Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all at all.
Speaker 3: Don't given the.
Speaker 4: Black busy listening to.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 3: I don't Joy, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 3: You know you.
Speaker 4: Turn, love you.
Speaker 5: You turn. You've gotta turn, got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out the money up.
Speaker 3: Come come on you.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You all listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey oh Man got a radio show. Man, got a radio show, and a whole lot mold too, Man. God is good to me. I have no other explanation, if I have no other explanation of my existence and where I stand in this thing called life, except if it was not for the goodness of God Almighty. If it was not for His grace and his mercy, there is no way I could exist the way that I do. I will not be who I am or where I am. I am who I am and where I am simply because God is who he is. If it was not for God, I would have no testimony for you, because I would have failed every single test plain, pure and simple. Sit here today and tell you flat out that it is purely because of God's grace and mercy that I exist today because of His favor. See now He shows us favor in life because of a combination of things I've discovered. And this is not the whole answer to life, I can assure you as not. But this is a combination that I've grown to understand better and better, and I wish I had gotten it earlier in my life.
Speaker 4: But here it is.
Speaker 6: If you take faith and you combine it with an incredible work ethic.
Speaker 4: Then God.
Speaker 6: Has the greatest opportunities to show you favor. That's the best way I can explain success to you from my standpoint. It is the combination of faith and work that produces the most opportunities for God to.
Speaker 4: Show you favor.
Speaker 6: See a lot of times we want God to bless us, but we ain't doing nothing for him to bless So now we sideways in the equation a little bit. But see, if you had the faith in God that God can do anything but fail, that God will get you through, that God will see you through.
Speaker 4: That the God is the God you serve, is the greatest give of all good things.
Speaker 6: If you kept that faith intact through it all, and you produced an incredible work ethic that allows the most opportunities for God to show you favor.
Speaker 4: See without that what you want God to do? See, you can have faith and be sitting at the house watching TV.
Speaker 6: There's nothing being produced, no opportunities for God to show you favor. And you got to do some things man, that you are uncomfortable doing or don't feel like doing, or something that don't have the right payoff right in front of your face, with the faith that it'll pay off later on.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 6: Too many people are working for the right now reward, and the right now reward is not how it works.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the reward is coming later on up the road.
Speaker 6: But the only way you can know that is if you got to You got to apply the faith and see the reason you don't know that that it's coming like that, or you have to have faith to believe that it's coming.
Speaker 4: Because faith is the belief in things that you cannot see. That's what faith is. You know you're standing at let me give you exam.
Speaker 6: You're standing at the crosswalk with a walk sign on it and the sign flashing on the corner. Don't walk then that the signs say walk? What do you think your chances are making it across that street?
Speaker 3: Is what?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? Because guess what the signs say walk. You can see the other side.
Speaker 6: There's other people in the cross walk walking, So guess what you strike out blindly? It don't take a lot of faith to get across that streets.
Speaker 4: That's not what I'm talking to you about.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about the faith, the belief in things that you cannot see, the faith that what I'm doing today, I believe in my heart of heart that God.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't bring me this far to leave me.
Speaker 6: That God is a true and living God, that he keeps his promises that later on, there's things that I'm working towards right now gonna pay off later on. See, too many people want the reward right now. See, that's not the exhibition of faith. If it's the right thing to do, if it's if it's a good thing to do, if it's a just thing to do. See, if it's in it, it ain't God. You can just clear it on up right there. You can stop all the wondering. If that's His voice talking to you, if it's the right thing to do, if it's sin in it, it's not God.
Speaker 4: Talking to you. Kill it.
Speaker 6: You can shut it down. You ain't got to wonder about it. Go down there secret venge that ain't God. Go tell them off when you see him. That ain't God. Anything that's got seining in it is not God's voice telling you to do it. So you can kill that conversation today. That's how you know. But if you aligning yourself up man and you and what you're doing is just and right and correct and pleasing in the sight of God, it'll pay off for you later on.
Speaker 4: And see, here's the best way I can tell to his another one.
Speaker 6: When you're going somewhere, When you when you're on the road to going somewhere, and you know the somewhere that you're trying to get to. Let's say you've set a gold a vision for yourself. You know where you want to get to. You got a good idea, and you own your way to going there.
Speaker 4: Listen to me.
Speaker 6: When it gets hard, and it is going to get hard, when it gets difficult, and it is going to get difficult, when it becomes challenging, and it is going to become challenging when it becomes all three of those things. When it don't look like it's gonna happen. Don't stop and complain so much. But see, I know he don't bless me. But in the middle of it, man, I felt a little heavy. And you got to be careful when it gets hard for you, because you'll find yourself complaining. And when you complain, and see, what you can't do is you can't complain so much that you forget that the place that you're trying to go to, you actually own your way there still. See, don't get caught up into complaining and then lose sight of your blessing that's actually happening to you. What really, man, of all the times to register a complaint to God, to sit up and go, hey, man, I didn't I wanted to ease back into this thing. Ease back in, man, you in it's a tornado whirling around you. You ain't got time to ease back in. You gots to go on and jump back in it. It is what it is to whom much is given, much is required. Always appreciate the blessings. Don't get so caught up in the complaints that you lose sight of the blessings. Man, God got a lot for you in your life. Man, But You got to have them two things, y'all. You got to take that faith and you got to ply a crazy work ethic to it. And that creates the most opportunities for God to show you favor. And when God starts showing your favor, Man, all them seeds you planted, all of that, all of that wheat you've been sowing, all of that hard work you've been put in God to pay it off.
Speaker 4: And He'll pay it off in ways that you don't even see coming. Okay, cool, you're listening.
Speaker 6: Show, ladies and gentlemen, everyone listening. It's here another day. You should be realizing it by now. It's a gift from God. It's a blessing. You got to look at it that way. So grateful today, So grateful that He woke me up, gave me life, any measure of health. Appreciate the fact that he's giving me another shot today. Thank you appreciate it. Our friend of mine that I went to college with, our funeral was this week, kid, And you know it's really a sad occasion. Man, People in your age bracket leaving. So I thank God for mine. Man, all my breaths I take. I appreciate it. Man, because it don't have to.
Speaker 4: Be that way.
Speaker 6: So you know, anyway, I'm here, I'm glad. A lot of people I love still here.
Speaker 4: We glad.
Speaker 6: Let's celebrate it, y'all. Today it's the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. That's a fact. Yeah, Shirley Strawberry calling for real, Mississippi Monica. A junior government name is killed Sprights. We're gonna change that this now, what.
Speaker 4: Do we change it to? The kill kill killer Lewan killing Lawan Killer?
Speaker 6: Wan gonna be his new stage name, killer Wan. The legendary is nephew Tommy Junr. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 7: Man, I'm kind of disappointed in my nephew.
Speaker 4: And your nephew. Yeah, man, okay, well, welcome to the club.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 6: He can hear you believe he said, Yeah, he disappointed in his nephew.
Speaker 3: What that there.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Be damn from vacation.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And I've done nothing wrong? Yeah, I left you got the driver's life. Yeah, we celebrated the big mommy for him now. But on the problem is he twenty suppost have been headed four years ago before he got on there in.
Speaker 7: God in God's time.
Speaker 4: Forget it. In God's time.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, many First of all, stopped stop putting God's time on everything.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 7: They told me, uh no, in God's time, he got it.
Speaker 4: It's no matter. It's God's time. He he got it that.
Speaker 9: The next issue is what disappointed me? He called me, got my driver's nice? Un I want a car now, I want a car now. I know I'm gonna have to help him get the car. I said, okay, cool, tell me what kind of car you off? And what came out of his mouth disappointed me. He's literally said on the fold to me, I want a super Roote?
Speaker 4: What coo?
Speaker 3: What hold on?
Speaker 7: What black as person? You see in the super Root? Ain't nobody black owner super Root?
Speaker 4: Where's the super room dealership?
Speaker 6: Back?
Speaker 7: What does super room make?
