Speaker 1: On the phone.
Speaker 2: Right now, we have Arthur, the tech solutions specialist, who has appeared on this segment three times before. His record is one, one and one. Is that just a coincidence or is there some sort of sinister meaning behind triple ones? Today? Does it mean Arthur does not believe that the moon landing really happened? Is that the date when Arthur thinks the world will finally come to an end? Or what is it his pant waste and leg size?
Speaker 1: Arthur?
Speaker 2: What is your pant size?
Speaker 1: Not one one one?
Speaker 2: Experts may never find out the true meaning of one one one, but I do you know those numbers will change after today, no matter what.
Speaker 1: Definitely, it's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: All I know is that birds aren't real? That's all right, Arthur, Arthur, Arthur. We're going to talk more conspiracies than just a second. First, we're sending broke out of the studio and while that happens, that's the real brook Lizard. Arthur. We're in a mood this morning. I apologize, man, but you got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you could say pass, you do have to beat her outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Let's go?
Speaker 2: All right? Here we go? Time starts now? Today is international talk like a pirate day? What is the eighteenth letter of the alphabet? Scientists use what part of a wooly mammoth to determine its age? Who was the first American in space? Alan Shepherd, Buzz Aldrin or Neil Armstrong? What planet is located between Venus and Mars in a marathon? What is the piece of paper called that runners where that identifies them.
Speaker 1: With a number? Past?
Speaker 2: With past, went with pass on? I think three of his answers Brooks coming back in the studio. You did tell our producer, though, Arthur, that your favorite time of year is the fall, specifically because of Halloween. Yes, and you have three kids who are talking costumes right now? What is everybody thinking?
Speaker 1: A little one wants to be powerpuff Girl? I think Bubbles. Oh and my middle son wants to be something scary you don't know yet, Okay, obviously zombie powerpuff Girl.
Speaker 2: He could be Blossom. And what about the third.
Speaker 1: He hasn't really spoke up about it yet. He's a teenager, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so he's scary anyway, Yeah, teenagers frightening just emotional Yeah, speaking of emotionally frightening, Brook, are you ready? Position? Here we go, Your time starts now. Today is international talk like a pirate dad. What is the eighteenth letter of the alphabet? Uh? Are scientists use what part of a wooly mammoth to determine its age?
Speaker 1: The tusk?
Speaker 2: Who was the first American in space? Alan Shepherd? Buzz Aldrin or Neil Armstrong in space?
Speaker 1: Alan Shepherd?
Speaker 2: What planet is located between Venus and Mars Mercury? In a marathon? Is the piece of paper call that runners where that identifies them with the number? Alright, it's good work everybody. We're gonna go to the scoreboard and see how y'all did with Jose.
Speaker 1: Magic's not real.
Speaker 2: If it was the Orlando Magic would have won a championship by now. Arthur, you got one correct today?
Speaker 1: Ouch out on the fourth one.
Speaker 2: That was your fourth one and that's probably why Brook, Yeah, got four. Numbers were not in your favor today, Arthur. Let's go over the answers real quick. It's international talk like a pirate day. That's why the eighteenth letter of the alphabet is ur.
Speaker 1: He got that one right, No, get it? Come.
Speaker 2: Scientists used the wooly man. This's tusks to determine their age. It's like counting the rings on a tree. Oh, I don't know if that's true. Really it is. The first American in space was Alan Shepherd. Neil was the first man on the moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a tricky question.
Speaker 2: Shepherd flu solo in nineteen sixty one up into space. The planet between Venus and Mars is Earth in a marathon. That piece of paper that has the number on it to identify everybody, that's called a bib.
Speaker 1: Arthur.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, man, we can't give you any money here, but the good news is just for playing you get a pair of tickets to see Danish europop Sensation and singers of Barbie Girl Aqua perform live November twelfth at the Paramount Theater.
Speaker 1: All right, sweet man, I bet you'll know all their hits.
Speaker 2: You said that with an ass. Yeah, dancing queen, Come on, dancing Queen's a good one. Oh well then never mind, have a fun show though, have a great time, okay, Arthur, All right, thank you, all right, we'll be back to do Windbrock's Bock same time. Tomorrow rookie Jeffrey in the morning,