Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what's time.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: Back a million bush?
Speaker 2: Yeah listening to show, I don't joy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, joy, you know you.
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 6: You gotta turn.
Speaker 7: I got to turn the mouth turn. You probably got to turn the mouth turn the water of the money cap.
Speaker 1: Come come on, you think.
Speaker 8: Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. I was talking with my wife and she said something her father always used to tell her, just because you can do something don't mean you should do it. I can't tell you how many times I've had to learn that in my life. You know, just because you can do something does not necessarily mean you should do it. I could tell people off oftentimes, but it don't mean I should do it. I could go here and set the record straight a lot of times, but it don't mean I should do it. Well, I've learned a lot in that lesson, folks, And because I have a relationship with my creator, what it's done is it's allowed me to learn even more how to stay still on a lot of issues that's troubling me. I've learned it the hard way. I do want you to understand that that sometimes it's better to be still. Sometimes it's better to just let God handle the situation now. And I know it's hard to say because we think as people, but if I do this, I would feel better.
Speaker 1: If I do this now, they'll feel how I feel. See.
Speaker 8: But that's not always the best way though. I found in my life. Sometimes you gotta like old people used to say, you gotta let go and let God. I'm gonna tell you something, man, I learned a lot from my mother being a Sunday school teacher.
Speaker 1: But you know, at the.
Speaker 8: Same time, when she was when I was young, I thought she was just an old person just talking to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it.
Speaker 8: You know how your parents used to talk to you and you didn't get it, And they used to always say, well, wait till you have your own kids, you'll get it then, And sure enough you got it then. Well I'm the same way. I'm no different you know. I don't have no different life than you. You don't have no different upbringing in you. I don't have no different ways that I can live and you can't. You know, I gotta live by the same laws of the land that you gotta live by. I gotta obey the principles of success. If I want to be successful, I gotta bam. And you know, if I want to go to heaven, I gotta do what God tell me to do as many times as I can. Now, you ain't gonna get it all right, But he understand that, and I just get on with the best I can. But so many times, man, we get stuck right down, man, worrying about you know, how it's gonna come across and what you know, you know, kind of going around here because I'm trying to find a way to tell you this that you won't get twisted. The bottom line, you gotta let go and let God. You have to allow him to do it his way. See, I thought myself to a certain point, but to go further, I had to let God have it. I found out I wasn't all that good a driver. I found out I wouldn't all that good of a explore with a map. So I had to let go. I had to let God. And you gotta understand that God works in mysterious ways. How often had I thought it was over for me. But what God was doing was he was teaching me a lesson. He was showing me something that I needed to know. He was allowing me to experience some things. But he didn't let me go under. You know how they say, God and never put more on you than you can bear. He won't let you go under you know. It's like the scripture that Bishop Alma taught me when I was going through that traumatic thing on the internet. Man, it was really really man trying to destroy what I had worked for and my family and this new life that God had presented me. And the devil is busy. The devil don't like to see you happy. So here he comes. He puts you under attack, and he comes in and that and everything, and my kids are suffering. But you know, here comes God. Though see, God don't put more on you than you can bear. And Bishop Olma sent me a scripture, he sent me Isaiah forty three one and two. And then that scripture it says to the effect that you can walk through the water the rivers, and the water won't overcome you. But then it said you can walk through the fire and you will not get burned, nor will kindling set upon your clothing. I learned something very valuable that day. See, God sent me through something, but he was showing me something too. Now he didn't do it. God didn't bring that calamity into my life because in Isaiah fifty four seventeen it says clearly that if anyone comes against you, it will not be my doing. Now, this is what he promised you when people come for you, though, see, and this is what I learned. That's why I have no fear of the people coming anymore because I learned that. But God had to send me through a traumatic experience in order for me to learn that. You can't have a testimony without a test you know what I'm saying. You can't learn nothing without a lesson. So what he did was he allowed that internet thing come across crossed into my life, but he taught me something. And Isaiah forty three to one and two was and you could walk through the fire and not get burned, nor what kindling set upon your clothing. So what that said to me was, even though you trying to do me and it's fire all around me, I won't burn. But when it's over, kindling won't set upon your clothing. What that showed me was not only would I walk through the fire and not get burned, but there would be no signs that I was ever in the fire. There's no signs of it. But not hold up though. Now here go the part though, that I had to learn, even though you can walk through the fire, y'all, and even though you're being flames and scorching all around you, if you trust him, he ain't gonna let you burn.
Speaker 1: But now hear what he did not say. Though He did not say that.
Speaker 8: It was not going to be uncomfortably hot, wickedly hot in there.
Speaker 1: He ain't say that. He just said you won't.
Speaker 8: Burn, and when it's over, it won't be no signs that you was in the fire. See what happened to me was after they tried to destroy me, let me show you what God did for me. Not only did they not accomplish what they set out to do, but when they was through with me, though, when they was through throwing the gas and throwing the fire, and throwing the hate and writing it and lining and creating all these names for themselves so it could look like most people is hating, Well, they got.
Speaker 1: Through it all that man, look what he did to me.
Speaker 8: Look what he did, fummy, because he taught me something that day, and I'm sharing it with you because God will do the same thing for you. But you gotta trust him though. You got to get in there and you got to let him do it. You gotta let him handle it. So, just like Pop Bridge just taught my wife Marjorie, just because you can do something, don't mean y'all to do something. Yeah you could go down there and straighten them out, but should you though? Yeah, you can go down there and tell them all. Yeah, you can go down stand up and make sure they know it's your voice, that they hear it, and you can get in their face and make a scene.
Speaker 1: But should you though, or should you let go and let God?
Speaker 8: So before we run all out in the streets and somebody go out there and do something crazy, let's hold tight.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying don't go out there, but you gotta watch who you go out there with. But you can go down there with peace in your heart. Somebody decided I'm gonna throw a brick through here and bust a window. Hold up, partner, hold up what we're down here doing. So see, sometimes man, you gotta let go, and you gotta let God. You gotta let God have situations sometimes and you get in there and do the things that He tell you to do. See bisch Oehman and taught me a lot. He had another book out and he said, you know, knowing God's voice or something like that. I'm not sure the title, but I never really knew the definition of how do you know it's God's voice talking to you? Well, he clearly made a statement. God's voice has no sining in it. Whenever you're talking about I'm gonna go, I'm gonna show him. I'm gonna get him back. If it's sining in it, God ain't in it.
Speaker 1: See that's you. Now. God's voice has no sining in it.
Speaker 8: So when you say God told me, be careful because God ain't never told you to go do nothing wrong. That ain't what he told you. And I learned that too. It's a lot. So I'm just sharing today. I hope it helps somebody today get through a difficult time because the show has helped me. Morning, ladies and gentlemen, let me have you undivided attention.
Speaker 1: Please. This is it.
Speaker 8: Another day, another blessing, another opportunity, another gift from God. You woke up this morning. You ought to be grateful for that. You know you do not have the ability to wake yourself.
Speaker 1: You just don't.
Speaker 8: I don't care if you set the alarm. When the alarm go off, it just go off. If God don't shake you and wake you, you don't get to hear it.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 8: All right, now, now that we got that out the way, let's get it on. Shirley Strawberry, Carla Farrell, Mississippi, Monica Junior government name, kill Space. We're changing his name to kill Awan, kill Awan.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be his.
Speaker 8: Yeah, his name is kir Lo Wan faces, but I want to change his name to kill a Wan, Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, kill a war child, go crazy and the legend that is nephew Tommy Junior.
Speaker 1: What's going on on the day, man? Yeah, you want to know?
Speaker 10: So on my mind? Okay, want of those on my mind because according to you, ain't nothing up there on my mind. I ain't got no hair here, no hat, no nothing. And you know you have and it's no, no, no, no no no no hold on that hold up.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying you an't had on hair. No, I had on hair. Now you don't head on hair line? See see now see see.
Speaker 10: Now, I ain't got no hair but your fat wheezing ass.
