Speaker 1: Okay, don't tell my radio bosses, but podcast listeners are so much cooler. Yeah, okay, and listen. I love that you listen to our radio show. But like, it means so much that you spend time you come find us on the podcast and now you're here and we're gonna be together for like an hour or more. That's really great. Okay, follow our podcast and enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: This is interesting, Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning because last week we did a new segment on the show called Say Yes to the X.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, it just blew up our textboard. People loved it.
Speaker 2: If you wondered what happened to that person that you used to date, we can connect you with them and see if a spark maybe is still there. Plus we get to find out if they're now a successful CEO or if they're still living in their parents' basement, which makes.
Speaker 1: It more likely that they'll say yes Yes.
Speaker 2: I like Brooklyns say. We got a ton of feedback on our textboard at seventy eighty five nine to two and on our YouTube channel everywhere a lot of people wanting to either do it themselves or just hear more stories from people wanting to connect with their exes. And one of the most interesting dms that we got was from an amateur private investigator who says she would be willing to dig around to find out what your ex is up to without him or her ever knowing, and you just check them out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that does not a good payoff lady for the radio show. I mean, hear the other person on the phone.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of a different spin on it, but I guess we could do that, just spy on your exes for you and report back.
Speaker 1: It feels a little like, I don't know, creepy, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not creepy for the listener. Yeah, and that's what I'm looking for. Like, you don't want to be the weirdo that goes and stalks them yourself, but if you have a bunch of radio weirdos, stalk them for you. What a great solution for our listeners out there.
Speaker 1: Why do we need a PI? When we got Alexis, you wouldn't believe what she's able to find. Whoever you need?
Speaker 2: First thing, I said, worry. We understand relationships aren't easy and most of us wonder about the one that got away so why not have us help you out with that?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is this actually something we're gonna work with this woman to do this? What do you say we might?
Speaker 2: We'll see what the interest is text in seventy five nine to two. If you want us to stalk your exes secretly for you?
Speaker 1: You's enough exes, right like you? Just you need to do it for somebody else?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't have an ex is what you're saying. Okay, yes, thank you for bringing that up. Okay, all right, I'm sad. Let's move on and go to the Shock College Question of the Day with Digital Jake. Jake, what do we got going today?
Speaker 4: Well, everyone here will be happy to know our next paid week of vacation is still months and months away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, who needs exotic travel and relaxation when we could be trapped inside this tiny, gray soundproof room for ten hours a day.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: But today is World Tourism Day, So to celebrate the baycations we're currently not allowed to take, we'll go around the world metaphorically talking about unusual cities, monuments, and attractions during a special one and done tourist edition of the Shot Collar Question of the Day. It's Alexis's turn, and like always, she cannot receive any help from you in the room. Alexis in Ortona, Italy, there's an attraction that people come from miles to sea. What is it? Is it A a free flowing river of tomato sauce? B a public water fountain but instead of water, it's wine. Or see a famous vampire graveyard built next to a garlic orchard.
Speaker 5: Keep them garlic orchards next to every cemetery.
Speaker 1: Vampires, zombies, wooden steaks with zombies. What is zombies? Can we get zombies blow their heads on? According to the walking makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard you can just talk to them nicely and.
Speaker 1: They're still feeling somewhere like I would go to any of these.
Speaker 6: The wine water fountain would be.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently there's a trail in Spain that has that. Is that sanitary? No, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go the wine water fountain, Alexi said.
Speaker 4: Wine fountain that is. The people in Ortona won't say what kind of wine is in it, but they do have positive reviews. They don't want to.
Speaker 1: We're probably a little bit of everything on.
Speaker 4: One Jose, it's your question. Now out of the top six most visited tourist attractions in the US. Three are in New York. Please name them.
Speaker 5: Oh well, the first one's obvious. That's gotta be a Times Square. The second thing would be the Statue of Liberty there it is right.
Speaker 2: Well, you need to be careful because he said the most visited, which is different than the most popular.
Speaker 5: That's a good point because you got to make a boat to them.
Speaker 2: The park is right there in Central Park. It's right there, like it's you can walk there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say Times Square. I'm gonna say Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 1: Okay, Empire State. Oh, I forget what that one?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna go with j Park, Central Park, Central Park.
Speaker 4: Jose gave Times Square, Central Park, and the Statue of Liberty as his three answers. I'll tell you Times Square is number one, fifty million tours a year, Central Park number two, forty two million tourists a year, and the Statue of Liberty is on my list at number twenty five, only four million tourists a year. Number three, or though, when you missed Jose was Grand Central Station one million. So I'm sorry, Jose, that is incorrect. Brook. It's your turn. Okay, one famous monument is starting to lean and it can even be noticed with the name I. Architects say, within a few thousand years it will be the same angle as the leaning Tower of Pisa. Is Now, which monument is it? Is it A the Eiffel Tower, B Big Ben aka the Elizabeth Tower, or c the roller coaster at New York, New York in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna shut it down if it's leaned all the way. Someone was built on a.
Speaker 1: Landfill off the actually charge you more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm leaning now more extream.
Speaker 1: I mean, Okay, here's the thing. The Eiffel Tower is triangle shape, which is a pretty solid foundation, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm just thinking of what would lean. But Big Ben feels just the structure of it feels like it's more likely to tell the time I'm going to London. That thing's under construction.
Speaker 6: You can't never see it.
Speaker 2: And it's located right next to the river. The river.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Elizabeth Tower, Brooks said, Elizabeth Tower.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 4: We're two for three. Jose's the only only getting shocked. Jeffrey, it's your question.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: An African village named Ganvy dates back to the sixteenth century and has a population of twenty thousand people. Ganvy is unique because it's the largest city in Africa that is entirely what is it? A built on stilts, b lacking front doors as the community believes it drives distance between neighbors or c controlled by a roving pack of feral dogs.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna go with that flowering worm option again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, flower worms, sixteenth century Africa and no front doors? How do you get into the building?
