Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy and Emily Simpson. Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: You know, still in this hotel room crashing it? It looks like a little dark. It is dark, and you know what, the amount of dirty clothes on the floor. It's it's a little bit of a situation. It's a situationship in here. Yeah, it looks like it. It's not. It's not the best. I feel like We're gonna start with New York and I'm gonna say, listen, I enjoyed it. Do I feel like it was a filler episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well you know, I'm they need to get new material, Like the sound bath is getting old, like the Shaman and the sound Bath. Like I feel like Housewives are done with that, Like we should just it should be just we're done. I mean, I feel like if I was going to do a group activity, like what about mud wrestling?
Speaker 3: What about yeah, mud wrestling with mud wrestling. I also, I don't really have any interest in ever like throwing acts throwing. I'm sick of seeing that, right, Like I'm good. What let's think of some other gut ideas mud wrestling. You guys already did slip insides. You already wore hairy bathing suits. I don't it were there's it's very limited. Like we've even seen goat yoga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goat yoga was a thing. They still do that out here near me. But you know, once you see it on TV, you're not really interested.
Speaker 2: Well, the one thing that I also am not interested in, even less than I like reading books, is watching people's shop for books. And let's I love Bren, but I'm finding it a little hard to believe that she goes to these chess competitions alone and she's like, I read great, Let's go to a bookstore store, I played chess. Great. You're going to be in a tournament and you're going to lose really badly, and there's only going to be two other people in the tournament and they're eighty seven years old. But no, I love her. But then we get to Jenna and Bren meet at the bar. Bren says she does not differentiate between being straight and gay. A girl comes over and she and Brent start flirting with another with one another Jenna says that Brenn is clearly straight, so she's not a threat. Do we think that Bren's flirtatious act is endearing or do we think it's like getting redundant at this point?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess I go back and forth, but I still find her endearing. I just like her. I think she has such a cute personality and she's bubbly, and she does always make sexual jokes and I'm okay with it because she's so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really like her because we've seen the emotional side and we've seen the flirtatious side. What's just like the just be just being a human being. But I do like her. Then, Okay, so the girl, the girl.
Speaker 1: Who came up to Jenna, Yeah, do you think that was all pre arranged or do you think she legitimately like was interested.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming if I were to guess, is that they sat down. They have to before you film anything, as you know, there has to be permits, everything has to be signed. My guess is everybody within that club had to sign a release, a release, right, and that girl took her opportunity to be on television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what you think. You don't think it was pre arranged. You think she just wanted to get her two minutes of fame in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's like Aaron's sister at the engagement party. It's the same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you guys are being rude. He'd like to be quiet.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was pre arranged. But I think she signed the release and they were like, great, she went crazy. Perfect, But Aaron Abensai and David going to double date. Aaron asked Abe and David what would happen if they did not have sex for a year and a half. Abe says he would other women. Yeah, Aaron says she would have sex with another man. They have talked about having a threesome. Abe would only want another woman, but Aaron would want a guy. I don't think they're on the same page. Whi's threesome. Abe says he would be okay if Aaron had sex with another man, but he would have to be in the room and it cannot be someone he knows. Aaron says it would be fine if it was a gay guy. Explain all of this to me, please, None of it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I feel like they were just they were just adding stuff as they went because clearly they were not.
Speaker 2: This was not talked about previously. They didn't plan this. They out, well, okay. Then the women are doing a sound bath. Brand can't come because she has COVID. Si starts to giggle. She does not like this. Uba gets emotional when the teacher tells her that her mother is here in spirit. Listen, get a sound bath all you want, go on retreats. But like I do feel like mommy Daris at this point, like, no more sound bath, you know?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Then Sy and her daughter, London, go out for dessert. London tells Cy about her audition. London is a ballerina and she wants to be a Broadway actress. Si says she wanted to be a gymnast growing up, but couldn't afford classes. She says that she is living through her daughter. Is there something you weren't able to do as a child that you now feel like you're living through your child? Now?
