Speaker 1: Sneaky husbands, two timing lives, live.
Speaker 2: Bad boyfriends, and even worse girlfriends.
Speaker 3: They thought they could get away with that, but now they're about to get busted. We believe if you ever get cheated on, then that person deserves to be caught.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, ghetto.
Speaker 3: Actually, the only person in the history of this segment to ever get away with it, and we've been doing this for multiple years now, is a woman who goes by the initials CSD.
Speaker 4: Because no one in the world knows where she went.
Speaker 1: After Carmen san Diego.
Speaker 3: No, if you're wondering, her name is Kathy Smith Dumel. No, it's just the coincidence that this music is playing and they both can't be tracked down at the moment, we know what you did.
Speaker 1: She also a red trench coat.
Speaker 4: I don't know what she's wearing.
Speaker 3: But if you have an unfaithful ex like Kathy or Carmen, then you should come on here and tell your story on this segment that we call Busted. We've got some listeners ready to tell us about their dumb pass relationships, starting with Toby, tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 5: So my best buddy and I we're getna do like a guy's night. We like planned to go out and last minute he touched me and he says he he had, you know, a chance with the girl that he found a tractor.
Speaker 6: I'm over, so he.
Speaker 5: Has to bail all of a sudden. I didn't think anything, elp, but I went out with other friends. We got a little tips. He had a bar by his.
Speaker 4: Hat like boys do.
Speaker 1: Dancing, just going out to dance like you guys do.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just have a good time. Girls leave us alone boys night.
Speaker 5: After a while, we're all talking.
Speaker 6: We thought it'd be funny, you know, as a joke to show up at his housing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ruin his chance with that woman?
Speaker 4: Kay, you got drunken?
Speaker 5: Okay, so we uh, we get there and we look in his window and that's when I see my girlfriend make it out.
Speaker 1: That's so sad for you. It was so awkward for your friends that were with you.
Speaker 4: Yes, do we still yell surprised?
Speaker 3: Should I stop filming?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: My friends freak out and we busted them, And so here's the kicker though he also had a girlfriend at the time, and so we bonded over getting cheated on and we're.
Speaker 4: Married you married your friends X.
Speaker 5: Yeah we're married. Now, what an.
Speaker 1: Awkward story to tell the reception.
Speaker 5: Yeah we did not tell that one.
Speaker 4: Speech. Let's move on. Go to Deshaun.
Speaker 3: Tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 7: Well. I was right out of college, right, I was living with my girlfriend. It was, you know, a little small town, and every day before work, like she started this little ritual where she would tell me what to wear or to wear. Yeah. Yeah, this was before like apps were a thing. She would either tell me like, bundle up, is getting cold out?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: I thought you meant like she wanted me to wear the red shirt with the brown shoes. Yeah, okay, you're just saying like how to dress for the weather exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: She was always right, so I was like, yeah, she's like really into this weather thing.
Speaker 1: Like her name was Sirius. It's so weird.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was crazy. So one day I'm driving into work. My boss calls and said I don't have to come in. So I turned the car around and when I get to my place, there's a TV news van park in my parking spot.
Speaker 4: Oh no, my god.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking like a tragedy. I don't know what's going on. I go inside. Is my my ex now pretty much getting down with the local weather man. And it all made since after that, I'm like, that's why she was so into the weather.
Speaker 4: She was getting the hot tip from the weather guy. Cheesy job, right, Okay, we got to get one more in.
Speaker 3: Let's talk to Carrie. Tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 2: So okay, my boyfriend came home late one night, was like, hey, babe, my phone died. He's like, I'm so sorry. I forgot that. It was my work adversary and like, according to him, the bosses took him and his coworkers out for like dinner and drinks, even to celebrate, and he brought back a few pieces of the cake.
Speaker 1: He brought back some cake for you. That's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he was like, don't eat any, don't eat any. I want to save it for later. We'll have it tomorrow with ice cream.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 2: He put it in the fridge. And then later that night, like I couldn't help it, like I wanted cake to go to cut into a piece, and what looked like vanilla cake turned out that the inside was blue and it was filled with blue eminem And that's when it hit me. That it was a gender reveal cake, So I was like, what is this?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 2: So it turns out he was going to be a dad and was having a kid with someone else.
Speaker 1: Party.
Speaker 9: I was going to tell you congratulation, yeah, oh wow, but like, this is how drunk he was that he thought it would help his work a verse rely to bring a home some of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. Whoever he got pregnant didn't even want to stay the night with her.
Speaker 2: Don't even get me started on that. But let's just say I feel sorry for that kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Make sure you hit up our Tech Sports seven eight, five, nine two if you have a funny story about how you caught your ex cheating, you could be on the next edition of Busted.
Speaker 4: We Got Your Phone Tap.
Speaker 3: Coming up next
Speaker 1: Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning