win the election. Then he caught himself and said, I'm not acknowledging. No, I say I won the election.
Speaker 1: But you needed the votes. Yeah you needed the votes.
Speaker 7: Yeah you didn't.
Speaker 13: Mean it's very concientie, very confusing line. According to Time magazine, Trump has been indicted four times and faces ninety one criminal charges related to attempts to overturn the twenty twenty election loss in the state of Georgia, illegal retention of classified documents and falsifying business records to hide hush money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels. Yeah, you're stop lying. You need to stop lying, Trump because now you're getting caught up in your own lives.
Speaker 8: Why that one right there ain't enough? Yeah, the payments to the poorn star, that's enough.
Speaker 1: Man for the president.
Speaker 14: Business records and in his lawyer.
Speaker 7: The average American male.
Speaker 8: Would trade in their entire life for Donald Trump's billionaire playboy, big jet golf courses. So this is a life that they aspire to, and so to see to learn how he got it.
Speaker 7: And what he did.
Speaker 8: That's okay, I'm telling you he accepted because that's what they admire.
Speaker 7: Okay, they admire that man.
Speaker 15: No moral well whatever he flatto, so you know, all right, Look he was chanting for Hillarycourd.
Speaker 13: Yeah, twenty coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, Coach Prime sixty minutes interview is trending.
Speaker 14: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Well sixty minutes is the oldest and most watched news magazine on television, and this past Sunday Coach Prime. Deon Sanders sat down with John Wortham for a sixty minutes interview and he talked to Coach Prime about his mindset taking the Colorado job. He asked Coach Prime, was he the change agent? Take a listen?
Speaker 1: Are you the change agent? Are you the ultimate change agent?
Speaker 18: I make a difference. I truly make a difference. I make folks nervous, man. I get folks moving in they seat. I get folks tiling their thongbs. I get them thinking and second guessing theyself.
Speaker 7: You know what, have you ever.
Speaker 18: Been so clean that you walked in and somebody looked down at you, and then they looked at themselves. They had to check themselves be because you were so clean. I have that effect.
Speaker 1: That's the vibe you're getting.
Speaker 7: I have that effect. That was some good game right there.
Speaker 2: But say it, man.
Speaker 8: I related to that he would He also Steve talked about the job at Colorado.
Speaker 1: Take a listen, Steam won one game last season? Is that a way a point of appeal?
Speaker 18: God wouldn't relocate me into something that was successful.
Speaker 7: That don't make sense to do it?
Speaker 18: He had to find the most disappointing and the most difficult task and this is what it was, and this is what it is.
Speaker 8: M Come on, here's a guy who is confident at where he is and who he is, and he understands his path and his calling.
Speaker 7: He's not confused about it. That's why he's able to talk.
Speaker 8: But he talks like nobody else because number one, the reason he talks like nobody else because he's authentic. He don't have those prepared answers, those cliche responses.
Speaker 7: You know, I just get to wherever was. You know.
Speaker 8: You you ever listen to interviews and they all sound alike. You can put a group of celebrities together and all their interviews that sound alike until you talk to somebody authentic, and then all of a sudden you get a quote you ain't heard before, or reasoning or thought process because they just being real. That's always been his mo o. He's just been Dean, he been prime time. You don't like it, that's it, you know he is it. Don't change nothing, no.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but college football, it's Colorado is the at the center of college football right now. He is just I don't know, he's just doing this thing. He really is so proud of him. Yeah, what a career He's had what a life.
Speaker 2: You know, he don't sound like other head coaches in college football. He don't sound like them.
Speaker 12: That's what makes him, Yeah, because he not.
Speaker 7: He not.
Speaker 8: But he's always known that about himself. You know. I know the man personally. We talk all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we've been friends for years. Yeah.
Speaker 8: This dude right here, he not changing his hustle?
Speaker 7: Is this? This dude is authentic. Now, I watch a lot of people, you know, jump.
Speaker 8: On the band wagon all of a sudden, they going down Naddy. They want to talk with him and all that. I know, man, But see I watched, you know, man when he was stumbling? Who was there when? So when he left football?
Speaker 7: Who was there? You know?
Speaker 8: And looked like what nothing going on? Where was they at when he was down there? That he had that camps going on in dalla Us? Where was the big stories at now? And some of them kids he had in that campus playing on that football team right now?
Speaker 7: See where were the Where was the big stories?
Speaker 8: When he was doing not big things in they eyes? But now he doing something big? Now he comes everybody everybody won't flying to Colorado now everybody?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 7: And he gracious when when they get that.
Speaker 8: You know, he gracious to him because he that guy is some people over there flying in just to be seen on the.
Speaker 13: Scene, like you say, Coach Prime still opens them and welcomes them with open arms, because that's the type of man he is.