Speaker 1: Super rus?
Speaker 4: Super Rules?
Speaker 7: A model? Anybody? No name of a model?
Speaker 4: The the save cars?
Speaker 7: What the hell?
Speaker 4: Cause he just learned how to drive at twenty? He needs to be saved?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 4: Catch up? Ain't no, ain't no.
Speaker 7: I'm glad. You don't want no beers, you don't want nothing Nothingbody send.
Speaker 4: Me a picture of a super Route what they look like?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't even know uh, I found one. Yeah, all right, well we work that out.
Speaker 10: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephews. He runs that prank back right after this. You're listening hard morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 11: What you got for us, nef, I got a little sweat hall going on, shirting little sweat hall. You understand when you go to the gym, there's quite a few people that do a lot of sweating in the gym and leaving that sweat just every wow, all over the scene. Rich you know, I can't take that though. This right here, it's sweat hogs. Sweat hog key on, all right, sweat hog key on. Let's go get don.
Speaker 3: Hello, look I speak the key on. Yeah, it's key On. Who's this? Hey? This is terrris Man. Do you go? You go to Iron Man Fitness Center?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Is that where you work out at? Yeah, that's why I work out.
Speaker 8: Who is this?
Speaker 3: My name is Terce. I got your number from the guard, the girl to work at the front when you first come in. I'm here, I'm actually why yeah, the little chickway give me your number? You you they can't work out why they give you my number? You work at the gym. No, I don't work at the gym. But everybody here at the gym was having a conversation. Everybody got a problem with shoo. So you know how with me? Wait? Wait, wait, wait, hold on, you have a problem with me? They gave you my number. I don't what's going on, bro, We're trying to fix the problem. Let's have that first. Don't worry about someone to have a number. Let's just fix the problem, all right. Man, Man, I don't know who is name. My name is Sais. I didn't talk you three times who I am. So what I'm telling you is this is that you know you come to the gym. Uh, how long you been coming to the gym?
Speaker 11: Man, I've been going to that gym for like five ten years.
Speaker 3: Brou five ten years. That's a big camp. Okay, So anyway, the problem is this, dude, you come to the gym. I don't know if you ain't bathing or what the change is. But dude, all the equipment before killing man, dude, you got to you gotta watch your way man before you Yeah, dude, you dude, what are you talking about? Man, Yo, Well, who gave you my number? Why are you calling me for one?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Who the hell are you gonna called me? Talking disrespectfully like this?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 3: Well, no know me. The problem is this. The disrespect is how you coming to the gym? Funky is okay? You got the machines all thirty we gotta keeps and jim old n work out you sweat it's a jim yet. But you funky before you even get there. Man, that's the problem. You talking about funky before I'm get that? Man? What the hell you calling me with this book for? I'm calling you get there? Okay, Dude, you come to the gym. Evidently you ain't bathe Okay, you're leaving all these crime days every day? What are you talking about? Homie? I think? Why? Hey, let me ask you this. Let me ask you this, sick kere. Why is everybody here at the gym talking about juice? You the guy that be leaving all the equipment funks. Why are they talking about you? Main reason? Everybody in your neighborhood talk about your mama. That's why. Yo, Where you at?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 8: Where you at right now?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm here after Jen I'm here after jenim, I come to the gym right now. We can talk about this and face the faith dog. Okay, what the hell are you on to this though? Are you gonna take a boundfore you come?
Speaker 1: Use?
Speaker 3: That's the problem we've been ha Is your mama gonna take a bath?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Let me let me tell you something. Dude, you're gonna keep my mom out your mouth. The problem is your mom. You don't want to talk to you. No good to clean your but so why coming down to the gym right now? I'm coming down?
Speaker 8: How long?
Speaker 3: How long are they gonna take you to get here? What are you a chapter cop or something? Don't worry about it. I be there. Okay, Cool? Are you gonna watch it before you get here? Yeah, I'm gonna watch something. I'm gonna watch my foot up field when I get there. That's what I'm gonna watch. Okay, okay, cool, you're gonna be watching this size eleven hours. That's what we're gonna be get getting washed, Lord, Lord Lurid. Don't worry about it. No, no, no, don't don't worry about I got it.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: I'm just letting them know. I'm just letting know no, somebody had to tell it. Lloyd works the funt No, I got it.
Speaker 8: LRD.
Speaker 3: Don't even worry about it. She would help that. I got something to say that I want too for giving out. You ain't Finnah saying not Seoul have to been vouing me your number, But don't worry about it. I got it, he said, to gave you my damn number in the first place. That's private information. Keep breaking the Polcy College. I understand, I understand that. But what we're trying to do is your clean said. You don't want to watch or something wrong with you, brother, but you work about you don't want to clean you. You gotta fixate to it. Watch him?
Speaker 8: What is wrong with you? Call?
Speaker 3: He talk? What about? Who I know?
Speaker 8: Who is it? You just play it to me.
Speaker 3: Look for terrorists when you get hit. Okay, I'm gonna do it over here, down like you got a perm Okay, cool I'm the one press in three seventy five. That's the one I am.
Speaker 8: Look for them five.
Speaker 3: You ain't saying nothing home me three seventy five ain't nothing, okay, Okay, cool man, I don't care how much you press. When I come down, I'm gonna put your three seventy five president and check. Man. You don't call here talking to me like this. You don't call it another man's house talking about he don't watch his What is wrong with you?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this man, Tommy want to holler? You want to talk to Tom Tommy, So you want to talk to Temmy? Want to hollert you about the situation? Who is Tommy? This is nephew Tom from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Key, y'all, you just got prayed by your boy named Paul. Baby. Wait wait, whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 3: Tell me this was a joke. This is a b baby, this is you? Tell me man for the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Bro is man?
Speaker 3: Y'all need to stop playing like that. Y'all ain't hit me loading my twenty two.
Speaker 8: I was coming for you.
Speaker 3: You are balu you Yeah, Hey, y'all, bet as we got content tickets for me putting me through this dress. Oh my gosh, yo, you got dude. You y'all got me on this one. Y'all got me. Do you work out with Paul? I'm assuming that's your that's your workout partner. I ain't working out with Paul no more. If he gave y'all mine, Paul got me to hit you man, stay in, say baby, but you gotta do this moment. You got to tell me what's the fastest radio show in the land. Let me hear the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Here, my wife them pre shaved down. When you do you here? I got your bro a brother, so you happy here.
Speaker 11: And if you ain't got the memo, I got my stupid bag. You understand I'm saying I got it. I got my wi My level was down for a minute, but I got my stupid back. I'm bouncing back and full. Baby, get ready, I'm coming your way. Got my stupid buck all right, and.
Speaker 10: If you thank you? Coming up next, it is asked the CLO. With our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey in the building. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour. In Entertainment News and Music News, Carla will have a recap of the iHeart Music Festival that went down in Vegas, and then Carlo will also talk about the Beyonce's Renaissance tour. You went, Carla, You'll let us know what's up with that plus Usher Baby will perform at this year's Super Bowl halftime show. Congratulations, Uh sure, and Hollywood Studio execs finally reached a deal with writers to end the historic strike. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 1: This one's from Felix in Atlantic City.
Speaker 10: Felix writes, My wife loves coffee and she always puts a flavored cream in it that she gets from the liquor store. I liked it so much that I started taking coffee to work and I put a lot of the tasty flavored cream in my coffee. I found out it has alcohol in it, and I'm a math teacher, so I can't be drunk.
Speaker 1: Why didn't my wife warn me?
Speaker 6: Why are you so stupid? Why are you blaming your dumbness and your wife when she put that special flavoring in there? Anywhere on that damn bottle? Do they say coffee kareem anywhere.
Speaker 4: Anyway? It don't say that on Bailey's. It don't say that on Coolua. It don't shay that.
Speaker 3: None.
Speaker 6: None of us say coffee queen right, No strong with you at the school lick.
Speaker 4: He's smart, he's mad.
