Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at all, So don't given them black.
Speaker 2: A million bush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listening to show, I don't joy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joy, you got to do that.
Speaker 5: Turn you gonna turn?
Speaker 6: Okay, I got.
Speaker 2: To turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 5: I probably got to turn mouth turn, turn the water of the mony upo me.
Speaker 7: Come come out?
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 7: I sure will?
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on dig me now on and only Steve Harvey, Oh yeah, man, got a radio show. Do you understand that? I'm telling you? God been big in my life. God, God is a gentleman.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to point that out to you. God is an absolute gentleman. He will not come in unless he's invited. He don't just barge into your life. He gives us the power of choice. You know. If you say you got it, I don't need you, he lets you have it. If you say I need you, come see about me.
Speaker 8: He right there. It's just a real simple thing, man.
Speaker 2: So always say to people this, if you've gotten yourself into something, and please know I have I.
Speaker 8: See that.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm so adamant about it because I've gotten myself in some circumstances and positions in my life.
Speaker 8: But I've been, I've been.
Speaker 2: I've had some low moments, man, I've had some moments where I did not know what to do. I didn't know what was next, I didn't know how to go about it. I didn't have no more ideas. I was stuck. I thought a couple of times, well might not make it past this one. But then if I don't make it past it, what's gonna happen? And then I held on to this little thing that my mother kept talking to me about. She said, sometimes some when you ain't got nothing else in you, just hope, she said, just hope it'll be all right, you know. And what I've learned in my life is that hope is the beginning of faith. Hope is just is there possibility out there for me? I show hope, something happened. See hope is okay, man, Because like I say, for me, the way I've lived my life, hope was the beginning of faith. It was just the idea. It's just the thought that something could change for me, that something could be a little bit different from me, that maybe, man, just maybe for some reason, I could be saved, I could be rescued, things could turn around, it could hit any other direction.
Speaker 8: Maybe I could quit messing up.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody will forgive me, Maybe somebody will just say all right. I don't know, but I can't count the times I've been in that position. But then once I hope a little bit, and then I remember. Also my mother, because she was a Sunday school teacher, she taught me the most valuable lesson I've ever learned my life. Nothing has been greater in my life than my faith. She taught me to pray. Mama used to say, when it get real, dog for your son, prayer changes things. She said, When you seem like you lost and you can't find your way, stop and pray, she said, because prayer change is things. You know, when you get a point in your life when you've done all you can do and you can't do no more and you just don't know what to do next, she said, stop, son, pray and combine that prayer with that hope that you got. She said, because that hope is the beginning of faith. She said. If you pray just hoping, she said, to God come through for you. That'll give you confidence that he can do it again. And then after a while, you quit hoping, she saying, you start believing, she said, And that's when you're on to something. If you can turn that hope into belief, that hope into Faith's that's the ability to believe in something that you can't see. But the key though, the faith is you're believing in something that you can't see.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 2: Hoping a little bit different from me now, I'm pretty sure. Like I say, oftentimes to tell a lot of people who can explain this thing a lot better than I can to you, hope is just kind of I don't know how to I don't know how to say it, but I'm just telling you, hope is you're just hoping it work.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: You just have a thought in your mind that you know, man, whoever you are, or whoever you are, whatever you are to me God, I show hope something change. Hope helps. Man. If you ain't strong enough to have faith, have hope hope, and then if you pray with some hope and God answers your prayer, then that hope gains a little confidence, and after a while that confidence becomes faith. Now theyin't just hoping, but I'm believing. I'm believing in something that I cannot see. Faith has been the key to my entire existence, even when I didn't have any It was faith, as I look back on it, that has gotten me here. And not just faith, but my faith. See, you will only get to where you're going in your life based on your faith.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 2: A lot of people get the word faith confused, like what's your faith? And then they start going down this whole list of all these different religions out here. But really an essence, man, when I talk to people about faith, I'm talking to you about your your belief. How much do you believe in the unseen?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 2: Faith is the core of all that is happening to me today. It is the faith that I have in my relationship with God that enables me to just oftentimes if I stay on the right course and believe a certain way and act a certain way, his blessings just poor.
Speaker 8: They just come. And it comes in a lot of little ways too. I've started to notice.
Speaker 2: See, it ain't just a lot of people think blessings is money, na, man, that ain't it.
Speaker 8: It's coverage.
Speaker 2: It's every time my plane lands safe, It's every time they predict bad weather and I get up in the sky and they don't be no bad weather. You know this is this is favor. These are blessings that get poured out to me. Somebody call me and offer me something, not money, but an opportunity. See, blessings come a lot of ways. But once you tie in to God, once you tie in and you start doing the best you can do, and you start asking for him to make you a better person, to help shape and mold you into the kind of man or person that he wants you to be.
Speaker 8: You be amazed what God can do with you.
Speaker 2: Man, if you just invite me in and allow him to be a part of your life. I mean, what you got to lose out there? Come on, why would you not change? Why would you not allow God to be a part of your life? God got some big plans for you. If he didn't, you wouldn't keep waking up.
Speaker 7: Show.
Speaker 2: Right here we go, ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. It's another day, a new day, new dollar, new dawning. However you want to look at it, but be grateful. Man. I was telling God this morning, I thank you man for everything. You know, even when I'm going through something. I thank him because I know he gonna get me through it. This too shall pass. Whatever it is is going on in your life, y'all, just know that this too shall pass. You got to keep the faith. Man. You gotta keep the faith and keep looking for the bright side because it's coming. Darkness don't last always. Sunshine don't either. So just understand, man, this too shall pass. Whatever's going down, that's gonna pass too. I'm good with it. Welcome to the Riode, y'all, Steve Harvey Morning Show. Shirley Strawberry callin for real Mississippi Monica Junior is still out today and the legend that is nephew Tommy Tommy.
Speaker 8: This is normally where I talk to Junior. You know I'm forcing it.
Speaker 2: See I saw, don't just be I'll be looking at him on this zoom. What is he doing?
Speaker 7: What is you folding them a blanket? It's it's a blanket. It's calling him. I thought it was a bad palace. What are you doing? I got a blanky put it wrong with y'all this morning?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: What's what?
Speaker 10: What is?
Speaker 2: You just woke up?
Speaker 1: You need the blanket? You just got out to be here.
Speaker 2: I need that blanket though, dog, I just got out that cold over hill.
Speaker 1: Jealous?
Speaker 2: Anything on your mind this morning?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 8: Or is it just blank?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 7: No, it ain't never blank, It's always something. Ain't never blank.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when people that claim to be stupid, when his whole thing is how stupid I am? You got to you gotta ask him questions because you don't know. M You know, you got to ask these people, these people like this is really gifted.
Speaker 7: Sometimes they might just go blak. You know, I got one for you. You know, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and be a new guy, be a better person, you know, just just you know, a different walk. Let's just say that. Just being a little bit different. Now, that's what Tommy trying to do. But how do you let people know, don't let the new me get you so mixed up that the old me ain't still in there. I think they try to try me sometime since I hadn't changed, and I didn't told them I didn't changed, and I'm trying to walk a new walk. But then they try to test enact like that old person ain't still way down in there somewhere, like it ain't gonna come out. But I'm trying so hard, so hard to keep that old one locked down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I faced that all the time myself. You know, you want to have this new walk in this new way, and you inform people about it in there and they try to take advantage of it then and you got to.
Speaker 1: You know, I just got to say, try Jesus not me.
Speaker 2: You know, I was reading the scripture one day. I've read it before, but they said that's none perfect, no, not one. Mm hmm. That pretty much cleared it up for me. It's all I needed to.
Speaker 7: Know, what the ass or not. That's really what I'm trying to ask you.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm trying to say is that none perfect, no, not one. So what does we keep trying for this perfection for? It's not gonna happen. So I'll say, go on and slap on my ass for forgiveness and get back on track. That's what I did, Dog, I just gonna let you have it. Then I asked the Lord for forgiveness. I get back on track. Welcome to the Steve Hawk Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew. Is he runs that prank back right after this cry Jesus, you're listening hard morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nep.
