Speaker 1: This radio show.
Speaker 2: You don't have any other mainstream media outlet.
Speaker 1: Breakfast Club still.
Speaker 2: Break the blea time you then we're coming here when this day, DJ Envy and Charlemagne the God being there.
Speaker 3: Next to all of you, guys.
Speaker 1: It's really this.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorite shows to do, just because y'all always keeping one.
Speaker 1: Honey, guys, keep it real. But what better place than than here.
Speaker 4: I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club and start out there.
Speaker 1: Y'all want to shake it up.
Speaker 4: Good morning usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 5: Charlemagne the God, he sit up playing in this Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we have Laura Lerosa. She's back. She's our guest hosts.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning everybody, Good morning guys, Good morning Laura Loros.
Speaker 4: We are back, man, live from the Black mother Ship. Okay to Breakfast Club. Another day to serve that's right, Another day to sir.
Speaker 1: Of the people, that is right. Yes, indeed, this morning walking and I seen Lauren walking.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he scared the heck out of me.
Speaker 1: You better keep your head on the swiveling.
Speaker 3: I was already on the swivel.
Speaker 6: It was a guy sitting in his truck, and I was like, if we hit this corner and I see the reflection of somebody in the light of the parking garage following us. So I saw the reflection. I turned back to make sure it was him and not somebody else, and it was him. And I'm like, why would you just pop up like that?
Speaker 5: Why would you just pop up like I was walking. I was walking to the station and she was walking in.
Speaker 3: I would have been over for you.
Speaker 1: See, I was gonna play, but I said, I ain't playing.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a g im from Delawarre.
Speaker 5: I was gonna just I was just gonna grab a bag and see. But I said she might have some Mason spraymen that she was not gonna be funny.
Speaker 4: I always do the Negro welcome call when you see somebody, you know, just to let them know. That's it, just to let them know that you know, hey, everything's good. So pesthetic, that's somebody I know, even if you don't know the person, when you hear the year, you know, that's a welcoming thing, like, oh okay.
Speaker 1: That's somebody.
Speaker 6: Not as a woman at like five am. Even the year not in New York, that year can be like you're light skin, what's up?
Speaker 3: Dark skin? What's up? And if you don't turn around, you never know a rock may be coming your way.
Speaker 4: See, I've been out of the game for so long. I wouldn't think you're is like a mating call.
Speaker 3: I would think they call all types of things.
Speaker 1: That's just the checking.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: It's me, yo, just just be careful. That's what it is for me.
Speaker 5: But five o'clock, you know, everybody got that hood on and it's it's kind of cold.
Speaker 3: As he had his hood on too. I'm like, bro, he's Lauren.
Speaker 1: Looking like she just left the club, but she's about to go to the club side.
Speaker 4: When the painted on beards and everything like the painted on beds and the painted on headlines.
Speaker 1: All jokes are right, very suspicious in the winter time.
Speaker 3: Now that I'm here in person, I don't think that his beard is painted on.
Speaker 1: Thank you on TV.
Speaker 6: On TV, I will say it doesn't do you any justice. But look on TV a very well laid one. Yeah, you know, you go to good people. I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's.
Speaker 3: A good one because the girls is out here showing a lace.
Speaker 4: It just looks suspicious when you see somebody with a hoodie on in the painted on big because you're like, why they in disguise, It's not Halloween yet, Why all the face paint on his face?
Speaker 1: How does it always get to me?
Speaker 5: I was just saying, I've seen it, all right, Well, let's get this show crack and we got front page dues coming up. We got to talk about the Republican debates last night. Did you guys see it?
Speaker 1: I fell asleep.
Speaker 3: I saw clips on Twitter.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll get into it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Luve, Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ Envy charlamagnea guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: We got our guest co host, Laura la Rossa with us, and let's get in some front page news now quick sports, not of lines take on the package tonight in Green Bay at eight point fifteen, and Damian Lillard he was traded to the Bucks.
Speaker 1: It was a three team deal. What does that mean for the Bucks? I think that's great for the Bucks.
Speaker 4: I think that's fantastic for the Bucks. You got an amazing one two punch with Dame Lillard and Joannis. They still got Chris Middleton. Uhlit Malik Beasley, right Beasley?
Speaker 1: Think Malik Beasley? So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know they're gonna be good. That much be great.
Speaker 4: I'm just I don't want to hear nobody talking to me about Taylor Swift all season in the NFL.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't care about it.
Speaker 3: You know, she's going back to the game this week.
Speaker 1: I know that. How you care? Why is that a story? Why of my New York post this morning? I don't about the announced that. That's so strange to me.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but I did. I don't know, yeah, because I was when I read it. They had to detail her security thing, and I was saying, the thing thing, who is she the president?
Speaker 1: They gotta come sweep the building before Taylor Swift comes in.
Speaker 3: She's freaking tealing.
Speaker 1: They allowed that, They allow them to sweep the building.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but I know all the NFL players are being asked about meeting her and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm a Cowboy fan. I guess why I'm rooting against all season long.
Speaker 1: Now. The Kansas City Chiefs and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: I bet you are rooting against white women.
Speaker 4: Right, not against white women, but in the Beyonce versus Taylor beside.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's get the test, because I could do this all day about Beyonce Taylor exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's jump right into it. Last night Republican debate.
Speaker 8: Yes, the Republican debate was going down last night, the twenty twenty four presidential primary Republican debate, and now many were.
Speaker 9: Watching to see who's gonna call that?
Speaker 8: Donald Trump and Mike Pence, Ron DeSantis and Chris Christy all stepped up to do it. It's a couple of different things I want to point out to you. Let's take a quick listen first at how Chris Christy came at Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Donald, I know you're watching. You can't help yourself. I know you're watching, Okay, and you're not here tonight, not because of polls and not because of your indictments. You're not here tonight because you're afraid of being on the stage and defending your record. You're ducking these things. And let me tell you what's gonna happen. You keep doing that, no one appear is gonna call you. Donald Trump anymore, we're gonna call you Donald Duck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest. I fell asleep, but I did see some of that. I saw Ron De Santi's take a shot. And I don't know who's writing the GOP's jokes, but they gotta stop.
Speaker 1: A lot of them didn't.
Speaker 4: Donald, Joe Dope was terrible, Mike, Mike Pence had a terrible one too. And you said Joe Biden shouldn't be on the picket, he should be on non employment line.
Speaker 1: No, they were crickets.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was definitely a lot of crickets last night. The jokes weren't landed. Some of them did, but overall everybody was competing to see who had the best wise cracks. And you know, we talked about Tuesday if they were going to ask Tim Scott about, you know, his comments about firing the union workers, and that's exactly the first question today. Through out there, I want you to hear his response to that, and then we'll come back and talk about a couple of other highlights.
Speaker 11: Obviously, the president United States cannot fire anybody in the private sector. However, we should look back at the first bill in Congress under Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: The first bill had eighty six billion.
Speaker 11: Dollars for the union pensions because they continued to overpromise yet under deliver. One of the challenges that we have in the current negotiations is that they want four day French work weeks, but more money. They want more benefits working fewer hours. That is simple not going to stand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that part too before I fell asleep. He didn't really answer the question, I guess, you know, Tim Scott didn't want to be on the record saying he's against the strike again.
Speaker 8: Right, and then he deflected and started he did another joke. You know, it was all about what he needed to be doing, Like you said, the little corny jokes. But he said Joe Biden shouldn't have been on the picket line. He should have been on the south the southern border, closing the border. But let's just put this on the record. You know, Tim Skoy's a damn line. You know, they're not asking the union workers are not asking for more money and less work, you know, so let's just first put that on the record. When people ask him for day work weeks, they still work the amount of hours. It's just a shorter work week, and what they're asking for is more money, fair pay. We played this clip on Monday, how it's been over twenty years for many of these workers to even have a race.
Speaker 1: So my thing is this.
Speaker 8: You know, last night it was all about let's blame it on Joe Biden, let's blame it, Let's blame it on all Democrats and all Republicans. These union workers have been asking for razors for the last twenty plus years, and if I recall correctly, Democrats and Republicans have all had their fair share and not.
Speaker 9: You know, taking care of these workers.
Speaker 8: So I just thought there was a real disgusting claim and not true at all.
Speaker 4: You know what I want to ask you, you think calling out Donald Trump is an affect the strategy because I feel like, if he's not there, they shouldn't even mention him because the reality is the gap is so wide between him and everybody else. The best thing they can do is attempt to make folks, you know, forget about him and just focus on them.
Speaker 3: I saw a clip about that last night too.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's effective or not, but I think you noticed the first time nobody wanted to really call him out at all except Chris Christie and now yesterday you know a few others did, and of course Ramasami he made sure he raised his hand to be able to, you know, to defend Donald Trump. But I think it is important to be able to say, are you willing, you know, to take a stand and walk away from that base. Nobody really wants to risk pissing that base off, So it's more or less, you know, it may not work. You know, the people gonna rock with Donald Trump if that's what they choose to do. But I do think it was important to see who's willing to take leadership and say, you know, listen, we need to move away. Like you've been saying, Charlotte Mane, we need to move away from Donald Trump if we want to save the Republican Party. And a lot of them had just been scared to do so, but they did last night.
Speaker 5: If he's up polls, right, if I'm Donald Trump, I'm not going to any of these debates, like why would I go because he don't need to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that actually could hurt me.
Speaker 5: But if I'm one of the candidates that's going for ain't not going to try to put out policy, take to take some of those people away from Donald Trump's to attack what they did well.
Speaker 8: I think last night they did a pretty good job talking about policy, even you know, Rond De Santis stepped up a little bit more. But Donald Trump was up the first time with the Republican nomination when he first ran. So it's not a matter you don't really go to the debate because you're up or not. Donald Trump's not going to the debate because you don't want to have to answer about those ninety plus charges.
Speaker 9: That's what that's It's not about polls. You know, polls don't vote.
Speaker 8: And I think they even pointed pointed that matter of fact, rnand De Santa's pointed that out yesterday post don't vote. Remember they said Hillary Clifton was gonna win. The PO said she was gonna win, and she lost. So I think it was important to go on record to see if you were willing to go against Donald Trump, but more than likely he still would get the nomination.
Speaker 3: I thought he answered that question well too.
Speaker 6: That's why she asked him about the numbers and that the margin being so big, because he basically was like he gave such a hope of like I'm not worried about Donald Trump. I don't really care like I got this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I was focused on.
Speaker 4: If I was a you know, one of those candidates and focused on policy and legislation, that's because Trump didn't speaking the policy and legislation. He's speaking to himself and how he's a victim and focuses out to get him.
Speaker 8: Well, I will say that Nikki Haley did a good job talking about policy and legislation. I really do think, you know, they did make up some of the time. The entire debate wasn't about Donald Trump. You know, it was just a few a few moments where they took you know, took the opportunity to stand up against.
Speaker 9: Them, and a lot of Republicans don't do that.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was.
Speaker 4: Important clear the field, get rid of everybody, including Trump, and let Nikki Helly be the GOP candidate.
Speaker 5: All Right, latt is front Page News. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Is the breakfast Club? Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: That's a new day.
Speaker 2: Is it your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or.
Speaker 1: Bless something, to get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who's this? My name is Rogerie Rossie.