Speaker 1: He's a math teacher.
Speaker 4: Who is what you wanted to be.
Speaker 10: Bro Asia Aisha and oak Park says, my husband and I had her first threesome and my husband did not touch me at all during the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I told him he.
Speaker 10: Left me out and he said it wasn't on purpose. Did he want the threesome because it's a safe way for him to cheat?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he didn't touch the photo you plenty times before this new thing was fascinating. Oh yeah, yeah, he didn't touch you. Yeah, so the second good person, that was it sight half a threesome. It's because the twosome ain't working out any and now you must interject some life into your bedroom activity. So you invite the third person in because the two people just ain't cutting it no more. And when you bought the third person in, he participated with the third person.
Speaker 4: That's his idea of a threesome.
Speaker 1: But he excluded. Yeah, he's the person just over there just doing.
Speaker 4: What just what he was doing something watching.
Speaker 6: He just wasn't with him. He was over there with her. That's a lot of nicked in the room. That's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Nick And what is your profound stak talk.
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 11: Well? I thought he was going to preach on it, and if he started preaching on it, to bring in the past of music and.
Speaker 1: We will go here on a threesome on that one though, what out of the all right, we're moving on? Are you done with that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 10: Bianca and Lexington says, I work out three times a week before I go to work, and I have to sneak out of bed and get dressed in the other room because if my husband wakes up, he will want to have sex. I also don't have the energy for sex after my workout. What's so great about morning sex? Why can't we just do it at bedtime?
Speaker 4: It gets the day gone.
Speaker 6: Really, I just I just I just find it to be my everything. I just think the most fascinating invention of the ever. I don't know nothing greater than that. I've had cars, houses, bikes, trips, money, clothes, me, jewelry, watching nothing, nothing, nothing, ain't nothing either, plan Lord set with presidents.
Speaker 4: I don't give me.
Speaker 6: Lord have message, you can fixure. That's better than medicine. It is medicine.
Speaker 10: But she's just wants She doesn't mind at night. She just doesn't want to do it in the morning, that's all.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, what is it about? Morning? Six?
Speaker 6: I just chose everything. It's everything. I don't know what you can ask every time? Well, I don't give it. Damn it ain't no better, ain't no better. I think it's great at lunch, it's a day started though.
Speaker 4: It's a great thing.
Speaker 6: It's outstanding for a snack. I think it would be wonderful at the job somewhere, I think it would be.
Speaker 1: Well, he obviously likes it in the morning and she likes it at night, So get that. Yeah, she's trying to work that out.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, keep on getting up out the bed, creeping, going to the gym. Then when you come back, you ain't got the injured house. He still laying there, though, What is What does his dask?
Speaker 3: Do you know? Hell?
Speaker 4: He must just need a damn job. Hell, he needs somewhere to go. What the hell you talking about? I done, got up, shower, I went to the gym, came back, and you still laying here tomorrow? What's up? What's up now? Why aren't your ass at work right where?
Speaker 7: Everybody else said?
Speaker 1: She just does it three times a week.
Speaker 6: Though, well the other mornings, you know, she gotta be busy. Yeah, all right, just stay married for a while. All that's going in. Don't even worry about it. Yeah, it's gonna come to him. It's gonna get the moving wrong. That schedule gonna be a little bit different than a little just hanging there.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 10: Last one, Steve, This is Lucretia and Macon, who writes, I recently moved in with my boyfriend and he has a three bedroom, too bath house. I asked him to let me use the big bathroom in the primary bedroom, and I asked him to move all of his stuff to the guest bathroom. He said, no, I really don't want to share a bathroom with this man. Am I asking for too much?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you moved into his house.
Speaker 1: His house, Uh huh.
Speaker 4: He's got a bathroom in the.
Speaker 1: Mask uh huh, in the primary. Yeah, he getting transferred, that's what he did.
Speaker 6: Well, that's kind of strong, because you know, if you don't want to share a bathroom, you know, for now most people share a bathroom.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want you, no.
Speaker 6: But well I understand, but see saying I don't want to be I don't want to be in the bathroom with Mark. I'm just gonna tell you that right now, there's just too much going on in that. I don't like all that stuff about that. I ain't gotta put my stuff. I ain't got but a couple of things. Yeah, I ain't got nothing but of shaving lotion.
Speaker 4: It that's it.
Speaker 6: I ain't got I'm gonna tell it. I ain't got no, ain't got no half care product. You got toothbrush, we can share toothpastes. You can keep better in the same drawing.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 6: We don't use the same toothbrush, you know, so I don't I don't know what to tell you, but yeah, you did ask a lot. I think that was rude of you. I think there should have been another way to suggest it. But I don't think you should have did that.
Speaker 1: So you're all wrong.
Speaker 4: But it would have been good of him to move.
Speaker 3: But you are.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Celo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, Carla is here with today's music news.
Speaker 1: Carla, what you got? Thank you, Shirley.
Speaker 12: Okay, First, the Big iHeartRadio Music Festival jumped off this past weekend in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Two day event went down at the T Mobile Arena.
Speaker 12: Performances by TLC, Lwayne Miguel, Lenny Kravitz plus Public Enemy, Yes, Chuck de Flay, The.
Speaker 1: Flame perform Fight the Power, and Kate Trust It.
Speaker 12: Okay anyway, if you miss it, you can watch the I Hurt Music Festival on Hulu from October tenth through the thirty first.
Speaker 1: So check it out on Hulu.
Speaker 12: iHeart Music Festival. Now onto my review the Beyonce Renaissance Tour. I took my fifteen year old daughter Tasha to the show this past Saturday time.
Speaker 4: Honey, we had a time.
Speaker 12: Tasha said, Mommy, how is she doing all this dance and singing all of this? She put it on for her hometown in Houston, I said, Tasha, she is the greatest.
Speaker 1: Tasha said, yes she is.
Speaker 12: She brought out another Houston hottie, Meghan no Stallion, all the members of Destiny Child, Destiny's Child where they're supporting their sister being. She put it off for her city. That stop is no Orans, Louisiana.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 1: That's had a good time, all right, all right? Had a great time. Yes, yes, all right, thank you, Carla and the one in Atlanta. Yeah, yeah, She's the greatest of all time.
Speaker 4: Before I didn't even see the show. I was just the people. I was stuck on the pit. I couldn't take my eyes off the crowd. I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I just did not know Atlanta was like that. I didn't know they were everywhere more, mouth hanging open, the whole damn hell no, hell the show was in the ground. I ain't never seen more men with their whole but out. What's happened to here?
Speaker 1: All right? Karl Steve is reviewing the audience all right.
Speaker 10: In Entertainment newser Usher Usher Baby will perform at the twenty twenty four Super Bowl Apple Music halftime show.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 10: This will also mark the second year that the halftime show will be presented by Apple Music after a decade of Pepsi sponsorship. Rihanna's performance this past February was the most watched halftime show of all time, and this year will mark the fifth year of the partnership between the NFL and Rock Nation to produce the halftime show. Usher said Jay Z called him and said, quote, it's time. It's magic time. You know, it's time for you to have that moment. Usher said, I'm like, what are you talking about? He's like the super Bowl. I'm like, oh you ready, absolutely so, get ready, Usher fans, get ready. Super Bowl fifty eight is Sunday, February eleven, twenty twenty four, in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a great man.
Speaker 4: You can't wait for that.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna give Usher one suggestion, what cast one? Because I never really know. I don't know nobody else like that. I'm gonna call Usher in Telly, do your thing because the boys, he's a showmanship is off the roof. Usher can skate his ass, Yes, yes he can, but that's in his Vegas show. If you roller skate at the super Bowl in the unfamiliar surrounding and something happening, you trip, or one of them dance a trip, then that's what super Bowl gonna be about.
Speaker 1: But rehearse before she rehearse.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 6: But it's unfamiliar. You know, they don't tack the stage down right. A little dimple or something, he stumbled, then the whole thing will be about it. When he was on his skates and he stumbled, it'd be like Janet Jackson with the wardrobe malfunction. Don't nobody remember none of the damn song all y'all remember was brought.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even mad about them.