Speaker 7: This right here is my roommate, Benny. My roommate Benny. Okay, y'all don't know nothing about Benny. Bennie happens to be a Let's go catch my roommate, m Sweet the Devin.
Speaker 10: Yeah see Okay, Hey man, this is Chris, I live above. You ain't ever met you before, but you you you if you've been calling the leasing office about uh, complaining on me about I'm making too much noise away?
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, I'm not bad, brouh. I was trying to catch you, man. I could never Uh, I could never catch you at home.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 10: It's just like you know, bro, I work at night. I work at night.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Yeah, you're saying. I said I work in a day, but I can't sleep at night, bro, cause I don't know what's going on in your apartment. I'm saying, I ain't trying to be in your business. I'm not trying to be in your business.
Speaker 9: Player.
Speaker 11: I just can't get sleep at night, man, because it's been a lot of noise, a lot of noise, a lot of talking, and what you do is your business.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying, man, please, man.
Speaker 10: But you ain't have to go to the leasing office. Man, all you had to do. You know what's all thatt me? You ain't. You know they got me written up like you know, one more complain on me, they gonna put me out of something.
Speaker 11: Well. Yeah, Now, like I said, I was trying to get I was trying to find you. You know what I'm saying. But I guess we miss each other because you work at night, not work in to day. So you know when you going, I'm coming and when I'm coming you gone. You're saying, Brian's trying to start us. I'm just trying to, you know, go to work and pay my pay my bills.
Speaker 10: Man, I'll be at work at night.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying. I'm trying to get my hustle on like you trying to.
Speaker 11: Get to us doing hold on, hold on, okay, okay, let's make it make sense.
Speaker 4: Bruh.
Speaker 11: If you at working night, somebody in your somebody in your apartment talking loud and them keeping me up square business.
Speaker 10: Okay, you got a roommate. If I'm nothing, I ain't got no roommate.
Speaker 11: Man, Benny, somebody in there talking loud, holding a conversation. It's like two people in there talking loud every night.
Speaker 10: And no, that's brother Benny. Man Benny be talking.
Speaker 11: Okay, you say you ain't got no room mate. Who who is Benny? Who is Benny?
Speaker 10: Benny is my bird my parents? That's Benny Be talking like.
Speaker 11: Man, stop me, die listen mine, why why wait a minute? You're trying to tell.
Speaker 10: Me a bird that was journey man. I don't have bity ten years. That's my bird.
Speaker 11: Byrn don't even live at long. So so now I'm up at night, I'm at to work because because a bird that's what you want. That that's what you called me to tell me.
Speaker 10: I called you to tell you. You ain't gotta be putting these complaints on me. Man, It's like, but I'm not. I'm going that night. That's Benny talking. Man. Then Betty in tell Barry nold on No, Penny, wait a minute.
Speaker 11: Hey, look, I'm telling you, now do something with the Byrn then or that gonna be some consequences and repercussions. I'm talking about some fried chicken rounding.
Speaker 10: Ain't man plenty is like a family member to me?
Speaker 11: Bird too, can saund the chicken on the call Flake box Kentucky Chicken churches all that?
Speaker 10: Brid Hey man, you don't tell me nothing bad about my bird? Okay, brother, you know what, Maybe me and you need to square off in front of each other because you don't you don't disrespect Benny Man.
Speaker 11: All right, all right, you tank you some al right, all right? I bet that be on my table when I get home. If it's a word, then I bet that to be all my gonna table.
Speaker 10: Man, ain't not from the city and disrespect me and try to tell me what you're gonna do to my bird. But you ain't gonna do nothing stupid to Benny.
Speaker 11: Tell you what I tell you? What see you can date you a hound right now? What you gonna work tonight? I bet you bet it. I'll bet that tomorrow. I bet you we be fingling looking good tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Man, Man, hold on a minute, man, wait a minute. Dog, what you can't do and start talking about what you're gonna do to my bird now? And told you you found for going to the listen office calling me out, and now you're on the phone. I'm trying to work this out with you, and now you you ain't hand work right now.
Speaker 11: First time you you call me and tell me that it's a bird holding a conversation with itself, I'm I'm.
Speaker 9: A stupid right now.
Speaker 11: See, I'm on the stupid to even continue on this conversation. I'm why it's.
Speaker 9: Telling me out?
Speaker 11: Why to night?
Speaker 10: Are you serious? Man? Man? Live you on some in RUMs or something.
Speaker 11: Say man, listen, bruh, listen whatever it is. If it's a bird or recording, whatever it is, you gotta do something with the bird. Man, I'm gonna be sowing sauted. If this is a bird, I'm really a bird.
Speaker 10: It's spinny, man, it's spinny.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 10: All you have to do is come to me and we could have held this like me. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, okay, we gonna have it like me. And then, first off, least in office wouldn't give me your name? What's your name?
Speaker 10: My name? Chris?
Speaker 11: Okay, Chris, I'm different. There we go, there we go. Listen, dolls. I ain't for the past three months, you know what I'm saying, I ain't really been getting no sleep. Because of this bird. You say, it's a bird. I don't believe that. But a bird, a bird?
Speaker 10: Come on, dow, that's going forward the bird for ten years?
Speaker 11: Well, look, take the work what it is. I don't care. Figure something out, but whatever going on up there with you and your bird need to come to an immediate house or it's gonna be something doubt.
Speaker 10: Hey man, hey man. What you can't do is threaten me by what's going on in my household.
Speaker 11: Man, look here, you and Bennie, Bennie, Lennie, whatever the name is, you need to do something and with that, that's gonna be some real show. Now, why not going back and forth with you about this? You keep telling me something about a bar.
Speaker 10: It's a bird. What's the problem with it? What's the problem understanding that people have pet birds?
Speaker 11: Say man, I don't give them if you have a pet bird. But really, this talk all night long?
Speaker 9: How do you? How do you?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 9: Never come?
Speaker 11: Don't never shut up.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you what I'll tell you what Benny told me to tell you, though, God, I'll tell you what Benny told me.
Speaker 9: Wait wait wait.
Speaker 11: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait White Chris White, White brother I don't want to hear what no bird told you to tell me?
Speaker 10: Can I tell you what Benny told me to tell you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 11: What? What the Benny that.
Speaker 10: Told me to tell you this? That? This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy, Sean. Did I get your man?
Speaker 11: Got me? You got it? Man? That guy, I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get it. I'mnna have to. I'm gonna have to wait for this dude, get out and talk to him. I don't talk so much this shoot about this policy burn. I don't know what's the stand up? Man. I may God, I'll be up all night and I'm saying I'm missing I'm missing my sleep, I'm missing what I'm saying. I'm missing y'all in the morning because I'm proudly hitting the snool.
Speaker 10: But I got one more thing to ask you. What is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 11: Man, Steve Waller Morning Show, We never.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Coming up next to his ask the clo Our chief love Officer, Steve Harvey is in the building right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news bedbugs and Paris Fashion Week. Also, Michael Jordan becomes the first athlete ever on Forbes four hundred after his net worth rises to three a billion dollars. That is a billion with a bee. Yeah, Michael Jordan did that. And other trending news. Morgan State University cancels their homecoming for the first time in history after a campus shooting. And we'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the Clodyan Monroe says, my boss and my best friend had sex, and I know for a fact that my boss is also messing around with one of my coworkers. My husband's think. My husband thinks I should tell my friend, but I will not because it's her karma for cheating on her husband. Now, am I right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm surprised your husband wants to be in the go busting business. You know, most men stay out of that. But you know you've probably married to a little telling the tissue, du so, I think you should follow your host, you know, I think you should follow your heart and do what you say. Do so you know, people always want to get in somebody's business, Ain't it ain't your business? Bro, It's hard enough. Just do you man? Okay, all right, Sherman, to be careful with that word. It's Calma, y'all. Don't know what comma is, y'all. Ain't passing out this thing called calma, y'all.
