Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: I think it is so cool that so many people around the world are listening to our podcast.
Speaker 3: I love it. I can see where.
Speaker 2: They're from, and there's people from Australia, yes, Highland, Germany, Japan, everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm always looking for somewhere to stay abroad for free. Okay, So if you're listening and you're from there and you have a nice place, you know, I'm not very picky. Just my own bedroom, a nice bathroom, if you have a pool. Oh, if you're willing to take pictures of me out at the pool, maybe a personal chef.
Speaker 4: Again, I'm not picky.
Speaker 3: We can tell hit me up after you the full show and it's for listening. It's starting right now.
Speaker 5: We're into that creepy time of year where we actually lean into and celebrate all of our biggest fears. Love it like our fear of the dark, our fear of ghosts, our fear of floating zombie vegetables hungry for grains?
Speaker 4: Was that a turn up, a real live turn up.
Speaker 5: But our biggest fear of all is the fear of us being late.
Speaker 1: Josh.
Speaker 3: It shocks me every time, So we gotta do.
Speaker 4: W CII which clip is it?
Speaker 5: Two viral soundbites from the internet, only enough time to play one of them.
Speaker 4: Let's get right into your choices.
Speaker 5: Option one is a forty second clip you've denied for over six months. I pitched it first way back in April, of a real estate agent doing her parody song to sell a property, and while it's definitely entertaining, I may have given you too many cute baby options on the other.
Speaker 4: Side of it. Okay, choose real estate to That's why today.
Speaker 5: Choice two is a chunky killer whale in captivity who spends his days entertaining children at SeaWorld, but spends his nights pushing conspiracy theories on the dark web and his morning's eating baby seals for breakfast. If you want to support him imitating the secunds of a human.
Speaker 4: You go right ahead. What's it gonna be? Wholesome house up.
Speaker 6: For sale or right wing seal hated killer whale?
Speaker 4: The whale is trapped in sewers want the right wing?
Speaker 3: Give me that ORCU Wow.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be like he.
Speaker 3: Deserves to have his moments.
Speaker 4: Was gonna real estate? The haters have spoken. Let's hear the sound of a right wing killer whale right wing. He is right wing.
Speaker 5: You're gonna hear it hatefully imitating the sounds of a human.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Every pod has their own language, Jeffrey, It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: You just like it because he supports your That was Let's move on and get into the shot collar Question of the Day. We're gonna send it over to digital Jink.
Speaker 6: Don't look now, but it's October, and that means we're officially into the spooky.
Speaker 7: Season where we started with this, Jake, Well, don't look now, don't spooky seasons when we mutilate pumpkins, we decorate our homes with skeletons and spiderwebs, and we watch horror movies so gory and terrifying that they scar us for life.
Speaker 6: So you better buckle up your seat belts and oil up your chainsaws, because we're testing your scary movie knowledge in a special one and done spooky season.
Speaker 4: Shot colored Question of the day, like it.
Speaker 6: Alexis will start with you, which of these titles is not a real horror movie that was made? Is it a chopping mall where teenage mall employees hide from a murderous malfunctioning security robot.
Speaker 4: Is it be deathbed, the bed that eats?
Speaker 6: Or a demon creates a cursed bed that consumes anyone who sleeps in it?
Speaker 4: Does that already? The first to go is it c slice to meet you?
Speaker 6: He spelled at where a butcher becomes popular around town for his special cuts of meat and has to keep killing towns people to keep up with the man, which.
Speaker 4: Is not real.
Speaker 3: How have I not seen any of these?
Speaker 2: I mean I believe them all till the robot, Like, I thought it was real.
Speaker 3: So I was like, would it be a robot? I thought for sure it'd be a male security guy.
Speaker 2: I was maatging like Paul Bart like yeah, yeah, around.
Speaker 4: Trying to catch kids.
Speaker 3: But it is always like teenagers in the movies. I'm gonna say the mall chopping mall is fake.
Speaker 6: Alexi said, chopping mall that is correct, Chopping mall is real. The next one that's real was deathbed the bed that eats, which means real, which means sliced in me. Your was the one fake title?
Speaker 3: You gotta make this movie in production?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Or for one Jose, it's your turn game. Back in the nineteen nineties, screenwriter Jeffrey Riddick wrote a TV script about a scary situation on a plane. He intended to pitch it to the X Files creators but never got around to it. But eventually he did turn that plane story into an entertainment franchise that became a huge hit franchise. What was it? Was it a the movie Final Destination? B the TV show Lost? Or see the movie Soul Plane with Kevin Hart and Stoopid.
Speaker 9: Oh man, well, I can see Lost because if it's about something that happens on an airplane.
Speaker 4: What was the first?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 6: Final Destination?
Speaker 9: So those like everybody in the world who's ever seen the Final Destination when you're driving behind a log truck, I think you're gonna die?
Speaker 10: Yeah on me?
Speaker 11: Oh that part?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, well not everyone tanse Yeah, that's really tough.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 6: Lost, jose said Lost. That is a correct It was Final Destination. It became one of the most popular horror franchises of the two thousands, five films, two comic books, and nine novels. One oh for two, Jeffrey, you can save your soul with this correct answer.
Speaker 4: No, thanks, Oh okay.
Speaker 6: Alfred Hitchcock used to go to extreme links to make sure no one would learn the big twists at the end of his films. How did he do that for his movie Psycho? Was it a buying as many copies of the book as possible so that audiences wouldn't read about the twist before seeing the movie? Hey, he handcuffing the film reels to his wrist and taking them home every day during production? Or see blindfolding any cast or crew member who wasn't on camera so they couldn't leak the ending.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing about Alfred Hitchcock is he was like, legit crazy, I don't know anything.
Speaker 5: There's a documentary about how horribly he treated, specifically the women. I think Hitchcock would lean into some psychological torment and actually blindfold his actors just to stop them from seeing the final scenes of the movie.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go with that blindfolding.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey went with blindfolding. That is, he went and bought as many copies of the book as possible, even sending his assistant to do it. Wow. He actually bought the rights to the book and then took it out of print a little bit too.
Speaker 9: Wow, he's like number one best seller, but we broke even.
Speaker 4: Zero for three.
Speaker 6: Brooke, you could save the group here. Okay, when accounting for inflation, one horror movie is actually the highest grossing film Warner Brothers has ever made.
Speaker 4: Which movie is it?
Speaker 6: Is it A The Sixth Sense, B Poltergeist or C The Exorcist. I'll even give you a fourth option, brook d soul Plane with Kevin Hart and.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I mean The Sixth Sense was so huge.
