Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all, but all at all, So don't given them.
Speaker 4: Black a million bus busy.
Speaker 5: Listening to me.
Speaker 6: I don't joy joy.
Speaker 5: You know you love.
Speaker 3: Turn.
Speaker 5: You gotta turn.
Speaker 1: You have to turn the mouth.
Speaker 7: Turn.
Speaker 3: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn out to turn the water.
Speaker 5: The mony up, come.
Speaker 2: Come out, you'll think, Ah, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 8: You are listening to the voice, Come on now, dig me one and only Steve Harvey Man got a radio show. What God doing, y'all? Huh what he doing? What he doing in your life? He doing something? He moving, he working. Don't lose your patience though, see I did that before. Don't lose your patience. Don't get so sick of waiting that you take matters into your own hands.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Boy, you blowing it. Listen to me.
Speaker 8: You're listening to somebody who's done it that way. I had a dream, I had a vision. I had some hope, I have some faith, I have some aspirations. But I got a little impatient waiting on it. So I tried a couple other things. Move it along, boy, I can't tell you how I messed it up.
Speaker 2: Then I messed it up.
Speaker 8: Then, because God gave me the power of decision, what I had to do was then after I took matters into my own hand, messed it up.
Speaker 2: Now I guess what. He still got something from me.
Speaker 8: But nah, I gotta fix all the mistakes now, I gotta straighten them out. I gotta suffer some consequences. I gotta pay for my transgressions, all of that, All of that, it's gotta go down. You can't do something wrong and not pay for it. It's just you call it, calma, call it whatever you want to call it. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction every action. If it just stays sunny all the time, you might think it's cool, but there's gonna be a reaction to it. Ain't no dark, ain't no shade, ain't no break, ain't no rain. Gonna be hard if it's just sunny all the time, vice versa. So you need you need the opposite. You need the darkness so you can get your break from that sun. You need the rain so you can nourish the roots so that sun can it can soak up the sun and get the benefit of the sun. If you don't get the opposite, you got a problem, man. And it happens throughout nature, it happens throughout your life. Don't think that you can do wrong and not have to pay for that. You think this is man. We think man, because we'd have made a decision that we think is best for us, and no matter how to affect nobody else, we got the right to.
Speaker 2: Make that call. No, you don't.
Speaker 8: Whoever is telling you that, whoever's misguiding you into the gang life, telling you, yeah, man, you need to be this a way to be down with us.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 8: Get yourself stuck on chuck with that gang. See how many them be there for you. Oh they'll go around the corner with you and start shooting. But look, okay, when it's time to do some time and they can lessen they sentence.
Speaker 2: You gonna get that time. They gonna point their finger dead at you.
Speaker 8: I watched for eight hours all the time, man, I watch Lock Up Raw all the time, all the time, man, all the time. Ain't no real cold dudes out there, just holding to the mantra and sticking to it. Even the mob turn states evidence go fed all that. Now we are now the hood, we didnet created this ignorant mess called no snitching. With that ignorant mess, you don't even understand. No snitching was created by criminals as a cold of honor. If you do dirt and you get busted doing the dirt, don't bring my name up if I was with you. That's a colde of honor amongst the thieves. Now, so many code of honor thieves that then came out of prison. They ain't gotten honor. They done brought that stuff back to the street. Now that's all in the neighborhood. No snitching. No snitching, You got to be crazy. That's for people who disobey the law. That's who people have made a cold of honor amongst themselves as thieves. Hey, man, if you get busted, don't drag me down with you. Just do your time. Oh man, you can't bring that stuff out here to me. I'm a law abiding citizen.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to live right over here, man. I don't want no crack house up street from my mama's house. I'm trying to do right out here. Man, you can't do wrong and expect wrong not to come to you. You got to make a decision every day to do right. God ain't got no ping. Text you on dirt. You got what you got coming. You made a decision. You go down there to get some you might get got See, we got to come on. I'm talking to so many men out here right now. I should have said that in the beginning, but a conversation that kind of got away from me. I was gonna talk to you about something else this morning, but it's just only man. Because our communities. Man's just going to the pot man, because it ain't nobody caring about nobody else. Don't nobody care when they see that young dude over there doing wrong. Look at them foods over there. Man, go over there and talk to one of them. Pull them to the side.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You might not be able to approach the group, but you can approach an individual. Come in, young man. Let me talk to you. I saw you the other day. Man.
Speaker 8: You look like you got something going on in your life. What's happening with you? Let me talk to you, man, Let me share something I learned I was doing what you was doing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: It's like Tommy did a prank phone call one time as a limo driver and the dude. The prank was he called this limo company to ask this limo driver to take him to this location late at night, and the limo driver got a young business he going, yeah, okay, I got you. I don't normally work like that. But how long you need it? He say, for just about an hour? He said, well, I'm gonna have to charge you for the full three though, because a three hour minimum. Tommy told him, now, I just need it for one hours. He said, okay, I'll give you a break.
Speaker 2: Young man. You're trying to do something.
Speaker 8: Where you want to go? He gave an address. The man stopped writing. He said, that's a bank. He said, yeah. He said, you want to go to the bank at twelve thirty at night. He said, yeah, and I'm gonna be in for a few minutes. And when I come out that bank, I need for you to flow it.
Speaker 2: That to do with the limo. He stopped writing.
Speaker 8: He said, hold on, hold on, man, you want me to take you to a bank twelve thirty at night. You gonna be in there for a few minutes and you gonna come out, and you want me to flow it. He said, sir, I don't do stuff like that. He said, you got the wrong company. He said, what made you? He said, hey, man, don't worry about that. You a limo come to you.
Speaker 2: Just drive. He stopped and took the time out. He said, young man, let me tell you something. He said.
Speaker 8: I've been down before, I've been locked up before. It ain't pretty. He said, that's what's wrong with you young people today. Instead of going to get a job, trying to work your way, you're always looking for some fast money. He said, I'm gonna tell you what I already know. Don't go down there messing with them people's money like that because they love that money way more than they love you, and they gonna do something to you down there. Now, you stop this foolishness. And I'm not caring you know where, but I'm gonna take a little bit of time out to tell you something. Don't go down here with messing with these people's money because it ain't gonna go good. They gonna take care of their business when they come to that money. Tommy kept insisting to this man to pick him up in the limo. It was a plank phone call. But the point I'm making is the man took our time. He could have just hung the phone up.
Speaker 2: But you know what he said.
Speaker 8: He said, hold up, young man, let me hip you to something. Because the brother had been locked up before. He said, no, no, no, see, I've done that when I was young. Now I'm gonna stop it, and I'm gonna take some moment out to tell you I'm up here, working man, trying to earn an honest living. I ain't going back down there because I don't. They make you eat what they want you to eat. You don't want the food. You got to get up when they say get up. You gotta stay where they say stay, live with who they say live. He said, man, you don't want that, and he just tried to talk the young man out of me. You can change a young man's mind with a conversation. A conversation can change a young man's mind. Most of these young men that are misguided ain't having conversations with real men. They just not having them. And it's up to us, who know what manhood is is to start delivering the message. The problem that we have in our communities we can solve ourselves. It's to escalate it to a point because we who are men won't stop on our corporate climb and our day to day making money and trying to ball out. We won't stop and grab some of these young soldiers and tell them the truth about manhood.
Speaker 2: That's the real deal. Okay, Sah, I went there. I don't know where they came from.
Speaker 7: You're listening.
Speaker 2: Morning show, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: The time has come to give thanks and honor to a God that's worthy. I really don't care what you call him, but please do call her. Tell him thank you today. Tell him how much you appreciate the rise of a new day. Tell him how much you appreciate all he's ever done for you. Tell him how much you appreciate everything you're going through, the good and the bad, because guess what, He gonna get you through that like he done got you through every other thing. And always remember this, This too shall pass. I'm talking to myself this morning, but I'm just saying it out loud for everybody to get the same lesson. I'm learning, This too shall pass. Might not pass when you want it to pass, but this too shall pass. And for some reason, God has a purpose for it all, anything that's happening in your life that He's allowing to happen. It has a purpose, It has a divine purpose. It is preparing you. I once read somewhere that said everything you're going through is preparing you for what you ask God for. I don't know what I asked God for for this here, for whatever it is, I sure can't wait to see it. So man, thank you, Thank you for the good, the bad, the different, the indifferent, the imperfect, all of it.
