Speaker 1: H there's the lac then the Los Angeles a Lati.
Speaker 2: Passando la fronte electric Instoys to Loo chargers, teramicaus Benilos aion masste pulo chargers go to my brother Francisco Pinta younger, Marcus Felices, Felicees, Pancho Purcas w la primera de la tempore seconcio, Antono's Vikings, Cassi Cassi lardalandlos the intest lot chargers, Raasons, Permess, Fagess Miami to co partido Casi perfecto, spectacular asta sier Parada chargers illgo vivimos from Felipito again Tennessee in claro mantanindo henrik ugarito overall and said partido you wanna see termini and perdendo and lulti momentum momentos crucialist is no stacia respond mala notices.
Speaker 1: Primo primo victoria se conci ce to.
Speaker 3: Delmente la malan dijo flipito, Ryan Tannekchu.
Speaker 4: Philip rivers su quarterback, So who are.
Speaker 3: A mida massa and see silo Felipito o Ryan tan hillemos The Tennessee Parteogo Minnesota and Seros Claros partisan on the Sivila defense to Cuentro Lomas Importante T and l T m urug Loke Benel program and when podcast s n f L Santa came via premier RNAs and is su Party of fasci Less and medias don't you keep us a supernic f and went Miami Contra Chicago Bears connector Party of Fasciless.
Speaker 2: See even is the Porserto bengol Man the reperto the Denver p Kero comp charger fans local is a proposed to Posso Chargers, Diami Powder Blue charger head toilet reports Las commiss as well as the Lost Broncos anyway. See it's the lost Partios and Superator Hey toyan enemy territory present chargers Pago toy in territory at Oakland Triamy chargers, while go the chargers diego o yam in the Kansas City Conoil opportun mischargers gear that the former two service two service anyway yeah to punto excellent for s O n fail is the mamosim Prasidola, the n f L and starting l pio ya Wahu and Calo Jets consecutive was a bar Pol Liga Credanda Parida travel yes kuandmos the Dolphins, Dolphins Algo personnel, Lord of Too, Lord of McDaniel, La cosa Texasta Intercampiendola, princes Semana two a company one in vocalos.
Speaker 1: In in in a cavar Coon control ro.
Speaker 3: Parto lo capasa bos Paria can control the Liga key I mean man as you know, came O, m b c M A case of plant horm Hor quarter back, Kedyr defence ke and Armasio normal mated and being so locky Yegan, it's really that perrona Carney.
Speaker 4: Then qual care.
Speaker 3: The pellicula any given Sunday call, it's ladiska i k medicer el conc and Victorian Liga massa come pal also those Vikings again tres yes Servida Paraya, maintain karate man control VEG movie Diferente lok s c. You got a partio erroress.
Speaker 2: Our lemosk vimos vimos again in Minnesota and it's a Victoria elhor part cas movie and Durante part transitional Couego the Canine l per Jega Cabos interception Santen Ciandro, partido feliseos, chargers perto los ultimos, settle persona person pocito siero the charges per defencive respondo toblo, the car Colebato Davis, the spoil, partido, medico total, cuego suplan maronos a super physico maltratar in comolar justin Jefferson, not to I wanna see Jefferson, So tabla the King is Jefferson, c m B and Marcado y Avian barrel, momentos on the Elevato Davis implemented, Puto Marcarlo and Toto Yeah is conduct plotos usb, portartos domingos, coyote pero la tito the part of the chargers Tenian ambre. The victoria is a con siga finale pero I who Gallas spectacular double pass kenan Allen Soltando and Keen and ablemos Ken and tantto primo Quen and Alan Tubal mccor partido the call care receptor lestor the chargers a sinomas. It is the cas Minnesota quando pocos is pervan a tip of the product with that a you have a mason.
Speaker 3: Hold my pacific be Clara my Beer see our movie Ficial PARTI on the Justin Jefferson legania eja vierto is a yeah, superhor alretto in the NFL totalos Tomano.
