Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, Sherry Shepherd started off her new season with a big with big news, or we might say smaller news. She looks amazing too. Anthony Anderson's divorce is final. He gets to keep his two thousand and four range Rover, and is Odell Beckham Junior dating Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We'll find out about all of these stories coming at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the COLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. Here we go, Donna in the Bahamas rights. My husband and I have downsized our lifestyle to live in a beach community. I had hoped the calmness of the water would help our marriage, but the walls are closing in on me. We need a bigger place. How do I convince him to move?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you tell you. I don't know what you take your ass over there ball with tiny houses for in the first damn place. I keep telling y'all, I keep telling y'all, Dimdale, tiny Holmes is way overrated. Downsize is overrated. I'm not downsize, and I'm just gonna make more. I'm not fitna sit up in here, in this tiny house, and all my business is right here in that one little last room. You thought that was gonna help you. You thought some water outside was gonna help you. You thought because it was some water over there, it was gonna help. What's going on in here in a tiny house? Sitting up in here, all this stuff in arms reach? Your upstairs is a damn bunk bed. That's your upstairs. So I wish I would. I don't care what it is. You could be living in the water. If your ass is in a tiny house, you have made a mistake. I don't care. You've ever seen a window in a chiny house? No, ain't no where to put it because you gotta have something on that damn wall. You can't do nothing in a tiny house. You can't even move around in a tiny house. Snow they don't surely they lion, They don't. Body like look at them. They went down size. Now, look she want a bigger house cause you lie to yourself. I love it. Okay, okay, okay, here we go. This is somebody trying to lie to you by the tiny house. I love tight conditions. Did I tell you what? I tell you?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Ask me? Some about a tiny house, and let me show you watch how this is going.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I have a tiny house, so you know it's good because I can hook it up to my car and we can go places.
Speaker 1: I can travel. That's what I like.
Speaker 3: That ain't a house. That's a trailer. Did you just say you could hook your house up to your car. That's not a house. That's a damn trailer. You can get that. You living in the U hall. Go to the next question. You can help you out over there. Anyway, we're gonna move on. You in the bathroom. Everybody know it. All the company. You can't even man come here in the tiny house. Excuse me? Where is the restaurant? You have a rest room for guests. It's the same one.
Speaker 1: We're moving on.
Speaker 3: Turn out.
Speaker 1: Okay, birthday parties, how.
Speaker 3: That look outside, it's the only thing in the tiny house. Everybody walk in one at a time. Look at the cake. Turn your ass around, Come on out of there. Yes, carr I said it was raining, But okay, it's raining.
Speaker 2: You can't be outside for the party if it's raining.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're gonna oh now you got to move the birthday party inside. Yeah, okay, Let me tell you how that's gonna look. Two people standing at the stove, all the guesses on the bed. Somebody don have to sit on that tawny. You got the two people over there at that kitchen knick. If you got two people sitting at the kitchen neck, the cake is on the kitchen neck in order for you to blow the candas out. The baby got to get out off the bed. But she can't get down off the bed because if people own.
Speaker 2: It, people like tiny houses the whole teavy.
Speaker 3: Surely they lying. They don't find the people that lie. Don't nobody want to like no little tiny ass house to worry.
Speaker 1: We're moving on to Steph in Tampa.
Speaker 2: Steph says, I might be a mistress, but I draw the line when I am asked to come to my boyfriend's house and have sex with him amidst all of his wife's belongings. I don't know if my man has run out of money for hotels or what, but he says it's safe. So should I go?
Speaker 3: First of all, listen to that. Ain't your man. Let's just go right there. Has my man run out of money? He your man? He's not your man.
Speaker 1: Out the gate he's not your man.
Speaker 3: And here's another one. What if you are the mistress of a man that they run out of money? What is your mistress in fault?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Get out?
Speaker 3: Where is your benefit? And you don't want to go over there and have sex amongst all her things? Do you know what that's like? If you're in a tiny house, all her things.
Speaker 1: Is everywhere, So she should not go that.
Speaker 3: Why don't you get somebody else? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 2: Sagan high points says, I've been with my boyfriend for eleven years, and I just let him move in with me. I expected him to help out with bills and keep my house clean.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: I took care of myself before he moved in, So I'm just after his money. How do I get him to leave? She wants him out?
Speaker 1: Now, wait a minute, Wait.
Speaker 3: A minute minute. Eleven years, you ain't. You ain't get the message. You didn't you didn't you didn't pick up on it. It's eleven see that. You ain't see the lack of movement. You didn't see non progression. You didn't see the relationship developing. Your relationship is what it is and has been that way for eleven He moved in and now he don't help you. So he been keeping his money to hisself for eleven years, and but he been taking everything from you, and now he in your house and he ain't helping out because all you want him for is his money.
Speaker 1: By boy boy, bye bye boy.
Speaker 3: Girl girl, I don't even understand why, y'all?
Speaker 1: How do you get him out?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: What does she do? Put him out? It's your house, but you don't know how to do that. This man been doing what he wanted to do for eleven years. Next question, Now you want to change it? In year twelve? He not finish? Check right, put him out? It's call it restrain in order, all right?
Speaker 2: Last one, Steve, This is from Honey and Yipsilante. She says, I'm forty three and I have four sons with my ex husband, and he's still very present in their lives. My fiance is forty five and he is trying hard to win my boys over, but they're hesitant.
Speaker 1: How do I get.
Speaker 2: Them to open up more to my fiance and let their guards down?
Speaker 3: That's on your fiance. He got some work to do. They Daddy's still active in their life. You know, there's no replacing that. All he can be is an addition. Don't go in there trying to replace, just go in there as an addition. Hey man, y'all want to play some ball. I got some tickets. Y'all won't go to game. They say no, take them down. There is capital.
Speaker 1: That's all illegal money.
Speaker 2: What's coming up coming up next.
Speaker 3: It's going on around the country.
Speaker 1: Right now, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Thank you, c l O. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show.