Speaker 1: H there's the La grand then the Los Angeles a la til sur passano, la fronte electric either in world stoics Lo chargers because Gridos is your master, the budo chargers, l parkest Office del Rio. There's the Ingo word California, California and Monterrey.
Speaker 2: As you that the Mexico your restoyal planet.
Speaker 1: That tira Que Sandra Lavarci mccorta's salient rayos it's it's a chargers charging power, the Ketingle Privi Leco, Pancho los partis chargers, cell Bonus, the last and Pastela it Ratando's pard muy homer t Poco dontellos partios not a pameo sol Cone that now now Kelly and Quanto Domingo and Telo's raiders, Can I get a Paris the ke and l Lenz Hispana, Brin Briomas, Callio mac Justin Herbert, Travis Klatch and al Momento del p To Alba martinozro gran cole is a graphica Ela mandomic minda masaciantr Justin Kerbert, Restoos mortalist existence and NFL. And the position the quarterback and conversion is the Tero portunia ala SROs catlos pero lecos trasl we are the Mostrello Domino, I.
Speaker 3: Don the on the pars Maxima Nimiami Alexi to John Wooden quando a tur Into Massalto Neel Kuando to massaltoe Rio and s s Justin Herbert Parcio, Conundeo rotun Caro de Mariano Connion AVIERTLMBM and their pro m Minutosilgo Quarto Domingo and Sofia nel Hu Yestermino Hugando Ya and control Joshua Palmer. And it's a connection connection un yards para yar the troom for oils, the loo chargers until classical real in a more important but lots keep us you have with those with a lot you those parao chargers Tamana Bay than importante poor Lalyon Herbert le Plos I clear Derwin James Atoll okay a Clavis and y room for friental as vegas raiders.
Speaker 4: Area and come away you can serve the town. Juno Lakers Jr. And from Miami Amingo Polos charges.
Speaker 3: For reel and reel now import thi thos charges Pennando says Salilo. Your Raiders sperdiendo say Salilo Ovi versa cata Whisky Choking Too says so the casa is rock premier in prison. Okay, bounce, no problem, Mira CoML partio is Lictoria, Yes on Chargs versus Raiders, you.
Speaker 2: Know Mac medic on the Covina.
Speaker 1: No, it's the Yeah yellows break is a caf and Maco coms roy Cavinago medical and Adrian we got this? Are you new here? It is no one like Nonga's wist Chargers Raiders, Yeah, but as soon Rookie QB no important, it's such a and album Momento devant As Yeah, pelro but here and Cristal de don cond fantasy football lovy ilono no no no noikeke non maquentel a victoria as el partido Finale aStyle Finale, Dontello Raiders, Little Minta Ame Sando.
Speaker 4: And Exact.
Speaker 2: Tres jega e la Santito se pero trementde like.
Speaker 1: Gres too partio j Sante Samuel lo Obseruno, then van Vela falta the Derwin Jamestro Selementos Defencia then ian Ca Parceen and Momento Presiso loiso Kello Mac Yes Leon Gilos, the masque Clara Ko Lentellos, Primero c simp partosia previ on the convert and Justin Herbert George Palmer paras in Pero and those first downs Maximo Trece and Toto, segundo timpo esto significa, kel defencivas tub and segundo mucho pero much tip pero, non scusas resultados fellow the CEO you know, bamos and parties to Comensovian Prince Vasul parts, Pertieranos, Gustaa, the mostrandole mbolos, the mass esca pasi uses pass p Corre and Prince Petebamatarian. You see part of the touchdowns, no necessity airlines Stanto Domingo, control raiders, no no, no gentleman.
Speaker 3: Sun Corey Linsley and looked proco men and and it's a little piles Parson America's ille qua qua partiot the full primdo quatre menos, centrolos delos charges and charges Corey Linsley Cambia. It's not really am ver otra version. The just In Herbert Portia was a car costa, the Surobertorio Talvis conductacolins like nest necessary Burt Linsley is Parames whoever most important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, porkis is a.
Speaker 3: C is a pegamento is a lina and cla that totos com silky jule Turas silk commence alf and ciment caa.
Speaker 4: Connection con Justin Herbert Pernosa is sooner.
Speaker 3: Really, Corey Linsley is in the barto A dallas na n a friend Telos Kansas City chiefs and to the tennis brat as roy resultos report us.
