Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: Just slack the mill buss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listening to to I don't joy? Yeah, Joy, you got to do that.
Speaker 3: You love your turn. You gotta turn.
Speaker 4: I got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 3: Turn.
Speaker 5: You probably got to turn the mouth. Turn a word the W up looking come come out?
Speaker 1: You think that? Uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 6: Good morning everybody, y'all listening to the voice come on, dig me now, want and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man, oh man, oh man, God been good to me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I can't explain it all really, Hey, you know, I want I want to remind everybody of something that I need reminding of myself all the time. And I'm I'm dealing with a couple of things now and I had to remind myself.
Speaker 1: Uh you know what I have to remember.
Speaker 6: I have to constantly remind myself to stay in constant communication with God. Constant communication with God.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you know, I have a tendency and maybe we do all the people. I don't know, but I know for me that when it's going okay, I slack up in sometimes having conversations with him because I'm not coming to him on a daily with something that's pressed us something, and I find myself slacking up in the communication. The danger I have learned in that is this, I think, you know, I mean we've all heard old people say, you know, you got to stay prayed up, you know, And you know prayed up means you know you got some stowed up. You just got an abundance of them where you're putting it in. Because what happens is is when you're not in constant communication with God, when you're not constantly praying, doing those good times, that allows for the enemy to slip in and do the little things that can be upsetting. And then the next thing, you know what, you get several little things in a row. Now you got an issue you're dealing with.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I have to remind myself when it's going like that, Man, have I really been praying though? Have I really been in constant communication with God? Because you know, that helps God again that little bitty stuff coming in. Sometimes it's big stuff, sometimes it's major stuff. But I've noticed, man, that when I get on a more of a smooth plane in life, I have a tendency to slack up in that department, and that ain't the time to slack up. I'm really learning that I have to stay in constant communication with God because it enables me to ward off those little things coming up that can get in the way. And so I just wanted to make you aware of that as I'm learning it myself, that staying prayed up is important that you try to stop prayers, you know, you try to you know, have some prayers in the bank, so to speak, and just constant communication with Him because it'll just safeguard you against a lot of stuff back doing you. You know, I just wanted to make sure you understood that because on your journey, it's gonna be many obstacles. I've said this one hundred times on the show. The road to success is always under construction. I say that all the time, and it's to let you understand that it's not going to be easy, but we can make it more difficult than it has to be, you know, when you go out strike out on the journey. You know, Let's say I got in my car. Let's say I'm in New York and I get in my car and I say I'm going to LA.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: If I drive west and continue to drive west, eventually I should get to California, or I may wind up in Portland or Seattle or something like that. But if I drive west, I'm going to eventually get to the West Coast.
Speaker 1: Now wouldn't it be smarter though?
Speaker 6: If I mapped out the route, which saved me a bunch of driving I don't need and figuring that I don't have to calculate when you know the way to go. You know, if you know you want to cut cross on the twenty, or you want to cut cross on the seventy, or you want to cut cross on the Tin, you know you got to devise a route. Now, if I want to go visit some people I know, then I know I got to I need to go down.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I might go through Ohio, come down on the eighty, then get on seventy one and take that all the way down to the Tin and then ride across. Or I might take it to the twenty, cut through Texas and then and then let it link back up on the ten. I know a lot of different ways, but guess what the best way is to map it out? You can go anywhere. But if you go with a map, it's more precise. You save yourself a lot of time. And that's what prayer has taught me that when I will deentify, continuously pray that I stay in the In the I stay in a prepared mode, I have more idea of where I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm more secure with my route.
Speaker 6: If you just take off driving heading west, Yeah, you'll eventually get to the west coast if you out east. But guess what though, had you mapped it out, you can see when you veering off, you may stop, come out and not be paying attention. Next thing, you know, you're on a route and you go on another way. You're going north when you could easily still be going west. You've got to constantly be aware of that. And I'm just pointing that out to you because I know that on your journey, a lot of times you get sidetracked.
Speaker 1: And part of the ways we get sidetracked is we.
Speaker 6: Lose out on that very the very beneficial resource of prayer. We lose out we our connection with God gets strained. The thicker you can keep the cord connected to God. If you thin out your communication with God, and instead of having a big thick cable. Now you deal with a little thread. You know, a cable is stronger than thread, and so it just decreases your opportunity. And so you know, I wanted to just make you aware of that, and you know, to ever be encouraged and to say to everybody out there and just keep your head up. It is going to be dark days for you. There are going to be situations where it's going to be daunting and hard to face. But man, oh man, oh man, everybody has to face these challenges.
Speaker 1: Everybody get dark sometimes.
Speaker 6: You know, look, if you didn't lose, if you didn't lose, you wouldn't even appreciate winning because if it all went your way all the time. Do you know how complacent and content and how easy life would be if it just.
Speaker 1: Went your way all the time.
Speaker 6: So when it kept going your way, you wouldn't even appreciate it because guess what, it's been going this way the whole time. So what life does is this has its checks and balances. These hard times are coming, and you need the hard times to appreciate the good times. You need the clouds and you need the rain to appreciate the sun and the flowers. It's just when it comes to prayer, though, just stay prayed up, stay constant with it, because the challenges of life are coming, whether you pray it up or not, they're coming. Understand that you could pray every day all day. When you get through praying every day all day, something's gonna happen to you. That's gonna be challenging.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I would rather have been in communication with God on a regular than wait till every time something pop off to have to go to and reintroduce myself. Okay, it was over a little around the board with it today, but that's how it came to me. So that is I ain't mad at it. Y'all have a great day. We're gonna have a good one day.
Speaker 7: Let's go listening.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another gift from God's call, a new day. We made it man safe, tucked up under the wings and arms of the most High Man. I feel good about that, man, I feel good about that.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't hurt me.
Speaker 6: You can try, you can try to prosper, but you ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: That's a good feeling. Man trusting in him, that's a good feeling. It gives you a piece that goes beyond anybody's understand you. How many times people don't ask me? Man, I don't know how you do it me either, Men, because the show ain't me. I'm just comfortable with him because I know he got me. He got me and my girl. We're riding. Welcome to the Steve har Martin Show. Shelby Strawberry, Colin Frail, Mississippi, Monica Junior government name Killspace.
Speaker 1: Were trying to change it to kill a Wan.
Speaker 6: Killer Wane and the legend that is Nephew Tommy kill the one.
Speaker 1: What's up in your mind? Man? You know unc Man is a big day for you. Man, I hope you're excited about it.
Speaker 8: You know, you going motivational speaking and everything you back out here, you know, so I don't want you to be nerves and everything when.
Speaker 1: You walk out there, you know.
Speaker 8: So, you know when you get out there, you know, let the room settle first. Just a few pointers you probably need because you ain't been out here in the watch, you know, you probably yeah, you know, you know when you when.
Speaker 1: You get out there, don't talk down to the people in the front.
Speaker 8: Talk to the person at the very back, so everybody get to see your face, you know, because you be talking down.
Speaker 1: If you're looking down at the person in the front row, they won't get to see things in the back.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: Also pace yourself, you know, make sure you clear, you know, don't see that's.
Speaker 1: Not me, That was not who it is. It wasn't you. Yeah, that wasn't mean that was It wasn't actually Tommy. It's just see that was what it is. I appreciate it. Thanks for the warning. Yeah, how you feel well? You know that advice you gave me just sounds so familiar, you know. Yeah, it's the same thing you gave to me. How was going? Damn ready he get this brilliant ass information you heard? Yeah, get to work a couple of hours early, you know yourself.
Speaker 6: You know, man, it's gonna be uh, you know, I'm always nervous walking out there. I don't I don't know how to shake that. That's a part of it. And it's kind of a new deal for me too. First time ever going to sell tickets as a motivational speaker, you know, yeah, first time I've done that. I've motivational spoke at a lot of places, big audiences, but wasn't no ticket sales involved.
Speaker 1: I showed up.