Speaker 1: Who are.
Speaker 3: Just In Herbery analy partico leader almente Ye look at the we partic Kirk cousins just In Jefferson. He also cousins to m partio in quento ca quatro cinta Yer Well Justin Justin Herbert Yeah, con Tristoch, now you interceptment terminatandol finale partio il partuos alvi Kingo's to fum partio, the the the two j Terminosian Pensamos, the Grenarius shoot amos ante, the Juego Buenos final mente Terminoi duez so i La sunda mitagu does offense us, The Canine An Important, the Porte p l Mission Parcelo do Momento mass Importantes Defensio sel partio primdo Fernando Alexander Madison, the Lasuna and Yestermino Co Minnesota sim Poor and p The Trauna Grand jun Nick Niman, Yeso da Bilia Juando por Lesion, Eric Hendricks Auto physical the Other who Hours and Supposition it's tan discipline now agen in tim the tam being cap go vertuas you know Fai Mark T J. Hawkinson, Yellow Ta Hawkinson yell fulke Hu Portnoo la pate ra pando cana in parallel interception and the party torigo Justin Herbert Conquin and Allen the Los, Nick Neman, Joseph Malanta Puras and two momentosor Novato.
Speaker 4: All NFL is.
Speaker 1: Charges as.
Speaker 3: Partio cada in presione.
Speaker 2: Dono and the aura when when noticilast mala noticia miguelito and pa lastimo last temper rando per aura is condol momentos Quentin Johnson, Oh miss Josh Palmer, you know this is para convertition is an option by parta lost chargers Justin crbertment the Complemento, the Keenan Allen.
Speaker 3: Talcom Istar Laso Bortunias Priga Brandon Brandon se comor and plasamos and who are Williams This is a bueno not total nova and NFL t n n Laso Bortunia is yeah In Trando Leipo, who are the doors the vine the Quin and Allen Imke Williams and was a te te cantida, the rutas in the passes in intento quantizas Yes, so as the cala meno parl tre quadro Genetta casso and and Joshua Palmer e o e mente Quentin Johnson Bueno are to camb Yah Palmer pasa numeros Yeah, the manera automatica e Quentin Johnstone passa numero tris and toloun ant.
Speaker 4: Come in san diete mingo.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't do no care where meant okay Kell, look at the nemos and Chico kill look at the nemos and primera sele primeer Ronda will pick kings salion to a t c u Quentin Johnson, Bortunia last last.
Speaker 2: Possibly Tmola conference to the podcast intervention on his pocus of bort Lodico, tam Ben Staley and quarter recerptorism the much talents a momento no one ever snapsos cala the commerce dam bena Gerald dambiena.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 2: Converting touchdown nemos come on albalon he touchdown and casso the Gerald evert that cons.
Speaker 1: A momentous caps Ygler.
Speaker 2: You have exactly pert contact connector por lol tobos perremos case and locases the ja quatro amos conta conector yet to paris in the car cast ready par pro el minmol Echo as the Ken nothing feeling, I'll see and Nova participate in Cristian Opportuno, Joshua Kelly Pocito and and and terrestriant Barbaro Portuna Paralyza DA's and Barbaro portun in and las those three bases and being to plot and says I profound that I profound. Italian Talento by tan lecus Coo Jelalinio offensive and sombrero for can Manno overall on clean Parker Rierto is the co presumer, not tanto Komoto s collgetla vida, the Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Come on com.