Speaker 2: Because you know, at the end of the day, at least I'm here.
Speaker 8: Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shirley Strawberry calling frail Mississippi Monica Junior government name kills spates, the legend, the growing legend that is nephew Tommy Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 9: You know, man, you know it's really it's really crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: I forgive you for yesterday.
Speaker 2: You know, I forgive you for it. I didn't ask you. Go ahead, thank you where.
Speaker 9: You gonna get it, you get We will give you that, man, But forget that. Yeah forgiving him for what? Yes, but yeah, for talking out my headline.
Speaker 10: I do it.
Speaker 9: I forgive you for that, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you.
Speaker 11: Have to because that's what the person who teach on forgiveness. Don't forgive, but I'll remind him why he forgive, you know, like he should have said I'm sorry to me.
Speaker 9: That what he should have said, but he didn't do it. But I forgive him for not doing his job.
Speaker 2: Well, let me say this, though it tat me. Ask you a question, the reason you're forgiven me? Have you noticed.
Speaker 9: What you're trying to say?
Speaker 1: He's not in denial of.
Speaker 2: What you I mean. I appreciate you forgiving me, but I do want you to maybe have you you know?
Speaker 9: Okay, so now you just gonna double down.
Speaker 2: Now, now, now you just gonna double that.
Speaker 3: Hell, I know it.
Speaker 9: I don't see nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: What what did you saying?
Speaker 1: I'm running wrong?
Speaker 8: I don't see nothing wrong either, But the key word is to begin that said, I don't see nothing. I had some half so many years of yeah, yeah, it's hell one. You're like, I ain't saying nothing right or wrong? But you know, I mean, Tommy, have you seen it?
Speaker 9: Tell me?
Speaker 2: Have you so many years of.
Speaker 8: My handline creeps running back on me? Sonny web back near by.
Speaker 1: Minutes after he runs that pank.
Speaker 7: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 12: It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. Nephew, what you got for us today?
Speaker 2: Who may you?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 2: You're talking about me? All right?
Speaker 9: This right here is Jean. I got your girl, Jean, I got your girl, cat dog.
Speaker 2: If you would hello, speedy Jean, my name Vernon.
Speaker 13: Brother was playing what's going on?
Speaker 2: I need to holler at you for a minute, my man?
Speaker 13: About what?
Speaker 9: I want to holler at you about your wife? So you got a minute. I don't even know how to break this to your dog. I just want to be straight up with you, man. Me and your wife been kind of seeing each other, and really she want to let you go. But she ain't, you know, she really ain't got it got it up in or to say she won't to let you go. So I'm coming to you like a man and letting you know, you know that she really wanted to shut it down with you. We've been seeing each other for a minute now, so I don't know how we can, you know, I'm just coming at you like a man, brother, trying to let you know she don't even really want you no more. You know, we done talked about it, talked about it, and uh, I'm just trying to get it all.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm tired.
Speaker 9: I'm tired of hiding with it. Really, okay, okay, well you know it's a lot smoother than I expected.
Speaker 2: Player, man, it is what it is. It is what it is.
Speaker 9: I mean, long as long as you, long as you cool, I thought, you know, I just want to be a man called and how I let.
Speaker 2: You let you know? Have you seen her today?
Speaker 13: And where are you from?
Speaker 2: Jersey? I'm up around Newark.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean you said it's a lot smootherer than you thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, anytime something another man from the call, another man by his wife, I mean, yeah, you don't expect it to be nothing. You know, pretty simple, that's for sure. I didn't contemplate it a long time by calling you, so you know today I just said to hell with it. So I've been had your number. I had your number a long time.
Speaker 13: All right, Now you say you're looking, Uh, it's a lot smooth than you thought it was gonna be. It ain't that smooth. But you know you don't you know, like the thing is, you got one up on it because you know my information, y'all's all come for you.
Speaker 9: Okay, wait, wait, wait, hold up now good? You feel like no, hold up because you feel like you need to be looking for me or something. Brother, Look, look, let's check this out. This is a decision that the wife has made. You understand what I'm saying. So you have no reason to be mad at me about anything. You have no reason to be coming looking for me or any information on me, because see, when that happens, then it's gonna really get stinky up in here.
Speaker 2: And I'm trying not to let that happen. That's why I'm calling you like a man.
Speaker 13: Brother, Trust me, Fan, it ain't nothing that I'm never worried about.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm just letting you know, man, I'm letting you know up front. She with me and her contemplated a long time. Yalla, YadA.
Speaker 2: So now you know here we are. So I said, you know, what the hell with it, I'm calling today, y'all.
Speaker 13: Should diet this on the phone together out of respect that both y'all a lot more.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, you know, and then you know, if that's what it's got to be, we be face to face together, whatever it's got to be.
Speaker 13: Man, So I prefer you know.
Speaker 9: Okay, So, but let me ask you this where is going there? Once we both staying flat footed and tell you how it.
Speaker 13: Is, then what I ain't gonna never be flat footed?
Speaker 9: Okay, flat footed upside down any way you want to look at it. Bro I'm trying not to get into this physical part, but it seemed like you leaning that.
Speaker 2: Way with me.
Speaker 13: It could be what up you know, it could be on this side of the dirt the other side. It don't make a difference.
Speaker 9: It never does, brother, it never does. When two bulls come together, one of them got.
Speaker 2: To go down.
Speaker 13: Now, guess what we're doing too much talking? You got my information? Guess what now? I'm brot loaded a hunter for you.
Speaker 2: You lock and loaded.
Speaker 13: There's no need for you to say. There's no need for us to discuss anymore.
Speaker 9: Okay, cool, you know no matter while we're at it, Man, let me go and drop it all on you then, because it's it seemed like we need to go and get it all out the way.
Speaker 2: You cool. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I think you need you know, matter of fact, if you want to just keep it all the way real, you might want to go take a blood test about Alana and make sure.
Speaker 2: You the pop it to that all right, feel me got it?
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna have your wife get your call man, because we didn't contemplate it too long at it's time.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you do that. You know my information? Like I said, you said enough, you hit enough bones there. Now I'm really older one hundred for somebody, So you know what I mean. Somebody got to go?
Speaker 2: What you mean? You what what's all this?
Speaker 9: Somebody got to go? What you're saying, somebody got to go go, Like, okay, you're talking about either me or you. One of us got to go because you're saying the wrong thing. Because what you must understand is if I've given you as much information as I already have, that means I have enough information to know where you are.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 9: You know nothing about me nor where I reside. So if you're gonna talk about lock and load, then somebody got to go. Then you're saying it to the wrong person because I'm already up on you.
Speaker 2: Player.
Speaker 13: You got to First off, you ain't really annoyed because it got a country accent. So second off, like you're dealing with the real street, so you want to handle it, you know, man, permission, Guess what I don't residing in the morning. I ain't be no more. Guess what now you gotta start from scratch like me.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Boy, here go to math Man. You ready for that? You ready for this?
Speaker 12: Math?
Speaker 2: You ready?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 9: Go to math This nephew, Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, you've been pranked.
Speaker 2: By your wife.
Speaker 9: I'm a killer, yeah black man till I boy, you you kind of had me scared for a minute because you really wasn't flinching. You whatever you eating over there, you never did stop eating on it.
Speaker 13: Oh, I ain't gonna stop eating. I'm gonna keep eating. I listen to you every morning.
Speaker 2: What's the baddest radio morning show in the land?
Speaker 13: Steve Harvey Show.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 9: That's a drop of stupid this morning. I'll be back in another hour with some most stupid because that's how I do it.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying. I will be stupid.
Speaker 9: October sixth, seventh and eight, Colleen, Texas twice as Funny Comedy Club.
Speaker 2: The nephew will be the stupidest all get out. See what once you I lost.
Speaker 9: My stupid four minute and I got it back, and now you know I feel I lost it I lost it four minute, y'all, I did.
Speaker 2: I lost it.
Speaker 12: But you.
Speaker 9: Come up telling about when I was down there at the sixteenth chap looking for a fourteenth and fifteenth? What is the fifteenth and the fourteenth? When I just couldn't find them, I said, I guess the sixteenth is the most popular one.
Speaker 2: Then I guess I was there. You didn't lose it. Speak clear, Stupid is back.
