Speaker 1: Damn Charlomagne, who got the donkey.
Speaker 2: Out to day to day? Yes, donkey today for Wednesday, September twenty seventh, goes to a Houston woman named Alania Ford. Now, this case happened, Okay, this case I'm about to tell you all about happened in March of twenty twenty one. But the surveillance footage has just been released. Okay, See what had happened was Alania Ford used to work at Jack in the Box and she shot at a customer in the drive through all because they got into an argument because Jack in the Box forgot this family's order of curly fries. I can't make this kind of stuff up. Let's go to Fox twenty six News for the report. Please, A Jack in the Box employee opened fire on drive through customers.
Speaker 1: A family had their dog their six year old daughter in the car with them when they got into a dispute with an employee over a missing curly fries from an order at that Jack in the Box. As Ramos pulls up to that drive through window, he's then greeted by Alania Ford, and once his food was handed over, in order of curly fries were missing from the bag. When he asked for them, he was told no. That's when the argument started. You can see Ramos in his red pickup truck going back and forth with Ford. She walks away, comes back, and the argument continues. Another employer approaches the window to try and resolve the situation, but in the midst of that, Ford comes back and starts arguing with Ramos yet again. She starts throwing ketchup pack is into his truck window, so he started throwing things back. But then Ford comes back yet again, points her gun directly at Ramos and starts shooting as.
Speaker 2: He speeds away.
Speaker 1: Luckily, none of those bullets struck Ramos's vehicle and no one was injured. Ford was charged and convicted of deadly conduct, and recent documents show her probation ended in June of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: This is why you can't fight fries with fire, Jesus, especially in Texas. All right, look, man, I understand folks are going through things. Folks are stressed out emotionally and mentally. People are at capacity. And this is really why we have to be kind to everyone we encounter, because you never know what folks are going through. Not making excuses for this woman at all, because she made a choice. Going to get your firearm because y'all having a dispute over some damn curly fries is a choice, all right. Choosing to fire said firearm at an individual, not just an individual, a whole family over curly fries is a choice. This man was in the car with his pregnant wife and his six year old. I also would like to say, fast food workers of America, it's never that serious. I literally was listening to Bishop tdj's sermon from this past Sunday called then interescapeable roll of Service. There is no greater purpose on this planet for any of us other than to be of service. You, as a fast food worker, are providing a service. We are grateful for the service you provide. It's a bunch of people right now trying to get to work, trying to get to school, and they are depending on you right now in that drive through to be prompt and precise so they can get what they ordered in a timely manner to make it where they need to be. So drop on the clothes bombs for all the fast food workers out there being a service this morning, okay, and doing their job, but This is also why we appreciate Chick fil A workers, because the one thing all of us remember about Chick fil A workers is the way they make us feel. Okay, they make us feel so good. All right, My wife and I got Crystal franchises. We got Crystal franchises opening. That's all I want our employees to be is kind. I want folks to leave the establishment feeling good because the interaction is pleasant. If something is missing from the order, you check the receipt, see that they did indeed pay for it, and give it to them. This why don't why, I don't understand, Alania Ford. What would it have hurt you to give this family their order of curly fries? How much is in order of them little funky ass curly fries? A dollar? Okay, At the end of the night, it's probably a bunch of curly fries left over that y'all just throw out. There's probably several orders of curly fries dropped on the floor. Jack in the box right now. The president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee, who works here at the Breakfast Club. You'll get to see him in twenty twenty four. We need him to lose some weight before he makes his debut, but he wants me to remind y'all fast food workers that you don't get employee of the month for saving the company money on any products.
Speaker 1: All Right, it.
Speaker 2: Don't matter if it's Fountain drinks, sauces, apple Pope, Napkins, scraws, French fries. You don't get a bonus for saving these items. Your boss does not walk up to you and say we love the words. You don't give people anything extra, Okay, and now you have been promoted. This never happens. And I promise you Jack in the Box employees, Jack is not dying for you, all right. There's no reason to take your job that serious that you get in a dispute over some damn curly fries. And it damn sure is not serious enough for you to pull a pistol out and get things popping like the grease those fries came out of a Leanifford Aleano Ford was convicted of aggravated the soul with a deadly weapon. Documentary revealed that her probation concluded in June the twenty twenty three. Aleanna, you really tried your hardest to go from Jack in the box to being in the box eating box. I don't know how you just got probation for this. Whoa, you are actually about the wrong life. Instead of being about thug life, you should be about that fast food life. Because when you choose this fast food life, you have to be about this fast food life. You have to know that when items is missing, folks are going to complain a special with fries because I'm not sharing my fries. I got a pregnant wife and a six year old in the car. They want fries, you know, Damn well, women and kids look at our fries as their fries, especially when they don't have no fries, so you get them their own fries. Aliana. It is your job as a fast food worker to serve because as a customer, I did my job and served you. I spent my money with the establishment you work at, which ultimately helps you to pay your bills. Look, we all make mistakes, and you know that saying don't be afraid to make mistakes because that's how you learn and grow. Well, this don't apply to this all right, Shooting at someone over some curly fries is a mistake you should be afraid to make. And this is why I never underestimate the power of human stupidity, because only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not even sure about the former. Okay, please give Ali on the Ford the sweet sounds of the Hamilton's you. Oh the dam yeah dog, oh the day ye.
Speaker 1: Now I want curly fries. Never mind, I never might, never might.
Speaker 2: Never should that shouldn't the guy that didn't get the curly fries be mad? And how you mad and shoot at meat?
Speaker 1: And you didn't give me the cri exactly like why she?
Speaker 2: And can we talk about the sauces again?
Speaker 1: Because they be holding on to them sauces tight.
Speaker 2: I have no idea why. And you said curly fries be like ninety nine, they be like three dollars. Now curly fries at Jack in the Box dollars three dollars too. Damn, the curly fries are good. We got fried Houston, You got Fridy at home and she been working there thirteen years. Still, I just want to put that out there. Damn. All right, all right, well peace b e t will see you tomorrow, donkey. Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Lamb and saft. Don't be a donkey, dove pound two fifty on yourself and say the bull. If you've been hurting the construction accident, that's pound two five o from yourself and say the bull. Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club h