Speaker 1: He doesn't mean like no door frame, like no door to shut.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you're born, You're born in and you can never leave live start digging. Top dogs are parking built on stilts, Jeff, just knocking? What's it look like out there? Let's just go crazy with this one and say a bunch of feral dogs rules the city. Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: Jeff went with the roving pack of feral dogs.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 4: Gambia is built on stilt. They call it the Venice of Africa.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Jose and I did not get our questions right. We're going to be getting shocked. Somebody wanted to hear like a g six by far Oh.
Speaker 5: Poping bottles in the ice like a blizzard.
Speaker 2: When we dream, we do it right, getting that's your shot collar question of the.
Speaker 3: Day, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I don't want to call people out, but I do feel like some people in this room have been holding back from the show, not giving it there all, and it's unacceptable. All right, oh boy, before we get into our next segment, I need jeff everyone to hold up your right hand and repeat after me. Okay, this is the holding back I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Let's what do you want?
Speaker 2: Jeff I state your name, I say, do solemnly swear to tell all of our listeners.
Speaker 1: Do you solemnly swear tells exactly what's on my mind, exactly what I will.
Speaker 2: Be completely honest and transparent, will be complete and laugh at all of Jeffrey's jokes, even the bad ones.
Speaker 5: I'll laugh at all the jokes, especially the bad honest.
Speaker 2: So help me Brook, Help me Brook.
Speaker 1: I'm not helping you.
Speaker 2: Hashtag girl, truth lawyer thing. Okay, that wasn't perfect, but I'm gonna take it. Nothing here is so now that we're officially under oath and ready to bear our soul and laugh at all of my jokes. It's time to do a brand new What's on Your Mind that's coming up. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and I just had a cartoon paper clip pop up and say, it looks like you're trying to host a radio segment. Would you like some help with that? No, Clippy, I don't want help, and I obviously need to get a new computer.
Speaker 1: You haven't run an update in a while.
Speaker 2: No, probably turn this one in, But we're gonna do a clippy free edition of What's on Your Mind where we go around to figure out what all the hosts I've been thinking about lately, starting with Brooke Brook What's on your Mind?
Speaker 1: I almost lost all of my teeth. I'm not even exaggerating you, guys. I went to the dentist to pick up a night guard. I've never had a night guard before. I'm like a grinder and a.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I go in and they're like, oh, it's done, and just pop it in. Try it on. So I pop it in and she's like, how does it feel like?
Speaker 7: PI?
Speaker 1: You know you can't talk with these big things in your mouth. She's like, okay, take it off, you guys. It would not come off. So she reaches into my mouth and she's like, oh, oh god, it's not coming off. Then they call in the next dental assistant. So now there's two dental hygienis in my mouth on each side trying to pull this thing off, and I think my teeth are gonna come out with it. It is so tight it's like suctioned into my mouth. So then the dentist comes in. Now we're twenty five minutes into this ordeal. It is a huge thing all over the office. He's like, I'll just have to cut this thing off, and he's drilling in the plastic which is so thick, and he finally gets through and you guys, it still is stuck. So then I'm like, how about the hot water? And so she goes and gets these Dixie cups of hot water, you know, the blue Dixie cups if they have at every dentist place, and she's like, try this. So I'm a swishing water and anyway, after forty minutes, the water worked and it finally came.
Speaker 2: Off, and do you know how it?
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, you'll have a new one here in two weeks, and I'm like, I don't know if I walk again. I don't know if I want it. I was like, what would have happened if I put that on at home without trying it on at the dentist office for even years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad your mouth's doing okay.
Speaker 1: Today, we'll see in two weeks your mind.
Speaker 5: If you don't know, I live right literally in front of a huge arena.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I call the uber.
Speaker 5: I go downstairs, and when I go outside, there's traffic.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, probably an event or something.
Speaker 5: There was an event going on which I didn't realize, and the guy's there with this emergandise.
Speaker 2: I hop in Immediately.
Speaker 1: The guy yells at me what.
Speaker 2: He's yelling at me?
Speaker 5: Saying, why would you ever call an uber during a concert? And I go, oh, is that what's happening? He goes, you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's mad at you.
Speaker 2: I go, no, I don't.
Speaker 5: He goes, you live right in front of an arena and you don't know what's going on? And I go, no, I don't look up the schedule every night?
Speaker 2: And why don't you look up the schedule every night?
Speaker 5: He's just he was blocking traffic.
Speaker 2: He should.
Speaker 1: Today you're arguing back arguing.
Speaker 5: To the point guys, I almost and I've never done this, I.
Speaker 2: Almost said, hey, can you just pull over?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 5: I'd rather give my money to another uber driver. Wow, rude, so awkward silence for like a minute, and then he goes, well, what do you do for a living? And I go, oh, I'm a radio personality.
Speaker 1: Oh no, for what.
Speaker 5: Bricket Jeffrey in the Morning. Oh my god, I love that show. Oh that's my favorite show.
Speaker 2: No way, you're jose And I'm like, yep. So then the other half.
Speaker 1: Am I right, well, why haven't you laughed?
Speaker 5: So the other half he loves me, He loves all of you guys. He couldn't upsetting.
Speaker 2: May great And so then he drops me.
Speaker 1: Off and You're like, how do you tip?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do I do?
Speaker 5: Do I want to give him the maybe I don't know, one star, two stars and like, no tip for being rude, or do I.
Speaker 2: Go off the second half?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, he's a huge fan, nice wealth, you could have had a bad day. So I'm a sucker, and I gave in and I gave him five stars on a twenty percent tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel guilty about it. We can be bought if you tell us not for much. Yeah, on your mind.
