Speaker 1: We got to welcome back Katie, the Japanese teacher who is two and two against brook all time, and she says her two victories were quote a slaughter.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: Joke's on here. Today we will only be speaking in Japanese and see how well you can keep up.
Speaker 1: How's the joke on her?
Speaker 3: I don't know you really am me y?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Speak English. Not only is Katie looking forward to this rematch against Brooks, she's really looking forward to next month when she's going to be traveling to Hawaii. What do you love about Hawaii?
Speaker 2: Katie? I love that there's twenty eight hours and every single day and.
Speaker 1: Son just never goes Dad.
Speaker 3: We're still in today.
Speaker 1: It's magical. What island even though that doesn't matter? But what island? Are going to?
Speaker 2: Maui? Always go to Maui.
Speaker 1: Tourism? Right now?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, they're begging us to come.
Speaker 3: I saw the tree has.
Speaker 1: Made me cry. All right now that we're all in tears, let's send Brooke out of the studio and Katie, you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you could say pass, but you do have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes? You got this?
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. Today is National Golf Day. Which brand is the biggest seller of golf balls in the country. What beer shares its name with a river that runs through Amsterdam? In nautical terms? What word means behind the boat? Asked the hour hand on the famous clock big Ben is how many feet long? Nine nineteen or twenty nine feet? Uh? In the early drafts of Star Wars, what famous character originally had the name Minch.
Speaker 2: Never saw Star Wars in my life. I haven't a clue.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna take a no on that one. Brook is gonna come back in. I was gonna give you a chance to get in her head real quick and say something that's gonna throw her off her game.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, where in Japanese you just growl at me, growled okay, Bok did jump a little bit when it happened, so maybe that was enough to do it.
Speaker 1: Brook feeling okay, Yeah, I'm ready. Your time starts now. Today is National Golf Day. Which brand is the biggest seller of golf balls in the country.
Speaker 3: Uh BALI?
Speaker 1: What what beer shares its name with a river that runs through Amsterdam. In nautical terms, what word means behind the boat?
Speaker 3: Uhh, stern and backside port? Okay.
Speaker 1: The hour hand on the famous clock Big Ben is how many feet long? Nine nineteen or twenty nine feet? Oh yeah, I think this may have worked. Katie really got on her head with that braw. But we're gonna find out when we go to the scoreboard with Jose.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: Katie, you only got one corrected day.
Speaker 3: It was a rough hard and you even get one brooke and zero.
Speaker 2: Tail one another slaughter.
Speaker 1: Katie then goes to three and two all time. We got a rivalry on her hand.
Speaker 2: Well done, We're stupid hard questions. I was like, I don't even know what you all are talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get these answers in. Then it's a national golf day. The biggest seller of golf balls in the country is Titleist Titleist Golf.
Speaker 2: The way I could have named that the beer.
Speaker 1: That has the name with the river that runs through Amsterdam. Yeah, that river is nineteen miles long. That's quick short one in nautical terms. Behind the boat is the stern? You said it?
Speaker 2: I said, stir, what's port? Is that the front was the front. Okay, all right, cha.
Speaker 1: The hour hand on the famous clock Big Ben is nine feet long.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's not very big.
Speaker 3: I thought it was bigger than that.
Speaker 1: It looks like it would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Early drafts of Star Wars, the character originally that went by Minch was renamed to Yoda. Ah Katie, congratulations, you just got one hundred of Brooks dollars plus.
Speaker 2: Well spoken for a language teacher.
Speaker 1: Wow, Katie, Wow, that is how they say good game in Japanese. Just we're playing. You also are getting a fifty dollars gift card to melt Pot now through October twenty sixth. On Monday through Thursdays, Melting Pot is celebrating Octoberfest with Bavarian beer cheese Fondue. If you want more information, go check it out at melting pot dot com.
Speaker 3: What question did she get right?
Speaker 2: I'm just curious the nine feet for the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ben Is that a guess?
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's logical that it's nineteen.
Speaker 1: As feature anyone with a brain would have been able to get out, Katie.
Speaker 2: I love having you all.
Speaker 1: Job, Katie, thank you, thanks for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, brooking Jeffrey in the morning