Speaker 2: Massilent Tito is the proximalest Pedo Loueno los positivo, those chargers gannon Aura construer overs Victoria Antello's Raiders is a trava can do com Christian Truman Momentos nomecor rookie and it's the Momento and chargers. It is a centala NFL the impact of Defenseivo come to he tim but I mean rookie. They inco chargers Thuley. That's what we call you, Thuley. We just go to like, we're I'm Mexican. You know what happened Southern California, You're from USC. We kind of just break it down. Get that name Altuley, and that's what RAS has been calling you of late. Everybody knows what the impact is that you've brought to the Chargers, but kind of walk me through this because obviously your defensive Player of the Year last year in the PAC twelve. We know what we were getting here with the Chargers. But how has it been for you just making this transition and then having guys like Khalil and Joey b your Obi Wan and Yoda.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the transition has been pretty easy. To be honest, I think because of because of Joey and came back. I think they they've been good, good role models and good vets to me for sure, and so I've just been absorbing whatever I can from then and then also Coach Gift also behind scenes, you know, and giving me a lot of info also, So I've just been learning, and so I'd say the transition has been smooth.
Speaker 6: Let me take that easy back, but this is it's smooth.
Speaker 3: Truly, When did you know, When did you feel for the first time that your skill set was going to be transferable to the NFL right from the get go.
Speaker 5: I think I think there wasn't a real moment. I think that's just me building some confidence in myself. I think a whole lot of stuff comes comes into that. I mean, God, of course, and off season training with with my people's and I think there's a lot of stuff that that that helped me prepare for this. So I feel like I ain't nothing new. I think, just meep going out there playing football, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and Adrian, if you let me to follow that one, because this is this is what has really impressed me. You just turned twenty one, an tuly and the power, the strength you know that that you're showing in your first three games, the opportunities that you get it. That's that's what is surprising a lot of people. How I don't want to say easy, but how much impact you're getting every time you're rushing or trying to stop the run because you're playing again.
Speaker 4: You know, grown men here who have been in the league.
Speaker 3: For a long time, but you are making your presence felt immediately.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I said, I go back to all the things that's helped me prepare to this. So, I mean my off season training is is is no joke.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I think me and me and my guys we pushed it a lot, so I think it's helped me translated onto the.
Speaker 6: Field and be able to hang with those older guys and stuff. So yeah, it's it's it's good. It's good. It's been good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you have a pretty much Telenoi wu Funga who's one of the best in the NFL. They're patrolling at deep for the forty nine ers, so I know you can go to him. And then in your culture, I was I was reading a little bit about this uh means bringer of energy and fire. If I'm not mistaken, I hope I got it right. But I was trying to do a little research on your name and that Thorly obviously that just that strengthen the name.
Speaker 1: But I love a word. I don't got a word, which is my fun.
Speaker 2: I believe that that's that, and that's passion and more and everything that you put into every single snap and it comes out every single play.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my fun has a lot of a lot of meaning to it. I think the way the meaning I use, uh, the way I use.
Speaker 4: It is more is like.
Speaker 5: I'm in a It's like I'm in a vibe, I'm in a groove, like I'm feeling myself. Basically, that's that's that's what That's how I kind of use on my fun. I was like, like, I'm my fun out like I because it because it really means warm, like that's that's that's what my parents taught me.
Speaker 6: That means warm.
Speaker 5: But it also you could also use it as like someone that's like feeling themself and like like like high confidence.
Speaker 7: Basically, so you're in the you're in the matrix quarterbacks, yes, you know, very warm with the opposite quarterback with every time he goes after them.
Speaker 3: Now, truly, this is coming from somebody who doesn't know you personally. Of course, because somebody who knows your person I probably will answer this immediately. But how do you how do you keep the noise outside and all these you know, accolades that you are getting for what it's been an amazing beginning of your professional career, how do you keep it from not getting to your to your head?
Speaker 5: Basically, that's that's a good question. I mean the same thing, same thing as kind of similary to college. I mean a lot of a lot of noises happening in college, especially with the link around and billing there, cale willis being there, and then also me playing like playing good, I guess, and I guess I just the same. Just try to keep keep being the same person. I don't want to change, because I'm not going to change and be the same person I am before all the.
Speaker 6: The what I guess does like Accolte success or whatever. But yeah, just keep being me. I don't think I need a change. I think I still got a lot of proof.
Speaker 5: I think I'm leaving a lot of plays out there, so hopefully I get a keep going and capitalize on those plays that I'm missing and.