Speaker 6: I don't know how they got in there. Then I got invited. I don't know how much do I got to do ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 6: If I want to, I could do. I could add it. I'm gonna add a Q and that girl. I'm gonna talk about an hour. Then I'm gonna do it thirty minute because Q and A is are important because that gets to address a person's particular concerns. Sometimes that'll be things I may not have covered in this speech. I'm well prepared, though, man, pray for I go out and then you know, it's just my story and I know it. I know it, and I know I know what people need to hear. The good thing about my life is my whole motivation I've lived in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, is it easy to tell the truth? It's your story? May you know I'm not. I don't have to repeat stuff I heard right right, I know.
Speaker 10: You just did it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew as.
Speaker 12: He runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 11: If you're suffering from diabetes or high blood pressure, or you've got access weight keeping you sick and slow, then you need to check out the de Herb's Full Body Cleanse. For nearly twenty years, d RBS has helped thousands of overjoyed customers cut the excess weight and get their help right. There's no impossible diet or dangerous workout routines involved. Just follow the plan and in only twenty days you'll lose up to thirty pounds, have more energy, and look better too. Visit derbs dot com and get a nice discount of checkout with promo code Radio. It's time to feel clean and get lean. Go to derbs dot com promo code Radio. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back what you got for us, nef.
Speaker 13: We're going in that breakroom, sir. Somebody got some food in that breakroom. You understand you've been in that breakroom. You've been in that refrigerator in there. You're just seeing all that food stacked up in there. With this right here is breakroom BOBBYQ. Breakroom BOBBYQUE. Let's go cat dog. Hello, I'm trying to.
Speaker 14: Speak to Eric, Yeah, Eric, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey? Man?
Speaker 13: Let me tell you some with me, and you're finna get some straight to day dog right here, right now, let me say.
Speaker 14: This, man, who is this what you talk about? Right now?
Speaker 13: This is Quincy right here, It's Quincy. I work in the same building. I work on the same floor you work on, all right, and I know that a lot of people on the floor, everybody kind of share the break room and the refrigerator or whatever. But let me tell you this right now. It's been brought to my attention that you the person on on Tuesday, on Tuesday, all right, that went in there and ate my barbecue ribs.
Speaker 1: All right. It took me four five hours to smoke them.
Speaker 14: Hey, whoa, whoa, go down? So down you say your name, Quincy, right, go down, quin my name bringing to your attention, bro.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that. Don't worry about who told me.
Speaker 13: But everybody say you always eating people's stuff out the damn break room without the refrigerator.
Speaker 14: Well, I don't know who is everybody or whatever, but I ain't eating nothing refrigerator. I go out and get my own food, bro, I go out and get my own food. So I don't know what you talk about right now, And.
Speaker 13: Let me say let me say this, Let me say this to your Let me say this to you. All right, I'm coming by your Cuba could tomorrow. I see anything, I see some barbecue south anything remotely look close to my barbecue ribs, I sweat se I'm whooping your.
Speaker 14: Mask right there, and your need to Hey, you need to chill man. I'm not I'm not about to threats.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 14: I'm telling you I wasn't the one that that did that. That did that. I'm telling you that right now. So you need to calm down.
Speaker 13: No, I ain't coming I ain't calming down. Okay, I'm telling you right now, you're gonna get stuff in your cubical if I'm saying.
Speaker 14: But I'm trying to tell you I'm not the one that's doing that. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 13: How come everybody say if anybody ate your food, it's probably every one always eating everybody stuff up.
Speaker 14: They can say whatever they want to say. That don't mean that I was the one that did that. That's what I'm trying to tell you, Bro. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: So they lying on you, now, they lying on you.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to tell you they lying.
Speaker 13: I'm telling you that, so you do understand what I'm saying. If it's anything that that remotely looked close to barbecue sauce, anything a real bone, anything like that around your cuba, in the trash can, in your work carry you, I'm whooping.
Speaker 14: Your set, man, Christy Man I was. I'm trying to be nice to you on this damn phone, Bro, But I told you about these threats.
Speaker 10: So at this point in.
Speaker 14: Time for you threatening me again, you and your damn barbecue sandwich, bro, that's how that's how it is, well, you and your barbecue sandwich.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 14: I told making me threats to me?
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, gone, admit that you gone a minute, that you ate it? Eric gone a minute?
Speaker 14: Then you know what? You know what at this point speaking of you on his phone like this, Bro, I really wish I ate your damn sandwich. Bro. I wish I did, Bro.
Speaker 10: I wish I'm no.
Speaker 13: I'm telling you right now, I smoked them, damn. I smoked them ribs for five hours. I smoked them real, put my hard work in it. And then I get to work. You're ready to eat my food and somebody that ate my barbecue ribs and then everybody saying Eric, the one I always eating everybody food. I'm telling you, dude, I will come to your cub you up if I find anything it looked like my ribs over there.
Speaker 14: That's like the third threat you're gonna gave me. Bro. That was good, Bro, that was good.
Speaker 10: I'm so glad I took that. Damn, I'm so glad.
Speaker 1: Oh so you admitting it that now.
Speaker 14: I'm telling you what you want to hear, Quincy. That's what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 10: What you want to hear.
Speaker 13: Okay, Okay, that's that's your tomorrow. That's that's show tomorrow, the Q because I'm telling you now well, we're.
Speaker 14: Working in the same building, right I ain't going nowhere, you know what floor, mat I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 15: Good.
Speaker 10: I don't know who you are.
Speaker 14: I don't know how you got my number, bro, but we even gotta wait until you get up there to my flow. We can get we can get this cracking in the lobby, broke in the lobby. You can get your gamn ribs broken, Your ribs, not the ribs that you cooked on that barbecue, your ribs. We can get it cracking.
Speaker 13: It's it's whatever at this point, Eric, it's whatever, it's whatever, Okay, you know what matter fact, I'm gonna I'm gonna let the Shade know what's up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let the Shade know what's up.
Speaker 14: The Shame, I know she'll tell you nothing about eating nothing like eating your food. Bro, I know the Shade didn't say nothing like that to you.
Speaker 13: No, no, the shape, no shame, sa ain't say you ain't no rib that ain't what the Shake told me.
Speaker 14: So why you bringing her? Why you bringing hop?
Speaker 1: Then you want to know what Shae told me?
Speaker 14: What did Shake told you? Bro?
Speaker 1: What she Toldhe told me to prank?
Speaker 3: Phone?
Speaker 1: Call you.
Speaker 13: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Marty Show. You just got pranked by your coworker, the Shake.
Speaker 14: What what?
Speaker 10: What? What the hell you talking about?
Speaker 1: Hey? Eric, Eric? Hey, Man, check it out. This nephew tied me.
Speaker 13: Bro, Steve Harvey Marty Show, your girl to Shae, your coworker got me to prank you.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 10: Oh you know.
Speaker 14: What, Man, Well you got my blood boiling?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 14: Oh, Man, old the Shae. She gonna get it, bro, She's gonna get it when I get back in there, and I and I man, I listen to y'all every man.
Speaker 10: I don't believe it.
Speaker 15: Man, Hey, you you got me?
Speaker 14: Man, Oh man, it is an honor, bro it is a.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 14: Hey man, I love y'all. Man, I'm gonna get the shade. You tell her, man is mine.
Speaker 1: Do me a favor.
Speaker 13: Tell everybody what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 14: Man, the baddest ready of Short and Land and Steve hawks More show.
Speaker 13: Baby Man, go get some ribs and have a nice day.
Speaker 14: Baby. Yeah, I'm gonna do that. Man, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I know you have.
Speaker 13: That's the first dose of stupid this morning. I'll have another dose in another hour. But you know, nipple on that for a minute. When we come back around, I'm gonna have a little bit more stupid for you.
Speaker 1: That's the job. That's what I'm supposed to do. Be stupid, and you too, feeding us.
Speaker 12: You're stupid, this boon feed.
Speaker 13: I can't just overload you with a plate of stupid all at one time. That's too much. That's just way too much. You don't want to do that. You don't want to have no idea. You know the fact you're stupid. Renew every morning. Boy, it does, it does yeah, and every hour? Oh yeah. But then I say, I'm glad to just be here. Can i just say that to young amen again? Can I just say I'm so I'm so serious about that, man, I'm so grateful. I know, I know what the old folks I mean when they say my soul looks back in wonder how I got old?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: And Tom you know how you know how old people say that now? Because he os is old?
