Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all be at all.
Speaker 2: Given them black the million buff busbooz.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Listening to.
Speaker 5: To I want to joy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Joy?
Speaker 7: You know you.
Speaker 3: Know you gotta turn.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 2: Probably got to turn the mouth turn the water.
Speaker 1: Of the money up, come.
Speaker 5: Come out?
Speaker 8: You think that?
Speaker 5: Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 9: You all listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey man oh man got a radio show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 9: God so big to me, man, I just have to tell you about it. I can't help it. It's rather obvious to me how big, how good God is. He's absolutely tremendous. He's off the chain, you know, man, I want to share something with you today. You know, if you're out there, start your mission today. Why don't we all decide together better yet? Let's just kill that conju don't that just individually? Look you listening, everybody's got something that's that's on the table that they haven't yet attacked yet. What are you waiting for? Start your mission today? Stop the procrastination now. And if you and if you allow prassic excuse. Man, if you allow procrastination to set in, then that that allows then which is a weakness, you know, but that allows the devil then to just really do his thing. Because an idle mind is the devil's playground. So if you ain't working on your goals, dreams, aspirations, or visions, you just you're just waking up seeing how today go and go? Or the devil he got plenty for it for you to do.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 9: But if you get your mind right on your goal and your focus and your purpose, then you can go on about your business. Then when the distraction comes, you can catch yourself. Now, don't mean you ain't gonna fall privy or fall prey to some of your distractions, because you will, but you will have a goal in mind and aspiration that makes you go. Hold on, man, I got to stay focused here because what I really want while I'm really trying to go the thing that I'm really after, this new little thing that's being introduced, this don't fit into the equation. Man, Let me keep it moving. Step off the line for a little while. You know, like I said yesterday, you think about God, is He's so forgiving that if you get out of line, He'll hold your place. See that's the real cool thing. A lot of people do that for you too. Like I said, if you're at the movie theater or you at the amusement park and you're in the line and you forget something, if you politely ask the person behind you, hey, man, I gotta run to my car left something, would you hold my place? Most people say fine, Ye'll go ahead, and when you come back, they don't have a problem. See your problem is is you want to get out the line, go do something, then come back and just get up in the line further up than you work or cut somebody. Now you got a problem because see everybody looking at you now like joy, woa partner? Where you come from? You know the line start back here? But see the thing with God is God don't do that. God don't say the line start back here. God hold your place. When you make a mistake and you fall off the line, God holds your place. But if you ain't got no dreams, aspiration, if you ain't got no place, what he holding for you? See, I mean He got a place you, but you gotta come to it. See some people, well here's what I'm saying, if you got a goal of aspiration to dream and you fall off track momentarily, you can get back to that because God knows where you left off. Now you may have to accomplish a few more things since you stopped for a long period of time, but God knows where you left off, you can get back on track. I look, man, this dream of being on TV since I was a kid, and it got off track. Now it got off track. I just kept it as one of the dreams. And in some real dog moments when it looked like it wasn't gonna happen, all I was hanging on to is just the hope that one day it could.
Speaker 1: But that's what faith is really about. Faith is the belief in things that you cannot see. But faith gives you the confidence to keep hoping. Man, Sometimes it just keep hope alive. Sometimes you heard Jesse Jackson say it just keep hope alive. Times man, it's just the hope. I was hanging on a hope. And I'm talking about when it got real ugly and funky out there for me, when it looked like I wasn't gonna.
Speaker 9: Ever make it, and all of the facts was in and everything pointed in the direction you not gonna make it. You done really messed up this time. Then I sat there and I just hung on to the hope. But man, that's what I'm saying. If you got a dream on aspiration or vision or something, when you fall off track and you want.
Speaker 8: To go get back in line, God holds your place.
Speaker 9: He knew I was off track and out of line, but he said, Okay, here's where we stopped. You want to be on TV. And when you get it together and you quit tripping and you come and your turn to me, I'm gonna hold your place, put you back in line. Then we're gonna finish the journey. That took me a lot longer to get here than I wanted to, But then it was necessary because I needed all of the mishaps to happen to me along the way. So when I got on the radio one day, I did not see coming. Steve Harvey got a radio show, y'all. That's why I say it every day. See, because of this radio show that I didn't see coming. Now I have stories to tell, and I can tell you about me better than I can tell you about anybody. And I done been through enough whereas relatable, where enough people can go mad that happened to me. Appreciate you saying that that's what it was for. See, I get it now. See at the time, though I didn't like what was happening to me. At the time, I was really in total disagreement with God on a lot of stuff he was pulling off on me. But in essence I was really pulling it off on myself. But through his grace and mercy, he kept me through all of my mistakes, all my bad decisions, all my miscalculations, all my misfires, all the times I knowingly stepped out there and did wrong. He forgave me, He said, because man, if you ever come to me, I have a plan for you that it is going to be far and above. It will supersede everything you've ever dreamed of. That's what I did. I just got sick of me. Goodn't sick of me? And I turned it over to God. And then God started working And here I am today. Now He threw with me. Yet Nope, have I arrived yet?
Speaker 8: Nope? But guess what the journey is? Cool? And then you know what I found out, that's kind of what it's like. In life.
Speaker 9: If you done walked off the cliff in life and you ain't got no God in your life, it's like not having a parachute. You step off the cliff and you just free falling. We all now that fag gets you closer to the grave, right see, we all heading to the grave from the moment we're born. But the cool thing about a relationship with God is when you step off the cliff and you got God here a parachute. You still going down, but it's a nice ride. You guide and you glide, and you're softly, you enjoying your looking, you're smiling. You're meeting other people along the way. You're floating over here to ski a little while.
Speaker 8: You over there at the beach for a little while.
Speaker 9: You mess around over here, you get to go out the country a little bit on your parachuting and all that, and God just helps you your descent.
Speaker 8: Appear more like a rise and more like a euphoric fall.
Speaker 9: Instead of not having no God in your life and you just walking off that cliff every day, free falling.
Speaker 8: Ain't got no cord, you steady pulling, you hollering.
Speaker 9: The whole way because you to mess around with yourself and ain't let God come into your life and provide a parachute for you. I would rather have a parachute since I got to jump every day than to not have one. God has been like a parachute for me. Ask me where that came from.
Speaker 8: I can't tell you.
Speaker 9: But like I always say, most good things that happen in my life that I can't explain, its usually him. You're listening morning, ladies and gentlemen, Is here another blessing, another great day. Welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Have you thanked them this morning? Have you just taken a pause and just said thank you for just I'm breathing today, I'm alive, I got another crack. You ain't through with me yet, however you want to do it, But do do that, Ladies and gentlemen. We here we rolling shunning Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior, Junia.
Speaker 8: What's on your mind to day?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: Let me tell you someone.
Speaker 10: Do you realize something?
Speaker 8: Man that you special?
Speaker 11: You really realize this well, because you can't do no other job, like you can't be nobody teacher. Like if you was a teacher in the classroom, I can't see you being because you gonna hurt some students.
Speaker 1: You hurt somebody.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't have the patience to teach.
Speaker 1: You know, you need to learn this now.
Speaker 8: My daddy was my teacher. You finna learn this today, you today lay.
Speaker 1: One on TV miss the High Time.
Speaker 10: But what you can tell he was frustrated.
Speaker 1: On the show.
Speaker 9: Look, mister high Tower, he had give damn me he didn't seriously they was going cause when they first gave me the show, I had all.
Speaker 8: These lines right, and I was saying. I was reading the line, said, man, I'm uncomfortable with this.
Speaker 9: I said, what do you mean? I said, That's not how I am. I'm not Finnish. Talk to this boy respectful? Why, I said, because he a boy. But it respect I'm the I'm the teacher, I'm the growing up.
Speaker 8: That's all it is.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 8: This is not finn Change talking to who respectful.
Speaker 1: But you're acting. You weren't yourself. You realize that it wasn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I beg your pardon. I can't act. You ain't never seen me getting no ward for acting.
Speaker 10: About it.
Speaker 9: I ain't been up for no oscar nothing like that, you know, lorg. I can't act everything I am. I have to be me, and I figured that out. I was never ever going to be a movie star. There was nothing in the cards for me and that, and I discovered that quickly. Let me get on TV where I will be myself. Okay, because that's what I can do.