Speaker 5: Can't.
Speaker 2: You can't do that to people. You You don't do that.
Speaker 7: People kill me?
Speaker 2: You like, can people be talking about you got camma for what you did when you was twenty seven? You think, take God forty years and show me something.
Speaker 7: What if that was it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even know what I'm getting?
Speaker 12: What fault?
Speaker 2: I usually get my lessons right. I usually get my lessons as I go right. I know right away what's wrong? Yeah, yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Well, moving on to Sherman in Long Island. Sherman says, my ex wife is still living in our home that's up for sale, and when we got a great offer on the house, she rejected it. Meanwhile, I have to pay half the mortgage. Would I be wrong to go over there regularly to use the home gym I built?
Speaker 2: Oh bruh, Just let that go. You can go over there, but y'all going tit for tat. Listen to me. I've been in this one before, really didn't want to sell it. Great offer still see she making you pay. What you're not finna do is go off live your life, skippy dippy, and then just think you finnah, just get this money and go do what you want to do. Now she gonna keep living in it and keep making you pay. That's what this is all about. She took a great offering. Now you wanna go over to the gym? All right?
Speaker 8: Mess around, Bill.
Speaker 1: Upstad are together?
Speaker 2: Uh huh Yeah, mission accomplished. Yeah, then she gonna then she gonna take a picture you sleep and send it to your new girl and guy about the morrow as we laid. Get out of that dog, get out. Don't go to that gym. I tell you they write songs about this stuff. Charlie Murdoch, be up in your head, tell.
Speaker 7: You all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Weeda in Oxford, Wheta writes, one of my coworkers brings the funkiest food for lunch, and the whole office smells after she heats up her food. A group of us took the microwave and hid it in a closet. She thinks I did it? Do I tell on everybody or just put it back to keep the peace?
Speaker 2: Well you did do it? He come talking about we took the microwave. She know you did it?
Speaker 1: Weed, group of them did it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: First of all, your name Weeda, You too old be doing stuff like that. And nobody name.
Speaker 7: All the names.
Speaker 2: It rhyme with his old Wheeda, Freedom, Sharquito, Chuckita like a banetta. About this.
Speaker 13: Quita?
Speaker 1: You know more quitoqua.
Speaker 2: So y'all put and then see this lady properly from see when people heat up foods, you are familiar with they from somewhere else. And when I lived in Los Angeles, man I lived with these lived in a building that had a lot of Iranian people in it. And man, I don't know what they was cooking. But on Fridays, no, God, you couldn't walk in the buildings.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought on Fridays it was sugar honey, ice tea in the hallway day I just thought, of you know somebody, just I just I just I just I just I just I didn't know what was happening on Fridays with these people. And you know they all be walking down the hall with their little dish, shit it with one another.
Speaker 7: And but you think that was what was that?
Speaker 2: Well? I know what it was because I asked one time because I couldn't take it.
Speaker 8: Was mutton mutting mutton. Yeah, they too. They be sharing mutton. If you ever cooked mutton.
Speaker 2: Could mercy mutton. It's right after chitlings, right after the chip mutton.
Speaker 8: Ain't no jokes.
Speaker 2: Man, it's game may yeah, right after chitlings. Nothing tops chitling. Chitling's just the ultimate attack.
Speaker 8: I don't care who you are.
Speaker 1: ChIL is flashy.
Speaker 7: If you can beat chitness, that's that's pretty.
Speaker 14: What is the lady supposed to do about the microwave at the job?
Speaker 7: Who would a way? Yeah? Just put it back.
Speaker 2: Y'all got to this lady heat her food up?
Speaker 8: Oh you to get rid of the microwaven. Don't nobody heat it.
Speaker 2: But y'all can't put it in the closet and hide it from this lady. She got to heat up her mutton. Y'all messing up now.
Speaker 1: He just said it was some monky food, all right? Last one, Steve, This is Keana in high court. A high point Keanna says, I caught my son's father at another lady's house overnight. She does braids, and he said he was getting his hair braided, and he was drinking and passed out over there. Am I supposed to believe that when only half his head was braided?
Speaker 2: Well, he told you he got drunk and passed out. It's hard to braid your other half your hair when you laying down. But how you at the braid lady house drinking and falling asleep? I was right, he was getting his hair braided, and he got drunk and fell asleep. He's doing anything else that happened. He ain't told you none of it. But the true part is he got half his hair braid.
Speaker 8: He he did start.
Speaker 2: But if you sitting between somebody legs, yes, lord, come on? And what it's hard.
Speaker 1: Not to fall asleep? What? What do you think sit there.
Speaker 2: Between somebody legs unless it's green hairs?
Speaker 7: Have gwen hair gray.
Speaker 2: Like she braided my hair? Is you just sit there?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 13: Why so different?
Speaker 7: Gwen was big?
Speaker 2: You know, she squaw she squeezed between her thigh. You couldn't call it breathe she graded you had way too tight. I just looked surprised the whole.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: It just looked like I was saying, hunh surprised. Yeah, Gwen, Gwen to bread. So yeah, that's all. He fell asleep. You know, you got drunk. But that's a lot of different activity going on other than hair braiden. It's all.
Speaker 1: That's what she's asking.
Speaker 2: Question, Yes, what is your drink? In fulk what is the drink? And that he shouldn't do on on, I get your hand all.
Speaker 1: Right, coming up, thank you, Colo, coming up at the top of the hour. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. Well twenty years after retiring from the NBA, Michael Jordan continues to make massive amounts of money. According to Forbes magazine, Michael is worth three billion dollars, making him one of the country's four hundred richest people and and the first professional athlete to ever make the list. Michael made the leap to number three seventy nine after selling his steak in the Charlotte Hornets a few months ago. He bought the majority steak in the team back in twenty ten for one hundred and seventy five million dollars and sold it in June this past June for three billion dollars. Wow, congratulations, he yeah, topping the list again.
Speaker 8: Of course, I sell this radio show for way lest.
Speaker 5: Billion?
Speaker 2: How much show we list.
Speaker 1: Any takers? How much Steve Michael could buy it?
Speaker 2: How much you think I'll sell this one?
Speaker 1: One hundred million?
Speaker 2: God, y'allques speaking to me? The attitude, y'all A hand with me though.
Speaker 1: Topping the list again is Tesla and space X CEO Elon Musk, with an estimated network net worth of two hundred and fifty one billion dollars. So he's number one. He's got two hundred and fifty one billion dollars, Elon Musk, number two. You know who number two is, right, Steve? Jeff Bezos one hundred and sixty one billion.
Speaker 2: I don't know any people you know who?
Speaker 1: You don't know Jeff? You know Jeff Bezos?
Speaker 2: I know of him?
Speaker 8: Never met?
Speaker 1: Oh you never met?
Speaker 2: Never met? Don't what we're gonna talk about? Money? Maybe a short conversation.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is not on that list due to his current trial. Leticia James.
Speaker 2: Donald is not on the list. Donald Trump doesn't have the money, y'all, man.
Speaker 1: He doesn't try to make it STU, Yeah, he tried to trick us.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, Leticia James, the Attorney General of New York State, is seeking two hundred and fifty million and professional penalties against defendants, including Trump and his adult sons. Also in entertainment news, Paris Fashion Weeks bring in Summer of twenty twenty four collection shows ended with many surprise celebrities walking the runways and attending the fashion shows and the parties. Angela Bassett was their z daya Usher, Kelly Rowland, Issa Ray, and Lori Harvey.
Speaker 13: Just to name a few.