Speaker 6: You guys know, I hate confrontation like a many sore with anybody literally ever creday. I was at a coffee shop with my friend. We get like two coffees. It's like fifteen dollars. I don't know, something like that. Okay, we go back the next day, exact same order. I'm going to pay and they're like, okay, that'll be forty five dollars. Who But I was like, coffee wrong, But I don't want to like say something.
Speaker 1: There's like a line and there's like people.
Speaker 6: It was just so awkward. So I go to do my apple pay and like I'm literally doing it. But then my friend did interject and say something to that. But then it got awkward because the employee was confused and I was confused, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody was just so weird. And I didn't pay it, but I was going to. That is disturbing. I'm still uncomfortable by the whole situation. Actually, I wish I had just paid it. At this point, I'm realizing it's kind of a problem now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and anyways, if you ever seen me somewheer. Please don't try to up charge me because I will.
Speaker 1: I thought you had your friend with you. I know, alright, all right, Jeffy, what's on your mind.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of in a complaining mood today, so I'm gonna rattle off my top three for the week.
Speaker 1: I'm not anti this at all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number one. I went to a climbing gym and I could see the one for kids only next to us, and the parents are so overprotective. They are inside the children's climbing structure with their kids human shielding them the entire way. Let your kids climb. Okay, it's a padded structure, they'll be okay. Let me jumped on. Second, I have a bone to pick with the grocery store near me. If you say your rotisserie chickens are going to be ready by eleven am every day, stick to it. Have them ready by eleven am, but don't make me show up at eleven ten to get my ingredients from my homemade stew. And they're like, oh, sorry, the chickens aren't going to be ready till twelve thirty today.
Speaker 1: Really early for a series.
Speaker 2: I'm making a stew. It needs days in the whole day in order to make the stew for it. And finally, I send out an email every Monday on this show asking certain people to help me come up with song ideas for the week. Severely underwhelmed by the recent suggestions from the people on the team, let me give you some examples that I've gotten recently. One person suggested a song about being nice to your neighbors, like I'm tricking mister Rogers or something, taking up to my shoes and singing about it. Category same person wanted a song sang about the first FedEx delivery that happened fifty years ago. How did you do a whole exactly? The person behinds both of those suggestions Alexisville.
Speaker 1: Ideas.
Speaker 2: So I being it today, Alexis You're out, Brook, You're You're on the song squad.
Speaker 1: There's no option.
Speaker 2: That's what's on my mind. Big changes coming all over the place. Text in seventy five nine two, tell us what's been on yours? It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 3: Morning, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of texts coming in at seventy five and nine two with people sharing what's been on their mind. This one says Jeffrey not a doctor, but you might want to have your gallbladder looked at. Oh somebody coming onto me. No, that's not somebody want to look at my gall bladder. Huhy your gallbladders poking out.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's how you get.
Speaker 2: To your gallbladder how you get to mind? Another text came in. I know pickleball is popular, but during COVID disc golf was growing. I don't think i'd find it fun. But y'all it's addicting and the discs are cool too. Dude, I want to try this.
Speaker 1: I want to how's a single lie again?
Speaker 2: Another someone says, you guys, ever consider yourselves more like virtual coworkers than radio hosts, because I like to imagine you guys are in the cube next to me and I'm just sitting and listening to my loud co workers while I'm at work.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're like your obnoxious people in your office.
Speaker 2: You're dropping us past the stapler.
Speaker 1: I don't think of us that way.
Speaker 2: You know what, we're not inviting him to launch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Imagine winning an unlimited shopping spree is so excited, but it's at your weird neighbor's garage sale.
Speaker 1: I never know what you could get.
Speaker 2: Or sailing on a private yacht in the Caribbean in the middle of a hurricane, or hiring a private chef to cook for you and your spouse a seven course dinner, but the chef is brook.
Speaker 5: Extra private.
Speaker 2: It just goes to show even the most perfectly planned romantic date can go completely haywire with just one small tweak. That's exactly what happened for some of our listeners who had high hopes of going into a first date and instead they ended up right here telling their nightmare stories. For a brand new Battle of the Tinder Dates. Okay, it's coming up.
Speaker 3: One dating app then dares right, the question is whose love life is more tragic. It's Battle of the Tinder Dates.
Speaker 2: It's the dating game show that's proud to send every contestant home with at least three new phobias guaranteed to last a lifetime. It's a Battle of the Tender Dates where two of our listeners go head to head to figure out whose dating life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second. First, let's meet today's contestants. In this corner, she admits she's a talker and in the last few months, she's put four dates to sleep before the appetizers even arrived at the table. Me snoring, Lauren, I.
Speaker 1: Go, you gotta keep your stories quick on this segment, okay.
Speaker 2: And in the other corner, she expects all her dates to participate in her therapy sessions retail therapy. That is, so got to open up those wallets, boys for blank Cheka, Rebecca.
Speaker 1: That's right, therapist.
Speaker 2: So all right, here's how the game works, ladies. One contestant is going to start by telling one of their worst dating stories. Then the other will try and counter with the nightmare story of their own. We're gonna go back back and forth for three rounds until we declare a winner. We're going to start things off with snoring, Lauren. Let's get it, okay.
Speaker 8: So I was out with a guy at a nice dinner and we were getting along. So he invited me back to his place. And when we get there, I'm totally confused because it's a college.
Speaker 2: Dorm and he is he college aged?
Speaker 8: No, Because I was like, what's going He's not college age?
Speaker 7: And I was like, do you live here?
Speaker 1: You could be non traditional students. I thinks, I guess yeah, but no.
Speaker 8: So he lives with his parents, but his younger brother was the ra and he said we could. He could rent us the room there for three hours from him, and it.
Speaker 1: Is running a hustle romantic. It's so genius of the younger brother.
Speaker 2: Rebecca.
Speaker 7: Time is it back? Okay?
Speaker 9: Well, so, speaking of their I'm on a first date with a guy and he's like, oh, I've got a fun surprise for us. So I'm like, yay, I like surprises. Well, it turned out it was couples counseling.
