Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to the podcast. Thanks for all your reviews. I look at them every day, and you know what, I get the one star ones whatever, Okay, you don't like us, Yeah, hey, that happens. Whatever, we'll try to be better. But the four star ones, I'm sorry, what what you can't just give us the extra one and get us to five? Like, seriously, one star is gonna make or break my morning when I see the review, So please come on, You're gonna break Alexis seriously, So I hope this is a five star show today. It's gotta start right now.
Speaker 2: You know what they say? Fall has it all?
Speaker 3: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 2: I may have just made that.
Speaker 4: There is something about warm sweaters and crisp cool air that has me feeling a little extra silly this morning.
Speaker 5: Silly.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a reaction.
Speaker 4: Well, if you're also a corny person who happens to love garnishing your home and fall decorations and drinking PSLs, then you're absolutely gonna love this year's Fall puns.
Speaker 1: His favorite moment.
Speaker 5: Can I leave it?
Speaker 6: Come back?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: You may not. She loves fall.
Speaker 4: I do it every year mostly for Jose because he's a punny guy.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: He loves puns and that type of humor, and I do not want to leave him hanging this year. I actually went back and listened to last year's puns so that these are all brand new, and I promise you they're going to be pumpkin spice tacular.
Speaker 1: Stretch.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go forward, here we go. You know I have a bad memory. You can just read on. No, do a new one?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Number five, I'm so excited to go to the mall and chi on some false sweaters because every time Number four I got it, go on pumpkin bake my day.
Speaker 1: I don't think Alexicus has probably seen that movie.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: Number three.
Speaker 4: You know why this is the cutest season of the year because it's all autumn.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 4: Number two, life is gored. But then you pie and the number one fall pun for this year, I should probably stop making apple puns or churd eye get it. You can hate on this, but remember what comes around, ghosts around. Okay, those are your fall puns for the new season. Should we follow a day or should we move on to the shock collar question of the day?
Speaker 2: Digital Jake, go ahead, shot drop and troll us with some trivia Jake.
Speaker 8: Well, a lot of people would say getting to work on the radio and make people every morning would be a dream job.
Speaker 5: It is, but personally it feels more like a never ending nightmare. Yeah, why does it feel like a nightmare?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm always getting chased around the office by our overly friendly engineers. Jose has shirt off eighty percent of the time.
Speaker 9: It gets hot in here, and all my teeth keep randomly falling out. Okay, it's just in real life, so they're pretty loose. So to sell once and for all, whether this is a dream job or a waking nightmare.
Speaker 5: We're going to celebrate.
Speaker 8: World Dream Day and answer trivia about the magical places we go while we sleep during a special on and done shot color Question of the Day. Kick it off with alexis all right, No one dreams the exact same way another person does. In fact, some of us don't dream at all. But according to a sleep study, twelve percent of respondents do what when they sleep? Is it a dream in black and white, b, dream in another language or c. Twelve percent of all people do some form of sleep. Tybo made popular in the nineties by Billy Blanks.
Speaker 2: You got a resistance.
Speaker 1: Just punch in the air. Yeah, go for it. I mean it's like the kicking reflexes, jump away.
Speaker 2: That's what the weighted blankets are for.
Speaker 1: That's why those Now. I can't think if my dreams are color or not. I read somewhere that some people.
Speaker 6: Dream in black and white, and it blew my mind.
Speaker 1: But I don't know how many. Yeah, I've never dreamt in another language. I don't think. Maybe of hot foreign men in my dream in a whole different language. You'd have to know. Oh my gosh. Imagine if you are fluent in Spanish in your dreams but not in real life.
Speaker 2: I've had a dream where I was fluent in Spanish.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go with black and white, Jake.
Speaker 5: Said, dream in black and white?
Speaker 2: That is eh. Do you know why, Jake?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: They're just colorless people.
Speaker 5: All right, We're going on to Jose. Jose.
Speaker 8: According to a recent study, out of the following three topics, what do men dream about most? Is it a intimacy, B having superpowers, C sports or D their failures?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: The thing that I really like dream about often that's on this list is having superpowers.
Speaker 2: What superpowers do you have in your dream.
Speaker 9: Well, I had a dream once that I could fly, but I was scared to use it because I'm scared of heights.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: I like covered like three stories of a building.
Speaker 1: That's that's a Superman movie I want to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like hurry, there's a satellite Denney's Destructions.
Speaker 2: That's pretty high up there. I don't think I can. I'm going to go having superpowers.
Speaker 5: Jake Jose said, superpowers. That is correct.
Speaker 8: Intimacy is the number one answer. Miss it out over here people said they dream about that. Eight point seven percent said they dream about superpowers.
Speaker 4: I don't even get in real life or my dreams, guys Brook, Yeah to your return.
Speaker 8: According to that same study, out of the following three topics, what do women dream about most? Is it a intimacy, B being chased or C losing teeth.
Speaker 1: I've never had a losing teeth dream. I have definitely had a chasing me dream, and I've definitely had dreams, but they never go anywhere. It's like I make out and then I wake up right before the good You can't know yeah, exactly the moment. So I'm really torn between the first two. Though. I think women in general have just so much on their plate that there's a lot of like you just feel constantly like you're just running, just sprinting and just trying to keep your head above water. So I think that it's the chasing.
Speaker 5: Brooks said, being chased. That is yeah, correct.
Speaker 8: Nineteen point six percent of women dream about being chain and only nine point nine percent dream about losing their teeth. We're onto, Jeffrey. So Alexis is saved, brook Is saved, jose Is getting shocked. Jeffrey, it's your turn. The word dream can be found in many songs throughout the world. Today, I'll play a famous instrumental snippet of a song. All you have to do is name the title and the artist. You will have twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I'm feeling like there's gonna be a something.
Speaker 1: You know it right?
Speaker 2: I don't know it, but the artist I can't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it supposed to be hard?
Speaker 2: Because it's not hard. I don't know if you know what you know what I feel here?
Speaker 1: I know we overthink it because there's no way.
Speaker 4: That it seems very obvious to me that it's dream on by Aerosmith.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Arrowsmith, Jeffrey said, dream on by Aerosmith. That is no trick there.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to be like an artist who sampled dream. It's actually ice Spice.
Speaker 2: So Jose is the only one who's gotten his question wrong.