Speaker 9: Stupid is back, Colleen, get ready to back, but I'm coming to town.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets. They don't sale right now. Thank you, chef to Strawberry, all.
Speaker 1: Right, nephew. Coming up next to is ask the clo or chief Love officers.
Speaker 7: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show coming up at the top.
Speaker 7: Of the hour.
Speaker 12: In the Entertainment News, Kansas City Chiefs player Travis Elsie's ex girlfriend is warning Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Speaker 12: Plus the irs will now tax people who resell concert tickets and make money, and Usher chooses not to sing to Gabrielle Union after spotting her husband Dwayne Wade. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 7: This one's.
Speaker 12: This one's from Sheila in Hoover. Sheila writes, my husband can pass by five food places on the way home, fast food places on the way home, and then walk in and ask me if I picked up dinner. I stopped spoiling him when our son went to college. Why should I be responsible for his daily meals? Why does he act helpless?
Speaker 8: Well, you're not responsible for his daily meals because every day he got to come and ask you, how come you didn't pick up dinner?
Speaker 2: You obviously are not responsible. So what are you writing us for. I'm just curious, She says.
Speaker 8: Every day her husband passed by five fast food restaurant, walks in the house and asked me, why did I not pick up dinner? Why am I responsible for picking up dinner?
Speaker 3: You're not?
Speaker 1: And why does he act so helpless like he can't do it?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but he'd be in that hull. I think, lady, you've actually accomplished your mission. I think you're proving to him that you're not responsible, and you stop doing that after the boy.
Speaker 2: Went off to school. So mission accomplished.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, you're okay with you. That's just like wow, that's like a great answer. Yeah, it is so obvious to me. Congratulate lady.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, you probably lose a weight. That's a good thing. What happened to Junior? Junior ain't knowing a camera no more. Don't want to put a hat on the boy.
Speaker 8: He come back with a hat on. I sang another song I have When Junior come back, I'm gonna have a new verse.
Speaker 12: Fore go ahead, ship Darla Darla and Indianapolis writes, I have a twenty two year old daughter, and I set a bad example for her by messing with a married man for years. I didn't work, and he paid all of my bills and living expenses. Looks like my daughter is following in my footsteps and she won't listen to me. Do I keep talking to her? Or let her find out the hard way?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, they often say as parents, children sometimes don't listen to what you say, but they do watch what you do. And so now she's watched you do it, and now she's doing what You're gonna tell her. You're gonna tell her that you earned the hard way.
Speaker 2: What's she finna learn it?
Speaker 10: Too?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, I don't know what to tell you know, you showed it examply.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can't tell me. Tom You ain't told yourself hello? And then you you talking about he paid all your bills for their head.
Speaker 2: You finished Junior's back, what Steve? Why you stop?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry you left? I said, when you come back. I always keep my worry one thing about me. If I say I'm gonna do something, I'm gonna do it. So everybody asked me, Junior, when you left? Tommy said, you went to get a hat. I said, well, if you come back without the hat, I got a new verse for him.
Speaker 3: So here whoa. I've been used to.
Speaker 2: Having something to com on, but now I was gone.
Speaker 1: Com back so long.
Speaker 8: My hand's gone and leaving me creeping right back where I can't see.
Speaker 2: Have you seen? Tell me?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Back to your c l o't That's when you need to stop. Tommy.
Speaker 1: Were you finished with your answer from the mom to the daughter? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 12: Joe Nell in College Park writes, my husband came home and the delivery driver went out the back door just in time. It was the first time we had sex, and my husband messed it up. Then he came in talking about his day and I was exhausted. Is it too risky to try again.
Speaker 2: Somebody hurt. Yeah, you mess to get somebody.
Speaker 1: Hurts wrong, every.
Speaker 2: And and and that, and that delivery man if he get hurt, that's that's on you. That's the U S. That's the U p S driver. I know which one it is.
Speaker 1: I know why you say that.
Speaker 2: Why Oh, they ain't got no a c They try to get in them houses and get it.
Speaker 1: That's where they wear the shorts.
Speaker 2: What can brown do for you?
Speaker 9: Do for you?
Speaker 1: So any advice for Janel?
Speaker 2: See, No, you're gonna best wrong hurt. You're gonna get somebody hurt. Okay, you and this man's.
Speaker 8: House now, yeah, I know it's your house too, but a man take on a whole nother thing man.
Speaker 2: So horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yes, I'm risky. Is she gonna do it again?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because she didn't get caught.
Speaker 8: They're gonna work on their time and next time delivery gonna get that delivery about an hour?
Speaker 2: Really? Oh okay?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Moving on College Park that's down here in Atlanta. That that'll be on eleven o'clock news. Just old, yeah, I'll let you. Incident in College Park delivery man beaten to near death whoa Lady hospital right now. Trauma Center, one of his top trauma centers in the country, has taken him in at these under life saving measures as we speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all that's going. I'll keep y'all posting, okay, all right, all.
Speaker 12: Right here updated? Yeah, yeah, it could happen, all right. Last one, This is from Lennon Anchorage. Lynn says, I relocated with my boyfriend for his job, and I have met someone new at my job that I'm really crushing on. My boyfriend and I are distant now that we live together, and it doesn't look like he's proposing anytime soon. So should I go out with the guy from my job to see if we're compatible?
Speaker 8: Well, let me tell you right now. If you're up in Anchish, they're gonna find out why. Oh Yester, ain't that damn bus Now? Yeah, got out there and found somebody. I don't know who you dating up. I don't know if you fell in love with us, you know, somebody from Alaska.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You know what it is about it that turns you on. I don't know if you know you know iglue making capabilities, making capabilities, something something got you over there, met the little lasking boy.
Speaker 2: He bought some well blubber in the lunch one day. I had never had it before. You just up in here, coming out here, out here, over there, just.
Speaker 8: Out here there, he bought, Well, what some well blubber fried well blubber, take way better to crack it.
Speaker 2: So you just turn her out, you feel so.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: According to TMZ Kansas City Chief star Travis Kelce is being painted as a cheater, but Travis said she is full of it and trying to grab her fifteen minutes of fame. Maya ben Berry, who won Travis's dating show Catching Kelsey back in twenty sixteen, is now warning Taylor Swift. Maya said Taylor seems like such a fun girl with a beautiful spirit, so I wish her the best of luck. But I wouldn't be a girl's girl if I didn't advise her to be smart. She went on to say, quote, once a cheater, always a cheater. Meanwhile, Travis's jersey sales have gone up four hundred percent since Taylor Swift attended his game this past Sunday.
Speaker 1: Whoa make up money?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know first ball?
Speaker 8: I mean, mister, right there, nobody really knows what happened. But I mean what you can't say that about men want a Cheatah, always a cheating. That's not true.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 8: A lot of men have made mistakes and recovered from their mistakes. A lot of a lot of women have done the same thing both ways. So it go both ways. Man, you can't say that. And you know, and he moved on, he's single. What what you won't he gett married? You ain't asked you to marry him. You know, she fine, you take it all back, might not take it all back, but she fined them.
Speaker 1: Very pretty girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right.
Speaker 12: In other entertainment news, the i r S will tax people who resold concert tickets. We all know that concert ticket prices have been very expensive lately.
Speaker 1: What's wrong? You can't tax scalpel okay, well, listen, listen.
Speaker 12: According to to Wall Street The Wall Street Journal, the Internal Revenue Service the ir AS his issue a new law that will crack down on ticket scalpers who made more than six hundred dollars off ticket resales for events such as Beyonce, such as Taylor Swift tours. The IRS's new law is part of the American Rescue Plan Act that was crafted by the Democrats and passed back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: The law record stop that the law required.
Speaker 2: Something you shouldn't help nobody such.
Speaker 12: As Ticketmaster and stub Hub to report if customers sold more than six hundred dollars in resale tickets in this year twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Everybody make MOLDUS six hundred.
Speaker 9: You're not going through stub Hub.
Speaker 2: Talk your bout.
Speaker 12: Companies initially had to send a ten ninety nine form, you know, ten ninety nine K form through a user who made more than twenty thousand dollars through two hundred dollars or more transactions.
Speaker 3: In a year.