Speaker 8: I take an acting lesson for what I just tell you. I can't act what as I'm taking lessons from? Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 9: They helped me learn how to read these scripts and stuff. Because I didn't know how to read the scripts. They said, Steve crosses to the refrigerator and grabs bread. When it got to my line, it's say crossing to the refrigerator, grabbing bread, and then do my line. They say, what are you doing? I said, I'm reading the paper. They said, no, no, no, no, that's your instructions. Cassie David, who's very popular on all of the Tyler Perry movies, she was an extra. She said, come here, baby, She said, if you don't learn how to act, these white folks don't take your money. She said, now, I'm from Holly Spraying, Mississippi. You need some help, or these white folks don't take your money. I said, white folks don't take my money. Who can help me? She said, I'm introducing to this lake on chip Field. They came to my hotel that now. I stayed up four thirty in the morning. When I came back the next day, my ass could.
Speaker 1: Act take your money?
Speaker 12: Yes, coming up at the top of the hour, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from Junior if he's been for the nephew to run.
Speaker 1: That frank back right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening hard morning show, and it's time now to run that prank back with Junior in for the nephew.
Speaker 1: What you got for his junior.
Speaker 10: Bill wedding with Butchet Yep, we got run it.
Speaker 6: Kat.
Speaker 7: Hello, I'm trying to reach Allan. This is how you're doing this, butcher man, but uh yeah you was you was at the cookout the other day with the family. I'm Christian's cousin.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, y'all was that you was at the at the cookout the other day. I wanted to reach out to you. I know the wedding is in the next two weeks, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 7: You you ready for that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 7: Well, hey man, I got a little bit of a problem that uh, you know if we kind of wanted to call you about, you know, because the family got together and had a little meeting, like and what the deal is is just here. I know, I know you excited and want to marry my cousin and she kind of excited too about the whole thing. But you know, like the family members, we got together and decided that uh for right now, I mean right now we're been the call to wedd.
Speaker 4: Now for right now, what you're talking about calling the wedding off.
Speaker 7: Well, see, you know, everybody think you cool and I and you know we real real passionate man about you know, people marrying into our family or whatever, like you know, the gathering of it and that you know that was a potlok thing. Everybody brains something right oho, christ Ain't ever told me no like that about what about something about not getting no married? Okay, we'll see right here, Like I say, this is what the family done decided on.
Speaker 4: What the family decided on.
Speaker 3: Okay, you see, this is what I'm trying to tell you. See, we're a real.
Speaker 7: Close knit family and it's like this here. See first of all, let me get you to understand is here you're talking to Butcher right now? All right, here's the deal. You know, we didne decided that the wedd name in the appen in two weeks until like when we had the we had the potluck barbecue. Everybody brings something. Why, you ain't brain nothing what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: I'm paying for what? Oh oh oh, oh oh oh.
Speaker 7: That's what you've been to throw up in our faces that you're paying.
Speaker 3: For the wed Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's I supposed to bring?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 7: Man, everybody brings someone. We have a pot Look, you know, everybody brings something contribute to to to the function of the event that's going on, you know. And for you to walk up in there and I have nothing that let us know what kind of person you're gonna be in the family, we can't have it cool. Listen again, this Butcher right here.
Speaker 4: I don't know no Butcher. Look, I came to the family gathering picnick. I came there and showed up, loving on all y'all, telling y'all great this is gonna be. And now you're telling me I can't marry Christmas? Is that what telling me?
Speaker 3: I ain't man? The family that already voted and whin the family vote? Dog, that's it. I ain't marrying the family.
Speaker 7: You may you've married my cousin Christian, that's what you're trying to do, and you ain't feel to marry her.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll be calling up to my job talking to like this. I'm already on hot from the day with some boat my supervise that I'm pupposed to do. Not come calling me with no vote.
Speaker 7: Hey man, let me tell you this here until we can decide that you good for Christian, until we can decide that you know you can handle being married to her, and you come correct as a family member. And if you're gonna come to potlus, then you bring a pot. You ain't brain nothing.
Speaker 4: I ain't gotta fear, ain't nothing. I'm paying for this wed and I don't get what's y'all say all that money out of the dropped for this? How about two bottles.
Speaker 3: Of wine to it? I ain't seen no wine. I don't care if you got that wine or not.
Speaker 4: I saw her mama drinking it.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, I ain't getting no wine. I don't remember nobody bringing no wine. See butcher on to see anything that go on?
Speaker 4: I got class I don't know what she's talking about, butchy whatever, I bought some wine, Mamma was drinking it, and I ain't playing that this wind going down. I don't spend over twenty three thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars on that. Hey, man, I haven't already told you that the family then voted on.
Speaker 7: That the wind name.
Speaker 3: I don't give up what the family voted on.
Speaker 4: I done pay for this. I ain't heard nothing from Christian about this.
Speaker 7: Christen might not know what we've done voted on. We've made the decisions sometimes for everybody you undersaying that don't include me. We'll let Christian know that we's gonna stop the win. I'm just calm to.
Speaker 3: Let you know before.
Speaker 7: I ain't tell her what's up you're trying.
Speaker 3: To tell me.
Speaker 4: Christen don't even know now.
Speaker 7: We ain't told her that we don't agree with you yet and that we're gonna stop the win. We ain't told of it.
Speaker 4: Man, out of here. I don't paid all this money for this, man, y'all ain't stopping man.
Speaker 3: I done already told you what we're doing, all right. I'm not going to continue to go back and forth with you.
Speaker 4: Better get off my alreadys and your voice at me.
Speaker 3: I don't know to hell you, I tell you what.
Speaker 7: Let me say this to you. I don't care if I got to bust up in that church and stop this wedding because.
Speaker 3: You don win against what we just said. Whatever I got to do, I don't know who you with.
Speaker 4: I wish y'all was try to stop this wedding. Look, we can have a list right now. I can get off of work. I'm already going through some books and I'm already on fire. I will come there and bust yo right now.
Speaker 3: You know what, see she see what she was going with Nigel. See Nigel, ain't act like this?
Speaker 4: Oh what I know you didn't bring that me and that done already have don't even bring that came up in me.
Speaker 3: Hey man, amen, I'm just keeping it real with you. Nigel, ain't act like this here that we done have words.
Speaker 4: And if that don't want to come and bust up in that too, he get that with just like that.
Speaker 3: Man. All I'm just trying to say is a home family. An I don't wuld have.
Speaker 4: Heard nothing about this no more.
Speaker 3: Tell me where to be and we can deal with this now.
Speaker 7: I'm just letting you know the family don't voted. The family and already no voting. Now what we'll do We'll push the wedding back and then give us time to reevaluate you.
Speaker 4: And we evaluate me. I don't need no evaluation from y'all. Me and christ are getting married. How do I put some money on this?
Speaker 3: All I know is the wedding ain't happening.
Speaker 4: That the wedding is happening now, I.
Speaker 3: Set them pay for all this.
Speaker 4: He saw some books you the family were gonna get married in two and a half weeks. And joh, if y'all don't come in, if y'all come up in that, y'all gonna get that on the straight.
Speaker 3: I'm that I'm trying to say, hello, hey man, I'm trying to tell you, man, right now, the family don't want you in the family right now.
Speaker 4: I don't give it about y'all. Ain't in love with y'all. I'm married Christen, and I can give up if I see y'all ever again.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you this here, the family voted on one more thing. You need to go on on.
Speaker 4: Know then while we're at it, this ain't no damn democracy. We getting married. That is between hi and I and if y'all don't want to be there, jump off in the dish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one more th ain't we don't voted on what else you don't vote it on? We voted on this.
Speaker 7: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Christians and Todd Family got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 4: I'm come to wed you, Tommy. I don't put all that money.
Speaker 8: Out like that.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, Sun, I got one more thing.
Speaker 7: I got to ask you, dog, what is what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the lane.
Speaker 3: Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Baby, I'm being real with you, man, somebody gonna you up.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, it is asked the clo. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour in today's Wellness When to day segment, We're gonna talk tell you all about our favorite all natural cleanse that works from the inside out to clear out all your bodi's toxic waste so you can lose weight.
Speaker 1: That's coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 12: But right now it is time to ask the clo our chief love officer Steve Harvey Charlie and Tuckson says, I'm a twenty eight year old female and I work with a lot of older men that hit on me. The other ladies in the office are jealous of me, so I keep to myself. It's my first real job. So should I try? Should I try to blend in with the female co workers or just keep it strictly business.
