Speaker 1: It's time now for junior in sports talk.
Speaker 2: Junior, what you got?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, we got a few things that's happening. We'll a couple of games tomorrow and Steve get back. But listen, let me tell you this man. Dame Little got traded. Man, he gone to Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Dame Little left. Yes, he gone to the Milwaukee Bucks. Freak man, oh no, and you know, and it looked.
Speaker 3: At them like they're gonna probably win out the East Sound man, because Damon Little deserves a shot at a championship. Man.
Speaker 1: He done.
Speaker 3: He was in eleven years. Man, he gave him eleven years. That's long enough.
Speaker 1: Man, I just want to compete for a championship. You know.
Speaker 3: It's Dame time in Milwaukee now. And it's so crazy because we thought he was going to the Heat Heat.
Speaker 1: Really wanted to go play with Jimmy Bucker. You played with Jimmy Butler. But he ended up in Milwaukee. Man. And that's so crazy because Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: You rather hear about them getting the big trades like that because it's the smallest city. You know, if you if you like a person like Dame Liter, you want a national stage like New York or Miami, or l a, you know, something like that. But he ended up in Milwaukee, which lets you know that Milwaukee's changing.
Speaker 1: They they can attract the big players.
Speaker 3: Now, Becau, you're gonna play with the Greek freak. Do you know you're gonna be in the playoffs for one.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna stay in Milwaukee. He gonna live in Chicago. He's gonna ride a couple of hours Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: He gonna move in Chicago.
Speaker 2: He'll get a driver, he'll be fired.
Speaker 1: It's old Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Cold Chigo, older than Chicago for sure.
Speaker 1: Also, man, let's give it up to Colorado.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: They played a great game out lost forty eight to forty.
Speaker 2: One, but boy, they put up some hell of a effidope. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, they all had nothing to be saying to hold y'all head hot man, prime y'all doing that, man, because you know they were sposed to love Yeah, that's like a half as great Carlin. They were supposed to lose by twenty one. That was a spread twenty one junior.
Speaker 2: I'm at the HBCU. I'm at the Texas Southern University game. Not at the game, but at the tailgating, and they not watching TSU play. They watching Colorado under the Tent. That's what.
Speaker 4: Everybody every prime time is everybody's favorite coach.
Speaker 1: We love him. Yeah, yes, we knew.
Speaker 4: I was hosting a brunch on Saturday, and they said, put prime.
Speaker 1: On women coach.
Speaker 4: I think now I put the game on, put Prime on female bartenders.
Speaker 1: We got you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what the world put prime on the coach prime effect.
Speaker 1: Let's be's coach ever, that's coach ever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, them boys man played their heart out, mad man. And also congratulations to Canelo Alvarez for beating Jamel Charlo man the fight man.
Speaker 1: It was just it was just Alvarez the whole fight man.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, man, you know Jamel Charlow it was it was a unification about and you know he went up two weight classes, so he went up two weight classes to try to beat Canelo Alvarez. Man, heart, you put on about twenty pounds every one sixty seven you know, yeah evenone be fighting like one forty something, but one sixty seven dogs.
Speaker 1: That's that's kind of hippy speed, wasn't there? So that sports for to say shirt all right, thank you Junior.
Speaker 4: Coming up at the top of the hour, female listener needs some advice after she's caught with an escort.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, we'll get into.
Speaker 1: That right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show