Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know y'all bay.
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 4: So don't given them black the milk bus boy, Yeah, listening to.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 5: I don't, Joy, Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 6: You don't do that.
Speaker 3: Turn you gotta turn.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 8: I got to turn the mouse.
Speaker 1: Turn, probably got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 3: The water the mony upo me come come out. You think that.
Speaker 9: I sure will.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey, I got a radio show, just trying to give God some back, just some back of what even gave me, just a portion, you know. Just I'm just trying, man to to show some type of gratitude for all his blessings. I'm just trying to, man, just get it right sometimes, you know what I mean. I mean, man, you just can't do what you want to do and just live wrong all the time. Man, you gotta at one point in time, Steve, come home. Man, come on, man, you could do better.
Speaker 2: I know you can. You know saying and you know what I had to do.
Speaker 5: I had to stop saying I'm gonna try to do better, and I just had to say, hey, man, I'm going to do better. You know, trying is just to put forth in effing and then if it don't work, well okay. But if you make up in your mind that I'm going to do something, then trying isn't enough. It's getting it done is the only thing that matters. See, it's the difference between doing and trying. We're gonna try to win the game, or we're gonna go out here to win the game. Now, trying to win the.
Speaker 2: Game means that you could lose.
Speaker 5: But when you got in your mind made up, most athletes will tell you that they go out there with the full intent and purpose of winning and winning only see they don't put the second place finish on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
Speaker 2: Second place don't get you there.
Speaker 9: You you got to win.
Speaker 5: And now take it out of the scope of athletics, but keep it in that type of analogy. In life, man, you just want to you want to win in life, don't you. I mean, at the end of the day, don't you want to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
Speaker 2: In life? Don't you want to be recognized for your hard work?
Speaker 5: Don't you want, you know, to be recognized within the bonus structure down at your job.
Speaker 2: Don't you want to have your plaque up on the wall down at your job?
Speaker 5: I mean most people do. Some people could care less. Some people don't care about looking good or being their best, And that's cool. But I ain't talking to them though. I'm talking to you. I'm talking to those of you who want to be the best you can be. You know, people kill me when they getting mad at people and he Brown knows and he all up on the employee of the month man, the dude doing his job to the best of his ability, and he getting recognized for it?
Speaker 2: What they got to do with all that you're talking about? Because you ain't up there.
Speaker 5: There's amazing, man, how people describe other people's success. He's so lucky lucky? Hey man, do they kind of get you a little bit when people call you lucky? Well, let me tell you what luck really is, y'all. Lucky is when hard work bumps up into opportunity. Some people call that luck. But hold on, let's think about this. If you wasn't working hard, an opportunity presented itself, what would you call that? But see, when you've been working hard and opportunity presents itself and it bumps up in each other. Now people want to call that luck, but hold up, he got to park though today, ain't paying no attention to Yeah, that opportunity came by, But if you had not been working hard, and the hard work had not ran up in the opportunity, what would you have? No, sir, it's not luck, it's work. It is work, because there's a scripture that said faith without works is dead. But my mama was a Sunday school teacher. She taught me enough. Though Now I know difference between right and wrong, just like you do. You ain't got to you know, it kills me when people write a strawberry letter?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong for this?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Look at listen read your letter?
Speaker 9: Are you wrong for this?
Speaker 3: You know you're wrong?
Speaker 5: What you don't need else to be telling you know? But I'm gonna do this anyway. Well else, hee, Go ahead, though, do what you want to do. But you know what, y'all, here's the best advice I can give you. This is what I really came to talk about this morning, but I got sidetracked because I listened. Get out of your own way. So many of us are blocking our home blessings were just in our own way. We are in our own way, and one of the most dangerous ways you can get in your way is to do it your way, to get it figured your way, and to lock in on your way. And this the way it's got to go. Do you know how many people are blocking their blessing? Do you know how long I block mind? With that mindset right there? Look, because this the way you do it, you think that makes it the right way? You think jazz because you done thought on it long and hard, and that's what you really want.
Speaker 2: Do you really think that your way is the right way or could that be a better way? See?
Speaker 5: Until I started listening to God and started paying attention to his way, man, I was spinning my wheels.
Speaker 2: Man. I was out here so determined this how I was gonna do it.
Speaker 5: But you know, I had to learn how to get out of my own way because just because I could do it my way didn't mean it was the right way. I had to get out of my own way. Just get out your way, man, Now, what what does that mean? That means, See, set your goals, That means have your dreams. I'm saying, set your goals, man, I ain't saying, don't set goals.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. Set your goals. What is it you want to happen?
Speaker 9: What is it you like to have, What is it you like to be? What do you aspire to?
Speaker 2: Set your goals and set your dreams.
Speaker 5: Now, take your goals and your dreams to God and ask God to show you how. Man, you can save yourself a lot of pain. Listen to somebody who did it his way for so long. And when I finally got out of my way, out of my own way. When you've heard old people say, let go and let God, you've heard them say that I didn't. I didn't get it, but I got it. Now let go and let God. And it's amazing little saying. Though now you know you may not get it now. It took me a bunch of years to get it too. But when I took my goals and my dreams and my vision to God and I said, God, this is what I hope for, this is what I aspired to, this is what I want to be, this is why I would love to get to. Then I said, help me show me how, point me in the right direction, Let me follow your footsteps, guide me and give me a spirit of discernment. Show me who wrong? Because I meet people every day. Ain't up to no good with me every single day.
Speaker 2: Oh man, man, I can't believe.
Speaker 5: I want to be to you. Man, the Lord told me something was gonna happen to me today. Well, see, I talked to him every day. He did not mention you to me. He ain't said nothing to me. He didn't tell me what was gonna happen in mine. Now I don't mean it can't happen because I'm open to it. So really, man, I'm proud, and please know I'm listening as well as I've ever listened before. But get yourself together, though, see know your goals and your and then let God show you how to do it.
Speaker 9: He'll do it. You know.
Speaker 5: It's so important everybody, that you get focused, that you aim for something, that you dream of something, that you aspire to something. But it's the most the best thing you can do. After you do all that, Man, get God involved in it. Man, talk to him. I mean, why would you not what you got to lose? You ain't got to go down there and make no big scene and run laps around the church and run up there and throw yourself on the altar and scream and flip over and throw money in the ad.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to do that. This you and God, man, This you and God.
Speaker 5: You know you got to serve and praise him the way you do it. You gotta let nobody else tell you how it's done. It's a personal relationship. People kill me if you don't do it this way. If you don't come here to this church and you don't run around in this circle and you don't get flipped in the an, you don't, Hey man, you better go have a relationship with God. See what that's about, you understand? Or nobody throw you off with all that? All right, all right, y'all talk to him. He love to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Today morning show, ladies and gentlemen. It is upon us.
Speaker 5: It is the morning hour. It is a moment that we've been waiting for all night. To be honest with you, I was hoping I would be here when it arrived. I am here, grateful, motivated, favored, and relentless in my pursuit of happiness. Even though the Constitution is not talking to us, I am in pursuit.
Speaker 2: Of my inalienable right to that pursuit of happiness. Damn it here I am, ladies and gentlemen, Charley Stalkin.
Speaker 1: I like it, Steve, good morning, good morning, and Cala for real, good morning. Happy Friday, never mad a legend that is, Julie whatever, Everyboday morning, the old.
Speaker 5: And nearly defeated and very bitter about it for the survival.
Speaker 2: J Anthony Brown?