Speaker 1: See now see now we got people. You're gonna call people out about what's wrong with them. Oh, now you're gonna drag Shirley in. I can't keep the whole thing. I didn't know I was fat wheezing ass. You know I heard was gone.
Speaker 8: You didn't know your hair was gone? No, well, hold on, hold on you we on a zoom call right now. Now look, keep that pose right there now without without looking down, show me where you think your hat right here?
Speaker 11: What it's right there?
Speaker 1: Boy? You got to be crazy? Why I got it? See it's right well, I'm just touching it right there. This looks hair that's haden.
Speaker 8: No, no, listen, look look look at me. Put me on the screen full putting them off screen. Yeah, let me shuch that this is forehead. This ain't hair all this is foreheaded.
Speaker 10: See see man, see man, that's why you're coming here. Man, and you kill my dream because if I want to hold my hair, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 8: You want to hold on your You can hold your hair. I keep telling you. It's your hairline. What it's going back? Your hairline right now is even with the strap on the top of your head set hmmmn you a.
Speaker 10: No no, because every morn I come in say, and I knew it when I when I don't wear.
Speaker 1: A hat, I know you're gonna say something. I needna get my hat.
Speaker 12: Well, could this be that you? He asked you for a hat a while back? You nip got the hat? Oh god, okay, okay, okay, Oh he won't but he got them. Okay, you don't had a hat. Look, you're gonna leave me out here. You ain't got the hat.
Speaker 8: Oh, so now you won't credit for giving me a hat a year and four months after I am or that's now you all praise in worship for finally giving me the damn hall I was on the summer right now.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right?
Speaker 13: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back.
Speaker 8: Everybody got a problem on this show, Lord, hold ahead and weeds and that's all over.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you're listening, Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for its NEF this morning.
Speaker 12: This Morningtine. We need a I need a reference. I need a reference. You understand that getting ready to date somebody, you you want a reference, so you might as well call the person who was last connected with them. And in this case it was the husband. So call the ex husband and you know, you need a reference to the ex wife.
Speaker 1: I need a reference.
Speaker 8: Junion needs a starting point.
Speaker 12: We're still on the airline. Let's we zon in this thing. Ball hit it. I need a reference.
Speaker 1: Let's go cat Dom.
Speaker 14: Uh hello, yeah, I'm trying to I'm trying to read Scotty please, Yeah, yeah, what's up, hey, Scotty? How you doing? Man? I'm trying to actually get a uh a reference for for Monica. Monica. You're talking about Monica, my ex wife. Yeah, I'm trying to get a reference on her if possible. Oh okay, So what's he applying for jobs? He's trying to go to work now? Uh no, this reference is actually for like a relationship, a relationship that's a whole Hold up on, boy, wait a minute, relationship with you? You're talking about a job relationship? No, no, no, no, See what this here is is that I'm Finna actually start dating Monica on the regular, and I'm calling you for a reference to whoa whoa whoa whoa boy? Hold up? Wait mane, who.
Speaker 3: Did you say this is?
Speaker 14: And how'd you get mad up? My name Philip, Man, my name Philip. I got your number out of Monica phone check this. I feel you don't need to call me with whatever you and Monica got going on. Y'all need it gone to deal with that? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no, no, I got that.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 14: May y'all throw hear me out. What I'm trying to say is is that I figured if I get a reference and figure out what kind of person she is and get to get a you know, kind of get a background, so you can kind of tell me what kind of person, her good points, her bad qualities, the whole not see it might save me sometime from being in a long relationship if I know what to look for, what's good? One man say say, oh boy, oh boy, I know, I know I'm not listening to this. I was mad twelve years. Ain't nobody give me no reference? So don't call me asking for no like that. If you got none for Monicy, you and Monica need to forget my Okay, but hold on, hold on, bro. Like I say, man, I'm just trying to figure out. Hold up, I'm trying to figure out the good qualities and bad quite like, you know, do she want to cook?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 14: Is she good in the bedroom? You know what I'm saying. I'm trying to know. I'm trying to just know what to look for, dog, That's all, man. I ain't trying to come to your main Look. Oh but I just can't believe calling enough about something. I don't have it no more. Only thing I have to deal with is my child, you know what I'm saying. And you most definitely don't need to be a rap out. Say, dude, I got to go okay, okay, okay, but can you give me a good reference?
Speaker 1: Owner?
Speaker 14: That's all I'm trying to get out.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 14: The reference is don't die number ever again. And when I talked to Monica, me and her, But hey, you ain't gonna have to worry about the relationship with Monica, you know what I'm saying. Okay, Okay, okay, hold up, man, let me go break this to you. First of all, me and Bonica then dated for the last year, off and on we just finished get hold on, Hold up, dude, the last year. Me and this woman just got a divorced a few months ago.
Speaker 3: Oh so you that who must have messed up mine?
Speaker 14: Hold on?
Speaker 3: I ain't look look, I ain't called nothing. The reason why.
Speaker 14: Y'all broke up. I don't have nothing to do with that. Don't look here. Oh so you that slick? Say mate, why don't you slide you a little slick back under that rock that you slipped from Mondon? He ay, dog, I can slide right on back under the rock you talking about. But what I'm trying to ask you is this right here? Man?
Speaker 3: Hey dog?
Speaker 14: Can you just give her brother some references? Man, somebody can look out for some signs this year.
Speaker 3: Don't trick.
Speaker 14: Reference I'm gonna give you is when you don't have enough money when she wants that twelve hundred dollars bag, don't call me for that. When she needs some more money for this? Oh well, baby, I just gave you my check. What don't mean nothing? Or you pull up your finger account, ain't no money or not? That's the reference you need. Ain't so I need to hear from them, especially if you who was flying with my boy, why while we was married talking about married? Hold the reference here, I'm gonna find yup. I'm gonna call Monica and I'm gonna track down nig yes in your reference. Then yeah, yeah, I give you reference. Then face to face. Hey, dog, I ain't trying to have no altercation with you. Man, an boy, you must have been trying to have something you dialing my okay, dog, let me okay, one more question, man, and then I'm gonna be out your hair. I just like I said, I just wanted a few things and know some background on them. Man. You you out of questions? O boy, you out of questions? Okay, but this I just need to know this because I want everything. He man, I want everything to run smooth, dog. But I want us to have a good understanding. Do you have a problem man with your little girl calling me daddy?
Speaker 3: What did you just as you asked me about my gord it? He Hey, Hey, calm down, dude, I'm calming. I'm gonna pete. You asked about mine? This about mine? Hey, I'm just here you around town. I will come home.
Speaker 14: Boy. Look, I'm gonna find because you are bad. You missed the bad you down number not only you got that. But man, you're talking about time. I'm just asking, do you matter?
Speaker 3: She called me?
Speaker 14: Boy? Look here man at child that they cannot come at your mouth. You know what I'm saying. Say Man this man, don't I don't have time, but I'm gonna call that Monica and I'm gonna get your Yeah, I'm gonna get you. I'm out here.
Speaker 3: You wanna Why are you calling me back?
Speaker 14: Gott it? Scotty Gotty.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, man, why are you out?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 14: I just try to man you something, boy, you don't have nothing to tack on me home.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 14: Say, Scotty, look just listen to me, man, I want to say this. This his nephew tie me from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your brother Brian got me the prank phone call you. Hey, man, it's who who is Scotty? Scotty? This is timy man nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your brother Brian got me the prank phone call? You say, man, Man, oh well, I'm about to go ballistic over here.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 14: Hey, Brian got one coming though, man, Tommy, Oh boy, Brian, No, it's gonna be on in his world man, I'll go due. Brian got you, man, He got you good. Hey man. One more thing, man, What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 14: A Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 13: All right, thank you that you you're listening. Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, President Biden is being trolled for mispronouncing Ello Cool Jay's name and calling.
Speaker 11: Him boy over the weekend. We'll get into that, Fat Joe.
Speaker 1: Can you mispronounced hell Hill?