Speaker 4: And somebody wanted to hear Space Jam theme song.
Speaker 9: Yeah, everybody get up, it's time to slam. Now we gotta jam going down Space Dam Come on.
Speaker 1: I did like the little beatbox moment and yeah, yeah, that's your collar question of the day.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: This is news I thought I'd never have to bring to you. Okay, saddens my heart Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Turns out Amazon is joining the other streaming services and it's planning to insert ads into their programming.
Speaker 1: We've come full circle. We went from no ads now we're just back to what TV used to be.
Speaker 4: Starting next year, movies and TV shows on Prime Video are gonna include quote limited advertising.
Speaker 1: Now until it gets back to where it was.
Speaker 2: Why are they doing it?
Speaker 4: Well, Thursday Night Football, which they just took over, cost them sixteen point six billion dollars to get it, so they got to get that money back.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like when we added ads. I'm sorry we put them in our podcast, and people are like, what do you got commercials? We've got to make money somehow. There's gotta be away.
Speaker 4: But how they're planning to do it is a little different because, just like some of the other services, you can pay extra to skip the ads. But it's not going to be just a flat monthly rate.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not.
Speaker 6: It's going to like cost depending on what the.
Speaker 4: Rumor is, they want to charge you to skip per ad. So a commercial pops up and you can pay twenty five cents right there to skip it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it just shows like a really good part.
Speaker 4: Or the other rumor is that they might get creative with and do something called ad roulette where during a commercial, a roulette wheel starts spinning and whatever price it lands on, you have the option to pay that amount. It could be zero or it could be a dollar ninety nine.
Speaker 2: You get risk. The question is do you feel lucky enough that I do? Let's spin it.
Speaker 5: Ashton come on free.
Speaker 4: And I just watched an episode of the Marvelous Miss masl Night, Oh twenty three dollars.
Speaker 2: Amazon.
Speaker 1: I think they're always going to beat you that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even a good episode.
Speaker 1: It worth it.
Speaker 4: Jeff Bezos deserves that, though Laser Stories.
Speaker 2: Is coming up free right after this.
Speaker 4: It's the radio segment that's in talks with Paramount to finally make a prequel to the movie The Notebook.
Speaker 2: It's called The post It.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just a post it note with a list of chores for note to do.
Speaker 4: It's pretty boring, but like most other movies lately, it does run three and a half hours.
Speaker 2: And it will kill the box office.
Speaker 1: Be amazing.
Speaker 4: Pre buy your tickets with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and so other slam coms just don't.
Speaker 2: This first Laser Story is out of Michigan.
Speaker 4: Losing something pricey like an Apple watch is not good, and you might be willing to do crazy things in order to find it, but there's a line that you just can't cross.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I say that because a woman named Doreen Fluegler was in an outhouse the other morning when she dropped her Apple Watch into the toilet.
Speaker 2: Always a fear when I use any kind of public bathroom.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know what happens next. I just unless it's clean. Did she do something clean?
Speaker 10: She didn't.
Speaker 4: Should we move on to the next story, then tell me, because what comes next is just insanity. Doreen decides to try and retrieve the watch by quote lowering herself inside of the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh no, dam can't you get a string? And it's some kind of contraption.
Speaker 4: Just I mean, because the hole was big enough she was able to fit down inside.
Speaker 1: At what point is she realizing this is a terrible decision.
Speaker 4: Probably at the point when she got stuck, because she yelled for help and somebody called the police. That's when first responders showed and found her quote stuck in the muck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when you're like, I love you. You could be my mom, you could be my aunt, my best friend.
Speaker 6: But that's my limit.
Speaker 1: Not gonna help you on that one.
Speaker 4: They removed the toilet top itself and then used a strap to hoist her out to safety. For better or for worse, she did manage to get out, uninjured, d and retrieve that disgusting watch.
Speaker 6: And she didn't run into the arms of her loved ones waiting.
Speaker 2: Afterwards.
Speaker 4: The police issued a public reminder saying, if you lose an item in an outhouse toilet. Do not attempt to venture inside the containment area. Serious injury may occur as you attempt to be a human claw machine in a.
Speaker 2: Sea of poop. Kid friendly description.
Speaker 4: Your next laser story is out of Australia.
Speaker 5: Oh No.
Speaker 4: Journalist Kirsten Drysdale works at ABC and she thought it would be an interesting bit on her show to see if there's any names you legally cannot name your child.
Speaker 2: Cheot a new for doofy poop.
Speaker 1: That's such a perfect moment for how would you spell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I want.
Speaker 1: It to happen now.
Speaker 4: While she could have done some research on it and reported back, she decided to get a little more creative. Since she was pregnant with her third baby, she decided to test the names herself for the show.
Speaker 2: To see if it would be accepted.
Speaker 1: So there's like a list you could look at that's no fun.
Speaker 4: So when her baby came, she named him meth Amphetamine.
Speaker 2: Rules Drysdale.
Speaker 4: For real we call her plan was to submit the most outrageous name she could think of, assuming that it'd be rejected by the government when it came across their desks. Okay, but that's when the surprise came and it was accepted.
Speaker 1: TV show I Got Ter my Grandma.
Speaker 4: Meth rules was officially approved and was printed out on the baby's birth certificated.
Speaker 1: Middle names rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is an actual person responsible for birth, deaths and marriages that reviews all the unusual names. Unfortunately they missed that one.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: While they can of course change the baby's name to something else afterwards, Methamphetamine rules Drysdale will never actually go away because it will remain on the birth certificate and their marriage license if he ever gets married forever rainfall.
Speaker 1: That is such something to explain to future employers. You know, I know my Social Security card, Saysthews. But there's a good explanation.
Speaker 2: All the Hollywood celebrities are trying to come up with like.
Speaker 4: Unique names for their babies.
Speaker 2: Hard to beat that one.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: His next laser story is out of Coopertino, California. A Vietnamese restaurant named Faux Hanoi was put on blasts recently when the customer shared a photo of a receipt that appeared to include an automatic eighteen percent service charge for parties of one or larger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, what what might they convince me the other night when we were out to dinner that they charge us for getting two extra forks and like they did not. Of course they didn't.
Speaker 6: Bruk, I'm joking.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Oh, normally those automatic charges come when it's like parties of ten but not one person. Their meal had a subtotal of forty nine dollars but rang up at a frustrating sixty three bucks who thanks to the nine dollars service charge fee plus five dollars sales tax.