Speaker 11: Coming up next as the Celo or you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, Usher Usher Baby will not only perform at next year's Super Bowl halftime show, he will also begin an international tour.
Speaker 12: All right, we'll look forward to that.
Speaker 11: Jamie Fox looks happy and healthy, and Kabo San Lucas with his new boo. And Commander Biden, the President's German Shepherd has betten another Secret Service agent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, commander gonna mess round, get put to sleep.
Speaker 1: Wow around when Trump around? Why ain't.
Speaker 11: It's all coming up at the top of the hour right now? It is time to ask the clo. This one's from Paisley In in Chicago.
Speaker 12: In the Chicago area.
Speaker 11: Paisley writes, my boyfriend asks to borrow my car two months ago when he got the oil changed, he got my tires rotated, I got new windshield wipers, and he got it waxed. Now he thinks he can grab my keys whenever he wants. Is he entitled to do that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, there's no entitlement to anything that belongs to you.
Speaker 1: You know. Now.
Speaker 6: What he did was he made an investment because he don't like to ride dirty. Yeah, you know, he got your ties rotated because they were wabbed, his wheeler line changed all for you. That was his investment to be able to drive. There's an that's his r o I his return on investments. But he still should ask you a permission every time. But the bigger question you need to be asking is where your damn car? Yes, you know who you dating? This boy ain't got no call, So that's the deeper question.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 11: Moving on to Bree and uh Columbia. Brie says, my aunt and I got into a fight because my son said her pot roast was nasty. She thought I put him up to it. But he's only three years old and he speaks his mind. She swung on me, so I laid her out. Was I wrong for hitting her back? Who should apologize.
Speaker 1: Over and something of three year olds? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, she's wrong pot Roads.
Speaker 6: I'm mag of the baby, right, I said, I'm gonna tell you right now, baby all three don't even really know what pot roll is, but.
Speaker 1: He do know what was in this hillpot had been.
Speaker 6: Over roasted about that, and so now I don't know what pot ROAs is. I don't know the derivative, the point of origin, I don't know what animalists come from.
Speaker 1: But let me be clear at three, it's naty this take.
Speaker 6: This kind of takes me back to them Gerber green peas in the jaw did. Yeah, So what I'm gonna go with I ain't got a lot to compare to, but I'm thinking that squash in that Gerber jaw. Yeah, I'm gonna go with that. So the first time you put that side crowd in my mouth with that.
Speaker 12: So she's saying, who should apologize the on swung first?
Speaker 1: Y'all wrong, we'll be all wrong. What is the apologize first for?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: See that's what y'all be y'all.
Speaker 6: See, y'all want somebody to do it first, because that makes you feel like they admit it.
Speaker 1: They was wrong, wrong, both of y'all wrong.
Speaker 6: She wronged for swinging on you, You wrong for the baby wrong and running this damn mouth.
Speaker 12: Baby's wrong, the baby.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm telling I'm gonna tell you right now because my daddy. Take your ass over somewhere else running your damn mouth. Now I'm sitting. I had to knock Willis out because your ass over there running your damn mouth. Go down there and say something else about anything you eat outside this house and watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of that, all right?
Speaker 11: So they both should apologize. You're saying, Celo, all right, Tyra in Saint Louis and the baby is Tyra and Saint Louis rights. My twenty one year old son popped over my house to use my laptop the other morning, and I had company in my bed. He peeked in my room because the door was open, and I was scared to say anything. Do I owe him an explanation about what he saw?
Speaker 1: No, you don't owe him nothing.
Speaker 6: Your twenty one year old son popped over your house use your laptop or is your w are you knock it you supposed to knock. You don't come in nobody house. You don't open no doors in here. You ain't paid for nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah this door was.
Speaker 6: Crist Yeah, okay, hello, so you don't owe him nothing? Quick coming over people house without knocking? You ain't both like you stoopid?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, hey, Harry, Mom, he carry on?
Speaker 10: What did you say, Mama?
Speaker 1: Who damn Mama?
Speaker 4: That deacon Deacon.
Speaker 1: Willis all right?
Speaker 11: Moving on last one, Steve to Shakita in Hawaii. Shi Kita says, my boyfriend is a germophobe, and he had a fit because my dog showers with me once a week. He said that I treat my dog better than I treat him because I won't shower with him.
Speaker 12: Why is he jealous of my dog? Should I dump him over this?
Speaker 1: Are you free?
Speaker 12: I dump him over this?
Speaker 1: You shower with your dog with you? Lady? Man? Let me tell you if I was him, I leave.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll leave you shine with your dog once a week, but you won't show with me.
Speaker 16: Man, Bye, you and your little funky ass dog. You can shy with him, babe.
Speaker 6: With him, you can go to dinner with him from now. Take his glass on down to the movie. Y'all can spoon, y'all can do all that. You know, he licking you all around your mouth and everything you let me. Yeah, that's what they do. Man, People like they dogs like that licking me. I saw where you was lifting just yesterday. Oh that's why my dog can't bath, can't jump up on us, Paul, stay on the ground.
Speaker 1: You show. Can't lick my face. You can't lick my hand. I snatched because sometime he'll walk up behind me because he quiet, and he put that cold ass nose on my hand when I'm walking. Stead the hell out of me.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 11: So she wants to know should she dump her boyfriend over this because she thinks he's jealous of her dog.
Speaker 1: He's gonna dump you?
Speaker 16: Uh huh yeah, matter of fact, Yeah, dump your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Do him a face.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah, dump your boyfriend and continues seeing your dog. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, she's a showering with him once a week.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, but you won't shy with your man. Yes, you should dump your boyfriend. Absolutely, do your boyfriend.
Speaker 12: Face, put him out of his misers, get rid of me.
Speaker 1: Please, your dog gets your boyfriend.
Speaker 6: You you babe, and I tell you why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot right there.
Speaker 6: So kicking your dog over your man. You don't love, don't don't dog?
Speaker 12: All right, thank you? Colo.
Speaker 11: Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 16: Well.
Speaker 11: Usher will perform on the world's biggest stage at next year's Super Bowl halftime show. We announced it earlier this week, but Usher has added a twist to it. Now he planned to launch his first international tour in almost ten years. Usher's team has reportedly been placing holes on arenas all over the world as they work to finalize the tour in hopes of launching the sale of his tour tickets right after the Super Bowl. This will come as Usher's Las Vegas residency ends. In total, his residency has earned him at least eighty three million dollars.
Speaker 1: God, that's big. Some roller skating right there. You hit me? Oh skrating out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Get you all right, get you right right, Got a little surprise for you. Three three, three of them until you took good. You know what I'm saying. Three of them makes you spaffle, you know, eighty three?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You talk to people different then, like what.
Speaker 11: Slapping people what what.
Speaker 12: Everybody's on your nurse?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, your broke.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Damn what you want? Must you slapt me with some skates on and roll off? Put some music his whole music?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: Another tip stories, Jamie Fox was spotted in Cabo San Lucas looking very happy, looking healthy with his new girlfriend. Her name is Alice Huckstep. Alice Huckstep is his new boot. Jamie and Alice were photographed holding hands. What huh Huckstep huck Step.
Speaker 1: I don't know, no black hook Steps.
Speaker 16: No, I ain't about fan reunion.
Speaker 1: Ain't news you the Hookstep family. You don't know black Alice is either.
Speaker 12: While we're here, I'm talking about Jamie Fox. Okay, did you not hear that? Jamie Fox?
Speaker 1: Jamie so so? Okay, so ley what that pot?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 11: Have you ever seen Jamie Fox with anything other than a white girl.
Speaker 12: I don't think he dates sisters. I don't think Jamie Fox stays sisters.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I've never seen it, Katie Holmes.
Speaker 12: I've just never seen it.
Speaker 1: Keep going line.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I remember, Yeah, they were, they were very public about theirs. But yeah, I haven't seen him.
Speaker 1: David's sister.
Speaker 12: I haven't seen I have I haven't seen Akeisha, I have not.
Speaker 11: But anyway, uh, they were spotted holding hands at No Boo.
Speaker 12: This is according to t m Z.