Speaker 1: I feel like I wasn't able to do a lot of things as a child. But I mean I've talked about my childhood lot. I didn't grow up with any money at all, I mean none. It was you know, very limited. Yeah, but I mean I understood that scene because I feel the same. You know, I have a daughter. I have annabel and Annabelle's and everything possible. She's on a cheer team, she takes private tennis lessons, she takes private karate lessons, she does everything that.
Speaker 2: She could ever want to do.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I vicariously live a childhood that I always wished.
Speaker 2: I had through her.
Speaker 1: But it's very frustrating too when you have children that have everything they could ever want, because then I worry about spoiling.
Speaker 2: Them, and I know it's so hard.
Speaker 1: It's like I want to give her everything, and we can give her everything, but then am I doing her a disservice by giving her everything? But I never had anything, so I want to. I don't know, it's I don't know how to balance that. I think it's a it's a tricky balance.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was in the situation where I had kind of everything when I was with my dad, and for a while, I had everything when I was with my mom, and then all of a sudden, my mom no longer had the financial backing and everything shifted and we were, you know, everything about our life change but I watch myself trying to teach my kids about like the concept of like working hard for anything that you want and wanting to make money, and then they'll say little things and I'm like, oh, no, I'm raising little assholes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I think that a lot. Because Annabelle will be like, well, I don't understand why we can't go to South Coast because I would like to go to Zara, And I'm like, what am I I don't know?
Speaker 2: You know, no, even today, I was like, okay, I called our uber to go back after the horse show. Granted we have horses that have come to Washington, d C. To show in our nationals. And she goes, did you get an ARX?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yes, I did. And the other alternative is to jog. Yeah, Like, how do you even know? She goes, well, the other day it was a suburban I go, well, that was by chance. I didn't order that.
Speaker 1: They just came right.
Speaker 2: But either way, how are you feeling about this? I know you love have it?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: I mean, I find him amusing, but do you how do you feel about the sex aiversary? Okay, the whole sex thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like it's either made up as a storyline because it doesn't. Honestly, it doesn't make sense to me. First of all, let me just tell you if I did not have sex with Shane Simpson for a year and a half, there would be a serious fricking problem. There wouldn't be like joking and I mean, it would be a problem, like a problem.
Speaker 2: Well, I can say after Cruise me and Edwin did not for probably nine months. It was a problem. Yeah, but it was a problem, right, It was a real problem, right, And it took us like it wasn't. We weren't laughing about it, right, That's what I'm saying. It was like it was. It was a problem. It was a real problem problem between both of us. I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin. I wasn't allowing him in. And then the more that he wasn't, then when he stopped trying, then I resented him and there was all these other you know, like it just became there was definitely like no jokes, me throwing on some lingerie like he right, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The sandwich from Vietnam starts to make sense.
Speaker 2: Sandwich sandwich, getting your miles in sandwich also, do people really do that where they want to get so many miles they're just doing mileage.
Speaker 1: I had never heard of that before. I didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 2: I was not a thing. I don't know. I didn't get a credit card until like six years ago, so I.
Speaker 1: Just like a few months ago, I was never allowed to have one. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I only had a deit card, so that's all I was allowed to have. But I don't know. It seems like I want to root for them, but I also am like, I don't know. Maybe I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So but did they have sex? They did have sex, right, doesn't she say? Like there was sex?
Speaker 2: She says that Brent told her to go cowgirl him, and she straddles him and licks him. Jessel then comes out wearing lingerie with a cheetah coat and heels I like the cheetah coat. It's a nice time. You liked it. I like kept it classy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's better than the Christmas tree lingerie.
Speaker 2: Do you dress up?
Speaker 1: I mean no, but Shane would. He encourages me daily. He's the lingerie man.
Speaker 2: And I honestly, even though I.