Speaker 4: What what what?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: Mister Harvey ignorant at a whole another level.
Speaker 9: pH d mm hmm yes, sah, yes, sa, it's Friday.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it's happening.
Speaker 9: Our I t y it's Friday. Yeah, yeah, that sounds great.
Speaker 12: And you don't like Friday's why, nephew, because it's too close to Monday.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 11: If you sounded excited about I get excited till sad to come cast.
Speaker 1: You know what logic, great man, right up on Monday.
Speaker 2: God mens, your question?
Speaker 13: Are you.
Speaker 9: What day am I happy with?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite day?
Speaker 2: Of Its too close?
Speaker 9: I like Thursday?
Speaker 2: Why Thursday?
Speaker 7: Because we almost it's like the weekend starts for me actually on Thursday, but Saturday, but the whole.
Speaker 5: But if you don't like the next day, which is Friday, because it's too close to Monday.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm trying to piece just together.
Speaker 1: Struggling over here.
Speaker 9: You like you got headaches, you got the stuff to do.
Speaker 1: All you got, this is your nephew, you got to do.
Speaker 2: Worry about this.
Speaker 7: Thursday is four days away. Thursday is four days away from Monday. Either either way you go towards it, think about it. Monday is just bad.
Speaker 9: So Thursday it's four ways away either way you look at it.
Speaker 5: Well, let's see what you don't want to reason why you say on Thursday and Friday and using Monday because you can't say whence.
Speaker 6: Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Say, Queen say time I want to say when you say what I say?
Speaker 9: When Queen's any time I want to say Queen's Lord.
Speaker 12: That's not it, all right, listen, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew to run that prank back right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning.
Speaker 12: Show, all right, and it's time to start your morning off with the nephew and run that prank back.
Speaker 7: What you got for his nept Right now, we're in a stupid category and that belongs to me, all right.
Speaker 9: Praise dance team. Is the name of this prank team, cat Dog. If you would.
Speaker 10: Hello, this is the day that the lawd has made. Let us rejoice and be glad. And and how you doing? I'm looking for uh, Tania. This is Tania. This is brother Puller from the church.
Speaker 6: How are you.
Speaker 10: Oh, I'm brother Fower you I'm good, I'm good. We wanted to give you a call about the about the praise dancing that's at the church. First of all, I wanted to really show you how much you're doing a great job over there with the praise dancers and you you definitely do a great job on every third sondy that you guys actually perform. Everybody seemed to really like it. Well, thank you, thank you. What can I do for you today? There's a bit of a situation with you know, it's been brought to our attention. We actually had a small gathering, a little meeting about it and wanted to I've been elected to actually give you a call. I'm sorry, kid, Brother Fuller, uh huh and and who had a meeting uh some of the brothers at the church and and uh passed to actually sat in for a moment on it. And I was actually elected actually just give you a call. Nothing that I don't think we can't get rectified and and you know, move on slowly as we normally do. But I just think it's we wanted to reach out to you and kind of make you aware of it. If it's if you don't mind, okay? And what things are those? Well, sister Tanya, has any of the praise dancers before they became praise dancers?
Speaker 6: Was was?
Speaker 10: Was any of them strippers?
Speaker 6: I beg your pardon.
Speaker 10: Was any of the praise dancers that at the church that you have on the praise team right now? Was any of them strippers in the past? I'm sorry, sir, I don't I don't really know who you are, and I don't really understand this line of questions. Like I said, I'm brother full. I don't think we've met. But uh, like I said, I've been elected to give you a call now. It seems what happened is this past week when you all actually danced, it seemed like a couple of the girls was actually GiB rating doing the praise routine. Hey, what job ratings?
Speaker 9: Brother Pullow.
Speaker 10: I don't know who you are and I don't know what you saw. None of my girls with GIY rating, they would dancing for the Lord, and I think if you look through your lord's eye, perhaps you would see them better instead of maybe you were looking through the girating eye. No, see a couple of the girl we can pull them out.
Speaker 6: A couple of them have.
Speaker 10: Stript girl tendencies of it then because some of them have been trestrimp girl's tendency. You know what, sir, I think we need to complete this call. Perhaps I need to call Bishop to speak to him myself, because you know, I don't know what you do all day, but I have a real job and I'm sitting here holding a conversation in my office about GI rating strippers in the church.
Speaker 14: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 10: Well, listen, now here's a couple of other things that they're talking about. Some of the girls feet or real ask you when you all are performing and they want to see it, maybe you can you can.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Maybe I don't know if y'all need to grip or whatever that y'all don't. Y'all don't put lotion on. We're not sure what that is. As well as the totally follow everybody has three four, five different designs and everything.
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 10: Any way, y'all can be in unison with your toenail parts. But the most important thing hell the jib rating doing the dance routine. I don't know what your feet look like. I don't need you calling me talking to me about my girls their feet, their nail pology. Perhaps your mass should be on Jesus instead of on them. How about that? Oh? From my mind, I don't have time. I don't have time to be on Jesus when somebody's shaking They what at the church? That's the problem.
Speaker 6: I know what.
Speaker 10: Look, I'm at work now, I'm trying to keep a work tone. You're gonna make me hurse up here and let me tell you something. Don't call me anymore. I will deal with pastor. If he has something to say with me, he can say it to me personally. But I'm done with this conversation. Are you gonna deal with the ji rating? Is what we want to know?
Speaker 14: Maybe you know what.
Speaker 5: It just hit me.
Speaker 10: Maybe you're one of the ones that's doing the giant rate. Look, let me tell you something. My girls ain't gonna joe ring, and neither am I. Now I am done with this conversation. Do you understand you, but listen, I'm done. Are you done with the rate? That's what we want to stop so we can We can't praise the Lord if the booty is is shaken.
Speaker 14: You know what shirt? Look, I gotta go to work.
Speaker 10: I gotta go now again. I don't know what your issue is. It sounds to me like you have an issue with I rating booties. I've not heard so much joy rating booties on one conversation in my entire life. Now my mind is set on Jesus. I don't know what your mind is set on.
Speaker 14: What sister tell you?
Speaker 10: Before you was a praise dance, a ministry over the ministry? Did you ever used to strip?
Speaker 14: Y'all?
Speaker 10: I didn't do no stripping. Now that you want to do any stripping? Did you wh'm gonna do any stripping? You heard what I said? How are you asking somebody call? You would ask you if your ma'ma diet some stripping?
Speaker 14: How you like that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 10: And I want to know when is the next rehearsal? Then the way I can come and pick out who it is that's doing this time. Real you don't have you don't have any businesses at my rehearsal. I don't want to see you at my rehearsal. I don't want to. I don't want to see any plight for you in my rehearsal. If I see you near one of my girls, that's why I'm coming after you myself. Do you understand me? You need to find out who's doing that job.
Speaker 9: Thing.
Speaker 10: You need to tell your buddy y'all, And I'm good y'all. Ain't dancing when the wait is being pas because I ain't no telling how you act with them ones coming through that, you know what? That's it.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 10: You call me disrespecting me. I met what. I can't even have this more?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 10: Don't call me no more? Still look at my girls no more? Man fast coming down to church and see what I got for it. I don't want to know if you gonna stop the job rating gonna do it?
Speaker 6: Ain't you talking to like that?
