Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Fun fact, we have all auditioned to be young Jeffrey's backup singers at one point.
Speaker 3: Yo, Jeffrey, I'm your backup singer.
Speaker 2: See that's why she didn't make it, Alexis, why didn't you make it?
Speaker 3: Jeff wouldn't even let me audition. He kicked me out.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't hit one note. All right, he work, but he is very good at what he does.
Speaker 2: Yes, see why in a brand new song of the Week coming up in this hour.
Speaker 1: Back in the two thousands, the hit show American Idol changed the way that we watch reality TV forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, interesting song choice for the American Idol, but yes.
Speaker 1: And then in the twenty tens, film was turned on its ear when fifty Shades of Gray dropped. I've never seen a whip that close in three D before.
Speaker 3: Wait, you watched it in three D.
Speaker 1: It's the only way to watch it, it looked. And now the twenty twenties finally has its defining landmark moment. The medium of radio will never be the same with the inception of a new feature that we call Audio First, where we play you a random piece of audio that's almost guaranteed to make no sense. Because I don't set it up beforehand. Only once it's done will I reveal what it is. It's audio first.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're tried harder this week than last to make this happen. But okay, play the audiosness deserves its moments.
Speaker 1: So with no setup whatsoever, here is your audio.
Speaker 3: I mean, the last minute and a half was kind of setup.
Speaker 5: But okay, what incredible.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you know what that is. You probably don't even want me to tell you that was audio first.
Speaker 6: They're still not.
Speaker 1: Gonna get closed, so let's move on to what's happening in Carnville, Ohio. Today.
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 3: What, Really, you're not gonna explain it now? You said you were gonna explain it after Oh you.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was pretty obvious. You want to know what it was?
Speaker 4: It sounded like someone hit a magic basketball shot onto a cruise ship.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, if you guys really needed this, it's a Cleveland Browns fan throwing a can of beer from the banks of a river onto the deck of a passing freighter ship and one of the crew members on the ship catches it and they blow the horn in celebration. And feel like I didn't need to explain that to you.
Speaker 4: But that was once again it just doesn't hit right first.
Speaker 1: Now let's move on and get into the shot collar question of the day. Do you need to explain how that one works too?
Speaker 8: Get shot?
Speaker 4: It's just like that that segment makes me feel disappointed.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can leave the studio for the rest of this segment because you're making me disappointed. Let's send it over to Digital Jake, who never disappoints.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Jake, or even seen such a miserable, sorry group of specimens in my life. As I'm standing here in the Brook and Jeffrey Studios for one of the most unforgettable holidays in the world, Elephant Appreciation Day, the world's largest mammals are getting an extra Ladge Trivia treatment today during a special one and done Junk in the Trunk Question of the day.
Speaker 3: Sankes Ranger, Jake Ranger, I don't know. It just feels like he's a park ranger.
Speaker 1: Right now, or sounds Australian to me.
Speaker 3: Why can't Australian start?
Speaker 9: Okay, you have no help this time. The elephant is the national animal of what nation? Is it a India, b Thailand or c Fire eye land with jaw Rule as the king.
Speaker 1: This one feels pretty obvious.
Speaker 4: Alexis is obviously going to be busy booking or trip to final.
Speaker 8: Imagine landing and jaw Rules riding an elephants.
Speaker 3: I want to go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've only had friends go to Thailand and go to the see the elephants there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so elephants on both experience, I'm saying Thailand.
Speaker 9: Alexis said Thailand. That is yes, Jo, Elephants are considered sacred in Buddhism. Over in Thailand, Alexis, You're very safe, Jose, Yes, your turn. Which one of these statements is true about elephants. A. Elephants can drink through their trunks. B elephants are afraid of mice or c Elephants can here with their feet.
Speaker 2: I always wondered about the trunk thing because in cartoons you see them bathe with it, like.
Speaker 8: They use their trunks to pray themselves.
Speaker 2: But do they actually drink because it's still their nose kind of right like mice.
Speaker 6: I don't think is true.
Speaker 2: I think they're not scared of mice. That's a cartoon thing as well. I got a lot of elephant knowledge from cartoons and wait, what's true? Yeah, oh no, I don't think they can drink through their trunks. I oh my god, they're not scared of mice.
Speaker 9: Then I'm let's start over. Jeff, do audio first.
Speaker 6: Together, I'm gonna go with the last one.
Speaker 8: Then that they can they can hear through their feet.
Speaker 9: Jose went with here through their feet, that is, they can detect vibrations through the ground. I could tell where the sound is coming from, how far away, and what's making We're two for two, Brooke, it's your turn.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: There's one fictional elephant that was created by an author in France back in nineteen thirty one. His books have sold millions of copies all over the world, and he had a successful TV series for over a decade. Please tell me the name of this famous elephant, and you must spell it.
Speaker 6: Isn't it?
Speaker 3: Isn't it Bar?
Speaker 8: What about has to be it?
Speaker 1: What about Doctor Seuss's famous elephant?
Speaker 3: That's not French?
Speaker 4: I had Bar books when I was little, like I can almost picture. I don't know if it's B A R B A R or b A B A R.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to spell.
Speaker 4: What if it's spelled like Barbara's spell.
Speaker 3: I was reading it what I could barely read French.
Speaker 2: It should be multiple rs in an e A U X.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just gonna go b A R B A R.
Speaker 9: Brooks said, B A R B A R bar is the correct answer, but it's spelled b A B A R.
Speaker 1: Brook is thinking to go into the bar. That's why it's just top of mind.
Speaker 9: You had the right elephant, wrong spelling. So Brooks getting shot you could join her if you don't get this right. While they are enormous creatures, elephants do have a primal fear of one of the tiniest animals in the kingdom. Tell me which one is it? Is it a ants, b, bees or c the bone eating snot flower worm?
Speaker 1: So the bone eating snot flower worm must go up through your nose and slowly eat your.
Speaker 3: I'm unlocking a new fear description.
Speaker 1: See bees seems like that would be the obvious one, because they can hurt you with a sting.
Speaker 4: As I mean, fire ants are like no jokes. They have killer You second one of those fire ant piles and.
Speaker 9: You're gonna wish you'd met a bone eating stock.
Speaker 1: I am leaning towards the ants, because I could see an elephant stepping on a big ant hill and then they crawl all the way up them swarm of ants. Let's go with ants they're afraid.
Speaker 9: Jeffrey went with a for ants, that is, farmers will often place bee hives near their farms in order to stop elephants from foraging in that area.