Speaker 1: I thought that was just supposed to be a nickname Jeffrey.
Speaker 7: No, but it's worse.
Speaker 9: It's worse because a therapist introduced herself as his mother. Oh oh yes, and he's like, don't feel weird. We're very close family. My mom's the only one who knows my deepest, darkest secret.
Speaker 2: Now kiss him in front of me, Lauren. We're back to you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: A guy invited me over for dinner at his place, and at one point we start talking about our future. He asked if I want kids, and I'm like, yeah, you know, sure, Like too, preferably what I've always imagined. And he gets a big grin on its face and whistled, and then two kids come running up the stairs from the base. He doesn't tell he has kids, so it was so awkward and I didn't know what to say. And he was just like, it looks like it's meant to bet.
Speaker 2: I bet he had six kids down there, and he was like, whatever number. She says, that many needs to come upstairs.
Speaker 1: I just can't believe. They answered by whistle, Rebecca, what you got?
Speaker 9: Oh my god? Okay, So this guy invites me camping and I met him there at the campsite, like we drove separately. Right. The camp site's nice, it's set up real well, he's cooking dinner even, everything's going great. And then out of the blue, this family, like family of four, walks up starts yelling at us, and he's like, run run. It turns out he didn't own the camping gear. He just took over somebody else's sight.
Speaker 1: I think they weren't going to come back.
Speaker 2: So did you fight? You didn't fight the family to get to take over the camping site?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I was mortified.
Speaker 2: You're on to the third and Final Round needs your best stories here, ladies. So Snore and Lauren give it to us.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: So I tendered date and I bonded over like we both liked true crime and asked if I wanted to go to the courthouse because he had an inn and could get us a VIP experience, and I.
Speaker 10: Didn't know what that meant, but I was like sure.
Speaker 8: And then I get there to meet him, and he texted me the courtroom number and it turns out that what it is is his trial that he invited.
Speaker 10: Me to attend.
Speaker 8: Yes, and the work was. I sat next to three other women that he also met on tender.
Speaker 1: Whoa up to a courtroom for him.
Speaker 2: Rebecca, this is your last chance.
Speaker 9: Okay. So this guy invites me to go take dancing lessons with him. I'm like yes, I show up and the instructor keeps calling me the wrong name and I'm like whatever, And but then she asked when our wedding plan it is, you know, and that's then I find out he's actually been bringing his future wife, but she was busy that night and he didn't want to miss a day, so I was like his fill in dance partner day.
Speaker 1: How sweet? He didn't want to screw up his first dance.
Speaker 2: A favor. That's nice. Okay, I've got the final bell there. That means the match is over. We got to score this judge. So alexis, who does it go to today?
Speaker 1: Are you got Lauren for the guy with the kids in his basement? I mean Lauren courtroom and kids surprise.
Speaker 4: That's all we needed.
Speaker 2: Congratulations in Lauren, you officially put the in romantic. That was awesome. The Battle of the Tender Days. We got your phone tap coming.
Speaker 3: Up, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: When you're a married man, there's certain commandments that you need to follow, like never leave the toilet.
Speaker 1: Seed up that would be that people did that, Never.
Speaker 2: Compare your wife to another woman an appliance, and these are things you don't do. And never forget your own wedding anniversary. Now, unfortunately, that's what happened to one guy last year, just completely slipped his mind.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 2: But this year, well, he's about to forget again. At that's what his wife thinks. So she set him up two days before the actual date to trick him and make him think that he already missed it.
Speaker 1: She's so good.
Speaker 2: I love this relationship. You're gonna hear it your phone tap right now? Well, Hi, I'm looking for Dariah.
Speaker 11: That's my wife.
Speaker 7: No, this isn't her phone.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, sorry, I've been trying to reach Daria, but she isn't answering her phone. So this was the secondary number. And she needs to pick up this item today.
Speaker 7: Sorry, where are you talking from again?
Speaker 2: From by electronics store. Yeah, there's an item that was said to be ready for today and she needs to come get it.
Speaker 7: No, man, she's not around. Like I can give her the message if you want, or I can. I mean I might be able to come pick it up. Like, what is it, I'll come get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I mean it's a new Apple Watch for an anniversary gift. Wait, what what do you mean an Apple?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh god, you're the husband? Oh my god?
Speaker 11: Are you?
Speaker 7: I am so sorry it's my anniversary.
Speaker 2: Did I just mean a gift?
Speaker 7: I mean, dude, about watching? I'm way more worried about that. I'm so I didn't even remember. And this is the second year in a row.
Speaker 2: But see, that's why she wanted to pick up this afternoon, because she said it was urgent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get all that I get all that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I feel so stupid right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm the stupid one.
Speaker 2: Now, I am the stupid one because I spoiled the gift.
Speaker 7: It's not about that, Like you just opened my eyes to the fact that I missed my anniversary for the second year in a row.
Speaker 2: Look, man, it's not too late. I can just call her and tell her the watch was delayed to day that I'll buy you some time, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do that?
Speaker 2: Wait? Please wait, No, I can't. I already called her three times and left messages saying that it's ready.
Speaker 7: Damn it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me please and let me just like try and help you out here. And I'm just asking one of my co workers.
Speaker 1: Hey, Barb, Barb, Yeah, what's the hats Chip? Good old Barb?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you come? Can you come over here for a second?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 7: What is going on? What what going on?
Speaker 2: I have this gentleman on the phone who forgot his anniversary and it's today.
Speaker 7: I gotta go that, guys, I gotta I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Hold on. Barb's always got great ideas important, don't know. I mean, I think she's important to him. It's just he's not that great at that type of thing.
Speaker 7: You know, what do you mean? I'm not that great dude. You don't even know me.
Speaker 11: I normally remember everything.
Speaker 2: No, totally. I'm sorry about that. It's just he forgot it last year too.
