Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them black.
Speaker 5: Bus bussings.
Speaker 1: Listening to to.
Speaker 6: I don't Joy? Yeah, Joy, have you got to do?
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 6: You gotta turn.
Speaker 4: I got to turn the mouth turn. I probably got to turn the mouth. The word of the money up, come.
Speaker 1: Come out?
Speaker 7: You think that, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man o man o, man. Hey, you know today, I just want to say something that I don't think I've ever shared this way before.
Speaker 8: The The title is very simple, and that is it's been worth it to me, you know I I just I just kept thinking that this morning, that it's all been worth it to me. And what I mean by that is this relationship that I have with my heavenly father, it's been worth it to me. I can't even tell you the value that it has had in my life. I can't tell you how it's helped me to understand not only my purpose, but to better understand my past' that's critical, man, because I'm grateful for that. Because so many people can't get beyond their past and event a set of circumstances, some calamity that besaids them. Maybe it's been grief something, but it ties so many people up. It's been so worth it to me. It is, man, it's it's been worth having someone to go to when no one else was there. Do you understand what I'm saying? It has It has given me a place to go when no one else has been there. Oh, hey man, we pulling for you. Hey man, hanging now, Hey man, keep your head up.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 8: But I gotta tell you, man, you get yourself in some circumstances and situations in this thing called life when no one can help you but God, When the only person that could possibly understand or know what you're feeling is God. The only person that will sit there with you through it all and understand everything about it has been God. It's been worth it to me, man, It's it's been worth it to me. It's been the biggest improvement in my life. I mean, man, as I look back over my life and forming a strong bond with God has been the most beneficial thing to me.
Speaker 9: You know, these things you read.
Speaker 8: In your in your in in writings in the Bible or or or whatever you're reading.
Speaker 9: You know, when you when you read scriptures and things of that nature.
Speaker 8: It it's it's been around a long time.
Speaker 9: It holds so much truth to it.
Speaker 8: I mean, man, it's like, how could this have been written so long ago and still pertained directly to today?
Speaker 9: I mean that that's amazing. That is amazing to me.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 9: I mean, that.
Speaker 8: Has to be God at work to have written something so complete, so dead on point that if you read it today it means exactly what pertains to today. That's amazing, man. That's why my spiritual walk it's just worth it to me. And I keep saying it's worth it, because if you're sitting out there and you tripping like I was tripping, deciding, nah, let.
Speaker 2: Me do it.
Speaker 8: I got a few more things I want to do. Couple more girls I want to holler at, cup, more things I want to get into. I got a cup, more deals I want to do. I got a little bit more dirt. I want to roll up on me a little bit.
Speaker 9: First.
Speaker 8: For a while, man, I wish I had known, I really wish I had understood exactly what forming a relationship with God would do for me.
Speaker 9: It's been at worth every person who out there who.
Speaker 8: Hate know me, that don't even know me, it's because I have a relationship with him that I'm fine with that. I don't care for it, but it ain't gonna stop me though, See, because I know for a fact that haters make you greater. I know for a fact that haters validate your mere existence.
Speaker 9: I know for a.
Speaker 8: Fact that half of them is out of envy and jealousy because of something you're doing that they wish they could do or they won't credit for, so they just nah, I ain't anything all that bam, And now you just all over the place with people. Man, I'm so grateful for this relationship that it has not allowed outside influences that do not have my best interest at heart to throw me off course. It has just been worth it. And if you're sitting out there and you're wondering about the benefits of it, I can't even tell you what it's like to know that when bad things are happening to me, the calming peace that I feel that I know that that's gonna be alright too, that I know that this too shall pass, that I know in my heart of hearts. Man, that there's got to be a reason for this, And if I can just hang on in there, he gonna unfold that from me and he gonna let me see it. But the number one thing I always know is I'm gonna survive this one too, That this too shall pass. It has been worth it to me, man, to have this thing called faith, which is the belief in things that you cannot see, and to know man along the way that, oh my goodness, Man, even though I don't know what's next, or even I'm not really sure about the next step, I do know for a fact that Samoa is coming. I do know for a fact. It is a fact that God will take care of me. It is a fact that he will never ever leave me or desert me. If I just stay here where I'm supposed to be. He's coming. The Calvary's coming over the hill. He coming over the hill. And when he come over that hill, he gonna wipe out all this mess down here that that's trying to hurt me, That that I don't have to worry about my enemies anymore, that my enemies that are all around you can surround me. You can shoot all the arrows you want. Now, it's not to say that none of them ain't gonna come close. And I ain't gonna say that, you know, I ain't gonna be a little under some pressure, a little nervous about being shot at so hard. But at the end of the day, I know this for show. Ain't none of them gonna stick in me. You can shoot them, but ain't none of them gonna stick in me. No matter what you do, no weapon formed against me, nothing you can't.
Speaker 9: You can't do nothing with me. Man, I'm so cool. It's been worth it for me.
Speaker 11: Man, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 12: Wake up, Wake up, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. And it's that great getting up moaning. It is Monday morning. Everybody always say Monday is a bad thing. Money is not a bad thing. I think we look at it the wrong way. Monday is a good thing. And it is October, the second week. We in October. Y'all know that, don't you? Y'all know that, y'all know in the middle it's October. What what if I just make it to January? Here at fiftyeah, Lord, I can march on food April. I love. That's why my grandma would put it. It is October, Thanksgiving round the corner, Christmas round the way, you're coming up on it. Halloween is this month. If that's something you you into, you know it's coming. It's coming, It's coming. And uh caliber birth call of birthday is this month. It's coming, It's coming.
Speaker 1: You better say that up there with some holidays. You better listen.
Speaker 12: We are in the midst of October and things we hopefully here in the state of Texas, we can you know, maybe Texas will realize that it is October and started to cool off a little bit.
Speaker 2: Then we can we get out of the eighties and the nineties.
Speaker 12: Can we somebody let Texas know that is October?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: They didn't get the memo.
Speaker 12: Nobody got it all right. Top of the Morning. Uncle Steve was out, but the crew was here. It is me, nephew Tommy holding it down along with the beautiful Shirley Strawberry calling fair on Mississippi Monica and the one and only kill Lee Wan.
Speaker 11: Fates what Kilwan Kilwan is?
Speaker 12: Uncle Steve called killer Wall Top of the Morning. Everybody had a good weekend business. I went and hung out at Texas Southern University. It was their homecoming. Okay, okay, And when you want to talk about some real tailgating, HB HBCU know how to tailgate, you know, I mean we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: It's barbecue every ten steps it is barbecue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a tent an RV barbecue.
Speaker 12: Beautiful ladies and a lot of fall, a lot of fall.
Speaker 13: A lot of that, and coolers, coolers then the.
Speaker 12: Coolers, yes, yeah, and the ain't nobody at the game.
Speaker 2: They all tailgates. I'm amazing. It's amazing to me.
Speaker 12: But I had a blast, hung out whisper pattern these brothers, my cousins, and it was good, good to be around.
Speaker 2: It's just beautiful black people.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 13: It's probably the best teass you could do.
Speaker 14: You've had a great time, but you have not gone to a prayer view A and m A home coming up.
Speaker 1: That was nice.
Speaker 13: That was wonderful. What they did over there in Third War wonderful. But you better get on down at the prayerview. It's sure.
Speaker 14: You better tell Carler you will shure how we do it down there. I'm talking about two hundred and fifty thousand strong we.
Speaker 3: Played games with no games home Coome. Okay, you know how you people get with me coming?
Speaker 12: Let me say this to y'allough Magic City is coming up, and I have been there before when you go to Birmingham, Alabama. Yeah, I'm just telling y'all, Now, that's some tail gating. That's some you're right, you're right the party. I'm just trying to take r V. Don't even let me tell you something. Don't nobody sleep. Ain't no sleeping at homecoming? No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew again as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time now to run that prank back with the nephew.
Speaker 11: Nephew, what you got this morning?
Speaker 12: You've been wearing my clothes. You've been wearing my clothes. Let's go get dog.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hello, trying to I'm trying to read Wilson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is Wilson.
Speaker 10: Hey you you you you on the cleaners.
Speaker 5: Over on right? Yeah, that's me. I may help you.
Speaker 10: How long y'all been over there? How many? How many years? Y'all been over there on the man.
Speaker 5: We've been here for We've been in about fifteen years. Man's been in a long time. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna help you.
Speaker 10: Uh now, you you're the only my name is Donnie. Man, I'm sorry, my name is you. You know you've always been the owner of that man.
Speaker 5: I started saying, what about fifteen years ago? Got all my own equipment and everything. We do everything in house, so you ain't got to where about going nowhere? You got the clothes off here. I made sure we take everything right here in house.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, listen, listen, man dream when I call see, I've been, uh, I've been. I actually been bringing my clothes to you for about a year now.
Speaker 5: My name is Donny. Oh you have Donnie Donnie, I don't I don't remember. I know I would be coming here. I know your face though.