Speaker 10: You're supposed to be a minute t goodday? Yeah? Let die listen and tell you now I'm getting ready to get well. I got one more pain to say to you. Fold you leave now. You ain't got a thing to say to me. I said I was dealing and I said, I got one more pain to say, is you listen? You know what, man, get off my phone, and I'm gonna say it anyway. This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your entire praise and ministry congregation, all your girls got me the prank phone call you. Oh I'm Anaho for real. Oh oh, I'm gonna I think I can church on.
Speaker 7: The radio.
Speaker 10: Show. I tell you, the baddest radio show in the land, nobody else for the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: It don't get no stupid than that. Okay, don't get no stupid than that. It will be most stupid stupid. Is making stops around the country. And the next stop is Stockbridge, Georgia. At the bridge. It's the Bridge Ample Theater. You don't want to miss it. That's me, that's the lovely Monique, the legend herself. That's Rodney Perry in the building. That's Dominique in the building. And I believe that.
Speaker 9: Boy Tony Roberts, Oh Lord have mercy is in the building all.
Speaker 12: Right, thinking if you Tommy coming up next, it is ask the clo.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show right now?
Speaker 12: It is time yeah for ask the CLO chief Love officer, Steve in the building. Yeah, all right, so here we go. This one is from Tanjula in Mississippi. Tanjula rights, I'm a thirty two year old professional woman by day and at night I'm an escort. I keep a low profile in my city and go to the neighboring city for my escort business. I've been dating a guy for almost three months and he thinks I'm a school teacher and model because I met him at a casting call for models for a music video. I need my side gig to pay off my student loans, but I know this guy won't like it. Should I be honest with him or keep the lie going?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, what? So she says she does what in the daytime?
Speaker 12: She's a professional woman, she says, she didn't say specifically, but.
Speaker 2: At night, so she's an escort?
Speaker 1: Yeah, at night?
Speaker 2: So what is the list she's trying to keep going that she's.
Speaker 12: An escort, that she's an escort. Wait a minute, she's an escort to pay off her student loans.
Speaker 2: Well, wait a minute, how did he meet her?
Speaker 12: It says she met him, she's been dating him. She he thinks school teacher. She thinks he's a school teacher and a model because she met him at a casting.
Speaker 1: Call for models. Oh okay video.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, So he didn't call the escort service and meet her, No, sir, Oh okay, he met her at the thing.
Speaker 2: So he thinks, well, he doesn't know uh the junk didjello?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, do her name sound familiar to you? Ain't like her damn name with Denise.
Speaker 1: And I'm missing something like talking mad Well.
Speaker 2: First of all, change your damn name. Yeah, everybody gonna know who you are.
Speaker 5: You may ain't even have to escort service all down at the school board to a googler is very rare.
Speaker 2: So look, look, hey, look, young sister.
Speaker 5: You can't be so desperate to pay off your student loans that you will do anything. Your reputation and your life forward after this is far more important than the present. And always understand that what you're doing the dog today gonna come out in the light tomorrow and it may ruin an opportunity with a career.
Speaker 2: Move or a man.
Speaker 5: So if I were you, I would double think this escort service business. It's paying off student loans, ain't that important? They got all types of things available because of COVID. Now with student loans, you need to go online and research some of this stuff. They got programs and help you pay off student loans. You ain't got to sell yourself to pay off no damn loan. Think about your life moving forward. You're thirty two, You're an attractive girl, so.
Speaker 1: You think you should she should be honest with him. No, hell no, okay, he.
Speaker 5: No going Your job is doing today. You're a professional woman. That's your damn job. Do not tell this man you and escort. Okay, just get out to escort business. Just ain't the time for the truth for y'all. Getness through that gets up here. May now it's truth.
Speaker 2: Y'all be trying to tell too much honesty.
Speaker 9: You know, anybody want to hear that dude be liking you.
Speaker 5: Now you're gonna tell him you a damn escort. He've gonna take your meet his mama.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right. So we're moving on.
Speaker 12: Ginger and Mobile, Alabama says. My husband and I bought a town home and a part of town with a lot of young families. We're in our early sixties and downsized when we retired. The family's tutor is down, has a daughter that's a senior in high school, and she's got a boyfriend that's always around Saturday. My husband and I saw this girl and her boyfriend making out in the car parked in front of our house. My husband is the type to mind his business, but not if it's in front of our house. Should we tell her parents about this?
Speaker 5: No, that ain't your business. Truth, that ain't your damn business. What is you talking about? Mind your damn business.
Speaker 3: Y'all want to move.
Speaker 9: Y'all old ass down there with all the yunkies.
Speaker 5: Now, if you should have stayed your ass where old people can't climb in back seats.
Speaker 2: And do nothing.
Speaker 5: No, tell her parents what stop? It ain't your business. Your husband is the type to mind his business.
Speaker 3: You should too, And what good.
Speaker 5: Is telling it gonna do? All they gonna do is go somewhere else and sneak. You can't raise that little girl.
Speaker 9: That ain't your business?
Speaker 2: The hell is you over here? Fall?
Speaker 1: If they downside?
Speaker 8: Downside?
Speaker 9: Go to senior citizen home?
Speaker 2: If you bat damn old.
Speaker 12: Cannon, Philly, we're moving on, Candace, and Philly says, my mother and my crazy aunt maybe sharing a man. My aunt and my stepdad have an inappropriate friendship. My aunt introduced him to my mom, but I think they used to mess around before that. We all went to my aunt's house last month for a cookout and my aunt was sitting on my stepdad's lap. I noticed her suddenly grinding on his lap, and when she realized I saw it, she jumped up. I told my mom what happened, and she said, they like to joke around like that. How could my mom be so blonde?
Speaker 5: Cause your mama liked jokes. Oh, she said, they joking around. Your mama probably laughing her ants off somewhere. Once again, if you just ain't your damn be what is along with these letters today?
Speaker 9: These grown ass.
Speaker 2: People consisting adults.
Speaker 5: Your aunt was on her sister's her husband's lap grinding, saw you and jumped up.
Speaker 2: Now he had to stay seated. Figure out then you that.
Speaker 5: Already went and told your mama, and your mama told you they joke around like that. Your mama might already know what's going on. Your mama might be playing or something. Go state, why is your young ass murder?
Speaker 9: That's right?
Speaker 5: See, the other people was too old to be in this, and now you too young to be in just the worst damn clo questions.
Speaker 12: Nosey asked people, everybody, mind your own business, mind.
Speaker 5: Your damn business, to hear about something about your life.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, it's time for something funny, Steve. We want you to try and help people get their next job simply by crying. Okay, I'm going to tell you what this is all about. It says breaking out some tears may help you land your next job. During a job interview, you definitely want them to remember you, and it turns out a few tears just might do the trick. While you may think that crying during the interview process would blow your chances of getting a job, there are some people who say it actually works wonders.
Speaker 5: So okay, well let's go there. Okay, we're a job interview and are interviewing me tell you, and so let's go and let's start interview. Let's start the interview.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning, mister Harvey, how are you today.
Speaker 5: Missus Strawberry, mister Miles, thank you for having me such an opportunity.
Speaker 7: All right, so, mister Harvey, let's get started. I wanted to ask you what exactly what makes you qualify.
Speaker 9: For this job.
Speaker 5: Well, having had several jobs before that gave me the experience of the exact thing that you folks are looking for.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much made me qualify. And you know, everybody that I've ever worked with have always said I was really just overqualified.
Speaker 1: Here, let me ask you something, mister Harvey. Why did you leave your last job?
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's so difficult that you bought this up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, oh god, I was.
Speaker 2: I was there for sixteen years. Oh really, Uh, you know, they just came in and.