Speaker 1: And I like his obedience.
Speaker 13: You know, he said God wouldn't send me this place wherever God sends him.
Speaker 14: You know he's going. I love that.
Speaker 7: Well, you ever been disobedient to God?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, how did that work out for you?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 13: Well, coming up next, it is the prank phone call for today, and Junior is in for the nephew. Right after this, you're listening morning show. Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is she was supposed to be for me. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now we have to do the prank phone call for today and Junior is in for the nephew.
Speaker 2: Junior, what you got, nephew, Tommy DoD he's still work here.
Speaker 15: Yes, he still he's a ask his uncle about that time.
Speaker 12: I ain't never seen this vacation, this long. We don't never get this long. I just want to know he still work here?
Speaker 1: What asses supervisor?
Speaker 7: By THI?
Speaker 8: Tommy? You know Tommy? You come on, man, you know Tommy. Tommy been wanting to beat us way a long time.
Speaker 2: He just showing who he really is, right now.
Speaker 7: That what you're saying, He just being here everything he see me do.
Speaker 8: I got it.
Speaker 14: That's a good guy, right that he emulates you.
Speaker 2: Right, that makes sense.
Speaker 12: You want to try to do it so when you take off a month, he finna take off a month.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me gone no mole.
Speaker 7: Now he ain't gonna be gone no more. He already running short.
Speaker 1: He right, he run out. He texted you and said, what.
Speaker 8: Man, we're gonna have to deal with this. When I got back, man, he go. He'll spend all kind of money. You don't think that stuff was gonna be free bid. You didn't think he came with the airline ticket. You're all right about your ticket on points. You ain't think if you stayed at the hotel you.
Speaker 7: Got spending money.
Speaker 1: Get the break, come having a good time.
Speaker 2: He has a break for today the wedding with Butcher. Come on, cat, Hello.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to trying to reach Allen. Hey, how you doing this? Butcher man? But uh, yeah you was. You was at the cookout the other day with the family. I'm Christian's cousin. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, y'all was that you was at the at the cookout the other day. I wanted to reach out to you. I know. The wedding is in the next two weeks, right, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, you you ready for that? Yeah? Okay, Well, hey man, I got a little bit of a problem that, uh you know if we kind of wanted to call you about, you know, because the family got together and had a little meeting, like and what the deal is is just here. I know, I know you excited and want to marry my cousin and she kind of excited too about the whole thing. But you know, like the family members, we got together and decided that uh for right now, I mean right now we're fend of like we're find the call the wedding off for right now?
Speaker 6: What you're talking about? What you talking about calling the wind off?
Speaker 9: We'll see you know everybody. Thank you cool and our and uh you know, we real real passionate man about you know, people marrying into our family or whatever, like you know, the gathering of and that you know that was a pot look thing. Everybody brain something? Right?
Speaker 6: Oh, christ ain't ever told me no like that about what about something about not getting no married?
Speaker 9: Okay, we'll see right here, Like I say, this is what the family done decided all what the family decided on. Okay, you see, this is what I'm trying to tell you. See we're a real close knit family and it's like this here. See first of all, let me get you to understands here you talking to Butcher right now. All right, here's a deal. You know, we didn't decide that the wedding name in the appen in two weeks until like when we had we had to pop up barbecue. Everybody brain something? Why you ain't brain nothing?
Speaker 6: What you talking about? I'm paying for what?
Speaker 9: Oh oh oh oh oh oh. That's what you've been to throw up in our face, that you're paying for the wedd.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, what's I supposed to bring?
Speaker 9: Hey man, everybody ain't something? We have a plot? Look, you know, everybody brings something contribute to the function, all the event that's going on, you know, and for you to walk up in there and I have none that let us know what kind of person you're gonna be in the family. We can't have it cool this again, this butcher right here, I don't know no butcher.
Speaker 6: Look, I came to the family gathering picnique. I came there, showed up, loving on all y'all, telling y'all break this is gonna be. And now you're telling me I can't marry Christmas.
Speaker 9: Is that what? Ain't man? The family that already voted, and when the family vote, dog, that's it.
Speaker 6: I ain't marry in the family.
Speaker 9: You married. You married my cousin, Christian. That's what you're trying to do, and you ain't fit to marry her.
Speaker 6: Look, i'ma calling up to my job talking like this. I'm already on hot from to day with some boat my suppers that I'm puosed to do.
Speaker 11: Not come calling me with no vote.
Speaker 9: Hey, man, let me tell you this here until we can decide that you good but Christian, until we can decide that you know you can handle being married to her, and you come correct as a family member. And if you're gonna come to potlust, then you bring a pot. You ain't brain nothing.