Speaker 1: That is, you say, what the fun?
Speaker 4: Many commenters online who saw the party of one or more fee were livid. One said, talk about a rip off. Another commented, forget about.
Speaker 6: It, ivens.
Speaker 2: I know there's a million of them.
Speaker 4: Fortunately, it's not uncommon for eateries to tack on bizarre charges like a wellness fee or a kitchen appreciation fee.
Speaker 1: Appreciation that is what a tip is.
Speaker 2: Which management says mostly goes.
Speaker 1: To the workers mostly.
Speaker 4: Gotta expect to see more of these types of stories in the future.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, I get it. Yes, it took me a second.
Speaker 2: Stories out of dating headquarters.
Speaker 4: You've heard of ghosting someone where you disappear and stop responding to text randomly. But a major publication just did a big article on something called anti ghosting.
Speaker 1: Is that when you won't go away, you're haunting.
Speaker 4: No, not quite literally, it's just breaking it off with someone the normal way.
Speaker 1: Can we stop? We don't need a term for everything that is just normal. Like if it's just what you should do there, we don't need to call it anti ghosting.
Speaker 2: That's what it's called. Anti ghosting.
Speaker 4: Quote means having the maturity to be upfront about your feelings as opposed to just vanishing in a ghost like fashion. Here's an example that they gave. You might text the person and say to that, hey, thanks for me with me last night. You seem really chill, but I think we're looking for different things. There you go, and then you send them into a dark depression. Ghosting is so common now, I guess it needs its own term that means the opposite. But if I say I got anti ghosted, if that seems a little weird to you, here's an alternate term you might find useful.
Speaker 2: I got dumped. That's the old school way to say it.
Speaker 1: The boomers with that.
Speaker 4: I know this guy doesn't believe in dumping. But if you replace that d with an H.
Speaker 2: Then he is all about it.
Speaker 6: He lives that lifestyle, anti dumping.
Speaker 4: Sounding Blazer stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 3: On Wednesday, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Vinyl records high Wasted Jeans, Wow cheap promotional visors from a defunct country radio station that used to be in our building. We've only got thirty thousand of them left in our breakroom right out.
Speaker 2: So grab yeah.
Speaker 4: Lately, everything old, though, is suddenly trendy and new all over again. That's why we brought back an old school technology and we're firing up our old answering machine to play you the funniest messages that people left on the loser line.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you replace the tape?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that you have to do that again. We got pencils, we can yes, and then get the new ones in.
Speaker 4: Brand new batch of messages is coming up.
Speaker 1: Is this the right number?
Speaker 3: It's the loser line? Good by, Just call.
Speaker 2: Me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this.
Speaker 4: Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and he says this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 2: Hey, yo girl, you mean the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 4: Here we go because I want to get illumin naughty with you. Yeah, whatever you do, resist to urge. You tell him his joke fell flat, just like the earth. Instead, like tell him that you respect a man who doesn't believe we really landed on the moon.
Speaker 2: And that's when you get in the numbers, the loser line.
Speaker 4: So hopefully he leaves you an awkward voicemail we can play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 12: Next message, Hi Josh, this is Rapel. I met you the other day at the tattoo parlor. I'm just calling because I have this really great idea. My boyfriend is opening this really awesome new handyman business and it's called Screw the People, if that's the name of it. So I designed this logo, and the logo is a picture of a screw the outline and it has the words screw the People underneath it. So I think what should happen is that anyone who gets a freeze Screw the People tattoo will get two hundred and fifty dollars of handyman work for my boyfriend's company for free. So let me rethink I'm kind of joked about this.
Speaker 3: Good your people.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a huge discounsel.
Speaker 1: Not really. Have you hired a contractor lately? Yeah, I mean two hundred and fifty dollars is going to get you maybe a light bulb change? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool to have like a fun name for your company.
Speaker 5: You broke.
Speaker 4: Your dad was an electrician. Did he have a fun electricity name?
Speaker 1: Fox Electric?
Speaker 2: Go Fox yourself? Or turned down for Mega?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell him to come out of retirement, just do the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people don't notice.
Speaker 8: I didn't tell you this, but I'm running for city council, Y City Council.
Speaker 4: I'm an alternative to the Republican Party and.
Speaker 10: Your Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Man, screw both those guys.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm starting my own party.
Speaker 2: It is called the Wow Party.
Speaker 5: Hey, staying what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Here's our platform right here he is? Okay, here's simple.
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 5: Bars?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: You know how bars close off early?
Speaker 11: Look, club, I'm gonna say, bars help huntill five?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: So five aut man?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That that's that cool? And here's this.
Speaker 10: All schools and businesses all right close the day after the Super Bowl National Holiday my slogan, vote for me.
Speaker 5: Founder new leader.
Speaker 4: God, you guys, it's just saying down the earth politician that we've heard in many, many years. He sounds like he would leak his own nude photos off of his.
Speaker 1: It wou'd be his like campaign posters.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I have a new allegation against myself this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But look, if you want more hot political posturing and policy talks, I love it just the.
Speaker 2: Do not go to our podcast Broken Jeffery.
Speaker 4: Instead check out our TikTok where we put up our favorite loser line of the week, which, if you missed it, TMZ reported that was the last thing seen open on Hunter Biden's laptop.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to look at that laptop.
Speaker 13: Ye next message, Hey Jack, I am a pretty up and coming social influencer, and you know my whole feel about soaking in tubs full of liquids. And I think that the fact that we met was like fake because you had a convenience store and I like to soak and things, and I think this is a perfect opportunity. You could get me fifty sixty them up and then I do my thing, and then I.
Speaker 14: Drove some publicity to your store, which I would say is worth at least five thousand dollars. So I think you know you should do it and that's it.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 7: Next message.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I was hoping she was going to be creator, more creative than a milk bath, you know, like a scorpy bath or.
Speaker 2: Something like a liquid dish bath. I mean something weird.
Speaker 4: We soaka Lexus and all sorts of ingredients for our TikTok pages.
Speaker 2: We turned her into a pizza had her so all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 4: You feel like a little bit intimidated by this grocery or competition?
Speaker 1: Does anybody want to sponsor me.
Speaker 6: Mayonnaise bath?