Speaker 9: Well, it's gonna be hard for you because obviously they hit on you because you knew.
Speaker 8: They've aught all them old to men to try everybody else. It ain't worked.
Speaker 9: So now you know you' the new inmate and fresh meat, and here they come. I think you should just.
Speaker 8: Try to be cordial on the job.
Speaker 9: Don't try to overfit in because they gonna thank some up. What it is just for somebody on the job's cool. Everybody a jealous and just keep kill him.
Speaker 12: With can.
Speaker 9: Ignore him old ass men because they ain't buy none. An old man gives you worms and it.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right? Any kay?
Speaker 1: Is nothing restricted that comes out of your mind?
Speaker 9: The old lady say that one time, I just thought i'd repeat it right here. Sounded like, yeah, it's not like it could work, right, here. Yeah, I ain't really gonna help you with this one, all right.
Speaker 12: Move along to Shelissa in South Philly, who says, my boyfriend always has his phone turned face down when he's around me. I started turning my phone over and I missed a few calls on purpose around him. He asked if I had something to hide? Now, why is it okay when he does it but I can't do it?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 8: Just hey, that's what happened. The best thing is to give everybody a taste of their own medicine. See if they liked. Hey, that's the best way to do it. There is no better way. Just say no. I just you know, I noticed when we're around each other, we turn our phones upside do. So there you go. Ain't no problem.
Speaker 1: Turning the phones.
Speaker 8: You know you want to turn your home because our damn show turn nine on, and I just think we need probably need to stay at each other beaus. That's the way you look.
Speaker 1: That's how you do it.
Speaker 10: You move on to another conversation.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 5: So, how are you doing?
Speaker 8: You'll go bow Jangles and chick for labor.
Speaker 1: Moving on now to Amanda and Charlotte.
Speaker 12: Amanda says, I have a friend that's sleeping with another friend's father, and she just got a new car. I assume that the man helped her get it. Meanwhile, his own daughter always has trouble with her old raggedy car.
Speaker 1: Should I tell her what her dad is doing?
Speaker 9: No, you don't know, because you don't know. You don't know what her dadd is doing. This girl got a new car. You don't know her daddy bought the car, and it Pete, he did buy a car and his daughter having trouble with her car.
Speaker 8: He don't sleep with his daughter, No, he's sleeping with the other.
Speaker 10: Girls, and she deserve a coffee.
Speaker 9: It y'all should have been here talking about You didn't say that her daddy was married.
Speaker 8: You didn't say none of that. You don't even know that this man didne.
Speaker 5: Bought her car?
Speaker 8: Right, and it ain't the daughter's business what her daddy doing? Whose business? It really ain't?
Speaker 3: Is yo?
Speaker 9: Mine your damn business before you say something and you don't know the implement.
Speaker 8: Right lord hem?
Speaker 1: Okay, last one?
Speaker 3: Moving on?
Speaker 8: You know what you ought to do? You ought to get a blog because this sounds like you.
Speaker 1: Want moving on to Schandra.
Speaker 12: This is our last one.
Speaker 1: Steve Schandra and she Shreveport.
Speaker 8: Just say what else you want to say?
Speaker 12: Go ahead, Chandra and Shreveport says, my husband didn't come home Saturday night, and he said he was going through some things and needed some space. Okay, he said, he can't tell me what's going on. So should I be patient with him?
Speaker 1: Or is he cheating and lying and covering it up? He's going through some things, he needed space.
Speaker 9: Imitate what I and wait through a whole lot of things. Don't we all got to take my ass home?
Speaker 1: Hello? Unacceptable answers. I did he think that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, should she give him some space and allow I'm going through some things.
Speaker 8: I mean that. I don't even know how.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what we Yeah, he won't even tell her what's going on.
Speaker 8: She's going through some things.
Speaker 1: Didn't tell her, that's what he said.
Speaker 8: How bad you got to get home?
Speaker 1: You have to get home.
Speaker 9: Don't care what I got to get home. I'd have made it back to the house. Unbelievable situation. I didn't got back.
Speaker 8: And the one time I didn't get back to the house, the song came on It.
Speaker 1: Morn, our favorite.
Speaker 5: Yes, It's a new day.
Speaker 8: The sunlight touches face.
Speaker 9: You know good in hell waial ain't no son supposed to be on my damn face. Supposed to wake me up at three o'clock. Oh hell, no, woman, don't ever sleep that hard.
Speaker 8: Let you sleep, Oh Lord, he Lord, have mercy God.
Speaker 9: No text messages six hundred and fifteen text messages, eight hundred miss calls.
Speaker 1: You're in trouble, Lord, how you get out that one?
Speaker 8: I didn't I did.
Speaker 2: That's what he's gonna get too. Shree points share for your husband. He said he needs some space, just get to get the papers.
Speaker 3: He has a.
Speaker 8: Real facy when you're by yourself. Yeah, I got you, and especially if you lose your house. I can't tell you how spacious the studio apartment.
Speaker 1: When you know ain't nobody in there that he can't tell her what's going on? What is that about? He can't? But what is it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 8: He can't tell you where he at? That is great if you're going through something, helping you get through it, so what so what he down the gas station? If you gas station? He got electric car. He just fell asleep at the charge.
Speaker 12: I'm just trying to figure out how he thought that was going to be all right telling his wife.
Speaker 8: That it's working. It's working. All she did was rolled up working working.
Speaker 1: All his stuff will be on that front.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, they getting dressed on your Yes, your dog to the dresser leg out there around the tree. Don't let nobody get here, boy, watch my stuff out all right?
Speaker 1: Why you clo.
Speaker 12: Coming up next, we'll talk to the CEO and founder of d Herb's Full Body Clean's Ady Dolphin.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, everybody, We're back with Steve Harvey Morning Show. We got our special guest this morning, Ladies and gentlemen, joining us this morning is a friend and a family member of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. He's been coming on for quite some time now. He is in the game changing biziness.
Speaker 8: If you want something to happen in your life that's positive.
Speaker 9: That you can do, that you can actually participate in, that you have total control over. We have just the thing for you tied to feel the slug tied and not looking like you tied to feeling run down. Well, we got something fake, Ladies and gentlemen, The Oath, the creator of d RBS Full.
Speaker 8: Body Clean Ladies and gentlemen, the one and only that Damn a D.
Speaker 5: Don't hey, hey, hey, hey, good about that intro?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Why you like that introo? Yeah that's better than she wrote.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to a D.
Speaker 12: We're so happy to have you as always, and uh, you know you're a friend to the show because you care as simple as that, you care about our health. You care about our audio, the health of our audience, and that's what we want to talk about. The Full Body Cleanse, The d IRB's Full Body Cleanse has been helping people lose weight, helping people look better and feel better for almost twenty years now, and it's the number one selling cleanse online for years. So ad why has the Deer's Full Body Clans been so successful?
Speaker 6: I think it's been so successful because it helps so many different kinds of people. It helps the person that's not feeling like themselves, helps the person that's been trying to lose twenty to thirty pounds for the last ten years. It helps the person that wants to be on the healthier path, and it also helps the person that's hired of being hired also because of the result talking about weight loss between ten and thirty pounds, a huge boosey energy, stronger immus that some clearers can. You'll be able to focus and concentrate a lot better. The Dear Full Body Cleans truly and honestly helps you reset your body.
Speaker 12: I like everything you said, especially the ten to thirty pounds in twenty days.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 12: But you know, Ag, we've had so many We've heard about these testimonials online. We've heard them about people doing this with their spouse, grabbing a friend to do it, they're coworker to do the Dervis Full Body Cleans.
Speaker 1: How is that helpful?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: I think what it comes down to, surely is that they're literally we get these calls all the time. We have offices with fifty or more people doing the clans all at the same time, and I really truly feel like it's great just having that accountability partner or being in a surrounding where everyone's doing the clans creates a support system where people are now getting bigger and better results out of the clan.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, you know, man, if you get people, I think people when you have like you say, accountability Park. You know, we've done a few things on this show before kind of like contests and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: I think people.
Speaker 9: I think as a incentive, if people were to like pull their money together in the office, just say, all right, everybody, we're gonna all put in five dollars.
Speaker 8: You know, fifteen of us, all of us, don't put in ten dollar pool.