Speaker 1: Seeing to Central Vienna mentions l Caltaos his next man of Venesta Liga tennis ca star ready list of preparado pors it the s save bus to work, clapp to walkisas I love the sposal Partio los van calification alas Maestros alumnus lad that was numerous Macordico calification and marsaltas. The Tollos offensive line mental of the minus offense was inline n f L I will clap trabac ca re plassando Lensley and Lensley is algonk savay console the touras implemented Mantine or the lin Cows and Barriosoca nist solution el Talento the riverto whose tormento see the fancy a Pardo Unis and Karen to kemo vers by the Cumbia pocket Para port the regions to roll out, Yes, and you know the rollouts cases major I Logo Carcino, it says Susio ex charger Kelomandarnald Caye port Na. There's at another name Mr Dale, Compari, Loke Masson, Jerry Tailor in UniFormat the charges is provo car Castillos flags otraves di as cost big time flag past cayogordosus propous compangners.
Speaker 3: Exact men Ay Louis durantal Bartilo, Mimo Bartolo rection the the Max Crosby much the el com como persona como competitor for competitor kiss cases sum demn lalo is Max Crosby is ta Lo Carlo in Totos and Toto Loso Loso Snapps he said comedo justin Herbert and is really a Perro. Crosby is soon competitor, some competitor, the t and the Tol reaction, the Crossby until old pet okay that Jerry Till Clarissima Rassos and the ok look Companeroo is so primeo. You know Premier who all the raiders Cerca Justin Herbert pad Nova is not just in Herbert, Yeah, just In Herbert is only well justin Herbert. Yeah, it was your Loka Poe, the gold lo I including the stale, the full reaction, the total perando and sma companno totos too novel too, you know as bile you know to be don't callo companeos.
Speaker 4: The the taillery is too compans.
Speaker 3: A lot of raiders be because you know, yeah, Dando is really that Clara's repetto la press, okay with your ten port.
Speaker 4: Justin Herbert is in the no no no no no no permit ca al.
Speaker 3: We the MoU x compan you know in trading, the tai is the commo relation and the tillery consus companno. The chargers one to kipopo viamente como reaction Aaron in contrail our world raiders down and move when the the.
Speaker 4: Com tal.
Speaker 1: Taillery to mundo like you seem clue marios ex chargers or the de la le los ces com commentaristas implement vindol partidos and socialist it sorprendidos can an manos nadia laman. That's why a caar contillery ta la plana mental estavan the mostrandoo charges and trumpa or travel is a wallaron stupid. The part the Raiders comes in procurs in prialgo, no can trampas implemented, Irondo u cal mac, Lodico and caamos and la canca the Los Arbitros Heron and Jerry Tallery by Los a car del partos as as auto uz Lomandara, las vegas, la Bardellos, Raiders, Lodico DeVante, rams so lest the momento, no travis, deceptionalos comote mineral finals, valtous localo chargers ores only that LOCs lokes, trendo dar Brandon stalely, contolos groups, monteneros de la pression malaque when too Salio, durantel cuego ante.
Speaker 2: Raiders, he lost charges and tif Calo.
Speaker 1: Camino doos in Trondo Importante by week Parades, Cancero, the justin curbed last Listen cay and Cargando Bosa I Derwin James oh Ya mente as the Nectar, Pancho Pinto, Para traves lost chargers start full and trndo lo Una laps partios up.
Speaker 2: Roso Camino r attended lost chargers comp super.
Speaker 3: Cowboys, compleause Ermano porgolo Cowboys, Johan contra loso foreignine Ers, travisjor partio in Papelo Domingo, no one who are loss lost charges pert can Sando Bank controls foreign nine ers and tonsis los cowboys, pus b C and alos chargers in Monday Night Lunas yes says two Kansas City, the partio contra Chicago, Clarenel pape and papel Keros emphasis sum partio tantia sasando Brando Sello prinzil i llunas u tando porta tanto comprender lo competitia.
Speaker 4: Qual care qualcre Domingo well.
Speaker 3: Lotro is ce parida bien in sero ormano parmida via ferencia in trelos lo grandeze kipos quong capacity is as a parasion contrapos s n uel paso to charges you know for the save competitors save and qualia and qualia atrata cant sierto realist conto cos viennes a yeah log is as a paraceon in gesal finandal party Britao como paso control of raiders on the Santa Samuel Termina siendos interception sincuenta junjarda, comparmer paracela hla is in stinto ganaor YAsO and necessitas grande and tulo saepke condo javaho l pien lue letart you know t isndada not an punto.