Speaker 12: The average price for resale tickets for Taylor's Swift's tour on stub Hub was one thousand, ninety five Beyonce nine hundred, Draking twenty one savages it's all a blur chor ticket sale prices hit over eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Can I say something?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, they've legalized marijuana in a lot of states.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yes, you're.
Speaker 8: Gonna have as much change or taxing these ticket scalpels as you got re taxing drug bills.
Speaker 2: It's due still selling weed.
Speaker 1: H oh yeah, illegally, you're saying. Uh in the states where it's not uh huh u.
Speaker 2: In the states where it is legal, it's still people selling weed.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You know the plugs plugs is there?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Come on, Harvey, you're not They're not really gonna be able to tax these people. They don't understand.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the question.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what do you Yeah, we can constant tickets every I mean, you can do contents all the time. What are you What do you think about that ticket scalp.
Speaker 2: This is what criminals are saying.
Speaker 1: We criminals.
Speaker 13: We do.
Speaker 8: We do criminal activity. We're not doing this to pay taxes. We're criminals.
Speaker 2: Okay, the ticket eight hundred? Do you want to see all Night? I got it right here.
Speaker 4: But y'all do understand that people go on these websites to buy tickets. They're not buying them the day of the venue. They're but that's how people buy tickets, That's how I buy That's how people online.
Speaker 9: Oh they telling them about the gate toot.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is the majority of people buy the tickets online and they're they're marked up online too. That's what the I R s is saying, Why would you do that, because that's how people buy tickets.
Speaker 5: See, y'all know nobody else.
Speaker 1: No, we don't know any scalpers.
Speaker 3: Okay, don no.
Speaker 2: Where have you been living? Oh God, get out to these churches and go to the people.
Speaker 1: Need some scalpers. Last story.
Speaker 12: Just past some day, Usher held his first musicale Residence show in a residency in France. Dwayne Wade and his wife Gabrielle Union were in attendance. At some point during the show, Usher walked up to Gabrielle to sing to her, but then stopped. Usher said, let's not get carried away. You know this is Dwayne Wade. I ain't crazy. This man will knock my whole head off and then dunk it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then they dapped each other up with us. You're saying, so happy to see you.
Speaker 12: Usher also mentioned the incident on his Twitter and I G accounts, writing, look, I don't want to know smoke.
Speaker 1: Dwayne responded, love and respect.
Speaker 2: That was cute.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's cool.
Speaker 9: You don't get enough of singing the people of girlfriends and wives facing you. Gonta get enough of that, them up on their lap, walking them around your last That's that's why I got them skate zones so he can get it away Usher since man, yeah, I'm really looking forward to Usher at the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: And I called Steven A.
Speaker 8: Smith uh and said, hey, man, have you not had enough making super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Coming? Shut your ass up?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 12: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. Has America always been uncomfortable with confident black men?
Speaker 1: Coach Prime is proof of that. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: According to the roote dot com, Coach Prime Dion Sanders confidence would, which some have critiqued as being too much, has drawn immense criticism over the last several months. It makes sense since this country has always been uncomfortable with self assured and confident black people. Social media users couldn't wait to rub Coach Prime's recent loss to Oregon in his face with racism means. Journalist Kevin Powell wrote, quote, certain kinds of folks have a huge problem with confident and visionary black males, including in sports. Be it Muhammad Ali or Michigan's Fab five. Some kind of haterism. The article went on to say, Coach Prime's excellence will continue to be a source spot for racist and there's nothing that they can do about.
Speaker 8: It, not a damn thing. You what, here's the thing about Prime. Prime has been this way his.
Speaker 7: Entire Yes, a Florida's all right.
Speaker 8: Y'all don't even understand who this man is. Yes, he created the image of Prime. He know who Dion Sanders is. That's miss Sander's baby boy. But Prime time he created this. He coached Prime. Yeah, like you said, when he recruited it. When he said, he said, he say when he recruit he go into these people houses. They want to see Prime. He got chains on.
Speaker 13: What what this is?
Speaker 9: He said?
Speaker 8: Man, I'm from floyd That's how the man is. I've never met a cooler person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so people just need to get comfortable with that.
Speaker 8: Everybody just square. Hey, they had to get used to Tiger too. All that fist pumping. He's fish pumping. He whooping your ass.
Speaker 9: We don't want to We don't want those collar greens and chicken for dinner. Right, everybody happiness?
Speaker 8: You know what, I don't know what look man? This when you when we get into sports. We bring who we are, our swag, our persona, and it's different.
Speaker 2: We come with that.
Speaker 8: If dudes want to wear a change they wears. Man, it ain't got nothing to do with you. Everybody don't go to the golf course and wear them damn khaki shorts and that foot joy shoe and that damn foot Joys shirt.
Speaker 2: Everybody ain't wearing that.
Speaker 8: I get pants made with splits in it, ball pocket tea holders.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're flying.
Speaker 8: Hey, man, I'll tell you what. Go and try and find yourself a pink pair of golf pants.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what you've been looking.
Speaker 2: Man, just had a maid.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I ain't sitting inpend to go out here and wear what y'all wear on this golf course. One guy told me, he said, wow, your outfit is loud. Now that that's the color I want to wear. Wow, But you know alloud? I mean, what what's what's what's that about? Yeah, everybody don't want to want to lass colors. Y'all got una comfortable. No damn foot Joy's shirt.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: You know, it's the name.
Speaker 2: It's a great gall shoe. They're very, very comfortable but you know they regular look at shoe.
Speaker 12: Coming up at thirty five minutes after the hour. We're gonna check your voicemail right after this, Steve. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. All right, it is time now to check Steve's voicemail. Call eight seven seven twenty nine Steve if you want to leave a message for Steve, and you might just hear your.
Speaker 1: Call in the air.
Speaker 12: All right, ready, Steve, This is from Maurice in Brooklyn, who disagrees with Junior about not buying his nephew a super ru.
Speaker 14: Hey, Steve, this is Maise from Brooklyn. Love your show, Love your show. This message is for Junior. He made a comment about super rus this morning, and I couldn't disagree with him more. His nephew knows what he's talking about super rues, especially that wrx STI man, I was a non believer as a fifteen year old man, went into the dealer's ship test shove one of them bad boys, and I was hooked. Tell Junior his nephew knows what he's talking about. Keep up the great work all of y'all. Y'all doing a great job. Love your show, Bye.
Speaker 2: Boy, well Junior don't joveh w R s t I.
Speaker 3: No, he don't. He don't know.
Speaker 9: He don't know what he talked about. I don't care what Maurice said.
Speaker 11: He twenty. He don't know nothing. My never, you don't know nothing. Why would he want He want an outback. He didn't want the wr s t I. That's what he wants. Now he gonna take his uncle out of all car conversations because everybody else getting toyotas, everybody's getting forwards, everybody else getting general mo call Jim, you coming here with a super roof.
Speaker 9: How am I supposed to talk trash about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well, my nephew love dependability.
Speaker 11: That comes from Yeah, well you know, I'll tell you why he got a kangaroo ride je passenger. I know, Maurice, he's not getting the super roots.
Speaker 9: Not now you take the wr s t I v I w N B on whatever is.
Speaker 1: You just say yea.
Speaker 5: And ride that.
Speaker 9: But he not getting no super root.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Like all right.
Speaker 12: See this caller is responding to the guy in Philly who complained about your orange suit the other day.
Speaker 15: Steve, So, I just heard the voicemail and the guy was saying, don't wear your orange suit anymore. So I pulled it up. I wanted to see, like, what would make somebody be hating that bit to call the radio show and say that I went, so Steve's man, you press ow, he churping, he's a hater. You look good. I love your orange suit, well, your orange suit every day, every day or so or suit or so love y'all, bye, thank you.
Speaker 8: Exactly what I'm doing first, soon as we get back to taper Rid or strike over with fam orange suit. I'm an orange suit, tangerine suit, rust colored suit, copper suit.
Speaker 2: I don't can see when people like him call in what they don't like. I didn't wear it for you, dog. I don't care what he thinks.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 8: He probably got two suits. I got a lot of suits, though I came buy the same color I got. I got damn near every color in the rainbow. I got lime, green velvet jackets. I got purple, I got you, I got I got gold, I got silver, I got.
Speaker 2: I got I got everything. Now I don't know what to tell you, man.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna wear at Lily Shurance man looking at us outfit because it'll make you feel colored.