Speaker 10: Yeah you probably known me when you see me. Yeah yeah, yeah, you probably you probably know when. But uh hen way, I had a problem and now I came in. Uh but last week sometimes I came in. I think it was last Thursday. I came in to get my clothes. I dropped off and uh now now I had brought some clothes, probably about three weeks before that.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 10: And and when I got home three you know, like I said, three weeksore, when I got on with that with them clothes, I realized I was missing a shape. And uh and I was like, I don't know, I don't know where my shirt I couldn't find. So now just last week when I came back to pick up some clothes. Now, and it's what what what you know? I didn't want to raise no no havoc in your in your store or nothing, but what what I looked when I looked at you, you was actually person that took my money and gave me gave him a clothes. But when I when I looked closer at you, I realized you you actually had on my shirt. What you had I had to go on on and count the teen and I went on out to my car. I said, I'm not gonna wait and calm down. But you was actually standing there give me my clothes. But you had on my shirt too.
Speaker 5: Now, you bro, you could a guy the twenty Yeah, he ain't see me in your shirt? I mean, or what what? What? What have your clothes? He left your clothes up here longer than thirty day.
Speaker 10: Okay, wait wait wait, wait wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, What are you saying if people leave their stuff long and thirty day you start wearing it?
Speaker 5: No, now, hold on, hold on, I ain't want nobody's shirt, nod mine, hold on, bro hold on, donny line.
Speaker 10: But you you ain't want nobody's shirt, but you.
Speaker 5: Listen, let me tell you something, man, I mean I work every day, I work hard, and I buy my own I buy my own shirt. I mean I ain't got to wear nobody shirt. As matter of fact, I was just saying because you said that that you felt like I have your shirt. I ain't want nobody's shirt.
Speaker 10: But okay, when you got a mindy coming there.
Speaker 5: You don't ask him to come up missing if it's getting here thirty day, we don't. I mean we we ain't taking nobody clothes.
Speaker 10: But listen, I got a friend. He bring his stuff over that too, and he tells me he has some parts missing. He and he come in there one day and swear he thinks you have your playing on.
Speaker 5: Who is it? He lied? Then let me tell you. Hold on, I mean I don't know. I mean I don't know whether you winner you know I.
Speaker 10: Don't know who you are. Matter, I'll spit out of boy. You got my shirt on it his pat So this is ridiculous man, as you as you creating your own ward Joe with people's stuff.
Speaker 5: Look her limitating something. Man, I don't tell you. I don't want nobody in shirt. Don't call me in something my integrity. Come, I done wrote somebody our shirt. I don't have to wear your shirt.
Speaker 10: I got that mean that you've got man that you clean people stuff, but then you wear it around the cleaners.
Speaker 5: I don't have to wear thing or nobody around no cleaners. I got my own. You have you You must not been up here yourself. Do you see the unifars we wear up here? That's how you know what I ain't say Wilson. I'm a uniform man. I know it's say Wilson on it. But why you ain't leave me wearing other people's stuff, Mister Wilson, look a man, look at I'm a Christian bro. Listen, I'm trying to do the right thing. I don't appreciate nobody calling me. And you can tell you, you can inquire and we can get this fixed, you know, figured out, But don't call here saying that you've seen me wearing. I'm gonna go here.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna let this shape go hill, I'm gonna let.
Speaker 5: This don't care what the hell with you? When I'm nine now, miss.
Speaker 10: Will do what I'm gonna do with you. If I come in there, If I come in there one more time and see you with one of my shirts on, then guess what I'm gonna carry off for you. Donna beat you at your stove.
Speaker 5: And they say you up, you bring your back down here, Come on down here. It ain't a danging addrest. Don't kill you quicken our will about coming here trying to bother me about a shirt when you wearing people stuff. See, he ain't gotta wear no numbers ces one students. But that's what you're doing over there.
Speaker 10: You got on my shirt and got my boy plays.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what. Let me tell you something before holf on this cleans. I'm from the Penitenttion. And when you talk, when you cut somebody a line, you better ready to back it up. Come up in there. Just ain't way man. You keep wearing everybody's house in there. Let me tell you something. I'll tell you what. God up me I'm telling the truth. If you come up here with them, you need to call you mama. Lett know it's gonna be from flyp slinging and flower bringing, because just like that shirt, just say you missing, You're gonna be missing till you come up here bother me about a shirt. You donna get your what beat if I keep find out you wearing people stop look at Wilson. Don't don't get your butt beat up on you. Hear me, I tell you what you need to get off my phone. I but if baby this talk about hy I'm wearing his shirt, you wears wearing my shirt, and you wearing my friends playing. Man you look brother, Look Donnie mclucker. I'm donning whoever you. I don't know who Donny you are. But don't come here no more. Man, I don't even want your business man, you don't even have to. Don't bring your shirt now. As matter of fact, what you nod, I'm gonna look your smile up any da. Ain't the money you're saying, I'm gonna get it back here. I don't need your money either, man, I don't need this.
Speaker 10: I got one more pain to say to you as you listening to me.
Speaker 5: What you ain't got a thing to say to me. I do have something I need to say to you. Your to thieve and shape wearing.
Speaker 10: I do have something I.
Speaker 5: Need to say to you. What you listening? What lessen left?
Speaker 10: You tore me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy? Oh hey, missus Willison, this is enough. You tire me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your boy got me to prank phone called you?
Speaker 5: What say, bro? You can't ain't win a reception? You can't call nobody talking to it like that? Man, Why y'all some food? Man? Boy, I had to go somewhere and sit down. Man, I'm had to drink me some tea, food and vidical. Something got my bluff shy. I know, I knew it had to be some of my line next day? Want nobody a shirt?
Speaker 10: Man? Hey, man, I gotta ask you, man, I gotta tell me y'all got his own in an anxiety cleaners in the morning. Tell me this, what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 5: You already know the Steve Harley Morning is your baby?
Speaker 1: There you have it, Thank you, nephew. Coming up next in is ask the riddle you're listening hard morning show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news and as has been made in the murder of Tupac. Finally, the Swifties are being accused of sending death threats to Travis Kelsey's ex girlfriend and the longest serving female senator in history, Dianne Feinstein, has died at the age of ninety. That is all coming up as the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the Riddlo and junior riddelou of course standing for ready to love officer MENI nephew Tommy, So here we go. CARLSSA and Jackson writes, my husband, my sister's husband, is notorious for sending the wrong emojis when he texts.
Speaker 11: For years, we've laughed at him.
Speaker 1: Well, yesterday he sent me a happy birthday text with a hard eyes emoji and a kissy face emoji.
Speaker 11: And my sister saw his text.
Speaker 1: She called and questioned me, was I wrong for not telling her about that text?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean, if he does this all the time, I would have done it just because that's my sister. So I have made sure we Hey, your husband send something crazy over here again and then made a joke out of it. At least that way, At least I put it out there, you know.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't. I would have.
Speaker 12: Definitely said something because that's your sister and that's her ignorant a husband that don't know how to send text messages.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I take something.
Speaker 12: If everybody knew about it, just say hey, your husband added again he then sent me to sent the wrong kind of text. And at least she knows. That's just you know, from the real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from the.
Speaker 12: Real from nephew Tommy, take your husband damn phone. He don't need to be sending no text messages, no more at all. Put him on put him on text probation, Joe.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't see the pride here.
Speaker 14: But y'all mad because he got the emojia right now, y'all mad at it. He was sitting the wrong boy, but he put the hard eyes on there. He got that right, you figured that part out. But now he shouldn't be sitting in text message to your sister in law like that.
Speaker 13: He shouldn't do that now, he shouldn't be sitting there. Just say happy birthday and move on. He never putting no moji with it. Happy birthday, move on, because you know you can't be.
Speaker 2: Doing all that.
Speaker 12: Come on, I quit sending some to Shirley. You know, you know if you try to say how you doing, if you know you type in how, you can actually dently hit the e and they say, oh, you know what I'm saying, and you can really send.
Speaker 2: A really different kind of message. You got to be kept.
Speaker 1: You're free, proof free before you send anything. And what's with that?
Speaker 2: What ho you doing?
Speaker 13: Moving on to.
Speaker 11: Journey in DC.
Speaker 1: Journey says I bought a condo and my neighbor below me as a light sleeper, and she complained that she can hear me having sex at night. I was purposely as loud as I could be after that, and I got fined. Do I pay the fine or fight for my right to have loud sex?
Speaker 11: I mean, she owns a condo, what's the problem.
Speaker 12: You might have to figure out how to how to muffle this sound and put put some more carpet down or something to try to snuff this out there. I don't know what you're doing in there, but you and that boy's in that clock, y'all getting it in. But the lady downstairs probably stay by herself, and she ain't getting it in, so she's actually jealous at the same time. So you got it and you rubbing it in. So you up there now, y'all up there when the forty four chicken wing. Okay, a lot of folks don't know what that is, y'all up in there, forty four chicken wing and making a.
Speaker 2: Whole lot of noise. And I know what you're doing.