Speaker 11: You'll see, uh.
Speaker 13: Fat Joe met with former President Bill Clinton and made him an honorary member of the terror Squad. And the people want to know is Odell Beckham Junior dating Kim Kardashian for real. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey. Chelsea and Miami says, I'm a fan of wearing all black and my husband told me I should buy brighter colors like our neighbor Pam wears. Why did he use Pam as an example? Is he checking for Pam?
Speaker 8: No, he ain't checking for Pam be coming out in the colors doing something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, it is.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, but y'all both getting out the cop in front of the house. Both y'all got macing driveway. You get out like you morning, she get out like it is morning. See the difference. One of y'all is morning and one of y'all look like is morning? Sunshine, blue sky. Yeah, that's what Paam looked like. And that's all he's saying. Now that the comparison. He's stupid for making the comparison. Now he dumb like a donob for that, all right.
Speaker 13: Moving on to a misty and Richmond, who says, I used my husband's car and it was a mess, so I got the hand vacuum and vacuum did I found a receipt for a bottle of champagne and a bottle of orange juice. Those items are for Mimosa's. He said it wasn't his receipt. Why is he lying to me?
Speaker 1: Why he got to be lying? You found a receipt in a messy car for champagne and orange. You you did see the champagne? Yeah, you ain't say nothing.
Speaker 8: Why is he lying to you about what his champagne and oranged you, So the receipt could come from anywhere.
Speaker 1: Fred to the car.
Speaker 11: Was that a good line? He said, it wasn't his receipt.
Speaker 8: Okay, so what let me okay, let's let's go over a couple of potential truths.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 8: Number one, Yes, I bought some champagne and mimosas because one of the coworkers at the job likes it and was celebrating something, and so I stopped and bought the champagne and mimosas for the celebration at work.
Speaker 1: That a potential truth. Another potential truth.
Speaker 8: The girl I'm seeing on the side he liked campaign and mimosas, so.
Speaker 1: I bought her. Son.
Speaker 11: That is more accurate.
Speaker 1: Now we see all these potential truths.
Speaker 8: See all these potential truths could lead to something else. So now to remove yourself from any potential truth, com on. That ain't my damn receipt. I don't know where because you damn showed it. You ain't see no cork in the car?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 8: No sun kissed label in the car? None of that, None of that proper canne what none of that?
Speaker 1: Now you do? No, he can't drinking mosses. None at all.
Speaker 11: Bad.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 8: As a matter of fact, at the brunch, you gonna say you want him, Amosa.
Speaker 1: What what is that?
Speaker 11: Baby?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 13: Moving on to Chante in Brooklyn, Shante writes, my boyfriend delivers food and groceries in his spare time, and he brings home food that he didn't deliver, and I've eaten it with him not knowing he stole it from a customer. He said, everyone does it. Is this a red flag? Is he a bad person?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 5: You ate it?
Speaker 11: She didn't know.
Speaker 1: You know how many people that do dash ain't got their order.
Speaker 14: Me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's saying, everybody do it.
Speaker 1: They going home.
Speaker 8: It's just trifling the way people are. You can't order nothing no more. That's I don't like all that. I've never I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: Door dash is. I just know of it.
Speaker 8: My kids use it all the time, but I don't. I ain't never used it. I ain't never used it. I didn't known her that. No, Well, surely you have me, but I do. Yeah, I'm not in that position out there. I'm not gonna starve together. I'll make peanut for the sandwich. I'll make a peanut butter sand before I called somebody to the house, and I'm not allowed to eat.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter anymore. Really, really, I haven't had peanut butter and minimal.
Speaker 8: This is day two hundred. I've had no peanut butter in over two hundred days.
Speaker 1: I've had no milk or cheese in two hundred days.
Speaker 15: Chi, Okay, look, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even miss it.
Speaker 8: I've only had a minimal amount of sugar. I've only had missed I had minimal amount of sugar. I've weaned myself off sugar. I no longer crave it like I used, which is one of the big things. Yeah, all right, sugar is just cancers, just wonderful.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Who we know who I ain't eating?
Speaker 8: No, damn, I'm talking a little sugar free up there, Tommy, sugar free. You ain't gotta worry about he now, don't.
Speaker 1: I ain't that gelato, but but you ain't supposed to.
Speaker 11: Because chronic disease and you don't want it.
Speaker 1: You could back on his sugar cut it at Okay, I'll get you, Okay, all.
Speaker 13: Right, last one Celo Kathy and Nashville says, I'm sixty years.
Speaker 11: Old and I'm dating a married man.
Speaker 13: I went my whole life without messing with anyone else's husband, but this man is special to me. He mentioned that he would leave his wife for me, But I like being the side chick.
Speaker 11: Can I tell him that?
Speaker 9: Hell?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you can tell him that.
Speaker 1: You can break that news to it this afternoon. Yeah, as soon as on the radio.
Speaker 11: And what's gonna happen what she tells, he.
Speaker 8: Gonna go what I just want. I just want to be your side ship. And I had such high hope for him.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, okay, it's how I.
Speaker 11: Just that's what you want, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to honor your wishes. You know.
Speaker 8: It's gonna hurt me, but I do just continue on usually Oh god, yeah, I don't want them.
Speaker 1: If you're comfortable with it, you know, Are you sure you like it? I love it? Day after Thanksgiving? You okay, now on the phone.
Speaker 8: While he's saying all this, you don't see him, but he river dancing. He's standing there working at out clogging and everything.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, thank you, Celo Entertainment News. Right after this, you're listening Hard morning show. Well, we know ll Cool J as a legend in the hip hop culture. We call him the goat, So we understand why so many people were shocked when President Biden butchered LL's name over the weekend at the Congressional Black Caucus's Phoenix Awards. Not only did the President get L Cooljay's name wrong, he called him boy and quickly corrected himself. President Biden was at the mic to honor LLL and MC light when he said, quote two of the greatest artists of our time, representing the groundbreaking legacy of hip hop in America.
Speaker 11: L L J cool J. By the way, that boy.
Speaker 13: That man's got bigger biceps than my thighs. The audience's reaction was mixed, and of course attendees quickly took to social media to comment on Biden's mishap. Most of the comments were of a lighthearted nature and blame the mishap on Biden's age, as they blame everything.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 13: The funny part is at L L worked with Biden for the last for last year's National Christmas tree lighting ceremony. So you think maybe the President would remember his name or no, his name.
Speaker 1: Well, no, say what he said again?
Speaker 11: His name was what L L J cool J?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's not right, Yeah, except that L cool l J yeah, l l J cool j, l l J cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah that that that's pretty reasonable. Yeah you could do that, old ass people.
Speaker 11: Uh huh he he.
Speaker 8: Don't know one song, so yeah, you don't have a Yeah. So you know, I understand that that boys by Sep is bigger than Monk.
Speaker 1: That that that was fair too. That really wasn't nothing. It was harmless. I heard harmless.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was harmless.
Speaker 13: But you know they blame everything on his age now and it is yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he old, you know. But the choice we're gonna have is him or Trump again. I just cannot believe we are here again. I just I cannot. After all, this man is accused of doing and y'all can say y'all politicizing it if you want to, but y'all know good and hell well, if anybody else had these types of charges there, y'all would run his ass out the gym.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, y'all the government.
Speaker 8: He is the reason you heard him say let's go down there. You heard all the people who tried to get out of it say they went down there because of him. Because not man, and it's not politicized. This is a We live in a really really sick country. Man, We just really really do. We're the United States of America and we're ill. We're morley corrupt and we're ill and we're showing it. How are they so afraid of Donald Trump? Get you somebody else? Yeah, you can't get the Sandus. And you can't get that little Romney what's his name, Rama bitcher, whatever his name is, that little but white, that boy right down, man, he lowered and lower he the first thing I'll do if I'm elected our pardon Trump. You weak coward. You you weak ass coward. Oh that was just he's so chicken sugar honey ice teeth.