Speaker 9: Whoever can lose, who was the most weight or get a better results on their goal, would win the pool. You know, all we gonna take you to dinner. All were gonna reward you. You know, we're gonna buy you something, you know, for Christmas this year or something. Incentives are always good. I think if you incentivize your efforts, like if you say, if I lose ten pounds, my reward is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Some pie, you know, And it makes sense always pie.
Speaker 8: Ain't nothing like good as a piece of pie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you know you won't wait a while and then go back to well, I'm just telling you you got to have some reward for yourself. Nobody. And the thing I like about the d IRBs playing like he always told me, you don't have to be perfect to accomplish goals, right right, And I think that's what throws people off. People think if you break your diet one meal that you messed up. Just get back up on the horse. Well you all off, get back on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 12: And the other thing I've always loved about the Deer's full body cleanse ad is that it's all natural.
Speaker 1: I love that. And why is that so important now?
Speaker 6: I think it's so important now just because that there's so many toxic diets out there. We had the earth. We actually take pride.
Speaker 4: In what we put into our products.
Speaker 6: No feelings, no binder's, no preservatives to capsules themselves are vegetarian capsules. So therefore it's easy for your body to digest and consume it and get the results that you're looking for.
Speaker 1: All right. See, I love how you always have the right answers.
Speaker 8: I just love that.
Speaker 5: He just knows that.
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 8: He owned it and created it. I have no idea, but.
Speaker 1: He makes it sound so good though, you know, he makes it well you want.
Speaker 8: Too, very doable.
Speaker 9: When I had my talk show, the thing about him was the most amazing woman I ever saw was that beautiful chocolate sister with the blond head.
Speaker 1: Blond hair.
Speaker 9: That girl right there, man, I'm telling you that sister was not playing no game.
Speaker 8: She said mister Harvey, how much bruh? She told me. She said, I got tired of looking at myself. I gonna do this. She said it was something I could do about it myself.
Speaker 9: And folks, I think that's important man, for people to be able to take charge do something that you can do for yourself. You know what I tell myself every morning when I wake up, I am disciplined. I am disciplined. So I get up and I go get in that cold plunge every morning. I am disciplined, and I go get in that cold ass water every single morning. And you gotta be disciplined. We'll be right back. We got more yeah with my dog, a d Dolphin right after the.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 8: All right, we're back Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: We got our friend on the phone, a d Dolphin, and he's talking about the benefits of the d erb full body clean.
Speaker 1: Guess he is, welcome back to a d You know, I did ask you for to send me some d IRBs. I did ask you to send me something.
Speaker 8: And just the end of the day, Oh nah, oh nah, you're trying to get some deer sent to you.
Speaker 9: Oh you didn't want to get on when I was the big fat, wheezing as going up the steps.
Speaker 8: I guess I just, oh, wasn't time for that.
Speaker 9: Oh now you're trying to slide off somewhere and get yourself some de No go hey, go head.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I got them. I started taking them. They do cleanse.
Speaker 12: What I love about the herbs is that you, like we said earlier, it's all natural. I can eat my salads, my fresh fruits, my raw nuts, drink my water, and you know I can tell, I can already tell I'm feeling better. I'm feeling better. It is a detox, it is a cleanse, and I absolutely love it. You know, we're talking about health and wellness. The mindset too.
Speaker 2: You know, Steve, you said it's discipline in the morning that you get up and you cold plunge.
Speaker 1: It's a mindset too, not just the actual i'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 6: You are you are absolutely right. I think what it comes down to, you gotta sick and tire of being sick and tired. You gotta just be completely fed up with yourself and focus on what you want to accomplish, just like Steve is getting up every single morning and jumping into that cold plunge. You gotta do the same thing with this clan. You gotta take those capitals, stay on the recommended foods and get it done.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 6: And if you get it done again, the tapitles would do with the partio right. But you got to do your part and get up, take no tablets, follow that diet and get it done.
Speaker 12: Derbs Full Body Cleanse is an all natural weight loss and full body health solutions that starts by cleansing your body from the inside it.
Speaker 8: Plus what I was going to say with way better than that, go do.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to let the people know you go ahead, what we're.
Speaker 3: All going to say.
Speaker 9: Now, we're out of time. Now don't listen lord dry ass announcement. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 12: We have a nice discount at check out only for our audience by using the promo code radio. It's the letter d erbs dot com promo code radio or you can call H sixty six or d RBS eight six six or d Herbs no excuses.
Speaker 1: It's go time, go to deerbs dot com. Ad.
Speaker 12: We want to thank you as always for keeping us healthy and caring about all right, Hey, d.
Speaker 8: Thank you for changing lives man. Thank you, Peeve. Thank you for Karen Man. Yeah, thank you having me everybody.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh we love you.
Speaker 8: Karen is the word. It means carry thank you because I said, thank you for Karen.
Speaker 10: Stick up the business and they've got to do it.
Speaker 8: Thank you a d.
Speaker 1: We have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Okay.
Speaker 12: So Tyler Perry Guys has raised some eyebrows after he suggested that black women should be open to dating a man that makes less money than they do.
Speaker 1: On the Keep It Positive podcast.
Speaker 12: Tyler was asked what he thinks of a couple splitting their monthly bills in a relationship where the female earns more than the man. Tyler responded, quote, in our society right now, black women are making a lot more money for the most part than black men. If you can find love, if that man works whatever job and is a good man and is good to you and honors you and honors the house, and honors his wife and does what.
Speaker 1: He can, that is okay.
Speaker 12: Tyler's response did not go over well with black females on Black Twitter, who argue that black women are often expected to settle, while women of other races are not held to those same standards. So the question is, what do you think, Steve, Is there any truth to what Tyler said?
Speaker 8: Okay, like my ass need to be on smote, damn black twitter.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 1: You don't want to respond at all.
Speaker 8: I just want to, finally for the first time, not to give a damn.
Speaker 9: But you know what the risk of saying something that they can actually beat my ass up about?
Speaker 12: Uh huh.
Speaker 9: I understand what Tyler's saying, But is Tyler's saying that black women should settle?
Speaker 8: I'm not sure that's.
Speaker 12: What He's didn't take it like that at all, and he said that he knew before he made the statement. He said, I know I'm going to make some people mad, but I wasn't mad because you know, that is reality is you know, is that.
Speaker 1: What you want?
Speaker 12: We're not talking about what you want, We're talking about our reality. Black women most times do make more money than black men.
Speaker 9: Now I disagree with that wholeheartedly. That's not most times the case, but it can. You can find yourself in that position oftentimes. And I don't like oh when no, I don't like that when when it's always made to look like the black man ain't making enough money because some brothers out here hustling and getting it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're not discounting them at all. Yeah, but the statistics do show that black women make more. They're the breadwinners, they make more.
Speaker 2: I think it's too I think what Steve is trying to say. I think it's two ways. One we as black women, we are told you don't take care of no man, so he has to bring something to the table.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna take care of you. You got to go to work. You gotta get a job if you get with a man.
Speaker 2: And at the beginning of the relationship, let's just say, at the beginning of the relationship, you.
Speaker 1: Make more money than him. But then he's on his hustle and he's on his.
Speaker 2: Grind and then he comes up and then his dreams and his career and it's all coming together. Then he surpasses you in the income level, just talking about income level, then you all together are as.
Speaker 1: One as a union. So I don't look at that as settling.
Speaker 2: Because guys, that's the situation of the man that you love. That may be his financial situation.
Speaker 1: The more time, But you may.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but he has goals, he has a plan, he has you know, like Tyler said, he's a loving man. You know, he honors all together. Ye together, you guys can build. Wait Pert talks about me.
Speaker 11: I thought he knew me because from two thousand and one to two thousand eleven, his ad was right.
Speaker 10: I would have got from two thousand and one two thousand eleven, his ad.
Speaker 1: We was right. I was all that. But look at you in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well see I had to start making some money for my own self esteem because I got tired.
Speaker 1: Broke ass I.
Speaker 10: Kind of get labeled, Yo, broke ass it. We can't go eat nowhere nowhere.
Speaker 8: But see, I think I don't. I think that women for a lot of times.
Speaker 9: What happens to a lot of women and in our community is sometimes they get left holding the bag. Yeah, they become single mothers for whatever the reason, for whatever the reason, and then they're forced to be the bread winners and they're forced to take care of themselves. They're forced to be their own provider. But I've got to tell y'all something, man. They don't talk about it in the white community, but it's happening. At a massive level over there. It just they don't talk about it that way. But there are a lot of white single mothers out there. I hear about them all. All you got to do is on the shows, man, they get they getting left hold in the bag too. So and I think what Tylers said, the part that got him in trouble was he said he was gonna do that because he knew some of y'all was gonna take it the wrong way roun women.