Speaker 12: What up?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 14: Bro? Hey, So, I'm all the way from the West Side on the West Coast and it's three o'clock in the morning over here. I'm Matt trying to be quiet my kids sweet okay, but I wonder I wanted to get off my chest.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 14: I listened to y'all every day. Thank you, Charlotte made a guide. You are the truth when it comes to mental health DJ envy and it seems like if I was in front of you guys right now, you gotta dope people to kick it with. Your energy is real.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you brother? All right, brother, thank you so much. Appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Brother.
Speaker 14: Hey thing, charlty Man, the guy you sir, the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I knew this was coming. Buttering me up. I knew it was coming. I think I like you They're coming. I knew you was buttering me up for something.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 14: Uh uh, So I got a birthday coming left. If you guys can give me like a birthday shout out, man, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Happy born day. King. How old you're gonna be?
Speaker 14: I'm gonna be thirty five? Oh man, Yes, sir, thank you.
Speaker 12: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You have a going day king.
Speaker 14: All right, man, you too got black.
Speaker 3: Glad to hear that thirty five is young.
Speaker 1: I mean it's young to me, but it's not young.
Speaker 3: To it is young years young.
Speaker 15: Hello over there, Hello, J Heavy, Good morning, d J Heavy showing stone.
Speaker 1: I can hear you. What's matter? He say? I'm depressed? You are right? No, no, no, no, I'm not depressed.
Speaker 15: I'm just wondering why you guys don't get over there and Charlotte, Man, we always argue.
Speaker 1: That's what we do. Yeah.
Speaker 6: He basically is trying to tell me that women hit their prime at thirty one.
Speaker 3: I did over here, Wow, crazy, Wow?
Speaker 1: The justice not what I said.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's not what I said before.
Speaker 15: I thought a woman before from a woman that's over thirty one?
Speaker 1: Did what?
Speaker 16: He ain't what you say?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 12: Didn't you just say?
Speaker 1: You guys are.
Speaker 15: Arguing about woman getting people over thirty one hitting people.
Speaker 3: Now we're angry.
Speaker 4: No, that's not what Wow, Laura said that women hit their prime at thirty one.
Speaker 6: I think this conversation, it's okay, don't. I don't even want you to go into that conversation.
Speaker 3: It's sorry, sorry, I want to you.
Speaker 12: I want to treat you.
Speaker 14: Remember when the.
Speaker 1: Black delegation, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You said you want to trade me?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I want to treat you from the black and we want to treat you with Genie may Gie loved like.
Speaker 6: Wow if that was really too true, she was still standing on the couch with her Ara Maxy five.
Speaker 1: On why get the next flectivity? You know what I mean? It's going this morning. This is good.
Speaker 3: I already know made the point, made appointment.
Speaker 1: What boy did you our appointment?
Speaker 6: He agrees with the slave trade of women black women. This is what is happening today.
Speaker 1: I can't it's early for standing with my black sister.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 15: But also, and you're a really teacher.
Speaker 1: Right yes I am allegedly now I am.
Speaker 17: Can you play?
Speaker 12: Can you play that Dame new song?
Speaker 16: Paid in full with Toby?
Speaker 1: You don't even know who Dame Dollar is?
Speaker 15: Damian Lillard, Yeah, Damon Litard, Because I hate him up on YouTube and I told him that his song sounds so actually requested on the radio. So I want to request Dame Dollar.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a tough song, man.
Speaker 15: You shoure listening.
Speaker 4: Man, you see how you hate it. He didn't even reply to you. He didn't even want to lie to you this morning.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I think Dame Dollar can wrap his ass off. But I know that Henvy is hating because he's a bucket not a nick. I know how this works.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would prefer him to be a nick, but I don't have Damian Lillid's song, even though I love Milwaukee.
Speaker 14: Go to you tube and play the song.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna listen. I'm not gonna lie to you showing I'm gonna go listen to it right, yeah.
Speaker 15: Go check it out, man, James shout out to you.
Speaker 16: Man in my head, my first friend, like Lebron.
Speaker 1: I thought that was your best friend of yours. You why you're talking about each other? This is crazy. Nobody said about this is crazy. That's Travis man. Stop.
Speaker 15: Do not want to come between your relationship with him.
Speaker 1: Thank you Sean happing me all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to play a game of grab ask with you all the time. But listen so to Damian Lillard. Uh going to Milwaukee. I love Milwaukee. Milwaukee holds a special place in my heart because they're the first city to ever syndicate the Breakfast Club on B one hundred and twenty seven.
Speaker 1: So salute everybody in Milwaukee. I love Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: Facts, fact facts, Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: If you need to vin, hit us up now. It's the breakfast slogan Morning the breakfast Club. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Allow.
Speaker 18: Who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 15: This is to every day?
Speaker 1: Your phone sound a little crazy. It sounds like you said tony.
Speaker 17: Okay, No, this is toy every day. How's it going?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 15: Bro?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 17: First of all, I'm watching to know because especially Charla Maye lifting up DJ mvy Jay and people's fort the ward, it is not all to hear the song that they like. When other millions of people all through love the world want to hear another song I don't.
Speaker 16: Like the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I don't know what he said, because the strong is kind of sketchy, but I like it. I know what he said.
Speaker 4: If he does the People's Choice Mix at nine am every day, correct, thirteen years correct, he takes requests, but he already does the mix.
Speaker 1: He don't listen to none of our requests.
Speaker 5: Well, I see what they want beforehand, and I played the records that that we played the clues the people on.
Speaker 1: So what do you want this morning?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 1: And the next thing that what do you want this morning? Don't don't cut that man off morning, brother talk? What's the next thing?
Speaker 17: The next thing I wanted to get into is that last week you guys were talking about women, and uh, A lot of the women was calling in talking about money and everything. But one woman in particular was saying, how uh they was all, you know, they are supposed to protect and revide because that's what the Bible says they're supposed to do. And it's always annoying to hear that what a man is supposed to do for the Bible, but they don't never mention what a woman's supposed to do from the Bible. Man is supposed to provide and protect for women. But it's in our nature. But how are we going to protect the providing for women with you know, they're no longer honor and value because the internet got access to it social meaning and everybody got access to it. There's no they ain't this. The value is not the same. They want they want modernate women, but they want to old patch the man.
Speaker 1: That's what the Bible says, I want. The Bible talks about Instagram.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Can you teach us that? What's that verse? The Bible verse with the Instagram and so no, so.
Speaker 17: Lash last week women.
Speaker 6: And you said that when you are trying to understand what what what do you want women to do?
Speaker 3: That the Bible says, that's.
Speaker 17: Right, Well, the woman was playing because let's talk about money and finances and protecting them from right. But women want man to protect him mine and they want the man to have these old fashioned traditions, but they want to be modern day day traditions.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can tell you something. The ball says, I don't know, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: The Bible says that husband and wives should should submit to each other. That is in the Book of Ephesians, submit yourselves to one another because of your reverence for God. Wives submit yourselves to your husband's you know, husbands submit yourself to your wives.
Speaker 5: I don't know the Bible you're reading, but the Bible he's reading. He says that women shouldn't be on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be on Instagram. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I can't say it because they're think I'm angry up here.
Speaker 6: So I think I'm glad, y'all said, because I was very confused.
Speaker 1: He wants you.
Speaker 3: Very foot, pregnant, and often oft the net.
Speaker 4: I think men and women, husbands and wives, our duty is to serve each other.
Speaker 1: We should be able to service to each other.
Speaker 3: And whatever that looks like to you.
Speaker 5: That's right, all right, we'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 1: We got roomors on the away. Give us a little teas.
Speaker 6: Yes, we are going to be talking about Courtney and Kim Kardashian. The beef is not over, y'all. The sisters are going at got beef. They you know, they've always had their little TIF You never saw the Vible video when they were fighting in the hallway in the house.
Speaker 1: No, they're beef real. Since they have so much plastic surgery, is it real meat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we'll get into it.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Come on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Morning, everybody, sej NV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Lauraa roasts here.
Speaker 5: Let's get to the rumors here.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people will recognize the voice in the name on the club.
Speaker 1: Lauren came in.
Speaker 6: So Courtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian they have like historically had a very weird sister relationship. My headphones are not agreeing with the buns today. They've had like a very weird sister relationship. It's always been like who's jealous of who? Or who thinks that they're more important than the others. It's super weird. There was an issue that happened with Courtney Kardashian got married to Travis Barker. She did Docea and Gabana for her wedding, and a couple months after that, Kim Kardashian had a whole campaign with them, and there were all these reports that Courtney was pissed off about it and that Kim was trying to steal her shine and all this stuff. And now on the season four premiere of the Kardashians. We're seeing a deeper look into that, Madia.
Speaker 19: You cannot stand someone else being the center of attention. You came to my wedding, you couldn't be happy. You complained from the second you got there till the second you left. That's what it's about. You couldn't be happy that I was the center of.
Speaker 20: Attention and you weren't.
Speaker 19: What is it that you feel so low of me? If you'd like to, no, I want you to dig deep and figure out why you hate me so much and why you're so angry with me because.
Speaker 20: All of this never happened.
Speaker 19: I felt my wedding like you weren't happy for me because you have a serious a vendetta. We're on a group chat that's actually labeled not Courtney, so we know and have to funnel what your friends.
Speaker 20: Are saying to us.
Speaker 19: You are a narcissist.
Speaker 20: It is all about you.
Speaker 19: Anything you do, it's about you and about how it looks to the world about you.
Speaker 1: They just need to fight for two to three minutes.
Speaker 3: They did it already about.
Speaker 4: To three minutes with nobody breaking them up. You know what I'm saying, Like just two to three minutes just dim at it and it probably won't last that long and end up getting tired after a minute and a half and just end up holding each other's.
Speaker 5: Head, calling each other bitch. I don't understand. I mean, I'm an only child, so I don't have any siblings. But I will say that that whole family's filthy rich.
Speaker 1: What is there to argue about? What is it not to be happy about? What is it the whole family like attention.
Speaker 6: Yes, if you guys remember, or you probably don't because I'm sure you don't track them. But when Courtney Kardashian got with Travis Barker, she was very noticeably different and distant. She wasn't going to a lot of like the big celebrity Kardashian ish things that they do. And yeah, but I always thought that, you know, she's just the different sister, Like she's not really into all of that. You know, she's always been really into her kids or whatever. I also think it's a bit different because when she was with Scott. The family loves Scott. He's still around to this day. It's not that they don't like Travis Barker, but there is a notice like noticeable like distance there.
Speaker 4: I wonder if Kim but flex is on the family and lets them know, you wouldn't be nothing without my vagina.
Speaker 1: I don't think she says it like that.
Speaker 6: But you know what I mean, my sister said that to me. I would have to drag her by that, like, don't but it might be true.
Speaker 1: That's true to it. We wouldn't know them if it wasn't for Kim.
Speaker 3: But don't say that to me though, But.
Speaker 1: They'll tell you the truth.
Speaker 5: That's how that family is. That family throws everything in each other's face all the time.
Speaker 6: I mean, they do what they do for television exactly.
Speaker 3: But they've been.
Speaker 6: They've grown up in that, so I would think by now Courtney would kind of be okay with a lot of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It doesn't seem like she wants anything to do with them.
Speaker 4: That's why it sounds weird for her to call her a narcissist and say she's she seeks attention. She always have to be the center of attention because it's her being the center of attention that got the whole family popping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, don't get at it now.
Speaker 6: A lot of people sitting in their seats and then complain about how comfortable it is, and when you're at one point you wanted to sit in that seat.
