Speaker 1: Wake your ass up.
Speaker 2: The breakfast Club is old.
Speaker 3: Wait, you gotta the breakfast Club, Envy and Charlomagne the voice of the culture.
Speaker 1: You then, I'm gonna come here when this thing. See y'all different, y'all the coach, it's different. You know what I'm saying. Like y'all know what you're talking.
Speaker 4: This is probably becoming the most prominent form for hiprobably.
Speaker 5: Be here next to all of you guys.
Speaker 6: It's really this.
Speaker 4: It in perspective to the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Bitches, wake up.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 4: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlamagne, NA got beast to the planet is Tuesday?
Speaker 7: Yes, it's tuesday.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I got some good news some bad news for you. Let's do bad first. The bad news is scientists are saying that on September twenty fourth, twenty one eighty two, an asteroid with the force of twenty two atomic bombs it's gonna hit Earth. The good news is that's one hundred and fifty nine years from now, so none of us will be here to see it. Okay, well, whatever form of human or humanoid or robot human hybrid that exists by then will have to deal with that.
Speaker 7: But good morning, I'm grandkids to be here.
Speaker 1: No great grands great, great great great ground one hundred and fifty nine years from now. You not long?
Speaker 4: That is, yeah, great great great grand kids one hundred and fifty nine years. I don't even know none of my relative from one hundred and fift nine years ago. It neither do you. But they were here, Yes, they were here, they were here, they were here. Well, shout to all the dance dads. Dance has officially started last week and this week, so again it's back to drive, being an uber driver, you know, picking up my kids from school and taking into.
Speaker 7: Dance class which last two three hours as they're practicing and training for dance competition. Ought you in, I'm a shaped dad with a chair.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 7: Start it should be down right because football start.
Speaker 4: Nah, they started practicing all that stuff like that, but they don't start till January.
Speaker 7: So they don't do for football teams. They just do competition.
Speaker 1: This is competitive cheers.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't have it. I don't have.
Speaker 4: Any competitive You don't have any what I said, I don't have any daughters that cheer. Oh competitive cheerleading, yes, so competitive cheerleading starts in January.
Speaker 7: All right, well, let's get the show cracking, all right. When we come back. We got Teslin Figureo she would be joining us, and Tamika Mallory will be checking in this morning. She's out in Kentucky. She's doing a good fight, doing it.
Speaker 1: All the front lines per usual, her life per usual.
Speaker 7: And we'll talk to her when we come back to it. On't moves to breakfast club. Good morning, morning everybody. It's teen j env Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page new What.
Speaker 1: A gloomy record, by the way, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 7: What up tears?
Speaker 8: What's going on? Dj Vy Charlemagne the guy, Good morning.
Speaker 4: That record didn't sound so gloomy a year ago after handing on it for a year straight. And the way the weather is a little bit right now, it's such such a gloomy record this morning.
Speaker 7: Well, let's jump right in the front pages to start off with sports. Last night, the Browns lost to the Steelers twenty six, twenty two. It's funny when I went to sleep last night. The Browns were up by touchdown, I thought, but I didn't see that guy. I didn't see the end of it. And then the sink to beat the Panthers twenty seventeen. Patrick Mahomes, they said they reworked this contract. He's gonna receive two hundred and ten million dollars over four years.
Speaker 1: Rich Man.
Speaker 4: That's one hundred and five million dollars for both sides of black and white.
Speaker 1: Both of them got paid.
Speaker 4: Jesus Prouble to clues bombs of Patrick Mahons and is guaranteed, I believe.
Speaker 7: Yeah. All right, now let's jump right into Rudy Giuliani. What's going on with Rudy Giuliani.
Speaker 8: Well, he could use some of that money. Maybe they will let him borrow it, because right now, the former New York mayor is facing growing bills related to the fallout of his actions around the twenty twenty election for Donald Trump. Now a law firm that represented Rudy Giuliani, he said that he has not paid his bill. He's only paid about two hundred and fourteen thousand dollars towards the one point three unpaid bill, and Rudy Genelli has been very honest with saying that he is struggling to pay it. So just a quick update on that trial. You know, he is one of the seventeen defendants in the Georgia election interference case and that trial is set to start November three, So looks like he's risking of it all for Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not mad at them. Folks want their money. They don't care about what you're going through. They had nothing to do with them. But question, how come Rudy Giuliani didn't just represent himself. Isn't he a criminal attorney to say themselves for the money by just represent themselves in those cases.
Speaker 8: Well, they say that anybody represents himself has a fool for a lawyer.
Speaker 7: So that's the answer.
Speaker 4: Even even when you are yes, I understand when you're not a lawyer, you know what I'm saying. You don't have no criminal, no lawyer background. But he's an actual criminal.
Speaker 7: He knows the law. And that was going to ask, you know, with that much money, don't don't law firms want a retainer up close? Like they let it get seven eight hundred thousand dollars in the rears. Yeah up front, Well.
Speaker 8: Just depends some will work with you, some will not. He has to put some money on it, like he made a ten thousand dollars payment the other day on this account, but that's just not enough. They want all their money. So that's that's the answer to that. They sick over somebody putting five on it. They want all the money because they know that the bills are just going to continue to get high on his other case, and you know, more than likely they won't ever get it, so they're filing suit. You know, anybody can file a lawsuit, doesn't mean you'll get the money. So I think this is about the principle at this point.
Speaker 7: All right, now let's jump into the black suit of suspended for his hairstyle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, remember I did this story a couple of weeks ago about the black student had the dreads. I wanted to give a quick update on that. He is a young black man that goes to Barber's High School in Texas, and he served his two weeks in school suspension. But then Monday, just yesterday, when he went back to school with the same hairstyle, he was suspended again. That They said that when he was originally suspended, it was the same week that the Crown Act went into effect and that is a law that is designed to protect against hair discrimination.
Speaker 7: But the school officials.
Speaker 8: Say that his dreadlocks fell below his ear brow, his eyebrows and ear lobes, and he's violating the dress code. And the family was in tears saying that you know, he is not in violation of the dress code. And he had to sit I guess on a stool for about eight hours and was uncomfortable, and also the young man was crying as well. So what do you guys think should he have returned with the same exact hairstyle or what?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean the school saying it wasn't discrimination, but you can always hide discrimination under the guys of you know, legislation and policy.
Speaker 1: And I guess that's where it gets. It gets tricky, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I get So what do y'all think you should do?
Speaker 8: Push a lot, just stick to it, keep the same hairstyle, keep showing up getting suspended every other week.
Speaker 7: You know what, if it was my son, I think I put him in a different school at this point, you know what I mean? Yeah, I get it, and I get the good fight, but at this point, if he has to sit on a stool for eight hours a day and be uncomfortable, and maybe he's really not learning, and I don't want to change his hairstyle.
Speaker 4: I think I would probably think about moving into a There's too much of a distraction for him at this point. Now every day he can't go to school and focus on sclirting. He's go to school focusing on having to fight, right, you know, And you got to ask yourself, is that all fight?
Speaker 7: You want to fight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I would too.
Speaker 8: I think I would just move him after school at this point because they're not changing their policy clearly.
Speaker 7: All right, and that is front page news. They can tell you. We'll see in a couple of minutes. Everybody else, Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five. When it's the Breakfast Club, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait up, whether you're mad or black's.
Speaker 2: Time to get up and get something Call up now.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: It's a run.
Speaker 7: Hey, Ron, good morning, get it off your chest, Ron.
Speaker 9: I wanted to comment about the child that got in school suspensious for his haircut or where his hair is being done.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 9: I was thinking that that is exactly how they discriminate, how they get you out of the area that they don't want you to be in. It's by making those rules that target you specifically. So if I was a parent, I would go down to that school and get the rule book, learn every rule top to the top to the bottom, and make sure every child is following every rule in every day. And if not, then I have a basis for a lawsuit and make sure that that's just not the case because they can't just continue to discriminate by making any stupid rules that they know they're going to kick you out of benure.
Speaker 1: It has been like that, right as always.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it's easy to hide discrimination within legislation in policy.
Speaker 10: You know absolutely, I agree?
Speaker 7: All right, bro, But thank you for coming show man.
Speaker 1: Thank you brother. You've got to prove his discrimination right. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 11: This is Rakita from Jacksonville, Florida. Good morning, dj MB, Good morning, Charlemagne.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 11: I wanted to get some things off of my chest. I recently lost my daughter this year to god violence.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 11: Thank you, thank you. What I would really really like for the African American or Black community to do is start banding together and start pushing against violence. We need to start grounding the guns. That's not spoken. So there's what's on my chest today. I do have a foundation in her innocence, the Electia Anderson Foundation. We had our first successful gala this year to bring about awareness with gun violence awareness in the community. We started in Jacksonville, well moving to Atlanta, Georgia July of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 12: We really really really.
Speaker 11: Want to get the community involved to stop the violence too many of our children.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, man, I feel like that's been an initiative. I feel like that's been an initiative my whole life. I'm forty five years old. I feel like that's always been going on, you know.