Speaker 12: And now you're stumping on the floor, y'all, jumping around the room, y'all getting it in like Ben Rains is getting it in. You remember, y'all, remember that, that's that. That's that. That's the party four chicken wing. That's that straight up forty four chick Wayne, and they jumping around the room. That's what you're doing. I know what you're doing. It's a beautiful thing. It's good boy.
Speaker 11: So should she pay the fine or should she fight for her line?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you fight. She obviously wants to do what she wants to do, and that's have loud of sex.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to cut that outside, go out in the back yard with.
Speaker 1: All the.
Speaker 11: Yes that she owns.
Speaker 12: We'll go on the patio I mean, is it somewhere else we can go to to let this sound go?
Speaker 13: Junior, Well, well, what the timeout?
Speaker 14: They need to go somewhere like you know, you need to go to like a resort or something like that. Get out you can't get pay the fine. Yeah, you wanna have loud sex. They're gonna find you every time. Now, these fins gonna add up. You can be quiet for real because your money.
Speaker 13: Don't open your mouth.
Speaker 14: Either that or get some sound laughing at the same stuff we got the studio put that in.
Speaker 13: How you need some sound up down there? That what you need? Yeah, you sound your house because y'all doing too much.
Speaker 12: All the Holy it's all the Holy's.
Speaker 13: Condo.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but every time somebody here that's five hundred, you'd be quiet?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: What're trying to hold it in?
Speaker 11: That's louder than a loud say?
Speaker 12: I know?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go, moving on to Sandy and Charleston. Sonji says, I met an old friend for drinks and we went to his.
Speaker 11: Hotel room and had sex.
Speaker 1: I didn't know his wife was coming into town, so I showed up the next night hoping for a repeat. I played it off like I was lost. But why didn't he warn me that she was coming?
Speaker 2: Now he's stupid?
Speaker 13: Stupid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, he stupid.
Speaker 12: So you get you went back to the same room, knocked on the door. I mean, how far did we go with this? When did she see her? This boss stupid and it's the same room too, same hotel, all of it.
Speaker 2: But you shouldn't have went back. What I called it, You should not have gone back.
Speaker 11: She just showed up.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, you just showed up like, oh, it was just too good. I got to get me another. You should have showed up, made sure it was good, the coach was clear, and maybe you could have got lucky again.
Speaker 2: But the white man.
Speaker 1: Didn't call her.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 11: Yeah that's why what are you calling him for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, got you sorry?
Speaker 13: Yeah, because you didn't wandn't shocked from song?
Speaker 11: Yeah that was it was over after that first night.
Speaker 14: Been there when she opened that door and didn't see him. WoT right there? You got your pearls?
Speaker 13: Is Brenda here?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 13: Brenda?
Speaker 12: What if she went over with the with you know, the trench coat, with noth non neither. What did you do with that?
Speaker 11: The door opened?
Speaker 9: She opened?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, she was all the way wrong, joans that we used to go to school. That looked like Joyce. That was Joyce stood that with a trench coat on and not nothing.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with her?
Speaker 1: She was looking for the ice machine at the hotel.
Speaker 14: That's a good one, right, that car? What flows ice machine?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 13: Never flows.
Speaker 2: There outside?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Last one, guys, last one. This is from Blake and Cincinnati. Blake writes, my husband loves to play cards and hang out at his.
Speaker 11: Friend's bar on the weekend.
Speaker 1: If I go to brunch on Saturday and or and on Sunday, he says, I'm for the streets. Is it wrong for me to hang out with my girls? If I have a babysitter and I'm not wasting any.
Speaker 12: Money, there's nothing wrong with that. It's something wrong with him. He tripped to the same way. He's able to go out and hang out with his boys. You ought to be able to hang out with your girl. So I hate it with me, and I don't want to be balanced like that. Hey, let's let the lady have help fun you.
Speaker 13: Going out at night?
Speaker 14: She just going to brunch, all right, She's got a babyheader. Maybe if you go with her to brunch y'all can do something together and find out y'all really like each other.
Speaker 2: He don't want to do that, jun you don't want to do.
Speaker 11: All right, guys, Thank you, Riddelo and Junior.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Morning Show. Our prayers are going out to those that are affected by the flash flooding in the New York area, as state of emergency was declared in that area after record breaking rainfall caused flooding. Some burrows got up to nine inches of rain, which made roads impassable and a temporarily closed area airports. Pictures and video footage showed people wading through water reaching up to their knees as streets and subways were flooded. Most of the travel issues are resolved, but New Yorkers are still encouraged to stay safe and avoid troubles and areas. No deaths or critical injuries were reported.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's good.
Speaker 13: That's great.
Speaker 3: Images and videos board every rain was something. It came so fast. You came so fast. I saw people walking through Logardian Airport.
Speaker 13: Time we're my.
Speaker 1: Flight cancer with luggage and sun again terrazy.
Speaker 12: When it rains hard and fast like that in a short period of time, Man, it loads up.
Speaker 2: It just it just flooded it all out. But you just got a whole on take.
Speaker 11: I'm proud of you for even talking about rain and stuff.
Speaker 2: You well, yeah, I can discuss it. We just sain't nothing by lightning, right.
Speaker 11: No, But I'm just proud of you.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, okay, I can give y'all this real quick. And so I ran the park last week, Memorial Park, and he was in Texas. I dropped my vehicle off to get to get detail and the and the park is just a few blocks away.
Speaker 2: It started lightning and I was at that park.
Speaker 11: Junior.
Speaker 12: You couldn't have beat me last week. I ain't to that car.
Speaker 1: Watch. Yeah, stay safe, new Yle. Yeah, all right, Moving on to entertainment news. Switching gears here and arrest has been made in the murder case of Tupac Shakur. On Friday in Las Vegas, Nevada police arrested Dwayne Keith D. Davis, and a Nevada grand jury indicted him on one kind of murder with a deadly weapon. The DA described Dwayne Keith D. Davis as the on ground on site commander who ordered the death of Chupac. Keith d has been on the radar of investigators for some time after he admitted and interviews and in his twenty nineteen memoir Compton Street legend that he was in a Cadillac where shots were fired during the fatal September nineteen ninety six drive by that killed Chewpac. Wow, so an arrest has been made all these many years later?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I remember that night.
Speaker 2: How many years has been now?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven? Because I remember that night and she got shot then? Yeah in Vegas? Yeah yeah, on the stride like like a week later or six days later.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So sad.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it really was sad about that.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: So uh moving on to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. They've been trending all weekend and it looks like the Swifties, of course that's Taylor's fan base, have really come for Kelsey's ex girlfriend, Maya ben Berry, who claims she's been getting death threats from the Swifties ever since she said negative things about her past relationship with Kelsey, been very told Inside Edition that Swifties are aggressive, very negative, and very hypocritical.
Speaker 11: She added that it's really.
Speaker 1: Crazy that someone that I think is positive and really nice has such a negative and angry fan base. Wow, Swifties are negative and angry.
Speaker 2: You need to call it be Hive to get your back.
Speaker 11: That's what you need, yes, Beyonce, Yes, you need.
Speaker 12: That kind of group to help you out, to get you out of this jam right here, behid against the Swifties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she was just talking about her experience. I mean, some people say she shouldn't have said anything, and that may be true, but that was that was her experience. Yeah, with Tranni's Belsie so and.
Speaker 3: Travis says she wants her fifteen minutes of fame, and so the Swifties want her to go away. So stop talking about Taylor's current boyfriend.
Speaker 11: Death threat stuff.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, yeah, that's yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: She said they're really aggressive, very negative. End that she called him hypocrites as well. So maybe she can flave because he's a Swifties.
Speaker 10: Yeah he is.
Speaker 13: Lave, call him off, call him off.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Finally.
Speaker 1: Longtime California Senator Dianne Feinstein passed away at the age of ninety. She was a trailblazingmocrat. She was elected to the Senate back in nineteen ninety two and served six terms. Feinstein was the oldest member of the Senate and the longest serving female Senator in history. And may she rest in peace and of course our condolences going out to her family and friends.
Speaker 11: Yeah, ninety years old, six terms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I atend.
Speaker 11: Yes, she is California election right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at ninety years old.
Speaker 8: At old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this might be a good time to remind our listeners with Steve Harvey Nation to get registered to vote. You know, these important elections are coming up. To make sure you're registered. Make sure you're ready when the elections come around. You know, no excuses, nothing, We need to get out there and show up for real.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean we had been doing Yeah, but you just saw to president had to sign an emergency bill to avoid the government's shutdown.
Speaker 1: This is important for you to get out and.
Speaker 3: Vote and register to vote so you can make sure you have leaders that are representing you the constituents that vote for them, to make sure that they understand what's important to you. And governments shut down and trying to you know, impeach the president instead of trying to keep the government opens.
Speaker 11: It's so much going on.
Speaker 1: It is just so much.
Speaker 11: What's going on politically?
Speaker 13: Something to do?
Speaker 11: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You see the girl in Dallas that.
Speaker 1: All the way ticket, you know what happened.