Speaker 8: And it is that way sometimes. That's the reality of it, all right.
Speaker 12: Coming up next, it is Junior and for the nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is a near death experience each time.
Speaker 8: What what is that about?
Speaker 1: We'll get until I find out what that's all about, and just sho what.
Speaker 8: I think it is. I don't know what, but a couple of experiences with you.
Speaker 12: So you're not bad, It's not bad, all right? It is time out for today's prank phone call. Ju In for the nephew Jr.
Speaker 1: What you got he don't work?
Speaker 11: And I'm gonna do it, y'all say, told me he's on vacation. Junior, Okay, who get twenty nine days off.
Speaker 1: When you're the balls?
Speaker 10: Yeah what I ain't talking about you.
Speaker 5: It's your show.
Speaker 1: We'll stay with your hand down.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he put his hand right up. I get twenty nine days off and we do Yeah, and all cool with that.
Speaker 8: Well he give Junior?
Speaker 1: He what what I don't understand, Steve, let's explain.
Speaker 8: He needs he need extra time. All this flame to be wearing his little last out.
Speaker 9: He needs time, you know, he got to take He needs rest because then his friend Paul listening to the show, he gonna go back and tell him stuff from be reporting. They be talking about you, and there Paul gonna be and Ian I got I got to hear that.
Speaker 8: I like Paul too. Man, Paul me. Paul would be cool if he give me a chance. But Paul, I'm just doing my damn job.
Speaker 9: My job is to entertain people. Yeah, Paul, this saint about Tommy Truma ain't here. We do his ass when he Tommy. Paul, listen to me this, Paul, this is Tim said, Paul.
Speaker 8: Listen to me.
Speaker 9: They do me when I ain't here. Don't nobody call me and tell me that where is my Paul? Where is where is my Paul.
Speaker 5: Friend?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know your friend Paul.
Speaker 8: Can you be my friend to somebody to support and defend me?
Speaker 10: Get to this pray Phulk call the pray PAULK call today? Is your baby? Got my baby name?
Speaker 5: Let's go cat?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a Patricia. Patricia speak? How you doing? Listen? My name is Floyd Floyd. I want to give you a call. You your daughter she attends middle school?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: What's your name again, Floyd Floyd?
Speaker 13: Huh okay, what can I just like?
Speaker 3: Uh, well, like I said, your your daughter she goes she do go to middle school, right, yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: Now her name her name is Dereka.
Speaker 1: Why you need to know that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 13: Well, ain't something wrong or something?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, nothing wrong. I mean don't I don't mean the alarm. You're nothing like that. But let me see what you call. Well, here's the situation. My daughter actually goes to middle school along along with with your daughter. Okay, and and it's it's a bit of a problem that that that has arisen that me and my wife just found out about okay.
Speaker 13: What they have some issues Derek and your baby in some kind of like trouble or something.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, nothing like that.
Speaker 13: But I think it on the food with nobody at that school. She don't mess with nobody. She owned the honor row and everything. I don't have no problems out of Derreka, right like.
Speaker 3: None, okay, no, no, let me tell you, miss miss Patricia, what the problem is. See, my daughter name is Dereka. Okay, so, and it just blew me and my wife away that it was another Derreka that went to school.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, I don't know too many derekas that's a unique name. That's cute, okay, right.
Speaker 3: Right, Well here's the problem me and my wife actually, you know, when it was time to name my child, we thought we was really picking the name that nobody would have a pick out for their daughter. And to have another Derek in the school that blew us away. And I guess the real reason why I'm trying to call you, miss Patricia ce is if if there's something maybe we can work out, you know, maybe like your Dereka doesn't middle name or nickname she can be called by in opposed to both of them being Dereka. You really wanted our child to be the only one with this name.
Speaker 13: Okay, wait, wait, wait wait, Now you calling me and you asked me to change my baby's name.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you you ain't really got to legally change I mean, but just start calling us something else? You know?
Speaker 13: No, No, wait a minute, say what you naming police or something? Do you know how many ants and litwishes and Patricia's out there? What if I asked everything in the United States to change their name from Patricia? You know how crazy that is?
Speaker 3: And I understand that you must be on drugs. What I'm trying to say is you know this, this is something that we really have. Our baby girl was this name and we didn't want nobody else to have this. So does your deger have a middle name she can use?
Speaker 13: No, we're gonna call her Dereka like we've been calling you. Name your baby d D. Let's call your baby DD. It is you change y'all, y'all change y'all baby name at the school.
Speaker 3: I'm not calling. I'm not calling.
Speaker 1: I don't give what you.
Speaker 13: Call it, but I'm not changing my baby name.
Speaker 3: Hey listen, Okay, look, I'm trying to call you and handle this like adults, you know, but you're seeing to see you're gonna push my button to take me to another level.
Speaker 13: You ain't calling me trying to have no just ask me to change my baby name. Call my baby else at the school because y'all want y'all baby name to be Derek and the only Derek in the school. Hey, you know many other kids at the damn school.
Speaker 4: Got the same name.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but for my baby girl, it ain't supposed to be like that.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry for the baby girl and your wife, but you know I'm not changing my baby damn name. Y'all call y'all baby.
Speaker 7: Do know?
Speaker 3: What I'm trying to do is get it rectified that we can call.
Speaker 13: Why you get my phone number? I know that school ain't give you my number.
Speaker 3: I got your number. Don't worry about how I got it. The problem is. But what we're talking about right now is can we what can we start calling your child?
Speaker 7: Don't give it.
Speaker 13: I know that school ain't called Jo.
Speaker 3: There you my damn number. Listen, ma'am. All I'm trying to do is figure out what can we start calling your daughter.
Speaker 13: Jaa like she been doing, called you and your wife. Y'all need to go down to the statistics office and get your baby names a conjuct something, the kind of name for her, but my body, God, keep the same damn name.
Speaker 3: We'll explain something to you. And trying to be calm with you.
Speaker 13: You're a hard show.
Speaker 3: But if you're gonna find something else to call out and I'm gonna go, I'm gonna get all.
Speaker 13: The other number. How do you get my numbers?
Speaker 3: Don't worry about I got the number. Listen to what I'm trying to tell you. If you don't find another name, I'm gonna start getting the kids to call your daughter something else.
Speaker 13: You're getting to call my buddy Sidings.
Speaker 3: I'm promise I'm with them.
Speaker 13: Everybody who called my body stop nest.
Speaker 3: You're going to change your baby names. I want my baby the name to be to Derrick Joe Joe how up? Get them? My princess is supposed to be the only one name Dereka.
Speaker 13: How they carn't call it no day that shopping else at the school.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have these kids starting tomorrow at school calling your daughter. I'm going else.
Speaker 13: I'm not saying I'm gonna side with you like this number to hang up off my family, don't come. I got none.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something about I got one more thing I need to say to you. You're listening to me, right? Are you listening to me?
Speaker 13: I'm left them to do.
Speaker 3: What this is? Nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend. I'm gonna give her, y'all.
Speaker 13: Yo, they got even brank me on this.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry you all right, Yes, I'm gonna give her. I'm gonna god, that is so oh. I have so sorry, but you got my nerves.
Speaker 4: Bad this morning.
Speaker 7: Lord have mercy.
Speaker 13: Lord, I gotta catch my breath.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing. I gotta ask you, darling, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, Steve Home the Morning Show.
Speaker 13: I listen to y'all every morning. Y'all crazy, y'all crazy.
Speaker 3: And Lord have mercy. Y'all got my blood.
Speaker 13: Brushure up this morning.
Speaker 7: I love y'all.
Speaker 13: I listen to y'all show every morning.
Speaker 10: Here your baby got my baby name by his nephew.
Speaker 8: Whear God.
Speaker 10: I just so wrong with you.
Speaker 9: Man, it's really something wrong with me. Just call it like it is it. It's hard to be up here by myself like this.
Speaker 10: You need a friend to call you when you need a I need Paul.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy, it's.