Speaker 2: And and we've seen it and that energy and that that warmth that you have also with your defensive unit, where we're confident you guys are in the process of turning things around. When you got to turn things around, seeing what needs to be fixed and where you need to tighten up some bolts. And speaking of the bolts and in as far as just your family, familia and tradition, when it comes to the Chargers, what does it mean to you to be a Charger knowing that Junior Saal, Alfred Papuno, some of the guys that have you know, warned the Riyos and have been part of just the whole entire culture and embedded themselves into the Charger culture and helping them get them w's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think the Junior su thing is is what what I hear the most trying to like compare me to him, But I don't think. I don't know if I'm close to him at all. That's that's that man was on a whole different level. So uh, I'm humble to to be compared to them, I guess. And that's a blessing real, But I mean, yeah, I just I just it's a blessing to be. I mean, I'm close to home and whenever I need a little get my mind off of things, I can just go down the street and talk to my family.
Speaker 6: So yes, blessing.
Speaker 4: And how you last one for me? Tually?
Speaker 3: How do you feel the you know, the the dis anticipation to play your first divisional game against a team like the Raiders who have so much history you know in the division with the Chargers.
Speaker 4: How how are you processing this.
Speaker 3: You know, how anxious are you to to get on you know, on the field and on Sunday and and get this the second win of the of the season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a it's a very important game, big games, but I don't want to treat it differently than the other three games. I think, I don't want to change my routine just because it's the it's a conference game, so I'd like to just try to keep my routine, schedule thought to be the same. But just know that there's a little bit more at risk at the others. This can so hopefully come out and do our things so we can get this.
Speaker 2: Dub and this is the last one for me, and we always close out with the through that question, a question about your culture, personal culture, something that you might want to share with us. And then also for me and Bancho, how have you integrated being from USC into the Latino culture. It's Hispanic Heritage Day on Sunday. At so far, obviously you have the Raiders in front of you. They're suffering a little bit. Charger fans. They just they're starting to show up in larger numbers, and the wins are going to make this become an even bigger process. As far as the Charger, You're going to see the powder Blue out there.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is it like for you to just be part of Southern California and be able to, you know, mix your culture with the Hispanic culture and everything that you've learned from USC and all the way now to the Chargers.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I mean, thanks thanks for letting me. I didn't know it was Spanish, uh.
Speaker 1: Hispanic? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think I think in terms of the fans stuff, I think it's kind of similar to USC. I mean, a couple of my first couple of years there, we weren't we weren't going deep to games. You know, USC fans weren't being deep to games, and I guess I guess that's the same with the boats too. So so just so to see that people are are slowly starting to starting to come and get bigger and bigger crowds out there, I think that's gonna help us a lot. Just go out there and fill our fans, you know, make make our home game for like a home game, and yeah, I think it's just it would be good for us. And then shout out to the Hispanic heritage.
Speaker 6: Uh this Sunday. So yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: We appreciate that in fact, and this is how I'm gonna just close it out with one last question here. Is there anything about Hispanic culture, something that is the vibe, something that gets your attention, has always gotten your attention about. Be it the food, the cars, I think fashioned something.
Speaker 5: I'd say it'd be either between the food, the or the music. You know, you got I grew I grew up in La so I know a lot of Hispanic people. You know, the dances be all kind of like, uh like very upbeat and you know, everybody going crazy. So I think that's a good part of it. And especially the food. I mean I think I think l A might be top tier with Hispanic foods.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh well, we hope you keep crunching some of that quarterback crunch.
Speaker 2: That's what wanted to just see you keep getting to that q being and rolling them up into a little a little extrac I see thin our cream and eat that up.
Speaker 4: Keep feeding the muscles.
Speaker 3: Man, keep fitting twenty one, Adrian keeps twenty one.
