Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all all at all, So don't given them the mill bu bu boozy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Listening to show, I don't joy Yeah, joy.
Speaker 5: You know, turn turn.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 1: Got to turn the mouth turned.
Speaker 4: Probably got to turn the mouth turn out turn a word of the.
Speaker 1: Money up, come.
Speaker 6: Come out.
Speaker 7: You're thinking, uhhah, I sure will.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now one and on that. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Well all right, I've learned something and it's sharing time. And I am ever appreciated. I do appreciate God for all that he.
Speaker 7: Allows me to learn in my life. Well, one of the best lessons I've learned is that hardship teaches you some great lessons. Challenges brings about some of my best results. I think what I'm trying to say is in every challenge, in hardship, every setback, I've learned something so so valuable.
Speaker 9: So here's here's what.
Speaker 7: I've You know, I've known this, but I've just learned it at a different angle. Appreciation and gratitude is the key to having more.
Speaker 9: Now. I don't know how that sound to.
Speaker 7: You, but I can't tell you how true it is. God being fair and just as he really is.
Speaker 9: He really is. He's a fair and a just God.
Speaker 7: What's most beneficial to us is he happens to be full of mercy and grace. And I'm telling you something, man, I've probably benefited from his grace and mercy more than anything else. I mean, really, man, if it wasn't for him just forgiving me, and then for him just touching my life the way he has, I mean, I'm not here in this position today. I'm just not. But the funny thing has happened along the way, even to you, if you look at it, is that your genuine appreciation and gratitude has been the key to you having more for your continued blessings and for making room for Heaven to open up and pour out blessings that you don't have room enough to receive. If you look at it, see God being affair and just God, which he is.
Speaker 9: Why would he.
Speaker 7: Put more on you than you can bear? If you've noticed everything that's happened in your life, if you're still here, you've made it. You know, forget how rough it was got that, but you made it forget what it sent you through and it how it made you feel.
Speaker 9: You made it.
Speaker 7: Now, what makes people give up and you hear about people committing suicide is they leave the God out of their life and they start allowing that other voice to control. And if it's really true that God never puts more on you than you can bear, as long as you stay connected to God, you can get through anything. But you lose that connection, you lose that communication, you lose that.
Speaker 9: Relationship with him.
Speaker 7: If you're not having a relationship with God, then who you having a relationship with? Now it ain't but two forces at work at all time. It's good and evil. It's positive and negative is God, it's Satan. Now, this is at work all the time. So if you're not being positive about everything, you leave room for negativity step in. If you're not trying to be righteous in your way, then you allow evil to step in. If you don't work on your relationship with God, come on, now, look who you're letting step in. So now I'm asking you to understand that God never puts more on you than you can bear. Okay, now that we got that clear, that's a fact. Okay, Now with that fact in mind. Let's go over this right here. Why would God, being as just and merciful as he is, put more on you than you can bear? Example, if God has given you blessings and all you're doing is complaining about him, you're never showing any appreciation of gratitude about it. Why would he give you some more stuff to be ungrateful for? Why would he give you some more stuff to complain about? Why would he give you some more stuff that you would not show any more appreciation for? I mean, this thing is real simple, man, ain't it if you think about it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: A lot of times, man, when I was going through my positions of not having and wondering at all, I here, I ended up checking myself and going, man, I'm not even showing any gratitude or appreciation for the things He has done for me. Start showing some appreciation and gratitude. Because it's the key to having more. It's the key to continued blessings. It's the key to the wonders of heaven opening up and pouring out a blessing that you won't have room enough to receive. It's the appreciation and gratitude of what you already have as minimal as it may appear to be right now for you, it is still what you have. But if you've shown no gratitude for the minimal, why would he give you the maximum. I mean, I'm just really just trying to put it real, real, simple, so I can keep understanding this thing right here. So let me give you an example. In my life, I had gotten so busy at one point that I had began to complain about how busy I was. This is true because I am busy, but it ain't the busy part because I asked to be busy. You know, I asked God to give me opportunities and to make a way for me. Well, in that you got to do something, and you got to get busy. But I began to complain about the busyness and how busy I was, and I noticed that a couple of things slowed up for me. So I had got to the point where I wasn't showing real gratitude for it. Well, I looked up and a couple of things started slowing down, and then I had to catch myself and I went, wow, man, you have got to start embracing the fact that you are this busy. Embraced fact that what all comes along with it. Because to whom much is given, much is required. You gotta start embracing the requirement part if you want to continue.
Speaker 9: With the giving part. So I changed my attitude.
Speaker 7: I caught myself and I started thinking them and showing real gratitude for how busy I was instead of complaining about how busy I was. And then guess what, It opened up the windows of heaven and some more blessings got pulled out. It just works that way all the time, for everybody, for me, for you, for everybody. So listen, y'all again. Your appreciation and gratitude is the key to having more. Your appreciation and gratitude is the key to continued blessings. And your appreciation and gratitude is the only way that you can get those windows of heaven to open up and pull out these blessings that you won't have room enough to receive. You got to act like you're glad for what you've got in order to get more.
Speaker 9: You feel me, Uh, let's go.
Speaker 10: You're listening morning, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, the time has arrived. We had nothing to do with it. It comes as God sees it fit. But since the time has arrived and you were ware of it, then you are a part of the blessed.
Speaker 9: You don't have to be here.
Speaker 7: You didn't wake yourself up, You don't control your breasts. It's him. Thank him for the small things, because those small things are rather huge. You know, you take breaths every day and you don't even think about it, but go without a couple of them.
Speaker 9: Miss a couple of breaths. You eat all.
Speaker 7: The time, you think nothing of it. Miss a day of food. You walk in your house, you turn the key, you think you're supposed to be here, lose your house. I'm telling you, man, it's some stuff we take for granted that shouldn't be. Give God some thanks to today for all the things He's done for you. It's a Steve Harvey Martin show man, Sheldon Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica.
Speaker 9: Uh, and not that Junior. Now look here, junior.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 9: You seem to always have something on your Yes, man, it is always something.
Speaker 11: Because you just said something. You lose the house.
Speaker 9: I just got in here.
Speaker 12: I can't, I gotta, I gotta really start thinking, mom, because there's so many things that we just take for granted, like you just said, I never thought about walking in the house with the key in.
Speaker 9: The dome until you ain't got no dough to put your key in.
Speaker 11: Man. Yeah, what they tell you how you got kicked out?
Speaker 9: What it came and did? Bruh?
Speaker 7: I beholder, man. Let me tell you this right here. Do you know what No matter how your home is, it's your home, right No matter how what size the castle is, it's still your castle. Do you know what it is to lose the ability at the end of a tough day to say I'm going home?
Speaker 9: Bruh?
Speaker 7: Because it's something about turning that key and opening that door and shut it that gives you some form of security, like, Okay, I'm back here. I might not be able to control what's out here, but I'm king up in here. No matter how they exhibiting, no meager, how you living, whatever, it don't matter. Imagine losing the ability to say I'm going home. Somebody dogging you out there, I'm going home. Somebody tell you to get away from here. Hey, you can't put them fish back or skip it. I'll just go home now. Imagine not having that, man, Do you know what it is like for people who are homeless man who can't say I'm going home, that's rough man.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think about women who get out there, man and end up homeless, have to live in a shelter or get in there and have to live in an encampment or under a bridge somewhere, and they got kids.
Speaker 9: That's rough man.
Speaker 7: Because I was a dude, me going to the bathroom easy, I'm going over there.
Speaker 9: It becomes totally different.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: If you're a female and you out there man.
Speaker 7: So y'all remember, man, when you see people that's out, try to extend to help, and here I ain't doing that.
Speaker 9: They ain't gonna do nothing by drugs.
Speaker 7: You don't know a lot of times they trying to eat and trying to make it to tomorrow.
Speaker 9: All right, thank you.
Speaker 10: All right, all right, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew who is not here, but Junior is here. We run that prank. You're listening morning show. It's time now to run that prank back with Junior in for the nephew.
Speaker 12: What you got Junior, well on day ninety nine, or run that prank bank we have your new boss, your new boss because that's where I think the nephew is working for a new boss, because he's not here for sure. I'm looking at my boss. I know my boss, he's sitting right there. But the nephew's boss is at another radio station and we don't know it is in Italy.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 11: Let's go get your new boss.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach Jason Place.