Speaker 1: Don't get him.
Speaker 11: Tim Scott ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna make like you know what here.
Speaker 8: You know, Tim Scott really is a qualified candidate, but he he don't stand. Don't know, he ain't gonna All of them scared of Donald Trump except for that lady, the lag.
Speaker 10: Well, she said, if you vote for if you don't vote for me, a black woman will be president.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, next, Well that's what I'm just saying. She don't want ain't afraid of Trump. She ain't gonna make it. Yeah, black woman would be president. That's a racist ass statement. How anybody surprised anybody?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 13: And other presidential news, our second most favorite president of all time, Bill Clinton has been named as an honorary member of the terrorst Squad.
Speaker 11: Fat Joe of the Terror.
Speaker 13: Squad, of course, attended the Clinton Gala of Clinton Global Initiative meeting last week and made it a point to meet with Bill Clinton to personally gift him a pair of the Terror Squad's new Nike Air Force one sneaker. Fat Joe told Clinton that it was a special delivery of the hottest sneaker in the game. Then he told Clinton, I love you so much man. So many years you fought for the people and we love you. I'm a huge fan of yours. Thank you so much for all you do for us. Clinton seemed very pleased with the sneakers and excitedly said these are cool.
Speaker 8: Okay, Can I make a statement that's gonna shock everybody?
Speaker 11: Lean back, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Away, what I want to hear this?
Speaker 11: What's the statement?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 1: Ask had a airport.
Speaker 13: That is shocking, That is shocking.
Speaker 1: Jordan's I had no Jordan balance fun, I don't wear no new Bounce you ever had eggs, Sheal Adidas.
Speaker 10: I wear own shelte shel toe filter, shel total Adidas, you shelters.
Speaker 1: I have some humors. I wear these right here.
Speaker 16: Let me see what are those class I got them? Yeah, I've got a right there. I probably got about at least fifteen parties. Well, I got at least eight pounds. Now I don't like the way they look. They too bulky.
Speaker 13: Yes, all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, President Biden visited Detroit to stand in solidarity with Detroit striking UAW workers.
Speaker 11: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 13: President Biden made a special visit to Michigan yesterday to stand in solidarity with United Auto Workers that are presently on strike. Biden was invited to join the strike by u a W President Sean fain Right as a union escalated their strike against Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Stilantes. President Biden stated that he wanted to join the picket line with the men and women of UAW as they fight for their fair share of the value they helped create. He said it's time for a win win agreement that keeps American auto manufacturing thriving with well paid ua W jobs.
Speaker 8: I'll sort of support the UAW because I am a longtime member of the UAW United Auto Workers brook Park Engine Plant number two. Where's that in brook Park, Ohio? Okay, yeah, Steve Hawkin? Okay, my first first gig when I flunked out of college.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right.
Speaker 13: Also, Donald Trump plans to meet with striking UAW members in the Detroit area sometime today.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 11: Of course, they.
Speaker 8: Don't on him up there because they sick of billionaires coming up there that don't He don't even pay his fast share of taxes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, you know he's trying to give the support of the blue collar workers for his campaign, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not a blue collar guy for us. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Donald Trump ain't never had a j Obe what does He's never been a blue collar guy.
Speaker 1: He's not for you.
Speaker 8: He just want your damn vote so he can ignore you. He gonna do the same thing to y'all that he did to the coal miners down in West Virginia. He went through there and promised him I'm bringing cold miners.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing cold back to West Virginia.
Speaker 8: Ain't bought damn damn job back down there McDowell County, where I was born, one of the poorest counties in the United States, and Donald Trump went down there and they all went for Obama. That that red state went for Obama, and then they turned and went for Trump and Trump threw him out.
Speaker 1: Ain't had nothing for him. You don't see him talking.
Speaker 8: About going back to West Virginia to you Juan, back down there, to them coal miners that he jerked out of their boats last.
Speaker 1: Time he did. What jerked.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm trying to do like Dion. You know, I'm trying to stop cussing. So I've been using bull junk. I've been using Dion Sander's bull junk. It's not working at all.
Speaker 1: I'm struggling.
Speaker 8: It is not rewarding to me at all. You know, Man, man, hey man, go ahead on with that bull junk. I'd have said it about fifteen times the other day, but let me know about how many times I would not be using bull junk. And he'd actually got bull junk in a Kentucky Fried chicken commercial on the wing that wing commercial. Okay, man, stop all that bull junk. Give me one of them chicken wings. But bullet junk is not working for me, just like I'm getting tired of saying sugar honey iced tea.
Speaker 1: I'd have wore that out too.
Speaker 11: Continue to say that.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, Today's National Morning Show Host Day, Steve, and we didn't make this up.
Speaker 11: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show All right, Steve? Well, today is National Morning Show Host Day. I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: Hold up, hold up, hold up, Okay, I'm him waiting.
Speaker 1: We just found out about late morning host. I know I'm the morning show host.
Speaker 11: Here we happy Morning show host day.
Speaker 1: All yeah, but you got to honor somebody though.
Speaker 11: Always be damn.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't get nothing. Oh they got women's date, they.
Speaker 8: Got secondary date, they got all that.
Speaker 1: Hell is boss Day?
Speaker 11: You got Father's Day?
Speaker 1: Boss Day is in October.
Speaker 11: It's excuse me, you can have you got Father's Day, which I.
Speaker 1: Am starting a petition to just cancel Father's Day. You can't chancel Father's Day. It is a waste of downtime. Why y'all need why y'all have it for? It's nothing? Two rolls of cards, you know in the store.
Speaker 8: Restaurant reservations available anyway, Hey, not like Mother's Day.
Speaker 13: Well, no, no, because we actually carried the child. Yeah and do all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fathers don't get no. So it was.
Speaker 13: But did you know there was such a such thing as morning show hosts day?
Speaker 11: I mean there is, so, Steve.
Speaker 1: We wanted you off today.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh you just got that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying what it is we should have been off today.
Speaker 11: We didn't know about it. Now we know that.
Speaker 1: We're preparing write it down for next year. It stopped saying the word off for.
Speaker 13: He's the most person on the show anyway. So we want you to give the Steve Harvey Nation a little history Steve on how the morning show got started and how you built your morning show team.
Speaker 8: The morning show got started off of a mishap. Actually, that was the greatest single morning show ever in the history of radio. Was one hundred point three the beat in Los Angeles. Shirley was with me. Then Tommy joined the show, and we did that thing and it was a number one rated morning show for Radio one. It was twenty seven percent of the company's total revenue, just the LA Morning Show. They didn't switch and got under some new management. I won't mention their names, you know, I said, I wasn't gonna mission their name. Then I tried to think of them real. One of them was Alan Snead and the other one was you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well but anyway, they promised on May twenty. May twenty third was my last day. They wanted to get rid of me. They were number one across the board. They wanted to get rid of me because I was not what they considered a team player and.
Speaker 11: You're never win commercials.
Speaker 8: They was number one, and they were twenty seven percent of the revenue.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, on May twenty third.
Speaker 8: They decided they was gonna find me in February. I said, if you fined me, I'm gonna go public and tell the truth. They said, okay, when you wanna quit, I said, I'll leave in May. So May twenty third we left. We had a big day out in two.
Speaker 1: Thousand and five call Black Friday.
Speaker 8: Black Friday came shut the whole city. Yes, it was a great tribute to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Along came Premiere. They offered me a position in New York. New York came to me. WBLS. We couldn't reach terms. Premiere came to me. We couldn't reach terms. I had this brilliant idea. God gave me to marry the two wbls and Premier put them on the phone, got them to talk. They reached an agreement they would start a syndicated show called The Steve Harvey Morning Show. This show would launch in September of two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: I got a Carlin Farrell, I got nephew Tom.
Speaker 8: I couldn't get Shirley because she was still under contract out there, but I waited patiently and we started with four cities in two thousand and five. They told me, if you get twenty five cities in three years, you'll be a huge success. Three years later we had eighty five cities, had the rest governor history. Now we the number one to talk contemporary show in the world.