Speaker 12: What's her position, Carlin? What's the young lady's name out of Dallas.
Speaker 13: Oh, it's ten seconds. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 6: We'll talk to other all.
Speaker 1: Right, coming up in twenty minutes after a Michigan teacher is hitting ahead with a metal chair in her classroom.
Speaker 11: We'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show, Did you guys hear about this tragic story in Michigan? An unidentified teacher at Flint Southwestern Academy in Michigan was knocked out, I mean knocked out when a student threw a metal chair at her and the chair struck her in the head, according to witnesses and yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah listen. According to a witness and a viral video that has over eight million views so far, the teacher stepped in between the teenagers and was trying to just diffuse an argument that the students were having. It had gotten way out of control, so the teacher stepped in. When she stepped in, that's when she was struck with this metal chair in the head. She dropped to the ground was in mobile for several seconds. The students seemed not to even care that she was injured. They just kept the commotion going that No one stopped to check on the teacher anything like that. She was just lying there. The teacher was rushed to the hospital. She was released the same day in stable condition, thank god. Now, according to the school superintended, the student that through the chair will be held accountable according to the law. Yeah, and.
Speaker 12: Expelled. You need to be expelled. You need to be where you can't even come back to the school no more. You get the point you're gonna pick up a chair and hit the teacher in the head with.
Speaker 11: Trying to stop a fight in the in her.
Speaker 12: Room, because we already know the moment this teacher picked up a chair and hit the student.
Speaker 2: Then we got to you got it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need they need to have assault felony charges. You need to be expelled from the school and they need to go to alternative school or something else, because you can't you have to set an example. You can't just be throwing chairs yet teachers in the class. And then when you did it. You didn't even react, you looking at her.
Speaker 11: They want the teacher, not each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they wanted to stop the teacher from stopping them from fighting.
Speaker 3: And everybody filming that needs to be suspended to everybody, all y'all pulling our phones.
Speaker 1: It's on tape. Yeah, yeh yeah, they've already got they've already got eight million views on.
Speaker 2: This, Timmy, ain't your teaching.
Speaker 12: That's but I swear every time I see you coming in the classroom, I'm hitting your ass with something.
Speaker 2: Every time I see I'm.
Speaker 14: Going chess because and we hear.
Speaker 1: We love our teachers. We understand the hard work that you put in and the fact that you're underpaid. We get it, we get it. And we're four teachers for sure on this show.
Speaker 2: And what they do, we cannot do what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll discuss guilt tipping. No, not guilt tripping, guilt tipping. That's the thing. I do this all the time. We'll talk about it when we come back right after this. You're listening morning show. All right, So the new way of tipping is being called guilt tipping, okay, because.
Speaker 11: It's almost as if you're forced to tip.
Speaker 1: We've all, we've all used one of those digital devices that make paying for everything easier, right, you know, write your card and you tap your card, do all that, right, Well, those convenient devices are the major cause of excessive tipping. A study by Forbes Advisor found that seventy five percent of Americans are leaving big tips when prompted to on tablets and smart card readers. Unlike the old fashioned way of paying for a tipping cash people said they feel pressure to tip now it mostly happens when the cashier.
Speaker 11: Waitress is standing in front of you.
Speaker 1: People surveyed said it's psychologically more difficult to stiff them on a tip, even if all they did was ring up your item and put it in a bag. All they did. But you're tipping.
Speaker 12: We shouldn't be had McDonald's. Now, I'm just sorry. We shouldn't be tipping at McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the question. Have you guys been guilted into leaving a tip that you otherwise would not have left, so you left one to have McDonald's.
Speaker 11: Tell me? Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 12: I ain't been to McDonald's, but but I'm just saying it's it's it's at every fast News. Now when you tap, there's a tip not right there, so that the the uh.
Speaker 10: Tip.
Speaker 3: You could tip at Starbucks too, you could tell they'll put the machine out the window if you go through the drive through and you put your card in, I don't know, and and it'll ask you if you want to tip and how much?
Speaker 12: I said, no, I want to pay for the coffee. That's what I want to pay for for the damn coffee.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I was gonna how.
Speaker 13: Y'all feel guilty? How y'all feel good? I don't care.
Speaker 14: If you're standing there, you can look me, Dad and mine. I'm gonna tell you know again, I'm not. I don't feel guilty about this.
Speaker 1: The Lord only requires ten percent. Try how did we get up to twenty percent tipping?
Speaker 12: Now I go to a fine restaurant, I'm tipping. I'm tipping. I'm all about tip. Yeah, you know for sure.
Speaker 2: But it's just certain things. I'll be like, we got we tipping for that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's certain things that you know. Yesterday I went to Whole Foods and I want to get a smoothie, just a smoothie. So I tapped my card. They had one of the machines. He are talking about it tap. Put my card on there to tap it. Said how much do you want to tip? Fifteen eighteen, twenty twenty five. I tipped him because he made my smoothie.
Speaker 3: He made my smoothes tipped the thing. You have to three smoothiety dollars. I don't tip in justifying restaurant because I used to be a hostess and a waitress.
Speaker 15: Soul.
Speaker 1: I'm an over tipper too.
Speaker 3: I've been there and I understand, and not just people that work at fine restaurants need a tip.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: A lot of times you could go to a restaurant and order something and go win and get it to go.
Speaker 2: Pick it up. Yeah, do you now that?
Speaker 5: No? I do not.
Speaker 1: No, it's fast food.
Speaker 14: No, I don't care if I call in an order. When I come pick it up, I'm picked it up.
Speaker 13: I'm going back outside. I'm not tipping for that junior.
Speaker 12: Okay about this, yeah, Q they're.
Speaker 13: Talking about Damn, you ain't gonna leave no tip now, you just here give me at the buffet.
Speaker 14: I fixed my own plate with all the way up that to the ring and did you ever say you're talking about what you're gonna put them to fifteen to twenty, not the custom customer, chick custom custom zero.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, there's custom on there too.
Speaker 2: You're right. So let me ask you about him.
Speaker 11: That made my smoothie. I did I tipped him? Of course? Yeah, yeah, pair of stylist.
Speaker 12: Everybody tips their hairstylist, right, so I mean if you if you, you know, whatever, your your cause, you still put a tip on that.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah? Yeah, that's normal.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've been doing that for years.
Speaker 12: Let mean, so if the let's just say it's eighty five dollars, why not just make the hair at one hundred dollars and then it's all in there. Let's just let's just call it what it is.
Speaker 1: It's like like it's like we said in the story, it's psychological right now.
Speaker 12: And is the hairtilad that charging me one hundred dollars? Are they expecting the tip to be on that too?
Speaker 11: It would be nice. You know.
Speaker 1: They're used to getting tips, so yeah, if you don't get one, they would think that was odd if they didn't get a tip.
Speaker 3: I'm sure tip tipping people for a serface, I don't know hairty nail with that?
Speaker 12: Can I tip you after I get the serf like like like like Kate, Yeah, like you know, if I get my dressing room catered, you know, my assistant and say we need to put the tip in that we ain't got the food yet, we ain't.
Speaker 11: With the frank phone call for today, right after.
Speaker 12: This tip my pranks, y'all, don't tip my prank.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for it today and the subject is I wish I enjoyed it as much as he does.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We'll find out what that's all about coming up in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. Nephew, what do you have for us today? What's on the menu?
Speaker 9: Earlier?
Speaker 12: Let's see here we as we spoke from the last break about tip, and I'm gonna need a tip after y'all hear this prank.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it's just procedure, isn't it, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, providing a service.
Speaker 2: I'm providing a service.
Speaker 1: It's a prank of food with the prank you just brought us the prank exactly.
Speaker 2: Y'all should tip for that. Okay, you're right, we.
Speaker 11: Need our thrives or something.
Speaker 13: Come on at the end of my shows.
Speaker 14: Now I'm asking for tips after I get through telling these jokes.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna I'm gonna want tips.
Speaker 14: Right after I finished, because everybody else getting tips here, I'm gonna tip your time before the prank I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that's right. So after I showed, let's get us.
Speaker 12: A little love basket Love of office. You got comedy love off from basket?
Speaker 14: Yeah, put put your card in it. I'ma look you dead in your think you feel guilty?
Speaker 1: Guilt tippings?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 12: We got Fay Allen's drug test. Faye Allen's drug test. Everybody ready with your seat belt on because Flay Allen is straight crazy.
Speaker 2: Let's go catch on.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach a Fay police.
Speaker 13: This is she Hello, this.
Speaker 12: Is Officer Rogers from the Probation Department. Yes, sir, listen, now you have been uh on probation for a little over a year now.
Speaker 15: All right, faith, Yes, sir, you're correct.
Speaker 12: Now you're supposed to be serving two years probation. All right now giving you a call. Actually, I'm bringing you a bit of bad news. And I hate to do this, but you you came in a couple, uh a couple of weeks ago and did a did a drug test?
Speaker 2: Am I right? All right now, Fay, I don't.
Speaker 12: I hate to bring bring you some bad news, but the actual drug test that you took has come back positive.