Speaker 9: It was a mainstream which is hard to do something.
Speaker 3: And it's still like quoted today. I mean, I know that The Exorcist.
Speaker 8: And Poltergeis are still like, you know, recreated for like Halloween scenes and stuff.
Speaker 4: And you didn't say you did say you have to account for inflation.
Speaker 3: I know you don't think six cents is old enough. It's pretty old.
Speaker 4: It is pretty old.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to go Exorcist.
Speaker 6: Brooks said, The Exorcist. That is it maybe four and twenty eight million dollars in nineteen seventy three, which is two point nine billion today.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: The rest was again shocked. Brook is the only one who's safe from the shock.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 5: The rest of us are going to be getting electrocuted while singing Ghost by Justin Bieber.
Speaker 4: So if I can't be closed.
Speaker 11: Ghost.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was your shock collar question of the day, Brook.
Speaker 11: And Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and Brooke, you love forcing your family to do boring activities for fun?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, yes, yes, like.
Speaker 5: Reading non picture books, playing with sticks and mud, and fourteen hour long board games that never end.
Speaker 3: Oh man, jeff to get me excited.
Speaker 4: No, I know you're gonna be all about this, Okay.
Speaker 5: The other week they announced they're making a limited edition Costco version of Monopoly, like a huge It's not like larger.
Speaker 4: Than a normal one.
Speaker 5: It's like all the other special editions of Monopoly, but it's Costco.
Speaker 4: Themed Costco Edition.
Speaker 3: I expect it to take up an entire living room door.
Speaker 5: No, it's just stuff where it's like the chance in Community. Chess cards are redesigned to look like Costco membership cards. I see, I see it instead of boardwalk and park place. All the properties are different Costco locations from around the world, and the game pieces are different too, No thimble or top hat. The six tokens are a shopping cart employee name badge, a giant Teddy bear, a palette mover, a slice of pizza from the food court, and a hot dog in soda combo.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, please tell me when you pass go you get a free sample.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's all I wanted.
Speaker 5: They were selling these for forty five dollars each, but of course they sold out almost immediately, so now people are hawking them on eBay for two, three four times the original amount.
Speaker 8: Oh god, just sit back in your oversized, large brown Kirkland recliner and play a game of Monopoly.
Speaker 3: It sounds amazing.
Speaker 4: Du'd sholl out three hundred dollars for this, right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably not?
Speaker 4: No? No, you could pasco collect to rotisserie chickens. You could buy as yeah.
Speaker 13: You know what she buy them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, maybe we'll have more things that are boring that Brook can buy and force their family to do. In Laser Stories, it's coming up next. It's the radio segment that's opening the first ever retirement home for old bobblehead dolls that are unwanted by the public.
Speaker 3: The people don't.
Speaker 5: It's called Shaky Acres, and they're putting it right on a fault line.
Speaker 4: I don't know how long it's gonna last.
Speaker 5: But send your old retired bobbleheads there with Laser stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other giggle geezers just don't. This first lazer story is out of Jonestown, Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Thirty one year old Joey.
Speaker 5: Henny wanted to go to a Philly baseball game last week, but he was stopped and denied entry for the dumbest reason, because it turns out that ballpark has a strict no emotional support alligators allowed rule.
Speaker 4: God, yeah, you believe that, Joey.
Speaker 3: You think he could take an alligator in.
Speaker 5: He told the gate workers that he doesn't go anywhere without his working emotional support pet named Wally Gator.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: He was shocked when he was denied access.
Speaker 3: It was that was shucked, Okay.
Speaker 5: He insisted Wally Gator was not dangerous and even had the reptile on a leash with a harness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so cute for it.
Speaker 5: Plus, Wally has never been anyone ever and he loves to give hugs.
Speaker 4: Yes, just one time.
Speaker 5: Joey went on to say how we rescued the animal from a little pond all the way back in twenty fifteen, and decided to keep him after noticing Wally Gator was surprisingly non aggressive.
Speaker 3: Alligator in the wild. It's like, I'm gonna try to hug it. Try, it's already home where it's at. I gotta see if this one's gonna hug me back.
Speaker 5: As for the two buddies' favorite things to do when they're with each other, they include cuddling and swimming.
Speaker 8: And if my kid was at the beach and there was a gator that somebody brought to go swimming, I would not be happy.
Speaker 4: I would make a joke and put a little shark fin on him. Yeah, it's not a shark, it's just a gator.
Speaker 5: Well, now, Wallygator goes everywhere with him too, events, to restaurant openings, and even to local retirement homes.
Speaker 3: I've call en and I can't get off. Doesn't want to eat there too, tough of meat.
Speaker 5: None of that seem to matter, does Citizens Bank Ballpark? Because no one seemed to believe Wally Gator was an actually trained animal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna go the ballpark on this one.
Speaker 4: What did Joey think about that?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He says it's okay, He'll just have Wally put a curse on the team so they don't go to the World Series for a.
Speaker 4: This next stories out of Hollywood.
Speaker 5: A recent article from a popular magazine's raising some eyebrows, and it has to do with one celebrity, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 1: Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Speaker 5: Because the article is all about his parenting style and how he wasn't afraid to raise his kids with a little tough love.
Speaker 3: I read this and was shocked.
Speaker 4: Really yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, for example, he says, when his daughter Catherine was little, she would leave her shoes in front of the fireplace. After he already warned her twice, Arnold burned them in front of her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, oh my gosh, what lesson does that to you? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Not only did she never do that again, but now she shares that story with her three year old daughter, who also does not leave her shoes in front of the fire Oh.
Speaker 3: God, else, Grandpa's gonna come and burn him.
Speaker 5: Another one that people are talking about is in regards to his son Patrick. When he was nine and he wouldn't make his own bed, Arnold threw it out the window.
Speaker 3: Ah, the whole bed.
Speaker 5: The mattress, the bed sheets, pillows.
Speaker 4: In all.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's not considered an overreaction.
Speaker 5: And he told him, don't ever make someone come in and clean your room or clean your shower or make your bed for you, because I taught you how to make that bed.
Speaker 14: He has a house cleaner who he also slept with to have a child.
Speaker 8: That's why he's so adamant that she shouldn't have to make his bed.
Speaker 4: Yes, she busy in my room.
Speaker 5: He was teaching the house cleaner a lesson. I'm sure that was an educational thing.
Speaker 3: He sounds like the worst dad.
