Speaker 1: Today versus Oh man, the big question today is are we ready or are we too early for spooky seasons?
Speaker 2: It's never too early.
Speaker 3: It's like Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh I've been watching so many scary movies, like every night of the week. I couldn't help but ask you about like Halloween spooky movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, because Alexis came up with today's questions for today versus back in the day, they ask questions about the gen Z generation. And just a side note, it has been decided that Alexis for a gen Z versus classic movie, is going to watch Silence of the Lambs. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've never been able to watch that from beginning to end.
Speaker 5: I think you should watch it too. Yeah yeah, Okay, once we come.
Speaker 2: Back, I'm like, it wasn't scary, Jose like crowd exactly what I want to hear.
Speaker 5: We'll do that in a couple of weekends. But right now, let's get to the questions what do you got Alexis?
Speaker 4: We are starting out with I was inspired because it's such a basic Halloween costume. For Okay, when girls dresses like some one from the Purge guys dress you just wear like a mask, bloody clothes and like carry a weapon, you know.
Speaker 3: And they have a light up mass too, right, that are pretty cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, but the Purge, you know, it starts the night of crime. When you hear this announcement.
Speaker 1: Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for twelve continuous hours.
Speaker 5: Police, fire, and emergency medical.
Speaker 1: Services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at seven am, when the Purge concludes.
Speaker 2: Blessed be our new founding fathers, and America a nation reborn.
Speaker 4: May God be with you all.
Speaker 2: May God be with you all.
Speaker 5: I've never seen the treaty. Same here, I mean, I know the premise.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so popular.
Speaker 2: Crimes allowed and then it stops crime for the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: Apparently I am going to speed so badly during the perch, but you already speed.
Speaker 4: So the idea behind this movie actually came from one bad experience the producer and his wife had one day in real life, but inspired it.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to give you three options, and you just need to tell me which one it is. Okay, okay. Interesting? Was it a driving one night and getting road rage?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: B living in an apartment with loud neighbors or c shopping at Costco and someone in front of them took the last sample.
Speaker 5: Boom, I would pug, let's let's purge.
Speaker 2: Somebody love hours.
Speaker 5: I hate that, and they always sneaking behind you.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be polite and just wait, like man, it is, it's intense in those sample lines. My smoothie, you're not even gonna do when they have like the frozen burritos and.
Speaker 2: They do those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, god, yeah, the frozen section sample is the best for sure. Okay, I'm actually gonna eliminate that one because I don't think other people are yeah as I am. So we're gonna go with road rage or the apartment issue.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to think that a Hollywood producer is that big but he's still living in an apartment, but in.
Speaker 3: New York an apartment still ten million.
Speaker 2: Dollars or or la.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and maybe he hadn't made it big. Maybe this is his first big movie.
Speaker 3: Was to add you remember my old neighbor who walked up and tried to fight me because I was getting too loud show so he almost killed me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I could see if you're like, they.
Speaker 1: Have twelve hours all night long, and yeah, they don't care what they do.
Speaker 3: I could murder my roommate upstairs or down.
Speaker 1: So I think it's the all night thing that drove him crazy, and that's why they said it as an.
Speaker 5: All night purge. So I'm going to go with the apartment all right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Brooke, you are wrong.
Speaker 5: It was a Costco samples.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Actually kind of crazy. Him and his wife were driving one night and someone cut them off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they both parked and like the driver didn't care, like wasn't sorry at all. So they got on a fist fight whoa, and on their the police had to come and everything, and on the way out, the wife told them she's like, I wish I could just.
Speaker 2: Kill one person a year for free. What free murder a year?
Speaker 4: They thought, And then it escalated twelve hours Apparently the guy did apparently, but it was a drunk driver he was fighting, So it's him punching a drunk driver.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, anyone want Yeah, I mean, more than anything, it was a wipe's evil most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just say like he quoted saying he feels bad. His wife said that because he swears she's very sweet.
Speaker 5: Sweet ones though we know that he didn't say that an interview. That's really interesting.
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting, No Pruss number two. Okay, we're going to talk about zombies.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: They zombies took over, you know, and we end up fighting them.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: You could maybe look for some tips in the horror comedy Zombie Land. Okay, it's with Woody Harrelson and Jesse Eisenberg social network Okay, okay, And so Jesse Iceberg plays a man named Columbus and they see this either it's a comedy.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a parody type. It's funny.
Speaker 4: So he has rules that help him to fight against the zomb He's like, okay, he makes it up as he goes.
Speaker 2: He has like fifty all right.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna tell you the top two rules, and I'm gonna have you tell me the third.
Speaker 2: Ooh I okay, okay. But so the first one.
Speaker 4: Okay, and I'm quoting what he says when you hearsay cardio when the virus struck for obvious reasons, the first ones to go were the fatties, right.