Speaker 15: You said, that's that's a lot. That's a last.
Speaker 12: Wait a minute, Wait a minute. Now, you came in a couple of weeks ago, you took a drug test. This drug test has actually come in positive. Now what I want to say to you is this, you're going to have to.
Speaker 15: Actually my test wasn't positive.
Speaker 2: You got hold on a second.
Speaker 12: I either need you to come in to me or I don't, And I don't want to save the embarrassment of having to send a car out to pick you up.
Speaker 15: Now, not much embarrassment you're talking about, sir. I gave you some was good, ma'am.
Speaker 12: Right now, I got a you have a positive drug test. You come up positive, ma'am. Now you're gonna have.
Speaker 15: To use did they use your did they use mine?
Speaker 2: We use the one that you brought us.
Speaker 15: Now must have been the wrong one couldn't have been, ma'am. Yes, sir, I'm sorry, sir, but I wouldn't have gave you no bad yearine. It just wouldn't me, ma'am.
Speaker 10: I don't want to have it back to jail.
Speaker 15: I don't even know why you were called me, which this nonsense.
Speaker 6: I got children.
Speaker 15: I'm trying to do, right, I don't know why you were calling me. I wouldn't have gave you no bad that's not.
Speaker 2: Me, you suld fly fly.
Speaker 13: You have to come in and do another three months now.
Speaker 15: Oh, sir, yall can come pick me up. I can sell you right now. I can in your hand if you want me to.
Speaker 12: Ma'am, your urine has come back positive of drugs. Now, I don't I don't know any other way to explain it to you. You've been actually evidently using drugs again.
Speaker 15: Sure, I'm trying to tell you I don't use no drugs. I've been clean for a year and some months now. You got the wrong that's not my How do you telling you that?
Speaker 13: How do you know it's not yours?
Speaker 2: Ma'am.
Speaker 13: He's got your name on the lid.
Speaker 12: Everything you have come back positives whatever.
Speaker 15: Then they you put your name on it, because that ain't my head out it came back, would have came back good. You can't call me in tell me I gave you some lid. Can't call me and tell me that that's a negative, sir, that's a double negative.
Speaker 12: It's not a double negative, it's a double positive. You've actually come back positive. Say he has written here on the actual cup.
Speaker 15: Maybe you have more than one faith?
Speaker 2: No, no, we don't have more than one faith.
Speaker 12: You're the only say I've actually double checked that myself. You need to either come in or we got to come out and haul you behind in here.
Speaker 15: Well, I need you to come right now. Can I got the right now? Come right now? Come out?
Speaker 12: Are you trying to tell me that if I come and pick you up and take your year and now, your urine is gonna come up negative?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 15: See, I'm telling you that you a double positive with that, my urine is gonna come up negative.
Speaker 2: Ma'am.
Speaker 12: I hate to I don't want to come out haul you in in front of your family, but you're actually gonna be coming in and you're gonna do three months.
Speaker 2: That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 15: You're going confidence, sir, you got the wrong saying all I know you got the wrong. It's one of the two. Might be both you got the wrong, you got the wrong. Say, I'm letting you know positive no positive. I'm trying to tell you I got kids, man, I ain't no positive.
Speaker 12: Listen, ma'am, I'm telling you one more time. You either want to come in or want me to come and get you.
Speaker 15: What one Let me tell you what I want you to do. I want you to find out who you have because that ain't my don't know. I tell me nothing about it. You got some some that that is not good. I gave you some good times. I got to figure out y'all keep picking up people, sat say of kills and folks. Y'all had me saying some time miss my children. Now I'm hot, I mean giving you want with me. I'm tired. I'm like that. And where is my probation off?
Speaker 13: You say your name is what my name is, Officer Rogers.
Speaker 15: I no more officer Rogers. Like I said, you might be the reason why it came back by. You might be the reason I need to speak with mister Will. That's my probation. Officer officer. Now I have clean at all time. Mister, you shouldn't be calling me.
Speaker 12: I should be calling you because I'm gonna evidently I'm.
Speaker 13: Gonna have to come down and hall your behind in myself.
Speaker 15: Well, you can bring yourself, and when you come, you bring mister with you. He'll let you know. I'll have no positive you can come to my job.
Speaker 12: God, I got you got lit know what. There's one more There's one more thing.
Speaker 5: And I need to bring yourself.
Speaker 15: Come all right, now, come.
Speaker 12: On, I got one more thing I need to say to you. Are you listening to me?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 10: Sir?
Speaker 2: This is nephew time.
Speaker 13: It from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: You just got pregnant by your sister.
Speaker 15: I know one thing, y'all play too much. I'll play too much. When I was coming to get mister Rogers, she gonna get the hell out of me, me thinking I was doing drugs and didn't know about it. I need to play with people like that, okay for you?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 15: Hell all, I'm nervous here.
Speaker 2: It's your sister. She put me up to it.
Speaker 15: Baby, When you ever see him, you see what she looks like. I'm gonna beat the hell out over.
Speaker 12: I got one more question for your baby. You got to tell me this. What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 15: Land, the steam Harming Morning Show.
Speaker 12: I don't think fate was playing up in here. I don't think fate was playing up in here. No game zero, get yourself into something. That's what you're gonna do, all right, it's jumping on Colleen Texas. Colleen Texas this weekend Friday, Saturday, Sunday twice his funny comedy club, The Nephew is coming to town. Tickets are on sale right now. That is this weekend Klleen Texas. Get ready to get ready. And then a week later we got Stockbridge. That is Stockbridge, Georgia. Everybody know what that is? Stockbridge, Georgia.
Speaker 14: Junior y'all living on Yeah, yeah, yeah, seventy five South.
Speaker 12: All right, then that's the Bridge Comedy Show. It is Monique hosted by yours truly. We got Dominique in the building, our boy Rodney Perry is in the building and Tony Roberts. It is the Bridge Comedy Show. Tickets are on sale right now. It's the Stockbridge Apple Theater. Baby, you don't want to miss it hosted by Yours truly, and then laying in the Cut Chicago, Illinois at the Area Cram.
Speaker 2: Did you hear me?
Speaker 12: That's me Bill Bellamy, That's Gary Owen, that's meiling, Nick Comacho Girl right, Kevin Tate, Innjie Brown, Tony Robberts again, we all need to building baby. Tickets are on sale right now at the Area Crown. And then laying in to Cut the Magic City, Classy Birmingham, Alabama, the.
Speaker 2: Nephew at the Star do oh uh oh.
Speaker 12: So when you get your tickets, let a game and all the little all the all the tailgating, make sure you bring your tail over to the.
Speaker 1: Starr mortail out the way. It's time for the Strawberry Letter coming up right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, on work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARBFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like I don't, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 12: You never know. Buckle up and hold on type. We gut it before you. Here it is scrawp every letter.
Speaker 11: All right, thank you, nephew.
Speaker 1: Subject. I wish I enjoyed it as much as he does. Here Stephen Shirley, I'm dating a man that has all the things a man is supposed to have. He's handsome, he's in shape, and he loves the Lord. The fact that he can't keep a job is another story, but I'm being patient until he finds a job that he loves. He is thirty seven and I'm thirty nine. He has two children and I have one child. I'm willing to make all of the necessary adjustments to be with this man, but he's got to do some things from me too. Our sex life is lacking in a major way. It's the size and the technique. I've learned over the years that if the technique is great, then the size doesn't really matter. I've made more than a few recommendations to him, and he won't take any of my advice. He thinks he is the man in the bedroom, and I'm not into faking anything. So he's built up this confidence all on his own, and it's funny to me. We've been together for three years, and it's that of getting better is getting worse. He works up a sweat, talks all the way through it, and he's even stopped to wipe his head with a towel a few times. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of my ex boyfriend the whole time. When we're done, he's got a burst of energy, and he cooks breakfast or a full.
Speaker 11: Meal, depending on what time of day it is.
Speaker 1: He buys me gifts and tells me I'm the best woman he's ever been with, and I wish I could tell him the same thing.
Speaker 11: He's great, but the intimacy is trash.
Speaker 1: How important is great sex and a mari in a relationship? Is it a small sacrifice to make if the man is good at everything else? You know, if you got to ask these questions, there's already a problem. And to answer your question, yes, sex and intimacy extremely important in a relationship. Okay, that's where you bond, that's where you show you love for your partner.
Speaker 11: You shut out the world and just enjoy each other.
Speaker 1: And why are you even asking about sacrifice when you're the only one sacrificing anything in this relationship.
Speaker 11: This man doesn't have.
Speaker 1: A job, he can't keep one, according to you, and he's bad in the bedroom. How have you put up with this for three whole years? You also said you've talked to him about his performance and he doesn't listen. Well, you're gonna have to make him listen and hear you somehow, because the reason you're writing this Strawberry letter is because you're becoming bored and frustrated with him. You're being patient until he finds a job he loves. How long is that going to take? At this point, he just needs to get a job, and you're gonna have to leave this one sided relationship if he doesn't. I mean, there's so many things in this letter that we could talk about, and I'm sure Tommy and Junior will get to them as well. But you know, you think that he has all the things that a man is supposed to have.