Speaker 7: I know, God, my god. Guy, listen, I'm right here on the phone. I'm here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I can hear every word. I know.
Speaker 2: We're just working it out. So maybe it's like he's dehydrated or something and it's affecting his memory. No, that's do you have you had enough water today?
Speaker 7: Now? What's going on? I'm not hydrated?
Speaker 2: Okay, he says he's good on water.
Speaker 7: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Here, here's the phone.
Speaker 7: Okay, hello, Yeah, I'm surfing online right now to try and get something from my wife or our anniversary.
Speaker 1: No one surfs anymore.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I'm online.
Speaker 1: Don't buy our surfing equipment. When was the last time you were at the circa?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: What's the last time you were When was the last time?
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. When was the last time you were at the circus?
Speaker 7: The circuit?
Speaker 1: My husband got me tickets to Barnum and Bailey's for our anniversary back in ninety seven. Uh, really, pressure it.
Speaker 7: You're not justn't healthy.
Speaker 2: Actually, I got it. I got it. Okay, I got an idea?
Speaker 4: Can I have the phone floor?
Speaker 7: You got what? I am dead? Here, I'm dead.
Speaker 2: A perfect gift for your wife in our store. Oh my god, it's twenty percent off this week only. It's gonna save you a lot of mine.
Speaker 7: I don't have any time to do any of this stuff, man, I don't have time.
Speaker 2: I am wrapping it up as we speak. A brand new digital scale. Oh come on god, it's got bluetooth in it.
Speaker 7: Come on, you don't give a woman a scale.
Speaker 2: It's not it's digital.
Speaker 7: I don't give a if it's digital or not. It could be straight from God himself. Can't give a scale to a woman for an anni.
Speaker 2: Do you have a new idea?
Speaker 3: I have an idea.
Speaker 1: I have an idea.
Speaker 7: I have an idea. The idea is to hang a phone.
Speaker 3: You should get her a prank phone call.
Speaker 1: They're actually free and they're through the radio show Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's don't you know.
Speaker 7: I'm not not No, that's a stupid idea. No, I'm not bullying.
Speaker 2: Well, that's actually what's.
Speaker 7: Not a nice thing to do for an anniversary at all.
Speaker 1: That's what she got for you, so you should do the same for her. What I think he likes it?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but we should tell him that we're not from the electronics.
Speaker 7: Store is a Yeah, I cannot believe it.
Speaker 1: It's actually Jeffrey for Brick and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do your wife, Daria set you up for this. Don't worry. You didn't forget your anniversary yet, you still got to more days. We were just messing with you.
Speaker 7: You knit with suggest app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the greatest show on Earth's big to the circus.
Speaker 3: The week up every morning was fu tap weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Whenever you need a quick ego boost to turn your day around, what things can you do to make that happen?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, ego boost? Maybe exercise. I always feel better after I exercise.
Speaker 2: One option, you could give yourself a compliment in the mirror. Yeah, sure, okay, that's not the ugliest T shirt I've seen you wear. This week.
Speaker 1: Good for you. You have Alexis take your picture, she takes really good photos.
Speaker 2: Or you can use Brooks go to method down an entire box of wine in under five minutes before Walmart's security catches. That's thrill and it feels so good when.
Speaker 7: You get away.
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah, do the white though, because the red really gets your teeth.
Speaker 2: It does. Apparently one of our listeners as a different technique that she uses in order to give herself an instant pick me up, and not only did it lift her spirits, it led her to a guy that she really really liked to Maybe you can borrow her strategy after you hear it in a brand new Second Date update. It's coming up, Second Date Update Date. How many times have we heard guys come on this show and say, oh, man, I have a full proof way of meeting hot available ladies and it works every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they're always on the show with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Today though, she is on the other foot because there's a woman on the phone who apparently has her own sneaky way of how to meet cute single dudes. And I wonder if we're going to be shaking our heads at her too. Let's walk into the show Lily, Lily, how.
Speaker 10: You doing Hey, I'm good, Thanks, how are you doing good?
Speaker 1: Are you outside of a clinic as we speak?
Speaker 10: You found me out. Now I know why he won't call me back.
Speaker 2: We're curious about this strategy that you have, but first tell us about the guy.
Speaker 10: Well, the guy and the strategy kind of go hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well, in that case, it race what I just said and tell us about the strategy.
Speaker 10: Oh man, I guess it sounds silly, but it always cheers me up. So I was having a really bad day. And when I have bad days, I take a little a cue from out of the Breakfast at Tiffany's Handbook, where I'll dress up and make myself feel really pretty, and I'll go to like some random store, and if there's a cute guy that's working there, I'll, i don't know, maybe put on a little bit of the stupid girl act and get him to sort of try to talk to me, and what.
Speaker 1: Like are these shoes.
Speaker 4: That see air?
Speaker 10: It just it makes me feel a little bit better about myself when I'm feeling down. So this particular day, I went to a pet store and oh okay.
Speaker 1: I I was picturing you in a mall or something, all right, So I was like, it's full of high school work.
Speaker 10: We're in a pet store, a pet store, and you know, there's always cute animals, which is delightful, and there's a really cute guy working there, a guy who likes animals, right exactly. So I'm s wandering around like the cat section, like with the cat beds and stuff, and when he passed by, I said, I'm so sorry. These dogbeds just look so itty bitty, like do you have anything a little bigger? Then he's all like, oh, you're in the cat section, here's the dog beds. And we kind of hit it off and we started chatting.
Speaker 1: And okay, so you use it as a conversation starter.
Speaker 2: Basically, Yeah, I could see how that would work for a guy, because dudes like to come in and be helpful and knowledgeable to a woman to make them feel good too. We would not pick up that.
Speaker 1: You were acting, yeah, more helpless. An opportunity to explain, I could not resist.
Speaker 2: And so did we learn this guy's name yet?