Speaker 11: Reportedly, Jamie has yet to publicly confirm his romance with the blonde, but they were also spotted kissing out in public in l A kissing Yeah exactly. He didn't come out and say, yeah, I'm dating Alice Huckstep. He didn't say that, but yet actress his actions an actress.
Speaker 12: Katie Holmes was a fox Step.
Speaker 13: Her daddy got money though, just to listen to the name huck Steps, they got money.
Speaker 12: How do you determine that?
Speaker 1: How do you know? Huncle said old black people? That's what it means.
Speaker 17: So who was Jamie Fox's daughter? Who was his baby mama? Who was the mother?
Speaker 4: Hispanic?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay got his money because you know everything? Yeah I did.
Speaker 11: Anyway, we're just glad to see Jamie out and about and healthy.
Speaker 1: About that is what you said. No, no, that is what Shirley said.
Speaker 12: That is what what do you mean? What are you saying?
Speaker 6: I said, Tommy said he don't know no black houck Step. You said, we talking about Jamie Fox. Yeah, he said nothing about you glad about him being healthy.
Speaker 11: You said, I'm saying it now and I said it early year. I said it before that, that he's out and about looking good.
Speaker 1: I thinkervative.
Speaker 13: You ain't said nothing makes that didn't help all.
Speaker 1: She thought she was okay, moving on.
Speaker 4: Let me.
Speaker 6: Just found out the white folks told him your black dass is he got out to.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 11: I had no idea, like I said, we're glad to see Jamie outen about looking good and enjoying his life and being healthy. Finally, guys, Commander Biden, you know that is that is President Biden's German shepherd.
Speaker 12: Well, commander has.
Speaker 1: On this show.
Speaker 6: We don't We're not doing that, not giving dogs that kind of damn credit. Commander Biden, I thought you meant chief commander like President you're talking about his damn dog. I'm talking about your name, Commander, the President's dog.
Speaker 1: As commander body.
Speaker 18: Here Harvey Bear Harvey, he bad damn dog to live with us, Harvey.
Speaker 13: Harvey, here's Bell. When you take it to the dog, they're gonna put bad Harvey on the on the paper bok.
Speaker 17: You have to give the dog a last never give a minute what paperwork when you go to a vent. They have to your story is you ain't never took your dogs.
Speaker 11: The story is that Commander has bitten another Secret Service agent. Okay, this makes the eleventh time he's bitten someone.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 12: That is the point and a rep for the White House.
Speaker 1: Time anybody else, dog will to sleep time.
Speaker 11: Commander is the second dog of Biden whose aggressively coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Donald Trump was found liable for defrauding banks and overvaluing his assets.
Speaker 12: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 11: A New York judge found Donald Trump and his adult sons liable for repeatedly committing fraud for years by defrauding banks and overvaluing his assets. The judge canceled the Trump Organization's business certification, which means Trump could possibly lose control of his New York based businesses to include his office businesses, office buildings, his golf clubs, and Trump Tower. The judge rule that Trump inflated his net worth to be between eight hundred and twelve million and two point two billion. Trump's trial is set to begin October second, and he may have to pay two hundred and fifty million dollars in monetary damages. Trump's lawyers, of course, planned to appeal the judges ruling, well, this.
Speaker 6: Is the first time he had They really got him on this because this is all in paperwork that he's turned in.
Speaker 1: This is going to stick. This ain't.
Speaker 6: You can't say anything about this is politicized enough. One of his assets, he had the square footage at fifteen thousand dollars per square foot and that just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: And so they looked that up. That was over value.
Speaker 6: Then he said his penthouse apartment was, which was thirteen some thousand square feet, He put it at thirty three thousand square feet.
Speaker 12: Just lying, just lying, lying line, So lining lying.
Speaker 6: You have said this worth fifteen thousand dollars of square foot.
Speaker 1: Do you have any idea how expensit that is?
Speaker 6: For every square foot fifteen thousand dollars?
Speaker 12: He knows.
Speaker 1: We ain't got to lie.
Speaker 17: Yes, he does on a regular about everything.
Speaker 11: The news story is Donald Trump tells the truth. That is a news story right there.
Speaker 17: And you don't believe that, uh huh wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So he inflated his net worth to be between eight hundred and twelve million and two point two billion because I guess he wanted to be billionaire status at that point.
Speaker 1: Right, So let me give you an example.
Speaker 6: If you got something that's fifteen thousand square feet, you're saying that's the value, And you got a five thousand square foot apartment and you say it's value of fifteen thousand. What you're telling us here is that apartment is seventy five million dollars feet.
Speaker 1: Wrote No, that I know how to do. So check this out.
Speaker 6: Fifteen thousand dollars a square foot and he overvalued it at thirty three.
Speaker 1: Thousand square feet. That property worth four hundred and ninety five.
Speaker 12: Million, five thousand square feet.
Speaker 1: No, thirty three thousand square feet. Okay, he said.
Speaker 6: It was, and it wasn't. Thirty three thousand square feet. That's four hundred ninety five million. You gotta go jail for that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, Well, his lawyer's planned to appeal.
Speaker 12: So we'll see.
Speaker 11: Coming up next, we'll switch gears here and Roscoe Wallace will be in the building right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening hard morning show, ladies and gentlemen. As promised, he.
Speaker 19: Is here, Roscoe, Oh day right, he ain't never late old time like sunshine.
Speaker 6: You real, what's going on. Everybody call it mister Charlton. Julie's going on asco.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, yeah, we're going on, Will will don't.
Speaker 12: Well, all right, Carl take it away, thank you, Charley.
Speaker 17: All right, Roscoe, let's get all this week we've been talking about shun. So we know that Steve's favorite song with bad Girl, Yeah by Usher.
Speaker 1: What y'all know about.
Speaker 6: Super model shot of Hell magazine? Come on now, I hope you bad down the mother the bad girl, bad girl. Look at here now, hey when you see me tag like you know me, I keep my dollar worth her dime.
Speaker 1: Ain't easy?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah that was fire.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that was good man right here christ because because he meant me and me and Usher's granddaddy was cool.
Speaker 12: Oh oh really?
Speaker 1: What was his name?
Speaker 6: We called him, were called him p L for short, the name of parking lot.
Speaker 1: Parking lot Ray.
Speaker 6: He work at the gate if the wreck all the cars didn't take your money to day, you know, and then after that you know his his his son's name was Attendant, and then Attendant and then the grand baby they named him Usher.
Speaker 1: Everybody do service with Yeah, he.
Speaker 17: Dropping that knowledge about Ushi all right. So earlier this week, Seve and Tommy. They were kind of playing around and they dedicated have you seen her about the Shydlights?
Speaker 6: Oh you know why the show they dedicated to Son the junior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, because your junior. I ain't on. You know what I'm saying. You'm a mad You know. They were talking about your hairlines.
Speaker 20: Yeah, give us a little bit.
Speaker 1: You see your hair line?
Speaker 6: Derry he goes said, it's moving far back like a picture.
Speaker 1: Of her show. Have you seen it? Tell me? Have you seen it today? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I used to be able to comb my hair, but no, I can't find the line any of you.
Speaker 1: Well have you seen have you seen? He would go?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Was where?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well then my high I leave me and go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, whoa.
Speaker 6: I see my hairline is so long. I think it's gone wall he too gone?
Speaker 3: Who yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah talking about the dream. But you I got right? And when I see, yes, when you got right? Want to see you baby?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: That today?
Speaker 17: You know you got your playlist listening to the Commodores.
Speaker 1: Commodore, Hold on, Joe, I want you to sing a little bit of zoom And then I got a question maybe just a woo this dream? But I don't care cause I know my hearted waiting out there some way.
Speaker 6: Let the get you the park, searching for that seal overlying in horizons that I've never seen.
Speaker 1: Oh I would one day they called freedom what date phone? One day?
Speaker 12: We come, all right, Roscoe, sing us out?
Speaker 11: Frank phone coming up next, you're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is how do I keep her out of my clothes?
Speaker 12: What we'll get into it.
Speaker 11: Find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank.
Speaker 12: Phone call what you got for his nept and guess what this title is?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 1: You said? The Strawberry letter title was what.
Speaker 12: How do I keep her out of my clothes?