Speaker 1: Didn't complain about the way I looked for like the fat pass BYRS. I wasn't comfortable with the way I looked because I had an extra forty pounds on that I was trying to navigate and do it in a healthy way. And but every time he wanted lingerie, I was like, I don't want to put lingerie on.
Speaker 2: I don't want any likes thy hids.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put thigh highs on when you have extra forty pounds on, because.
Speaker 2: Thigh hids, that's it just it just makes lumps like it's not sick now and they're itchy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like you know, for them to stay tight, it just squeezes your thigh and then there's like a roll of fat over the top. No thank you, Like I don't feel sexy like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought Edwin always said he was not like a fan of He's like, oh, I don't care either way. And then I there was like a sale on Revolve and I like bought a bunch and one day I had it on and he was like and it was like this game, And I was like, why didn't you just say you actually like this kind of lingerie is actually effortless for me? I don't need to wear eberge or like, what is it from Target that we all get Jillian O'Malley every day, Like, I'm fine to just bruce it up with some short shorts cotton. Yeah no, but I was like, just tell me and I'll like.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe he didn't know until he saw it.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was just overwhelmed. He's like, oh, he was just taking a back.
Speaker 1: He had no idea what was under the normal move.
Speaker 2: Moves you usually were.
Speaker 1: He was like, damn, your Star Wars boxer shorts haven't been doing it for me for the last fourteen years.
Speaker 2: It's so weird. But then Jessel is forty one minutes late for lunch, which I believe is nine minutes earlier than Dree was. Oh shit, thirteen thirteen. But Si actually stayed, but you could tell she didn't want to. I don't think I don't think she wanted to hear one thing that Jessel had to say.
Speaker 1: So I felt like Jessel didn't read the room very well when she first arrived. I mean, I could feel the tension like permeating off of Ci and I was like, man, this launch is just not going to go well.
Speaker 2: When you sit down and you say to somebody like, oh, we're gonna have a drink, and they're like, I have a nice tea. Yeah, you know, You're like, let's keep it moving, right done. Then Jessel then says she has a similar Why did Jessel have to say she has a similar situation? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why she feels the need to do that. I just wanted I was just silently in my head going stop, please, stop to stop.
Speaker 2: She says her uncle who lived with her was an alcoholic, and she blames herself for not helping him and he passed away. CI thinks this is very dramatic and it's confused since Jessel just apologized but now turns around and shares a story. I think Jessel is really just trying to figure out any way to relate to cy. I don't like too, I feel like it. She cannot read a room. No, she can't read a room at all. But I give her credit for trying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I felt I felt her in that moment. She was trying hard, but she just I don't know, like size face, like, she just wasn't having it. She wasn't interested, she wanted to leave. She made several comments that were like snarky and rude, you know, like it's a Friday, I normally have to work. I wouldn't be at lunch.
Speaker 2: And some of us have real jobs. Yeah, Instagram influencers, right.
Speaker 1: I was like, I felt like I would have been like, Okay, how about we just rescheduled this some other time when it's convenient for you.
Speaker 2: But also, how come when people are late, they don't just like say, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Why doesn't that happen in the world of housewives?
Speaker 1: I don't know, And why are you so late in the world of housewives? That's the part I don't understand. I've never shown up anywhere late for filming in five years, never me neither ever, not one time, not even five minutes late. So I don't understand. I don't understand how you show up that late.
Speaker 2: Because you're creating a look a look. It's not a look. You're creating a look a look, and your look you're when you've got like a very fancy glam team, your luke takes over anybody else's time. See.
Speaker 1: But I have such time anxiety that I would walk out in the middle of my makeup session to get somewhere on time. I would have one eye completely done in the other one not, and I would still go to lunch to make sure I got there on time.