Speaker 2: Well, we wish you the best, We wish you the best and made the success. Keep following you, and we're sure of it because of just the way that you speak. You have a good head on your shoulders. And if you guys are gonna in other words, the future of the Chargers is guys like Justin Herbert on offense and you on defense.
Speaker 1: We're going to be in good hands acutally.
Speaker 2: Than having thank you, thank you very much, Las truly to pull out a number number Condo coms the nerd punga cosa is a studio called care cosit and it is the castle number Ray tried or the the not tride or the Marlos you know, l K trying her here passion and to all okay see something to Alcoke col Tuly Cala Domingo, lokemossl Away moving to the Contines and training cass Okay pre parallel lk in s In Sukambio the college footballer or the fact U s C Gradu fail on the normal Mintester tradition.
Speaker 1: A Moody Feicile.
Speaker 2: Said Tom tre Quatu in pat much excellent yellow but vassil Mars and com implemented. Rep football is the Huganda football too.
Speaker 3: To Let and Claud Hot Serrando Andria Romano, Burki Loki lok Ma, the supersonally is Claros is soon.
Speaker 4: Nan that a.
Speaker 3: Compos and sans fairly bris h boys physical men to t yeah product Calado, Yeah, Jama supass Sukalma plam in in la football.
Speaker 4: I mean you can complete them.
Speaker 3: Into tintool, you said mena ment you junior CLF torment.
Speaker 4: And Sima Yeah you.
Speaker 3: The machines, the two of the man, the likes the case, Tricy, PRIs, Tracy is cur Caussins, Domingo bas Minnesota, the sea.
Speaker 1: And pat.
Speaker 3: And Planto Tactica, the exactment ok Premier mom and Ouno.
Speaker 2: Exact control, trank man Lo Coma coming, the only man Tranpla.
Speaker 4: Mano la man all block you or.
Speaker 1: P piece of core and says.
Speaker 4: And the see not.
Speaker 3: So normally no rookie Yeah, ilsa Cones, tranquil Cones passing turn come hit the two like a bm PTA s s so you sl.
Speaker 4: We even killed and English.
Speaker 3: Sala Gon Joey bos and Khalil mac contol Okay and quantol processor and Salmento burs you know Sino clarify Carlo Yeah, porky porkilo, look look, realmento prime, trepatios is a ingo, I tend too, momentos, cino is el novado, n c o mass impact of sell water Yo, momento you and serament in serie, loto.
Speaker 4: And nivel the t to and toss.
Speaker 3: Come nobody on the ra i kem la bieta ott tontelesco totally keepo is scouting, the quarenta sing called peak quarente sinco, the las unda, ronda, aya emira and locate lokemos in contralt chico come see are migo pop popper, the trejaga.
Speaker 2: The man can will, the mostro, condo, Simola comparisions and nola comparisions, implemental portla tradition, existing charges, donna vido outros eelementos, the lasna pacific, the l ablando, the junior in particularly wow no no no no ma caro comparaton junior junior I mean junior autroniveel, the communalysis here to a junior s o era are perdo is junior sea and cal madito and trevista, DNA, tormento, hotel Los Domingos, Yes, la passion el mafana kelbessy Como makes called Mafana era Tambo, the El color and Pero parail, Stanning Lason, staring Zone and Matrix Donto comoda, the Forma don and Toto is save Como actuar and Toto Momento and yeah yea our cando Yes, the pass perfect le el partido kee Tanto significant classical contra Raiders, the sorry joel co partido mas s me process and no mass qual no mas comotro partidoeng mass in portance cast, the principal Undo, the pre season last Premier stress cast, Yeah l no cambiasu processor then Mana and calos raidersos.
Speaker 3: Raiders ke recorrections, Noli le mirel numero like like full pick sincuenta quarentic singolol reves sing quinlo in contra on this legs a lot of chargers and xacament maybe and the will the wormerous Laguardenti sinco poway why by by key pick our Lando dettor raiders, Rabi sa who are Jimmy g Yeah the com Yeah yeah TAOI no no nobody that Prince al repect so compt Brian Hoyer King the Periencia NFL Michigan states.