Speaker 13: And this one right here is you've been wearing my clothes?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 7: Look at that?
Speaker 12: Look at that.
Speaker 13: You've been wearing my clothes. I can assure you mine more stupid than you. I can rest to shoot you. Okay, So don't try to put your letter up against my prank. I promise you stupid than Next we go, let's go catch dog. You have been wearing my clothes. All right, All minds clear, let's go.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 15: Hello, I'm trying to I'm trying to Wilson. Yeah, this is wil you you you you on the cleaners over.
Speaker 10: On right, Yeah, that's me. I may help you.
Speaker 15: I long y'all been over there? How many? How many you y'all been over there? On the man?
Speaker 10: We've been here for too many? About fifteen years. Man's been a long time. Yeah, yeah, I'm help you.
Speaker 15: Uh now you you the only my name Donny Man, I'm sorry, my name Donny. You you've always been the owner of that man.
Speaker 10: I saw the saying what about fifteen years ago? Got all my own equipment and everything. We do everything in house, so you ain't got to where about going nowhere? You got the clothes off here.
Speaker 15: I made sure we take everything right here in house.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, listen, listen man dream when I call see, I've been uh, I've been. I actually been bringing my clothes to you for about a year now. My name is Donnie.
Speaker 10: Oh you have Donnie, Donny, I don't I don't remember. I know I would becoming here.
Speaker 15: I know your face though, yet you probably know me when you see me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you probably you probably know when you see but listen, uh, even what I had a problem, and now I came in. Uh but last week sometimes I came in. I think it was last Thursday. I came in to get my clothes I had dropped off. And uh. Now, now I had brought some clothes, probably about three weeks before that.
Speaker 10: Uh huh.
Speaker 15: And and when I got home three you know, like I said, three weeksore. When I got on with that with them clothes, I realized I was missing the shop. And uh and I was like, I don't know, I don't know where my shirt that I couldn't find. So now just last week I came back to pick up some clothes. Now, and that's what what what you know? I didn't want to raise no no havoc in your in your store or nothing. But what what I looked when I looked at you, you was actually putting that took my money and gave me, gave him a clothes. But when I when I look closer at you, I realized you you you you actually had on my shirt? What you had I had to go on on and count of ten, I went on out to my car. I said, I'm not gonna wait and calm down. But you was actually standing there, give me my clothes, but you had on my shirt too.
Speaker 10: Now you bro, you get a guy the twenty Yeah, he ain't see me in your shirt? I mean or what what?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 10: What have your clothes? You have left your clothes up here longer than thirty days?
Speaker 15: Okay, wait wait wait wait wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, what do you what are you saying? If people leave their stuff longer than thirty days, you start wearing it now?
Speaker 10: Now, hold on, hold on, I ain't want nobody's shirt, that's no mind. Hold on, bro, hold on down.
Speaker 15: We got on the lyne, but you you ain't want nobody.
Speaker 10: Listen, let me tell you something, man. I mean I work every day, I work hard, and I ain't buy my own I buy my own shirt. I mean I ain't got to wear nobody that shirt. As matter of fact, I was just saying because you said that that you felt like I have your shirt. I ain't want nobody's shirt.
Speaker 15: But okay, when you got a money coming there him come up?
Speaker 10: Missing is if it's getting here thirty day?
Speaker 15: We don't, I mean, we we ain't taking nobody clothes. But listen, I got a friend. He bring his stuff over there too, and he tells me he has some parts missing. He and he come in there one day and swear he thinks you have his pants on?
Speaker 10: Who is it? He lied? Let lemitate you hold on? I mean I don't know.
Speaker 15: I mean I don't know you wanted you know, I don't know who you are? Made outfit out of bo You got my shirt on it his pants off? This is ridiculous man, that you is you creating your whole wardrobe with people's stuff.
Speaker 10: Look limitating something. Man, I don't talk. I don't want nobody that shirt. Don't call me in something. My integrity come, I don't want somebody on shirt. I don't have to wear your shirt. I don't know, Rember.
Speaker 15: That mean that you got man that you clean people stuff, but then you wear it around the cleaners.
Speaker 10: I don't have to wear. Ain't nobody around no cleaning. I got my own youth. Have you? You must not been up here yourself? Do you see the uniforms we wear up here? That's how you know what? I ain't Saint Wilson. I'm a uniform man.
Speaker 15: I know it's say Wilson on it, But why we ain't leave me wearing other people's stuff. Mister Wilson, look here, man, look at I'm I'm a Christian bro Listen, I'm trying to do the right thing.
Speaker 10: I don't appreciate nobody calling me and you can tell you, you can inquire and we can get this fixed, you know, figured out, But don't call here saying that you've seen me wearing.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna go here. I'm gonna let the shirt go hill, I'm gonna let you. I don't care what the hermnna do when I'm now now missus Willison. Then what I'm gonna do with if I come in there? If I come in there one more tame and see you with one of my shirts so on, then guess what I'm gonna try it off for you. Don't beat you at your stove and they tell.
Speaker 10: You what you bring your back down here, Come on down here. It ain't a dang in a drump Store't kill you quicken our will about coming here trying to bother me about a shirt you web but stuffed. It ain't you gotta wear no numbers goes one suit.
Speaker 15: But that's what you're doing over in there. You got on my shirt and got my boy playing. So I tell you what.
Speaker 10: Let me tell yourself before offen this clean us. I'm from the Penitex. And when you talk, when you call on somebody alive, you better ready to back it up.
Speaker 15: Come up in there. Just ain't way, yo, man, keep wearing everybody close in there.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you something. I'll tell you what. God love me. I'm telling the truth. If you come up here with them, you need to call you mama. Let know it's gonna be from flop slinging the flower brings. Because just like that shirt you say you missing, you're gonna be missing to your carp real brother, me about a dirt. You gonna get your butt beat if I keep finding out you wearing people stuff. Let on, Whilson, don't don't get your butt beat up on you. Hear me, I tell you what you need to get off my phone. I but if baby this come about, and why I'm wearing his shirt.
Speaker 15: You wear us wearing my shirt and you wearing my friends playing.
Speaker 10: Man you look brother, Look Donnie mcplucker. I don't done it. Whoever you, I don't know who Donny you are. But don't come here no more. Man. I don't even want your business man, you don't even have to don't bring your shirt. As matter of fact, what your lad, I'm gonna look your smile up any It ain't the money you're saying. I'm gonna get it back to I don't need your money either, man, I don't need this.
Speaker 15: I got one more thing to say to you when you listening to me?
Speaker 10: What you ain't gotta to say to me? I do have.
Speaker 15: Something I need to say to you. Your to thieve and shape? Man, I do have something I.
Speaker 10: Need to say to you.
Speaker 15: What you listening?
Speaker 10: What listen?
Speaker 15: Let you tire me from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy. Who Hey, mister Willison, this is nephew. Tire me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your boy got me to prank phone call you?
Speaker 10: What say, bro? You can't ain't war a reception? You can't call nobody's hobby?
Speaker 15: Do it like that? Man? Why y'all some food? Man, boy, I'm got to go somewhere and sit down. Man, I'm to drink me some tea shot. I know I knew you have to be some of my line next night. Want nobody a shirt? Man, Hey, man, I gotta ask you, man, I gotta tell me y'all got his own in the inside the cleaners in the morning. Tell me this what he is? What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 10: You already know the Steve Rowley Morning Baby.
Speaker 13: You've been wearing my clothes? Did I hit the home run? Did I hit it?
Speaker 12: Always?
Speaker 13: More stupid, more ignorance as it is. And the next stupid stop is Colleen, Texas October sixth, seventh, and eighth. I will be up the twice. It's Funny Comedy Club. And for those of you all that don't like being at the house too late in the evening Sunday October eighth, I've designed that just for you. The show starts at four, all right, starts at four that where you can get in, and I had you home by six something. You ought to feel real pretty good about that. The matinees go pretty fast for the forty and up crowd, Yes it does, all right. That's October sixth, seven, eight twice. It's Finny Comedy Club Colleen, Texas. We have October fourteenth the bridge goorg yall along with the beautiful Monique, a legend herself October twentyth and twenty First, Eric Crown putting on a show as well. That would be Bill Bellamy, that would be Gary Owen, that would be Benjrey Brown, that would be Tony Roberts, that would be Oh my God, Melanie Camacho, Kevin Tate. The list goes on and on, hosted by Yours truly, Thank you.