Speaker 13: Yes you How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Hey, Jason, this is Lyle. I'm giving you a call a lot of human resources right. How you doing? You're deforming the project guy out there?
Speaker 13: Yes I am, I'm the project manage here. I can I help you?
Speaker 3: Listen, you've been training an individual out there, I think for the last month or so. You have you been training? Ah?
Speaker 13: Yes, a great guy, doing great work, doing good.
Speaker 3: Okay, how's he is? He coming along pretty good with everything?
Speaker 13: Oh man, he's picking up real good man. He learning and trade. I mean he's picking up just like I love him to pick up. Okay, something young workers, and he is.
Speaker 3: How many more weeks of training out there?
Speaker 13: I will say probably about another week or two, or we let him, you know, put him on his arm.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you think he'll handle it efficiently?
Speaker 13: Oh, yes, I think he'll be a great, great employee.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've been with the company, how long?
Speaker 13: Going on stop? Seventeen years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my records are telling me somewhere around sixteen plus.
Speaker 13: Right right right on seventeen.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've been with us quite a while. And well, first of all, let you know we're grateful of you, of the work that you're putting in.
Speaker 13: Oh, man, I appreciate my man made. Man, I appreciate it. You help the company, man, and you know being here to eat many years man.
Speaker 3: He let you know, Man, I love my company exactly. Listen, we got a few adjustments we're gonna be making out there on the plant. Here's what we're gonna do now, it's say, gonna be done in about.
Speaker 13: A week or two, yes, about a week.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's here's what we're gonna do on that particular day that he gets released. And you you, you definitely know he's ready for everything. I'm gonna want you to give him your key card as well as the key to your office. I'm gonna want you to give him your key card that gets you actually onto the property. And and you have you have your own parking space too. Don't you. Yes, I do. Okay, Now we're gonna need you to give your key card and your office key and we'll we'll find you another place to park. He's actually probably gonna be parking in your space.
Speaker 13: Hold what you mean You can't mean to give him my key hocket right pocket.
Speaker 3: Parking space. But your key card that gets you onto the property, the little little electrical card there right that as well as your office. He's gonna actually be taking over as project manager.
Speaker 13: No, no, sir, I'm not giving up nothing over the pocket manager.
Speaker 3: Let's let's first of all, say let's do that. Let's stone the language down. Okay, we're gonna find a place for you, but for the time being, we're gonna put you back into PLANTI we find and.
Speaker 13: I'll find noo, gang, I'll find a place, I mean my place. Well, I'm man right now, I'm not moving from nowhere.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 13: I'm not geging at the signing. Nothing good by to the time, I got seventeen years. Ok Ain't nobody fit to sign me? Not a place to move? You got to understand that part. Now, I got seventeen years up in here and chain a young guy and this guy got a couple months and you're talking to you.
Speaker 1: Ever wanted to do?
Speaker 13: What to me?
Speaker 3: Move me, Jason, this is a temporary move. We're gonna find something better for you.
Speaker 13: No, he ain't no better.
Speaker 3: This is a project. Man.
Speaker 13: Ain't nobody the money you got that understanding.
Speaker 3: This has come from the head and the head.
Speaker 13: Who tell me who the head is? I know the head people.
Speaker 3: This decision actually come from the vice president.
Speaker 13: No, they ain't told me none of that. It comes to me first.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Jason, this is something I'm supposed to probably not tell you. But let me let me let you in on a little something.
Speaker 13: Let me hand on something, because this is gonna be some bull him because I checked the whole place up out here.
Speaker 3: And I mean, let me explain something to you. Jason. This young guy that you've been training, he is actually the nephew of the vice president.
Speaker 13: I don't give a about No, that's you or no vice president mine? Do you think I care about some president? Tell him? Tell the president I said what I said him? And the next you who cares about the nephew? They ain't never told me any none of this.
Speaker 3: Well, can I expect you to give your key over to him.
Speaker 13: No, hell, no, I ain't getting nobody nothing. Doesn't get the law to come get it. Ain't nobody getting nothing. I ain't leaving. How that sounds, sir?
Speaker 3: All I can ask you for is I need your key card and I need the key to your office. I need you to empty out your things so we can move Victor in there and hold hold you a place. This is just a temporary slop right now.
Speaker 13: No, you them ain't nobody getting hing saying okay, I done been here. I tell you what I'm gonna do. I go out there and I temp slap this little some of them, okay, And then I find out who his boss is or whoever the nephty votes to be, and kick hit cause I ain't giving up nothing. And this is them talking about job y'all with the wrong one, okay, with the wrong one.
Speaker 3: At this time, you're talking about beating the vice president's nephew. You're losing control here, Jason.
Speaker 13: No, I ain't losing nothing. I'm the only thing control I'm gonna loose. And when I kick it, How that sounds? And I'm gonna kick the boat to see you all of them? How that sounds, and that makes sound.
Speaker 3: Clear for you. We're trying to just give you someplace to be temporarily until I find you another slot.
Speaker 13: Ain't no other slot. My slot is my slot. I'm gonna kick give ratt not how that sound to you?
Speaker 3: Sure? All I want to asking is I need your key card and I need the key to the office. Get all your things out so I and get Victor moved in within the next week.
Speaker 13: Ain't no keys, okay, all of them. I don't give a how that sounds. I don't care nothing about them. Okay, because I see you gonna make me somebody out here today. Okay, I'm tired of it and this ain't gonna happen to me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get security to come over and walk you out.
Speaker 13: Okay, No, ain't no security for to walk me. No way, how that sounds. I came here, ain't buy myself. Ain't nobody said to walk me up out the in?
Speaker 3: Are you having problems moving out? For the nephew?
Speaker 13: The nephew okay, the nephew is not gonna come in here and take.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's another that you need to be aware. Do you know who the other nephew is?
Speaker 13: Hell No, I ain't never seen no other nephew. I ain't know that was a nephew.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you who the other one is.
Speaker 7: Who the other one is?
Speaker 3: The other one is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Jason, you just got cranked.
Speaker 13: Y'all aligned with me? Man, don't play with me, man, Jason Elizen. Man, this ain't no tomming.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 13: Y'all need to put that man. Man, y'all don't know how long the brother.
Speaker 3: Man I worked.
Speaker 13: I worked, Man, Hey, Man, I ain't me no, just baby doll.
Speaker 3: But man, Man, y'all got me good Man, I got you, Man, I got I got one thing to ask you, Man, what's the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: That's Steve Hobby Morning.
Speaker 11: Shep Man, There you go, Shirley, your new boss.
Speaker 10: Thank you. Coming up next, it is as the Celo with our Chief Love Officers. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show, coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, Sherry Shepherd started off her new season with a big with big news, or we might say smaller news. She looks amazing too. Anthony Anderson's divorce is final he gets to keep his two thousand and four range Rover and is Odell Beckham Junior dating Kim Kardashian. Yeah. We'll find out about all of these stories coming at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the COLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. Here we go, Donna in the Bahamas rights. My husband and I have downsized our lifestyle to live in a beach community. I had hoped the calmness of the water would help our marriage, but the walls are closing in on me. We need a bigger place. How do I convince him to move?
Speaker 9: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you take your ass over there ball with the tiny houses for in the first dawn place.
Speaker 9: I keep telling y'all, I keep.
Speaker 7: Telling y'all, dim down tiny Holmes is way overrated. Downsize it is overrated. I'm not downsize, and I'm just gonna make more. I'm not Fitnash sit up in here in this tiny house, and all my business is right here in that one little last room. You thought that was gonna help you. You thought some water outside was gonna help you. You thought because there was some water over there, it was gonna help. What's going on in here in a tiny house? Sitting up in here, all this stuff in arms reach. Your upstairs is a damn bunk bed. That's your upstairs.
Speaker 9: I wish I would. I don't care what it is. You could be living in the water.
Speaker 7: If your ass is in a tiny house, you have made a mistake. I don't care. You've ever seen a window in a chiny house? No, ain't nowhere to put it because you gotta have something on that damn wall. You can't do nothing in a tiny house. You can't even move around in a tiny house. Snow they don't surely they lying ain't gonna body like.