Speaker 1: Make no mistake about it. That's the damn history. But it's their show.
Speaker 13: Morning show host day. Steve Harvey coming up next, the prank for today with the nephew. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is you can't blame that on the medicine. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call what you got for his nef?
Speaker 12: The title right here this morning is Jean, I got your girl? Jean, I got your girl. Let's call it Gene. Come on cat Dom, Hello sweedy Jean.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what's my name?
Speaker 1: Vernon Brother was playing what's going on? I need to holler at you for a minute, my man? How about what?
Speaker 12: I want to holler at you about your wife? So you got a minute. I don't even know how to break this to your dog. I just want to be straight up with you, man. Me and your wife been kind of seeing each other, and really she want to let you go.
Speaker 1: Machine.
Speaker 12: You know, she really ain't got it got it up in or to say she want to let you go. So I'm coming to you like a man and letting you know. You know that she really wanted to shut it down with you. We've been seeing each other for a minute now, so I don't know how we can. You know, I'm just coming at you like a man, brother, trying to let you know she don't even really want you no more. You know, we done talked about it. Talked about it, and I'm just trying to get it all.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm tired. I'm tired of hiding with it.
Speaker 12: Really, okay, Okay, Well, you know it's a lot smoother than I expected.
Speaker 1: Player it is what it is.
Speaker 12: I mean, long as long as you, long as you cool, I thought, you know, I just want to be a man called and how I let you let you know?
Speaker 1: Have you seen her today? And where are you from Jersey? I'm up around Newark.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean you said it's a lot smootherer than you thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 12: Well, you know, anytime something another man from the call another man about his wife, I mean, yeah, you don't expect it to be nothing. You know, pretty simple, that's for sure. I didn't contemplate it a long time by calling you. Saw you know today? I just said, to hell, so I've been had your number. I had your number a long time.
Speaker 9: Now you say you're looking, Uh, there's a lot smootherer than you thought it was gonna be. It ain't that smooth, But you know you don't want to know. Like the thing is, you got one up on me because you know my information now was ill come for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold up.
Speaker 12: Now you feel like to hold up because you feel like you need to be looking for me or something. Brother, Look look at it. Let's check this out. This is a decision that the wife has made. You understand what I'm saying. So you have no reason to be mad at me about anything. You have no reason to be coming looking for me or any information on me, because see, when that happens, then it's gonna really get stinky up in here.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying not to let that happen. That's why I'm calling you like a man. Brother.
Speaker 9: Trust me, fan, it ain't nothing that I'm never worried about.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, I'm just letting you know, man, I'm letting you know up front. She with me and her contemplated a long time. Y'allda YadA. So now you know here we are. So I said, you know, what the hell with it? I'm calling today, y'all.
Speaker 9: Should diet this other phone together out of respect that both y'all a lot more.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, you know, and then you know, if that's what it's got to be, we be face to face together, whatever it's got to be. Man, So I prefer you know, okay, so but let me ask you this where is going there? Once we both staying flat footed and tell you how it is.
Speaker 9: Then what I ain't gonna never be flat footed?
Speaker 12: Okay, well flat footed or upside down anyway you want to look at it. Bro, I'm trying not to get into this physical part, but it seemed like you leaning that way with me.
Speaker 14: It could be what up you.
Speaker 9: Know, it could be on this side of the der the other side. It don't make a difference.
Speaker 1: It never does, brother, It never does. When two bulls come together, one of them got to go down.
Speaker 9: Guess what we are doing? Too much talking? You got my information? Guess what now I'm locked loaded than hunting for you?
Speaker 1: You lock and loaded.
Speaker 9: There's no need for you to say. There's no need for us to discuss anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool?
Speaker 12: You know matter why while we're at it, man, let me go and drop it all on you dn be cause it's it seemed like we need to go and get it all out the way.
Speaker 1: You cool? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: I think you need you know, matter of fact, if you want to just keep it all the way real, you might want to go take a blood test about Alana and make sure you to pop into.
Speaker 1: That all right, feel me?
Speaker 9: Got it?
Speaker 12: So I'm gonna have your wife get your car man because we didn't contemplate it too long.
Speaker 1: At it's time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you do that. You know my information? Like I said, you said enough, you hit enough bones there. Now I'm really loaded hunting for somebody. So you know what I mean, somebody got to go?
Speaker 1: What you mean? What's all this? Somebody got to go? What you're saying, somebody got.
Speaker 9: To go go ocause you're.
Speaker 12: Talking about either me or you. One of us got to go because you're saying the wrong thing. Because what you must understand is if I'm giving you as much information as I already have, that means I have enough information to know where you are.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 12: You know nothing about me norwhere I reside. So if you're gonna talk about locking load, then somebody got to go. Then you're saying it to the wrong person because I'm already up on you.
Speaker 1: Player. You got to talk.
Speaker 9: At first off, you ain't really annoyed because you got a country accent. So second off, like you're dealing with a real street So however you want to handle it, you know my information, guess what. I don't reside the more. I ain't being no more. Guess what now? You gotta start from scratch like me.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Here go the math man. You ready for that? You ready for this?
Speaker 14: Math?
Speaker 1: You ready to play?
Speaker 12: Here go to math this nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Marney Show.
Speaker 1: You've been pranked by your wife.
Speaker 12: I'm a killer, yeah, black man, chill, I boy, you you kind of had me scared for a minute because you really wouldn't flinching you whatever you eating over there, he never didn stop eating on it.
Speaker 9: I ain't gonna stop eating. I'm gonna keep eating every morning.
Speaker 12: What's the baddest radio morning show in the land.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey Show.
Speaker 12: I don't think I scared him at all, y'all. I think you got scared. He actually kind of scared me a little bit, you know. Yeah, you got pranking to leave? Yeah, I get a little back pedaling right there, like, Okay, he's not budgeting, he's not moving, and he won't stop eating eating, So you got huh you are you that?
Speaker 1: He was not concerned?
Speaker 8: Y'all got your ticket to where you're going. I can tell you're a little country Bumpkin too. I can tell you I can hear it in your boys.
Speaker 13: Yeah, because he was from Jersey.
Speaker 11: It was not a game.
Speaker 12: I think I'm gonna call Kirk Franklin. I'm gonna put it on my list. What y'all think?
Speaker 1: Kirk?
Speaker 11: Not right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, Kirk was just on the show last week. Okay, how about how about Prime? Right now? How about Prime? No, he ain't got no Why don't you call l LL and prank him? Oh? Hell no?
Speaker 12: Man answering his house and messing. No, no, yeah, I know who to get your own? How about stephen A Smith?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that might be fun.
Speaker 8: Uh huh if he just don't know how to shut up. I was watching him the other day. I tek him and Molly. I said, man, can y'all just tell him to shut up? They were announcing that Usher was gonna do halftime yesterday. I thought, this ignorant. I'll be gonna stephen A? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 1: Hold on on?
Speaker 8: Don't get me wrong, I like Usher, but what I saw with Doctor Dre Snoop, Emma nem and Mary J.
Speaker 1: Blige, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think when we need to add somebody else. I got on my phone. I said, hey, man, will you shut Joe dumb ass up? Why do you feel compelled that you have to say something?
Speaker 13: Dog?
Speaker 1: She can do this show by hisself.
Speaker 15: Yes, Er, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was a kid hits than you got.
Speaker 8: Hell, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was talking about Steven A. Smith. But his hairline looking camera, I know what you were doing, but his hairline too though.
Speaker 1: His hairline is just you know.
Speaker 13: I just okay, all right, we gotta get to the letter up next. Junior walked away the Strawberry Letter. The subject is you can't blame that on the medicine. We'll get into it right after this. To get ahead, Junior, come back. You're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVFM dot com.
Speaker 11: Click on submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 13: We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 1: You never know. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it.
Speaker 5: For it.