Speaker 2: I also want to be clear, no matter how much makeup I have on or how little, I look only about five percent better, Like it's there's really there's not a huge red. Why do you even bother? Why are you even paying? Because I right now I do fully look like I could be on America's Most Wanted list, like with LAMB at least I look like I'm off the list and like been in hiding for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Well, what's that serial kill? That Charlie's theah Aleen Warner? You got that vibe right now? I do?
Speaker 2: And you know what this denim? Thank you, You're welcome, Thank you so much. But speaking of glam, take a little break and then we'll come back and discuss Salt Lake, because Lisa is really sticking to her commitment to glam, showing up to a facial in fullness.
Speaker 1: And I like how they had to like do the facial around her glam.
Speaker 2: They're just like but then they also like the shade of it all. They like showed every time her skin started to get red like they would like zoom in, like all of our skin gets red with a facial, But like the marit of this, they didn't show it at all, and they like like every time they took the make it off. I'm like, leave the girl's roseta alone. At this point, I've got it. But that facial did look amazing. I wanted it. Unlike a sound bath, I actually wanted to have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like spaw appointments. You can never have too many of those on Housewives, but sound baths and shamans are own.
Speaker 2: But that picture of their faces actually haunted my dream. I watched it right last night, right after I'd taken my Chile and l PM, and I was like laying there and I was like, it was a real freaking fright. It was. Yeah, they didn't even have noses. Things were Then we get to Whitney telling Monica that the trip was a red flag for I loved Whitney. I'm gonna say I loved Whitney in the scene. I've been giving her a hard time this season, but Whitney tells Monica that the trip was a red flag for her. Seeing Monica go after Lisa and Angie. Whitney says it looked like Monica went against her two friends to Monica says she felt Meredith needed someone to have her back. Whitney tells her to be careful when he says Meredith pulled her aside at the airport and told her she has starred on Angie. She says she always does this, and we'll do it to Monica too. Okay, question, do you feel like Monica was being a good friend to Angie by criticizing her comments to Meredith or do you think Monica is just trying to ingratiate herself more with the seasoned cast members.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like she was sucking up to Meredith. I felt like if she was really friends, she could have done it in a different way. I mean, like pulled her to the side or had a conversation later or that. And Monica isn't helping her friends. She's trying to make them look obnoxious. She's trying to highlight that they're being obnoxious, or they're being rude, or they're yelling too much or whatever.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but the problem is now I find Monica obnoxious. I liked I gave her some grace and I kind of thought she was fun because she does good confessionals, but now she's trying to bug me. Yeah. Then we get to the scene where Aungie K talks about how her husband, how her and her husband's marriage has changed since their daughter was born. She's so focused on her daughter that she forgets she's a wife. Do you sympathize with this? Did your marriage has intimacy change after your children? I don't think.
Speaker 1: To me, after having five, I feel like if I had one, I'd I'd have sex like eight times a day because I'd have so much time.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, also, here's the thing. Let me take that back. Eight times. That's a lot of time, like once eight times to like cruish once once one time. Like with four play four play? What's four play? Four play? Is like not just sticking it in like you're doing all the things.
Speaker 1: So four plays Like here, I bought you some twizzlers.
Speaker 2: Like that, let's talk business. Here's some And I saw your and out earlier, so I got you some extra special sauce. And I did reply to the tax attorney. You're well, oh my god, I can't with you. You're you're so larsa Pippen at this moment.
Speaker 1: Shane loves Larsa Pippen, so that's probably a good thing for me.
Speaker 2: He does me, Larsa Pippin.
Speaker 1: Larsa Pippen. Yeah, we were at Bravo con. He had to find her. I was like, really, Shane, alright.
Speaker 2: Who's his number one housewife other than you?
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably not me, because it's probably not you either. It's probably it's probably lars It used to be.
Speaker 2: This is funny. It might still be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Alexis Blino.
Speaker 1: He was what he loves some Jesus jokes.
Speaker 2: I cannot And I saw her.