Speaker 11: Like forty six. So we're tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man.
Speaker 4: Even when we say things like we're trying to raise awareness the gun violence, oh, trust and believe we are. We're fully aware of gun violence. We just don't know what to do to stop.
Speaker 11: It, right that's the thing. So we're aware of it, but how do we band together as a community to stop it?
Speaker 7: Right? Well, how can people follow out and find out more information? In your gallon and all the things that you're doing.
Speaker 11: Thank you. My instagram is Rakita, it's ours, and Richie is an Echo ks and Kitty as an ice tis in, Timothy as an Apple Underscore zero seven and that's my instagram.
Speaker 1: Do you have any a link?
Speaker 4: It's something that you know, maybe we can donate to put a couple of dollars into into what you're doing.
Speaker 11: So I don't officially have a link. I do have some information on my personal page. We are working on a website as we speak, so hopefully we'll have a link soon. However, the organization does have a cash app. It's dollar sign l l A A nine zero four.
Speaker 7: L l A A nine zero four nine zero four.
Speaker 11: So what the foundation does is we go out into the community and help the families that have been affected by gun violence. Well, you lose a child, you're not thinking about paying a mortgage, your rent, you're not thinking about paying utilities. What we're stepping in and doing and saying, hey, we'll help you guys, with up to two months of whatever it is that you need.
Speaker 1: A sit this with.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, thank you, mama, and again we're sorry be a loss.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much. She was a beautiful girl. I'm gonna keep up breathing in life through.
Speaker 1: Me Absolute Anderson, Long Live Lexia Anderson. Jesus.
Speaker 4: I knew when we played that gloomy ass Future record at the top of the show that this was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Didn't I say that record?
Speaker 4: Was thinking just because that record, the record didn't sound gloomy a year ago. It sounds very gloomy now. I just knew that that was setting the tone the wrong way. Okay, from now on, we're gonna start off the show with something up beating.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: I don't care what's playing. If it ain't an upbeat record, we gotta start the We gotta start the show with it.
Speaker 7: I'm with you, I'm with you. Put it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five five five one.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this hey?
Speaker 13: Man Jefferson.
Speaker 7: Man, Hey Jefferson, good morning.
Speaker 13: Get it off your chest, hey, First of all, shout out all big nine one four, A shout out a body, shout out with DJ Andy Charlamagne. Everyone there. Look, man, if you're black and you're a Republican, I don't think that's a bad thing. I just want to get that off my chest, that everyone that's black does not have to think democratically or vote Democrats.
Speaker 1: That was it. I agree with you. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think that, uh, you know, just because you're black and your your you're a black and Republican, means that you're a bad person. But I do feel like, you know, sometimes we vote against our own interests.
Speaker 13: But I don't think that the Democrats have the best interest because I feel like they they're promoting us kind of to stay in a system that doesn't really benefit us in the long haul. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I just my opinion.
Speaker 4: I'm not disagreeing with that either. I'm not disagreeing with that either. I do I do think that we're in some very very very troubling times right now, though, And I do see you know, one party leaning heavy towards fascism. But everybody listen, man, vote your own interest. That's what I tell folks.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 14: Jay?
Speaker 1: Jay?
Speaker 7: What I'm getting off your chest?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 12: I was talking because we're talking about the boy in Texas that had to cut it here? Yes, sir, that's a that's an old one thing that Barbara's here. I don't know if y'all can research it, but this ain't the first time it happened at Barbara's Hill. Really, if if you look back a couple of years, it's same exact, same exact Is it happening at Barbaras Hill a while back? Un message for a black people on the East Side over the Baytown area, just take your kids out of Bay out of Barbaras Hill. We should know that already.
Speaker 1: Well what if you live over there though?
Speaker 4: What if you live over there and you know you can't you can't get your kids to another school? There's another school over there?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, there's a lot of options over there. The problem is Barbara Hill is probably one of the better schools over there. So that's just us wanting to put our kids into good schools. Oh God, nothing more than nothing less, got you got you got you?
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 7: We thank you? Brother. Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: This keep from Brooklyn.
Speaker 7: Yard key from Brooklyn. Y.
Speaker 1: What's up keith y'all?
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 17: Yo?
Speaker 10: I have a song work question and I would like to make my team because I know you don't take requestions like that, but I would love to make my tea.
Speaker 7: All right, what'd you want to ADDK?
Speaker 18: I really wanted to hear that that songs with uh with Puff Daddy and Justin Bieber, The moment moment, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The old album is fire. But I really really love that song.
Speaker 10: And I would really love if you would.
Speaker 9: Look at your heart and take and take my friend.
Speaker 1: With question of all. We don't got to listen to our heart.
Speaker 4: That's all I've been listening to all weekend, that whole Puff Daddy Love album Off the Grid. That moment song with Justin Bieber is phenomenal, you know, so phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Fact we will we will get that on.
Speaker 7: You wanna get it? When you want to hear that on, You'll get it on for you.
Speaker 1: Let's get that on, Eddie, please please, we got you, Eddie.
Speaker 4: We gotta we gotta lift up the spirits in here anyway, because Lord have mercy. We started off with that gloomy ass future song, and all people been talking about is you know hair and death.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five five. When we come back, we got your room report. We gotta discuss Tamar Braxton. She was burglarized and robbed and will tell you all about it. Out in Atlanta's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody is d J n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfas his club. Let's get to the room is let's talk Tamar Braxton.
Speaker 2: Name or you've gossip? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club. This is where the tea.
Speaker 1: Spells right right.
Speaker 7: Now, saluting shout to Tamar Braxton. Yesterday she posted on social media she said, I got robbed at home. I'm not safe anywhere. I don't know why I keep getting violated. I had a lot in my car because I don't live anywhere. Because I'm not safe anywhere or with any one. Now. Yesterday she shared footage of what it seems a bunch of dudes are running up in her car and you know, rummaging through her car and stealing everything out of her car. She says she doesn't feel safe and doesn't know why this keeps happening to her.
Speaker 1: I'm confused by this. Wasn't Tamar engaged?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I thought she was.
Speaker 1: So what is what is she saying? She she she she's clearly not homeless.
Speaker 7: No, I'm sure she's not homeless. But maybe she's she doesn't feel safe to stay at home, maybe because of what she seen or the fact that they robbed her at her parking lot. Maybe she feels that they know where she lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Last last, you know, when you got a bunch of stuff in your car, like you know, you in between homes. That happened to me before I was in between homes when I, uh, what happened?
Speaker 1: Oh, I got fired.
Speaker 4: I got fired when I did radio and in Philadelphia had all my stuff and in the truck. And the day I was supposed to move into the townhouse in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, I got fired.
Speaker 7: Tell you didn't moving Nope?
Speaker 4: And I remember I had to pick up little Uval from the airport and little Duvall got in the truck and he said, oh, my dog homeless because the news that came out and I just got fired.
Speaker 1: He really thought I was.
Speaker 4: Homeless, and yet but you are though, right, well then homeless? Well, I guess I was in between homes well slut Tamar. Yes' know what's going on.
Speaker 1: But I hope she figured out her situation. And where's her fiance?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know. And everybody's been talking about these talk shows coming back. Drew Barrymore was supposed to come back. She said she was going to come back, but she made the decision not to come back until the strike ends.
Speaker 14: I wanted to own a decision so that it wasn't a PR protected situation and I would just take full responsibility for my actions. I know there's just nothing I can do that will make this okay for those that is not okay with I fully accept that. I fully understand that there are so many reasons why this is so complex, and I just want everyone to know my intentions have never been in a place to upset or hurt anyone. It's not who I am. I deeply apologize to writers, I deeply apologize to unions. I deeply apologize.
Speaker 7: Yes, so her show will be pushed back and it's not coming back right away. Also, the Jennifer Hudson Show has pushed it's previously planned premier date and pause production. That's a mid backlash or in the writer strike as well.
Speaker 1: They all was coming back.
Speaker 4: They all announced that day was coming back, and I guess the backlash made say nope, well, we're gonna pump the brakes on that.
Speaker 7: Well, the talk is pausing. It's season premiere scheduled for September eighteenth, and they say we will continue to evaluate plans for a new launch date. Sherry Shepherd, Well, Sherry Shepherd Show is coming back.
Speaker 5: You all may have seen your favorite actors and Hollywood stars on the picket lines with the sag after and WGA strikes. Well, for me, I am a sag after actress. Talk shows in general fall under a different union contract code, so we are allowed to come back unless you are a WGA show. Now, the Sherry Show is not a WGA show. We have never employed WGA writers, so us coming back to work is not crossing the picket line. And as a comic, my comedic take on the headlines is my voice. I write my jokes. I'm the writer and I'm not in the WGA. I stand in solidarity with my union.
Speaker 4: Well, simple as see, that's why you need people like Sherry Sheppard to break down things.
Speaker 1: She don't know what the hell do you, Barry.