Speaker 3: Everybody's interesting.
Speaker 1: So me and Brooke got our questions wrong. We're gonna be getting shocked. Somebody wanted to hear Fast Car by Tracy Chapman.
Speaker 3: Was nice. Wrap around my shoulders. No, I don't know the song long.
Speaker 1: I had a feeling we've ever done alright, Anyway, that was your shot collar question of the day for the.
Speaker 7: Elephantsay, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: We're still months away, but we already have our first Christmas miracle. Yeah, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. And even though the Sag and Rider strikes have brought Hollywood to a complete standstill, somehow, some way, Hallmark is still releasing forty brand new original holiday films for the this year.
Speaker 3: What they or something they break?
Speaker 1: They did not break the strike, and they didn't take Brooks advice and just cast a bunch of orphans for no pay. They ramped up the production when it became obvious the strike was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, So they're gonna be the worst ones that we've ever got.
Speaker 1: You good.
Speaker 4: You watch them because they're bad, You don't watch them because they're good.
Speaker 3: So this may be the best season.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well. The Hallmark Holiday Movie Marathon starts on Friday, October twentieth, with their film checking it twice. A handsome but struggling hockey player falls for a beautiful real estate agent when he gets traded to her small hometown and moves into the cottage in her hockey loving family's backyard.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen next?
Speaker 1: Job? Pretty the whole story this ackular.
Speaker 6: He's toothless.
Speaker 1: So that's one of the confirmed ones. But rumors are they're gonna do the sequel to the hall a classic Widows Wonderland Widows wonder Until Jack du Us Party.
Speaker 3: I can't tell if that's a joke that's real.
Speaker 1: That one might be happening. Also, there's talk of one called a Shoe Atticts Christmas. That could be fun for Alexis to watch with their friends. Plus for all the swingers out there mingle all the way.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's definitely.
Speaker 1: An exciting lineup this year. Get ready, I'm assuming Lori Laughlin's going to be cast in. All of them.
Speaker 3: Had always likes to take a couple of rolls.
Speaker 1: As long as it's only the two of them.
Speaker 3: They worked real hard all of April.
Speaker 1: Yes, they got laser stories coming up. It's the radio segment that's finally taking the stress out of eating soup in the car. Soup flavored gum they come in four fun, fantastic flavors to Nato basil, French onion, minnestrone, and New England clam chowder with real chunks of clam in it. Get your mouth full of Campbell's soup juice.
Speaker 3: For the clams you don't want to swallow.
Speaker 10: Hope, this is a Potato or yours with laser stories the segment.
Speaker 11: Just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser for good. Those other people thought, let's get to see your first laser story out of Napa, California.
Speaker 3: Prety exhausted.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: A sixty one year old guy named Norman Thomas had his power go out the other day at around nine am. Okay, so he walked outside to see what was going on, and that's when a random trespasser popped out from behind a tree and stabbed Norman in the back.
Speaker 3: In the back.
Speaker 1: Norman was so shocked at what happened, he did the first thing he could think of. He pulled the knife out and stabbed the intruder right back, actually this time in the torso.
Speaker 4: You it is literally out of like a Liam Neeson.
Speaker 1: Well, they ended up fighting back and forth, grabbing the knife and stabbing the other one with it.
Speaker 10: Then the other would do the same, someone walk away, back and.
Speaker 1: Forth, back and forth. In the end, Norman used that same knife to subdue the intruder till cops got there. You're both stabbed, neither everywhere, neither suffered life threatening injuries. Cups arrested the man for assault and attempted murder.
Speaker 6: Wow, several attempts.
Speaker 3: I did not know the way that that guy plants.
Speaker 1: Out of Japan. If you think artificial intelligence taking your job is alarming, that's nothing compared to this. AI can now translate chickens speak.
Speaker 3: Chickens.
Speaker 1: It's true. Scientists from Japan say AI can help to understand what different chicken clucks mean with about eighty percent accuracy.
Speaker 3: In my time with chickens. They're not the smartest animal in the world, Like, how many things are they thinking?
Speaker 1: Well, that makes sense because they can't translate whole sentences. Okay, yo, yo yo.
Speaker 10: The living conditions out here are really substantial.
Speaker 3: Man, they have an accent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a New York chicken.
Speaker 3: It happens to be in Japan.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, The translations are more basic but helpful. Apparently it can use the sound of their vocalizations to determine their emotional states like hunger, fear, anger, contentment, excitement, and distress.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I bet those hens are always angry at that rooster.
Speaker 4: I mean, just having to lay all those eggs all the time just sounds exhausted.
Speaker 1: Obviously, insight like this could be very beneficial in the care of animals, allowing us to know what's stressing them out without having to guess.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, awesome. Though that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's also worth pointing out that this research is in its very early stages, and the study was spearheaded by the Tokyo professor who's better known for his adult intimate robot research.
Speaker 4: Okay, why are all the chickens, horny.
Speaker 1: This next lazer stories out of lily's roses and chrysanthemums.
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh okay, little gardner.
Speaker 1: Crayola has been around for one hundred and thirty eight years wow, mostly making crayons.
Speaker 3: And seriously, their craons are so superior the mass.
Speaker 1: But they also do colored pencils, markers, chalks, and paints. But they pretty much stayed in the art supplies lane for over a century until now, oh has got news that Crayola is now flexing into the flower business.
Speaker 6: Well, they're good with colors.
Speaker 1: It's called Crayola Flowers, which is an online flower delivery service.
Speaker 4: Looks like, wait, this isn't just like a one off like team up with a flower company.
Speaker 1: They're doing like a fund raising tilt for this. Just to be clear, they're real flowers, They're not crayons shaped into flo.
Speaker 2: Did assume they were like white silk flowers and somebody just drew crazy?
Speaker 4: Could they even change their logo, like the Crayola logo now has a flower in the oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's all part of that fundraising thing. A certain percentage of every sale is going to be donated to charities that are chosen by the customer.
Speaker 3: I always love when they say a certain percentage, but how much much?
Speaker 1: Well, bouquets are going to be priced from fifty to one hundred and fifty dollars and.
Speaker 3: Maybe a dollar won't go to charity.
Speaker 1: They will be shipped directly from farms to consumers nationwide. How did they even think of this? The company said they came up with the idea in some downtime during the pandemic.
Speaker 3: So we'll see how well it works out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this next Lazer story is out of Dating Headquarters. Do you totally nerd out on unboxing videos?