Speaker 9: Look at them. They went down size.
Speaker 7: Now look she want a bigger house cause you lie to yourself.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, here we go. This is somebody trying to lie to you by a tiny house. I love tight conditions.
Speaker 9: How did I tell you what? I tell you what?
Speaker 7: Ask me something about a tiny house and let me show you watch how this is going well.
Speaker 10: I mean, I have a tiny house, so you know it's good because I can hook it up to my car and we can go places I can travel. That's what I like.
Speaker 7: That ain't a house. That's a trailer. Did you just say you could hook your house up to your car. That's not a house. That's a damn trailer. You can get that. You're living in the U hall.
Speaker 9: Go to the question can help you out?
Speaker 7: Anyway, We're gonna move on you in the bathroom. Everybody know it, all the company.
Speaker 9: You can't even comey of the tiny house. Excuse me?
Speaker 7: Where is the restaurant? You have a restroom for guests. It's the same one.
Speaker 10: Okay, we're moving on.
Speaker 11: Turn out, Okay. Birthday parties.
Speaker 7: How that look outside? It's the only thing in the tiny house. Everybody walk in one at a time.
Speaker 9: Look at the cake. Turn your ass around, Come on out of there.
Speaker 7: Yes, carr I said it was raining, but okay it's raining.
Speaker 9: Hey be outside for the party if it's raining.
Speaker 7: Uh, okay, so you're gonna, oh now you got to move the birthday party inside. Yeah, okay, let me tell you how that's gonna look. Two people standing at the stove, all the guesses on the bed. Somebody gonna have to sit on that tarny. You got the two people over there at that kitchen necked, You got two some people sitting at the kitchen neck. The cake is on the kitchen neck in order for you to blow the candas out. The baby got to get out off the bed. But she can't get out off the bed because if people own.
Speaker 10: It, people like tiny houses the whole TV.
Speaker 7: Surely they lying. They don't found the people that lie. Don't nobody want to like no little tiny ass house.
Speaker 3: Worry.
Speaker 10: We're moving on to Steph in Tampa. Steph says, I might be a mistress, but I draw the line when I am asked to come to my boyfriend's house and have sex with him amidst all of his wife's belongings. I don't know if my man has run out of money for hotels or what, but he says it's safe. So should I go?
Speaker 7: First of all, listen to that. Ain't your man? Say let's just go right there? Has my man run out of money?
Speaker 9: He not your man? He not your man?
Speaker 14: Out the gate, he's not your man.
Speaker 9: Here's another one.
Speaker 7: If you are the mistress of a man that they run out of money, what is your mistress in fault?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Get out?
Speaker 9: Where is your benefit?
Speaker 7: And you don't want to go over there and have sex amongst all her things.
Speaker 9: Do you know what that's like? If you're in a tiny house, all things is.
Speaker 10: Everywhere, So she should not go.
Speaker 9: Why don't you get somebody else? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 10: Sagan high points says, I've been with my boyfriend for eleven years, and I just let him move in with me. I expected him to help out with bills and keep my house clean.
Speaker 9: He said.
Speaker 10: I took care of myself before he moved in. So I'm just after his money. How do I get him to leave? She wants him out now a minute?
Speaker 9: Eleven years? Yes, you ain't. You ain't get the message.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 9: You didn't, you didn't pick up on it. He's eleven, see that.
Speaker 7: You ain't see the lack of movement. You didn't see non progression. You didn't see the relationship developing. Your relationship is what it is and has been that way for eleven He moved in, and now he don't help you. So he been keeping his money to hisself for eleven years, and but he been taking everything from you, and now he in your house and he ain't helping out because all you want him for is his money.
Speaker 10: By boy boy, bye bye boy girl.
Speaker 9: Girl, I don't even understand why y'all.
Speaker 10: How does she get him out?
Speaker 9: You know what does do?
Speaker 7: Put him out? It's your house, but you don't know how to do that. This man and do it what he want to do for eleven years? Next question, Now you want to change it? In year twelve? He not feelish? Check right, put him out. It's called the restrain in order?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 10: Last one, Steve. This is from Honey and Yipsilante. She says, I'm forty three and I have four sons with my ex husband, and he's still very present in their lives. My fiance is forty five and he is trying hard to win my boys over, but they're hesitant. How do I get them to open up more to my fiance and let their guards down?
Speaker 7: That's on your fiance. He got some work to do. They daddy's still active in their life. You know, there's no replacing that. All he can be is an addition. Don't go in there trying to replace. Just go in there as an addition. Hey man, y'all want to play some ball? I got some tickets. Y'all won't go to game? They say no? Take them down there and scalp them.
Speaker 10: Yes, all the legal money. What coming up NeXT's.
Speaker 9: Going on around the country.
Speaker 10: Right now, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Thank you, CLO. Right after this, you're listening morning show. So Sherry Shepherd kicked off her second season of Sherry on Monday, and she shared some big news with her audience. She opened up about having a breast reduction in July this year because the weight of her breast had become really painful for her. She admitted that prior to surgery, she wore a forty two double D bra, but now she is painfree, she can sit up straight, and she feels lighter. Steve Harvey, I watched the season opener and Sherry looked amazing. She really really did, and it was great. It was a great way to start her show. But then on Wednesday, Sherry came back and had to go back on hiatus because she announced that she has COVID. So will get new shows when Sherry is COVID free and feeling better.
Speaker 9: But she breast alone. See once you cut out that extra meat, that's protection.
Speaker 1: Up anyway, I have one, I had one. Ain't nothing wrong with a breast reduction.
Speaker 9: You didn't tell us, when did you do that?
Speaker 10: Because we knew.
Speaker 9: Hell, shut up, girl, girl, you better, you better show girl you had a bread reduction?
Speaker 1: And you hear, whoa.
Speaker 9: God, don't girl? Why you was working here?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've been working here alo twenty years.
Speaker 9: Where you Where did you get a breast reduction?
Speaker 7: I bet.
Speaker 10: Right after what you say, I just said, Oh my god, I can't believe you don't remember.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 9: You gotta do what you gotta do. I never I never knew she had a breath.
Speaker 14: You ain't come in and say, Todd, I'll want to see him.
Speaker 9: I didn't what what did they reduce? What did? What did they do my breast?
Speaker 1: That's what it's called.
Speaker 7: So well, now wait a minute, now, I just want to say gratulation because that's the breast reduction, the praise God what you.
Speaker 9: Know what I like about it too.
Speaker 14: When you get a breast reduction, they lift them too. So you know, as women age, you know, gravity sets in. So when you get a reduction, they get a lift.
Speaker 1: So well, this is they lifted. Honey.
Speaker 7: Yes, I wanted because you've inspired me. Now I'm gonna go on down there and do what I'm gonna find. I'm gonna finally get this lip reduction. You say, you say when they take it. They lifted you many times. My mama told me, boy, close your mouth for a fly, like because look at look right here.
Speaker 9: This holiday is how I do all time. You know, I ain't careful you're that bottom lip. You got a little weight on it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 10: You know I'm share nothing with no damn about it.
Speaker 9: Monica. Monica had one.
Speaker 14: That next she did too far, too far, let's go see. That's why I just talked about me. I just related to the story with Sherry Shepherd.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I never knew that call of congratulations.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. I don't know why I said, you're welcome, but.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 9: One thing.
Speaker 7: They ain't take a lot go ahead next door.
Speaker 9: Because I still wanted my.
Speaker 1: That's another day.
Speaker 14: Yes, because my husband was like, don't lose your mind.
Speaker 9: Go down every way.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, we got a limit.
Speaker 9: Careful easy, ah, all.
Speaker 10: Right, you ready?
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 10: Another celebrity divorce is final. Actor and comedian Anthony Anders's divorce from his wife Alvina is over after twenty two years of marriage. Alvina filed for divorce for the second time and stated quote irreconcilable differences as the reason for the marriage ending. Anthony was ordered to pay Alvina twenty thousand a month for spousal support, but if his gross annual earnings exceed two million, he will have to pay Alvina an additional twenty percent of his income. Anthony gets to keep a humh I.
Speaker 7: Tell you right now, go on, get to pay it, though he has to make it two million dollars a year. Hit go home, get to pay it, Go go ahead.