Speaker 7: But basically she writes her own material, so she doesn't need any writers, she doesn't hire any riders, so she can continue to do her show. She's w g A right, it's based off of her opinions. So the Sherry Shepherd Show will return.
Speaker 4: I'm dropping the clues mouns for Sherry Sheppard. Cherry about to get a head start and she may not lose it.
Speaker 7: No, not at okay, and that is your rumor report. Now when we come back, we got front page news and later on in the show, Tamika Mallory will be joining us. Right now, she's out in Kentucky. She's on the front lines. If you follow her, you've seen her on Lives. She's been threatened, threatened to people threatened to come into a hotel and shoot her and killer.
Speaker 4: They threatened to kill her because she's in Kentucky, you know, on the front lines fighting against Daniel Cameron, because Daniel Cameron is running for governor. That's right, he's the current attorney general, and you know they don't want him to be governor for a number of reasons. Right, and so she'll tell us about it when she when she joins us. All right, So it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club. Mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: It's j n V. Charlemagne, the Guide. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 8: Good morning Tes, good morning, DJ Envy Charlemagne the God, Breakfast Club family.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get right into some front page news. To start off with sports. To Stealers beat the Browns last night, twenty six, twenty two, to sain to beat the Panthers twenty seventeen. Nick Chubb running back. He's out for the season. Sa Kwon Barkley will be out for three weeks. Patrick Mahomes, he did a new contract. He reworked his contract. He's gonna receive two hundred and ten million for four years.
Speaker 4: One hundred and five million apiece for both sides of hisself, black and white.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 7: All right, now, let's jump right into it. Let's talk New York employers. Now, now let's.
Speaker 8: Talk about their pay rates is certainly not one hundred million, but it is good news for folks in New York. Help wanted advertisements must now disclose proposed pay rates after statewide salary transparency, part of a growing state and city efforts to give women and people of color a tool to advocate for equal pay for equal work.
Speaker 7: Employers would at least for.
Speaker 8: Workers, will now be required to disclose the salary ranges for the job that is advertised externally to the public or internally to workers who are interested in a promotion or a transfer. Now this paid transparency, supporters say, will prevent employers from offering the same job candidates less or more money based upon age, gender, race, or other factors not related to their skills. Advocates believes this change will also help underpay workers realize that they make less than people doing the same job.
Speaker 4: I'm so confused by this because I thought they always included the pay rates. Like when you look for a job, it says it's paying such and such per hours or so too, it tells you what this salary is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sometimes it's optional, not everybody. But now this is a law that's saying that you need to do it. So there's a big difference you wanted to do it and not in you know, and actually doing it. And then sometimes you know, they'll do a range, you know, starting at eleven dollars an hour, eleven to fourteen an hour, and so this is just you know, a lot of is requiring people to be a little bit more specific on that information, which is a good thing.
Speaker 7: I thought that was needed. I thought that's part of the reason why people would, you know, want to apply to it to see how much the money bacon, you know, what I can make, I thought, which is real crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can always google jobs and see you know what the average salary for something is. If you're in the industry and you kind of know, you know what what the average is. You know, there's information out there. And then some people want to negotiate their faith, you know, when they you know, when they get there. A lot of the advertisement will say depending upon experience, you know, twelve dollars an hour, d o d oe, depending upon experience. So this is just making sure that everybody knows, you know, exactly what they're applying for and you know the options that they have, which is a good thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, Well that is Front Page News.
Speaker 4: Stinky test absolutely and make sure you subscribe the Teslin Figure's podcast The Straight Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast Network and follow Teslin figure O at Teslin figure O on all social media platforms. They talk about something else that's near and there. The dj Mvy's herd. Fake hairlines. A lot of men out here nowadays that are getting the fake hairlines. You know, whether they drawing it on, are they doing the surgery tattoo the tattoo. Uh, I'm not gonna lie. I tried something once. I can't remember what it's called as a pr P. That's the genes, that's the genes, right pr ps.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: It's something with some initials. I forgot what it was. But that's when they try to they draw the blood out of you. They take can't put it on, They spin the blood and then they like shoot the blood back in your scalp. Uh su, doctor Sandy. But I realized, like I don't want hair.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You can't have it, yes, can't took your hat off yesterday, you look crazy.
Speaker 1: My hairline is pushed back. But with my day back.
Speaker 4: Doctor Sandy was trying to explain to me was she could do this, but I was like, I don't really think I want it. And when you see how painful it is, you realize, like, no, I'm cool with a baldy. I have a head that's fit for all head. I think point is, I think you look stupid with your bed driving. My point is a lot of times men do things because they think that's what women like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm wondering do women even like that?
Speaker 4: When these guys have the painted on beards like you got paint it on two pays and hairlines because didn't not good brother Timberland, just do this, Yamland, just something.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 18: I see you have natural transplant with doctor Segal.
Speaker 1: Baby, look at them they.
Speaker 18: Shut it down just for the keys, like working out changing your body.
Speaker 1: I can put the work in this one. I have to go get work. It's no getting around it.
Speaker 18: I started seeing it's getting lighter, and I'm like, you know what, let me do it early.
Speaker 1: Then later I'm trying to.
Speaker 18: Tell y'all, don't look aside your tembo right there?
Speaker 7: But wait, so what is the question I feel about?
Speaker 1: Like this? All right?
Speaker 7: Well, let's let's talk ladies.
Speaker 1: Even dig this.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred five eighty five doing this for the ladies. But I would also say, ladies, you can't judge. I'm gonna tell you why we all say nothing.
Speaker 1: When you get through something, nobody nobody ask you.
Speaker 7: But we don't say nothing when you get your way, as when you get your eye browns.
Speaker 1: People don't like you anything about the women.
Speaker 4: Ladies do it to because they want to nothing, because they want to feel good.
Speaker 7: Men do it the same way. They want to they want to look.
Speaker 4: Attracted to the ladies. They don't have nothing to do with the ladies. You don't even have to bring the ladies in. I'm just saying I asked the ladies a specific question. I just want to I just want to remind, like when men do this, I.
Speaker 7: Just want to remind the ladies and all the things that they do as well.
Speaker 4: You don't need nobody reminding nobody about nothing, because they're all in here and talking about your stupid ass bed. That looks very dingy and disgusting right now because you be drawing it in the drawing in it looks discussed. I just need a haircut, just like you looked yesterday. Yeah, did you see yourself yesterday? But I don't die nothing. I don't die nothing. I don't draw nothing in I take comes nothing. Now you're gonna lie I don't drew nothing.
Speaker 7: Just blute, gentlemen. That's all.
Speaker 1: That's the exactly. It may not be a drawn, but it's a paint.
Speaker 7: We'll say to say the correct thing term. Sure either way of art? What's wrong with art?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 7: Eight und to find out? Five A five ladies?
Speaker 4: When when when men fix their hairlines and they try to look attracted for you?
Speaker 7: Do you do you like it? Do you hate it? Let's discuss. It's the breakfast Poco morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: It's topic time called eight hundred five five five one to join in to the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 7: Club morning, everybody. It's d j Envy Charlemagne, the guy. We are the breakfast club. Now if you're just joining us, Charlemagne is making fun at all men that like to take care of themselves, not making fun men that like to get hair transplants, men that like to uh shade in their receding hair.
Speaker 1: I'm not making fun of none of y'all.
Speaker 4: I saw the good brother Timberland Timberland has recently had hair transplant surgery. Slewth our god, Tim Bland, Let's play the clip you.
Speaker 18: Have natural transplant with doctor Segal. Baby, look at them they shut it down just for the keys, like working out changing your body. I can put the work in this one. I have to go get work. It's no getting around it. I started to seeing it's getting lighter, and I'm like, you know what, let me do it early. Then later I'm trying to tell y'all, y'll be jails, don't look aside and timbo right there.
Speaker 4: But wait, And it just made me wonder because we all know men do things for.
Speaker 1: Women ninety five percent of the time. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That the closed men buy the cars, they choose to drive the jury.
Speaker 1: A lot of the stuff that men do is for women. Correct.
Speaker 4: Back in the day, I got my eyebrows arch like an idiot, you know what I'm saying, because some women gas me up to do it.
Speaker 1: I thought the women would like that.
Speaker 4: So nowadays I think these brothers are getting these head transplants and stuff like that because they think that the women like that.
Speaker 1: So I want to know if we.
Speaker 7: Like that or it could be the fact that maybe they had here when they were younger, they had to cut it because their hair was receding, and now they can actually get it back and they won't hear it yet.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, things happen in life.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at any brother that's choosing to do it. I just want to know do ladies actually like this?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 17: Is this Courtney from Columbia.
Speaker 1: Eight on three?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 17: Guys, I'm driving my son to school with DJ Mvy.
Speaker 7: Okay, what's what's your opinion? What you think? Mama?
Speaker 17: What's my opinion is that? Okay? So I spent a good amount of money on weava on last year because it makes me feel good. I like the way my hair looks and it looks natural. So I feel like I can't judge a man for wanting to improve his look if that's something that he wants to do, as long as it looks good and looks natural.