Speaker 5: You guys are judgmental today against alligators and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just one mattress out the window, star your child for life.
Speaker 5: Let's go to your next laser story out of the Golden arches.
Speaker 4: Let me guess you hate them too.
Speaker 3: I love nuggets, okay, negative positive.
Speaker 5: McDonald's has a secret sandwich that's blowing up the internet. And the reason why is that you can only get it at ten thirty five am.
Speaker 11: Double rainfall, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: On the dot yep.
Speaker 5: Why well it's because that's the exact time the restaurant switches from breakfast to lunch, and if you miss that window, it's not going to work to get your hands on the mcbrunchberger. Unofficial secret sandwich includes two cheeseburger patties, bacon, hash browns, and eggs all sandwich between a sesame seed buns.
Speaker 3: I don't know why it sounds good to also dip it in syrup. Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: It must be prepared at that exact time too, ten thirty five am, since it's at the end of the breakfast rush. And even then it might not work because your local Mickeyd's might be out of a few select items, so you might have to sub sausage for bacon, or be able to get the egg whites instead of the scrambled eggs.
Speaker 4: It just depends on the day.
Speaker 3: Flexible, Is that what you're saying, Jeff, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it's possible when you ask for the mcbrunchburger they won't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, explain.
Speaker 4: That it's a very very secret sandwich.
Speaker 3: Secret McDonald's doesn't even know about it.
Speaker 9: Just download this podcast and play this for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good news is the price, because multiple TikTokers say that the mcbrunchburger only costs them five dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't ring it up.
Speaker 5: McDonald's has still refused to either confirm or deny the actual existence of this secret menu item, which makes it taste even better when you actually get your hands on one. Yes, secret brunch Burger. Let's go to your next lazer story. Out of Dating Headquarters. You ever dumped someone for a completely petty or superficial reason. A recent publication asked the readers that and got some funny responses.
Speaker 4: Here's the highlights that they gave.
Speaker 5: Number five, my cat said hello to her and she did not say high back.
Speaker 4: Dumped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to support the pets man.
Speaker 5: Number four a woman broke up with a guy who had allergies because she considered that a sign of weakness.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I gotta say it'd be hard for me to date somebody gluten free just because I love gluting so much.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to give it up.
Speaker 4: If you love going on hikes, somebody has allergies.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Number three guy decided not to see a beautiful woman for a second date because on the first one she had to use the restroom and said, excuse me, I have to go tinkles.
Speaker 3: Who did that? Didn't like the Tinkles.
Speaker 4: That's not a deal breaker.
Speaker 3: You think that's a deal breaker? Yes, I agree, it's silly.
Speaker 5: Number two, one woman wrote, he wore the same shirt on both of our dates. Then years later she ran into him in an elevator and he.
Speaker 4: Was still in the same shirt. Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 5: Finally, the number one highlight someone got dumped for a petty reason was from one woman who said his mouth was shaped like a trapezoid when he talked, and I couldn't unsee it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I would freak out too. That sounds awful.
Speaker 8: I would state to the guy with the longest torso I've ever seen, and it was so unnerved.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 8: It was like so much stomach and like the shortest little legs.
Speaker 3: It was hard.
Speaker 4: As for this guy. The pettiest reason he ever broke up with a shoe before velcro straps not enough.
Speaker 5: I like to shoot at the type strappers breaker that soundings laser stories come to an end of the day.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do it again, same time on.
Speaker 11: Wednesday, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: I have a question for alexis if a guy you met calls and actually leaves you a voicemail instant red flag?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like when the doctor's office calls and leaves a message to remind you about your appointment next week.
Speaker 7: Uh, clingy, not call.
Speaker 5: Or when your mom dials you and tries to wish you a happy birthday over voicemail.
Speaker 4: Can someone say desperate red flag?
Speaker 5: Well, our answering machine is filled with red flag waving desperate coiners. Honestly, we love them, okay because they make us.
Speaker 8: Laugh and there's somebody's mother when we play their voicemails in a brand new Loser coming up?
Speaker 11: Is this the right number? It's the loser line. Good by, just.
Speaker 5: Call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Wow, it's a good thing I brought my burn annointment with me out onto the dance floor.
Speaker 4: Oh guy, because you're way too hot to hand. Okay, that's better.
Speaker 13: With your mouth.
Speaker 5: Whatever you do, don't grab his inhaler and punt it into the parking lot.
Speaker 4: Instead, tell them.
Speaker 5: You have a thing for guys that gets sunburned easily, and.
Speaker 3: How many can die attack?
Speaker 5: That's when you give him the number, the loser line, so hopefully he can call you and leave an awkward voicemail.
Speaker 4: We can play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 10: Next.
Speaker 1: Hey Tiffany, It's oh, how are you?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 12: Remember our last conversation.
Speaker 4: He told me that you were a model, and.
Speaker 15: I I swore I kind of knew where I know you from.
Speaker 12: And uh now I think I know.
Speaker 15: You're the girl on my cat food bag. I know I've seen you a thousand You're the tuna flavored girl, at least I think you are.
Speaker 12: Are you that girl? And if you are that girl, I've.
Speaker 1: Got a small favor. You have to meet my cat.
Speaker 15: My cat loves you, Oh my god. I mean when I bring the food out for him, he just jumps around. I mean he literally knows you.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you're like a celebrity.
Speaker 3: I never thought about it. She needs to go to his house and sign that damn bag.
Speaker 8: Yeah they I mean, wouldn't be awesome to have fans.
Speaker 13: Hey, Rob, this is I just wanted to thank you for giving me your number. It was really nice to meet you. And it was kind of just perfect timing because right after I left the coffee shop, was driving away and I accidentally like slammed into this car and the guy was really upset, and I I gave him your name and number, and I was hoping because you're, like, you're so good with words, and I was just hoping that you could, you know, have a conversation with him and talk him down and kind of take the hit for me. But like, don't mention my name. That would be super great. I really appreciate it. But it was so nice to meet you. Thank you for listening. You're such a good listener.
Speaker 5: Next, look at that proof. The loser line is the gift that just keeps on giving.
Speaker 3: We get a message from that angry man. Yeah, she doesn't realize she gave him the loser line. That's the only never she got from the dude.
Speaker 4: She accidentally is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but hey, look at that.
Speaker 4: The holidays are up.
Speaker 3: That was natural, Jeff.
Speaker 5: Don't you think you should be prepared with an amazing gift so you don't look like.
Speaker 4: A complete fool?
Speaker 3: What is that gift?