Speaker 12: Chev, thank you.
Speaker 11: Coming up next Strawberry Letters, subject how do I Keep her out of my clothes?
Speaker 12: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: It's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 7: You never know it could be yours.
Speaker 13: It could be your, so buckle up and hold on tight. We guide it fort you. Here it is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 12: Thank you nephew.
Speaker 11: Subject how do I Keep her out of my clothes?
Speaker 12: Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 11: I'm a thirty eight year old married man and I'm a personal trainer on the side. I met my wife at the gym, and we've been together for three years total, and we got married last December. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever known, and I fell in love with her immediately.
Speaker 12: In the beginning.
Speaker 11: We spend all of our time in the gym together or at my house. We went on a couple of trips to see her parents and mine, and that's when I noticed that she's got some trust issues. She opened up and told me that her ex had a woman in her bed, and she found out when she got in the bed and there was a big spot on the sheet. She said it messed her up for life, and she asked me to be patient with her. I've tried to be, but it seems like she's never satisfied with my answers. I always try to answer her calls by the second ring, and I try to respond to all of her texes within five minutes. Nothing I do is enough, and lately she has been questioning me and checking up behind me when I get home. She started going through my dirty clothes last month and she thinks I don't know when I go to wash clothes. My briefs are turned inside out and so are my gym clothes. I assumed she was checking for stains and smells, and I confronted her about it. She tried to turn it around on me by saying I wouldn't be questioning her if I wouldn't be questioning her if I didn't have something to hide. She started taking my suits to the dry cleaners for me, and I hope she's not pulling over on the side of the road to smell my clothes. She rode to church with me Sunday and said my car had a strange smell. I wish she would let me know what she's thinking instead of sniffing around. How do I get her to believe that I'm not going to hurt her? That is that possible? Well, it's not impossible, but it's a lot of pressure to put on a person. And like your wife, everyone has baggage because they've had a life before you, before their partner. It's just that some are able to leave the past in the past and some are not. Your wife has not been able to do that, and she's really getting a little crazy with this stuff. Her slimy ex husband had someone in their bed, didn't have sense enough to wash and change the sheets, and all of that, and I'm sure that had to be devastating for her. And after that, how can you possibly live up to her expectations?
Speaker 12: And that's the problem, isn't it.
Speaker 11: The relationship is at a place where everything you do is suspicious to her everything. Pretty soon you won't be able to go anywhere or do anything without her being suspicious of you. And that's pretty much what it is right now. Her insecurities, her paranoia is going to ruin this marriage. They're going to ruin this marriage if she doesn't get help. She has to learn how to get past what happened to her in the past and move on. I recommend therapy for your wife immediately.
Speaker 12: She's got to get some therapy. She needs some help.
Speaker 18: Steve.
Speaker 6: This is sad because this woman right here is doing the most. I guess I could talk to this lady, but I think I should do this and talk to all women, ladies.
Speaker 1: All men don't do wrong. All men are not in this world to do you wrong.
Speaker 6: True that there are some people here who are put in your life to treat you right. There is one person made specifically for you, that is God has created to be your soulmate. You can find him if you get out of the way. Now, how do you stay in the way by making all these choices on your own? You don't never confide in God. You don't ask God to point him out show you. You just pick what you won't, pick what you're like, and here you go. I can't tell you how many women have let good men go because they had a bad experience with a bad one. I can't tell you how many women have ran a man away because they won't accept this man's goodness and graces, because no matter what he do, she comparing him to somebody else. This woman in the letter is no different this man that wrote this letter. So it's getting to him. He's married, uh, and he's personal trainer on the side. I don't know if that means he has another job and he personal trains or I don't know what that means, but he a personal tray. I met my wife at the gym and we've been together for three years total.
Speaker 1: We got married last December. Now, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: If you're a personal trainer and you meet a woman at the gym, this.
Speaker 1: Chick find yeah, yeah, she find know this right here.
Speaker 6: He at the gym. He and the body shaping bis. He'dne met this girl at the gym, had married her.
Speaker 1: This girl find it next line.
Speaker 6: She is the most beautiful woman I've ever known, and I fell in love with her immediately at the jim. He didn't fall in love in the parking lot. No, he came to work one day. She was in there with them pairts on them biker shorts.
Speaker 16: That that that that that halt the top. She was doing dead lifts, squatch.
Speaker 6: Sitting on that machine the women sit on and they keep opening and closing. They leg that machine, that one right there. I don't know who you are when you get on that one right there. Me and me and me at hall for me and to walk past that machine.
Speaker 12: I'm just going to tell you, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 1: Do it looked like you're waving at us. That's what it looked like.
Speaker 12: Anyway.
Speaker 11: Coming up at twenty three minutes after uh, we'll recap this letter, we'll hear Steve's response, and the subject of today's letter is how do I keep her out of my clothes?
Speaker 12: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard morning show, all right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 12: The subject is how do I keep her?
Speaker 6: This man is dating this woman. He's married to her to be known each other three years. They got married.
Speaker 16: Met at the gym, most beautiful woman he's ever met.
Speaker 6: Noticed her immediately. She had all the tight gym office. She was cut, she was fine. He wanted help right away. They spent most of their time together, all the time either at the gym or at his house.
Speaker 1: They went on a couple of trips see her parents and mining. That's when he noticed that she got some trust issues.
Speaker 6: Then the woman finally opened up about him and told her that she had an X that had a woman in her bed, and she found out when she got into bed and there was a big spot on the sheets.
Speaker 1: God, not that spot though, nobody. You don't know what I was waiting for your You.
Speaker 6: Don't even like that spot when it's yours? Okay, Oh damn spot, and that's yours. Another spot?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 6: See Now what her ex did? Was he ignorant? Because what I'd have done is burned the entire comforter, set, bed sheets, pillows, possibly that damn mattress too.
Speaker 1: I have gone that far.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I'd have took a mattress off of bed and set it outside up against the tree, like I was gonna throw it away. Yeah, yeah, you can't have evidence.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyway, she sat messed up for life, and she asked me to be patient with him, and he said he tried to be, but now she ain't.
Speaker 1: Never satisfied with none of his answers.
Speaker 16: Try to answer the call on the second ring, try to spun with all her text within.
Speaker 6: Five minutes, but it ain't nothing this man doing is enough. And she been questioning me and checking up behind me when I get home. Then she started going through my dirty clothes last month. She think I don't notice when I go to wash my clothes my briefs are turned inside out and.
Speaker 1: Sold my gym clothes.
Speaker 6: I assumed she was checking for stains and smelled, so I confronted her about it. She tried to turn on me by saying I wouldn't be questioning her if I didn't have something to hide.
Speaker 1: Lady, you over this man.
Speaker 6: House, turning his drawers inside out. He's still washing his own clothes. He come up you and say, somebody you said, if you ain't had nothing to hide, you wouldn't be questioning her. Lady, you tripping. She tripping, and she gonna mess this up. And she just started taking my suits to the dry cleaners. I hope she's not pulling ok on side of the road, smell my clothes. She rode to church with me Sunday and said my car had a strange smell in it. Well, if you get in my car, it ain't no telling what you're gonna swill call I fish.
Speaker 12: This is not about you.
Speaker 6: I go fishing. I smoked cigars. Be a strange smell in knock eye. So buckle up, get ready to hold on tight because strange, strange smells just pulled up. I wish you would let me know what she's thinking instead of sniffing around. How do I get her believe that I'm not going to hurt her? Is that possible? Well, all you can do is with actions, man, But you need to have a conversation with her.
Speaker 1: Say he listen to me.
Speaker 6: Stop stop backtracking on me, because it don't feel good. It don't feel good at all if a man don't like it when he doing his very best, and that best ain't good enough for you. So instead of you check it on me, I wish you'd be appreciative of the way I treat you. You don't say nothing when I answer your calls on that second ring. You don't give me no credit when I answer your text within five minutes.
Speaker 4: Ye'ah.