Speaker 6: I ain't got a fear, ain't nothing I'm paying for this wedding. I don't give watch you up there, all that money out of dropped for this? How about two bottles of wine to it?
Speaker 9: You bought when I ain't seen no wine.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you got that wine or not. I saw her mama drinking it.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, I ain't getting no wine. I don't remember nobody bringing no wine, see Butcher, nor to see anything that go on.
Speaker 6: I got class. I don't know what he's talking about, Butcher. Whatever, I bought some wine. Ma mama was drinking it. And I ain't playing that this wed and going down. I don't spend over twenty three thousand dollars on.
Speaker 9: There, a man, I ain't already told you that the family then voted on that the wedding name.
Speaker 6: I don't give up what the family voted on.
Speaker 9: I done pay for this.
Speaker 6: I ain't heard nothing from Christian about this.
Speaker 9: Christen might not know what we've bene voted on. We made the decisions sometimes for everybody you undersaying.
Speaker 6: That don't include me.
Speaker 9: Well, let Christian know that we's gonna stop the web. I'm just calling to let you know before I ain't tell her. What's up you're.
Speaker 6: Trying to tell me? Christen don't even know.
Speaker 9: Now we ain't told her that. We don't agree with you yet, and then we're gonna stop the winning. We ain't told of it. Man out of here.
Speaker 6: I'm paying all this money for this. Man y'all ain't stopping.
Speaker 9: Hey, man, I done already told you what we're doing. All right. I'm not going to continue to go back and forth with you.
Speaker 6: Better get off my alreadys and your voice at me. I don't know what hell you.
Speaker 9: I tell you what? Let me say this to you. I don't care if I got to bust up in the church and stop this wedding because you then win against what we just said. Whatever I got to do.
Speaker 6: I don't know who you with. I wish y'all was try to stop this wedding. Look we can handle it right now. I can get off of work. I'm already going through some books and I'm already on fire. I will come there and bust.
Speaker 9: Yo right now. Do you know what? See see see what she was going with Nigel. See Nigel ain't act like this? Oh what what? I don't know?
Speaker 6: You didn't bring that me and that doesn't already have. Don't even bring that.
Speaker 9: Came up in me. Hey man, heymen, I'm just keeping it real with you. Nigel ain't act like this here that we done have words. And if that doesn't want to come and bust up in that.
Speaker 6: Too, he dealt with just like that.
Speaker 9: Man. I'm just trying to say, there's a home family one hundred.
Speaker 6: I don't want to hear nothing about this no more.
Speaker 9: Tell me where to be and we can deal with this right now. I'm just letting you know the family don't voted. The family that already know now what we'll do. We'll push the wed in back and then give us time to reevaluate you.
Speaker 6: Man, we evaluate me.
Speaker 9: I don't need no.
Speaker 6: Evaluation from y'all and me and christn getting married. How to put some money on this?
Speaker 9: All I know is the wedding ain't happening.
Speaker 6: That the wedding is happening now. I set them pay for all this taw some books you the family were gonna get married in two and a half weeks. If jof y'all don't come in, if y'all come up in that, y'all.
Speaker 9: Gonna get that on the straight that I'm trying to say hello, hey man, I'm trying to tell you, man, right now, the family don't want you in the family right now.
Speaker 6: I don't give it about y'all. Ain't in love with y'all. I'm married Christen, and I can give a if I see y'all ever again.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna tell you this here. The family voted on one more thing you need to go on on. Know, then while we're at it, I.
Speaker 6: Say, no, damn democracy, we getting married. That is between high and I and if y'all don't want to be there, jump off in the dish.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's one more thing we didn't voted on. What else you don't vote it on? We voted on this. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Christians and Todd family got me the prank phone. Call you y I'm still to come to the wedd.
Speaker 6: You Tommy.
Speaker 9: I don't put all that money out like that. I was like, no, son, I got one more thing. I got to ask you, dog, what is what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 6: Lane Steve Hardy Morning Show. Baby, I'm being real with you, man, Somebody gonna.
Speaker 9: You up.
Speaker 12: Okay, nephew, I'll be back sometimes weekly.
Speaker 2: I just find that you think it came with the points for the fight.
Speaker 1: The next text will be Uncle Steve, send money. It will, it will will, all right, Junior, thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up next it is the Strawberry Letter and the subject is she was supposed to be just for me? All right, we'll get into that find out what that's all about. Right after this.
Speaker 14: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours, be yours.