Speaker 1: If it looks natural. So if it looks natural, you like it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 17: Okay, I can't. I can't judge it because then I can't even tell if it's really not okay, but if it looks fake it looks drawn on.
Speaker 1: Then I'm be like all right, like got envy one and be.
Speaker 17: Looking woman wore weeds and you can see like the tracks all through the thing. It doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: I can't stand when you can see a visible lace front.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't let you know that. Every time I go out someplace, somebody walks into me and it was like Charlamagne, be capping your thing, don't be looking drawn in, And I tell him I know, he just he just he's just a lie. He just hate him.
Speaker 4: First of all, the man walks in you and say, your thing, don't be looking drawn in. You should call the police. Okay, what thing is he talking about?
Speaker 7: My headline? Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 7: Hey mama? What's your thoughts? Personally?
Speaker 11: I don't like man.
Speaker 17: What like colored hairlines?
Speaker 7: I don't like talk to him.
Speaker 17: I wonder you're too old.
Speaker 1: That's right too?
Speaker 9: Like death?
Speaker 11: What's off? And like it comes off?
Speaker 17: It's not like a female wig where secure a headline is gonna come off.
Speaker 7: It does not come It does not come off.
Speaker 1: Yes it does.
Speaker 4: You sat here and your and be sat in this room one time and he literally had the just for men on his hoodie. That was it was on his hoodie. It came from his his face.
Speaker 7: That wasn't because it just came off. It dies the hair, so it does not come off the heir.
Speaker 1: Was it on your hoodie?
Speaker 7: You would because I died my hand and I had to take my hoodie off to get to take the shower. And when I took my hoodie off, it was on the hoodie and it was twelve o'clock in the afternoon. But it's staying. It does not come off.
Speaker 1: You look stupid anyway.
Speaker 7: Well, let me ask you a question, by why don't you wear your eyebrows natural? Then?
Speaker 19: Because I have light eyebrows, the same reason you don't wear your hair natural on your beard.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying she doesn't because she likes it.
Speaker 1: But the difference is I like it.
Speaker 17: I like my my eyebrows aren't sweating.
Speaker 4: There you go and yours and they look and they actually look more natural than y'all guys be looking.
Speaker 1: No, maybe maybe because it's new to men.
Speaker 4: Men haven't figured out how to properly draw it in or blended or whatever the hell these women be doing.
Speaker 7: Y'all need to figure this out. My whole thing is we all gonna be natural. Let's all be natural women. I want to see your mustaches. I want to see your peach fuzz. I want to see ya ya. If we're gonna be naturalists, be on natural.
Speaker 4: First of all, y'all need to learn from the women, because y'all trying to be like them. So being that y'all trying to be like them, y'm now we.
Speaker 7: Try to be like them. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 10: Jersey?
Speaker 7: It's not okay, not a woman, but all right, what's up? Devon? Talk to us?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not a woman, but I gotta get at Charlotte.
Speaker 11: Man loves Charla Man, but I gotta get at him real quick.
Speaker 9: Slow man, I'm telling you right now, women love to die in the heir. Nobody wants to pass.
Speaker 12: He's discussing that here air, well.
Speaker 15: None of that.
Speaker 1: You like that clean look, So you're justifying the fact that you have your hair drawn on here.
Speaker 9: After a fresh cut. It looks good.
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask you a question. Uh, we're not even a question. This is a statement. The reason we're doing this topic is so we can hear from the women. Because of course, you think women like it, but you don't know for sure if they do or not. But maybe this brother doesn't for himself.
Speaker 7: He doesn't not do it for women.
Speaker 4: He clearly doesn't. He clearly doesn't because he called in to say that the women like it. And you think that, then women be when you out in the street they looking at you, you think you hot? She actually looking at you? Like, why the hell is his head painted that way?
Speaker 9: Or is that how you feel?
Speaker 1: Charloman, say exactly how you figure?
Speaker 4: Got a fresh ball I'm clean man, got no head. That's why, thank you God blessed me with a ball head, a beautiful ball head. Okay, yesterday you was all patchy.
Speaker 1: That is not true.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's true. Eight hundred five five one five.
Speaker 1: And what's the question?
Speaker 7: What are we asking him?
Speaker 4: We're asking do women like these hair transplants and these drawn on headlines and theeds just for men? Beijing, bitch, brothers be getting do women actually like that? Because if y'all look stupid to me, y'all gotta look stupid to the label.
Speaker 15: I like it?
Speaker 7: How about this? I like it for myself. I'm not trying to impress you. I've been impressed you. You don't like it yourself, that's why you skirt with me every morning? If you like it, you gotta stop.
Speaker 4: There's this thing called that don't play gay bill that I told you to sign earlier this year. You got to stop playing. Oh it's you, kay man. Here's a shoppie. Come on, draw your bidding. I'm not I don't know you shoppyte eight hundred five five one.
Speaker 7: Let's discuss. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 3: Called eight hundred and five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk about it. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is DJ Envy Charlomagne the god. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, if you're just joining us, Charlamagne is hating on all the brothers right now with him.
Speaker 1: I'm not hating.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking a simple question because ninety five percent of the time, men do things because women like them. So I'm asking a simple question. Do women like the just for men? Do women like the Beijing beards? Do women like the drawing on headline? Do women like the men who have the head transplant surgeries? Just asking why are you attacking men? Don't we don't say an attack? Do men like those long ass eyelashes? Do men like the painting on tattooed eyebrows. Do men like the such a cut lips?
Speaker 1: The answer is yes, no, men do like that. Not all answers, yes, sir.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this? Hey, Ronda? Good morning. How you feeling this morning, Ronda?
Speaker 17: I'm doing pretty good about yourself.
Speaker 7: Good good talk to us, Ronda? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 19: I just wanted to time in on the men with the fake hairlines.
Speaker 11: Y'all are thinking that they're doing it for the women, but I beg, I think they're doing it.
Speaker 9: For the other men.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 11: Okay, they're not trying to.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 17: But when it looks okay sometimes like if it's not efly painted on.
Speaker 13: But once it gets my I's start running.
Speaker 19: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Look, let me ask you a question. Right now. There's a new trend right now. It's baby head trend.
Speaker 4: Don't you think that baby head trend is the dumbest and stupidest thing you've ever seen in your life?
Speaker 1: Not as stupid as Yes, it is stupidity.
Speaker 7: That's baby here.
Speaker 4: Let me don't even have real heir, and they just pasting baby here all over the place.
Speaker 7: It's different colors and shades.
Speaker 1: You know, lens, you know, look stupider than baby hair?
Speaker 4: What grown man hair? Grown man painting painted headlines? That looks dumber than baby hair.
Speaker 7: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you something. She made up a good she made a good point. But y'all doing that for each other? What are You's what I called just from That's exactly why it's called just for me.
Speaker 6: Home.
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 7: We asked for women to call, but we'll take you call. What's up, sir?
Speaker 10: What's going on? Dj Envy?
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, Charlemagne to God.
Speaker 1: What's up? My brother? How are you?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: I can hear, I can hear the Beijing dripping off you right now.
Speaker 10: Hey man, you know what, man, it's a pleasure. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: I want to watch finance.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying out of California. I want to give you guys a shout out man for the things you guys just doing. You dig what I'm saying, man from from just all over the world. Man, by our black people to do better you did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'd be very prolific this morning. Brother.
Speaker 1: That's right, man.
Speaker 9: And man, you know I hate hearing you know people get on there.
Speaker 10: You know I was talking about the downfalls of everything. Man, people need to speak more about the uplifting of what we're doing.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 4: Just having that conversation with Charlemagne, and I was telling him, if a man want to feel good, and a man want to die his head, and a man want to get hair.
Speaker 7: Trans planned to make himself look better, a brother should be.
Speaker 1: Able to I don't have no problem with that. I'm just simply asking, do ladies like that.
Speaker 17: I don't do that.
Speaker 10: I'll bet I got grays and a beard that read. I mean, I let mind shine and you did get to It's a word of wisdom with me. So I don't know about them guys if they want to put on uh.
Speaker 7: But we're not talking. We're not talking to you.
Speaker 1: You're hanging up on that man. We're talking to me, telling you the truth. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The reality of the situation is God makes your hair colored change at different points in your life for a reason.
Speaker 1: Hello, trek it through.
Speaker 7: Yes, you did get through. What's up, brother? Talk to us?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, Hey, I'd like to talk to Justin Fields for a second. Just cue from Milwauket.
Speaker 1: You like to talk to who?
Speaker 10: Justin Fields?
Speaker 13: Quarterback Cargo bears.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're on the wrong. Just Justin just left.
Speaker 4: This is a breakfast right as it is. But Justin Fields is not a guest. Why you keep going to men? I'm just pushing numbers.
Speaker 1: That lady was right, clearly.
Speaker 4: The topic of the conversation is do do ladies like hair transplant surgery and just for men in Beijing and all that stuff?
Speaker 1: And you can you keep going to the.
Speaker 2: Galling a different numbers.