Speaker 1: I saw her the other day because I'm friendly with her, and we were at the Monarch Beach Resort, like at the pool together. And I tell you, he has never been so interested in the story, and.
Speaker 2: He never once has cared one thing I've ever had to say to him. He's like, wait, what was she?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Who was she with? What would she say? What was she wearing? Oh God, please stop. Well that's not what I That's not what I pegged, No, what I pegged. But I did appreciate Angie being open about that conversation. I don't if I feel like they gave me more backstory, Like I don't know if Angie has one child because they only wanted one child, or they struggled with infertility or what all of that is, because I do think that played into some of my issues, like having miscarriages, having like finally having a baby, being carried, about having sex while I was pregnant, like all of those things I think played into some of our intimacy issues during cruise so that I can relate to more that. But I do think they did. I guess played it up when they were like, her hair looks so beautiful playing in bed, I was like, is this Tangled? I saw this movie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I feel like there definitely needs to be more background information for me to understand where she's coming from. Is it because she works a lot, so she feels guilty, so then when she's home she feels like she needs to spend.
Speaker 2: All her time with her daughter.
Speaker 1: Or is it because yeah, is it because she wanted to have more and she only has one, so then she's very invested in one and spending I don't know, I need more background information.
Speaker 2: But also there's always once you actually decide that you want to commit to having intimacy with your partner. There's always time you can figure it out. At a certain age they go to school, you can get it in. I was. I was a little envious of the poodle's roots were done better than mine currently.
Speaker 1: I was like, Wow, you should ask the poodle where the poodle gets this air done?
Speaker 2: Probably from her husband, aren't they both there? That's right, they are.
Speaker 1: What's it called.
Speaker 2: Lunatic friend something? I have absolutely no idea, but I do appreciate your memory. Heather then talks to her daughters about how they were getting bullied in school. This started when Heather left the church and got worse when Heather published the book. Heather gets emotional hearing her daughters minimize the way they have been treated at school since their mind's Heather herself, how would you approach your situation if you were Like if you were Heather, I almost felt like I almost felt like, the kids don't think it's that bad. No, I agreed with me a bigger deal of it for a storyline.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually I thought her kids were great because I thought her kids were so stoic and they spoke about it really well, and they were like, it doesn't bother us, and you know, that's what kids do. And I just think it's funny and it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought they were very strong. They have very strong personalities. They seem to have a lot of confidence in who they are, and I thought that was I thought that was great. Yeah, I felt like she kept pushing the narrative, like, well, don't you feel this way?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you don't feel like that? You know, like I want to write a second book, but I'm worried about you guys. They're like, we're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like my question is if you're gonna write a book called Bad Mormon and you live in the Happy Valley in Salt Lake City, which is where I used to live there for five years, it's very heavily concentrated Mormons. I felt like I was the only non Mormon. I probably was because the missionaries always came to my house because they probably had nowhere else to go. They were like, there's that one girl.
Speaker 2: We saw her at Starbucks drinking a coffee. We saw her she had a tank top on and she wasn't at the gym.
Speaker 1: No, we're going to her house. So I don't know. I feel like you kind of have to expect that people aren't going to be very happy with the things that you say in your book. I didn't read the book, so I.
Speaker 2: Listen. The last book I read was Andy Cohles because he was coming on the pod, like I listened to books. My eyes are so bad. We're lucky now, But it did. I do want to know how good that hot chocolate was, though, with the freaking snow in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love snow. You don't know where that snow? What has been over the snow?
Speaker 2: She's she already had like a thing with hot tub water. Now it's snow. I'm like, I can't. But then Angie shows up with sunglasses once again. She's I think she's gonna save us from an alien invasion. She's welding later. She's going to weld something later. Listen. I will do anything if Angie would send us these sunglasses. But I've put out multiple hints on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I feel like the next time we do this podcast, we should wear those the whole time.
Speaker 2: They're very expensive. I wanted to get them for us because I thought it would be fun if we and then you.