Speaker 1: They just closed it.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: They just shut it, shut the doors. I was in the parking lot. Happened. I was studying there. Shane put the.
Speaker 1: Door crying, mister Harvey.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was just just Shane the door job interview.
Speaker 9: It's not happy. Let me jump in here.
Speaker 2: Okay. Just before that, they were all.
Speaker 7: I wanted to ask you, mister Harvey. You know, a job like this, you're gonna be working with a lot of people. You're going to be doing a lot of interacting. Uh you know, how do you do you have the skills set to actually interact with other people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Yeah, I'm interacted with qui you're having a damn it doesn't take much, we see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I interact with people from time to time who's just talking about it sort of hits me, you know, and I'm fine.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with other people.
Speaker 1: Mister Harvey.
Speaker 12: This is a sales position we're looking to hire you for, and we just want to make sure that you're the right person. As Thomas mentioned earlier, you have the right qualifications for this position. You have to interact with people, you have to sell our product, and you know people by you first before they even buy the product. So I just want to make sure that that you know. This little crying thing I hear, it's it's not really.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just I don't.
Speaker 9: I got a question for you.
Speaker 2: I don't just cry, you know all the time.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you do.
Speaker 2: I'm out of work.
Speaker 9: I'm crying because I'm out of work.
Speaker 1: There's no crying at work.
Speaker 3: I don't want I.
Speaker 1: Don't not here yet.
Speaker 3: You hired me.
Speaker 2: I can stop you cry too, if you want.
Speaker 1: What are your strengths. Let's talk about something positive.
Speaker 5: One of my strengths. I can absolutely pull it together. That's one of my strong suits. I promise you I can. If you just hired me giving you job holds out of the CS like instant if I want to just say you're hired to show you just sitting here in the eighteenth interview, this is the third level. This is supposed to be it I was told by your supervisor.
Speaker 2: Then it wouldn't We wouldn't even be inured as long as there here I am, and we're still talking about a job.
Speaker 1: Well, this is that's why it's called a process, mister Harvey.
Speaker 5: All process, Yeah, a fallow the interview process or I suffer.
Speaker 8: Jesus Jesus.
Speaker 1: Hi, so he'll stop.
Speaker 7: Please, Well, let's let's evaluate Miss Shirley Strawberry Carlor.
Speaker 9: Do you think we have the right person for the job.
Speaker 7: How about we let this person sell themselves in thirty seconds to us?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, sounds good.
Speaker 9: Yes, mister Harvey, could you sell yourself for thirty seconds to us?
Speaker 1: Lease, Okay, you need a moment you want to go out let me okay, and you can start now and now.
Speaker 5: And I believe that I'm extremely qualified, but this position due to the fact that I'm probably the most experienced candidate that you meet from time to time, I've also discovered that I have several traits that this company's lacking, and I can be a most fulfilling factor in developing the app to loot direction of your firm and your company. I will be but an asset, and that is why I think I should have the job.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, he said, mouth little right there, no tears.
Speaker 1: Okay. If you're asking me, I would say, he's hired. You're listening morning show. Come on, Steve Anthony Brown is here to murder another hit.
Speaker 2: I wanted to delay.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are, he is here.
Speaker 2: Don't be alarmed.
Speaker 1: I was doing something and we're doing something. It's called your show.
Speaker 2: You guess what?
Speaker 15: Hi, everybody where is I'm just out of breath from following following Steve the first and didn't he.
Speaker 9: Can't do that.
Speaker 2: Took a lot of breath, you know, living.
Speaker 8: All of that. Hi, everybody, that's Halloween.
Speaker 1: Here's a Halloween Diddy for you on the Steve Harday Morning Show. Check it out.
Speaker 8: Damn it?
Speaker 3: Hello ween.
Speaker 15: Now I'm got the boysom candy kids holding out their hands. I think that big one was twenty three room for holding babbies. They come from a Loadver.
Speaker 16: Interrupted me while I'm watching TVV. How many don't trouble with alive.
Speaker 17: See two many and baby too many bays him.
Speaker 16: I hate Halloween too many and too many babies, too many babies.
Speaker 17: Oh ladies, sat a rage Dave addressing screaming, doing.
Speaker 8: Live nice stride? Why God trigger teating? It's a child thing. Such a scary face. Hey you connect, I'll.
Speaker 3: Be saying that.
Speaker 8: The brown that's not y'all. But I have a lot of rag.
Speaker 17: Too many baby, too many? Damn I head Halloween too many?
Speaker 9: Am I head Halloween?
Speaker 3: Too many?
Speaker 10: Baby?
Speaker 9: That's right there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna play it at my wife's Halloween carnival in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Yeah this she throwing for all the grim keys.
Speaker 8: And baby damn Halloween.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play that in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Speakersday this year. I'm addressing you're listening morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, here's a good one for you. A social media question we found on our Facebook page. What if before dating someone new? And I know you guys are married, but you needed two different references from exes even if you're before you got married, how about that you needed two different references from your exes.
Speaker 1: Here's the question, which of.
Speaker 12: Your exes would be your two references and why and.
Speaker 1: What would they say? What do you think they'd say, Come on here, junior face, let's go.
Speaker 13: We're not doing none of my anxious but we can't go is back to vacation, Bible school and get somebody out of there. Don't get boy in my don't as a reference. As a reference, you need somebody who was in church to talk about.
Speaker 2: Tell you both of my references was from the fifth grade.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: What they would say about?
Speaker 9: What would they say?
Speaker 5: He showed so much promise and he was trying to overcome a stubber.
Speaker 1: And he was determined, just glowing, Steve and just blowing.
Speaker 2: And just the way he wore his older brother's clothes.
Speaker 5: It was just fascinating, the way he would double wrap his belt around his thin, frail to underdeveloped body. And his ability to cut out cardboard the shape of his shoe and stick it in there so you never even knew that the bottom of his shoes had holes in it.
Speaker 2: He was just amazing, Yeah, he was. He was really.
Speaker 5: I always if girl, if you ever get a chance. His sliding boy skills, he this boy could. He would go up to the top of the step and jump halfway down the slide boy for his butt even hit it and then beeps fly up in the air laying on his feet.
Speaker 2: You should always knew he was gonna be something.
Speaker 11: You've been on this earth for sixty three year years in reference from we're going back to when you were ten, Greg.
Speaker 1: Yes, you think that's something?
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me what about you?
Speaker 1: You think that was something from from?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What about you?
Speaker 1: Tell me your exes? What would they say? Who would they be?
Speaker 9: Come on, Uh, I'm so scared right now. I shirt, I'm married. I'm just so.
Speaker 7: Ever show I know, but I found out earlier this week. You've been listening all week. I'm just I'm scared of my damn mouth.
Speaker 1: Right now, Jackie, we love you, Jackie.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what they said because I knew all them.
Speaker 1: Okay, please, yeah, come on?
Speaker 5: You know, yes, girls, I would. I would recommend him. You know, he he he kept all his promises. You know, he said he would never leave me.
Speaker 2: He didn't. I got rid of him. He said that, you know.
Speaker 5: Think the thing about it. I mean, he's very much the same today as he was then. He hasn't let money affect him. He ain't let money affect him.
Speaker 3: He was stupid.
Speaker 2: Then he's still stupid.
Speaker 1: I missed that far.
Speaker 5: Then, you know the most obvious one is I mean, look, he had the same size shoe, he the same Hi.