Speaker 10: Anthony gets keep what he gets to keep, his two thousand and four, his two thousand and four Range rover and their family home and their family home in Encino yees Cary years old.
Speaker 1: This classic though it's a range.
Speaker 9: I'm not mad didn't give it?
Speaker 8: Dawn?
Speaker 9: What is? What was that end there?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 10: And his wife?
Speaker 7: It is when you'd have got your ass whopped in a divorce when you don't get to keep nothing but the two thousand four.
Speaker 10: Car'n't married for twenty two years.
Speaker 7: So yeah, the car twenty four years. I guess he guess he said I had this four we got married. Yeah, I'm sorry. And fred Bro, I'm sorry. These folks just keep coming.
Speaker 9: I can't stop them. I can't cut them off.
Speaker 1: You can stop them.
Speaker 9: I can't. They just running out of my mouth.
Speaker 7: I'm just looking at that two thousand four Range, bro I don't even what we down here in court fighting for this here for it's.
Speaker 1: Still a Range.
Speaker 7: Don't hate on the Range. I don't know if it's no Range. I ain't saying nothing about that. I'm the year.
Speaker 10: Well, well, his wife gets to keep her twenty twenty two Mazda and they have a home in Houston. So hold way, say what now his wife gets to keep their twenty twenty two Mazda and their home.
Speaker 3: In hu.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: They need to not make this divorce, puppy. I'm I'm not being to be honest about this Range. Roll in this damn monster. That's not what I'm fitting to do. I wouldn't even have told noboudy. I'm showing that breaking girl. What you get, girl?
Speaker 9: I got? I got.
Speaker 7: I have to keep that twenty two miles.
Speaker 1: That's the old body style of Range Rover too.
Speaker 10: That's nice, classic, classic, it is what what.
Speaker 9: Are y'all talking about? It's a slipperty divorce.
Speaker 10: What is you're talking about?
Speaker 9: Get the blue Book value on that?
Speaker 10: Ain't all right, listen, it ain't even.
Speaker 9: The double figures. What is we're talking about.
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Steve, You're gonna want to hear this because there's a brown right now.
Speaker 7: I'm right now, Hey man, I see a picture of your two thousand range.
Speaker 10: Rover more than Steve Harvey Moore show right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 10: Well, tomorrow is the first day of fall, and Halloween is just a month away. That means it's a scary it's scary movie season, and one of the scariest movies of all time has a sequel coming. Okay, it's the Exorcist Believer the Original Exorcist. Of course, huh.
Speaker 9: Ain'tybody going down there to see that?
Speaker 10: Well, we all remember the Original Exorcist was released back in nineteen seventy three. It started Linda Blair and Ellen Burnston. Ellen Burnston. Ellen Burnston will also star in the new Exorcist movie, which hits theaters October sixth. So, Steve, I gotta ask you. You already said no one's going to see it, but are you excited, concerned, tristed about the.
Speaker 9: New Washington Devil?
Speaker 7: It's a movie, though, I don't just it's not. Horror movies have no interest in me, specially. I don't go down there talking about no devil.
Speaker 9: And what was that boy? What happened.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 7: No, you don't. Don't we' finna play this. I ain't goinna have no dreams about you, none of this here.
Speaker 10: No, so clearly the Exorcist movie.
Speaker 7: But I'm trying to figure out what I've never asked anybody, what do people get from watching horror movies?
Speaker 10: People like to be scared, Steve. They do like to be scared in that way because they know it's not real. In that way, they like to be scared.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're obviously not from.
Speaker 12: See being back in the movie already dangerous. Just being black in life this day.
Speaker 11: That's scared to me.
Speaker 1: You know, that's the one I need a movie for.
Speaker 11: I don't need to go to no theater.
Speaker 1: Scared movie. You know, be the first to die anyway.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but but stem didn't you see the Exorcists? Used still like horror movies? You wanted to see that.
Speaker 9: I like horror movie.
Speaker 7: You just wait this movie out. And Butcher driving his daddy's castle A butcher daddy let him drive the car. Was bad night when we was backing our driveway, he told the real view mirror off the car. I knew, I knew that I should have got out the car right there and just went home. How we backing out the driver You already told the real view mirror off the car. Now we're up there at the We had to shake a heisted trying to figure out how we're gonna get this mirror back home.
Speaker 9: So Butcher, Daddy, don't beat Butcher and us.
Speaker 7: One of the worst I've never had, the worst movie experience of my life was at the Extas.
Speaker 10: Wow, whatever what else happened?
Speaker 7: Just everything were sitting there, you know, a little chair apart. But that movie was Oh, we was all it. We was all it was six of us. We were sitting in the chair apart. When the movie was over, we was all in two chairs.
Speaker 10: There is I think a black family I saw in the trailer black down a little black girl.
Speaker 9: Uh in a in a movie.
Speaker 10: She's doing some of the same stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they in the movie, but they all get the black granddaughter gonna eat the.
Speaker 14: Talk about I cast The Extorcist Believer in theaters October sixth.
Speaker 10: Coming up next, Roscoe Wallace is joining us right after this you're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, ladies and gentlemen, as promised, he is here, Roscoe. We're going on, Sally, Hey, Roscoe, what's up?
Speaker 9: Julian Robot? All right, we're going on today.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to it. Okay.
Speaker 14: First of all, Roscoe, yesterday day was the twenty first day of September Earth Wind and Fire Day.
Speaker 9: Well, the grave grew all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, Rosso, tell me break it down.
Speaker 10: What happened on the twenty See, Every.
Speaker 7: Winter at five got started a while back. I knew that I knew the founder Every Winter Fire, Maurice.
Speaker 9: But I knew Maurice daddy clan Clan Clan's.
Speaker 7: White had a group called Pluto, Mars and Venus.
Speaker 9: Planet. Yeah, that was the planet that was bigger, that was universe.
Speaker 7: Then then they came out with Every Wind and five them just elements Pluto, Mars and Venus.
Speaker 9: They call them pm V. That's why.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Every Wind and Fire PMV or Pluto, Mars and Venus. That's how it all got started, right there. Really that litle istory for you though. So in September twenty first, then they big hit was November.
Speaker 9: It was no member.
Speaker 7: When we first had thanksgiving, He comes in everybody living. They read all the Indians away. They should have left them up on clean of rocks, should have frozen them, should.
Speaker 9: Have let them drop.
Speaker 7: But they helped them, and the white folks came took through the way.
Speaker 9: Uh thanks staying in no villing.
Speaker 1: But wow, you know that didn't did not. You're breaking it down, you breaking it down, all right, So shout out.
Speaker 9: Right down on the free.
Speaker 7: We had none of trouble now the reservation every day that ain't even had help, all profrom helping them.
Speaker 1: You're staying walking on right.
Speaker 7: Let's what tomorrow at the story next time you see somebody freezing, left the air free.
Speaker 9: The history late? What else you got?
Speaker 14: Steve talked about the song As we Lay it's Murdock. So the song was written by Billy Beck and Larry troutman as we lay? So I want you to tell me, do you know any Did you know Billy? Did you know Larry Trout That's a lie?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: Which part I wrote that song too? As we lay? And the reason Shirley sing it cause that's who I laying with.
Speaker 1: Le Murdock.
Speaker 7: And one night and it got crazy and I fell asleep and then here she come and that's how the song go and we leave. We forgot about the pride we had to pay. Charlie didn't pay no damn pride.
Speaker 9: That was all me.
Speaker 1: So you were married at the time, Roscoe.
Speaker 7: No, but I was seeing somebody though. Oh okay, Shaka Khan Mama.
Speaker 9: Who was her name Rocker.
Speaker 7: Or me a rock con That was a nickname rock because she'll walk a world on you.
Speaker 9: Our day, Shaka Khan Mama back then. And now all that is all right.
Speaker 14: Monday night football country music singer Chris Stapleton and Snoop Doll we did.
Speaker 1: In the air tonight for ass IDEA.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't really had I need more time to tell that to it because I gotta be careful with it because you know, yess he is so oh little drum.
Speaker 9: I ain't worried about the coat, so I can Snoop.
Speaker 7: All right, Thank you, Roscoe.
Speaker 10: We gotta go coming out.