Speaker 7: It's not my full Men are calling and ladies are right there. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 1: How are you queen? All right? Good morning?
Speaker 4: This this this guy Envy is just ducking the ladies this morning because he don't like the truth. But do ladies like haird transplant surgery and the just for men in the Beijing and all that nonsense?
Speaker 11: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Do tell me.
Speaker 17: I'm a woman of a certain age.
Speaker 9: I love a man who was just age naturally and glacis.
Speaker 1: It's the part of age that's right, all right?
Speaker 4: You know we should have the men call so afraid to talk about the things that we don't like about women.
Speaker 7: If we're gonna have this conversation.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you realize it or not. Men are always talking about what they don't like about women.
Speaker 1: The hell is wrong with you? You don't be on social media, not that much.
Speaker 7: No, not really.
Speaker 1: All men do talk.
Speaker 4: About what they don't like because we don't talk about the baby here.
Speaker 1: Yes they do.
Speaker 4: Now the baby is getting ridiculous. The baby he goes down to their nostrils, now, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You're making this about ladies and you shouldn't.
Speaker 7: No, we just talk about what we find attractive and what we do. Women do things for themselves because they think it looks good, and men do.
Speaker 4: It for the same Okay, well, so what's the problem, nobody, you're you're moving the goal post.
Speaker 19: I'm not.
Speaker 4: You're moving the goal posts per usual. The question wasn't any of that stuff you're talking about. The question was do women like it?
Speaker 1: Period? That's it. The men like it, that wasn't the question. The question was do women like it? And clearly a lot of women don't.
Speaker 7: What's what's the point is this?
Speaker 1: All the stories? You do what you want with that information.
Speaker 4: So you brothers out there when you're painting on your beds and you know you're putting the de Beijing in your hair and you're filling in those spots.
Speaker 1: Just know you're only doing that for each other because the women don't care.
Speaker 7: But do you like it?
Speaker 1: I don't like it at all. I think it looks stupid. I tell you that all the time.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm coming in them all with baby here. I'm somebody amazon mee some baby. I'm gonna put some baby here on top of my See if you like that, better go ahead? All right? When we come back, we got your room a report. We gotta talk designer and we'll get into it next.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast logo.
Speaker 9: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is Steve j n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 1: What's happening? Listen?
Speaker 4: I want to tell everybody and remind everybody to make sure you come to my third annual Mental Wealth Export, which is happening Saturday, October seventh at the Marriott, Marquee and Times Square from eleven am to four pm.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is the day of mental health education and healing.
Speaker 4: I bring together some of the best therapists and psychiatrists and mental health advocates and you know, just people who care about you know, seeing other folks get started on their healing.
Speaker 1: Journey. So this year, of course, doctor Alfre Breeland Noble will be there.
Speaker 4: Doctor J. Barnett will be there. I got my man psychotherapist Elliott Connie will be there, My good sister Angela Rye will be there. Who else we got, who else we got? Brandon Marshall will be there. Carson Daily's we move to the Good Brother Carton Daily, Coston Daily, he's a big mental health advocate.
Speaker 1: He will be there as well. So go to MENTALWEALTHEXPO dot com for more information. And it is a free event.
Speaker 4: You know, every time I do the Mental Wealth expot this is our third one. It's free because I want people just to be able to come and get this information. Man, you know I want to see I want people to come and get started on their healing journey. Like my man Justin Little, who came a couple of years ago and he came just as an attendee and he said that it saved his life and you know, it kept him from committing suicide. So last year he volunteered and this year we have him on the main stage telling his stories. So can't wait to see y'all, Saturday, October seventh, from eleven am to four pm at the Marriott Marquis tom Square here in New York City. It is a free event the Mental Wealth Expot. Go to mental Wealth Expot dot com for more information.
Speaker 7: All right, now, when we come back, we got your rumor report. We gotta talk Designer when we come back. All right, it's the breakfast slogan, Morning Morning. Everybody's dj n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Designer.
Speaker 2: Name or you've got chatting? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess were on the Breakfast Club. This is where the tea spells right right.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: We reported last week Designer being sentenced for indecent exposure during a flight of April twenty twenty three. It was reported that he had to register as a sex offender, but that saying that is not true. He does not have to register as a sex offender. They said that is absolutely positively not true. So I just wanted to report that and clear that up. Now, Prince Jackson was doing an interview with Mike Tyson. You know, Mike Tyson has the podcast called Hot Boxing and talks about some things we didn't know, like his dad's insecurities about his blotchy skin. Everybody thought it was changing his skin because he wanted to be white. He was changing because he wanted to glow light, to shine.
Speaker 1: Yeah he told you that. Huh did he tell you that? Yeah, he wanted to glow. He's the like interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 20: When I was younger, you know, he was always explained to me speaking about that he had a skin condition called viteligo, a kind of an act.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the actual medical term is, so I'm hearing from you that is real.
Speaker 1: This is officially not a rumor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 2: Even on the autopsy report.
Speaker 20: So there were things I think the cause of it, there's it's up for speculation, but it's either videl iago or some form of loopis that contributed to the vital igo. He had a lot of insecurity around kind of looking blotchy in his appearance, so he wanted to see if he could, you know, smooth out his appearance to help with his security on his I guess physical appearance.
Speaker 4: Michael Jackson needed my dermatology at doctor Natasha Sandy. That's what she specializes in. Okay, polishing you from the inside out.
Speaker 7: Yes, it was blach at one time.
Speaker 4: Why had skin discoloration? You know what I'm saying. So it was like inflammation in different parts. Did you have insecurities because of it?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 4: Never, never, But you know, it's it's interesting with uh, Michael because I never noticed that. What like the only time you even ever heard about like him having spots is when the criminal case was going on and somebody said he had a spotty penis.
Speaker 1: You don't remember that.
Speaker 14: I do.
Speaker 1: I know you do.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you're trying to act like you don't. I can't forget such. That was the one thing that you said you you wanted to see. That's what made me think about it. You always just say silly stuff for no goddamn reason.
Speaker 7: You never said you wanted to see that that you did prove it, improve it now now. He also talks about is uh not beef but his competition with Prince.
Speaker 10: I don't think he disliked them, but he won Prince to know, I'm the best ever, But it's felt.
Speaker 7: That that that's the rivalry.
Speaker 1: Then he names his first son Prince.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Well interestingly enough, right, soy, you know I wasn't around during that whole rivalry. When he always spoke to me about Prince, it was with uh competitive respect. I would say, you know, like he wasn't like you said, he didn't dislike him, but always had that I'm bigger than Prince.
Speaker 1: I mean he was bigger than Prince. That's I mean. Michael Jackson was one of the biggest superstars, No, not one of was.
Speaker 4: Michael Jackson was the biggest superstar ever to walk the face of his plane, absolutely down. So he was bigger than Prince. But I don't think that's what we were comparing. When we used to compare Prince and Michael, we were comparing music. You know, we were comparing artistry artist. I wasn't comparing you know.
Speaker 7: The music aristry, I would say, because some would say that, you know, Prince leaned towards this because he played his own instruments, he did this, that, and yet and the inn some places would say Michael Jackson's this because he did I.
Speaker 4: Would say Prince is a is a better overall artist than Michael Jackson, meaning that he plays all it own instruments, and you know, he produced, and you know, he wrote records, not saying Michael didn't write you know as well. But you know, Prince, I feel like it's probably a more overall musical artist. I think Michael's a better performer. I think some people would say Michael might be the better artist because Michael did write a lot of his record.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you could say that, and Mike did sing and dance and create. You know, a Prince, Prince played instruments.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I just think Prince is a better musical artist, but Michael Jackson was a better performer.
Speaker 7: That's a good argument. Now we got to talk about JT. JT wasn't too happy about the reaction she got from her latest ad campaign. She was doing a beats By dre headphone ad and people were getting on her at it, and she responded, No, I'm not in.
Speaker 6: A lum nati, no no depth.
Speaker 15: We ain't got me.
Speaker 6: I'm getting to the bag something that y'all don't know nothing about, because y'all seen y'all last to be a Patty on mother Instagram, and nobody not gonna approach y'all host because y'all don't got no range. Let's start there, y'all hang on there behind no range because y'all care too much about one other. And I don't get y'all think I'm gonna stay right here in my space, and I'm gonna do it in my space. I'm gonna have to get in front of no fashion people.
Speaker 1: Oh put her.
Speaker 6: No, I'm gonna do it for the hoob like me, because we deserve to be on campaigns too.
Speaker 4: Dropping the clues bombs for JT. That's I'm gonna start telling me he's underachieving. People must have you hoes ain't got no range. Okay, all right, male or female, you hoes, it ain't got no range.
Speaker 7: You hear me? All right? Okay, well that is your room report now Charlamagne whore giving that donkey too?
Speaker 2: Some hole with no range?
Speaker 4: All right, this whole definitely ain't got no range. She from Florida and she needs to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with her. Okay, this hoe ain't got no range, but she got heroin and she got trains ran on and we'll talk about it for after the hour, all right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same.