Speaker 10: Well, his name is Ethan, and he's really cute. He was really sweet. I actually really liked him, and we kind of hit it often. We ended up exchanging numbers.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, you are good at this.
Speaker 10: Well, gosh, there's the rest of the story. So I didn't hear anything from him, and so I tried texting him and just said, oh, you know, you were so helpful, and I just have like a couple other questions, like are you going to be in tonight when we be working next? Could I like drop in? And he wasn't really responding and when he would, he would never be working. When I was like, oh, are you going to be in?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you think you made it too professional and not flirty enough on the text?
Speaker 10: I mean I was trying to make it flirty. Okay, there are a few things in there, like I just such a great time chatting with you, and you're so helpful.
Speaker 2: And yeah, is there anything in your mind, like thinking back on your interaction where maybe something could have been off or weirded him out.
Speaker 10: The only thing I can think of is that he really thinks that I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh well, there's a fine line, right, That is the chance you play when you play the dumb game.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 10: So here's my thing. I have a master's I graduated from Oxford, like, oh, I know that maybe sometimes I can be a little intimidating. So part of it is just like I don't know, I'm trying to counter that. I'm trying to like make myself more approachable and.
Speaker 2: Just you know, well maybe like trying out like the dog food and tasting it yourself may have been one step over the line.
Speaker 1: But you guys never hung out, right, You never went on any sort of day outside of the pet store.
Speaker 10: No, And that's what I was trying to make happen, you know. And it's just he wasn't really writing me back, and when he would, it was always just like I'm not working.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh that's not Also like yeah, total.
Speaker 6: That's a good science.
Speaker 3: Yeah something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: If it is something like I just blew it, like my icebreaker went horribly awry, I'd love your help to me fix it a little bit.
Speaker 11: Ok.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we're gonna we're gonna call Ethan for you here in just a second. If I could figure out how to use this darn phone which buttons, I'm just gonna have somebody else do.
Speaker 7: This for me.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we'll come back call Ethan. Get your second date update right after this Second Date update. If you missed the first part of today's Second Date, our caller Lily, Yeah, actually has a lot in common with someone else on this show. What's that talking about? Jose blangyos really? Because Lily admitted she kind of acted a little bit silly, played up her dumbness in order to meet someone of the opposite gender, and Jose does the exact same thing every every single day on this show.
Speaker 5: It is true, believe it or I actually got decent grades in school.
Speaker 2: I'm not that he's playing it down. He actually has a doctorate from Harvard in they spell kinesiology for everyone. I don't even know what's heard of the kree. I love that about it.
Speaker 1: I just he's so smart.
Speaker 2: He really is. But said that, you guys really don't think I'm smart and love life. Maybe Lily played it up a little bit too much when she met at the pet store. She's worried. Maybe that's the reason he's not meeting up with her a second time.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be uncute to a certain point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was the one who was like, oh, this is brilliant because guys want to help.
Speaker 2: But I also agree there's a fine line. Is a total idiot.
Speaker 5: You don't want to date that either.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to be as smarty around him? Lily because.
Speaker 10: In the middle, well, no, I mean I want to be with somebody who likes me for who I naturally am. But you know, I understand that it's not always great to start things out guns blazing with you know Hermione Granger.
Speaker 1: You just have to get smarter for smart, right, money didn't go to Oxford, she went to Hogwarts.
Speaker 2: The same thing, very similar, the same country. All right, I feel like we're blowing everybody's IQ. Who's listening, so let's just call it all right? Even I sound smart? Good luck to us? Yeah, Hello, Hey, we're looking for Ethan speaking. Hey sorry, Bud, is this a bad time to call you? You sound like you're No.
Speaker 11: I just didn't recognize the number. I don't what's up?
Speaker 7: Who is this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We're a radio show, so we're gonna need you to pick up your energy to help our ratings.
Speaker 12: If we don't need to, I'm just I'm just used to the sales calls that I'm pretty worried.
Speaker 1: My god, I'm one of those answers them all too.
Speaker 2: We're not really trying to sell you anything. We're trying to actually hook you up with one of our listeners. We'd love to take you off our list.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, okay, what's the scoop? I'm listening.
Speaker 2: Okay. This is a woman that you've actually already met at the pet store where you work at. Her name's Lily.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Lily?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I yes, I do.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Can we ask what you thought about her?
Speaker 11: Oh? Gosh, I don't say it's it's not so much what I think about her. She seems great. It's just you know, circumstances around you know, the pet store and everything.
Speaker 2: And like, hold on are circumstances?
Speaker 11: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Are you in a relationship? That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 11: No, No, let me ask you a.
Speaker 2: Really easy question. Are you into Lily?
Speaker 7: Do you like her?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I just don't think a way that, you know, through the pet store and everything like, it just wouldn't be appropriate.
Speaker 7: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: But it doesn't mean. According to Lily, you gave her your phone number so you could understand how she would be a little bit confused that you're not wanting to hang out with her, because she says she's tried several times.
Speaker 12: So to listen to my defense, she's tried to meet me at the pet store for advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know. You keep saying it's not appropriate with the pet store. What's Yeah, is there a pet store policy in the store.
Speaker 11: So, yeah, I don't want to hang out at the store.
Speaker 2: Okay, so hang out outside of the store. What's the problem.
Speaker 1: I think she's just using that as an opening to like talk to you. I don't think that that means like she would love if you asked her out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just I don't know. I'm not in a place right now where I was really even expecting something like this. I just I'm hesitant. There's you know, there's other things. It's it's sort of complicated. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Not really? And maybe maybe it's something where you don't want to talk to us because you don't know us. But it might be better if you just told Lily directly, because she's actually on the other line right now and has been listening to this entire conversation.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 11: Oh ay, hey Ethan.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I was listening, and a lot of it didn't really make sense to me either. I just I thought you were really cool and you know, whatever it is. I just I love to know and you know, sort this out.