Speaker 6: Sometimes?
Speaker 4: If Zara, I would says, in a really nice box, if you.
Speaker 1: Are sharing that embarrassing fact might be the key to scoring a hot date online?
Speaker 6: Really, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I say that because a survey from the app Plenty of Fish says that the biggest trend in dating right now is embracing your cringe.
Speaker 3: Plenty of Fish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alexis, that's all cringe.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's cringe that you're on there.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't find this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the deal. Almost fifty percent of singles forty five and younger admit that they're more cringe than they are cool and they're not trying to hide it anymore. Even three quarters of young singles say they're more likely to message someone on a dating app who appears to be as cringey as they are.
Speaker 3: But doesn't that make cringe cool? I mean, isn't that how it goes?
Speaker 1: If you're cringe together, it's two cringes don't make a cool And about sixty seven percent say it's attractive when dates share the things that they nerd out on. I know it, I totally know it.
Speaker 3: You never know they're nerding out on it. It can't be that they're not. They're unaware that they're cringing.
Speaker 8: Oh, you know, to be like, look, this is a big deal.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you nerd out on like love Islands. I tell people that.
Speaker 6: I'm warning you.
Speaker 1: The definition of cringe is subjective, but the idea is that they're authentic and they aren't afraid of sharing what they're really passionate about, even if they know it isn't cool. For example, if you have a quirky hobby like stranger body pinching, they just did be but that's your thing.
Speaker 3: That should be illegal. Jeff that'll say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not every cringe behavior is necessarily good though.
Speaker 3: Like the one you just mentioned, mine is fine.
Speaker 1: Some of the ones that are perceived as bad are going on and on about the good old days. Oh if you talk about your accomplishments or your achievements that you did from a long time ago, and fooling around on your phone too much, all those are too cringe to even mentioned.
Speaker 3: So don't you cringe too hard.
Speaker 1: Don't put any of that in your bio. But I know this guy is embracing his cringe right now, or he's embracing a Nike Cross trainer. Sometimes it's hard to come, but it does mean Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We're gonna do it again at the same time on Monday.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey. In the morning, you feel.
Speaker 1: That crisp chill in your pants, that's fall. It's not because we're going commando today. Autumn is in the air and inside all of our drawers. So we're gonna celebrate that today by playing why why would anybody hire me to do the weather?
Speaker 6: I don't like the forecast?
Speaker 3: Actually watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're gonna celebrate that today by playing a game that sends a chill down. My co host spines just the mention of it. It's called Riffing Around, a Fall themed edition of the game that tests your musical knowledge. Can you beat us? Well, it's not going to be that hard because we're gonna play coming up riffing Around. Yeah, it's the segment that we do when no other content is available, Riffing Around where I play a musical riff from a famous song you've definitely heard before. My co host just have to give me the correct title of that song. And because the official start of falls just days away, all the today songs are gonna be Autumn related, so keep that in mind. Alexis, you're up first, give me the correct title of this fall related song. Oh yeah, got that umbrella because it's rainy during the fall season. Strong, All right, one correct for Alexis brook eure up named this fall themed song.
Speaker 3: September.
Speaker 1: That's all right, September. Look at that. You guys are two for two. I'm gonna call it now. You're gonna get zero wrong during this entire You're on fire right now, Jose you're up. What is this famous song called?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: But we need the title of the song correct title.
Speaker 3: That was impressive.
Speaker 1: Actually on the round number two, alexis, what fall theme song? Is this.
Speaker 3: The sports one? But what's it called? Does this play in sports videos?
Speaker 6: Sports?
Speaker 1: You gotta tell me specifically?
Speaker 3: I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Uh, you have a guess. I don't know, fall Brook, what song is this?
Speaker 3: It's the Monday Night football song.
Speaker 1: Football actual name?
Speaker 6: I was hoping you were Sunday Night.
Speaker 3: That's Carrie Underwood.
Speaker 1: You know you know that Monday.
Speaker 3: Night for different nights of football. Yeah, okay, because with with men.
Speaker 1: You realize football happens during the fall. Now, Brooke, we're back to you. We need the title of this famous song that relates to fall.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think? Do you need a title as the whole thing? Tik talkk TikTok setting your clock back for daylight savings. You don't see the connection here.
Speaker 3: That's why I was like questioning my own guests.
Speaker 1: So Brooke is in the lead now with three correct Jose and Alexis each have one. Jose up again named this song and I'm going to help you here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'll even sing some of the lyrics for you, not the tie lyrics, but maybe it'll spark something. Okay, here we go. Did you ever know.
Speaker 8: Man beneath My Wings?
Speaker 4: Just because you can't stop singing Bete Midler.
Speaker 1: Because it's windy during the autumn. Come look at that, Jose. You have to correct. Heading into the final round, brook is in the lead with three, right, Jose, Alexis you only have one. Here's your chance for redemption.
Speaker 3: Okay, will you play umbrella.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna switch this one up for you though, Okay, for this one, I'm gonna play the music and I'm gonna tell you the title of the song. You have to name the artist. Here we go. The song is Wanna Be by who is?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, no, it's old people.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 3: I know song like old I know the song.
Speaker 1: You really don't know who sings this song. Okay, we're going past you. Jose has used his skip.
Speaker 6: Card and we're passing over a brook.
Speaker 1: You give sirl Well, sorry, girl.
Speaker 3: Baby spy, sporty spy. I know I know who they are and I know the song. I don't know who sings what?
Speaker 6: Yes, brooks Man, because she like pretty much invented that song.
Speaker 1: Jose, You've now tied it up. Congratulations, well played, by using your skip card at the perfect time.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: That was really well done.
Speaker 6: Yes, you did in the middle of the mystery skip card.
Speaker 1: But Brook, now's your chance to take the lead back.
Speaker 6: Okay, fall.
Speaker 1: And name this song. I think autumn imagery. They're very distracting an answer, broke. Yes, you take the longest of any contestant on this show.
Speaker 6: Jose, I love a song.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you are singing it correct? Yeah? What's that song?
Speaker 6: For a moment in the moments?
Speaker 7: God? Is it?
Speaker 8: I can't think of the chorus.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can you see that?
Speaker 6: I don't know it leaves? What is it?
Speaker 1: Dust in the Wind by Kansas from nineteen seventy seven. I just couldn't get forward in it again, winds making an appearance and riffing around a lot of weather related things happening during the fall. Now, Jose, this is it. If you get this correct, oh my god, you will win. Thing around this guy is so rip it is not, Jose, name this song?