Speaker 9: Next time out for you, okay.
Speaker 10: Prank phone call with Junior in for the nephew. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is I smelled like him all day? Hmm Okay, I don't know what that is. That could be a good or bad thing. We'll find out in just a few when we do the Strawberry letter, because right now it is time for today's prank phone call with Junior in for the nephew Junior Junior Junior Junior.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, day two thousand and nine hundred.
Speaker 9: I have way what this is what I have for y'all.
Speaker 11: He's not working here no more.
Speaker 9: I know, y'all gonna tell me.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 1: I'm just Wayne timing you telling me Timmy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he is not working.
Speaker 9: I know it.
Speaker 11: Because this is day two. This is day three thousand, nine hundred and sixteen.
Speaker 9: So just just just wait for it.
Speaker 11: We'll see what happens. Just hook it up at the daycare. That's the prank for today.
Speaker 1: Hook it up at the daycare.
Speaker 11: He's gonna have to explain to dude, it ain't that big.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm trying to reach Freeda.
Speaker 15: This is Freedom and who is this?
Speaker 9: You don't know me?
Speaker 16: My name is Line, Line. I wanted to call you. I've been looking for trying to get your phone number. Actually for like about the last about two weeks.
Speaker 15: Now, what do you do my number?
Speaker 13: Four?
Speaker 10: Baby?
Speaker 15: Can you get on with it? Because I come on lunch breaking front heard meet my lunch, and I need you to come on with Okay, Now.
Speaker 9: Is your your husband is uh?
Speaker 3: What is your name?
Speaker 5: Kid?
Speaker 9: My name is line line?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 15: And you asking about my husband? Now what about Yes, that's my husband.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 16: The problem I'm having, miss Freedom, is that I look through my wife cell phone about two three weeks ago, and and I found out that this actual phone number belong to your husband's name, and he been text messaging her.
Speaker 15: Right stop stop, stop, wait a minute.
Speaker 9: Because but see let me finish.
Speaker 16: Though he been text messaging her different uh text message and stuff about he wanted to meet up with her, and and how she looked the other day and stuff like this here but then but then even worse than this here is he?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 16: Doesne send some some some pictures of himself some some naked pictures on the on the on the cell phone.
Speaker 15: No, sir, not, I know not because you anything. If he's texting it, nobody needs to be an employer about a yall. I know you're not saying to me, who is your wife what's your name again?
Speaker 13: What's your name mean?
Speaker 16: My name is Lennie and my my wife name is My wife name is Denise, Denise, Denise.
Speaker 15: That ain't registered with me. We pretty much have an opera relationship where we kind of communicate and I don't know nothingbou know Denise? Yeah, Okay, do.
Speaker 16: Your husband's last fold digits on his phone is sixty.
Speaker 9: Eight twenty two.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that would be the last for digit Okay.
Speaker 16: See that's what I'm saying, ma'am. I'm not trying to call you, you know. I mean, I'm disappointed in my wife because of these text messages and in these pictures and stuff. You know, I'm the one. That's why I say, Okay, I need to call this man wife right here and.
Speaker 9: See what you know? Does she even know it?
Speaker 15: I need you to write a minute back up and be quiet for me to look here. Okay, Denise, you're lining? Okay, where they're supposed to admit that? What what you know? Because we usual to go everywhere together when we go up. First of all, the don't work. Let's let's go there. He does not work. I don't know where it is when he got when he generally when he leaves the house, went together. Where did they meet?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 15: How did they meet? Two weeks ago? You say, because oh, I'm listening to you now, you got I don't.
Speaker 16: I don't know if they meant two weeks ago. I'm just I just found him in the cell phone two weeks ago. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 16: You say, if you're saying he don't work, then evidently it must be doing the day while you gone, or something I don't do.
Speaker 9: I mean you you say you on your lunch break right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Uh huh? And where is your wife right now? Wait? Do you know where your wife feels right now?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: Well, she supposed to be at work right now.
Speaker 15: And you know what I just counted. He told me was gonna get in the tube and when I come back, it's taking the lound. He used it. Okay, it's yeah, okay, if I ain't have to go back in this hospital, the baby baby baby. See, yeah, where is your wife? I need you to get we need your wife deil.
Speaker 9: Well, see my wife works at a uh at a wait a minute, do y'all have do y'all have kids?
Speaker 15: Yeah? Yeah, we got kids. And that's my problem. That's why I'm so upset. I'm working. I'll day. I get up and so in the morning to make sure I got everything prepared for the whole day.
Speaker 9: Got to get the kids.
Speaker 15: And we have three kids, one, two, and three?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, okay, is he the one?
Speaker 16: Because see do he because my wife works at a at a daycare? Do he drop them off at a daycare?
Speaker 15: Don't start your baby. He's getting deeper if.
Speaker 7: I get to this.
Speaker 15: What daycare does your wife work at?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 15: Because I see, don't start me. Yeah he dropping them off?
Speaker 3: Okay, uh huh.
Speaker 15: If you tell me to baby, just tell me. Prom I sweat lined now.
Speaker 9: She's been at this place called children's academy.
Speaker 15: You are lie. You better now tell me this non working. It's want to They're supposed to be watching our kids.
Speaker 16: So you see, I'm already out and see but see, I'm already upsetting and been upset about this for the last I've been holding it for the last two weeks.
Speaker 9: I've been holding it. Ain't said nothing to Denie.
Speaker 15: Holding Why are you holding it? Why you want? You should have been called me what's this? Because when he get this, let me tell you something. I get up at four every morning I go. I have to be to work for six thirty. Every morning I get to that damn houseman our slave. All they did come on as slave for him. Try to make sure he feels good as a man although he's not working. You know it wasn't this part he got laid off. But hey, I want him to feel good. All go you know where, because you know y'all don't feel too good when you're not work. So I wanted him to feel good. I tell the kids, you know it's gonna be okay. But I bet you this got that.
Speaker 9: Is my wife. Don't be you know she's my wife.
Speaker 15: No wait a minute now, but wait a minute. See I told you was ignorant, cause see you should have been calmed me long ago.
Speaker 3: Let me tell y'all you ignorant too.
Speaker 15: See she's a first of all, because she said she too. She said he raised that out of here. I'm not a player game, and it's with my house and he's sending her naked pictures. He ain't got to be showing up. No, why trust me, it ain't worth on. I was just with him because he was a good man. I guess Mike is dumb to all. I was gonna ask you this here because he's don't ask what do you want to ask? What can you ask me? He just telling me this here. It's with your wife some name Denise. Yes, that's what I said. And this is the that's watching the twins. Maybe we have twins? Do you hear me?
Speaker 9: Can I say something else to you?
Speaker 15: I don't need you to say thanks?
Speaker 9: Can I say one more thing?
Speaker 15: What do you need to say?
Speaker 9: This is nephew. Tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank by your husband. Gerald.
Speaker 15: Let me tell you something got to there to be breaking me. He needs to be trying to find you know what. I'm gonead to ship it when I get home.
Speaker 9: Gets not working.
Speaker 3: I ain't cooking the night.
Speaker 15: Let me tell you the only thing that save the situation it because first of all, I'm a warming so I want more information. But the second thing is we need the job work. I couldn't leave you work.
Speaker 9: I'm begin I gotta answer some baby. What's baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 15: Definitely the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Let me remember what you know?
Speaker 11: Okay, shure to there you go hooking up at the daycare.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 11: You much Yeah, he ain't even here, still doing English stuff.
Speaker 10: Always messing with people, always in the country, out of the country.
Speaker 11: I couldn't no matter where, yet he's doing the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Have you ever been to Italy? In Vegas?
Speaker 11: They had a little Talian restaurant just like it.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's the Venetians that just write in about to close. I've been to Italy. You couldn't tell me it was Italians around.
Speaker 10: Thank you, jun You're coming up next Strawberry Letter. I smelled like him all days is such. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening Hary Morning Show.
Speaker 10: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and uh, we could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 11: It could be yours.