Speaker 11: No, I'm sorry, I'll cut to it. I don't really work there.
Speaker 1: What Wait, what do I say? You don't work in the past.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well not anymore. What here's the thing. It's not like I got I got fired or anything. It's just that it was It's complicated. Uh, it's so I was doing community service.
Speaker 2: What voluntary community service? Nobody really has that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's just called volunteering. Jeff, you don't call it community service.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: He court have a question?
Speaker 2: Did you sign to us?
Speaker 10: I mean, I would also like to know if this was in voluntary community service volunteery?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 11: It was court ordered.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Listen, people do all sorts of dumb things at certain points in their life. You sound like you are doing the time for what you did.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I'm definitely getting right.
Speaker 10: If I just asked if this was just for something stupid, or like if you happen to murder someone.
Speaker 11: Well, with murder, they don't really let you do community service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, oh, you know what, you took out three people? You know what, go to the pet stol?
Speaker 11: Yeah, nothing like that I really don't want to get into it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, sure, but I will say this.
Speaker 11: It did get me on TV and that part was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: You sound proud of it. Now, Wait, so TV gets to know, but radio doesn't get to know. Come on, throw us a bone, send us a link to watch it.
Speaker 11: I'm not going into it. I don't want any more attention.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's let's move aside from the court stuff.
Speaker 1: But that was so fun, Joe. Let's get to the.
Speaker 2: Point of why we're calling. It's trying to get you and Lily to go out. What do you think about seeing Lily away from the pet store or from schools?
Speaker 1: We don't know what the situation.
Speaker 2: One hundred feet up, nothing like that.
Speaker 11: I can still go by schools.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, this is the kind of detective work we're doing for you, Lily.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the idea of hanging out with Lily sounds good.
Speaker 7: No, it does.
Speaker 11: It's just I'm I'm a mess right now. I'm kind of a working pros.
Speaker 10: Well, Hey, if if I can jump in really fast, if it's okay, Ethan, I'm I'm so sorry that you're feeling this way, and I Honestly, I don't care like I You seem really cool, you seem awesome. I'd love to get to know you better. I mean, we all, we all do silly things, you know. When I met When I met you at the pet store, I had been having like the worst day ever, and I you know, got gussied up, and I was trying to cheer myself up and was probably acting a little silly and dumber than I really am. Just sort with a really cute guy who I liked, and I'd love for both of us to just sort of get to know each other for who we really are.
Speaker 11: Listen, I appreciate that.
Speaker 12: I just I feel right now that I am not composed enough to deserve somebody like.
Speaker 10: You well, and I'm very sweet, but I'd love to be the judge of that.
Speaker 1: It sounds kind of like a project a little bit, Lily. I mean, he's saying he's not ready to date, he's got to work on himself.
Speaker 2: Girls love projects. It's not a good idea. They've ever done a second date where it's been so hard to convince a convicted felon to go.
Speaker 11: Not a felony, okay?
Speaker 2: Was as to whatever it was, happy to look past all of your transgressions that you've done in your life and give you another chance. And we'll give you a chance and even pay for that date. Yeah, that's a great opportunity. We're all going out on the limb for you, if you'll.
Speaker 7: Say yes, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I appreciate you paying for the first one, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll pay for the next five days.
Speaker 3: The wed.
Speaker 2: You're going to bankrupt station.
Speaker 1: Bro, how about he just keeps Lily's number and when he's ready, can he text you.
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, totally, But I mean I have to say, you know, it doesn't sound like you're really that into it, and I'm not. You know, I'm if you were interested, you'd be interested. So you're right, you're right.
Speaker 11: The way I'm looking at it is I got to get right for me to be right for somebody else.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you showed the clips, she'd stop asking.
Speaker 2: Translation, he'll call you when the monitors allowed to come off.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. I guess I can't get someone smart or dumb.
Speaker 2: Don't be so hard on yourself, Lily. You can't even get someone with a criminal record either to he's going to be somebody there criminal.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's funny when people openly brag about being on TV. I know Brooke does it all the time. She hops on her Insta stories he goes, look at me, I'm on a local daytime TV show. I'm better than you.
Speaker 1: I don't say that it sounds like someone's jealous. It's just right, someone's jealous. But that's cute. I have been searching for this guy on Google. I cannot find what his crime is. It's driving me nuts.
Speaker 2: The thing is bragging about being on daytime TV is different than being on the news, which is where he was, and I'm just trying to think positive about it. I'm going to think that he was in the background of like a weather shot on the seven o'clock news, and that's.
Speaker 1: Why you get arrested and have to do a community service.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like some meteorologists was trying to report on storm and he was in the back waving. I want juicy in the crowd during a sports report at the stadium.
Speaker 1: I want like naked shoplifting charge or.
Speaker 3: Something like that.
Speaker 2: You know, give us something dirty, you want dirty?
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to stay positive. I don't believe he was the top story of the night, okay, although let's be honest, he probably was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we couldn't help him today get a second day, but we could help you email the show. We'll call that person who wasn't calling.
Speaker 3: You back Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, Vegas has got a hold of this whole Travis Kelcey Taylor Swift thing. It's brooken Jeffrey in the morning. And if you haven't heard, how could you not?
Speaker 10: I don't see.
Speaker 1: Is that even possible.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift went to a Kansas City Chiefs football game over the weekend and hung out in the family suite of Kansas City tight end Travis Kelcey with his.
Speaker 1: Mom, and these rumors have been going around and then it was finally confirmed.
Speaker 2: So afterwards, so many articles and photos and hype came out about it. So fun, Vegas is like, we want in on that action. Okay, let's bet on this butting maybe relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's always a healthy thing to do.
Speaker 3: Vegas.
Speaker 2: Here, some of the current odds that they're giving they have plus twelve hundred on Kelsey winning a super Bowl and Taylor Swift winning a Grammy in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: That means I think we.