Speaker 11: No, he doesn't. You're disillusioned with all of this.
Speaker 12: Tommy, You're just so selfish, you really are. He's handsome, he in shape, he loved the Lord, the boy cook a whole meal. He good with that, he give me, he giving you gifts? Well, then, and he's lacking in the size and the technique. How much do you want? I mean, you're getting something. I mean, what else do you want? You got you got to have the side, You got to have the technique. I mean you just you already can tell he can't take it. The boy over there sweating and in the middle of it, he gotta stop and wiping his head, he dripping wet, just with sweat.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 12: He can't do all this stuff. So I don't know what it is you're trying to. You're trying to get him now, sexy valuation. It's too late for that. Y'all been doing this three years. So no, it's not gonna get any better than this. It is what it is. So that leads me to this, And I hate to say it. You're gonna have to get a side piece. I just, I just you're gonna have to get a side It's just, I just I just don't see any other way around this for you. I just don't. And we don't want to lose the great qualities that he does have. He loves the law, he's in shape. He ain't in too much shape because he's sweating too much up in there, so he ain't that's a lot.
Speaker 1: He really ain't in that.
Speaker 2: Kind of shape.
Speaker 12: And all this he hands some and he cooked good, He cooked good, and he bring these gifts. And we don't want to lose that. We want that, we want that to continue.
Speaker 2: We like that part.
Speaker 12: But he's missing on the sex side, and you don't want to give him up because he's missing that.
Speaker 2: Therefore, you need a side piece. You just do you do?
Speaker 12: You need somebody to come in twice a week and just you know, do what they do. I understand you are missing. We talked earlier. I can't remember what part of the break it was. Somebody was making too much noise having sex in their conduct. That's what you want, you want that, and y'all ain't making noise. He just sweating and it's just a pool of sweat all over the flow. And you're gonna have to find you somebody. But see, can't nobody come by because he got it, because he ain't got no damn job he had, right, We got to get him a job so we can get him to working, so we can have room for side peace time. Then you don't have room right now, and we got to figure out how to get you some room.
Speaker 2: What we need to work on. Is who hiring now?
Speaker 12: Maybe they're hiring down there at the church because he loved the Lord. Now you know the Lord to get your job if you asked for one, go down there to the church and see a pastor got something he can do. Cut the yard down there to something, whatever it is. You need to pay attention to what his schedule live, so we can schedule this side piece.
Speaker 2: We got to have some room.
Speaker 12: We got to find a good hour for this side piece to come in and handle up for you so you'll be able to I personally, if I was you, i'd do more like a like a Monday and a Thursday.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: You ain't got to tell your side people about no technique and you ain't got to worry about no side because side piece coming with all of that now, he ain't He might not be handsome, Okay, he probably ain't finna cook nothing afterwards. Side piece don't side pieces don't do all that. He probably don't love the Lord. But that ain't what you're looking for. You looking for technique inside and that's how you get to it. And I hate to tell you that that is not ready to live up, Tommy, that's just Tommy.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll have part two of the Strawberry Letter coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry Letter subject I wish I enjoyed it as much as he does. We'll hit from Junior right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening the Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time now for the part two of the Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 11: We got to recap it.
Speaker 1: The subject is I wish I enjoyed it as much as you do, as much as he does. I wish I enjoyed it as much as he does. A thirty nine year old woman wrote in she's dating for three years. She's been dating this guy who's thirty seven. She says, he has all the things.
Speaker 11: A man should have. He's handsome, he's in shape, he loves the lord.
Speaker 1: But he can't keep a job, and he's waiting to try and find a job that he loves. She says, even with all that terrible in the bedroom, he's bad in the bedroom, and she.
Speaker 11: Is trying to make her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's terrible. She's willing to make all the necessary adjustments with this man, but he has to do some things for her too. He's lacking in size, he's lacking in techniques, and she says, if the technique is great, size doesn't really matter.
Speaker 11: But he doesn't have either of those.
Speaker 1: She said, he's, you know, thinking that he's bringing it in the bedroom. He's not.
Speaker 11: He's sweating, he's not. He's doing all these things. He's wipe, wipes his head with a towel a few times, you know, during and all that, you know.
Speaker 1: But she's she's unimpressed, and she's thinking of her ex boyfriend all during this time while she's in there with him. So she wants to know how important is great sex in a relationship and is it a small sacrifice to make if the man is good at everything else. So that's where we are.
Speaker 11: That's where we are, Junior. What you got?
Speaker 14: No, no, no, no, no, no, it's trash. You said it was to see what's trash?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, it ain't.
Speaker 13: No, ain't no good trash. It's trash. I don't care what you say.
Speaker 14: This what gets me about it because he he loved the Lord, he handsome and in shape.
Speaker 13: But what did I got to do with technique? And signe? Let me tell you something. You got to have both. You got the ain't no one of the other. We could make it with just one of the other. That man, please, this.
Speaker 14: Is the trash that he got the nerd to be talking all the way through it.
Speaker 13: Now, what is he saying?
Speaker 14: See you over here taking this trash and you just laid up there looking at him while he talking and working up a sweat.
Speaker 13: So I don't even know.
Speaker 14: How you doing this, but I think it's my mind, probably something like this because you fantasy land, you thinking about your ex.
Speaker 13: But he in here talking to.
Speaker 14: You while you filing your nails. Yeah, okay, on, so you just gonna file on me. You're gonna file on me. You just gonna file your nails like I ain't doing nothing, or watch this watch it? Okay, So now you just gonna eye your clothes. You're gonna iron your clothes while I'm in they're putting all these words.
Speaker 13: You won't see this here.
Speaker 14: Oh oh, you're trying to try me? Are you trying to try me? So you're gonna watch First forty eight while I'm.
Speaker 13: Doing all this work right here, You're gonna watch crime show on me. I'm gonna try and turn that off. Right now. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, is you getting clean and supplies? You're gonna clean the restaurroom on me? You gonna do cause she could do all these things because it's trash.
Speaker 1: That's what she said.
Speaker 14: That's what she's doing because it's trash. She can't do nothing else. Hey, I don't even know why. I don't even know why we even talking about this. So you know I love the Lord. So you're gonna pull the Bible ot on me. Okay, you're gonna read the scripture right now? Yeah, yeah, it's not working for you. And you've been with this for three years. How did he get to have no technique, no side, and no job.
Speaker 11: Because he's handsome, in shape and loves the Lord. That's why this is Tommy j He not in shape from stuff now.
Speaker 13: I'm telling you, and off of a sudden coming.
Speaker 14: So I said that you finished doing all this none work. Now we become Marie Calendar.
Speaker 13: You in here cooking. Now you're a restaurant. Now you're in here just baking everything. Got a fool meal full spread? What is this?
Speaker 1: And it's probably now that he can't get a job. He's just waiting for the job. That he loves. She said, he's he wants the job that he loves, catering, catering.
Speaker 11: A handsome chef.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this is this doesn't work for me. I don't I don't get it. You need to leave him. You did it for three years.
Speaker 14: It's three years of this and you might call your ex boyfriend up. So you're gonna talk to him while I'm in here putting it. Okay, you're gonna hang that phone up.
Speaker 13: Oh, you're gonna put that phone up. Watch this. Give him a tie, Give him a tie, Give me.
Speaker 12: Tie, Hey, Jason, Yeah, when you needna, you're.
Speaker 13: Gonna call Chase the name out like I ain't in here, honey. What you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 14: All right, you're gonna go gonna say Melvin in a minute. In a minute, you're gonna save Melvin. Yeah, give them a tie, Give me tie.
Speaker 9: Give me.
Speaker 13: So you just folding cloth while I mean he's working hard.
Speaker 14: I got your leg up. You can still fold a T shirt while your leg in the air. Okay, all right, I see what you're doing. Now, are you gonna mave me?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 13: I'm gonna tell you to put that whole basket down.
Speaker 2: Watch it.
Speaker 13: I ain't nothing happened because it's trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said it was trash. If he writes her gifts, he buys her gifts. Now he does do that, He tells making up for it. Surely, yeah, he tells her she's the best woman he's ever been with.
Speaker 13: Now let's understand this. Surely they're not good gifts now, Oh oh oh, oh oh, way you get the money for a good gift.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 1: He ain't got no job. That's right, that's true.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's right.
Speaker 11: And he's wi for the job that he loves before he gets the job.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm about to say, Tommy, you know you got you got the fan you plug in the bottom of your phone. Keep you cool, that's what you got. And that's the one that's number one. It some great gifts in here.
Speaker 13: Three piece?
Speaker 1: Care to hold?
Speaker 13: Now you're gonna calls?
Speaker 11: Carlo's got the phone stand?
Speaker 12: Yes, yeah, keep bakeep, keep by fruit and I went by a gross store.
Speaker 2: Got you some grapes. Grapes.