Speaker 2: This is a person who's never changed.
Speaker 9: Yes, I should have done my own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what would big Honey say?
Speaker 9: Big honey had to be.
Speaker 1: Now let me tell you, I don't know who big Honey is. She was one of Tommy's ex girlfriend, Yeah, honey.
Speaker 2: On her back her tattoo was a slab of ribs.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Kwe?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I remember Kwei's tattoo on her back was ice cream Sunday, not the fruit, not the kwed, no the whole Sunday.
Speaker 9: Oh, big honey, man, god or I had some cold ones by I remember Kiwi?
Speaker 1: She had shut hands.
Speaker 7: Oh man, big honey. Sons jumped on me. Nothing gonna bring up your whoop my ass in front of the house.
Speaker 3: Man, I got that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you have to eight and nine year old woke.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 8: You tell it all, don't you?
Speaker 3: Coming up next to the nephew with.
Speaker 1: The price phone call. Right you're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after it's my strawberry letter for today, the subject my wife's young friend m We'll get into it, but right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for us? New Well, Shirley.
Speaker 7: A lot of pairers hate to hear it. Some of them get the call. You know, it happens sometimes your son didn't make the team. I'm gonna say it again, your son, Oh wow, didn't make the team. Let's go cat down.
Speaker 6: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach missus Lydia lit is she masters? This is coach Watkins up at the up at the school.
Speaker 18: How are you, hey, Coach Watkins?
Speaker 14: I'm fine?
Speaker 6: What can I do for you? Listen, we've had maleik out for the last week and a half. He's been coming to practice here at the Junior High School and wanted to reach out and give you a call about everything that's going on.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, well, I know he's really excited. He can't wait to start the season. He's ready.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, I'll be honest with you. A great kid, and he's got a good heart, and he's really really really trying and trying to produce as much as possible.
Speaker 18: Well, you know, he loves the game and he's been playing since he was a little kid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know, this is you know, this is the seventh grade. This is the first time some of these kids have played organized football, and this is the first time playing school football. And it's a big it's a big transition that if you've been playing little league ball, a Pop Warner or whatever you want to call it. It's a it's a big difference, in a big transition to go from one to the other.
Speaker 10: You understand, Yeah, I do understand.
Speaker 14: But Malik is been working.
Speaker 18: Really hard, yes, and he's ready.
Speaker 6: Well well, well let me let me say this. My main reason for calling you is letting you know that Leak as of right now is not going to be able to make the cut as far as what you be well, he's not going to be able to make the cut as far as being on the team for this year. Now, I got you said.
Speaker 18: Wait, wait, you said that Malik is not gonna be able to make the team.
Speaker 14: He's not gonna make the team.
Speaker 6: He's a great kid, you know, he's a great.
Speaker 14: I know he's a great kid.
Speaker 18: But wait, maan, Now, he didn't play Pop Warner and he was a stunning quarterback so what are you talking about. He's not gonna make the team this year.
Speaker 6: He was the best, say had out on that squad. Okay, and you know what, I've heard a lot about him. I heard he did a great job.
Speaker 14: Heard about him.
Speaker 18: Wait a minute, what man, have you seen his goat twenty touchdowns in the season.
Speaker 6: I understand what are the kids is out there doing that? But you know what, but right now, we got a lot of different kids that are coming into this particular school, so you know, the competition has gone greater and greater than what we could possibly understand.
Speaker 18: Wait a minute, this is seventh grade. First of all, everybody makes the team. Nobody gets cut in the first place. You got an A team and a B team.
Speaker 14: So you telling me my baby ain't made.
Speaker 6: None of them teams? Right right now? Mss lydia. Uh you know Uhlik? Like I said, Malika is a great kid. I like it. I know what Malik is.
Speaker 18: I know that he's a great kid and he's a ballplayer. Now I make sure that. So don't come telling me that he's not good.
Speaker 14: Enough to make the cut on.
Speaker 18: This seventh grade team, telling me who is the quarterback?
Speaker 14: Who? Yeah, you tell me what's going on?
Speaker 6: Who is the quarterback? Well, actually, right now, my son is the quarterback. Your son, well, I mean you know, yeah, is actually the quarterback. He hasn't done any Pop Warner or anything, but he really has what it takes to be the never played.
Speaker 14: Football before, or he's never played organized football, but he is going to be the quarterback for the seventh grade team.
Speaker 18: Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, my son is actually starting quarterback, but that.
Speaker 14: My son don't make the team and my son score twenty touchdown? Twenty touchdown? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 14: Hell no, this is I'm calling up to that school tomorrow. I will be up there tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Let me explain something.
Speaker 14: What do you say, ain't something news?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 14: I don't know what this is. This nepotism or whatever thing you got going on around here. But hell no, my son ain't Nathan what. Hell no, it's gonna be smoking the city to mind when I get up there, Miss Lydia.
Speaker 6: What I want to say this is that if your son would take a year off lord and try to get itself together and get his fundamentals together together, a greater football player when he gets to be headed to the eighth grade.
Speaker 14: He was the wrongest all last year. What you going about this? Fundamentals together? Your son ain't never even pros.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I've worked with my son and you know, and it's a little it's a little awkward for me to try to talk about what my son has done.
Speaker 14: Yeah, hof for you to talk about because you don't know what your son has done, because ain't nobody ever seen your son. You just got this dream, probably something that you ain't dead.
Speaker 18: You want to live vicariously through him.
Speaker 14: Hell no, that's that is about it.
Speaker 6: I don't like that in school. I played in high school, and let me say this, I'm trying to do the best that I can and the best of my ability to make sure that everybody gets a good and fair shot at what's going on.
Speaker 14: I thought not, but he don't get to play, So what about getting I think don't get the players.
Speaker 6: Probably he doesn't even gonna work out to be some burgle.
Speaker 14: Turn that to the mother mothers. That's some bull. I bet you, I guarantee you this. My son will be starting this year. I guarantee you this.
Speaker 6: You don't want none of that okay. Right now, all I can say is I need Malik to actually bring his cliques back because my son's gonna need him to play in what I.
Speaker 14: Tot them, your son at getting your son running down that field, We're gonna run the barefoot.
Speaker 18: He ain't get mine nothing, man.
Speaker 6: From my records. Understanding is that the cliques actually came a record. I'm na say the one that told you that.
Speaker 14: My son can't fight your records't thinking about your records. You your mama and the day she busted your man.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you. All I'm trying to say is this.
Speaker 9: That league ain't not to do.
Speaker 14: You start looking for a get your resume together.
Speaker 6: You know what, ma'am. I'm not gonna go back and boy, I got one more thing I need to say.
Speaker 14: Nothing that you ain't got nothing else to say to me. My son to be playing, and I'll be up there tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I have one more thing I need to say to you. You're listening.
Speaker 14: Only thing you need to tell me is who I need to talk to tomorrow. Now.
Speaker 6: I'll let you know that as soon as I tell you this, are you're listening I'm listening. What this his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your sister ain't a got me to a prank phone call? You hell.
Speaker 14: Man, I thought that was really coltant.
Speaker 6: You gotta be all hot in here, whom everybody said the school way day day was going though? Oh man, man, I got something. Ask what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, The Steve Harve Reloaded Show. Oh lord, you got.
Speaker 3: A long time.
Speaker 2: Right now is my new tops lovetime.
Speaker 5: You need to get your resume together because you're gonna need working.
Speaker 9: You're trying to live by curiously through.
Speaker 3: Him because you.