Speaker 5: Jefs pop on your socials right now and follow us at our TikTok at Brooke and Jeffrey, then go share it with a friend around Christmas time because we put up our favorite loser line of the week, and that, my friends, is what the holidays truly is all about.
Speaker 4: Listening to awkward.
Speaker 5: Voicemails with a little bow on top of them, voicemails like this one.
Speaker 10: Hey, it's me again. I just wondering when we could get together like we talked about and have that scary movie night. Yeah. I've actually got a collection kind of of some scary movies, you know, the teenagers are off and they're lost in the woods, or teenagers getting attacked on prom night, or the ones where they're at like an abandoned gas station. I guess I do kind of have a lot of teams scary movies, and hopefully you don't think that's it's weird. I just I just sort of like those coming of age movies and when you hear those teenagers kind of scream like when I got you know, I just love it. I just love it. Yeah, I mean I love it.
Speaker 16: So yeah, baby, since your kids this weekend, if he's not on a watch list, can we get him on one wasn't at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he's like, yeah, there's a lot of tea the world there.
Speaker 3: Are, and he's like I like him.
Speaker 9: It's like okay, it's like.
Speaker 8: Really like, yeah, let's slow down, my man.
Speaker 4: I kind of prefer scary movies with old people and them.
Speaker 8: They don't make those because you don't feel bad when they die.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it's scary.
Speaker 3: They crawled when the old people crawled. Yeah, just missing the walkers.
Speaker 17: Next message, Hey, Joey, it's to me.
Speaker 18: I just wanted to let you know you must be my good luck charm. I'm the girl that was sitting next to you on the bus and I was talking about how life has been hard lately, and you said something good is bound to happen.
Speaker 11: And you know what it did, because.
Speaker 18: As soon as you got off the bus, I found this huge wad of cash and it was right on the seat where you were sitting, and it even said rent on the envelope, Like, how did God know that I needed help paying my pills?
Speaker 11: It's just amazing.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna stay going to church. I guess I can't believe it. You know, I had to share this news with you, so I hope something great happened to you too. I hope it's contageous.
Speaker 5: You know that he had to hear that and finally figure out where his like missing rent money went.
Speaker 10: Guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and she's just like I didn't know God's pepmanship looking.
Speaker 11: For me.
Speaker 5: I have similar good luck when I go through Brooks purse too. Hey, the world works in mysterious ways.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Thank you godmeb you listen Lose on line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel where you can listen to every single Loser line.
Speaker 4: Second date and phone tap we do right there. We're gonna do another.
Speaker 11: Phone tapp next Brook and Jeffrey in the morning time.
Speaker 4: For your phone tap. And today we call a guy who was set up by his co workers.
Speaker 5: He's been at the same desk job for almost a decade now, so he knows everything. He's pretty quick with his work. The one thing that's missing, though, it's fun. Oh doesn't have a whole lot of fun anymore.
Speaker 3: That way, we're gonna help him.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 5: We were actually ready to do this call last week, but his buddy told us no, no, no, no, we gotta wait till Monday, because he's always extra grouchy at the start of the work week. That's when we catch him in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Josh.
Speaker 1: This is him.
Speaker 3: Hi Josh.
Speaker 8: My name is Wilma Fingerdoo. I don't think we've ever met. I'm one of the HR managers for corporate.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good. How can I help you?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: Well, it doesn't sound too great, but yeah, the reason I'm calling is to give you a heads up that your paycheck will be a little bit smaller than normal from now on.
Speaker 1: Wait, excuse me, Oh.
Speaker 3: Goodness, you must have not got the email. Yep, it's just the business is going in a different direction.
Speaker 1: And different direction.
Speaker 3: That's management's decision.
Speaker 15: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Am I being let go?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, of course not. We value your work tremendously.
Speaker 12: But I've worked here for almost ten years. Every one of my reviews is positive.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. It's a choice that management had to make.
Speaker 12: So how much smaller are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Your checks will be about fifty percent less than normal.
Speaker 12: That's that's a tremendous cut. That's that's that's half.
Speaker 8: That's the fifty is half not super quick with math, there are you? Yeah, No, it's happening to everyone.
Speaker 12: To everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is this happening to you?
Speaker 3: Well, no, HR gets paid differently.
Speaker 12: Oh okay, I see what's going on. Screw the little guy. I've given my life to this company, and just because I'm not management, you think you could push me around.
Speaker 3: I gotta say I'm a little surprised.
Speaker 8: I had no idea you would become so angry about this one small change.
Speaker 12: For me and my family. This is not a small change. This is a huge fricking change.
Speaker 8: We realized that it wasn't going to make everyone happy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, it's not Management.
Speaker 8: Really thought that we have resilient workers who can get through anything.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm just being honest. Then I'm going to look for another job.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 3: All because of the size of your check.
Speaker 12: Yes, because of the size of my check.
Speaker 1: Idiots.
Speaker 3: Oh name calling?
Speaker 6: Wow, you heard me?
Speaker 3: I did? I did?
Speaker 12: Sir, can not do this to me.
Speaker 8: It's just that when we went to the company that prints our checks and just told them to make them smaller.
Speaker 4: Wait, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: That would be such a backlash.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I understand you're unhappy.
Speaker 8: I've just emailed your direct supervisor to tell them you'll be looking for different employment.
Speaker 12: So no, no, wait, wait, no, no, no, do not email anybody.
Speaker 3: I will tell you.
Speaker 8: I also outlined in the email that you did have a hostile tone with me.
Speaker 1: No, you got it wrong.
Speaker 12: I said, you're talking about something else.
Speaker 8: I just added, if you do decide to stay, that should be brought up in your next review.
Speaker 12: I thought you were talking about cutting my paycheck in half.
Speaker 3: Well, you kind of hurt my feelings.
Speaker 12: Nor feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you called me an idiot.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, man, You're not an idiot.
Speaker 10: I just didn't understand that word.
Speaker 3: Again. You know that's on you, not really on me. I told you that we were reducing the size of your check.
Speaker 12: It was just a misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: It's on me. I love working here. I want to keep my job.
Speaker 12: Please don't send any more emails.
Speaker 8: You thought I was saying I was reducing your actual pay.
Speaker 19: Yes, wow, gosh.
Speaker 8: You jumped to conclusions quickly. You know, Chris, your coworker, said that might happen. Chris, Yeah, yeah, because he's the one that set you up for this prank phone call on the radio.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what.
Speaker 8: This is actually a Brook from the readio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: It's a phone tap.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, Oh give me a heart attack.