Speaker 9: It could.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Lady, gentlemen, it's time for the Strawberry Litter with my good friend Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 13: Thank you, my good friend. Junior's subject she was supposed to be just for me. Here's Stephen Shirley. I'm thirty two years old with a set of twins that are two years old. My husband works hard and he's allowed me to stay home with the twins and work part time in the evenings. We had to hire a babysitter because he's not able to handle the kids by himself like I can. The babysitter keeps the children during the day if I have a doctor's appointment or need to run some errand my husband doesn't like me to use a babysitter during the day because we have to pay her. What he didn't know is that I would call this girl over whenever I wanted to see her or for us to mess around. It wasn't always about the twins. I met this young lady at the gym and we hit it off instantly. She sells waist trainers on the side, and she fitted me for one and pressed herself all up against me.
Speaker 1: When she was stuffing me into the waist trainer.
Speaker 13: She said, I felt really good, and I told her she felt even better. We got closer and closer, and she came over to my house. She came over to meet my twins. That was when it all went down and things changed between us. I hired her instantly to be the babysitter. When she came over during the day, it was for me and the twins. What I overlooked was the fact that she's so hot that my husband might want her too. We experimented with a threesome before we got married, so I figured he would tell me if I wanted another woman. So I figured he would tell me if he wanted another woman. I wish he had because I walked in on him and this woman on the couch. Nothing was going on yet, but it was about to be. It was about to be on and popping if I hadn't walked in when I did. He and I had to talk about this beautiful woman, and he said we should fire her. But I think he said that so he can have her all to himself. Would it be best to ask her for a threesome or fire her?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 14: So you brought this girl into your.
Speaker 13: Home and started sleeping with her, and now you're mad because you think your husband wants your girlfriend all to himself. This sounds crazy And if she's that hot, what did you think was going to happen? I mean, really, you didn't think long and hard about this when you brought her into your marriage and your home and everything. And you might think a threesome will solve the problem. No, it's not going to solve the problem. A threesome is not going to make this go away. It will only make things worse for you. I mean, your husband will agree to a threesome. I'm sure, after all, you guys did it before before you got married. But he's already trying to do her without you. That's the problem. In other words, a threesome is not going to solve your issue. He'll still want to go, he'll still want to do her. You're just giving him more of what he wants by suggesting a threesome. So in this case, I just think it's best for you to go ahead and fire him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead and fire her.
Speaker 13: I mean so you won't have to worry about coming home and seeing her on the couch making out with your husband by themselves.
Speaker 7: Steve, that ain't the problem.
Speaker 1: What's the problem?
Speaker 2: How the problem?
Speaker 8: If she's sitting on the couch, you need to fire her so he don't mess with her. The problem is she messing with the woman. That's the whole problem. The woman don't even get to the house if it wasn't for her little chubby ass in here getting stuffed into the waist trainer. That's what happened. I'm just reading what the letter said. Was she said, I just I'm just going by the letter, y'all. Y'all stop talking about me. Would I be doing this letter?
Speaker 1: I'm just reading.
Speaker 8: The lady says she met me going at the gym because she was selling waist trainers.
Speaker 7: She fitted her with one, and that she was stuffing me down into the waist.
Speaker 13: Train Well, it it, It does require a bit of I.
Speaker 8: Would I would imagine that it was. But she said, when she stuffed me down in it, just move. I ain't never been stuffed in none of my clothes.
Speaker 13: Well, you don't wear a waist trainer either. That's for women.
Speaker 7: I have needed one. I've looked into you go on, needed a waist training? I really have, I really have.
Speaker 1: All right, that's not all she said.
Speaker 7: I got some.
Speaker 8: I got some partners. Doesn't ask me about the waist training before? You know, at that age, you know what we're starting to look like. You know, we're carrying, you know, we you know?
Speaker 14: So was that a good business waist trainers for men?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: I bought one of them T shirts one time, and I had to get a butcher knife and cut it off. I couldn't. I couldn't even swallow. I couldn't even I couldn't even eat food. I don't even here where I'm gonna lose weight because I had to quit eating because I couldn't swallow.
Speaker 7: That's how tight this T shirt was on. And so.
Speaker 8: See, I don't really like this letter because it's nothing. It's no nothing in this letter I can help be with. You've made a decision. You hide this girl that you. She said, oh you feel good? You told her she feel even better. You invited over the house to check out the twins, and that's when it all jumped off.
Speaker 7: I mean it jumped off.
Speaker 8: And now when you call over, it ain't for the twins, now, your husband man, because y'all got to pay them.
Speaker 7: That's what you pay people for services. People that come your house free don't know.
Speaker 8: The air conditioning man don't come your house free. Electrician don't come free. Hookers ain't free. Okay, why y'all what y'all thought they y'all thought they was free.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not what it is.
Speaker 8: Hookers come to houses, yeahses hotels, hookers climbing cars, depend on whatever you are. They got a high level, they got to escort services. You can go out with them, show up places. All right, Just hold on, hold on.
Speaker 13: We'll have part two of your response coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's strawberry letter subject she was supposed to be just for me.