Speaker 7: Make sure you're telling to watch out for Florida.
Speaker 4: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 21: The Florida man and attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 7: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 8: Florida man is arrested after w say he rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 7: Police arrested in Orlando man. We're talking to.
Speaker 2: Flamingo to the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Bitch you donkey other day with charlamagnea god. I don't know why y'all keeping letting him.
Speaker 4: Get y'all like this, Yeah, Donky Today for Tuesday, September nineteenth, goes to a Florida woman named Amy Kemper. What does your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx, come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Now Amy has been arrested for child neglect without great bodily harm after leaving her eleven year old.
Speaker 1: Son in a hotel room with a dead man.
Speaker 4: Following on Manaje Toy with two men aka she got a train ran on her and couldn't afford a babysitter.
Speaker 1: Let's go to w SHNBC two for the report. Please well.
Speaker 22: A Flagler County mother is in jail this afternoon, accused of leaving her eleven year old son in a hotel room with a dead man after a drug fueled party. The Sheriff's office says thirty two year old Amy Kemper checked into the Hammock Beach Golf Resort and spaw On Palm Coast with her son, where she met two men on Saturday night. They allegedly took drugs and had sex while her son was still in the room. At some point, investigators say, Kemper left with one of the men and returned several hours later to find the other man dead in the room. Kemper is being held on a fifteen thousand dollars bond.
Speaker 1: Amy got piped down for the pipe.
Speaker 4: If this isn't the most valid reason that folks need daycare vouchers, then I don't know what is. Can someone please help her with her childcare costs? Can someone please get her some free daycare? Florida? Please give this woman all the ground the grants and vouchers and various forms of financial assistance. She needs to pay for childcare expenses. First of all, she needs the daycare, we know that. But most importantly, she got a serious drug problem. Now, there's been plenty of times you couldn't find a babysitter and had to take your child with you, you know, places like work.
Speaker 1: You know, might have to take your child to work when you didn't want to, you know, maybe even school. Visit a friend real quick, run to the store.
Speaker 4: But I bet good money you never said to yourself, I'm gonna run to the drug fuel threesome right quick, and you're gonna have to come with me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ain't.
Speaker 4: Ain't enough Coco Mellon and road blocking the world to distract your kid from watching mommy get a train ran on him during a drug fuel or gee.
Speaker 1: Poor kid.
Speaker 4: Poor kid probably thought he was watching Bob the build it the way his mom was getting screwed and hammered. Okay, the child was eleven. He's old enough to record this and put it on TikTok. He's old enough to record this and even uploaded the point hub. It might be on port hub right now with the title hanging while mommy banging. All right, everybody don't need to have kids. It's really that symbol. Because what's't even scarier is you don't care about that child. Because she left that little boy in the room with one of the men, the man that was sixty years old. She left him in the room while she left with the other man. She told deputies she thought the man was snoring strangely, and then when she returned, he was unresponsive. But what if he wasn't What if he hadn't die, What if he was high off drugs and god forbid, sexually assaulted your child, killed your child, all because you love drugs more than you love your seed. Now, now, cops gotta play CSI and figure out did the man died from sex, did he die from drugs? Or did he die from old age? Probably a combination of all three. Okay, and listen, I understand something's abuse and folks having issues beyond their control, But I truly feel bad for this child.
Speaker 1: Think about what you was doing when you was eleven? What was you doing when he was eleven?
Speaker 7: In mere playing video games?
Speaker 1: I'm saying playing video games? What was you doing he was eleven? Red video games?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. You want to play some video games or you want to watch some wrestling. You know what I'm saying. I used to walk around doing the degeneration, next chop, Remember the degeneration next chop?
Speaker 16: Do like this?
Speaker 1: Remember that? Remember that? Telling people suck it?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 1: Remember that? Would imagine someone hitting your mother.
Speaker 4: With wrestling moves like a device, the stroke, the pink hold slam, and telling her suck it while you.
Speaker 1: Watch, My God Jesus.
Speaker 4: Okay, once again, everybody does not deserve to be a parent, because parents must want their children. Okay, does this sound like this woman wanted her child. I don't know how he's made it to eleven years old, honestly, because children are one hundred percent their parents' responsibility. Does this sound like this woman has been responsible for this child at all during the past eleven years. How many times does this happen to this young man? You think this was his first rodeo? You think this is the first time he's been left in a room while his mom got a train ran on her while she did drugs. This kid is either gonna be permanently broken because of the trauma. He's gonna either be permanently broken and doesn't believe his life will ever improve on one day, he's gonna write the greatest book, the greatest movie, our album of all time. I personally pray for the latter. Please give Aim Kemper the biggest he hummmmmmm mmm.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, eleven years old and this road blocks not road block? What does it matter?
Speaker 4: People know what I meant, And I tell you one thing, Man, I said it earlier and I thought about it, but you know he is eleven years old. But for real, you know, the older you get, you know when mommy said, I got to run to this drug fuel threesome right quick, and you're gonna have to come with me. The older you get, you're gonna start to wonder what the hell does mommy mean when she says come with me?
Speaker 1: Are you stupid?
Speaker 7: I think she would put well, I would hope she put him. Well, it's just bad.
Speaker 1: You'll hope she would.
Speaker 7: No, I was gonna say, put him in.
Speaker 1: The other room.
Speaker 4: But how I hope she just Well, you think there was You think you think they could afford a two bedroom hotels? That's one of them hotels in Florida. That's a bad and so you walk in and it's the bed right there, and then the bathroom right next to the bed.
Speaker 7: But you said it's a golf resort in Sweet though, right now, say that, yeah you did.
Speaker 4: The news reports said that golf resort in Sweet We don't know what that means in Florida. Okay, that means it could be just holes in the ground. Don't play a game.
Speaker 1: No, you want to play a game. Yes, I guess we'll play a game of Yes, what racing.
Speaker 7: Clues?
Speaker 4: Amy Kemper from Florida left her eleven year old in a hotel room during a.
Speaker 1: Drug fuel orgy.
Speaker 7: Yes what racist?
Speaker 1: I have some questions what type of drugs? They didn't say.
Speaker 7: I'm going with white.
Speaker 1: White caucasion.
Speaker 7: See not what you just said.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 4: I was still stuck on the golf resort, right, And if it's a golf resort that's connected to a golf spot, I would think that, you know, I would lean towards the white. That means nothing. It's probably could just be a nice resort. Clear resorts you stay on that are nice.
Speaker 7: But they don't say golf. Yes they do, it's connected to that's not true. No, No, okay, what what what what.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely correction? I say not, but I was like, I was like.
Speaker 7: To do with it.
Speaker 1: But yes, you're absolutely correct. She is Caucasian.
Speaker 4: Amy Kemper is a white woman, yes, who left her eleven year old son in a hotel room during a drug fuel orgy and one of the men died and the kid just sat there with the dead man for several hours.
Speaker 7: All right, bet we'll see a piece bt mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 4: I hope he at least ran his pockets. What the eleven year old? Hope you got something out of it, you know what I'm saying, Like they take some money from the guy or something.
Speaker 1: That now was trauma.
Speaker 4: That poor young man gonna have a lot between sitting there with a dead man for several hours and watching his mom get a train ran.
Speaker 1: I don't who want to see that.
Speaker 7: He doesn't need robbery as well.
Speaker 1: It's not robbery, yes it is.
Speaker 7: You can't steal from somebody, that's robbery. Reparations.
Speaker 16: He's white reparations. White people get reparations and situations like that. Oh god, waw we whispering. I don't know, because you stud you started.
Speaker 7: All right, when we come back, Tamka Mallory will be joining us, and we're gonna kick it with Tamika Mallory when we come back. She's out in Kentucky right now. She's on the front line and she's been threatened. They said they're gonna kill her. They're gonna shoot up a hotel, and she'll break it all day when we come back.
Speaker 1: He's not exaggerating that ADJMS Sauce. That's actually true. That's right.
Speaker 7: We're gonna talk to her when we come back. It's the breakfast slogan Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: One.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ Envy charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: We got a special guest on the phone lines right now, ladies and gentlemen, we have Tamika Mallory.
Speaker 15: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Not just on the line, Tamika's on the front lines. Tamika is back in Kentucky, Kentucky.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 1: Why is our good sisters, Tamika Mallory back in Kentucky.
Speaker 19: Well, you know, we made a commitment three years ago to Breonna Taylor's family that we would not just come out in protest, but that we would continue to work with the community through all the phases and we're in a second phase, if you will, or another phase of the fight for justice for her and the community, which is to stop the man who was the special prosecutor on the case, who should have secured indictments for the.
Speaker 15: Officers who killed Breonna Taylor.
Speaker 19: He is the attorney general, the current attorney general of the state of Kentucky. His name is Daniel Cameron, and he is now running for governor, which means he would receive a promotion for not, you know, doing what's necessary to bring justice to this community and too this family. He has been very clear that he is a police guy. He's in fact a black man who is very much so in support of the police. He is endorsed by Donald Trump. Is something that he uses all over in his campaigns is you know, ads for his race. And if you look at his policies how he wants to be tough on crime, which is usually a dog whistle for locking up black and brown folks and not really trying to provide us with the resources that we need.