Speaker 1: Because not run down the side all your.
Speaker 9: What Oh man?
Speaker 11: What every parent of a student athlete is hollybody?
Speaker 9: Yeah, do you involved with your sportsman?
Speaker 2: You touchdowns last year?
Speaker 3: He he make the team?
Speaker 1: Who is your boy?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is some of that nepotism?
Speaker 8: Boy, Yes, she did say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Telly, I know how you think of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, tell me that one right there that said my new top three.
Speaker 9: Big up to all the coaches that's coaching all about you.
Speaker 2: We love y'all.
Speaker 7: We appreciate y'all, man, we put our kids in y'all hands, and y'all try to make out the leads out of them.
Speaker 2: So damn that if you don't play mine, I'm the lady on the phone.
Speaker 19: All right, Coming up, coming up Strawberry Letters.
Speaker 12: Subject my wife's young friend. Will get into it right after this. You're listening Hardy morning show. Time out for today's Strawberry Letter and listen. If you need advice and relationship, ship's, dating, work, sex, parenting and more. Please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HAARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry letter. Guess what we could be reading your letter live on the air, just like you're gonna read this one right here. Who knows could be yours?
Speaker 9: You never know, Margola, hold on tight, we got it for you.
Speaker 3: Here it is.
Speaker 9: It's a Strawberry letter.
Speaker 12: Subject my wife's young friend. Dear Stephen Shirley. I've been married for eight years, and my wife has owned a trendy clothing boutique for four years. She decided to hire young, attractive females to represent the type of clothes she sells. The store manager is a gorgeous twenty eight year old woman with a bang and body Two years ago, my wife decided to help her pay for body conjuring procedures so she can always look great in the clothes at the boutique. I didn't approve, but my wife said it's her money and she did it anyway. My wife also got her a company car to use since she delivers clothes to their VIP customers. I did not like this either, but my wife bought the bmw X three for her anyway. I also learned that for Christmas, my wife gave this woman a nice bonus for processing the online sales during the pandemic. All of my wife's reasonings for treating her so well makes sense, but I'm still looking side eyed at my wife because they're running around like best friends, going to day parties and brunches. On weekends when I travel for my job, the young lady stays at my house so my wife.
Speaker 1: Will not be alone.
Speaker 12: Most women would not want this gorgeous and superfine woman around her husband, but she spends a lot of time around us. You can only imagine the thoughts that have run through my mind, but I fight the temptation to even look at her perfectly shaped butt and tiny little waist. I wouldn't be surprised if my wife feels the same way about her, because as our sex life hasn't been the same recently. If they are traveling and staying in one hotel suite together, is it possible that they're more than friends? What to a fifty four year old woman and a twenty eight year old woman have in common?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Should I question my wife? Please advise?
Speaker 12: Well, it took you long enough. It took you till the end of the letter to figure it out. All the signs are right there. I don't think anyone is that good of friends. Okay, I have to take a break. Sometimes your wife sounds like this girl's sugar mama slash lover to me, because she's doing way too much with her. One tip off should be that she didn't listen to anything you told her about spending money on the young woman.
Speaker 1: She bought her a car.
Speaker 12: What that's a huge expense, and not to mention the nice Christmas bonus she gave her, And then you said it made sense. Come on now, well this is way too just in your face for you not to notice this. And then you say the sex isn't the same between you and your wife. Well, no, that's because she and this younger woman with the banging body as you call it, are in a relationship and you're in the way. You know, she's just doing it because you're a husband. At this point, it sounds like should you talk to her? Well, yes, I think you should. And if your wife is honest, which I doubt she'll be, you'll find out why she wants this super fine woman around her with the tiny waist and the banging body and the perfectly shaped butt, because that's her girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're seeing each other.
Speaker 2: Steve, Well, how much time I got.
Speaker 6: Some?
Speaker 10: Eh?
Speaker 5: I got about three minutes. So let me just go on and do this the second half of this Letter'm gonna do something special though.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's just talk.
Speaker 5: About this woman who's doing all this for this woman with the banging body. Let's just get in to it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: The wife decided to help her pay for body come to and procedures so she can always look great in the clothes at the bousique boutique.
Speaker 2: That that's why she paid for search. Okay, then let's go down.
Speaker 5: So my wife also got her a company car to use since she delivers clothes to their v I P customers. I didn't like that either, but my wife bought the bmw X three for her. Anyway, what you get that to drop clothes off? That's that's that's what you get for.
Speaker 2: Dropping clothes off. Okay, queen too.
Speaker 5: And then for Christmas, my wife gave this woman a nice bonus for processing the online sales during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, ain't ain't that what you're supposed to do?
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: But but if you're processing the orders during the pandemic, what what you need a car to? I'm so down confused. And then you said in the letter, all of all of my wife's reasoning for treating her so well makes sense, makes.
Speaker 2: Sense to hudo to us, because I'm confused. Let me ask you something.
Speaker 5: If you bought a girl, no no, If you bought a young boy, paid for life over section, gave him some pecks and some biceps, and then you turned around and bought a young boy a damn car so he can look good dropping off some packages. And then if you gave a young boy a Christmas bonus cause he was delivering making all the processing all the online sales, and.
Speaker 2: Your wife told you not to do any of this, but you did it anyway. How would this look?
Speaker 5: I ain't even gonna ask you what would happen if you bought a banging girl a body, bought a girl a coll and gave a girl a Christmas bone. I ain't even gonna ask you that, Jesse, if you bought a younger dude that dog. I don't know what to tell you. But when we come back, I'm bringing back my man Roscoe Wallace to help you understand what has happened through song.
Speaker 2: He'd wrote a lot of songs through and we got some songs to help you with this letter.
Speaker 1: All right, hang on, Steve, hang on.
Speaker 12: We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry Letters, subject my wife's young friend.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: The subject is my wife's young friend. Hit is man.
Speaker 5: This woman hitting out. His wife is fifty four and the girl is twenty eight. She worked for and she said young clothing at this boutique for young people. So she got all attractive women working in the store that represent the clothes. She said, But this one girl who's absolutely gorgeous. She'd bought her pay for all her body come to and procedures so she can always look great in the clothes at the boutique. He didn't approve of that, so his wife also got her a company car to use since she delivered clothes to their VIP customers.
Speaker 2: I ain't like this either, but the wife bought the truck anyway.
Speaker 5: Then for Christmas, who wife gave this woman a nice bonus for processing online sales during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Now is she processing online sales or she dropping off.
Speaker 9: Stuff with the car? Then he said, my wife's reasoning for cheatingh so, well makes sense.
Speaker 2: Boy, you crazy boy? So you just trying not to go along with her. You try not to see it.
Speaker 5: I can only is wonderful what woman brings a fine woman around her husband. She spent a lot of time around us. You can only imagine the thoughts that had been running through my mind. But I fight the temptation even looking at her perfectly shaped butt in tiny little waist.
Speaker 2: Well you notice what it was.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be surprised when my wife and wife feel the same way about her because our sex life ain't been the same recently. Now, if they traveling and staying in one hotel suite together, is it possible that they molting friends?
Speaker 9: Well, let me ask you something.
Speaker 5: If you got money for surgery, and you got money to buy a new car, and you got money for Christmas bonuses, how you ain't got money for your own damn hotel room. For the good you them bought everything else, but you just can't by her own damn hotel room. Sir, you know what's going on? Well please, let's welcome to the show. The one and only Roscoe Wallace, who has some.