Speaker 1: You must in esta liga sim balance new tri TiVo al fencia portier para com plament Herbert to bazar those raiders con max cross bono de persian not and atolso s leamento slavad divine diablo tou partido solido and being perolos raiders les fat locally so a loos cowboys Ala Defensi, the various monster, the ro Co Parsi, incelado, los chorgis necessit and the attack Terrestri pars Cugo see his parents per Iganaro, cowboys and Necessitas Tropas Ala defence, Thamas, corias, calave love si tennis bueno, lapsos pero logo and vida mention otravis repeito doos tres primero sids is and is not gonna curry bien Loo sabines and rookie qb border and patrol Partido da tres ala.
Speaker 2: Mire nadamas pancho.
Speaker 1: See those dolphins were not silo anyway parkst lost chargers, Los dolphins necessit perfection, the Tyreek Hill and connection con to paraena chargers Partido el juego contra filipito it lost titans tambiing sento over time on castigos. You know medio madea e lotropos yamalgo the milagroo, Yeah U los titans para chargers I in tennessee see no mo fasil see lost charges the sarroy lot say in stinto the arc reval in the carlos levant and fast and start quatro is cero lost churches next the momento you know minimum poligo, lore pitos, the roer, the menosomas nale lost sinolo, the Brendon s daily consistenciat the attack Terrestris Joshua Kelly, no cares in ma distribution okay mass vimos Isaiah Speller I said when TRAVANLOI no vimos Elijah Dadson perkemos pomas param Who's to panchol campo una yotrot barios snaps. You know man no non contraveled especial Quentin Johnston estadando ya sindomas impacto Darius Davis, Yes or no, pup charges me pro coupa tamos que Algien mass Joshuo Palmer, Louisa finale pro pomer tamino partrido dont the part connection is con Herbert and paranoy Es in Dalo first downs is in Manteno marchas bibas. It says not to wear and it's a problem my finale don can interceptions, Si sante sem solitos in a position, Porno stand at ra pandol Pelota. The Herbert Herberto's numerous form the Ricinta Travis port is pandol Pelota.
Speaker 4: The Herbert.
Speaker 2: Or is more inconsistent.
Speaker 3: Plot just in herber ceet the Cowboys tribon dim The Pero per is is a frid Monstromano in allrence, It in a Han kings in arms from Peroto, bass Micah, Parsons, Purgetti pos defense.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is and yeah, it's a city.
Speaker 3: Dominantego is a center, the keen ke will clap, the avert guen Partio is a confiance and cita is a repetitions prepandos pa defense a case lajore defensa like well and frontal title Momento you know Fenci you Keller consact, Martin looks significa yaddish people complete or not and.
Speaker 1: The Martino contotos and posters. There's a quarterback fab chan s later past sixteen, the Martin labrade as a Gary labor that Kata, the Selino Fencia in particular loose cowboys magus is chargers and the boy say see los charges then balance, then in attacke terrestri then Selina Fensiva, Perry last In kit los perros and Sima Justin Herbert lost chargers Bana, the Bartido Ivana Comblas loses the Manden record remos condo prende switch and being a lightning mcclutch is a convert and prime time principle.
Speaker 4: Do you all go.
Speaker 3: Bajos Infencia and Gubler clat the partido for play action Tan Effectio is so amentifacts Cori Capao giants as Quan Barkley play action City Portanniel Johnes No d n A s Kiki is Jarman ting Ala defensa pero Kupala will play action Alvi You know no Nobama will the la carrea b cada no t n is carred and to Gippo, Yeah bueno amos Ekler in defences in Perati or Gubrad Joey Bosa, Yeah, Porque, pork Sasa con duc contra ci Countro receiver pression Yeah Yes in Peratio LAJR version, the Joe, the Khalil Mac the Total Frontman, Gubra, Derwin, James, Seria, Fantastic, paratolok log significa para second yea, quipos, amigo, mio control us attack, competou Mania Manida, competite gua Mania, Partillos Basal party all Foreigners in Santa Clara, conos Anavi Toto, lessons in Partio per Teto, Cowboys, Treason, Paraison, Clavis, Egler, Bosa, Irwin.