Speaker 1: You here. It is Strawberry letter.
Speaker 11: Thank enough you subject. You can't blame that on the medicine.
Speaker 13: Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a fifty two year old married woman and my husband is fifty six. We've been married for fifteen years and he's taken me through a lot of ups and downs. When we met, he told me that he had just had a baby by a woman that he only had sex with one time. Few years later, I found out that he was not supporting the child, and when things got ugly, the woman called me and said my husband used to pay her for sex. I was so hurt because he didn't tell me any of that, and he calls himself a deacon at the church. He ended up having to back pay child support to this woman. Then, six years into our marriage, the woman called me again and said she had been sleeping with my husband. My husband called her a liar and I stood by him. Over the years, we spent a lot of time with his son and the woman hasn't been tripping. About a month ago, my husband had to have his appendix taken out and he was put under and anesthesia. When he came to after surgery, he called out for the woman, his son's mother. I was furious, but I didn't act up in the hospital. I later told him what he did, and he said it was a medicine and he must have been upset with her and subconsciously said her name. I checked in with the woman to see if you she'd been talking to my husband for anything other than her son. She said he'd been calling her again, and my heart sank.
Speaker 11: Right after that.
Speaker 13: I could have sworn he called her name while we were making love, but he denied it over and over.
Speaker 11: I don't know what.
Speaker 13: Kind of hole this woman has over him, and my intuition says he's still sleeping with her. Do I investigate further? Or should I let it go and trust my man. Trust your man, trust your gut, trust your intuition here because he's already proven that he's untrustworthy. Okay, he's lied to you about his relationship with the woman a few times. He said he had a baby buyer. She said that he was paying her for sex. You said, during your fifteen years of marriage, he's taking you through a lot of ups and downs, and mostly having to do with this woman. Thank god he started paying child support because I'm sure, you don't want to be with the deadbeat dad, even though the son isn't biologically yours. But you were taking care of him and helping him in everything. Him calling you the baby's mama during sex. I know that had to hurt. He lied about that, but investigating further means what.
Speaker 11: It doesn't mean anything. He's not going to tell you the truth.
Speaker 13: He hasn't so far, and she will tell you everything, probably hoping to get him back. So in this instance, trust your instincts, trust your intuition.
Speaker 1: Steve, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Who decide with right here in this letter because it's just so all over the place.
Speaker 1: You fifty two, your husband fifty six. I've been married fifteen years. He's taken you through a lot of ups and downs.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 8: When you first met you, he told me he had just had a baby by a woman that he only had sex with one time. A few years later I found out he was not supporting the child. And when things got ugly, the woman called me and said, my husband used to pay her for sake. About right, this woman called you and told you that your husband used to pay her for sex. Now, I ain't trying to be in your business. But what is this call? What is this call? Well, to keep it real radioish, thank you. This is called prostitution.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 8: It's one of the oldest professions in the world when women charge.
Speaker 1: Men and men pay for sexual faithors.
Speaker 8: So now the prostitute calls you and tells you that he used to pay her for sets.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 8: I was so hurt because he didn't tell me any of that. And he calls himself a deacon at the church. Well, just in defense of health, he didn't tell you any of that. I don't none of us would have told you, none of us. That ain't no information we fet the volunteer under. And the fact that he is deacon at the church ain't got nothing to do with the mailman ain't gonna tell you that. I'm gonna tell you that right now. To Uber driving, ain't gonna share that information with you. Or the dude to drive the Pepsi truck he not gonna tell you that either. So a lot of people ain't gonna tell you that right here, the guy to working for most company, dude on the piggy line at the U a U, ain't w audo strike right now, ain't gonna come out and tell you he usould pay a woman for sex anybody, And he calls himself a deacon at the church.
Speaker 1: Wow, that ain't nothing new either.
Speaker 8: He ended up having to back pay child support to this woman as he should. Then six years until our marriage, the woman called me again and said she had been sleeping with my husband. My husband called her a liar and I stood by him.
Speaker 1: Who is this woman? They keep making these calling.
Speaker 8: I ain't nobody she busied every time she want to get in your head. She make a call. Now, she didn't told you to sleep with your husband. Your husband called a lie and I stood bye. Well, I can't tell you who who and all this here, but she sure him make a lot of interest in ass calls. First time she called you and told you she was a prostitute. That that was that's the hell of information, volunteer. I don't know a lot of women make that phone call anyway. Over the years, we spent a lot of time with his son, and the woman hasn't been tripping well because you paid that.
Speaker 1: Back house to so'll be good.
Speaker 8: About a month ago, my husband had to have his appendix taken out and he was put on down the station. When he came out after surgery, he called out for the woman, his son's mother, and I was furious, but I didn't act up in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't act out in the hospital.
Speaker 8: But when we come back, we'll find out where the acting out started.
Speaker 13: All ain't parting two scensori since coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour of today's Strawberry letter, subject you can't blame that on the medicine.
Speaker 11: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter, the subject you can't blame that on the medicine.
Speaker 8: Woman married to a man been going through ups and downs to been married fifteen years. When they first met, he told her that he was having a baby by a woman he had sex with one time. Later on, the woman called him and said, and your husband had been paying her to hand sex.
Speaker 1: That's called prostitution.
Speaker 8: He was upset because he calls himself a deacon at the church, ended up having the back pay child support. And then six years into the marriage, the woman called again and said, your husband was sleeping with him. Your husband said he wasn't lied. You stood by your man, and because you know she ain't make no big deal of it, I guess, and the husband. So anyway, over the years, y'all have spent a lot of time with his and the woman ain't been tripping. That's because he paid that back Child's report. About a month ago, my husband had to have a pendix taking out. He was out and put on the antesthesia. When he came out after surgery, he called out for the woman, his son's mother. I was furious, but I didn't act up in the hospital. I later told him what he did, and he said it was the medicine, and he must have been upset with her and subconsciously said her name perfect, Chris bomb, absolutely perfect you and five.
Speaker 1: Boy, boy, that's higher, that's higher. Woo. That was nice. That was nice.
Speaker 8: Number one, it was a fact in there. It was probably the medicine. See that right there, that's a fact. And then what he said, he was upset with her, and probably subconsciousness said her, all that sounds good.
Speaker 1: That was perfect right there. Woo. That was that was classic.
Speaker 11: I can't even you loved that.
Speaker 1: One scale of one to ten, you get you get a ten point two for that one.
Speaker 8: Oh, anyway, I checked in with the woman to see if she'd been talking to my husband's friends anything other than her son. She said, he's been calling her again and my heart saint.
Speaker 1: Well, but listen to me.
Speaker 8: You've just said she'd been You asked her if she'd been talking to your husband for anything other than their son. The woman said, he's been calling her again, and my heart saint. The woman could be lying. He's been calling her again. They been talking about the son. Did she tell you what.
Speaker 1: He been calling again? Talking about? My heart saint?
Speaker 8: This woman right here is in the heart sinking business. I wouldn't put a lot of weight behind too much of nothing, she said. But anyway, okay, right after that, I could have sworn he called me her name while we were making love, but he denied it over and over. You say you could have sworn, now, that means you get quite hearing I could have sworn.
Speaker 1: See that means you didn't quite hear her ears.
Speaker 8: See I'm not really sure about that. I'm not really sure. But you say I could have sworn, now, you either heard somebody else's name or not. Now, unless your name is Claire, uh huh, some one, and her name is Tierre.
Speaker 1: We gotta have a sounder like you hear something. What is her name?
Speaker 8: I wish you to put y'all name in this matter so I could have seen how you could have thought you said that other name, because what could he have said other than your name that would make you I could have see. Now you reach it. You either heard it and you can't a woman know her damn name? It ain't no, I could have sworn he called her. No, I'm telling you, you know what your name is. You know if he calls you another name or not?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 8: You know if your name Deborah and her name didre. Now we got to work through that. Deborah, you could have been Yon or what you heard? You know, Susan Suanne?
