Speaker 1: We've got Marianne on the phone, who says her favorite season is the fall.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people agree. She hates the summer because she hates wearing.
Speaker 1: Bikinis, but she loves the fall because she can put on her cool fall sweaters and her favorite is her black sweater with white polka dots.
Speaker 2: You asked her a lot of questions before we got her on the phone.
Speaker 1: Because we're fall kindreds, I said Marianne at the top of the segment, but everybody was on their phones.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready to start. Yeah, I know we're on live radio, everybody. We got to do this. Maryanne, Hello, good morning. Oh Mariott, are you wearing the sweater now? I'm wearing a blue sweater?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Right? Is blue like a lucky color man. It's very flattering on me this sweater.
Speaker 1: Book is wearing a black blanket today, so I'm not even joking. It's literally like a black plush boy whatever, the laziest thing that you could wear. That's what she has on right now. So we're going to have her leave and Maryanne, you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you could say past, but you do have to beat broke out right to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, good luck. Your time starts now. October is National Popcorn Month. Popcorn spokesperson Orville Reddenbacher was a real person.
Speaker 2: True or false? True?
Speaker 1: What word is both a computer programming language and a term for coffee? In which Olympic sport? Would you be judged on your pike and your jackknife? What fast food chain uses the slogan have it your way? Well, I'm not going to do that last the next question, so that will give you credit for the previous one.
Speaker 2: Let's give her that one.
Speaker 1: Alright's gonna come back into the studio. And a little fun fact about Mary Anne is apparently she has a pet love bird named Jarvis.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mary, and you just get better and better.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a love bird. And it likes to laugh when it hears laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stop it. Oh, I want to meet him. Is it a talking bird? I don't know a lot about love birds. Uh No, they really can't speak, but they can mimic sounds. And oh my god, that is so funny.
Speaker 1: I follow a couple of birds online and that's been my new option, like would I buy a bird one day?
Speaker 2: To you all the time?
Speaker 1: There's enough laughter that happens in your apartment, and I don't know how the should be anymore, and myself.
Speaker 2: I really am. He's like, no, you're funny. No, Li's funny. No, you're funny. You're just repeating what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Maybe it'd be good for you, Brook, You're up, you're ready. Yeah, your time starts now. October is National popcorn Month, popcorns, foaks. Person Orville Reddenbacher was a real person.
Speaker 2: True or false?
Speaker 1: True? What word is both a computer programming language and a term for coffee? Coffee? Uh? Past? In which Olympic sport would you be judged on your pike and your jackknife? Uh? Diving? What fast food chain uses the slogan have it your way, have it your BK when referring to computer memory. How many bits are in a byte? A bit has thirty two?
Speaker 2: I no, solid guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I would have gone, But let's go over to the scoreboard and see how you Bolt did with Jose.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's something you don't see in a toilet every daylonios. And then I'd bring my parent over it, and it'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, you look at Maryann with your love bird and your sweater.
Speaker 2: You got to correct today? Oh oh, that's all right, that's a decent score.
Speaker 1: It wasn't bad and work you got three there, I love birth. It's going to be.
Speaker 2: Crying, sorry, Marianne.
Speaker 1: Let's go over the answers for everybody in October it's National popcorn month. Or Phil Reddenbacher. He was a real person, an American food scientist who lived to be eighty eight years old.
Speaker 2: I never even thought about what a name? Yeah, now totally.
Speaker 1: What word is both a computer programming language and a term for coffee java.
Speaker 2: It's like lattape, mocha rappuccino.
Speaker 1: In which Olympic sport would you be judged on your pike.
Speaker 2: And your jackknife? That's in diving. Those are types of dives.
Speaker 1: The fast food chain that uses the slogan have at your ways Burger King and with computer memory, there are eight.
Speaker 2: Bits to one bite.
Speaker 1: Now, Marianne, Unfortunately we can't give you any money here, but just for playing, you do win a fifty dollars gift card to Melting Pot now through October twenty sixth, on Monday through Thursdays. Melting Pot is celebrating Octoberfest with Bavarian beer, cheese fondue, My God. More information visit melting pot dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Marianne, go tell your bird high for us. I will, and you know what, I beat you last time, so we're one in one.
Speaker 1: Right. The rivalry is brewing, all right, Okay, thanks for playing, Marianne. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bock the same time
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey in the morning.