Speaker 1: Galla Defense, barns Selbato, Davis, sa g Dando, Domingos, Productive Busta est bieno de party, The Mikey Case and Momentos on the ban Aware connection, Nova pastos, pero me gusta, la porte, physico parte Ketandan Lesina al Ja, Santito, semo Jaseer Taylor I venoz in derwy and James, we must kim Lane and tralativaoke tolos porto next man up mausta tall defense, Yes to Libero a calio mac pl Travaco, repeat to Kero, super Riot, Denuel El Tulier man El Tulista, Calendo double Marco a Lino, Fenciva set alas radas on linear of Fencibo, those liners offensios parade, I'm aware, l tully yesto estefante serra doos on bre Umbras over the kalio mac Auratan, the handle a mac and market personnel local personal Yes, rals and some boy went to see recupera Joe tu loesto econ Kalio jan Trendo also plenty two come o, costumer para fetch a tree, Squadron and Atlantis on the pier. Patios luslolu, laso parlos, Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Human Porte.
Speaker 3: Chico in two Nanios, Yeah, Kaslow in two Nanios, The cancer menos literally yeah, own at Nylando, Trita's l in Toto, Yeah the Chico in two Nano Recidian do Marca e vi tinto Taos and your Resilient do Marca. The ma tiempo el Raulo novallo and to the truly el motor elmotor. Why why why is raguba rabio regress so some prob lem because two do we pull up Toando doubly loco in grand cantiellos snaps don't lil Maki, Joey Boso like and parlo the mask Joey bo max Ramento and pause lamento non defense.
Speaker 1: Alfred yes, Lokey most knows a bass in Joseph Prooso so oh yeah, mass spacial travacar and Deferencia I you know bremenos mark and elnicio, the cala snappy huga pork procupar, the primedos contact to contuli or Calio or sivasta Joey Bosa. In my gustamos window del canelte mad lo A said travacos susio cannot partisonal numerous perusal travaco susoto e latrincheral chorgi standers roando algo conet talento. Deferencio I said, here is a mass consistent y prendios, the premiers, those tress c into estehole controrators ca Brendian Valda po lo daro por and v can finale if big time players make big time plays and big time commodical grand ray Lewis Eloiso e lasan tito, semoes, toy b a intrandol Partido contrals Cowboys, perotine and star Balani in particular Insta cuago part too. The history tool play action as well as attraction call principe p tenor tim pop you haven't taken, Lata pero, repido, repetito, mill bases, Alo squadrorientos d n a P Auto receptor consistent and huga port partido those husa they they done, no no no no Italy then SMA prison kennan allen the simpre tenor first down will touchdown Autos parham Lesionalo traves the fore as atair position, the alasda tn caver mass parata charges ten and exit top park. Then an exito, pril Pelo, divos Victoria d n P all circumstances is the to manos the manos catch it.
Speaker 4: The dome.
Speaker 3: Is solament, Consistencia, defenses, comence and fenderna tinta se no no no and bien Kellen Moore the Moi and Ali and gran noo is important tam and Ali was invent in Sentioto is Kellen Moore, pits and Quanto Sila protectin Herbert and drag quantos Alas Michael Parsons and imported porn is a lumbri clave and to keep to keep a localbo see see Parsons come com viol mac trientl Ala vegas cl moue mo complica and says see s l who extra tension in La protection the justin Herbert Yelotro totalment guerdo temp Jack tempos dn themo fe Demo confiance and elms Opportunia is ja aura ecuando com.
Speaker 1: On the homorph is now show me dame a verto lo Condor's first round of Quentin Johnson. You gotta show up, Dennis Caper save.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, excribat as Marcus the re Sertorius and t c u q O are I s a receiver antelos coboys but I tre parce san narse sl By, week Puto charges Dandleso, inter p s del Domingo and trandole bi week Ma trave parad analysis Loke and el Partido contrals Cowboys Pomo Internal the Pilot Football one star and the send them as a fondo. The Khalio macormpro est Semana and PuO chargers put com Parwaiian is his root and pickle and play as in Winrama a single breakdown. The differenttasy was in the NFL A who als standing and part charge were ready to fly to the most those parties Semana, the Major League Soccer, a party and baseball, Domingo Poste and so career La American Fox. The parties is the look esperando finale.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, Mamosa party where don cars Perstan and betalos partoo t lot baseball. They call football like Major League Soccer. Get the minister care the room while they having you know the other ceo you know roomball. Partido charges contra Cowboys and loses. Baco loses.
Speaker 2: Majoris the Monday night football.
Speaker 3: All rights Priva SMOs grass simperplas Antonia put chargers in novemos.
Speaker 1: They don't have your they wn'll have you. Travis, I canostrorios. The California Migos grasses consts. The Nuevo Puto chargers put a familiar Yes, those caremos mamas put chargers. He soon Producci, the air game, the Quitan La Cabins, the Chargers Radio network, Football American, then those l A.
Speaker 2: Chargers