Speaker 1: H There's the La Grandi, then the Los Angeles a lati al sur passano la fronte electric in world he stois two chargers, Benedos a Vigos, Pulo chargers and tramos a la tres ras for a companeros masadlan titos a campagna ten and Alan okay no team lombres in pre movimento, la cancia seem Premovi, mianto sim previndolos spasios and quen espacios and the Pulo chargers is okay. Moses Perard Massa lan tito lemos, the lofel partisan and tennessee lodique one the Lolo even said Loposti, Pancho no bestimous too and nonora Johnny Black, nos psimos el color Neggaru capenz una cancion say fall in prison blues Famosi, the Lombri cap a Combertimitarde and Felipito prison blues, Tannic Hill, Los t ottave Hill Quarterback Columne Philip Rivers Poster, the rivers as cam this elmbre Traves, Leganellos chargers.
Speaker 2: Iqui Luiso giandol Quipo Victorian el tempos, the pe Chargers from tresylt La Prima pos poe extra claros or folk and party otto partio, The Chargers of the Young done sepelea selfin Navi oppon in in Dulaipo napon in dula, the hul Maximo la in Partios and Ceo rdes bing pacificos losan comedillo in in In and well looks.
Speaker 3: On the J. C.
Speaker 2: Jackson and L Premier Tempo, Randel Premier Tiempo friend Alos Miami Dolphins le permitte, and that is called the camp Putna siendo diferencia and el pardio friend theos Titans is a competation largas a big place.
Speaker 3: The Ryan Tanne Hill.
Speaker 2: Partrelo Bergsy, Chris More, Contuvo, Derrick Henry, jo Ya Joti, Singo Genta y Pues spears in gres co se calas in Cuenta and Tom says la penalisaziones una I can at Murray Atra, Derwin.
Speaker 3: James Attra Sebasi and Joseph Day.
Speaker 2: So it was Vienna pacificas like lean cacio competitio and ambus in quentos pokila relia communda equal grand bill percells relocated record too, momentos elekipo.
Speaker 1: Is seros positivos, El perro, Marito Parti, Como Chargers, Como Charger, Lone and la Verda and Kendricks in Medio Patroano de and Henley to Copda, ful Tambimballement, Nurse Grand Travaco del Trulli, Pla cast Or man Selucio, travisil Producto, the U S the couerdo at toylas Califica Cale knows Whoevers in particular and the Casto's rookies l Roki Connel Great, el Grado mass Alto qualk whoever, El Domingo, Pasado, Travaco, Caso, el Producto, The U s c bemos, courses, bemos, calar Canover mass Quentin Johnson and Condors Primerer Ronda, Necessitas Starmas present Sporti angloso me gustas dos Stress Interventions, Elijah, dads in Undo, Pulo Carlo and Suzmano, cac Te, Gardine, spirit Qua, Pelota, Condoi chance I Mutual, the Construe Historial and King and Alan Siege Rescribendo, numerous as ercandos Auto, numerous historicals Grand Parti doom as the singers party touchdowns key.
Speaker 2: However, pensandolo givienemferential those vikings who.
Speaker 3: Brandre sli and in as man from Claro and na Na.
Speaker 2: See os Regress of frents Vikings Domingo see hendrix ar the regress of frinalos Vikings Domingo on key in Lo. Now listen, yeah, I who are to come out complete domente ceo lore vera asendigos atue. Now listen yeah, yes, b b Bio Bio and Papa Joey Bosa part well Jomo ver and tempura khalil mac talvis is noumero no loo pienza in count the quarter but p v M, being analyst mak somniv the hen Referenalo titans for supremo partament and the Ceo Lego quarterback Pedro c inter una Yo traves lost attacked retipo the tennessee n s a Partamento in Tom says, then the quentin Vano por Quentin Yes life NCI andes lo quete and contral Camino Momento the major prision yet kepola momento the major presi lamentimente.
Speaker 3: You have to sell Momento, frend to.
Speaker 2: Vikings Anda Young with Ottambien and contras. The module ten A can contrals a Victorias.