Speaker 5: Need whoa.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm near death experience each time is the subject. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve Harvey Fan dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter, we could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 1: You never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 11: It could be yours, ladies, jellmy his time for the Strawberry A litterle my good friend, Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 12: Thank you, my good friend, Junior. Subject a near death experience each time. Dear Stephen, Shirley, I'm fifty six years old and I'm dating a forty nine year old man that I met on the bus. Back when the gas prices were out of control, I decided to take the city bus to work. I sat up front after I noticed the bus driver was handsome and he was not wearing a wedding ring. We started flirting and after a few weeks I had him over for dinner. After a few more dinners together, we had sex at my place. After sex, he said he had to get back home before his wife started tripping. I was amazed and how casually he told me he was married. He explained that he's been married since he was twenty and he's staying for his son because he doesn't want his son to grow up without him. This man looked into my eyes as he told me everything, and I believe since then, I have been having near death experiences whenever we try to spend time together. His wife knows about me, and she followed him over to my house. She's thrown eggs on my car. She sat outside and blew a horn all night. She's busted his windshield, and then she started getting physical with me. She charged at me one day when I was getting my mail, and I sprained my wrist when I fell. Another day, I was at the park with my sister and she threw rocks at us. She threw rocks at us, She jumped on me as I was leaving the drug store.
Speaker 1: One day.
Speaker 12: She jumped on me as I was leaving the drug store one day, and I had to fight her off.
Speaker 1: It was the first fight of my life.
Speaker 12: We can't press charges on her because then everyone will be in our business. He swears that he is leaving when his son graduates in the spring, but I might be seriously hurt by her before or then. Should I try to make peace with his wife or should I let this man go until he decides to divorce her?
Speaker 1: What do you want to lose your life?
Speaker 12: I mean, I can't even see why you aren't taking this more seriously. I just can't see that this woman is terrorizing you.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 12: Let this man go right now today, Okay, no questions, no nothing, Just let him go. He's not worth you getting jumped on and possibly killed every day he's.
Speaker 1: Stringing you along.
Speaker 12: He's never gonna leave her, and if he ever does leave her, the chances of him getting with you or slim to none.
Speaker 1: I mean, why should he leave her?
Speaker 12: You're giving him everything he needs and wants with nothing in return. I mean, you get injuries, of course from his wife. I don't think no married man should be causing you to have near death experiences?
Speaker 1: What are you thinking?
Speaker 12: And this is not funny. This man, this woman goes hard for her man. She's not giving him up without a fight, as you can clearly see. Uh, and he's still with her. But who who is going hard for you? You're not even going hard for yourself in this You're not you wrote us, Yeah, but you know you got to get out of this situation.
Speaker 1: You could really really get hurt seriously or die.
Speaker 12: You didn't even say that he's ever tried to stop his wife from jumping on you or talk to her about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, what does he do when you tell him what happened? I understand this?
Speaker 12: Do you do you want to die? Because that's what could could could clearly happen here. Please leave this woman's husband alone. This is not gonna end well for you.
Speaker 8: It's not Steve, all right, let me just jump right on in him. You're getting your ass whip. What's happening right here?
Speaker 9: The regular I mean, she just pulling in on your hands. Yeah, this this damn near daily. This is damn near daily, your tyler, your letter is a near death experience every time you kicking your hand he ain't playing with you.
Speaker 8: She is not playing with you. And what do you expect?
Speaker 9: You cannot be this stupid. You are fifty six years old. Fifty six. You ain't seen this movie. I heard of this movie before fading the trash. You ain't seen this see in line. You ain't seen nothing in all these movies. You what for indecent proposal? What you ain't seen none of this?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 9: So noney asked? Fifty six gas prices? Was how you riding the bus? You notice the bus driver handsome? I ain't got nowhere and ring on you? Sit up front? Start talking to it now, y'all flirt You notice he didn't have a ring on it.
Speaker 8: He was him. You're inviting him over for dinner.
Speaker 9: After several dinners, y'all now having sex at your house? Right after sex, this man said he had to go back home.
Speaker 8: For his wife. Starred tripping. Your dumb ass said, I was amazed at how he casual, how casual he told me he was married?
Speaker 9: Yeah, what at least he told you? And what was he what was supposed to be a big build up to it or something? He figured this as good as time as it it. You ain't never asked him before. But if you think I'm finished spend the night over here, you got to be out your damn mind.
Speaker 8: I got to get to the house, and he said, these are the key words, just a whole letter.
Speaker 9: I got to get back home before my wife started tripping.
Speaker 1: He had no hork, he no her.
Speaker 8: She fending the trip. You ain't get the message, he explained to me.
Speaker 9: He been married since he was twenty, and he was staying for his son because he don't want his son to grow.
Speaker 8: Up without it. The man is forty nine. They've been married since they was twenty. He capen m twenty nine years. How old is.
Speaker 1: Graduating?
Speaker 12: For nine?
Speaker 8: Boy? He graduating in the spring for what?
Speaker 3: Holl what.
Speaker 9: This son? I promise you he's staying for his son. His son probably in college. That way't graduating from this spree getting a degree, the damn degree.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on.
Speaker 12: We'll have part two of today's Strawberry Letter response from Steve at twenty three minutes after the hour. The subject is a near death experience each time. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is a near death experience each time.
Speaker 9: This nutty ass woman is fifty six years old with her nutty ass sitting up in here to meet this bus driver because she was taking the city bus because gas prices.
Speaker 8: Got too high.
Speaker 9: She noticed he was handsome, and they ain't have on no way. She started sitting up at the front flirting with it. Flirting got out of hand. She invited him over for dinner a few times. After a few dinners, they had sex at her place. After sex, he said he had to get back home before his wife started tripping.
Speaker 8: Now, this whole letter is based on that statement.
Speaker 9: Right there, I got to get out of here before my wife started tripping. Watering all that was wanting right there? What did your ass take away was?
Speaker 8: I was just amazed at how he casually he told me he was married.
Speaker 9: All these talks up at the bus, all them times y'all was having dinner at the house.
Speaker 8: Ain't the marriage ain't never come up?
Speaker 9: Your whole ass ain't brought up married to another grown ass man. He one year from being fitted. Marriage ain't never come up? Have you ever been married? Do you have children? While you available? How long you been driving the bus. Last time you've been in the relationship.
Speaker 8: None of that. Oh, you must be out your nutty ass. Mine. This man looked in my eyes and told me everything, and I believe it. He didn't lie.
Speaker 9: Since then, I've been having near death experiences whenever we try to spend time together. Why his wife knows about me? Oh, oh, you're talking about the one to be tripping. His wife knows about me. And she followed him over to my house. She threw eggs on my cor she'd just set out and blew her horn all night. She busted his windshield, and then she started getting physical with me. He told you, I got to go home before my wife start tripping. Now he's still over there. Now he'dne guided.
Speaker 8: Her to you. Here what she started getting physical with me? Listen this right here?
Speaker 9: She charged at me one day when I was getting my mail. What I sprained my arm when I failed.
Speaker 8: Helper.
Speaker 9: The bull rushed you while your ass was getting your mail. You turned around and tried to run, and your ass ain't ran in a while because you fifty six and you fell.
Speaker 8: And now you to sprain your damn risks. I promise you it'll stop.
Speaker 9: That you're leaving some stuff out because when you fail, I know, couldn't well she stomping, I know because this hood girl right here, ain't no way you failed, and she went on, got back in the car.
Speaker 8: You left something out of this hill letter right here.
Speaker 9: Another day, I was at the park with my sister and she threw rocks at us, good things she can't throw because you had notts all over.
Speaker 1: Your damn Head's crazy.
Speaker 9: Most women can't throw rocks. Y'all are not good rock throwers, so that's the only thing to save you. But that half on show was she trying to crack your head wide over.
Speaker 8: She threw rocks at him.
Speaker 9: Then she jumped on me as I was lea even the drug stoke one day and I had to fight her off.
Speaker 8: It was the first fight of my life. Oh you can't fight.
Speaker 9: You ain't never been in a fight before, and you fighting somebody that's just whooping your ass at wheel you at the park, here at your house, she busted. Where's sheil? This half for got all kind of fighting spiren? She jumping on you at the mailbox, bull rushing me. She'd have whooped your ass coming out the drug stoke. You just you can't even get your jelly. You over there trying to buy some jelly and all this here she mad at you because she saw what you was buying.
Speaker 8: At the count.
Speaker 9: Got a little lubrication and all this. Hey, yeah, okay, you get your ass whooped. Now you get your ass whoop? You in that jelly. You're gonna put your jelly on as you gotta use that save in a minute. She just beating your ass. Then she come talking about we can't press charges on it because then everybody be in our business.