Speaker 14: We'll get back into that right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is, she was supposed to be just for me.
Speaker 7: Well, she was supposed to be, but you.
Speaker 1: She ain't just for you.
Speaker 7: She for everybody.
Speaker 10: First of all, she sells waist trainers at the gym, so she sell it to anybody.
Speaker 8: She stuffs a lot of people into these waist trainers, not just you. She be up on a lot of people, and she like it any kind of way you want to do it. Now, she sells a service. It starts as a product, but she sells a service.
Speaker 7: The product is the waist training.
Speaker 8: The service is baby City.
Speaker 7: Once you are no longer a.
Speaker 8: Teenager and out of high school, you are not a babysitter no more. That title changes because you change. You ain't the little girl down the street no more. Yeah, once you get older, you grow up, things start happening to your body. See, you ain't the babysitter no more. They have titles for you now. They call them nannies, governesses, governesses. Yeah, that's a title, junior. You could be hired as a governess to watch to educate the children. That's when those women knew me have college degrees and stuff. They call governesses.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but she called her a babysitter in the letter.
Speaker 8: Well see, but she ain't the baby no more. Let's see, I told you once you're not in high school watching kids no more. Ladies change these titles on these women because that ain't what they are no more, Arnold Schwartzen.
Speaker 1: They can tell you that.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, I can understand when they come over to the house and if they look like they can have a baby, then they not babysitters no more.
Speaker 7: But she does baby makers.
Speaker 1: She does have twins, Yeah, she got twins.
Speaker 8: But the lady that sell the uh waist trainers ain't got no twins.
Speaker 7: So you done bought this hook into the house.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: And see, I don't know how y'all don't see.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, she played the babysitter, but she ain't over there sitting the baby though. Now she rocking everybody to sleep. Now, Ruba baby.
Speaker 7: Baby in the tree top?
Speaker 6: What is he home?
Speaker 8: You come on over here too, right, come now, you walked in on them. They were sitting on the couch. Ain't nothing happened yet, but you you knew you had walked in on it because you know she saw him from behind.
Speaker 14: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: You brought her in the house, you committed the first room. Now when it looks like it's about to go all wrong, you mad at her, and he talking about, well we are to fire her.
Speaker 2: Saw the baby come in soons?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that little girl came on that zoom you bring.
Speaker 8: See See, Carla's daughter is a babysitter. She's a babysitter. You three grown help us on this zoom right here? Y'all are babysitters, y'all homewreckers.
Speaker 1: Age of the child that the babysitter.
Speaker 7: Not the babysitter.
Speaker 14: Can you can you please focus on the letter?
Speaker 8: I am focused, y'all them you're not babysitters. And y'all come in here, y'all homewreckerds. Y'all know good hair well you don't need to being here watching your damn back, Okay, I got a question, yes, because this letter ain't worth for damn.
Speaker 7: I ain't.
Speaker 1: She's mad that her go ahead, carl her.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to know if Monica was watching my daughter.
Speaker 1: She's not babysitting, that's not what it's called.
Speaker 7: Well, I wouldn't trust.
Speaker 19: Her, you know. Back to you, thank you your.
Speaker 7: Daughter, and I know your daughter.
Speaker 10: Know somebody down at that school that can come over and keep an eye if you have.
Speaker 7: Don't have her in your house anyway.
Speaker 13: The point is she's mad that her husband wants the babysitter too, or the whatever you want to call her.
Speaker 8: Her husband, Shirley wants to fire the girl. She don't want to fire the girl because the girl take care of her and the twins.
Speaker 14: When she she just.
Speaker 8: Said she there that they might end up in a threesome. The husband don't want to do that. He say, fire her because he don't want to pay her. See that's what this is. Any more questions about it.
Speaker 1: She doesn't.
Speaker 13: He doesn't want to pay her for babysitting, but he wants the benefits of her being there as well.
Speaker 8: You don't know that assuming her guilty conscience assumed when they were sitting on the couch that they was about to get busy. I don't know what the babysitter sitting on the couch with her husband for any day away, it would have been right.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, I got my hand on your thigh. I'm sitting to be talking about working out.
Speaker 7: We discussed.
Speaker 1: Post comments today.
Speaker 8: This woman brought this woman into the house. She's trying to make a Demand's fault.
Speaker 1: She don't want to many.
Speaker 7: She don't want to.
Speaker 1: Find they need to, no needs you.
Speaker 8: Taking care of the babies and the wife.
Speaker 7: She was supposed to be just for me.
Speaker 13: Right, and now she's mad that her husband's involved. Post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free never sounded so good. Downloaded today. Coming up forty six minutes after the hour. We got Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 14: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here, Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: What you got Junior?