Speaker 2: Someone's five grand?
Speaker 10: Next message, thanks again forgive me your number.
Speaker 7: I really wasn't sure.
Speaker 10: I wasn't sure you were going to but I got to tell you when I tell you working at counter, I just do. I just knew I had to had to call you and and that that we were going to connect. And look, I uh, I'm gonna be real with you. Like watching your handle those balloons got me thinking that that what I really want for you to do.
Speaker 2: That I want you to come over and I just.
Speaker 10: Want you to sit on all one of those balloons until they pop, and I'm going to just shoot a video of it.
Speaker 2: Uh, It's nothing.
Speaker 10: Weird, like like not like a like a whole weird thing, you know. It's it's just it's just my thing, you know, watching a woman sit on a balloon and squeeze it with her powerful thighs, you know, and until it pops and just explodes everywhere. I mean, it's just my thing, you know.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: It's like women literally can't do anything without some dude making it gross. You know, she just tried to work on darn balloon jobs. Why can't we be paid to do this? Also, I feel like you fail at popping the balloon.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, not strong enough to pop it scoot it out?
Speaker 1: Getting really awkward and I'm trapped under too heavy whatever.
Speaker 4: Remember you can listen to Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel where you can listen to every Loser Line second day and phone tap that we do right there, We're gonna do another phone tap.
Speaker 3: Next Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: It is phone tap time, and we've been conspiring with a lady's husband for weeks so that we could do this at the perfect time.
Speaker 6: Okay, timing is everything in these just.
Speaker 4: Because the thing is they're having some workers over to reshingle their roof today, which normally that's a project that takes several days to complete. So imagine her surprise when we call her just twenty minutes after she left her house to tell.
Speaker 2: Her, Hey, it's finished.
Speaker 4: Quick, and the only reason we got it done so quick is because of the Fall Special. You'll find out what that is in your phone tap right now, mornings the one. Hello, Hey, Gina, we're all done here.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, who's this?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm I'm one of the roofers. You talked to Marty about twenty minutes ago before he left for work, Right, yeah, I did that was Yeah, he told me to.
Speaker 2: Call you and let you know that we're all finished.
Speaker 3: How wait? How are you finished?
Speaker 2: I just left it.
Speaker 4: Actually, it turned out to be easier than we thought it would be. Plus with the Fall Special that you signed up for, you know, that's a much different project than actually putting shingles on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a little confused here and I was starting to freak out.
Speaker 7: Can you please elaborate.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're finished, like I said, and all that you have to do now is depending on the wind or if it's like a stormy day, just use the ladder on the side of the house, go up and adjust the zip ties.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry what you mean zip times.
Speaker 4: I've never had to do anything with zip time. I'm I'm sorry. I thought Marty explained this to you. You know when you got the false special, you got five hundred dollars off. Yeah, well that means. What that means is we don't do anything about your old leaky roof. We just cover the whole thing in a giant sheet of plastic wrap and zip tie it.
Speaker 2: To the gutters.
Speaker 3: That's not a real thing.
Speaker 4: I do understand, like cosmetically, it's not the best to look, but it does work for a few weeks at least.
Speaker 11: This is insane.
Speaker 4: No, I need the roof actually fixed.
Speaker 3: This was not discussed with me.
Speaker 4: Well, it was written down for you on the paper that you signed for the false special. I'm sorry, I thought you understood what was happening.
Speaker 3: Why would you think that I would want a tarp.
Speaker 4: Or actually a tarp would be better. It's a little more durable the plastic. It's kind of easily rich.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 2: Most people don't buy.
Speaker 4: The false special, so I was a little bit surprised that you did. Obviously, the marty said that it was a go, so we just got to work.
Speaker 10: Okay, listen, I am so angry right now.
Speaker 4: On man, we haven't even talked about the guarantee where if you find any holes or rips in the plastic wrap within the first seven days, we'll actually drive by your house and throw a roll of duct tape into your front yard. How about that.
Speaker 2: This has got to be some sort of horrible joke.
Speaker 10: How has this been impossible?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, man, it's not a joke. So we've already processed your initial three thousand dollars deposit, and we'll need the other the dollars, and all I get is a not even tarp. Are you insane? You know it's six thousand dollars total, So we're gonna need that other three by the end of the business day. Thousand dollars to put a shingle on the whole thing is a scam, that's what this is, ma'am. Please, I'll have you know that we used the best zip tize money could buy. Oh my god, astronauts use these zip ties in space to hold the toilet lid on so it doesn't float away. You better talk to Marty or ma'am whoever's in charge.
Speaker 12: Have him come over my house right now and fix the roof.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I will let him know that.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 4: Will warn you though the timeline for a real roof installation we're looking at about eight months out.
Speaker 2: You have got to being me.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's why we only had time to put on the Fall Plastic graph special.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this has got to be some kind of joke.
Speaker 4: There's no way this is possible.
Speaker 1: There's no way to in my life right now.
Speaker 4: I do understand, and I hear your frustration. But while I have you on the phone, could I interest you in signing up for the Winter special.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna kill somebody like right now.
Speaker 2: Well, that's where we that's where we come by.
Speaker 5: You don't even know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's where we come by and put on an.
Speaker 4: Extra layer of plastic wrap over the first layer and we'll throw in a prank call for free.
Speaker 2: What that's generous of us?
Speaker 5: You know? What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: This doesn't make sense, you know, a prank call courtesy of your husband, Mitch. I don't really work for the roofing company. I'm a radio host named Jeff from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. This is a phone tap.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, what what.
Speaker 7: Is happening right now?
Speaker 4: We didn't put plastic on your roof. This is all a prank call. Your husband, Mitch said that you guys had a bunch of people over to put on a new roof, and he thought it'd be funny to say that they were done in twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's cheap, but it is fast.
Speaker 4: But those astronauts zip ties, those are high quality.
Speaker 2: How do you think they hold the space station together?
Speaker 7: How that works?
Speaker 3: Week up? Every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: This isn't my opinion, but I've read that certain professions are just considered red flags in the dating world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see.
Speaker 4: That musicians, politicians volunteer male tooth fairies who hang out by the orthodontis office.
Speaker 1: Wait, that should also be your opinion, too, Jeff, that's a pretty big red flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you're the I heard.
Speaker 2: Somebody just got their moller pulled. Give you five bucks for it.