Speaker 3: That's just how life goes.
Speaker 1: Do you know who she was before she got it? You knew what it was.
Speaker 4: Y'all came up with as Kim Kardashian being the center of attention.
Speaker 6: Well, speaking of the Kardashians and boyfriend's old boyfriends Pete Davidson, there is a report out right now, according to an unnamed source who spoke to the US Son that he is that his family is concerned for his well being in fear that he could die.
Speaker 1: Uh so, Jesus ball humbug, nonsense, malarkey.
Speaker 3: Are you like disregarding it or you saying it's untrue because you're friends.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. Okay, it looks great, he looks good.
Speaker 3: What's the last time, when's the last time you talked to him?
Speaker 1: Like last week?
Speaker 3: How was he like? What was his mental space?
Speaker 6: Fine, I'm just askinge, Okay, I'm I just you know, it's your friend. You want to check in on your friend. But according to this report, they're saying that his buddies, the friends are around him, and some of these people are enabling him, and they aren't being honest with him. So I know you're honest with him, So maybe you should just call and check in. Checked last week, last week, last you said last week.
Speaker 5: But I wonder what sources you know. I wonder sometimes when you hear that, like, who is the source? Is it somebody that's a real friend, is a real family or is this somebody on the outside just creating ish.
Speaker 6: I'm not for sure, but this source is saying that the comedian's maturity in handling reality in his own problems, they have doubt about that, and that they emphasize they're emphasizing that it's important that he takes certain issues seriously that I guess that he's not.
Speaker 3: So Look, Charlemagne is now debunking this report. That's it.
Speaker 6: Then move on now, malarkey, whatever is going on? I just want here to be okay.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm just here reporting the rumors, gotcha, Charlamagne debunking them exclusive?
Speaker 1: Alrighty, all right, well that is your rumor report.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we got Front Page News eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, and we're gonna discuss Britney Rent and Britney Renner was on unks podcast UH and she talked about her body count. She said she had a body count as of thirty five being Shannon Shop, that's right, You're right, Shop, that's right. So we're gonna open up the phone lines. Let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Does body count matter to you when dating? Let's discuss. It's the break this club, Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Warning everybody, it's DJ NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura la Rosa, our special guest is here. What are you laughing at right now?
Speaker 3: And why wouldn't you say my name? What's going on?
Speaker 1: And let's get.
Speaker 9: Conversations. I'm changing you here, Lauren, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: That tesling figure and saying let's just jump into sports. Damian Lillard if you didn't know, he got traded to the Bucks.
Speaker 1: And also of football NFL the line stake on the package tonight at.
Speaker 4: Eight fifteen and the Kansas City's Chiefs have signed Taylor Swift for no damn reason and she will be attending the game this Sunday at Medlife Stadium against the Jets.
Speaker 1: That's wild there. Now she's she's gonna be they're.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure out they're trying to figure out her security detail.
Speaker 4: Nothing saying she's not she's not a president, she's not an elected official.
Speaker 1: They don't need security details.
Speaker 5: They said she's gonna be at the game like she was a quarterback injured and like she will be playing.
Speaker 3: I told you a couple of days ago.
Speaker 9: What you lad, I want to believe it.
Speaker 4: She's not bigger than the NFL. No, tell Us Swift is not bigger in the NFL. Y'all can kick rocks. Okay, tell Uswift did not have her own dat.
Speaker 9: She's not bigger than it. But they're definitely adjusted to It's on the paper, right, it's from page US.
Speaker 1: It's just for promotion. All right. Well, let's jump right into where we discussing. We start with Trump.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's talk about the union.
Speaker 8: He went yesterday at the union Auto Workers, and the lead negotiator said he wasn't feeling. His name was Mike Booth, and he had a few words of Donald Trump. He said that he was verbal diarrhea. He said, let me be blunt. Donald Trump is coming off as a pompous a hole coming to Michigan to speak at a non union employer and pretending that it has anything to do with the fight. It's just basically verbal divreha. So he didn't want to hear it. He's basically said that Trump came down and pretended like he was all about the union, even though obviously he went to a play, went to a location at what he reunionized. He asked, you know, where are the rallies for striking workers when they were on the pick of line in twenty nineteen. He said, where were the jobs that Trump promised on the campaign trail in twenty fifteen, he said, the proof is in THEO.
Speaker 9: His actions in office went to.
Speaker 8: Enrich the very elite when we were just talking about few while the working class of America was stagnant. He said, this was basically a pr stunt to pull the wool over the working class. Now, meanwhile, Trump had a different story, and this is what he had to say when he showed up.
Speaker 7: A vote for Crooked Joe Biden is a vote for inflation, taxation, submission, and failure.
Speaker 17: That's what it is.
Speaker 7: A vote for Trump is a vote for more jobs, higher wagers, and more votes, cars, trucks, an aeroplane stamped made in America and made in South Carolina.
Speaker 4: I mean, Trump's doing what most politicians do, tell you what you want to hear on the campaign trail, but then when they get in office they do the exact opposite, to do nothing at all. I was actually before the debate last night, they ran to add against Trump and how Trump his policies hurt the auto workers, you know, like they said, he didn't increase the federal minimum wage, he didn't have workers backs when he got rid of Barack Obama's move to expand overtime coverage, so that denied eight million work the ability to receive time and to have overtime paid.
Speaker 1: So it didn't sound like you had the work is back with his policies.
Speaker 8: That's exactly, and that's again that's what made the debate so frustrating because again, all of these strikes that we're seeing now which would have been over to I believe I reported over two hundred and fifty different strikes just this year long.
Speaker 9: This has been bubbling up for years, you know, so this is not just oh, it was just Biden.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: That was a theme last night and I'm not standing up for President Joe Biden, did you know how I feel about him?
Speaker 9: So this was not just about Biden.
Speaker 8: Also, Trump was a part of the Democrats and Republicans that have been hand in hand when it comes to workers in this In this country, it's been it's been the rich and it's been the workers. And that's the bottom line. The middle class is pretty much non existent at this point. And that did not happen just over the last four years, eight years, ten or even twenty. It's been going on for a minute, and that's why you're seeing the strikes that you're seeing.
Speaker 5: But also I'm not a Trump lover, but people would say that, you know, when a lot of other presidents were outsourcing work, you know, President Listen n that Donald Trump was definitely trying to get more work here, cut off work in China.
Speaker 1: Cut off work in a lot of those other foreign lands, to make sure that a lot of.
Speaker 5: Those works and those businesses breaks were here, so to keep a lot of these.
Speaker 1: Uh US citizens employeed. So a lot of people say that as well about Trump.
Speaker 3: People A yeah, but I agree with that.
Speaker 9: That's a fair that's that's a fair point of me. His entire policy was America first.
Speaker 4: So but what's real though, Like what did he actually do? Like it's one that like we know what he said, but what did he actually do?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 9: When that comes to the receipts that you just you know?
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, now let's talk about Beijing.
Speaker 9: Ye was gonna say what.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about? We're talking about Joe Biden and Beijing.
Speaker 4: Oh man, if Joe Biden out long Beijing, you in trouble, you you in trouble?
Speaker 10: Just me?
Speaker 1: But I had this is the best.
Speaker 8: So how some Republicans claim to have bank wires going to Joe Biden's Delaware address. A House Republicans say they have uncovered bank wires obtained by a subpoena that allegedly revealed Hunter Biden received payments originating from Beijing that listed President Joe Biden's Delaware address as the beneficiary. An announcement of Hunter Biden's attorney has denounced this. He said that it's lies to support a premise and a statement. On Tuesday, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee road, why did the bidens? What did the Bidens do to get this money? So Representative James Corner said that the alleged bank wires to the president's son included more than two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in payments from three individuals in the summer of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 9: So that's just an update on that investigation for those that ask every day, what about Hunter Biden? What about Hunter Biden?
Speaker 8: That's your update on Hunter Biden that we covered here on the Breakfast Club that we don't give a damn Democrats Republicans covering them allel across the board.
Speaker 6: You can have money coming somewhere, though, and that doesn't mean that Biden is involved, right what you mean, like, because aren't they trying to prove that, Like this is basically people try to prove that he's involved in it as far as a new Yeah, but like you can.
Speaker 4: Have stuff coming to that house and absolutely, is it true that he was accepting these bank wires in Delaware under the fake name Lauren Lrossa?
Speaker 1: Is that any Really?
Speaker 6: He wouldn't even have to I would have been involved, I would have been collected in my check.
Speaker 3: I would have been sitting right here and been able to tell y'all.
Speaker 1: You know, Lauren used to date Hunter Biden, that's not true. From Delawa twice he said you did you no, no, no, no no. Was what I realized this week is like white guys, that's true. White.
Speaker 4: Now, all of a sudden, you making excuses for why he was accepting this money.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Ask your questions, Delaware, some things that adding up here.
Speaker 3: That's what you're doing today, what you got going on? Because I just cannot. I cannot. Now I'm now dating Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: Down.
Speaker 14: But thank you.
Speaker 3: I've never seen snow craps the same again.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, make you subscribed to Teslin figure O's podcast, Its Great Shot, No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast Network and follow at Teslin figure On on all social media platforms.
Speaker 5: All right, now, when we come back, let's open the phone lines. We want to go eight hundred five eight five one oh five one where I want to go?
Speaker 1: This morning, I enjoyed this Brittany Renner conversation.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I always think that's a good conversation for people, because you know, when I saw saying in sharp like almost spit out his drink because Brittany Renna said she slept for thirty five people.
Speaker 21: I was like, Wow, I got sex with guys. Okay, oh lord, impressive?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 20: Whoo the word? So if I'm judged for, if I'm judge for having great.
Speaker 9: Taste, we are in the bar.
Speaker 1: So we got this for the next album.
Speaker 5: Well, let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Brittany Renna said she has a body count of thirty five, so let's discuss.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts. It's the breakfast slogan Morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: It's topic time called eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: To join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club Morning, Everybody's t J n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Laura le Rossa is here and if you're just joining us, we're talking about Britney Renner and of course UNC Shannon Sharp. They had a conversation on this podcast and they were talking about body counts and this is how it happened.
Speaker 20: I've had sex with thirty five guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, who oh lord?
Speaker 20: Impressive?
Speaker 3: Is it who the word?
Speaker 20: So if I'm judged for, if I'm judge for having great taste.
Speaker 12: We are in a bar.
Speaker 1: So youself. We got this for the next album.
Speaker 5: So we're asking eight hundred five five one, five to one. We just opening up the phone lines. What's your thoughts on body counts when it comes to people in dating and marriage?
Speaker 1: So what you, Lauren? What's your thought?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's your matter anymore, Like at a certain age, I think that if you still ask that question, you are it's just childish. I do think that there's a double standard DoD I think that men get a pat on the back and like a oh, he really know what he's doing when the numbers are numbering.
Speaker 6: But with the women, you see, he had to like take more of his drink, Like Shannon Sharp, bar could get his drink down.
Speaker 3: It's like almost that he was like, oh lord, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's your matter.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: That's why I was kind of shocked at Shannon Sharp's reaction. I'm not gonna say I don't think it should matter.
Speaker 1: I just don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why people care. You know what I'm saying, like, why do you care what a person's body count is? You know what I finally interested is that you know, having the conversation behind the scenes. A lot of women feel like the higher their body count is, the more experience they have sexually. And I would think that it's not the amount of people you have sex with, it's the amount of times you.