Speaker 6: Okay, hold on, but I don't know the song.
Speaker 12: Ty.
Speaker 1: They need the title. Hold your had correct title?
Speaker 3: Dancing singing?
Speaker 6: I want to hold your hand?
Speaker 1: I hold by the Buddles, The winner of riffing around. Whole edition is hose.
Speaker 6: I'm the king of the full.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna roof for him over you congratulation. That's riffing around. I'm jeff Pumpkin Nuts debo your phone tabs coming up.
Speaker 7: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Today we call an elementary school teacher who was set up by another elementary school.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: Let's start the school. You're off right.
Speaker 1: Apparently career days coming up and he needs to touch base with the parents who've agreed to come in and talk. But there is one little twist for one of the parents. That would be me, and I should probably clarify what my job really is because he might assume that I do something else. In your phone tap right now?
Speaker 13: Hello? Hi?
Speaker 1: Is this mister Ryan from elementary?
Speaker 13: Yes? Who's calling?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm Eric Cameron's dad. Oh Hi, I know I'm supposed to come in and speak to the kids for career day.
Speaker 13: Yeah great, nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you too. I don't know if you got it. I sent in some information to.
Speaker 14: You, yes, regarding your career right.
Speaker 1: I just wanting to make sure.
Speaker 14: It looks like you're involved in the automotive industry. But that's pretty much all it's said.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, loosely.
Speaker 14: Uh huh, okay, so can you tell me a little bit more?
Speaker 1: I can, but it's at this point in the conversation I do need to legally let you know that my parole officer is on the line. Hi.
Speaker 3: H Hello, Yeah, my name's Beth.
Speaker 4: I work in conjunction for the correctional facility where Eric was formerly housed.
Speaker 13: Sorry, I'm a little confused right now.
Speaker 4: It's pretty simple according to the courts, I just need to be on every phone call that Eric makes for the next six to nine months, and this obviously falls.
Speaker 3: In that window.
Speaker 13: Can I ask why?
Speaker 3: I'll just let Eric explain to you.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to be silent in the background here, so don't even act like I'm on the phone.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry about that. That's just like a formality I have to deal with, you know, won't last forever, hopefully, Eric.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, I'm a little confused here and slightly concerned.
Speaker 13: You said you worked in the automotive industry.
Speaker 1: So well, I said, I loosely worked in the auto industry. Truthful, I kind have gotten too a little bit of trouble last year for stealing over one hundred cars and chopping them up and selling the parts online to Russia. I know it's dumb, but it's in the past. Okay, I've moved on.
Speaker 14: When you wrote in that you worked in the auto industry, I assumed that it was at a dealership or you worked as a mechanic well, or something in that facet.
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 1: The thing is I could sell or take apart cars like those jobs. So I'm basically both of those things.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry to jump in here, but legally you can't do any of those things.
Speaker 1: Anymore, right, I'm just saying in theory I could, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 14: Well, I still don't think that you can come in and discuss that for career day.
Speaker 1: Well, I won't discuss that, you know what I'm saying. I won't. I wouldn't talk about that. I just I do know a lot though about like carburetors. Do you happen to have one?
Speaker 4: Perhaps excuse me, Eric, Yeah, sorry to interrupt, but are you two discussing the exchange of stolen car parts?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, mister Ryan.
Speaker 14: Are we I'm not discussing anything illegal at all man, Right, Okay, I don't even know what the hell's going on, to be honest, yes.
Speaker 1: What he said? Okay, no man, nothing illegal.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What's going on here, but I'm listening to every word. So this is your first and final war.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, we're just talking cars. Eric, you know, no need to get feisty with us.
Speaker 4: I don't want to have to write you up again saying you got belligerent during a phone conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, geez, mister Ryan, you're making me look bad in front of my po Are you joking?
Speaker 13: I'm not doing anything. I don't even know why I'm on this call.
Speaker 1: You're the one that's grilling me about car parts and prices and things. So I'm just like responding to you.
Speaker 13: What I never mentioned anything like that, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Me either, exactly. So you and I are going to meet behind the classroom at first recess and then you hand me the three whole punch.
Speaker 4: No, Eric, I know what three whole punch is code for.
Speaker 5: Okay, no you doing I'm not doing anything, not trying to loop me into your car theft ring or whatever you're trying to do.
Speaker 3: Apparently.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, what are you doing. You're outing the whole thing.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: There's no ring. I'm not a part of this, right. This doesn't have anything to do with you handing me tools so that I can remove catalytic converters from the school parking.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: It's not I said. We're not doing that, mister right, I'm going to need you to report to the courts.
Speaker 3: I need to report to the courts when you're half of the theft ring.
Speaker 6: Absolutely listen, I am.
Speaker 13: I have nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: I agree, you don't have anything to do with this. But your teacher friend at the school, mister Ross, does.
Speaker 13: I don't understand it. Is he selling you parts?
Speaker 1: He's not selling me parts, but he is setting you up for this prank phone call. And that's kind of illegal in a way.
Speaker 13: This is a prank phone call.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio right now, jeff and that's Brooks Gay. We're from Rick and Jeffrey in the morning. This is a phone to Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I'm not his parole officer.
Speaker 13: That was the meanest, funniest thing I've ever heard of my life.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, is that.
Speaker 3: Like you're having a heart attack.
Speaker 1: I was having a heart attack, but you are still going to meet with me so we can exchange protractors and discuss mathematics.
Speaker 13: Hilarious Wake every.
Speaker 7: Morning twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Lately on the show, we've had a lot of by the ways, you know what I mean. Well, they'll be telling us about their amazing date night and how great it was, and then at the very end they'll say, by the way, I should mention I accidentally unscrewed my fake leg while I was driving her home and I lost control and swerved across four lanes of traffic and we crashed into a police station.
Speaker 3: I mean, is everything jeff and that happened twice?
Speaker 1: You would have had something to do with it, but I doubt it.
Speaker 8: What do you leave one crash and just get another.
Speaker 3: Way screw the leg back on that process?
Speaker 1: The thing is, we've got another never before heard strange out of the blue by the way coming up. When you hear your brand new second date update, next second date updated, It's extremely rare on our show when we find two people who actually met in person and decided to go out on a date.
Speaker 4: I know, I say, it's like one in twenty of these things, right, it's.
Speaker 1: Just rarer and rarer. But for one of our listeners, Scott, who's on the phone with us right now, that did not happen.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jeffrey, why do you even bring it up?