Speaker 1: So you don't scale.
Speaker 4: State fly, do all.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all that big eskape.
Speaker 11: Just don't bring that pole. Don't bring that pole out you got on your show. That's all you can.
Speaker 6: You can roll the skates, but if you bring that that magic city pole out, he in trouble.
Speaker 1: I want to move all right.
Speaker 10: Finally, In entertainment news, union leaders in Hollywood studio execs have reached a tentative agreement to end this historic screenwriters strike after nearly five months. About eleven thy five hundred members of the Writer's Guild of America walked off the job back on May second, over issues of take, the size of writing staffs on shows, and the use of artificial intelligence in the creation of scripts. And an email to the writer members, the union wrote, we can say with great pride that this detail this deal is exceptional, with meaningful gains and protections for writers in every sector of the membership. The actors who joined the writers' strike in July have their own issues, but there have been no discussions about resuming negotiations with their union yet. Daytime talk shows and late night talk shows could be back in a few days.
Speaker 4: So well, they're going to have to go.
Speaker 6: They got to go back to work because I'm telling you, Hollywood is hurting because the writers have shut down Hollywood.
Speaker 4: And that's the craft table, that's the grips.
Speaker 6: There's a camera men, there's a sound there's the lighting people, there's actors, there's all types of things associated.
Speaker 4: And the writers got what they want.
Speaker 6: But those people are just five months out of work, and these actors talking about you got some issues too.
Speaker 4: My philosophy is simple, some money better than no damn. Now, we won't mold. We all won't mo hell. I won't mote all right, but I will take sir before I take note. Coming up, no dail money, no check.
Speaker 10: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour trending political news this Friday, there could be a possible government shutdown.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after.
Speaker 4: This another damn striking.
Speaker 10: You're listening hard morning show and trending political news. Time is dwindling for lawmakers to reach an agreement or else a government shutdown will take effect.
Speaker 1: On October first.
Speaker 10: In the House, where most of the fight over government spending has been taking place, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, a Republican from California, of course, has struggled to unite House Republicans. According to South Carolina Democratic Representative Jim Clyborne Jim Clyburn, earlier this summer, Kevin McCarthy made a deal to avoid a debt default with President Bio and as to what the budget would look like. Democrats agreed to it. House Democrats in the Senate, even Republicans in the Senate agree to it. Now, all of a sudden, McCarthy seem to be backing away from the deal because five or six people on his side of the aisle seem to be calling the shots. The tail wagging the dog is not the way to do this. So at first they were seeming to be together. Now the Republicans don't want to do it. Now they want to, you know, divide or everything is to be mad at the Democrat.
Speaker 6: Everything is based on the twenty twenty four presidential election. That's all this is about. This is positioning themselves. They want to make Biden look as bad as they possibly can at the expense of the general public.
Speaker 4: Even that's all it is.
Speaker 6: And this isn't Biden's fault right here, This is actually the Republican's fault.
Speaker 4: But they're gonna twist it, turn it around.
Speaker 6: And the Democrats, who don't know how to fight dirty, let Republicans buffalo.
Speaker 4: They punk ass.
Speaker 1: Each other.
Speaker 6: The Democrats, man, they just don't know how to play the game. And the Republicans, man, they stick together no matter what. And they coming on and we learned how to fight. They fight dirty, And y'all be trying to fight right, y'all. Y'all knock each other out.
Speaker 4: That was wrong.
Speaker 6: They trying to get rid of the the the dude up in Jersey that now now the Democrats is all with that. Republicans stand by the Yeah, that boy down in Florida that told all them lies and everything.
Speaker 4: He ain't nothing.
Speaker 6: He ain't even got a damn college degree. Well you know, he went to school.
Speaker 4: For help.
Speaker 12: They're riding with a candidate that tried to president overthrow the government the United Rum.
Speaker 4: That's your man, Chris Cromo's brother. They was all for getting rid of him. The Democrats CNA.
Speaker 6: He got rid of Chris Cromo because he supported his brother.
Speaker 4: What you're supposed to do? He't my damn brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, damn man. You can't be long to nothing around here. He's scary ass Democrats. When they go low, we go hot man.
Speaker 10: No, All right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check your voicemail Steve. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail. And if you would like to leave a message for Steve, call him at eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. That's eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, and you might hear your call on the air. All right, This caller is from New Jersey. He left a message about Tommy's vacation.
Speaker 5: Hello to my Steve's RV Morning Show.
Speaker 3: I see Tommy.
Speaker 5: It's we enjoying himself.
Speaker 4: I see him in room in the.
Speaker 3: Same store that my sister law and I went to.
Speaker 11: I believe it's a Gucci store and he pulls in it.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, nephew, Tommy, enjoy life to the fullers.
Speaker 6: This is Annie from New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Thank you Annie. The hell every big money.
Speaker 1: In store, and isn't it you didn't send that's that picture, Tommy.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, I wonder how that got out. Her sister was over there too, same stove, Gucci.
Speaker 6: Him, he's on black, he's on No, don't tell me he's on I didn't know I was on display. I can't go shopping in Rome.
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 6: I can take my wife shopping, Cane, don't complain about the American Expressiville. I can't take my wife shopping. And I can't take my wife shopping in Italy without American Express calling me.
Speaker 4: Won't they damn money?
Speaker 1: It's not how it works. This is from Lee and Philly. He didn't like one of your suits.
Speaker 2: Steve, Yo, Steve, this is Lee Care Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: You're my man.
Speaker 2: I listen to the show every morning. I even watch you on maybe What's what's it called family? I'm gonna tell you this, You my man, But if you if I see you wearing that damn Aren't suit.
Speaker 3: Again, it's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: I don't care how old you is, I don't care how much money you got. And I beat up the nephew if you want to stand behind you, but don't wear that damn arm suit again on their family. You just you just take tell your people who dressing you taking that too far?
Speaker 3: I got to go.
Speaker 4: Let me, I'm getting damn what you think? I really really don't. I like the orange shoe.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, the orange suit coming back soon as I get back on family Feud, soon as we start taping.
Speaker 4: Orange suit, orange shuit, orange shuit.
Speaker 6: You call whatever you want, orange punking, october Fest, you call it what waterway?
Speaker 4: But I didn't give a damn what you think about no suit. I donet wore him.
Speaker 11: We're gonna wear two one suits to Philly and whip your ass and ship about that.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: Suit no more.
Speaker 6: I don't even really know what you're talking about because I got a few of them. But I like all of them, and they will be back on Family Few. Orange suit one always some one suit having an ass person called it.
Speaker 1: One suit?
Speaker 4: What the hell you get on shoot from? Cause I got a lot of what O.
Speaker 1: He was mad about that orange though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you know about Robert, promise you soon as I get back on t right to strike over with here we come.
Speaker 1: And he knew what Family Few was. He had to ask his wife, show what is that?
Speaker 3: Show?
Speaker 1: What on Family?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: Well, famous show number one show, because damn showing.
Speaker 5: What that show?
Speaker 8: You? What?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: What's the name of that show?
Speaker 4: Well, Peter listened to this. No nobody give it Damn Lee?
Speaker 1: His name is Lee.
Speaker 4: What he didn't know the name of the show. We know his name for who can Let's go next?
Speaker 1: All right, young fan called and left the message Steve.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, only your biggest fam Me and my dad watched the Steve Harvey. I mean we watched the Family Few every single night.
Speaker 3: I love you so much.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, bye, I'm going to school so I love you so much.
Speaker 6: Oh I love you too, baby, I love you too. Going and go to school, Going and go to school, wear yourrs dressed.
Speaker 10: Coming up next, we'll hear from the nephew with today's prank phone call right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is why does he keep giggling?
Speaker 1: Why giggling?
Speaker 10: Yes, we'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call what you got for its neph.