Speaker 1: Have sex with a person that gives you sexual experience.
Speaker 4: So I don't think you have to have be able to a high number of people to have a certain sexual experience.
Speaker 3: It depends on the person and the people that you're having sex with, though.
Speaker 1: But when you feel more comfortable with one person trying new things and doing.
Speaker 3: New things, yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: But I do think that, like, you could be in a relationship for years and that person just never sexually satisfies you or opens up to like new things or whatever, and then you meet another person and y'all are together for way less time. But the chemistry is sexual chemistry is there, So y'all, are y'all feel safe enough to do that.
Speaker 1: Then y'all might end up having sex a bunch of different times. Yeah, And because of that chemistry, you.
Speaker 4: Up when you're doing handstands, you're doing six nine, you eating, you're doing everything.
Speaker 1: That's a fantasy over there, I'm just saying. But because of that, so it's still that one person that's, you know, causing you to.
Speaker 6: Get that sexual experience, but you might have to you might have to date around a little bit, like to get to that person that is willing to do that. Because I also think too that sometimes, I mean, I wouldn't say that this is just men, because I know women that are like not open sexually, like they're just they're not trying new things.
Speaker 3: But I do think that with them, and.
Speaker 6: From what I've experienced, men aren't jumping to just like volunteer new things.
Speaker 3: Sometimes like you have to kind of like warm them up a bit.
Speaker 1: They got trust you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a little bit different. So sometimes it never gets there and then women just move on. But ain't no woman out here just like yo, I want to take down the whole corporate building so I could get all this experience.
Speaker 3: That's not it.
Speaker 1: But I will say this, I will say this. I will say that, Yeah, it's a double standard.
Speaker 5: Like you said, yes, a lot of times when men knock off chicks and knock off they get patted on the back, and when women do it, it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Nasty. I know that for a fact.
Speaker 4: I'd be like somebody, these dudes be like I slept with thousands, like thousands, Like.
Speaker 3: That's that's you and where you are in your life right now.
Speaker 4: Only because that first time you see old schools when I had to have an HIV test is when you.
Speaker 1: Had to wait two weeks?
Speaker 3: Eight weeks? Yes, can they be going through that little bit of way time?
Speaker 6: You'd be like, God, if you get me through this, listen, like you don't know two weeks.
Speaker 4: I remember the first time I took an HIV test and I had to write down all the names of women I've been with, and I'm just like, God, damn you nasty, especially when start getting the crackheads and stuff.
Speaker 1: Only But my point with all.
Speaker 4: Of that is is just that you I felt that back then. So when I hear dudes have these conversations about all the women slept with now, I'm like, why are you bragging about it?
Speaker 3: When you said the crackhead thing happened?
Speaker 5: Like what twenty year rocks for some he was telling some crack But I will say body count matters to me. It does matter to me, and the reason being is because it's based off the decisions. Right if you're having sex with multiple people, H do I want to marry that, because I feel.
Speaker 3: Like, how you just said marry that. Yeah, that's the double standard.
Speaker 12: No, but it is.
Speaker 5: But but a woman might feel the same way about her too. Woman might a woman might feel the same way if I'm neither. Just now, it just says that, Yeah, you don't identify what I'm talking about. You don't know if I want a woman on man. So what I say that, I love how you about that moment. But I'm just saying, butline give another headline. But as I was saying to me, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But at a certain age, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. What the age is is what I prefer and what I want.
Speaker 5: To be with.
Speaker 6: Thirty one, she said, thirty five men. So if she starts it around like we did the math, like seventeen eighteen, that's about like two men a year.
Speaker 3: It's single.
Speaker 4: You know, it's tough to Lauren as a father, right, I feel like when you get grown, you're a woman, you make your own decisions.
Speaker 1: But I also do be thinking about what what if this was my daughter? How would you feel? What I feel? Yeah, how would you feel? I wouldn't want my daughter.
Speaker 5: To No, I wouldn't want my daughter to have a body count of thirty five. I would have my daughter to have a high body count. I would want her to this is what I would want. I would want her to hold her her body as a temple to whoever she's married. Now, I don't know if that's going to be true. She might have sex with one, two, three, but if she had a body count of thirty five, I wouldn't be happy.
Speaker 4: But also too, if I had a son, I would tell him the same thing. Would Yeah, I would tell him to try to keep his body count low as well.
Speaker 3: But I'd been honest about conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent absolutely.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In a perfect world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in a perfect world, I would have probably just wanted to be on my way in a perfect way.
Speaker 6: I love to hear that because I feel like, yeah, and the way that we think about men and what it takes for y'all to get to the points that you guys are at, that is this conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm like, WHOA. I hope that everybody's having these type of conversations right in the perfect world.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm I took my wife's virginita right, perfect world. But for me, I stepped outside and I'm not proud of that. But in the perfect world, like you said, I wish that me and my wife were the only ones that that she was with and that I was with. But the world's not perfect, and I would want that for my son and I would want that for my daughter. Now, I don't look down on anybody that has a high body count, and it's just not for me.
Speaker 6: And also, if you don't have a high body count, you can still be very sexually experienced, Like it doesn't matter that number. Yeah, if you get that right person and you know they're open to things and you're down to try stuff. Yes, let's go to the sut Suki from Delaware.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phone Delaware.
Speaker 3: She is Wow, Delaware got things.
Speaker 4: Too many women on there's any rappers paper from Delaware.
Speaker 6: You ain't say Suki because I don't instantly sometimes identify her with no. But it's crazy because I've known her before all of that, Like I know, Destiny, you know what I mean. But it's so because she left a long time ago and she's not actively always back in Delaware. When you said that, I'm thinking about who's in Delaware right now that's trying to make it out of Delaware.
Speaker 1: You think you knew it before you stop it?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I think she's been crazy for a long time.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 14: Heyre you doing?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 7: Jay?
Speaker 1: We're talking about body counts? What's your throwing?
Speaker 12: Bro?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I saw that podcast with uncle get his body count females because a guy you show up? Attorney? You know remember DNA cuts fairly new.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 12: What you say?
Speaker 1: N has fairly new what they got to do with body house?
Speaker 14: Girl has five childs, she gets president? Who's the father?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not, I'm not. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 5: Can we have a real conversation about accounts this morning when she thought about it?
Speaker 1: Let's talk. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, It's topic time.
Speaker 22: Called eight hundred and five A five one oh five one to join into the discussion.
Speaker 1: With the breakfast Club, talk about it. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ n V, Charlamagne the gud. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about body counts. Laura La Ross's here, she's our guest host, and this conversation comes from Brittany Renner and uncle Shay Shay Shannon's sharp and they had a conversation and this.
Speaker 20: Is how with I've got sex with thirty five guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, who oh lord?
Speaker 20: Impressive?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Who the word?
Speaker 20: So if I'm judged, if I'm judge for having great.
Speaker 9: Taste, we are in a bar, sol.
Speaker 1: We got this for the next novel. So we're asking what is your thoughts? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We got Ashley on the line.
Speaker 5: Ashley, good morning, good morning, Hey, what's your thoughts on body counts?
Speaker 17: I don't really think you missed her.
Speaker 23: I think what you prior to relationships is your business, but you should be picture for whatever happens you run into somebody that doesn't spend down with.
Speaker 13: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't agree though, Like for me, and I know this is hard to say because men are philum we do some f boy ish a lot. But if I'm marrying a woman, I would want her to just be with me. And I know that's not a great option all the time, but even if that's not I would want her to have as least amount of bodies as possible.
Speaker 6: What doesn't matter if if okay, so, what does it matter if at that time in her life she is overly devoted to you, she is just with you, she's not interested in anyone else, she's not having sex with anyone else.
Speaker 3: Why does it matter what happened before you?
Speaker 4: Lord, You're absolutely right. But it's just all ego. Not all of it is wounded, is though, because there you guys say it out loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The reality of the situation is when I think about this topic, I only care because I'm like, Okay, I wouldn't want my daughters to be with that many people, and I wouldn't want.
Speaker 1: My wife to be with that many people.
Speaker 4: Correct, But that's the reality of the situation is you know, they're women, and they're gonna do what women have done. But Lauren's absolutely right. If that person is committed to you, devoted to you, you don't care. But that last caller was right too. You just don't want to bump into these people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Especially Okay, Yes, because there's levels of body.
Speaker 6: Count, there's like, yeah, I've had experiences whatever.
Speaker 5: Let's say you had a body count of thirty five in Delaware, and Delaware is a small, is a big.
Speaker 4: Don't even got to be thirty five that those eight, those seven people that Lauren might have been with in Delaware.
Speaker 1: The more Lauren grows in.
Speaker 4: Her career, they all gonna say they hit They all gonna want to say they hit Lauren levels.
Speaker 1: Even if it was in middle school, they're gonna say it. I don't want in middle school.
Speaker 14: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I said. I wasn't even thinking about that.
Speaker 6: Well, how school whatever, But I just think right they depending on who the like, what the relationship was, how the woman carried herself in that relationship, And I'm not judging nobody in what they do. There's a certain level of respect that comes with certain things as well too, So like, yeah, everybody will have a pass right unless you meet a woman who has never been with somebody whatever, good luck to y'all. But if that woman was respected in every encounter that she had with those different men, it's not like they're gonna walk up to you like, yo, you know I hit that first, Like, they're not gonna rage at you.
Speaker 3: They will respect where she is now.
Speaker 1: And I gonna never say it to you. Lord, They're gonna say it behind your back.
Speaker 6: They say it behind I feel like with Well, first of all, y'all men do be chatty patty, but I do think that there's a certain level of like you don't want to be that guy, like you don't want to be.
Speaker 3: Corny, but you get to an age or you don't want to be corney for a long time. But they don't cut off at.
Speaker 1: A point I tell every woman, I know this.
Speaker 4: If you are somebody of a certain statue, are you with somebody of a certain statue, all these men gonna talk about you.
Speaker 1: They can't wait to say they hit.
Speaker 4: They gonna tell everybody, especially men are group by too, Yes, yes, and group B too.
Speaker 1: But he asked your question. Now that this is another thing.
Speaker 5: So let's say you're dating somebody and you know he has a high body count, and then you look at his body count and you see the people that you're smashing, and you're like, these people are disgusting. Wouldn't that make you feel like I don't want to be with that because his decision making wasn't good and now I'm the catch and I got to deal with the past that he had.
Speaker 6: So yes, if you know that a lot of times with men, like I know, like if I'm I'm dating right now, I'm not asking you what's your body count? I might say, hey, what's your situation with your ex? Because I want to know how disattached are you? Because a lot of times people aren't. And if you end up showing me the person or whatever, I do look at like how well kept is she and all that, because yes, decision making especial had this age and that's my point. But if I decided to get into that situation, I'm taking a chance on like the decision making has gotten better because that was before me.
Speaker 3: You hear now, baby, be like, welcome to the gates. Like Hill, Let's go to another caller.
Speaker 1: We got another Ashley on the line. Hello. All right, we're asking we're talking body counts. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 24: I think that the women your.
Speaker 17: Body town should not be hired.
Speaker 1: The average man thirty five is okay, okay, you know what, I'm gonna look that up. I never thought about that.
Speaker 5: You just made me think about the average body count of a man that's not gonna be body count average sexual partners of.