Speaker 11: Come on, now, let's cooking though. What is he cooking in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Real cheese, meloda sandwiches.
Speaker 13: The ain't got no money, ain't got no money. Roman noodles.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, leave your comments on Thank you Guys on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram and Steve Harvey f M and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good.
Speaker 11: Now, coming up next, we have a Junior with Sports Talk right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 6: Junior.
Speaker 5: What you got?
Speaker 13: Okay, well, we got a few things happening.
Speaker 14: We'll a couple of games tomorrow and up to Steve get back. But listen, let me tell you this man, Dame Little got traded.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 13: He gone to Milwaukee. Dame, Yes, he gone to the Milwaukee Bucks. Freak man.
Speaker 6: Oh no.
Speaker 13: And you know, and it looked at them like they're.
Speaker 14: Gonna probably win out the East sound man, because Damon Little deserves a shot at a championship.
Speaker 2: Man, he do.
Speaker 13: He was in eleven years, man, he gave him eleven years. That's long enough.
Speaker 14: Man, I just want to compete for a championship. You know, it's Dame time in Milwaukee now. And it's so crazy because we thought he was going to the Heat. Heat really wanted to go play with Jimmy Bucker. You played with Jimmy Butler. But he ended up in Milwaukee, man, And that's so crazy because Milwaukee. You rather hear about them getting the big trades like that because of it's the smallest city. You know, if you if you like a person like Dame Liter, you on a national stage like New York or Miami or l A, you know, something like that.
Speaker 13: But he ended up in Milwaukee, which lets you know that Milwaukee's changing. They could attract.
Speaker 14: The big players now because you're gona play with the Greek freak though, you know you're gonna be in the playoffs for.
Speaker 12: One am Milwaukee. He gonna live in Chicago. He's gonna ride.
Speaker 1: A couple of hours.
Speaker 14: He's gonna move in Chicago.
Speaker 2: He'll get a driver, he'll be frank.
Speaker 1: It's old Milwaukee.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Colder, Caago, older than Chicago for sure.
Speaker 13: Also, man, let's give it up to Colorado.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 14: They played a great game out lost forty eight to forty one.
Speaker 2: But boy, they put up some hell of a effidote.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, they all had nothing to be saying to hold y'all head high man, prime y'all doing that, man, because you know they were both to love. Yeah, that's half a great carlin. They were supposed to lose by twenty one. That was a spread twenty one Junior.
Speaker 12: I'm at the HBCU. I'm at the Texas Southern University game. Not at the game, but at the tailgating. And they not watching TSU play. They watching Colorado under the tenth.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 13: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody too.
Speaker 11: Then prime Time is everybody's favorite coach.
Speaker 1: We love him. Yeah, yes, we knew.
Speaker 3: I was hosting a brunch on Saturday and they said, put Prime on women coach. I think now I put the game on, put Prime on female bartenders.
Speaker 5: We got you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what the world?
Speaker 1: Ye put Prime on the coach prime effect. Let's best coach ever, best coach ever.
Speaker 13: Yeah, man, them boys man played their heart out. I ain't e mad man.
Speaker 14: And also, congratulations to Canelo Alvarez for beating Jamel Charlow man the fight man.
Speaker 13: It was just it was just Alvarez the whole fight man.
Speaker 14: Really yeah, man, you know Jamel Charlow it was it was a unification about and you know he went up two weight classes, so he went up too weight classes to try to beat Canelo Alvarez. Man heart put on about twenty pounds. He was one sixty seven. You know if you finished, Yeah, won't be fighting like one forty something, but one sixty seven do That's that's kind of heavy speed.
Speaker 13: He wasn't there sports what to say, Shirley, all.
Speaker 11: Right, thank you, Junior.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. Female listener needs some advice after she's caught with an escort. Oh, we'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 1: All I got. So this is from an anonymous female in Maryland. She says, I'm a forty two year old executive and her annual division meeting was in Cancun. I'm divorced, so I invited an escort to join me so I could have a great time on the trip.
Speaker 11: He's slightly younger than I am, and I pay him for sex.
Speaker 1: While I was at the conference, he was running his mouth and the bar with one of my coworkers. He bragged that he scored a free trip and all he had to do was quote, have sex with the lady. He didn't know I worked with the guy. My co worker told a few of our other coworkers and they tried to judge me and make me feel ashamed.
Speaker 11: What's so wrong with me wanting to have fun?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 12: I don't think anything is wrong with you want to have fun. I think you and this guy should have had an understanding that hey, we're finna go around my co workers in my job, so you know, let's keep this under wraps. Just enjoy yourself, have good times and drinks and everything on me. But shut your down mouth.
Speaker 2: And he did it.
Speaker 11: If you have to tell a person that.
Speaker 2: What God does that, what guy goes through? Yeah, this is what I do. Who does that?
Speaker 1: That's pretty much too slightly younger than she is, so maybe that has something to do with his age.
Speaker 13: What you think, Junior, I tell you what I think.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 14: You know he's really wrong for just running his mouth at it. But for the gentleman in the letter, for the lady to let me see the gentleman in there. See he bringing it, he on a trip, see his technique inside his working it got in the cant comb.
Speaker 13: That's what I'm telling you. This is what you need, lady, This is what you want. You all technique and she Edy get paid too. See. See it wasn't another way around. It's the other way around. She paying him. See that's what you won't sign, and technique turns in the money. It does.
Speaker 11: A tripp.
Speaker 13: It can't cool. I don't care who he told. I told everybody to. But I'm just fine. I told everybody at the bar. Yeah, I mean, can't cool right up and down here in the water blue again. You know how I got down here? Let me tell you how I got that. The technique got me down here. I'm down there, all right? God to get another one?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Is this our brothers and all these trade? Yeah? You know, boy, I'm not gonna so off Lia? Why did I so off?
Speaker 6: Lisa?
Speaker 10: I got that?
Speaker 6: Is that a pool?
Speaker 13: Is that the coolsy in my room?
Speaker 1: But just listen, all right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's yeah.
Speaker 11: It don't even run with her wanting to have fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't even know who's your call for escort. I don't know nothing about.
Speaker 13: Why do you bring.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the other thing. Yeah, you could wait till you got back home. She wanted to have fun, She wanted to spears and can't well on your personal timee.
Speaker 2: You don't want people.
Speaker 13: I have to have to tell him.
Speaker 11: Running quiet on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to fel up his clientele.
Speaker 1: Any of you lay that part, that part, all these other ladies.
Speaker 5: You see this.
Speaker 2: Right, I take my car and technique is.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: We have time for one more. This one's from Haley and New Rochelle, who says, Uh, my husband and I stopped sleeping together because I got drunk one night and threw up in the bed. He hasn't been able to forgive me or forget that experience. I never treated him this badly when he was sick with COVID. Why can't he put this whole thing behind us?
Speaker 11: Guys, you know, once you.
Speaker 12: Got something in your head and it's hard to get out, it's gonna take it. It's gonna take a minute. And did you throw up on him in the bed? You know well that you said in the bed?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh she oh, she made it sound nice. I bet you it got on him.
Speaker 11: I couldn't with what she said in the bed.
Speaker 1: She threw out in the bed.
Speaker 2: We both nicked. It got old us, Shirley.
Speaker 1: You know it did it matter?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: And you know when something like that happened to a person like me, Oh we're done.
Speaker 1: We didn't say I threw up in the bed and some of it got on him.
Speaker 12: You threw up on my eight hundred three count of sheets. That's what you threw up on. And I got an issuated go ahead, Julian, we got yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She took care of him.
Speaker 13: Drunk or COVID. Come on, now, what's the difference? Here was a choice? One was an accident, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up twenty minutes after, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this you listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 1: The winner of August record breaking one point six billion Mega millions that's right, I said one point six billion with a B mega million's jackpot finally came forward to claim his prize. The ticket was sold out of Public's in Neptune Beach, Florida in early August. But the winner has just come forward for reasons.
Speaker 11: That are unknown. We don't know why. We don't know why.
Speaker 1: You just came forward. The winner opted for the seven hundred and eighty three point million in cash, and the Public Store received a one hundred thousand dollars commission. The identity of the winner is legally protected until December, and then it's up to the Florida Lottery on whether or not they will release the winner's name. It would be so far gone.
Speaker 11: Release my name all you want.
Speaker 13: I don't know why we waiting till October to picked his ticket up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 13: Seven three meters mine right, mine straight. I don't need none of this. I don't I don't give a da y'all know it's Julian.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 11: But I'm gonna be gone soon as we leave.
Speaker 13: I'm taking nothing. I'm gonna leave a car there, Junia.
Speaker 1: You got one a chance tonight the power Ball tonight? Oh wow, so night' is wrong.
Speaker 11: I can't win if you don't play.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna start looking at property in the Netherlands and stuff. I'm gonna get way away from y'all.
Speaker 13: But I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm just where no Negro has gone before.
Speaker 6: Way from you.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after we'll play around it would you rather?
Speaker 13: Right after this, they say, Timmy moved to mall.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show, and it's time now for a round of would you rather?
