Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, President Biden is being trolled for a mispronouncing Ello Cool Jay's name and calling him boy.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend, we'll get into that, Fat.
Speaker 3: Joe, can you mispronounce al l?
Speaker 2: You'll see Fat Joe met with former President Bill Clinton and made him an honorary member of the terror Squad.
Speaker 1: And the people want to know is Odell Beckham Junior dating Kim Kardashian for real.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey. Chelsea and Miami says, I'm a fan of wearing all black, and my husband told me I should buy brighter colors like our neighbor Pam wears. Why did he use Pam as an example? Is he checking for Pam?
Speaker 4: No, he ain't checking for Pam coming out in the colors doing something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, for y'all both getting out the cop in front of the house. Both y'all got vacuum drive away. You get out like you morning, she get out like it is morning.
Speaker 3: Receive the difference.
Speaker 4: One of y'all is morning, and one of y'all look like is morning, sunshine, blue sky. Yeah, that's what param looked like. And that's all he's saying. Now that the comparison. He's stupid for making the comparison. Now he dumb like a donob for that.
Speaker 2: All right, Moving on to a misty and Richmond, who says, I used my husband's car and it was a mess, so I got the hand vacuum and vacuum. Did I found a receipt for a bottle of champagne and a bottle of orange juice? Those items are for Mimosa's. He said, it wasn't his receipt. Why is he lying to me?
Speaker 3: Why you got to be lyned?
Speaker 4: You found a receipt in a messy car for champagne and ORed you.
Speaker 3: Did you see the champagne? Yeah, you ain't seen nothing. Why is he lying to you about what his champagne? And honored you?
Speaker 4: So the receipt could come from anywhere fred in the car?
Speaker 1: Was that a good line? He said, it wasn't his receipt.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what let let me okay, let's let's go over a couple of potential truths.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, number one.
Speaker 4: Yes, I bought some champagne and mimosas because one of the coworkers at the job likes it and was celebrating something, and so I stopped and bought the champagne and mimosas for the celebration at work.
Speaker 3: That a potential truth. Another potential truth.
Speaker 4: The girl I'm seeing on the side, he liked champagne and momosas, so I bought.
Speaker 1: Her son that curate.
Speaker 3: Not for what?
Speaker 4: See all these potential truths, See, all these potential truths could lead to something else. So not to remove yourself from any potential truth. Come on, that ain't my damn receipt. I don't know where because you damn showed this. You ain't see no cork in the car?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What? What?
Speaker 4: No sun kissed label in the car?
Speaker 3: None of that, none of that proper canda what? None of that? Now you do?
Speaker 4: No, he can't drink mosts, none at all. As a matter of fact, at the brunch he gonna say, you want them amosa?
Speaker 3: What what is that?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Shante in Brooklyn, Shante writes, my boy friend delivers food and groceries in his spare time, and he brings home food that he didn't deliver, and I've eaten it with him not knowing he stole it from a customer. He said, everyone does it. Is this a red flag? Is he a bad person?
Speaker 3: Well? You ate it?
Speaker 1: She didn't know.
Speaker 3: You know how many people that do dash ain't got their order?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he say, everybody do it? They going home.
Speaker 4: It's just trifling the way people are. You can't order nothing no more. That's not all like all that. I've never I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know what door dash is. I just know of it. My kids use it all the time, but I don't. I ain't never used it. I ain't never used it. I didn't know what surely you have, but I do. I'm not. I'm not gonna stalk. I make peanut but there.
Speaker 4: I make a peanut butter sandwich before I cast somebody to the house. And I'm not allowed to eat peanut butter anymore. Really, really, I haven't had peanut butter and.
Speaker 3: Minimal.
Speaker 4: This is day two hundred. I've had no peanut butter in over two hundred days.
Speaker 3: I've had no milk or cheese in two hundred days. Chicken, Okay, I don't even miss it.
Speaker 4: I've only had a minimal amount of sugar. I've only had missed I had minimal amount of sugar. I've weaned myself off sugar. I no longer crave it like I missed it, which is one of the big things. Yeah, sugar is just cancers.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Who we know? Who?
Speaker 4: I ain't eating nod I'm talking sugar free up there, Tommy, sugar free. You ain't gotta work, He's a No. I don't know that sugar, Tommy, I ain't that gelato.
Speaker 3: But but you ain't supposed to.
Speaker 1: Because chronic disease. You don't want it.
Speaker 3: You coulta that sugar.
Speaker 1: Cut it at Okay, I'll.
Speaker 3: Get you, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Last one, Celo Kathy and Nashville says, I'm sixty years.
Speaker 1: Old and I'm dating a married man.
Speaker 2: I went my whole life without messing with anyone else's husband. But this man is special to me. He mentioned that he would leave his wife for me. But I like being the side chick. Can I tell him that?
Speaker 4: Hell? Yeah, yeah, you can tell him that.
Speaker 3: You can break that news to it this afternoon. Yeah, as soon as you're on the radio.
Speaker 1: And what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: What she tells me, he gonna go what I just want. I just want to be your side ship. And I had such high hope for well Okay, okay, I guess how I just that's what you want, you know. Yeah, I have to honor your wishes.
Speaker 4: You know it's gonna hurt me, but I do just continue on usually Oh god, yeah, I don't want them.
Speaker 3: If you're comfortable with it, you know, are you sure you like it?
Speaker 1: I love it? Day after Thanksgiving? You okay with you.
Speaker 3: Now on the phone. While he's saying all this, you don't see him, but he river dancing hobby.
Speaker 4: He's standing there working at out clogging and everything.
Speaker 1: Coming up next. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Celo Entertainment News. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show