Speaker 2: All right? Piper, let's go through week too, Mancy, how you do it?
Speaker 7: I feel I was on five.
Speaker 2: Hey, Pimpy, good week for you to here we go.
Speaker 7: Eagles.
Speaker 12: I would Eagles over the Vikings thirty four to twenty eight. Picked it so dem piff Bills over the Raiders thirty.
Speaker 2: Eight to ten. Told you, he we go, Pippins, you are the road.
Speaker 12: Don Ravens over the Beagles twenty seven to twenty four, knew it, Chiefs over the Jaguars seventeen to nine, solid us a Rock, Titans over the Charges twenty seven to twenty four.
Speaker 7: Pitman, I don't think I made that one.
Speaker 12: Nippy picked the Charges on now one. But here you go right back though. Falcons over the Packers twenty five.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, excuse me?
Speaker 8: Could you quit giving me credit until I get the credit.
Speaker 7: You give me?
Speaker 2: Focus?
Speaker 12: Did win? Seahawks over the Lions thirty seven to thirty one?
Speaker 7: That hurt me? That hurt me so mad?
Speaker 12: I want to Detroy Yeah, Coats over the Texans thirty one to twenty.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what to say, by child down there in Houston. Y'all gonna have a long ass year.
Speaker 2: Did you ever gonna pick us this season? Pipping ever?
Speaker 7: Not that I know him?
Speaker 1: Answer, Yeah, I just don't care.
Speaker 2: You don't care nothing about my feelings.
Speaker 12: Buccaneers over the Bass twenty seven to twenty one. I picked it, Yes you did, Pipping. You picked that with two Pippin Giants thirty one, Cardinals twenty eight Pipping.
Speaker 7: Told you.
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 12: Well, you know what, I'm just Gonnatart put some money on these picks because you ain't missing we go.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be a pimping mint.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. Here we go, Pipping forty nine.
Speaker 12: Er Is over the Rams thirty to twenty three, Cowboys over the JITs thirty to teen. Joe, Yeah, yeah, he picked it. Cowboys going to playoff the season, Pip, Yeah yeah, Cowboys going to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Here we go, pick it. You go another with Pippin.
Speaker 12: This is you all day long, pipping. Dolphins over the Patriots twenty folks, I said it, Come on, say that pipping. You just over here doing now here go one man, Broncos and Commanders.
Speaker 2: Thirty five to thirty three.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the commanded man Russell almost handled man trying man.
Speaker 2: Here you go, shirt all right.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour, if someone needs some social media advice asking about.
Speaker 14: Should they break up with their boyfriend we'll talk about it now.
Speaker 8: He brought some social media.
Speaker 14: Hey you're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, so Steve Toya on Facebook rights. My boyfriend and I have been together for three years and have lived together for about a year. For a while, I imagine that we would get married someday, But lately I've been feeling like this isn't going to work out. A couple of incidents have led me to this conclusion. One is that my parents offered to let me buy their house for a really good price and then rent them back the basement so they can travel when they retire and have a home to return to. When I told my boyfriend about this, he lost his mind and said there was no way he would ever live with my parents. I was hurt because it made it sound like the decision was only his to make, like we're not equal partners in this relationship. Should I break up with him or try to work it out first?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, that's an interesting stance for them to take. You all have been living together for a year and dating for three years. Who he is?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 8: You know they want to rent out the basement so they can travel and come back and have a home to go to.
Speaker 7: He's not living with your parents.
Speaker 8: I can understand that, but that's a hard line stance and there's no discussion. He's just put his foot down. Now, if you want to marry a person who doesn't compromise, and you want to marry a person who doesn't listen to your wants and desires, then go ahead. Yeah, when you see red flags, stop collecting him. Yeah yeah, you know, Toya, it may not be the guy for you.
Speaker 7: He's not even trying to hit it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he made the decision.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 8: And all your parents are saying is they need a home to come back to because they're gonna do a lot of traveling when they retire. Now you know what that means.
Speaker 7: They travel ain't going nowhere but once a year.
Speaker 17: But.
Speaker 7: Right there, they're gonna be here the whole downtown.
Speaker 13: And you know downstairs upstairs is going to bleed into downstairs.
Speaker 1: So that's why you said no, toy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mom and daddy's down there in the basement.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: I don't know anybody that wants to live with in laws in the house. That's that's a hard ask, you know. Yeah, But if they want to sell you the house, but they want to come back to that house and pay rent. The fair thing really of your parents is to let you have your life. And if they want to sell the house, then go and and rinch yourself somewhere else. Get your an apartment where you ain't gotta take care of grass and all that. That's fairer too, instead of invading in your space and living downstairs. And I know I know where the guy's coming from. I wouldn't want to live with iron loss, you know, so okay every day now, okay.
