Speaker 1: Hi, everyone, are you ready to go to school?
Speaker 2: We're waiting for Cowie? Where is she?
Speaker 1: Hi? Emitt?
Speaker 2: Hi, Lisa?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Billy?
Speaker 1: Cowie? Look? I made you all cards.
Speaker 2: We are going to be hate.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, Cowie, my last pineapples morning. I love pieapples. Philly says, thanks for his rocket ship card. Why is everyone so excited.
Speaker 2: About Cowie cards? Lisa, you're skoll a little messy, but I hope.
Speaker 1: You like it. No, thanks, I have enough cards already.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Stories for Kids by Lingo Kids, where we discover fascinating facts about the world around us and the fun of play learning. This is the first episode in a four part mini series is all about bullying. In today's episode, Lisa says and does some unkind things to Cowie. But is it bullying and how will her friends respond? Let's meet up with the friends at school to find out.
Speaker 2: Good morning, class, Good morning. This win Today is our ex drop experiment.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: Each table group would design a container to protect their ex from breaking. We will test out your designs after lunch by dropping them from this gururroof.
Speaker 1: O.
Speaker 2: Yay. We are so gonna witness. Is there a winner. I thought it was a spearment. What experiment?
Speaker 1: I think Cowie means an x x exxpearment.
Speaker 2: Oh well, why didn't she say that?
Speaker 1: And anyway, I still want to win. Billy says he will use these popsicle sticks to build a little box. Good idea, and I can help glue perfect and I'll stretch out these gutton balls to.
Speaker 2: Wrap everything up to keep the egg safe and cozy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and don't let the feathers feathers.
Speaker 2: Why do we need feathers? Well, I mean birds have feathers. Feathers help him fly. So I just thought that's a good idea. How we it's an egg drop, not an egg fly? Here right, I was joking. Okay, class time for recess, yay, be ready to drop those eggs after lunch.
Speaker 1: Billy wants to know if anyone wants to play banana tack. Yeah, sure, okay, we should make teams.
Speaker 2: Billy, you can be on my team. Kweie wanna be on my sure?
Speaker 1: Elliott, I'm glad Cowie is not on our team. She is so slow. Yeah, she's always collecting flower petals or something. I heard that tag. You're it lingo kids listeners Cowie is looking a little sad. Let's check in with her. Cowie, are you okay? Well? I guess I am kind of slow.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: You know it's okay to be slow, but I actually don't think that is the problem here. Lingo Kids listeners, why do you think Cowie is feeling sad? I agree, Lisa is not being kind to Cowie. Callie, we are noticing that Lisa is not treating you very nicely today. Do you want to talk about it? No, that's tadling dot tattle. Hmm, well, tattling is when you are just trying to get someone in trouble. Telling someone when you are upset or need help is very different, and it's definitely okay. Okay, Well, maybe I just feel Callie. Come on, it's fan attag. I mean, you never mind, it's fine and fine. I gotta go. I don't think Calie is fine. Lingo Kids listeners, what do you think today Lisa said some things that made Callie feel bad on purpose? Cowie was worried about telling anyone that she was upset about it. What would you do? Want even more? Lingo kids, we have a special present for you now with your Lingo Kids plus membership, not only will you get an unlimited all access pass to the Lingo Kids app, but also they're exclusive podcasts only available on Apple Podcasts. Listen to new episodes one week early, and get exclusive member only access to their curated learning collections, filled with the best episodes from Stories for Kids and grouped by subject. Sign up today.