Speaker 1: It's either going to be the best hour or the worst hour of your life. But I'll tell you one thing, this podcast is very memorable.
Speaker 2: You're gonna create core memories coming up now.
Speaker 1: In a new poll, seventy percent of people admit they will pretend to like meals in order to avoid hurting someone's feelings. It's brooken, Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time.
Speaker 1: I'm not even talking about when Brooke cooked burgers for all of us.
Speaker 2: We were very.
Speaker 1: Open about that and told her how bad they were. Right to, We're so.
Speaker 3: Good and they were so expensive. Just because you like your meat cooked so much that it is a hockey puck.
Speaker 1: Don't you want what I said? Oh right, I don't like that you add extra things into the meat, like blue cheese, in that it's literally mold.
Speaker 3: Brook just because you have a primary palette. Don't blame me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna or fake it because I care Broke. I'm gonna be honest with you. But seventy percent of people, yeah, who like lie about how good food is. That's a lot, Especially if it's a family member or a close friend. You gotta be careful because if you tell them that you love it, they might make it for you more frequently after that.
Speaker 3: Is that why I've been having my husband stir fry twice a week every week since it's been married.
Speaker 1: You told it once, didn't she?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. It literally tastes the same no matter what he puts it in, and that is in itself a skill.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I would have lied to my mom, but she never actually cooked anything, so I had to lie to our housekeeper. Sorry, Lucy, the spinach stuffed chicken wasn't so great.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Not for me, Alexis.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: A lot of times I just lie every day. I really like pepper avocado.
Speaker 1: What Some other interesting stats from this study, sixty four percent of people say food is their love language.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: More than half of adults say they've cooked someone a meal in order to tell them I love you, or you console them or express gratitude. And finally, the most romantic foods to share with a partner are cookies, ice cream, or one extra large Costco pizza. Yeah, sorry for lying, everybody. Well, let's get into the shock colla question of the day and send it over to Digital Jake and we will be one hundred percent honest with you, Jake, whether your questions are great or if they're absolutely terrible.
Speaker 6: Well, today is National Coffee Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put your coffee cups on, you.
Speaker 6: Know, and you know you listeners may not realize this, but coffee on this show is kind of a hot button issue.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Every one of you has taken a unique stance on it. Jeffrey, for example, won't drink it at all the first mainlining five hour.
Speaker 2: Energy that's give him those.
Speaker 1: It saves me time.
Speaker 6: Alexis is very snobby in particular about her coffee orders, but if they make it wrong, she'll still drink it because she hates confrontation. Max, similar to Alexis, Brook will only drink the PBB. You know absolutely The Proud Boys blends a white roast. Meanwhile, Jose drinks twenty cups of breakroom coffee a day and wonders why he spends all morning suffering in the work back.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 6: But today I'm going to put you all to the test in a grande sized Java edition of the One and Done Shop Collar. Question of the day, Jose, since you got to go to the bathroom, stom you'll do you think, Jose, out of the sixty five percent of adults in our country who drink coffee every day, how many cups a week do they consume? Is it seven, thirteen or eighteen?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: All that out in one.
Speaker 2: I drink like five six.
Speaker 3: Cups, So I always drink two cups a day. That's what I'm at.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's say I'm gonna say you're the average brook two a day, so that would be fourteen.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say thirteen. I'm gonna go to sweet spot in the middle.
Speaker 6: Jose said, thirteen.
Speaker 2: That is yeah, I could easily see eighteen though.
Speaker 6: All right, your excuse me, thank you? Uh Jeffrey, it's your turn. One of the most expensive javas in the world is called black Ivory coffee.
Speaker 2: I've heard of this.
Speaker 6: Just thirty ounces of it can go for over a grand whoa. The reason for the high price is the way it's produced. What's so special about it? Is it made by a the poop from elephants in Thailand? B Is it made from the poop from elephants that roam the plains in Botswana?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Botswanian poop?
Speaker 6: Or is it? C? Is it made by the poop from tiny corky dogs that wear elephant costumes for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Ew.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me somebody came across some elephant poop and was like, I want to brewth that into a drink.
Speaker 3: It's one giant troll and I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because and is it in Thailand or is it Botswana?
Speaker 3: What about the corgies? Yeah, come on, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna say that the Corgi. We're not drinking Corgi coffee. I'm going with one of the real elephants. Is that the Thailand elephants or the Botswana I feel like in Asia they're not really big coffee drinkers. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like when you go to a Thai restaurant, you get the tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like they want to have teas and things, not so much elephant poop coffee. So let me go with Botswanan elephants.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey went with botswan and elephant poop. That is it's made. It's made from partially digested coffee cherries pooped out by Thai elephants.
Speaker 3: It's only partially digested to it's not.
Speaker 6: We're not trying to gross brook it's your turn. In ancient Greece, when coffee didn't exist, the resounding choice for a breakfast beverage was.
Speaker 3: What interesting was it a.
Speaker 6: Beer, b wine or c diet cherry vanilla, doctor pepper?
Speaker 1: You know it came from it's compact.
Speaker 3: See them in a bath house pepper If you haven't had that before, it's exceptional. Yes, I mean wine is not as bitter as beer, so it might be easier to drink in the morning, Like it's more like grape juice, right, like, especially if it's probably old.
Speaker 6: School where I'm gonna go wine, Brooks said, wine, that is it was beer. Beer had the calories to give you energy for the day, and the alcohol made it safe so you weren't drinking tainted water.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I do it every morning too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're bringing the tradition back finally to our coffee connoisseur.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Starbucks has been doing cofee since nineteen seventy one, and before they began using sharp East to write the names on the drinks, they had a different system. What was it? Was it a They would place a certain number of beans on top of your cup. B the positioning of the cup on the bar or C byoc bring your own cup.
Speaker 7: Like bringing your own cup is like a new thing recently that they they try to reuse cups.
Speaker 3: Do that, right? You think in the seventies though, I feel like you know has coffee, maybe it was like popular to have those cups with your name like but dazzled on the side, And maybe that's why they started making the Starbucks cups though, remember like you can get the Starbucks cups for each city. That's true, all right, I'll go bring your own.
Speaker 6: Cup, Jake Alexis said, B yoc. That is, it was the position of a cup on the bar that would tell the barista how to make the beverage. If the logo was facing forward to be whole milk away was non fat, and upside down was decas.
Speaker 3: We do that when I worked coffee.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: You still do that And you didn't know the answer. Yeah, I was confused on the question.
Speaker 1: I guess well, Jose is the only one who got his question right. He's saying the expert. The rest of us are gonna get shocked. Somebody wanted to hear tearing up my heart by in sync Sync.
Speaker 3: Is tearing up my heart?
Speaker 2: Guys are feel it? Keep going? No mad?
Speaker 1: What do I feel?
Speaker 2: The pain.
Speaker 1: That woke me up? Didn't even need any coffee?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Shock collar. Question of the day.
Speaker 5: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Trailer is completely taking over?
Speaker 3: Is that what we're going with? For sure?
Speaker 1: I think that's what they're called. Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Not even bottled ketchup ism you and from the hype around Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey's maybe romance bottle, because at this point, everybody knows that last week Taylor Swift was at the Kansas City Chiefs football game inside of Travis Kelcey's VIP family suite.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You mean the Chiefs were at a Taylor Swift hangout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, exactly, Taylor Swift Stadium to a little football game.
Speaker 1: But she was there cheering and hugging his mom. And one of the most viral moments that happened while the cameras were on her, people noticed what Taylor was eating in the suite, which seemed to be a plate of chicken tenders ketchup and quote seemingly ranch. That description went viral everywhere. Seemingly She's like a white sauce.
Speaker 3: And but the word seemingly ranch, it was like turned into a meme. It was all over the place.
Speaker 1: So now, in honor of Taylor's game day meal, Hines is releasing a special limited edition ketchup and seemingly Ranch Sauce. You've got a photo of it up on the Brook and Jeffrey in stories. But basically it's the two condiments mixed together in one bottle, which is a lot of people do all the.
Speaker 3: Time, right, But it's the title, you know, seemingly God, she controls everything.
Speaker 1: Even they're only making a hundred of these, so you can score one by going to the Hines Instagram. Meanwhile, after that game, you know, Travis Kelsey's jersey sales have shot up like four billion percent. And now if we can just get Taylor to finally agree to be on Jose's video game stream, can you imagine the hype?
Speaker 3: What if she came on and it was the one thing she did that never.
Speaker 8: Actually, I'm so freaking out.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, we have fifteen viewers.
Speaker 2: This crazy Taylor, You really do turn everything to gold.
Speaker 3: That's so weird. I mean, the jersey sales there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, someone tip four dollars.
Speaker 1: Taylor literally runs the world now and that's why. Coming up next it's a brand new Taylor Stories. Oh maybe just a regular Laser Stories. We're going to do it next. It's the radio segment that's getting frustrated because he's getting hundreds of calls a day where people mistake the name of his business for something totally different. His company is called Sea of Floaters. Okay, he's a birthday balloon company, but people keep calling asking for emergency plumbing services. I don't get why. Yeah, hopefully no one gets confused with Laser Stories. Pretty straightforward. The segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Those other snake and bakes just don't this first Laser Stories out of Florida's right. Yes, any gen zer knows that the only point of any birthday party is to get a super cute pick. And Madison Stephen wanted just that she was turning twenty five, and she wanted an epic photo that not only made her look amazing yeah, but was also quote unique.
Speaker 3: I have always shocked at how far Alexis and her friends go for their birthdays, like you're buying shirts and custom cookies and all the birthday week. Yeah, I'm like, my god, the balloons have the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally floaters too. In order to make it happen, though, Madison decided to steal an alligator.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: Lucky for her, she used to work at a wildlife park that is Lucky rocking counters.
Speaker 2: She had access.
Speaker 1: Place she knew right where to get one for her show, so she and her friends snuck inside one of the park's buildings, grabbed a gator, put it in the back of their car, and drove off.
Speaker 3: She used to work there. Couldn't you just ask them like, hey, tomorrow, can I come in for a photo? Yeah? I had to take it with you with the balloon to the.
Speaker 1: Cave needs to attend the party. From there, it was placed into a bathtub at a nearby hotel, where Madison planned to keep it for five days until her birthday, of course, finally happened.
Speaker 3: Why do I imagine it with like a bunch of flowers floating in the bathtub and milk?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know photos?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, police had to ruin everything.
Speaker 3: You only turned twenty five once, Jeffrey Well.
Speaker 1: The gator was reported stolen and things to surveillance footage, officers were able to figure out who it was and they arrived at the hotel to take the gator back. Madison told the cops she was planning on returning it after she got some cute picks, but that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Hair and makeup was done on that surveillance video because that's all she's got.
Speaker 1: The gator was returned unharmed, and Madison got an even better birthday present because the Wildlife park crocking counters decided not to press charges. They know her, so she only faces a misdemeanor and she got a cute mugshot pick for her birthday to do. It worked out, so she says she's never gonna do it again. Yeah, fingers crossed, we'll see this next. Laser stories. Out of Philadelphia, a fifty eight year old man named Don Shump owned a business and he was out on a call putting his tools and equipment back into his truck when someone drove by, stopped and when Don wasn't looking, they nabbed his big green shop back and took off.
Speaker 3: Oh that sucks, man. My dad would always get tools stolen from the worksite shop. It sucks.
Speaker 1: Now. What the thief didn't know was that Don's company was a pest control business. Oh and the vacuum taken was full of angry bees. Oh my god, because Don's business is called Philadelphia Bee Company. Oh and just removed a big hornet's nest and used the shop back to suck up a bunch of them.
Speaker 3: Those aren't bees, Jeffrey, those are angry killing machines. Those are hornets.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So Don thinks the crook had no idea what he was stealing, and went and posted about it on Facebook, saying, to the poor soul who lifted the shop back out of the back of my truck, wanted to give you a heads up. Whatever you do, do not turn it on.
Speaker 2: You please do turn it on.
Speaker 1: And he said the hornets were probably extra angry after being moved, and it wasn't just a normal nest, it happened to have a ton of queens inside of it. No word, detective, no word on who stole the shop back or if they've opened it up yet. But local hospitals are on alert for someone to come in with hornet stings all over.
Speaker 3: I feel like you just have to roll down your windows and listen for somebody screaming. You'll find the person.
Speaker 1: This next Lazer Stories had a fashion headquarters. If you've never heard of it, there's a fashion brand called Mumew and it's selling what might be the most expensive pair of underwear ever. Oh man, clocking in at five thousand, six hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 6: Are they?
Speaker 3: Women or men?
Speaker 2: What is it made of silk?
Speaker 1: They're made of silk?
Speaker 2: Yes, I knew it because I know my textures.
Speaker 1: Trying to get one of these silk wool and a ton of sequins.
Speaker 3: And that sounds soo did you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're putting the photo up on the broken Jeffrey Insta stories and I'm going to show my host right now. But they come in two available colors, shiny gold or shiny pink.
Speaker 3: They look like cheerleading kick bottoms.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if you're rich, it doesn't make much sense to drop that kind of cash on something people probably aren't even ever gonna see, are they? But wearing underwear as outerwear is actually kind of popular with young people right now. So they're meant to be more like really skimpy shorts for women.
Speaker 3: Dresses.
Speaker 2: I literally saw a girl just wearing a broad the other day and I'm like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 6: This is just what we do.
Speaker 3: I was droved down the street, saw a woman where I know nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing on your street.
Speaker 1: Okay, and get this, you know somehow both versions, the gold and the pink are nearly sold out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I got a hot glue gun. I mean ants and granny panties. I mean, this is kind of the size of them. I'm gonna tell you. I do appreciate the coverage that you're gonna get at least five thousand dollars underwear.
Speaker 2: It's not a little street.
Speaker 1: Next is their stories out of social media central. If you're getting your dietary advice from TikTok, guess what. Yeah, so are a lot of other people.
Speaker 2: That's not what I.
Speaker 3: Thought you're I don't think that's good.
Speaker 1: But okay, I know what they say about if everybody jumps off bridge, you do that too.
Speaker 3: That's how the same the bridge challenge on TikTok.
Speaker 1: But maybe you should think twice about it, because the Washington Post just did a big article recently on why that advice can't always be trusted.
Speaker 3: That's a newspaper. The Washing Post is I think they have a TikTok too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I probably do washing on TikTok, but they say you can't trust them. Not because all influencers are idiots. Okay, at least a few of them aren't. But a lot of people are being paid to say certain things, and they're not always making it clear to everyone that it's a paid content. Yeah, they should be.
Speaker 3: And just like always since the dawn of time, fad diets not so awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: In fact, three reporters looked at TikTok videos from sixty eight different dietitians, Thirty three of them with a combined eleven million followers, had recently posted sponsored content, and only half were always up front of ut But good rule of thumb, always be careful what you're putting in your mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said pudding. Well I'm surprised you're careful.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to this guy's social media recently?
Speaker 1: No, The questionable paid spots that he's doing are getting ridiculous. In the last one, he's claiming some magic pill helps him feel thirty years younger. Wow, it's called shell agra with the code word humper. Right now, get yours. That's laser Stories. We're gonna do it again, same time on.
Speaker 5: Monday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: If you've ever been in a relationship, you've probably asked yourself at some point, who's the smarter one, me or my significant other?
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a question.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's kind of hard to tell. You're both pretty evenly matched brain wise.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 1: Other times it's painfully obvious, like when your significant other thought that jelly beans were actual beans that grew on a rainbow jelly tree.
Speaker 3: Oh, can we buy one of those?
Speaker 1: Don't worry, You're not alone because a new survey asked people to share the moment that they realized, oh my god, I think my significant other might actually be an idiot, and the responses that we got were hilarious. We're gonna tell you the best ones coming up.
Speaker 4: Brooke.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask you question, and I want you to try to be honest with your answer.
Speaker 3: Here it's honest with you.
Speaker 1: Jeff would you would you say your husband Michael married you for your looks or for your personality?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it's always personality with me.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The correct answer is he married you for your money. Money. Luckily, for Michael, Brooke also is a fairly decent looking person, at least during the months that she chooses to shower.
Speaker 3: That's the nicest you've given me, And we.
Speaker 2: Know because the text work blows up.
Speaker 1: Wow beautiful, and she has a moderately functional brain up there too.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you God. It feels good to be me today.
Speaker 1: Not every couple so lucky, though. Sometimes you start a relationship with somebody you really like and later on something happens that makes you go, oh god, I think my significant other might actually be a moron.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: It's actually a very common thought that people have, which is why a recent survey asked people to share the moment when they realized they might be dating a dummy.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Here are some of the best answers that we got. Number seven. I told the guy I was dating he needed more humility, okay, and he literally responded with, why would I want to be humiliated more?
Speaker 3: I mean it's ironic because then he was also humiliating himself in the process. It's really good.
Speaker 1: What does humility mean?
Speaker 3: It means like to be humble. Yeah, to like not have too much ego.
Speaker 1: Don't think so. I should have known that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we didn't expect you to. We need to have some to know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's foreign concept. Number six my ex husband pronounced at m like Adam, Oh my, I need to get some money out of the atom.
Speaker 3: Is that bad that? I don't think that's that dumb. I feel like it's more efficient shortcut. Yeah, exactly, I'm going to start calling it at Adam. I'm in love with Adam today. He's giving me money all the time.
Speaker 1: And back to brooken the money again. Number five I dated a woman who thought that rust was one of the chemical elements, you know, like oxygen, neon, silver, uranium, rust.
Speaker 3: Because you don't know. Yah.
Speaker 1: We're talking about a survey where people shared the moment where they realized they might be dating a total dummy. Number four says I dated a girl in high school and we were at the mall one day looking at the mall directory, and she asked me how the map knew exactly where we were standing.
Speaker 9: You know the little star on the map that says you are here, he says. I explained to her the map never moved, so that's where you're standing.
Speaker 2: If you're reading it.
Speaker 3: The map is also here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but after ten minutes of explaining, she still didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, big brother is getting really creepy.
Speaker 1: That's a clue that not all with it upstairs. That was the best one so far. Number three My ex boyfriend didn't know what the order of the months go in oh, so I asked him to learn them, and he got mad at me and said, no, that isn't something I'm interested in. All right, you tell me what months we're in next.
Speaker 3: How could you not, as an adult know that?
Speaker 2: Get by October? Whatever that is.
Speaker 3: I guess it's a good excuse for always missing their anniversary.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, that's why I didn't want to learn it.
Speaker 1: Number two says I had an ex who legitimately asked me where does the sun go at nights?
Speaker 5: Sleep?
Speaker 3: Who goes to bed?
Speaker 1: Maybe a flatter guys, I don't know, Or maybe they think it goes to the other planets so that they can have like their day get there and Jupiter gets theirs.
Speaker 3: Do science teachers just give up on these kids?
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 3: You, just like m It's not going to work for you.
Speaker 1: You don't even give them an f You just pass them so that they're out of your hands.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, the number one moment somebody realized, oh god, I think I'm dating a dummy was my ex girlfriend and I were watching a movie when she asked me, is finding Nemo based on a true story?
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 1: There's like a director's cut with an interview with actual Nemo telling his story or how his dad found that.
Speaker 2: Cue the seagulls. Like, my.
Speaker 3: God, that story was a real idiot.
Speaker 1: You got a text in se nine two someone's sharing their moment they realized one of their exes was a dummy. It says I had a partner who would stack cups when putting them in the dishwasher. The brook has a serious problem with people who load the dishwasher wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, it's just a tiny bit of geometry is all it takes to get things correct.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: That's what we learned.
Speaker 1: We had another texting that says, my ex once asked me what kind of animal is Mickey Mouse? It's living. I'm going to defend them on that one, but I know, but Mickey's standing on two like legs most of the time, which is not traditional mouse behavior.
Speaker 3: Is not a dirty little rat, you know, but I.
Speaker 1: Could see how you could get a little bit confused. He doesn't look very mouse like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and who the heck is Donald Duck?
Speaker 1: Were the moments people found out they might be dating a dummy.
Speaker 3: Keep sharing, I'm lovingsage.
Speaker 1: We need some laughs today. Speaking of we're gonna do your phone tap.
Speaker 5: Next Brook and Jeffrey. In the morning, we.
Speaker 1: Got a request in from a nineteen year old college sophomore named Brandon. He's got a big family reunion coming up and he's planning on bringing his new girlfriend there. Oh but before that happens, he wants his mom to meet her over the phone first. And all that mom knows right now is the girlfriend's name is Helen. What she doesn't know is that Helen is actually a full grown, very eager, forty six year old woman. He our own Brook Fox doing a horrible accent that sounds like a Long Island Boston, Minnesota old Jewish mom jumping.
Speaker 3: My family comes from lots of different places.
Speaker 5: No, what is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know? I love it, same as what you're gonna hear.
Speaker 1: We're gonna see how this woman reacts in your phone. Tap right now another son?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Oh, hi, is this Brandon's mom? Yes, Jesus, oh my god, Hi, it is so nice to finally meet you. Oh it's Helen, Helen, Helen, you know your son's new gal.
Speaker 10: Wait, excuse me, you're Helen?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Did Brandon not mention? I was gonna call because he just told me so much about you, and I wanted to meet the woman who made the man.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but how old are you?
Speaker 5: Oh? Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm forty six years young, forty six, but Brandon makes me feel like i'm twenty again.
Speaker 7: So you're dating my nineteen year old son, you're forty six ish.
Speaker 3: I hate that word dating. I mean, it's such an archaicter. Maybe I prefer like banging on the rag.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 7: Do you not talk to me about my son that way?
Speaker 4: This is like totally inappropriate. I have mother.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry. I really apologize. I just I called because I wanted to talk about the family reunion next weekend. We wait, wait, Brandon in sis that I'm there to meet all his aunties and owns.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, that's not happening at all.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, excuse me, mom. Can I call you mom?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 4: Don't call me mom.
Speaker 10: I don't know you.
Speaker 3: I med s. I meant sish because I know we're about the same age.
Speaker 4: Don't call me mom. Don't call me sis.
Speaker 3: I want more things.
Speaker 7: I don't want you talking to Brandon anymore.
Speaker 6: He's nineteen.
Speaker 3: Are you acting like this because of my age?
Speaker 4: Do you think I can come on?
Speaker 3: You're forty six.
Speaker 7: I send a teenager, for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I would have never saw myself with a younger man until I met Brandon working at that diner, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 10: My, so, what are you think you're some kind of like older cougar who goes and picks up young boys while they're at work.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like that at all. See, he was so sweet. I dropped my multi vitamins and fish oil pills for my pillbox, and Brandon got down on the floor and he helped me gather up every single one. Oh my god, it was the sweetest meet cute, even better than how I met my second husband.
Speaker 7: Your second husband, So now you're looking for number three?
Speaker 3: Oh no, No, Brandon and I are just feeling things out, you know, emphasis on the feeling. I mean, that's when all my friends at Bridge Club I told them all about Brandon, and you know what they said, you.
Speaker 10: Need to stop talking women. I haven't hear this though.
Speaker 3: You've got to hear they said, you've already been through menopause. Life is short.
Speaker 5: Why not too much information to start right?
Speaker 3: Your goodness? You know, men age like fied wine. Women age like geese, So you gotta get it while you can, am I right, this is out of line.
Speaker 10: I need to speak with Brandon.
Speaker 4: I need to speak with this father and find out exactly what I can do about this now.
Speaker 3: Samantha, Samantha, I get where you're coming from. I have three kids of my own and I worry about them sometimes.
Speaker 11: Have you lost your mind?
Speaker 10: How can you think this is okay?
Speaker 4: Do you realize what you're doing?
Speaker 3: I just think we need to have a woman to woman talk. Okay, you just stop on my house and we can have some camrameal tea and we can just work this whole thing out. I do have this amazing tiger bomb that helps heal all my joint pain. You should really trust you know, I'll bring it I'll bring it by.
Speaker 10: I don't want to talk to you about menopause or your tiger bomb?
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Okay? Would you rather me talk about the phone tap that we're doing on you right now? Wait what I'm talking about. I'm not dating your son. This is actually broke from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 10: I believe that is like, oh wow, oh wow.
Speaker 3: We're not banging on the rag, you know, Rege. Is that what the kids say?
Speaker 5: I really had?
Speaker 3: But now you're gonna love all of his new girlfriends by comparison, right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh god I opened to one.
Speaker 3: No, I think she's only forty two?
Speaker 4: Oh please please.
Speaker 5: Wake up? Every morning was fum taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: When it comes to love, sometimes the question is how far are you willing to go? How much are you willing to publicly embarrass yourself in order to get that special someone to go out with you?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I mean hope far.
Speaker 1: That's the hope for it. We definitely push the limits of that during this call, because the guy on the phone was told if you want any chance of going out with me, then you'll have to do something pretty cringe. And she wouldn't wait, she made him do it live on the air.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, kind of piled on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, question is was that enough? You're gonna hear what he had to do in your brand new second Date Update. It's coming up, Second Date Update date. As guys, we all have to deal with the same issue. Too many hot women wanting to date us and not enough time to date them all.
Speaker 3: That must be hard.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: We want to take you out, but it's not our fault. Time is the enemy here, Broke, you should feel lucky that you're not a man. You don't have to deal with stress.
Speaker 3: This my simple little mind can only maybe comprehend.
Speaker 1: Well, it's good that at least knowledgeable enough to recognize that. And that's like what you just said. The thing is, that's what happened to one of our listeners, Connor recently. Connor, you feel me, bro Too many eager ladies only want of you to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want to have people like you, Connor.
Speaker 1: I like you already. Let's hear about your situation, but you had more than one woman wanting to go.
