Speaker 1: Damn he hog, it's time for donkeys. I me ain't trying to be dounky today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey of the day today? Well, jess hilarious Donkey of the day for Wednesday, September twentieth It is September twentieth, Right, Yes, September twentieth goes to six Santo Ame University students who have been expelled from said university. Now, stories like this make me feel like we really are in a multiverse, and it's quite possible that a lot of things we see online are from Earth, just not the Earth we live on. I'm serious when I say this, people, I believe there are multiple feeds being broadcasted at once from several different earphasis because sometimes you see things and you like, those aren't the same kind of humans that I share space with, not on this third rock from the Sun. They from a planet Earth, just not the one we are. Because I can't think of any possible reason why six students attending a University of Higher Learning would do what these young men did, at least not this era. Okay. If you born in the nineteen hundreds, like I am, nineteen hundred and seventy eight to be exact, then you know the eighties, nineties, early two thousands, whole different world. Oh it was a wild time. Okay. What these men did, though, I personally believe, would make some of the worst of us from that era crunch. Okay, I believe what these six young men did would make anybody who was wilden say, y'all went too far, not just went too far, but really got me thinking. They need their heads examined. Okay. Remember when adults would say that after us as kids, that boy need his head examined. Okay, what's wrong with his brain? Y'all got to take him to go see somebody in retrospect, I believe they was talking about a therapist. Okay, so salute all of us who eventually went to go see somebody. But these six individuals really need a psychological evaluation or they got to be drug tested because what they did is despicable. But and you know it's despicable when I say despicable, because I don't even like to use the word despicable because I have a list and I end up fitting everywhere. Let's go to FBC offer the report. Police.
Speaker 2: Santo ma Merro University has expelled several students after footage of them went viral this week. The Brazilian university saw male's students from the indoor football team sitting on the sidelines watching the women's volleyball team with their pants around their ankles. After the team won the volleyball championship, the players stormed the court and appeared to perform a group masturbation celebration, where the half naked group of students paraded around the gym, touching their genitalia as those in the stands looked on in disgust. Sal Camillo University confirmed the incident originally took place in April. However, footage of the moment went viral over the weekend. The Santo Amaro University announced six students had been expelled this week, but did not name them. For FBCR News eight, I'm Wayne.
Speaker 1: Kerr FBCR Fake breakfast club report, real story, just a fake news report, real story, true story. It's not a real news day. You understand what I'm saying. Here right, yes, Okay, Six male students sitting on the sidelines watching the women's volleyball team with their pants around their ankles, storm the court and appeared to perform a group masturbation, celebration, a celebratory circle jerk, a synchronized five finger shuffle, a board of buffing the vampire slayers. Okay, how many males does it take to make prel jam? Apparently six? And I, for the life of me, don't understand how someone can come up with an idea like this, run it by other people and nobody, not one person said hell no, And now what's nuts about this is these people, according to the Brazilian President. The Brazilian president had to comment on this because he's in town for the un meetings in New York. Sideball, y'all know that ain't nothing but an NY fashion week for world leaders, right. They just partying in fake work and same drug, same hook as his fashion week, just under the guys of politics. But the Brazilian president said this was a disgusting, unacceptable episode the behavior of young people who are at the university who intend to be doctor and take care of people future doctors. Six of them together, all seasoning in their meat loaf. At the same time, it's like they was competing on Top Chef, trying to see who can make the tastiest tartar sauce. And we were just having this discussion with Taraji p Henson last hour, how you don't want your children to end up making a mistake that's going to cost him. Remember we had that discussion. Yes, and to me, this is what this is. Are these kids' lives over No, absolutely not. But is it a temporary feeling that led to a permanent decision. Yes, because that permanent decision was they're expelled. I don't know what the process is to get back in school, but I know it's not going to be an easy one, especially when you have a crime on your record like this. I don't know how things are in Brazil with public master demeanor. I mean, public masturbation is a misdemeanor. You know here in America you can go to jail or get fine, but even greater than that. I simply don't trust you. Why would I trust you to be a productive member of society a doctor when you're making poor decisions like this. And y'all decided to audition the finger puppets in public in front of everyone. What the hell y'all doing when you think folks aren't looking? If this is what y'all do when y'all in public, what are y'all doing when you think folks aren't looking? Now, y'all know me. I encourage people. If you see something, say something. And apparently these young men love to go around shaking hands with the milkmen. They love scratching Yoda behind the ears. Okay, a bunch of young Jedi's jerking. And they may not know it, but there have been people on campus who have come forward to tell us what the hell has been going on with the squirt Hockey six. Apparently these dudes spirited, bearded clam everywhere, and folks feel like they have to defend themselves against them. We have a black American who goes to Santo Amaro University and told us some things about an incident he had with the squirt Hockey six. Let's go to FBCR for the report. Please one got that out of this? Yeah, I had to fight something. Bathroom slipping on a seamen bathroom whoa whoa listen, listen, Squirt Hockey six. The only thing I can tell you is sometimes it takes a false turn every now and then to arrive at the rest right destination. I repeat, sometimes it takes a false turn every now and then to arrive at the right destination. That is true, But y'all need to get y'all heads examined. Okay, what the hell was you thinking? You weren't thinking? It wasn't crack. It gotta be cracked, all right. Tell me it was drugs, because if it wasn't, humans really might be doomed as a species. Please let remy mad give the squid hockey six or the squort hockey six from Santo a Mero University the biggest e huh he ha he ha, you stupid mother? Are you dumb? The squat hockey six from Santo a Mao University.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand, Like you get those people together and be like, hey, this is a good idea.
Speaker 1: Not one person said no, let's drop our pants, grab our meat and run on court. Not one person said nah, stupid, Like not one person. Six people is a lot of people they have to agree to do something like this, not one And these are college students going to school to be doctors, and not one person said nah, bro, we've all the stupid stuff when we were not like that.
Speaker 3: I ain't no wrong, but being a little gay. Everybody's a little gay.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that came from media, I don't know, but yeah, that's just wow. Is that gay? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yes, that's not something black. Hey Shulman, join me in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I want to be you know, one human resource. It's great human resource.
Speaker 3: Like it's just that's great, like something you don't see what your people like. I've never I've never been with my people that said.
Speaker 1: Retired from that one. I can retire after that. That checkuld be great. Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just I've never seen anybody, you know, with the homies like yo, yo, let's do something. Let's just run up at McDonald's and like this has never happened.
Speaker 1: Now that makes me think, right, you and what if you and four or five of your homeboys decided to go robb a store? Right or four or five year homeboys decided to go do a home invasion? What's crazier that? Or this? It's all stupid, it's all stupid. But we look at this like this is unbelievable. We can't believe it. But the other one is just like, oh, that's just a little stupid, Like damn, you know what I mean. We'd make we probably make excuse back in the day, we'd make excuses for the home invasions and the robberies.
Speaker 3: But if you had a choice, a choice, if there was one that you had to do, which one would you would it be? Oh?
Speaker 1: Boy, man, that shouldn't be a tough one.
Speaker 3: But like, would you add it a home evasion or would you you and your man like.
Speaker 1: One is perverted and immature and disgusting, but one could get you jail time. Yeah, I don't answer this question. How about that? Choose not there. I have no reason to answer this question on this radio, b Et, we'll see the piece b Et Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael slam and Soft. Don't be a donkey. Dob pound two fifty on yourself and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from yourself and say the bull.
Speaker 3: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 1: Breakfast Club