Speaker 12: Lady Juli's tower with a strawberry litter with my good friend Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 10: Thank you my good friend. Junior's subject, I smelled like him all day. Dear Stephen Shirley. I've been married for almost seventeen years to my best friend. I love him, but I'm not in love with him. We operate as a married couple in public and around our children, but he does not always sleep in our bedroom with me, and I assume it's because I don't have sex with him. We stopped having sex almost two years ago because my husband passed along an infection to me, and to this day he claimed he wasn't messing around with anyone. After that, I found myself a special friend for my special needs and we have been practicing safe sex for the past eight months. My husband commented on my change of attitude recently and he accused me of cheating, but he couldn't prove a thing until yesterday. Our son had tryouts for a basketball and he slipped and fell in the gym. I was on the other side of town at my boyfriend's place. My child called me screaming in pain, saying that his leg was broken, so I rushed to his school to be with him. My son had also called his father, so we got there at the same time. I followed my husband and my son to the er so we could get some X rays. My son ended up pulling a muscle, but nothing was broken. As my husband pushed our son out of the er in a wheelchair, he told me that I smelt like I had just rolled around in the hay with the man. Well, I had, but that was none of his concern. We all went to grab Burger's, and my husband sat on the other side of the table because he said my boyfriend's cologne bothered him. I just laughed and kept enjoying my dinner. How can he judge me after what he did? Is he even worthy of me making up a lie? Or should I let him wonder if I'm cheating on him? M Okay, I'm not sure. I'm really not sure what you want from Steve and I in this letter and why your husband brought home an infection, which of course was terrible, and then he lied and said he wasn't messing around with anyone. Well, how else do you get an STI if you're not sleeping with someone else. I mean, it was over for you after that, you're saying.
Speaker 9: And you can get it from potato chips.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, you can get it from potato chips. A sexually transmitted infection. Yeah, well it was over for the wife after that, and any signs of a real marriage were gone. I mean, you already have another man now, and for the most part, your husband knows it. He just wants you to admit it, and you won't. I don't know what admitting you cheat it will do in your case, because you guys aren't trying to fix anything. You're not trying to get help to fight and get your real marriage back, you know, the one that you said you once had. You're not even trying to get divorced. I mean, you've admitted to no longer being in love with your husband. So my question is, what are you guys doing. I mean, you're just staying together for appearances and for the kid's sake. You don't sleep together. So where are you trying to go with this? I don't see any sign of hope for reconciliation in this letter. I just think it's a disrespectful marriage. It's convenient for you guys for right now, and I wonder how long you guys can continue this way. I mean, I don't understand what you're doing, Steve. You know, not a sigh and a tooth sucking at the same some of these.
Speaker 9: Letters, Man, I just.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, you've been married for seventeen years. Here is the whole thing to your best friend. I love him, but I'm not in love with him. Marriage over, it's over. It's a rap. If you're not in love with the person that you're married to, it's a rap. You know, I got some partners I love. I got some brothers that I love. I'm not in love with them.
Speaker 9: So guess what, we not married?
Speaker 1: See how that work?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 14: See?
Speaker 7: I'm just telling you it's really as simple as that. Yeah, you're not in love. I don't care how good a damn friend you are. If you're married and you're not in love, it's a rap.
Speaker 9: It's over.
Speaker 7: We operate as a married couple in public and around our children, but he does not sleep in our bedroom with me.
Speaker 9: Next line, I assume it's because I don't have sex with him. Well I be damn ain't you right? That light bub ain't go off. He's not in our bedroom.
Speaker 1: I assume.
Speaker 9: Because I don't have sex with him.
Speaker 7: Then here's the reason we stopped having sex two years ago, because my husband passed along in infection to me.
Speaker 9: And to this day, he claims he wasn't messing around with anybody.
Speaker 7: Okay, after that, I found myself a special friend for my special needs. Y'all in here talking about that, y'all just riding around in the wheelchairs. What what the hell did you talking about? I found me a special friend to take care of my special needs.
Speaker 17: Y'all?
Speaker 10: What this is?
Speaker 7: You done got with somebody? Get your wig blowed back?
Speaker 9: You know what she means.
Speaker 7: You're getting your ankles heil, y'all in that fried bacon. Y'all in there looking for oil, sitting up in here talking about we stopped having sex and I found myself a special friend for my special needs.
Speaker 10: All right, hold on, hang on to that thought.
Speaker 9: Thank y'all in the Olympics somewhere.
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 9: That ain't what this see is.
Speaker 10: We'll recap today's strawberry letter, No party. We'll have part too of Steve's response the strawberry letter subject I smelled like him all day. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. All right, Come on, Seve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is I smelled like him all day?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, you've been married for seventeen years to a man that you are no longer in love with. He's your best friend, you love him, but you ain't in love with him. Marriage is over, it's a wrap, that's nothing but after this, and then you says, you know, we acting like we married in public for.
Speaker 9: Our children and all this here, but he does not always sleep in our bedroom with me. Then she said, I assume it's because I don't have sex with him. Well, you got that right. I assume it's because I don't have sex with him.
Speaker 7: And y'all stop having sex two years ago because he brought home an infection and swomping down.
Speaker 9: He wasn't messing around with nobody. So now you to cut him off for two years. I understand that cool, But now you been set up here and find yourself a special friend for my special needs.
Speaker 7: What you're not fitting to do is take this letter and try to get us to feel sorry for you with all this special needs conversation, because that ain't what it was.
Speaker 9: It ain't that type of special needs. Y'all ain't in the.
Speaker 7: Damn Olympics, and you ain't got no stiff hanging off your rear view mirror in your car. You ain't got a rent going up now, set of steps at join You ain't got no van with no lift on it, none of that.
Speaker 10: Something's wrong with you, dads.
Speaker 9: Ain't getting no damn discounted. Ain't all you ain't getting none of that. What you're not fitting to do.
Speaker 7: May is trying to make us feel sorry for you, talking about you found a special friends for your special needs.
Speaker 9: Oh them ain't to need you just take you care of.
Speaker 7: Special friend with some special needs, like you're just giving money to Saint Jude's or something.
Speaker 9: You need to get out of here. You're gonna stop this help even last letter.
Speaker 7: Sorry for you, like you got a special friend with some special needs, like you just run around helping handicap people.
Speaker 9: You ain't get none of this from us. It's sitting up in here special needs.
Speaker 7: You got your leg all back on the headboard with your toes grabbing the slots on the iron bed posts.
Speaker 9: That that will look like no special needs to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anyway, we've been practicing safe sex for eight months.
Speaker 9: Oh really, oh really?
Speaker 7: My husband committed on my change of attitude recently, and he accused me of cheating, but he couldn't prove it.
Speaker 9: You are you are cheating.
Speaker 7: You said it in the nothing Until yesterday, our son had trials for basketball.
Speaker 9: He slipped and fell in the gym.
Speaker 7: I was on the other side of the town to my boyfriend's house, getting my special needs taken care of by this special man, and we was not on the ramp outside at the house because we don't really use wheelchairs.
Speaker 9: My child called me, screaming in pain, saying his leg was broken. With his little lying ass, you know if you break your leg and you a boy, you can't use the phone.
Speaker 11: Do you know that you can't use You can't.
Speaker 7: Use the phone, your leg broken, you a child? You know how bad you hollered. You can't remember nobody number. You can't do nothing with that phone. You don't want no damn phone. You trying to pull yourself together. I have broke a bone in my body. You ain't You ain't, uh uh, You ain't got time.
Speaker 9: For nothing else.
Speaker 7: You got to pull yourself together talking about his leg is broken. I rushed to the school to be with him. Then he had time to call this daddy. He was making a whole lot of phone call with he broke ass leg. This little boy really got hisself together, so we're both there at the same time. I followed my husband and son to the ear so we could get some entrains. This little lime punk ass boy of yours, ain't dead. Number pull a muscle the hell you get confused, or pull a muscle with a broke leg? You done pull a muscle that's in the back of your leg.
Speaker 10: Boy, So you're mad at the sun.
Speaker 7: Now got a set up in here and left my man's house. He over here frying bacon and everything. We over here doing special needs activities for the day, trying to earn ourselfs a sticker.
Speaker 9: For our car.
Speaker 7: Were trying to qualify for the tag that hang on your rear view mirror. We in here doing special needs activities, and you done interrupted me. Now I'm sitting up in here. You learn he ain't even broke your leg. Poker ass got a poor muscle. Then, as my son, that was my husband, pushed our son out of er in a wheelchair, he told my smell like I had just rolled around.