Speaker 2: Songs that he wrote. What's going on? Everybody?
Speaker 9: I'm back? Where you going?
Speaker 2: What you say you were?
Speaker 3: We back Wednesday?
Speaker 2: He had, Okay, cool, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I wrote some songs in my career.
Speaker 2: A lot of y'all don't know this. White boy right here, oh Sam.
Speaker 5: For town'sand band, they wrote a song called Smoke from a Distant Fire, And I wrote this.
Speaker 2: For the dude in the letter. Okay, okay, okay, you left me here on your way he to perd.
Speaker 10: H.
Speaker 5: You pulled the rock right out from under my line, I know where you're going. I knew when you came home last night and hear what you need to know cause your eyes has a miss from the smoke.
Speaker 9: Of a distant fire.
Speaker 5: See that what he needed to know right now because the smoke going on in there, you know, in a distant fire right there. Yeah, and you know he having trouble with that, you know. And so these other songs right here, like hold on, let me do this one for you, whoa two? I'm I'm gonna just start him in the bet your lie awake nights never rest to be it?
Speaker 2: What shit in it?
Speaker 9: With all to yourself?
Speaker 20: Oh but still the bottom line is you have to deal with it, and to yourself at least be fast, said.
Speaker 9: Hold it on.
Speaker 20: It's very hard to do with love gone and there's no lie, I said, holding on. It's ver hard to do, very very hard to do, Queen love.
Speaker 3: Gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's another hit I wanted to write for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who.
Speaker 2: Is still a room even when there's nothing now.
Speaker 1: But gloom?
Speaker 3: But all room is not a high and a hof in not a home wind.
Speaker 2: Not two of us.
Speaker 3: A far apart and one of us.
Speaker 10: Had a bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yes, she needs the soul that he need to know because he's struggling, you know, and all this here y'all want to know, Yes, sir, Yeah, okay, okay, okay, hold on, hold on. You took me, you're riding in your rocket. You gave me a stopping and then have of my from heaven. You dropped me back down to this cold, cold wear home. I would not do that to a damn dog. Old baby's all right. See, I wrote all these song for people like that to get in a situation like that. I don't want to stop you in and just share my talent and I'm gonna get with people and tell them to hang on in there.
Speaker 2: But love is gone and hard hold on.
Speaker 12: All right, fishing Rosco, thank you. Poster comments on today's Strawberry Letters. Hold up, held on Instagram and face pulled up to the bumps.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard Morning show. Time out for a round of would you rather here we go?
Speaker 12: Would you rather be alone for the next five years or never be alone for the next five years?
Speaker 9: But it's like just nobody, don't nobody at all us alone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be the very definition.
Speaker 5: Don't get me wrong. I'm gonna get bt. I got sleep with somebody.
Speaker 9: I didn't got time to meet a lot of times I can't. I can't just be with me.
Speaker 2: I get I don't get enough. I don't talk back enough to myself.
Speaker 1: All right, Would you rather be the richest person in the world.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, I don't get damn.
Speaker 1: Damn b is Would you rather be the smartest person in the world?
Speaker 5: He know, I want to be the smartest president. Well, I'm offended. I watched Jeopardy at that time when that dude had won nineteen times in a row. I was offended the entire time. Stupid ass. You ain't riding no bike when you was a little boy. What was your truck at? You don't date nobody? Because for you to know that much, he didn't have a childhood.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 12: All right, moving on to would you rather have sex the night before? Or would you rather wake up to sex and.
Speaker 1: Be the night before?
Speaker 9: The night before?
Speaker 3: What the night before?
Speaker 9: Just before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: At night?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a sex that usually up?
Speaker 2: I got to go, so I'll take it at night.
Speaker 1: You taking it.
Speaker 9: Don't really matter as long as it's happening.
Speaker 1: Just okay, Now, that's what.
Speaker 2: I don't really have to go to sleep. I would rather be put to.
Speaker 1: Sleep, all right.
Speaker 12: Last one, guys, here's a Halloween question. Would you rather spend Halloween night at a funeral home or would you rather spend Halloween night at a cemetery?
Speaker 9: They all did in him. No, give me that cemetery. Them people at the funeral home, they be moving still there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be hode.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: You can run at the cemetery. You might slam up into a couple of tubes, Tom, but I'm not finn to be in here and hear noises? Could funeral when you funeral director come back that morning, he's gonna put all them bodies back up?
Speaker 2: Who told these curtains down? Like paling on the wall.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show?
Speaker 12: All right, guys, time now for comedy roulette. J Anthony Brown, please explain.
Speaker 15: It's very simple, very very simple. It take three subjects, put them on a wheel, spin it whill stop. Because we're comedians, professional comedians.
Speaker 2: We can make it funny.
Speaker 8: Watch us do it, watch us do it?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, here are the categories.
Speaker 12: Embarrassing things kids say, embarrassing things kids say, excuses people say to eat stuff they're not supposed to like.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 1: The doctor said it.
Speaker 12: Was okay, all right, and made up conspiracy theories, made up conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go, spin the wheel. See where it stops.
Speaker 12: It stopped Doingmbarrassing things.
Speaker 1: Kids say, embarrassing things.
Speaker 8: Embarrassing things.
Speaker 15: Kids say, here we go comedy reltt, Hey, mama, how come my little brother look like Uncle Kenny?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 9: Embarrassing things.
Speaker 13: Kids say, hey, look everybody, he got some on his lip.
Speaker 1: It look like you burn.
Speaker 8: Embarrassing things.
Speaker 9: Kids say, Daddy, why is our neighbor over here? I thought you didn't like him?
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing things.
Speaker 5: Kids say, my mama gonna be a minister because she called Jesus a lot at night.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 8: Embarrassing things. Kids say, Daddy, I thought you said, Grandmama, breast of that boo boo?
Speaker 1: You said that, Okay?
Speaker 9: This embarrassing things.
Speaker 1: Kids saying this was actually was a true statement.
Speaker 13: My nephew actually made here.
Speaker 3: How come you know to Steve?
Speaker 9: Don't have the same money, y'all do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'll take your ass in the room right up your now so much worry about that?
Speaker 2: Shut up, don't you.
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 9: I saw this.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing things.
Speaker 2: Kids say Mama, my thing won't go down.
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 12: There's little boy grocery stuff.
Speaker 2: Laughed my ass off.
Speaker 8: Embarrassing things.
Speaker 15: Kids say, you're talking a whole lot of chat before that white man came over here.
Speaker 3: Why you change your mind now?
Speaker 9: Embarrassing things.
Speaker 6: Kids say, Hey, Michelle, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Lisa just left? Well, y'all see each other.
Speaker 3: Get your ass damn quit talking.
Speaker 9: Embarrassing things. Kids say, Mamma, your wig is crooked again? Why illustrating it? All right?
Speaker 1: Come on, see the embarrassing things the kids say.
Speaker 2: Last one, Mama went opened the door last night.
Speaker 3: Why was daddy on his knees in the bed?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's embarrassing. Embarrassed, Yeah, embarrassed.
Speaker 19: All right, ladies and gentlemen, that's comedy roulette from the guy. We'll be back with more of today's trending stories on the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It's twenty minutes after right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: We all know that Halloween is right around the corner right well, According to net Yeah c net dot com, watching a horror or a scary movie a scary movie can actually distress you.
Speaker 1: What hell it? Can actually actually destress you.
Speaker 3: That's what it says.