Speaker 1: Were like, I'm not spending that much money on Emily.
Speaker 2: I hate to break it to you, Emily, but like you're gonna have to get your downloads up to get these kind of sunglass All right, I'm gonna work on it. But then we get to Lisa telling Monica that she was bummed because she called her materialistic and tells her to read the room since everyone is materialistic. Lisa points out what all of the ladies are wearing bambin Valentino. Then Monica goes. Monica says the other ladies are not like, oh, I'm getting on a private jet with Snoop Dogg. Lisa says she has never said that and tells her she is lying. Then Angie tries to get Monica to stop talking by putting a cookie stick in her mouth. Monica tells Lisa to get her fingers out of her face. Was Lisa being too aggressive in this argument?
Speaker 1: No, I don't you know what. I don't think so, because I honestly get tired of the whole your materialistic accusations. I mean, clearly, Lisa has money, She's worked hard, her husband. I don't know what her husband does, he probably makes a lot of money. But I mean anybody that spends sixty thousand dollars a year on glam has to have a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's figure out what the glam is. Okay, so let's say Standard Glam. Are you good at math or do no music? I'm not.
Speaker 1: I went to law school because I hated math.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's say Standard Glam's two hundred dollars. Would you say that's accurate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And so from makeup, so two hundred. So how do we figure this out?
Speaker 1: I was I was averaging it at two hundred and fifty times seven days a week because she says it's every day, even to go to the grocery store.
Speaker 2: So if she was getting it seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year, it's seventy three thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple of days she takes off. Yeah, she's sick, right, She's like, if you're you have COVID yeah, or you're not feeling one hundred percent right, or if you don't leave their hot if maybe if you leave your house, like I don't know there Either way, there's we're working with thirteen thousand extra dollars.
Speaker 1: I guess my point is I'm tired of the constant like your materialistic I don't think people who have money should have to apologize for having money. And if she wants to wear a designer and she wants to have a fancy ski party or no ski party or whatever, she wants to have an ice sculpture, that's her prerogative, and she shouldn't be made to feel badly about that. I mean, if Monica can only afford Zara, then nobody should make her feel badly about wearing Zara. So it should go both ways.
Speaker 2: Well know who I feel like should be offended? Snoop Dogg. Well Snoop Dogg, for sure, he's like why, He's like why? But also Vita because this was a Vita event. But I didn't see one Vita bottle in attendance, like where I.
Speaker 1: Was like, well, they had to BEATA logo on the ice sculpture, right, do.
Speaker 2: You I want you to take your memory back? Do you see one bottle?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You even saw a glass pouring it in, right? Not one bottle? Yeah? You gotta. I mean my all in by Teddy retreat, Like like even my freaking toilet paper had set all in by Teddy just in case, it like fell out into that. It's very heather to brow of you.
Speaker 5: HD HD, But I I I'm kind of curious at this point if something is said off camera before you even were friends, you were Jen's assistant.
Speaker 2: If in fact Lisa did say I could have been on a jet with Snoop Dogg, whether she's joking or I feel like it was probably I don't really imagine that Lisa Barlow could have been on a jet with Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love it, like you can't make you can't figure out a scenario where that would take place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm really trying to go over in my head, like as he's really obsessed with Vita. No, maybe he was going to Sundance. Shia already lives there, right, so what then they were going back to New York together so she could do watch What Happens live like.
Speaker 1: We have from the Sun Dance. I don't know, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I do feel like at this point, you know what show you're on, you know what you're doing. If she did say the Snoop Dogg comment, which I kind of don't feel like she did, why is Monica bringing up something from when it at least I know for my years of being an assistant, you don't share that shit, like you take your assistant job to the like you're done right right, But she brought it back up. Then we get Whitney dancing and Mary saying I don't know about Whitney. Whitney looks cheap. She looks cheap. I I Mary really does make me laugh. But why I don't like?
