Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's opening the first ever retirement home for old bobblehead dolls that are unwanted by the public. Sad there. It's called Shaky Acres and they're putting it right on.
Speaker 2: A fault line.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long it's gonna last, but send your old retired bobbleheads there. With Laser stories, this segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other giggle geezers just don't. This first laser story is out of Jonestown, Philadelphia. Thirty one year old Joey Henny wanted to go to a Philly baseball game last week, but he was stopped and denied entry for the dumbest reason, because turns out that ballpark has a strict no emotional support alligators allowed rule. God, yeah's police, you believe that Joey?
Speaker 2: You think he could take an alligator in?
Speaker 1: He told the gate workers that he doesn't go anywhere without his working emotional support pet, named Wally Gatorlane.
Speaker 2: He was shocked when he was denied access. It was that was shocked, Okay, He.
Speaker 1: Insisted Wally Gator was not dangerous and even had the reptile on a leash with a harness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so for it.
Speaker 1: Plus, Wally has never been anyone ever and he loves to give hugs.
Speaker 2: Yes, just one time.
Speaker 1: Take Joey went on to say how we rescued the animal from a little pond all the way back in twenty fifteen and decided to keep him after noticing Wally Gator was surprisingly non aggressive.
Speaker 2: Alligator in the wild. It's like, I'm gonna try to hug It's gonna try. It's already home where it's at. I gotta see if this one's gonna hug me back.
Speaker 1: As for the two buddies, his favorite things to do when they're with each other. They include cuddling and swimming. And if my kid was at the beach and there was a gator that somebody brought to go swimming, I would not be happy.
Speaker 2: I would make a joke and put a little shark fin on him. Yeah, it's not it's just a gator.
Speaker 1: Well, now, Wally Gator goes everywhere with him too, events, to restaurant openings, and even to local retirement homes.
Speaker 2: I'm calling and I can get off doesn't want to eat there too, tough of meat. None of that seem to matter, does citizens Bank Ballpark?
Speaker 1: Because no one seemed to believe Wally Gator was an actually trained animal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go bark on this one. What did Joey think about that?
Speaker 1: He says, It's okay, He'll just have Wally put a curse on the team so they don't go to the World Series. For stories out of Hollywood, a recent article from a popular magazine's raising some eyebrows, and it has to do with one celebrity, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 2: Who is your daddy and what does she do?
Speaker 1: Because the article is all about his parenting style and how he wasn't afraid to raise his kids with a little tough love.
Speaker 2: I read this and was shocked.
Speaker 1: Really yes, Well, for example, he says, when his daughter Catherine was little, she would leave her shoes in front of the fireplace. After he already warned her twice, Arnold burned them in front of her. Yeah, like, oh my gosh, what lesson does that to you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Not only did she never do that again, but now she shares that story with her three year old daughter, who also does not leave her shoes in front of the fire.
Speaker 2: Oh god, else, Grandpa's gonna come and burn him.
Speaker 1: Another one that people are talking about is in regards to his son Patrick. When he was nine and he wouldn't make his own bed, Arnold threw it out the window.
Speaker 2: Ah, the whole bed.
Speaker 1: The mattress, the bed sheets, pillows and all.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's not considered an overreaction.
Speaker 1: And he told him, don't ever make someone come in and clean your room, or clean your shower or make your bed for you, because I taught you how to make that bed.
Speaker 2: Then he has a house cleaner who he also slept with to have a child. That's why he's so adamant that she shouldn't have to make his bed. Yeah, she's busy in my room. He was teaching the house cleaner a lesson. I'm sure that was an educational thing. He sounds like the worst dad.
Speaker 1: You guys are judgmental today against alligators and Arnold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just one mattress out the window. Whatever, star your child for life, Right, let's go to your next laser story. Out of the Golden arches. Yes you hate them too.
Speaker 1: I love nuggets.
Speaker 2: Okay, not a little positive.
Speaker 1: McDonald's has a secret sandwich that's blowing up the internet, and the reason why is that you can only get it at ten thirty five am.
Speaker 2: Double rainfall, Oh my god on the dot yep.
Speaker 1: Why well, it's because that's the exact time the restaurant switches from breakfast to lunch, and if you miss that window, it's not going to work to get your hands on the mcbrunchburger. Unofficial secret sandwich includes two cheeseburger patties, bacon, hash browns, and eggs all sandwich between a sesame seed buns.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it sounds good to also dip it in syrup. Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: It must be prepared at that exact time too, ten thirty five am, since it's at the end of the breakfast rush.
Speaker 2: And even then it might not work.
Speaker 1: Because your local mickey D's might be out of a few select itemsoo, so you might have to sub sausage for bacon, or be able to get the egg whites instead of the scrambled eggs.
Speaker 2: It just depends on the day. Flexible, is that what you're saying, Jeff, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's possible when you ask for the mcbrunchburger. They won't know what you're talking about. Oh yeah, okay, it's.
Speaker 2: A very very secret, sand secret McDonald's doesn't even know about it. Just download this podcast and play this for they make good news. Is the price?
Speaker 1: Because multiple TikTokers say that the mcbrunchberger only cost them five dollars ring it up. McDonald's has still refused to either confirm or deny the actual existence of this secret menu item, which makes it taste even better.
Speaker 2: When you actually get your hands on one. Yes, secret Brunchburger.
Speaker 1: Let's go to your next laser story. Out of Dating Headquarters. You ever dumped someone for a completely petty or superficial reason. A recent publication asked the readers that and got some funny responses.
Speaker 2: Here's the highlights that they gave.
Speaker 1: Number five, my cat said hello to her, and she did not say high back.
Speaker 2: Dumped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to support the pets man. Number four a woman broke up with a guy who had allergies because she considered that a sign of weakness. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I gotta say it'd be hard for me to date somebody gluten free just because I love gluting so much. I wouldn't want to give it up.
Speaker 1: It's like if you love going on hikes, somebody has allergies. Annoying. Yeah. Number three a guy decided not to see a beautiful woman for a second date because on the first one she had to use the restroom and said, excuse me, I have to go tinkles. Who did that?
Speaker 2: You didn't like the tinkles? That's not a deal breaker. You think that's a deal breaker. Yes, I agree, it's silly.
Speaker 1: Number two, one woman wrote, he wore the same shirt on both of our dates. Then years later she ran into him in an elevator and he.
Speaker 2: Was still in the same shirt. Okay, I can see that. Finally.
Speaker 1: The number one highlight someone got dumped for a petty reason was from one woman who said his mouth was shaped like a trapezoid when he talked, and I couldn't unsee it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would freak out too. That sounds awful.
Speaker 1: I would state.
Speaker 2: The guy with the longest torso I've ever seen, and it was so unnerved, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: It was like so much stomach and like the shortest little legs. It was hard as for this guy. The pettiest reason he ever broke up with a shoe before.
Speaker 2: Velco strap not tight enough. I like the shoe with the tight strappers. A dealbreaker.
Speaker 1: That sal means laser stories. It's come to an end of the day. We're gonna do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.