Speaker 11: So you know what today, I need a I need a reference today, you know, I think I think you know, before you get into a relationship, you ought to be able to call and talk to the person that they would last in a relationship with. You know what I'm saying, because that's who knows them the most, you know.
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know, why not call somebody's ex husband and ask them about a reference of his ex wife.
Speaker 11: You see what I'm saying. Yeah, I mean that's how you do it, you got I mean, that's what needs to happen these days. You need a reference before you start dating.
Speaker 4: Fellas out there problem.
Speaker 11: If I was out there dating, I'd have to have your girl to work at Chick Filate because see, they have the right attitude.
Speaker 4: You understand I'm saying they do.
Speaker 6: They have to write attitude my pleasure me Right now, I gotta Popeyes at my house.
Speaker 4: I got a Popeyes lady at my house. She's somehow anyway I need. I'm on the phone. I get your art in the minute. Why I need a reference? Let's go get uh.
Speaker 8: Hello, Uh yeah, I'm trying to I'm trying to read Scotty please, Yeah, yeah, what's up, hey, Scotty? How you doing? Man? I'm trying to actually get a h a reference for for Monica Monica. You're talking about Monica, my ex wife. Yeah, I'm trying to get a reference on her if possible. Oh okay, so well, Steed applying for a jobs? He trying to go to work? Now, uh no, this reference is actually for like a relationship, A relationship, says the whole Hold up on, boy, wait a minute, a relationship with you? You're talking about a job relationship? No, no, no, no. See what this here is is that I'm I'm finna actually start dating Monica on the regular, and I'm calling you for a reference to whoa whoa, whoa whoa boy? Hold up? Wait baite? Who did you say this is? And how you get my name? Philip?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: My name, Philip? I got your number out of Monica phone check this. I feel you don't need to call me with whatever you and Monica got going on. Y'all need to go on to deal with that. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, may y'all tell hear me out. What I'm trying to say is is that I figured if I could get a reference and figure out what kind of person she is, and get to get a you know, kind of get a background so you can kind of tell me what kind of person her good points or bad qualities, the whole not see it might save me sometime from being in a long relationship if I know what to look for, what's good? One man say say, oh boy, but I know, I know I'm not listening to this. I was mad twelve years. Ain't nobody give me no resord, So don't call me asking for no like that. If you got number for money, you and Monica need to forget my Okay, but hold on, hold on, bro, Like I say, man, I'm just trying to figure out. Hold up, I'm trying to figure out the good qualities and bad quite like you know, do she want to cook? You know? Is she good in the bedroom? You know what I'm saying. I'm trying to know. I'm trying to just know what to look for. Dog, That's all, man. I ain't trying to come to even made Look. Oh but I just can't believe calling another about some I don't have a no more. Only thing I have to deal with is my child. You know what I'm saying, and you most definitely don't need to be a roper. Now, say, dude, I got to go. Okay, okay, okay, but can you give me a good reference owner? That's all I'm trying to get out.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: The references don't die number ever again. And when I talked to Monica, me and hurt. But hey, you ain't gonna have to worry about the relationship with Monica, you know what I'm saying. Okay, okay, okay, hold up, man, let me go and break this to you. First of all, me and Monica then dated for the last year, off and on. We're just finished. Get hold on, huld up, dude. The last year Me and this woman just got divorced a few months ago. Oh so you that who must have messed up mine? Holding on? I ain't look look, I ain't calm nothing. The reason why y'all broke up. I don't have nothing to do with that. Look here, Oh so you that slick, Say mate, why don't you slide your little slick back under that rock that you slipped for month? He Hey, dog, I can slide right on back under the rock you talking about. But what I'm trying to ask you is this right here, man, Hey dog, can you just give her brother some references? Man, somebody can look out for some signs that this reference I'm gonna give you is when you don't have enough money when she wants that twelve hundred dollars bag, don't call me for that. When she needs some more money for this? Oh well, baby, I just gave you my check. What don't mean nothing? And are you pull up your finger account? Ain't no money or that that's the reference your needs ain't? So I need to hear from them, especially if you who was flying with my boy, why while we was married? Talking about married? Hold up the reference here, I'm gonna find yup. I'm gonna call Monica and I'm gonna track down. Then yes, give you a reference. Then yeah, yeah, I give you a reference. Then face to face, Hey dog, I ain't trying to have no altercation with you. Man, Oh boy, you must have been trying to have something you died in my Okay, let me, okay, one more question, man, and then gonna be out your hair. I just like I said, I just wanted a few things and know some background on them.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: You you out of questions, O boy, you out of questions. Okay, but this I just need to know this because I want everything, man, I want everything to run smooth, dogg But I want us to have a good understanding. Do you have a problem, man, with with your little girl calling me daddy? What did you just as you asked me about my Gordy?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, calm down, dude. Come, I'm coming. I'm gonna see you asked about mine? This about mine? Hey dog, I'm just asking here you around me time I will come in home. Boy. Look, I'm gonna find because you are bad. You missed the bad you dog number. Not only you got that, but man, you're talking about time. I'm just asking, do you matter? She called me a boy? Look here man at child that they cannot come at your You know what I'm saying. Say man this man, I don't have time, but I'm gonna call all that Monica and I'm gonna get your Yeah, I'm gonna get you. I'm out here. You want Why are you calling me back? Gott it? Scotty Gotty. I'm telling you, man, why are you out?
Speaker 3: Just man?
Speaker 8: You something but you don't have nothing to tell on me home. I want to say, Scott, Scotty look just listen to me. Man, I want to say this. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your brother Brian got me the prank phone call you. Hey, man, it's who who is Scotty Scotty? This is Tommy Man, nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your brother Brian got me the prank phone call? You say, Man, Man, I'm about to go.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm about to go ballistic over here. Man, Hey, Brian got one coming though. Oh Man, you all right? Man? Yeah? Yeah, they man Man, Tommy Man, Well, hey, I'm glad you were playing man because talk about my little girl. Oh what Bryan, No, it's gonna be on in his world. Man, I'll go got you, man, he got you.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 8: Jug Hey Man, One more thing, Man, What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land? Man, a Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 3: And now you have it?
Speaker 11: Baby, I need come on, come on, come on, I've been on vacase. Y'all got to give me a little praise in prank worship up in here this morning.
Speaker 1: You got King of I'm clapping.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's gonna be all right, it's gonna be all right. I got my stupid back. You can't stop me, baby, I'm going to Klleen, Texas October sixth, seventh and eight twice. It's funny comedy club. That is Colleen, Texas. The nephew is the time, nephew tell me friends laying in the cut is Stockbridge, Georgia. October to fourteenth, stock Bridge, jaw Joe along with the one and on that Monique in the building, and then wade down the line twenty twenty one, oh October Chicago, Illinois. That's your hometown, Shirley, and call Chicago, Illinois at the every crowd.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: The list goes on in I own it be a Bellamy. His nephew Tommy is what's our girl with the boots?
Speaker 4: Y'all? What's our girl with the boots?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Melanie Colannick como baby, Yes, all right, we got Benji Brown, we got Kevin Tate, we got Tony Roberts.
Speaker 11: The list goes on and on, Oh oh oh, and Gary Owen in the building. All right, that's all right, nephew.
Speaker 10: Sounds like a great show coming up next. Strawberry letter subject, why does he keep giggling. We'll find out right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 10: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, work, dating, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 11: It could be Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for it you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 10: Thank you nephew. Subject why does he keep giggling? Dear Stephen Shirley, My husband and I have been together for almost eleven years and we are inseparable. We still go on dates and we still enjoy being freaky together in the bedroom. We share our Facebook page and his friends are my friends and vice versa. His parents have been married for almost thirty five years, and his dad thinks he has all the best marriage advice. He recently told my husband that he should have some things that he enjoys doing without me. Right after that, my husband left work early and got a haircut and went restaurant for drinks with his coworkers. He would never do that without telling me first. When he admitted to doing it, after he got home, he said, three of his coworkers joined him. One of his female coworkers tagged him in a picture they took and I saw it before he got home. I asked him about the photo and he started giggling. He was no longer trustworthy in my eyes. So I devised a plan to try to meet these new female coworkers of his. I told him I wanted him to take me to the same restaurant he took the women to, and he said cool.