Speaker 4: You know you shouldn't date that guy, but for some reason, you just can't resist.
Speaker 1: I'm still on Drunks from the Wizards.
Speaker 4: One of our listeners couldn't stop herself when she met a guy while he was working at his red flag job, and she decided against her best interest to just go for it anyway.
Speaker 2: Now here she is on our morning show looking to paint that red flag green.
Speaker 4: Is coming up and your brand second date update, next second date update. You know, back in the swinging nineties, they had a saying you can drink with your bartender, you can cry with your bartender. Sure you can even laugh with your bartender, but never ever hook up with your bartender. What unless you don't have any money at the end of the night, and that's considered the tip.
Speaker 1: Oh God, if only i'd been drinking ages in the nineties, I know this well.
Speaker 4: One of our listeners desperately wants to break that old nineties rule because she is interested in the hunk who was pouring out the libations.
Speaker 2: O how did she get.
Speaker 4: To that point? We're about to find out. Let's talk to Tiffany. Tiffany, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Hi, thank you for having me.
Speaker 6: Oh goodness.
Speaker 1: Bartenders just kind of notorious on the dating scene, and that makes you want them more. I know, God, and you've had a couple, so they look even cuter.
Speaker 4: All the girls seem to know what you're talking about, Tiffany, but the rest of us, And what happened with you and this guy that you met?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 11: Kevin?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And is he like the bartender at a place you go to or did you guys meet on an app? No?
Speaker 11: So I was actually at this charity event. It was at a hotel, like in big ballroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, look at you.
Speaker 4: Fancy going to hotels and giving back to society.
Speaker 6: Wow, you can get a ticket.
Speaker 1: I host a lot of these events. You're more the welcome becoming a Jeff.
Speaker 4: They just don't sound as fun when brook hosts. Anyway, I bet you went to a really cool one, Tiffany.
Speaker 11: It was really cool, and I think Brooks would be cool too.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: But this beau.
Speaker 6: Was he the bartender there?
Speaker 11: He was? It was a catered event, so they had him as a bartender.
Speaker 1: Oh cool. I always feel so bad for the bartenders during those things because the lines get so backed up.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe at the events they you host, but I'm sure this one was actually well organized.
Speaker 2: Usually they have like one bargain right the whole place.
Speaker 1: I mean, how did you find time to like strike up a conversation with him?
Speaker 11: I made time. I kept going back, pay attention.
Speaker 9: To the charity event, so you'd like get your drink and just go right back to the back of the line.
Speaker 11: I would give it a solid three minutes and okay, make him wait a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, like I love a raging alcoholics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're doing it every three minutes, you must have gotten kind of toasted.
Speaker 11: Yeah, one would think, But no, I didn't want to be sloppy, so I would just take the drink and like pour it into a planter or just set it on someone's table.
Speaker 2: Two SIPs of it and then discard it.
Speaker 1: Always I think it's Genius's good, Yeah, because you don't want to get sloppy drunk. Yeah, and you're like, I got to get another drink from my friend.
Speaker 2: We're able to strike up like a flirtation with him when you were ordering.
Speaker 11: Yeah, better every time. That's I kept going back.
Speaker 1: Oh, so were you able to turn this into something more?
Speaker 11: Well, he actually is the one that took the initiative in my who knows how many times, ninth time whatever that I went up.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 11: He asked if I was doing anything after the event. No, I'm totally free, but I actually, I like literally had friends waiting for me. I had plans afterwards, but I just canceled them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. It makes sense he favoroted for.
Speaker 2: Me, Yeah for sure. Wow, so he initiated a date that same night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you did you read it as a date or just like a hookup? You know what I mean? Like, I always feel like if it's like the same night.
Speaker 4: And you never said anything about them being intimate with each other, I don't know why you.
Speaker 1: Jumped straight to the The invite is like, it's late at night, let's hang out.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I know you've benk.
Speaker 4: Exactly and what that means that they have to get together the sun is down and that's consumed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the odds are high, and that's what his intention is.
Speaker 11: Well, No, we didn't hook up or anything like that. Okay, I didn't get that vibe either. I just got that we were flirting and interested in each other.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's all good that he's not trying to take advantage.
Speaker 2: Of you or something. Yeah, you know, like, yeah, so that's good. You guys just hung out. Where'd you guys go?
Speaker 11: Oh gosh, you went to a bar?
Speaker 2: Well, he hasn't had any drinks yet.
Speaker 1: Problems Yeah, yeah, unless he's a bad bartender.
Speaker 2: Okay, how is that?
Speaker 11: I think one thing that was sweet was like, I personally really like video games. I've always liked video games. I'm a big switch player, and so he just seemed kind of surprised by that because he likes video games too, but I think he plays a lot with his guy friends, and so that was sweet. He seemed genuinely taken aback by that.
Speaker 1: And it seems like like an easy transition into the next date. Like the next date, wouldn't you just then play video games together?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a good idea because you could put the switch on the TV or have an hand.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the next day. How did this one end?
Speaker 11: We had a nice hug and no, like I said, like, no kissing, no hooking up, nothing like that. But I'm just kind of at this point waiting on him make a move.
Speaker 1: But he made the first move.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's waiting on you.
Speaker 11: I guess I didn't really think about it that way.
Speaker 2: I don't know does this count as your move? Like we could this could be your move?
Speaker 9: Well, hey, I got a radio station to call you big boy.
Speaker 2: Those exact words that came out weird.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry he's talking to guys, but this will be our chance to reach out.
Speaker 2: Like, how long has it been since you last hung out with him?
Speaker 11: It's been like four or five days?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And has there been like texts or calls exchange between you two?
Speaker 11: No? Nothing, crazy. I have other guys that I can spend time with, you know, Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know that he needed your brag right there, but yeah, I don't tell him that.
Speaker 11: I'm saying that because I know, like four or five days doesn't sound like a long time. But I'm kind of holding out for him.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see everybody else is on pause.
Speaker 4: So okay, ye answer, And I just want to make sure that we get this straight. So you haven't reached out to him at all. He hasn't reached out to you. This is going to be the first time that you guys have talked since then, right.
Speaker 2: Also, it's not like he's ghost answering. Huh.
Speaker 1: It's a bold move. Yeah, it's a bold move, Jeb and I like.