Speaker 1: Walk the line, Bobolo Johnny Cash no walk the Lino said yes, I said, Trava, Cando said process talento j jamente fe and it's the conunto the roombo algin altas ias, altas se preconsistent indoms, tremendous a trapalas keenan Allen, mamos, gonnel disposal, Coca King, Pura chargers lass a grand quene and Alanio is not gonna go the traduction premier ceuta, so comfort, nivel and quent tra rita. He said, Coma respirat, comparou, snoop dog Condo, snoop se metalists, snoops A converted and snoop Lion, Trea micosaugando an a lex box evolto colored dying the mill Snoops eighteen thousands, snoopess is in the Commodo, consy, marcin su projection and tolpo Elamasa, snoop and l Studio can implement lavas and fluo, Como respidar the King and Alan tam You know the Kevin Man contrutos over the Justin Jefferson Commo n l Caso they av lard the auto receptor, Alvin q rel men Cato like my po is Justin Jefferson, kak even Lo Keing and allen a v la Tamin the sel master Jerret there was and Sukwart the reciptorist Kelln Cantas report canes l Prendendo the lost Terrano and prestistus Kustar look at nescessit and prestas posto ala ud el ultimo Rojo Era Kelling Canda by large.
Speaker 3: Salsa was.
Speaker 2: Alternat salsa mas Lorando Thomas and Randel miss Pana in the thousand in a thousand ears vera salsa.
Speaker 1: Spectacular that was touched and contra railers momentola.
Speaker 2: Looky, looky our collect perience Yeah, yeah, yes, plus yeah, temporas total and are exitor in in football Americano al moment and important better persuly see a gas alanin a like implemented performed. Yeah, it's atta the alto and yes exam sally alm Alan pariel Yes and e l they come forward they come d N and l mis mob and thos to Sano.
Speaker 3: The Justin Jefferson, pork.
Speaker 2: And doing the professional you know more the mass post, Yeah, the lokey alisande Ali in this special cat. Yeah, Louis is a qualist Kello said Toto, just In Jefferson, No st Tyrek Hill Navi s Tyreek Hill quantu a com plato com receptor ma compelito in into and look loke call receptor po Justin Jeffersons and Partios boreso tambien Jordan Addison gone ne partrio porte Jefferson a rat tra tanto per tri marca parake ott i mean ificiado solamente no ratra marcas savenficil it beans aficis corila plot to.
Speaker 1: Pride okay is that selementos is t J. Hawkins and alas rad my physical Yeah trapa Justin Jefferson, Jerry Rice random mass to num baby is Justin Jefferson is Alan tra party, excellentes manos and cal podcast benanas benana rusida, el quentra la pelota com ilueu conto some passes cortos receive dat spoet del contacto core rutas can excellencia, The Tremending Teleken and berdonsta last prove Kirk Cousins, Mela Kirk Cousins, Porters Nficial, the Receptor, the Lata, the Justin Jefferson Portsos, Keen and Allen, the l King and port st Yes perandos a momentito and.
Speaker 3: Yes it can also.
Speaker 2: Into the San Luis pal Finale, Perron, kill Al Vikings, cover tas come ons Phoenix sol Proccoudaria, Lolovi kingos Bavin c c c c w m bim bamos dn the super Clara Gondo Paktis being super.
Speaker 3: Okay kerl men and said Bueno.
Speaker 2: Ken Toto, Movi Anti ci Pari and tend there ked U car On the.
Speaker 3: Rocco I.
Speaker 1: Vikings kan brevmente paus the pillow of football winning and analysis, the line of Daniela Lopez, poms So dam being Lo Cas Vikings In Torndo I s de partido, louch Perandovanato other ex puntos, the experto and fantasy football ce don't.
Speaker 3: And buddle Chargers.
Speaker 1: All right, it's almost going Keenan Allen, Keenan, we call you. That's one of your nicknames that we have for you in Spanish. East Audi Island is the other one because of the ongoing legacy and it just continues. Keenan. But something interesting you said recently in an interview where you kind of compared the comfort level that you have right now to Snoop Dogg in the studio. Can you elaborate that.