Speaker 1: We went the next day after work and we ordered our food.
Speaker 10: His female coworker that was in the picture walked in and came over to us. She said she knew that she would find him there, and he started giggling like a fool. She was talking about the rainy weather and my husband was giggling. She asked what I ordered, and my husband giggled. He was giggling so hard that he spilled beer down his shirt. I want to know what's so funny. Is is this a silly crush or was it a nervous giggle? Because he's hiding something. Why was my husband giggling so darn much? I don't know why any grown men giggles like this. I don't know any grown men who giggle, so I don't know why he giggles so much. I mean, this letter's kind of frustrating because giggling is usually something teenage girls.
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 1: You asked if it was a nervous giggle because he's hiding something. But what could he be hiding? You saw the picture he took with his coworker. He didn't object.
Speaker 10: When you asked him to take you to the same restaurant, he said cool and took you there. The next day, his coworker came over to you, guys and said she knew he would be there.
Speaker 1: No hiding there.
Speaker 10: I know you didn't like it, but the advice his father gave wasn't bad advice. Men do they do stuff without their wives all the time. You don't like the fact that he did something without you. I think that's the issue, and you're blaming it on his dad because because before his dad told him that, you said you guys were inseparable, your husband didn't tell you. He left work early, got a haircut, and went to a restaurant, he told you when he got home. Now you see that he enjoys going out on his own sometimes without you. You question him about it, and he obviously doesn't know what to say, so he just starts giggling. Like I said, I don't know any grown men or women for that matter, who giggle.
Speaker 1: But I do know plenty of them men and.
Speaker 10: Women who do things without their spouses, and there's nothing wrong with that, unless, of course, they're cheating or something, and I don't think that's the case here. He needs to grow up, your husband, because the giggling from your adult husband is not an answer.
Speaker 1: It's just stupid. It just needs to stop. Just learn how to talk. Steve imd Akay, you know.
Speaker 6: What seems to be a perfectly good marriage. According to this letter, it's suspicious because he laughed.
Speaker 3: Ah be.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, let's review this right here. You and your husband beginning together eleven years. We are inseparable.
Speaker 13: Its separable, that's what you are to me, saproble.
Speaker 4: You bring out the man and.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: We still go on dates. We still enjoy being freaky together in the bedroom. We share Facebook pages, friends of my friends, vice versa. His parents been married for thirty five years, and his dad thinks he has all the best marriage advice. He recently told my husband he should have some things that he enjoys doing without me, And I'll tell you something that's good ass marital advice, because everybody needs some meantime. You cannot be so attached at the hip that you can't function unless you have the hip. You ain't a baby, you ain't a kangaroo. You got to get out the pouch. You got to be able to hop on your own. I think that vice was solid. Right after that, your husband left work early, got a haircut, went to a restaurant for drinks with cowork He would never do that without telling me first.
Speaker 4: But I gotta tell you I'm getting a haircut.
Speaker 6: What wait a minute, hold up, I got to call my wife and tell my wife I'm getting a haircut.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 6: It seems to me like you are a bit control who excuse me, a bit control?
Speaker 1: Make a plan for the FAA.
Speaker 6: Controlling because he would never do that without telling me first. When he admitted to doing it after he got home, he said three of his coworkers join it. When he told you that after he got home, he wasn't even hiding that, and one of his female co workers tagged him in the picture.
Speaker 4: And they took it. I saw it before he got home. Okay.
Speaker 6: I asked him about the photo, and he started giggling right there. When we come back, we're gonna do a reenactment.
Speaker 4: All right, wow? And why he giggled?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll have part too.
Speaker 10: Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour, subject why does he keep giggling?
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is why does he keep giggling?
Speaker 6: This woman right here has what she considers a perfectly fine marriage to have been married eleven years. They're totally acceptable. They do everything together. They still go out on dates. They still freaky in the bedroom. They got Facebook page, his friends, they share friends. His friends is her friends, is her friends, it's his friends, vice versa. His daddy and mama been married for thirty five years. He thinks he got the best marital advice. He told his son, you need to find something that you enjoy doing alone, which is great marathad advice. Absence makes the heart grow fond. It's always good to have some me time. You should go somewhere with just the fellas or something like that. You know, and so you gotta have that or most men need that, most women need some girl time. Just go out with your girls so y'all could talk like y'all want to talk.
Speaker 4: You know that's not right.
Speaker 6: Well, anyway, after that, he went there one day after work, your husband left work early, got a haircut and went to a restaurant for drinks with his coworkers.
Speaker 4: He would never do that without telling me first.
Speaker 6: Now you think your husband got to stop and tell you that he get a haircut, and see something wrong with this picture right here. That sounds a little bit controlling to me. You're gonna just go somewhere and get a haircut, and you didn't tell me he would never do that first. Well, well he did it, damn. But then he went to a restaurant for drinks with some coworkers. He would never do that without telling me first. When he admitted to doing it, after he got home, he got home, he say, hey, baby, I went to the restaurant, had some drinks with some coworkers.
Speaker 4: He said. Three of his coworkers joined him there.
Speaker 6: One of his female co workers tagged him in the picture and they took and I saw it before he got home, So you already knew this information. He came in and said it anyway. The man wasn't lying. I asked him about the photo, and he started gigging. He was no longer trustworthy in my eyes. So I devised a plan to try to meet these new female coworkers of his. Oh see you too much? He way, Yeah, he gonna end up leaving you as I'm just see that coming right now. I'm just gonna put that out there. Hold, I got die from the five. The plan to try to meet these court I told him I wanted to take me to the same restaurant he took the women to him.
Speaker 4: He said cool.
Speaker 6: We went the next day after work, and after we ordered our food, his female coworker that was in the picture walked in and came over to us. She said she knew that she would find him there, and he started giggling like a food. She was talking about the rainy weather. My husband was giggling. She asked what I ordered? My husband giggle? He was giggling, so hard it spilled being down his shirt. I want to know what it's so funny? Is this a silly crush or was it a nervous giggle behind because he's hiding something. Either way, the way you just phrased it, it's no good answer. Something's wrong. The way you phrase it, you said, it's this a silly crush that ain't good for your husband to have a crush on a female cowork all. Was it a nervous giggle because he hiding something that ain't good, because now you're saying he cheating. Either way, was my husband giggling? Why was my husband giggling something? I'll tell you why, But let's do a reenact. You're gonna be the lady in the left, and I want you to question me when I come home about this picture, about these strength, about this woman, everything, and I'm gonna show you what happened.
Speaker 4: When he was go ahead, he was coming to the house. Hey baby, I went out to the restaurant.
Speaker 1: I got this picture on Facebook with.
Speaker 6: Yeah I know and yeah, well I don't want. I went on a restaurant with coworkers. We had some draining.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you call me and let me know that you were going. You know, maybe I wanted to go, you wanted to go? Yeah, why don't you let me know?
Speaker 4: Let you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who are these female coworkers? I want to hate them.
Speaker 4: Oh, they just worked out. You can meet them if you want to.
Speaker 1: Where's this restaurant? I want to go tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Okay, we can go tomorrow. The problem. So we go on to the restaurant.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, and in walks the female who was posted the picture, and she walked right over to us.
Speaker 1: And saying, go ahead, what kind of what did you order? What is that that you ordered?
Speaker 4: Baby? This is my coworker right here.
Speaker 1: H Hello, who is this? Who is this?
Speaker 3: Honey?
Speaker 1: Is this one of the This is my coworker? Why are you giggling? Watch your beer? Want your beer?
Speaker 4: You don't worry about that, baby always Well, I'll be wasting this stuff.
Speaker 1: How long have you guys worked together?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: About hello? Hello, Ben?