Speaker 1: However, did you see on social media social media Anna the Tour one Tour? You know she's Vogue's boss. Well, anyway, she shaded Kim Kardashian at the Victoria Beckham show, where it has it that Anna was really mad at Kim for being super late to the show and that delayed the start of the show. So when Kim came in, she spoke to everyone, but Anna went tour just acted like Kim didn't exist at that moment.
Speaker 2: All the way around.
Speaker 14: Me, she just yeah, no, may I said, okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you guys like any of the spring look creations from Louis Vatan Steve, did you see any.
Speaker 7: Of those, Tom, I'm not wearing a skirt that design skirt had on us had on the skirt and he had a Louis Verton outfit on, had a shirt on the top to it. Yeah. I just, I just don't think I'm the skirt guy. I just I'm not wearing no damn skirt.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not either.
Speaker 8: I ain't with that. Y'all can take that new fashion on somewhere else.
Speaker 7: That ain't mean.
Speaker 2: Let's be who we are, what we need to wear a skirt from?
Speaker 1: We're pants. So you know they're trying to, you know, mix it up.
Speaker 8: Women have women.
Speaker 2: Women have way more fashion options. Women's women's fashions change more often than do men.
Speaker 8: We have no business and skirts.
Speaker 7: I'm not wearing no skirts, no halter, no thumb. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: I would pay money to see you in in a halter, though, I would tell you.
Speaker 7: See me at a But Beyonce, I got a whole jogging outfit on.
Speaker 1: Its silver. It's gonna be silver, though I bet it.
Speaker 7: Could be silver. There's a whole warm up.
Speaker 1: You have seen alters no well speaking of Paris. You know, this bedbug crisis is out of control over there. Yeah. The Deputy mayor of Paris announced that quote, no one was safe. What's going on in Paris? What's happening? Bed Bugs are everywhere. They're at movie theaters, metro trains. City officials are trying to get this problem under control before the twenty twenty four Paris Olympics.
Speaker 8: What y'all got fire?
Speaker 1: I got fired?
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all got to some fire. Y'all gotta start burning some stuff down, that's all. Just like they like roaches.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, they keep coming. They just keep coming.
Speaker 2: They say, you can and you can't even see them either, that's yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they said now.
Speaker 14: They're worried about people bringing them back because they were for fashion week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now they're coming back.
Speaker 7: So we need to spray it in one stay crossed the boarder. We need to sprayed in what these people that's coming back. We need to spray the heads, put some clorox or something. We need to spray all of them when they're coming back in here. Wow, when you've come through customs, you get sprayed.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you, soil.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll spray us. I don't care. If you roller skape, We're gonna spray as the ANF we you roll through that.
Speaker 1: It's gonna perform at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care, spray ould Tommy. Everybody getting sprayed?
Speaker 1: Wow, Laurie, Yeah, your daughter, I.
Speaker 8: Think she get her last spray now that I know that you ain't coming over.
Speaker 1: Here, Angela Bassil l.
Speaker 2: Pan if she she go to the doctor?
Speaker 1: All right? All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll switch gears and have some fun. We'll discuss this year's most popular Halloween candy after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: Well, Halloween is less than a month away, so it's time to talk candy. With all the options on store shelves, it can be overwhelming just trying to decide which suits to buy for trick or treaders. Candystore dot com is revealing the most popular Halloween candy in the country. What do you guys think it is? I have the list, but you guys go down. What do you think?
Speaker 8: Corn candy?
Speaker 1: It's candy corn. First of all, I know that's a it's candy corn corn candy, but it's on the list. But it's not number one peanut. That's number one. That's number one.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm molding.
Speaker 1: The last time you had one her She's kisses. Yet they're on the list right next to corn candy. Uh, what'd you say, Steve?
Speaker 2: I had a little peanut butter cup of mini one this summer.
Speaker 1: Just oh wow, yeah, in the summer. We're in fall.
Speaker 2: No, I'm waning. I'm off sugar. Now I'm wearing off sugar. I don't even design.
Speaker 1: Oh you're strong. I would have had a whole Yeah, all right, So here's the list. It's I'll go from the bottom to the top. Snickers, Hershey's Mini bars, Candy, corn, Hersh's Kids Kisses, Starburst, Sour Patch Kids, Skittles Hot to Molly's, Eminem's, which are my favorite, and thens cup cups. There you go.
Speaker 7: But that the middle section, you got them hot Tom is in them?
Speaker 2: Uh kids? Yeah that somebody, don't.
Speaker 13: You kill me?
Speaker 1: Sour Patch kids. That's that's it right now? But I kids, Yeah, that's what the kid is. Not chocolate. I don't want candy. It's I don't know what twot it?
Speaker 7: Roll ain't on?
Speaker 1: Now, roll olderan you roll?
Speaker 7: Let My grandmama said, well, I know they. I thought they had some butters. Got you in there somewhere, baby, they having.
Speaker 1: Their first wrap boy? Yes, ready for church? Ready. I love candy, but in Chicago we mix it with peanuts.
Speaker 2: If you and your family did something ignorant, don't put it on the whole city going damn peanuts and no, damn we did.
Speaker 1: That's in Chicago. Shot do that?
Speaker 7: What did the country?
Speaker 1: Don't get mad because you don't know about it. Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check Steve's voicemail. Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. It is time now to check your voicemail. Steve. Call us eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve and leave a message for Steve. You might just hear your call in the air. All right, Steve, here we go. This is from Kevin. Kevin's from Baltimore. He left a message about yesterday a strawberry letters subject, Remember there's something I just there's some things I just can't do. This letter was from a wife whose husband had injured himself one of his whole sides. He fell off a truck. He had to temporary wear an adult diaper, and he had it on all day, and then when she came home from work, he wanted sex all the time and she couldn't take the smell he.
Speaker 15: Take to listen to the company, Ely and the crew. This is Kevin from Baltimore. I have a comment about the letter. There's some things I just won't do. Whatever happened to unconditional love? Whatever happened to those wedd in valves, the woman who was appalled by her husband's adult diaper and his medical situation as a result of an injury, Like wow, that.
Speaker 10: Blew me over.
Speaker 15: We all get a turn in something, and I hope when it's her turn that he's a lot more gentler with her than she is with him. And I hope that he's understanding when she gets a turn like whatever happened to that unconditional look? Maybe she ought to bring in some additional help, get a nurse or someone or by the time she gets home and someone clean them up, maybe they can help with dinner and things like that take some pressure off her. I know, sister Marjorie, wouldn't do you like that. Y'all have a great one.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, I don't know what the hell you bought my wife, And.
Speaker 8: No let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Kevin is obviously in your response that your ass must be wearing one of them back. What the woman says she ain't want to do is he coming to he rips the dip off and he want to have dog your whole left side shut down, wash, Take your right side and wash.
Speaker 12: Wash.
Speaker 2: If you got strift to tall your adult diper off, then y'all had the same damn strift to wash it. Just take one hand to wash.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: If you need to pull a garden hose through the window and crack it in the dining room and sit up there and spend your time sitting in the kittie pool watching TV till your wife get home, do that for anybody? Finna do all that? He Kevin, what, I don't know? What I know? Miss Midge ain't gonna do you like that?
Speaker 7: No, she ain't.
Speaker 2: But I ain't gonna be sitting my ass up there with the damn dive on all the damn they tag it off either talking about Come on now, say I ain't finna do that to her. It's gotta be some type of respect, now, Kevin. I appreciate you calling man, and I hope you ain't wearing to die because you know, I was just saying that just because you said something about my wife. But I appreciate you saying that because you're all right about my wife. She is that.
Speaker 8: So I was just gonna be tell.
Speaker 7: You wash every day though I don't think any money. I mean, I mean you snatched it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be washed.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. I So you just gonna sit your nasty ass.
