Speaker 1: On the phone.
Speaker 2: Right now, we've got Shan who has been listening to our show.
Speaker 1: She says, since way back in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Wow, when she was taking her kids to middle school. Now all of her kids are filing for their retirement papers. That's how long she's been listening. She remembers way back when Brooke just turned forty. Oh wow, that was care go those two.
Speaker 1: Days old age. I can't remember either.
Speaker 2: Sham welcome, thank you. Oh my god, it's been on the air way too long. I remember when you were planning your wedding, Brook and your mom was going to make you come out in on an elephant or a camera of something.
Speaker 1: My husband, Yeah, that happened, my husband. My husband came, No, my mom. It was definitely my mom.
Speaker 2: And my mom really felt like grooms also needed an entrance, so she rented a camel, which was very hard to find in North Idaho.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you so lucky. Ye, it's amazing. It's like the most talked about thing with our life, actually is. It was a really great day.
Speaker 2: God rest Brooks husband's soul. Anyway, we're gonna have Brook leave the studio and Shan, you know this game works. He got thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: On this day in nineteen forty six, the very first con Film Festival was held in What country? Arches National Park is located in which state? What is the first name of Donald Duck's girlfriend. Which European country has a museum dedicated to Arnold Schwarzenegger. Oh? God, name the military organization who uses the slogan few.
Speaker 1: The Proud Amrien. Oh well done. There. Shan got through a bunch of questions. We're gonna bring Brook.
Speaker 2: Back into the studio, and she has been listening to the show for a long time, which is why our producer asked her before she got on. What's her favorite part of the show. Who are her favorite people? She said, she likes Jose, she loves Brooke. Oh that sweet with me? Yeah, Crickets. Well, she just figured out who you are, honey, So Shan, I know I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no surprise.
Speaker 2: I hope to take you down right now though, Yeah, yeah you might?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Good luck Brook? Yeah not really though your time. It starts now. On this day in nineteen forty six, the very first Con Film Festival was held in what country France? Arches National Park is located in which state Utah? What's the first name of Donald Duck's girlfriend Daisy? Which European tree has a museum dedicated to Arnold Schwarzenegger Germany.
Speaker 1: Name the military.
Speaker 2: Organization who uses the slogan the Few the Proud. What was the first name of the Spanish painter Picasso?
Speaker 1: Pablo? It's all we got time for today.
Speaker 2: Let's head on over to the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose the Ugliest dog in the world, mister Happy, that's me.
Speaker 1: That's me. You got three correct today? Pretty good? And Brooke, Yeah, I'm feeling confident right now.
Speaker 2: You were on your game, which is why you got five. Wow. Brooke does thrive on compliments, so no surprise.
Speaker 1: Really good there. Let's go to the answers real quick.
Speaker 2: On this day in nineteen forty six, the first Con Film Festival was held in France. I think it's Can.
Speaker 1: It is con Hi.
Speaker 2: Everybody else calls it Cans the.
Speaker 1: Cans, and then someone on the carpet it's like welcome to the con.
Speaker 2: Just keep it. Yeah. Arches National Parks located in Utah. It's famous for its rock formations there. Donald Duck's girlfriend is Daisy Daisy Duck. The European country that has a museum dedicated to Arnold Schwarzenegger is Austria, where he grew up and was born. The military organization with its slogan the Few the Proud is the Marines. Yeah, and Picasso's first name, Pablo Brook knew it, Shan. I'm sorry we can't give you any money here, but just for playing, you do win a pair of tickets to see Danish europop sensation and singers of Barbie Girl Aqua, performed November twelfth at the Paramount Theater.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is definitely wayful.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's also Yeah. Yay, you're gonna have a fun night. I will have a fun night.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, Shan, thanks for coming back and playing. Hope you come back again. Okay, thanks for listening for so many years.
Speaker 2: It means a lot to us.
Speaker 1: Appreciation.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank you for being on for so many.
Speaker 1: Years, despite what management wants, you against what everybody wants.
Speaker 2: We're going to be back again Yeah, tomorrow can get rid of us.
Speaker 1: We'll do Windbrooks back the same time
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.