Speaker 1: Okay, she annoyed me the last episode because she literally did nothing except stay on the sprinter.
Speaker 2: Van the entire time. For everything, I don't even know why.
Speaker 1: She bothers to get dressed and put does hair and makeup and then she just gets on the sprinter van. But this episode I found her amusing again because she just made fun of everyone.
Speaker 2: Well I did find her amusing, but like she has a lot of nerve, like we just saw you tear into some McDonald's and yet you're gonna say that Whitney looks cheap.
Speaker 1: Well no, And then she made fun of Monica's eating, like when she was eating the crepe, She's like, are you gonna eat that?
Speaker 2: Do you eat like that? Do you always eat like that? Like do you want do you want a body like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I felt like there was a hint of body shaving in there. There was a hint of like you'd be a pretty girl if you put the creep down, like.
Speaker 2: Step away from the crpe monica. You didn't need the second one. It was right. But yet, why why are we all? Why is everybody like standing Mary? Like Mary is hilarious, she's the best, she's whatever. Because if Mary was actually a part of any other conversation, I don't think people would find her funny. It's because she's so far removed. Yeah, it would be funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know it's it's almost like she has immunity because she doesn't involve herself in anything. She just sits back and then she just takes cracks at people. Yeah, she's like, yeah, she doesn't have to actually get involved in any of the arguments. She doesn't have to defend herself, she doesn't have to articulate anything. She just sits back, refuses to have anything to do with anyone. And then she's like you look cheap and that why do you wear that necklace? Oh?
Speaker 2: And you should put the other a break clearly, like this isn't the fashion award, Like but Heather's like, no, I thought it brought out the color, and She's like, absolutely not. Looks terrible. Never seen anything worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while she had an outfit on that was like eight sizes too big for her. I didn't even understand what was going on. Like her her coat was in the pizza, it was too big.
Speaker 2: She had a.
Speaker 1: Skirt on that looked like it was gonna fall off of her.
Speaker 2: It didn't look like it fits. It was just a bunch of camel colored It was just shreds of leather.
Speaker 1: I mean it was shreds of quilted leather sewn together and thrown off.
Speaker 2: My brin one of Bren's extra hobbies. But then Monica tells Whitney that the rumor about Angie K's husband is that he f uc ks other men and that they have an arrangement and that their marriage is fake. Whitney and Monica sit Angie down to tell her the rumor. I don't think Monica wanted to sit Angie down at.
Speaker 1: All, but she but she to tell her. I don't think she had any problem telling her.
Speaker 2: No. I think she wanted Meredith to like blind side. I thought I think she wanted it to be a blind side with all the women. I don't think they're wanting.
Speaker 1: Oh you think she got she got roped into that sit down and she was like, that's not how.
Speaker 2: This is supposed to know. She's like, no, I want this to be a full breakdown, not like we're gonna pull you aside and.
Speaker 1: Tell you warn you first, right Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I think she was like what then? Angie says she has been with her husband for twenty seven years and the only one spreading her legs outside of her marriage is Meredith. Monica says, Meredith is saying that Angie's husband's boyfriend needs to be quiet because they're talking in the street about her husband. She was talking in the street. I hate what people say, like they're who's they like the six other women on the show, or Meredith who doesn't even live in Salt Lake City, or the men he's allegedly sleeping with.
Speaker 1: So the men are the ones that are talking, right, Is that that's who it is?
Speaker 2: Well if that's the case, then bring them on, because I that's what she's saying. So if they're actually talking, then I need a confessional with them. They can borrow Lisa Barlow's glam and let's hear what they have to say about it, because this is as real as the text message you got about Shane in between his in and out stops. Yeah. Like, but I feel like they all just kind of played into Meredith's hand at this point because now she can say I never said that. Yeah, because remember last episode she alleges that she knows all these shows things. Then on watch What Happens Live last week she's like, I never actually said anything, because she's always with that double standard of putting things out there for other people to do her dirty.