Speaker 1: Why you're doing? Am going on? Another caller? Amen? Hello, who's this the morning?
Speaker 17: I'm going to say, anonymous, But.
Speaker 4: You know what the average the average number of sexual partners for a dope men and women, what between four.
Speaker 1: And eight right.
Speaker 3: In their whole lives.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is a lot.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of research on lifetime sexual partners, and any given study will give you slightly different numbers, but in general, anywhere between four and eight partners is considered an average number of sexual partners for adult men and women.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: That statistically, Britney Renner is a hard worker.
Speaker 1: Now you say that most of y'all hoes. Jesus, what you say? What's your opinion? I'm it's anonymous.
Speaker 17: I think that's crazy. Do you think she's like telling the druids? What do I think she's telling the drus?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 24: I was not wanting on thirty five bodies on my body.
Speaker 17: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think about she's thirty one years old exactly.
Speaker 8: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you if you spread that out over time, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 17: Like thirty five thirty one with thirty five bodies, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: By the way, I understand where she's coming from. I'm not a guy who has a high body count. I've never been like that, you know what I'm saying. I've never been the type person that just wants to deal with share myself with everybody, you.
Speaker 10: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I believe in energy, you know what I mean. And I'm a one I like to be with one woman, right, I mean in my life. Of course, my ego got the best of me and I was testing out my new superpowers. But with the most p I like to be a woman. So I've never been a guy that the high body counsel. When God be telling me like I had checked with a thousand women, I'm like, what I say that one age, I'll be test back in the day.
Speaker 5: I had to wait till we scared the hell out of me. And then that's another thing too. The percentage of the more people you have sex with is high. Is your percentage with the more STDs.
Speaker 3: That's what's scary for me.
Speaker 1: Y'all, wasn't born in the nineteen hundreds and seventies, Like, you don't have to.
Speaker 6: Be the way that my mom is set up like we have been even before my mom, we've been doing STD tests even before I've even told my mom I was sexually active because my mom is big on we go vote together, we go get tested together.
Speaker 3: The conversation. She just didn't. She she just didn't.
Speaker 6: She's always been like a very like I don't play that like we want to make sure you're married.
Speaker 3: No, she wasn't married. Oh yeah, we just want to make sure health is cool. We want to make sure like she just she's always been like that since I was young. And when you're young and you go in those places and they're having these conversations a little bit scary.
Speaker 1: You put your mama business on.
Speaker 4: This shows us that your mama had y'all doing FTD test every Saturday, like y'all was going to field service.
Speaker 3: It's not every year the way that it was.
Speaker 1: Like you said, STD testing voting, Yeah, you Saturday.
Speaker 3: How many times do you vote? You don't vote every Saturday?
Speaker 1: At least every two years. I don't know. It's just.
Speaker 6: You're getting HIV test. You're supposed to do it in windows of six months, three to six months really to.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, you're sleeping with a bunch of different people.
Speaker 3: If you're you can be doing with one person and get affected by.
Speaker 1: Something absolutely because you don't know what the thing was that she was trying.
Speaker 6: To instill a practice of taking care of your body, even with if you were one person or twenty people.
Speaker 3: And when you're young and you learn that and you see what can happen, I think it makes you be like, okay.
Speaker 5: But the day, like you said, STDs were bigger, right, And when I say that, remember how many HIV commercials they commercial commercial?
Speaker 4: HIV had one of the best market The only disease that had a great marketing UH rollout like HIV was COVID, right, COVID and HIV had the biggest budget.
Speaker 5: But do you remember all the STDs, chlamydia and syphilists.
Speaker 1: I've never had an STD. I never had one.
Speaker 4: But the thing about the HIV test when you have when you have to write down the names of people you slept with and then wait two weeks, you don't want to add to that list because that list gives you a level of anxiety that you don't want to deal with, you know. So that's what used to, you know, keep me from jumping out the window. But what's the more all of the story.
Speaker 3: Don't tell the people your body can judge, which is crazy to me because she's so honest about so much stuff.
Speaker 1: Like, why are we she living in her truth? I guess she doesn't care.
Speaker 3: She's living in her truth. That's such a twenty twenty three line.
Speaker 4: And by the way, you put it out there publicly. So you put it out there publicly, people going to have a public opinion about what you said.
Speaker 1: So but then you look at somebody like a superhead.
Speaker 5: But she talks about all the people she had sex with and all the things that she did and people still did it.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 6: I admire those women like current stuff and who are like so sexually and just like lifestyle free that like they don't care what people say.
Speaker 1: Don't have the great market in that Karent had. Karen name was super bad.
Speaker 6: You like, dang, you're gonna say out loud you wouldn't marry her. But I think if you experience you probably end up married. It's a lot of people that that was in that book that probably said all.
Speaker 5: Those names in that book. If I was, if I was getting I would be like, you know, I don't name nobody names. I would think about all those names.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I want y'all to done. This is the moral of the of the story.
Speaker 6: Y'all are two of the most morally conscious men I've ever met, because there's so many men who evolution.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, well y'all needed.
Speaker 6: I'm glad y'all talk about this because I wish I could take this evolution, just put it in certain people.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for the case it comes out.
Speaker 4: Man named juicy, but talking about all the stuff in the industry, he done turned out in the industry.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for this one.
Speaker 7: Who is.
Speaker 3: Who's glitterstick?
Speaker 4: He was one of the early in that trolls. I'll say that, Yeah, yeah, he's one of the early. All Right, I'll say that.
Speaker 3: We might need to hug him after this.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, we got your rumor before.
Speaker 4: What we're talking about probably got a new name now, wonder Buttonder.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we're talking about Ebony.
Speaker 6: K Williams Evany K Williams says that women should be getting wedding rings right alongside their degrees.
Speaker 4: John basically, let's go an, let's go start up Ebony team Abne.
Speaker 1: We'll discuss when we come back to Breakfast Club of the Morning. It's my love.
Speaker 3: When I thought about it last break let's does it have to do with Delaware?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Ha, nothing to do with Delaware. It's gonna find me a you got a con fictional character?
Speaker 4: No, thank you, I don't find me a fictional character who wants to be a male superhead which wants to come out into all industry.
Speaker 1: Secrets a gay man.
Speaker 3: Why would you want to do that?
Speaker 1: Name will be Wonder Button, But no Wonder, It's.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty three. Can't out people. I'm just keeping you uncancel, always.
Speaker 5: Talking about superhit. But we are the Breakfast Club. I'm here now, let's get to the.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people will recognize the voice from the name on the Breakfast Club. Lauren came in, so Evaney k Williams has the people going again. She posted a video where she talked about women in the in the pursuit of degrees and she says that the women are that are in the pursuit of degree should also be in pursuit of wedding rings.
Speaker 3: That if that is what they choose, let's take a listen to the audio.
Speaker 23: The reality is that our marriage and partnership market value is depreciating with every passing year. No matter how good we look, no matter how fit we are, men are still s primarily our presumed dwindling fertility as a knock against us.
Speaker 1: So here's my advice.
Speaker 23: If you are a young Black woman in college and you know in your heart and in your head that you want to prioritize family, I suggest that you simultaneously pursue that Mrs degree right along with that BA or JD. Because a handful of black college age men that actually do desire to get married soon, and they do share that value system and.
Speaker 3: Family is a priority for them too.
Speaker 23: Y'all, that is an incredibly small pool, and it's shrinking as you get older, and by the time you reach my age forty, you will be faced with different choices relating to life, partnership, and motherhood.
Speaker 1: Dropping to cludes bonds with a good sister, Evany K. Willims.
Speaker 4: Not because of what she said, because that's not my business, but she got y'all going again. Third at pot Ebany's third at pot. Ain't too many content creators like Evany K.
Speaker 1: Williams out here.
Speaker 4: You hear me, and I don't have an opinion about this, My brothers, I think this is a conversation for the women.
Speaker 1: We should stand down and watch this one.
Speaker 3: I think that you guys can be helpful in this conversation.
Speaker 6: So when I first heard this, when I first heard this or saw a bit of it, I was like, oh Lord, here she goes again telling us women what we should do and if we don't, our lives are over and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And then I re listened and I don't fully disagree with her.
Speaker 1: Now what do you agree with?
Speaker 3: So what I disagree with is when she says, as we age, and this is.
Speaker 6: I mean, certain things are science, but I just think that the way that it's talked about it it puts a bad like cloud over women of a certain age. Right, So she talks about our partner and our marriage market valued, appreciating. I don't feel that in my life, Like as I get older, I feel like I am getting to like my I have money to do things now. The people I'm meeting are different now like I want them. But when she know, okay, so then she goes into then she goes into fertility and she talks about that and yes, there are certain things that scientifically you can not get around, but there's options now. And if you are one of the women that she's talking about that is pursuing your degree and you're doing pretty well for yourself. You have the option to do things to preserve and do whatever you want. When you want to do it, you do. And it's not the common thing to do, but women have options now. So those are the only things I don't agree with. And I hate when people use that to like start this conversation because I think it takes away from everything else. And that's what happened with me. And then when I went back and relistened to it. At the end of the video, she talks about number one. She says, if that's what they choose, I think people are looking over that she's giving us the choice. And then she said, I see, but I get blindsided about all the other stuff.
Speaker 1: Cause you watch clips. You gotta watch things in their full context.
Speaker 3: So and then she talks about targeting women starting to target the same pool of men. I agree with this, and we were just talking about this in a room. We had a great conversation before yall came in.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 6: She says that there are the pool of men who are basically really focused on building a family, really committed to that, are going to be educated and just you know a certain level of like just life experience and companionships. She doesn't say anything about money, but she just says that partner that you're looking for, that real partner, and.
Speaker 1: You like hood niggas, so your your pool is broad as well.
Speaker 6: First of all, I like a balance. I like you know you you I could take you around and you're not scared. But you're legally doing well for yourself.
Speaker 1: And yeah, she said, you're le doing well.
Speaker 3: I got to make that clear because you know, I changed my life, but I've changed.
Speaker 6: I'm grown now. Don't nobody want to be worried about where you at? Do I got to check divine link online or you booked like But I do think that when she talks about the target and the pool of men, I'm recently out of a relationship of over ten years.
Speaker 3: We've talked about this and I had I'm being serious over here, and like speaking out.
Speaker 1: You're literally there's almost choked. You're still laughing. You're insensitive. Keep going.
Speaker 6: Basically, I feel like it is a smaller pool of men who were actually attractive. They dress well, they they want to do things and experience new things in life. They can teach you a little something. You could take them places they're educated, they don't have a lot of the baby mama drama. It gets smaller, like they're focused on how you agree. I agree with that part, That's what I'm saying. I don't agree with her beginning the conversation talking about our market value is decreasing.
Speaker 3: I feel like mine has, My stock has been rising.
Speaker 4: Like Ebony probably is going to expound on it more or she probably already did, and we only heard.
Speaker 3: I went to the clip that was on her page because I thought, but there, that's all that there was.
Speaker 5: But I think with Ebony, isn't it isn't isn't it that she's living? Don't want you to get I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: I'm asking.
Speaker 4: I know for a fact Ebanie does not want to hear dj inv's opinion. I know that well, team I'm team Abany.
Speaker 15: I know.
Speaker 1: But in Ebone's defense, isn't that Ebone's truth?
Speaker 5: Isn't that how she lives, what she thinks about herself, or how she wants to go about her life.