Speaker 6: I don't get no nothing for just honoring you and getting right back to you and showing you that I'm concerned and I'm paying attention. But all no, all you doing is flipping my drawers inside out, slipping my gym clothes, smelling my car, taking my suits to the cleaner.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no appreciation for me, and I'm getting tired.
Speaker 6: Of So instead of you telling me how well I treat you, you sitting up here here finding a way to make it look like how I don't treat you, and you're messing up, and I don't like it, and it's just not a good feeling.
Speaker 1: And I'm just gonna tell you that.
Speaker 6: So now you can keep on doubt me if you want to, and you can keep on running up behind me and checking on me. But I'm gonna get tired of that one day. I'm gonna get tired of that because I want a woman that appreciates me, and with the show appreciation for all the good things I've done for you. Now, that's it right there. I ain't cheating on you. He cheated on you. You got into bed with him. You picked his ass, right, But see the difference is picked you. You picked him. I picked you. I wanted you. He was your boyfriend. I asked you to marry me. I'd already made a commitment. His ass never was willing to make you. So now while I got to be cheap, keep on here. I'm going to the jail, and this is what I'm wearing. You can smell it when I come back.
Speaker 11: Come cue, I'll pass.
Speaker 6: I'll come into doing just strip ass, naked hand all my clothes.
Speaker 1: Here you go, gonna start smelling now. I leave you in dead lift, said Squash the day too.
Speaker 11: Take a deep breath, ew leave your comments on Today's letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM.
Speaker 12: And check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast.
Speaker 11: It is on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next it is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this sing morning show.
Speaker 12: It's time out for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 4: What's up? What's that? What's up? July?
Speaker 16: Ladies going on with her timm he was doing with sweet snoops. It's one thing I do like. I like y'all names weeks. I'm like, now right, sound like a bunch of pimps. Come on, Jenny, what you got if we go?
Speaker 1: Pippy week for the NFL?
Speaker 3: Man, here we go?
Speaker 16: Man had to speak lines and with the lines, baby George love, I look at it.
Speaker 1: Another week had luck putting to run out of detruting to run up on him. All right, Pippy, here we go.
Speaker 16: Falcons JAGUARFS, Facus, Jaguar, Jaguar lost to the Texas.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm talking and lost.
Speaker 1: I don't even know, man, I can't even call on this or not. I'm gonna go with the Falcons, Man, Dolphins, Bills.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna go with the Dolphins. This track me, babytil you can stop him. I've got to watch.
Speaker 4: It, you know what.
Speaker 12: Okay, Okay, Pepper, this ain't gonna make noose de sension.
Speaker 1: You know every Broncos bess.
Speaker 16: It's Broncos bass Man Broncos.
Speaker 1: They lost seventy to nothing.
Speaker 16: Now, to be a matter of fact, let's just not even call this a game.
Speaker 20: Okay, Let's see what happened Okay, yah right, whatever, we just gonna give you that one, don't even matter.
Speaker 1: Ravens, Ravens Browns.
Speaker 16: On Cleveland baby all day, all day. We got defense this year.
Speaker 8: Okay, Pepper behind that though, Stealers, Texans, what you're gonna do now?
Speaker 16: Oh, you know, y'all, y'all got good last week, but that's over, stealers, alright.
Speaker 1: I sure want y'all to beat him. Please beat the steeper for me. You Okay, Vikings, Panthers, Panthers, that young boy gonna be back.
Speaker 16: They ain't been winning, but you know what, I think the Panthers might surprise. I'm going with the Panthers. Panthers, and I know not to do that, but I'm going with them. Oh, come on, young boy, Rams Coats, come on, Richardson, come on, coach. Buccaneeras Saints, Oh Saints, I ain't got no fo. They got Jamison western An faith in him. Buccaneeras man. They finish, comeback. They ain't gonna lose two in a row.
Speaker 12: Sorry, Patriots, Cowboys, It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: A good damn Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 20: I ain't you know I tried to be I tried what bounce back week for the Cowboy I tried to give them some love, but damn, please beat the Patriots.
Speaker 16: They the only team I hate, moding the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I hate Boston. Yeah, hey, go for sure?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Thank you, you and your and Pimson.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, a former reality start.
Speaker 11: Admitted to having sex with a whole lot of men, and we'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 7: What you're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Her former Basketball Wives, reality star and social media influencer Brittany Renner, almost gave Shannon Sharp a heart attack during Wednesday's episode of Club Shaysha. Renner is infamous for hooking up with professional athletes, and she went viral after she had a baby with NBA star PJ. Washington and boasted about getting pregnant by him to get child support. As Renner was highlighting her history of dating athletes, Sharpe asked her how many men she slept with.
Speaker 12: Take a listen, I've had sex with thirty five guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh lord? Practice is it the word? So if I'm judged for.
Speaker 12: If I'm judge for having great taste, we are in a.
Speaker 4: Bar sole.
Speaker 1: We got this for the Nick Flowers thirty five.
Speaker 6: But you know you see how that sound, ladies. I don't ever do that, man, No, I don't ever put a number out there.
Speaker 1: Once you go past three three, I'm just thirty five.
Speaker 6: Just say said for thirty five guys right now, you just you're saying, I don't know, dog, if a man told you he had thirty five chicks, you would be starting.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 11: What you were hearing in the background, Steve was Shannon taking a shot from a bottle of kognak.
Speaker 19: Uh again, when you hear thirty five, I'm telling you, man, when you're a man and you talking to a woman and she say thirty five, that's that's that's a really really big number man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Fact, that's a big number. What y'all get? I got good taste.
Speaker 11: Later in the interview, Brittany Renter went into more detail about her promiscuity when she told Shannon that she once caught an infection after hooking up with three men within a twenty four hour time span.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, okay, Yeah, we put wearing dress out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but looking for the.
Speaker 6: Venues you need, you need to throw all your white clothes away. Yeah, you don't need to wear nothing. Why don't worry about the dress. You need to just give up.
Speaker 1: White Brad's maids even in the summer. Quit wearing white peans. Man. That's a big number.
Speaker 17: Man, that's a lot to say. And yeah, I think that was over sharing very much.
Speaker 12: So that's a lot.
Speaker 1: You can a child, and you have a child.
Speaker 17: Now he has to have a son and he has to and you have a future.
Speaker 6: See, everything you do is not for today. Everything you do can't be for the gram. Something has to be based. I think what a lot of young people miss is the fact that the decisions you make today will have a bearing on your tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 16: But she.
Speaker 12: She's thirty one, she's pretty young. Thirty thirty one, what a picture of it. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 11: From a male perspective, because you know, everybody talks about keeping it real and you know, being transparent and all that. Now we say we want that, But here this woman is doing that. She's being transparent, and now we're judging. So you know, I know it's a double standard, but I want to hear from your perspective.
Speaker 6: Double stud you can call it what you want to call it. You be transparent with God, you have no choice. But when you talking to people. All your business ain't everybody's business. If you are saying something to be uplifting to motivate people, you can be transparent.
Speaker 1: What was that for? What? What? What did that accomplish for her?
Speaker 6: As a young lady, as a mother, as a woman who may want to settle down one day. You can't throw this number out here like that, man, like it ain't nothing. People gonna remember that. You know, you got to go meet somebody's mama one day. You know people still do that. People still have one to introduce you to you mama. That tape can't play. She can't go to nothing at the school.
Speaker 1: He can't.
Speaker 17: So I'm saying, I'm saying from the for her son as he ages.
Speaker 1: Man, that's just there's too much.
Speaker 17: Information that you don't know about other kids.
Speaker 11: All right, all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we're gonna talk about you, Steven, where.
Speaker 12: You're going this weekend? Right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, So, Steve, your mini speaking tour kicks off tonight. Congratulations in Highland, California at the Yamava Casino and Resort, And so tell us, please, what can your audience expect tonight.
Speaker 12: It's been a minute since.
Speaker 6: Just a lot of gyms and jewels, A lot of gyms and jewels, a lot of great takeaway, a lot of great stuff that's applicable. I'm very straight down the middle, no curve balls. I keep it simple. My life has been that way. A lot of my lessons I learned, you know, when I was working at Ford, when I was, you know, flunking out of college. When I was working at General elector when I sold insurance. You know, a lot of my lessons I learned. Then, you know a lot of lessons I learned in that car, and then a lot of lessons I learned, Oh.
