Speaker 1: Now that we're in the fall, people are starting to get out their Halloween decorations. I know it's been thinking about mine. Well, you're gonna be super jealous of today's caller Brook Natalie, because she has one of those twelve foot tall skeletons that you've been talking about. And Natalie says she loves it. Cool, Natalie, where do you store it when it's not Halloween? That's my hang up right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we live out in the country, so we have a big barn and I just throw.
Speaker 1: It in the bar so no one sees it anyway.
Speaker 2: Well that but we have like the country road when they're driving down the country road.
Speaker 1: No, have you seen the witch version that's like a twelve foot flying witch. I want her so bad, Like, I can't even tell you.
Speaker 2: You can store it in my barn, Brook, I'll deliver it.
Speaker 1: To you over and I know you will. Okay, Brook's leaving the Natalie while she heads out. You know, the game works thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat Brook outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Am? Good luck? Your time starts now. On this day in twenty seventeen, which third person game was released, quickly becoming one of the most popular games in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh, my son plays it all the time. Probably shoot Pass.
Speaker 1: The fictional town of South Park is located in which US state, Pennsylvania. What Food brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop.
Speaker 2: Kicktack.
Speaker 1: Young Sheldon is a spin off of what other TV show? Oh Big Banks Theory, Solid work There. Natalie Brook's gonna come back into the studio, and apparently Natalie wants to give her husband, who works at the hospital, a shout out. So Natalie, you can go ahead and do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my husband, his name's Tyler. He works at Harbor View Medical Stomer in Seattle, and he is amazing. He does like the hardest job in the whole entire world. And I just love him so much.
Speaker 1: You got teary's and you didn't even ask him once to pick up his wet towel that he left on the floor of the back.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I yeah that was nice. You said something you love about him. Now let's say something you don't like about it. Yeah, so long, so long, I will say something. If you was ever say jerk all right, good Natalie Brook, would you like to shout out your hard working husband?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love him? All right, glad you're going out. Children. Here we go, Brook, Your time starts now. On this day in twenty seventeen, which third person game was released, quickly becoming one of the most popular games in the world. Pokemongo. The fictional town of South Park is located in which US state, Colorado. What food brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop pringles Young Sheldon is a spin off of what Other TV show How I Met Your Mother? How many oceans does the equator run through? Three? Okay, good work everyone. Let's head on over to the scoreboard to see how we all did with a looks like someone had their eggs grumpy side up this morning. Natalie, you got one correct today? Twelve foot tall question? Yeah, yeah, that's good. That's good. You got three.
Speaker 2: Now, It's okay. That's funny, though I caught my husband's nickname is grumpy.
Speaker 1: Let's go over these answers for everyone. On this day in twenty seventeen, the third person game that came out and became one of the most popular ones.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 1: It's Fortnite. I know, it's like you're not like in first person view where you only see the gun, like you see their whole body and the world in the eyes of the character. Like call of Duty. You just see your hands, yourself do those little dances. Yeah, exactly. Fictional town of South Park is located in Colorado. Once you pop, you can't stop is the slogan for Pringles. Young Sheldon is a spin off of the Big Bang theory. That's the one yeah, and the equator runs through three oceans, the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans. So, Natalie, unfortunately we can't give you any money here.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Maybe I'll get this Sephora gift card.
Speaker 1: We do have a gift card. It's not for tofour just we're playing. It's fifty dollars to Firehouse Subs. The case Hawaiian pork and Slas Sandwich is back in a portion of every purchase supports Hawaii wildfire relief and recovery efforts. Go visit Firehouse Subs dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you now.
Speaker 1: Now you did something romantic for your husband by shouting him out on the radio.
Speaker 2: What is he going to do for you? You think? Hopefully buying another twel fit skeleton.
Speaker 1: Thank you for playing. We'll be back to the Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.