Speaker 2: I'm not on here trying to look like no damn game show host. Stay flying all time. Man, I'm not fitting now. All my suits ain't for everybody, right right, that's all right, that's.
Speaker 1: Tall all right.
Speaker 12: This is Jean and Maryland. She loved to message about another one of your suits.
Speaker 16: See good morning, mister Harvey. This is G from Mitchellville, Maryland.
Speaker 13: I had to call and leave you.
Speaker 16: A message in regard to that green ombre suit you had on for the Family Vie show.
Speaker 14: Oh m G.
Speaker 1: Nobody and I mean.
Speaker 16: Nobody can pull that off, but you, mister Harvey. Miss I see why they call you Ranch or whatever it is, because you be dressed. That green ombre suit was fire on you. That's all I wanted to say. Good morning, family, hopes that you all have a great day, Take.
Speaker 1: Care spot.
Speaker 8: And thank you baby. And they don't they call They don't call me Ranch, they call me blue Cheese.
Speaker 4: Why did they call you little gen because I dress coming up next It is a nephew in the prank phone call for today.
Speaker 2: Wretch is a whole another static dress.
Speaker 1: Right after.
Speaker 12: You're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after it's my strawberry letter. And the subject is he hid all of my pajamas. He hit all of my pajamas is the subject. We'll get into that up in here. You can't find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is done for the nephew and today's prank phone call what you got for his nep.
Speaker 9: Don't y'all think you know I bring up the prank. Don't y'all think I should get like a drum roll and stuff like like a fan fair fan fail, you know, when on for the prank, you know, when I come home, you know, just you know, yeah, like live in it up, you know, And it's really a prank and praise type of moment.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to get up some music to it. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Just you want drama, what you want to band?
Speaker 3: Drum?
Speaker 9: See that? Now? Can you give me kirk frank? Let's say, come on, come up, come up something like that and stop producing. Then he gave me thenn he gave me kriky.
Speaker 3: See that.
Speaker 2: He letting me know I have not been appreciative of the sound.
Speaker 9: Okay, here it is this right here is breakroom barbeque, break room, barbecue.
Speaker 2: Let's go cat. Dog.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm trying to speak to Eric. Hey, man, let me tell you something with me, and you're finna get some straight today. Dog right here, right now, let me say this, man.
Speaker 10: What is it what you're talking about? Right now?
Speaker 9: This is Quincy right here, It's Quincy. I work in the same build. I work on the same floor you work on, all right, and I know that a lot of people on the floor, everybody kind of share the breakroom and the refrigerator or whatever.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you this right now.
Speaker 9: It's been brought to my attention that you the person on on Tuesday, on Tuesday, all right, that went in there and ate my barbecue ribs.
Speaker 2: All right? It took me four five hours to smoke them.
Speaker 10: Hey, whoa, whoa, go down? So down? You say your name Quincy? Right, go down? Quench my name? Who who bringing this to your attention?
Speaker 12: Bro?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that. Don't worry about who told me?
Speaker 9: But everybody say you always eating people's stuff out the damn break room without the refrigerator.
Speaker 10: Well I don't know who is everybody or whatever, but I ain't eating nothing refrigerator. I go out and get my own food. Bro, I go out and get my own food. So I don't know what you talk about right now, And.
Speaker 9: Let me say let me say that, let me say this to your Let me say this to you. All right, I'm coming by your Cuba could tomorrow. I see anything, I see some barbecue south anything remotely look close to my barbecue ribs.
Speaker 1: I sweat.
Speaker 2: See I'm whooping.
Speaker 10: Yours right there and your you need to Hey, you need to chill man. I'm not I'm not about to threats. Bro. I'm telling you I wasn't the one that that did that. That did that. I'm telling you that right now. So you need to calm down first.
Speaker 9: No, I ain't coming. I ain't calming down. Okay, I'm telling you right now, you're gonna get stuff in your cubicle.
Speaker 10: If I'm not saying. But I'm trying to tell you I'm not the one that's doing that. That's what I'm telling you. So you're coming at the wrong.
Speaker 9: How come everybody say if anybody ain't your food, it's probably every one always eating everybody's stuff up.
Speaker 10: They can say whatever they want to say. That don't mean that I was the one that did that. That's what I'm trying to tell you, Bro, That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: So they lying on you now, they lying on you.
Speaker 13: They lying.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to tell you. They lying.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that, so you do understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: If it's anything that remotely looked close to barbecue sauce, anything a real bone, anything like that around your cugo, in the trash can in your work area, I'm whooping your shirt man.
Speaker 10: Christy Man I was. I'm trying to be nice to you on this damn phone, Bro, But I told you about these threats. So at this point in time, for you threatening me again, you and your damn barbecue sandwich, Bro, that's how that's how it is, well, you and your barbecue sandwich.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 10: I told making me threats to me, Bro.
Speaker 9: Gon'de in me that you gone a minute, that you ate it, Eric gone a mint it?
Speaker 2: Then you know what?
Speaker 10: You know what at this point speaking of you on his phone like this, Bro, I really wish I ate your damn soundwich. Bro. I wish I did, Brog.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you right now, I smoked them, damn. I smoked them ribs for five hours. I smoked them ribs, put my hard work in it, and then I get to work. You'retting ready to eat my food, and somebody that ate my barbecue ribs, and then everybody saying Eric the one always eating everybody food. I'm telling you, dude, I will come to your cubical you up if I find anything it looked like my ribs over there.
Speaker 10: That's like the third threat you Donna gave me.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 10: That was good. Bro, that was good. I'm so glad I took that. Damn, I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: Oh so you admitting it now?
Speaker 10: Now I'm telling you what you want to hear, Quincy. That's what I'm doing right now. What you want to hear it?
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay, that's that's show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That show.
Speaker 9: That show is tomorrow the cub because.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you now, well, we're working in the same building, right. I ain't going nowhere, you know what flooring man, I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 14: It was good.
Speaker 10: I don't know who you are. I don't know how you got my number, brother, but we even gotta wait until you get up there to my flow. We can get we can get this cracking in the lobby broke in the lobby. You can get your gamn ribs broken, your ribs, not the ribs that you cooked on that barbecue, your ribs. We can get it cracking.
Speaker 9: It's it's whatever at this point, Eric, it's whatever. It's whatever. Okay, it's you know what. Matter of fact. I'm gonna I'm gonna let the Shade know what's up. I'm gonna let the Shade know what's up.
Speaker 10: The Shame. I know she'd tell you nothing about eating nothing like eating your food, Bro, I know the Shade didn't say nothing.
Speaker 14: Like that to you.
Speaker 9: No, No, the Shape, Now, the Shame Shae ain't say you ain't no rib That ain't what the.
Speaker 2: Shade told me.
Speaker 10: So why you bringing hug Why are you bringing her up? Then?
Speaker 9: You want to know what the Shade told me?
Speaker 10: What did the Shade told you?
Speaker 13: Bro?
Speaker 10: What she told you?
Speaker 2: That Shae told me to prank?
Speaker 7: Phone?
Speaker 9: Call you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Hawk and Marny Show. You just got pranked by your coworker, the Shade.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 10: What the hell you talking about?
Speaker 7: Eric?
Speaker 10: Eric?
Speaker 9: Hey man, check it out. This nephew Timy Bro Steve Harvey, mart the show your girl to share. Your coworker got me to prank you.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 10: Oh you know what, man, Well you got my blood boiling. Man, Oh Man, Old just shae. She gonna get it, bro, She's gonna get it when I get back in there. And I man, I listen to y'all every man, I don't believe it. Man, Hey, you you got me?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 10: Oh man, it is an honor, bro, it is a.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 10: Hey, Man, I love y'all. Man, I'm gonna get the shade though. You tell her her man is mine?
Speaker 13: What you man?
Speaker 2: Do me a favor? Tell everybody? What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 10: Man, The baddest radio showed in the land is Steve Hawk is going to show.
Speaker 2: Baby man go get some ribs and have a nice day. Baby.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 14: Man, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: And now you have it.
Speaker 9: I'm breakroom, breakroom, barbecue, breakroom. I gotta I got a question for y'all. Let me put this out there first, so I just make sure I'm plugging it right. Colleen texted the Nephew is coming to town twice This Funny Comedy Club October sixth, seventeen eight. I'm coming your way, fresh out of Italy. Baby, all right, back at it, got my stupid swagger back now took my team. That was breakroom barbecue. I gotta ask because a lot of people have done it. Have you ever stole anybody's food at the breakroom when you was working at any other job?