Speaker 1: A bed I'm saying this. He's part, you know, part of the normal people now line and slid in her DMS like a boss.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't know much else about their rendezvous besides that, but I do know he's on the phone right now, Scott. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Hey everybody, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: I'm always curious, like you didn't know her at all?
Speaker 12: No, just one of those like weird connections.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what did you say in her DMS to get her attention?
Speaker 1: Could we get her name first?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I guess she's a person brook.
Speaker 4: She was just a hot lady on Instagram to me, Yeah, was this piece.
Speaker 6: Of meats name?
Speaker 12: Her name is Alexandra Alexander.
Speaker 1: Okay, we promised to be more respectful going forward.
Speaker 4: Now, what did you say to Alexandra in her DMS?
Speaker 12: Well, so I saw a photo. It was photos from brick conn Like I was just looking at photos.
Speaker 1: What say that? What bricon?
Speaker 12: It's like the largest lego convention.
Speaker 3: Oh, I took my kids to that.
Speaker 1: You didn't know what it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. It was down at the you know, events center, so it just.
Speaker 1: Wanders into random building.
Speaker 3: Leg it is amazing.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 3: What photos did she have?
Speaker 12: Like there's a picture of her with like one of the exhibits in the background, which is like the London Bridge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one's cool.
Speaker 1: And so what did you comment on that photo?
Speaker 12: I said, I took that same picture lol.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't a sexy DM that you gave her, just a just.
Speaker 12: Sort of like oh, this is so cool, Like I love this photo. That exhibit was actually my favorite.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what did she say? Did you reply?
Speaker 12: She was like, oh my gosh, mine too. I stood in line for like two hours waiting to get this picture, and I was like, I did too. And then I'm looking back at the selfies that I took while I was standing in line, and I see her in one of my own selfies, like ten people out.
Speaker 4: You guys were there the exact same time, in the exact same line.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah that is Oh.
Speaker 3: Did you send her the selfie so she could see like.
Speaker 12: What I mean, look, when you have a perfect way in, you got to use it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you though.
Speaker 6: You were like, hey, I have a secret pe Yeah no.
Speaker 12: I was like two hours, try three, and then sent to the photo of me in line too. I was like, oh my god, that's you in the background, isn't it Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I bet she reacted just like weeded, like whoa or wow, that's creepy.
Speaker 1: She was like, no way, do you turn this into a date?
Speaker 12: I did. I was like, let's go do drinks and then go to the Lego store.
Speaker 3: Brilliant. I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 12: In retrospects, I'm kind of like, maybe we should down the Lego store and then drink o.
Speaker 4: Because then you could have brought your legos with you and like built some stuff.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm being drunk in the Lego store is not necessarily the greatest idea.
Speaker 6: The money money.
Speaker 3: I was taking one or two drinks, not like you guys are out doing shots.
Speaker 12: I don't know how, but they put up like big setups in the Lego store, you know what I mean, like showcase what you can do. So sometimes being a little pitture around there. It's like.
Speaker 1: Scything bad happen.
Speaker 12: Well, I broke the wing off of one of their little models, but it wasn't a big one and somebody can definitely fix it very easily. I just sort of like hit it away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't know though.
Speaker 4: It's like drunk adults small children, they're really the same type of people.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like you were building like a connection with Alexandro.
Speaker 8: At that time?
Speaker 12: I definitely thought so, because the last thing that we did in the night right is I bought a model, like a field your own model of the International Space Station.
Speaker 3: Wow, so you're showing her you got money too?
Speaker 12: Yeah, well I showed her that I had date number two lined up right in that box.
Speaker 3: Smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't problem at all. Which it's a good foreplay too.
Speaker 3: What was her reaction to that?
Speaker 12: It seemed good to me. Look, I thought we had a great time. I'm calling you guys because I'm confused.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And looking back, is there anything that you think maybe could have gone wrong on the date.
Speaker 12: The only weird thing that I can think of, and I like admit that this was probably an ill advised choice. I've been drinking like a lot of coffee. Oh okay, but I was definitely like, uh, I feel like my teeth look disgusting. Oh so I was like googling, what are quick ways to like whiten your teeth a little bit?
Speaker 3: And this is before the date that you're googling.
Speaker 12: This, Yeah, yeah, before the date, okay. And I saw that if you put a little bit of like vapo rub on your teeth, supposed to like do some quick lightening, it.
Speaker 1: Just tastes like freaking peppermint, the stuff that's like you put on your chest to help with congestion and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw somewhere that there's a meme that said that's just spicy vacilline.
Speaker 1: You really did that?
Speaker 12: Yeah? I did that. I mean, look, I'm not proud of it, but I was panicking, and you know.
Speaker 4: Did you kisser like she might have tasted this or her lips are still dumb from the experience.
Speaker 12: In my head, all I could feel was that smell. But I don't actually know if she could smell anything.
Speaker 6: It is like a medicine weird.
Speaker 1: You kept it on for the whole date, Yeah.
Speaker 12: But it doesn't stay on like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's like like like in beauty queen stuff, or like dance.
Speaker 4: Like people you used to put like vasiline on their teeth so that they would.
Speaker 3: Smile the whole time.
Speaker 4: But sometimes what happens is your schmile drops and you just look like you're grimacing.
Speaker 8: Is your face stop?
Speaker 1: Or you talked the way Brooke was just talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't put your top lip down like talking.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 3: It feels like there's a lot to choose from.
Speaker 1: At this point, we'll pick option A threw c when we call her and try and get your second date update right after this.
Speaker 12: All right, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, hold on second date update. One of our listeners, Scott, is on the phone and he slid into his dates d MS. Yeah, apparently they were both at brick Con together, the big Lego exhibition.
Speaker 3: Didn't even know it. That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize till they checked back at their photos and saw they were both there at the same time. So he asked her out from there and they had drinks, hit up the Lego store.
Speaker 3: Mean perfect the date, and even bought.
Speaker 1: A really cool set that they could build together on their second date, which never happened.
Speaker 3: Not yet, not yet. Jeffy that's what we're going.
Speaker 1: To try to do here. But regardless on if we get her on the phone and of what she says, Scott, if she's not up for it. I already spoke to Jose and Alexis off the show, and they say that you can bring that space station Lego set here and work on it with them because they have a lot of downtime.
Speaker 3: They would be distracted in one minute.
Speaker 1: Are you interested in building it with them?