Speaker 6: She doesn't preface it that way though she she speaks to She speaks as if she's trying to pull pull us up on game. So when you do that, that may be your truth. But now you're imposing that on other people. But she did say you have a choice.
Speaker 4: Let the record show judge. Judge Ebie K Williams is a friend to the show. She's a friend to this room. So Lauren, you might have to have that conversation with her.
Speaker 15: Woe.
Speaker 1: I would love to.
Speaker 3: I would know. I would love to. I remember y'all brought her up here before, and I was like, dang, I wish I was in that room, like I would. I did.
Speaker 6: I would love to have the conversation with hercause I don't fully disagree you say that until you I would love to do it, and I would. I would love to do it as a newly single woman who I feel like my prime is.
Speaker 18: That's the second time.
Speaker 1: Playing playing.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I don't like you need to come to the town because I think we need to. Yeah, we need to.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: All I love seventy cas ability uh to start the part. She's great at what she does, she's amazing at what she do.
Speaker 1: She takes in town right, Yes, she should come up here.
Speaker 3: We should do it.
Speaker 6: I think that there's value to what she's saying about finding those men getting in early, and we also talk about potential and people not wanting to bet on potential. I think that there's a way that you can do it where it could work out for you. And I think that's kind of what she's going into as well, getting early.
Speaker 5: But if ebony comes up here, I think we should do it too where people can actually call and ask the questions because a lot of times people have questions and there's things that I can't ask, or you can't ask, or you might not be thinking to ask.
Speaker 1: And I think a lot of people have those type of things and I think, great fact.
Speaker 4: Yeah I don't, I don't. I don't have an opinion about this competition. I think that this is a composition for women to have.
Speaker 3: You have an opinion. You almost choked on your drink when I said I was newly single.
Speaker 5: I think he was laughing at you. That's why I think you should punch them in his face. No, lord, no, you wasn't laughing out No, No.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take my heels. Also when I punch, actually hit your face, because you know you're a little little.
Speaker 1: Place else. It's not like you want to date to nothing.
Speaker 4: Jez before after the hour we're going to talk about a pilot named Mike Beating, and we're gonna have a conversation about public service too.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that next. The Breakfast Club, Your mornings will never be the same. It's gonna be a dunkin because right now you want some real It's time for Donkey of the Day. So if you ever feel I need to be a doc man, hit me with the heat. Did she please? Doesn't I had become Donkey of the day.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club, bitch it yeah, Sonky Today for Thursday September twenty eighth goes to a British Airways pilot named Mike Beaten. Now I think I've told y'all how I feel about pilots. When I fly long flights, especially overseas, I always give pilots gift cards. Drop on the clues bombs for all the pilots out there, Okay, give them a little gift card man Starbucks, little Dunkin Donuts gift card. Why Because none of us selfish humans ever think about who's actually getting us.
Speaker 1: To these destinations safely.
Speaker 4: We just get on the plane and pray and then clapping we land as if it's not two to three humans in that cockpit, ensuring we get the where we need to be safely. So I personally never know what kind of day that pilot is having, who that pilot is. I like to show them love and look them in the eyes, and you know, thank them for what they're about to do. And I write a little note to them, let them know they're loved and valued and appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Try it sometime, you got a note. Yes, that's the damn loti.
Speaker 4: Okay, Pilots of people who are performing a public service for us that we don't appreciate, and we should. Because if you've got a pilot who's having a bad day, whose mental health may not be where it needed to be, who's emotionally unstable in anyway.
Speaker 1: Look out below. Literally.
Speaker 4: So this is why I have no problems giving pilots a small token of appreciation, like a gift card, just to keep their spirits up. Now, Mike Beaton doesn't want my gift cards to keep his spirits up. Nah, He's like, keep the caffeine and sugar that comes from Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. He's staying up with good old fashioned cocaine. Oh, he gets high is the friendly skies. The thing is, I don't want you getting high and then proceeding to try to fly. Let's go to TMZ for report please.
Speaker 25: So this pilot for British Airways was in Johannesburg and he had a text exchange with one of his coworkers who was a flight.
Speaker 5: Attendant about a wild layover in every sense of the word.
Speaker 25: So he went out to a bar and was drinking, and he met a Welsh girl and a Spanish girl and.
Speaker 1: They decide to take the party private. They're all hooking up in the room.
Speaker 25: The locals bring out cocaine.
Speaker 1: At one point the girls are dancing topless. I've lost my shirt somewhere. And then there's a debate about whose chest is the best to do a bump off.
Speaker 18: But the biggest problem.
Speaker 1: He was flying within twenty four hours of that. Yeah, this moren actually thought he was going to fly a plane the next day. They are not.
Speaker 18: Supposed to have anything to drink within twenty.
Speaker 22: Four hours, which is why the flight attendant he was texting turned him in.
Speaker 25: He's about to board the plane and they basically take him. He got drug tested, failed the drug test. He fired from his job. And it turns out he has a wife.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm sorry, Lawrence, No, no, no, But it actually made me smile because Devin, that was Devin, Devin Ral from TMZ. He's like, we used to sit behind each other. He's like, my bro's so supportive of me.
Speaker 1: Lauren was the senior news producer at TMZ.
Speaker 6: Devin the senior news producer as well too. He's so supportive. He's texted me and let me know how amazing I'm doing here. So shout out to Devin.
Speaker 1: Shout to Devin.
Speaker 4: But Mike Beaton, Mike Beaton was in Johannesburg sniffing book of sugar off breast. All right, remember earlier when we were discussing body counts and I was saying how men can't help but discuss their sexual conquest. Thank God for the chatty pattiness in this situation, because if it wasn't for Mike Beaton admitting to a steward his friend that he had this drug and drink orgy, he.
Speaker 1: Might have been in that cockpit. Okay, she told on him.
Speaker 4: And that's what prevented him from being able to fly. I have so many questions, like, what's longer the line of cocaine. He was sniffing our tsa at the airport on any given Sunday. Remember the movie How High? When this was said, Remember if.
Speaker 1: I study high, take the test high yet high school.
Speaker 4: That was Mike Beaton's mentality when he took his abation tests. I figure, if I studied tip, study high, take the test high. While I'm flying high, I'll get high scores. Listen, man, I tell y'all on this radio all the time, only think. Keeping us safe and alive majority of the time is the behavior of other people. Do you realize how often we put our livelihood in the hands of others. This is why public servants deserve so much respect. I'm talking about it. Something as simple as.
Speaker 1: Ordering a cup of coffee, ordering some tea for food. Folks could easily put poison in your stuff if they wanted to. Uber drivers could drive off bridges if they wanted to. Pilots can sniff cocaine off breast and then fly if they wanted to.
Speaker 4: If they getting didn't get caught like Mike, and someone prevented Mike from doing it, okay, they could be up there high off cocaine, imagining that clouds or mounds and mounds.
Speaker 1: Of that white girl they in love with.
Speaker 4: This is why we must thank people for their service, because public services proof that people really aren't as bad as Florida and the Bronx make us think people are okay, because the reality is, if they were, we would all be dead.
Speaker 1: Tell a pilot thank you for your service today.
Speaker 4: Tell a pilot thank you for not sniffing cocaine off of Scripper's breast last night and getting us here safely. Tell people who are public servants, thank you for providing your time and talents. Mike beat and listen. This ain't a movie, dog. You are not Denzel in Flight. I know Flight was based off a true story too, Captain Whittaker was his name. But you can't be under the influence of a substance and decide to fly. And if you did feel you were Denzel in Flight Captain Whittaker, then maybe the cocaine and drinks made you pass out before you saw the whole movie. Because at the end of the movie and in real life, Captain Whittaker went to prison sixteen months. And if you're in prison for sixteen months, you might still get your hands on cocaine. But that cocaine is gonna come out of somebody's ass. Okay, being in the cockpit takes on a whole new meeting in prison, so does the Mile High Club in prison. Mile is an inmate's name. You're probably gonna have to get how to deal with that turbulence.
Speaker 1: Jesus. The more of the story is, Mike, what you was attempting to do was selfish.
Speaker 4: You don't deserve to be a pilot because when you're a pilot you have to think of people other than yourself. You have to think of this whole plane you flying. Clearly, you're not capable of doing that, so turning your wings. Please get Mike beating the sweet Sounds and the Hamilton so oh no, you are the.
Speaker 18: Doge of the day, dog Gee of the day.
Speaker 15: Ye.
Speaker 1: I wonder why she sniffed on him.
Speaker 3: Though, because she she gotta fly with him.
Speaker 5: I want you, but what she should have did because that's a coworker, that's her friend, right, Because if if you text somebody I'm sniffing coke off a booby, that's gotta be it.
Speaker 1: That's your front. Yeah, And what she should have did, I feel like it is.
Speaker 5: Like, look, you can't fly like this, you take the day off, all MATEL give him the option, and I'm sure he would have took the day off.
Speaker 6: But when you made trip like that, like when I used to fly with Delta righte, if you mid trip and you call out mid trip, it could potentially cause a whole lot of logistic because now they got to fly a pilot in, they got to figure out the time, rather that they had.
Speaker 1: To cancel this flight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, it causes a whole lot of things. So that's probably why he wasn't trying to do it. And then they want to know, well why, Like what's you.
Speaker 5: Couldn't said I'm sick, I have diarrhea, I think I have COVID. There could have been so many different ways to make an excuse.
Speaker 6: I will say that there is a certain code though amongst like I never I wasn't friends with any of the pilots, but amongst the flight attendants there was a certain code of like we take care of each other. I've never flown with anybody that was under the influence of anything, but I do know self, go down.
Speaker 4: You have to you have to tell on this person for the reason I just stated, because what he did was selfish, and this it was probably wasn't the first time.
Speaker 1: It's probably the first time he got caught.
Speaker 4: So even if you, you know, don't tell on him to the people, and he just decided to make up some excuse as to why he couldn't show up, that don't mean he wouldn't do this again at another time.
Speaker 1: And what if he does this again at another time and the plane crashes or something.
Speaker 4: Now you was the steward, it's gonna feel bad because you could have stopped him, just like Spider Man could have stopped that guy before he went to kill Uncle Vink's.
Speaker 1: By the man's fake.
Speaker 5: But everything with you reverts to like superheroes and cartoons. Yeah, he has Wolverine tattooed on his own, but judge, you're right. But but it gets to the point if that's your friend, right, and you know they're gonna get fired, So why wouldn't you say, hey, I'm not gonna let you fly this plane.
Speaker 1: You make an excuse, and you got to get yourself right because that's your frishion. He actually doesn't need to be a pilot at all. If he's making these kinds of choices, it might have been just one bad choice. This might have been one time he didn't.
Speaker 6: No, no, it becomes just work to you, like the same way this has just worked to y'all and other people like, oh my god, it literally becomes just worked.
Speaker 5: But you get your friend fired like acts and then he has he has to go home and now he's.
Speaker 1: Got to deal with his wife.
Speaker 3: You would, you would definitely.
Speaker 5: Now he gonna get a divorce from his wife because he just sniffed some some bump off of a random woman to get a divorce.
Speaker 3: Of you doing all that.
Speaker 1: But your friend shouldn't tell on you.
Speaker 6: You layover, and honestly, it couldn't have been a long layover, was a short one because he had to be back on the plane before twenty four hours. So that mean you're going back home see your family in less than forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: The divorce is no, you're right to get a friend.