Speaker 9: And the hay with a man well I had. Okay, what is the letter for? I don't understand what hero well I had, But that was none of his concern.
Speaker 7: You his wife the hell you talking about y'all pushing y'all boy out of yar y'all doing that together. Remember how you said how y'all operate as a married couple in public and around our children. Y'all in public you have to ya and you around your children. Hit dumb ass in the wheel chair then told you he broke a leg. You could have left his ass over there. But ohoh noe you now you got to get out all this hay you in it because you've been rolling around in this hey with your special needs person. Try to get your special needs taking care of.
Speaker 9: Y'all in here.
Speaker 7: You are, hearty, roll around a chill, we'll help roll round and hey, wheel chair, we don't.
Speaker 10: Know, but I'm sure you're gonna tell us.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you are show lying in We were all with your gram burgers, and my husband sat on the other side of the table because he said, my boyfriend Cologne bother hire you all up in here with that chief ad cologne on, probably had on some fruit on some high.
Speaker 9: Karate sitting up in here with his old lad shitting up here with that.
Speaker 7: You got all this, all this hoisting on this damn polo you signed you smelled like the whole bottle with the horse on it.
Speaker 10: All right, leg your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Barvey FM, and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: We're Free.
Speaker 10: Never sounded so good coming up next to his Junior and Sports Talk right after this, you're listening morning show, all right, and it's time now for Junior and sports Talk with pimping Pipper.
Speaker 9: Just time for just Junior not on today and ain't what's h what's.
Speaker 11: Head and pippot. Let's get it to a band.
Speaker 9: Some shoe was.
Speaker 7: Going, some shopping happening. Hey, I was listening to the radio the other day. Congratulations on the operation that was.
Speaker 1: Today pipping earlier.
Speaker 14: Congratulations you know the reduction and all I had a retroduction long long time ago.
Speaker 7: I was impressive. Congratulations on it. You didn't want to take monicuin.
Speaker 1: And with you you along.
Speaker 11: Here we go, Cowboys, cardinals pipping cowboys.
Speaker 9: Cowboys shouldn't be three in old.
Speaker 11: Baby okay, man's cheese pipping ass and the chick.
Speaker 7: Come on now, let's stop this here, you know, get in here, well, Chicago, find to be no damn Kansas City.
Speaker 9: Just the gud at the coach, No one is him.
Speaker 12: Here we go, Pipots, Stealers, Raiders, Come on, Raiders, Come on, okay, Eagles Buccaneers.
Speaker 9: I gotta take that call back. I'm gonna have to go with the Steelers. Okay, I don't want the Stealers to win. Come on, Raiders. He's touring on that game. Yea.
Speaker 11: Eagles Buccaneers, Pippy.
Speaker 9: Man, that boy down there.
Speaker 7: Baker Mayfield got them Buccaneers too and over, but it ain't nowhere him.
Speaker 9: He finn to beat them. Eagles. Baby, she ain't learn to hurt.
Speaker 11: Okay, Rams, Bengals.
Speaker 7: Oh Beingles. Now they're trying to go for the Rams. I'm tired of the I'm talking about the Bingles Ingle.
Speaker 11: Okay, Titans, Browns this he there you go.
Speaker 7: We ain't got no Nick Chubb, but we ne signed Kareem Hunt he back baby Coats.
Speaker 9: Ravens, well, no, no, the Ravens man. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: And plus my boy that the little young quarterback might not be there, so I had there anybody with them?
Speaker 12: Come on, man, yeah, okay, here we go man, Patriots, Jets, I'm.
Speaker 9: Gonna go with the Jets. Zach Wilson gonna show up.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, here we go, Pipots, Bill's Commanders.
Speaker 9: Who Washington is two? And oh ain't been that way in a long time. But it's finish stop now though, Okay, Saints Packers. Oh, I'm going with the Saints.
Speaker 11: Baby, Who with the Saints?
Speaker 9: For real? Who that we is?
Speaker 11: Broncos Dolphins?
Speaker 7: Man man, Damn Russellson, I'm sure pulling for you, but too, Neil is not messing.
Speaker 9: Maybe we'll come back do some more some it's three more games left, all right?
Speaker 10: Right after this talking like I'm deed.
Speaker 6: You're listening Morning show?
Speaker 10: All right, we're back with Junior and pimpon with sports talk.
Speaker 11: Okay, pipping, here we go, Falcons last packing piping.
Speaker 9: Oh man, the Sockers is playing.
Speaker 7: But you know I'm a Detroit boy on way baby, Detroit.
Speaker 11: Charges Vikings.
Speaker 9: I told you I'm not picking the Vikings. No, Mo, what happened? Chargers?
Speaker 11: Panthers, Seahawks pipping? How you feeling?
Speaker 7: You know, man, I've been watching this game, and this young boy in Carolina, I'm liking him more one more. You know, they struggling a little bit. But I thought the Seahawks is gonna be way cold in their heads. So I'm just gonna go on and pull for the Panther.
Speaker 11: Okay, the last one man, Texas Jaguar.
Speaker 9: God, well, you know, Steve be real hard on y'all.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 9: But I'm finna. I'm finna do something that you don't think. I'm gonna do what you're.
Speaker 7: Gonna do, Pepper, Come on, I'm gonna I'm gonna pick the Texans.
Speaker 9: What shirt? I just wanted you to feel something for a couple of seconds along, like on win. That's cold bloody, you know. But the Texans gonna win one game?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: They what what week is gonna be?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Probably after the bye, after after the buy it's like, yeah, they're gonna get arrest or something.
Speaker 9: Like that and then come back and shock everybody. They're gonna lose all their games.
Speaker 11: Though, I ain't picking them this weekend.
Speaker 9: For a second.
Speaker 11: Like he was gonna pick them.
Speaker 9: You know, man, pimps can't make too many mistakes.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give y'all, give y'all some flowers while y'all living, because you know a lot of people don't do that. I want to congratulate y'all man for being the only radio show in the world with.
Speaker 9: A pimp on it. I just don't you know, you.
Speaker 7: Know, I recognize, you know, the opportunity that I have in front of me, and you know, take with me because people, you know, pimps have such a negative reputation and everything.
Speaker 1: But I told you.
Speaker 7: Because my pimper ain't got nothing to do with women. My pimper is all life. I've been pimping the game. Oh gotcha, gotcha? I been pimping life, man. I don't even you know. I got some women, but they ain't out there like y'all. Don't think they ain't not okay doing nothing like that?
Speaker 9: That's that? Ain't that?
Speaker 10: Ain't God? You think you ever get married or anything?
Speaker 9: Pimping? Oh no, no, I can't do ye, no sense, you can't do no married pimp.
Speaker 7: That saying that, you know, because you got a wife and everything, talking about you're gonna tell that talking about you a pimp.
Speaker 9: How you think they gonna look at me? I don't want to hear all that.
Speaker 10: Oh you don't want to be judged so long.
Speaker 9: I ain't never been married. Ain't that ain't marriage for me?
Speaker 1: But you was just saying you was pipping the game.
Speaker 14: So it doesn't matter if your wife will understand pimping the game game of life not Just wait.
Speaker 7: A minute, you can say it something that don't make no damn sir, what wife don't understand?
Speaker 13: What that?
Speaker 9: Y'all ain understanding?
Speaker 10: Yes, we all are. Why do you say that pimping? Why do you say that?
Speaker 9: Cause women?
Speaker 7: That ain't what y'all y'all not under women? Damn when y'all get that title understanding.
Speaker 10: We've always been understanding love.
Speaker 9: Never been understanding. Yeah, you don't understand.
Speaker 10: Nothing as long as you tell us the truth. As long as you.
Speaker 9: Tell the truth. Right there, you don't even understand that.
Speaker 10: The proof and point you have a problem with the truth, pimp Is that what you're saying? You don't tell the truth. What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 17: Yeah, wow, wow, all right, coming up, we'll have more Hardy Morning Show right after this general.
Speaker 10: Like course you're listening.