Speaker 2: And parties in Easton and then cancel the Brian Hoyer noo character quarterback not pros f C and Telofi.
Speaker 1: Connos l Josh Conan.
Speaker 2: L and T and this the zero Latine and Marcado and Lament and says Pett we are one.
Speaker 1: Representer pel.
Speaker 4: In yourself No Oconnell, no no, no.
Speaker 2: You se no coir primo core he s in contrad Devant Adams, DeVante Adams, Como Justin Jefferson, Come on Tyreek Hill s s receptor uniko only cop only, so keep a person those pocus I don't have for commodian in English quatro sc receptor standing suppropria liga in logustantlos the mass DeVante Adams, Matt trev Draft and the Tyreek Hill Justin Jefferson or DeVante Adams, DeVante Primero, Davante Cracks Mischargers and man lomosst problemma codvante DeVante.
Speaker 1: Question you know all okay s cal to the the Raiders f.
Speaker 2: No say oh ye menest I was into superches Bio Steelers lost.
Speaker 1: Mui mal no male, Mui mal malt.
Speaker 2: Jimmy g low caup to Ranno Trees basel In terms of puatro vessel in terms and down trade basis los steelers on offensive protasis. We don't trestas eperia a contral defencia does max crosby a mint Jelo, Pero, Ramano son those raiders, chargers, raiders and d video like when Malo Raiders te mal Victorios charges the lost chargers and perdido one Quego's mass and a s those raiders Laventa overall Los ultimos do partidos stand videosda casavemos keva passar and partido the charges, raiders.
Speaker 1: Numbers, tolls, royal.
Speaker 2: Is kickoff or a garre Orguyo and il fantastas and fellows al Davis, Patos Ali flag algordro pas contest.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, it says so your recuerdo look look acelo compart you got chargers, the quadruanos you know sunmos in today Burro chargers, uhl el Nard play by play and Alita in Raiders chargers, Cassi now in Porta coman Portytigo Joe all numerous and ato momentousa frias you is if we out Kippo al Catana Fernando's chargers connect to numerous take a partilo and Ponto's minimum.
Speaker 4: The barrioslos traiders, solo raiders.
Speaker 3: Own conners, numerous mediocres and of enzia in mediocres defencila portio mediocre is a lot almente not the pe con p bueno and ulos, all those raiders in Oakland, La Vegas, Elo mimo, smieta letta in grand Cantida pass complicao who are in so port casinos bana You got much of powder, b.
Speaker 4: Got much of powder powder blues.
Speaker 3: Plato exact keeps.
Speaker 2: Exact here the yes we had the pros scret met co conso stat props lost raiders for the Las Vegas and the gadow, the organisation los caven losoletos and convertio.
Speaker 1: That's story.
Speaker 2: And Las Vegas and Bengal compart to let blah blahl. Better to keep off and contrad a terrible to a part of mines and packers. He's still come condo as a condo to savag Calayan, the keep us Real Madrid, Barcelona and the by bad mult Americanista Banning bad a stadius, the chieval ban bair Sti comodel steelers standing a snel no important Stanning Martin Ivana were center Persento, the Steelers fans lastreeunas peer the locusta pasando in Las Vegas feeling corporative, perdido s alone perido vibe felipper like I don't carell boom kind treat interceptions and luti quarto Porkistan and sim toll partido poor local paste Steelers. Matt Treo appens either here Raider fans, but bail so far he has certain superpara coming as raiders tin and have is the mucha passion much much spirito espero Keno and Broncas lest p Bronz last three wuns prang and.
Speaker 4: Who are who are mano.
Speaker 3: Comunto pero perot who those women's you went Alamskatine and to see the part in and across being the fence at the inn, the tillery and defence that you see who Jerry Tiller, you know, Jerry Tillery.
Speaker 4: Who are the chargers and.