Speaker 3: Good, it's just the size of your check.
Speaker 8: You know, paper costs money these days.
Speaker 1: You're so good. I thought you were going to reduce my paycheck.
Speaker 8: God, we've gone from idiot to me being so good. I really like the whole circle we've covered here. Wow, wake up every morning with funk taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: You know your date night is going well if you and your crush make it all the way to the dance floor for a slow.
Speaker 4: Jam day.
Speaker 3: On that music.
Speaker 5: But hands on hips sway back and forth a little.
Speaker 3: Don't get too close.
Speaker 4: Maybe they a little smooch on their upper back. Wait a minute, upper back?
Speaker 3: Are you a giraffe? How are you getting there?
Speaker 4: That's a weird angle. But front to back?
Speaker 5: What happens though if you get to that point but you don't make it all the way through the song? Oh well no, that's what happened with one of our listeners, and it might be one of the most embarrassing calls.
Speaker 4: That we've had so far this year.
Speaker 5: Could it have contributed to him not getting a callback for another hangout?
Speaker 4: You're gonna hear what went wrong in.
Speaker 5: The middle of their slow dance in a brand new second Date update, next.
Speaker 4: Second Date updated.
Speaker 5: What would hold back a fun, attractive guy from going out on a few dates right now?
Speaker 4: Maybe like a lack of funds.
Speaker 3: Point, maybe no time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe his parents are his roommates, it'd be a little embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Or maybe he just got engaged and.
Speaker 5: He's like, yeah, I probably she'd stop dating other people at this point. I bring it up because one of our listeners was engaged till about a year ago when his fiance broke things off, and then ever since that point he hasn't even had the urge to go out with anyone else until recently when a special lady changed his mind.
Speaker 4: So let's talk to RJ about it.
Speaker 5: First of all, r J, I'm sorry to hear about your engagement, my man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was it was pretty rap, but you know, I'm getting through it. I'm pushing through.
Speaker 4: We're sending negative vibes to your ex and positive.
Speaker 1: Vibes to you.
Speaker 4: You were giving him to him.
Speaker 3: Don't write hallbart carts.
Speaker 5: Okay, So tell us about the new girl that you met.
Speaker 4: Who is she?
Speaker 11: Allright?
Speaker 1: I met this woman. Her name is London. I met her at a happy hour.
Speaker 3: Oh, in person meet up? Okay? Is it a friend happy hour coworker happy hour?
Speaker 1: It was like a co worker happy hour. But I don't work with her, like we have work friends. So she was there and so we lock eyes and you know how you just instantly feel a connection when you lock eyes with someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: You don't ever like make eye contact with somebody and be like, oh, I just want to make out with them.
Speaker 5: I mean I do think that, but usually they run away.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest. That happens a lot to me as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that's good.
Speaker 1: Something clicks. The drinks were flowing, the conversation was going great, nice, and again it's been a long time, so I was feeling awkward, out of place, but the connection was so strong that I still initiated and it was working out really great.
Speaker 3: You know, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Was the connection strong or were the drink strong?
Speaker 1: Which I feel like the connection was strong, but I don't know anymore. After what happened, What happened. So the drinks are flying, we're having a time. We end up back at her place.
Speaker 3: Oh dang, things are going really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean I'm still out of practice. So the music is playing and we're kissing, and then all of a sudden, you know, you know that song Lady in Red.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, I don't know what. It's like an eight it's like an eighties song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. It's real good, romantic, very romantic. So we're slow dancing, and I mean I haven't been to her place before, so and it's dark, so I might have fallen over the coffee table.
Speaker 3: Where you fell.
Speaker 1: I may have seriously injured my ankle. And yeah, but you know what, she was really sweet about it. She gave me some eyes, and you know, I ended up staying on the couch for the rest of the night.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's nice that she was really helpful, but it sounds like it kind of killed the romance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely killed the romance. There was nothing that happened after that, but got situated and then she went to her room and I slept on the couch and I left early because I had a doctor's appointment. So I said bye through the door for the ankle. Yeah, it was like I got to get this looked at.
Speaker 4: Wow, So you got online and like booked yourself an appointment.
Speaker 1: It was that bad. It was definitely difficult to sleep that night with all the pain and stuff. But you know, I'm not going to leave like a loser.
Speaker 3: Well like a you know, are you in a walking boot now? Like what happened?
Speaker 1: So it was a pretty bad strain. So I had some compressed on it.
Speaker 3: And okay, okay, had she called to like check.
Speaker 8: In on you, because like that would be I mean, it's an automatic, easy way to contact somebody that's there.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anything back, you know, I thought I would have got all everything. Okay, you know, let's try again another time.
Speaker 3: She thought you had weak bones.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want that.
Speaker 14: I mean, even if you're not interested in someone, you'd still at least check on them, like, hey, how's your right?
Speaker 5: Unless you were really really whiny and complaining about it the entire time.
Speaker 2: Which I mean people who handle injuries a secondess that No, you mean men, not.
Speaker 1: Like I had a cold, you know, but it works brutal.
Speaker 5: Okay, So how long has it been since that hangout at her place.
Speaker 1: It's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 8: Oh dang, have you heard anything from like the coworker friends that know her.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard anything. I'm so confused.
Speaker 4: This is definitely weird.
Speaker 5: We're going to come back and we're going to call London for you, the person, not the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be a little strange to do, but we're going to come back.
Speaker 5: We'll reach out and we'll try and get you your second date update right after this.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, hold on the second date update.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I know Alexis has been to thirty weddings in a row this year, and this song apparently has not played at any of them, play it for.
Speaker 3: Like thirty years. They actually played Baby Shark at the wedding comes last night, so that's.
Speaker 4: How you know. It pretty similar.
Speaker 5: Anybody who's familiar with this song is officially old. But the reason why we're playing it right now is because our guy r J is going to forever remember this song not as a happy time, but as a painful one because he was slow dancing with his date in her apartment, ended up tripping over a coffee table and hurt his ankle, which totally ruined their romance.
Speaker 4: He had to spend the rest of the night on.
Speaker 8: The couch like legitimately hurt his ankle, had to go to the doctors the next morning.
Speaker 4: Right booked one that night.
Speaker 5: The weirdest part is afterwards, his date London hasn't reached out to him at all to even ask if he's doing okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask you. Is that a red flag for you?
Speaker 1: It should be, you know, usually it is. But for some odd reason, this connection, it's like I just.