Speaker 4: I think it's just when you when you're a professional for so long and uh, you know you've been crafting, crafting U your profession. You know, it just kind of comes natural. You know, you don't really have to think about it anymore. Uh, you go in there and you know, you just kind of I don't know how to put it in the words, but you just just get form. You know, you you already know what's going on. Uh, you know you don't have to think too hard hard about it. You know what to do, you know what to say, and you know, you just go make it happen.
Speaker 3: It's like we hear we heard of the horn there. So smit Keenan.
Speaker 2: From from your experience establishing yourself as one of the premier receivers in the game, what makes Justin Jefferson different?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: He can do everything, Uh, take the top off, he can make the big play. Uh yards have to catch. You know, you can't really guard him one on one. He's going he's going to expose the DV at all times.
Speaker 3: He makes the.
Speaker 4: Spectacular catches, the fifty to fifty balls, he grabs those.
Speaker 3: You know, there's not a lot of things that he can't do. You know.
Speaker 1: And just with the guys in your room, you know, the young guys in particular, do you enjoy being sort of the master Jedi with Josh, with Quentin now getting there in Darius?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, man.
Speaker 4: You know I used to be, you know, one of those guys as well, you know, looking up to the big guys, uh to the older guys, and you know, trying to trying to learn and pick their brain.
Speaker 3: So now I'm just being you know, that guy for.
Speaker 2: Them, Keenan against that Icondarry from the Vikings. What's gonna be the key for you guys to have success?
Speaker 3: I think just hitting our shots when the numbers called.
Speaker 4: You know, they like to bring these exotic pressures, and you know, if we can block it up, then we got a good shot at getting over top.
Speaker 1: And now we close it out with something a little bit more fun, can him because we know you gotta go. But Allen, in this case, we know you can dance. We've seen you in the mass singer. We know you can sing as well. And then as you mentioned, the comfort level in the studio for you. But do you prefer dancing Cumbia sidenge?
Speaker 3: Can you do all that?
Speaker 1: And can you give us on Hispanic eror today a touchdown with a little white lesito.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. Man.
Speaker 4: You know, the sauce is kind of my thing when it comes to the to the to the Spanish dancing. You know, I like to do the sauce, the washing machine, you know, little selinosotino, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in, we'll be we'll be looking forward to those on Sunday, Keenan, We're gonna see you there and on uh in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Man, it's it's it's a pleasure always.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Keenan. Allen Electric Avenue Premieres con Chargers, The Finale, the Pulo Chargers, Lads Partis Kickoff, por Gar Contoda, Contola Conferences and Timos Oi baer w W Victoria, Parallels Chargers.
Speaker 2: Teque Passes a Quartios Call Ultimate Position in Ambos and Guentros Dia and Narl Partillo Al Finale, The poss in Tennessee, Colnarlod being in o t since gabaquar in momento pres tesil momento and the Galvani sarce it always is a conviction in turnac ex city entro. The Brando Stayer pointed an hour is passando bortolo Leadero is important partio no real pil in CiU a rio purs on terrius real menetos Minnesota Vikings in partamento pares in total lost charges of mas com pletos curs Minnesota Vikings, Yeah in totala facetas the vespunta creo Los Angeles Chargers, Veran Reserve, Alsu Califia Supremeera Victoria de la tempora.
Speaker 1: O rombo and loke tolphin, the seman and lo one of the preparation preparation y aluego call grandson zu I guess don't the los gan preparent igan and preparation ilgut and know los cavan director againtando the he gutar durante el partido and the Canso santi Mosco Chargers durante campan Lotinian presenteu are on excellente partiso standevi and do contindente serio Continental super Bowl and pelting character figure I Tempo. Yes, a channel of Vikings, Loto Rico, Tolosasa Cato, The Raiders, Papa Again, Thomas Ready, Thamos Ready, Bancho.
Speaker 3: Listen, Bubbles, Bubbles, bubbles.
Speaker 1: Grant and put chargers, Prima Fasse, Keen and Allen? Which story and electric Cabin? Who's the tempo? In spans and put Chargers? Yes, an amegos kickoff, Ready to fly Chargers, Vikings put Chargers soon production The air Game, The Quitan cain Heill Chargers. Radio Network Football Americano de los l A Chargers