Speaker 8: Everybody saw her when she jumped on your ass in that mailbox. Who ain't in your business?
Speaker 9: Ain't no nobody see this ass whooping at the drug male man, First of all, I ain't no nobody see this here, lady. It's so many people in y'all business. Ain't even funny. He swears that he's leaving her when his son's graduating his friend.
Speaker 8: From where what college? And then he say he leaving now he's scared of her. You just told he just old you she be tripping. He not going nowhere, and let him leave for you.
Speaker 9: She know where you stay. You're gonna have to relocate you. But I might be seriously hurt by her before then. Oh yeah, I can tell you nobody. Oh she ass on site, she'd a made up in her mind. Her people say all that on sight fair time she sees you.
Speaker 8: On sight.
Speaker 12: On.
Speaker 8: This is a real ass whooping on site?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 9: Should I try to make peace with his wife? Or should I let this man going to he decides to divorce.
Speaker 8: Her make peace with who?
Speaker 5: It's a squatthut not that.
Speaker 8: What is you finna do? You're finna get you a white flag? You're finish? Go over there waving in front of the house. What you're gonna do?
Speaker 9: You gonna You're gonna write notes from the drug store? Should I let this man go in till he decides to divorce her? You're fifty six years old. You can't figure this house. Let me hear you. He's go take your from boxing lesson? All I got funny? Get your answer to karate class. If you don't get in karate or boxing, kickboxing something, at least learn how to kick you got you something? Yeah, I don't get into jiu JITs, So of course you're gonna have to grab her. She gonna wear your ass.
Speaker 12: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on the Instagram at Steve Harvey FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good.
Speaker 1: Up next, Junior in Sports Talk. Right after this you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for Junior in sports Talk. Junior, what you got?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 11: Before I get to sports, it is Sickle Cell awad this month in Philadelphia. I'll be at this weekend, just letting y'all know. I'll be at Fairmont Park for the Sickle Cell.
Speaker 5: The Walter E.
Speaker 10: Brandon twenty fifth Annual Sickle Cell Run and Fun Walk. I will be in the building.
Speaker 11: Registration starts at seven a m. I am the Grand Marshal. I don't even know what that means. I have no I don't know what Grand marsh just to run.
Speaker 8: So it's not a garade, Junior. So I'm gonna you're gonna be the first one out there walking or.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, I ain't gonna walk up run.
Speaker 10: It's dangerous for me to do both.
Speaker 1: I am a Sickle Cell person for real.
Speaker 8: But so, why did you raise Tommy that time?
Speaker 1: I had to prove a point?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 8: Damn near Dad? After that.
Speaker 11: First of all, he said, sickle cell people can't win. I had to prove it for the I had to prove for the culture.
Speaker 1: That's what I had to do it. I had to do it for the coach, for the culture.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I had to do it for the sickle cell culture. And I talked about blood cultures too.
Speaker 1: That's what I had to do it.
Speaker 10: You had said I had to represent it because I had to get my blood drawn.
Speaker 1: After the race was so.
Speaker 11: Low, I won't y'all even know. I went back to the studio. Y'all never saw me again for the rest of the day because I had to go relax.
Speaker 8: I can do it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know why we thought you weren't gonna win because.
Speaker 8: Of all of that.
Speaker 1: He said, everything.
Speaker 8: I bet it on you, Doggie, you did you and Monca. I know I was the only one.
Speaker 11: The best part about that whole race was watching call of Face one Timmy Locker.
Speaker 9: He was gone, I wish I had that phone man. I recorded the car call and said, but.
Speaker 1: He run every day everything. Why would I not bet on the man that run every day? Hey call?
Speaker 8: He said, ain't this so? Ain't this? He said?
Speaker 9: I say, he pulled a hamstred did when he came into the studio, he had the wrong leg of Ice Streight.
Speaker 10: I turned my back to him. We came in the suit boy, Man, I'll break.
Speaker 11: They gonna thank you for that, man, But let's go ahead give about applause to Patrick Mahome, Patrick Mahomee's got a new contract, man, two hundred and ten million over four years, guaranteed. Man, I tell you right now though you can't. He made that Super Bowl pay check. Then came in jog, I ain't mad at you, Patrick.
Speaker 9: So he just went on in that they gave him the money because of Lamar's deal and all these players.
Speaker 8: Joe Burrows. Yeah, so city just gave me. He earned it.
Speaker 10: He earned it.
Speaker 8: He gave mad He the best quarterback in the league.
Speaker 10: So what does two hundred ten million look like? On what you do with that? How did that look?
Speaker 9: Well, let me tell you what two hundred ten million to look like if I got it. You're looking at your zoom right now. Just what two hundred and ten million look like? If I get it?
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 1: Kick off the zoom. That read it's black. He's a black all right.
Speaker 12: Coming up on the top of the hour, A married couple is having problems all because of their next door neighbor.
Speaker 1: We'll find out what that's all about right after this. You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: This email is from Dewana in Evanston, who writes, I was on the phone with my girlfriend over the weekend and I didn't know my husband was ear hustling in the kitchen. I told her that a single black man moved in next door, and he was moving in with his shirt off and his muscles were turning me on. I told her that he is in his mid thirties, and I said if he was a little bit older, he could get it. My husband yelled from the kitchen.
Speaker 1: He don't want that. How can he be so mean?
Speaker 12: I won't speak to him until he apologizes, But he said I was wrong.
Speaker 1: I was only joking. Should I apologize first?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, you was wrong. You said something about another man in his man's and he heard here hustle. He was talking loud. He heard all that me and can't even hear that good? You was talking loud. You you didn't know he was in there, and you was talking loud, and then he hollered back in there.
Speaker 8: He don't want that joke, be dad.
Speaker 1: No, she said it was a joke.
Speaker 8: If he was a little bit older, he could get this. He don't want that.
Speaker 1: Now, she mad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, now you're mad at him. He don't want that. You know what's happening. You know why? He said it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he said, I'm going that's what she said.
Speaker 8: He don't want that. So should she apologize if she if she wants an apology?
Speaker 1: Okay, so she should start off first. He look said she was only joking, but.
Speaker 8: Bad joke.
Speaker 11: The prize, the press, the press, she's joking about the pre giving the prize away.
Speaker 1: She was playing. Yeah, okay, friend, I.
Speaker 8: Got all that. I believe reverse statement he made was a little bit too true though.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 8: Well see right there though.
Speaker 1: You know she crushed his ego.
Speaker 8: It was me what she said, yeah to him, to him, yeah, I got, I got, I got. Not not cool at all?
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, all right, So she should start off with the apologies. What you're saying, as a man, if.
Speaker 8: You had heard if shey? Okay?
Speaker 12: All right, all right, Well we have time for another one. This one's from Selena in East Orange. Selena says, my husband and I were at dinner and a group of females were at the bar having drinks until their table was ready. My husband told our waiter to put their drinks on our tab. The women thanked him as they walked by us to their table. That was disrespectful, but he doesn't agree. Was he being a gentleman or being disrespectful?
Speaker 8: What did he do that for? Man? I don't know. That's crazy. What'd you do that for that? Don't make no damn sir.
Speaker 11: I'm not that usually knocked the drink out her hands, got pay for don't do that?
Speaker 8: And funny, what business is that of mine? These four single women at the bar, he put their drinks on their tab. They thanked him as he went by. I don't know why he would do that with his wife sitting right there, unexplained.
Speaker 12: That's students, And was she mad because they just thanked him and they didn't think her as they walked by.
Speaker 8: But don't tell them who they think she mad?
Speaker 9: Because why are you buying these helpless full drink? And what is you putting it on their tab on? What is the purpose of it?
Speaker 1: Why didn't she stop it when he did it? Why didn't she just say?
Speaker 10: That has nothing to do with being a gentleman buying Fuld drinks, which your wife no know what.
Speaker 2: She could have said something when he said I'm gonna put that on my task, Say, who say you don't put that on the tab?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well let me show you how I with the way they came over to the table. Hey, my man, see the four ladies over there that's waiting on their table. Oh, put their drinks on my tab.
Speaker 1: And then as soon as he.
Speaker 8: Walked away, she went, hold up, what you what you buying them drinks for?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Just being polite, captain being polite.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So then when they walked by, thank you so much for the drinks. Oh they sashaved by too. Oh they was proud ponies when they came drinking with the little umbrella showing and stuff.