Speaker 3: She's hot enough that it's okay. She doesn't care. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Or the ankle medication is really messing up your head right now and you're not thinking that.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. I just gotta know what's going down.
Speaker 5: Like what happened, Well, we have an idea of what may be caused. It possible there's another answer for what went on.
Speaker 3: But let's just a twist in the story.
Speaker 4: Don't do that twist, Just like lady in Red. You gotta be old to get that one.
Speaker 5: Let's let's just dial this old school phone that we have.
Speaker 4: Around here. Let's just do it.
Speaker 1: Man, you ready, I'm ready?
Speaker 4: Here we go. Hello, Hi, we're looking for London. This is she Hey London.
Speaker 5: Not sure if you've ever been on the radio before, but this is your day.
Speaker 3: No, welcome to the radio.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 17: What is this about.
Speaker 5: Well, we're a morning show called Brooke and Jeffrey, and uh, we're doing something called the Second Date Update.
Speaker 17: I've heard of those, but who are you guys?
Speaker 10: Wait?
Speaker 4: Who oh?
Speaker 8: I swear we're the only program that has ever done this on the face of the very original over here.
Speaker 4: The Second Date ogs.
Speaker 17: Okay, Well, so if.
Speaker 5: You've heard this segment before, you kind of get the gist. We're trying to help out one of our listeners with their dating life after.
Speaker 4: They went out with you.
Speaker 5: Okay, and there's a guy that you met up with a couple of weeks ago named r J.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 3: You might have met Happy Hours. Sounds like you guys have a great night.
Speaker 17: I don't know if I would call it great. That's not the word I would use, but I do remember r J.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, well he didn't have a great time either, even he says that it didn't go exactly the way he planned.
Speaker 3: You don't know what her word she would use is. Maybe her word is fantastic.
Speaker 4: Is that the case?
Speaker 17: Freaky?
Speaker 6: Maybe freaky?
Speaker 4: I mean there was a a freak accident that happened.
Speaker 5: I know, it sounds great to be like a freak accident where he tripped over your coffee table and heard his ankle.
Speaker 4: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 17: I mean, that's just the beginning of the wild ride that was the evening.
Speaker 4: What oh?
Speaker 3: Because I thought he just laid down on the couch.
Speaker 8: He told us, he laid down on the couch and like, you got him some ice in that walk?
Speaker 2: How wild?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was kind of an end of the story for him.
Speaker 17: Yeah, no, I got him some ice. But I don't know about any sleeping.
Speaker 4: He said he struggled to sleep because his ankle hurt.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean, I'm sure it did. But that didn't seem to stop at.
Speaker 3: All from what what did you do?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 17: I went to bed and in the middle of the night, I hear a really loud noise, no like it sounds like a vacuum. And as I get closer to undoing my door, I'm hearing him like making noises, do you know what I mean, Like groaning, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: You guys, guys, guys, guys, can I can I just interject? Can I defend myself right now?
Speaker 3: Yourself from what?
Speaker 8: Vacuum?
Speaker 13: Groom?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: Oh my god?
Speaker 17: Are you calling me on the radio?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's how this segment worse London is that we usually have the listener silently waiting on the other line until we hear what the problem was.
Speaker 3: And I just thought that maybe he was groaning in pain. But why are you jumping in?
Speaker 4: Oh jam?
Speaker 5: I'm really not happy with you because I feel like we were about to get to the good part there.
Speaker 4: Why are you stopping this? All right?
Speaker 1: So first of all, first of all, I know what she heard, but.
Speaker 3: What did she hear?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Groaning noise? I could so.
Speaker 1: Once again, I'm in all this pain. I'm trying to figure out. You know, you go to the you go to the website, you go online.
Speaker 17: Laying on the couch, vacuum underneath a blanket, perched like a tent, and he's making noises.
Speaker 1: Okay, how crazy this sounds? It sounds and looks crazy.
Speaker 4: Wait vacuum.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, sorry, the pain is intense. I'm like, let me just look up online remedies for relieving pain in your ankle. Okay, cross an article that says you can use the section of the vacuum to help me place the blood in the swollen.
Speaker 17: Area sounds ridiculous, Okay, so hold on.
Speaker 5: It sounds like Jose you are on our j side there. You think he was just vacuumting his ankle.
Speaker 6: If you if you've ever.
Speaker 14: Sprained your ankle and gone to physical therapy like in football, they massage and they try to get blood flow.
Speaker 4: I've never heard such Technically, he is right, if you can get blood flowing around the area. Did the nurse massage or ankle with their mouths and.
Speaker 1: Vacuum?
Speaker 3: Why what did the ankle be on the ground to do? You said, vacuuming? Why would it be on.
Speaker 2: Your track with a lot of injuries, no vacuums.
Speaker 10: Vacuums r J.
Speaker 17: Seriously, I was happy that you left without any question, and I figured after your night, your wild night with my vacuum, that you got what you wanted.
Speaker 1: So there no.
Speaker 4: Did you keep the vacuum after that or did you know?
Speaker 1: And it was my neighbour's vacuum?
Speaker 8: Should we have been calling Hoover for you.
Speaker 17: I'm hoping that he didn't use the vacuum the way. I'm pretty sure he did, because I was cleaning up cat poop earlier.
Speaker 3: With that, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: All right. Bottom line, I did not use that vacuum for what you thought or what it seems like I was using it.
Speaker 3: But I promise, okay, benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 17: I guess I doubt that.
Speaker 1: And you know what, the only reason I didn't even bring that up with these guys is because I thought you were asleep. I didn't hear it.
Speaker 11: I'm sure you did.
Speaker 12: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that helps your argument, dude.
Speaker 8: I will say our j one quick and easy way to prove it, Tours, you could just forward on that link of that article about the back.
Speaker 1: I will send it right now.
Speaker 4: I feel bad for this guy.
Speaker 14: He literally is like in the worst pain, can't sleep, trying to help himself, and.
Speaker 3: I think he helped himself.
Speaker 11: Like that.
Speaker 5: We could do an experiment here, bring a vacuum in and test out the theory.
Speaker 4: No, it has to be hurt first.
Speaker 3: We can hurt Jose.
Speaker 1: I'm looking on the tabs on my phone right now. It's not on here now, but when I find it, I will do right right.
Speaker 3: He's quickly making a blog post as a doctor.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, Well, while while RJ tracks down that website, I do need to ask London, would you like to go out on another date with r J.
Speaker 4: That's something that we would pay for.
Speaker 17: It would be something wild for me to turn down a free date. But I think that this is going to be.