Speaker 8: Hello you.
Speaker 4: About three years? Three years?
Speaker 1: What is It's so funny? It's just a normal question.
Speaker 4: You funny when you ask how long she's been here? And I said three? I will because there's three of us here.
Speaker 1: It sounds sounds like you're hiding something. Sounds like she right here?
Speaker 4: Why am I she right here? Right here?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: You see, look out fine, you don't.
Speaker 1: Giggle that much at home? Why are you giggling so much?
Speaker 4: You ain't funny like she is. You ain't funny like she is.
Speaker 1: So you come here every day after work?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 5: That one time?
Speaker 6: We probably be back next week because you know, my daddy told me I need to start doing something by myself. So I'm sitting up in here by myself.
Speaker 4: Yes, a lot of fun.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna find out what all this giggling is about when we get home in the meantime. That's kind of how it went down, right. Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harty FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry You're walking away on Iheartraate you on the app for he never sounded so good? Downloaded today. It's coming up in forty six minutes after Junior with Sports Talk right after this you're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. Junior.
Speaker 7: What you got pippin recap? See how we did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me get myself together?
Speaker 6: And it was on Junior.
Speaker 7: It was out this up, ladies, was up?
Speaker 1: I'm right that was up. Going to junior.
Speaker 7: Maybe let me see how I did well?
Speaker 9: First of all the grads legend because the Browns stopped the Tights.
Speaker 7: Mad twenty seven to three.
Speaker 6: I told Joe Hea it show well, listen to me, I see pro god yeah you.
Speaker 7: Hey, Pippot the Dolphins?
Speaker 9: Man, what happened to the broth of the Dolphins hung seventy points like that?
Speaker 7: Holley yay man?
Speaker 4: Seveney? You ain't go on no pros no seventy damn proNT hey?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 5: What what what is it?
Speaker 7: Russell Wilson Manning?
Speaker 3: Is it not?
Speaker 1: Ain't awfo?
Speaker 7: He had twenty some print.
Speaker 6: If your Steve Fens letting the other teams so seventy you can't win what you're supposed to do sto seventy one.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 9: Come on, Pippy, give us some credit pipping the Texas beat the Jaguars thirty seven.
Speaker 4: Man, congratulations on the win. You know I picked y'all?
Speaker 6: Yeah, change my mind?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should have stuck with your congratulations?
Speaker 7: Man, Will you be picking us again?
Speaker 4: Pippy? I don't depend on who y'all'll play.
Speaker 9: That's that's gonna be a no time, all here we go. Man, the Seahawks over the Panthers. Thirty seven is twenty seven?
Speaker 4: Did I pick that one?
Speaker 1: You picked the Panthers?
Speaker 7: Here gonnnother pipple gonna hurt little bit? The Cardinals man beat the Cowboys twenty eight to seventeen.
Speaker 4: That didn't really hurt me. Yes, Pippy, what happened?
Speaker 6: I told you I feel about the Cowboys. I'm getting Steve on this one right in talking. You don't like the Cowboys, So I don't like the Cowboys, and I don't know if you know what. I'm into the game, Pippy. What happened to Dark Prinscott Man?
Speaker 7: I don't know him that.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's wrong with that. That got in money and just decided he wasn't gonna he wasn't gonna get hurt.
Speaker 4: He need to take a sack or something.
Speaker 7: You gonna, Pippy, he gonna know for you.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Sheeps Man forty one to ten over the Bass.
Speaker 5: I picked that.
Speaker 9: You picked that up up saying, hey man, the Patriots beat the Jets fifteen to ten.
Speaker 7: You picked the Jets, pipping, I picked the Jets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the last time I do that. Zach Wilson. Man, he can't even play dead in the horror movie. That's what Shardon Shop said.
Speaker 9: Man, if we go hurt pivot the Saints Man lost to the package eighteen, so good.
Speaker 7: We'll get that to it next week.
Speaker 10: Yes, all right, thank you Junior, Thank you, Pimpin coming up at the top of the hour, father needs some social media advice because his son's pranks Tommy are going to get his butt kicked.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, Steve so Brandon on Steve Harvey FM.
Speaker 1: Wrights.
Speaker 10: It appears that my son's life ambition has become being a social media prankster. He spends days thinking of pranks that he then posts online. Recently, I found a document on his computer that detailed many that were possibly illegal but one hundred percent likely to get his butt kicked by someone. I've given him warnings and a stress what a bad idea these things were, but he's not listening. After talking it over with his mom, I'm convinced the only meaningful impact will come from when he screws up so badly that he has to pay some kind of price for it.
Speaker 1: She thinks I need to step in more.
Speaker 10: I think he'll keep doing what he wants until he learns the hard way that there are consequences. I mean, I can only warn him so many times. Help me out, Uncle and nephew.
Speaker 4: King of Pranks, I ain't even gonna touch. Just go ahead, listen.
Speaker 11: In order to be a great pranks, you're gonna have to get your ass with a couple of times. There's some things you're gonna do. What it's some things you go.
Speaker 6: You're gonna cross the land, You're gonna go too far. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 11: All you have to do is just wait on it. Your son is gonna get his ass who it's gonna happen. He keep putting them pranks out there, he keep messing with somebody. I promise you he don't. I've had about thirteen ass with behind these pranks. And in order to be the King of pranks, you gonna have to get these ass for all right. So I just I wish your son well. He wants to keep striding to be for perfection, to be the great pranks. To go right ahead, go right ahead, but please let your son know it's gonna be some consequences. He gonna get his behind toe out, it's gonna happen, all right. That is that's that's from the King of Pranks.
Speaker 1: Right Is that comforting to the dad and the monk? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: It's just solid grown man advice. You got to know that.
Speaker 11: Now you can whoop it's behind and somebody else. Go me Ricky spyde all over the head. I asked behind these pranks.
Speaker 4: The same thing.
Speaker 6: Go would becoming one of the top flight Comedians're gonna have to get your ass whooped so much. Really, I got masshooped on playground one time. That's when I knew. You knew what You can go too far?
Speaker 4: You go too far. You gotta know the line, you know. That's how you learn.
Speaker 1: You don't know it on this show, yet you don't know it on this Still dance on that line.
Speaker 11: Cross Oh yeah, all right, Okay, keep pranking, baby, don't stop.
Speaker 10: I think we have time for one more. This one's from Tamika on Facebook. Tamika says, my boyfriend and I have been dating for about six months. When I got a job halfway across the country, he helped me move and he's been visiting about once a month for a couple of days, but I feel like we're slipping apart. I really love him, and we talk about getting married one day, but I don't want this distance between us to cause us to fall out of love. How can I keep our romance alive while we live so far away from each other?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You know, FaceTime, You know that's your answer. Yeah, y'all's FaceTime gonna have to be a little bit different. How so I strongly suggest you use WhatsApp. They have a much more harder porthole to us portal to invade hall and you have to keep all your stuff out the clouds, y'all. Y'all s FaceTime gonna have to pick up the pace. All that giggling and laughing on FaceTime, y'all gonn have to do something that's I don't know what they're gonna do, but you got to do something about this distance. Y'all got technology?
Speaker 1: What about him? You know, considering moving there where she is changing jobs or something? What about that? Nobody I get married for that?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: Move for girlfriend and boyfriends. I don't move my job. Yeah, get married, you can get married.
Speaker 6: I'll go out to move at Atlanta, out of move to l A l A, yeah, I do the Florida for work.
Speaker 10: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: I follow the money, not the heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now that's good advice.
Speaker 10: More of today's Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Well, guys, in case you missed it, National Voter Registration Day was last Tuesday, September seventeenth. Now, according to US Census data from twenty twenty, as many as one in four eligible Americans are not I said, not registered to vote. One in four eligible Americans are not registered to vote. Every year, millions of Americans find themselves unable to vote because they miss a registration deadline, they don't update their registration, or aren't sure how to register. It's not too late to ensure your voice is heard in every single election. Protecting our democracy, of course, takes work. In November, there are gubernatorial races in Kentucky, Louisiana, and Mississippi. So you can go to when we all Vote org. That's when we all vote dot org and register today. Please get yeah, good registered? Yeah, anything you want to ask.
Speaker 4: No, not ship. I don't even steel like this. This way too early. I don't even like it right I'm just gonna be you early.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 6: No, I'm bigg and asked to vote every damn Yeah, it's too early to start. I don't even feel like it right now, y'all go ahead and handle this early ass registration and stuff. I can't get started right there right now, and it looks like it's gonna be biding the Trump. I only even want it. I'm gonna just be honest, which I only gonna want this. So I'm not even gonna this, not now.
Speaker 4: Not yet, damn it.
Speaker 6: This October twenty twenty three. Man, Hell no, I'm not starting this right now. Your registered vote you're stupid.
Speaker 3: Or all?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 10: Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're.
Speaker 10: Listening hard morning show, and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather have another ten years with your partner? Or one night stand with your celebrity crush?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: Okay my partner for yeah it, I ain't got ten I ain't got no celebrity crush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I do I have? If I and if I did you think my dumb ass would say it.
Speaker 1: Hell, I want to.
Speaker 7: One night staying with me alone. So now I want my partner for ten years.
Speaker 1: Look me at my get me alone for one night.
Speaker 7: Have you seen my wife?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 1: You're learning, junior.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll take the ten years.
Speaker 10: Okay, we're really convinced by the way answer.
Speaker 11: Tell Hallie that I got to take the ten years. I mean, I mean you know it's it's gonna be difficult to go ahead.
Speaker 4: Are you saying, Halle Berry, Hally damn beery you damn.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you would you rather let your wife sleep with your best friend? Or would you sleep would you rather sleep with your spouse's best friend.
Speaker 4: Let's clear this up right now, just five opportunities for me to jump in here. My wife ain't sleeping with no damn bite Okay, nowhere. I don't give a damn what you heard? What you think? What's being said?
Speaker 3: Harvey?
Speaker 6: Blick, Harvey, baby boy, y'all y'all must don't know me. Youngest of what, youngest of five out of worst West Virginia. Holler number nine. I ain't sleeping with no damn body friend, nothing else.
Speaker 4: Man, it's a good time to clean this up. Playing man.
Speaker 6: Please, I'm telling you right now, there's no way I'm not apprehended by now.
Speaker 4: It's just no way.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm in custody somewhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, clear you feel about it.
Speaker 4: It ain't even that's not even doa for you're sitting up in here, man, you know who the hell I am? No, man, I guess it's close by. I'm just letting you know, not what I guess.
Speaker 11: We're gonna do their best friend, the group speak for all the men were going, you gotta do your best friend. We're doing a wood you rather, but we got he tell me why I want your best friends?
Speaker 1: Because it's wood you rather.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm not sitting with my wife bes because y'all ain't seen them. I care that pretty much.
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 1: Right there, that's today's rounding. Would you rather?
Speaker 10: Coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, it is time now for our last break.
Speaker 4: Of the day. Sureley, let me jump in here. I want to.
Speaker 6: Thank everybody who has been going to Walmart picking up to Elevate You product is going really really well, Thank you all so much. It has the stick packs at Walmart and the gummies are at Walmart. Just selling really really well. Thank you all for your support on that. Go get you some Elevate you if you want to change how you feel your energy level. You're digesting things like that, and it tastes good. It's a green drink that tastes good. So that's going great at all Walmart stores. Can't go Walmart, go to Walmart dot com. Yes, sir, Tommy can help you, so big dog. I get a call yesterday.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: Uh, this guy's name is Rudy. Rudy Brown.
Speaker 6: He out of New Orleans is uh. He used to day Jackie's mom bef she passed away. He give me a call.
Speaker 11: Hey, man, I really wanted to get down with Steve Hobby on that elevate you man. I really now they got they ive seen to Elevate you, But I want you to tell Steve I've seen another thing say elevate and I think they're trying to do something with Steve stuff. See they're trying to use part of his name, so I don't know if elevated his or elevate you. I said, you know what's elevating you? Well, somebody got something to say elevate and we need we need to get on they ass. So Steve need to find out who they need. I know, here's it, elevate you. Here's the whole thing is elevate you. I don't know what elevate is by itself. Yeah, tell his old ass not to worry about that. Elevate.
Speaker 6: You know, they got elevate toys, they got elevate shuns. They put that on mountains, they got they got different elevations for stuff. Just don't don't worry about that. And I know he old because he dated your wife's mama till old ass, Rudy, Rudy. He probably read it wrong, and so don't worry about that. Also, just letting you know. I hit the road this weekend in Highland, California after yeah Yamaha, Yama what is it the Yama for casino? Uh sole Out, And then next night I'll be in Durant, Oklahoma at the Chalk Top Casino sol Out.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to tell you. Yeah, it's just what I do.
Speaker 6: So it's gonna be a great motivational tool. If you can call and ask for standing room tickets if you want to, or you can.
Speaker 4: Call and ask for you know, see me going through the casino. You know, be over there somewhere by the dice table. I will be over there. Adventures.
Speaker 6: Don't bother me when I'm gambling, though, because we will be trying to hit them over their head. And so that's what's going on this weekend. And everything is looking good man. Any other questions, any other emails, anything we didn't get to something you might want to ask me a question about anybody anything. Yes, No, I didn't poll plunge yet. I'm gonna do it after the show, after the show. No, it's not pleasant. I don't can when you do it, it's getting in it. It's the same difficulty today was. Today will be number one. I'm in the one sixties. I'll ask my sister. They keep track of it, but they'll be number one sixty five.
Speaker 4: The cold run is.
Speaker 6: It's amazing for exhilaration, inflammation in the body, or calorie burned. You cannot burn calibies the way you can and when your cold plunged because your body has to heat itself up while you're in the water and when you get out, and the only way to heat your body, your body has to burn brown fat to produce heat. And so it has reduced my body fat considerably, uh, which gives me an opportunity to now inform you all that I'm not the big, fat, wheezing or bastard that I have been in the past walking up steps behind to your house.
Speaker 3: You didn't know.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 7: I didn't know how your fat ass don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know how fat. I found out a lot of stuff. I'm fat, and I'm wheezing, I'm out of steak.
Speaker 1: Well, the good thing is that you found out and now you're doing something about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, look at God. God works in mysterious you know. He sends people, uh, you know, closest to you, you know, you know, and things like that. So I found that out. So I have That's what it does. The cold plunge. Uh, it's an amazing things.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: Do I recommend it for everybody?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not, because the average person when you tell them you cold plunge, first thing they say, I don't like cold water. What't nobody do. Michael Phelps used to say the hardest thing for him was getting out of his bed and go jumping into a cold pool of water. But that water is in the seventy degrees eighty degrees. My water temperature is forty eight to fifty. Man, it's very, very cold.
Speaker 1: It's a big difference.
Speaker 6: And I got a new cold plunge pool by it's by Renewed renew Therapy r E in You Therapy renew Therapy Cold plunge pool. I got it from a boy, Corey. He turned me on to it, and so I bought one and put it in my house. I'm gonna put a picture of it though, for y'all to see it.
Speaker 4: The new therapy. But they have other model that you don't. Oh no, absolutely no, there they have much cheaper bottle much.
Speaker 12: Oh you could use your regular bathtub. You can use a bath Diddy on social media he had ice in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: He sighs.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just let out tell you that. Why are you saying that, I'm sick of him coming over here talking about my water thirty two degrees?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 6: That would be ice? Yeah, no, no, no, no, the hell are you in thirty two degree water. That's ice, sir. I'm gonna stop this right now. Stays and gentlemen, Uh, have a great day to day. Spend some time talking to God. Spend some time beers rapful Okay, y'all have a good will.
Speaker 4: See y'all the morth.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contacts. No purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 1: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.