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't trust I have not food.
Speaker 2: Stay at my desk.
Speaker 9: No, no, he stayed right, put.
Speaker 1: My food in refrigerator.
Speaker 2: I'm not with my name on it, but I'm not gonna eat anybody. I don't touch anybody else.
Speaker 9: Somebody you know that cook, somebody you know that cook real good, and then brought some food to work.
Speaker 2: The answers, Now, let me think right when I was.
Speaker 9: Living, Let's ask the real thief that's on the show though, because that's who then stole a little bit of head thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: So quiet, quiet, he's not saying anything. So they and there you have it that no response, There you go response sentence.
Speaker 9: I can't trust them.
Speaker 2: You can't trust.
Speaker 1: Right after that's that, why did you ask?
Speaker 9: Well, because most people done stole some shirre. You just stole something to Joe, I have seen you steal something straight out of never Man. No man, I watched you feel I watched you build down there whole house. Don't get me started on you. I don't see colan textas I'm coming your way. Right after Klleen is Stockbridge. George's stock Bridge George. That's October the fourteenth, tickets on sale right now, and then I'm on my way to Chicago, Illinois on the twenty to twenty first, along with Bill Belamin, Gary Owen. All the list goes on and on, and then last but not least, start on Burmanham.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, that's the big.
Speaker 9: Weekend twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, Birmingham, Alabama, Miss Shirt All right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, thanking for you.
Speaker 12: Coming up next Strawberry Letter subject he hit all my Pajamas.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 2: Buckle up and hold on tight. We got a toy can here. It is strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thanking f you.
Speaker 12: Subject he hid all of my pajamas. Dear Stephen Shirley. I've been married for three years, and before our wedding, my husband and I practiced celibacy. We had sex a few times when we were dating, but we decided to save the good stuff for marriage and we stopped having sex. Our wedding night was full of fireworks and magic because we had been saving up for that night. I'm so happy to report that our intimacy is still great and he continues.
Speaker 1: To surprise me in the bedroom.
Speaker 12: The only thing is that he also has become very comfortable with his body, which is not all that sexy. He's got the typical forty five year old belly and boobies that come from eating bad and not working out. I'm not one to talk because I've got a tummy in love handles. We are not the sexy couple that needs to be walking around naked, but he loves to be nude whenever he's lounging around he's naked. We each have a throw that we use to protect the furniture from our nakedness. I am not comfort with it, but I'm trying to please him. I do draw the line at sleeping naked, and he hates it because he is heavier than he's ever been. He gets hot at night and he has the air on sixty eight. He also turned the ceiling fan on during the hotter nights this past summer, so I started back wearing pajamas. I love the feel of my soft pajamas against my skin, but he hates them. He refused to let me wear pajamas, but I put them on anyway because I was cold. Guess what this selfish man did. He hid all of my pajamas from me. He thinks it's a funny praying, and I think it's selfish of him to do me like that. I walk around naked for him, but he can't let me have pajamas at night. Should I buy new pajamas and lock them up? Or should I stop playing the naked game for him?
Speaker 7: With him?
Speaker 12: Please advise, Okay, you're already naked. I mean you shouldn't have to be cold at night too. I mean it is selfish of your husband not to take your feelings into consideration, and you should be. You should both be getting something out of this situation. You're doing all this for him. He's getting everything he wants, all the naked he wants. But you're freezing at night. You're cold, and you said it's way out of your comfort zone anyway, because you guys don't have these sexy bodies, So you got to talk to him, tell him it's too cold without your pjs.
Speaker 1: You should either walk.
Speaker 12: Around naked and then at night sleep with your pjs, or sleep without your pjs at night and wear nothing around the house in the daytime. Or what about another kind of compromise, wear some sexy lingerie instead of being completely naked all the time, or another compromise, sleep naked and just bring an extra blanket at night so you won't get cold when he turns the air on and the ceiling fan.
Speaker 3: Steve, what.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Well off table? Come on?
Speaker 8: They've been married three years. Just let's let's just get some bad facts out here right now. Been married for three years. Before I wed, my husband and I practice celibacy.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 8: Before we got married, we they had sex a few times and then shut it.
Speaker 2: Off and saved all sexual.
Speaker 8: Activities until we got married. Damn it, now we married. All this celibacy, you know, I'm playing this hit game, all the celibacy game.
Speaker 2: I'm playing. Damn it, let's get it. Necker naked now.
Speaker 8: Neked watching TV, naked standing in refrigerator, naked frying chicken.
Speaker 2: Ouch, neked eating seal. I'm on neckd watching.
Speaker 3: The New.
Speaker 2: Answer to the Dog. Picked my mama's arm box? Naked, Nick, walk my ass down to that mailbox. Nackad, make me proud.
Speaker 8: I'm rolled in the garbage can after back put it in the front.
Speaker 2: Nackad. Yes, I greet the mailman at the dog nackad. Nick ahead, your mama come over.
Speaker 1: I put some on.
Speaker 2: As soon as you leave. I'm naked.
Speaker 8: You came up with your guys. We're gonna be celebrate. I've been waiting all this time. Nine you wants to come in here at night and put some dowmn.
Speaker 3: So now you mad?
Speaker 2: Because he and here's the pajamas. I got news for you. What are these pajamas for?
Speaker 1: Because she's old.
Speaker 2: He's slowing this down.
Speaker 8: He's slowing this down because all this is unbutton and we ain't even got to do it.
Speaker 2: You know what we in he'll fall. Let's get started. These pajamas is in the way. Now, that's the case at hand.
Speaker 8: Let's review a couple of facts, and we're gonna have to get into this when we come back. But we have a major problem. He got the typical forty five year old belly.
Speaker 2: That comes from eating bad and not working out.
Speaker 8: And she got a little tunnet and some love handle, and she say, we're not the second couple that need to be walking around naked when we come back.
Speaker 2: Tell you what's going on here?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 2: What really happened?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 12: Uh, we'll have part two of Steve's response coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter, subject he hit all my pajamas. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is he hid all of my pajamas.
Speaker 8: Very quickly, let's go over this couple's been married three years. Before they got married, they practiced celabus. She didn't say how long this celibacy going on. But we married, so homeboy got it in his mind. Ain't no more cellabus. We ain't practicing folk play.
Speaker 2: We ain't doing none of that. It's own and cracking.
Speaker 8: So now he has decided that they gonna walk around naked, and you have decided to walk around naked with you and y'all got throws to protect the furniture when you're sitting up Nicker, he do everything niked. We went over a bunch of stuff on the previous break. He go the dot, nickd roll the garbage out. Niggas sitting up on that toe Roe riding lawn more, nickad o all our back by the pool, nickad sunbathing on the back porch, neckad garden. It naked, Nicked, just naked because he is making up for lost time.
Speaker 2: Now you naked too. But now here's what the clock. In your letter you said the only thing that he has become awfully.
Speaker 8: Comfortable with his body open. Well, what kind of body were talking about him? According to her, he's got the typical forty five year old belly and booby that come from eating bad and not working out. Now I'm not wanting to talk because I got a tummy and love him. We are not the sexy couple that needs to be walking around next. Oh so now let's get into real suta.
Speaker 2: See what really got wrong? Is he done? Got comfortable? Fellas? I want to make you aware of what nickd comfortable look like. Talk to him.
Speaker 8: When you're sitting on the couch comfortable. You ain't paying attention to your posture. When you slump your stomach, that's what's happening. You're hiding body parts.
Speaker 2: Now you got booby, can't You can't believe me the same booby.
Speaker 8: That's what she said. He got booby. That's another word for mad boot. So now y'all don't look sexy. You even said you got a little tommy and some love. But y'all fat ass and got comforted.
Speaker 1: Oh I know how he feels.
Speaker 8: Forty five fat ass, probably going up steps squeezing. Lord Lord, girl, don't have no comfort because company will come over and put your ass on blasts.
Speaker 2: Next thing you'll know.
Speaker 8: You think you being kind to people and they walk around passing judgment on your head.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what we're doing. That's wheezing.