Speaker 8: Up there, just going over there and pull that plug out that wall.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling there. Yeah, he's just temporary man, and he young. He ain't ain't like he got old and an ailment hit him. He got injured. Asked God for hanging off the back of that damn jump truck. She don told you get in close, you're gonna lean all over the tree branch, smack your ass on the ground. Now you're up in here wanting sex with your don't dive on. But man, I'm telling you right now, I'm crawl to this toilet to wing away.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: I might not make it to the toilet, but we're not gonna have to dive over. But there I might get halfway up the toilet bathtub.
Speaker 1: We're gonna move on to caller who left a message about sister Odella Steve, Good Morning crew.
Speaker 6: She let me tell you like this right here, just so old deal. You need gonna kill her now. You do not do a good woman, and I guess it because you so hard, cold and tough and then from Cleveland. So go ahead and kill old dal God, you do not do a good woman.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I don't mean to shoot you down or nothing like that. I just want to be straight up to you and give you some constructive criticism and then be truck driver, don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 8: You're probably right.
Speaker 2: I probably don't do a good woman. But it's alright though. You know, she ain't going nowhere because I like her and I probably don't do a good woman. But that's never that. I don't do impressions and stuff. Tommy good at that type of stuff. I ain't character. She'll be here, so all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, it is a nephew in today's Frank phone call. Right after this, You're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today.
Speaker 16: Oh sister, tell hey, sister, you know we're just talking about I just wanted to come in because I heard this fairly on the radio saying that he didn't think that Steve should do allow me to come on anymore because he don't do a good woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 2: And I just felt, like, you know, when Steve said I was coming back, So here I am. And we don't really care what he thinks. He's wanting to be safe out there on the highways. And God bless you driving the big truck and everything. But that's why your ass is driving the truck, and we on the radio, Coad. We know what we're doing over here. Like you know how to drive a truck, we know how to do radio. And because you don't like me or care for me, you ain't the first man ever never liked me. Now, But I tell you what I had plenty of means. I hear many men's. You know, Steve might not do a good woman, but I do as a good man. Though I know no eye game recognized game. You didn't need to understand where he is now. Right anyway, I'm here to introduce the prank. Cause the prank is about the Lord. It's about praise dancers. Now, I don't know what the prank is fit to be? Boy, I don't really think we ought to have praise dancers.
Speaker 1: I have always really.
Speaker 2: Most of them is people that didn't make it as a cheerleader and in the gymnasty, and they put these big robes on, jump round, vounce, kn't the cumber the inch off the ground, and then they want to put the movements together to scripture. Sit out and learn the word. What are you praise dancing for?
Speaker 10: You look?
Speaker 2: Just sit out and learn the word and then you'll be knowing it better. That's what you need to do. That's why people with robes on, splash and water on. People tell okay, why is having it? Though they don't talk? You can't saying at the choir, get on nushboard and you can't get on the nushboard. Get out microphone, your hand up and the phone away from me me. If you can't sing in the choir, you can't get on the nushboard. Take fi down there in the basement and fried chicken with everybody else. Push the money in the building.
Speaker 1: Fun. Okay, we gotta get to the prank sister hotel, Please go ahead.
Speaker 7: This is afraid that.
Speaker 2: I'm running cat.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're waiting on.
Speaker 9: Hell. This is the day that the Lord is made. Let us rejoice and be glad. And how you doing? I'm looking for uhia. So this is brother Fuller from the church.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm brother, So how are you? I'm good, I'm good. We wanted to give you a call about the about the praise dancing that's at the church. First of all, I wanted to really show you how much you're doing a great job over there with the praise dancers, and you you definitely do a great job on every third Sunday that you guys actually perform. Everybody seemed to really like it. Well, thank you, thank you. What can I do for you today? There is a bit of a situation with you know, it's been brought to our attention. We actually had a small gathering, a little meeting about it and wanted to I've been elected to actually give you a call. And who is this? I'm sorry, who kid? Brother Fuller? Uh huh and and who had a meeting uh some of the brothers at the church and and uh path to actually sat in for a moment on it. And I was actually elected to actually just give you a call. Nothing that I don't think we can't get rectified and and you know, move on smoothly as we normally do. But I just think it's we wanted to reach out to you and kind of make you aware of it. If it's if you don't mind, okay? And what things are those? Since Tania has any of the praise dancers before they became praise dancers? Was was was any of them strippers? I beg your pardon. Was any of the praise dancers at the church that you have on the praise team right now? Was any of them strippers in the past. I'm sorry, sir, I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't really know who you are, and I don't really understand.
Speaker 9: This line of question. Like I said, I'm brother full I don't think we've met. But like I said, I bet elected to give you a call now. It seems what happened is this past week when you all actually danced, it seemed like a couple of the girls was actually gi rating during the praise routine. Gyrating, Brother Philly, I don't know who you are and I don't know what you saw. None of my girls were gy rating. They were dancing for the Lord. And I think if you look through your Lord's eye, perhaps you would see them better instead of maybe you were looking through the GI rating eye. No, see a couple of girl, we can point them out. A couple of them half stript girl tendencies. Up it then, because some of them has been strip girl's tendencies. You know what, sir, I think we need to complete this call straps. I need to call Bishop to speak to him myself, because you know, I don't know what you do all day, but I have a real job and I'm sitting here holding a conversation in my office about JI rating strippers in the church. Are you kidding me? Well, listen, now, here's a couple other things that they're talking about. Some of the girls feet or real asking when you all are performing and they want to see it, maybe you can, you can. I don't know. Maybe I don't know if y'all need the grip or whatever that y'all don't. Y'all don't put lotion on. We're not sure what that is. As well as the totalail pology, everybody has three, four, five different designs and everything is it? Any way, y'all can be in unison with your toenail follows. But the most important thing, give the jib rating doing the dance routine. I don't know what your feet look like. I don't need you calling me to me about my girls their feet, their nail polishes. Perhaps your man should be on Jesus instead of on them.
Speaker 11: How about that?
Speaker 9: Oh? From my mind, I don't have time. I don't have time to be on Jesus when somebody's shaking the butt at the church. That's the problem.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 9: Look, I'm at work now, I'm trying to keep a work tone. You're gonna make me hurse up here here and now let me tell you something. Don't call me anymore. I will deal with pastor. If he has something to say with me, he can say it to me personally. But I'm done with this conversation. Are you gonna deal with the gy rating? Is what we want to know? Maybe you know what they're just hit me. Maybe you're one of the ones that's doing the giant rate. Look, let me tell you something. My girls ain't going to Joe Ring, and neither am I. Now I am done with this conversation.
Speaker 11: Do you understand you?
Speaker 10: But listen, I'm done.
Speaker 11: Are you done with this?
Speaker 9: That's what we want to stop so we can. We can't praise the Lord if the boot is to shaking. You know what?
Speaker 11: Shirt?
Speaker 9: Look, I gotta go to work. I gotta go now again. I don't know what your issue is. It sounds to me like you have an issue without rating booties. I've not heard so much joy rating booties on one conversation in my entire life. Now my mind is set on Jesus. I don't know what your mind is said off well, sister, tell you before you was a praise dance, a ministry over the ministry. Did you ever used to strip?
Speaker 11: Y'all?
Speaker 9: I didn't do no stripping. Now that your why do any stripping? Did your Mam'm gonna do any stripping? You heard what I said?
Speaker 11: How are you asking?
Speaker 9: Somebody call? You would ask you if your mama did some stripping?
Speaker 10: How you like that?
Speaker 9: You know what I want to know? When is the next rehearsal? Then the way I can come and kick out who it is that's doing this time? Real you don't you don't have any bsites at my rehearsal. I don't want to see you at my rehearsal. I don't want to I don't want to see any part for you in my rehearsal. If I see you near one of my girls, that's why I'm coming after you myself. Do you understand me? You need to find out who's doing that job. Don't mean thing you need to say. Your buddy, y'awn and I'm glad y'all ain't dancing when the greatness being pased because ain't no telling to her. You act with them ones coming through that, you know what?