Speaker 12: I mean, look, it's not about consolation crime.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds like personal.
Speaker 3: You build it.
Speaker 1: But we should also mention that Scott told us about a quick teeth whitening hack that he did right before the date. He put Vapo rub on his teeth. He didn't believe that his date Alexandra noticed.
Speaker 3: How could she not? So that is the hard piece. I don't think we should mention it unless she brings it up.
Speaker 1: Good call, because it sounds like it was a non factor from his story.
Speaker 4: And he's just trying to, you know, make himself the best version of himself.
Speaker 1: I've done it before.
Speaker 7: Is it hurt?
Speaker 1: I didn't put it on my teeth, though, I put it on a different section.
Speaker 6: So it probably did hurt a little bit.
Speaker 1: It did feel It's kind of good. I probably they noticed they requested it.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to Scotty Scott.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about the VI's hot tub later, but.
Speaker 3: Not even a kiddie pool.
Speaker 1: I go all in anyway, Okay, here we go. Call Alexandra. Let's try and get your second Ate update here. Hello, Hey, is this Alexandra.
Speaker 7: This is Alexandra.
Speaker 1: Hey, my name is jeff And there's actually a whole bunch of people here, Alexandra, Brook, Jose, Alexis. We're all part of Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a radio show.
Speaker 15: How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Well, you could help us by, uh maybe talking to us a little bit about your recent date you went on with a guy named Scott.
Speaker 15: Wait, you're calling me about a date that I went on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is part of a segment that we do called second Date Update. That's where our listeners want to go out with somebody a second time, but they're having trouble organizing the date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was a good thing. I mean, Scott really liked you.
Speaker 15: Okay, sorry, what was your question?
Speaker 1: Did you say, Okay, you'll go on the date because that would make this really easy.
Speaker 3: That's not our question. I mean it will be a bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but why.
Speaker 1: Don't you start by telling us what you thought of Scott and your time together?
Speaker 15: Okay, he seemed nice and I had a good time.
Speaker 3: Oh good? Did you like his date idea? He said, you guys went to drinks and legos?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean he was a little bit more into legos than I was, but like it was nice to have like a shared connection.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, what was your favorite part of the night.
Speaker 15: I don't know. I guess like looking around the Lego store together. Oh?
Speaker 8: Fun?
Speaker 1: And then let's go to the worst part of your night a little hot and cold here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, contract, I mean it is important information that we need when it ended.
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that the case, Alexandra?
Speaker 16: Guys, No, not exactly.
Speaker 3: So you do have a worst part?
Speaker 16: Well, I don't want to be mean.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But the deal is for our listeners when they sign up to do this, they understand that they might hear something that sounds a little controversial or a little unpleasant, but they're totally cool with it.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, Scott's open to growing, right, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 16: Like we went and had a few drinks first, and then he went to the Lego store. We were walking around and there's this part in the back of the store. It's like really dark with a black light, and like they had like the glowing legos.
Speaker 3: Oh cool.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we were like looking at those back there, and he like grabbed a box and he like turned around to show me and he smiled really big, and I don't know, his his teeth were like blowing, they were like blowing green. I don't know what it was like if it was just effectually his teeth weird I was. I don't know. It just really freaked me out. And yeah, it disgusted.
Speaker 12: Like see what I was saying. It is probably what happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, we didn't talk.
Speaker 1: About this part, Alexandra. Uh, I don't know if you heard that. Scott is there on the other line and clearly embarrassed a little bit. Uh huh what Yeah, that's how the segment works. We have them listening, So yeah.
Speaker 12: This must be exactly what I was talking about. You guys, so what this is super awkward. But it was just like a dumb thing that I did to try to wipe my teeth a little or a lot but I.
Speaker 15: Don't understand, Like, what's what's the dumb thing that you did.
Speaker 3: Well with the dark dentures?
Speaker 12: On accident, I put Vapo rub on my teeth to try to make him look a little whiter.
Speaker 8: There it is.
Speaker 12: I must have showed up on the black light.
Speaker 6: Yeah it does. I forgot that is a reaction to it, though, is it really?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know normal normal teeth like are supposed to glow blue in black light, but green is probably like the green hue. Yeah, does like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. How does his teeth look. That's up to you.
Speaker 15: I mean in the black light, it was really weird, But not in the black light they look normal.
Speaker 7: Oh so it worked.
Speaker 4: Here we go, no yellow staining or anything like that.
Speaker 15: I don't think so. I don't know.
Speaker 12: I never should have went back there. You never would have known.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happens when you drink. You're like naturally drawn to black light areas in cloth.
Speaker 3: You could understand.
Speaker 4: I mean as a female, like who hasn't done a beauty hack that's backfired.
Speaker 15: Right, Yeah, no, I get that. I just that's a little weird, right.
Speaker 8: Whatever works for beauty, that's right here.
Speaker 12: If I'm coming clain about everything. I might as well just come clean about everything.
Speaker 13: It's that.
Speaker 12: And I have a hair implants and that's it. That's all my secrets on the Okay.
Speaker 4: Mean I don't think she noticed, so they must be really good Scott, or she doesn't care.
Speaker 15: That's really interesting Scott. Yeah your hair plugs.
Speaker 10: Huh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but it's that. And then I did a dumb thing with Vapo rub and that's all I got, see.
Speaker 6: Just trying to move himself.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could even things out, and Alexandra, you could share something that you do to make yourself appear more beautiful.
Speaker 3: It could be lip filler stuff.
Speaker 1: Just be vulnerable here for a second with him. He was vulnerable with you.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess sometimes I use lemon wedges on my knees, Oh.
Speaker 1: For what like smooth skin?
Speaker 15: Yeah, put the la smooth off the skin down there.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's got wrinkle free knees.
Speaker 4: Scott actually thought she couldn't get cuternees are.
Speaker 8: Packed Vitamin C.
Speaker 1: Kind of a weird, odd but perfect couple.
Speaker 12: Together, I will happily.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, you should.
Speaker 1: Be rubbing lemons on each other and Vapo rub everywhere while you build that international space station set together.
Speaker 3: You just described one sexy night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could help make that happen and offer to pay for a second date if you're willing to see him one more time. Alexandra, Oh, come on.
Speaker 8: With the lemons and the vix it's gonna smell amazing.
Speaker 1: It was just don't forget the.
Speaker 3: Even notice they must look great. Come on, give him a chance.
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, sure.
Speaker 6: Wait, yeah you got it. Okay, sure, my god, I take it.