Speaker 8: As sitting up in here, can't even walk up steps wheeze cause he's big, he wheezes, and she's sitting over there. She got a little Tommy in love handles. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Lady got a little thing going on. Ain't nothing wrong with that. But now y'all done got comfort and here's the proper So now they say, but I do draw the line at sleeping naked. And he hates how you thinking we're not gonna sleeep NexTag, she said, because he's heavier than he's ever been. He get hot at night, and he got the air on sixty eight, big boy, and swollen his ass up to the point where he brings he got sleep at me a tooth. He wheezing, he's snoring. He fat, he overweight, and he don't want you.
Speaker 2: To have on no clothes. He lord have mercy.
Speaker 8: He's also turned the ceiling fan on doing the hottid nights this past summer.
Speaker 2: So I started wearing pajamas.
Speaker 8: I love the feel of my soft pajamas against my skin, and he hate He refused to let me wear pajamas, but I put him on anyway because I was cold. Guess what this selfish man did. He hid all my pajamas from me. He thinks it's a funny print, and I think it's selfish for him.
Speaker 2: Do me like that?
Speaker 8: I walk around naked for him, but he can't let me have pajamas at night. Should I buy new pajamas and lock them up? Or should I stop playing the neckad game with him?
Speaker 2: Please? At five? If you stop playing the neckd game with him? What game y'all gonna play? Y'all gonna play the close games.
Speaker 8: Y'all can turn that into something next, you next something real second, or you can have bite it and tag off nights. You can you can buy tail away pajamas like pajamas made out a tailet tician.
Speaker 2: He's on easy off.
Speaker 8: You can try another thing. But I'm gonna just be honest with you. We are so uninterested in this letter, that's what you We really don't give it.
Speaker 2: Domn.
Speaker 1: This really ain't even like it sounds like you're into it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I'm all for the dude. I support him one hundred right, and I don't want no. I don't give it down. Get your ass in here.
Speaker 2: Surely you came the little isn't any vice? Bring anstra blank let her do that? Yeah, that was your neck that I ass in this.
Speaker 12: Bag Poster comments on today Strawberry Letters, I thank you because.
Speaker 2: He just looked at you and hen decided when your ass ain't.
Speaker 12: Going to west on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Stubberry Well podcastle l on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good? Downloaded Today coming up in forty six minutes after the hour, Junior and Sports Talk right.
Speaker 2: After this next.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Junior is here with Sports Talk. What you got, Junior?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know O J.
Speaker 9: Simpson back in the news.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that?
Speaker 9: Off what he said?
Speaker 3: Did you hear what O. J.
Speaker 9: Simpsons said?
Speaker 1: I heard?
Speaker 5: Oh? J.
Speaker 11: Simps Is said he tried to avoid going out in Los Angeles because he's scared he may be sitting down next to the killer.
Speaker 1: Mayor got to him though.
Speaker 2: He's not to the end though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let me, boy, I know he ain't said that. Oh, let me throw you a couple of clues. Notice, ain't nobody being killed over that, sir?
Speaker 2: That's what he said. The case has been solved. That's one I don't know if you notice. Yeah, ain't been a murder over that since yeah, uh.
Speaker 9: Huh, yeah, yeah, ain't nobody been arrested.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he can't go sit down in the restaurant because they ain't a whole lot of people serve today.
Speaker 9: He got away with double hand.
Speaker 8: This is one of the workers going there talking to the owner of the restaurant. Excuse me, Oh j just walked in.
Speaker 2: Get the knight, get all that silvil wife, that table.
Speaker 8: Stupid, terrible, It's funny. Yeah, I feed you, but your answer is easy with a spoon. I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 2: I don't give it. Damn what you order, you're getting a spoon. I don't know why he wie sit down.
Speaker 9: Alright, Well forget that.
Speaker 11: Let me ask you about a few players in the yes that needed this week that's gonna be playing.
Speaker 9: Let's just tell me if they're going to have a good week, bad week.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Just tell what you see. Zach Wilson, Jets quarterback.
Speaker 8: Zach Wilson can't have he can't have a good day, that longer week. Okay, that guy he got to figure out as a quarterback. You know his job is to throw the ball. No, that's one thing that's true. Russell Wilson. I like Russell Man. Rus Russ ain't that bad. They ain't got no defense. They got seventy points scored on it. If you scored twenty some points, you could win the game. Text Russell Wilson scored twenty some points, he should win. Your defense gave up seven. They're just scoring like they won't.
Speaker 7: This unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Another player of Justin Fields.
Speaker 8: Justin Fields is a good player, man, But I think he's being over coaching. I think the comedy made about the coaches was simply saying he's got all these coaches instructions in his head instead of playing his game, play a game.
Speaker 2: He in trumple though Chicago a lot. Okay.
Speaker 9: Travis Kelsey with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 8: If you was a Travis Kelsey, life ain't never been this good. Travis living his best life and not break up with.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, Steve, someone wants some social media advice. The man says, my wife wants a three way with another woman, but I'm not down with it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: Okay, Steve, this is Patrick from Steve Harvey FM. Patrick says, Okay, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I a problem that most guys I know would say is most definitely not a problem. My wife and I had a few bottles of wine last weekend when she admitted to me that she's always wanted to be with a woman and always wanted to try a threesome. The conversation ended with her asking me if I would consider making it happen.
Speaker 1: So both of us could be happy.
Speaker 12: While I admit I have fantasized about this exact scenario, what guy hasn't. In thinking about it, I realized that I love my wife too much to share her with anyone else in that way, even if it meant checking a big box off my sexual bucket list. How do I handle this and tell her no, Well.
Speaker 8: Brou you got to suggest that you love her too much and you don't want to share with nobody.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: Problem is she wants to be shared. That's your damn problem.
Speaker 8: You over there, little miss, little miss Christmas over there, you get a gift, You get a gift. You know, so, I don't you know, y'all should have had this talk for y'all got married. There wasn't no bottle of wine. It's been going on for a while. Yeah, wine, This ain't wine. This ain't got nothing to do with wine. But you've been thinking has nothing to do with wine. The wine bought it out. So I have a couple of suggestions for you. Number one, y'all got to stop drinking.
Speaker 2: One thing.
Speaker 8: The next thing I think y'all should do is y'all might have to look into and I I don't know what to say. Man, you got a problem, because when a man don't want to and a woman does, it's usually go down.
Speaker 2: You're gonna make it happen? Whipped him up without him? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Because see she ain't gonna stop. Can you make it happen? She'll go without you though what it sounded like to me.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what to tell you, man, So he might as well go ahead us, you know, all right?
Speaker 2: How about Rebecca then.
Speaker 1: Rebecca?
Speaker 2: Yeah, be with Yeah, And.
Speaker 8: All of a sudden you got a suggestion as to who it should be that that might slow her down.
Speaker 2: A little bit. How about your best friend? She don't want to do that?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's another problem. That's what I want to do it with? Yeah or else? Forget it all right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 12: This is Trey from Steve Marvey F M. Trey says, a group of friends have somehow picked me to be the one to talk to a mutual end of all of ours, to end his dream of doing comedy. This guy who will go nameless thinks he has a plan to quote in political correctness and shake up the comedy world. The problem is is that we've all seen his show and it's not clever or funny. They want me to talk to him and talk him out of doing open mic nights, and I say he should do it and learn the hard way that it's not meant to be for him. They say, I'm being a bad friend and not keeping it a hundred. But I don't see any of them stepping up.
Speaker 2: What should I do? Oh no, no, no, no, no, just no.
Speaker 8: Just let him going up, keep going, Let him going up, going, so you ain't gonna have to tell him nothing.
Speaker 2: They go wrong. Bruh, you ain't got to tell you think you're funny? Man? Come on, please no, let him go.
Speaker 1: No, so that's what he wants to do.
Speaker 2: Let him go. As matter of fact, all y'all go when he go.
Speaker 4: Yes, they said to them, why got didn't tell me? You know, if he finds out the hard way, and he talks to his friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, calling nothing beats a hush over Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: Life experience.
Speaker 2: Or joke, and you hit the punchline and it ain't no line or punch.
Speaker 1: And that's happened to all of you guys.
Speaker 9: Oh that's crap.
Speaker 12: All right, we'll have more of the Hardy Morning Show coming up. You're listening hard Morning Show?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 12: Come on see remind everyone, elevate you it is doing well you're feelings?
