Speaker 1: Well twenty years after retiring from the NBA, Michael Jordan continues to make massive amounts of money. According to Forbes magazine, Michael is worth three billion dollars, making him one of the country's four hundred richest people and the first professional athlete to ever make the list.
Speaker 2: Michael made the leap to.
Speaker 1: Number three seventy nine after selling his steak in the Charlotte Hornets a few months ago. He bought the majority steak in the team back in twenty ten for one hundred and seventy five million dollars and sold it in June this past June for three billion dollars. Wow, congratulations, Yeah, topping the list again.
Speaker 3: Of course I sell this radio show for way.
Speaker 2: For the very billion.
Speaker 1: How much.
Speaker 2: Any takers? How much Michael could buy it?
Speaker 4: How much you think? I'll say this one?
Speaker 2: One hundred million?
Speaker 3: God, y'all quit speaking to me. The attitude y'all have had with me though.
Speaker 1: Topping the list again is Tesla and space X CEO Elon Musk, with an estimated network net worth of two hundred and fifty one billion dollars.
Speaker 2: So he's number one.
Speaker 1: He's got two hundred and fifty one billion dollars Elon Musk number two.
Speaker 2: You know who number two is, right, Steve Amazon.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos one hundred and sixty one billion.
Speaker 4: I don't know these people. You know who?
Speaker 2: You don't know Jeff? You know Jeff Bezos, I know of him.
Speaker 4: Never met Oh you never met? Never met us. What we're gonna talk about? Money conversation?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is not on that list due to his current trial.
Speaker 2: Leticia James, Donald is not on the list.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump doesn't have the money, y'all. Man, He doesn't try to make it.
Speaker 5: STU.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tried to trick us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Leticia James, the Attorney General of New York State, is seeking two hundred and fifty million and professional penalties against defendants, including Trump and his adult sons. Also in entertainment news, Paris Fashion Weeks bring in Summer of twenty twenty four collection shows ended with many surprise celebrities walking the runways and attending the fashion shows and the parties. Angela Bassett was their Zendaya Usher, Kelly Rowland, Issa Ray, and Lori Harvey.
Speaker 2: Just to name a few. However, did you.
Speaker 1: See on social media social media? Anna the tour one tour you know.
Speaker 2: She's Vogue boss.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, she shaded Kim Kardashian as a Victoria Beckham show. Or it has it that Anna was really mad at Kim for being super late to the show and that delayed the start of the show. So when Kim came in, she spoke to everyone, but Anna win Tour just acted like Kim didn't exist at that moment.
Speaker 2: All the way around me. She just yeah, no, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I said, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you guys like any of.
Speaker 1: The Spring look creations from Louis Vatan, Steve, did you did you see any of those?
Speaker 5: Tommy, I'm not wearing that skirt I.
Speaker 2: Tell you, is that a parial design.
Speaker 5: Skirt had on a skirt he had a Louis Viton out it, don't had a shirt on the top to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just I just don't think I'm the skirt guy. I just I'm not wearing no damn skirt.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not either.
Speaker 3: I ain't with that. Y'all can take that new fashion on somewhere else. That ain't mean let's be who we are what we need to have.
Speaker 4: A skirt from.
Speaker 2: Wear pants. So you know they're trying to you know, mix it up.
Speaker 3: Women have women, Women have a more fashion options. Women's women's fashions change more often than do men.
Speaker 4: We have no business and skirts.
Speaker 5: I'm not wearing, no skirts, no halter, no thumb, I'm not doing you're not wearing.
Speaker 1: I would pay money to see you in in a halter, though, I would tell you see me.
Speaker 5: At a Beyonce. I got a whole jogging outfit on that.
Speaker 2: But it's silver. It's gonna be silver, though, I bet.
Speaker 5: It could be.
Speaker 2: There's a whole warm up you halters.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of Paris, you know this bedbug crisis is out of control over there. Yeah, the deputy mayor of Paris announced that quote, no one was safe. What is going on in Paris? What's happening? Bad bugs are everywhere. They're at movie theaters, metro trains. City officials are trying to get this problem under control before the twenty twenty four Paris Olympics.
Speaker 4: What y'all got five?
Speaker 1: I got fired?
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all got to some fire. Y'all gotta start burning some stuff down, that's all. Just like they like roaches.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, they keep coming, They just keep.
Speaker 4: Going and you can't even hardly see them either. That's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they said now.
Speaker 1: They're word about people bringing them back because they were for fashion week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now they're coming back, So.
Speaker 5: We need to spray it in once they cross the border. We need to sprayed in. What these people that's coming back, We need to spray their heads. Put some clorox or something. We need to spray all of them when they're coming back in here. Wow, when you come through customs, you get sprayed.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you, soil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, spray us. I don't care if you roller skate, We're gonna spray your as when.
Speaker 4: You roll through that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna perform at the Super Bowl, No.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Spray I with Tommy. Everybody get sprayed.
Speaker 2: Wow, Laurie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your daughter, I think she get her to last spray now that I know that you ain't coming over here.
Speaker 2: Angela Bassili, Angela.
Speaker 4: La Pan if she she go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll switch gears and have some fun. We'll discuss this year's most popular Halloween candy. Right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Morning Show