Speaker 8: Drink.
Speaker 2: And they were wrong too because they threw it back in her fright. Yeah, all right, they ain't have.
Speaker 1: To say nothing.
Speaker 12: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening morning show.
Speaker 12: So Fat Joe has been announced as the returning host and co executive producer of the twenty twenty three be Et Hip hop Awards. It has been rumored that bow Wow was going to be the host this year, but he's not. And last week, Carl You announced a long list of nominees, so we can't wait to see who wins big this year. Cardi B and twenty one Savage have the most nominations. Now, Steve, do you ever think I know you didn't host the be ET Hip Hop Awards, but do you ever think you will host the BET Awards again?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah, one day you would do it because.
Speaker 1: You were the first host of the first ever be ET Awards.
Speaker 9: You and said, right, say it did the first two, but I want to do specifically the hip Hop Awards. Oh you dow And I think because of the outstanding record that I had last time we played hip Hop trip, I think the way out the way I'm talking about it, I was rattling them things off. Man, it was like I didn't know I was a hip hop head. You know, I didn't even know you know that it was that was in me so deep? Do you know we looked like a exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And before we go, what's Drake's first night? Come on hip Hop?
Speaker 8: Here Forrie? What ry you didn't get the joke greight Forrie.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of this.
Speaker 12: I think I've gone up in thirty minutes after the hour, we'll do a round him.
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Right after this? You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather be a bartender at a sports bar? Or would you rather be a bouncer at a strip club?
Speaker 1: Bartender bar?
Speaker 11: Yeah, bartender at sports bark because I visited strip clubs?
Speaker 10: Yeah, still still not not now?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I'm not gonna be able to be a bouncer at a strip club anyway, because we'll be in there looking nobody right here?
Speaker 1: Man, what is are drinks?
Speaker 8: Mister Harvey?
Speaker 9: We got some trouble at the door problem, I got a hand full of singles. Yeah, it ain't even gonna it, ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 5: It's gonna work, all right.
Speaker 12: Would you rather a mate that's totally quiet during sex? Or would you rather a mate that asks a lot of questions?
Speaker 8: Talking?
Speaker 1: Steve?
Speaker 8: Now ask me some question?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got it? Who's it? Who are you thinking? Is what you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Come bring it?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Come on, I'm opening our communication. Come on, what.
Speaker 9: You're doing, working, working, working, Come on, Oh yeah, give me some question, all.
Speaker 12: Right, would you rather bathe in toilet water or use the same washcloth for your entire body?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna use that same washcloth. I can't get in that damn tarletwater. No, hell no, yeah that was easy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now you ain't gonna believe that.
Speaker 9: Job well heamn no, you can't tarlet water. Bathing in tarlet water, yeah, see, I use that whole wash red. Just you got to know the order. Now, first thing you want.
Speaker 1: To do, wash your face, yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Then after you wash your face, just.
Speaker 9: Start going on down. Then when you get to the mid area, uh huh. You know, you can do the front, but then do these legs. You can do your front and then do your legs. The last thing that washcloth need to touch.
Speaker 8: Is your ass. That's the last thing because after that, I'm gonna tell you right now, this washcroth ain't no more damn good.
Speaker 9: We gotta throw this way. We got to throw this away right here ya okay, Yeah, well I've been out there fishing all day. Yeah, you gotta throw this away. Yeah, ain't no need of you trying to Ain't nothing you can put this in there. Can't put it in a washing machine.
Speaker 8: Ain't none of that. Let's just burn it.
Speaker 9: Let's get some get some more in here, my wife, you're gonna steeve what happened to all of the tiles at the wrench? Just had to get some more, baby, don't worry about it. They got Walmart down there. You buy a lot of tiles and Walbot.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's rounded. Would you rather thank you?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 12: We'll be back with our clothing remark Exit forty nine minutes after Right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, it is time for our last break of the day. Here we are on this Wednesday hump day. It's been a good day. And Steve, before we leave out of here, in lieu of closing remarks, you wanted to do hip hop questions because you become, in your mind anyway, a hip hop guru of sorts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, the last hip hop questions of Trivia Quiz. I would find them off so fast, hot and heavy that I feel like I'm in you know that I'm really more hip hopish.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you and said that you would want to hip host this be Et hip Hop Award.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know. Nobody went to come around the corner, but I do want to host it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna know.
Speaker 8: It is twenty one Survive, Oh savage.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen, and our nominees are little baby, dab baby, that baby, somebody's baby, that damn baby, oh baby, young baby, little black baby, little Mullano baby.
Speaker 10: Did you say milano baby?
Speaker 8: Yeah, damn baby baby. And the winter is yeah. See that's go ahead. I'm ready anytime. All right?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Guinea, I'm gonna start it off for him, go ahead, finish this lyric or finish this you know, phraise, Make them say.
Speaker 5: O no, make him say oh come on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they do that all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me do it again. Okay, I'll give you another hint.
Speaker 10: Make them say.
Speaker 1: Oh, now you finish it?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, all right, you got it? You got it?
Speaker 1: Part two? Part two?
Speaker 8: Who is the artist master P? Come on?
Speaker 1: You are wrong? What does the P stand for?
Speaker 8: Personal goodness? Come on? That's my dude. I love Master P. That's my dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's really okay.
Speaker 9: JR.
Speaker 11: Yoka, who is one of hip hop's most successful producers, I'm talking about rote for everybody.
Speaker 10: I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 8: You ain't got to doctor Drake shut up? What what wow? With Neil fifty Yeah, Hugh snoop? What what come?
Speaker 10: W who?
Speaker 8: Easy? What come on? All over the wow? He'd done? He grace of all time?
Speaker 10: What Okay?
Speaker 11: I can't believe just you knew that off the back faun. I told you, man, come on Coller, you gotta get him a co all right.
Speaker 2: This guy he started off as a producer and then he became a rapper and an artist, which he always could. We have labeled him Kanye West. And I want you to tell me the name of his debut album.
Speaker 8: College Dropout. Yeah, and he is from where Chicago? Talking to man?
Speaker 7: Who are you?
Speaker 5: The bonus?
Speaker 2: As a bonus name one more artists from CHICAO go off the cuff.
Speaker 1: He's an actor. He went with Serena Williams.
Speaker 8: He went with My Dog, one of my favorite of all time, the one and only comics.
Speaker 9: Yes it is somebody helping you? Anybody help me out right here? You're looking at the zoom. Ain't nobody in him?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 11: One of the best hip hop albums it's made by this artist out of New York called the Black Album.
Speaker 1: Who the artist, the Black the bla black album. Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 9: That's the name of the album, The Black, The Black Album. Yes, he out of New York, New York.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn to be specific.
Speaker 8: Yes, the Black Album to be jay Z.
Speaker 10: Hip hop cones.
Speaker 1: How do you it's just too easy? Or is he just this knowledgeable about it?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 8: I just what I'm doing is I'm going back with all the stuff I've heard, you know, and then when you say that, I just pull it up.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 9: See, I have a phenomenal memory because I don't get high. I've heard somebody say this.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: See, once you get high, you've destroyed most of your memory cells.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay. This artist he's from Queens. I'll narrow that down for you. He's from Queens. Some of his lyrics one of the songs is I'm trying to say it. What I giving away? The name of the song, the title of the song.
Speaker 1: All right, let's just do this.
Speaker 2: Name a hip hop artist from Queens, and then if you get it right, then I want you to tell me the name of one of his songs.
Speaker 1: He's considered the goat Dooom Doom, Doom Doom. He's an actor.
Speaker 8: I already got it. I'm just playing the song that.
Speaker 1: Will get me answer.
Speaker 8: His name is Todd. They called him al al cool JUNI Mama say knock you out.
Speaker 1: You do it good, Steve, all right, Junior.
Speaker 8: Junior got a chance, try to stop.
Speaker 5: He played in the movie.
Speaker 8: He's a rap.
Speaker 10: He played in the movie called eight Mile.
Speaker 9: What's his name, Emil, Maybe that's one of my favorite souls, Yellow brick Roll.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: With a real slim shady please.
Speaker 5: Hey y'all, y'all have a good date. Man, talk to God.
Speaker 8: He'd absolutely love to hear from you. Bat in the thousand on this hip hop trip your face.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contacts, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.