Speaker 2: Uh a shot of commercial for it again yesterday? Great. Some new products are coming out. Some new drinks are coming out.
Speaker 1: All right, come on see you remind everyone. Elevate you it is doing well?
Speaker 2: You feel or shot a commercial for it again yesterday. Great.
Speaker 8: Some new products are coming out, some new drinks are coming out. From mental clarity and focus. You know, I've got my body starting to straighten it out real good, you know, straightening some things out. But you know, it's good to have people in your life to let you know when you need to, you know, figure yourself.
Speaker 1: Like your nephew and not letting things go.
Speaker 8: You know that, right, You know my nephew is you know, it's family, you know, you know, and so anyway, it's just elevate you.
Speaker 2: It's just it's going through the roof everybody.
Speaker 8: And now I got some new drinks out for focused clarity, mental alertness with some new drinks or strawberry orange and stuff like that. It's really really going well. Uh it's gonna be coming out soon, but right now in all Walmarts, in not all Walmarts, but in a lot of Walmarts, and on walmart dot com you can get stick packs where you can get your daily vital greens in a stick pack and just pour it in your glass and keep going. So it's going really good. And the gummies are doing well too, the digestion for metabolism and for our immunity, they're doing really really well. So everybody continue to support the brand. Thank you all so much. It's going wonderful.
Speaker 12: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather? Right after this you're listening hard morning show time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather bump into your partner coming out of a strip club or would you rather see them sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night.
Speaker 9: I don't want to catch them coming out of the house in the middle of a night. Yeah, that's gonna help me brainstorming a whole lot. Yeah, coming out of the club. At least I know what you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know you. If you tell me you're going, we.
Speaker 8: Ain't living that life. But you know you're coming out the strip club. I know she was in there with Winter, so that'll be at least one. I can't run nothing past that. I can't put nothing past these boys and mine, Whitney, Steve Man, you know, I never know.
Speaker 12: All right, would you rather sweet potato or cherry pie in a pie eating contest?
Speaker 7: Which one?
Speaker 9: Oh? Sweet potato?
Speaker 2: Sleep potato? Well, you're gonna be able to eat most sweet potato you can get it.
Speaker 8: One half of a cherry pie down, you throw up. You got swallow them whole lass cherries and all that syrup. It's hard to find a good ass cherry pie anyway. Yeah, man, I just I can't find one.
Speaker 2: Say, isn't that your favorite cherry pie? Yeah?
Speaker 8: If I could get you nothing nothing tops peach cobbler, But I'm off sugar.
Speaker 2: Now, so I haven't had any sugar in a long time.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, peach cobble, though, Cobbler Cafe in Atlanta, Lord, have mercy. It ain't no joke. They about the business. Best peach cobbler on planet Earth is at the Peach Cobbler Cafe in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 3: Be all right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather vacation with your in laws or would you rather vacation with your next door neighbor?
Speaker 2: My in laws?
Speaker 8: My in laws is cool. They're gonna be sleep anyway. Don't nobody going nowhere with their neighbor. I don't even know my neighbors. We got an over the fish relationship.
Speaker 2: That's what we get, right. Where it's relations that's where it's I've never seen them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, your neighbor.
Speaker 2: I don't know who these people are.
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather have a dragon tattoo cover your entire back or would you rather have your tongue pierced.
Speaker 1: Tattoo for piercing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Give me the dragon tattoo cross my back?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, not in my tongue. I can't see it.
Speaker 1: No, damn, the dragon tattoo.
Speaker 8: Ain't sticking nothing in my tongue. I'll tell you that a lot of people have that. I talked too damn much. You get that thing caught between one of them teeth.
Speaker 1: Woo choke oouch.
Speaker 2: They put that piercing machine.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's round, would you rather? Thanks? Guys?
Speaker 12: Coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour. It is our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, here we are, guys, our last break of the day on this Thursday. It's been a good day today.
Speaker 1: Want to I yeah, fun day? All right, Steve, you have some clothing take us out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. I want to share something with you all.
Speaker 8: You know, as I learned lessons in life, the one of the things that I've become really good at his transparency and sharing life experiences. Uh, you know, just like I'll do this weekend when I'm out on my first ever motivational tour. I was just thinking of how I was going to approach it, and I have to do it the same way I've always done it. That's by being transparent and using my own life experiences to share with others my shortcomings, all my failures and how I turned them into wins.
Speaker 2: You know, I got to tell you something about winning.
Speaker 8: I think people get frustrated because of your losses. I think people get tired of a failure along the way. That causes them to get discouraged. And oftentimes you give up just too soon because you just get broken and humbled by your failures. But you're gonna have to start looking at these failures differently, because a failure is a part of the process to becoming successful. Nobody successful has ever gotten there without first failure. You just don't wake up a winner. You don't start a business and get rich the next day.
Speaker 2: You just don't. You don't have an idea and then.
Speaker 8: Give birth to the idea and the next day it's just all and cracking. That's really not the reality of how it works. There are going to be some failures in order to get to the success. What I'm sharing with you is there's going to have to be some losses before you get to the win. Let me tell you something. You only need one win. You can have thousands of failures, y'all. I have had hundreds, thousands of failures. I've written jokes that what I thought was gonna be good, they didn't work. I've had ideas I thought it was gonna be good. It didn't work. I've written a book I thought was good, it didn't work. I was in a movie I thought was good, that didn't work. I launched a TV show I thought was good. That didn't work.
Speaker 9: I went on.
Speaker 2: Stage on tour I thought would be good. It didn't work. I can't count on man. Over and over and over.
Speaker 8: You've been in a relationship, was good, it didn't work. You've got a job you thought was the job of your dreams turned out to be a disaster. It didn't work. You went to college to get a degree, it didn't work. You went here to apply for this job, you got it. They closed the company. It didn't work.
Speaker 2: It just over and over and over and over.
Speaker 8: Life is filled with failure. But don't let the failures depress you and cause you to stop the goal.
Speaker 2: You have a goal and a dream. Continue.
Speaker 8: When you fall, get back up, because I'm telling you, in spite of all these losses, you only need one win. You can suffer a thousand losses. You only need one win. You just need one win, y'all. One win can get you in. One win can change your life. One win can be the game changer. One win can be all you need to spur you on to greatness. You only need one win, but you've got to hang in there through the losses and the failures to get to it. The win is not right there. You got to go through something to get to the wind. Success is on the other side of uncomfortable. Success ain't ever right there. It's never right there, y'all. Let me tell you another lesson. I've learned a long way because I've been trying to figure I've been talking to God about what's been happening in our lives lately. And I came to the conclusion and it hit me this morning when I woke up, and this is a really, really good one. You know, people have been calling me about this social media stuff, and you know what I learned, man, And finally I just came to the realization, it ain't what you think it is.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, man, It's just not what you think it is. I don't care who heard it.
Speaker 8: I don't care how many people repeat it, how many people post it. I don't care how many people say it. Let me give you a scope of how you should look at this. There are over eight billion people in this world. Get this number y'all, there are over Oh this is a fact for everybody living on earth, everybody listening to me.
Speaker 2: There are over eight billion people in this world.
Speaker 8: If somebody posts alive about you, if somebody say something negative about you, if somebody try to blast you, however, you want to look at, some group of haters get together and they start hating on you. Let's suppose, and this almost never happens, all of them total, get one hundred million views.
Speaker 2: Do you know how hard that is?
Speaker 8: Most people get a thousand views, thousand, like a couple thousand, couple hundred views.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 8: Let's say you get one hundred million views. Guess what that means. That means seven billion, nine hundred million people don't even know what you're talking about. Don't let the small group of people shake you, man. Don't let the small group of people determine the where you are and who you are. Don't pay no attention to that. Keep moving because them small crabs in the barrel are just small crabs in the barrel.
Speaker 2: You only make them big when you allow them to be.
Speaker 8: They ain't that big. Keep trusting in God. God got you seven billion now a million people ain't even know what they talking about. Y'all have a great day today because I showed Will. I woke up with that one on my heart this morning. Good news baby, Hey, I want to say hello to the seventh billion, nine hundred million people.
Speaker 3: That love it.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contacts. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 1: For complete contest rules, visit STEVEHARVEYFM dot com.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.