Speaker 15: You know, he's a pretty dangerous guy.
Speaker 19: I would say that he's like the black cousin of Ron DeSantis, who is the governor of Florida. And so we are back in Kentucky from now until November seventh, when his election will happen. Ensuring that people are one registered to vote and two.
Speaker 11: That they are very clear about who they're.
Speaker 15: Voting for and what this man is capable of.
Speaker 19: One of the things in his twelve point plan that he wants to do, if this helps to sort of draw a picture or paint a picture of who he is, is to get rid of civilian complaint review boards. He wants to stop the civilians from having the authority to ancient police officers when they do something wrong. Right, he's talking about giving the death penalty to offenders.
Speaker 15: He is a very very dangerous man.
Speaker 19: So you know, I have the personal vendetta because of his behavior and the Brionna Taylor case, but his policies are also very dangerous.
Speaker 15: And the last thing I'll.
Speaker 19: Say is, you know, if there are some people who believe that we as activists and organizers, we just always don't like someone. But if you go back and look at the time when the grand jury had been and paneled and they were meeting in terms of whether they would bring charges for Brianna Taylor, one of the things that happened at that time was that after it was over, Daniel Cameron came forward and said that those jurors did not find charges for the officers for Brionna Taylor specifically. In fact, the only charge that came out of that grand jury was a bullet going through the wall and how it could have potentially hurts on one on the other side. The jurors came forward, at least three of them. They came forward and said that they had never been presented with charges for Brianna Taylor, that they waited until the end. They thought they would hear about Brianna Taylor, but they didn't, So therefore Daniel Cameron lied. So not only is he bad on policy, not only is he a police guy, but he's also a liar and an obstructionist to justice.
Speaker 4: Is there another candidate you all are supporting against Daniel Cameron?
Speaker 15: First of all, there's only two candidates.
Speaker 19: There's the current governor, Governor Basher, who happens to be a Democrat, and Governor Basher. I wouldn't say he's terrible, but of course you and I talk all the time about how much more the Democratic Party has to do in order to be as committed to it to us as voters as we've been to them. So I wouldn't sit and tell you that I'm this huge Basher supporter, but he is the alternative candidate. And one of the things that that Governor Basher has done is restored the voting rights of one hundred and seventy thousand people who are formerly incarcerated or people who have convictions felony convictions, and sixty thousand of those people registered to vote, but only ten thousand of them have been to the polls.
Speaker 15: So as far as we're concerned, that one.
Speaker 19: Hundred and seventy thousand people is an important number for what we're doing here now and what power looks like or power building looks like in the state of Kentucky. So we do give him credit for that. There's been some other things that he's done. There are local people in the state of Kentucky who some support him, others have real issues with him. Before the most part, those people who are grassroots leaders on the ground are saying vote for Governor Basher and vote and do not vote for Daniel Cameron.
Speaker 7: Well, for those just listening, we're talking to ta Mika Mallory. She's out in Kentucky. Now, one thing that I did see I've seen you on live the other day that said that your life was threatened in that somebody threatened your hotel. That's what we need to get to and all that other stuff. So so explain to the people what happened. And some people just don't know how dangerous your work is and what you have to deal with it. They think you just stand on the front line and you shout and you scream. But it's a lot, it's a lot more than that. So break down what's what's been going on and happening with you right now?
Speaker 15: Yes, they do.
Speaker 19: I do stand on the front line and yell and scream. I do that too, which is probably why the death threats were coming through the several hotels in the state in Kentucky and Louisville, Kentucky received phone calls from someone a man asking whether or not I was staying at those hotels.
Speaker 15: And of course, in you know, if the if the protocol.
Speaker 19: Is followed properly, hotels would never say you know that the person is here.
Speaker 15: So they said, well, you know she's not. I don't you know? They said, we can't give out that information.
Speaker 19: And the response was, well, it doesn't matter whether she's staying there or not, but tell the bitch that I'm going to shoot her. So that was the That was the first call, and of course, you know, they tracked me down. The police department in Kentucky and the Louisville specifically, they know how to reach me, whether it be from the people that I work closely with here who work within the system, and or just the fact that I've been arrested a few times here and as well as just relationships that we've built. So they tracked me down, had a conversation with me. They had police to meet me to let me know that it sounded like a credible threat. They were concerned about it, and we did a report in which detectives got involved. So that was earlier in the day. Later in the evening, more calls came in, and this particular call was much more nerve wrecking, if you will, from me.
Speaker 15: It was much more concerning.
Speaker 19: Because the person called exactly at the time that I was arriving to the hotel, and they knew the color car that I was in, and they told the person at the front desk, you know, you see her the bitch that just got out of the car, and they named the color car and said we're going to shoot her and we're going to shoot up the hotel. So once they started, you know, first of all, I'm sure that the officers, most of them, do not want me to be harmed here in Louisville. So, you know, when I met with the officers earlier in the day, they called, they checked in, They were really really serious about it. But I think that once someone says they're going to shoot up a hotel, it turns into a whole different situation when we're in this climate where there are mass shootings, where people are walking into buildings and shooting multiple people. And so at that point, the Department of Justice, the FBI, and all these other individuals became concerned about what's happening. So, you know, since then, things have been pretty cool. That doesn't mean that we're not still being watched. We went through this, y'all know it because you were reported on it when we lived here.
Speaker 1: Why do you say since then, you've only been there seventy two hours, I mean.
Speaker 15: Every day every day. Listen.
Speaker 19: We got through yesterday without anyone reporting any calls, but the day before was a really bad day.
Speaker 15: And I think you know what for me, As I said, you all have covered.
Speaker 19: This before, because when we were living in Kentucky for four months in the thick of fighting for Breonna Taylor, we were being threatened every day. We had all types of police surveillance, We had the white supremacists coming after us. We will find them, you know, our security they found people in the bushes. I mean, it was just a nightmare what we went through, and so we're pretty much used to it. Not saying that that means that we don't take it seriously, because we do, and we do have a very expensive, unfortunately security team of brothers who love and and and protect me with their life and protect us with their lives. But what really bothered me wasn't so much that the threat was against me. It's that there's a person. I don't know what they make, but let's just say, for the purpose of this conversation, eighteen dollars an hour and you're answering the phone in the hotel and someone is saying that they're going to shoot up the hotel. That's scary. It's scary for their families, it's scary for them personally. Now the rest of the time that I'm doing my job, I'm worrying about who might come through this door and what might happen, and then trying to relay that to my family members.
Speaker 15: It's no joke, so we don't take it lightly.
Speaker 19: We understand the significance of those types of threats, and yes, more than likely people are not going to call you and tell you they're going to kill you. But we know that at the Top shooting in the Top supermarket shooting in Buffalo, that man had been there before, he was seveiling the location.
Speaker 15: So it's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 19: That it won't happen that someone will come surveillance, you know, do surveil the area, maybe even call and then go out and do something heinous, like to try to murder people. So we do take it seriously.
Speaker 7: All right, We'll hold up Tamika. We're still talking to Tamika Mallory. She's out in Kentucky. We'll talk to some more when we come back. Don't move. It's to breakfast club on morning morning. Everybody is dej Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Tamika Mallory. Now, Charlamagne, what.
Speaker 1: We say, why do you even have to be there?
Speaker 19: Tamika, Yeah, that's a good question because people are like, you should go home, including some of my family members are like, uh, yeah, you did enough, Like go home. But again, I promise to Meeka Farmer, Brionna Taylor's mother, that we were never going to leave her and to have Daniel Cameron knowing. And by the way, some people will say, well, maybe there were no charges, Well there weren't because the Department of Justice has the civil rights charges that have been filed against those officers are significant, So it's not that there was nothing there. There was absolutely something to indict those officers on because we now that the federal government has moved in to do.
Speaker 15: So, and they don't do that unless they know.
Speaker 19: And by the way, once they started, once they got a little bit of information and they started pricking into it, people started coming forward.
Speaker 15: And when I say people, I'm talking about.
Speaker 19: Police officers telling the truth about what took place and the ways in which they covered up the murder of Brianna Taylor. So we have a real serious chip on our shoulder with this because we were here and we could have lost our lives. Something really bad could have happened to us as it did Brihanna. And I promised Tamika that I would help her to finish the job.
Speaker 15: And one thing I.
Speaker 19: Always tell folks, it's a lot of people that are online activists, and I don't take anything away from them, because raising awareness is a part of activism. But I'm an organizer that is from the old school, and I believe you have to knock on doors and look people in their eyes and remind them of their power and remind them of the importance of them paying attention to not just elections, but whatever the movements are for social causes happening in their community. And so when we lived here before, we knocked on doors, we took food to four thousand families, We held conferences, we did things in this community that has we built a family here of organizers and we know what they need. They're doing the work on their own, but we help them to bring it and raise the attention to a national level so people will know what's going on in Kentucky. It is and you know, and you all know because we talk about this. It's a virus that's spreading. So what's happening in Kentucky has national implications because if Daniel Cameron becomes governor, his behavior, his policies, the ways in.