Speaker 11: Would you rather?
Speaker 1: Visit the scariest Haunted house, or would you rather ride the scariest roller coaster?
Speaker 11: Which one haunted house to roller coaster?
Speaker 12: Give me that roller coaster, that roller coast in the sixty seconds that roll that house. I'm no, y'all got to cut these lights on the damn house. I can't do y'all got to cut heat lights on all this holing and people touching me, and yeah, with your phone phone light on everything I can I'm trying to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're here.
Speaker 13: How much time I'm taking roller coaster? I can't be in no other house?
Speaker 11: No, yeah, I can't do something about hanted house, the house.
Speaker 15: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't like playing like that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 13: If you're talking to me and I can hear.
Speaker 6: You, where are you going?
Speaker 5: I can't do that?
Speaker 13: Yeah, too much? Tommy? Was that you with me?
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I heard what?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 13: I can't do that, that's what.
Speaker 11: And stay together, you guys, you're not separate.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no, not not just stay together. I don't care if it's too mean. We hold it hat, we hold it hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, in a lot, dog, let's go now, I just I can go there inter in the lot. There comes a.
Speaker 13: Lot I saw the preview for the movie The Exorcist.
Speaker 1: They're in no way, yeah.
Speaker 11: The Believer, the new one.
Speaker 13: Yeah no, iin't never seen the first one, but I'm seeing the second one. I don't want to see the first one. They got a little black girl possessed black people.
Speaker 1: All right? Would you rather speaking of hands, fingers interlocked in all that, Timmy, would you rather your hands tied during sex? Or would you rather be blindfolded during sex? Hands tied or blindfolded?
Speaker 11: Which one?
Speaker 12: I'd rather go? Blindfold I don't. I don't want this tied up thing. I don't like that. I don't want that.
Speaker 11: So you'd rather not be able to see what's coming?
Speaker 2: That's fine. I can feel, though, I can feel honey to beat.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and if I feel something, I feel weird, I'm protecting damn blindfold off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, your hands my hand folded?
Speaker 11: Junior. You want to be blindfolded, I'll.
Speaker 13: Be blindfold I can't be tied up. You know, my wife work in the medical fields. She got emergency, she had to go in. I'm tied up. She'd have left me for a cold red. I can't do nothing, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather be brutally honest with your wife, or would you rather your wife be brutally honest with you?
Speaker 13: Well, we already know she's doing be.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well sorry, let's let's just stick with be all okay, all right, all right, be with Paul?
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Would you rather you can't taste whatever you're eating? Or would you rather you can't smell whatever you're eating? Can't taste it or you can't smell it?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 14: I can't smell it, that's fine, but I gotta be able to taste it. Yeah, yeah, I just taste it, smell it. You might not want to eat it, but COVID you couldn't just nail.
Speaker 2: I want to be a taste. I don't want to lose taste.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, all right, that's today's rounded. Would you rather thank you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 11: Coming up?
Speaker 1: And it is our last break of the day, and we got some closing remarks from nephew Tommy right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time now, it's our last break of the day on this Monday. It's been a good day, right, guys, A great day, had fun. Yeah, it's been a fun.
Speaker 12: When we started, you'll quit thinking bad about Monday. Monday is a good thing.
Speaker 11: I like Monday.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing.
Speaker 11: Yes, people will be okay that we're here.
Speaker 15: That's right.
Speaker 13: Wait a minute, Wait a minute a minute?
Speaker 6: What did he say?
Speaker 13: Mondays is a good thing? Talking about the dude didn't come in on Mondays.
Speaker 2: I ain't worked this past weekend to a right.
Speaker 11: Yes, Carla, what'd you say?
Speaker 13: Tommy? You may not come here, but you're not mad at the day at today. I just don't want to be here.
Speaker 2: I'm all seven days.
Speaker 11: Mutual, Sir h Steve will be back tomorrow, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and listen, Tommy, you have a brand new website and initiative. It's called Don't Cancer Me Out. So let's talk about that please.
Speaker 12: So so uh last year, while I was in the hospital, I came up with a phrase called don't Cancer Me Out. I came up with this phrase, and then I came back and had a conversation with Uncle Steve and he's like, hey, you need to you need to trademark that, befo you even say that you need to get that trade. So I got the trademark Don't Cancer Me Out. And what I've done is I've created a website when you can go thank you and you know what you can go to. You know, we all have friends and loved ones that are that are going through different types of cancers. So what I've done is you can go to this website don't Cancer me out whatever particular cancer you want to. If you want to buy a shirt, you want to buy a water bottle, you want to buy a cap, and you want to give it to a loved one of our friends, you know, for for some encouragement that's going through that's fighting battling cancer. Whatever the ribbon is for that particular cancer, that's what will be on the actual product that you purchase.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: So if you've got a friend that's going through breast cancer, if you're going through the liver, leukemia, bone cancer, testicular, every last one of them, every one, every cancer has.
Speaker 2: A different ribbon and different different color ribbon.
Speaker 12: So so when you purchase one, it will actually uh, you're actually creating it and you'll get mailed out to you. If you want to cap, you want a shirt, you want to you want to water bottle, whatever it is, bandana, it's it's on my website Don't Cancer Me Out.
Speaker 2: And that's just kind of my way. And you know, I'm trying to give once a month.
Speaker 12: My goal is to give someone that's going through battling cancer, you know, is to be able to send them out, you know, a check that will help them go through because a lot of people did going through this, man, and they have you know, don't have the insurance of what it takes to uh to to really pay for all of this.
Speaker 2: It's a lot to deal with, man. So you know, I'm just trying to be helpful.
Speaker 12: I'm blessed to be able to get gone through it, gotten through it, and hopefully it's you know, if God say the same, it's gone for good. But here's something, here's something that's encouraging to the people out there. You want to take care of your love, want to give them something that's a little bit uplifting, get them but don't Cancer Me Out T shirt or water bottle of a baseball cap.
Speaker 1: What's the website?
Speaker 11: Tell me what's the website?
Speaker 2: Don't Cancer Me Out?
Speaker 3: Bordered my breast cancer awareness T shirt from Don't Cancer Me Out?
Speaker 13: There you go you yeah, all right, yeah, I love.
Speaker 3: It, Tommy bringing awareness and supporting and keeping all that man, supporting the survivor, you know.
Speaker 2: And each month we're trying to spotlight, you know, a cancer survivor.
Speaker 1: And that's what you're supposed to do. When you're blessed, you're supposed to bless others. And you're doing exactly that. So congratulations on that. And we're so because a year ago. You're right, it was scary.
Speaker 11: It was scary, yeah for years ago, but yeah, but God brought you one through.
Speaker 9: Amen to that.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen. So I just I just you know, man, I still go back and get my checkups. And you know when you go through M. D.
Speaker 12: Anderson Hospital in Houston, Texas and you're walking through when you just see you know, the walk that people are walking and you know what they're going through, and you're like, oh, man, I know I know this road. And to be able to get checked up every so often. Everything's still clear, everything's still negative. And you know between you see the people, man, they need something uplifting, they need something encouraging. So I tried to come up with something and my big dogs say, hey, don't you say, don't cancel me out on this radio at all till you get a trade off and slip was hanging.
Speaker 2: His lip was hanging.
Speaker 11: When he's sticking.
Speaker 12: You know, it's serious, body, he's seriously So go to go to uh don't cancer Me out dot com and get your loved one or your friend that's going battling cancer.
Speaker 2: You want to give them some uplifting an uplifting gift.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there.
Speaker 11: A miracle.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that time, all this Saturday, I will be in Chicago's sister struck and.
Speaker 1: Your breast cancer weariness.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, it's going down at the Croc Center And if you want more information, you can go to V one o three dot com, our home.
Speaker 1: Station in Yesicago.
Speaker 3: We all know October is breast cancer wearing this month and uh don't cancer me out trying to wear my shirt?
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, I'm sure you'll get it in time.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna make sure you get it into that.
Speaker 1: If not, I can rocket during the month of October. No, right, right, right, that's right, Yeah, that's right. Well that's a great thing, Tommy, for you to come up with that and want to give back and all that. We love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Thanks fantastic.
Speaker 12: Until Chicago. I'm coming to call I beat about a couple of weeks behind you. I'll be right on over there.
Speaker 3: About let me get about how many to Look at the time, child, look at the time.
Speaker 11: I think we have fn for this.
Speaker 13: I'm thinking six.
Speaker 12: Six and Shirley, you got friends and loved ones and shah oh, my brother Fish, you know that.
Speaker 2: Tell Fish, I'm gonna be at the every Crown with a whole bunch of funny people.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my brother Fish.
Speaker 12: Matter of fact, tail Fish to make me a cake and drop it off at the hotel.
Speaker 11: That boy can make it. I guess he can.
Speaker 1: I will nice, nice, We're good.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 12: In the words of my uncle, talk to God. He would love to hear from you until tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Be in peace. How about that?
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contacts, no purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit STEVEHARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.