Speaker 5: This is according a statement. As we read this on Behalf of Him Body with Steve Harvey Morning Show. The following statement that Shirley Strawberry is about to make is a white.
Speaker 2: Statement, very much.
Speaker 3: Meenad dot com.
Speaker 12: All right, listen, so they say, apparently watching horror movies allows you to forget your own daily fears and worries and get totally involved in other people's fears and worries.
Speaker 1: It's it both.
Speaker 5: But if you scared, don't right people's feels, that's your other feel Right, I'm already pressed now I'm watching a movie stress me out because I'm scared.
Speaker 12: Now, it distracts you from your anxiety. It puts you your own problems in perspective. The world may be a mess, politics may be stressful, and your job may be terrible, but at least a psycho killer isn't chasing you around with an act and that relaxes you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Every time I see Jason, I get sleeping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put you in a WUSI.
Speaker 2: All right, We're moving on watching Polder Guys come out TV.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting over here, I'm looking at my TV.
Speaker 12: You're here coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour. We'll play around him.
Speaker 1: Would you rather right after this? You're listening hard Morning show. Come on, Steve, Anthony Brown is here to murder another hit. Yes you are, he is here.
Speaker 2: Don't be alarmed. I was doing something and.
Speaker 3: We're doing something.
Speaker 1: It's called your show.
Speaker 15: Guess what, Hi, everybody where you head is I'm just out of breath following following Steve the first I did.
Speaker 2: He can't do that takes a lot of breath, you know, letting.
Speaker 8: All of that.
Speaker 15: Hi, everybody else, Halloween, here's a Halloween diddy for you on the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Check it out.
Speaker 15: Damn it's hollow. Now I've got the bictle candy kids holding out their hands. I think that big one was twenty three.
Speaker 16: Roun folks holding babbabes.
Speaker 1: They come from a Loadver.
Speaker 16: Interrupted me while I'm watching TV. How many Donald trouble win? I see too many?
Speaker 10: And baby?
Speaker 3: Too many?
Speaker 10: Am I had.
Speaker 8: Halloween to too many babies? Too many babies? Oh, ladies, call a rage. The ain't adressing screaming going live nice tride? Why God? Trigger seating is a child thing such a scary face. Hey, you can bet I'll be saying the money, the brown, the spot, y'all. But out of long brag to man.
Speaker 17: Too many, baby, too many? Am I head Halloween? Too many?
Speaker 3: Too many?
Speaker 8: Bad?
Speaker 1: Am I head Halloween?
Speaker 3: Too many?
Speaker 8: Too many?
Speaker 10: Baby?
Speaker 1: Oh wait many right there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna play it at my wife's Halloween carnival in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she throwing for all.
Speaker 5: The grim keys, damn Halloween. I'm gonna play that in the backyard speakers.
Speaker 1: My wife's.
Speaker 15: The grits, a whole nother experiens line. I'm telling it will be in my neighborhood. It probably will be ten thousand kids.
Speaker 1: That come over in mind to ten thousand thousand.
Speaker 2: Ten thousand kids.
Speaker 1: A lot of kids this she I'm addressing. You're listening Morning show. All right, here we are at the final break of the day, with just one more thing. Steve's closing remarks, what do you have for us?
Speaker 8: Say?
Speaker 1: What do you have for us today?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Your wisdom drop it?
Speaker 5: Okay, today I thought I'd talked to you about something with a little bit different angle to it. It's going to be positive, But I want to talk to you about something that many people consider negative. I want to talk to you today about disappointment because I think that we all have to grapple with disappointment from time to time. The problem with disappointment is that disappointment also if you don't understand it, disappointment can turn.
Speaker 2: So ugly so fast.
Speaker 5: Too many people allow disappointment to turn into resentment. Too many people allow disappointment to turn into a final verdict, so to speak. In other words, you know, so many people think that this disappointment for them symbolizes the end. When you allow for disappointment to turn into resentment, and you allowed disappointment to turn into the final verdict, you're losing what disappointment actually can become for you. And I want you all to start looking at disappointment as motivation. How many times have you been faced with something that was disappointing. Let's say you go in to get.
Speaker 2: A job and you're on your last interview, and I have been in this position.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: I was trying to get an insurance job one time years ago, and I went in and I had gotten gone through about three or four interviews. I was at my final interview and I said, man, I'm about to get this job, man, get my little family together, I'd be all right.
Speaker 2: And got to that interview and they told me no.
Speaker 5: And the reason they gave me for not hiring me was I had moved too many times over the past seven years and that represented it to their company, a sign of unstableness.
Speaker 2: That disappointment for me was gut wrenching.
Speaker 5: I actually got in my car, my little seventy two Chevy, and I was driving off Man and tears was in my eyes when I got up on the freeway and I drove back and I looked back over at that big building with that big powerful name on it, and I had gone through four interviews and I and all of a sudden, I was so disappointed and not got getting hired. But you know what I learned to do though, from that moment on, I turned all my disappointment into motivation. I said, Okay, now this might not be right for everybody, but I use it as a challenge. I use all my disappointments as okay, I'll show you. I use them all this motivation. From the time my teacher told me that you ain't gonna never be nothing, that there's no way they'll put somebody like you on TV because you have a stuttering problem and you can't even talk. I said, okay, but who are you who is issuing out this disappointment?
Speaker 2: Because you're not gonna make me resent.
Speaker 5: You and you're not gonna cause me to think that you're denying me this opportunity. Are you handing me this bad news of disappointment. I'm not going to allow you to be my final verdict. You will not be the truth teller in my life. You are not going to be the person who are who is the author of my destiny. You are not it that belongs to God, not you, and I will not give that to anyone. So when you're facing disappointment, do not hand that disappointment over to the person who gave it to you in the.
Speaker 2: Form of empowerment.
Speaker 5: Do not allow them to control your destiny with this one piece of disappointment that causes you to go into such resentment that you become bitter and all of a sudden, now all you think about is that, and you be getting you developed this nasty attitude. You don't have to do that, and you also don't have to let them become the final verdict. They are not the author of your destiny. They are not the author of your future. They are not that belongs to God and only God. Don't let them trip you up. And I'm saying this because I've had many, many, many disappointments.
Speaker 2: You ain't this. You ain't that. I've had shows, counseled, gigs taken.
Speaker 5: I've been fired from radio, I've been all of that, or I've had some disappointing setbacks. But let me tell you something I've learned to do. I've learned to take all those setbacks and use them as motivation. And I just quietly say to myself, you ain't my God. You ain't the author of my destiny. You didn't create me, You don't know me. You have no say so in the real outcome of who I'm going to be and what I'm going to turn myself into.
Speaker 2: It's not you. And I'll not give you the power to do that to me.
Speaker 5: You who think you have the power By telling me no, by turning me down, by refusing me, by voting against me, by saying that I'm not the right one for the part, they're saying that your company don't need a person like me, by telling me that I represent an unstable person by telling me that I don't have.
Speaker 2: What it takes.
Speaker 5: None, no, no, no, no, it's just because you don't know, because you don't know what God really has for me, and that ain't your fault. So why bear resentment for these people who are causing this disappointment in your life? You don't have to do that because they are not the author of your destiny. And don't you dare give them that. You take that disappointment and you use it as the motivation. Feel sorry for people who tell me no, because you know what I know. I know they just don't know what God has for me, and I end up somehow through God's grace and mercy showing them all. Keep the right attitude, y'all. God got something for you through all your disappointments. Y'all have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 1: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show