Speaker 6: Out with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did. I did so. Initially I met this girl Hannah. We connected online and super all those instant like click and connects, you know. Yeah, we started talking. We had a great time, and so I asked her out. But then she went like radio silence, was gone.
Speaker 2: Oh wait wait wait wait did she say yes to a date and then we're silent?
Speaker 4: Or just after you asked, like right after I asked, was gone.
Speaker 3: She had bought then she was hoping for a credit card.
Speaker 4: But she don't come back, So don't count her out yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, we're gonna circle back to Hannah in a minute.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you know, I gave her a couple of days, didn't hear anything from then. I was like, wow, all right, it's time to move on. Asked out the second girl anybody, and you know, I was like less excited about her, but she was fun, And I was like, I'm not gonna hear anything from Annah. Hannah, you can't even remember her name.
Speaker 1: So distant memory.
Speaker 2: Now she's slaughing on you. She doesn't deserve the age. Yeah right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then you asked Amy out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so she said yes, and then of course the second she said, yes, it comes back.
Speaker 12: Oh it's always like that.
Speaker 4: She's like, I'm so sorry I didn't have any signal. I'd love to go out with you. What do you do on Friday Night? And I was like, well, in my head, I didn't tell her this, but I'm like, well, I'm going out with Amy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I ended up making like a pros and tons list to see which one of my chagar was Friday night.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're gonna dump one. That's good. I thought we were going to maybe try to balance the two. Yeah night. So I think already you're making good choices.
Speaker 1: We have had other guys try and do this, going back to back between tables.
Speaker 2: This is what Jeff was trying to say us, guys, we're good.
Speaker 1: Do So you made a pros and consoless for each one, pros.
Speaker 4: And consolss for each one. Yeah, you can't make a pros and consolice for one. You got to do the whole sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So who got the most pros?
Speaker 4: So Hannah did?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Hannah one, what is du like just even the way you've been talking about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So did you end up actually meeting up with Hannah finally.
Speaker 4: So we we ended up going bowling and we had a good time. We would cheer each other on and we made up like little choke e chears for each other as we went.
Speaker 3: Okay, so super flirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we one of us make a good shot, we'd like gap bowling balls. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that's funny though, because it's corny to us.
Speaker 2: But if as long as you two were having.
Speaker 3: Fun, yeah yeah, same wavelength.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong. It was cory to us too, like we're not amal to the fact that it was very, very corny.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, okay, that's why having a great time exactly.
Speaker 4: But somewhere in the night, her mood sage all of a sudden, you know, I was like, what's wrong, and then she's like nothing. I just I think they cleaned these shoes wrong or something, because my feet are all itchy all of a.
Speaker 3: Sudden, Ow, you didn't clean them, that was the case.
Speaker 4: I hope not. I felt like mine, we're clean some I'm hoping they cleaned him. But I don't know. She was really weird about.
Speaker 1: It, or they couldn't have been like a line, because sometimes women are like, oh, I need to get out of this itchy sweat. Yeah is that not in the middle case?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe not.
Speaker 3: You can't think of it. Like what else could have changed her mood? Like did you do something? Say something?
Speaker 4: I don't think so okay, I was thrown out of suggestions. I was like, we's get you some maybe they did clean them wrong, and she's like I just gotta go. Oh no, she you know, started packing up to leave, but I stuck around because we don't even going about forty minutes at that point, and I paid for a full hour.
Speaker 5: The hour.
Speaker 1: You didn't walk her out and leave with her?
Speaker 4: No, like a one time. I was like with you. She's like no, but like if you want to, that's cool. But like no, that means yes.
Speaker 2: That means yes, yes, yes, yes. The girl says, if you want.
Speaker 3: To, you maybe her outside at least wait for the uber walk into make safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah I think she was safe.
Speaker 3: You think it's not even about the safety thing, it's just about like.
Speaker 1: That's how poling a gentleman. Trust me, dude, I'm a Jew. I understand trying to get the full value for the hour that you paid for. But even I know you got to walk out with her.
Speaker 3: Did you text her anything?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I texted her a little later to see if she got home safe, and I haven't heard anything back from her, and like, maybe I really messed up on that going outside.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that definitely went onto your cons list that she made for you. We should ask what else is on and when we come back, we'll call Hannah and try and get you a second date update right after this.
Speaker 4: Okay, got thanks?
Speaker 1: All right, hold on second date update. Quick recap of the events of Connor's date night with Hannah. Okay, there was bowling, laughter, inside jokes, It's fun. Hannah's itchy feet, shoe.
Speaker 2: Problem question mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she leaves, Connor stays to get his money's worth. No communication since Connor. Did I miss anything from that lightning fast recap?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I think you got it all all right?
Speaker 3: Really good. Now have you heard from Amy the other girl that I'm just wondering if you have a backup if this doesn't work out?
Speaker 1: Okay, we probably shouldn't mention to Hannah that we do have a backup girl in case she says.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I wasn't gonna say anything. I just didn't know how much pressure we had on ourselves. You're making this successful with Hannah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sure there's like seven or eight backups in reality that Connor isn't telling us he's a man in demand. I see, But none of that will come up when we call Hannah right now? You ready to do this man.
Speaker 3: Talk about her possible foot fungus issue.
Speaker 1: We should ask to make sure she's okay, Connor?
Speaker 4: You ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Thank you? All right, us too. Here we go, Good luck to everyone. Hello, Hey, is this Hannah?
Speaker 4: H This is she?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 1: And my name is jeff I'm a radio host on a show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hannah, we're all here he show.
Speaker 4: I know you guys.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 10: Are you guys pranking me or something?
Speaker 3: Isn't weird? So many people ask that, yeah, yea, we continue to break make the joke.
Speaker 2: So here's the scenario we're doing.
Speaker 7: Wait, am I really on the radio?
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 3: So fun? It's already fun.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you have this positive energy because we do want to ask ask you about I guess a little bit of an unfortunate date that we heard you went on recently with a guy named Connor. Oh god, Yeah, it's too bad that your mood changed as soon as we brought up Connor in the date. You were really into it when you thought this was a prank.
Speaker 3: But like when people would rather get pranked called I know.
Speaker 1: Sign. We did hear a little bit about what happened that night, though from Connor.
Speaker 4: What did he tell?
Speaker 1: We told us a lot. I just wanted to say, first of all, we're really sorry. That's disgusting that your feet were really itchy from the shoes and we had to leave. I hope you told management about it, because everyone here agrees that's a gross thing to have to deal with on a date night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was that an excuse? Or is that real?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I didn't say anything to manage him because there was nothing wrong with my feet.
Speaker 3: You lie, Oh, men are so shocked.
Speaker 2: Women don't lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a strange lie to come up with.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I thought it was creative for the moment because I didn't have anything planned, Like, I didn't tell any of my girlfriends to call me in the middle of it to say there's an emergency or anything like that. So I really had to kind of think quick on my feet feet again.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there was something else that happened.
Speaker 7: Then, Oh my gosh, this is really weird. I mean, basically, we're bowling, we're having a really fun time, and then he got up to bowl and a piece of paper falls out of his pocket. He doesn't notice. I pick it up and it's some list. It's like a pros and cons list.
Speaker 2: Oh he brought it on the table.
Speaker 3: God, he actually wrote it down like I would feel like you do or something.
Speaker 7: Wait a second, how do you guys know about those lists?
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't honestly know a whole lot about it. We heard of it. We heard that there is a pros and cons list that was made.
Speaker 10: But about me, well, you know, it's hard.
Speaker 3: And he had decision to make on who we wanted to spend his time with, and.
Speaker 2: You want you have a lot of pros.
Speaker 3: You know, he's like a methodical person, Like methodical people do that type of thing.
Speaker 1: You know, Can we ask why you were offended by it?
Speaker 3: Con No one wants to read your own call, even if.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 3: And it's like you can have ten compliments and one negative and you're going to remember the negative.
Speaker 2: Please tell me the con was like way too pretty, way too.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: The cons were like forced smile and not attractive as the other girl on talking to Oh he spelled it out.
Speaker 4: And I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, yeah, oh god okay yea. You know that that's Connor on the other line. He's been listening to this.
Speaker 3: It's just haunting him really badly.
Speaker 1: Right now, Connor, Connor, did you not notice that a list was missing from your pocket when it fell out?
Speaker 4: I didn't. I didn't even know it was in my pocket. I honestly, I grew embarrassed because I didn't mean for you to see that.
Speaker 7: You should have got it.
Speaker 10: In the first place.
Speaker 5: Like, what that out?
Speaker 2: Weird?
Speaker 4: Hang on it. But here's the thing that that was about you?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No? So I had started talking. I had started talking to this other girl because it took so long for you to get back to me. You remember how there was like that long gap between when I asked you out and you.
Speaker 7: Find it you traveling.
Speaker 4: I think I told you that. I know that now, but I thought you were just ghosted me at the end. So like I made this list to decide which one of the two of you go out with it. Actually you want that was that's the that's the compless for her.
Speaker 1: Oh, this was about the other girls, not about him.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're the cute one, not.
Speaker 3: Her, Hannah. He did tell us about the other girl. Her name was Amy. He told us all about her. He's not I just don't making it up. He's being honest.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: He mentioned that there was there was another woman, and he was bummed out that he had to move on from you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you have a super violet.
Speaker 2: You're you're way for track of super normal. Smile.
Speaker 3: I hope Amy is listening.
Speaker 7: Okay, then I'll tell you what. If you want me to go on a date with you, you have to.
Speaker 10: Read me the pros and conflict me.
Speaker 1: God Connor, if you're really into her, you might have to do this. But and be honest, don't make up a bunch of nice things on the spot.
Speaker 3: You have a bunch of nice things.
Speaker 4: Let me find it. It's somewhere.
Speaker 3: Why are people always asking questions that they don't really want the answer to.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, no, serious, Well she won in the competition between the two of them.
Speaker 7: Theoretically, these are nice I want to know for sure that that list that I read wasn't the list about me.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, this is the proof that that one was about Amy and this one's about.
Speaker 4: Okay. So the first one that you could possibly have emotional baggage, you know, she told me you had been like engaged before.
Speaker 1: And that was in the cons I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: Like stepping away from engagement can wait on people, That's all I'm saying. That's not like a like a Okay.
Speaker 1: On the next Connor, don't, let's go into a different one.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay. The next one was that you might you were maybe too into reading because you know, because he's.
Speaker 3: Reading, you're actually too literate. He only likes semi literate.
Speaker 4: Like, like I said, I was just worried that you were going to be like too introverted, you know, like sometimes when people read a lot, they don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, social It's not that you don't want her to read it all.
Speaker 4: It's just, yeah, I love people who are literators.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Connor will only have time for one more from your list. They'll pick a good one.
Speaker 10: I can't believe there's so many cut him off.
Speaker 4: Okay. My last Connor list was that he didn't come from a wealthy family.
Speaker 3: Hey, I didn't come from a wealthy family either, And it's also a con on my list.
Speaker 4: I'd always dreamed about, like marrying the family and spending like summers like lake house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds kind of nice.
Speaker 4: It's not like a deal breakers, just a thing that was on my list.
Speaker 1: And despite all of those cons against you, Annah, he still chose to go out with you over the other girl.
Speaker 3: I like that he actually doesn't know her family, but he's just assuming that she's over.
Speaker 4: He had talked about how we talked about how we can do.
Speaker 10: Can I just say something, please.
Speaker 7: Connor, come on, Susop. It doesn't seem like you come from a wealthy family that you have a lake house.
Speaker 4: Of course does your family.
Speaker 10: And then the other thing, we don't have a lake house.
Speaker 7: We have a beach house in Maye.
Speaker 2: Wow, actually that sounds like.
Speaker 1: Who wants to go swimming in Maine?
Speaker 7: Though, Okay, well my grandfather's.
Speaker 2: And then this is like freaking apple.
Speaker 1: Look, we're running out of time. Yeah, sure, we're running out of time here. We got to ask you, Hannah. And before we even ask, like clearly that list shouldn't make that big of a deal because he chose you despite all of these things, and he never.
Speaker 2: Thought you were gonna see that list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would love sounds pretty earnest.
Speaker 1: I would love to go out with you one more time, improve himself and we'll pay for that date.
Speaker 4: I really would.
Speaker 7: I mean, Connor super He's very nice and very sweet.
Speaker 10: But I have two words, and that's pale.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, do you have any like friends from a wealthy family that.
Speaker 3: Maybe it may be cousins.
Speaker 1: Ye'll take anybody's rookie Jeffrey in the morning. Oh that might be my biggest regret of the entire year, right there.
Speaker 3: Not getting him a date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not getting her to say yes.
Speaker 4: Oh d she was.
Speaker 3: Gonna say no even before she asked for the cons list. I think she just wanted to hear she was having fun.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm thinking, how cool would it have been to do a second ate update update with an adjusted pros and cons.
Speaker 8: List and we couldn't heard hers that she makes about him.
Speaker 1: Actually, this is a great idea for a date night, Brooke. You and your husband should try this.
Speaker 3: This is the stuff that comes up later in arguments, like two years down the road. Yeah, you remember when you said that my family wasn't rich.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when you said that?
Speaker 2: It's like, Michael, how can neither of us have any program?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Right, and I'll do it on separate pieces of paper, scatter them all across the table, and then you take turns picking up one pro or one con and reading.
Speaker 5: Them out.
Speaker 3: Into hot note.
Speaker 2: Isn't willing to work with her family?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I think it could be romantic.
Speaker 1: You should give it a shot. You should also give us a shot. If you need some help getting a hold of that person who isn't calling you back, we'll call him for you.
Speaker 5: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: You don't get successful at anything without a little bit of discipline and motivation. Sure, like in sports, when you screw up, your coach makes you stay late and run lines after practice, and.
Speaker 3: Then you curse him in your head the entire time.
Speaker 1: But it's what makes you better. Sure, it builds greatness. And that's how I've modeled my entire musical career. I never take it easy on myself. Anytime I mess up a lyric, I get punished. Yes, don't mess up, Ever.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: It's just me when my voice cracks on a high note. Ever again, if my jazz hands aren't jazzy enough, or if they're too jazzy, over jazz or under jazz, Jeff perfect amount of jazz every time. The thing is, I actually don't even mind the punishment anymore. I kind of like it. Actual I hope I mess up at least seven times during my brand new song of the week. It's coming up at a ten. It is time for my song of the week. And I really really did not want to have to do this, but the world has given me no choice because last weekend, one NFL game became bigger than almost any other game of the entire year except for maybe the Super Bowl, and even then, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 3: You guys. The day after it was announced that Usher was going to be the halftime show, and nobody paid attention.
Speaker 1: It didn't matter, And it's all because of one guest who showed up in the box suites. Her name Taylor Switch. Yeah, and you know it's big news. When she can make a Bear's game look good. That is not easy to do. And there's rumors that she's gonna.
Speaker 9: Have to be at the Jets game this weekend.
Speaker 6: Poor girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the terrible football that she has to suffer through with these horrible teams playing the Chiefs. But why not go to a good team because they don't have.
Speaker 3: The cute guy. Okay, this is Taylor's boyfriend's game.
Speaker 1: For some reason, people cannot stop talking about this. Maybe relationships.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're pictured cuddling, they left together. There's no maybe.
Speaker 1: Look I say maybe because we don't know one hundred percent if it's actually confirmed yet. There has been pictures on TMZ Taylor putting her arm around Travis at a party. I can't believe we have to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Because it's so fun. Jeff, I love talking about it. I love all the meme. Fotball is way more fun this. Oh my god, I made to watch a Chiefs game on Sunday. I've never watched a Chiefs game in my life.
Speaker 2: So the listeners.
Speaker 1: Jeff literally was telling us I will not sing about this, and we were.
Speaker 3: Like always, it's just positive.
Speaker 1: I get everyone is obsessed with the A listers that are bringing pop music and football together, all of America's favorite things in one romance.
Speaker 3: It's like cheese stuffed pizza, you know, it's like combining two things that are amazing, or like locos.
Speaker 1: TALKOK, Taylor is not confirming this though she is playing at COY. I think we all know though Taylor is the one in control here. She is in every single situation she's in.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was wondering if she was going to write a song about this, maybe of we're not sure relationship, like a parody song about it. What would that sound like? So instead of doing Taite's big hit Karma is my boyfriend, it's young Jeffreys, Travis is my guy friend.
Speaker 3: You're not ready to commit yet, it's not she says, right, we don't want to rush anything exactly.
Speaker 1: The whole world can speculate. This is Taylor's opinion. I'm going to point when I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Points his body thin.
Speaker 8: His team is litt He came to see my concert out at Arrowhen but then he got shut down.
Speaker 3: Hoops.
Speaker 1: Now people swear that we're a pair.
Speaker 8: We're just your average famous multi millionaires. But don't call him my freebound Lately, I'm sounding like my song fifty.
Speaker 12: Boy on the foot Falling team.
Speaker 8: But Travis is my guy friend who we just get along. Hung out in the suite with the spam for the weekend, wholesome as an old sick come whenever Travis wars, then I.
Speaker 5: Hug his mom.
Speaker 2: We're ma homies.
Speaker 8: Travis is a blast in the home of Jazz with the cow seas. Travis use to catching ball's day pass.
Speaker 2: Now he's catching feelings.
Speaker 1: Fat sporty boy, nothing to see. That's why we.
Speaker 8: Rented out this private eatery for a casual sit down.
Speaker 1: Now, is it love or natty ice?
Speaker 8: Because right now Kansas City feels like para dice while we're holding hands downtown.
Speaker 12: And I don't know why y'all assume just because I wear his jersey, because Travis is my guy friend. Travis in my squad Lexelina Gomez with a vigor tight end.
Speaker 2: Travis took me on his yacht. Should I let him in my end zone? Probably not? People won dream? Is it gonna last? Has he met my cat?
Speaker 3: Doesn't know me?
Speaker 8: Paparazzi breathing down our back, so.
Speaker 2: His car and hit the gas.
Speaker 8: And if we're together on New Year's we won't share a kiss.
Speaker 1: We'll just say cheers.
Speaker 12: He'll give me a high five and I'll pat hisery.
Speaker 1: Because Travis is a rumor. Travis is a fan. Travis doesn't ask me if all split the uber.
Speaker 8: Travis is a gentle man, pulled my chair and kissed my hand. Two time champion, got a couple rings. Travis is the crunch to my captain. Chiefs are my new most favorite team, and Travis is my wildest dream. Travis is a godsends.
Speaker 2: He fits me like the crop.
Speaker 1: Travis is the guy that I fall went I'm moving.
Speaker 2: Travis is my missing sock. I'll put them in a song if he kissed me off, I am Barbie. Travis is my can hoping for a chance at.
Speaker 8: My party, living in the spot like Grammy Stack.
Speaker 1: Is Travis ken enough for dad.
Speaker 11: Travis is my guy friend. Travis is the farm. Travis is my day to.
Speaker 3: From.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, unconfirmed, unconfirmed.
Speaker 2: You didn't because I'm just for god.
Speaker 3: It makes me ship them even more, it really does. Yeah, they're pretty cute and wholesome.
Speaker 1: I mean, the whole world clearly ships them. We have to wait for Taylor or to actually say that this is really happening.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's already gushing on his podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, yeah, yeah, this is the best thing ever happened is Jersey sales are through the roof. He's got everybody listening to his podcast. Now She's like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to admit, but yeah, I'm kind of dating a dumb.
Speaker 1: Football text and seventy five nine two, tell us what you thought about the song of the week. Will post the video up with the lyrics up on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok, AND's the YouTube. All of it at Brook and Jeffrey gonna go wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean, dating a pro athlete has never ended. Polling, No, yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 1: Vibes all around. It's your song of the week.
Speaker 5: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning got.
Speaker 1: A text seventy five nine two that says all of Taylor's exes are idiots. True, she's in love now he'll never get her back. Oh boy, are they in for it? Or what have fun watching the news with swellsey y'all over it, you dipsticks. She's the greatest you'll ever have and now you're never gonna have her again. And this goes on and on for about seventy four more lines about how Taylor Swift's exes are all stupid.
Speaker 3: For whoever takes it in I think Taylor's over her exes, so like, we don't need to hang up on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you missed it. Instead of singing the Taylor Swift hit Karma is My boy Friend?
Speaker 5: So great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sang my own version called Travis is My guy Friend because of the whole Taylor Swift Travis Kelsey media storm that nobody can escape right.
Speaker 3: Now and I don't want to. I don't.
Speaker 1: We're getting a lot of feedback on this one on the text, bar Brook, what are you seeing?
Speaker 3: Okay? Fun fact, if you combine Taylor Swift's lucky number thirteen with Travis Kelsey's jersey number eighty seven, that makes one hundred. It's meant to be Oh my perf math, it's a map.
Speaker 1: It is interesting because if you combine Brook's favorite number and the days Michael has spent sleeping outside this year, you also get one.
Speaker 3: Hundred meant per waits Taylor.
Speaker 1: Look, if you missed it, if you want to hear it again or share it with a Swift fist just like you, You can follow us on YouTube at Brooken Jeffrey, also on our Facebook Insta and the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok.
Speaker 5: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Today we have first time player Amber on the phone. She's a mom of two kids, but wishes she was in Mexico right now zipping on. Margarita's eating Mexican food.
Speaker 2: By elmar that's Ocean.
Speaker 1: Because Mexican food is her absolute favorite. Today is not Sinco de Mayo at Cinco to Amber, Amber welcomes.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite go to order when you go to Mexican food?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, first, Margarita, okay, the food, I get the food.
Speaker 6: Food form.
Speaker 3: I have a bowl full of tequila.
Speaker 4: If you had to pick one food anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is she's a mom, she's tired. You can't think about that stuff right.
Speaker 2: Put anything in front of me.
Speaker 1: I'll eat it. All right, We're gonna send the other mom out of the studio. That's Brook and while she leaves Amber. You know the game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I hope?
Speaker 1: So all right, let's start good, putting money in the bank to fund that future trip to Mexico. Here we go. Your time starts now. Today is Biscotti Day. Biscotti are almond cookies from what European country?
Speaker 4: Italy?
Speaker 1: From which Disney movie do we get the song we don't talk about Bruno.
Speaker 4: Yesterday? In conto, the side.
Speaker 1: Dish pickled cabbage is more commonly known as what kimchi? What indoor Olympic sport gives competitors three attempts at a snatch? If you're a pupa phobe, what are you afraid of? All right, that's solid guessing there Amber, good work. Brooks's gonna come back in the studio. And since you're new, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself. I hear that you hate waiting in the drop offline at school.
Speaker 5: Literally, it's sourcing.
Speaker 3: This is the hack. Okay, you get an early morning job and then your partner has.
Speaker 4: To do all the morning.
Speaker 3: I thought you have a real hack, brook No, it is my hack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only reason we're got into radio.
Speaker 3: Dude. My husband, like, I was feeling guilty that I wasn't there in the morning, and I was talking to him about it. He's like, there has no memories made in the morning.
Speaker 1: It is terrible.
Speaker 2: It's not like you are busy duffy.
Speaker 10: No, it's chaos, and I typically do have my husband do it because I just get angry.
Speaker 3: But pictured da pictured it. There's always retakes.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing good moms all around. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. Today is Biscotti Day. Biscotti are almond cookies from what European country?
Speaker 3: Italy?
Speaker 1: From which Disney movie? Do we get the song? We don't talk about Bruno?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I know it's it's the one in Columbia, cass I.
Speaker 1: Can't side dish. Pickled cabbage is more commonly known as what what? Indoor Olympic sport gives competitors three attempts at a snatch?
Speaker 3: Uh pull? Vaulting? No, no, deadlifting, weightlifting.
Speaker 1: Okay, we didn't get to the next question, so we'll accept that and answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jeff said, accepted, Jake.
Speaker 1: And now it is time to go over to the scoreboard and see how you both did.
Speaker 4: With Jose hot dog stands outside Metro Court the business Wieners.
Speaker 2: Sorry, expect that Amber. You didn't great? You got four correct today.
Speaker 3: I'm so disappointed in myself. I know every lyric to that whole entire.
Speaker 9: Sun family's favorite movie, and I think it's the reason she only got three.
Speaker 1: Amber first time down, Brook, we need to get some answers in for everybody. It's Biscotti day. Biscatti are those almond cookies from Italy. The Disney movie that has the song we don't talk about Bruno is Encanto. The side dish pickled cabbage is more commonly known as sour krauts.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we had to give Amber this because.
Speaker 3: She said kim chi ki yahmed cabbage.
Speaker 2: So you both got that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she went with the more exotic.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, the more delicious.
Speaker 2: It is really good.
Speaker 1: The indoor Olympic sport that gives competitors three to make a snatch is weightlifting. Snatching is where you get it up high enough and then you like hold it. You didn't get to this question, Brook. If you're a puppephobe, you are afraid of puppets. That's right, That is correct. Amber got it right. So Amber, you're getting one one hundred dollars.
Speaker 13: Yeah, plus just for playing, you also win a fifty dollars gift card to Firehouse Subs Transport your taste buds to Flavor Paradise at Firehouse Subs with the return of the Kings Hawaiian porkin slaw sandwich available only for a limited time.
Speaker 1: Not sure if they serve marguerite as there or not to check it out.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right and start sending your resume out. Follow my hack. Okay, Ember, early morning shifts, that's what you need.
Speaker 1: Her hack is just beating you and taking your money. Brookes, Yes, yeah, so thank you for playing Amber. We're gonna be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time on
Speaker 5: Monday, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.