Speaker 12: You guys work some magic on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should feel really good, although there's like a ninety five percent chance she didn't really mean it when she said yes.
Speaker 8: She did, sticking on to it. That's right.
Speaker 12: Should I call you Alexander or text you?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'll get back to you, oh.
Speaker 3: Said now, I think it's only ninety eight percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like love to make.
Speaker 7: It's freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Does anybody realize what we just pulled off here?
Speaker 3: If it happens, yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 1: Theoretically we just got a man with hair plugs and a mouthful of Vapo rub a second date. Are we neuracle workers or what?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We are heroes.
Speaker 3: Good for him, man, you should shout your beauty regimens to the rooftops. Yeah, whatever you got to do to feel better.
Speaker 8: She's not perfect either, She's got a couple of lemon knees down there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But still, I'm proud of us for what we accomplished, even if she only did say yes because she knew she was on the radio. Milkshakes for everybody.
Speaker 3: Today, Thanks, jeff Remember Bryan.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, I'll buy Wow, I believe Yeah, yeah sure. And remember, just like building a lego set, a relationship starts by laying that first brick. That's sight, and maybe we can help you lay it. Just email the show, We'll help you lay that brick and call that person.
Speaker 3: Let's maybe not do that analogy.
Speaker 1: Was that a bad Yeah to me, we'll call that Person's gone.
Speaker 7: Back, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Got a message from my mom last night. Contrary to what people wouldn't say, contrary to what our listeners think. No, I don't live with her, not anymore.
Speaker 3: She wants that to be true, though.
Speaker 1: But she called me crying because she was going through stuff from my old bedroom and she ran across this magazine in there called Beefcake Surprise.
Speaker 3: It's a cookie magazine.
Speaker 1: For brevity reasons, we'll just say cooking man anyway. Stuffed inside was a note that I had written to myself at seven years old.
Speaker 3: Wow, you were only seven, early subscriber.
Speaker 1: And it said, dear Jeffrey, someday when you grow up to become a big, strong, world famous snake charmer, make sure you take a few minutes a week to keep singing, because you have a beautiful voice and a body to boot what sincerely yourself.
Speaker 8: Seven year old, you haven't changed it all the same?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean really, yeah, second grade was good for you.
Speaker 1: I know this is radio, but you can't see. I just gave seven year olds me a big thumbs up because I am gonna keep singing and charming random snakes in a brand new song of the week. It's coming up. It is time for Young Jeffrey's song of the week. It's brooking Jeffrey in the morning. And for the last three months or so, we've been out Max and bikini waxen inchilax and all cool out in the broodally hot summer sun by the pool.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, will Smith, But.
Speaker 1: Now it's time to pack away that giant case of coconut oil and get out the turkey baster. Yes, stick it where it needs to be stuck.
Speaker 3: There so many liquids and your life.
Speaker 1: You put it on your food? Yeah, right, because the official star a fall is upon us. Yes, and of course we love all the normal things, the colorful leaves, the flannel jackets and the ug boots with the fur. But hands down, the best thing about this season is the food.
Speaker 3: Oh I am.
Speaker 1: And I am not talking about pumpkin spice lattes. Oh really, I am sorry because look what I'm about to say will probably make Alexis so angry her spray tan turns a darker shade of orange. Real, But pumpkin spice, I mean it's the latest fad, yes, but.
Speaker 3: Years, literally twenty years.
Speaker 1: It does not take the place, though, of real, cozy, heartwarming fall foods. Ok, the stuff that the Pilgrims were dealing with.
Speaker 3: Like actual pumpkin pie.
Speaker 1: When you were a kid and your mom was baking up something tasty for the fall, what was it?
Speaker 4: Hey, God, my mom for good cook you guys, I'm just gonna put that out there.
Speaker 3: I mean my dad was really into hamburger helper this time. That was a real hot take in our house.
Speaker 1: Was it pumpkins, spice, hamburger helper?
Speaker 7: Probably?
Speaker 4: You know it's interesting no matter what flavor of hamburger helper you get, they all kind of taste this.
Speaker 6: It's like fake cheese.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, we gotta remember to get back to our roots. Okay. I'm an autumn traditionalist. I'm looking to get back in touch with our inner fall child all right underneath that pile of leaves. Reach out and touch that child today. And that's why instead of doing the big hit, I imagine dragons wanna be my enemy. It's young Jeffrey's my Nana's fall recipe for.
Speaker 3: The families that can cook. I always wanted to be in one of those.
Speaker 1: This is for the start of fall and all the fall foods. I'll point when I'm ready, points.
Speaker 7: So that pie.
Speaker 1: I've seen pumpkins on the ground.
Speaker 10: Want pumpkins in my mouth with the flavors that I found, like good grief, Charlie Brown.
Speaker 1: If laps hay that I.
Speaker 10: Hold doesn't taste like what they sold, Every sip out of the hole like a crotch kick.
Speaker 12: To my soul.
Speaker 17: Fiesoo cock, oh the agony.
Speaker 1: Whoere's the classic cotton food that you.
Speaker 6: Say, no, I wouldn't free.
Speaker 1: Grandma's cookbook gets a kid a recipe.
Speaker 7: The slash.
Speaker 4: Lash me.
Speaker 10: So I'm hungry in the kitchen on the poll trying to read what Nanni's crawled. Because the poultry that I'm all put the butt in butterball. I'm freaking every bite because my cooking is a crime. Putting pee cans in a pie.
Speaker 1: But a pea can't get round.
Speaker 17: Time ray shakstand part save.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to be It's.
Speaker 6: Ground inside a pool of chad of broccoli.
Speaker 18: Sory rbs. And I guess who got the me my chacota re salabi, Sir who cut the breathe.
Speaker 12: So call it balace.
Speaker 19: And on grocery days, I'm scared the salad pumpkin landol lakes and hair conditioner with pumpkin flakes and cakes. These moufclaholics crave damn flakes. They got the shakes, so we lick. I was talking to the men on the parts of the roads that we make in this through and we bake it and wet that was changing.
Speaker 6: The flip las. I'm a who were the brace and the.
Speaker 20: Pounds of the gate and grab a planel blanket right beside the fireplaces.
Speaker 1: Off your face with pie.
Speaker 20: Oh, the memories less abound the family, more about the field lie like get out of Breeze, the Truman strip painting. Wait next to see Tan of the fucking Seeds. Lean from the out to the place I sleep.