Speaker 5: He says, you have to have cardi Okay, all right, Okay.
Speaker 4: Two double tap is the rule, double tap and the moments when you're not sure the undead are really dead dead, don't get stingy with your bullets.
Speaker 2: Shoot him again?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, double tap them with bullets.
Speaker 4: So I need you to tell me number three and a hint is it's a place that you need to be careful at. Oh do you say the name of the place that you need to beware?
Speaker 2: Ohoh? Man?
Speaker 1: Are we back at the Costco sample line with me my friends getting all the gorge and ourselves on samples? Because the first rule? Wow, where do you have to be careful of zombies? Okay, you're fighting zombies.
Speaker 5: You don't want to meet a zombie.
Speaker 3: You want to get cornered in anywhere?
Speaker 1: Right, that's true, Like a movie theater would not be good, you know, and there's only one exit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the exits aren't good there. I mean, I'm trying to think in.
Speaker 1: Zombie movies where they often get killed, I feel like abandoned warehouse. For some reason, they're always in there. People are running in there for no reason.
Speaker 3: There's no fire exits. I don't see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to go with stupid places people run into, and I'm going to go abandoned warehouse all right.
Speaker 2: Let me put you a clip from it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't long before the zombies began to get clever. When you're at your most vulnerable. Somehow they could just smell it.
Speaker 2: Can a guys take a dumber and piece.
Speaker 1: With your pants down?
Speaker 4: Number three?
Speaker 3: You wear a bath dress.
Speaker 5: Beware, I need to see this.
Speaker 2: When your pants are down, and don't let them tat you. Terrible way to go out.
Speaker 5: Dang, I am not doing well in this horror film.
Speaker 2: Had I had a little too much fun?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm learning a lot, Alexis, I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 5: Okay, give me my fire questions fast one.
Speaker 4: Maybe this will be easier for you. Okay, because it's about a kid's movie. Okay, I mentioned before because I love it. It's Hotel Transylvania.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, animated movie. You yeah? Have you seen the second one?
Speaker 5: I don't real there's four?
Speaker 2: There's four? Are you laughing at yourself because you're so passionate.
Speaker 4: I was watching the night and my thirteen year old brother texted me at the same time that he was also coincidentally watching.
Speaker 2: It after an adult female. You were watching it by yourself, But it's Adam Sandler, you know. Selena Gomez. You guys did plan to watch it together, just just a coincident, cut cuge. Okay.
Speaker 4: Then Dracula's daughter in it, Okay, has a baby. Okay, who is they think is a late finger? Okay, his fangs aren't coming out. It's taking him too long to become a vampire. Yeah, so Dracco's babies.
Speaker 2: I can't take this question serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, Draco's babysitting him one day and he wants to get the fangs out of the baby. Okay, So I'm gonna give you options. You need to tell me what he does to try to get the baby.
Speaker 2: To go vampire mode.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: I think that I watched this during a like friends party, like we put it on for kids in the background.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't usual watching movie, and I would prefer you answering a dracular voice.
Speaker 2: Okay, does he a have the baby? Watch all the Twilight movies?
Speaker 4: Okay, b give him a bottle full of blood or see drop them off a building and see if he'll fly.
Speaker 5: And the first one was what I.
Speaker 2: Haven't watched all the Twilight movies.
Speaker 5: No, that's weak vampire crap. Dracula is not putting up with Twilight.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 5: He's not into that at all. I'm gonna xnay that one. So now we have dropped off a building.
Speaker 2: Or bottle of blood?
Speaker 5: Bottle of blood blood?
Speaker 2: How does Dracula talk? Baby?
Speaker 3: You remember your m.
Speaker 5: It's never been to Transylvania.
Speaker 1: And if anyone's listening in Transylvania, we apologize.
Speaker 5: I think I am gonna go with.
Speaker 2: Bottle of blood.
Speaker 1: Bottle of bloody, Okay, I get you count?
Speaker 5: Yeah one, there you go. Who's ready to fly?
Speaker 3: Like better like a vampire?
Speaker 5: This thing is rickety.
Speaker 3: You know maybe the kid isn't supposed to fly uet. This is how they learned.
Speaker 2: You throw them and they figured it out.
Speaker 5: That just sounds like Adam Sandler, so.
Speaker 3: He's either at the accident.
Speaker 5: Watch the movie is so good, I'll rewatch it.
Speaker 2: I'll watch it. That was great, right.
Speaker 5: Oh the spooky season we're doing it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna do uh, I don't know, maybe this next weekend. Maybe maybe chen Z versus classic movie.
Speaker 3: We'll do something.
Speaker 5: Sorry, we're not that organized.
Speaker 4: We'll probably spooky related because again I'm yes, yes, and we appreciate you being here.
Speaker 5: Happening weekend. Don't forget to like the podcast. It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.