Speaker 1: Not right? Well, we got a little problem in them, see right now. So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I can't help you with this one here. I don't know what kind of hole this woman has over here. You don't know what kind of holes you?
Speaker 11: What kind of old does she have?
Speaker 1: A room? Deep?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 8: Really? You really don't even have to. You can change one letter in there and it explains at all. You don't know what kind of whole this woman has over here.
Speaker 1: Whole is spelled h O l D. Whole is spelled h O L See. Once again, you could have sworn, he said, your name.
Speaker 8: Now, you don't know what kind of hold this woman has over here?
Speaker 1: I do. I know exactly what it is.
Speaker 8: And you know we're not taking this. This is good ass radio. I could have sworn she said my name. I could have sworn. You said, I don't know what kind of whole Okay she had as over him.
Speaker 1: Whole sounds a lot like hold. You see what I'm saying. But I've got confused at all.
Speaker 11: On Instagram at st and check out.
Speaker 13: Very hot when gone, get up Carla on the Free iHeartRadio app, where free.
Speaker 11: Never sounded so good?
Speaker 13: Coming up next in his Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 1: You know what I do have, Shirlety.
Speaker 10: I know you cannot mess up in sports in front of mister Harvey. That's what I do know, because if he seeing, he gonna say something.
Speaker 1: So you know, upsetting. You called in the ESPN and you talked to Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 10: He threw out the first pitch at the Yanked game. And you know you've thrown out first pitches before.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I threw I threw out the first pitch at the Chicago Cubs game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strong, strong throat, strong adult happened.
Speaker 8: Stephen got it to the plate and the catcher that came up to me and said, hey man, you had a little sauce on that thing. Yeah, yeah, I threw it so sweet Tommy that I took a bow on the mound.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now, Stephen, a man, Stephen threw this ball. You thought he's playing cricket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because wow, I've seen some bad before. God, pretty bad here.
Speaker 8: It wasn't as bad as fifty, but it was bad because, you know, Stephen, they be talking so much trash and I think today Junior, for closing remarks, will play my entire interview on first take because it was a call in it.
Speaker 11: Yeah you call it.
Speaker 8: He called all right because Molly Quinn orchestrated the whole stuff for when whenever she could put him in check, she will.
Speaker 1: He made a bunch of.
Speaker 8: Girls, yeah, and they was roasting steven A, but no one got him the way I gott.
Speaker 1: What did you got him?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: That we will hear that in about hour because we Steve threw the ball. I didn't know.
Speaker 10: I couldn't tell if he was right handed. It didn't look like he was right hand through it. And then that that kick leg, that wild leg at it. Yeah, that looked crazy. Then he hailed his wrist. You know how you shoot a three point in hold?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Then he held his wrist like that he doing. Yeah, I toasted it.
Speaker 18: You got him so very special. Closing today, Yeah, it's to be closing.
Speaker 8: Mark.
Speaker 1: That's about an hour, yeah, about an hour. All right, Well let's get to this man.
Speaker 10: Colorado and USC played this weekend.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like they ranked number five? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Usc? Well, USC is a better football team than Org. Oh yeah. And that quarterback they got at USC, Tayler Willis, Yeah, he ain't nothing to play with you.
Speaker 8: So it's gonna be tough because the Colorado defense is just not there yet and the offensive line is not there. This is like black Prime, say better get me now, because this is the worst we're gonna ever got.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolute.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they gonna they're gonna play better this week.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna get rowded again like that.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, thank you junior coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 13: Grandmother needs advice because her granddaughter snitched on her.
Speaker 11: We'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 13: Okay, Steve, this is from LaDonna and Newark. LaDonna says, Hi, Stephen Crewe. I'm a glamma and I love spoiling my grandkids and sending them back home to their parents. So when my daughter asked me to keep her seven years old for a whole weekend, I wanted to say no, but I did it anyway. My granddaughter told her mom that I cursed at her and made her clean up the house while I laid on the couch and smoked cigarettes. My daughter sent me a really long text telling me not to smoke around her child or curse at her. I told her that's how I raised her, and her child is no different. I think my daughter and my granddaughter owe me an apology. Don't you you know we could fix that.
Speaker 8: Don't don't don't bring your baby over here no more, mm because what I do at my house is the way we do it at my house.
Speaker 1: That's basically what she said.
Speaker 8: Now, I understand you might not want me smoking around your daughter because it's not fair to smoke around children because second hand smoke is real, So I understand that, But to cuss it, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get cussed out. That's why you drop a lot.
Speaker 11: I'm all red me Steve, the baby seven.
Speaker 12: Okay, we was getting cussed out a second at the gate four.
Speaker 1: Three five months. I don't even remember not being right for that part.
Speaker 13: Oh, so do you think she wants to know? Does her daughter owe her an apology? And the granddaughter the granddaughter seven? Yeah, the grandmother thinks they both owe her an apology.
Speaker 1: It's seven year.
Speaker 8: Old gonna tell everything. If you don't want nothing told, don't, don't do it or say it around the child. That's right, because you can't put them on on on Snitch Watch. You can't put them on the Hey keep a secret, you can't do it. They don't know what that is yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't keep them on mute man. Ain't nobody fitting apologize?
Speaker 11: How does she say it? How does she tell her grandmother.
Speaker 1: And my grandma?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and she was smoking sick the best, and she made me clean the whole house and she told me if my black ass didn't do it, she was gonna beat the sugar honey, ice tea out of me. And I said, well, damn, Grandma, she should got your little black ants in there like I told you and did. I said, Grandma, that's f doup. Grandmama said, I don't have what you think of jef though they both. I said, when I come in there, it better be clean. Then I told her I'm gonna tell my mama. She said, I kick your mama egg.
Speaker 11: All right, that's what the baby told her mom.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, I think we have time for one more Steve.
Speaker 11: This is from Sarah and Toledo.
Speaker 13: Sarah says, I have a fourteen year old son that loves expensive tennis shoes and I let him order them online. He has a two pair. He has two pair of Jordan's that he has never worn, and I can't return them. The married guy that I'm dating has a twelve year old son that wears the same shoe size as my son. So I offered to give my boyfriend the Jordan's for his son. He won't let his son have them because he's scared of what his wife will say. Why can't he be a man and tell his wife the sneakers are a gift.
Speaker 1: The married God God?
Speaker 8: Oh, Steve, does she say to marry God, I'm dating? Yeah? Yeah, Why can't he be a man and tell.
Speaker 11: He was that they were just a gift?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, he's from a side piece. Stupid.
Speaker 11: It's so generous, isn't she.
Speaker 8: You are ignorant? You are ignorant. Let letter right, I'm not helping her. I ain't got no time for Sara. It's mess. Why can't he be a man.
Speaker 11: From Toledo, Ohio?
Speaker 14: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: And you know her son is going to be mad if she gives away a pair of his sneakers.
Speaker 11: What are you doing, mom?
Speaker 1: Well, he's never won them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so we can have that one.
Speaker 1: But his son getting them telling his mama.
Speaker 10: Oh no, yeah, George Trump, because the mama.
Speaker 1: Gonna ask a bunch of questions.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you more, son's gonna tell it all right.
Speaker 13: Coming up to twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 15: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Some good news for our friend, actor and comedian DC young Fly. DC young Fly has been named as host of an all new trivia game show that's a spinoff of the classic Hollywood Squares The new show is called Celebrity Squares. It's on VH one. It's produced by Kevin Hart's Heartbeat Productions, and according to online sources, Celebrity Squares will feature celebrities that will answer black pop culture questions. The first season, we'll have twenty half hour episodes and the guests include baby Face.
Speaker 11: Bobby Brown, We Love You, Bobby.
Speaker 13: Tiffany Hattish, Kirk Franklin, Lunell, Tay Diggs, and many more stars. We will keep you posted on the premiere date for Celebrity Squares. So congratulations to DC, Young Flying, Young Fly. That's a good move for DC.