Speaker 5: Ah God, this second date update sucks in more than one j.
Speaker 11: R J.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry yourself.
Speaker 5: But if you want, we can send you a gift card over to like Dyson or something.
Speaker 3: What about a shot back that sounds like more your style?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you use a handbag?
Speaker 1: I heard this. Come on, guys, I really did use it for my ankle, Like, even if I wanted to, I wouldn't do something like that in the stranger's apartment there.
Speaker 4: You why not at all? Rookie Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: In the morning, we're getting a lot of text into seventy five nine two about what we just heard. One guy's said, I actually tried that with a vacuum when I was sixteen and I had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: What means I tried that? Wish one?
Speaker 4: Maybe we don't want to know.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are saying they can't find the link to that medical tip either. Yeah, I'm sure he's gonna find it eventually and send it to her three years from now, and she's gonna feel so dumb after he built a whole website just to.
Speaker 4: Put the link.
Speaker 3: Exactly that is exactly right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh my god, I want to see the suction marks on his ankle.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't want to be involved anymore. We all need to take a shower. We'll see.
Speaker 5: The good news is that call went so horribly that your love life couldn't possibly be any worse?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, or could it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Text in seven eight, five nine two, or email the show if you want us to call that person who wasn't calling you back.
Speaker 3: Please, no more household devices.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it frooking Jeffrey in the I want you to close your eyes and imagine a magical place filled with bright, colorful leader hosen, where the beer flows like water, the pretzels and.
Speaker 4: Cheese flow like water flowing, and the water flows like water. Something from water, No, not water. I don't know. This was a bad example.
Speaker 3: Story maker.
Speaker 5: Here's here's what I do know. The people there are so lit. They're talking in German tongues. It's like water. I'm, of course talking about october Fest was. It was a huge party that happened over the weekend with no water in sight. So we send our very own Alexis and Jose down to the event with some schnitzel in one hand and microphoboves and hosen in the other to ask people a simple question, what you doing at Octoberfest.
Speaker 4: We're gonna play in the audio coming up.
Speaker 5: The calendar may say October yeah, but according to my watch, it's officially beer a clock, at least in Munich, Germany, because it's Octoberfest. Yes, two week long festival of lagger, featuring leader hosen, giant pretzels and a Wiener Schnitzel for every man, woman and child in attendance. But why should the Germans have all the fun? Yeah, that's not a sentence, you hear said. Every day we like to throw our own giant beer celebrations on this side of the pond, like the one Jose and Alexis went too recently. Yeah, and like most Octoberfests, everybody in attendance was obviously drinking. Even one of our hosts.
Speaker 4: Germ Monies.
Speaker 14: And the Brons and the pretzels andels and the schnitzel.
Speaker 4: We love you German?
Speaker 6: Is that real?
Speaker 1: That's real? What's funny?
Speaker 3: As I know that that is completely sober?
Speaker 4: Jose no to answer his question. That was not the real German national anthem. That was that was all made up.
Speaker 5: But it is the perfect segue to Jose and alexis asking the very responsible and articulate people there a simple question, what you're doing at october Fest.
Speaker 2: What you're doing in Octoberfest?
Speaker 19: Well, obviously wearing a nice leader hose and letting the body breathe a little bit.
Speaker 4: I gotta honor my German Irish heritage. Okay, so you drink a lot if you're German.
Speaker 2: Do you have a good drunk story about yourself?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 19: One time when I was in Montana, we got a little too drunk. I was working on a farm at the time or a ranch at the time, and we ride a rodeo the local Broncos, and we went out and tried to saddle horse them, know, like bareback saddle horse jump on him.
Speaker 4: And I got kicked in the face by a horse. So I'd say it was a successful night, successful drunk.
Speaker 3: Getting he kicked by.
Speaker 19: Horse, Like, you know, horseshoes are good luck getting kicked in the face by a horse with a horseshoe that's even better luck.
Speaker 3: I've never heard such a positive person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it makes me want to go down to the local farm after the shows.
Speaker 4: Died get kicked around a little bit for luck.
Speaker 3: I did not see that story ending poorly for.
Speaker 4: Him, just like you didn't see that coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, brain damage, he amazingly like responded very well afterward.
Speaker 4: It's good for him. What you're doing in Octoberfest.
Speaker 21: I'm about to meet up with a quick little sexy Satin mommy or right, Latin mommy.
Speaker 4: Satin mommy sounds kind of nice. She's from New Orleans, so she's like silkier than softer than usual.
Speaker 21: He got the Saint of New Orleans. But she's still on Mommy, like this spanning beauty that she is, oh so not Latin. She's sad and sad mommy.
Speaker 4: I like that. Bro, you're smooth. By the way. You're a very tall man. You're leaning down to talk to me.
Speaker 21: I appreciate that I'm not the best looking man, but at the end of the day, my height does make up for my looks.
Speaker 4: You're tall, dark and handsome.
Speaker 21: But at the end of the day, my roster is full of only fans and strippers.
Speaker 9: Oh so wait, Alexis really likes you, bro.
Speaker 4: My friend right here is looking at you, Alexis. White girls are played out, but thank you. It means no, she's never been rejected.
Speaker 5: She doesn't know what he's like.
Speaker 3: I still didn't hear enough.
Speaker 5: I ain't about all that into me.
Speaker 8: I appreciated Jose's rejection interpretation.
Speaker 14: I looked at Alexis and I'm like, oh, poor girl doesn't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just to be normal.
Speaker 5: Just from the cheer that we heard half way through the segment, I believe Alexis had no clue what was going on.
Speaker 11: You know, you're tall.
Speaker 4: It's what you're doing.
Speaker 5: At Octoberfest, where Jose and Alexis went down to the local beer celebration to ask the people a simple.
Speaker 4: Question, what you do in october Fest? You know, I'm just here to peep the scene. Honestly, I'll try and perform here. If anything, Do you perform here and there?
Speaker 19: You know, I got a little thing going on, a little underground artist type.
Speaker 4: Wait, what makes you underground? Because nobody knows me. Nobody knows me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we're on radio right now, we can make you known.
Speaker 4: We at the fest hosing best dress. Okay, where's my quest?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 4: Wait, that's it again. I'm an underground artist and I wonder why. I mean, I don't know if you're an opener, but but if you share up at the sky?
Speaker 3: Okay, then what what?
Speaker 4: Did never tell a lie? But I do? All right, all right, I'm a dog Scooby dude. All right, this could go on there.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 8: You know, if Alexis thinks your rap game is bad, it's.