Speaker 5: You're up here with one of your besties right who was not paying at ten this morning and could have got robbed and I seen him, but we're not gonna talk about that. But let's say you did some f ish right now instead of telling you, and she told on you, and you got fired from whatever job you had isn't that five?
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 5: Point and she was like, she was like, all right, you know what, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. What's the question we're asking. Should the lady have told on him and turn him in or she here? I tried to handle it on the side instead of getting that man fired and getting that man divorced.
Speaker 4: I hate when you ask what's the question we're asking, but then asked the question you say, I hate the question you're asking, and then you tell tell the question.
Speaker 1: It's a part of his like, line up, bro, it's silly.
Speaker 6: Okay, Kim Kardashian and Courtney allow this moment he's giving him right Kim moment.
Speaker 1: I'm Kim. Okay, I'm glad you know I'm Kim. No, he is not Kim. Thank you very much. Ship work. I've been doing. No his his ask, don't say Kim. I got Kim's ask.
Speaker 3: Oh let me see Okay, all right, all right, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: We gotta see it later. We can do the challenge that was on TV. I did that okay challenge, you wanted that little bench press challenge? People laying yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 12: I know it.
Speaker 1: I know it's gonna stop. I know it stopped on my glue. Let's do it. You ain't saying nothing for a word, all right, You ain't.
Speaker 3: Saying which I cannot.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 22: The Breakfast Club, it's topic time call eight hundred five A five one oh five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Warning everybody, it's TJ n V. Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Laura l Rossa is here. We're opening up the phone lines eight hundred five A five one oh five to one, and we're asking, now, this comes out of Chelmag's donkey today, Charlamne, you gave donkey to data.
Speaker 1: Who Mike Bitton here is a pilot.
Speaker 4: He's a pilot for British Airways and he was in Johannesburg sniffing boger sugar off women's breast and then he was about to fly a plane within twenty four hours and one of the stewardess is told on him, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Told, yeah, But that had to be you know, his homie, because there's no way you're just gonna text somebody I just sniffed some coco of a random woman's breast.
Speaker 1: Left. That's somebody that you're cool with. Correct.
Speaker 6: I've never shot that text, but I'm assuming I would be friends with that person, right, So my thing is eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 5: Suldn't she tell him like, look, you're not flying that plane tomorrow. If you try to fly the plane, I'm telling on you.
Speaker 1: To take the day off.
Speaker 3: What if she does and then he still goes to fly, do then you snitch?
Speaker 4: I think that she was justified in telling simply because that is the kind of behavior that you don't need in the aviation industry. You don't want somebody who's selfish enough to sniff cocaine off a woman's breast and didn't think that they can fly within twenty four hours working there. I think I don't think he should be in that business period at all. But it could have been a one time mistake. I know it wasn't You don't. You don't sniff booget sugar in Johannesburg with scripts, and that's a one time thing.
Speaker 3: As boogie as you are.
Speaker 6: If you found out that your pilot was high on cocaine, you would land the plane yourself and call his boss's person the fact.
Speaker 1: What that's fact? He met at her for doing it.
Speaker 5: Because if that's my friend or buddy that hit me, I'm gonna give him the ability to tell on himself to get himself out first, then for me to tell on him.
Speaker 3: He's not as right or die as you think. And you're not you're not you.
Speaker 4: You got to say a friends from themselves, you know what I mean? And sometimes things are bigger than the actual friendship.
Speaker 1: But he loses his job, he loses his family. Would you rather him lose his I don't know if he's gonna lose his family, know if he has a family. He said you said he was married, Yes, you did, he did.
Speaker 3: No, they said that he was married in the cliffs.
Speaker 1: Get married and now his wife knows. Well you should have thought about that.
Speaker 3: How did his wife find out? Because it was in the news. Oh damn, damn.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phone lines. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 24: Oh for sure?
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 17: So first of all, I love you guys.
Speaker 16: They love you, love you, love you, and.
Speaker 24: Any iteration there is of you.
Speaker 1: You love the.
Speaker 24: Breakfast club and me I ride for you all the time, all the time. And here is my guy. I ride for you, but you gotta cut it out like in this particular case, come on there, nobody guy does doing in trouble but the zoom like it's not up to his coworker, like the bro code and the anti snitching campaign got to stop somewhere, like he didn't. She didn't get him fired. He got him fired. She didn't get him divorced.
Speaker 1: He got him divorced.
Speaker 24: Like we can't say we're gonna put the bro code over humanity. This man was supposed to fly a plane full of people and we're saying Dan, she shouldn't snitch. And like, like Larnieve said, there's protocol that he was gonna get found out anyway even if he tried to call off. So at the end of the day, he made bad decisions when he took you know, when he took that position, he knew what he was getting into. He knew he wasn't supposed to be out doing bumps off with some chicks breast the night before he had to fly, Like we can't defend people in their madness to.
Speaker 5: It was two chicks breast and I would sit to you a minute, But if that's my friend. I'm not gonna tell him my friend right away. I'm gonna give him a chance to do it's right.
Speaker 3: And then he with two girls that's arguing. They're gonna on social media with this.
Speaker 1: Young lady on the phone. What's your name again?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 15: Sure?
Speaker 4: What Sharia is saying is absolutely positively true. Forget the bro code, forget all of that stop snitch and stuff. This can't be bigger than humanity. This man had a plane and this is a play from Johannesburg, right, So it's about three hundred people probably on this plane. Would you rather three hundred people potentially die or would you rather just him be dealt with? He made those poor choices.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Oh it's down from Detroit.
Speaker 8: Don?
Speaker 10: What up?
Speaker 1: Though? Don? What you're doing in this situation?
Speaker 10: Don?
Speaker 16: Man in this situation is a tough one.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna be real. I'm gonna glory with with you. Man.
Speaker 16: I'm not telling them my people's man. But the thing is, you gotta my man, got to at least call off to do something though, Like I know what's gonna call logistical issues, but man, we gotta do something to where you can't lose your job in your family off that bro.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you, man. This O Rico cases are important because all y'all need to be in jail.
Speaker 1: You everybody. Everybody agrees with this pilot being able to sniff cocaine and.
Speaker 2: Agree with that.
Speaker 1: I don't agree agreeing with that. We just tell me, we're gonna give him tell himself. He might do it again.
Speaker 3: It might be, so you said, because he might do it again. Yes, he done it, but he might do it again. Well, no, he can't do it again now because hes gonna be stripped of his uh flying.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you he's already done it before. That's why he felt comfortable doing it. Oh, I didn't sniff cocin did just before and can get on a plane and go fly.
Speaker 1: He can't.
Speaker 5: He can't be a polo now. Earlier today you talked about you had relationships with a crackhead?
Speaker 1: Right, how many times did you do that? One time? You did it? One time? That was one time.
Speaker 3: That was crazy. He said it again, Envy, you know, just say it one more time.
Speaker 1: Please the way I haven't. I've had a relationship with a crackhead more than once. He's not even telling what I lost. I don't want to talk them about. He would have even I didn't know that. I thought it was just one time. I don't want to done it one time. It wasn't one thing. No, what made you do it again?
Speaker 4: First of all, I don't want to talk about my old life, okay, but yes, there's been times I've borrowed drugs for sexual favors.
Speaker 1: I'm turning you in right now. I did my time. Okay, life caught up with me. You know what I'm saying, Yes it did. Where we going for me?
Speaker 5: Oh, eight hundred and five eight five five to one. We're asking would you tell on the pilot or would you let him tell on himself?
Speaker 1: That is the question. It's the Breakfast Club. God morning, it's topic time.
Speaker 22: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk about it morning, everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ Envy, Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Laur La Rosa is here if he's just joining us. Charlamagne gave Donkey data who a pilot named Mike Benson.
Speaker 4: Mike Benson is the pilot for British Airways and he was in Joehannesburg sniffing cocaine off scripper's breast, and then he was scheduled to fly a fly within twenty four hours of sniff and said cocaine, and the steward's told on that she should have.
Speaker 1: So we're asking, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Eight hundred and five eight five one on five one. I'm just saying that maybe the steward should have told him. Look, I am going to tell on you. If you fly this place to take the day off, how do we know.
Speaker 1: The students wasn't feed up?
Speaker 4: How we know the steward is is totally familiar with this guy's behavior and she's tired of it. Maybe she told him a million times. You know, you got to stop doing this. You putting too many people at risk.
Speaker 1: I'll hear you it again. I'm gonna tell on you.
Speaker 12: Was he was?
Speaker 6: He like visibly out of it when he got to He didn't make it to the plane, didn't make it, can't for the flight, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 5: If you if you cool enough to text somebody, I just sniffed cocaine off of two random chicks boobies, you gotta be cool, Like.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not a text, you just throw it?
Speaker 3: Where was he at Johannesburg? What club was he at?
Speaker 1: He did said he was at a bar bar that was I just want to you wanna go to that bar now?
Speaker 3: I mean it seems like it's a time at that bar.
Speaker 1: Waful time about? All right? Well let's go to the phone lines. Brittany, Good morning, Brittany. What's your thoughts? Brittany?
Speaker 15: Okay, So my.
Speaker 26: Thought is I'm sorry DJ and yeah, I disagree with you in regards to being a friend. I don't feel as this a flight attendant was a friend because if you were my friend, why would you put me in a position to have such a deep secret for you? This is a life of best situation. So if I'm your friend, why would you have this needed information and then want to fly to plane with me? And you just were friends? So I basically we're not friends. So as with that being said, they're flight attendants, they don't work with each other from a day to day basis. It's like i'll YouTube today. You don't know the flight attendant that you're flying with. So if I work with you today doesn't mean i'm working with you tomorrow.
Speaker 14: They got.
Speaker 26: Tendant flight attendants only work with each other for that set. I bet they worked for a whole new crew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you could. You can train with someone when you trained with like my flight brothers and sisters that I trained with, Like I don't even fly nowhere, but like they family, So they could have trained together.
Speaker 6: There's other ways that they could have met and then they ended up on the same trip together. What you're saying is true, though you don't. Sometimes it can happen, but you don't always fib with the same people. But they could have known each other outside of that. They can be instructors together as well.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, he couldn't.
Speaker 26: Even Unfortunately, the funny thing is when it comes to if you're gonna work with your family or friend, why put your family in friend in that position. That's why it's not just work with family and friends. But if I met my friend at work, while if I'm your friend, why are you putting me in a position? And no, such a big people with life and them.
Speaker 1: By the way, he might have just been high.
Speaker 4: He might have still been high and running his goddamn cocaine fueled mouth.
Speaker 1: All right, Marcus Hey, good morning, Marcus.
Speaker 5: So let's say your buddy tells you something, you're gonna snitch on them, or you're gonna tell him.
Speaker 1: Look, you can't do this. You're gonna hold it down.
Speaker 3: It's not just something.
Speaker 12: First of all, I almost cut you out because I ain't no snitching. Wait, day ain't better day. But you pull your boy to the side and you look, hey, Mark, you're wow.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You're bugging right now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're tripping me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that don't cure the pride.
Speaker 4: Okay, all of that does is you know, it's giving a little band aid to the actual problem. This isn't This isn't something a band aid and a little little neil' sporn can fix.
Speaker 1: This needs surgery, and that's surgery.
Speaker 12: That's your boy. If that's your.
Speaker 1: Boy, you're going in.