Speaker 15: Which he thinks.
Speaker 19: I just told you, he's like the black cousin of Ron DeSantis. They are spreading something across this nation that is dangerous for our people. And so that's why I'm here. I'm here because I don't believe that I can just send a text message in a phone call and really motivate our people to get to the polls.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you a question. For people out there that want to help, that want to donate time, finances or whatever, how can they do that and where can they do that? What's the site?
Speaker 19: So it's best to go to until freedom dot com. Until freedom dot com is safe, it's secure, it's an act flu account, it goes straight to us. It's best to invest in our work through the website until freedom dot com. But there are some people who want to send cash app, and I'm you know, we're completely fine with that.
Speaker 15: It's until freedom on cash app. It's until freedom.
Speaker 19: The reason why I say it's best to go to until freedom dot com is because there are imposters that since twenty twenty have been putting up accounts either with my picture or the until Freedom picture, and they have added things like NY or US or an extra L or something that will make someone who's not paying attention closely choose that and send money. And we know for sure because we have verified it with cash app, that that money, thousands of dollars has gone to these fake accounts.
Speaker 15: So we ask people that if.
Speaker 19: You're going to do cash app, pay attention to the words being spelled properly. It's until freedom and there is no N why, there's no US, there's no nothing else. But if you can, it's really quick to just go to untilfreedom dot com and give that way.
Speaker 4: Well, Tamika, we love you, we value you, we appreciate you, We thank you for always being on the front lines, you know, fighting for us, even when it's not the sexy, sexy story or sexy.
Speaker 1: Thing to do at the moment.
Speaker 4: And you know, like you said yesterday, you're getting all these death threats and it's easier to do something when it's in the dark. So that's why we shine in the light on the work you're doing in Kentucky right now.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, and be safe them.
Speaker 15: Love y'all appreciate you.
Speaker 19: Hopefully I'll be able to come in when we get back.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, thanks all right, Thank you to Mika Mallory for joining us, and make sure you hit up the website until freedom. Now when we come back, we got your room or report. Natalie Nothing, she's back in rumors into it. When we come back, it's to breakfast slogan morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: I hate this place.
Speaker 4: I hate this place, my god, man place is like an abusive relationship, man.
Speaker 1: Wanting everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the roomors, let's talk.
Speaker 7: Natalie None.
Speaker 2: Names or you've gossip? Been you chatting? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 11: I mean, I guess We're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: This is where the tea spells right right.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 7: Natalie None says she will not end the beef with Jess Hilarious and beef I guess so, and made some claims that Jess Hilarious is scared. Of course she didn't come to work. We saw you on Breakfast Club. Such a fun interview.
Speaker 11: You kind of buried the hatchet with Charlemagne, kind of sort of sort of kind of any chance that you're gonna reconcile with just hilarious?
Speaker 21: No, Like she didn't even show up to her job for the day. That's like the most have I ever seen in my life. Like, you knew I was coming and you didn't come, So she was supposed to be there. Yeah, and then she came the next day and talked unlimited, I got no respect for you.
Speaker 1: Well, my good sister, Jesse Hilarius does not work at breakfast clubs.
Speaker 7: No, she does not work here.
Speaker 4: And Jesse Hilarius was not scheduled to be here that day. No, she was scheduled to be here today. She was here, right, Yeah, this is a fact. Yeah, you know, I mean people don't don't necessarily understand Jess does not have a position here.
Speaker 7: Yet we try to get up here as much as possible. But Jess has a life, she has shows, she does coming, she has a son that she takes to school, guests hosts all year long, Yeah, all year long. So I'm sure Jess would have loved to come up a bear during that time.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I just know she wasn't scheduled to be here that day. That's not that's not accurate at all. She was She literally was scheduled to be here today. She was scheduled to be here.
Speaker 7: We have more audio, no no, all right. Also Dojah Cat, she was on live yesterday. I don't know why Dojiah Cat, who's very talented. Doja Cat is very dope.
Speaker 4: If you ever get a chance like go through Doja Cat's music, she is dope, phenomenal. She was on IG Live yesterday and for some reason, Dojiah lets her fans bother the hell out of her.
Speaker 7: So she was on live yesterday and her fans were bothering her, and this is what Doja Cats said yesterday.
Speaker 15: Yeah, there is something really behind me, a big fat ass.
Speaker 1: Keep trying me, keep trying me.
Speaker 21: At one am, a big fat wagon.
Speaker 15: That's what's behind me.
Speaker 1: Look behind me.
Speaker 6: Oh nothing new, Wait a minute, I'm did nothing new, just my big fat ass.
Speaker 15: Try again.
Speaker 7: That's because when she was on live, people kept saying, look behind you, look behind you, there's something behind you messing with her, and every time she would turn around to look, she just you know, they just.
Speaker 4: Y'all got Thojah fed up though, because those is one of the artists who is controlling her own narrative. Doojah is spinning her fans, not the other way around. Doja is not a person that's reacting to social media. I know she makes it seem that way, but she's really not. She really got y'all eating out the palm of her hands, right, And that is you got the number one record in the country right now?
Speaker 1: Ain't Painted Time Red or was it last week?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 7: I think it's I don't think it was last week, is it?
Speaker 1: I think it was Painting Time right, Yeah, I don't think so. It was number one on the billboard.
Speaker 7: One maybe it was all right, Well, congratulations the Dosia cat. And that is your rumor report. Now tell them what you got coming up with your your mental health alliance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, painted Town Red hit number one.
Speaker 7: It was number one.
Speaker 4: Do on September eleventh. Yeah, sleuth, the Doja cat, she plans, she knows exactly what she's doing. But yeah, Saturday, October seventh, the Mental Wealth ex Bowl, my third annual Mental Wealth ex Bowl, was happening at the Marriott Marquee in Times Square. You know, I bring together some of the best therapists and uh psychiatrists and mental health advocates and mental health, you know, just just experts from all around the country, you know. And it's a free event from eleven am to four pm at the Marriott Marquee in Times Square. Doctor Rita Walker is gonna be there. Ronshawn Miller is gonna be there. Cawston Daily is gonna be there. Man, a lot of different people. Elliot Connie psychotherapist.
Speaker 1: So join us. It is a free event.
Speaker 4: Absolutely am the four pm Marriott Marquee and Times Squall.
Speaker 7: That's right, all right now the People's Choice mixes up next, get your request in eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five to one.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: It's j n V. Charlamagne. No God, we are the Breakfast Club. Don't forget. This weekend is the iHeart Radio Music Festival out in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, who's all gonna be there at the music festival this weekend?
Speaker 4: Man Lowayne, Dirk Low, Dirk TLC, Public Enemy, Travis Scott. It's the blackest iHeart Radio Music Festival. I can remember absolutely in a recent memory. Matter of fact, what are talking about recent memory?
Speaker 1: Ever? I can't think of a time the iHeart Radio Music Festival has been to black That's right.
Speaker 7: So if you haven't got your tickets, I think there's some tickets still available to definitely hit up the website to see if you can get your tickets. And then you got your Mental Health Alliance right Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Mental Health FEXTBA was October seventh, SAD today October seventh, from eleven am to four pm at the Marriott Marquee in Times Square. It is a day of mental health education and healing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We have a bunch of different panels for people to see, and we have people like doctor Alfre Breeland. Noble's gonna be there at Carson Daily, doctor Rita Walker, the Good System, Michelle Williams from Destiny's Child and the Checking In podcast. Jay Barnet's gonna be there, to Mika Mallory, Brandon Marshall, Angela Raie, my Man Shakusan Coy is gonna be there, Corey Minus Smith is gonna be there. Psychotherapist Elliott Connie is gonna be there. My man Justin Little is gonna be there. Resmod Minicum. I got a salute Justin Little Man, because Justin Little was a person who attended the first Mental Wealth ex Bowl a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: He said the mental Health Expow changed his life.
Speaker 4: He didn't commit suicide because of the mental health expow. So he volunteered for US last year and this year he's gonna be on a panel telling his story.
Speaker 1: Man, and I want more, justin little. That's why we created the event.
Speaker 4: That's why it's a day of mental health in Healing education man, because we want people to get started on their healing journey. So salute to everybody who's coming to the Mental Wealth Expo Saturday, October seventh. It is a free event, free, free, free, free, free from eleven am to four pm at the Marry Out Marquee in Times Square.
Speaker 1: For more info, go to mentalwealthexpo dot com.
Speaker 7: All right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody's DJ envy Charlamage to God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get it out of here. Charlamae, you got a positive note. I do have a positive note, and it's simply this man.
Speaker 4: Truly, great leaders in life become so because they cause others to be greater than themselves, have a great day.
Speaker 7: Breakfast club bits is you don't finish or y'all done