Speaker 1: Were betting on like whether or not they were going to stay together. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's one of the best. But this is one where if you bet one hundred dollars and both of those things happened, Travis Kelsey wins a super Bowl and Taylor Swift wins a Grammy, you'll win twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna be hard for the next Grammy tho unless she releases another album.
Speaker 2: I believe Taylor Swift can release ten albums before the next Grammy if anybody can do it. Tata plus eighteen hundred on Taylor being pictured with Travis's family during the holidays. Cute And this is a good bad because that's kind of a big step. I mean they only have a few months.
Speaker 1: Again, I mean, Taylor is so holidays. She grew up on a Christmas tree farm.
Speaker 2: Is that moving too fast?
Speaker 4: In three months?
Speaker 1: He's he's already hanging with his mom. Y.
Speaker 2: You know, you can actually go to Vegas and put money on these things right now? Then, there's the name mashup. What should their celebrity couple name be. We've got six to one odds that it ends up being Swelsey, Swift and Kelsey, five to two odds for Tavis, almost even money right now. The most likely on trailer Travis Taylor trailer. That's the trashiest celebrity name and that's out there.
Speaker 1: It's probably just gonna be Taylor Swift plus one.
Speaker 2: He gets credit text, what do you think their celebrity name should be? Travis and Taylor Swift? Don't release a single and call it like Travesty.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That's pretty good anyway.
Speaker 2: More Travis Kelsey news coming up in Laser Stories next. Do you know this show is full of mystery? Lots of mysterious questions like why are the jokes not funny? Why are we the only ones laughing? Lots of mysteries, and you know who loves mystery. Today's caller, let's all say her name together on three, one, two three.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show's laughing, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 11: Today, we actually.
Speaker 1: Canceled all our plans, so we're going to follow you around every place you go today, Tina, and do that before you enter a room.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with that, are you What does it mean that you love mystery? Are we talking like Scooby Doo or mystery meat?
Speaker 9: What do you mean I like love staring mysteries?
Speaker 11: I mean with a twist.
Speaker 1: You're reading them or you're watching them.
Speaker 2: You're not actively doing them them.
Speaker 7: I'm watching them.
Speaker 2: That's the first step. All right, Brook, We're going to send you out into the mysterious hallway.
Speaker 1: Theo romantic mystery out there is what I'm going to be or.
Speaker 2: Become a mysteries. We're going to explain the rules to Tina here. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat broke out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 11: I am all right?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Your time starts now. Lil Wayne celebrates a birthday today. Is he in his thirties or forties?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 2: Thing one and Thing two are from what Doctor Seuss book?
Speaker 11: Oh my God, I'm go bog though.
Speaker 2: What does buenos dias mean in English?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 2: What nationality was explorer Ponce de Leon.
Speaker 11: Italian?
Speaker 2: What is the name of Will Ferrell's character in the movie Anchorman.
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, I don't remember calf.
Speaker 2: A person who maliciously starts fires is called what pyromania? Oh yeah, we're just discussing. Actually we didn't expect it, but it was a great answer. Let's bring Brock back into the studio and uh, what's just ask? What do you like about the show? Tina?
Speaker 11: Everything?
Speaker 2: That's what people say when they know nothing about every Day on the twenties?
Speaker 5: What segment air?
Speaker 3: She knew?
Speaker 2: She knew the answer though, so I believe Tina, you do.
Speaker 1: Listen, thank you?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Broke, you're up, You're ready? Yes, time starts now. Lol. Wayne celebrates a the today. Is he in his thirties or forties?
Speaker 1: Forties?
Speaker 2: Thing one and Thing two are from what Doctor Seuss book? Uh?
Speaker 12: Pass?
Speaker 2: What does buenos dias mean in English?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 1: Good morning, good day, good morning?
Speaker 2: What nationality was explorer Ponce de Leon France?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is the name of Will Ferrell's character in the movie Anchorman?
Speaker 1: Come on on, pass, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll find out in a second when we get the answers. First, we gotta go there, we gotta go to the scoreboard with Jose sounds like you have mental problems. Speaking of.
Speaker 11: Man, Tina, you got one correct today and I knew the other was later.
Speaker 10: Of course, I know it always comes after, like what Brook just did.
Speaker 4: Brooke you you got to.
Speaker 1: But there is a mystery leading up to that outcome. So that was good for you.
Speaker 2: Let's solve all the mysteries and get the answers for everybody. Lil Wayne celebrates a birthday. He is in his forties, turning forty one this year.
Speaker 1: I actually thought he was older.
Speaker 2: I think he looks great. You do you will, Wayne? Okay, I think one thing too. They're from the doctors Who's book the Cat in the Hat. Buenos Dias means good morning. The nationality of Ponce de Leon is Spanish. He's from Spain. The first person to discover Florida. Will Ferrell's character in Anchorman is Ron Burgundy, and a person who maliciously starts fires is called an arsonist. But we did accept pyromaniac.
Speaker 4: I didn't specify a crime, and he wasn't the.
Speaker 1: First person to discover Florida. He's just the first European to get over there and say it's mine. Yeah, I would say first people were there, but yeah, sure, first man, a lot of people there before.
Speaker 2: No, that's fake, Tina. Thank you so much for playing. We can't give you any money here, but just for joining us, you're gonna get a fifty dollars gift card to Firehouse Subs. Transport your taste buds to flavor paradise at Firehouse Subs with the return of the King's Hawaiian porkin Slough Sandwich, available only for a limited time.
Speaker 11: Awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for being on the show with us.
Speaker 3: Was that fun?
Speaker 10: It was very fun.
Speaker 8: I love you and please never go off the air if you can help it.
Speaker 1: It's never up to us. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know we are going to leave for a few minutes here, but we will be back to do Windbrooks Block the same time tomorrow
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.