Speaker 12: You're not gonna let it continuously be a problem. That's your boy. You know what I'm saying, your boy is it's no excu so like you can punch it out with your boy. You know what I'm saying, I love you. I ain't doing this because I don't I don't care. I'm doing this because I care about you.
Speaker 5: Now more because now that brother fired, he ain't got his family no more because now it's wipe them found out all back.
Speaker 12: Well, first of all, hey, man, your girl, Man, you gotta like I'm gonna pull your coat. You're gonna man know, I'm gonna let you know like you're wild. But after that, man, I can't like you know nothing because I got my own family.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you. What's the other story, guys?
Speaker 4: The other of the story is, don't do cocaine, don't drink, don't do cocaine, drink and fly. Don't do cocaine, drink, fly and tell people that you was doing cocaine, drinking and flying because they probably telling you as they should.
Speaker 1: That's the moral of the store.
Speaker 6: No, the moral of the store is where is this bar and Johannes Oh yo, you stop it, man. That's the real winner in this situation. The bar and Johannesburgy, the name of that bar, came out problems with people who visited.
Speaker 1: You could find cocaine in Delaware, Lauren. The problem is probably mixed.
Speaker 4: With Rihanna's makeup, and Rihanna's makeup mixed with cocaine has been taking people out.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that joke when you say that, what do you mean? Defene? Oh fenanyl?
Speaker 1: But I'm bumped a joke, I said, but I'm thin. Not a joke, I know, but I okay. Large from Delaware, people from Delaware, I don't take anything.
Speaker 5: If you listen from Jannsburg, please hit up Lauren and her DMS and tell her what bar that is?
Speaker 1: All right? Now, we got rumors on the way. What we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are talking about Shanquela Robinson. There was that season desist that went out to uh, the creator of a two B series called Street Legal. We exclusively now have the response to that cease and desist, back to ben up in Shanqula.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that. NeXT's the Breakfast Club Morning, The Breakfast Club Morning, Everybody.
Speaker 5: It's dj n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura la Rossa is here, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people will recognize the voice.
Speaker 1: From the name on the Breakfast Club. Lauren came in hot.
Speaker 3: So uh not too long ago. A few weeks ago, we broke a story over at Brown Girl Grinding. Oh that sounds so good.
Speaker 6: That Shanqula Robinson's family via their attorney too n Robinson Will actually served a cease and desist to a man named Dennis Reed the second. He is the creator of a two B series called Street Legal, and he has an episode in this series called Frenemies where during that episode, it's kind of like a a Law and Order, but it's like the black version, and uh, they they did a storyline that was very similar to what happened to Shanquala Robinson with the whole trip over to Mexico with a bunch of friends and she ends up dead and the friends leaver and all that stuff. Right, So Shanquala's family saw this and they were not happy with it. Sue and Robinson, who was the attorney uh for the Robinson family, is working alongside Ben Crump and they are trying to get this episode of the series removed. They claimed a bunch of different things, like you know, uh, misrepresentation of like details and facts, the wrongful use of like Shanquala's likeness and image and all this stuff. Now we now have exclusively the response to that cease and desist that was sent back to uh Chanquala Robinson's family by a attorney called George Gregory.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry Gregory Jay Reid.
Speaker 6: Now this attorney on behalf of Dentistry, the creator of Street Legal, is saying that all of this is just it doesn't make any sense, and this is all false. They start off by number one, apologizing and saying, you know, we are so sorry to hear about the unfortunate events that led to Shanquala's death. However, they want to make it clear that everything that they did they were in legal right to do it. So one of the things that they point out is that the frenemy's episode is fictional. They say that in the beginning of the episode before it starts, and that because it's fictional and it's about something that was in the news, that it is protected by their First Amendment right. The second thing that they say is when it comes to the unauthorized use of Shanquala's likeness and image, this is not a valid claim because at this time, the state of North Carolina, which is where she was a resident of, has not deemed her heirs the right over her likeness, image, or use of publicity. They also go into the fact that the character that plays the woman who is killed, which the family is saying this is Shanquala is a girl or character named Nicole. Nicole does not resemble Shanquala whatsoever. She is a lighter skinned woman, she's covered in tattoo, so she doesn't look like her. To say that or to claim that they are trying to use the likeness in the image, and they basically just go on to say that, you know, there is not any actionable claim based on this fictional episode to move forward with any lawsuit or whatsoever. Now, when the season assist was sent, they made it very clear Sue and Robinson ban Crumping Team that if this was not pulled, that they were going to move forward and take legal actions. So it doesn't sound to me like Dennis Reed and team seem to.
Speaker 3: Like I watched it.
Speaker 6: I watched it last night, it's still on tob they I don't think that they plan to pull it down. So I understand where the family is coming from here. I know, like when I first found out about the two B series, Shaquala's dad had actually sent it to me. He was very upset about this. It's an open wound, you know what I mean, Like that's his baby. But on the other end, if everything that they're saying in this response is correct. Legally, I don't think that they would lose this one.
Speaker 1: They don't. Uh did you mentioned Law and Order? But they do stuff like that all the time.
Speaker 4: Like I watched Law and Order sometime and I'm like, that's exactly that case, So exactly that's situations I always wondered what the legalities were.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not really for sure on all the legalities and how you go about that, but I will say that it was set up the same way that Long orderlies into it.
Speaker 3: Like they let you know, it's a fictional depiction. They you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: They try and stay away from certain stuff, but there are certain things that remind you like, okay, that was the you know that case that we saw in the news.
Speaker 4: And not just legalities, morally and ethically, why would you want to do that? I can understand if the case is like ten years old, when when these fresh cases that haven't aren't even like a year old, two years old, I'm like, damn all.
Speaker 1: That I think to do something.
Speaker 6: So when when we first broke the story and anybody that wants to follow us and kind of you know, see the news that we break and keep up with our conversations follow Brown Girl Grinding all common spelling or me on Instagram, Lauren the.
Speaker 3: Rosa or Twitter.
Speaker 6: A lot of what was said was, you know, this is them keeping this in the news in light, like because she Quella passed away, no one has been yeah, no one has been executed. It for like, there's a whole lot still unsolved and untouched.
Speaker 1: Or get the money to the family though that's an option to me.
Speaker 4: To me, if that is your actual angle and that's your intention, you got to give all the money, all the proceeds.
Speaker 1: To the family right now.
Speaker 6: Granted that wasn't said directly by Dennis read the second, but that was a big conversation when we posted it in the comments, like, well, this is just bringing light to the situation again because a lot of people said that they had forgotten that it happened, which is so sad because someone lost their life.
Speaker 3: But it's the news. I can move so fast.
Speaker 1: Open a funding her name you know something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well yeah, I mean I will see how this plays out again. Though with me reading this response, it seems like every claim that was through with them the season desists. They had a counter for us to say, why legally they were able to do what they did. So I guess we'll see what happens. I know, for me, it made me go watch It'll have y'all watched the series?
Speaker 3: No, okay, yeah, the acting. I think it's just to be in general though, but the acting was a bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But anyway, we're gonna move on to something else that has to do with storytelling. Charlemagne back in the rumor report.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh oh, let me act like I don't know what's going on. Tell me what I do.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad thing.
Speaker 6: It's about your it's about your movie. Yes, yeah, So there was a guy that actually reviewed your movie. His name is excabing me right now?
Speaker 15: Is his name?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I forgot.
Speaker 4: I saw this yesterday because somebody sent it to me because I guess it was going viral on TikTok.
Speaker 6: TikTok, sir, this tic tac TikTok. Yeah, so I'm gonna look up his name when we listen once we're listening to the audio. But he did a review of your movie, and it broke down why he believes that this movie was such a great movie, but also why black media was scared to touch it.
Speaker 13: I haven't seen an African movie make people in the West this angry before. The movie is called eighty eight and it was produced by Charlemane the God, directed by a Nigerian and hated by the black owned media in the West, and I believe that there may have been a coordinated effort to suppress the distribution of this film. The movie follows the journey of a mathematician turned finance director who works at a super pac who finds a strange numerical pattern in the donations they are receiving and works with a Wall Street insider to uncover an elaborate money laundering operation. If it was a bad movie, no one would care. But the problem is that this was actually a fantastic movie, Okay, one of the best written, in acted films of the decade. There's actually a long history of black filmmakers having their films suppressed for offending the wrong people. I have to say, I really admire Charlamag for producing this film and the director essentially going on a Kamikaze mission by making it. But I want to know what you guys think. Did you see the movie eighty eight and do you think of being too conspiratorial by thinking that black media is intentionally suppressing this.
Speaker 3: Film, right, go ahead, Why would they suppress it?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that person is talking about. I don't know if any of that is true. Because I promoted it, because I produced it was at the Tribeca Film Festival, that got bought by Samuel Golden Films.
Speaker 1: It was in Thetis. Then the scream has started picking it up.
Speaker 4: It's on Apple TV, it's on Amazon, it's on Hulu, it's on Stars right now. So if folks wasn't supporting it, I didn't notice because the film has been doing well. But don't worry about who's not supporting it. You go support it.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: You're getting money.
Speaker 1: Let me start it's it's about the opportunity.
Speaker 3: You're trying to make it out of Delaware.
Speaker 4: Let me hold some Luthor Brandon v and Tory Notton and Orlando Jones and the director Aramose. Uh eighty eight is a great film.
Speaker 1: Go check it out.
Speaker 4: It's on all those platforms. And I appreciate whoever did that. On TikTok Chearla mon Na ca Yeah, tech and I don't care. You don't gotta get the name right, He got the name of the movie.
Speaker 1: Right there you go.
Speaker 5: That's right, all right, Well that's the room of report mixes up. Next, let's go the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning, everybody, you stej n V Charlamagne thea God. We are the Breakfast Club, Lona Rossa, thank you for joining us again.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having mey'all.
Speaker 6: You're back tomorrow, yep, back tomorrow. Okay, Friday, freaky Friday, Old Lord.
Speaker 1: Give me your twitters and instagrams.
Speaker 6: Lauren, it is Lauren l Rosa l O r e n l O r O s A and brown girl grinding all common spelling, Brown girl grinding. Follow all the pages everywhere, join the conversations to hop in the comments. Y'all be in their comments, arguing, but we love to see it. We love a conversation and engagement.
Speaker 1: So come on over all right when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is dj NV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get u out of here, Charlamon. You get a positive note?
Speaker 4: I do, but I want to remind y'all man, my third annual Mental Health Export is happening October seventh at the Marriott Marquee in Times Square. You know, this is an event where I bring together some of the best therapists and psychiatrists and mental health experts and mental health advocates. It is a free event. Everybody's in free from eleven am to four pm. Doctor Rita Walker, doctor Alfre Brieland, Noble psychotherapist, Elliott Connie Carson Dally Me and him will be in conversation. You know, both of us were big mental health advocates. Just to name a few people that'll be there. Angela Rai, my good sister, Angela Uri will be there. So eleven am to four pm, Marriott Marquee in Times Square, October seventh, my third and your Mental Wealth Expo. We'll see you there. Go to mentalwealthexpo dot com for more information on that free event. Free event, free event. Now the positive notice simply this, maybe the journey was never about us becoming something, but rather us unbecoming everything that isn't really us, so we can become what we were meant to be.
Speaker 1: Have a great Thursday.
Speaker 18: Breakfast club bitches, you don'na finish
Speaker 1: Or y'all done,