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 9: That's it. You call me disrespecting me. I'm at what. I can't even have this more, you know what. Don't call me no more? So look at my girls no more. Man fast coming down to church and see what I got for it. I don't want to know if you gonna stop the job rating it moving? Thank you talking to like that you're supposed to be. I'm gonna talk good thing. Yeah, Letta die listen and tell you now I'm getting ready to get well. I got one more pain to say to you for you leave now. You ain't got a thing to say to me. I said I was dealing, and I said I got one more pain to say.
Speaker 10: Is you listen?
Speaker 9: You know what? Man, get off my phone. I'm gonna say it anyway. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your entire praise and ministry congregation, all your girls got me to prank phone call you. Oh I'm a SHOOTI for real. Oh I'm god, I think I got some churching on the radio. Oh oh, I'm gonna have a show. Hey, I got one thing to ask you. Tell you what is the baddest radio show in the land. Nobody else but the Steve Harvey Morning the Show.
Speaker 7: You have it great?
Speaker 1: Coming up next Strawberry Letter. He slid into my DMS to set me up is the subject. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 9: You never know.
Speaker 7: Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here.
Speaker 1: It is Strawberry Letter, thanking for you. Subject he slid in my DMS to set me up. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm married to my best friend and we met five years ago through a mutual friend named James. I went to high school with James and I've known him over ten years. James and my husband met at work and developed a strong friendship. I was surprised when James introduced me to my husband and we hit it off. Things were fine between me and James and James and my husband until James started getting into our relationship and kept telling me that I need to pressure my man to get married. I didn't share any more of my relationship issues with James after he said that, because he started acting really messy. When my man finally proposed, I didn't tell James. He found out on Instagram. James called me and cursed my marriage and told me that my husband would find out that I used to be a gold digger and a slut and he'd leave me. I laughed it off, but I was worried because James is a vindictive person. James was not invited to our wedding, and my husband stopped talking to him. A month ago. James called and apologized and invited me to brunch so we can talk. I declined, so he hung up in my face. Then he did the most low down thing ever to save it my marriage. He set up a fake IG account and he slid into my DMS. I followed the fake page because the guy was sexy and chocolate. Then fake person James asked for a picture of my pretty feet, so I DMed him a picture of my toes after I had a good pedicure. James called my husband and sent him the pictures of my feet and told him he needs to watch me. I lied and said I knew it was James all along, but my husband isn't stupid. How do I fix it with my husband? But most importantly, how do I handle James? Here's some more questions. When are merry people gonna stop acting like cheating is okay? When is this gonna happen? If ever? I mean, you need to stop gambling on your marriage, ma'am. I don't care if this was a fake or real IG account, whatever it was. What are you doing sending some anonymous person because he's sexy and chocolate a picture of your feet? You're willing to throw everything away over your toes? Really, Now, did you sleep with this fake I g guy, No, but I do think you would have. You would have eventually if you guys had kept this game going, if you hadn't found out it was James. I mean, you said your husband was your best friend. Why would you do this to your best friend if your husband was talking or worse, if he was you know, if he had gotten with someone on social media. You've been writing a whole different letter about how hurt you are and asking Steve and I what should you do. I don't blame your hater friend James for doing what he did, although it was foul. I blame you for playing with him and disrespecting your marriage. Now, you got a lot of your husband, Like you said, he's not stupid. He probably knows what you did. So I don't know how you're going to fix this unless he's a very forgiving and loving man who will give you another chance. If he does, you need to sit down, okay and stop this as far as James goes. Continue to stop talking to him because he's way too messy.
Speaker 8: Steve, I'm trying to understand this letter.
Speaker 2: And how you ain't see this in James. You know you ain't see none of this in James. James to me, You're married to your best friend you met five years ago through a mutual friend named James. Now you went to high school with James. You ain't had nothing to do with James in high school.
Speaker 7: Why are you still.
Speaker 2: Fooling with James if you don't fool with a person in high school?
Speaker 14: Huh?
Speaker 2: Hello? And what did you fooling with me after college and now marriage? Why James wasn't nothing in high school? You ain't want him in high school. Okay, James and my husband met at work and developed a strong friendship. I was surprised when James introduced me to my husband and we hit it off. Okay, James, introduce you to who is currently your husband. Then things was fine between you and James and James and my husband. Ah, y'all just a wonderful See that third wheel thing that don't ever work out? See if it was you and your husband, James and his wife, it would have been good. But now the three of y'all just super cool. That them them them, their third wheel person is always shaking. And then things was fine, and then James and my husband until James started getting into our relationship and kept telling me that I need to pressure my man to get married. What okay? So and then you so we don't see it all right. Then after he said that, he started acting real messy. So like right now, Jane supposed to be out, because when you meet a man and a man and start acting real messy, it's time for James to be out. When a man finally proposed I didn't tell James, he found on Instagram, and James called me and cursed my marriage and told me my husband would find out I used to be a gold digger and a slut. What and he was gonna leave me. Wait a minute, see at this point, this is point this strike three for this dude. It was strikes a while back. We wasn't cool in high school.
Speaker 8: Not really.
Speaker 2: He told your husband got in your business talking about you need to pressure your husband. Then when he found out you got married, he called and cursed your marriage. Okay, you need to quit talk of this bipole. Last she wish you.
Speaker 9: Got.
Speaker 2: You got to get he ain't on his medicine, so now you got to pay.
Speaker 1: Hang on, Steevez, hang on, Uh, We'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry Letters. Subject he slid in my DMS to set me up. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Morning Show, All right, Come on, Steve.
Speaker 1: Let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject he slid in my DMS to set me up.
Speaker 2: Wow. Uh, this lady got this thing. Friend she thinked named James. James introduced her to her husband. They done got married. She's married to her best friend. Her James and her husband still cool. Then she then James started calling her to get her to pressure her husband to marry her. She thought that was messy, so she could feel a little shaky. So then when he did propose, she didn't tell James. James found out on high g Now James called her and cursed the marriage. See, James got a mental disorder. Now I know how to straighten out these to disorders. But you're a lady, so you're not gonna be able to do that. But your husband could Jami need his ass whoop? And then we do all this, that's all this, that's all this sees or a near whooping. He just you know the threatening you know, that type thing anyway he found out, told him that you cursed your marriage and your husband gonna find out I used to be a gold dig in a slut. Then he'd leave you. Then, she said, I laughed it off, but I was worried because James is a vindictive person. Worried about what what do James have on you? Look, people don't have nothing on you unless you let him have something. Martin Luther King says something very real that I always remember here. Martin Luther King said, a person can't ride your back less you bend over. Stop letting people try to hold your past over your head. A man can't ride your back unless you bend over. I don't let nobody hold my past over my head. You can write it, type it, do whatever you want to do. I justne moved on, and you should too. Why you worried about James? See, you gave him some power he wasn't supposed to have. So then a month ago James called and apologized, invited me to brunt so we can talk now, bro come on, I declined, so he hung up in my face. Then he did the most low down thing. He dm me with a fake page and a fake picture, and the man was chockled and sexy, and then you DMed them back, and then he got your confidence up and then told you to send a picture his pretty feet, your pretty feet, and then you sent him a picture your feet, and then he took that picture in there and DM the picture your toes. After you did a pedicure. Jane calls your husband and send him the pictures of my feet and told him he needed to watch me. I lied and said I knew it was James all along, but my husband isn't stupid. How do I fix this with my husband? And mostly importantly, how do I handle James. James is just one ass whooman from being completely straightened out. I was standing by that. I was standing by that. You said what you said, Yeah, it's just James, just James just got to get dealt with.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I know that you're supposed to leave stuff like this alone, but it's hard when you know the person. You know when the directors attacked, and you know the person you're supposed to be cool. That's a problem.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: So now you got.