Speaker 4: It puts all the pressure on us, which I don't necessarily like, but we can't do it.
Speaker 2: That's what we signed up for.
Speaker 1: We're going to be a bartender. He's used to weird things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see how how cool with it he is when we come back, call him and try and get you a second date with Kevin the bartender coming up.
Speaker 2: Right after this second date update.
Speaker 4: If you're just tuning in, I'm not sure the word bar could have been mentioned more during the meetup with one of our listeners, Tiffany, as she had with the guy because she was at a catered event with an open bar, met the bar tender, Kevin. Absolutely, they had some sidebar conversation. Later left that bar and bar hopped to a different bar.
Speaker 1: The bar was set high, Jeffrey, really.
Speaker 4: Very high, and barring anything bad that happened that night, she wants to get back together with him. And while I was thinking about all that, I had a Hershey bar in the other Okay, so the weird part is this is going to be the very first contact the two of them have had. Since that night, there's been no missed calls, no text, no snap chats, nothing weird.
Speaker 2: I spent five days.
Speaker 1: Are you feeling okay about us being the first people to call?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean I asked you to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you talked to us for five or six minutes. You could have some regrets by now.
Speaker 11: I think it'll be cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's either going to be impressed or he is gonna be kind of overwhelmed. Why didn't you just text me? Yeah, we can handle both of those situations.
Speaker 2: You know, well, let Brook cane. Most of us are just gonna sit back.
Speaker 1: I mean, bartenders usually don't know our show because they work late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna ask that question.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna call him and we'll see if he first answers the phone, and then see if he has anything to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Already, here we go.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey is this Kevin?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's this and my name is Jeff from a radio show you probably have never heard of before, called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, we do a podcast too, so maybe you've heard of that. Kevin.
Speaker 4: Uh no, I can't say I have thanks for crushing our dreams.
Speaker 7: Okay, what are you doing on my phone?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, we were on the phone.
Speaker 2: There's a whole show here. Really, four of us are in the room.
Speaker 4: We're doing a segment right now called a second Date Update, and that's where we try and help our listeners reconnect someone that they met or went out with recently and aren't getting another date yet.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, and I'm involved in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody likes you.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, shocking dude, the.
Speaker 7: People that like you, because I mean, I get a lot of attention, but nothing really sticks around very longship.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 4: I would assume somebody does want to stick around for a while.
Speaker 2: Her name is Tiffany.
Speaker 1: He made He made me more. He meets a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you met her at a charity event.
Speaker 7: No, I know exactly who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Oh you do. I was like, I don't think we know her last name. So this means, okay, good you remember her?
Speaker 7: I yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: What'd you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's for me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he means a relationship. He means like the connection.
Speaker 7: That came out really wrong. Yeah, that came up. She was great. I was really into her. I got excited thinking, you know, maybe we could start dating casually.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I mean you had those thoughts like that same night you're hanging out having drinks at a bar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we had a really great time, and I kind of got a little invested a little bit.
Speaker 4: And I why don't understand because you, according to her at least there, you haven't called her or texted her or reached out at all in the last few days.
Speaker 7: No, that's because I Okay, So we had a good time and then we said our goodbyes. And as I'm sitting in the parking lot in my car, I was you see who this girl is? So I hopped on social media and I looked her up. Okay, and she's in a relationship. Like what she's got like a serious guy.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you have the right, Tiffany, Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's photos. Yeah, yes, they're very recent. Some guy named Dirt and Dirt like all the comments is very supportive of their relationship.
Speaker 1: But it just doesn't make sense, like why, like, if you're trying to cheat, you wouldn't call a radio show and have them do a second date.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, You're gonna get discovered.
Speaker 7: I have no idea what's going on with her. You'll have to ask her because I'm just confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that is kind of crazy your request.
Speaker 4: Let's just ask her right now, because she is on the other line as we speak, wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 7: Oh, don't tell her boyfriend?
Speaker 11: Yeah, excuse me. In this so called relationship post that you saw, did you see his face? And then you have the pictures?
Speaker 7: What I really don't even know. I can't remember. All I know is you were, you know, hugging on some guy and there were a dozen or more comments under it. They were like, oh, congratulations, and.
Speaker 1: Well you're in a new relationship.
Speaker 7: This is a week ago, I know.
Speaker 1: But if people are saying congratulations, that means you've just got a boyfriend. Also, who calls congrats about a relationship?
Speaker 2: Everybody does?
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Just want to like the relationships weird dump down.
Speaker 1: Alexis is just coming on her friends with one of the puke emojis.
Speaker 2: Sorry, look what's going on with this post with you and Dirk?
Speaker 11: Is that a thing like you guys got something to conclusions. That's okay. It's not an official relationship. We are just soft launching it right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 7: Don't understand what what is she doing?
Speaker 11: You don't have thought launching soft launching.
Speaker 1: That still means you're in a relationship. It means that you just don't want to announce it yet, like you're not ready to like reveal who it is.
Speaker 11: Well, she announced it on social media, so his face is not in the photos. There's no start dy to it. It's just a thought launch. It's not official.
Speaker 7: Is she your boyfriend or like a DJ going on tour? I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's actually seeing a restaurant that hasn't opened officially yet.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I don't understand this. Okay, I think a lot of.
Speaker 4: People are confused, Tiffany, can you like explain talk to Kevin a little bit, tell them what's going on.
Speaker 11: Okay, Hi, it's a good signa Hi, what you saw is not an official relationship. I would not be pursuing you if I was in an official relationship. We are just soft launching right now. It's very casual, and I would prefer to maybe like two, three weeks or something soft launched with you, you're at the top.
Speaker 5: Of my way.
Speaker 1: Well, if you never show their face, you can replace him with anybody.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 7: I don't have no idea what she's talking about. It's how are you in a relationship and not in one?
Speaker 4: Well, it's like when a movie does like a pre screening to like a small audience before they officially release it to the world.
Speaker 2: It's not actually released. I did see a girl lately.
Speaker 9: On social media post a heart over a guy's face, and then the day they hard launched or whatever it's called, weeks later, then she released his face.
Speaker 1: What happens with too many people take marketing classes at the.
Speaker 4: College you are.
Speaker 2: Coming up next week? Timmy, I have a question.
Speaker 4: Does Dirk know he's been soft launched and not actually in a relationship?
Speaker 6: Do Dirk know that you're talking to other dudes.
Speaker 11: That's not a Dirk business.
Speaker 2: Wait, yes it is. He's in a relationship.
Speaker 11: No, he's not in a relationship. He's in a soft launch face.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's using it right.
Speaker 11: Sense, that's how dating works now. And Kevin, I'm honestly surprised you're a bartender like this is your world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin, who knew that Tiffany would be the red flag?
Speaker 4: So, but what you're saying is between Kevin and Dirk, you would prefer to be with Kevin.
Speaker 11: Yes, I think so. I think it would kind of how the soft launch with Kevin goes. And just like the feedback I get on.
Speaker 1: It, Oh my god, so many are on your Instagram. You are a follower, don't.
Speaker 4: Want you might get one more soft launch if Kevin, you'll agree to go out with Tiffany one more time, and we would pay for it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's almost a competition, Kevin, Can you get more likes than Dirk?
Speaker 7: That's what she was, you know. I don't know. I'm gonna have to think about this. Maybe she could send me her business plan so I could evaluate it.
Speaker 1: Is that a joke or are you being serious?
Speaker 4: I think he's just ok it sounds inane to me. Okay, well, I guess I'm sorry, Tiffany, Kevin doesn't want to soft launch with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you still have Dirk.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know I'm gonna unveil his elbow and his foot next week.
Speaker 3: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: If you really want something you'll find a way to.
Speaker 1: Get that thing, okay.
Speaker 4: I Like when I learned Beyonce was going to be in town for her concert, I knew what I wanted, so did some research, gave out some bribes. Oh no, found her flight log for her private jet, and when she was going to be landing, trying.
Speaker 1: To buy tickets like everybody else.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to see the show.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, That's why I drove to the airport and followed her motor ked to her hairstylist personal salon.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And after she left, I ran back to the dumpsters and I picked up all the discarded hair that was in them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I would still take it.
Speaker 5: It's all kinds of hairbas.
Speaker 4: I know, I just got to figure out which hairs are Beyonces. And then once I do, I'm gonna sell those online for so much money.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna feel dumb.
Speaker 6: You didn't think of this, you know it's the softest.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: My point is we need to celebrate people like me who go the extra mile to get what they want. Just like the heroes who went on to Craigslist in search of love, we're gonna read their inspiring true stories in a brand new Craigslist misconnections.
Speaker 9: I bet they're also scavenging hair dumpsters like heroes.
Speaker 2: What's coming up?
Speaker 3: Misconnections? That was staring.
Speaker 4: There's only two places to find true love in this world. One is at the Little Mismanate pageant when you rendezvous with a hungry stage mom underneath the judges table.
Speaker 6: I don't think anyone wants that title.
Speaker 4: Someone does the others on the pages of craigslist dot org in the misconnections section. We scour that website every week to find the best that they have to offer, Like this first misconnection titled who's that rich guy with an apple pie?
Speaker 2: Oh it's me? Wait wait, my thirties downtown bus stop.
Speaker 4: He says you, dark pink hair, pale skin, and a wardrobe that screamed I've watched Twilight on VHS over one hundred times.
Speaker 1: Not a compliment, I know, But you can picture it, can't you?
Speaker 4: You know me tan bald head, fake mustache in a bank roll that would make an oil tycoon blush.
Speaker 1: So you decided to put the fake hair on your lip, not your head.
Speaker 4: I see public bus transportation differently than most as my own personal limo filled with friends whom I haven't met yet. That's right, you know, I kind of get this when i'm you know you, when you find those little tiny planes, I always.
Speaker 2: Like a picture. It's a private sho.
Speaker 4: You may remember that I was holding a fresh, delicious apple pie cradled in my arms.
Speaker 2: Oh, I told you it's for my sick grandmother. Truth be told.
Speaker 4: I fibbed a little when I said that I don't have a sick grandmother or a grandmother at all. Oh what you probably guess that when you watched me eat the entire pie with my hands.
Speaker 2: We do as the bus chugged right along.
Speaker 4: Shortly after that, you hopped off, and I tried to follow you into the hobby lobby. But if I went inside, I'd be violating my lifetime band there.
Speaker 2: Oh, how do you get banned from the hobby line? I know.
Speaker 4: The thought of that depressed me, so I left to get more pie.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love pie, but this is impressive.
Speaker 4: If you see this, I'd like to make a request. How about lovers first? Then friends?
Speaker 2: Does that work for you? It signed Titus.
Speaker 1: I just imagine him typing that with really sticky fingers.
Speaker 4: Apple This next misconnection is titled you threw change at me man for woman thirties outside of the mall, and I was the Spanish dude with thickydeburns sitting outside the sephora finishing my symphony of bongos.
Speaker 2: When you walked by, bongo.
Speaker 1: Player, you are sideburns coming back they have it's been a minute. I feel like there do.
Speaker 4: Your looks were striking and your dress was even more well striking.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't have a fasaurus that day, you guys.
Speaker 2: Is that a good word to use twice?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I wanted to get your attention, so I played louder, oh.
Speaker 1: Aggressive bongo.
Speaker 2: You stopped then walked over to watch me play.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it did work.
Speaker 4: My drums sped up with every sensual step that you too.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like that this is how bongo players really play, like it's some sort of mating dance.
Speaker 4: After a few minutes of pretty impressive bongoing, I expected you to smile or clap or maybe blow me a kiss. Instead, you threw coins at me and yelled good joby.
Speaker 2: You thought I was homeless playing for money.
Speaker 1: There's people who played that are homeless.
Speaker 2: Come on, Yeah, that couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend was in the saphor and I was bored, just waiting outside with my bongos. You kept walking away, even though I yelled, hey, I have a home. I can draw it for you on a napkin if you'd liked.
Speaker 1: She just thought you were a busker man.
Speaker 4: She's like cool, Yeah, it didn't matter what I said. You never looked back.
Speaker 2: After that.
Speaker 4: Security asked me to move. My girlfriend was taking forever. She's a long shopper, but I think you'd like her or she was waiting.
Speaker 2: Signed Ramon.
Speaker 4: This next misconnection is titled double Trouble Dog Disaster alliteration woman for Man Forty's ice cream Shop.
Speaker 6: Huhh.
Speaker 4: I met you and Lina the Northeast ice cream Shop on eighth last Thursday, around three point thirty pm.
Speaker 2: You looked good for.
Speaker 4: Your age, some muscle, but slender in just the right areas.
Speaker 2: If you say for your age, every I mean I.
Speaker 4: Mean with some shape to your rear. Yeah, I noticed, paused. What I didn't see, though, was at one point apparently you or maybe another person by you didn't read the sign on the door next to the bathroom that said in large letters, dogs inside, please do not disturb. Well, some dingis opened that exact door, and maybe eight or nine dogs began running through the shop causing chaos.
Speaker 1: Why are there dogs connected to the ice cream parlor?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like weird day we couldn't get a dog center.
Speaker 4: One jumped on a kid, another licked ice cream off of some random lady's cone.
Speaker 1: Would be the best day, then be really cute, and so we get it on video ice cream.
Speaker 2: The dog just come in from the bag.
Speaker 4: Afterwards, one of the workers got most of them crowded good. And that's when I noticed you looking guilty. So I came up from behind and whispered, ever so gently in your ear, who let the dogs out?
Speaker 1: The only time that that was appropriately asked?
Speaker 2: It took twenty years for that to be a cool thing. Apparently you weren't in a joking mood.
Speaker 6: I thought that timing.
Speaker 4: You left in a huff before I could get your number. If you see this, let's pretend that corny dad joke never happened. You and I can start over fresh.
Speaker 2: Even the man would be very proud.
Speaker 1: But who who okay.
Speaker 4: That signed the soon to be missus dingis question mark question.
Speaker 2: Gosh, no, don't even question. Those are your misconnections.
Speaker 1: I like that last Lady is that bad?
Speaker 3: It took a bath, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Back in the eighties, there was a movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger called Conan the Barbarian. Okay, probably no one in this room has seen it or remembered it, except for Brooks.
Speaker 2: She was the only one that was alive when it came out. Remember even the headband that's a.
Speaker 1: Live in the eighties. I did not see that movie.
Speaker 4: I only bring it up because the driving force behind today's caller is Conan, not the Barbarian, not O'Brien, Conan the ten year old child.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm gonna play a ten year.
Speaker 2: Old No, his mom is the one who called in. Oh my god, apparently that loves our show.
Speaker 5: Mom, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is right.
Speaker 4: Conan's favorite part of the show is the three second sound bite that we play before we announce hose.
Speaker 2: Just whatever is blankonios? That's it?
Speaker 1: Y wow, Okay, we are overthinking this whole show. Why do we do so much work?
Speaker 2: What an ego? Boost to all of us. We're gonna send book.
Speaker 4: Out of the studio, and while she leaves, Conan's mom, we should probably learn your name.
Speaker 2: What is your name? Conan's mom? Sarah Sarah? Ok thank you for answering.
Speaker 11: Con Conan has an AirPod in too, so he's he's here to play.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, Well, so we're gonna ask the questions to Conan here, yes, okay, okay, all right? Am I the brain with the size of a walnut? We're gonna find out here, Bud, you have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past, But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: We are good?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. Today is National Comic Book Day. Which came first? Spider Man or Batman?
Speaker 11: Spider Man?
Speaker 4: Asparagus comes in recolors, green, purple, and what else? How often do brain cells replace themselves? Once a month, once a year, or never? Which writer invented the character Tom Sawyer? What is the name of the anthem for the President of the United States?
Speaker 11: Past?
Speaker 2: Passing on that one?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 11: Isn't it like a hill to the chief?
Speaker 2: Are we going to take that, you know, let's give that to her. Give Okay, we will accept that answer.
Speaker 4: Brook is back in the studio. We're just gonna accept it. Because a lot of these questions weren't valid for a ten year old to answer.
Speaker 2: I would say, so, I am playing the kid a number one. His mom, Sarah is player number two helping him out.
Speaker 11: So I knew the answers.
Speaker 8: I can just blame it on Cod here.
Speaker 2: That's true. Obviously your son under the bus, not Brook.
Speaker 1: You're ready, Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. Today is National Comic Book Day. Which came first? Spider Man or Batman?
Speaker 1: Spider Man?
Speaker 4: Asparagus comes in three colors, green, purple, and what else? Right? How often do brain cells replace themselves? Once a month, once a year or never?
Speaker 6: Once?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: Never?
Speaker 2: Which writer invented the character Tom Sawyer?
Speaker 1: God, huck Finn?
Speaker 4: What's the name of the anthem for the president of the United States?
Speaker 1: Presidential March?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: I mean Conan didn't know who wrote Tom Sawyer either, but at least he had the respectable thing and said pass yeh didn't say huck Finn.
Speaker 1: The world.
Speaker 4: The second Let's go to the scoreboard. With Conan's favorable. Here we go, Here we go with Jose.
Speaker 2: Let's do tomorrow thet.
Speaker 9: So why when you guys used to make me fight for my paychecks and I earned my paycheck that day?
Speaker 2: Conan, you got one correct. It's pretty good thanks to your mom jumping yeah, and Brook barely wins with two. It was a close one. Let's go over the answer is real quick.
Speaker 4: It's National Comic Book Day between spider Man and Batman. Batman came first in nineteen thirty two, spider Man wasn't until nineteen sixty two. Asparagus comes in green, purple, and white. Brain cells never replace themselves. Once you lose them, they're gone forever.
Speaker 1: That's a good lesson for you ten year old out there.
Speaker 2: Listen, keep them.
Speaker 4: The writer who invented the character Tom Sawyer was Mark Twain, and the anthem for the President of the United States is Hail to the shot.
Speaker 2: Say it, Sarah Conan.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately you can't give you any money here, but just for playing you do win a fifty dollars gift card to Firehouse Subs. Transport your taste buds to flavor Paradise at Firehouse Subs. With the return of the King's Hawaiian pork and slough sandwich, available only for a limited time.
Speaker 11: Stop there.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my gosh, hey Codin, you need to go to school?
Speaker 6: Man, Are you supposed to be in school right now?
Speaker 11: Well, but we had to fall over so we can do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're just wait mon a story.
Speaker 11: We're child led learning. This is part of.
Speaker 2: We are playing trivia. Your teacher will understand.
Speaker 4: Professor Jeffrey, thanks for playing and thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: You guys really appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good day.
Speaker 2: We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.