Speaker 5: Really Why is it that whenever white guys drink after one beer they all.
Speaker 4: Think that they're eminem? I know they'll start freestyling a question for you, Jeff.
Speaker 3: We don't have the answer for you.
Speaker 4: Not eminem. Diana Ross.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's a different story.
Speaker 19: What you're doing at Octoberfest drinking?
Speaker 4: Drinking? Hey, okay, you don't seem drunk at all.
Speaker 8: I actually had two martinis before this and two coronas, so you sound fine.
Speaker 4: You have a crazy high tolerance. I do, and I just graduated college.
Speaker 22: We all lived together in a sorority for two years in a house with one hundred girls day and we went out. I would say four to five nights a week, and like any given night, there's some crazy stuff happening.
Speaker 4: Does anybody know anything about Germany? Or we went to Berlin? So tell me one fact, can't scorpios? I didn't ask that. Tell me your fact about Germany? Please?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 11: Guess what?
Speaker 3: We have the same birthday and we're best friends.
Speaker 4: What's it like talking to a table full of Alexises. I'm not interesting, I am. I'm an aquariums.
Speaker 8: I lived in a sobrity and that was annoying.
Speaker 4: You don't miss college at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I was in a different house. I don't think we're probably as pretty as they were.
Speaker 4: No argument. They didn't let them go out twice. That was what you're doing at october.
Speaker 11: Fest, freaking Jeffrey. In the morning, we've.
Speaker 5: Got Marianne on the phone, who says her favorite season is the fall.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people agree.
Speaker 5: She hates the summer because she hates swearing bikinis, but she loves the fall because she can put on her cool fall sweaters and her favorite is her black.
Speaker 4: Sweater with white polka dots.
Speaker 8: You asked her a lot of questions before we got her on the phone, because.
Speaker 5: We're fall kindred skis, I said Marianne at the top of the segment, but everybody was on their phones.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wasn't ready to start.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know we're on live radio, everybody. We got to do this.
Speaker 13: Mary Anne, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: Oh Mariott, are you wearing the sweater now?
Speaker 1: I'm wearing a blue sweater?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: Right, is blue like a lucky color man.
Speaker 1: It's very flattering on me.
Speaker 3: My chest and sweater.
Speaker 5: Brook is wearing a black blanket today, so I'm not even joking. It's literally like a black plush boy whatever, the laziest thing that you could wear.
Speaker 4: That's what she has on right now. So we're going to have.
Speaker 5: Her leave, and Marianne, you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But do you have to beat broke out right to win?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 13: I'm ready?
Speaker 5: All right, good luck. Your time starts now. October is National Popcorn Month. Popcorn spokesperson Orville Reddenbacher was a real person.
Speaker 4: True or false?
Speaker 10: True?
Speaker 4: What word is both?
Speaker 5: A computer programming language, and a term for coffee in which Olympic sport? Would you be judged on your pike and your jackknife? What fast food chain uses the slogan have it your way? Well, I'm not gonna do that last the next question, so that will give you credit for the previous one. Let's give her that one. A Brook's gonna come back into the studio. And little fun fact about Mary Anne is apparently she has a pet love bird named Jarvis Mary, and you just get.
Speaker 6: Better and better.
Speaker 13: Yes, it's a love bird and it likes to laugh when here's laugh.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, stop it. Oh, I want to meet him.
Speaker 9: Is it a talking bird?
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot about lovebirds.
Speaker 15: Uh no, they really can't speak, but they can mimic sounds.
Speaker 3: And oh my god, that is so funny.
Speaker 14: I follow a couple of birds online and that's been my new option.
Speaker 4: Would I buy a bird day?
Speaker 12: Talk to you all the time?
Speaker 5: Sure, there's enough laughter that happens in your apartment, and I don't know how there.
Speaker 4: Should be anymore, And myself.
Speaker 8: I really am He's like, no, you're fuddy, don't I's funny, No, you're funny.
Speaker 4: You're just repeating what I'm saying. Maybe it'd be good for you. Brook.
Speaker 5: You're up, You're ready, Yeah, your time starts now. October is National Popcorn month. Popcorn spokesperson Orville Reddenbacher was a real person.
Speaker 4: True or false?
Speaker 18: True?
Speaker 5: What word is both a computer programming language and a term for coffee?
Speaker 3: Coffee?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 10: Past?
Speaker 5: In which Olympic sport would you be judged on your pike and your jackknife?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Diving?
Speaker 5: What fast food chain uses the slogan have it your way, have it your BK when referring to computer memory. How many bits are in a bite?
Speaker 3: A bit has thirty two?
Speaker 4: I know solid guess. I don't know what I would have gone. But let's go over the scoreboard and see how you bolted with jose.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's something you don't see in a toilet every daylonios.
Speaker 4: And then I'd bring my parrot over and it'd be like, you know, you.
Speaker 8: Look at Maryanne with your love bird and your sweater.
Speaker 4: You got to correct today?
Speaker 3: Oh oh that's all.
Speaker 4: Right, that's a decent score.
Speaker 9: It wasn't bad and work you got three?
Speaker 3: Just there, how you love bird.
Speaker 4: It's going to be crying, sorry, Marianne.
Speaker 5: Let's go over the answers for everybody in October it's National popcorn month. Or Phil Reddenbacher. He was a real person, an American food scientist who lived to be eighty eight years old.
Speaker 4: I never even thought of what name? Yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: What word is both a computer programming language and a turn for coffee java.
Speaker 3: It's like lattape mocha.
Speaker 4: Rappuccino. In which Olympic sport? Would you be judged on your pike and your jackknife? That's in diving. Those are types of dives.
Speaker 5: The fast food chain that uses the slogan have at your ways Burger King and with computer memory, there are eight.
Speaker 4: Bits to one bite.
Speaker 5: Now, Marianne, Unfortunately we can't give you any money here, but just we're playing. You do win a fifty dollars gift card to melting Pot now through October twenty sixth, on Monday through Thursdays, Melting Pot is celebrating Octoberfest with Bavarian beer, cheese, fondue god.
Speaker 4: More information, visit melting pot dot com.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Yeah, Mary, go.
Speaker 3: Tell your bird high for us.
Speaker 13: I will, and you know what, I beat you last time. So we're one and one alright.
Speaker 4: A rivalry is brewing all right?
Speaker 5: Back to Yas okay, thanks for playing, Mary Ann. We'll be back to do wind Brooks Bucks the same time tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.