Speaker 14: But you may not see them if they're downstairs.
Speaker 7: You know they they ain't gonna stay down there, ain't no kitchen.
Speaker 13: I know they're in the house, and aren't you going to be I would feel some kind of way if my parents were in the basement anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would want you to come upstairs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your daddy out in the back yard, whitling. I don't want all this.
Speaker 13: Bet you whitling and turn.
Speaker 8: All that noise down upstairs. Me and your mama trying to go to sleep.
Speaker 12: What this guy got It's not gonna work out, daddy standing draws.
Speaker 14: It's my house.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, this is your see all of that yeah. Yeah, this is going to be a little crazy.
Speaker 13: So should she break up with him or try to work it out first?
Speaker 8: I mean, you should try and talk it out and see what's happening. You know what I mean, breaking up? I don't want to know what your mommy, daddy.
Speaker 1: Now that you think more about it, you out Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So is that really a red flag?
Speaker 1: Then go back to that all right.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's a red flag, but it's just the guy's being honest with how he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh hell or not?
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 13: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 14: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, So, Steve, you have some good news to share with us about your Elevate you Stick packs the Daily Green Powder drink.
Speaker 8: All I can tell y'all is really from a self testimonial.
Speaker 7: This product came out and hit the market January third.
Speaker 8: I am proud to say that since it's been out, it has helped so many people, including myself, every last one of them saying, Man, I feel so much better. Man, I have more energy, I'm sleeping better. My digestion is better. It just works and for me, I mean, the results is ever did It's obvious last October when my fat ass was wheezing going up and down steps and stuff in front of people out nowhere, I just let it go. Let it What about you? You let it go?
Speaker 7: I'll be trying to let it go.
Speaker 8: But every time, how did I sound when I was taking my fat ass up them steps?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 8: Thank God Elevate you for coming out and Walmart for carrying it. The stick packs and the gummies for your immune system, your digestive health and your metabolism is the gummies and the stick packs is the three delicious flavors you can carry what you try it.
Speaker 7: Elevate You is available.
Speaker 8: Now Walmart, walmart dot com.
Speaker 7: Go get you some. Coming out with Lose This Weight.
Speaker 13: Weez Us out coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this Stop it Steave.
Speaker 13: You're listening Hardy Morning Show, and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather make love on a balcony or would you rather make love on the kitchen table?
Speaker 2: Kitchen table?
Speaker 4: Kitchen?
Speaker 12: Hey take that on their bag but give me the passive pains sometimes.
Speaker 2: Right now, spik you with this skin it. Let's get this knife in his it's wave action in this kidding knife.
Speaker 20: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Steve, Well junior, you it's personal preface you your balconies has been You've been thinking apartment balcony where you've got the little Weber grill on one side and them two fold oid hip. I was thinking of a more elaborate balcony like the one you got some lounges and stuff like that. I'm just go on and let you let your Would you rather stand.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 13: Would you rather have a pause button in your life? Or would you rather have a rewind button in your life?
Speaker 12: Pause right now? Just hey, hey, where I'm at right now?
Speaker 7: Pause it right here?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, Mitch McConnell, Now.
Speaker 10: I need that damn rewind. I need to go back and get some stuff back. I got to go back, you god, dog, I have said something most stuff too late.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 7: You don't know you need to pause, but until after you do it.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, so see yeah, I need to just go and do it and then press rerun, feel real good about what I said, and then rewind and then tell them something else.
Speaker 12: Okay, every time you say something much you don't even act like you can you say it.
Speaker 8: I really don't because showing a brand, I try to act like I care. I really yeah, I really really don't down.
Speaker 13: All right, would you rather live alone without any human contact for two years? Or would you rather never be alone? I mean even when you're in the shower in the bathroom for two years? Which one live alone with no human contact for two years or never be alone for two years?
Speaker 8: Ooh, I don't think that people understand what that two years by yourself would do to you mentally. Man, That would take the majority of people out. Yeah yeah, yeah, they gonna get on your nerves. But I know how to deal with that better.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, I'm going aheading people with me for two years because that two years of no human contact. You really don't understand that that leads that really can lead to a mental illness.
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah, got yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's round of would you rather?
Speaker 14: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 13: Coming up at forty nine minutes after it's our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 14: Right after this, You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, here we are guys on this Tuesday break of the day.
Speaker 14: It's been a good day, Steve.
Speaker 1: Before we get out.
Speaker 13: Of here, we do have one more Facebook question for you. This one's from Hunter and it's one of our white listeners we.
Speaker 1: Knew would haunt it.
Speaker 2: Well, you said.