Speaker 2: You did good. Though you said I knew it was James all along. That was a good lie line's but not stupid, Yeah, because your husband won't know. Okay, so what you're seeing James the picture for your husband probably thinking okay, but why are you responding to dms either way, good, bad, and different or person? So you do have a problem. See, lady, you can't become a player if you ain't never been a player. You know what I'm saying For those you people that's trying to become players late in life with no prior player experience, you're gonna start costing yourself at a level. Now you married and trying to do playing stuff, and you wasn't doing it when you were single.
Speaker 8: Being a player. Take practice. It's levels to this.
Speaker 2: Can't wait until you ain't never been a player, get in a committed relationship, and then try to do player stuff because you don't know none of the rules. You can look at famous people that have done that. You don't know the rules. You know, just so many stories out there, man, about famous people that just didn't know the rules. NBA players know the rules. They could have confided in the older NBA players that could have told them this. You know, you're a celebrity. It's older celebrities that know how to do this. Go and sit down and get yourself some counseling. Pimp counseling is available. Man, you have to do what's counseling. Got to get some pimp counseling. See this sister needed something pimp counseling as she didn't have it. That she told the best lie she could come up with. I would have said them ain't my feet right? And that ain't my page? And what is James doing to make it look like this is my page? That's copy and paste. James saw a picture of my feet somewhere copy and paste. I think you ought to go over there and whoop, James, See stay out your dms don't respond.
Speaker 1: All right, So post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter Steve Barby f M on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. Free Never sounded so good. Download it today now. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, Nephew is in for Junior in today's Sports Talk. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show. All right, ladies and gentlemen, Tommy is in for Junior with Sports Talk.
Speaker 2: Tommy.
Speaker 12: Alright, alright, hey, you ready, you ready, you need me, you need you need amen?
Speaker 2: You need no ask Tommy?
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on? Hey?
Speaker 2: You going? Amen? You your boy?
Speaker 7: He ladies?
Speaker 1: Goodn hey nothing.
Speaker 12: Go ahead. I mean I'm with you.
Speaker 2: What you need?
Speaker 7: All right? All right, all right, I got it for you. Jacksonville Jack Walls against Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Buffalo finda walked him down. Uh uh.
Speaker 7: New Orleans Saints against New England.
Speaker 2: I sure want the Saintston win, but the Cowboys stumped the Patriots last week.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: New Orleans Saints ain't got nobody. James and Wilston. He got to get hisself together. Come on, Saints like Jamison Wilston is out.
Speaker 7: Yep, he's out.
Speaker 2: He got hurt. O New England, you're Virginia's like you're a Genia.
Speaker 7: Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Coach, damn, the Titans won. They beat the Steelers from me last week and down I like that boy Richardson. Now, thanks the young boy.
Speaker 7: The Texans beat Stealers last week.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you know, just keep it moving, don't worry about all right.
Speaker 7: Against Baltimore against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: There I'm gone gone with Baltimount.
Speaker 7: Carolina Panthers against Detroit Lions.
Speaker 1: Detroit all Dave Baby.
Speaker 7: Houston, Texas, now here we go against the Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 2: Houston, Texas.
Speaker 7: What what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I've been watching What's handling Man, and they stepped up to the plate. Yes, sir.
Speaker 7: New York Giants against Miami Miami. Okay. Cincinnati Bengals headed to Arizona Cardinals whom all right? Philadelphia Eagles against the Los Angeles Rams.
Speaker 2: Egles all day, Jayalen hurt.
Speaker 7: South New York Jets against the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 2: Denver, Come on, Russell Willison, we were lilling together. Now.
Speaker 7: Dallas Cowboys against the San Francisco forty nine Frisco, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Pimpin, Thank you nephew in for Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, A guy on social media needs some advice. He says, I found out my mother in law has an only fans page. Oh we'll get into that, talk about it right after this.
Speaker 2: What my mother?
Speaker 13: You're listening Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 1: All right, Steve. This one's from Brandon on Steve Harvey FM. Brandon writes, a friend of mine clued me into an only fans page. He found but he didn't tell me why. He just said to go check it out. Since you can visit the front page of an only fans page, you can see in most cases what the owner of the page looks like. And to my shock and horror, I recognize the woman right off, red lingerie, black gray hair and a small I recognized the name was obviously fake, but there was no mistaking it was my mother in law. My friend knew who she was, and he'd met her several times at family functions. A couple of things. How do I look this woman in the eye? How do I tell my wife? Do I tell my wife? And if my friend found the page, it's a relatively sure thing, someone else will and they will tell her. Do I just let that happen and keep quiet.
Speaker 2: You don't want your wife to know that you'd have seen her? Mama, What.
Speaker 7: Did you know?
Speaker 8: I'll see what you over there? Looking at women folk? Anyway?
Speaker 2: See, bruh, you can't you can't talk about he bought it to me and all like that. It ain't gonna work out for you. But but if he told you, why would you go over there? What was you curious about?
Speaker 13: See?
Speaker 8: This ain't gonna work out for you. Though't shut him out.
Speaker 7: And just go with this one.
Speaker 8: Here, here's the is the beauty of this whole thing?
Speaker 2: That ain't your mama? Yeah? Yeah, the dog. Now, if he's your mama, we got problems her mama whatever?
Speaker 8: Really yeah, yeah, that's your mama.
Speaker 2: That ain't my mama. Yeah, no, dog, for real, that ain't my mama. Mama, I ain't even worry about all this hit that is not my mama.
Speaker 1: So you don't really don't think he should let his wife know anything about man, because if you listen to me, if you go to her with that, it's gonna lead it to a problem for you.
Speaker 7: Just shut up, man, act like you don't know. Whybe you find that?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Miss Agnes I ain't nowhere in hell?
Speaker 9: No I know? Good?
Speaker 8: Hell, well man, Miss Jardine ain't got no damn fay.
Speaker 2: Stop all that on that cooking or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's your advice. Don't say anything, I colct you didn't know. All right, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Keisha on Facebook. Keisha says, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. I love him very much and he loves me. He works at a bar with a bunch of good looking women, and he's a very friendly guy, so he's popular with all of his coworkers. I trust him completely, but I can't help but get jealous. I've told him too many times that I don't like the way the girls at work flirt with him, and now I can tell that it's starting to bother him. But I can't help how I feel. Even if I don't say anything, he knows I'm jealous. I don't want to lose him over my out of check emotions. So how can I stop being so jealous and just trust that he won't be tempted?
Speaker 7: Is a deal?
Speaker 2: You need to make up your mind, telling you either trust him or you jealous? Which one are you? She can't thank you trusted? Wow, you can be all of that. Yeah, but quch saying you trust him wholehearted because you don't. But she said, but you can't, and then her follow up statements, don't say trust. Just stop saying you trust him. Just tell him you're jealous. You got some issues, some baggage from former relationships, and you, Brad, and you're dragging him into this one and now you're gonna mess up a good thing, because you can't control yourself. He ain't finna quit that job.
Speaker 1: You know why, because it's too many women that worked there, too many good looking women. And she's really jealous of the women. Because that's what she said. She doesn't like the way the girls that work flirt with him.
Speaker 7: Don't stay fast, Shirley, Yeah, because she wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give a damn gonea sit down somewhere, baby, So she should just do what? Just all right? It ain't nothing she could do.
Speaker 1: I can't help.
Speaker 2: But she jealous and nothing that they're gonna stop her from being jealous. And she don't trust to dude, they fin the break up? Oh no, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour. Right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, Carla is here with some information about Sister Strut. What you got, Carla.
Speaker 14: Sister Struck Walks are happening this weekend, this Saturday in Chicago and our home station in Jacksonville, V one on one point five.
Speaker 1: I will be in Chicago. I'll be rooting you on doo ball Douval.
Speaker 14: But I will mean in Chicago right this Saturday, strutting at the Croc Center. The address is twelve fifty West one hundred and nineteenth Street.