Speaker 3: Contra chargers, Naki Billow Nichols, when Una and when Flann and f c a divine diablo get in and the number number and they all anything l pundo getting divine divine diablo you know and see what I ca I came and repetto you see how complet Gontar went and Gon Garopolo.
Speaker 4: And Hoyer, you know save McDaniels.
Speaker 2: Is Garopolo is Jimmy G. Hoy Pedro Jimmy G. There's all manalds. They come reval the cat as the you eception its front Raider fans like, what are you doing? Derek Carr, thevant arms ten and Tremenda Manquerna Tiana Derek car Lomanda in MNA said the coperta Derek Carr. Let's you know, Stephen the Semana Pero c and oars at the Vanta rams inteil Raiders, b f f Iluego param is a key Tambien tu Stas and Darren Wallers and tans cobnist Mass, the mass Tallentntola, Liga mass Peli Rossos and Liga Ilo Maltra too mc daniels the tel Forma Canilo and b tarn the wallkay he said, yes a com personal Yacono giants not in the quarterback lam Pelota is the fisile Lambi and trita par raider friend lost Familia Veos compilers raiders.
Speaker 1: And more Stantas Frindo to those.
Speaker 2: Not at the vans port located the vante local c and lo reference yes mass pel rosso Domingo in.
Speaker 3: Ko imaamos bla amos Yeah you m MP so George Jacobs and promo trin Yard party fil in tre juegos pando do yard say yeah, that's claro alno fenciado.
Speaker 4: Vido no George Jacobs. I am on the charges in much.
Speaker 3: Mar s Slonna Marmon and sees clar classicol premier partiola and the consul as mana by those yea it is sifu n ormanofu auto connect to numerous alsofi qui partio solo together the cancando perro solo raiders, so.
Speaker 2: Those raiders raiders kickoff chargers, contract raiders, larval continua parto and trondo i sta quatro the f port telo churches in those doos itself by week recupera signing los Kendricks, Los Diane Henley per competo and defriend. Why don't the SMOs tam being i sas tam being estau on the Quentin Johnson see no fund buscando mass manos by week loss charges loan z paraq stant liga don the p a algun movie minos as a solos speculo your al Davis sal la tomba, she said, and like that the de Vante rams condos chargers is just in herb. It's a tell Tello pio is hito par in sofa l goestel Davis in pra parisi in al per momento ultimo quartos and tlego paraos raiders are you in flag i algoradro like offside personal found Kings.
Speaker 1: Part Yeah again Davis and South Davis.
Speaker 4: One guand no no no.
Speaker 3: Bars logos siendo jacomo charges loll kipo janel pri and appreciow yeah la previ partio.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh yeah. In the Thomas A Sindo in keyboard.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I mean Daniella.
Speaker 2: Too over location on those raiders in Trendo I partisan Stauantro in teventy threce Loose changes the pilot to football in Tremendo break down Keller and being in to Okay Yeah. In p s inter p chargers for Cavan and pad continued to specific so contra don't jet on parts festivals, the Hispanic Elba Proma and can Riva Loo transmitteral part Oyer sequences. Love those raiders. We're gonna let them fly a tremendous fantasy expert Latin Allo noveenta Porciento l went percentos and fantasy seria pass as. The cant is a feeling the lu mandez in the tua or nadi tu or nadi keva pera concion, he said, the cla concion no sorev be here when conderce and no antiata Miami dos tou or no pertantas causes calatin al and says Elba parted the wester facials against his Pana travels, Borders in particular, line fil in particular and Sofi Palacio Principal Riberto's touchdown shop and standing Bitaos is not puting the Garle Stadium like a Chargers kickoff. Come my brother, Pancho Pinto, he told Okay also started a stragendo l transmission classical Chargers contract Raiders. That's the keys Panjo. We're done Connesta party, he al continus and put chargers room, Puto Chargers soon production the air game, the Quitani Chargers.
Speaker 1: Radio Network Football American the Los l A Chargers