Speaker 6: Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 10: We're all big fans of Vegas, so check this out. Just like the esteemed Fountain Blue Hotel in Miami, Las Vegas will soon have its own Fountain Blue Resort. It will open on December thirteenth after twenty three years in development. It took twenty three years and three point seven billion dollars to complete this sixty seven story complex. It has seven pools, thirty six restaurants and bars, and the top floor private club. It will also be home to Live nightclub that will rival Miami's Live Nightclub. And good news for MGM resorts worldwide, the hotels and casinos are in now back to normal after being down for a week as a result of the cyber attack disrupting its computer systems.
Speaker 9: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good news. Final going to Vegas for my birthday, needs you how to have it to give?
Speaker 9: I'm not what's the name of this new place gonna be?
Speaker 10: It's a Fountain Blue hotel, you know, like the one in Miami, the biggest resort. Yeah, it's gonna be a resort.
Speaker 9: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know with the with the live nightclub and uh huh, stay away.
Speaker 11: That's too much Caesars where we're gonna be here.
Speaker 7: I don't really do Caesars, you know, I get them. I like I used to like Blagio that kind of got little attitude with me over there. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Because somebody listening now from the belagio, you get.
Speaker 11: Fire, but take.
Speaker 9: Changed after jay Z did that song?
Speaker 10: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play a round of would you rather? Right after this?
Speaker 6: You're listening Harvey Morning Show, and.
Speaker 10: It's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather go shopping with your wife or would you rather do bru with her and her girlfriends?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I go shopping shopping, Yeah, shopping all day.
Speaker 7: Okay, I already know it's in the calls, but brunch with her girls one subject can last the entire.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 10: Would you rather live without your bottom teeth? Or would you rather live without facial hair?
Speaker 9: Oh no, we're gonna need the bottom teeth. I'm gonna have to so now I can't cut this mustache off. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna give up your teeth over your mouth?
Speaker 9: Slash? I can't cut this much dash off?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather spit when you talk or have spit around the corners of your mouth?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah, I talk? Yeah? Yeah, we do that.
Speaker 11: Now on, stay far from the people in the front rope.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you seen these lips? How to helm and talk without? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather would you rather be announced when you walk in the room? Would you rather be announced?
Speaker 9: Or would you rather Yeah, that's how I'm living that life.
Speaker 10: Yeah about Or would you rather be ignored by everyone?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: No, I'm about that life.
Speaker 10: Hey, okay.
Speaker 9: Ladies came to.
Speaker 7: The house yesterday to do some alterations, had an a system with him. I walked down the steps. They was at the foot of steps, waiting on me. I said, ladies and gentlemen, the one and on that, Damn Steve Harvey and them two people start clapping.
Speaker 1: I allow you tell yourself.
Speaker 9: I'm used to when I walk in the room getting a round of apply. I'm you to that. Lord.
Speaker 7: The other day, dudes was at maretch fixing the docks. I got out the truck. Never seen it, I said, Ladies and gentlemen, the one and only that, Damn Steve Hardy. Guess what they did? They started clapping.
Speaker 10: I ain't asking to that is your life.
Speaker 11: I've tried that with my wife. It don't really work like that for me.
Speaker 9: She can't.
Speaker 12: I announced myself, said ladies and gentlemen, kill the wall space, and she said, get the grocers out the car.
Speaker 9: Making announce nothing and do this all the time.
Speaker 7: Your name don't really come, kill the one anybody about ladies and gentlemen kill the one space?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 10: I love your name, don't care?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 10: Coming up at forty nine minutes after uh, you're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, here we go, guys, our last break of the day on this Friday. It's been a good week.
Speaker 7: I have an interesting closing remark because it's really about something. Junior said. Okay, I said that I'm your on your would you rather you? Was talking about would you rather a be when you walk in be announced? Or god walk in and be ignored? Now give me the damn announcement. You know that it's always it's a price for fame.
Speaker 13: It is.
Speaker 9: It's a penalty. You're a public figure. You open to.
Speaker 7: Scrutiny, lies then you know, rumor in your window subject people talking about you, you don't even know. At least give me something out of it, now, Junior says, he don't do that because I walked into the room.
Speaker 9: Or that's a lady and gentlemal the one and only that damn Steve Harvey.
Speaker 7: If somebody asked me one time, that sounds like arrogant to call yourself to one and only you know another one?
Speaker 9: It ain't but one me. Do you know that you're absolutely free to say that about yourself.
Speaker 7: And I would not be offended if you walked in and said, ladies and gentlemen, the one and only Killed Space. I'll let you say that because it's just one of you. But I don't know why people get offended though. That just sounds arrogant, you walking around talking about you the one and only. Hell I am, I am the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 9: Ain't no more? You got TV cutting on? Where are.
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 9: That's what it is. I'm the one and only now, Junior.
Speaker 7: Part of your problem is when you announce your name, you announce your whole government name. Ladies and gentlemen, Kill lauan Space. What that's too many questions in there? You already Kill is already a different name. I don't know no other man nowhere named Kill? And then what is the luwan about?
Speaker 9: What did that name?
Speaker 6: And I love here?
Speaker 10: I think that's a very unique name.
Speaker 7: But surely you once again didn't say nothing because you said, I love Lwan is a very unique name. I care, I said, I didn't care. You said here, but surely I said, where Luwan come from? You said, I like kid kids, special name. You're talking about no one?
Speaker 9: See right there? See how she said you so you gotta you gotta own your name. Now share with me. Now, now come on, own your name now saying you know.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Hey, listen, I thank y'all so much. But because guess what kills spaces in the room.
Speaker 7: See now, it sound like you said killing one. Like it sounded to me like you said I'm killing one in putting here. Now that that's that that's more gangster. Yeah okay, you know because it sounds like you said killer one. Yeah yeah yeah, killer one.
Speaker 9: Yeah that's what. That's what I was. I was saying my name.
Speaker 11: But because all my life and that's all they called me was, you know, I get in trouble, killer one.
Speaker 9: That's that's it. They just run it together, cau black people gonna run it together. Then you the old response is killing one. You say, well, I kill you too, and I got one.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, that's that scared everybody?
Speaker 9: Are you killing one? I kill you too. See how that go sit you? You gotta be quick with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you gotta turn your name into something people when you come out killer one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, let me ask you this, what did you start saying this? How old was you start saying the one and only Steve Harvey? When you When did you start that?
Speaker 3: But?
Speaker 1: Where did that come out?
Speaker 3: Of?
Speaker 9: Thirty? When I was homeless?
Speaker 7: Because when I was homeless, I still had to dream of being on TV. So I used to practice it all the time. Okay, lady, and the one and only Steve Harvey on my wife's page, she say, Marjorie Harvey, wife of the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 9: I got everybody convinced of that. Knowe that? Yeah, promise I am the one and only that nothing you know? Now?
Speaker 7: That's signed arrogant to me because you're insecure? Now, why does my confidence as soon as my confidence bump up to your insecurity?
Speaker 9: Now, I got to be arrogant on your ass?
Speaker 7: Is insecure? I am the one and only But you could easily say that about yourself. I'm the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 9: Ain't no more? You got another one?
Speaker 14: What that?
Speaker 7: I'm hell listening for that? So That's why I've learned to be like that. So now, so what you ought to do kill is come up with a name, because kill space ain't working.
Speaker 12: Do you have a prush all my dreams and like everyone tell us man if party is something, his name, my name ain't working.
Speaker 7: The time effort because you've not embraced the entirety of it is what I'm trying to get you to see.
Speaker 10: Okay, will you introduce me Embrace.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, from his own radio show on weekends in Atlanta, Georgia. You've seen him on be e T Comicview. He has been on tour with the One and Only Steve Harvey. He has been a writer on The Steve Harvey Show and The Judge Show. Ladies and gentlemen, put your hairs age for that damn killer.
Speaker 9: What I'm telling you right now one dog have a ring to it.
Speaker 10: And it is and it ain't too late.
Speaker 11: Uh the way you just did that, I promise it. I just don't even need the space part.
Speaker 1: Not your last name. It ain't work.
Speaker 11: Let's take a vote on it. Okay, Yeah, but who off of killer one?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 10: The one Okay, I'll say, okay, he don't want correct.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 9: We gotta go proper. Have a good weekend, go somewhere, y'all. Have a good weekend. Man, keep it hood y'all.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Every contest, there's no purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit steveharveyfm dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.