Speaker 6: If you're asking me too much, huck.
Speaker 18: As, I should be a fellaise them taste, prepare a corner koffee on the faith for recipes bourbon glaze.
Speaker 6: I swear I'm living.
Speaker 1: In a corn bread haye a corn bread hayes.
Speaker 3: Oh my wow, ark or fall. I'm so hungry, and I also got a texture.
Speaker 4: My mom during that She's really mad at me that I forgot about her carrot soup.
Speaker 6: So you know that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one.
Speaker 1: That pretty good?
Speaker 3: That was you work Sharkooterie into a song lyric, which is next level to me.
Speaker 1: Every food, the fall belongs in this song, and it belongs in your mouth and in your stomach. So go out and make it and eat it today for a fall.
Speaker 3: I love that baggy jeans are back in. You know, I just need the room.
Speaker 1: Since seven eight five nine to tell us what you thought about the song of the week, We're going to post the video with all the lyrics on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok, YouTube, Insta, everywhere, all of it at Brook and Jeffrey, Happy.
Speaker 7: Fall, every wedding, Brook and Jeffrey. In the morning, you got a.
Speaker 1: Text to seven eight five nine two that says, that was easily one of my most favorite songs you ever sang, jeff Just because of you. I threw out my coworker's pumpkin spice latte and put it in the trash. I still love mine, but somebody's got a sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Person in jail.
Speaker 1: I support you if you missed it. Though. Instead of singing the Imagine Dragons hit Want to Be My Enemy, I sing my own version called My Nana's Fall Recipe, specifically to encourage the youngs and the olds to go back to those classic autumn foods that we all grew up with in the love Yeah, and we're getting some feedback on the text for Brook. What are you see?
Speaker 3: I love this what it says. Here's a fun fall food hack.
Speaker 4: When you run out of all those yummy autumn treats, you can melt your fall scented candles and drink it like soup.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it tastes like real wood fire place. Yeah, and it feels like it lovely. If you missed it though, if you want to hear it again or share it with a fellow fall food fanatic, you can follow us on YouTube at Brook and Jeffrey, also on our Facebook, Insta and the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the number one radio show for the fall season. I think we can all.
Speaker 7: Agree on that, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome first time player to the show, stay at home mom and part time model Kelsey.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 3: How do you do it all? Kelsey? How do you do it all?
Speaker 12: You know the best I can.
Speaker 1: What are you modeling today? Kelsey's wearing a sweater from the Brook Fox collection, made by at least one hundred underfed orphans. Kelsey, thank you so much for supporting Brook's business and keeping fuel in her megga.
Speaker 3: Gay by Responsible Kelsey.
Speaker 6: Saw from the Tears of the Children.
Speaker 1: Kelsey, this is your first time playing win Brooks box. Well, what made you call in today?
Speaker 13: My kids have been begging me to call in because we listened to you every day.
Speaker 3: On the way to school. Thanks for listening. That means a lot.
Speaker 1: It was my first time calling.
Speaker 12: In and we got through.
Speaker 1: Gosh, all right, kids, sorry for what might happen here, but we're sending Brook out of the studio. And while that happens, Kelsey, you know how the game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Ready?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Your time starts now. Today is National ice cream Cone Day? Does the average adult prefer sugar cones or waffle cones? Waffle cones? In our history, twenty seven presidents have held what job before going into the White House?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Governor?
Speaker 1: What female icon was? The lead singer of the Supremes. The only position in baseball that can be charged with a buck is what what herb is? Traditionally on a Marguerita pizza? Wow, Kelsey showing up strong for her first time. Now Brook's gonna come back into the studio.
Speaker 12: Really.
Speaker 1: I know you say that you listen and you practice in your car every single day. Is it different doing it live on the show?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely scarier, Like in your car, you're like, why is that person hesitating?
Speaker 12: And then when you're actually doing it, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I'm on the radio, You're brain's screaming at you.
Speaker 1: Go broke you ready, yeah, ready, your time starts now. Today is National ice cream Cone Day? Does the average adult prefer sugar cones or waffle cones?
Speaker 3: Waffle cones?
Speaker 1: In our history, twenty seven presidents have held what job before going into the White House?
Speaker 3: Lawyers?
Speaker 1: What female icon was the lead singer of the Supremes?
Speaker 3: No, Aretha Franklin.
Speaker 1: The only position in baseball that can be charged with a BOK is what?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry what? The only position in baseball that can what that.
Speaker 1: Can be charged with a bo is what?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 1: Herb is traditionally on a margarita pizza basil?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go scoreboard and see how y'all did with Jose.
Speaker 6: But why not both?
Speaker 1: You don't fashion you go.
Speaker 3: End well, Jose, It's not gonna end well.
Speaker 1: That was one of the orphans that works the way.
Speaker 3: They are cute.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Kelsey, you got four correct game.
Speaker 3: And I had to repeat a question and bok god for.
Speaker 6: No gosh the last question.
Speaker 1: Again, Chelsey, I'm sorry, go to the house on these so good. Let's get these answers in. It's National ice cream cone Day. The average adult prefers waffle cones over sugar cones. Win.
Speaker 3: I am constantly telling my kids, no on that one. It costs extra. You were gonna take a cake.
Speaker 1: Cone and you're gonna like it. You're gonna take the scoop of ice cream in your hands.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In our history, twenty seven presidents have been lawyers before being elected into the White House. Female icon that was the lead thing of the Supremes. That's Diana Ross.
Speaker 3: I knew it wasn't Retha Franklin. I was like, why am I saying that?
Speaker 1: It's only position in baseball that could be charged with a back is the picture that's when they step off of the mound like illegally, he balked me. Traditionally on a margarita pizza is basil. So Kelsey Unfortunately can't give you any money here, but justin playing you do win a pair of tickets to see Danish europop sensation and singers of Barbie Girl Aqua. They're performing live at the Paramount Theater on November twelfth, and you're going to be there.
Speaker 12: Yay, okay, great, okay.
Speaker 8: If next to Oppenheimer people are going to start touring, well.
Speaker 3: I bet the Symphony will do it.
Speaker 6: They like darkness, that's true.
Speaker 1: We'll try and line that up for a consolation prize. But Kelsey, thank you so much for playing. Thank you look at that.
Speaker 3: You didn't embarrass yourself. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 6: Kids are going to be proud.
Speaker 13: It'd be pretty good.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: We'll be back to win Brooks Blocks same time on
Speaker 7: Monday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.