Speaker 13: You never got a black dude named Hannah. Now all right, Hunter says, my mom has a dog, but you think she'd given birth to another child. Three years ago, she brought home a pure bred Border Collie. The dog is great, and it's really good for her since she's alone a lot of the time, but the cries for attention are getting ridiculous. Next weekend, she's having a third birthday party for Chloe, that's the dog's name. She knows and wants it to be a giant celebration, even hiring a DJ. It's not like we don't spend time with mom once a week, so it's not you never come over issue, but these doggy birthday parties where presents are expect it are just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I've told her I'm not.
Speaker 13: Interested in bringing my family over this time around, and the guilt came over like a waterfall. Is there any way to win in this one? I really have better things to do, and I don't want to do this every year.
Speaker 8: I just don't y'all know how y'all are about dogs. I don't know what the surprise is, y'all. Y'all, y'all love some dogs?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 7: Do I know Black people that love dogs? Y'all do?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, my wife. My wife loves that damn dog of ours.
Speaker 8: Man lets him in the house, have him sitting around with his big ass, and I'll be going, hey, hey, hey, hey, you know, but y'all know how y'all are about these dogs. But now you got to start putting your foot down a little bit. Stop all this feeling guilty because you don't want to go over your mama house called Chloe down birthday.
Speaker 7: Chloe is a dog.
Speaker 8: Chloe don't even know it's his damn birthday. Chloe don't like DJ's Chloe. I don't care what Chloe is. Boy girl with a vow to Collie. I don't care what it is.
Speaker 9: What.
Speaker 14: I don't even care Choe.
Speaker 7: Don't nobody give it.
Speaker 8: Damn This dog don't even know it's its birthday. We're not throwing no party. For no damn dog wasting all this money on this damn dog.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 8: I know a lady that had let me tell you something, she used to have parties for her dogs. They would have themes where everybody had these little dogs. You had everybody had left dogs, right, you had to dress your dog up on the theme. They had bowls, play setting with the dog's names on it. They had little collars that each one of the dogs would put on when they came in, and all this hell. Man, my wife said, Steve invited to this. I know you're not gonna go. I know good here where I ain't going. I'm not driving this little damn ragged ass dog over nobody house. Talking about were going to a dinner and it was at a hotel. She had rented a little room out and everything. You are, MA shitty me sitting up here watching these damn dogs in here eating out the wrong bowl.
Speaker 7: That's not your bowl, that's Quincy's bowl.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know if anybody told you how. Any damn dog can't read. So you know, I know, you know, mama, y'all you're gonna have to stop this. You're gonna have to have this party by yourself. I'm not bringing my kids over here to celebrate this damn dog.
Speaker 7: I'm just a knock man. It's a dog.
Speaker 1: But what difference doesn't that it makes the mom happy? So what y'all come celebrate?
Speaker 2: Well, Chloe the.
Speaker 7: Dog, Mama, that's your dog. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: So Hunters should tell his mom, just like that Ken doing it.
Speaker 7: Ain't my wing gonna bab make it this year.
Speaker 1: Anything, But then she'll make him feel guilty.
Speaker 13: Steve, and he's asking, is there any way to win in this situation if.
Speaker 7: Grandbaby having surgery that day?
Speaker 13: No, No, he just says he doesn't want to do this.
Speaker 14: Every can can he tell his mom that we.
Speaker 8: Take the kids of Disneyland. Your mama gonna have to get over this. Now it's a damn dog. It's a dog.
Speaker 13: But the dog dogs members are members of the family and everything, got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are dogs are members of the family.
Speaker 8: This family member eat off the flow sometimes. This family member, if you don't get up in time, will drop a load down there by that damn Now, this family member, y'all keep talking about family member got flaws. This family you gotta call it your family member.
Speaker 7: Sheds. Okay, it's a dog. They do.
Speaker 8: They're so loyal, they are loyal.
Speaker 10: But them as dogs, they dogs. I don't care what y'all say. Man, they dogs, they family members. But your family member is a dog. See, now get a man and call him a dog, and then we got a damn problem, don't we. But then you get a dog, and now you wonta treat the dog like he like?
Speaker 7: All that? Where we going to dog.
Speaker 1: Birthday party? Cloyd?
Speaker 7: Their birthday party?
Speaker 8: Cloyd don't even know it's their birthday?
Speaker 1: About though.
Speaker 2: At the prem hurt about this birthday party? Wait till your mama read the wheelt Chloe gets everywhere. That's when you're gonna.
Speaker 9: Be hurt.
Speaker 1: Because you didn't tell party.
Speaker 14: See.
Speaker 8: The only thing I being nun is waiting on when the DJ play Atomic Dogs and then.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the queues.
Speaker 7: Hey, y'all have a great day today.
Speaker 8: Talk to God, he'd absolutely love to hear from it.
Speaker 13: For all Steve Harvey contests, No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show,