Speaker 12: When you were living in the car, when you're homeless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, the learning curve picked up.
Speaker 6: So tonight and tomorrow night in Highland, California, and then at the Chalk Talk Casino in.
Speaker 1: Homahoma, somethld out.
Speaker 6: So there's nothing to sell, but it's gonna be very congratulations.
Speaker 12: What what is that?
Speaker 1: Just a little inside information?
Speaker 12: Do you have to say everything?
Speaker 16: Everybody smiling in your face? Don't mean it now, that's true.
Speaker 1: We know that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, some people come to see you not do well.
Speaker 12: All right, We gotta go. Congratulations, I'm being.
Speaker 3: So don't bother me.
Speaker 1: That's every night you walk out. I'm used to that.
Speaker 12: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour. We'll play around it. Would you rather? Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather take your wife to a strip club? Or to a swingers club?
Speaker 1: Strip club? Do this here? Ain't no swinging going on, all right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather have a food?
Speaker 1: What you can't do? It is no swingers club is walk around and see who I'm will be pulling? What you can't it?
Speaker 12: Would you rather?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have somebody?
Speaker 12: Would you rather have food stuck in your tooth? Or would you rather have crust in your eyes?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather look good naked but you're ugly? Or be fluffy and get handsome good looking?
Speaker 1: Which one? At one's dangerous? Run it again, Run it again?
Speaker 11: Would you rather look great naked? You look good naked, but you're ugly? In other words, you got a good but you're ugly. Or would you rather be.
Speaker 12: Fluffy, big and be handsome or good looking?
Speaker 1: Which one that ain't no easy?
Speaker 12: Naked and ugly or good looking and fluffy.
Speaker 1: See the reason is Tom is struggling with this.
Speaker 12: One was called please explain.
Speaker 1: I'm not not ugly?
Speaker 16: Yeah, fluffy, he ain't see he ain't fluffy.
Speaker 1: It's would you rather it's not what yet? And I'd rather not be fluffy. I'd rather not be ugly. It's a game pick one. But he's thin and unattractive?
Speaker 7: Is that in here?
Speaker 1: Is that? That's not in here?
Speaker 4: That's that's what it is.
Speaker 1: That's not what he is. I mean, well, according to Shirley.
Speaker 6: According to Shirley, my faed wheeze and ass has already been It's been determined what I am wheeze, I said winded, Wendy, Well.
Speaker 1: How you know I winned? That's how I was wheezing. You said it, you choose me. Oh, I'm already that fluffy.
Speaker 6: I'm already at how you feel about how I look. I really don't give it down. I've never been cute, so I'm cool with it. I just looks like I'll be just big fat, fluffy, wheeze and ass unattractive.
Speaker 12: You know, you're just like your nephew. You can't let stuff go.
Speaker 11: But it's okay, fluffy and cute or ugly.
Speaker 1: Who are you hollering at?
Speaker 4: See you're mad.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't even talking about this would.
Speaker 12: Be I'm going with fluffy and handsome.
Speaker 1: Fluffy, No fluffy.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's today's rounding. Would you rather?
Speaker 11: Coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening hard morning show. Here we are, guys, are last break of the day or last break of the week on this Friday.
Speaker 12: It's been a good day. And Steve, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Wrapping up September.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, Steven, you have some closing remarks for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess for this weekend.
Speaker 6: You know, it's just kind of like a continuation from yesterday because I always try to encourage people. What I'll be doing tonight, what I'll be doing tomorrow in Oklahoma, is providing people things I've learned along the way. I used to oftentimes wonder why my life had taken so many twisting turns. I had so many valleys in it, man. But in those valleys, man, I learned some valuable, valuable lessons. The grace that God gave me was whenever I fall He has always given me the knowledge, the strength, and the courage to get back up. I never laid that. I never remained in the valley wallowing in it. I was always picking myself up. God was always dusted me off. I always got back to the climb. And that's what I want to encourage people to do. Stay the course. Every life is gonna hit some valleys. Every life. You've got to go down some hills, y'all. Everything ain't a mountaintop view. You got to get in some caves. Man, You're gonna fall in some ditches. You're gonna be in some rivers with some strong currents. You're gonna be in some dog places. You're gonna wind up man in an alleyway, You're gonna wind up man going down to bright lights.
Speaker 14: It.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to face it when it hits you, as life does us.
Speaker 1: All get up and keep moving. Don't just lay there.
Speaker 6: Nothing that happens to you is permanent unless you allow it to be. You can get up and move again. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop old woe is me? Oh woe is everybody. You're not the only one with this problem. You're not the only one that's been beset. You ain't no everyone to suffer a setback. You're not the only one that's going through a hardship. You ain't the only one grieving. You ain't the only one being fired. You ain't the only one got laid off. You ain't the only one who don't know what the end is gonna meet. You ain't the only one living. Check to check what, quit tripping, Do something about it. If you don't like your situation changing, if you don't like the way you are changing, when Steve Harmmer, do that. The Bible say, as a man is as he thinks. What do you think of yourself? If you think you'll never find love, quit looking for it. You just said you wan't gonna ever find it even if it showed up. If you ain't looking for it, guess what, You're gonna miss it anyway. But you know what helps me. I'm always looking for something. I'm always expecting God to deliver me. I'm always expecting him to show up. I'm always expecting it to get better. You can't do nothing to me. Listen to me. You can't do nothing to me that God won't give me.
Speaker 1: To stript the handle I don't care who you are. Bring it now. I've been doing it anyway.
Speaker 6: Look at you. You've been out there just spreading your hating all this here. You've done nothing except waste your time. I'm just here to tell you, man, you can't done number waste your time because I am covered.
Speaker 1: My family is covered.
Speaker 6: We reside under the protective wings of our Lord. And say what you gonna do? So you said it. You think just because you say something, that make it true.
Speaker 1: You think cause you.
Speaker 6: Done got together with a whole bunch of trolls and a bunch of crabs. You think you'd made something now that's gonna really bring us down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what you did.
Speaker 6: You made me and my girls two handed circle tighter.
Speaker 1: That's what you did. So thank you, appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Now take your ass on, go find you something else to do, cause what you tried to do is not working.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you, man, man, and you don't look. I know, I know.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to tell you something encouraging, but I can only use myself to explain it to you. You don't have to allow nobody to put you on. I gave you an example yesterday. Im we'll give it to you again. There are over eight billion people in this world, eight billion. If somebody attacks you and goes with you with this new devil's playground called the internet, social media blogs, and somebody attacks you on the block and it goes what they call viral. Do you know that if it were, it's super super duper viral. And somebody got one hundred million clicks, which is I don't really know anything that's done that, But let's.
Speaker 13: Just say all.
Speaker 1: Them haters and trolls got together.
Speaker 6: And they all told a different lie about you, and they got one hundred million clicks. It's over eight billion people in this world. Do you know what that means?
Speaker 16: That means that seven billion, nine hundred million people don't even know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: It's so minute.
Speaker 6: But I know when you let it get in your world, you think that's everybody talking about you.
Speaker 1: It ain't, man, it ain't.
Speaker 6: It's the minute small ineffective people. Don't let ineffective people affect your life. I got a picture that sits on my wall in my office at at my other house. You know what that picture on the wall says, Oh right there, excuse me. I had a flex moment. I didn't even see it. Oh, it's a picture on my wall in my office at my other house. Them haters can't stop that. Do you know what the picture of It's a picture of a lion walking, a big lion walking.
Speaker 1: You know what it says.
Speaker 6: It's an African proverb lions don't turn around when small dogs bark. Ought to turn around and snatch your ass off. But I'm a lion. I ain't got time to turn around and deal with you. You're still barking.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Nine nine seven billion, nine hundred million. People don't even know what hell y'all was talking about. Thank you. Talk to God he loved to hear from y'all. Y'all have a great weekend. Okay, see y'all. Money peace.
Speaker 1: For all.
Speaker 11: Steve Harvey contacts. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participate must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit STEVEHARVEYFM dot com.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.