Speaker 1: As we strut, and you know we do this, Shirley has been there.
Speaker 14: We heighten awareness about the issues of breast cancer, specifically in black wam and women of color. It will be a big pink celebration. I'll be at the starting line at the walk.
Speaker 13: Meet me there.
Speaker 1: You know I got a big mouth.
Speaker 2: I will cut it down.
Speaker 14: Let's go Chicago, Let's go Jacksonville. Y'all gotta do y'all thing down in Jacksonville. But you know this is something that I am passionate about. This is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We all know that, so proceeds from the walk will benefit the Sisters Network, and this is so we can improve black women's access to mammogram screenings, quality care, access to resources and information.
Speaker 1: We want family members, survivors.
Speaker 2: Everybody, come on out.
Speaker 14: Ch'er on the walker survivors Saturday in the Shy Croc Center, Sister strut.
Speaker 1: I'll be there Saturday morning. Yeah, let's go, all right, girl, thank you? Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour we will play another round of would you rather? Right after this?
Speaker 13: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather your neighbors see you naked in your backyard? Or would you rather spend send a nude picture uh text message to an older relative? Which one your neighbors see naked in your neighbor?
Speaker 7: Your damn by my name? I can tell that, Send that to my AINI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing that backyard and hope I see you seeing me so I can.
Speaker 1: Bend no really naked naked.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna let him see it all up in the dog part.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather clog the toilet during a job interview or on a first date?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to go with the job and probably job. Yeah, yeah, get your job? No, definitely, No, I ain't been on too many interviews and got no job. Really, most of the jobs I had because I knew some friends that worked down there and they got my application through. But if I go to the interview, I probably ain't gonna get the job.
Speaker 1: Why not the first date?
Speaker 2: No, that's gonna get out. I did that one time. I went a bathroom over a girl's house, old mama, and wasn't home. We went to her.
Speaker 8: She was creole.
Speaker 2: She took me to a creole restaurant and thought that food was hot as hair. I knew, I knew I should have went on home. She said, come on in my parents and not help. Oh. Man, I started to go home because my stomach was cutting. Yeah. I went on in there. Boy, as soon as I sat down, Man, I said, to the restroom right quick. She said, yeah, I was in there about. I was in there about. I was in about fifty minutes.
Speaker 1: An hour, almost an hour in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it got it got loose on me, and it just and then when I flushed the toilet, it clogged and it just it just kept coming. It was just swirling around. I can, Lord, you can't. Let just happened over this lady house. It was just in that happening. I said, God, dog, it's finna go out on the floor. Bad God. So they had a little waste paper can next to the toilet. So I threw the waste paper on the floor and I just started bailing a little bit of it out to hope before it wouldn't slid over.
Speaker 8: And I had it.
Speaker 2: I had it in this trash canny. It kept coming, so I was I saw it kept coming. I need another trash can they ain't have one? So I threw it in the bathtub. She was she was in the in the living room. You okay, Now I'm bailing waste in y'all's bath tub so it don't get on this flow. Yeah. I had to scow about three of them and throw it in the bathtub. That's why I was in there for damn near hour, because I was trying to eat it up before I left out.
Speaker 1: Wow, disc that's today's round of would you rather? Coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour. It's our last break of the day. He will close out the show right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, here we are, guys, our last break of the day and of the week. It's been a good day and uh so see we have a few would you rather as left over? Let's do something for fun?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather lose your cell phone or break your big toe?
Speaker 7: Break the hell out that big toe?
Speaker 1: I knew Tommy was lose yourself.
Speaker 12: Get on the phone.
Speaker 8: Look now you can take this tele phone. I'm not breaking my big toe.
Speaker 2: You need that phone. You must say, had your big toe broke before? No, I haven't break the baby toe, but you can't you break that big toe.
Speaker 7: You the phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you have balance issues with the baby so too.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather eat a raw onion or a whole lemon?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna eat your limon?
Speaker 1: Did you eat a whole limit?
Speaker 8: If no, But you can't eat no hole raw.
Speaker 1: No cousin that used to do that.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing. You eat that hole rawing, and that's gonna stay with you. You're not gonna You're gonna be sick, You're not gonna do well. Yeah, that thing's gonna be all up in the back of yourself.
Speaker 13: Hard.
Speaker 7: I'm going Yeah, I'm going with the lemon.
Speaker 1: I would you rather spend the rest of your life with a boat as your home or with an r V as your home? To live in a boat or an r V the rest of your life?
Speaker 7: The r V? I can't fool with that water, y'all.
Speaker 2: I can't, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But it's a beautiful boat.
Speaker 7: I got on that visit, a Steve Harvey boat. Now what kind of boat we tell me.
Speaker 1: That would be a yacht, a boat, or this is a boat that we're talking a boat, a.
Speaker 10: Yacht, but just there.
Speaker 1: So you wouldn't even live on a yacht like.
Speaker 2: That or a yacht in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: There's some yachts out there. Listen to me that it's it's next level, man, it's it's an incredible experience. It's some yachts out there that's way doper than a house. Wait, they got everything a house got in it, plus some. They got gems in it. They got spas in them. They got sun deck, swimming pool, jakoozies, they got kitchens, they got dope bedrooms and he isn't her showers. They got cold living room, they got balconies, they got man, please them boats right there cold. There ain't number creeps. They're floating five star hotels. Wow, all right, it's really like a Michelin seven star. It's a Michelin seventh star experience. When they get out there like that, it's nothing like it on earth. I have asked very very wealthy people. I said, okay, man, when you get to this and you're able to do this, what's next? You know what their response was said, on Earth, there's nothing better than this. He said. All you can do is get a bigger boat and stay longer. That's on cost. Oh you there, you can quit, But you can't go out there on them oceans trying to top everybody's boat. You're gonna be broke. They have some stuff out there that's so over the top. First of all, to be a yacht owner, you probably need to be a billionaire because I just don't see how you can upkeep it.
Speaker 1: I just don't, more so than a private chat or about the same.
Speaker 2: Way more way more way more really really, Oh, I didn't know that them boats cost way more, way more. And the upkeep of a boat is ten percent. Whatever you spend for the boat is ten percent to maintain it if it don't move. So if you buy one hundred million dollar boat, it's ten million dollars to maintain it if it don't move.
Speaker 7: Oh, if it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get your visit, boy, Yeah, I love it, I love it.
Speaker 2: Or you know what you should do? People should go like to yacht dot com or yacht charter dot com and look at these boats, look at some of those videos. It's an amazing trip to dream. But that's how it happens. Man, people don't. I'm not saying this to brag. I say mine to inspire people because if once you can dream it and put it in your imagination, then that means is doable. Because I said this before, but people don't understand something. It is impossible to think an impossible thought. That's impossible. It's just you can't think something. Yeah, you can't think an impossible thought because if it was an impossible thought, how did you think of it? And so what you have to do is to really get the life that God has for you. You know, the Bible says something really critical, and as I get older, I learned more and more. There's a scripture that says, lean not to your own understanding. That's an important scripture because it will limit you to what you can accomplish, have and achieve. Because if you lean only to your understanding, you have now restricted what God is able to do. So if your faith is based only on your understanding, you're only going to get a limited amount of things. You have to want something so great that you see no way you can get it. That's what God does. He does the unthinkable, and faith is the belief in things that you cannot see anyway. So I recommend to people when you make your vision board, use your imagination to make it, lean not to your own understanding. Don't put stuff on the board you see can happen. Don't put stuff on your vision board where you know how to make it work. You lean into your own understanding. Put something on that board where you absolutely have to have God's help for it to happen. That's how you get big stuff in life. You put big stuff out there. Quit want and little stuff. Why when big stuff is available, That's my clue.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 12: I like it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Hey y'all, y'all have a great weekend, and talk to God. He loved to hear from Peace.
Speaker 9: For all.
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show