Speaker 15: Huh.
Speaker 1: DC is he's that cat that's on the come. He's gonna be fine.
Speaker 6: He got next.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's a good dude. Man, He's a really really good dude. And he's growing into it now. You know, he's growing into his skill. He's really grown auling boys, Chico Callos, they really growing into their skill.
Speaker 1: Many funny.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the jokes are becoming a lot more mature, a lot huge because they four, well, you know, you got to the older you get, the more maturit these jokes get. You know, That's why there are no famous teenage comedians.
Speaker 1: It's just not.
Speaker 13: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play a round of would you rather?
Speaker 11: Right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather be the President of the United States for one day? The president now all that power for one day? Or a billionaire for one day? Which one billion million? You don't want to run the country for a day be the most powerful man in the world.
Speaker 12: Nor most frustrating job.
Speaker 1: Nope, But Bill, I'm.
Speaker 13: So powerful a billion uh huh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be lost thought. I'm gonna be exhausted.
Speaker 11: All the things you're gonna do with it.
Speaker 8: The stuff I got to buy for this day because I'm gonna use the whole builliing. You believe that I'm gonna use the whole building. I'm telling you right now, it's several buildings gonna get fought.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 13: Would you rather laugh out loud during sex or yawn continually during sex?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I ain't young. Ay, We're gonna laugh at it. Cousin, I can't believe it. It's funny to me too. I can't believe I'm in here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it ain't no laughing. I've cried before. It'll be laughing. I don't know what the hell for.
Speaker 12: So you're gonna like you're born No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I just said, there's no yonning. I'm too busy for that.
Speaker 8: But I'm not gonna I'm not gonna be laughing though now I cried before.
Speaker 11: Those are your choices, laughing or yanni.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to take. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 13: Would you rather be the ugliest person in the world or the smelliest person in the world?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 18: Man, come on, Yeah, I'm fine, but I think Okay.
Speaker 8: I don't want to think, and I refuse to be ugly. Oh you can get off that one right now.
Speaker 1: You can stop refusing right now.
Speaker 8: You might not be the ugliest person in the world, but you're the most unattracted person on this dram show. I mean I've been that before. I walked in the room and been the most unattracted person in the room. You just have to know that. It's just had to deal.
Speaker 11: With it, be confident in that.
Speaker 8: And then the three men on this show have all experienced that. And shut up line. You have been in the room tomy. I watched a TV show Ready for Love read I'm yeah, I watched Ready to Love You like this person in the room one time?
Speaker 1: Co time. No, no, I'm not taking that. We got an episode. We got episode run to tap. I've seen you in the room with all them girls.
Speaker 8: You don't think you was most untext person to know what we know?
Speaker 11: Of course?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I've seen you in the room with all the men too.
Speaker 11: No, I ain't going All right, that's today's round of which you're rather coming up next.
Speaker 13: We'll close out the show with the phone call from Steve when he called Stephen A.
Speaker 11: Smith right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, Here we are, guys, last break of the day on this Wednesday hump day. Now, Steve, instead of closing, you wanted to do something different.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: The other day Stephen A. Smith threw out the first pitch at the Yankees game.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was horrible.
Speaker 8: Molly Quinn digs at him whenever she gets the chance. So they gave us a call and said, Steve, have you seen the pitch? And I saw the pitch? They said, would you call in to roast Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith. It would be my honor, that's what you said. So it was a phone call, so I called, so it won't be different from the radio.
Speaker 8: They showed Stephen A throwing the pitch out several times on the screen, and they had a picture of me up just a headshot and me talking to Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith, Molly Quinn, and Ryan Clark. Here's the phone.
Speaker 5: Call Steve Harvey, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you see.
Speaker 5: Oh God. First of all, let me say, oh my.
Speaker 17: God, the embarrassed myth that has been heaped upon me.
Speaker 5: You know how many calls out and took from my frat brother's going, hey, man, ain't Stephen Ain't your boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Kind stephen A smill brother, Man, I love your dog, but I could not believe what I thought. Now everybody been kind of, you know, going light and you know, my boy Ryan.
Speaker 17: He's your pardon and everything. I listened to him.
Speaker 5: Man, I don't know if anybody's called the end of the day who's actually thrown out a first pitch. But I've actually thrown out a first pitch At.
Speaker 17: The Cubs game in Chicago.
Speaker 5: I walked up to the mound I'm actually ten twelve years older than you.
Speaker 17: I lean back.
Speaker 5: I picked Kappa on it, dead center of the mint. Nice pop.
Speaker 17: What she did yesterday.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, fucks just sucks to the highest. You know. First of all, let me tell you what it was for Lee Stevens. It was that averagance stroll up to the mound and that care free flip.
Speaker 17: Of the ball like you had just struck out the previous eleven last battle.
Speaker 5: I said, just.
Speaker 3: It was amazing to me.
Speaker 19: And then you cop back and you threw that bunny hop ass baseball it damn near road to the texture and the other thing everybody's been talking about that little wild leg.
Speaker 5: I know what the wild leg was for Stephen.
Speaker 17: When you threw it, you saw it was short, so you tried to kick it. That's what I telled this dude right there.
Speaker 5: And then the worship. Oh I've been waiting on this phone call. Thank y'all for taking to call my Look.
Speaker 17: The worst of it for me was the risk slip at the end. What the hell was that about?
Speaker 5: You held it out like somebody dad, Oh, Stevehen, what have you?
Speaker 1: Don't I choke?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: I got I was I was doing fine.
Speaker 18: I was ready, and then I got up on that man man, and it looked like it was a mile away.
Speaker 11: I said, oh my lord, what am I doing here?
Speaker 1: What? What the hell has happened to me? You know, I mean, I don't know what that man all.
Speaker 17: I could tell before?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I fell out the I had kepper on the ball. I'd never thrown out one before. I still a picture of Molly.
Speaker 17: I wish they.
Speaker 1: Had the right there, it's right there, s there we go. Yeah, yeah, we got some text for you. Yep.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. See that over the top, the release from the top. That's how you throw a baseball. Your throw was damned near fifty finish. The only thing the difference between you and fifty cent was kids went wade left. That's the only difference even that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight, mine was straight.
Speaker 13: Mine's went my mine went straight, and eventually it got over home play.
Speaker 1: That's my argument. Eventually you got over home play. That's what happened. A minute.
Speaker 5: Are you really are you really trying to hang on to that?
Speaker 8: No, no, listen, man, you know baseball, oh two pitch breaking ball.
Speaker 1: You know, Vladimiga River would have swung at that pitch. You know, what I'm saying, that's what, that's what. That's no what I'm swing I'm coming from it.
Speaker 5: Listened to me. The only athlete that would have swung at that is a golfer. That's the only person that swings at that pitch. It wasn't a oh and two breaking ball. It was a broken arm. You threw that ball. Look at that pitcher, man, You see that form.
Speaker 17: That's athletic. Oh, and then you know I did good.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, I bowed. I'm so good. Can I say one to think?
Speaker 17: Ryan, I gotta take it.
Speaker 5: I've been watching you, boy, I gotta been watching you.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: Ryan Clark is strong and so much necked up. Boy, And Molly Quinn, you're gonna be a major start.
Speaker 12: You're gonna be a major nice nice yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know because when he strolled up to the plate, he was walking up there, you know how he walked like he owned everything.
Speaker 8: He was tossing the ball like yeah, tossing it up and down, catching that saying okay, apologizes all my frat.
Speaker 1: Brothers that called me coming. Hey man, Steven, ain't your boy?
Speaker 8: Yeah right then, Hey, y'all listen, try to remember something today.
Speaker 1: No matter what you got.
Speaker 8: Know that that no matter what you're going through, God is there. Don't think he's not watching. Don't think he don't care, because he does. He gonna get you through it. I'm a living withness. God will get you through anything. Y'all take care of Talk to God today. He'd absolutely love to hear from you. All right, y'all have a good one man, See y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 13: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show