Speaker 1: But do you think Monica legitimately had heard that outside of the women or do you think have told her at some point and that's how she knew it? And then she'd and then Monica just got stopped being the scapegoat, the one that actually says it out loud.
Speaker 2: My guess is Meredith and I have no actual idea, But my guess is Genshaw and Meredith probably discussed this at some point while Monica was Genshaw's assistant. They all then continued gossiping about it once Jinshaw went off to prison, and then they decided to create this to be the storyline because from an outsider's view, who doesn't really have any skin in this game, it appears to me that Angie might be the most wealthy in the group. Angie actually lives in Salt Lake City. She has a beautiful home, she has a thriving business. She her life seems pretty good from what I've heard. Meredith leaves the day.
Speaker 1: That filming ends, leaves like, go somewhere else. Yeah, does not live in Salt Lake City?
Speaker 2: Where does she live?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: I think they just kind of rent places wherever, which I'm not judging on renting, like, do what you gotta do, but I just be transparent. Yeah, Like it'd be like me saying at this moment, Oh, I live full time in Orange County, Teddy, No, you don't. You go on the weekends? Right? If I do fully move there, my kids will then go to school there. I don't know. I just I don't like it. But I do think Monica was was doing was doing her the best she can to stir it. And the thing that I am curious about is Monica has already shared so much about her personal cheating and all those things.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: Why she's so revved up about Angie's relationship well.
Speaker 1: I'm confused why her relationship hasn't come back up, Like she just announced that at dinner and everyone was like, Oh, that's so funny, and then they just moved on and no one cares that.
Speaker 2: That's what I don't, I guess because they've all known about it for so long, but now everybody cares. I mean, twenty seven years, that's a really long time to be married. Yeah, I mean, how long have you been married to Shane fifteen? I've been married fourteen years. I can say this. I don't know, like I've never gone to dinner with them. I don't know them on a personal level, but her daughter rides horses and I see them together all of the time, Like so they're handholding, they're together. They seem if you see me and Edwin together, I feel like we're a relatively happily married couple. If you see us at a horse show together, it's me barking at him like, hey, get out of hack, like come on, that's right, you're late, you like, move your ass. They they seem like a really like happy couple, And I could be wrong, But I also don't really know why Meredith cares and Meredith dislikes Angie so much? Why does she care? Well?
Speaker 1: Why? The question is why does she dislike her so much? I feel like there's more there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have to be more.
Speaker 1: Than just that one comment where she said that what is on a podcast that's supposedly Angie said something publicly about her like will never be friends or something like, first of all, if that's even true, I feel like that's so minimal in the whole world of housewives of things that people do to other people, like she was on a podcast and said we'll never be friends, and that's that's where all this hatred comes from from.
Speaker 2: My guess is that it's because Angie and Lisa Barlow have become close friends. And I think that Meredith hates Lisa Barlow with a burning passion. Even though we're seeing like some sort of like a makeup a makeup, I still think there is just so much hate because of that hot mic moment. She will never get over it, and the fact that those two have a connection really burns her up. It just burns her up. It's like when when Vicky sees me with Tamra, it just gives her.
Speaker 1: She's like, like it, but I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't get fomo. I don't like. If you became best friends as one of my best friends tomorrow, I'd be like, great, he's your first all to hang out or not like I don't care, Emily, I love spending time with you. Thank you so much. Hopefully next time we talk, I'll be outside of this dirty apartment.
Speaker 1: You'll be in there in that room.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should get some glam. Oh gosh, I'm gonna just wander around Maryland looking for someone that can make me look two percent, asked Lisa Barlowe.
Speaker 1: Because she's got glam and and where she's got glam everywhere, she's problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's she's worldwide, worldwide glam. Oh my gosh. All right, well, thank you guys for tuning in. Let us know your thoughts and uh we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: Y